Android
08-10-08, 3:51 pm
Yo brothers, just wondering if anyone here is from south west england

From Cornwall here.

Universal Rep
08-11-08, 11:06 am

From Cornwall here.

Welcome. I'm sure we can help ya get this ABC to take off...

Enforcer
08-11-08, 11:09 am

From Cornwall here.

Welcome fellas. I'll do what I can to help you get this off the ground. You will have to do most of the leg work though- getting new memebers from your local gym or freinds of urs. I'll back you up with anything else you need. Just keep me posted.

Android
08-11-08, 4:09 pm
Thanks guys.

I actually don't personally know anyone in my area which is into bodybuilding like i am (as of yet), since i only recently moved here from north.

I'm thinking about moving gyms right now, so hopefully meet some new people who are dedicated.

Was just wondering if anyone who uses these forums are from the same location or there abouts, and was up for a Animal get together to hit the iron.

Universal Rep
08-11-08, 4:09 pm
Was just wondering if anyone who uses these forums are from the same location or there abouts, and was up for a Animal get together to hit the iron.

This is how it starts...

Have ya hit up the London chapter? How far are you from there?

Android
08-11-08, 5:15 pm
This is how it starts...

Have ya hit up the London chapter? How far are you from there?

Yeah i checked that post out, looks good brother.

I am about 7 hour drive from London.

Ross M
08-15-08, 12:30 pm
hey whats happening bud I'm from south east devon and it would be frickin sweet to get a south west ABC up and running. Could place to look would be Core Fitness gym in Plymouth. The guy who runs it (Stuart Core) is a UKBFF pro ranked in the top 5 last time i checked. Amazing place... not too cutting edge but balls to the walls training taking place.
hit me back
ross m

Universal Rep
08-15-08, 12:32 pm
Here we go fellas... Let's keep the momentum going.

sanga
08-15-08, 1:13 pm
As I posted in the other thread, we will be getting ABC events going soon, we have had one a little while ago in Luton, we need a good central place to get as many of us together as possible.

I will be arranging an ABC event at a friends gym in Sheffield.

7 hour drive is a long way but if you stay over and attend the ABC and we go for food after then its all worth it.

sanga
08-15-08, 1:15 pm
Come on England Animals, give me some ideas,locations, numbers etc, interested?

Android
08-22-08, 6:12 am
Hey sorry brothers, should have checked this thread more often.

hey whats happening bud I'm from south east devon and it would be frickin sweet to get a south west ABC up and running. Could place to look would be Core Fitness gym in Plymouth. The guy who runs it (Stuart Core) is a UKBFF pro ranked in the top 5 last time i checked. Amazing place... not too cutting edge but balls to the walls training taking place.
hit me back
ross m

Hey Ross M. Thats pretty close to me, i believe its about 1 hour drive roughly. Would be awesome to get a ABC going down the south west, And that gym sounds pretty decent to have a UKBFF pro owner.

@sanga

Yeah i agree, long drive but it would be worth it, meeting fellow england animals. Although i wouldn't mind possibly meeting somewhere more in between for everyone.

Let me know what you guys think.

Elite
08-22-08, 6:50 am
We can make a whole day/weekend of these meets up and down the country. Me and Sanga are hoping for an ABC in a different part of England once every 4-6 weeks. So far Sheffield and RAF Lakenheath are prospective and likely destinations. All venues are possible with planning.

Android
08-22-08, 8:01 am
We can make a whole day/weekend of these meets up and down the country. Me and Sanga are hoping for an ABC in a different part of England once every 4-6 weeks. So far Sheffield and RAF Lakenheath are prospective and likely destinations. All venues are possible with planning.

Yeah that sounds decent, You guys should differently arrange something down this area, like in Plymouth as Ross suggested. Being a student moneys quite tight so thinking about it, traveling to London would be a bit too much for me, for now at least.

Blunos
08-22-08, 8:30 am
Yo, i live in Bath so i would be up for it....

Elite
08-22-08, 8:50 am
Yeah that sounds decent, You guys should differently arrange something down this area, like in Plymouth as Ross suggested. Being a student moneys quite tight so thinking about it, traveling to London would be a bit too much for me, for now at least.

Dont worry, seeing as me & sanga are the Donald & Ivana Trump of this thread, we'll do all the legwork. ;)

Elite
08-22-08, 8:56 am
Also, i think we should just use the main 'England' thread as our ABC base. I'll rephrase it as England as a whole, not just London. Will be closing this one in the next few hours, so all eyes over to the main England ABC thread chaps and chapesses (if there is such a word).

Android
08-22-08, 1:21 pm
Dont worry, seeing as me & sanga are the Donald & Ivana Trump of this thread, we'll do all the legwork. ;)

Sounds good to me :).

Also, i think we should just use the main 'England' thread as our ABC base. I'll rephrase it as England as a whole, not just London. Will be closing this one in the next few hours, so all eyes over to the main England ABC thread chaps and chapesses (if there is such a word).

Yeah agreed. I'll keep an eye out for the other thread then.

C.Coronato
05-15-09, 9:49 am
Thideye, i know your still here and active brother. Any ABCs going on over here?

C.Coronato
08-20-09, 5:12 pm
Thirdeye, Sanga? Where you hiding brothers?

C.Coronato
02-16-10, 9:40 am
Here is your invitation:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

sanga
02-16-10, 10:03 am
I`m here mate, can`t make The Cage this year but maybe next year.

Not sure who from UK is going, I have posted on England Animals thread asking who is going.

I think the ABC will be the biggest yet.

C.Coronato
02-16-10, 10:14 am
Ahh ok brother. We will miss ya! Thanks for the constant support.

Universal Rep
02-25-10, 2:14 pm
Any Animals around in this chapter? If so, how far are ya from Birmingham? http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=908435#post908435

Joe J
06-17-10, 11:25 am
Hi guys, just to let you know i'm a young lad from the midlands, northampton. UR, i'm very close to birmingham, 20 mins on the train.

Sprint
09-28-10, 6:31 pm
Hey up, U-Rep just pointed me to this thread.

Im based in Lincolnshire. Ok, so it's a huge county. Im based in Lincoln, in Lincolnshire. Keep me posted with any ABC events bros.

C.Coronato
02-17-11, 4:24 pm

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Food to follow.

Who?

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

Universal Repstress
04-04-11, 9:46 am
Hey Guys, BodyPower 2011 info here :
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35851-BodyPower-2011-Expo-in-Birmingham-England

Hope you can make it out!

C.Coronato
05-03-11, 2:40 pm
Official Thread:

Will you be going to BodyPower? Make sure you check out the ABC run by G Diesel, Wrath, and OX.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35738-SPECIAL-ABC-Temple-Gym-Bodypower-Expo-5-20-11

C.Coronato
02-20-12, 1:14 pm

Will you be there?

Saturday, March 3rd.

Training 7-830. Food 830-930

Metro Fitness
9 East Long St.
Columbus, Ohio 43215
(614)228.8866

Who

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?37245-Arnold-Classic-2012-National-ABC-Event

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

Bulldog14
05-04-12, 5:26 pm
Anyone still active in this Chapter? I'm from Barnstaple, North Devon, we need to get this up and running!!

Sprint
05-05-12, 4:06 pm
Anyone still active in this Chapter? I'm from Barnstaple, North Devon, we need to get this up and running!!

Don't know about the South, but I'm up in the North/Midlands repping the big A.

TomC
06-26-12, 4:20 am
Yo, i live in Bath so i would be up for it....

I'm in Cheltenham if that's any good for anyone! Currently train at LA Fitness but looking for a more focused place to train. Am pretty new to bodybuilding so meeting with like minded people would help, not posers that don't wanna walk the walk

Sprint
06-26-12, 7:46 am
I'm in Cheltenham if that's any good for anyone! Currently train at LA Fitness but looking for a more focused place to train. Am pretty new to bodybuilding so meeting with like minded people would help, not posers that don't wanna walk the walk

Where exactly is Cheltenham, bro?