PDA

View Full Version : Pizzalamp's Journey: Part 2

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Pizzalamp
07-20-08, 2:02 pm
I am starting up a new journey now. As some of you probably remember, I suffered a horrible leg injury lunging about 2 weeks ago. For days I could hardly walk, and the pain was unbearable. I honestly thought I tore my ACL or perhaps even blew out my quad.The swellling has gone down, the bruising has gone away, and there is only minor pain left. I go for my MRI Tuesday night @ 9:45pm, and then i will know what is really going on.

My bulk will last until around February of 2009. My goals are to add lean muscle, and hopefully maintain or lower bodyfat levels. I took some quick measurements and they are:
waist:33 1/2
Arms:17 1/2 (goal is 18 inches)
Calves:16 1/2(really want to bring these up)
Dunno about the rest

Bodyfat right now is right around 10-12%

My supplements will be:
Animal Pak(w/ lunch)
Animal Omega( w/breakfast)
Olive leaf extract-(2 x a day)
Joint support-(2 x a day)
Pure cold filtered whey isolate
Waxy maize or Torrent
EAA/BCAA complex(during training)
Nitro
Dessicated livers(4 w/ each meal)

Diet
3 omega eggs, 4-5 whites, 3/4 cup oatmeal w/ berries or 2 slices ezekiel bread

50g whey, 3/4 cup oats,1.5 tbsp natty pb

8 oz chicken or turkey, small sweet potatoe or 3/4 cup brown rice, veggies, and 1/3 cup nuts

pre training:50g whey, 3/4 cup oats, 1.5 tbsp natty pb

nitro pre train

post workout...torrent, 3 scoop, or 1 heaping scoop of waxy maize. 1 nitro pack...30 minutes later, 50g whey isolate

8 oz steak or salmon, green veggies, and if needed, a carb like rice, or potatoe

will have cheat day on sunday

water:1.5-2 gallons

training split
right now until i find out about my leg, i cant train legs so it will be

Monday:shoulders, traps, abs
Tuesday:off
Wed:Arms calves
Thursday:off
Fri:chest
Sat:back

I would like to try this split:
Mon-chest shoulders calves
Tuesday-back abs
Wed-off
Thurs:Legs
Fri-Arms calves
Sat-off
Sun-off

being i cant do cardio right now I will be keeping a close eye on my diet...I will start using torrent once I am able to train harder and add in cardio

Tommorow will be shoulders

pmug0000
07-20-08, 2:32 pm
Glad to see you back to work pizzalamp. Hopefully your leg is feeling better. Diet and supps look good, but what's with the olive leaf?

Pizzalamp
07-20-08, 2:35 pm
Glad to see you back to work pizzalamp. Hopefully your leg is feeling better. Diet and supps look good, but what's with the olive leaf?

thanks!
olive leaf is a great antioxidant...helps to fight colds

simpleguy
07-20-08, 2:37 pm
hope your leg's gonna get better pizza... sub'd for this one... diet and supps look really solid

Pizzalamp
07-20-08, 2:40 pm
hope your leg's gonna get better pizza... sub'd for this one... diet and supps look really solid

thanks simpleguy...tuesdays the day to find out...my diagnosis is bad sprain of acl!!

Lowdown5
07-20-08, 3:13 pm
I am subbed to this for sure.

Pizzalamp
07-20-08, 3:18 pm
I am subbed to this for sure.

thanks john

Pizzalamp
07-20-08, 4:20 pm
diet today
50g whey 1/3 almonds
3 omega egg and 5 whites, 1/2 cup ezekiel cereal w/ berries
8 oz chicken, 3/4brown rice, green beans, and 1/3 almonds
going out to eat:will have steak, baked potatoe, salad
50g whey 1/3 almonds
50g whey 2 tbsp natty pb

Toni69
07-20-08, 4:25 pm
great to hear your on the road to recovery...you know im gonna be offline soon, but I will be back to check on ya real soon. Take it easy starting back up...

Pizzalamp
07-20-08, 4:27 pm
great to hear your on the road to recovery...you know im gonna be offline soon, but I will be back to check on ya real soon. Take it easy starting back up...

def, look forward to your return

Toni69
07-20-08, 4:31 pm
yes..cause we will have pizza. And you must come to my place for a meal or two too!

Pizzalamp
07-20-08, 4:33 pm
yes..cause we will have pizza. And you must come to my place for a meal or two too!

sounds great!

Big Wides
07-20-08, 4:35 pm
I like this already talking about food.

Pizzalamp
07-20-08, 4:37 pm
I like this already talking about food.

haha

jer
07-20-08, 7:04 pm
Hope that knee is just sprained too.

I like the bulking plan too. A solid 6-7 months to add some strength and size sounds good to me.

houseofpain
07-20-08, 7:55 pm
a new journey...im amped. you can bet i'll be dropping by and keeping an eye on ya grant.

Pizzalamp
07-20-08, 9:09 pm
Hope that knee is just sprained too.

I like the bulking plan too. A solid 6-7 months to add some strength and size sounds good to me.thanks jer...well see what the mri says...i too am looking forward to some good bulking

a new journey...im amped. you can bet i'll be dropping by and keeping an eye on ya grant.

very cool...thanks nick

John-TNS
07-20-08, 11:29 pm
Just got updated with everything in your new Journey. Subbed and ready to go man! Good luck Tuesday night..

Lunatic001
07-21-08, 12:49 am
subbed and keep us updated regarding your knee.....rest it and come back stronger....

Lunatic001

jer
07-21-08, 6:37 am
When you heal up brother, we got to get a workout in.

Either Golds New/North Haven or maybe your gym, if you think it'll do the job.

BTW, I saw "Bigger, Stronger, Faster" the other night. Very well done documentary. I recommend it to anyone, not just those of us in the workout world.
It's coming out on DVD, so if you don't get to see it in New Haven, it'll be out fairly soon. You can pre-order it on the MD forum.

Best of luck on that MRI tomorrow. I'm pulling for you brother. God Bless.

js71474
07-21-08, 8:23 am
Pizza, good to see you starting a new journey, I am def. along for the ride. Hope you heal up real soon bro! Great to have you back!

Pizzalamp
07-21-08, 5:48 pm
Got out of work early today, all kids got picked up on time...so I was able to get to the gym earlier than expected. It felt great to be back, and I kept it slow and controlled...no crazy weights, just good focus and concentration.

Leg today:no pain, very very minor, i can bend it back more...all i really feel is a heavy leg, like i just had a leg workout

Rest between sets and exercises was 40 seconds max...real fast pace...felt wiped after

Seated dumbell laterals(charles glass style, palms facing backwwards, pinkies high)
15-12
20-12
20-12
***first time doing these. You can't go heavy, but the medial delt focus is spot on...real great pump from them****

Nautilus Shoulder press
1 plate per side-15
2 plates per side-15
3 plates per side-8
3 plates and a quarter per side-7

Seated Dumbell shrugs
100-12
120-12
130-12
**LA Fitness only has 130lb dumbells, wish i could have gone higher***

Big Ant 6 way raise
2 x 12

ABS
Ball crunches...3 x 40

Diet today

3 omega eggs, 4 whites, 1/2 cup ezekiel cereal w/ berries
50g whey, handful cashews
8 oz chicken, 3/4 brown rice, green beans, and 1/3 cashews
50g whey, 3/4 oats, 1/3 cashews
train
1 heaping scoop waxy maize/d ribose w/ a nitro pack...30 mins later, 50g whey
Chicken and shrimp, 3/4 brown rice, broccoli and almonds

Just got updated with everything in your new Journey. Subbed and ready to go man! Good luck Tuesday night..thanks john...im worried but also eager to find out

subbed and keep us updated regarding your knee.....rest it and come back stronger....

Lunatic001def, thanks for the support

When you heal up brother, we got to get a workout in.

Either Golds New/North Haven or maybe your gym, if you think it'll do the job.

BTW, I saw "Bigger, Stronger, Faster" the other night. Very well done documentary. I recommend it to anyone, not just those of us in the workout world.
It's coming out on DVD, so if you don't get to see it in New Haven, it'll be out fairly soon. You can pre-order it on the MD forum.

Best of luck on that MRI tomorrow. I'm pulling for you brother. God Bless.im dying for us to get together jer for a wrkout, gotta make it happen in the next few months...damn i wanna see that movie, dvd sounds like my best bet...thanks for the support on the mri!

Pizza, good to see you starting a new journey, I am def. along for the ride. Hope you heal up real soon bro! Great to have you back!thanks bro

Lunatic001
07-21-08, 6:01 pm
Workout and diet looks great......glad you are working around the injury....what are ant's 6 way raises?? Keep training hard and smart...

Lunatic001

Pizzalamp
07-21-08, 6:03 pm
Workout and diet looks great......glad you are working around the injury....what are ant's 6 way raises?? Keep training hard and smart...

Lunatic001

thanks bro-6 way raises is big ants great move...u gotta ask him what they are...they kill me though

pmug0000
07-21-08, 6:17 pm
Great job for your first day back! I like the increased intensity with those short rest periods, and I don't know what 6 way raises are but they sound cool. I'm happy to see you back in action pizzalamp.

Pizzalamp
07-21-08, 6:46 pm
Great job for your first day back! I like the increased intensity with those short rest periods, and I don't know what 6 way raises are but they sound cool. I'm happy to see you back in action pizzalamp.

THANKS!! FELT AMAZING TO BE BACK IN THE WEIGHT ROOM

LittleMan55
07-21-08, 7:48 pm
OH HELL YEAH!

GLAD YOUR BACK AT IT BRO!

I'm in by the way... Excited about it too!

jer
07-21-08, 7:56 pm
Glad you felt good enough to get back at it. I know how much it sucks to be out of the gym for a couple weeks.

Roland
07-21-08, 11:13 pm
Glads you are back bro!

John-TNS
07-22-08, 12:35 am
Great diet, great session, so glad you are back in the gym bro! Explain the big ant 6 way raise and the charles glass movement! I know Glass is bad ass!

Malloy1344
07-22-08, 9:36 am
You know I'm subbed bro. Excited to see this bulk. Goodluck with that injury too bro. That first day back looks solid as hell.

Pizzalamp
07-22-08, 8:58 pm
I go for MRI in about an hour

OH HELL YEAH!

GLAD YOUR BACK AT IT BRO!

I'm in by the way... Excited about it too!im so happy and grateful to be back...thanks broc

Glad you felt good enough to get back at it. I know how much it sucks to be out of the gym for a couple weeks.amen brother amen

Glads you are back bro!me too!!

Great diet, great session, so glad you are back in the gym bro! Explain the big ant 6 way raise and the charles glass movement! I know Glass is bad ass!
youll have to ask big ant on his raise and the glass lateral is doing a side lateral only your palms are backwards! really hits the side delt!

You know I'm subbed bro. Excited to see this bulk. Goodluck with that injury too bro. That first day back looks solid as hell.thanks jim

eblnyc
07-22-08, 9:02 pm
pizza is back...sweet iam in for this ride my friend..one of these days iam coming to ct to train with u..sicilian slices on me...

Lowdown5
07-22-08, 9:09 pm
Good luck with the MRI tonight.

John-TNS
07-22-08, 11:08 pm
Better update us when you get back man!

Roland
07-23-08, 1:16 am
Pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzza! Where Is Teh Pizza??????

J Wong
07-23-08, 1:37 am
Pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzza! Where Is Teh Pizza??????

Eating pizza!

LittleMan55
07-23-08, 8:35 am
hope its nothing but good results from the MRI bro.

Pizzalamp
07-23-08, 6:50 pm
So I had my mri last night at 10pm...just the lab tech was there...but i asked him and he told me he saw bone bruising, lot of fluid in the knee, but couldnt see any acl damage...but well see what my doctor says on friday...having a mri sucks...u cant move at all...not even move your finger or toe half an inch...no pain at all in my leg today...just some swelling in the knee

I trained arms this afternoon after work

Machine preacher curls(leaning into machine)
100-12
120-12
140-10
140-9

Skullcrushers
80-10
100-10
120-6
100-10

Incline dumbell curls superset Overhead rope extensions
25-12 into 100-15
30-12 into 140-15
35-10 into 160-15
40-8 into 200-10

Spyder curls
30-8
30-9
30-7

Kickbacks
40-3 x 12

Reverse curls
20-12
30-12
40-10
40-10

Cable wrist curls
3 x 15

diet
3 omega egg and 4 whites, 2 ezekiel bread, 1 bannana
50g whey handful almonds
whole wheat grilled chicken wrap w/ lettuce tomatoe mustard and advocadoe
50g whey handful almonds
train
1 heaping scoop of waxy maize/d-ribose w/ nitro pack...20 minutes later, 50g whey
8 oz chicken, small sweet potatoe, 1 cup green beans w/ 2 tbsp natty pb

pizza is back...sweet iam in for this ride my friend..one of these days iam coming to ct to train with u..sicilian slices on me...sounds great to me...i love me some sicilain slices

Good luck with the MRI tonight.thank u

Better update us when you get back man!def

Pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzza! Where Is Teh Pizza??????right here

Eating pizza!i wish

hope its nothing but good results from the MRI bro.thanks broc

dominate77
07-23-08, 8:08 pm
had no idea you had started up a new journey pizza. Glad to see your healing up. And nice arm workout by the way.

jer
07-23-08, 8:32 pm
Well, I hope the lab tech was right, they know whats up, they do these things all day. I friggin hate MRI's. I can't sit still that long.

Solid arm work Grant, solid.

Pizzalamp
07-23-08, 8:39 pm
had no idea you had started up a new journey pizza. Glad to see your healing up. And nice arm workout by the way.thanks man

Well, I hope the lab tech was right, they know whats up, they do these things all day. I friggin hate MRI's. I can't sit still that long.

Solid arm work Grant, solid.thanks jer-i never want to go through a mri again...i kept thinking about u saying how u couldnt even allow to swallow during one...i hope we can workout together at the abc man...firday-no thai food for u and no lunges for me

pmug0000
07-23-08, 9:11 pm
Nice work with arms pizzalamp, and great job on that superset! The MRI sounds shitty but I hope the results are good!

jer
07-23-08, 9:15 pm
....i hope we can workout together at the abc man...firday-no thai food for u and no lunges for me

Absolutely. I'll stick to my steak and potatoes.

Cellerator65
07-23-08, 9:19 pm
got flex in your arsenal of supps?

Pizzalamp
07-23-08, 9:32 pm
Nice work with arms pizzalamp, and great job on that superset! The MRI sounds shitty but I hope the results are good!thanks! im hoping for a sprain/pull...i mean it cant be bad if im healing by the day and feeling/looking better...but well see

Absolutely. I'll stick to my steak and potatoes.sounds good lol

got flex in your arsenal of supps?i actually do take it sometimes, but im always trying new stuff...the guy at the supp store is having me try this diff intense joint support thing

B Con
07-23-08, 9:33 pm
IN there like swim wear... keep pushing it Grant.. thanks for your constant support

Big Wides
07-23-08, 10:14 pm
No pain is good and fluid will be reabsorbed back into the body. Good to see you keeping all this shit positive during this little mishap. Still kickiing ass in the upper body department. Soild as always bro

Pizzalamp
07-23-08, 10:30 pm
IN there like swim wear... keep pushing it Grant.. thanks for your constant support
my pleasure...and thank u

No pain is good and fluid will be reabsorbed back into the body. Good to see you keeping all this shit positive during this little mishap. Still kickiing ass in the upper body department. Soild as always bro

thanks wides...im def more positive this week...the week of the injury and after i was pretty down...weightlifting withdrawal lol...makes us appreciate what we have for sure

John-TNS
07-24-08, 1:32 am
No pain is good man, I hope the lab tech is right! Nice gun show!

js71474
07-24-08, 7:45 am
Hope you continue with no pain bro, and good news no ACL injury!! You are still killing the upper body, always good to see. I know all this got you down but you seem to have good spirits now so keep your head up P, and stay strong bro, we are all pulling for ya!

Malloy1344
07-25-08, 9:15 am
Glad to see the ACL is ok. How are things going otherwise Grant?

Joseb
07-25-08, 9:43 am
this is exciting!
grant i have a question for you: were you cutting all the way until the start of your bulk?

LittleMan55
07-25-08, 9:49 am
Solid looking Arm day Grant!

Hope that when you see the Doc. today he says the same thing the lab tech did. It's good that the pain is gone, if your body is anything like mine that means the swelling and fluid will be quick to flow.

simpleguy
07-25-08, 10:50 am
So I had my mri last night at 10pm...just the lab tech was there...but i asked him and he told me he saw bone bruising, lot of fluid in the knee, but couldnt see any acl damage...but well see what my doctor says on friday...having a mri sucks...u cant move at all...not even move your finger or toe half an inch...no pain at all in my leg today...just some swelling in the knee

I trained arms this afternoon after work

Machine preacher curls(leaning into machine)
100-12
120-12
140-10
140-9

Skullcrushers
80-10
100-10
120-6
100-10

Incline dumbell curls superset Overhead rope extensions
25-12 into 100-15
30-12 into 140-15
35-10 into 160-15
40-8 into 200-10

Spyder curls
30-8
30-9
30-7

Kickbacks
40-3 x 12

Reverse curls
20-12
30-12
40-10
40-10

Cable wrist curls
3 x 15

diet
3 omega egg and 4 whites, 2 ezekiel bread, 1 bannana
50g whey handful almonds
whole wheat grilled chicken wrap w/ lettuce tomatoe mustard and advocadoe
50g whey handful almonds
train
1 heaping scoop of waxy maize/d-ribose w/ nitro pack...20 minutes later, 50g whey
8 oz chicken, small sweet potatoe, 1 cup green beans w/ 2 tbsp natty pb

good gun show Pizza... I see you're still going pretty low-carb, how come?

Pizzalamp
07-25-08, 6:04 pm
My appointment to discuss mri results is tuesday at 4:30...no pain at all today in my leg...ankle and foot are not swollen anymore...i can bend it a lot more backwards...knee is still swollen though...saw my buddy who is a physical therapist and he tested my leg...told me if i did have an acl tear he wouldnt be able to move it like he did...so thats good news

im really enjoying omega a lot...so nice to just take 1 pack a day...and i swear im leaner

Friday-shoulders..still going light and careful until i figure out whats going on with my knee

dumbell press
40-12
50-12
60-12
70-10
80-8
90-7
100-7
drop to 35-20 reps

Cable laterals superset cable upright rows
4 x 12 into 4 x 12

Nose Pulls superset Standing Cable Shoulder Press(standing on cable tubing and pressing up)
4 x 15 into 4 x 20

leg press calf presses
2 plates a side-15
3 plates a side-15
4 plates a side-15, 20, 15

diet today:
3 omega egg and 5 whites, 2 ezekiel bread
50g whey isolate , handful cashews
8 oz chicken, 3/4 brown rice, 1 cup green beans, handful cashews
50g whey iso, handful cashews
1 green apple
train
1 scoop waxy maize w/ nitro pack...25 mins later, 50g whey iso
chicken and shrimp steamed, brccoli, 3/4 brown rice, handful cashews

off tommorow
chest/abs on sunday

No pain is good man, I hope the lab tech is right! Nice gun show!thanks john...feel so good to have no pain...i hope hes right too...i figure hes seen a lot

Hope you continue with no pain bro, and good news no ACL injury!! You are still killing the upper body, always good to see. I know all this got you down but you seem to have good spirits now so keep your head up P, and stay strong bro, we are all pulling for ya!thanks man!

Glad to see the ACL is ok. How are things going otherwise Grant?thanks jim...things are good...face is clear, midsection is lean..credit card is paid off...hope youre good

this is exciting!
grant i have a question for you: were you cutting all the way until the start of your bulk?yeah i cut for about 20 weeks, then im slowly adding the calories back in over the summer for my bulk

Solid looking Arm day Grant!

Hope that when you see the Doc. today he says the same thing the lab tech did. It's good that the pain is gone, if your body is anything like mine that means the swelling and fluid will be quick to flow.thanks broc!

good gun show Pizza... I see you're still going pretty low-carb, how come?
thanks...actually ive been eating low carb out of laziness haha...i want to add in 5 carb meals a day hopefully next week

pmug0000
07-25-08, 7:02 pm
That's great that your leg is feeling better, and solid shoulder session too!

Lowdown5
07-25-08, 7:33 pm
Good news on the knee. Have a good weekend Grant.

Pizzalamp
07-25-08, 7:35 pm
That's great that your leg is feeling better, and solid shoulder session too!thanks...im very grateful my knee is better

Good news on the knee. Have a good weekend Grant.

thanks john...u have a good weekend too...hope youre feeling better today

dominate77
07-25-08, 10:58 pm
strong shoulder presses bro, wish i had that type of power!

your liking omega? i was really considering buying some the next time i order some shit now that i'm making a good amount of money.

John-TNS
07-26-08, 1:05 am
100x7 DAMN Big numbers man! Good work

jer
07-26-08, 8:59 am

your liking omega? i was really considering buying some the next time i order some shit now that i'm making a good amount of money.

x2 on all accounts, strong pressing and I've been thinking about getting some Omega. (except the "making a good amount of money. lol)

Pizzalamp
07-26-08, 12:26 pm
Rest day today...still no knee pain...flexiblity is increasing

diet today:
50g whey iso cup of oats & handful cashews
3 omega eggs, 5 whites, 3/4 oats with apples and berries
50g whey iso cup of oats & 2 tbsp natty pb
8 oz chicken in whole wheat wrap w/ lettuce tomatoe mustard and handful cashews, 1 apple
8 oz lean steak w/ onions, 1 sweet potatoe, 1 cup green beans
50g whey iso 2tbsp natty pb

back and abs is tommorow

your liking omega? i was really considering buying some the next time i order some shit now that i'm making a good amount of money.thanks man...i felt real strong after not hitting delts for a few weeks...i love omega...its so convenient to just take 1 pack and youre done...and theres so many high quality sources in the pills

100x7 DAMN Big numbers man! Good workthanks john...gotta get them bigger

x2 on all accounts, strong pressing and I've been thinking about getting some Omega. (except the "making a good amount of money. lol)

thanks jer---i highly advise omega...im seeing good results from it

LittleMan55
07-26-08, 1:01 pm
100x7 light? Great work bro... Enjoy the rest day!

Diet looks good... by 3/4 oats do you mean cups or are they really not whole oats? lol

Pizzalamp
07-26-08, 1:04 pm
100x7 light? Great work bro... Enjoy the rest day!

Diet looks good... by 3/4 oats do you mean cups or are they really not whole oats? lol

thanks big broc
lol...yeah the 3/4 is just 3/4 of a cup, so like around 30 carbs or so

J Wong
07-26-08, 1:04 pm
Nice job on the shoulders!

Pizzalamp
07-26-08, 1:17 pm
Nice job on the shoulders!

Thanks!

js71474
07-26-08, 4:20 pm
Good luck Tuesday, get in here and let us know as soon as you can afterwards, we will be on pins and needles till then. Killer shoulder work bro! 100 x 7 is impressive.....bet that was a b--ch to get up. Good stuff as always P!

Pizzalamp
07-26-08, 4:32 pm
Good luck Tuesday, get in here and let us know as soon as you can afterwards, we will be on pins and needles till then. Killer shoulder work bro! 100 x 7 is impressive.....bet that was a b--ch to get up. Good stuff as always P!

thanks! i will def let u guys know as soon as possible on tues
yeah i had to lift one up by myself and my buddy handed me the other cuz i still want to be careful w/ my knee

js71474
07-26-08, 4:35 pm
thanks! i will def let u guys know as soon as possible on tues
yeah i had to lift one up by myself and my buddy handed me the other cuz i still want to be careful w/ my kneeI knew that would have to have been tough, glad you had someone willing to give you a hand. Can't wait to hear the results, hoping for the very best Pizza!

Pizzalamp
07-26-08, 4:37 pm
I knew that would have to have been tough, glad you had someone willing to give you a hand. Can't wait to hear the results, hoping for the very best Pizza!

thank u very much

houseofpain
07-26-08, 6:13 pm
puttin up some nice numbers there big g. diet is on spot as usual. you have alot of potential in this sport, grant. keep up the good work and the sky's the limit for you brother.

futilekyle
07-26-08, 8:53 pm
100's are light? maybe your confused

Lowdown5
07-26-08, 10:24 pm
Good to see the leg is better. Let me know about the MRI results.

Pizzalamp
07-26-08, 10:34 pm
puttin up some nice numbers there big g. diet is on spot as usual. you have alot of potential in this sport, grant. keep up the good work and the sky's the limit for you brother.thanks nick

100's are light? maybe your confused
lol

Good to see the leg is better. Let me know about the MRI results.

you will be the 1st person i call the minute i walk out of the office

Pizzalamp
07-27-08, 5:51 pm
off day

for my split this week i decided

monday-chest back traps

thursday-shoulders abs calves

sat-arms calves at ct abc

Im gonna train brutally hard each session then give myself more revoery time..lets see what less training will bring me

diet today
50g whey handful cashews
3 omega eggs, 4 whites, 2 ezekiel bread, 1 apple
8 oz chicken whole wheat wrap, lettuce tomatoe olive oil and vinegar
50g whey 1 cup oats 2 tbsp natty pb
8 oz chicken 2 red potatoes 1 cup green beans handful cashews
50g whey 2 tbsp natty pb

T o m m Y
07-27-08, 5:58 pm
diet is looking solid bro,have you gained any weight yet?

Pizzalamp
07-27-08, 6:03 pm
diet is looking solid bro,have you gained any weight yet?

thanks...im not sure i think a bit...my bulking got kinda interrupted when i had my injury

LittleMan55
07-27-08, 6:14 pm
I like that split... I have thought about doing the same thing and just really hammering all the body parts you had mentioned just to really bring them up. So I'm really interested in what kind of results you get...

Pizzalamp
07-27-08, 6:26 pm
I like that split... I have thought about doing the same thing and just really hammering all the body parts you had mentioned just to really bring them up. So I'm really interested in what kind of results you get...

i wish i could train legs but i gotta wait till i find out my mri on tuesday
im hoping to get some good growth from it...gotta eat big though!

Malloy1344
07-27-08, 6:36 pm
Great shoulder day there Grant. 100 x 7 is massive. Great job.

jer
07-27-08, 7:53 pm
...gotta eat big.... !

That's the key.

I've got to step up my cals a little myself.

Pizzalamp
07-27-08, 7:56 pm
Great shoulder day there Grant. 100 x 7 is massive. Great job.thanks jim...the 175s are on deck for thursday i think

That's the key.

I've got to step up my cals a little myself.me too
hey u still wanna train arms calves on sat??

jer
07-27-08, 8:02 pm
thanks jim...the 175s are on deck for thursday i think

me too
hey u still wanna train arms calves on sat??

Yeah sure, works for me.

pmug0000
07-27-08, 8:07 pm
Chest, back, and traps is one loaded day. Have fun with that!

Pizzalamp
07-27-08, 9:08 pm
Yeah sure, works for me.cool

Chest, back, and traps is one loaded day. Have fun with that!

thanks!

John-TNS
07-28-08, 1:03 am
Keep working hard Pizza, great job with everything! Looking forward to this week's workouts.

Pizzalamp
07-28-08, 6:42 pm
Chest/back

Bicycle Grip Pulldowns, sitting upright whole time
100-12
140-12
180-12
220-9
280-7
stack-4

Incline Barbell Press(pause at bottom, really had me lighten up the weight)
135-12
185-10
225-7
225-8

Seated Cable rows(lean forward, pull back and squeeze while still leaning forward)
140-10
180-10
200-10

Pec Dec superset Machine rows
220-12 into 200-9
285-12 into 230-9
295-12 into 230-7

Hypers
2 x 12

Bosu Ball Pushups
2 x 12, 20

diet
3 omega egg and 4 whites, 2 ezekiel bread, 1 apple
50g whey iso handful cashews
8 oz chicken, 2 red potatoes, 1 cup green beans, handful cashews
1 scoop waxy maize, 50g whey iso, handful nuts
train
1 scoop waxy maize and nitro pack....30 mins later...50g whey iso
8 oz ground beef, 1 cup brown rice, 1 cup green beans

Keep working hard Pizza, great job with everything! Looking forward to this week's workouts.
thanks my man

jer
07-28-08, 6:57 pm
Big day Grant. Chest and back is a rough day. I do it from time to time

Hey, where do you find the Ezekiel cereal? Trader Joes? Local store? I wanted to try it out, but my Stop and Shop doesn't have it.

Pizzalamp
07-28-08, 7:03 pm
Big day Grant. Chest and back is a rough day. I do it from time to time

Hey, where do you find the Ezekiel cereal? Trader Joes? Local store? I wanted to try it out, but my Stop and Shop doesn't have it.

yeah its hard...but i figure if its so hard its gotta be good for me !!
i get the ezekiel at my health food store by my house...i can bring u a box on sat if u want...just be warned...the fiber really really cleans you out! lol

dominate77
07-28-08, 7:11 pm
nice session bro. What was the reason for doing back and chest together today?

jer
07-28-08, 7:27 pm
yeah its hard...but i figure if its so hard its gotta be good for me !!
i get the ezekiel at my health food store by my house...i can bring u a box on sat if u want...just be warned...the fiber really really cleans you out! lol

That would be cool. If you remember cool, but no big deal if it's out of your way or anything.

How do you eat it? Do you eat it dry or with milk, or what?

Pizzalamp
07-28-08, 7:30 pm
nice session bro. What was the reason for doing back and chest together today?thanks...until i can train legs im just doing 3 days a week...so chest back it is...and to just try something new to shock my body

That would be cool. If you remember cool, but no big deal if it's out of your way or anything.

How do you eat it? Do you eat it dry or with milk, or what?

no problem at all
u could do it w/ milk
but i like to have it dry w/ berries and a bit of honey drizzled on top and warmed up

jer
07-28-08, 7:35 pm
no problem at all
u could do it w/ milk
but i like to have it dry w/ berries and a bit of honey drizzled on top and warmed up

Nah, I don't do dairy. Warmed up with some berries sounds good too me. Looking forward to trying it out.

Phil800101
07-28-08, 8:38 pm
Can't believe I missed this. Subbed for sure!

Puttin' in some good work bro. Glad to hear the knee is on the mend and that the ACL is ok.

REBORN1
07-28-08, 9:19 pm
strong day there pizza looking real strong

Cellerator65
07-28-08, 9:23 pm
you don't fuck around bro, awesome chest/back... incline pause reps are brutal

Lowdown5
07-28-08, 9:50 pm
Hey Grant, I got some good news today. Will hit you up by phone and let you know ASAP.

pmug0000
07-29-08, 12:36 am
Chest and back together is tough to pull off but you did a great job pizzalamp! You put in a great session and I'm sure those pauses on the barbell presses were brutal!

js71474
07-29-08, 7:50 am
Nice chest/back day P, had the whole upper body on the skin splittin pump! Nice! Waiting to hear how it goes today......

LittleMan55
07-29-08, 8:01 am
Great chest and back work Grant!

What is a bicycle grip pull down? you did a ton of weight on it regardless....

Big Wides
07-29-08, 8:29 am
As usual training and diet are spot on

John-TNS
07-29-08, 3:41 pm
Solid diet and training session, good job.

J Wong
07-29-08, 4:05 pm
Bet your chest felt nice after pausing on the incline. Solid workout BRAHHH

Pizzalamp
07-29-08, 5:12 pm
Got MRI results today...dislocated patella tendon...I basically blew out my knee!! So now I need to do therapy for 6 week 2 x a week and I'll be good to go...the doctor told me I was already healing up well so things are looking up...leg is pain free

diet today
50g whey handful cashew
8 oz chicken 1 cup brown rice 1 cup green bean 1/3 cup cashews
50g whey handful cashews
3 omega eggs and 5 whites, 3/4 cup oats w/ blueberries
8 oz lean steak, 3/4 cup brown rice 1 cup green beans

Can't believe I missed this. Subbed for sure!

Puttin' in some good work bro. Glad to hear the knee is on the mend and that the ACL is ok.
thanks big phil! knee is doing better!

strong day there pizza looking real strongthanks! felt awesome

you don't fuck around bro, awesome chest/back... incline pause reps are brutal
yeah they really make my chest tender and pumped

Hey Grant, I got some good news today. Will hit you up by phone and let you know ASAP.i was happy to hear that john when u called!

Chest and back together is tough to pull off but you did a great job pizzalamp! You put in a great session and I'm sure those pauses on the barbell presses were brutal!thanks! its def brutal...im wiped at the end!

Nice chest/back day P, had the whole upper body on the skin splittin pump! Nice! Waiting to hear how it goes today......thanks bro...good news from mri today!

Great chest and back work Grant!

What is a bicycle grip pull down? you did a ton of weight on it regardless....thanks broc! thats the bar where its curbed and theres handles on each end to hold

As usual training and diet are spot onthnaks big man

Solid diet and training session, good job.
thanks john..xtra carbs felt good

Bet your chest felt nice after pausing on the incline. Solid workout BRAHHH
its actually real sore today

LittleMan55
07-29-08, 5:18 pm
Glad to hear that surgery wont be needed on the wheel man! 6 weeks will fly by...

pmug0000
07-29-08, 5:35 pm
Well now you can spend 6 weeks making your upper body HUUUUGE!!

I know it's gotta suck to have an injured leg and need to do rehab, but things could be worse.

Pizzalamp
07-29-08, 5:44 pm
Glad to hear that surgery wont be needed on the wheel man! 6 weeks will fly by...im so happy it wasnt the acl

Well now you can spend 6 weeks making your upper body HUUUUGE!!

I know it's gotta suck to have an injured leg and need to do rehab, but things could be worse.
im actually looking forward to rehab..at least ill still be working legs kinda

jer
07-29-08, 7:09 pm
That's great news about your knee.

Physical therapy sucks, but at least it's not surgery.

How do they put the tendon back in place? Or does it go back in on it's own.

Pizzalamp
07-29-08, 7:16 pm
That's great news about your knee.

Physical therapy sucks, but at least it's not surgery.

How do they put the tendon back in place? Or does it go back in on it's own.

amen jer...no surgery...amen

my doctor told me it was basically a blown knee..i twisted my ankle and leg somehow and my knee just shot out and bounced back in...thus casuing the bone bruising and swelling...i think its healing itself and then i have to do therapy to strenghten it up again...im actually looking forward to therapy...kinda like a mini leg workout...i picked up that cereal for u today

jer
07-29-08, 7:19 pm
amen jer...no surgery...amen

my doctor told me it was basically a blown knee..i twisted my ankle and leg somehow and my knee just shot out and bounced back in...thus casuing the bone bruising and swelling...i think its healing itself and then i have to do therapy to strenghten it up again...im actually looking forward to therapy...kinda like a mini leg workout...i picked up that cereal for u today

Good, good. Strengthen that leg up and come back strong.

I appreciate you getting that for me.

Looking forward to getting our workout in.

Pizzalamp
07-29-08, 7:27 pm
Good, good. Strengthen that leg up and come back strong.

I appreciate you getting that for me.

Looking forward to getting our workout in.

me too...sat should be a lot of fun for sure...is tori coming?

jer
07-29-08, 8:27 pm
me too...sat should be a lot of fun for sure...is tori coming?

I don't think she's gonna come. She's got plans to go somewhere with a friend of hers.

Lowdown5
07-29-08, 8:55 pm
Glad you found out what was up. Take care and follow your doctors orders and you will be back good as new.

Pizzalamp
07-29-08, 9:15 pm
I don't think she's gonna come. She's got plans to go somewhere with a friend of hers.ok

Glad you found out what was up. Take care and follow your doctors orders and you will be back good as new.

thanks john

Big Wides
07-29-08, 9:59 pm
Good news you know about the knee and its very managable, now it can be treated. Therapy/rehab for a knee is not that bad...went through it twice for a discolated kneecap. Its very fun and you'll gain flexability from doing it. 6 weeks is a walk in the park....just keep all your ducks in a row, you'll be money

zanderfever
07-29-08, 10:02 pm
Damn, I've been MIA here and I apologize for that very wholeheartedly.

Will do better now, Pizza. I promise.

Pizzalamp
07-29-08, 10:04 pm
Good news you know about the knee and its very managable, now it can be treated. Therapy/rehab for a knee is not that bad...went through it twice for a discolated kneecap. Its very fun and you'll gain flexability from doing it. 6 weeks is a walk in the park....just keep all your ducks in a row, you'll be moneyah good to know..thanks for the kind words wides

Damn, I've been MIA here and I apologize for that very wholeheartedly.

Will do better now, Pizza. I promise.
no need to apolgize at all
thanks for the support

jonnydunz
07-29-08, 10:05 pm
man i did not know that you started a new journey, but glad that i found it. glad to see that the knee is going to be good in a few weeks with rehab. i started my own rehab on my knees since i messed them up in college, so i had an idea of how to get them back in order after i saw my ortho doc. still will do some pool rehab starting on 8-08 at the VA hospital here in Memphis. keep up the hard work man and the diet is on point and the workout are looking sharp as well. peace.

Pizzalamp
07-29-08, 10:08 pm
man i did not know that you started a new journey, but glad that i found it. glad to see that the knee is going to be good in a few weeks with rehab. i started my own rehab on my knees since i messed them up in college, so i had an idea of how to get them back in order after i saw my ortho doc. still will do some pool rehab starting on 8-08 at the VA hospital here in Memphis. keep up the hard work man and the diet is on point and the workout are looking sharp as well. peace.

thanks j...whats going on lately with everyones knees?????!!!!!!! glad u are doing well, i will check in w/ your jounrey in a bit..pool rehab sounds nice...i hope i can do that

jonnydunz
07-29-08, 10:27 pm
the pool is great because you dont put alot of stress on your joints and the resistance of the water can be a beast. i had a guy help me when i was in college playing basketball and i was back full strength in 2 weeks. i had a medial meniscal tear and i recovered fully man to playing some of the best basketball. take care man, i know that you will do very well. peace

Joseb
07-29-08, 10:53 pm
yo pizzalamp. werent you going to do some personal training? i remember you took a test a while back. what happens in regards to that?

even if you cant work your legs for a while :[ you can still have fun watching other people suffer :]

Phil800101
07-30-08, 2:16 am
Must be nice to finally know exactly what happened to the leg. Glad to hear you're well on the road to a full recovery.

js71474
07-30-08, 10:26 am
P, it is such a relief to know that surgery is NOT needed!!!! The rehab won't be bad, and the 6 weeks will fly by. I know you don't want to have to rehab but it is great news considering the alternative outcome. Glad to hear bro, you will be back at 100% before you know it, you'll have to hit the legs extra hard to catch up with the upper body by the end of rehab. Thanx for updating all of us, and take care of yourself bro!! Again, very glad to hear the news!

Lunatic001
07-30-08, 12:59 pm
I am glad everyting is coming along with your knee and that PT is all that is needed to get back to 100%....take the PT seriously, continue nailing the diet, train smart and you'll come back stronger....keep doing what you are doing bro!...

Lunatic001

John-TNS
07-31-08, 12:57 am
Keep training smart and hard man!

Pizzalamp
07-31-08, 5:35 pm
Shoulders/traps/calves

very fast paced...done in 40 minutes...30 secs rest in between sets

Standing lateral raises
20-12
rest 30 seconds
20-12
rest 30 seconds
30-12
rest 30 seconds
30-12

Arnold Press superset kettlebell upright row
60-10 into 70-10
rest 30 seconds
70-10 into 70-10
rest 30 seconds
80-8 into 70-10
rest 30 seconds
90-7 into 70-10

Cable side lateral superset cable front raise
4 x 12 into 4 x 12

Barbell shrugs superset Leg Press Calf Press
135-12 into 4 pps-15
225-25 into 5 pps-15
225-35 into 5 pps-15
225-45 into 5 pps-15(with lifting partner pushing down on sled each rep)

Off tommorow

Sat-arms calves at ct abc

diet
3 omega eggs, 5 whites, 1/2 cup ezekiel cereal w/ blueberries
50g whey handful cashews
8 oz chicken 1 cup brown rice 1 cup green beans handful cashews
50g whey, 1 scoop waxy maize, handful cashews
train
1 scoop waxy maize, 1 nitro pack...30 mins later, 50g whey
8 oz chicken and shrimp, broccoli, 3/4 brown rice, 2 tbsp natty pb

the pool is great because you dont put alot of stress on your joints and the resistance of the water can be a beast. i had a guy help me when i was in college playing basketball and i was back full strength in 2 weeks. i had a medial meniscal tear and i recovered fully man to playing some of the best basketball. take care man, i know that you will do very well. peace
sounds very good

yo pizzalamp. werent you going to do some personal training? i remember you took a test a while back. what happens in regards to that?

even if you cant work your legs for a while :[ you can still have fun watching other people suffer :]
yeah i passed that...gonna start training people hopefully in sept

Must be nice to finally know exactly what happened to the leg. Glad to hear you're well on the road to a full recovery.thanks phil

P, it is such a relief to know that surgery is NOT needed!!!! The rehab won't be bad, and the 6 weeks will fly by. I know you don't want to have to rehab but it is great news considering the alternative outcome. Glad to hear bro, you will be back at 100% before you know it, you'll have to hit the legs extra hard to catch up with the upper body by the end of rehab. Thanx for updating all of us, and take care of yourself bro!! Again, very glad to hear the news!
im so happy no surgery, so happy...yep gonna have to hit the legs hard after therapy...hard and smart

I am glad everyting is coming along with your knee and that PT is all that is needed to get back to 100%....take the PT seriously, continue nailing the diet, train smart and you'll come back stronger....keep doing what you are doing bro!...

Lunatic001
thankis bro

Keep training smart and hard man!
thanks john

John-TNS
07-31-08, 6:05 pm
30 sec rest with those heavy arnold presses...DAMN! Great job

mchik
07-31-08, 6:23 pm
I found you! LOL nice looking diet as always...and training is looking intense too.

jer
07-31-08, 6:32 pm
STRONG looking Arnold presses Grant, no joke.

Did that say you did shrugs with 225 for 45 reps?!?!?! Your traps must have been screaming.

dyskee
07-31-08, 7:03 pm
how u doing now bro? nice weights there on the arnold presses.

Joseb
07-31-08, 7:17 pm
arnold presses are looking strong bro.
the high rep shrugs are awesome as well

check out john defendis's shoulder routine. i bet with your strength you can do same weights as he did.

Big Wides
07-31-08, 7:23 pm
Your a freak, damn strong on those arnolds and the shrugs are outstanding.....

Pizzalamp
07-31-08, 7:27 pm
30 sec rest with those heavy arnold presses...DAMN! Great job
thanks john...im gonna start doing more dumbell work for my delts...i seem to get better at em the more i do them every week, not just once in a while

I found you! LOL nice looking diet as always...and training is looking intense too.hey! how are u? thanks for checking in...i will see how u are doing in your journey now

STRONG looking Arnold presses Grant, no joke.

Did that say you did shrugs with 225 for 45 reps?!?!?! Your traps must have been screaming.thanks jer...yeah 45 reps...i had to rest the bar for a few secs every now and then but my traps were lit on fire

how u doing now bro? nice weights there on the arnold presses.thanks! im doing good...knee is healing well

arnold presses are looking strong bro.
the high rep shrugs are awesome as well

check out john defendis's shoulder routine. i bet with your strength you can do same weights as he did.
thnaks! i will have to check that out...thanks

Your a freak, damn strong on those arnolds and the shrugs are outstanding.....thanks wides, a freak? nah...im just a poor schmuck who got lucky and had a good set of straps

pmug0000
07-31-08, 9:56 pm
That's one hell of a workout pizzalamp, great Arnold presses! And you got some cardio in there too with those short rests, nice!
And that's awesome you were able to do calves in with your leg injury.

Cellerator65
07-31-08, 10:09 pm
225x45 last set of shrugs... damn, my body is numb after a 20 set. props.

John-TNS
07-31-08, 10:12 pm
I like the dumbbells for delts as well... It's all about how much weight you can do while keeing perfect form... A wise man once told me "you can make 225 feel like 450 if your form is spot on".

J Wong
07-31-08, 10:12 pm
Thats a dang ass good workout haha.

Were the shrugs with straps?

Phil800101
07-31-08, 11:42 pm
Killer session Grant! Short rest, and all those supersets, must have been as intense as all hell. How is the knee?

Lowdown5
08-01-08, 1:43 am
Looking good Grant, keep the focus on the training and the rehabbing the knee. Proud of you.

Pizzalamp
08-01-08, 7:01 pm
rest day

tommorow is the ct abc...gonna hit arms/calves w/ jer and houseofpain

diet today
50g whey iso, 1 cup oats, 2 tbsp natty pb
whole wheat chicken wrap, lettuce tomatoe mustard advocadoe
50g whey iso handful cashew
50g whey iso, cup oats, 2tbsp natty pb
3 omega egg, 5 whites, 2 ezekiel bread
8 oz steak, salad, 3/4 spanish rice

That's one hell of a workout pizzalamp, great Arnold presses! And you got some cardio in there too with those short rests, nice!
And that's awesome you were able to do calves in with your leg injury.thanks! yeah i havent tried seated calves yet, but the leg press calf press feels fine...yeah the arnolds felt great...hard but great...the pump was extreme...my shoulders feel dead today

225x45 last set of shrugs... damn, my body is numb after a 20 set. props.
i was wiped after...drenched and wiped

I like the dumbbells for delts as well... It's all about how much weight you can do while keeing perfect form... A wise man once told me "you can make 225 feel like 450 if your form is spot on".amen brother

Thats a dang ass good workout haha.

Were the shrugs with straps?thanks! the first 1-2 sets had no straps, but then i put em on

Killer session Grant! Short rest, and all those supersets, must have been as intense as all hell. How is the knee?i was wiped after...just laid on my sofa unable to move...knee feels great, no pain, just a bit tight in the ham

Looking good Grant, keep the focus on the training and the rehabbing the knee. Proud of you.
thank u john

eblnyc
08-01-08, 7:04 pm
pizza nice job...you turning in mr volume with the shrugs..

Pizzalamp
08-01-08, 7:14 pm
diet change for tonight
had steamed chicken w/ shrimp, 1 cup brown rice, broccoli and 1/3 cup cashews for dinner instead of steak

ive cut back on red meat a bit...i used to have it every day, now i have it 2-3 times a week

i also havent had a cheat meal in 2 weeks...maybe i will have one this sunday, like a cheat day, im not sure...i dont really crave any junk lately so im kinda saving it as a get out of jail free type thing...im also wondering if its possible to reprogram my body to not want junk food...kinda an experiment...we will see

pizza nice job...you turning in mr volume with the shrugs..

lol thanks...not quite high volume yet...kinda tettering on the edge of it

zanderfever
08-01-08, 7:29 pm
Enjoy the rest and kick ass at the ABC. Glad your working calves now.

Pizzalamp
08-01-08, 7:31 pm
Enjoy the rest and kick ass at the ABC. Glad your working calves now.

thanks bro!

Phil800101
08-01-08, 7:39 pm
Enjoy the rest bro, have fun and tear some shit up at the ABC!

jonnydunz
08-01-08, 8:58 pm
enjoy your day of rest man as you are putting in a great amount of work. i know that you will have a great time at the ABC event with your fellow Animals. i cant wait until i am able to attend a session myself one day. take care man and keep on doing it big. good luck with your experiment too with the junk food. peace.

Pizzalamp
08-01-08, 9:08 pm
Enjoy the rest bro, have fun and tear some shit up at the ABC!
thanks phil! im excited for tommorow

enjoy your day of rest man as you are putting in a great amount of work. i know that you will have a great time at the ABC event with your fellow Animals. i cant wait until i am able to attend a session myself one day. take care man and keep on doing it big. good luck with your experiment too with the junk food. peace.

thanks j-i hope u can get to abc soon-youd love it

js71474
08-01-08, 9:10 pm
Hope you enjoyed the rest day, have fun at the ABC!

Pizzalamp
08-01-08, 9:11 pm
Hope you enjoyed the rest day, have fun at the ABC!

rest was great...i cant wait for tommorow!

dominate77
08-02-08, 12:40 am
Shrimp sounds really good now man. Dunno if i would have subbed the chicken for the steak though. I don't really even like chicken unless it's roasted but i've rarely ever had a bad steak.

LittleMan55
08-02-08, 2:27 pm
Shrimp MMM... Hope you had a hell of a good time at the ABC! I feel you on the junk food thing. I swear since I did keto I have not craved straigh junk food. I have had cravings for things that are not normally in my daily diet (if that makes sense, like spaghetti and stuff) but, no candy bar cravings and such.

houseofpain
08-02-08, 3:21 pm
nice job today, g. pleasure training with u

John-TNS
08-02-08, 4:21 pm
Hope the ABC was a blast.. I am sure i was!

Lowdown5
08-02-08, 4:58 pm
What is up my friend????

Pizzalamp
08-02-08, 5:33 pm
ABC was fun today...trained arms/calves with Jer, Houseofpain, and Wedge..I felt really tired today for some reason...couldnt really get pumped up...me thinks i need to eat a bit more this weekend and raise my calories..everyone trained really hard and was great seeing everyone again...then we went out to a burger fries place that was close to the gym

I did

Barbell curls
Hammer curls
Hammer strength preacher
Incline cable curls

Close grip bench
Overhead cable extensions
Dips

donkey calf raises

Gonna lift on tuesday...tommorow is a cheat DAY

diet today
5 omega eggs, 1/2 cup ezekiel cereal w/ blueberries
train
3 scoop torrent w/ nitro...25 mins later, 50g whey
steak sandwich w/ lettuce tomatoe
50g whey 2 tbsp natty pb
8 oz chicken 2 red potatoe 1/3 cashews 1 cup green beans

Shrimp sounds really good now man. Dunno if i would have subbed the chicken for the steak though. I don't really even like chicken unless it's roasted but i've rarely ever had a bad steak.it was tasty...i would have liked steak too but someone offered to buy me dinner so beggars cant be choosers

Shrimp MMM... Hope you had a hell of a good time at the ABC! I feel you on the junk food thing. I swear since I did keto I have not craved straigh junk food. I have had cravings for things that are not normally in my daily diet (if that makes sense, like spaghetti and stuff) but, no candy bar cravings and such.
abc was great...yeah its odd how u have no cravings on keto...once i began eating carbs the cravings came back

nice job today, g. pleasure training with udef good training w/ u nick

Hope the ABC was a blast.. I am sure i was!it was great!

What is up my friend????not much, hungry and tired..how are u

Lowdown5
08-02-08, 6:17 pm
I am good, glad you enjoyed the ABC. I am hungry today too for some reason, maybe will have a cheat meal tonight.

Hoomgar
08-02-08, 6:47 pm
Pizzalamp! What up homie? Found this late, without making reread all 8 pages (because I started to but don't have time), what is the current state of your leg now bro? Is that all healed up?

I'm subbed man :)

Hg

Pizzalamp
08-02-08, 7:00 pm
I am good, glad you enjoyed the ABC. I am hungry today too for some reason, maybe will have a cheat meal tonight.have some pizza

Pizzalamp! What up homie? Found this late, without making reread all 8 pages (because I started to but don't have time), what is the current state of your leg now bro? Is that all healed up?

I'm subbed man :)

Hg
hey hg-knee is doing great, no pain, only a tiny stiff, i start rehab for it soon...no surgery needed

Hoomgar
08-02-08, 7:15 pm
have some pizza

hey hg-knee is doing great, no pain, only a tiny stiff, i start rehab for it soon...no surgery needed

Man that is great news bro! What was the final verdict then? Did they tell ya what you did to it?

Pizzalamp
08-02-08, 7:19 pm
Man that is great news bro! What was the final verdict then? Did they tell ya what you did to it?

dislocated patella tendon!
its healing well...i just need to start rehab to strengthen it up, 6 week 2x a week

Hoomgar
08-02-08, 7:23 pm
dislocated patella tendon!
its healing well...i just need to start rehab to strengthen it up, 6 week 2x a week

How on earth can you "dislocate" a tendon??? LOL! Man, glad to hear you on the mend though bro.

Pizzalamp
08-02-08, 7:26 pm
How on earth can you "dislocate" a tendon??? LOL! Man, glad to hear you on the mend though bro.

yeah see my feet turn out sometimes when i walk and when i did my lunge i guess my foot was outwards and i twisted my knee and my knee shot out and back in...thats what the dr told me...basically blew my knee out!!! not fun!! lol

Hoomgar
08-02-08, 7:45 pm
yeah see my feet turn out sometimes when i walk and when i did my lunge i guess my foot was outwards and i twisted my knee and my knee shot out and back in...thats what the dr told me...basically blew my knee out!!! not fun!! lol

Yea that could ruin your day for sure. Made me cringe reading it :|

Hg

Pizzalamp
08-02-08, 7:55 pm
Yea that could ruin your day for sure. Made me cringe reading it :|

Hg

lol it wasnt pretty

js71474
08-02-08, 8:29 pm
Looks like you had a great day at the ABC, hate to hear you couldn't grab the pump.....some days it just happens but you have had alot going on man so you still got it done brother! Enjoy the cheat day!

Joseb
08-02-08, 8:29 pm
well. actually im never doing lunges again. ever.
my foot does that too.. and its what i look at for an hour when i do cardio on a treadmill.

and in reality.. they didnt really do much for me and they felt awkward as well, i prefer stepups

did you check out intensity vs insanity? john defendis has a sick shoulder routine in there.

LittleMan55
08-02-08, 9:56 pm
Arm day looked solid and it sounds like you had a great time at the ABC...

More CALS? uh-oh its time to get huge!

jer
08-02-08, 10:13 pm
Well, we finally got our workout in.

It was great to see you again and I hope we can do it again soon brother. There's no reason why we can't get a workout in every couple months or so, well, at least that's how I feel. I know that we have lives and it gets difficult to get together, but you get what I mean.

God bless Grant, glad the knee isn't too bad and I hope the rehab treats you well and you're back to grinding out the leg workouts soon.

Pizzalamp
08-03-08, 5:56 pm
My arms are so sore today...felt good to rest...Tuesday i will hit chest/back

Cheat Day

5 omega eggs with 8oz home made home fries potatoes
50g whey 2 tbsp natty pb
sushi for lunch
1 toasted bagel w/ small amount creme cheese
50g whey
some pizza for dinner
50g whey 2 tbsp natty pb

Looks like you had a great day at the ABC, hate to hear you couldn't grab the pump.....some days it just happens but you have had alot going on man so you still got it done brother! Enjoy the cheat day!thanks for the support bro!

well. actually im never doing lunges again. ever.
my foot does that too.. and its what i look at for an hour when i do cardio on a treadmill.

and in reality.. they didnt really do much for me and they felt awkward as well, i prefer stepups

did you check out intensity vs insanity? john defendis has a sick shoulder routine in there.u just gotta be careful w/ em-i was doing kettlebell lunges with the bells by my head so that threw off my balance a bit...im trying to make an extra effort to correct my feet-ya i checked that out-nuts-i wanan try soon-thanks for the tip

Arm day looked solid and it sounds like you had a great time at the ABC...

More CALS? uh-oh its time to get huge!haha damn right

Well, we finally got our workout in.

It was great to see you again and I hope we can do it again soon brother. There's no reason why we can't get a workout in every couple months or so, well, at least that's how I feel. I know that we have lives and it gets difficult to get together, but you get what I mean.

God bless Grant, glad the knee isn't too bad and I hope the rehab treats you well and you're back to grinding out the leg workouts soon.
great working out w/ u jer-hope we can do it on the 16th

pmug0000
08-03-08, 6:01 pm
Looked like a good time at the ABC and I'm sure you put in some solid work. Cheat day looks good too, I love making home-made fries.

Pizzalamp
08-03-08, 6:04 pm
Looked like a good time at the ABC and I'm sure you put in some solid work. Cheat day looks good too, I love making home-made fries.

it was fun
yeah i just began making em-i love em

John-TNS
08-03-08, 6:43 pm
Cheat meal looked good man enjoy the rest

soulspline
08-03-08, 9:18 pm
I am starting up a new journey now. As some of you probably remember, I suffered a horrible leg injury lunging about 2 weeks ago. For days I could hardly walk, and the pain was unbearable. I honestly thought I tore my ACL or perhaps even blew out my quad.The swellling has gone down, the bruising has gone away, and there is only minor pain left. I go for my MRI Tuesday night @ 9:45pm, and then i will know what is really going on.

My bulk will last until around February of 2009. My goals are to add lean muscle, and hopefully maintain or lower bodyfat levels. I took some quick measurements and they are:
waist:33 1/2
Arms:17 1/2 (goal is 18 inches)
Calves:16 1/2(really want to bring these up)
Dunno about the rest

Bodyfat right now is right around 10-12%

My supplements will be:
Animal Pak(w/ lunch)
Animal Omega( w/breakfast)
Olive leaf extract-(2 x a day)
Joint support-(2 x a day)
Pure cold filtered whey isolate
Waxy maize or Torrent
EAA/BCAA complex(during training)
Nitro
Dessicated livers(4 w/ each meal)

Diet
3 omega eggs, 4-5 whites, 3/4 cup oatmeal w/ berries or 2 slices ezekiel bread

50g whey, 3/4 cup oats,1.5 tbsp natty pb

8 oz chicken or turkey, small sweet potatoe or 3/4 cup brown rice, veggies, and 1/3 cup nuts

pre training:50g whey, 3/4 cup oats, 1.5 tbsp natty pb

nitro pre train

post workout...torrent, 3 scoop, or 1 heaping scoop of waxy maize. 1 nitro pack...30 minutes later, 50g whey isolate

8 oz steak or salmon, green veggies, and if needed, a carb like rice, or potatoe

will have cheat day on sunday

water:1.5-2 gallons

training split
right now until i find out about my leg, i cant train legs so it will be

Monday:shoulders, traps, abs
Tuesday:off
Wed:Arms calves
Thursday:off
Fri:chest
Sat:back

I would like to try this split:
Mon-chest shoulders calves
Tuesday-back abs
Wed-off
Thurs:Legs
Fri-Arms calves
Sat-off
Sun-off

being i cant do cardio right now I will be keeping a close eye on my diet...I will start using torrent once I am able to train harder and add in cardio

Tommorow will be shoulders

great bro, im starting up my new journey aswell as i target to lessen the fat and gain lean muscles as well. gonna rip it up at cuts.
yeah i know about your injury... hope it does not get in the way.

LittleMan55
08-03-08, 9:21 pm
Thats a smart cheat day... They were thrown in, but not out of controll. Good stuff Grant!

Rest up, then unleash hell on your chest and back on Tuesday.

jonnydunz
08-04-08, 6:14 am
well its good to see that your ABC event went good. sorry that you could not get pumped up the way that you would have like to for that day. continue to eat man and train hard. all is well with me man as i am at work right now. enjoy your day of rest and make it happen on tuesday man. peace.

John-TNS
08-04-08, 10:39 am
When are you going to start your bulk?

pmug0000
08-04-08, 12:28 pm
it was fun
yeah i just began making em-i love em

You gotta try making them with sweet potatoes it's sooooo good. I don't know if you use a fryer or what, but you can just bake or broil 'em and it doesn't even need to be a cheat.

simpleguy
08-04-08, 12:47 pm
mmm cheat day sounds great... seems like you had a great time at the abc

Joseb
08-04-08, 6:53 pm
Cheat Day

5 omega eggs with 8oz home made home fries potatoes
50g whey 2 tbsp natty pb
sushi for lunch
1 toasted bagel w/ small amount creme cheese
50g whey
some pizza for dinner
50g whey 2 tbsp natty pb

Cheat.. DAY?
crazy things happen on a bulk :]
i couldnt really control myself like that as i am right now. maybe once im on a bulk my desire to eat gross amounts of food will subside.

REBORN1
08-04-08, 8:49 pm
training and diet are lookin good pizza, and cheat day looks good too

eblnyc
08-04-08, 9:03 pm
you better heal up pizza..cant have you on injured reserve for too long,we gots to train together soon..

Pizzalamp
08-04-08, 9:20 pm
rest day:
50g whey handful cashew
whole wheat chciken wrap lett tomat mustard advocdoe
50g whey handful cashew
3 omega egg 4 whites, 2 ezekiel bread
8 oz lean steak, 1 cup yellow rice, green salad w/ tomatoe

Cheat meal looked good man enjoy the restthanks john...my body needed it

great bro, im starting up my new journey aswell as i target to lessen the fat and gain lean muscles as well. gonna rip it up at cuts.
yeah i know about your injury... hope it does not get in the way.thank u my friend

Thats a smart cheat day... They were thrown in, but not out of controll. Good stuff Grant!

Rest up, then unleash hell on your chest and back on Tuesday.smart is the word...haha its ahrd for me to cheat so control is no prob

well its good to see that your ABC event went good. sorry that you could not get pumped up the way that you would have like to for that day. continue to eat man and train hard. all is well with me man as i am at work right now. enjoy your day of rest and make it happen on tuesday man. peace.
thanks j

When are you going to start your bulk?started now...in like 2 weeks im really gonna be packing in the cals

You gotta try making them with sweet potatoes it's sooooo good. I don't know if you use a fryer or what, but you can just bake or broil 'em and it doesn't even need to be a cheat.i used red potatoes in my sautee pan w/ olive oil spray---i will try sweet potatoes!

mmm cheat day sounds great... seems like you had a great time at the abci loved it...that gym is great and i love seeing everyone

Cheat.. DAY?
crazy things happen on a bulk :]
i couldnt really control myself like that as i am right now. maybe once im on a bulk my desire to eat gross amounts of food will subside.i hear ya

training and diet are lookin good pizza, and cheat day looks good toothanks!!!

you better heal up pizza..cant have you on injured reserve for too long,we gots to train together soon..
oh were training togther all right

Big Wides
08-04-08, 10:02 pm
Damn your clean eating....its a good thing though. It shows in the pics from the ABC, all your shit is on point

B Con
08-04-08, 10:08 pm
Damn Grant nothing beats a day of rest with good eating. Keep it up...

Pizzalamp
08-04-08, 10:32 pm
Damn your clean eating....its a good thing though. It shows in the pics from the ABC, all your shit is on point
thanks wides-but i felt depleted that day...gotta bump up my cals a bit

Damn Grant nothing beats a day of rest with good eating. Keep it up...
thanks!

zanderfever
08-04-08, 10:59 pm
mmm...pizza and sushi...deliscious...

jonnydunz
08-04-08, 11:24 pm
i know that you will enjoy your day of rest man. continue to eat good and train hard my man. take care of yourself. peace.

John-TNS
08-05-08, 12:45 am

thanks!

I like how you listen to your body...I do the same

jer
08-05-08, 5:35 am

Be ready for the 16th at noon Grant. Carb it up, take some stimulants, whatever you have to do. We're gonna blast it again and spur some growth.

js71474
08-05-08, 7:54 am
Hope you enjoyed your rest day P, looking forward to seeing some numbers today!

LittleMan55
08-05-08, 8:16 am
So yeah its Tuesday! Murder you chest and back bro!

Phil800101
08-05-08, 12:22 pm
Nice gun show Grant! Hope you enjoyed the rest and cheating. How is the knee?

Pizzalamp
08-05-08, 5:17 pm
Back today

On Thursday I will hit chest/delts/traps

Still have to be careful w/ my knee-I really want to do free weight moves but I want to play it safe-last thing i need is my leg collapsing on me during tbar rows!!

Wide Grip Pullups
5 x 10

Bent Over Smith Rows(underhand)-done slooow
135-15
185-12
225-12
275-12

2 arm db rows done on incline bench
70-10
90-10
100-8
50-15

Hypers superset Vbar pulldowns
15 into 200-10
15 into 225-10
15 into 250-7

diet
3 omega egg. 4 whites, 1/2 cup ezekiel cereal w/ blueberries
50g whey handful cashew
whole wheat chicken wrap, lettuce, tomatoe, advocadoe
50g whey handful cashews
train
3 scoop torrent and a nitro pack...30 mins later, 50g whey
8 oz salmon, 8 oz red potatoes, green beans

mmm...pizza and sushi...deliscious...oh yeah

i know that you will enjoy your day of rest man. continue to eat good and train hard my man. take care of yourself. peace.
thanks j

I like how you listen to your body...I do the sameit works

Be ready for the 16th at noon Grant. Carb it up, take some stimulants, whatever you have to do. We're gonna blast it again and spur some growth.cant wait jer

Hope you enjoyed your rest day P, looking forward to seeing some numbers today!thanks!

So yeah its Tuesday! Murder you chest and back bro!workout felt good my man

Nice gun show Grant! Hope you enjoyed the rest and cheating. How is the knee?
knee is great, no pain!

LittleMan55
08-05-08, 5:23 pm
Grant those 2 handed DB rows the ones you did for 100 x 8... NUTS! Thats moving some serious weight in that movement. That whole back day was great!

pmug0000
08-05-08, 5:40 pm
That's some serious rowing you had going on there pizzalamp, you're putting up huge numbers! 5x10 for wide grip pullups is very impressive too, great job!

Pizzalamp
08-05-08, 5:56 pm
Grant those 2 handed DB rows the ones you did for 100 x 8... NUTS! Thats moving some serious weight in that movement. That whole back day was great!thanks broc! went up real smooth w/ a nice squeeze

That's some serious rowing you had going on there pizzalamp, you're putting up huge numbers! 5x10 for wide grip pullups is very impressive too, great job!

thanks! hadnt done pullups in a while, felt loose and fresh on them

Joseb
08-05-08, 7:43 pm
whats a 2 arm db row?

Pizzalamp
08-05-08, 7:54 pm
whats a 2 arm db row?

where u lay face down on incline bench and row the 2 dumbells-really isolates the midback and takes stress off lower back

jer
08-05-08, 8:26 pm
Solid back day. Bet it felt good.

Joseb
08-05-08, 8:27 pm
oh. i thought you meant with one dumbell and thought it was weird

ive done that while standing up but never on a bench, gotta try :]

jonnydunz
08-05-08, 11:22 pm
yeah buddy,light weight baby. its all good man as you are doing the right things with your workouts man. take your time and workout smart my man. peace

Phil800101
08-06-08, 3:24 am
Killer back session Grant! I like that superset. Way to play it smart bro, damn good call with the knee. Glad to hear it's feeling better.

js71474
08-06-08, 10:05 am
Killer back day Pizza! Really tore it up, nice job bro! Hope the knee is feeling better and better for ya!

dominate77
08-06-08, 3:40 pm
nice work yesterday pizza. Your handling a lot of weight on those two arm db rows bro.

dyskee
08-06-08, 4:33 pm
nice session pizza:D. i looked at ur diet to get some tips, how much cals u eat too little.

Pizzalamp
08-06-08, 5:06 pm
rest day
we had a cook out at work

3 omega eggs, 5 whites, 1/2 cup ezekiel cereal w/ berries
50g whey handful cashews
whole wheat chicken wrap lettuce tomatoe advocadoe
6 hot dogs w/ the works
12 ounces steak, 8 oz red potatoes, 1 cup green beans
50g whey 2 tbsp natty pb

Solid back day. Bet it felt good.thanks jer oh yeah it felt good

oh. i thought you meant with one dumbell and thought it was weird

ive done that while standing up but never on a bench, gotta try :]
youll like em i bet

yeah buddy,light weight baby. its all good man as you are doing the right things with your workouts man. take your time and workout smart my man. peacethanks j-im trying

Killer back session Grant! I like that superset. Way to play it smart bro, damn good call with the knee. Glad to hear it's feeling better.thanks phil

Killer back day Pizza! Really tore it up, nice job bro! Hope the knee is feeling better and better for ya!no pain thank god-thanks for the support bro

nice work yesterday pizza. Your handling a lot of weight on those two arm db rows bro.thanks!

nice session pizza:D. i looked at ur diet to get some tips, how much cals u eat too little.
thanks...right now im just eating to maintain my bodyweight this week-next week im gonna be full into my bulking diet w/ a lot more cals

LittleMan55
08-06-08, 5:10 pm
6 hot dogs with everything = super anabloic! Sounds like you enjoyed the cook out and had a great rest day.

Joseb
08-06-08, 5:42 pm
if i say i dont [probably a lie] what will you give me?

dude im jealous that you guys had a cookout. but this weekend im kicking off my bulk with a bbq!

so not THAT jealous

jer
08-06-08, 7:24 pm
rest day
we had a cook out at work......
.....6 hot dogs w/ the works......

thanks...right now im just eating to maintain my bodyweight this week-next week im gonna be full into my bulking diet w/ a lot more cals

That's maintaining!?!?! lol

I like the "lot more cals". I've got to start eating more. I've been at 202.5 for like 3 weeks. I need to find a place to add more food. I need a carb source for my 4th meal. It's gotta be something simple because it's at work and I eat on the fly.

eblnyc
08-06-08, 7:26 pm
very nice work there pizza and the diet looks right on track..i like how you think..more food=bigger pizza..

Pizzalamp
08-06-08, 7:30 pm
6 hot dogs with everything = super anabloic! Sounds like you enjoyed the cook out and had a great rest day.then hot dogs were out of sight

if i say i dont [probably a lie] what will you give me?

dude im jealous that you guys had a cookout. but this weekend im kicking off my bulk with a bbq!

so not THAT jealouslol

That's maintaining!?!?! lol

I like the "lot more cals". I've got to start eating more. I've been at 202.5 for like 3 weeks. I need to find a place to add more food. I need a carb source for my 4th meal. It's gotta be something simple because it's at work and I eat on the fly.hell yeah my fellow iron warrior-i figure as long as i take omega i can pound down 6 or 10 hot dogs per day

im having trouble finding room for fitting in food too-i like ground oats in my shakes

very nice work there pizza and the diet looks right on track..i like how you think..more food=bigger pizza..the goal is 310 by feb

jer
08-06-08, 7:44 pm
hell yeah my fellow iron warrior-i figure as long as i take omega i can pound down 6 or 10 hot dogs per day

im having trouble finding room for fitting in food too-i like ground oats in my shakes

the goal is 310 by feb

Ground oats might just do the trick for my 4th meal. I forgot about that. I used to put 'em in my coffee grinder and pour them in my shake. I guess I'll be giving that a go again.
I don't think that'll do it though, I still need to find more room for food.

I'll post my diet in my journey in a sec. Let me know if you've got any ideas.

Shit, 310. I'm going for 325. lol As long as I get some M-stack it'll be easy.

Pizzalamp
08-06-08, 7:56 pm
Ground oats might just do the trick for my 4th meal. I forgot about that. I used to put 'em in my coffee grinder and pour them in my shake. I guess I'll be giving that a go again.
I don't think that'll do it though, I still need to find more room for food.

I'll post my diet in my journey in a sec. Let me know if you've got any ideas.

Shit, 310. I'm going for 325. lol As long as I get some M-stack it'll be easy.

yeah i like the ground oats-very easy and i like em better than cooked oats

i will check out your diet for sure

good call on m stack

Pizzalamp
08-06-08, 8:20 pm
diet update-my final meal of steak is not gonna happen-i am so tired-too tired to cook ...it feels like i am gonna pass out lol-i am thinking of just having a shake w/ oats-or do u think i could order pizza? what would u do in my shoes-i just cheated on sunday?

jer
08-06-08, 8:23 pm
diet update-my final meal of steak is not gonna happen-i am so tired-too tired to cook ...it feels like i am gonna pass out lol-i am thinking of just having a shake w/ oats-or do u think i could order pizza? what would u do in my shoes-i just cheated on sunday?

Any leftovers in the fridge? Eggs are always quick and easy, or a can of tuna.

Pizzalamp
08-06-08, 8:27 pm
Any leftovers in the fridge? Eggs are always quick and easy, or a can of tuna.

yeah i think ill make egg whites over rice w/ some peanut butter on side
thanks for talking me off the ledge lol

jer
08-06-08, 8:29 pm
yeah i think ill make egg whites over rice w/ some peanut butter on side
thanks for talking me off the ledge lol

That's what I'm here for Grant. lol

You can eat whatever, I just don't want you to miss a meal. There will be NO SKIPPING MEALS!!! lol

It's grow time.

Pizzalamp
08-06-08, 8:36 pm
That's what I'm here for Grant. lol

You can eat whatever, I just don't want you to miss a meal. There will be NO SKIPPING MEALS!!! lol

It's grow time.

haha appreciate it

Lowdown5
08-06-08, 8:40 pm
If I didn't have you on ignore I would say order pizza. But I have you on ignore so just eat egg whites over rice and peanut butter.

Pizzalamp
08-06-08, 8:45 pm
If I didn't have you on ignore I would say order pizza. But I have you on ignore so just eat egg whites over rice and peanut butter.

back off old man

J Wong
08-06-08, 8:47 pm

Pizza.

Lowdown5
08-06-08, 8:48 pm
back off old man

I can't hear you.

Pizzalamp
08-06-08, 8:50 pm
Pizza.lol im actually too tired to eat pizza if u can believe that-im gonna make a whey shake w/ oats and peanut butter and just pass out-dunno why im so tired-long day i guess

I can't hear you.
oh u can hear me troll
i know u can
your mind games dont work in here

Lowdown5
08-06-08, 8:53 pm
oh u can hear me troll
i know u can
your mind games dont work in here

The only thing I hear is jibber jabber, jibber jabber.

Pizzalamp
08-06-08, 8:54 pm
The only thing I hear is jibber jabber, jibber jabber.

pm sent to jdawg asking for banning of this troll

Lowdown5
08-06-08, 8:56 pm
pm sent to jdawg asking for banning of this troll

POST REPORTED, BAN REQUESTED, JIBBER JABBER IGNORED!!!

JERK!!!!!!

J Wong
08-06-08, 9:08 pm
Oh well, pizza another night. You should get a nice stromboli next cheat.

Phil800101
08-07-08, 2:26 am
Hope you enjoyed the rest Grant, it was well-earned! Mmm...hot dogs...

John-TNS
08-07-08, 2:11 pm
I would have ordered pizza and went out to get ice cream bro! You deserve it!

Pizzalamp
08-07-08, 6:15 pm
chest/shoulders/calves-Thursday

Standing dumbell press superset explosive pushups on bosu ball(hands on side on bosu ball, go down, and explode up in the air with the bosu ball)

45-10 into 10 pushups
rest 30 secs
55-12 into 10 pushups
rest 30 secs
65-10 into 7 pushups
rest 30 secs
75-8 into 6 pushups

Standing dumbell laterals superset bench press
20-15 into 135-12
rest 30 secs
25-15 into 185-10
rest 30 secs
30-15 into 225-7
rest 30 secs
30-12 into 225-5

Cable rear delt fly superset incline dumbell press
4 x 15 into 100:4 x 6

Cable crossover superset front dumbell raise
30-20 into 20-10
35-20 into 20-10
35-20 into 20-10
35-20 into 20-10

Leg press calf press
4 plates per side
4 x 15

diet
3 omega eggs, 5 whites, 1/2 cup ezekiel cereal w/ berries
50g whey iso handful almonds
1 hamburger w/ lettuce tomatoe ketchup mustard
10 pieces of salmon sushi over white rice w/ a green salad
train
3 scoop torrent w/ nitro pack...30 mins later, 50g whey iso
8 oz chicken in whole wheat wrap lettuce tomatoe olive oil and vinegar
50g whey iso 2 tbsp natty pb

Oh well, pizza another night. You should get a nice stromboli next cheat.never had one

Hope you enjoyed the rest Grant, it was well-earned! Mmm...hot dogs...thanks! they were great

I would have ordered pizza and went out to get ice cream bro! You deserve it!
i would have liked to but i was too tired!!

Lowdown5
08-07-08, 7:50 pm
Hello Pizzalamp.

Pizzalamp
08-07-08, 8:00 pm
Hello Pizzalamp.

buenos tardes lowdown 5

Lowdown5
08-07-08, 8:03 pm
buenos tardes lowdown 5

Did you just call me a retard??

jonnydunz
08-07-08, 8:28 pm
excellent workout man. put in a great one today. the kind of workout that i like to do with a twist to it. i may have to try out some of this workout next time i hit shoulders and chest together. peace.

Pizzalamp
08-07-08, 8:32 pm
Did you just call me a retard??
im sorry i dont speakm monkey

excellent workout man. put in a great one today. the kind of workout that i like to do with a twist to it. i may have to try out some of this workout next time i hit shoulders and chest together. peace.

coulnt lift my arms at the end

Lowdown5
08-07-08, 8:36 pm
im sorry i dont speakm monkey

Are you calling LD a monkey?? Oh no you didn't!

LD can kill you through the computer if you anger him.

Pizzalamp
08-07-08, 8:38 pm
Are you calling LD a monkey?? Oh no you didn't!

LD can kill you through the computer if you anger him.

Folks still remember the day ole Lowdown5 came bouncing down that dirt road in his pickup. Pretty soon, it was bouncing higher and higher. The tires popped, and the shocks broke, but that truck kept bouncing. Some say it bounced clean over the moon, but whoever says that is a goddamn liar.

Lowdown5
08-07-08, 8:41 pm
Folks still remember the day ole Lowdown5 came bouncing down that dirt road in his pickup. Pretty soon, it was bouncing higher and higher. The tires popped, and the shocks broke, but that truck kept bouncing. Some say it bounced clean over the moon, but whoever says that is a goddamn liar.

That is it!! LD has decided that you are an imbicile and not worthy of speaking to him. He has cursed you to a life of pain and sorrow and hopes that you get a heat rash AND an ingrown toenail that becomes infected.

Your only hope is an apology and hope that LD accepts it.

You poor bastard.

Pizzalamp
08-07-08, 8:56 pm
That is it!! LD has decided that you are an imbicile and not worthy of speaking to him. He has cursed you to a life of pain and sorrow and hopes that you get a heat rash AND an ingrown toenail that becomes infected.

Your only hope is an apology and hope that LD accepts it.

You poor bastard.

As the evening sky faded from a salmon color to a sort of flint gray, I thought back to the salmon I caught that morning, and how gray he was, and how I named him Flint.

pmug0000
08-07-08, 9:01 pm
Those are some crazy supersets pizzalamp that workout looked intense! Great job!

J Wong
08-07-08, 9:19 pm
Those are some crazy supersets pizzalamp that workout looked intense! Great job!

What he said.

jer
08-07-08, 9:21 pm
As the evening sky faded from a salmon color to a sort of flint gray, I thought back to the salmon I caught that morning, and how gray he was, and how I named him Flint.

Mmmmmm.....salmon.

eblnyc
08-07-08, 9:54 pm
looking good pizza..proud of you..hope the knee is ok..

Pizzalamp
08-07-08, 10:03 pm
Those are some crazy supersets pizzalamp that workout looked intense! Great job!thanks!!

What he said.lol

Mmmmmm.....salmon.oh yeah

looking good pizza..proud of you..hope the knee is ok..

thanks! all is well and good in pizzaland

John-TNS
08-08-08, 12:52 am
I like the 30 second rest supersets man! Just freakin killer...Thats cardio in itself

Phil800101
08-08-08, 7:40 am
Killer session Grant! Superset madness, very nice.

Malloy1344
08-08-08, 9:12 am
That was one hell of a chest/delt session there Grant. Superset insanity. Good job!

dyskee
08-08-08, 9:13 am
i got tired just seeing ur workout bro :D

LittleMan55
08-08-08, 9:34 am
Grant you went super set bonkers! Kick ASS!