PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Gyms Near You ?

Powerfreak
07-22-08, 11:09 am
Go to www.powerliftingwatch.com

You can search for gyms in your area.
These gyms are primarily lifter friendly. (powerlifting,bodybuilding)

brandonA
07-22-08, 11:44 am
Go to www.powerliftingwatch.com

You can search for gyms in your area.
These gyms are primarily lifter friendly. (powerlifting,bodybuilding)

I love this site, this is where I found the gym I train at...Sadly two powerlifting friendly gyms in Arizona have closed in the last 3 months. The cool thing about my gym is the ratio of soccer mom's to powerlifters is high, so they pay the bills and we reap the bennies....

-B

jeff00z28
07-22-08, 1:46 pm
i found a gym on there kinda by my house called powerbody usa. still haven't checked it out yet. i went to eagles gym w/ another board member over a year ago it was pretty oldshool/hardcore.

BigPhil119
07-22-08, 10:33 pm
still lookin for a hardcore gym here in OC, most say koloseum but i'm not too big on those big gyms, i prefer the small,oldschool,hardcore gyms where theres only guys trying to do something and not just "get cut" or whatever.

Roland
07-23-08, 3:38 am
still lookin for a hardcore gym here in OC, most say koloseum but i'm not too big on those big gyms, i prefer the small,oldschool,hardcore gyms where theres only guys trying to do something and not just "get cut" or whatever.

LOL....Brother if you haven't come check out Koloseum, It's the mecca, it's hardcore.

kil
09-14-10, 3:59 pm
What about binghamton, ny area? I'm from the city but go to school here. Planet fitness is garbage