PDA

View Full Version : EAA Stack or BCAA Stack

ralf_snake
07-18-08, 8:46 pm
So i wanna try one of the 2 out. can i quickly hear from you guys whats the difference is and what they are both good for?

k thx bi

pmug0000
07-18-08, 9:57 pm
Both are good. EAA stack tastes better (esp. the watermelon) and has all the EAA's. BCAA stack tastes fine, and has just BCAA's (which are the most important EAA's at the time of your workout), and it has added glutamine.

If this is to sip through the day, then I'd go for EAA stack. If this is to drink during your w.o. I'd go for BCAA stack.

Arnold Is Numero Uno
07-18-08, 10:42 pm
Go with some EAA nitro aka Animal Nitro G...tastes amazing

ralf_snake
07-19-08, 5:31 am
Both are good. EAA stack tastes better (esp. the watermelon) and has all the EAA's. BCAA stack tastes fine, and has just BCAA's (which are the most important EAA's at the time of your workout), and it has added glutamine.

If this is to sip through the day, then I'd go for EAA stack. If this is to drink during your w.o. I'd go for BCAA stack.

I take Torrent during wo, i got huge stretch marks on my arms now. Pretty awesome. But i now know what i need.

Thx bro,

ralf_snake
07-25-08, 8:17 am
So i got a little puny tub of EAA STACK. Now i am reading stuff like ''Id rather have EAA Nitro but cant afford it''.

So whats the difrance between THAT. Is EAA Nitro superior or something? I already take Nitro (pills) before and after workout.

Any info please?

pmug0000
07-25-08, 1:14 pm
So i got a little puny tub of EAA STACK. Now i am reading stuff like ''Id rather have EAA Nitro but cant afford it''.

So whats the difrance between THAT. Is EAA Nitro superior or something? I already take Nitro (pills) before and after workout.

Any info please?

EAA Nitro has the same amino profile as Nitro but it's loaded with dextrose and tastes great. It's good stuff, and it's not any more expensive than EAA stack. Give it a try.

Universal Rep
07-25-08, 1:24 pm
EAA Nitro has the same amino profile as Nitro but it's loaded with dextrose and tastes great. It's good stuff, and it's not any more expensive than EAA stack. Give it a try.

Nice summary. If you're not on a strict diet, EAA Nitro is nice cuz it's a flavored drink mix with carbs. Very tasty.

Enforcer
07-25-08, 1:41 pm
So i wanna try one of the 2 out. can i quickly hear from you guys whats the difference is and what they are both good for?

k thx bi

Why just one- take em both lol

Mr. Aestheticz
07-25-08, 1:42 pm
Actually both would be a great arsenal to use at the same time, here are some ways you can do use them!

1. You can do like a lot of us do on here, add 2 -5 servings (based on needs and goal) into you daily water gallon and sip that through out the day.

2. You can sip on 1 to 2 servings of BCAA Stak during training, I personally would take 2 because that would give 5g of glutamine which is a great amount during training, just my opinion.

3. If you are also taking EAA Nitro and or NITRO, take a serving of either or 30 minutes before training and another serving immediately after training and have you PWO meal/shake 30 to 45 minutes after.

Universal Rep
07-25-08, 3:26 pm
check this thread out, compares EAAs and BCAAs: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=462245#post462245

TheStiffmeister
08-26-08, 10:15 pm
punch flavored EAA stack is good. would recommend it!

fsufreak009
12-07-08, 6:48 pm
Im looking to get a little something more to add to my stack right now, which consists of ST, Storm, Torrent, and Intra. Which stak would be better to take with all of this? Or i guess what im trying to ask is, what are the benefits of each and waht does each accomplish? thanks alot

houseofpain
12-07-08, 7:43 pm
EAA. from what i know it also has BCAA's in it so why not get everything?

rayzer27
12-07-08, 7:53 pm
umm nitro =]

GJN5002
01-09-09, 3:09 pm
EAA. body synthesizes other amino acids (BCAA), EAA are essential because the body cannot produce them

Wasteland
01-09-09, 4:10 pm
Im looking to get a little something more to add to my stack right now, which consists of ST, Storm, Torrent, and Intra. Which stak would be better to take with all of this? Or i guess what im trying to ask is, what are the benefits of each and waht does each accomplish? thanks alot

My vote would be for EAA Stack. Numerous studies which support the use of essential amino acids for the lifter.

ryan82indy
03-25-09, 4:31 pm
Just had a question whether these two products are crucial in recovery, I know they would be beneficial. I take intra aid during my workout and torrent afterwards and they both seem to have a lot of the same aminos in them, so I'm trying to decide should I add one of these stacks along with my current supps? Is it basically to flood your muscles with more aminos after a workout?

mritter3
03-25-09, 5:26 pm
eaa stack hands down, juicy watermelon, gotta have it.

Wasteland
03-26-09, 2:00 pm
Just had a question whether these two products are crucial in recovery, I know they would be beneficial. I take intra aid during my workout and torrent afterwards and they both seem to have a lot of the same aminos in them, so I'm trying to decide should I add one of these stacks along with my current supps? Is it basically to flood your muscles with more aminos after a workout?

If you are taking Intra-Aid and Torrent, I think you are fine and don't need either EAA Stack or BCAA Stack.

LittleMan55
03-26-09, 2:48 pm

Yes the principle would be to flood the muscles with aminos.

When I was on my bulk I used IA and Torrent. I would also mix EAA Nitro with my Shock Therapy pre. So there were tons of aminos flooding the system in the all important "window of opportunity"

What I would also do is add EAA Stack to my jug of water and sip on it throughout the day. Mainly for taste, but extra aminos dont hurt.

Remember if your diet is in check you will most likely have a constant supply of aminos as is. Just my $.02

TigerAce01
03-26-09, 3:13 pm
If you want extra aminos, but you are taking Intra Aid and Torrent, get some Uni-Liver. Aminos, other goodies, and it's economically friendly.

-Ace

ryan82indy
03-26-09, 4:29 pm
damn i just ordered the eaa stack, its all good though, i was wanting to check it out.... So let me get this straight as far as aminos go: there's Nitro (pills, bcaa's and eaa's), eaa nitro (bcaa's and eaa's?), eaa stack, and bcaa stack which are all powder? Is Nitro the most efficient or does it really just come down to opinion and preference, what leaned me towards the powder was it seemed to be more economical and getting ready to start a cut a sweet treat is always nice. Yea i thought about getting some uni liver, I'll have to order some next time.

TigerAce01
03-26-09, 5:09 pm
Nitro - extremely fast acting pills, this is the most efficient due to the way the aminos are absorbed.

EAA Nitro - same formula as Nitro, but in a powdered form with added dextrose that supercharges the aminos.

EAA Stack - sugar free EAA blend that provides 6,000 mg of essential amino acids, juicy watermelon has an almost cult like status due to it's amazing taste.

BCAA Stack - sugar free BCAA blend with added glutamine for extra recovery.

All are good choices, but each has a small tweak to make them a little more specific based on goals.

-Ace

andrewT
06-30-09, 7:37 pm
I keep hearing people say that EAA stack has BCAAs in it?

is this true? EAA stack is more money, and must be for good reason no?
I would love to try nitro, but cannot afford it. Does EAA stack come closer to nitro than BCAA stack does?

TigerAce01
06-30-09, 7:43 pm
BCAAs are included in the family of EAAs. EAA stack costs more mostly because of the amount of servings, 33 per small size. BCAA Stack has about 25.

EAA stack is a closer relative to Nitro than BCAA stack, and per dosage has about the same amount of aminos as Nitro.

The thing I like about BCAA Stack is the heavy leucine content, and the added glutamine. Glutamine is pretty much hands down my favorite supplement.

Either is a solid choice.

-Ace

Cstlfx
06-30-09, 7:55 pm
If you drink whey protein shakes go with the EAA Stack. You're all ready getting plenty of BCAA's from your whey shake.

If you're not drinking whey shakes i'd say get both of them if you have the money. If not, go with just the EAA.

Nitro is basically the combination of EAA and BCAA stack, with the exception of glutamine, put into pill form.

Personally I like EAA stack the best because it mixes well, tastes, great, and I drink it during my workouts. Buy a little tub of it and see what you think. But your best bang for the buck is the bulk 1 kilo tub.

mritter3
06-30-09, 9:04 pm
either one is a great choice but on taste alone it would have to be eaa, plus i think there is some bcaa's in whey protein so if your drinking shakes you should be covered there, eaa mixes very well to.

Big C
06-30-09, 9:24 pm
I drink watermellon EAA's all day like it's my job....just more servings during training time. The big tub seems to be lasting me forever but I might grab another one anyway just so I know I'm stocked for a while.

Wasteland
07-17-09, 3:31 pm
I drink watermellon EAA's all day like it's my job....just more servings during training time. The big tub seems to be lasting me forever but I might grab another one anyway just so I know I'm stocked for a while.

Lemon-Lime BCAA Stack is great, but then, so is Juicy Watermelon EAA Stack, I agree. Really can't go wrong with either, though I prefer EAA over BCAA.

InkdMuscle
07-17-09, 4:07 pm
Lemon-Lime BCAA Stack is great, but then, so is Juicy Watermelon EAA Stack, I agree. Really can't go wrong with either, though I prefer EAA over BCAA.

Yeah i had Gramps (Firedrake) explain it to me. What he said was that EAA was what muscles need to grow and get huge. BCAA is leaning towards more a quicker recovery. So personally i only hit my muscles groups once a week so i have maximum recovery time. So i stick with EAA watermelon. Now add that to IsoWhey Chocolate and you have the taste of a chocolate covered strawberry..go figure. Stuff is awesome.

Wasteland
07-17-09, 4:49 pm
Yeah i had Gramps (Firedrake) explain it to me. What he said was that EAA was what muscles need to grow and get huge. BCAA is leaning towards more a quicker recovery. So personally i only hit my muscles groups once a week so i have maximum recovery time. So i stick with EAA watermelon. Now add that to IsoWhey Chocolate and you have the taste of a chocolate covered strawberry..go figure. Stuff is awesome.

I wouldn't quite put it that way, but it's all good.

The RZA
07-23-10, 10:24 am
What is the difference? Which one do you use?

rev8ball
07-23-10, 11:03 am
EAA Stack contains all of the essential amino acids; BCAA Stack only the 3 branch-chained amino acids. They both have their bonuses, but I just use EAA Stack....

EAA: http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=281
BCAA: http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=20

intoodeep25
07-23-10, 11:06 am
ive used both. dont use bcaa stack as much, i prefer eaa stack, as i think its more versatile. eaa stack contains both EAA's and BCAA's. its pretty much got you covered on aminos. since i like to mix my EAA stack with storm and consume during my workout, i like that EAA stack has some vitamin B6 in it, as BCAA stack does not. BCAA stack does have glutamine, which is pretty cool if your looking for an added recovery agent to sip on, but over all i think EAA stack is more complete when it comes to its amino profile.

Universal Rep
07-23-10, 11:36 am
EAA Stack contains all of the essential amino acids; BCAA Stack only the 3 branch-chained amino acids. They both have their bonuses, but I just use EAA Stack....

EAA: http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=281
BCAA: http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=20

Same here. I don't personally see a reason to use BCAA Stack if you're going to use EAA Stack... Except maybe because of flavor. Still, Juicy Watermelon EAA Stack... Ain't nothing like it.

The RZA
07-23-10, 2:44 pm
On bodybuilding.com, the big tubs of BCAA and EAA each come out to 50 cents per serving. Given equal cost, it seems like EAA is the way to go. I have a whey protein shake every morning so it sounds like I'm covered on the BCAA's.

kevinyu
07-25-10, 3:11 pm
i like to take my aminos (nitro, eaa stack, bcaa stack) 1st thing the morning to stop the muscle breakdown
and take my nitro again post w/o.
house does it too

TigerAce01
07-25-10, 5:40 pm
Same here. I don't personally see a reason to use BCAA Stack if you're going to use EAA Stack... Except maybe because of flavor. Still, Juicy Watermelon EAA Stack... Ain't nothing like it.

I like the added glutamine, and as for recovery, I feel that BCAA stack is just a little better. I've mega dosed both EAA and BCAA stack, and I always have felt that BCAA stack kept me from being sore and just made my body get back to normal faster after a hard training session.

-Ace

The RZA
07-28-10, 11:49 am
How about drinking the EAA stack and just adding a scoop of glutamine?

JUGGERNAUT
07-28-10, 11:55 am
EAA because Juggs says so...