PDA

View Full Version : Triad (Western NC) Animals Next ABC 6/2

B Con
08-12-08, 9:49 pm
What's up everyone...

For those that don't know.. I recently started up the Virginia ABC chapter and had some great success with my right hand man BS55. I transferred schools back down to North Carolina. transferred Coordinator status to my main brother BS55 and have been in talks with Big Enforcer about getting a chapter together and running down on my side of North Carolina. I realize there is already a NC chapter; however, they are on the other side of the state...and given gas prices, working at a gym, and knowing that not all potential animals were being reached, I wanted to start a new chapter down around my area. The ABCs are a great fundamental way to keep in touch with a brotherhood of people shooting for the same goals and being there to push and motivate one another. Hell, the ABCs helped me really focus in on my lifting and training to help decide where I wanted my lifting to take me. I also met a shit load of good guys and a lot of great friends. Learned a lot, had some great times, and just wanted to share that experience again and plant some new roots for the ABC movements.

I am currently in the Winston Salem/Greensboro/Kernersville (Triad) area. I also frequently am around the Boone area as well. If you are located around these areas and want to help join in on a new chapter of ABCs then please respond here or PM me.

Looking to put up some information around my gym and hitting up members that I think may have the potential. I will also be spreading the "gospel" this Saturday at my gym's first community fair. Hopefully will have a great turn out.

Once again, thanks Enforcer for helping me get this off the ground and for anyone wanting to join or help out... let me know.

Burt

B Con
08-18-08, 3:19 pm
Well this past weekend, my gym held an open house to try and attract new members.

I had up a few Animal posters in hopes of attracting members to the ABC but unfortunately, the open house generated more youth material arts students. I guess the big inflatables there helped out in that department.

So far I may have one member for sure as he is the guy that currently trains with me. I am going to be putting more of the Animal posters on the table at our gym in hopes of garnering attention from the current mad dogs in there.

Also gonna try and get my brother to join as well. Nothing beats a family bond within Animal.

B Con
09-29-08, 7:38 am
Ah the pains of starting a chapter from the ground up again.

So far I have five members counting myself, my cousin, and my dad haha. I did meet a great guy named Aaron at the ABC in Yorksville, OH at Erik's gym. Aaron is only an hour if that away from me and told me how much he wanted to join up. Been communicating through email and look forward to the first ABC very soon.

There are a few potential members at my gym that have been expressing interest but have been wishy-washy about it. We will see. Putting up some new flyers soon.

Enforcer
09-29-08, 1:07 pm
Way to step up and get this going bro. If you need anything at all don't hesistate to ask.

B Con
11-10-08, 11:24 am
Update: I have spent a few weeks trying to spread the word around my gym and home town. I have found another local member who wants to join up, now if I can get him on the Forvm. Baby steps.

Bad news, two potentials that I had have moved out of the area... good news, I just discovered Malcom Marshall (an amateur bodybuilder) lives within the area... he goes to a different gym, but I am working on talking with him into helping me expand the chapter.

I also have had a lot of support from my VA boys (Broc and Steve) and all of the Animal Family in getting things established. What has made things so difficult is my gym is geared toward a lot of the MMA style fighting and a lot of the members are only into that aspect and not the whole "lifting weights"... I am slowly working on winning them over. My gym also has a large member base of the 40+ people so a lot of interest is hard to stir up there...

Slowly but surely this chapter will get things rolling.

LittleMan55
11-16-08, 9:20 pm
Hey bro... Let me know if you need anything or if I can be of any assitance from where I am. You know when you get one of these set up my big butt will be there trashing the gym with you!

Keep putting in the hard work and people will come...

B Con
11-17-08, 12:06 pm
Thanks for the support fellas... I am working on trying to get the first ABC off the ground very shortly... Broc shoot me some dates you are available next year...

B Con
12-04-08, 7:53 am
Update:

It's been an uphill battle getting this chapter going from the ground up. I am not sure if there isn't much interest or what from the people at my gym. I have sought out a few people and am looking forward to having them for the first ABC.

I have been collecting the Free Animal DVDs that have come with a few of my supplement orders and handing out the DVDs to those that seem partially interested/on the fence. Hoping this creates some more interest and continues to get people talking. I even handed some out at school to hopefully get others around there interested.

One thing I have definitely learned is you can't target just typical looking "meatheads". I use that phrase gently. I have been targeting anyone that seems interested in a better lifestyle and interested in that common bond that has been at the core of the ABCs. After all everyone doesn't have the same goals... but it's huge having a community of like minded people working to better themselves.

I am also working on a general flyer to hang up at my school and around other gyms as well (yep branching out from my own gym).

I have found this chapter harder than the last one to start up... I think in part due to the constant following and influx of kids at the gym there I was able to recruit people better. At my current gym, I am the youngest. No lie.

Patience is helping as well and I am looking for the first ABC sometime early next year. I have also been in talks with the few that I do have and with other ABC coordinators about a joint ABC event involving TN, SC, VA ... maybe more. Big things popping.

thebrickhouse
12-05-08, 5:36 pm
I'm in man, looking forward to this chapter. I know my Y has alot of teenagers in there but idk if it has any serious lifters................ill look around for some interest

B Con
12-05-08, 6:59 pm
I'm in man, looking forward to this chapter. I know my Y has alot of teenagers in there but idk if it has any serious lifters................ill look around for some interest

I appreciate the help Brick. Just anyone looking for a good time, some lifting, and good food. There's a Fire Mountain Buffet less than 2 miles from this gym.

thebrickhouse
12-07-08, 8:14 pm
I appreciate the help Brick. Just anyone looking for a good time, some lifting, and good food. There's a Fire Mountain Buffet less than 2 miles from this gym.

Fire Mountain? is that near The Grand Movie Theater?

B Con
12-07-08, 9:02 pm
Fire Mountain? is that near The Grand Movie Theater?

No. It's right by Walmart...

MELTDOWN
12-07-08, 9:08 pm
for clarity, are you trying to build an ABC in the W/S area or up near boone area?

B Con
12-07-08, 10:58 pm
for clarity, are you trying to build an ABC in the W/S area or up near boone area?

I am starting it up in the W/S area. I frequently visit the Boone area as well though.

MELTDOWN
12-08-08, 8:40 pm
I am starting it up in the W/S area. I frequently visit the Boone area as well though.

honk your horn when you roll up i-40 @ sharon school road exit, but only on odd weekends...

B Con
12-08-08, 9:02 pm
honk your horn when you roll up i-40 @ sharon school road exit, but only on odd weekends...

If you are up in the Boone area definitely give me a shout as I am up there A LOT (that's where my fiancee and her fam live and thats where I went to under grad)

thebrickhouse
12-09-08, 9:38 pm
which wal-mart? The one near cook out and Hanes Mall or the one on the other side of town?

B Con
12-09-08, 9:45 pm
which wal-mart? The one near cook out and Hanes Mall or the one on the other side of town?

I was talking bout in Kernersville but if there is a HUGE place to eat out there or another good ass gym out there I'm all for it.

The gym here in Kernersville (is one I work at) and I have talked about a big group of guys coming out to lift... so far he has just wanted a head count and so forth and then will go from there but I'm positive it would be a great deal/experience and good time.

I know they have a few gyms in Winston (Rush & Golds)... I tried calling one of the Rush Gyms and that was a no go... I can try the Golds as well if that one is closer to you.

B Con
01-13-09, 4:08 pm
Well got a member interested in the ABCs last night. Spotted him while he was benching and talked to him about a few different ideas and about the ABCs to see if there was interest. Luckily I had a spare Animal book in the car and gave him one. Hopefully he will be ready to join up.

Looking to get the first meet off the ground after the Arnold. Can't wait.

B Con
03-20-09, 1:49 pm
UPDATE
-I have been talking up the ABC around my gym and campus and each day I seem to have a few more interested. We are looking at our first ABC in May. This should be enough time for those to finish up exams and be ready to hit it hard and heavy sometime then. I will keep everyone posted. Please spread the word.

AlphaBrass01
03-20-09, 2:04 pm
I wish I were closer. It's a little far to run there from Charlotte for a day.

B Con
03-20-09, 3:18 pm
I wish I were closer. It's a little far to run there from Charlotte for a day.

I can give you advance notice if you'd like to plan for it accordingly. It's really not a bad drive... my brother goes to UNCC

AlphaBrass01
03-20-09, 3:28 pm
If you would, give me some advanced notice, and I'll see if I can make it when it happens. Thanks.

C.Coronato
05-26-09, 3:38 pm
Whats going on B Con - You out there runnin this thing?

B Con
05-26-09, 6:16 pm
If you would, give me some advanced notice, and I'll see if I can make it when it happens. Thanks.

I'll personally let you know AB.

Whats going on B Con - You out there runnin this thing?

Trying to. I've got a few guys looking forward to a date in July. Seems like that's the only time that can accommodate the most. But it does look very promising.

C.Coronato
05-27-09, 9:24 am
Sounds good man, always can count on you brother.

B Con
06-05-09, 11:07 am
I know this is short notice, but we are doing an unofficial ABC this afternoon at Core Fitness & Martial Arts gym in Kernersville, NC.

It's located at 4300 Kernersville Rd, Kernersville, NC 27284.

The gathering will be around 2 PM or a little after. I've invited a few guys around the area and will even be treated to an appearance by Littleman55. Just a prelim event before the official ABC later in July/August.

If you're around the area, come on out.

B Con
06-05-09, 6:19 pm
Well did the unofficial ABC today. Glad it was unofficial as a lot of the guys that were invited no showed. In fact, myself and Broc were the only ones there. Regardless, we blasted back and had a very solid session.

The hardest part about this chapter has been stirring up interest, those that say they are interested never make it out as my gym caters to a different type of crowd than the usual gym goer... in these regards I've had to extend who I recruit and so forth. Gonna go back to the drawing board for the ABC coming up later this summer. Always keeping positive and working towards progress here. At least we had a few looks with the Animal shirts on.

C.Coronato
06-08-09, 11:51 am
Well did the unofficial ABC today. Glad it was unofficial as a lot of the guys that were invited no showed. In fact, myself and Broc were the only ones there. Regardless, we blasted back and had a very solid session.

The hardest part about this chapter has been stirring up interest, those that say they are interested never make it out as my gym caters to a different type of crowd than the usual gym goer... in these regards I've had to extend who I recruit and so forth. Gonna go back to the drawing board for the ABC coming up later this summer. Always keeping positive and working towards progress here. At least we had a few looks with the Animal shirts on.

Keep it up B. I know your determination is not over looked ..

Big C
06-08-09, 1:36 pm
I know you're working hard trying to get some good ABC's together Burt..

Wish you lived up here in the O.....you would be hitting one up about once a month bro!

SF91LX
06-09-09, 8:23 am
Hey B Con, I am pretty new to lifting and basically just getting started. I am willing to give you a hand if I can. I lift at the HP rush in the mornings. Give me a shout if there is something i can do to help.

B Con
06-09-09, 5:24 pm
Keep it up B. I know your determination is not over looked ..

Thanks TTL. Where there is a will there is a way.

I know you're working hard trying to get some good ABC's together Burt..

Wish you lived up here in the O.....you would be hitting one up about once a month bro!

Thanks C. Trying to piece it all together. If I was up at the O it'd be crazy son. I can visit whenever I get the $$ and the ability to.

Hey B Con, I am pretty new to lifting and basically just getting started. I am willing to give you a hand if I can. I lift at the HP rush in the mornings. Give me a shout if there is something i can do to help.

Thanks for the update SF. Please feel free to join me with whoever else you know may be interested. The more the merrier. Are you familiar with Kernersville? I'm always open for good help.

C.Coronato
06-16-09, 4:11 pm
Hey guys were are trying to push the ABC movement even further. Coordinators : Please insert your ABC chapter into your signature, quote this thread and add it just as it is.

Western North Carolina(Triad) ABC (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=19976)

Anyone else in the chapter is more than welcome to add this as well to help further promote the movement. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks fellas.

Mr. Aestheticz
06-16-09, 4:23 pm
I'm In!!!!

B Con
07-01-09, 7:56 am
Anyone interested in a possible ABC next Friday or Saturday?

LittleMan55
07-01-09, 8:31 am

You know I would be there, but I'm going to see my eyes and have adjustments made to get me more ripped.

I hope you get this one pulled together it would be good to see.

Mr. Aestheticz
07-01-09, 11:32 am

I CAN DEF DO NEXT SATURDAY!

B Con
07-01-09, 11:33 am
I CAN DEF DO NEXT SATURDAY!

Nice. I'll see if I can hype it up some around here then.

B Con
07-02-09, 12:18 pm
ABC Info:

Date: July 11th, 2:00 PM
4300 Kernersville Rd
Kernersville, NC 27284

We will have the place to ourselves as I'll be opening the gym up just for the ABC. I've invited a few people that aren't yet members of the Forvm... hopefully that changes.

If you have any questions or need help finding it let me know. Mr. A let me know what you wanna lift and we can knock it out that day.

Here's the roll call thus far:

B Con
Mr. Aestheticz
SF91LX (possibly one more)

SF91LX
07-02-09, 2:04 pm
yeah i can definately do 2pm next saturday. Looking for to meeting you guys.

B Con
07-02-09, 3:10 pm
yeah i can definately do 2pm next saturday. Looking for to meeting you guys.

Sounds good. What kinda meal we gonna have afterwards :)

SF91LX
07-02-09, 4:19 pm
I am not real familiar with K-vegas so I will be good with where ever you think is good.

B Con
07-02-09, 5:00 pm
ABC Info:

Date: July 11th, 2:00 PM
4300 Kernersville Rd
Kernersville, NC 27284

We will have the place to ourselves as I'll be opening the gym up just for the ABC. I've invited a few people that aren't yet members of the Forvm... hopefully that changes.

If you have any questions or need help finding it let me know. Mr. A let me know what you wanna lift and we can knock it out that day.

B Con
Mr. Aestheticz

BUMPING THIS!

SF91LX
07-06-09, 9:39 am
what are you thinking of working on saturday. Just trying to plan out my week.

B Con
07-06-09, 10:50 am
what are you thinking of working on saturday. Just trying to plan out my week.

Not sure yet... I'll be hitting legs friday.... Was hoping Mr. A would jump in here and let us know!

C.Coronato
07-06-09, 11:15 am
Not sure yet... I'll be hitting legs friday.... Was hoping Mr. A would jump in here and let us know!

MR. A is MIA for a week. He had to go back up north. Check his thread.

B Con
07-06-09, 11:22 am
MR. A is MIA for a week. He had to go back up north. Check his thread.

Just saw. Thanks for the update TTL.

What are you wanting to work SF?

SF91LX
07-06-09, 2:03 pm
Due to the holiday weekend i am 2 days behind so if i take one day off during the week that would put me on shoulders saturday. If i push through all week I would be on back that day. But i can move stuff around if you had something specific you wanted to do that day.

B Con
07-06-09, 2:07 pm
Due to the holiday weekend i am 2 days behind so if i take one day off during the week that would put me on shoulders saturday. If i push through all week I would be on back that day. But i can move stuff around if you had something specific you wanted to do that day.

I wouldn't mind hitting back again... I'll be hitting it tomorrow but I should be good to go for Saturday if you want.

SF91LX
07-06-09, 3:08 pm
That would be great as long as you dont mind me asking a bunch of questions. Its prob the one area I have the most questions about when it comes to form and proper lifting.

B Con
07-06-09, 3:19 pm
That would be great as long as you dont mind me asking a bunch of questions. Its prob the one area I have the most questions about when it comes to form and proper lifting.

Feel free to ask as many questions as you want. I am by no means a pro or anything close to it but I've accumulated a lot of knowledge in this sport and would love to help out. I'm always willing to lend a helping hand.

Also invite whoever you want to the event as well. I've even handed out a few flyers around my work with a few hopefuls. Should be interesting to see the turn out.

MR.TeachFreak
07-08-09, 9:15 pm
I go to Appalachian State but I won't be back there until the middle of August. Once I'm back all I need is about two weeks notice for anything to get time off form work. Though if anyone is in Boone on a weekend I'm always up for a good workout session and I can sponsor people to get them into the main gym for $5 I think. I have never sponsored someone before so the rules might have changed.

B Con
07-09-09, 9:02 am
I go to Appalachian State but I won't be back there until the middle of August. Once I'm back all I need is about two weeks notice for anything to get time off form work. Though if anyone is in Boone on a weekend I'm always up for a good workout session and I can sponsor people to get them into the main gym for $5 I think. I have never sponsored someone before so the rules might have changed.

Very nice. I went to undergrad there. Every so often I visit up there and will get in a session at the Straitiform there.

Definitely will let you know and keep you updated. Feel free to encourage others to join as well.

B Con
07-09-09, 9:55 am

B Con
Mr. Aestheticz (hopefully but our thoughts/wishes/prays go out to you and your girl brother)

-I've had at least two people confirm via email to me that they are coming but they aren't registered on here (yet ;) )

SF91LX
07-11-09, 7:26 pm
Had a good time today. Thanks for putting it together B. And thanks for taking the time to answer my myriad of questions.

B Con
07-13-09, 9:09 am
Had a good time today. Thanks for putting it together B. And thanks for taking the time to answer my myriad of questions.

Anytime. Glad we got a solid crew building and it was definitely bad ass. Post up the group pics whenever you get a chance and I'll do a brief write up of the event on here as well.

Any other questions you have feel free to call, text, email, or PM me. I'm always available. Had a blast and looking forward to the next one.

C.Coronato
07-13-09, 9:55 am
Im excited for the pics guys. Glad to see it went down well, did Mr. A make it?

B Con
07-13-09, 10:40 am

Unfortunately not but we understand. For the first time really getting this group together, it looks like there will be many more.

Mr. Aestheticz
07-13-09, 2:06 pm

Unfortunately not but we understand. For the first time really getting this group together, it looks like there will be many more.

LET ME KNOW WHEN THE NEXT ONE IS, BEING I DIDNT MAKE THIS ONE BUT EVERYONE KNOWS THE DEAL ;0)

MAYBE....NOW MAYBE....WE CAN TRY FOR THE END OF AUGUST, MY GIRL WILL DEF BE DOWN, BUT I MIGHT BE HAVING A HUGE PORTION OF BEEF FLYING DOWN AT THE END OF AUGUST :0)

...EASY!

P.S I AM VERY EXCITED FOR THE PICS!!!

B Con
07-13-09, 7:36 pm
LET ME KNOW WHEN THE NEXT ONE IS, BEING I DIDNT MAKE THIS ONE BUT EVERYONE KNOWS THE DEAL ;0)

MAYBE....NOW MAYBE....WE CAN TRY FOR THE END OF AUGUST, MY GIRL WILL DEF BE DOWN, BUT I MIGHT BE HAVING A HUGE PORTION OF BEEF FLYING DOWN AT THE END OF AUGUST :0)

...EASY!

P.S I AM VERY EXCITED FOR THE PICS!!!

GREAT can't wait till the next one... looking at trying to get one down towards the end of August... I'll keep everyone updated.

The pics are just two quick shoots of everyone there... well not everyone as one guy had to leave early... but soon 'nuff. You ain't the only one that's been growing Mr. A? :)

B Con
07-13-09, 7:43 pm
Fellas-

I'm fucking thrilled we were able to get the chapter off the ground without a hitch. For those unaware, I started the ABC chapter up in VA (Western) and it was a huge success partly due to the ability to recruit so many students and like minded individuals. Hell that's where I met my boy Steve (Scals) and really took off in my training with Broc (Littleman).

Regardless, I transferred schools down here in NC and gave the chapter over to my right hand man, Broc. Needless to say, since then working with the NC ABC down here has been a battle as the average gym-goer at my gym is more focused on MMA type fighting and so forth. No, there isn't anything wrong with that but it makes things hard to get people to join up in a lifting session.

We tried to have a "mini" trial run with an ABC and it ended up being myself and Broc haha. We put in our work and I went back to the drawing board, and low and behold this past Saturday we had a decent turnout. We had 5 quality guys looking to lift and go hard. Everyone together training back with the gym to ourselves.

We even did a brief Q & A type portion at the end where I helped out some of the guys with questions regarding training, eating, supplements. May even have a few join this board soon. Everyone was thoroughly in good spirits and we got in a solid session. My lats are still tender/sore.

The food afterwards was great as well... we went to a buffet style restaurant and dined on steaks and sweet potatoes. True BBing style. Great conversation--great lifting--supported by a great company--and a great start to the NC ABC Chapter.

We are looking forward to our next session already.

Keep Pounding-
B

C.Coronato
07-14-09, 9:47 am
Looks like a solid start B. Nothing wrong with 5 fellas eating some steak and potatoes. Thats some growing food right there.

SF91LX
07-14-09, 11:37 am
Yeah I gotta get Jon to email the pics, but I think he is to sore to pick up his phone right now lol.

B Con
07-14-09, 11:45 am
Looks like a solid start B. Nothing wrong with 5 fellas eating some steak and potatoes. Thats some growing food right there.

Definitely some growing food. Always quality over quantity any day of the week.

Yeah I gotta get Jon to email the pics, but I think he is to sore to pick up his phone right now lol.

Haha everyone has been sore from what I've heard. That's awesome and a great sign of progress.

SF91LX
07-21-09, 1:59 pm
Any idea on the next ABC? need to make some plans for August and wanted to work around what ever date you had decided on.

B Con
07-21-09, 2:37 pm
Any idea on the next ABC? need to make some plans for August and wanted to work around what ever date you had decided on.

Probably towards the end of the month. Any suggestions?

LittleMan55
07-21-09, 4:12 pm
Great start B!

I can't wait to get one up and running when school starts again and people are back. I have recruited some monster locals to join in the fun and I'm pretty sure they are going to sign up here too, this time. I got to get more on here now becasue they show up. I will keep you filled in on dates and set it on a Sat so you can make it.

Will be following for this for information on one your way too. Would be fun to make a trip down to do more damage!

SF91LX
07-21-09, 6:05 pm
So maybe the 29th?

B Con
07-22-09, 10:00 am
Great start B!

I can't wait to get one up and running when school starts again and people are back. I have recruited some monster locals to join in the fun and I'm pretty sure they are going to sign up here too, this time. I got to get more on here now becasue they show up. I will keep you filled in on dates and set it on a Sat so you can make it.

Will be following for this for information on one your way too. Would be fun to make a trip down to do more damage!

Thanks Broc. Definitely let me know and glad you're taking care of the chapter up there and doing it right.

Hell yeah hopefully we can just keep traveling from ABC to ABC...

So maybe the 29th?

Yeah that's just a ballpark date though... I'll get something a little bit more precise as time goes on.

RIKSTER28031
07-24-09, 1:02 pm
i will come to a meet in winston or the surrounding area. i am at lake norman and havent been to an abc meet yet. i would love to join you guys for the next one, just let me know when and where.

Aggression
07-24-09, 1:37 pm
So maybe the 29th?

Yeah that's just a ballpark date though... I'll get something a little bit more precise as time goes on.

Looks like something is getting into place here ...

Mr. Aestheticz
09-02-09, 10:54 am
What About The 26th Of This Month?

B Con
09-02-09, 12:33 pm
i will come to a meet in winston or the surrounding area. i am at lake norman and havent been to an abc meet yet. i would love to join you guys for the next one, just let me know when and where.

I'll definitely let you know in advance. Glad to hear you're committed to coming.

Looks like something is getting into place here ...

Working on it my man.

What About The 26th Of This Month?

Let's see how it looks a bit closer to it. Anyone else have input? Glad to see you adding fuel to the fire Mr. A :)

MR.TeachFreak
09-03-09, 10:58 pm
I could do the 26th but I can do most weekends as long as I get about 2 weeks notice to get off work that weekend. All I need is a address to mapquest and I am there.

B Con
09-04-09, 7:54 am
I could do the 26th but I can do most weekends as long as I get about 2 weeks notice to get off work that weekend. All I need is a address to mapquest and I am there.

Sounds good to me.

How bout same place?

4300 Kernersville Rd
Kernersville, NC 27284

B Con
09-04-09, 8:00 am
I'll run this by the gym owner and see what he says and let yall know.

Refuge
09-14-09, 9:36 pm
The Premier Central VA ABC. October 24th 09. Blacksburg VA @ Virginia Tech. Just wanted to invite you bros too. I know some of you aren't too far from the border....

Roll Call:

-Refuge
-Mar
-Scals (His bro + some)
-CantGet2BIG
-Jamesrange62
-Usman Khawaja
-James Perkins? (Plus a car full)

and I know of a few more guys on my end. That's at least 15 so far. Any of you guys want in? Post in the Central VA thread (link is in my sig) so I can keep my count accurate.

-Refuge.

B Con
09-15-09, 9:29 am
I'll run this by the gym owner and see what he says and let yall know.

Just updating as I spoke to the owner last night. They are having some sort of MMA type tournament that weekend and we won't be able to do the ABC then.

Hopefully can get in an October session together. I've had more guys asking about it, which is ALWAYS a plus.

Keep going strong fellas and I'll update as I figure things out.

ricohitman
10-04-09, 2:40 pm
I'm located in Greensboro and would definitely like to get into ABC. Please keep me updated on when the next event is.

email:jfloresmusic@yahoo.com

B Con
10-05-09, 9:47 am
I'm located in Greensboro and would definitely like to get into ABC. Please keep me updated on when the next event is.

email:jfloresmusic@yahoo.com

Definitely glad to see another local Triad guy around here. I'll let you know. Right now looks like November or December...

Mr. Aestheticz
10-05-09, 9:54 am
Definitely glad to see another local Triad guy around here. I'll let you know. Right now looks like November or December...

AROUND THE FAT BOY FOOD SEASON LOL!

B Con
10-05-09, 12:19 pm
AROUND THE FAT BOY FOOD SEASON LOL!

I'll warn the restaurants ahead of time hahahaha

tank2k7
10-13-09, 3:03 pm
Please also keep me up to date with the developments of the ABC in the Triad. I am at Wake, and would like to join in if my schedule allows it.

B Con
10-13-09, 3:16 pm
Please also keep me up to date with the developments of the ABC in the Triad. I am at Wake, and would like to join in if my schedule allows it.

Wake undergrad? I'm at their law school... please PM me ANYTIME to lift regardless of it being an ABC or not.

MR.TeachFreak
12-05-09, 1:32 pm
Hey guys I will be student teaching in Davie County next semester and I was wondering if anyone knew of any decent gyms out around that area. I found one called Gym 365 that seems ok (meaning they have free weights) but that is the only one I have found online since I have never been to the area. Also I am unaware where I will be housed (the high school provide free housing) but I am assuming it is near the high school (wherever that it). If anyone knows of any place I was planning on driving through the county on my way home this semester so a address to mapquest would be awesome.

B Con
12-07-09, 8:10 am
Hey guys I will be student teaching in Davie County next semester and I was wondering if anyone knew of any decent gyms out around that area. I found one called Gym 365 that seems ok (meaning they have free weights) but that is the only one I have found online since I have never been to the area. Also I am unaware where I will be housed (the high school provide free housing) but I am assuming it is near the high school (wherever that it). If anyone knows of any place I was planning on driving through the county on my way home this semester so a address to mapquest would be awesome.

I'm not 100% sure on Davie county as that's a few counties over... If you are looking for a hardcore type gym though you can always check Muscular Development for their hardcore gym list. There may be one in the area... if Davie County is anywhere like where I live (which I believe it is after going to Mocksville several times) then you are gonna have to go through some trial and error till you find the right gym.

C.Coronato
02-19-10, 4:44 pm
The Official Invite:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

B Con
03-18-10, 12:05 pm
Working on getting an ABC going sometime later this month... possibly first weekend in April or April 17th...

Anyone interested?

Mr. Aestheticz
03-18-10, 12:11 pm
lets get this shit poppin!!!!!

MR.TeachFreak
03-18-10, 6:20 pm
I am up for something in April. Either weekend is fine with me since I do all my grading/ teacher stuff on Fridays now to get it out of the way. Just need a address since I am still clueless on getting places from Mocksville.

B Con
03-18-10, 8:16 pm
lets get this shit poppin!!!!!

NO DOUBT... I'll keep it going....

I am up for something in April. Either weekend is fine with me since I do all my grading/ teacher stuff on Fridays now to get it out of the way. Just need a address since I am still clueless on getting places from Mocksville.

No doubt we are bout are a 15-20 min drive away depending on the traffic. I'll post up the address and everything once I get it confirmed..

I got the ABC NC banner for yall to sign as well....

B Con
03-19-10, 4:17 pm
Looking more like the 17th is gonna be the weekend...

What yall think?

Mr. Aestheticz
03-19-10, 4:18 pm
looking more like the 17th is gonna be the weekend...

What yall think?

that'll be the weekend of my first week of prep so count me out for post-wo goodies lmao!

MR.TeachFreak
03-19-10, 9:21 pm
Looking more like the 17th is gonna be the weekend...

What yall think?

April 17th works for me.

B Con
03-22-10, 12:11 pm
ABC Info:

Date: Saturday, April 17, 10:00 AM
4300 Kernersville Rd
Kernersville, NC 27284

BE THERE....

B Con
03-22-10, 2:04 pm
I've also PM'd a bunch of Animals within the area as well.... should be a good turnout.

If you can make it, let me know...

robinsos
03-30-10, 7:47 pm
Im there. I just need to get a shirt...

MR.TeachFreak
03-31-10, 7:29 am
Definitely be there on April 17th.

B Con
03-31-10, 10:26 am
Im there. I just need to get a shirt...

Definitely be there on April 17th.

Sounds good fellas. R we can get you a shirt after the event... I'll get all your information. You can also get one on here for a special deal... I'll see if I can find the info for you and PM it to ya if ya want one before hand.

For those coming, just add your name to the list...

Roll Call
-B Con
-Robinsos
-CollegeFreak

B Con
04-06-10, 11:07 am
I've also been spreading the word around the gym as well... should be at least 4-5 other randoms joining us... possibly more.

Mr. Aestheticz
04-06-10, 11:13 am
Sounds good fellas. R we can get you a shirt after the event... I'll get all your information. You can also get one on here for a special deal... I'll see if I can find the info for you and PM it to ya if ya want one before hand.

For those coming, just add your name to the list...

Roll Call
-B Con
-Robinsos
-CollegeFreak

woah woah i am in, ill take th 1 hour 30 min drive

B Con
04-06-10, 11:14 am
Roll Call
-B Con
-Robinsos
-CollegeFreak
-Mr. Aestheticz

B Con
04-07-10, 3:18 pm
ABC Info:

Date: Saturday, April 17, 10:00 AM
4300 Kernersville Rd
Kernersville, NC 27284

BE THERE....

Bump bump

B Con
04-12-10, 10:19 am
EVENT this Saturday.... get ready.

B Con
04-14-10, 10:33 am
This Saturday is the day..... was just informed someone couldn't make it... advertised to a few people at my gym earlier today... and will do the same all this week.

Roll Call
-B Con
-CollegeFreak
-Mr. Aestheticz

MR.TeachFreak
04-14-10, 9:58 pm
This Saturday is the day..... was just informed someone couldn't make it... advertised to a few people at my gym earlier today... and will do the same all this week.

Roll Call
-B Con
-CollegeFreak
-Mr. Aestheticz

Already got my directions set up and can't wait. And looks like google maps is up to date on Winston so I won't get lost like when I moved up here (google didn't know the houses existed at all).

B Con
04-15-10, 12:28 pm
Already got my directions set up and can't wait. And looks like google maps is up to date on Winston so I won't get lost like when I moved up here (google didn't know the houses existed at all).

Haha. Look forward to meeting you CF.

MR.TeachFreak
04-15-10, 8:39 pm
Haha. Look forward to meeting you CF.

I am stoked for this one. My first ABC. Finally get to put some faces to the screen names.

B Con
04-19-10, 3:17 pm
We had a great ABC session this past Saturday. It was the NC (Triad) 2nd ABC meeting and it already grew in size. We had 3 new members show up. I already was notified of a few others that couldn't make it so next time hopefully we can get everyone there and be in full force.

Our group is small but we are strong. What's really good about this event is it took place in my home gym. My home gym is a little mom and pops type gym that focuses more on MMA style training/fighting. So when the group of us roll into train we took over the place. It was a lovely sight to see. So many like-minded Animals ready to rock and roll in there.

We opted to hit LEGS. The mother of all muscle groups... Everyone took down some Pump and we started off by showing two new guys how to squat. I will go ahead and tell you this-- they were both cursing my name later as they were both INSTANTLY sore haha. I worked 5/3/1 while my man CollegeFreak (Sam) hit up some DC training on legs. Had a local guy from my gym join us and we destroyed the squats.

What's next after squats? Of course some straight leg dead lifts from a small platform. My hamstrings are still screaming at me today. Gotta love it. Knocked out a solid 4 sets before heading over to some superset madness.

Supersetting leg extentions and lying leg curls. Had a solid rotation going two men working, one man anxiously waiting... We killed it.

Headed over and finished the day up with one last superset. Abs and calves. Seated calf raises combined with cable crunches. Showed a few of the newer guys how to properly crunch and do the calf raises. It was brutal.

Everyone loved the samples and workout books. Everyone signed the banner as well... it's getting full and ready for the Arnold.

All in all, it was a very solid session by a good group of guys. I've received messages from everyone the following day about how much their legs hurt. Always the sign of a good workout.

Looking forward to the next ABC already. We didn't get any pictures taken but we did put in a lot of work.

Hungry Wolf
04-23-10, 4:02 pm
Hello guys. I live in Greensboro and would love to join for the next ABC meet. Keep me posted.

B Con
04-23-10, 4:23 pm
Hello guys. I live in Greensboro and would love to join for the next ABC meet. Keep me posted.

Sounds good HW. You are just a quick drive away. I'll see if I can plan something soon for us.

Hungry Wolf
04-23-10, 5:17 pm
Thanks for the quick reply B Con. I work out at the Gold's in Greensboro. I will talk to my buddies at the gym to find out if they'll be interested in joining us.

B Con
04-23-10, 5:30 pm
Thanks for the quick reply B Con. I work out at the Gold's in Greensboro. I will talk to my buddies at the gym to find out if they'll be interested in joining us.

The more the merrier in my opinion. Feel Free to PM me any time on here.

PIJW
04-23-10, 5:45 pm
Damn, next time i am back in NC visiting ill have to see if you have hit some of you up for a workout.

MR.TeachFreak
04-23-10, 8:44 pm
I am in Mocksville until May 8th. Then its to Chapel Hill and finally Morehead City. If anything comes together in that time I am up for it.

C.Coronato
02-16-11, 1:40 pm
The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Food to follow.

Who?
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

B Con
02-26-11, 4:22 pm
Just wanted to give a quick thanks to all those that attended the UNofficial ABC today. Nothing was really planned but word of mouth spread like a wild fire some how. We ended up with a solid group of guys all focused on killing it this Saturday.

It was a blast--loved blasting chest and teaching a few others the proper form on a few other moves. Sorry I couldn't join any post food ceremonies afterwards but at least you got to sample all my supps from the Ultra Whey, Glutamine, to the Storm and Atomic 7.

Great time all around. Thanks again everyone. Look forward to another one soon...

C.Coronato
02-28-11, 1:14 pm
Awesome B! Any pics?

Mr. Aestheticz
02-28-11, 1:23 pm
Im still to participate in a Triad ABC :)

Seems like I have been forgotten lol!

B Con
02-28-11, 1:23 pm
Awesome B! Any pics?

Nah no pics. My camera phone takes shitty pics... I need like a designated camera man haha because we all enjoy lifting too much to worry bout it.

Regardless, I heard back from 2 of the guys I trained chest with... they were both sore as hell. It was our version of Bench A Palooza...

B Con
02-28-11, 1:25 pm
Im still to participate in a Triad ABC :)

Seems like I have been forgotten lol!

LMAO...

Dude you got too big time for us common folk haha seriously you need to get down here though. We've missed ya all the other events....

I didn't even really plan on having an event but it ended up turning into a nice unofficial one... sometimes things just click together when like minded individuals want to lift.

Mr. Aestheticz
02-28-11, 4:24 pm
LMAO...

Dude you got too big time for us common folk haha seriously you need to get down here though. We've missed ya all the other events....

I didn't even really plan on having an event but it ended up turning into a nice unofficial one... sometimes things just click together when like minded individuals want to lift.

Ha Ha never too big homie rule #1 always remember wher eyou come from and who you come by but when you get something clear an dorganized get at me always willing to get it in and support!

B Con
02-28-11, 4:50 pm
Ha Ha never too big homie rule #1 always remember wher eyou come from and who you come by but when you get something clear an dorganized get at me always willing to get it in and support!

I'm actually scheduled to be in your city in April for some work related events. Might need a gym to go to for a quick session.... get at me.

Mr. Aestheticz
02-28-11, 5:05 pm
I'm actually scheduled to be in your city in April for some work related events. Might need a gym to go to for a quick session.... get at me.

text me if you still have my number been through 2 phones past 3 months lol

B Con
03-29-11, 1:48 pm
Thinking of getting something together soon on here... anyone got dates in mind?

Firedrake
03-30-11, 8:52 am
Thinking of getting something together soon on here... anyone got dates in mind?

How far would you guys be from Richmond, KY? Worth a weekend trip?

Mr. Aestheticz
03-30-11, 9:00 am
I can't give one I am busy as all hell but start slinging out dates and your boy will do everything he can to make it!

B Con
03-30-11, 1:19 pm
How far would you guys be from Richmond, KY? Worth a weekend trip?

Wow that's a loooooooooong drive. According to mapquest it'd be right at 7 hours. Wow. As much as I love ABCs... I wouldn't drive that far without a bigger event. Our events in this chapter are very tight, close knit, where everyone knows everyone. I've been encouraging everyone to bring at least one new guy with 'em each time... but yeah we've slowly began expanding.

I can't give one I am busy as all hell but start slinging out dates and your boy will do everything he can to make it!

Alright let me touch base with a few other members and see what we can come up with.

Firedrake
06-29-11, 11:24 pm
I'm just jonesing so bad for an ABC I can't see straight.

The owner of the gym I train at, Poynter's Iron Pit, is jonesing to have a bunch of Animals invade. I'm trying to stir up interest not only in our Kentucky crew, but the surrounding areas as well. It's not a huge gym, but it's got lots of solid equipment, and the right Animal attitude.

Steve has said he wants Animals in the house any time he can get us, so let's pick a Saturday to invade Richmond and hit Poynter's Iron Pit!

We got good BBQ nearby . . . .

B Con
09-26-11, 10:40 am
Anyone down for an ABC in October??? If so what days would be best?

Solid Dreams
09-26-11, 10:49 am
Anyone down for an ABC in October??? If so what days would be best?

Where would it be? I'd prefer the weekend in the early afternoon so I have time to get back before 6:30.

B Con
09-26-11, 10:57 am
Where would it be? I'd prefer the weekend in the early afternoon so I have time to get back before 6:30.

It'd be at Core Fitness & Martial Arts here in Kernersville.

MR.TeachFreak
09-26-11, 7:00 pm
Depending on how early in the morning I'd be in. Its about 2 hours from Fay.

B Con
09-27-11, 1:49 pm
Depending on how early in the morning I'd be in. Its about 2 hours from Fay.

Oh wow that's a haul. How is it in Fayettenam?

Solid Dreams
09-27-11, 2:12 pm
Someone should yell at hooker, he's in charlotte.

I think tatersalad is in NC too, who else are we missing?

MRmichael.hooker
09-27-11, 2:37 pm
I would be interested in this, only a lil over 1 hour for me. I will be at a TN ABC this weekend. I have national guard the last weekend of Oct (Halloween weekend) so any other weekend in Oct will work for me. If were gonna do this, lets get it started. I might be able to get Funky's ass to drive down

Solid Dreams
09-27-11, 2:39 pm
I would be interested in this, only a lil over 1 hour for me. I will be at a TN ABC this weekend. I have national guard the last weekend of Oct (Halloween weekend) so any other weekend in Oct will work for me. If were gonna do this, lets get it started. I might be able to get Funky's ass to drive down

Awesome. I should be in, just let me know fees/things I need to bring. My only hangup right now is the only animal shirt I have is the green one from the military pak special...

MRmichael.hooker
09-27-11, 9:06 pm
Awesome. I should be in, just let me know fees/things I need to bring. My only hangup right now is the only animal shirt I have is the green one from the military pak special...

no Funky, his meet is middle of October. But i'm down.

MR.TeachFreak
09-27-11, 9:55 pm
Oh wow that's a haul. How is it in Fayettenam?

Up and down. Its my ghetto school that keeps me on my toes. Otherwise the town is ok. Decent gym too.

B Con
09-28-11, 1:55 pm
I'll talk with my gym owner to ensure there's no conflicts with any events they are also doing as well. Sometimes they do squirrely last minute things...

Typically Saturdays will work best...

MRmichael.hooker
09-28-11, 2:11 pm
I'll talk with my gym owner to ensure there's no conflicts with any events they are also doing as well. Sometimes they do squirrely last minute things...

Typically Saturdays will work best...

a Saturday would work better for me too, i like to chill on Sundays with the family

MR.TeachFreak
09-28-11, 11:02 pm
Saturday is good with me. And any weekend so far this month looks good for me. I don't coach this semester so no late ass Friday nights anymore.

MRmichael.hooker
10-02-11, 7:05 pm
Alright bros, which weekend is this going down? We've got at least 4 or 5 guys in, plus I just talked to Funky and himself & his mrs are considering driving down for it. His meet & my drill weekend is Oct 28-30. So i was thinking not this weekend, but the following Saturday (Oct 15) would be ideal. Let's get this going bros

Solid Dreams
10-02-11, 7:29 pm
Alright bros, which weekend is this going down? We've got at least 4 or 5 guys in, plus I just talked to Funky and himself & his mrs are considering driving down for it. His meet & my drill weekend is Oct 28-30. So i was thinking not this weekend, but the following Saturday (Oct 15) would be ideal. Let's get this going bros
I'd be down for the 15th.

I'd also like to know things we need to bring besides basics like supps.

Are we eating after? Is there gonna be a guest cost?

And, do I need to order a new shirt or can I wear my military edition?

MRmichael.hooker
10-02-11, 7:45 pm

supp wise... just bring whatever you need to train, nothing specific. Eating after, most likely. Usually work out then grub out. No costs at all... just bring your motivation and intensity. About the Tshirt, im not sure. I have a military one as well, so i could wear that one. I dont think it REALLY matters what color we show up in, just that we represent Animal as proudly as possible

MRmichael.hooker
10-02-11, 10:50 pm
So far I think its myself, Bcon, Teachfreak, Solid Dreams for sure. Most likely is Funky & his wife. Possibly my wife and tatersalad. I say lets go ahead, get the ball rolling. Since Bcon is the coordinator, B- hit up Corp and get a package sent out and lets rep Animal, Oct 15 (so hopefully we have time to get the ABC care package) @ that core fitness/martial arts. Just need an address, a time, and a roll call of Animals whose down...

Solid Dreams
10-02-11, 10:56 pm
So far I think its myself, Bcon, Teachfreak, Solid Dreams for sure. Most likely is Funky & his wife. Possibly my wife and tatersalad. I say lets go ahead, get the ball rolling. Since Bcon is the coordinator, B- hit up Corp and get a package sent out and lets rep Animal, Oct 15 (so hopefully we have time to get the ABC care package) @ that core fitness/martial arts. Just need an address, a time, and a roll call of Animals whose down...

Hopefully a lot of people. I asked tater and he said he wanted to get a little more under his belt before showing up, so we should try to get him anyways. It doesnt matter how much you press, only how strong your heart is!

MRmichael.hooker
10-03-11, 8:02 am
Hopefully a lot of people. I asked tater and he said he wanted to get a little more under his belt before showing up, so we should try to get him anyways. It doesnt matter how much you press, only how strong your heart is!

EXACTLY!!! You'll have guys deadlifting 100lbs and 600lbs. All different sizes, weights, races, backgrounds, everything. That's whats awesome about the ABCs, all coming together and saying fuck all that other crap that doesnt matter, just hanging out with the brothers and having a good time moving some weights

Funky
10-03-11, 8:07 am
So where are you people having this at? Do you have a location and date yet?

I would be willing to make the long haul and come reck shit with you fellas if it is on the 8th or 15th. I will be doing squats cause I am too close to my meet to switch things up too much. Anyone down for some heavy singles??

Mr. Aestheticz
10-03-11, 9:17 am
If you have anything this Saturday I can double check but I am 95% sure that I can attend >]

B Con
10-03-11, 1:18 pm
If you have anything this Saturday I can double check but I am 95% sure that I can attend >]

I've heard this before.... :)

B Con
10-03-11, 1:18 pm
So where are you people having this at? Do you have a location and date yet?

I would be willing to make the long haul and come reck shit with you fellas if it is on the 8th or 15th. I will be doing squats cause I am too close to my meet to switch things up too much. Anyone down for some heavy singles??

Dude it's a LOOOOONG way from Maryland. That'd be close to 7 hours.

B Con
10-03-11, 1:25 pm

I'll answer all your questions.

I'll see what I can do date wise. We are still playing around with a few dates this month. But we should have something set soon.

Supps, bring whatever you normally take. I'm normally sent a care package for the ABCs and it just varies in what's sent. But if you're running something now, then by all means bring it and take it. You may get lucky and have some extra goodies that are sent for this ABC it all just depends on Corp.

Eating? That's really up to everyone. I won't be able to eat afterwards but I can direct the group of where to go. There's a local buffet in town less than 3 miles away not to mention about half a dozen other places in that direction.

Costs? Previously there haven't been any ABC costs for guests, however the gym is under new management so there may be minor fees associated with this. I'm meeting with the new gym owner and should find out the information soon (I'm meeting with him this week).

Shirt? Wear ANY Animal shirts you want.

Funky
10-03-11, 1:25 pm
Dude it's a LOOOOONG way from Maryland. That'd be close to 7 hours.

Its cool we are staying in NC for the weekend. If it was the 8th it would rock cause we would have an extra day as I am off that next monday!!!!!!

B Con
10-03-11, 1:26 pm
Its cool we are staying in NC for the weekend. If it was the 8th it would rock cause we would have an extra day as I am off that next monday!!!!!!

I don't think the 8th will work as that's too close. Possibly the following weekend though or the one thereafter.

Funky
10-03-11, 1:27 pm
I don't think the 8th will work as that's too close. Possibly the following weekend though or the one thereafter.

If it is the 15th I can come but after that is too close to my meet which is the 29th!

B Con
10-03-11, 1:32 pm
If it is the 15th I can come but after that is too close to my meet which is the 29th!

Ok. I'll meet with the gym owner this week and will know for certain before Friday.

MR.TeachFreak
10-03-11, 1:37 pm
The 15th or after works well for me. Like I said as long as it is not too early in the morning then I am good since it is 2 hours depending on the amount of cops out. I am up for eating afterwards.

Mr. Aestheticz
10-03-11, 2:50 pm
I've heard this before.... :)

Kiss my @$$ burt and if you still have my cell text me!

Firedrake
10-04-11, 10:32 am
How far is that from Richmond, Kentucky? I NEED an ABC!

C.Coronato
10-04-11, 10:42 am
Let me know fellas! Ill get out a care package.

Funky
10-04-11, 11:02 am

Less than I am driving LOL

MR.TeachFreak
10-04-11, 11:06 am

According to google maps it looks like 6 1/2 hours up to 7 hours of a drive. Long haul right there.

Funky
10-04-11, 11:09 am
According to google maps it looks like 6 1/2 hours up to 7 hours of a drive. Long haul right there.

Right about the same as me you can do it! Just plan a weekend trip! LOL

B Con
10-04-11, 4:39 pm
I planted the idea in the owner's head this morning. Should be hearing back about a date sometime this week. Looking to be either the 15th or the 22nd.

Solid Dreams
10-04-11, 5:03 pm
Cross your fingers for the 15th!

MRmichael.hooker
10-05-11, 11:31 am

I drove 8.5hrs to the tn ABC last weekend

Cross your fingers for the 15th!

yup, that would work best for me too

I planted the idea in the owner's head this morning. Should be hearing back about a date sometime this week. Looking to be either the 15th or the 22nd.

Is there another gym we could use? I mean, we just need a good gym to workout in. The golds in tn we went to was very nice, and we just paid the 1day guest fee and that was it, noone bothered us.

B Con
10-05-11, 3:04 pm
I'm pushing for the 15th. Hang tight fellas.

MRmichael.hooker
10-05-11, 8:26 pm
Let me know fellas! Ill get out a care package.

I'd say go ahead and send out one, just to be safe. Our package for the TN abc still isnt here lol

B Con
10-06-11, 3:43 pm
I'd say go ahead and send out one, just to be safe. Our package for the TN abc still isnt here lol

I've already contacted C about this. Should be here just in time regardless of the weekend.

MRmichael.hooker
10-06-11, 4:27 pm
I've already contacted C about this. Should be here just in time regardless of the weekend.

Sweet. Looking forward to catching a workout with ya bro

MRmichael.hooker
10-06-11, 4:33 pm

Oh, and Funky already booked his hotel for here too, so there should be a few guys there

tatersalad
10-07-11, 8:36 pm
subbed, I'm in for whichever weekend you come up with

B Con
10-09-11, 8:48 pm
Looks like the 15th will be good to go. Sometime mid day... like noon? Bring $5 for gym fees.

I've got the care package, thanks C. We have several good items.

Date: October 15
Time: NOON

4300 Kernersville Road
Kernersville, NC 27284

http://corekaratesystems.com/

Any questions, please feel free to post up in this thread or PM me. Wear your ANIMAL shirts and get ready for a good time. I won't be able to partake in post gym eats, but I can direct you to several local places.

MRmichael.hooker
10-10-11, 8:00 am
I think a few of us have decided to throw a seperate ABC in Huntersville that weekend. It's a lot closer for half of us, and we figured we'd just have 2 ABC's that weekend, instead of driving 1.5hours when we can go 10mins. We'll just represent ANIMAL all over the whole damn state!

MRmichael.hooker
10-10-11, 8:17 am
We are having a Lake Norman ABC Oct 15th at www.Elitefitnessnc.com It is a pure powerlifting, bodybuilding, strongman gym. Few pros train there, old scool equipment, AMAZING atmosphere, plus bowls of chaulk around provided by the gym. Some great places to destroy food afterwards too. Make sure you wear your Animal shirt, bring whatever supps you need for training, and be ready to bust some ass and also to have a great time.

B Con
10-11-11, 12:00 pm
Fellas just start your own chapter if you're not inclined to come down here. No worries.

FiremanDan
10-11-11, 8:23 pm
I might be moving to the area if I get the job I'm going for and would like to join up with you guys in your ABC. I'm up in Boone for the time being unfortunately.

B Con
10-12-11, 1:09 pm
I might be moving to the area if I get the job I'm going for and would like to join up with you guys in your ABC. I'm up in Boone for the time being unfortunately.

Just keep me posted FD we'd love to have you. You may want to PM Meltdown I know he is in the Boone area as well.

Mr. Dead
10-12-11, 1:12 pm
I put this out, on bb.com and musculardevelopment.com... Looking forward to seeing pics, of how this goes down...!!!

B Con
10-12-11, 1:37 pm
I put this out, on bb.com and musculardevelopment.com... Looking forward to seeing pics, of how this goes down...!!!

Thanks for the assist MD. I'll try find my digital camera...

Mr. Dead
10-12-11, 1:57 pm

Happy to help, when and where I can...

MR.TeachFreak
10-12-11, 3:34 pm

If you can't I think I know where mine is. I'd have to ask my female roommate who cleaned and organised my place where it is but I know I got it somewhere.

So its going down at noon?

B Con
10-14-11, 10:50 am
If you can't I think I know where mine is. I'd have to ask my female roommate who cleaned and organised my place where it is but I know I got it somewhere.

So its going down at noon?

Yes sir at Noon. I'm prob going to work arms...

FiremanDan
10-14-11, 7:36 pm
Just keep me posted FD we'd love to have you. You may want to PM Meltdown I know he is in the Boone area as well.

Will do. It may be January before I get down there.

MR.TeachFreak
10-14-11, 11:27 pm
I hate to do this so late but I can't make it tomorrow. Not only do I now have to draft a formal rebuttal to a discipline letter that is being put on my personal file since apparently I am entirely to blame for a fight that happened after my class but my NC teacher evaluation got totally fucked so I have to refute that and come up with evidence on how I meet the necessary standards.

So now my weekend is going to be filled with paperwork and gathering documentation of how I don't suck as a teacher.

B Con
10-15-11, 8:56 pm
Will do. It may be January before I get down there.

Definitely let me know FD. Always a good time and the more the merrier. Are you in school up there? If so, I'm an alum.

I hate to do this so late but I can't make it tomorrow. Not only do I now have to draft a formal rebuttal to a discipline letter that is being put on my personal file since apparently I am entirely to blame for a fight that happened after my class but my NC teacher evaluation got totally fucked so I have to refute that and come up with evidence on how I meet the necessary standards.

So now my weekend is going to be filled with paperwork and gathering documentation of how I don't suck as a teacher.

No worries man thanks for the notice. We had a great time and hate to have missed you. Hopefully we can try to get another one going here sometime soon.

Good luck with work.

B Con
10-15-11, 9:23 pm
10/15 ABC

First and foremost thank you to everyone that came out today. It was an absolute blast as always and without y'all the ABCs wouldn't be possible. Also gotta throw a big thanks to Core Fitness for allowing the ABCs to be hosted there once again as before. And a big thanks to Corp for sending a nice care package our way.

We had a very small group today, but that's ok. After all, it's QUALITY over quantity. Given the fact some usuals were out of town or had to work and a few people backed out to do their own ABC in a different location, I think we had a good group of guys. We had a modest group of 6 counting myself. I believe two of them have already joined the Forvm and hopefully the rest will follow suit. So definitely want to welcome them over here.

The Slaughter Melon Rage was a HUGE hit. Especially since one of the guys had tried the Orange Juiced flavor before haha. He said it was MUCH improved. And the Lemon Lime Atomic 7 was great intra and post workout for everyone. Good stuff as usual. Gave the gym the remaining calendars and I donated the remainder of the Stacking 101 books to them as well.

Had one group of guys working arms with me while a few others focused on some legs and abs. We had the gym to ourselves which made for an excellent time to shoot the shit and get in some solid sessions. Ended up having an incredible pump and taught some new exercises to a few newbies. Good times all around.

No pictures. I couldn't find my digital camera, so I have no clue where that damn thing is. But altogether, had a good time and good people. Hopefully we can get another one together soon.

Stay tuned in here for future events. Thank you once again to everyone.

Mr. Dead
10-15-11, 9:40 pm
10/15 ABC

First and foremost thank you to everyone that came out today. It was an absolute blast as always and without y'all the ABCs wouldn't be possible. Also gotta throw a big thanks to Core Fitness for allowing the ABCs to be hosted there once again as before. And a big thanks to Corp for sending a nice care package our way.

We had a very small group today, but that's ok. After all, it's QUALITY over quantity. Given the fact some usuals were out of town or had to work and a few people backed out to do their own ABC in a different location, I think we had a good group of guys. We had a modest group of 6 counting myself. I believe two of them have already joined the Forvm and hopefully the rest will follow suit. So definitely want to welcome them over here.

The Slaughter Melon Rage was a HUGE hit. Especially since one of the guys had tried the Orange Juiced flavor before haha. He said it was MUCH improved. And the Lemon Lime Atomic 7 was great intra and post workout for everyone. Good stuff as usual. Gave the gym the remaining calendars and I donated the remainder of the Stacking 101 books to them as well.

Had one group of guys working arms with me while a few others focused on some legs and abs. We had the gym to ourselves which made for an excellent time to shoot the shit and get in some solid sessions. Ended up having an incredible pump and taught some new exercises to a few newbies. Good times all around.

No pictures. I couldn't find my digital camera, so I have no clue where that damn thing is. But altogether, had a good time and good people. Hopefully we can get another one together soon.

Stay tuned in here for future events. Thank you once again to everyone.

Great stuff, there, my friend...!!!

FiremanDan
10-20-11, 6:17 pm
Definitely let me know FD. Always a good time and the more the merrier. Are you in school up there? If so, I'm an alum.

No worries man thanks for the notice. We had a great time and hate to have missed you. Hopefully we can try to get another one going here sometime soon.

Good luck with work.

No I went to school in Salisbury at catawba college. Both of my parents work there in the education dept.

FiremanDan
11-14-11, 7:03 pm
Hey western NC Animals. i'm looking for a good gym to lift at in winston salem. I'm going to be down 11/15/2011 for a test for the Winston-Salem Fire Dept and I'm going to go lift afterwards. I need a good gym I can use chalk at and people don't care if i make noise. Any suggestions?

B Con
11-15-11, 4:19 pm
Hey western NC Animals. i'm looking for a good gym to lift at in winston salem. I'm going to be down 11/15/2011 for a test for the Winston-Salem Fire Dept and I'm going to go lift afterwards. I need a good gym I can use chalk at and people don't care if i make noise. Any suggestions?

Just got your PM and sent you a message in these regards. Hope you found somewhere good to train.

MRmichael.hooker
12-21-11, 1:21 pm
Just letting you brothers know, we are having a Lake Norman ABC coming up Jan 14 in Huntersville. If interested, let me know. Should be a blast, everyone is welcomed

B Con
12-22-11, 7:39 am
Just letting you brothers know, we are having a Lake Norman ABC coming up Jan 14 in Huntersville. If interested, let me know. Should be a blast, everyone is welcomed

Thanks for the invite. I'll see how my schedule's looking in the new year and let ya know.

MRmichael.hooker
12-22-11, 9:03 pm
Thanks for the invite. I'll see how my schedule's looking in the new year and let ya know.

love to have ya bro

MRmichael.hooker
01-07-12, 7:30 pm
Anyone planning on coming by the ABC Saturday in Huntersville?

B Con
01-10-12, 3:13 pm
Anyone planning on coming by the ABC Saturday in Huntersville?

I'll have family in town... hope y'all have a great time and keep me posted on any future events.

B Con
04-14-12, 3:59 pm
Thinking of having an event in about two weeks... what do y'all think?

MELTDOWN
04-14-12, 10:32 pm
may need to give peeps a bit more time to shuffle schedules..... just my nickel

B Con
04-17-12, 5:16 pm
may need to give peeps a bit more time to shuffle schedules..... just my nickel

You still in the mountains 'round these parts? I visit every blue moon up there.

*yeah I'm just playing it by ear on when to plan something. Definitely open to feedback. I know I have a few locals that are ALWAYS there.

MRmichael.hooker
04-21-12, 3:01 pm
You still in the mountains 'round these parts? I visit every blue moon up there.

*yeah I'm just playing it by ear on when to plan something. Definitely open to feedback. I know I have a few locals that are ALWAYS there.

id be in, just depends when. Im currently in Arkansas at an Army school, so it would have to be in May. First weekend of May (4-6), i'll be gone again w/ the Army, but anyother weekend will do for me.

B Con
04-21-12, 3:43 pm
id be in, just depends when. Im currently in Arkansas at an Army school, so it would have to be in May. First weekend of May (4-6), i'll be gone again w/ the Army, but anyother weekend will do for me.

Ok we will see what we can do. I'll keep you posted. Right now it's looking like mid May or late May though.

B Con
05-14-12, 1:32 pm
I've had a couple of PMs kicking up ideas about our next meet. How's June 2nd sound to those interested?

FiremanDan
05-18-12, 6:07 pm
I've had a couple of PMs kicking up ideas about our next meet. How's June 2nd sound to those interested?

No can do for me. Got a conference to be at that day. The weekend after is no good either. 5 mile race that saturday.

B Con
05-19-12, 5:34 pm
No can do for me. Got a conference to be at that day. The weekend after is no good either. 5 mile race that saturday.

Are you still in Boone? If so I may be up there in a couple weeks or so... maybe we could catch an unofficial session then.

FiremanDan
05-21-12, 12:57 am
Are you still in Boone? If so I may be up there in a couple weeks or so... maybe we could catch an unofficial session then.

yeah man. still here. let me know when bro.

FiremanDan
05-21-12, 6:30 pm
yeah man. still here. let me know when bro.

also going to be moving to Durham. Got the job as Firefighter Recruit.

Biggie973
01-13-14, 12:15 pm
NC Animals, are there any good or hardcore gyms in the Raleigh Area? Please let me. Thanks

MR.TeachFreak
01-13-14, 1:41 pm
NC Animals, are there any good or hardcore gyms in the Raleigh Area? Please let me. Thanks

There is Raleigh Barbell. West Cary Barbell too. I am not sure about any others.