PDA

View Full Version : Enforcer's "The Young Buck Stack" - READ

Enforcer
07-30-08, 2:03 pm
Ok I am going to lay this out there for everyone to see. I see time and time again, all of the young bucks on the Forvm coming on here and asking what is the best Stack for them to add some size. It happens time and time again. So to answer the question of what supps do you need, here it is- THE BASICS.

Animal Pak- 1 pack with breakfast
Animal Nitro- 1 pack prior to training, 1 pack post workout
Universal Creatine Powder- 1 serving mixed in with each of your Real Gains
Universal Real Gains- 2 servings a day

I know you are going to read this and be like wtf I wanna get huge right now, but fellas sorry to dissapoint you, but it's just not going to happen. Listen to me because 5-6 years ago I was were you guys are now. I did and tried it all and if you don't believe me, just ask me and I'll tell you anything you want to know. And don't give me the b.s. that you want to cut down, that has to be one of the dumbest things I can hear a 17-18 years old kid say. You have to build the statue before you carve it out. REMEMBER THAT. Now if you are overweight that is a different story but if you are a buck 75 and tell me you want to get ripped for the beach I would laugh in your face. Get your 6-8 meals in. If that means you have to wake up at 6AM to get a meal in, then set your alarm, don't hit the summertime snooze and get your ass outta bed. Train your ass off and I promise you will get the gains you are looking for. Give it time fellas, it will happen as long as you stay on track. So once again STICK TO THE BASICS. Don't listen to all of your retart freinds who are trying this that and the other thing and aren't getting anywhere. And if they try to persuade you otherwise tell them the Enforcer sent you.

Fury317
07-30-08, 2:06 pm
Great post. I got my little bro on the basics, showed him the ropes, and he's gone from 130 to about 175 in about a year, and he's only 15.

J Beast
07-30-08, 2:13 pm
Amazing fuckin' post. I have been in this game for 5 years now and you echoed my sentiments exactly. There are too many young guys out there being suckered into the oral PH BS and need to learn some basics. Everyone wants that magic pill, everyone wants that secret that they just know we are hiding. There is no secret, guys. Get to work...bust your ass.

Big Wides
07-30-08, 2:20 pm
My bald is beautiful brother telling it like it is and how it should be done.

js71474
07-30-08, 2:22 pm
Nice E, hit the nail on the head as always!

Hoomgar
07-30-08, 2:23 pm
Solid advice from a young guy "in-the-know" fellas. Listen up!

Hg

Enforcer
07-30-08, 2:24 pm
Great post. I got my little bro on the basics, showed him the ropes, and he's gone from 130 to about 175 in about a year, and he's only 15.

Amazing fuckin' post. I have been in this game for 5 years now and you echoed my sentiments exactly. There are too many young guys out there being suckered into the oral PH BS and need to learn some basics. Everyone wants that magic pill, everyone wants that secret that they just know we are hiding. There is no secret, guys. Get to work...bust your ass.

My bald is beautiful brother telling it like it is and how it should be done.

Thanx fellas. I owed it to the younger guys to step up and let them know what it is. No bullshit, just the straight up facts.

Enforcer
07-30-08, 2:25 pm
Nice E, hit the nail on the head as always!

Solid advice from a young guy "in-the-know" fellas. Listen up!

Hg

Thanx fellas. Just spreading the knowledge as best I can.

Angst
07-30-08, 2:27 pm
Now that's a no bs stack, gets all the basis covered. I like to mix Universal creatine mono with EAA nitro and drink it during workout, the pump and energy are amazing.

Gunz1
07-30-08, 2:53 pm
Ok I am going to lay this out there for everyone to see. I see time and time again, all of the young bucks on the Forvm coming on here and asking what is the best Stack for them to add some size. It happens time and time again. So to answer the question of what supps do you need, here it is- THE BASICS.

Universal Creatine- 1 serving mixed in with each of your Real Gains

I know you are going to read this and be like wtf I wanna get huge right now, but fellas sorry to dissapoint you, but it's just not going to happen. Listen to me because 5-6 years ago I was were you guys are now. I did and tried it all and if you don't believe me, just ask me and I'll tell you anything you want to know. And don't give me the b.s. that you want to cut down, that has to be one of the dumbest things I can hear a 17-18 years old kid say. You have to build the statue before you carve it out. REMEMBER THAT. Now if you are overweight that is a different story but if you are a buck 75 and tell me you want to get ripped for the beach I would laugh in your face. Get your 6-8 meals in. If that means you have to wake up at 6AM to get a meal in, then set your alarm, don't hit the summertime snooze and get your ass outta bed. Train your ass off and I promise you will get the gains you are looking for. Give it time fellas, it will happen as long as you stay on track. So once again STICK TO THE BASICS. Don't listen to all of your retart freinds who are trying this that and the other thing and aren't getting anywhere. And if they try to persuade you otherwise tell them the Enforcer sent you.

BRO IM SO GLAD YOU DROPPED THIS ON THE YOUNGINGS... HELP THESES GUYS FROM MAKING THE MISTAKES THAT WE'VE MADE ALONG THE WAY... I WISH WE HAD SOME DUDE KEEPING IT REAL WITH US BACK IN THE DIZZY... WOULDA SAVED A LOT OF COIN... IF YOUR 17 YEARS OLD AND YOUR TAKING 100 FUCKIN PILLS A DAY YOUR AN IDOIT.. KEEP IT SIMPLE.. LISTEN TO MY MAN HERE LIKE HE SAID IT WASNT TOO LONG AGO WE WERE IN YOUR SHOES..

Cstlfx
07-30-08, 3:39 pm
I think you need a new title E, something like "Stack Master." You never fail when it comes to stacks.

naturalguy
07-30-08, 5:00 pm
Great thread E.

I always say that bodybuilding is a marathon, not a sprint. You laid out the basic bricks and mortar, all thats left is hard training and a solid diet plan you you can grow. It doesn't have to be fancy.

Giant Killer
07-30-08, 5:03 pm
This is a long overdue post. Great info that deserves it's pin.

ralf_snake
08-08-08, 6:56 pm
Universal Creatine- 1 serving mixed in with each of your Real Gains

I am wondering, I already take Torrent intra and Post WO, also i take PUMP 30 min before my WO. I take 2 RG a day, if i mix creatine with my RG will i see even more results of the extra Creatine?

Elite
08-08-08, 7:18 pm
I am wondering, I already take Torrent intra and Post WO, also i take PUMP 30 min before my WO. I take 2 RG a day, if i mix creatine with my RG will i see even more results of the extra Creatine?

Save the extra creatine for off days, in place of Pump. Your already getting over 10g's from your w/o combo.

Roland
08-08-08, 7:22 pm
Great thread E, hit the nail right on the head brother.

Elite
08-08-08, 7:39 pm
In reply to Enforcers post, he basically spits what most of us finally realise after much assing about with supps. I shudder at the early days and how much emphasis i put on supps, as oposed to food and water. You see the ads (not Universal), with "Put on freaky size like IFBB pro 'X'" with mutant busting, scientifically enhanced nano gene mutation particle freakyzomoid muscle enzymes, derived from tyranosauraus fosils, blah blah, you get me, you've seen it, it's bullshit.

The right supps, over time, do work and work very well. But you have to 'supplement' with them, not prioritise. A point Universal/Animal state time and again, the basics, they work. How many supp companies in their field emphasise this, whilst carrying a Multi+, Joint support, Fatty Acid, Liver and core Amino supps?

M-Stak, one of my favourite supps. Integrate it with a ton of food and your gonna get results, amplified results than from just the food. Take it on a lacklustre diet and you may aswell play skittles with the pills. Compare, 1st run of new M-Stak on shoddy diet, +1lb, strength up a couple of pounds on lifts, recovery the same. 2nd+ runs with M-Stak, eating like i should, getting all my bulk cals and protein in, +7lbs, no inches on waist, lifts up 10-30lbs+. Feeling and looking more solid.

Food is our greatest natural resource, dont believe Enforcer? look at his log, his stats and progression and you wont look back.

escholar05
08-08-08, 8:53 pm
Great stack, covers all the basics that every lifter needs. However, I thought I might add in something that I've found through the tons of reading that I've done as a result of being currently unemployed, haha. And please correct me if I am wrong.

I would suggest taking a serving of creatine 30 min before working out, and then putting a serving in your water during training, for the following reason. Protein consumption creates a very acidic environment in your stomach, one that may inhibit creatine uptake. This may or may not also be the case with real gains, as I'm sure the carbs in real gains help buffer the ph levels in your stomach, but just a suggestion. I've just personally found that creatine consumption pre and intra workout, or even post workout, is more beneficial to me.

sixthbeatle
08-09-08, 12:44 am
It's good to hear the reminder that it doesn't come overnite... Sometimes you want it all right now, and that just isn't possible. thanks hombre

johnny7
08-09-08, 1:17 am
Nice post. I often wanted to get away from the basics the last few years but never did and I am very glad

Tartaglia
08-14-08, 3:47 pm
Enforcer, thanks alot
you got me going im about to it the gym right now.
imma let everyone know, the enforcer sent me

Enforcer
08-14-08, 3:57 pm
Enforcer, thanks alot
you got me going im about to it the gym right now.
imma let everyone know, the enforcer sent me

Good shit bro

Enforcer
09-17-08, 1:09 pm
Bumping this thread bc I have gotten a few ?'s relating to this lately.

Hoomgar
09-17-08, 1:20 pm
Bumping this thread bc I have gotten a few ?'s relating to this lately.

It's a topic well worth understanding Big E. Was worth your time to write it. Thanks again for the contribution.

Hg

mass3011
08-28-10, 10:24 am

Universal Creatine Powder- 1 serving mixed in with each of your Real Gains

im 16 and im loving this stack its great some one talking some sense i like the idea of sticking for basics n for me i always use pak flex, and nitro. i dont use protien powders becuase i can easliy get my protien in with meals just a few quick questions.... seen a few bros on heretaking torrent around the workout before during n after was thinking 1 scoop pre and intra and 3 post i can afford it and it would be a nice change to my normal creatine mono? also i was looking into omega any reviews? many thanks

Aggression
08-30-10, 8:40 am
If only we had this knowledge back when we started ...

Awesome post, E.

StayGold
08-30-10, 10:25 am
I'm 21 and my stack looks like this. Probably will for the unforeseeable future without deviation. There is nothing like eating huge and consistently, supplementing with the basics and watching the change. Having that "full" feeling to your body is one of the most rewarding aspects of this world. Bottom line: This is what will work for all of us young guys.

Excellent post, Enforcer!

G Diesel
08-30-10, 10:36 am
Missed this one earlier, but I love it.

Common sense, consistency and hard work go a long way in this game and in life.

Way to shoot it straight to all the young cats cousin.

Peace, G

JUGGERNAUT
08-30-10, 10:36 am
My favorite kind of thread E.

Hoomgar
09-07-10, 11:34 pm
Thanks for the bump, it was worth a reread...

Iowa
11-03-10, 12:01 am
Exactly what I was wanting to know, thanks bro.

Razor
11-10-10, 3:27 pm
Great thread Ant. A great reference when those questions come around. Thanks bro.

BarbellManiac
11-22-10, 10:03 pm
At 15, for me Pak, some bcaas and protein + A solid diet is perfect combo for me. Btw, your logs and threads are very useful on this forum.

Enforcer
11-30-10, 1:48 pm
It's a topic well worth understanding Big E. Was worth your time to write it. Thanks again for the contribution.

Hg

Glad I can pass on the knwoledge I have gained over the years. Just tryin to spread the word and guide all of the young bucks out there in the right direction. I would have killed for a site liek this when I was coming up with my training.

im 16 and im loving this stack its great some one talking some sense i like the idea of sticking for basics n for me i always use pak flex, and nitro. i dont use protien powders becuase i can easliy get my protien in with meals just a few quick questions.... seen a few bros on heretaking torrent around the workout before during n after was thinking 1 scoop pre and intra and 3 post i can afford it and it would be a nice change to my normal creatine mono? also i was looking into omega any reviews? many thanks

Glad I could be of assistance bro and Im glad to hear this stack worked for you. Omega is another great product bro, I take this 365 days a year. Torrent would be another great way to go as well, noithing fancy about it, just everything you need to help your body recover from a kick ass workout. I'd just stick with 3 scoops postworkout.

If only we had this knowledge back when we started ...

Awesome post, E.

That was my goal when I first posted this. Thanx bro, just trying to spread the good word

Enforcer
11-30-10, 1:53 pm
I'm 21 and my stack looks like this. Probably will for the unforeseeable future without deviation. There is nothing like eating huge and consistently, supplementing with the basics and watching the change. Having that "full" feeling to your body is one of the most rewarding aspects of this world. Bottom line: This is what will work for all of us young guys.

Excellent post, Enforcer!

Thats it bro, you couldnt be anymore cut and dry with your post. The basics are where its at. That hard work and consistency. Fuck the miracle pills and powders, get back to the old school style of training and dieting. Glad you liked the post bro.

Missed this one earlier, but I love it.

Common sense, consistency and hard work go a long way in this game and in life.

Way to shoot it straight to all the young cats cousin.

Peace, G

Thanx G. You are just like me in all of these aspects, hard work and detrmination will work everytime over all of the other bullshit.

My favorite kind of thread E.

Glad you liked it Juggs.

Thanks for the bump, it was worth a reread...

Shit, this thread fell thru the cracks but I am brining it back to life once again...lol.

Exactly what I was wanting to know, thanks bro.

No dount bro, glad I could help. If I could help guide just one young mind then I feel like I have made a difference.

Enforcer
11-30-10, 1:59 pm
Great thread Ant. A great reference when those questions come around. Thanks bro.

No dount bro, glad you liked the post

At 15, for me Pak, some bcaas and protein + A solid diet is perfect combo for me. Btw, your logs and threads are very useful on this forum.

Thats all you need at your age bro. Your body is already growing naturally and adding in those simple things will even further help your development. And all of those others out there reading the magazines looking at all of the ads with fake doctors in lab coats in them, will be left in the dust as you will be making consistent progress. Trust me bro, I lived it and experienced it. I am now 25 and bigger and stronger still now then all of those when I was in high school coming up in the game looking for a quick fix. Thanx bro, I am glad I am making an impact, makes me feel like I have really accomplished something.

BarbellManiac
12-01-10, 5:46 pm
Enforcer, got a question for you. For my bcaas I'm taking the universal bcaa stack, but since the new atomic 7 came out, I was looking to get that next time, but my mind raced back to animal nitro as well. Which one do you think will best suite me? Thanks!

Enforcer
12-03-10, 1:52 pm
Enforcer, got a question for you. For my bcaas I'm taking the universal bcaa stack, but since the new atomic 7 came out, I was looking to get that next time, but my mind raced back to animal nitro as well. Which one do you think will best suite me? Thanks!

To me bro, Nitro is the best Amino product on the market. It my mind it has the best formula around. If I could only get one, I'd go with that

BarbellManiac
12-03-10, 6:49 pm
So it should be fine at my age considering it's just aminos right?

Enforcer
12-14-10, 9:52 am
So it should be fine at my age considering it's just aminos right?

That i correct bro, aminos are the most basic bulding blocks for building and adding muscle. I wish you all the best with your training bro.

BarbellManiac
12-14-10, 5:07 pm
Thanks Enforcer, You're always a great help!

Reacher34
12-14-10, 6:11 pm
Great thread E.

I always say that bodybuilding is a marathon, not a sprint. You laid out the basic bricks and mortar, all thats left is hard training and a solid diet plan you you can grow. It doesn't have to be fancy.

Wait....wait.... you mean I gotta keep it simple, and do work at the gym?!?!

I thought I could just pop 4 hyper-magna-cryo-pills with the new skin-scorch-release technology 5 times a day with plenty of water and turn into a veiny freak wearing a GASP shirt and winter hat in the gym. After all, I read all the scientific proof I need in a SPECIAL 4-page ad report.

Of course I'd never be so foolish to take the full dose on the first day. First I'd get a feel for the product and learn to respect its power.