PDA

View Full Version : Personal War and Demons

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Firedrake
05-04-09, 4:43 pm
You can still be proud of the 500+ lift, Bob -- don't let anyone or anything take that away.

As for the headache: when did it come on? Could it have anything to do with your traps pulling on your neck? How were you holding your neck?

Be careful, bro -- you don't want to stress something and hinder your progress!

machineman
05-04-09, 5:57 pm
I am STILL feeling a "tingle" In my legs from thursdays legs, ya gotta love it!

the tingle was gone when I started the session....I have a feeling they will be back tomorrow!!!!

You can still be proud of the 500+ lift, Bob -- don't let anyone or anything take that away.

As for the headache: when did it come on? Could it have anything to do with your traps pulling on your neck? How were you holding your neck?

Be careful, bro -- you don't want to stress something and hinder your progress!

thanks, Jim.....as of right now, I am just narrowing down the possibilities...after todays session, I am pointing more towards piss poor nutrition and water intake.....I will definitely monitor the situation as the last time I had headaches, it was caused by an alignment issue in my neck.....

machineman
05-04-09, 6:02 pm
Warm Up

DB Bench (flat)
50 X 10
60 X 5
70 X 5
80 X 5
90 X 5
DS--65 X 9

DB Bench (Incline)
35 X 5
45 X 5
55 X 5
65 X 5

Decline BB CGBP
135 X 5
185 X 5
225 X 3
DS--135 X 10

Leg Press
2 pps X 10
3 pps X 5
4 pps X 5
5 pps X 5
6 pps X 5
7 pps X 5
7 pps + 25 X 4
DS--5 pps X 12

Abs (cable crunches with rope)
60 X 20
80 X 20
100 X 20
120 X 20
140 X 20
150 X 20 (stack)

that's it.....no headache....really focused on water and food intake over the weekend....felt pretty good....weight was up to 254....work done in 60 minutes....

DANO
05-04-09, 6:21 pm
Warm Up

Leg Press
2 pps X 10
3 pps X 5
4 pps X 5
5 pps X 5
6 pps X 5
7 pps X 5
7 pps + 25 X 4
DS--5 pps X 12

Couldn't resist adding ihe quarters huh MM..Great work man!

machineman
05-04-09, 7:22 pm
Couldn't resist adding ihe quarters huh MM..Great work man!

thanks, DANO.....just HAD to throw then quarters on for ya!

Psycho77
05-04-09, 9:51 pm
Happy to see that your headache is gone.

Nice work, Bob.

machineman
05-04-09, 10:48 pm
Happy to see that your headache is gone.

Nice work, Bob.

thanks, Mike....just shows how important nutrition is.....really think that is all this is....but we will see....

rob_in_korea
05-05-09, 6:57 am
Excellent looking workout machineman. It's great to hear that your headache is gone.

-Rob

sanga
05-05-09, 8:22 am
x2 mate, good going.

firsthorseman97
05-05-09, 9:11 am
Great workout Bob and I'm glad to see there were no head issues.

wedge
05-05-09, 10:31 am
Nice job on the leg press. Showing me how to do it. Now I have something else to chase you on.

Most importantly, glad to hear you had no headaches. Hopefully it stays that way.

machineman
05-05-09, 12:14 pm
Excellent looking workout machineman. It's great to hear that your headache is gone.

-Rob

thanks, Rob

x2 mate, good going.

thanks for the support, sanga

Great workout Bob and I'm glad to see there were no head issues.

thanks, Ryan...I think I have it under control now....we will see tomorrow since there are more rack pulls from mid shin....

Nice job on the leg press. Showing me how to do it. Now I have something else to chase you on.

Most importantly, glad to hear you had no headaches. Hopefully it stays that way.

haha....thanks, wedge....well, the time to cut some is right around the corner....got to get the heavy stuff in while I can!!

ghost
05-05-09, 12:21 pm
great job in here Bob! keep killing it brother

machineman
05-05-09, 12:22 pm
great job in here Bob! keep killing it brother

thanks, Rob....chest is on fire today....tri's are tight, but not really sore....

DANO
05-05-09, 12:26 pm
thanks, Rob....chest is on fire today....tri's are tight, but not really sore....

....And legs streched out nicely??!!

machineman
05-05-09, 12:27 pm
....And legs streched out nicely??!!

a bit tingly!! thanks for asking!!!!

Phil800101
05-05-09, 1:48 pm
Awesome sessions bro! Keep up the great work.

machineman
05-05-09, 2:49 pm
Awesome sessions bro! Keep up the great work.

thanks for the support, Phil.....

Firedrake
05-05-09, 6:30 pm
Good looking work, Bob! Glad to hear the hydration and food helped! I'm gonna have to go some to catch up with you on those leg presses!

machineman
05-05-09, 7:57 pm
Good looking work, Bob! Glad to hear the hydration and food helped! I'm gonna have to go some to catch up with you on those leg presses!

haha...let's just not compare bf%, okay!! I am quite sure I am a few points higher....which in that case a higher number is not good!

Firedrake
05-05-09, 8:10 pm
haha...let's just not compare bf%, okay!! I am quite sure I am a few points higher....which in that case a higher number is not good!

Maybe right now, but I -know- you know how to cut and do it right . . . this time. <grin>

machineman
05-06-09, 6:47 am
Maybe right now, but I -know- you know how to cut and do it right . . . this time. <grin>

haha...yes, this time it will be done right.....I am really only looking to lean up about 15 pounds.....shouldn't take too long....

wedge
05-06-09, 11:14 am
haha...yes, this time it will be done right.....I am really only looking to lean up about 15 pounds.....shouldn't take too long....

Looks like our journey's are following similar paths. I have been thinking of cutting recently. I am just worried that I would hinder my progress towards a 450 dead if I lose some weight.

DANO
05-06-09, 11:38 am
Looks like our journey's are following similar paths. I have been thinking of cutting recently. I am just worried that I would hinder my progress towards a 450 dead if I lose some weight.

Hey, hey, hey now.....I only tip the scales at 192...You think I'm hindered!?! haha

machineman
05-06-09, 12:07 pm

I am waiting until I pull 450...then a week off...then trim up a bit....after that I will maintain until probably August....then it will be time to start back up the hill!

machineman
05-06-09, 12:07 pm
Hey, hey, hey now.....I only tip the scales at 192...You think I'm hindered!?! haha

nope!! but you are also like 5' aren't ya.....

DANO
05-06-09, 12:15 pm
nope!! but you are also like 5' aren't ya.....

5'9" thank you very much!!

machineman
05-06-09, 12:16 pm
5'9" thank you very much!!

oh, sorry I forgot 9"....is that with you shoes on??haha....

DANO
05-06-09, 12:21 pm
oh, sorry I forgot 9"....is that with you shoes on??haha....

Actually in high school I was 5'10" but all my years of snowboarding I lost an inch somewhere... I guess one 30' cliff drop too many!

machineman
05-06-09, 12:22 pm
Actually in high school I was 5'10" but all my years of snowboarding I lost an inch somewhere... I guess one 30' cliff drop too many!

haha...I know exactly what you are talking about....where is your favorite place to ride?

machineman
05-06-09, 12:24 pm
on tap for today......

Rack Pulls (mid shin)
Rows (db)
Push Press (give this a go since this was where I got my last headache)
curls (not sure...maybe some heavy bb curls...don't know yet)

should be hitting the gym around 4pm.....there may be a touch of crazyness in there somewhere today....

DANO
05-06-09, 12:36 pm
haha...I know exactly what you are talking about....where is your favorite place to ride?

Mt. Bachelor in Bend Or. I also used to hike Mt. Shasta and freeride.

wedge
05-06-09, 12:53 pm
I think I'll worry about cutting once I put up 450 as well.
I almost forgot I was the smallest in stature here, at 5'6".

DANO
05-06-09, 3:21 pm
I think I'll worry about cutting once I put up 450 as well.
I almost forgot I was the smallest in stature here, at 5'6".

You are not the smallest, you just have the best mechanical advantage!! haha

Phil800101
05-06-09, 3:32 pm
on tap for today......

Rack Pulls (mid shin)
Rows (db)
Push Press (give this a go since this was where I got my last headache)
curls (not sure...maybe some heavy bb curls...don't know yet)

should be hitting the gym around 4pm.....there may be a touch of crazyness in there somewhere today....

Kill it bro!

machineman
05-06-09, 6:27 pm
I told you some crazyness was bound to break out today....I didn't think it would be this crazy though!!!! enjoy......I know I will tonight and ALL day tomorrow....

Warm up (usual)

Rack Pulls (mid shin)
bar X 10
135 X 5
185 X 5
225 X 5
275 X 5
315 X 3
405 X 1
425 X 1
445 X 1* PR Weight
-----all the above were done no straps...the 445 pull really tore up my hands....I knew I had some left, so I grabbed the straps and let it fly......
455 X 1* PR Weight (straps and moutpiece/biteguard)

Push Press
115 X 6
135 X 5
155 X 3
175 X 3
DS-- 135 X 7

DB Rows
60 X 5
70 X 5
80 X 5
90 X 5
100 X 5 X 3** PR for reps
DS-- lat pulldown (wide) 90 X 15

Curls (DB superset with Bent Bar Curls)
35 X 5 ss 95 X 5
35 X 5 ss 95 X 5
35 X 5 ss 95 X 5
35 X 5 ss 95 X 5

and that is it.....those rack pulls were heavy as fuck, but I found something with my form that made a HUGE difference.....I realized I wasn't driving my feet through the floor....started doing that today.....also I used alot more visualization techniques....whatever it was it seemed to work!!

DANO
05-06-09, 6:36 pm
Way to show that weight who is boss! Right on!

NWSaint
05-06-09, 7:41 pm
MM!

Way to show intensity the past few days.. those LP's looked solid (where the squats at though ??) & good numbers with the Rack Pulls.. couldn't help but notice you said you were lookin' to lean it up about 15lbs.. what are ya weighin' in at now ??.. Well no matter, i'm sure you'll get it, and probably then some.. Now, if there was only a sure shot method to keep the strength and size while losin' the excess.. it's damn next to impossible, but do note the "next" to impossible.. because impossible...............is temporary.

check ya soon bruddah'

NWSaint.

machineman
05-06-09, 7:46 pm
MM!

Way to show intensity the past few days.. those LP's looked solid (where the squats at though ??) & good numbers with the Rack Pulls.. couldn't help but notice you said you were lookin' to lean it up about 15lbs.. what are ya weighin' in at now ??.. Well no matter, i'm sure you'll get it, and probably then some.. Now, if there was only a sure shot method to keep the strength and size while losin' the excess.. it's damn next to impossible, but do note the "next" to impossible.. because impossible...............is temporary.

check ya soon bruddah'

NWSaint.

thanks, saint....lol the squats were on Monday this week and will come again on Friday....I have a revolving A-B-A, B-A-B scheme.....this week squats happen twice, next week, just once....thanks for the support, brother....much appreciated....as far as the weight, I am weighing in at 253-254....I may take the cut as far as 230-235....we will see after I get into it and see how the results are....I know the strength will fall off...some! but I am going to drop the weight and up the reps.....then just keep grinding out sets til hopefully I am back up to some nice numbers for reps though.....

Obviously, this is will be my first "cut" while a member of the FORVM....any and all help will be greatly appreciated....

machineman
05-06-09, 7:47 pm
Way to show that weight who is boss! Right on!

thanks, DANO....even surprised myself on the rack pulls....really wanted to get over 450 today, but wasn't sure if it would happen or not.....guess it did!!

firsthorseman97
05-07-09, 7:58 am
Way to smoke those rack pulls, Bob! Impressive workout, from start to finish.

rob_in_korea
05-07-09, 8:13 am
Outstanding workout machineman. Those are some great PRs, congrats.

-Rob

ghost
05-07-09, 8:22 am
great job on the PRs Bob!!! keep it up brother

Psycho77
05-07-09, 8:36 am
Wow Bob, real crazy workout you did there.

Heavy rack pulls, db rows, and the curls superset...........you will feel that workout for a couple of days.

machineman
05-07-09, 9:51 am
Way to smoke those rack pulls, Bob! Impressive workout, from start to finish.

thanks, Ryan.....was drenched by the time I got done...tooka bout 65 minutes for that workout...

Outstanding workout machineman. Those are some great PRs, congrats.

-Rob

thanks Rob

great job on the PRs Bob!!! keep it up brother

you know it!! thanks for the support, Rob...

Wow Bob, real crazy workout you did there.

Heavy rack pulls, db rows, and the curls superset...........you will feel that workout for a couple of days.

thanks, Mike.....yea, feeling the back today!!

DANO
05-07-09, 11:59 am
So where do you ride in flat-ass Ohio?

machineman
05-07-09, 12:03 pm
So where do you ride in flat-ass Ohio?

not many places close by....head to Michigan.....there are a few places about an hour and a half north....nothing special....go about 5+ hours north and you can find some pretty decent places....I started out riding the mountains in Colorado....pretty much all of the major resorts....I went out there about 10 years in a row.....rode every day and met some great people....favorite place back then (a "few" years ago that is) was Breckenridge....met a guy there that groomed the trails....morning after a 24" snowfall overnight, he gave me a ride to the top of the mountain and let me ride all the way down for free.....got my ticket, jumped right in line and hit it again....best 2 runs I have every had!!

DANO
05-07-09, 12:12 pm
not many places close by....head to Michigan.....there are a few places about an hour and a half north....nothing special....go about 5+ hours north and you can find some pretty decent places....I started out riding the mountains in Colorado....pretty much all of the major resorts....I went out there about 10 years in a row.....rode every day and met some great people....favorite place back then (a "few" years ago that is) was Breckenridge....met a guy there that groomed the trails....morning after a 24" snowfall overnight, he gave me a ride to the top of the mountain and let me ride all the way down for free.....got my ticket, jumped right in line and hit it again....best 2 runs I have every had!!

Those are the stories that give me goosebumps! Man...My buddy and I used to take off on friday night (in june) drive 6+ hours and ride Mount Hood saturday and sunday and drag our sorry asses back home to work on monday...back when I was young and dumb!

machineman
05-07-09, 12:16 pm
Those are the stories that give me goosebumps! Man...My buddy and I used to take off on friday night (in june) drive 6+ hours and ride Mount Hood saturday and sunday and drag our sorry asses back home to work on monday...back when I was young and dumb!

haha...that trip was probably the best time I had riding in Colorado....I also met up with some pro's and they let me tag around the slopes with them.....even hit some "closed" areas with them....it was a trip of a lifetime for sure....

DANO
05-07-09, 12:28 pm
haha...that trip was probably the best time I had riding in Colorado....I also met up with some pro's and they let me tag around the slopes with them.....even hit some "closed" areas with them....it was a trip of a lifetime for sure....

Good times! me and 5 of my friends used to rent a house in Bend every year, for a week, and ride mount bachelor every day from open to close..But Colorado, Now that is the promised land!!

NWSaint
05-07-09, 2:15 pm
thanks, saint....lol the squats were on Monday this week and will come again on Friday....I have a revolving A-B-A, B-A-B scheme.....this week squats happen twice, next week, just once....thanks for the support, brother....much appreciated....as far as the weight, I am weighing in at 253-254....I may take the cut as far as 230-235....we will see after I get into it and see how the results are....I know the strength will fall off...some! but I am going to drop the weight and up the reps.....then just keep grinding out sets til hopefully I am back up to some nice numbers for reps though.....

Obviously, this is will be my first "cut" while a member of the FORVM....any and all help will be greatly appreciated....

Take your slice-n-dice to how you feel.. a scale is a decent measurement, but it's definetly not the end all be all of measuring.. Personally I like to go by feel.. if i'm lean as hell but hatin' life cuz I can't eat & am pissed off at everything in sight, then it's gotta be contest time!!.. BUT, on the other hand, when it's a nice even keeled slow diet with summertime bangin' on the door, then there's no pressure, and it's a lot more beneficial mentally, ya start lookin' forward to cardio and not dreadin' it, and ya don't mind not get'n that fastbreak bar at the store during a break cuz you know you want those inches off the waistline.. Best advice in the world I could give you might be don't give in to temptations, although once a week isn't a bad idea, helps to keep sanity, drink a gallon of water a day, & if ya have the time throw in at least (as in bare min.) a 1/2 hour of cardio, don't matter what ya do, but start it off at a half hour and slowly work up.. Anyways, best of luck to ya, i'm pretty much in the same boat right now, startin' at 208 (I'm 5'9), wanna hit 190 by August, that'd be just about a pound a week between now and then.. And one more thing, about the gallon a day of water, start off at half a gallon and work up to it, cuz a gallon is a lotta f'n water, but as it gets warmer it'll be easier, do trust!.. check ya soon bruddah'!

NWSaint.

machineman
05-07-09, 2:19 pm
Take your slice-n-dice to how you feel.. a scale is a decent measurement, but it's definetly not the end all be all of measuring.. Personally I like to go by feel.. if i'm lean as hell but hatin' life cuz I can't eat & am pissed off at everything in sight, then it's gotta be contest time!!.. BUT, on the other hand, when it's a nice even keeled slow diet with summertime bangin' on the door, then there's no pressure, and it's a lot more beneficial mentally, ya start lookin' forward to cardio and not dreadin' it, and ya don't mind not get'n that fastbreak bar at the store during a break cuz you know you want those inches off the waistline.. Best advice in the world I could give you might be don't give in to temptations, although once a week isn't a bad idea, helps to keep sanity, drink a gallon of water a day, & if ya have the time throw in at least (as in bare min.) a 1/2 hour of cardio, don't matter what ya do, but start it off at a half hour and slowly work up.. Anyways, best of luck to ya, i'm pretty much in the same boat right now, startin' at 208 (I'm 5'9), wanna hit 190 by August, that'd be just about a pound a week between now and then.. And one more thing, about the gallon a day of water, start off at half a gallon and work up to it, cuz a gallon is a lotta f'n water, but as it gets warmer it'll be easier, do trust!.. check ya soon bruddah'!

NWSaint.

thanks for the tips, saint....I am acutally looking forward to this cut....I have been busting my ass (or at least I like to think so) since joining back in August.....I want to see, once the layers have been peeled off, how I look compared to last year....since work has slowed (dramatically) I will be able to get up and do morning cardio (unless work picks up again, then it will be evening) like I did last time.....I have learned so much since the last cut, that I know this one will be much better, easier and healthier....I already drink a gallon of water a day, so I know how that goes!

machineman
05-08-09, 1:22 pm
I realized that I am going to pull again on Monday and Saturday (due to the ABC).....I doubt that I will pull a max from the floor on Monday, but I have not ruled it out....I am working a grappling tournament for our Dojo Saturday from 8-1.....so that doesn't give me the normal day to gear up for a heavy pull.....will wait and see how this weekend goes...squats, leg press, db press/bench, tri's on tap for today....think I am going lighter with higher reps for today......maybe a nice little superset with the squats and leg press.....

DANO
05-08-09, 1:37 pm
Sounds good MM. Try your squats with the lighter weight with a narrow stance. I have tried this the last couple of workouts and my outer quads really like it!

wedge
05-08-09, 2:03 pm
I've become a fan of higher reps, example-my recent leg workout. Whatever you go with though, I know you'll bring it.

Thrawn
05-08-09, 4:07 pm
Agree with wedge and DANO. Higher reps is KILLER and narrowing your stance on squats fries the quads like nobodies business. I also like higher rep frontsquats in narrow stance. Talk about burning quads...
Good luck on the cut, brother! I am not there yet, but i forsee a small cut for myself in the near future also. Compared to you i am lightweight, but i can def tell i am getting some more BF with this eternal bulk of mine.

machineman
05-08-09, 6:35 pm
Warm up
5 minutes tread (3.5 incl 3.5 speed)
Leg Extension 90 X 10 X 3
Squat Bar X 10, X 6 (box set at parallel)

Squat ss Leg Press
135 X 10 ss 2 pps X 10
185 X 10 ss 3 pps X 10
185 X 10 ss 3 pps X 10
185 X 8 ss 3 pps X 8
135 X 10 ss 2 pps X 10
DS - Leg Ex 90 X 10, 80 X 10, 70 X 10 (enough rest to drop weight)**

BB Shrugs
135 X 10
225 X 5
225 X 5
315 X 5
DB Shrugs
65 X 10
75 X 10
85 X 10
95 X 10

CGBP (flat)
Bar X 10
135 X 5
185 X 5
185 X 5
225 X 3
185 X 5
DS - Cable Pushdown (V-handle...back against pad)(rest to change weight only)
60 X 10, 50 X 10, 40 X 10, 30 X 10, 20 X 15

- quads were SO pumped after the leg ex drop set....was hard to walk!
- pretty sure the db shrugs 95 X 10 was a PR but didn't bother to check/mark it
- tri pump after ds was killer....to the point it hurt!!

All work done in an hour....completely drenched when finished.....next week I am going to start adding some cardio after the workouts....I dropped 3 pounds this week without really trying....so we will see how this mini cut goes....all in all, a great workout (at least I thought so!!)

DANO
05-08-09, 6:53 pm
Lots of volume in there MM, I see some limping in your future!

Firedrake
05-08-09, 7:03 pm
WOW! Let me know if you can still walk tomorrow and Sunday! That was a killer leg session!

machineman
05-08-09, 7:03 pm
Lots of volume in there MM, I see some limping in your future!

i think so too.....I am not looking forward to getting out of the chair here and cooking my food for the night!

DANO
05-08-09, 7:29 pm
i think so too.....I am not looking forward to getting out of the chair here and cooking my food for the night!

Buy a chair with wheels!

machineman
05-08-09, 8:33 pm
WOW! Let me know if you can still walk tomorrow and Sunday! That was a killer leg session!

thanks, Jim.....I am going to say so-so for walking tomorrow and no go for Sunday!!

machineman
05-08-09, 8:36 pm
Buy a chair with wheels!

ahh....it wasn't so bad....but the 1 trip downstairs to get the ground chuck...the 2 trips upstairs to get the kids in bed REALLY sucked.....

cooked up some whole wheat rotini (2 cups uncooked), 3 cups green beans and 1 pound of ground chuck (with garlic powder, chili powder and italian seasoning)....had a bowl for dinner...gonna have another bowl here in about an hour followed by a real gains around 11:30....then off to bed!

DANO
05-08-09, 8:43 pm
ahh....it wasn't so bad....but the 1 trip downstairs to get the ground chuck...the 2 trips upstairs to get the kids in bed REALLY sucked.....

cooked up some whole wheat rotini (2 cups uncooked), 3 cups green beans and 1 pound of ground chuck (with garlic powder, chili powder and italian seasoning)....had a bowl for dinner...gonna have another bowl here in about an hour followed by a real gains around 11:30....then off to bed!

Sounds like a good plan AND a good meal... have a good weekend brother! Happy Mothers day to the Mrs. for me!

machineman
05-08-09, 8:47 pm
Sounds like a good plan AND a good meal... have a good weekend brother! Happy Mothers day to the Mrs. for me!

thanks, bro...will tell her!!

Psycho77
05-08-09, 10:30 pm
arrgghhhhh!

that leg days gotta hurt bad.

Good workouts, good meals. Enjoy the weekend Bob.

BeastCook
05-09-09, 12:07 am
Warm up
5 minutes tread (3.5 incl 3.5 speed)
Leg Extension 90 X 10 X 3
Squat Bar X 10, X 6 (box set at parallel)

Squat ss Leg Press
135 X 10 ss 2 pps X 10
185 X 10 ss 3 pps X 10
185 X 10 ss 3 pps X 10
185 X 8 ss 3 pps X 8
135 X 10 ss 2 pps X 10
DS - Leg Ex 90 X 10, 80 X 10, 70 X 10 (enough rest to drop weight)**

BB Shrugs
135 X 10
225 X 5
225 X 5
315 X 5
DB Shrugs
65 X 10
75 X 10
85 X 10
95 X 10

CGBP (flat)
Bar X 10
135 X 5
185 X 5
185 X 5
225 X 3
185 X 5
DS - Cable Pushdown (V-handle...back against pad)(rest to change weight only)
60 X 10, 50 X 10, 40 X 10, 30 X 10, 20 X 15

- quads were SO pumped after the leg ex drop set....was hard to walk!
- pretty sure the db shrugs 95 X 10 was a PR but didn't bother to check/mark it
- tri pump after ds was killer....to the point it hurt!!

All work done in an hour....completely drenched when finished.....next week I am going to start adding some cardio after the workouts....I dropped 3 pounds this week without really trying....so we will see how this mini cut goes....all in all, a great workout (at least I thought so!!)

nice intense workout!

machineman
05-09-09, 10:43 am
arrgghhhhh!

that leg days gotta hurt bad.

Good workouts, good meals. Enjoy the weekend Bob.

thanks, Mike....the day after soreness isn't too bad..yet! will see how the legs feel as the day goes on.....what soreness I do have is DEEP! that doesn't bode well for later today and tomorrow....

nice intense workout!

thanks for the support, beast.....always appreciated....

prowrestler
05-09-09, 12:03 pm
yes indeed, sick 1 that was!

machineman
05-09-09, 2:20 pm
yes indeed, sick 1 that was!

thanks, pro.....soreness is really starting to set in!

rob_in_korea
05-10-09, 12:27 am
Sick workout machineman. Supersets with squats and leg presses are crazy.

-Rob

machineman
05-11-09, 9:10 am
Sick workout machineman. Supersets with squats and leg presses are crazy.

-Rob

thanks, Rob...legs are STILL sore!!

Well, infortunately, this damned cold bug is back again.....didn't get but maybe an hour of sleep last night.....I am goint to take half day off work.....go home and try to get some rest....so, that mean no go for pulling for a max today....I will get to pull for a max with the guys (and gals) that come out for the ABC.....I will most likely go the gym later today and get some work in.....just pisses me off cause I was very careful with my diet over the weekend and was really looking forward to doing serious work this week....work will still get done, don't you worry about that!! just another little bump in the road......

Psycho77
05-11-09, 10:22 am
thanks, Rob...legs are STILL sore!!

Well, infortunately, this damned cold bug is back again.....didn't get but maybe an hour of sleep last night.....I am goint to take half day off work.....go home and try to get some rest....so, that mean no go for pulling for a max today....I will get to pull for a max with the guys (and gals) that come out for the ABC.....I will most likely go the gym later today and get some work in.....just pisses me off cause I was very careful with my diet over the weekend and was really looking forward to doing serious work this week....work will still get done, don't you worry about that!! just another little bump in the road......

bumps are meant to be run over.........get well Bob.

firsthorseman97
05-11-09, 10:30 am
Sounds like we get to watch you set a new max at the ABC. I'm looking forward to that! I just have to figure out what I'm training that day.

machineman
05-11-09, 10:35 am
bumps are meant to be run over.........get well Bob.

thanks, Mike....I just wish this damned thing would go away once and for all.....

Sounds like we get to watch you set a new max at the ABC. I'm looking forward to that! I just have to figure out what I'm training that day.

maybe....will have to wait til Saturday....but I know the vibe will be rockin so that will provide some extra motivation!!

wedge
05-11-09, 11:22 am
Rest up MM. The weights will always be there.

shizz702
05-11-09, 11:25 am
Sorry to hear about the cold Bob, and hope you get well soon.

Take it easy for now, if you push through and train with it you'll only make matters worse so rest up, get well, and come back strong!

DANO
05-11-09, 1:05 pm
This is Gods way of telling you to do a max pull for the camera at the ABC!!
get healed bro!

firsthorseman97
05-11-09, 1:07 pm
This is Gods way of telling you to do a max pull for the camera at the ABC!!
get healed bro!

Exactly what I was thinking!

DANO
05-11-09, 5:30 pm
Hey MM looks loke you will be starting your cut a little early! congrats man!

Firedrake
05-11-09, 5:42 pm
You -did- see the notice about being an Alpha tester, didn't you? I can't wait to hear your results!

machineman
05-11-09, 7:51 pm
after some consideration, I decided to stay out of the gym for the next few days.....just try to get over this thing and get geared up for a max pull on Saturday and start getting my shit together for this Project C......man that rocks....can't wait to give this thing a whirl and see what it is all about......

Firedrake
05-11-09, 8:26 pm
Get your rest, bro -- I'm envious as all hell that you get to be a tester!

wedge
05-11-09, 9:00 pm
after some consideration, I decided to stay out of the gym for the next few days.....just try to get over this thing and get geared up for a max pull on Saturday and start getting my shit together for this Project C......man that rocks....can't wait to give this thing a whirl and see what it is all about......

I want to see 450 go up Sat. MM! Good luck with Project C and I hope you get well soon bro.

Psycho77
05-11-09, 9:37 pm

Rest up and pull hard at the ABC.

Project C huh.........gonna be awesome bro. Keep us posted.

rob_in_korea
05-11-09, 10:11 pm
I hope you feel better soon machineman. Pull some heavy weight on Saturday.

-Rob

Gambit
05-12-09, 12:36 am
Don't worry, mac, I'll make sure I'm there slapping you on the back of your head before you rip 450 from the floor!

machineman
05-12-09, 1:53 am
thanks fellas.....fell asleep on the couch at about 9pm....feeling much better....just woke up cause someone sent me a text..I can't be pissed though...it was from a friend that I grew up with and his grandma was having some health issues....she is doing much better now so...decided to get up take some more cold meds, take a multi-v and eat a banana...it's 1:32am and here I am checking out my second home...

As far as project C goes....I am stoked to try it out....I will have to wait and see what exactly corporate wants, but you know I will keep all my brothers up to date on what is going down.....I will be taking this time off to get my diet sorted as well......I am also going to take some pics of where I am at now and probably take pics once a week....even if corporate doesn't need them....this cut is gonna be for me this time....really want to see where I am compared to almost 1 year ago....1 year ago, I was working my ass off to make the 212 cutoff for our weigh in.....so much has changed in the past year....if someone would have told me that I would be where I am today strength wise, I don't know that I would have believed them....so many thanks goes out to my Animal family for all the support......just another chapter to start here soon....maybe a new Journey?? we shall see! But I do know that fun times are ahead....

Shamus11B
05-12-09, 6:45 am
Hey Machineman just wanted to let you know I just read like 80 percent of your entire journey to this point. I am very impressed with your hard work and results, great fucking job man. And yes I was very bored at work. I am new to this forum and you have motivated me to start my own journey in a couple weeks. Thanks for your contributions to this forum and I will be reading your journey further. -Shamus-

machineman
05-12-09, 6:52 am
Hey Machineman just wanted to let you know I just read like 80 percent of your entire journey to this point. I am very impressed with your hard work and results, great fucking job man. And yes I was very bored at work. I am new to this forum and you have motivated me to start my own journey in a couple weeks. Thanks for your contributions to this forum and I will be reading your journey further. -Shamus-

thanks for the support, Shamus....starting a journey is a great experience....I sometimes go back and read the first few pages just to see where I started and where I am at now....I will be looking for your journey in the near future!

ghost
05-12-09, 9:43 am
great job on being selected for Project C! should be some REALLY good shit man.

machineman
05-12-09, 9:45 am
great job on being selected for Project C! should be some REALLY good shit man.

thanks, Rob....looking forward to this....I figure if I can drop weight for 10+ months, 10-12 weeks shouldn't be too bad!

ghost
05-12-09, 9:47 am
thanks, Rob....looking forward to this....I figure if I can drop weight for 10+ months, 10-12 weeks shouldn't be too bad!

hell yeah brother.

machineman
05-12-09, 8:03 pm
so again, huge thanks to shizz....here is my training split for the upcoming Project C trial

Monday

Legs

Leg extensions-3 sets of whatever, just to get the legs warmed up.
Squats-ramp to a top/heavy set of 5, then hit a back off of 10.
Leg curls-3x10, to hit the hamstrings.
Calf raises-2x20
Heavy abs

Wednesday

Chest/Shoulders/Tris

Incline dumbbell press-3x8
Strict press-3x5
Chest flyes-3x10
Skullcrushers-2x8
Lateral raises 2x12

Friday

Back/Biceps/

Deadlifts-ramp to a top set of 3, then a back off of 10
One arm db rows (or cable rows if you need a change)-3x8
Chins-3xf add weight when you can do 8 reps unassisted
Barbell curls-2x10
Hammer curls-2x12
Hypers-2x15

Cardio will also be added usually in the AM but if not then, definitely in the PM.....

DANO
05-12-09, 8:12 pm
looks good MM, I like SLDL for hammys also!

ghost
05-12-09, 10:01 pm
i say this with nothing but pure love and respect...

get your FUCKING ass up here for some DAMN BOARD and CHAIN work. :)

Phil800101
05-12-09, 11:59 pm
Looking great in here bro! Keep it up.

machineman
05-13-09, 7:02 am
i say this with nothing but pure love and respect...

get your FUCKING ass up here for some DAMN BOARD and CHAIN work. :)

haha....taken with love and respect, brother! Once this cold gets cleared up I will definitely hit you up for a trip up north.....I will tell you right now that my bench sucks compared to everything else....probably more a form issue than anything....but I hope to be up there within a month......

machineman
05-13-09, 7:03 am
Looking great in here bro! Keep it up.

thanks, Phil...

machineman
05-13-09, 7:04 am
cold is much better today....almost feeling normal again....may throw in a light leg workout tomorrow just to see how everything feels.....the rest has definitely done me good....

wedge
05-13-09, 10:16 am
cold is much better today....almost feeling normal again....may throw in a light leg workout tomorrow just to see how everything feels.....the rest has definitely done me good....

Good news.

Your new split resembles my current one, just with legs and back switched up. Has done me good, hopefully it does the same for you.

Psycho77
05-13-09, 10:23 am

heal some more, double the pak so you can hit legs hard and heavy.

machineman
05-14-09, 9:21 am
cold is pretty much gone at this point....some famliy things to take care tonight and tomorrow....my diet has really been on point this week (last week to gain so gotta make it count!)....definitely will be pulling on Saturday......can't wait to have the feel of the bar in my hands again...while this week off was exactly what I needed, I hated it....lots of pent up frustration and anger gonna come out on Saturday...maybe it will be the "big" day but who knows.....everything will be left in the gym....there will be nothing left in the tank....except just enought to get the first fork of food to the mouth!!

DANO
05-14-09, 12:26 pm
cold is pretty much gone at this point....some famliy things to take care tonight and tomorrow....my diet has really been on point this week (last week to gain so gotta make it count!)....definitely will be pulling on Saturday......can't wait to have the feel of the bar in my hands again...while this week off was exactly what I needed, I hated it....lots of pent up frustration and anger gonna come out on Saturday...maybe it will be the "big" day but who knows.....everything will be left in the gym....there will be nothing left in the tank....except just enought to get the first fork of food to the mouth!!

Get a blender and a straw, then you can use that last little bit up too! hahaha

prowrestler
05-14-09, 12:30 pm
the new split looks good man

any split that recovery is not hurt and progress is made will work with proper nutrition though

machineman
05-14-09, 12:31 pm
Get a blender and a straw, then you can use that last little bit up too! hahaha

haha....this is gonna be the last big meal like this before Monday....so I will be packing it in for sure!

NickSP
05-15-09, 12:37 am
....in

NWSaint
05-15-09, 6:23 am
..while this week off was exactly what I needed, I hated its.. everything will be left in the gym....there will be nothing left in the tank!!

MM!

Ya gotta remember that time-off is your friend.. time to rebuild and give the joints and your grey matter a good rest.. Of course we all know how wore out we can be physically after 10-14 weeks of beatin' it into the ground, but I believe strongly that it's also the mental aspect that needs a break, bigtime!.. To "get up" for it week in and week out constantly forcing ourselves to believe that we will be bigger and stronger, do trust, it takes it's toll mentally.. Anyways, glad you took a few to re-coop it up a bit, and indeed, do leave it ALL in the gym, just like a football player leaves it ALL on the field, same thing. Best of luck with the new split.. I'll be back to check how things are goin'.. Since add'n cardio i've lost a 1/2 hour in the evening that i'd usually type with, so now a majority of my re:'s are on the day off (WED) and the weekends, but no worries, I still cya!.. check ya soon bruddah'.

NWSaint.

wedge
05-15-09, 10:27 am
Pull like hell tomorrow MM!
I'll be checking in to take notes on your cut. Once we get 450 off the floor I think I'll be taking my cut.

machineman
05-15-09, 12:23 pm
....in

thanks for stopping by, bro.....

MM!

Ya gotta remember that time-off is your friend.. time to rebuild and give the joints and your grey matter a good rest.. Of course we all know how wore out we can be physically after 10-14 weeks of beatin' it into the ground, but I believe strongly that it's also the mental aspect that needs a break, bigtime!.. To "get up" for it week in and week out constantly forcing ourselves to believe that we will be bigger and stronger, do trust, it takes it's toll mentally.. Anyways, glad you took a few to re-coop it up a bit, and indeed, do leave it ALL in the gym, just like a football player leaves it ALL on the field, same thing. Best of luck with the new split.. I'll be back to check how things are goin'.. Since add'n cardio i've lost a 1/2 hour in the evening that i'd usually type with, so now a majority of my re:'s are on the day off (WED) and the weekends, but no worries, I still cya!.. check ya soon bruddah'.

NWSaint.

thanks, saint....after taking this time off, I realize now that I really needed it....probably should have done it as soon as I got sick.....but hindsight is 20/20, right? I will know for next time to take the week off, recover and then be ready to hit it again....thanks for all your support, brother....means a lot!

Pull like hell tomorrow MM!
I'll be checking in to take notes on your cut. Once we get 450 off the floor I think I'll be taking my cut.

that's the plan....have no clue where I will end up....not worried about it, either....it will be the best I have for the day....I am actually looking forward to this cut...I think it will be a fun change!!

DANO
05-15-09, 6:49 pm
Hey MM, Pull big tomorrow! Eat, drink, and be merry, for monday you shall DIET! haha

machineman
05-15-09, 7:51 pm
Hey MM, Pull big tomorrow! Eat, drink, and be merry, for monday you shall DIET! haha

you know it, brother....gonna attack this diet with the same intensity as I have since day 1 here....

Firedrake
05-15-09, 7:56 pm
you know it, brother....gonna attack this diet with the same intensity as I have since day 1 here....

And . . . having taken the time off, you're ready for it!

Go get 'em!

machineman
05-15-09, 8:01 pm
And . . . having taken the time off, you're ready for it!

Go get 'em!

thanks....the hardest part is not getting to pumped about it already.....

toobigfred
05-15-09, 8:32 pm
YOu gonna pull 450 soon I take it.

machineman
05-15-09, 8:36 pm
YOu gonna pull 450 soon I take it.

I will be shooting for 450 tomorrow....it will be my last shot for awhile....Project C starts Monday.....

toobigfred
05-15-09, 8:41 pm
I will be shooting for 450 tomorrow....it will be my last shot for awhile....Project C starts Monday.....

You got it!!

machineman
05-15-09, 8:43 pm
You got it!!

thanks for the support, bro....I am hoping to not disappoint!!

Thrawn
05-16-09, 6:36 am
thanks for the support, bro....I am hoping to not disappoint!!

Bob, you and i have the same problem. You got that 450 like i got that 4pps. We just gotta remind OURSELVES that WE got it. Nobody else doubts it!

wedge
05-16-09, 8:06 am
450-"Ain't nothing but a peanut!"
Go take it bro!

Shamus11B
05-16-09, 11:27 am
Good Luck on 450 MM.....Lift Hard

prowrestler
05-16-09, 12:02 pm
Good Luck on 450 MM.....Lift Hard

x2

machineman
05-16-09, 7:26 pm
was pissed after it was done....but nothing I can do about it now.....

Warm up

Deads (from the floor)
bar X 10
135 X 5
225 X 5
315 X 3
365 X 2
405 X 1
425 X 1
445 X 1* PR
455 X 1/2 F**
455 X F**

Push Press
135 X 5
155 X 5
175 X 4
155 X 4
155 X 3
135 X 5

Shrugs
135 X 10
225 X 5
315 X 5
315 X 5
135 X 20

CGBP (decline)
135 X 10
225 X 1
guys were done and I was pretty much out of gas and pissed so called it a day.....

So, I didn't get 450 off the floor....which pissed me off because I could not find a 2.5 pound plate in the whole fucking place....so I was forced to go for 455 which I did not get....sorta pissed cause when you see the vid of 455 X 1/2, I honestly feel that I could have pulled 450 and gotten it....but it is what it is.....I want to congratulate wedge or DANO as they will be the first ones to pull an actual 450....I will be starting project C on Monday, so this was my last chance....go get it fellas......

Firedrake
05-16-09, 8:08 pm
Don't be so sure; just because you're cutting weight doesn't mean you'll lose strength immediately. You may find yourself with MORE power out of the hole.

You'll get there my friend. I finally did my first set of deads today at 135. It's likely to be a long-ass time before I can even THINK of 450. They felt good, though. We'll see what happens.

machineman
05-16-09, 8:16 pm
Don't be so sure; just because you're cutting weight doesn't mean you'll lose strength immediately. You may find yourself with MORE power out of the hole.

You'll get there my friend. I finally did my first set of deads today at 135. It's likely to be a long-ass time before I can even THINK of 450. They felt good, though. We'll see what happens.

thanks, Jim......thanks also for the call last night.....was good to chat for awhile...even if you are foreign and strange!! I know I may still be able to pull off the 450, but the way I read the routine, it most likely will not happen soon! but we will see.....as we discussed last night, we are our own worst critic......but a change of pace will be good....

machineman
05-16-09, 8:38 pm
video for the 445 pull....sorry it is sideways....not sure how that happened!

http://s476.photobucket.com/albums/rr127/machineman_2008/Toledo%20ABC-2/?action=view&current=445X1.flv

machineman
05-16-09, 8:39 pm
455 X 1/2 fail...again sorry for the orientation....

http://s476.photobucket.com/albums/rr127/machineman_2008/Toledo%20ABC-2/?action=view&current=455Xhalf.flv

Shamus11B
05-16-09, 8:43 pm
Grats on the PR...nice pull with the 445. No worries after the cut youll be back at it man.

machineman
05-16-09, 8:44 pm
Grats on the PR...nice pull with the 445. No worries after the cut youll be back at it man.

thanks, bro.....just bummed at the 455 attempt and the fact that there were no 2.5#'s....

Psycho77
05-16-09, 9:42 pm
Damn good pulling Bob.

I was looking at that 445 and damn that went up so easy. 450 would have been yours but no biggie. I know you will get it next time.

machineman
05-16-09, 11:08 pm
Damn good pulling Bob.

I was looking at that 445 and damn that went up so easy. 450 would have been yours but no biggie. I know you will get it next time.

thanks, bro....yea, I thought the speed was good until just above the knee....then it seemed to stall for a second but I got it.....starting project C on monday with a new routine so we will see!

wedge
05-17-09, 11:02 am
Nice job on the 445 MM. Don't sell yourself short on the 450. Just because you're going to be cutting doesn't mean all that much. Just that it won't be easy.

rob_in_korea
05-17-09, 10:45 pm
Outstanding workout machineman. Congrats on the deadlift PR, don't worry about that 455 pull - you'll get that shit in no time.

-Rob

DANO
05-18-09, 11:57 am
Yep, MM the 445 went up VERY well, You should have gone into the aerobics room ans tied on some of the pink dumbells! hahaha. Even on your cut I think you will break it buddy!

machineman
05-18-09, 12:18 pm
thanks, fellas.....I am sure I could break it while on the cut...but I have the opportunity to work with ragingmuscle on this so I am going to use his routine....I will be back in about 12 weeks....and then it's on again....I WILL catch you!!

wedge
05-18-09, 1:06 pm
thanks, fellas.....I am sure I could break it while on the cut...but I have the opportunity to work with ragingmuscle on this so I am going to use his routine....I will be back in about 12 weeks....and then it's on again....I WILL catch you!!

The rate Dano and I are going right now, we may need the time to catch up. Best of luck with the cut.

machineman
05-18-09, 1:14 pm
The rate Dano and I are going right now, we may need the time to catch up. Best of luck with the cut.

ahhh, but now you have the rack pulls to get you moving right along!! they worked real well for me....I have no doubt they will work just as well for you two....

wedge
05-18-09, 1:18 pm
ahhh, but now you have the rack pulls to get you moving right along!! they worked real well for me....I have no doubt they will work just as well for you two....

Very true. I did rack pulls once before and moved on for some reason. I'm planning on rack day to do five sets of deficit and five of rack.

machineman
05-18-09, 2:00 pm
Very true. I did rack pulls once before and moved on for some reason. I'm planning on rack day to do five sets of deficit and five of rack.

I will be watching! if you have any questions, just hit me up.....

wedge
05-19-09, 10:20 am
I will be watching! if you have any questions, just hit me up.....

First week back to rack pulls and all went good. I had the bar about 2-3 inches below my knee. Working with deficit pulls to, to get better off of the floor.

ghost
05-19-09, 10:23 am
Bob fanstastic pull brother. If you want, the last weekend of this month some of the detroit abc guys and i are building a patio and lifting at my place if you wanted to come up... Beer, pizza and weights are provided. lol.

DANO
05-19-09, 11:40 am
Bob fanstastic pull brother. If you want, the last weekend of this month some of the detroit abc guys and i are building a patio and lifting at my place if you wanted to come up... Beer, pizza and weights are provided. lol.

That would kill him on his project C run. haha (the beer and pizza part)

machineman
05-19-09, 12:53 pm

I am only at day 2, but pizza and beer sound GREAT!!!! and some heavy as weights too....but I gotta stay loyal to the test and to rage....it may not be until August til I can resume the heavy madness....and by then, I will me MORE than ready to hit it heavy again.....

ghost
05-19-09, 1:11 pm
we have chicken and greens also! lol.

machineman
05-19-09, 1:19 pm
we have chicken and greens also! lol.

haha...I will see what we have going.....see if I can get away for awhile...

ghost
05-19-09, 1:21 pm
haha...I will see what we have going.....see if I can get away for awhile...

you are more than welcome up anytime brother.

machineman
05-19-09, 1:22 pm
you are more than welcome up anytime brother.

likewise....anytime you want to shoot down, I can at least get you into the Y for free...and of course FOOD!

ghost
05-19-09, 1:23 pm
likewise....anytime you want to shoot down, I can at least get you into the Y for free...and of course FOOD!

mmmm fooooooooood.

not sure if i can go into the y... i have been kicked out of my fair share for "lifting too heavy"........ weirdos.

machineman
05-19-09, 1:24 pm
mmmm fooooooooood.

not sure if i can go into the y... i have been kicked out of my fair share for "lifting too heavy"........ weirdos.

well, i haven't been kicked out yet....but I am not sure all my lifts qualify as heavy!!

ghost
05-19-09, 1:25 pm
well, i haven't been kicked out yet....but I am not sure all my lifts qualify as heavy!!

bullshit. if they are heavy for you, then they are HEAVY.

machineman
05-19-09, 1:26 pm
bullshit. if they are heavy for you, then they are HEAVY.

well then, consider them heavy and the Y I usually train at is used to me being there by now so there wouldn't be any issues....I can promise you that!

ghost
05-19-09, 1:28 pm
well then, consider them heavy and the Y I usually train at is used to me being there by now so there wouldn't be any issues....I can promise you that!

GOOD. lol.

last Y i was in, we were doing shrugs, and were only at 675 and the manager came up and told us we had to stop because we were scaring other members....after we got done laughing we explained that 675 wasnt our max, and we needed to finish our workout, which is where he promptly asked us to leave. -shrug.

machineman
05-19-09, 1:30 pm
GOOD. lol.

last Y i was in, we were doing shrugs, and were only at 675 and the manager came up and told us we had to stop because we were scaring other members....after we got done laughing we explained that 675 wasnt our max, and we needed to finish our workout, which is where he promptly asked us to leave. -shrug.

haha....when I pulled 535 in the rack, no one said anything about it.....so we would be fine!

ghost
05-19-09, 1:31 pm
haha....when I pulled 535 in the rack, no one said anything about it.....so we would be fine!

awesome.

machineman
05-19-09, 1:33 pm
awesome.

got some looks but no comments. would love to have you come down for a day....

ghost
05-19-09, 1:38 pm
got some looks but no comments. would love to have you come down for a day....

Will do my damnedest.. PM me an addy for a mapquest

machineman
05-19-09, 1:38 pm
Will do my damnedest.. PM me an addy for a mapquest

on the way.....

machineman
05-21-09, 6:40 am
I haven't been updating this as much as I should....sorry about that....I will copy my workouts from this week (in my project C log).....I have also had 3 days of AM cardio this week....no cardio on leg day!

machineman
05-21-09, 6:43 am
5-18-09 Workout 1 on Project C

Neck Press
warm up with bar to get feel
115 X 10
115 X 10
115 X 9

Incline DB Press
25 X 12
30 X 12
35 X 12
35 X 12
35 X 12

Flat BD Flys
25 X 12
25 X 12
25 X 12
25 X 12
25 X 12

Seated Alt. Curls
15 X 15
20 X 15
25 X 15
25 X 15
25 X 15

Standing Hammer Curls
15 X 20
15 X 20

Cable W Bar Curls (machine preacher curl machine was out of order)
20 X 30

5-19-09 Workout 2 on Project C

warmup bike for 5 minutes

Leg Press (different YMCA so I had to use a Paramount leg press machine)
40 X 50
40 X 50
40 X 50

Squats (zercher, smith was taken)
135 X 10 X 2 (too heavy)
95 X 20
95 X 20

Leg Extension (started out too heavy)
85 X 20
70 X 20
55 X 20

Leg Curl (had to do seated vs lying)
70 X 12
70 X 12
70 X 12

Lunges (bodyweight)
BW X 12
BW X 12

workouts compliments of rage.....as is the diet....my starting weight was 255.5....I will weigh in again on Tuesday.....will have another workout to post this evening.....

omgi
05-21-09, 6:48 am
Thats some serious volume man. Keep it up and good luck!

machineman
05-21-09, 6:49 am
thanks, omgi.....

rob_in_korea
05-21-09, 7:08 am
Solid workouts machineman. Good luck with the cut.

-Rob

Thrawn
05-21-09, 9:25 am
Solid workouts machineman. Good luck with the cut.

-Rob

X2, Bob!! Gonna enjoy watching you get beachboy!! Lol, just pulling your legs a little =))

toobigfred
05-21-09, 9:52 am
When you start cutting, be sure to eat enough to cut, but not starve and your strength will be fine. I lost a little strength after a week in on mine. But I wanna go 2 weeks at 2500 before I up them.

Sucks about not finding a 2.5, I would have raised hell till I got one, you seem like you take your lifting as serious as I do, I would have. But 455 halfway is hella good. I went from pulling 430x1 to 415x1 yesterday. Sucked.

machineman
05-21-09, 8:45 pm
When you start cutting, be sure to eat enough to cut, but not starve and your strength will be fine. I lost a little strength after a week in on mine. But I wanna go 2 weeks at 2500 before I up them.

Sucks about not finding a 2.5, I would have raised hell till I got one, you seem like you take your lifting as serious as I do, I would have. But 455 halfway is hella good. I went from pulling 430x1 to 415x1 yesterday. Sucked.

thanks fred.....was bummed about that pull, but that is in the past now....on to better things!!

machineman
05-21-09, 8:45 pm
Bent over rows
135 X 15
135 X 15
135 X 15

Close grip pull ups (bodyweight)
BW X 4
BW X 4
BW X 4

Straight Arm pull downs
50 X 15
70 X 15 (need to drop to 60 next time)

Standing Dumbbell shrugs
20 X 50
30 X 50
40 X 50

Reverse Flyes (pec dec)
30 X 15
40 X 15
50 X 15

took about 40 minutes to complete.....

Gaoshang Xiongshou
05-21-09, 9:14 pm
Well, well... look what I just found...

Tagging along for this one.

Firedrake
05-21-09, 9:18 pm
Very nice, Bob! Good work! You're really knocking things over! I can't wait to hear your results on the product!

NWSaint
05-21-09, 9:38 pm
MM!

ooooooooo, someone is goin' high volume!

You sure drop'n the big weight so dramtically is a good idea ??
If at all ?? The reason I ask is because for me personally when i'm get'n ready for a comp i'll keep the weight as heavy as possible for as long as possible and just alter the diet about 20 weeks out so it comes off slowly while still maintaining as much strength and mass as is humanly possible.. Now I know (at least I assume) that your not get'n ready for a contest but rather just slicin' the hell out of it for da' summertime, which is cool, but i'd hate to see ya get discouraged on the amount of mass loss due to a). cut'n out the heavy weight liftin' wise & b). cut'n out too many cals too soon.. But hey, everybody's different when it comes to their own gameplan, and I hope more than anything that what your doin' works for you.. just givin' ya a lil' thinkin' outside the box from an outsiders p.o.v. from someone that's done this a couple times *smile*.. Anyways, the workouts are lookin' solid, crazy high volume, kinda' like that NJC character that just KILLS high volume.. keep up the good work bruddah' and i'll peep back soon.

NWSaint.

machineman
05-22-09, 7:07 am
Well, well... look what I just found...

Tagging along for this one.

thanks for stopping by!

Very nice, Bob! Good work! You're really knocking things over! I can't wait to hear your results on the product!

thanks, Jim

MM!

ooooooooo, someone is goin' high volume!

You sure drop'n the big weight so dramtically is a good idea ??
If at all ?? The reason I ask is because for me personally when i'm get'n ready for a comp i'll keep the weight as heavy as possible for as long as possible and just alter the diet about 20 weeks out so it comes off slowly while still maintaining as much strength and mass as is humanly possible.. Now I know (at least I assume) that your not get'n ready for a contest but rather just slicin' the hell out of it for da' summertime, which is cool, but i'd hate to see ya get discouraged on the amount of mass loss due to a). cut'n out the heavy weight liftin' wise & b). cut'n out too many cals too soon.. But hey, everybody's different when it comes to their own gameplan, and I hope more than anything that what your doin' works for you.. just givin' ya a lil' thinkin' outside the box from an outsiders p.o.v. from someone that's done this a couple times *smile*.. Anyways, the workouts are lookin' solid, crazy high volume, kinda' like that NJC character that just KILLS high volume.. keep up the good work bruddah' and i'll peep back soon.

NWSaint.

the reason the weight is lower is this is a new routine for me....so I am just kind of finding my way right now.....the weights will be going up....I for sure don't want to lose strength or muscle mass......just trying to lean up a bit.....I am keeping an accurate log of what the weights felt like during the workout so I know where I can increase weight for the next workout.....

ghost
05-22-09, 7:10 am
hey brother, saw you called... was at prom chaperoning last night with the wife... hit me up any time today, im home all day

machineman
05-22-09, 7:29 am
hey brother, saw you called... was at prom chaperoning last night with the wife... hit me up any time today, im home all day

no sweat.....will call later......

omgi
05-22-09, 1:08 pm
Solid workout. Keep pounding away, and good luck with the new routines!

Shamus11B
05-22-09, 6:01 pm
Bent over rows
135 X 15
135 X 15
135 X 15

Close grip pull ups (bodyweight)
BW X 4
BW X 4
BW X 4

Straight Arm pull downs
50 X 15
70 X 15 (need to drop to 60 next time)

Standing Dumbbell shrugs
20 X 50
30 X 50
40 X 50

Reverse Flyes (pec dec)
30 X 15
40 X 15
50 X 15

took about 40 minutes to complete.....

Damn bro is that 50 reps of DB Shrugs per set??? Damn keep up the good work Bob!
-Shamus-

machineman
05-22-09, 7:03 pm
Damn bro is that 50 reps of DB Shrugs per set??? Damn keep up the good work Bob!
-Shamus-

yup! 50 reps each set.....and they are killer.....feeling every one of them today!!

machineman
05-22-09, 7:04 pm
copied from project C log.....

Warm up

Seated DB Press
30 X 15
45 X 15
40 X 15

Standing DB Front Laterals
20 X 15
20 X 15

DB Seated Side Laterals
15 X 15
15 X 15
15 X 15

(Pack 2 of Project C....pack 1 was at 12:15)

Close Grip Bench
135 X 8
155 X 8
175 X 8

DB Kickbacks
25 X 15
35 X 15

Cable Press Downs
80 X 35f

Cardio:
Treadmill -- 45 minutes -- 267 cals

total workout time was 1 hour 30 minutes...good workout....tris were very pumped by the end....felt good to move some heavier weight on the CGBP!!...lovin Project C so far.....really got a sweat going on the treadmill....was soaked by the time I was done.....Cardio tomorrow, Sunday and Monday.....AM cardio on Tuesday then my 2nd weigh in while on C......

omgi
05-22-09, 8:55 pm
Woah, I have to look into this project c thing. It looks awesome. Keep it up!

firsthorseman97
05-22-09, 11:32 pm
Great workout, Bob! Glad to hear your liking Project C so far.

rob_in_korea
05-23-09, 1:48 am
Great job on the workouts machineman. You have certainly upped the reps quite a bit.

-Rob

Phil800101
05-26-09, 2:12 am
Looking good bro! How are things?

machineman
05-26-09, 5:52 am
Great job on the workouts machineman. You have certainly upped the reps quite a bit.

-Rob

haha.....yes I have....working with rage on this project C cut.....

Looking good bro! How are things?

thanks, Phil.....things are pretty good right now.....You?

machineman
05-26-09, 5:53 am
alright....back after a couple days away....got my cardio in over the weekend and diet was good.....just got to the shop after AM cardio.....I tried out a different machine today.....the Y got a new Precor AMT so I had to check it out.....that thing kicks ass.....will be staying on this for awhile.....45 minutes and burned 475 cals......

Oh....yeah, the weigh in.....

Start: 255.5
Week 1: 250.4 (-5.1)

ghost
05-26-09, 7:21 am
a 5 lb drop in a week, a few things are happening..... Rage has you on a solid diet and workout plan, and project C is kicking some ass!

wedge
05-26-09, 11:12 am
Early results for C seem to be good.

prowrestler
05-26-09, 1:52 pm
a 5 lb drop in a week, a few things are happening..... Rage has you on a solid diet and workout plan, and project C is kicking some ass!

Z's lost 10lbs already. maybe more now. interesting fatburner whatever it is

machineman
05-26-09, 8:30 pm
I will be looking for a bit more of a drop this week.....I have kicked up the intensity on the cardio so we will see how that plays out....but I won't be too disappointed with another 5 pound week!

NWSaint
05-26-09, 9:16 pm
alright....back after a couple days away....got my cardio in over the weekend and diet was good.....just got to the shop after AM cardio.....I tried out a different machine today.....the Y got a new Precor AMT so I had to check it out.....that thing kicks ass.....will be staying on this for awhile.....45 minutes and burned 475 cals......

Oh....yeah, the weigh in.....

Start: 255.5
Week 1: 250.4 (-5.1)

MM!

Burn it up bruddah'!!

Not sure how far ya wanna drop, but i'm sure you'll hit it.

June bug is knockin'......answer the door!!!!

Check ya soon.

NWSaint.

machineman
05-27-09, 8:37 am
MM!

Burn it up bruddah'!!

Not sure how far ya wanna drop, but i'm sure you'll hit it.

June bug is knockin'......answer the door!!!!

Check ya soon.

NWSaint.

thanks, bro....I want to drop 25-30 pounds....not alot, but it will put me in real good shape....then when I start bulking again, I already know the tweaks I have to make with the diet to keep leaner than last time....just a big learning process.....

ghost
05-27-09, 8:38 am
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm bulking......... *drools*

machineman
05-27-09, 8:40 am
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm bulking......... *drools*

haha....I am already looking forward to it again!!!

ghost
05-27-09, 8:49 am
rightfully so brother

machineman
05-27-09, 6:20 pm
Warmup
treadmill 5 minutes
leg ext 55 X 10, 70 X 10, 85 X 10

Front Squats
115 X 15
135 X 15
155 X 15

Single Leg Press
50 X 20 (rt, lft, rt, lft....no rest)
60 X 20 (rt, lft, rt, lft.....no rest)

Leg Ext
85 X 15
100 X 15

done and done....took pack 2 after treadmill and 2 set of warm up ext....gym was hot and holy shit I was pouring buckets!!! Workout took 40 minutes....but I am already feeling it!!

Shamus11B
05-27-09, 10:27 pm
Damn those single leg presses are nice man. Keep it up!
-Shamus-

DANO
05-28-09, 11:27 am
How's the limp today MM? haha

machineman
05-28-09, 11:55 am
Damn those single leg presses are nice man. Keep it up!
-Shamus-

thanks, bro.....

How's the limp today MM? haha

not to bad...so far just a dull ache....I think hittin the eliptical for 5 minutes after helped out.....

wedge
05-28-09, 12:31 pm
Everywhere I look people are dropping some good poundage with this C stuff.
Keep hitting it hard bro.

machineman
05-28-09, 1:33 pm
Everywhere I look people are dropping some good poundage with this C stuff.
Keep hitting it hard bro.

thanks for the support, wedge....

machineman
05-28-09, 11:18 pm
I am quickly learning that Cardio the day after leg day is always gonna suck...but I have ALL my brothers (and sisters) here to thank for getting me through today...it was hard but I got it done...

Tonights Cardio

Eliptical: 15 minutes -- 180 cals

Treadmill: 30 minutes -- 335 cals

Total: 515 cals

Firedrake
05-28-09, 11:49 pm
I am quickly learning that Cardio the day after leg day is always gonna suck...but I have ALL my brothers (and sisters) here to thank for getting me through today...it was hard but I got it done...

Tonights Cardio

Eliptical: 15 minutes -- 180 cals

Treadmill: 30 minutes -- 335 cals

Total: 515 cals

Oh, brother, do I sympathize. I did my leg day on Tuesday, and hit 15 minutes on the stairmaster and an hour on the treadmill Wednesday. But, you are right, and doing the cardio does help loosen the legs up.

Psycho77
05-29-09, 4:35 am
looks like good things are going on in here.

How are you doing, Bob?

I see that your doing alot of cardio lately.....gonna be all shredded soon.

Psycho77
05-29-09, 6:01 am
Hey Bob.

There is a poll for a new iconic for the Project C thing. Someone suggested using one of the alphatesters shredded pic for the new iconic. Im rootin for ya.

rob_in_korea
05-29-09, 6:23 am
Solid looking workouts machineman and congrats on the weight loss. I agree cardio after Legs does really suck.

-Rob

machineman
05-29-09, 6:43 am
Oh, brother, do I sympathize. I did my leg day on Tuesday, and hit 15 minutes on the stairmaster and an hour on the treadmill Wednesday. But, you are right, and doing the cardio does help loosen the legs up.

thanks, Jim.....you were alot of the insiration I used to power through the last 12 minutes!!

looks like good things are going on in here.

How are you doing, Bob?

I see that your doing alot of cardio lately.....gonna be all shredded soon.

Hey Bob.

There is a poll for a new iconic for the Project C thing. Someone suggested using one of the alphatesters shredded pic for the new iconic. Im rootin for ya.

thanks for the support, Mike.....I saw the poll as well...I think there are gonna be some better people to use for that shirt than me....I still have a lot of work to do get "shredded" but I am giving this a solid go! Things here are alright....immediate family is good, extended family are acting like their usual douchebag selves....dragging me and the mrs into more drama.....but not gonna happen this time!!

Solid looking workouts machineman and congrats on the weight loss. I agree cardio after Legs does really suck.

-Rob

thanks for the support Rob....cardio is getting kicked into high gear for the end run on project C.....workouts are a lot different than what I am used to, but the change up has really been a welcomed event.....legs are still a bit sore today....but that will pass....soon I hope!

DANO
05-29-09, 12:04 pm
thanks, bro.....

not to bad...so far just a dull ache....I think hittin the eliptical for 5 minutes after helped out.....

Rethinkin' that dull ache huh? hahaha

machineman
05-29-09, 12:07 pm
Rethinkin' that dull ache huh? hahaha

haha...yes sir!

DANO
05-29-09, 12:11 pm
thanks for the support, Mike.....I saw the poll as well...I think there are gonna be some better people to use for that shirt than me....I still have a lot of work to do get "shredded" but I am giving this a solid go! Things here are alright....immediate family is good, extended family are acting like their usual douchebag selves....dragging me and the mrs into more drama.....but not gonna happen this time!!

Family drama....gotta love it...From what I know of you MM, No worries on the focus to the goal!

machineman
05-29-09, 12:12 pm
no worries, DANO! just more logs for the fire....

wedge
05-29-09, 12:32 pm
no worries, DANO! just more logs for the fire....

Stoke it up!

machineman
05-29-09, 12:33 pm
oh, it's stoked now for sure!!!

DANO
05-29-09, 12:50 pm
Here is a shirt for you MM!
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/moredetails.aspx?showBleed=false&ProductNo=19840615&colorNo=4&pr=F

machineman
05-29-09, 2:13 pm
Here is a shirt for you MM!
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/moredetails.aspx?showBleed=false&ProductNo=19840615&colorNo=4&pr=F

haha...I saw that posted in the taxation thread...GREAT find!!!!

Phil800101
05-29-09, 3:50 pm
Killer sessions bro! Looks like you're getting some solid results as well, good stuff.

NWSaint
05-29-09, 7:47 pm
Warmup
treadmill 5 minutes
leg ext 55 X 10, 70 X 10, 85 X 10

Front Squats
115 X 15
135 X 15
155 X 15

Single Leg Press
50 X 20 (rt, lft, rt, lft....no rest)
60 X 20 (rt, lft, rt, lft.....no rest)

Leg Ext
85 X 15
100 X 15

done and done....took pack 2 after treadmill and 2 set of warm up ext....gym was hot and holy shit I was pouring buckets!!! Workout took 40 minutes....but I am already feeling it!!

MM!

Nice wheels session.. now, just kick those squat reps up to 20!! ooooooooo!! hahahahah.. serious biz though, good work, and single leg presses ?!?!?!?.. damn, breaks it out Nimrod King style (if you don't him, the man had seeeerious wheels, and loved doin' 1 legged's).. Well all looks well here, no need for over excessive shmoozing.. have a great weekend bra'!

NWSaint.

machineman
05-29-09, 8:38 pm
MM!

Nice wheels session.. now, just kick those squat reps up to 20!! ooooooooo!! hahahahah.. serious biz though, good work, and single leg presses ?!?!?!?.. damn, breaks it out Nimrod King style (if you don't him, the man had seeeerious wheels, and loved doin' 1 legged's).. Well all looks well here, no need for over excessive shmoozing.. have a great weekend bra'!

NWSaint.

haha....thanks, bro.....gotta love your style! short, sweet, to the point and get on with it!!!!lol have a great weekend!

machineman
05-29-09, 9:36 pm
Warm Up
various stretches

Alt DB Row
50 X 15
55 X 15
60 X 15
65 X 15
65 X 15

V Bar Pulldown
60 X 20
80 X 16
100 X 15

DB Pullovers
20 X 15
30 X 15
40 X 15
50 X 15
50 X 15

BB Shrugs
135 X 20
155 X 20
175 X 20

DB Reverse Flyes
20 X 15
20 X 15
15 X 15
15 X 15

took the twins for a walk in the wagon after the gym.....I am going to hit up some extra cardio this weekend....workout felt great.....db row got brutal at the end.....so did the pullovers and shrugs and pulldo.....okay, you get the point!!!!

Phil800101
05-30-09, 12:32 am
Awesome session my man! Looks nice and intense, with some great volume.

Shamus11B
05-30-09, 1:14 am
Those DB pullovers, are they a better chest isolation exercise that a BB pullover? Just kinda wondering since my chest fails so hard was thinking about incorporating some pullovers into my routine. But looks good as usual Bob, I'd vote for you on an iconic T.
talk to you later man-Shamus-

DANO
06-01-09, 12:23 pm
took the twins for a walk in the wagon after the gym.....I am going to hit up some extra cardio this weekend....workout felt great.....db row got brutal at the end.....so did the pullovers and shrugs and pulldo.....okay, you get the point!!!!

I get the point x15! haha

Psycho77
06-01-09, 9:16 pm
Solid workout there, Bob.

How you had a good weekend.

Firedrake
06-01-09, 9:24 pm
Lookin' good, Bob!

machineman
06-01-09, 10:14 pm
Solid workout there, Bob.

How you had a good weekend.

Lookin' good, Bob!

thanks, fellas....support is always appreciated....

machineman
06-01-09, 10:19 pm
Neck Press
Bar X 20
95 X 15
115 X 10
115 X 8

Incline DB Press
20 X 12
25 X 12
30 X 12 (first 3 with no rest except to get the next weight)
35 X 12
40 X 12

Flat DB Flys
25 X 12
30 X 12
35 X 12 (some shoulder pain here)
20 X 18

Seated Alt Curls
15 X 15
20 X 15
25 X 15
30 X 15
35 X 8

Standing Hammer Curls
15 X 20
20 X 20
25 X 20

Machine Preacher Curls (immediately following last set of hammers)
40 X 16 (2 second hold at top)

Cardio
Treadmill 45 minutes....varied the incline from starting at 11 dropping every 5 minutes or so until I hit 6.....290 cals and a little over 2 miles.....pace wasn't real fast, kept the heart rate between 120-130.....completely soaked after this......workout time was about 1:30...

Shamus11B
06-02-09, 12:00 am
Nice workout Bob, Project C still doin its job I see.

Phil800101
06-02-09, 2:56 am
Awesome session my man! I bet the pump was sick.

firsthorseman97
06-02-09, 9:36 am
Nice work, Bob. Looked like a pretty fast-paced workout!

DANO
06-02-09, 12:10 pm
Kickin' ass and taking names as usual MM!

machineman
06-02-09, 5:31 pm
Leg Press
1 pps X 50
1 pps X 50
1 pps +25 X 50

Squat (box to parallel, touch and go)
135 X 20
185 X 20
185 X 20 (just about lost it here....but wasn't going to waste a pack of C:) )

Leg Ext
60 X 15
70 X 15
80 X 15

Lying Leg Curl
40 X 12
50 X 12

BW Lunges
2 X 12

pretty happy with this workout...weights are up from last time....focus was incredible as always with C....sweat like a maniac too....work done in 40 minutes.....and at times I felt I was resting too long!!!!

Firedrake
06-02-09, 6:11 pm
Nice work, Bob! I looks like your training is really gaining momentum!

DANO
06-02-09, 6:19 pm
Leg Press
Squat (box to parallel, touch and go)
135 X 20
185 X 20
185 X 20 (just about lost it here....but wasn't going to waste a pack of C:) )!

The high volume machineman hits the rev limiter! awesome bro!

machineman
06-02-09, 6:53 pm
The high volume machineman hits the rev limiter! awesome bro!

may have over revved it a bit!! will pay for it tomorrow....but such is life!

wedge
06-02-09, 7:21 pm
Twenty reps squats. That had to screw with you mentally. Good job bro.

machineman
06-02-09, 7:22 pm
Twenty reps squats. That had to screw with you mentally. Good job bro.

the last set sure did....legs didn't want to move, but I told 'em "Move, damnit!"

Psycho77
06-02-09, 9:56 pm
Did I see 50 reps? (flash back of centrury leg press) *shivers down my spine*

damn good work Bob.

Phil800101
06-03-09, 3:15 am
Sick wheels session bro! Looks intense and brutal to say the least.

machineman
06-03-09, 9:12 am
Did I see 50 reps? (flash back of centrury leg press) *shivers down my spine*

damn good work Bob.

thanks, Mike....and yes, that's 3 X 50!!

yea, the ol legs ain't movin' so well today!!

Thrawn
06-03-09, 10:15 am

Couldnt have said it better myself =)

wedge
06-05-09, 11:23 am
You planning on going heavy again, now that C is through(?) or are you going to stay on the current course?

Firedrake
06-05-09, 7:17 pm
thanks, Mike....and yes, that's 3 X 50!!

yea, the ol legs ain't movin' so well today!!

Yeah, but you're gonna be real surprised as to how well the legs respond when you go back to the heavier sets -- the endurance you built will serve you well. I've been bloody amazed.

rob_in_korea
06-06-09, 4:45 am
Damn machineman, those are some intense workouts. Great job.

-Rob

Thrawn
06-06-09, 4:52 am
Damn machineman, those are some intense workouts. Great job.

-Rob

X2!! Intense indeed! Putting project C in high gear! Way to GO, Bob!!

machineman
06-08-09, 7:40 am
thanks, fellas.....had a pretty rough weekend...2 days with a pretty bad headache that wouldn't go away then some family stuff came up late Friday that took me away for the weekend.....so needless to say, the end of C didn't go as planned! I will be writing my final thoughts later today.....

DANO
06-08-09, 12:25 pm
Man, that sucks when life gets in the way of training.... hope everything has worked itself out for you MM.

Phil800101
06-08-09, 3:10 pm
Man, that sucks when life gets in the way of training.... hope everything has worked itself out for you MM.

x2

Firedrake
06-08-09, 3:18 pm
thanks, fellas.....had a pretty rough weekend...2 days with a pretty bad headache that wouldn't go away then some family stuff came up late Friday that took me away for the weekend.....so needless to say, the end of C didn't go as planned! I will be writing my final thoughts later today.....

Sorry about that, bro -- I hope things are settling out! I'll give you a call later!

Shamus11B
06-08-09, 3:21 pm
No worries man, looks like you gave Project C the very best run your circumstances would allow. Life gets in the way but the Iron will always be there waiting for its time. Feel better and train hard, oh and regardless of the end results you did a great job on Project C.
-Shamus-

NWSaint
06-08-09, 4:21 pm
MM!

First & foremost take care of yourself, then take care of buisness, then get back to "buisness" if you follow what i'm sayin'.. Like Shamus just said, the weights will always be there.. kinda' like the mafia, once in, never out!.. LoL.. check ya soon bra'.

NWSaint.

DANO
06-09-09, 1:48 pm
Hey MM where you at? hope everything is ok....

machineman
06-09-09, 10:55 pm
Well, now that all this shit is behind me, it is back to the grind and time to keep this fucking train rolling...got back into the gym tonight with a vengence....

Warm up

Neck Press
Bar X 20
135 X 8
165 X 9

Incline DB Press
30 X 12
35 X 12
40 X 12
45 X 12
50 X 7 (no spotter and I was losing form)

Flat DB Flys (focused on bringing the db's down to chest level and contraction at the top)
25 X 15
30 X 15
35 X 15
40 X 15

Seated Alt Curls
15 X 15
25 X 15
30 X 15

Standing Hammer Curls
15 X 20
20 X 20

Machine Preacher Curl
45 X 10

Cardio
30 minutes (gym was closing and I got tossed out!!!)

I am definitely gonna feel this one tomorrow.....

RICER88
06-09-09, 10:57 pm
work out is looking pretty good, if ya feel it tomorrow you did your job in the gym.

RICER88

machineman
06-09-09, 11:01 pm
work out is looking pretty good, if ya feel it tomorrow you did your job in the gym.

RICER88

thanks, bro.....chest is already getting all twitchy and tight!