PDA

View Full Version : Big 88 - What extra thing have you gotten?

zanderfever
08-15-08, 10:30 pm
I got my 2 Big 88 cans in the mail today and I am really happy with it. In the can I got a DVD with all the Animal training DVDs on it and in my other I got what I think is an Animal sticker that you can iron onto a shirt. I am very happy with all this so I wanted to know what everybody else got.

I think this is the right section, Watchmen if its not just move it. Thanks, everybody.

Elite
08-15-08, 11:04 pm
A 5-in-one DVD is the nuts! Bit like the 'dodgy' dvd's i used to buy at the sunday bootsales, with whole film trilogys on 1 disc, wicked!

I personally am hoping for the flight tickets to the Arnold '09. If so, Universal, its gonna cost ya!!! ;)

zanderfever
08-15-08, 11:40 pm
A 5-in-one DVD is the nuts! Bit like the 'dodgy' dvd's i used to buy at the sunday bootsales, with whole film trilogys on 1 disc, wicked!

I personally am hoping for the flight tickets to the Arnold '09. If so, Universal, its gonna cost ya!!! ;)

That would be so great to get the tickets. I'd probably deafen everybody around me from my celebrations, haha. I'm very happy with the DVD. Its what I wanted that I had a realistic chance of getting.

Joe_clay
08-18-08, 12:07 pm
I'd be happy with a pak of the 88's nevermind the free gift, the joys of living in the UK!!

Boz
08-18-08, 12:13 pm
I bought two cans. Gave one to my boy 5150. I got a free can of either Flex, Nitro, or Omega. I chose the Nitro and he got a free scully.

BiG in NYC 823
08-18-08, 12:15 pm
I got my 2 Big 88 cans in the mail today and I am really happy with it. In the can I got a DVD with all the Animal training DVDs on it and in my other I got what I think is an Animal sticker that you can iron onto a shirt. I am very happy with all this so I wanted to know what everybody else got.

I think this is the right section, Watchmen if its not just move it. Thanks, everybody.

you got the DVD's?? NICE!!

I ordered mine just a little while ago and hopefully be receiving mine within the next day or two! I am wishing for the Arnold tix of course!, but a more realistic prize - I would be happy with either the DVD's or the lanyard..or the LE shirt...we shall see!

BiG in NYC 823
08-18-08, 12:16 pm
I bought two cans. Gave one to my boy 5150. I got a free can of either Flex, Nitro, or Omega. I chose the Nitro and he got a free scully.

Wow, that is generous that you gave your other can to 5150. Both of you received some nice prizes!

brandonA
08-18-08, 1:13 pm
I got a window cling with the Anny logo on it...

-B

ghost
08-18-08, 2:37 pm
i got an amazing smell and 88 packs... lol.

sanga
08-18-08, 2:43 pm
I'd be happy with a pak of the 88's nevermind the free gift, the joys of living in the UK!!

Me too mate,as I said I`m waiting for UK rep to come back to me, she replied to my mail saying she is looking it it, I should get confirmation tomorrow or Wednesday.

bdb1513
08-18-08, 3:05 pm
i only ordered one can so far...got the LE window cling. gunna order another can though

krazyassmexican
08-18-08, 3:10 pm
i got a can at the supp store where i get my shit so far the can was empty.....

i have a second one at home (present from a forum member)
i shall see if i got something

Elite
08-18-08, 5:02 pm
i got an amazing smell and 88 packs... lol.

Even after i've had my morning Pak, i still open the can when i get in, and numerous occasions when im home, just for that smell....

Me too mate,as I said I`m waiting for UK rep to come back to me, she replied to my mail saying she is looking it it, I should get confirmation tomorrow or Wednesday.

Order from bb.com if you really want them. I dont think the shipping increases in weight, just number of items, so would be cool. Ive ordered Pak from there no probs before.

Flash419
08-18-08, 8:00 pm
Got my can from Universal today. Got the 25th Aniversary Window Cling. Very cool. Clear with the letters and shadow in black. Got another can on the way.... keeping my fingers crossed for the golden ticket. :)

krazyassmexican
08-18-08, 8:16 pm
Got my can from Universal today. Got the 25th Aniversary Window Cling. Very cool. Clear with the letters and shadow in black. Got another can on the way.... keeping my fingers crossed for the golden ticket. :)

there's no such thing as golden ticket, you need to sign up to have a chanse to win, the details are in a card inside the can

shizz702
08-18-08, 8:24 pm
I haven't got mine yet :(

Brick By Brick
08-18-08, 8:30 pm
My order from fitnessone is still in Detroit as far as I know. I hope to have it by the end of the week, see if I scored anything neat with my big88 pak.

Cstlfx
08-18-08, 10:04 pm
wait, theres a chance we only get the packs? I thought every can had something in there?

I'm still waiting on mine. U-rep said it shipped last week. Going on 5 days (not including the weekend) to get down to florida.

I order another from DPS when it came, i'm set for half a year now. haha.

B Con
08-18-08, 10:14 pm
I got the 25th year sticker and the lanyard. Was hoping for the dvds & shirt....

Phoenix Rising
08-19-08, 2:36 am
White iconic sticker.

sanga
08-19-08, 6:42 am
Even after i've had my morning Pak, i still open the can when i get in, and numerous occasions when im home, just for that smell....

Order from bb.com if you really want them. I dont think the shipping increases in weight, just number of items, so would be cool. Ive ordered Pak from there no probs before.

Will have to mate, Rep here in UK says she doesn`t see them stocking in near future but will keep looking into it.

bb.com it is then, cheers.

firsthorseman97
08-19-08, 7:03 am
White Iconic sticker here too.

sanga
08-19-08, 7:31 am
on bb.com 88s are as follows...

Subtotal: per can of 88
$48.79
Shipping: to UK
$29.99

TOTAL:
$78.78

squattingtillipuke
08-19-08, 12:46 pm
[QUOTE=ThirdEye;483541]Even after i've had my morning Pak, i still open the can when i get in, and numerous occasions when im home, just for that smell....QUOTE]

I still say that they need to make a car freshner in the "A" shape that smells like PAK...

bleed_alone
08-19-08, 2:18 pm
[QUOTE=ThirdEye;483541]Even after i've had my morning Pak, i still open the can when i get in, and numerous occasions when im home, just for that smell....QUOTE]

I still say that they need to make a car freshner in the "A" shape that smells like PAK...

that is hilarious haha everyone would get that.

i got the sticker too. i had to order another one in hopes of the dvd or shirt. tricky

Cstlfx
08-19-08, 3:34 pm
i got the sticker.

But I also ordered another over the weekend from DPS. So, on thrusday, hopefully I'll get something different. Anything will be cool, but I'd rather have a different surprise.

Hercules
08-19-08, 5:46 pm
Just got mine today. Got 2 stickers.

Greek Elite
08-19-08, 6:50 pm
i ordered 3, i got a sticker and a magnet :( lol was hoping for some gear.. oh yea i only got prizes in 2 of the 3: http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z128/gyro25/DSCN2888.jpg

TortFeasor
08-20-08, 12:11 am
Eh, you got me beat. 2 stickers.....would have liked a bit of variety.

Chin
08-20-08, 12:44 am
on bb.com 88s are as follows...

Subtotal: per can of 88
$48.79
Shipping: to UK
$29.99

TOTAL:
$78.78

At least you can order off of bb.com... this thread aggravates me... I might have to cross the border to get some...

Chin

Hollow
08-20-08, 12:13 pm
At least you can order off of bb.com... this thread aggravates me... I might have to cross the border to get some...

Chin

Road Trip!

bighoss34
08-20-08, 6:46 pm
What it looks like when you win the dvd:

http://img375.imageshack.us/my.php?image=animalpromo001yb1.jpg

http://img375.imageshack.us/my.php?image=animalpromo003bk8.jpg

shizz702
08-20-08, 11:46 pm
I just got a big ass can with a shit load of paks lol, but hey I won it free with the promo so I'm not complaining.

Cstlfx
08-21-08, 12:07 am

That is awesome!!! So cool.

Thats also a good indication to everyone who hasnt gotten theres on how big the can is. It is in big of circumference as a dvd.

Sindeaver
08-21-08, 2:34 am
I got the limited edition skullcap with my first can. I'm planning on ordering another and hoping for the dvd or the shirt. Either way, definately going to be happy with the skullcap.

Carpe Diem P.T
08-21-08, 3:15 am
I got the limited edition skullcap with my first can. I'm planning on ordering another and hoping for the dvd or the shirt. Either way, definately going to be happy with the skullcap.

dammit. i cant even order one of them in this country. let alone win one.

atrain11b
08-21-08, 3:38 am
White iconic sticker.

x2 was hoping for a DVD or Magnet, but the sticker is cool too.

BiG in NYC 823
08-21-08, 7:53 am
The White Iconic Sticker... =\

...was really hoping for the DVD, shirt or lanyard...o well...i might just have to purchase another one!! haha..

we'll see..it's all good!!

bleed_alone
08-21-08, 9:03 am
man my second can comes in the mail today now i just gotta wait to get outta work and speed home. im more excited than a 5 yr old on christmas eve.

joe-yamma
08-21-08, 9:59 am
got the window cling and the 5-1 DVD, so far...
i will be ordering more in the near future to try for the lanyard and the t-shirt.

can you guys post pics of the skullie, lanyard, or t-shirt if you win them???

Bard of Rage
08-21-08, 1:16 pm
I got two stickers, both are the same thing at that. Honestly I feel a little cheated. Oh well just luck of the draw though.

Chin
08-21-08, 2:21 pm
dammit. i cant even order one of them in this country. let alone win one.

No worries Brad... we Canadians feel you pain... ha...

Chin

InkdMuscle
08-21-08, 3:04 pm
Yeah i was hoping for more then just a sticker. but like others said oh well. now i am stocked with PAK for a while. hell yeah.

Bob
08-21-08, 4:17 pm
I just got one of the window clings which I put on my car already! A second can revealed the 5 in 1 DVD. Woohoo!

Ady
08-21-08, 4:33 pm
I'll second the other UK guys, be pretty sweet just to be able to get hold of an 88 can let alone any freebies they wanna throw in

zanderfever
08-21-08, 6:39 pm
Guys, this is great. The pictures are a great surprise to, keep them coming!

Elite
08-21-08, 7:17 pm
I'll second the other UK guys, be pretty sweet just to be able to get hold of an 88 can let alone any freebies they wanna throw in

Dude, send me your addy and i'll send you my 88 can once i've finished with it. ;)

bleed_alone
08-21-08, 8:08 pm
seems like only like 1 out of 10 people actually get something other than a sticker.

i ordered another can for the hell of it and i just got another sticker. stocked up on pak but a little left out

Flash419
08-21-08, 8:49 pm
2nd can, 2nd window cling.

I'll probably pick up a third one in the next week or so... but whatever the freebie is, still a great product, and a great company. And taking 2 a day... they wont last long. :-)

Legendhimself
08-22-08, 6:02 am
i got 2 cans and got 2 stickers. i was kind of hoping for a lanyard cuz i need one for work and i wanted to rep Animal but oh wells. if someone has 2 and wants to sell it to me that would be great

Appollonian
08-22-08, 7:13 am
I got an awesome 25th anniversary sticker! My wife is going to frame it for me and put it up in the kitchen, a place I spend a LOT of time! She asked, "It's amazing how a huge can of vitamins and special stuff can make you so happy!" Oh yeah, my cats love the great box it came in, too.

mikejones1
08-22-08, 12:39 pm
got my can for the promo win, no prize. but plenty of paks, and the can alone is awesome.
so im not complaining. animal pack rocks

J-Dawg
08-22-08, 1:19 pm
If you guys missed out on getting any prize in the can, please email theshop@animalpak.com and they'll take care of it.

B Con
08-22-08, 1:38 pm
If you guys missed out on getting any prize in the can, please email theshop@animalpak.com and they'll take care of it.

I was just wondering this as I ordered another one and got nothing haha. Glad to see this.

bdb1513
08-22-08, 1:42 pm
i gotta get around to ordering another can...i wanna get my hands on that dvd!

bunda
08-22-08, 2:00 pm
ya its brutal up here in canada haha,
i odered a sweater and a shirt from here
and got slammed for 50 bucks for crossing the border!

so i ordered 2 big 88's and shipped em to my uncles house
in the states.. pain in the ass to go pick them up
but im PUMPED to finally get my hands on em!

dyskee
08-22-08, 4:35 pm
will they ever reach me here?

ionicrod
08-22-08, 4:41 pm
mmi got the magnet, but i did not get anything to enter the arnold classic contest though. is there supposed to be a form or something in there?

Elite
08-22-08, 4:50 pm

Oh no, J, what have you let yourself in for. Chancers galore are gonna be knockin at Universals door, haha.

mmi got the magnet, but i did not get anything to enter the arnold classic contest though. is there supposed to be a form or something in there?

From what i've seen in the pics, each can is accompanied by an application form for the prize draw. Im sure if you get in touch with corporate, they will mail you one.

TheOak
08-22-08, 7:53 pm

Good stuff. I was wondering how they were going to fit DVDs in the can. I got the window cling...gonna put that bad boy on my car.

JimmyZ
08-22-08, 8:02 pm
I got a 25th Iconic Sticker. Thanks Animal!

Survivor831
08-22-08, 8:02 pm
ordered two... got two stickers. Just won a third. Hope its something good!

Kyle13
08-22-08, 9:47 pm
I got my can a few days ago, and got the Window Cling. Can't wait to put it on.

Now I just have to wash my car.

roccobladr
08-23-08, 2:13 pm
all i got was a white sticker? is this for real? i could have gotten a sticker in a regular pack of animal. kind of misleading if you ask me...

J Wong
08-23-08, 3:41 pm
THE ARNOLD TICKETS!!!!!!

just kidding

Pizzalamp
08-23-08, 3:44 pm
all i got was a white sticker? is this for real? i could have gotten a sticker in a regular pack of animal. kind of misleading if you ask me...

valid point

mikejones1
08-23-08, 3:46 pm

check this out

ghost
08-23-08, 4:34 pm
You know what else you got? 88 paks in a single can, for a really good fucking price.... so accept that as well.

Elite
08-23-08, 5:15 pm

Whats misleading?
Universal have brought out anniversary '88 cans'. They happen to have included extra bits 'n' bobs in each can as a 'treat', not a gimme. This means its luck if you get something extra that you were hoping for. They havent said every person is guaranteed to get such & such, or whatever that person is hoping for. They specifically mentioned what items 'could' appear in a tin, this included a sticker.

At the end of the day, a tin of Pak is a tin of Pak, straight down the line. Anything extra is exactly that.

roccobladr
08-23-08, 9:22 pm
Whats misleading?
Universal have brought out anniversary '88 cans'. They happen to have included extra bits 'n' bobs in each can as a 'treat', not a gimme. This means its luck if you get something extra that you were hoping for. They havent said every person is guaranteed to get such & such, or whatever that person is hoping for. They specifically mentioned what items 'could' appear in a tin, this included a sticker.

At the end of the day, a tin of Pak is a tin of Pak, straight down the line. Anything extra is exactly that.

What's misleading is that they hype this up so much and on the top of my can it reads "Free Gift Inside Each 25th Anniversary Animal Pak Commerative Can." I did not get a free gift. I got a sticker which is what I get in my Animal Stak or regular Animal Pak cans. So I could have just bought two regular cans, but I thought that they were giving away something in each can so I sprung for that one.

Elite
08-23-08, 9:32 pm
What's misleading is that they hype this up so much and on the top of my can it reads "Free Gift Inside Each 25th Anniversary Animal Pak Commerative Can." I did not get a free gift. I got a sticker which is what I get in my Animal Stak or regular Animal Pak cans. So I could have just bought two regular cans, but I thought that they were giving away something in each can so I sprung for that one.

Is the sticker different to what you would find in a regular can, like its black & white?

roccobladr
08-23-08, 9:41 pm
Is the sticker different to what you would find in a regular can, like its black & white?

Yes.

Elite
08-23-08, 9:52 pm
Yes.

Bingo!

That is classed as a 'gift', as its limited edition.
I know it could be a bummer after buying can after can and getting the sticker, but thats the luck of the draw. Universal dont decide who gets what can, so this is unavoidable.

I think people are taking this prize issue a lil too serious. At the end of the day, decide if you wanna buy Pak, next do you want a 44 or an 88? The prize is just bonus.

Cstlfx
08-23-08, 10:05 pm
Whats misleading?
They happen to have included extra bits 'n' bobs in each can as a 'treat',

I've never heard "bits and bobs" before, thats an awesome saying! Maybe its just cause I'm American, but that just tickles my fancy.

ghost
08-24-08, 12:24 am

BINGO.

roccobladr
08-24-08, 12:54 am
BINGO.

Then don't hype up a big giving away of "extras" if I wanted a regular animal pak with a sticker, i would have bought 2 of the 44 cans and gotten 2 stickers!

Legendhimself
08-24-08, 5:38 am
ok now i have a question. is the sticker a gift or not? im not sure if mine is black and white because im deployed still and i told my g/f to open it up and see what was inside haha (not saying that im unhappy with it but if its not a gift then hopefully i could get the lanyard haha)

ghost
08-24-08, 9:52 am
Then don't hype up a big giving away of "extras" if I wanted a regular animal pak with a sticker, i would have bought 2 of the 44 cans and gotten 2 stickers!
if you truly are unhappy with them, Animal Pak has an Iron Clad guarantee that you can return the product for a full refund.. go ahead and contact the shop and get your money back and return the product.... your choice.

ok now i have a question. is the sticker a gift or not? im not sure if mine is black and white because im deployed still and i told my g/f to open it up and see what was inside haha (not saying that im unhappy with it but if its not a gift then hopefully i could get the lanyard haha)
The sticker is a gift, they are limited edition stickers that will not be produced again. want a lanyard, head to the arnold, thats where i got mine for free, as did a LOT of other people, they were attached to the VIP passes... and it is currently my keychain.

Elite
08-24-08, 12:03 pm
want a lanyard, head to the arnold, thats where i got mine for free, as did a LOT of other people, they were attached to the VIP passes... and it is currently my keychain.

What the.....!

norrim1
08-24-08, 12:09 pm
What the.....!

Ya mean you don't have one?!

Pizzalamp
08-24-08, 12:11 pm
haha classic paul

ghost
08-24-08, 6:45 pm
What the.....!

haha, i gave one of em to R.Bearse, and another to LegendkillerJosh... and use my 3rd as my standard keychain. lol.

Carpe Diem P.T
08-24-08, 6:55 pm
i ll pay for a key chain or any other double ups anyone gets eg skull cap. i cant order in oz but feel free to send to me. could put money in your account. help out this foreign charity.

Chin
08-24-08, 10:56 pm
i ll pay for a key chain or any other double ups anyone gets eg skull cap. i cant order in oz but feel free to send to me. could put money in your account. help out this foreign charity.

Ha at least you can do that Brad... No Paypal here... I might not be able to order any of my Universal supps for a while... this is turning into a logistical nightmare for me...

Chin

J-Dawg
08-25-08, 10:30 am
if you truly are unhappy with them, Animal Pak has an Iron Clad guarantee that you can return the product for a full refund.. go ahead and contact the shop and get your money back and return the product.... your choice.

The sticker is a gift, they are limited edition stickers that will not be produced again. want a lanyard, head to the arnold, thats where i got mine for free, as did a LOT of other people, they were attached to the VIP passes... and it is currently my keychain.

The cool things about these prizes is that even with the stickers, they are limited edition, so you will not be able to get 'em ever again. Only a limited amount were made and they will never be made again...

Giant Killer
08-26-08, 11:36 am
Fuck yeah.

I got the limited edition Black & White Animal window cling. I love the black and white. This baby's goin' on my Explorer right now.

More breathtaking was when I dumped all the packs out on my bed to find it. Then I looked at my bed COVERED IN GLORIOUS PAKS, and I got a little emotional.

Brick By Brick
08-26-08, 4:15 pm
I got a window cling sticker, but I'm not sure what to do with it because the windows in my Blazer are limo tint. I might put it in the front windshield, I guess.

justinbrown
08-26-08, 4:33 pm
I think people are taking this prize issue a lil too serious. At the end of the day, decide if you wanna buy Pak, next do you want a 44 or an 88? The prize is just bonus.

exactly

i dont think they could afford to put DVDs in every single 88 :P

be happy you can get a hold of one!

Cstlfx
08-27-08, 12:29 am
More breathtaking was when I dumped all the packs out on my bed to find it. Then I looked at my bed COVERED IN GLORIOUS PAKS, and I got a little emotional.

Haha, I could only think of scrooge mcduck swimming through his money when I read this.

Bard of Rage
08-27-08, 1:34 am
I opened a can of big 88 and found....a 44 Pak can! Just kidding.

InkdMuscle
08-27-08, 11:01 am
well i won one of the big88 promos. so hopefully i will get something different other then the ANIMAL window cling. I hoping for a shirt or the DVD set.

j. ViLLA
08-27-08, 8:17 pm
I was one of the few, maybe the first to report getting a can with absolutely nothing in but but two extra pills (not packs) unpackaged. Let Universal know and J-Dawg took care of me.

Ended up getting 6 packs (coincidence cuz that's my body goal lol), black/white sticker (which is now covering the Apple logo on my MacBook pro), and the 25 years lanyard! sweet! love Animal. Love universal!

Bard of Rage
08-28-08, 1:05 pm
I just got can number three and as luck would have it got nothing extra... Just the 88 paks and the info on the Arnold Tickets.

TheBassGuy
08-28-08, 3:33 pm
I got my first big 88 today, I must say this is huge. I got the black and white sticker, probably going to order 1 more can tomorrow.

R-Man
08-28-08, 3:47 pm
Got my can on tuesday and got the sticker, hoping for the dvds or shirt. I'll put it on my car to let everyone know theres an animal in there.

John-TNS
08-28-08, 9:36 pm
The cool things about these prizes is that even with the stickers, they are limited edition, so you will not be able to get 'em ever again. Only a limited amount were made and they will never be made again...

This is the point of the prizes..... Limited Edition for those disappointed with stickers...

GreyGhost
09-02-08, 10:48 am
Came into some cash so I bought 5 cans; got 3 stickers, 1 magnet, and 1 window cling. Also got 440 paks!!! It's amazing what 440 of these look like at one time. I love the magnet and I'm putting the stickers on my workout logs. The awesome thing is that I have over a years supply of Paks and don't have to worry about not having the cash to replenish my supply. Replenishing Pump and Nitro are another story...

Jay_de
09-03-08, 9:04 pm
seems like only like 1 out of 10 people actually get something other than a sticker.

i ordered another can for the hell of it and i just got another sticker. stocked up on pak but a little left out

I ordered a can from DPS a few weeks back and ended up getting a voucher for the Tshirt. Sent it off the next day (it's been about 2 1/2 weeks now since)...and now i'm just playing the waiting game.
What's the turnaround time looking like? I figured it's be about 2 - 4 weeks, but who knows.

Anyone else who won a shirt gotten theirs yet?

bunda
09-14-08, 10:14 pm
lucky! haha i wish i got a shirt...

4 cans, 4 stickers.. between all of the stickers ive collected from pak, pump, omega and flex i could probably coat my house haha..

i was hopin for a lanyard keychain thing, or a shirt but oh well thats the luck of the draw

Cellerator65
09-18-08, 2:33 pm
i got the 5in1 dvd today, im watching delts as i type this haha

joe-yamma
09-18-08, 2:51 pm
i'd like to see what the t-shrit and skull caps look like!

Jay_de
09-18-08, 3:17 pm
i'd like to see what the t-shrit and skull caps look like!

I haven't received my shirt yet, but i'm a bit curious aswell as to what they went with for the 25th anniversary.

Just popped open the can I won from the big88 giveaway and got the Ltd. White sticker...

pbmiyagi91
09-18-08, 7:09 pm
hey i just got an 88 pack and i was expecting like a shirt or something and i didnt get anything but a sticker and the arnold classic thing...does the sticker count as a prize?
and also there was only 86 packs...yeah its weird but i always count. im a little disapointed

AFTazz06
09-18-08, 7:55 pm
yup the sticker you got is your prize, i got the same. It's a limited edition sticker.

Freakshow
09-18-08, 8:04 pm
PM J-Dawg or Universal Rep and they will make things right regarding the 2 missing paks.

InkdMuscle
09-18-08, 8:32 pm
Yeah bro I hear ya. I was hoping for a key lanyard or DVD. But the real prize is whats in the lil clear baggies. =) but like above said PM J-Dawg or U-Rep they will set ya straight on the missing two packs. They might have sample packs of PAK layn around they might beable to send ya.

Universal Rep
09-19-08, 9:48 am
hey i just got an 88 pack and i was expecting like a shirt or something and i didnt get anything but a sticker and the arnold classic thing...does the sticker count as a prize?
and also there was only 86 packs...yeah its weird but i always count. im a little disapointed

Yeah, that sticker is a prize...

AS for the 2 shorts, send an email to theshop@animalpak.com and let 'em know what happened and they will send the extra ASAP. Sorry about that brother.

killz
09-19-08, 9:17 pm
PM J-Dawg or Universal Rep and they will make things right regarding the 2 missing paks.

Man my test is missing a pak but the thing is I don't realy know if it got Jude or just lost it in my room, it a fuckin mess.

TheDarkHalf
09-21-08, 11:49 pm
Man my test is missing a pak but the thing is I don't realy know if it got Jude or just lost it in my room, it a fuckin mess.

sounds like your SOL bro.

Rock05
09-28-08, 12:46 pm
ordered 5 cans off of fitness one and got stickers in them all....kinda blows...was hopin for a shirt or somethin else than all stickers!

Gregzs
09-28-08, 4:13 pm
I got a sticker too.

randombaz
10-02-08, 10:41 am
Hey I just got my big88 tin and its f'ing massive! Wow.

I got an Animal magnet too, anyone else get this?

bdb1513
10-02-08, 12:38 pm
i got a magnet in one of mine...good thing i have metal walls in my office. haha

Medford
10-03-08, 10:27 am
I can't wait to order mine this week

If I get a sticker, my car's too shabby to put that on it, I'll just save it

JUGGERNAUT
10-03-08, 11:03 am
I don't care what is in there, I'm happy there are 44 more ANIMAL PAKS..nuff said

Death_ADDER
10-04-08, 12:44 am
I bought 5 big 88s and got 3 stickers, 1 lanyard and one card for a free flex/omega/nitro. I was wondering since I'm in canada if that card can be used... if not can it be traded in for another prize that could be shipped to canada? (like a shirt or hat) If not can I trade it to someone who got 2 sets of dvds or something else from a can? Thanks for answering this guys.

Steve

Sindeaver
10-04-08, 6:00 pm
I'm not sure about the shipment to canada or if Animal will trade the card for you. However, you should be able to trade with someone else if they are interested, and there's a thread about it in the packs section. http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=20890 should take you there. Post up and see what people are interested in trading or what you can get worked out.

Jay_de
10-09-08, 9:38 am
I got home last night from picking up my son and I had a box from Universal sitting on my doorstep. Finally got my shirt!
I was going to take pictures to post for all of those who were wondering what it looks like, but didn't have time. I'll try and do that tonight or tomorrow.

It's white, with the Animal Iconic Logo that's on the limited edition sticker that alot of us got. On the back is the Animal A with something about 25 years of Animal (if I remember correctly). All in all, i'm pleased! Definitely a cool shirt.

Medford
10-09-08, 11:01 am
I want to see that shirt, thanks for being willing to do that for us

Sindeaver
10-12-08, 8:00 pm
Here's a picture of the skullcap. The back is blank. http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp22/Sindeaver/1012081706.jpg

Medford
10-13-08, 6:06 pm
just got my can, I got the window cling. after reading this thread I expected the sticker. hey that can's mooga big. Love it.

mikejones1
11-20-08, 8:05 pm
i got the keychain, its pretty badass

mikejones1
11-20-08, 9:18 pm
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm308/smoothb5005/DSC01936.jpg

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm308/smoothb5005/DSC01935.jpg

spyderman4g63
11-22-08, 1:27 am
I didn't see anything in mine.

zanderfever
11-23-08, 4:20 pm
I didn't see anything in mine.

If you go back earlier, somebody posted something about how to contact UN to get a special item if nothing came in your can.

smith06
11-23-08, 7:21 pm
I finally gotta order my first big 88. (moneys been realll tight)..Cant wait to c what goodie I get...my luck it'll be the Arms or Chest DVD (I already got 'em both,..lol)

zanderfever
11-23-08, 7:23 pm
I finally gotta order my first big 88. (moneys been realll tight)..Cant wait to c what goodie I get...my luck it'll be the Arms or Chest DVD (I already got 'em both,..lol)

If you get the DVD, you get all of the muscle groups. Its a 5 in 1 deal so you'd get to watch the full body being trained. Only trouble is that Wrath didn't Squat in the video... was a shame.

smith06
11-23-08, 9:05 pm
If you get the DVD, you get all of the muscle groups. Its a 5 in 1 deal so you'd get to watch the full body being trained. Only trouble is that Wrath didn't Squat in the video... was a shame.

O...sweet. I thought it was one dvd per can...NICE.

smith06
11-26-08, 4:12 pm
Came in today...got the lanyard keychain thingy. lol

BamBam
11-27-08, 12:15 pm
Anyone who wants an ANIMALPAK.com lanyard, I got an extra one (I think lol) so if ya want it, let me know!

IN IRON,
BB-

BamBam
11-27-08, 12:16 pm
O...sweet. I thought it was one dvd per can...NICE.

It is one DVD...just 5 seperate sessions on one disk! Very pimp! lol

zanderfever
11-28-08, 1:42 pm
Anyone who wants an ANIMALPAK.com lanyard, I got an extra one (I think lol) so if ya want it, let me know!

IN IRON,
BB-

I'm interested. Shot you a PM...

Firefist
11-30-08, 9:55 pm
repping the animal sticker on my car. gonna buy another 1 or 2 just to stockup, soon.

DanTheMan
01-02-09, 1:38 pm
if anyone got the free can of nitro/flex/omega
how long did the shipment take? and how many do you get?

krazyassmexican
01-02-09, 1:40 pm
when they came out i went and bought one and didnt get jack in it, then a forum member made me a gift and that can came with a key chain, i love the black and yellow

DanTheMan
01-02-09, 1:50 pm
ah i got two cans for christmas! :D got them on new years. all 88 were in them both, but only one had a thing for free nitro/flex/omega

mikejones1
01-02-09, 2:09 pm
ah i got two cans for christmas! :D got them on new years. all 88 were in them both, but only one had a thing for free nitro/flex/omega

ill trade you my keychain/lanyard for your free nitro/flex/omega?

DanTheMan
01-02-09, 2:15 pm

no thanks bub, I haven't had the money to try any of the other products from Animal so I wanna give this one a shot. I emailed theshop@animalpak.com because I didn't get anything in the other one so if I get another one I'll hit you up. Do you know how many paks are in the free can?

Jay_de
01-02-09, 4:41 pm
if anyone got the free can of nitro/flex/omega
how long did the shipment take? and how many do you get?

Took about a week an a half and it was the 30 count can of Nitro.

Mattman33
01-02-09, 8:49 pm

i am still trying to get my hands on that lanyard. if you still have it, i would love to try to make a deal with you for it!

Mattman33
01-17-09, 1:23 pm
i got the keychain, its pretty badass

i agree it is badass. thanks alot for the trade.

mikejones1
01-17-09, 2:22 pm
i agree it is badass. thanks alot for the trade.

no problem

deadnightwarrior
02-03-09, 8:28 am
No worries Brad... we Canadians feel you pain... ha...

Chin

Hey, I live in canada and just got my m-stak and pak 88 off of fitnessone.com, cheap shipping too.

Peace

Survivor831
07-14-09, 7:41 pm
THese bad boys are still available at allstarhealth.com. And To top it off, there are still prizes left. I have been buying these 88's since they were available and all I had gotten were stickers..... Until today! When I opened it up, inside was a form for the limited edition T. I couldn't be more stoked! Get on this fellas before they are all gone.

Jay
04-13-10, 3:45 am
so no joke i just recently found one of these guys sitten on the shelve at gnc.... had the lanyard.

Little Z
04-13-10, 11:34 am
so no joke i just recently found one of these guys sitten on the shelve at gnc.... had the lanyard.

nice.. solid find!

ionicrod
04-15-10, 3:06 pm
nice.. solid find!

ha, I am still rocking my lanyard

Little Z
04-18-10, 1:54 am
ha, I am still rocking my lanyard

i never lucked out with one from the Big 88 but I have mine from this years Cage and Last years that I rock..

Juggernaut_Jones
10-02-10, 10:35 pm
The 88 needs to come back.

metfan
10-03-10, 12:30 pm
Still some out there. Will be picking up another soon.