PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma City (OK) Animals

sly06
08-18-08, 8:42 pm
I have looked and not been able to find any ABCs in Oklahoma. I would like to start one so if anyone lives in the state hit me up and lets see what we can get.

Carpe Diem P.T
08-19-08, 5:26 am
i would come visit if i could! :)

sly06
08-19-08, 8:52 am
i would come visit if i could! :)

That would be cool, but I know that is a long ways away from where you live.

Themostocles
08-19-08, 8:52 am
How far into OK, are you? -T.

sly06
08-19-08, 8:54 am
How far into OK, are you? -T.

Northern Oklahoma in Enid. 1.5 hours North of OKC.

Themostocles
08-19-08, 8:58 am
Northern Oklahoma in Enid. 1.5 hours North of OKC.

Let me know when you get some guys together and I will try to make the run down. The only time I have scheduled off right now is the week before Xmas, but I can always take some. -T.

sly06
08-19-08, 9:00 am
Let me know when you get some guys together and I will try to make the run down. The only time I have scheduled off right now is the week before Xmas, but I can always take some. -T.

I will for sure. Just need to find out who is in Oklahoma. I am only about 2 hours maybe a little more away from Kansas City.

Themostocles
08-19-08, 9:01 am
I know, not worried about it. But it means I got to figure out if I have my kid that day and the such. But would love to lift with you sometime. Or you can come up and lift with Hola sometime lol. -T.

sly06
08-19-08, 9:02 am
I know, not worried about it. But it means I got to figure out if I have my kid that day and the such. But would love to lift with you sometime. Or you can come up and lift with Hola sometime lol. -T.

That would be awesome. When you guys plan your next ABC event just let me know. I will make it up there for sure.

Themostocles
08-19-08, 9:04 am
That would be awesome. When you guys plan your next ABC event just let me know. I will make it up there for sure.

I will make to let you know Sly. ABC KC has been known to travel also, so you might get a number of our crew at some point. -T.

sly06
08-19-08, 9:06 am
I will make to let you know Sly. ABC KC has been known to travel also, so you might get a number of our crew at some point. -T.

That would be awesome. I bet I could get all of you on base to lift. That's the fine details just need to find people first.

Enforcer
08-19-08, 9:29 am
I have looked and not been able to find any ABCs in Oklahoma. I would like to start one so if anyone lives in the state hit me up and lets see what we can get.

Go Sooners- lol. Good work trying to get this off the ground bro. Anything you need from me in the process just let me know.

sly06
08-19-08, 9:47 am
Go Sooners- lol. Good work trying to get this off the ground bro. Anything you need from me in the process just let me know.

Thanks E! Once I get some people I will probably need some help on getting things together, but until that time. Also, I am not a Sooners fan. LOL

Maharg
08-19-08, 10:50 am
OSU fan then?

How far from Tulsa? I got tons of family down there, and i am originally from there, so i might be able to find a excuse to get down there.

sly06
08-19-08, 10:51 am
OSU fan then?

How far from Tulsa? I got tons of family down there, and i am originally from there, so i might be able to find a excuse to get down there.

LOL not an OSU fan. I am only about an hour maybe a little more away from Tulsa. It is actually quicker for me to get to Tulsa instead of OKC.

sly06
08-19-08, 8:41 pm
There have to be some ANIMALS from Oklahoma?????

sly06
08-25-08, 2:40 pm
Anyone?

ST xl RUSH lx
08-27-08, 4:38 pm
I am not the biggest guy by any means! I am 5'9'' about 175.. I bench 270. I have always been interested in lifting. How can I become a rep of animal? I live in MIDWEST CITY. I am 19 in college for firefighting and paramedic degree. If wanna private message me or anything thats cool.

sly06
08-27-08, 4:41 pm
I am not the biggest guy by any means! I am 5'9'' about 175.. I bench 270. I have always been interested in lifting. How can I become a rep of animal? I live in MIDWEST CITY. I am 19 in college for firefighting and paramedic degree. If wanna private message me or anything thats cool.

Your only and hour and a half south of me. You know anyone that would be interested to join the Oklahoma Animals. Maybe you and I can work something out to get this going.

sly06
02-27-09, 2:56 pm
Well I am getting private messages about an Oklahoma ABC. So, if anone is interested lets get this started!

OklahomaMuscle
02-27-09, 3:04 pm
Like I said before, I'm down, gotta be some more out there, Lets do this

OklahomaMuscle
03-02-09, 5:57 pm
There isn't anyone else from Oklahoma??

sly06
03-03-09, 9:33 am
I don't think so.....

Crash
03-03-09, 2:49 pm
...About as many of us as there are in Arkansas...

...Strength and Honor...

Crash
03-04-09, 1:04 pm
...Perhaps we need to branch out...And Form "Animals of the Midwest"...Pulling in South Missouri and South Kansas...

...Strength and Honor...

ironaddict1985
03-04-09, 1:14 pm
born and raised in the sooner state reside in MWC im up for anything
6'3"
235lbs
i got school and work during the week could definetly work in Sundays

OklahomaMuscle
03-04-09, 2:46 pm
Looks like there are more of us than what we thought sly...

sly06
03-04-09, 2:54 pm
Arkansas isn't to far away from Oklahoma. Well lets see if we can get a few more if not lets start planning when we want to do one. Now I know there are a bunch of Kansas people.

OklahomaMuscle
03-04-09, 3:18 pm
I'm down for most Saturdays, and Sundays are ok if I have a little notice. Pokesbcup12 (my lil bro) is also down for throwing some weight around.

Crash
03-04-09, 4:47 pm
...I have two unoffical members who would be joining me as well...However, I cannot leave the state due to "personal" obligations...

...Strength and Honor...

C.Coronato
05-14-09, 12:14 pm
Crash, OKM, i know you guys are ready to do damage. Anything new in the works?

OklahomaMuscle
05-14-09, 12:22 pm
My brother Pokesbcup12, will be working in Ft. Smith over the summer, so it's possible that I will be making a trip or two out to that area...How close is that to your neck of the woods Crash? Maybe an impromptu ABC?

C.Coronato
05-14-09, 1:32 pm
Two guys is still an ABC fellas. Feel free to ask for help if you need it.

OklahomaMuscle
05-19-09, 11:52 am
Thought I'd kick this to the front to see if any new Animals live in the Sooner state.

sly06
05-19-09, 12:23 pm
I think there are 3 of us? If thats all lets plan and do something.

OklahomaMuscle
05-19-09, 12:30 pm
I am open to most Saturdays, I know you are killer busy with work Sly so what works best for you? Sundays are usually rest for me but I could make an exception once and a while...

sly06
05-19-09, 2:39 pm
Which town do you live in? I am usually always free Saturdays.

OklahomaMuscle
05-19-09, 2:41 pm
I live in Yukon. Just outside of OKC. I could drive a little if need be, I will also prolly bring a guy with, still working on getting him on the Forvm.

sly06
05-19-09, 2:46 pm
Do you know where Enid is located?

OklahomaMuscle
05-19-09, 2:50 pm
Yep, played some ball in Enid back in the day. Bout 80 miles or so I think...

sly06
05-19-09, 5:43 pm
Thats where I am located at the moment. I think we should try and put something together not this weekend, but next. Lets name a place and time. I will probably hit back that day.

OklahomaMuscle
05-19-09, 5:49 pm
That is the weekend of my wedding anniversary, but I will see what I can do...haha Saturdays I usually hit Shoulders, but I could switch it up. Where are you thinkin? My gym here is fairly small but I lift with one of the managers so we have free reign of the place. I will check the date and letcha know.
Oh I hit up Treetrunklegs about it being official, not sure if you had started on getting it off the ground, not trying to step on your toes, just ready to spread this thing...

C.Coronato
05-20-09, 9:43 am
Hit you back OKM. Set a date, and venue and since its your first you can get some nice shit from corporate sent your way.

Start a roll call and we will get the ball rolling

OklahomaMuscle
05-20-09, 10:07 am
Ok Sly, the 30th sounds good to me. Not sure if you can make the drive but if you wanna come this way, I can get our gym open for us, It's far from "hardcore" but it's got whatever you need to get the job done. Plus plenty of places to grub up afterwards.

Roll Call (so far):

OklahomaMuscle
pokesbcup12
(my boy Burt) gonna get him to join today

sly06
05-20-09, 12:28 pm
The 30th sounds good to me. I can make the drive. Your only an hour and a half away. Just give me the address to the gym and I will be there. Do we want to say around 11 show time. Then after we finish lifting we can grab some food. Now we can always move this since it is your anniversary. Just let me know.

ironaddict1985
05-20-09, 12:37 pm
im in

OklahomaMuscle
05-20-09, 12:41 pm
Sounds good to me, the Gym is Biff's Fitness Center 718 S. Mustang Rd Yukon, Oklahoma 73099.
It's in Yukon, yes it's a "fitness" facility, but the management is open to about anything (one of them is my lifting partner). DB's up to 120, power rack, smith, room out back for lunges etc...Let's say 11am for lifting and then eating to follow at one of the local places. I will check with my boy at the gym, but it should be free for your first time. I will get the banner to sign from TTL and we will be official. I will be working shoulders that day so any one is welcome to jump in. Be sure and include your name, right now this is who I've got: Hit me up if you got any questions or need info about the gym...
Roll Call
OklahomaMuscle
Pokesbcup12
Burt(not yet listed)
Sly06
ironaddict1985

Aggression
05-22-09, 11:42 am
Sounds good to me, the Gym is Biff's Fitness Center 718 S. Mustang Rd Yukon, Oklahoma 73099.
It's in Yukon, yes it's a "fitness" facility, but the management is open to about anything (one of them is my lifting partner). DB's up to 120, power rack, smith, room out back for lunges etc...Let's say 11am for lifting and then eating to follow at one of the local places. I will check with my boy at the gym, but it should be free for your first time. I will get the banner to sign from TTL and we will be official. I will be working shoulders that day so any one is welcome to jump in. Be sure and include your name, right now this is who I've got: Hit me up if you got any questions or need info about the gym...
Roll Call
OklahomaMuscle
Pokesbcup12
Burt(not yet listed)
Sly06
ironaddict1985

Looks like this is shaping up to be a solid session, boys. Do it up.

C.Coronato
05-22-09, 4:32 pm
Congrats Homie.

OklahomaMuscle
05-28-09, 1:25 pm
Congrats Homie.

Thanks ttl, I look forward to pushing the Oklahoma chapter to the max...

Thought I'd bump this up to any new members out there, we are having our first ABC on Saturday, details are on the calendar. If you have any questions or concerns shoot me a pm

C.Coronato
05-28-09, 1:28 pm
Gonna be a good one for sure. I expect mass pics brother.

OklahomaMuscle
05-28-09, 1:30 pm
Gonna be a good one for sure. I expect mass pics brother.

Oh the "MASS" part will not be a problem, just don't expect any "CUT" pics... unless the other boys got the diced game on lock, cuz I sure don't...

sly06
05-28-09, 3:00 pm
Oh the "MASS" part will not be a problem, just don't expect any "CUT" pics... unless the other boys got the diced game on lock, cuz I sure don't...

LOL now that is hilarious. Who has a camera?

Everyone better be ready becaus the roof is coming off!!

OklahomaMuscle
05-28-09, 5:30 pm
I've got a camera, they wont be pretty pics but, we can get some shots none the less...

OklahomaMuscle
05-28-09, 7:37 pm
Got our official Care package today fellas... so bring your shaker cups boys...
Thanks again for all the help TTL

C.Coronato
05-29-09, 9:22 am
haha any pics will be good pics my man. Enjoy the first one fellas. Itll be good.

sly06
05-29-09, 10:21 am
Got our official Care package today fellas... so bring your shaker cups boys...
Thanks again for all the help TTL

LOL and bring your A GAME!! Its almost time to get down to business! Any idea where you want to eat afterwards?

OKM - Are you still working shoulders tomorrow or back?

OklahomaMuscle
05-29-09, 2:01 pm
LOL and bring your A GAME!! Its almost time to get down to business! Any idea where you want to eat afterwards?

OKM - Are you still working shoulders tomorrow or back?

The A game is a must, yes sir I got shoulders on the menu, I'm thinking either Chinese or BBQ after...we got both in the area...

sly06
05-29-09, 2:26 pm
The A game is a must, yes sir I got shoulders on the menu, I'm thinking either Chinese or BBQ after...we got both in the area...

I am going to do back today so we can work shoulders tomorrow. BBQ sounds really good after our brutal session!

OklahomaMuscle
05-29-09, 3:15 pm
Sounds good to me, I'm fired up and ready to break stuff...gonna be a good one

ironaddict1985
05-29-09, 3:40 pm
i just did shoulders im hurting pretty bad i wasnt thinking about tomorrow when i did them. i still need to do back though like i told OKM i have a pretty full schedule today started at 4am and wont be done until 2 am so i will be tired tomorrow but hopefully i wont be too pathetic. oh and i can bring a camera but it is my wifes sooo its pink lol i may leave that at home

sly06
05-29-09, 4:03 pm
i just did shoulders im hurting pretty bad i wasnt thinking about tomorrow when i did them. i still need to do back though like i told OKM i have a pretty full schedule today started at 4am and wont be done until 2 am so i will be tired tomorrow but hopefully i wont be too pathetic. oh and i can bring a camera but it is my wifes sooo its pink lol i may leave that at home

LOL that is awesome! Just bring the PINK CAMERA! OKM would you mind doing shoulders tonight so we can do back tomorrow. There will be 3 of us. Just let me know. I am flexible.

OklahomaMuscle
05-29-09, 4:53 pm
ya we can change it up, I will hit shoulders tonight and we can do back and maybe traps tomorrow...sound good to everyone?

sly06
05-29-09, 4:56 pm
ya we can change it up, I will hit shoulders tonight and we can do back and maybe traps tomorrow...sound good to everyone?

Sweet, sounds like a plan!

OklahomaMuscle
05-30-09, 4:59 pm
Had a great session today, pics are up in the gallery. Got mad love from the gym staff today, the owner is gonna join the Forvm and wants to make his gym an official Animal spot. I'm already ready for the next meeting...

C.Coronato
06-01-09, 11:08 am
Had a great session today, pics are up in the gallery. Got mad love from the gym staff today, the owner is gonna join the Forvm and wants to make his gym an official Animal spot. I'm already ready for the next meeting...

Awesome brother. Gotta love the first ABC. And its all thanks to you my man. Good work brother.

OklahomaMuscle
06-03-09, 5:32 pm
Awesome brother. Gotta love the first ABC. And its all thanks to you my man. Good work brother.

I really didn't do anything special, you guys started the movement, I'm just helping to keep it going 'round here.

OklahomaMuscle
06-03-09, 5:33 pm
Hey guys, I'm thinking we get another session together early July? what do you think? I'm also gonna try and head down to Dallas for the Europa in August, any body else interested?

OklahomaMuscle
06-04-09, 10:57 am
Ok, we are trying to get a combined session together with the boys down in Texas. Trying for late June early July ...if you guys are in we can meet up and all roll down together, I can drive. We are gonna try and hit up a gym in Gainseville . Let me know your availability

C.Coronato
06-04-09, 11:02 am
That would be a crazy session bro. Big states clashing together for an even bigger ABC. I like where your heads at man.

OklahomaMuscle
06-04-09, 5:32 pm
OK fellas, it's a go for the Oklahoma/Central Texas ABC...July 18th. Still deciding on a location, lemme know if this will work for you. I will drive down so we can meet around here and then role out together...

sly06
06-04-09, 6:15 pm
Just let me know where. I can try and make it Blake. Just keep me update bro. Don't forget one of these days we need to head up to Tulsa!

dannynb
06-04-09, 8:24 pm
Yep, we're gonna introduce yall Oklahoma boys to good ole fashioned iron-ass-whoopin.

OklahomaMuscle
06-05-09, 10:24 am
Just let me know where. I can try and make it Blake. Just keep me update bro. Don't forget one of these days we need to head up to Tulsa!

Definitely, as soon as we get a time nailed down I will let you know...and Tulsa is a must this fall

Yep, we're gonna introduce yall Oklahoma boys to good ole fashioned iron-ass-whoopin.

Oh it's on now...this is gonna be fun for sure.

C.Coronato
06-08-09, 11:48 am
Big boys doing big things in a big state!

OklahomaMuscle
06-16-09, 2:31 pm
Big boys doing big things in a big state!

Yes sir, big things fo sho...

So is anybody gonna be down to travel South with Burt and me on July 18th?

C.Coronato
06-16-09, 3:24 pm
Hey guys were are trying to push the ABC movement even further. Coordinators : Please insert your ABC chapter into your signature, quote this thread and add it just as it is.

Oklahahoma City ABC (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=20127)

Anyone else in the chapter is more than welcome to add this as well to help further promote the movement. Thanks.

OklahomaMuscle
06-24-09, 11:10 am
Ok guys, we are still planning on an impromptu ABC on July 18th, we will either be driving down to Gainsville to lift with some of the Texas crew or we will just be hanging out here and lifting somewhere, so mark the calenders. Also there is going to be a Big ABC in Dallas after the Europa show in August. I will be going to the show so I will be down there. I think Burt may be coming down for the ABC on sunday so maybe you guys could get together and drive down, or if you are interested in going to the show I'm looking into rooms in Dallas for the weekend. give me a shout and let me know boys, hope all is well

sly06
06-26-09, 12:37 pm
Ok guys, we are still planning on an impromptu ABC on July 18th, we will either be driving down to Gainsville to lift with some of the Texas crew or we will just be hanging out here and lifting somewhere, so mark the calenders. Also there is going to be a Big ABC in Dallas after the Europa show in August. I will be going to the show so I will be down there. I think Burt may be coming down for the ABC on sunday so maybe you guys could get together and drive down, or if you are interested in going to the show I'm looking into rooms in Dallas for the weekend. give me a shout and let me know boys, hope all is well

Sounds like one hell of a time. Not sure if I can make the August one. I have a lot of stuff to do that month, but I will do my best.

OklahomaMuscle
07-16-09, 4:23 pm
Wanted to kick the thread back up and remind everyone about the Europa ABC and Pro Show. I will be going down and will have a couple spots in the truck for anyone who wants to head out with me... just let me know. Hope all is well. Be on the look out for an event in September, may try and take a trip up to Tulsa, or hit up a different gym here in OKC...

C.Coronato
07-16-09, 4:27 pm
I heard there are going to be a few Jersey Animals heading down to the Europa as well .. could be exciting.

OklahomaMuscle
09-29-09, 1:45 pm
Want to bring this back up to the top in case we've gotten some new Oklahoma Boys. I believe sly06 is back in Tx as of this month so the crew has dwindled. I know the Texas boys are trying to get together in the next month or so we may be able to make the trip. I'm Trying to get some ideas as to who is available and when... let me know

C.Coronato
10-08-09, 11:39 am
OKM, whats goin on brother, whens the next event??

OklahomaMuscle
10-08-09, 11:58 am
OKM, whats goin on brother, whens the next event??

Not much going on round here lately, Sly06 moved back to Texas and I've been focused on the Iron Contest/school/work. I've had a few guys from the gym show interest, just gotta push a little harder. Gotta get this thing hopin again...

Dingo
10-20-09, 2:30 pm
Not much going on round here lately, Sly06 moved back to Texas and I've been focused on the Iron Contest/school/work. I've had a few guys from the gym show interest, just gotta push a little harder. Gotta get this thing hopin again...

12/12/09 - If you got boys showin interest talk it up. Kuclo and Greg from MFPlano are really tryin to blow this out. haha we could have our own Red River Shoot out!

RedLegCulbe
11-09-09, 10:20 am
Hey guys I just got to Lawton Oklahoma. How often do you meet, I fell off the map when I got home, and am now trying to get back into it. I don't know of any good gyms in my area so I just use the gym on post. I am in need of a lot of help and motivation, please let me know if you have time and can help out. Thank you. Culbe

OklahomaMuscle
11-09-09, 10:37 am
Hey guys I just got to Lawton Oklahoma. How often do you meet, I fell off the map when I got home, and am now trying to get back into it. I don't know of any good gyms in my area so I just use the gym on post. I am in need of a lot of help and motivation, please let me know if you have time and can help out. Thank you. Culbe

Currently we haven't met in a while. We are all kinda scattered here in Oklahoma, so getting a session in can be quite a trip. We are planning on taking a trip to Dallas/Plano on december 12th to hit up a big session down there with the Texas guys...should be a good time. As for help with stuff anything you need just hit me up. Good luck and much respect for getting back into training

RedLegCulbe
11-09-09, 8:11 pm
I apreciate it man. I tell you what it can sneek up on you so easily if you let your guard down. I was looking at pics from about a year ago and I look nothing like I did then, it was a pretty shitty moment. But it was motivating. I am sure I will have a lot of questions and such for you. I will pm you, or post when I start getting into the thick of it all again. thanks again.

C.Coronato
02-19-10, 10:05 am
The Official Invite:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

OklahomaMuscle
03-04-10, 3:54 pm
Wanted to bump this up. Trying to get an idea as to new members and stir some interest in a March/April ABC. Any ideas?

Dingo
03-05-10, 8:49 am
hell yeah, get somethin goin as a precursor to the europa in august, if i remember right steve was wanting to host in plano this year.

OklahomaMuscle
03-11-10, 1:27 pm
the Cen Tex ABC is meeting at MetroFlex Plano after the NPC show on the 10th of April. I'mthinkin about making the trip, hit me up if anyone is interested...we gotta get this thing moving

00Transy10
04-18-10, 9:37 pm
I am a member at Biffs. Started there last month (march). I work out generally between the 1800-2300 timeframe. Im always wearing the Air Force sweat pants as I am in the Air Force. Im 6'3 228. Oklahoma Muscle I posted a message on your wall... Glad to see the ABC Chapter leader is at the same gym.

OklahomaMuscle
04-19-10, 9:46 am
I am a member at Biffs. Started there last month (march). I work out generally between the 1800-2300 timeframe. Im always wearing the Air Force sweat pants as I am in the Air Force. Im 6'3 228. Oklahoma Muscle I posted a message on your wall... Glad to see the ABC Chapter leader is at the same gym.

good to see you on here man. I actually don't lift at Biff's any more, I built my own garage gym (I train more powerlifting than anything else) and have been training there for the last few months. I'm still good friends with Justin the night manager though so I may have to drop in and train with you. We definitely need to hit up a session there soon. Good to have another Oklahoma boy to train with

soonerbigd
05-11-10, 8:15 pm
Hey guys. Student and natural bodybuilder down in norman. I'm totally in for an ABC and I know a few guys from the gym here that love some Animal and would want to throw some iron.

OklahomaMuscle
05-13-10, 11:18 am
Looks like we need to get something poppin here in OKC. If you fellas got a legit gym to train at lemme know or we can always throw down at BIFF's round here, hopefully will have something scheduled for late June/early July. Any comments?

00Transy10
06-06-10, 7:09 pm
I am always good for a meet up... I just got back from a TDY so i have been absent from the forum. My motivation is crap right now and a meet can only help!

OklahomaMuscle
06-10-10, 7:28 am
I'm down, whats everyone's schedule look like for July? I will talk to my boy at Biff's and see what weekend would work best. Let me know fellas

00Transy10
06-13-10, 4:38 pm
mine is good to go.. no vacations or anything other than the weekend of the 4th.

00Transy10
06-26-10, 12:04 am
Wow, us Oklahoma boys suck at getting on here and getting together.. I need a training partner, wanting to train for my first show this fall..any takers??????

OklahomaMuscle
06-26-10, 10:25 pm
Wow, us Oklahoma boys suck at getting on here and getting together.. I need a training partner, wanting to train for my first show this fall..any takers??????

I'm training at Crosstrainers in Yukon now, hit my up and we can get in a session this week at Biffs. cutting pretty hard myself but I can keep up... What show you looking at doing?

00Transy10
06-27-10, 2:55 am
9th - NATIONAL ALL FORCES BB, FITNESS & FIGURE CHAMPIONSHIPS - * (LEVEL VI) & GULF TO BAY INVITATIONAL (LEVEL II) - NATIONAL ALL FORCES: Open to members of the US Armed Forces on Active Duty, Reserve, DOD civilians and dependents plus all those who have served in the US Armed Forces. Men, Masters Men (60,50,40 & 35), Novice Men, Women, Masters (40,30), Figure Open,Teen, Novice & Masters (50,40,30) & Fitness. GULF TO BAY INVITATIONAL

This is the one I am hoping to be ready for. Just had a major set back having to get some scar tissue cut out of my lower back but ILL be good. Just wish I had a training partner as this will be my first so im going in pretty ignorant.

soonerbigd
06-28-10, 1:04 pm
I'm good outside of the 4th as well (as far as I know atleast). I'll probably be headed to Yukon quite a bit over the next few months. My girl is doing fitness at the Europa and Jr Nationals and she'll be working with a gal up in Yukon.

Dingo
07-12-10, 5:20 pm
Hey guys its that time of year again, the Dallas Europa Super Show will be here in August, we are planning an ABC at metroflex plano this year.... your more than welcome and eagerly invited down here for the show.

dannynb
07-13-10, 6:45 pm
Come check it out!!!
If you're gonna make it or are interested than post up here at this thread!!!

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthrea...d=1#post979958

Central Texas ABC

OklahomaMuscle
07-14-10, 10:31 am
Lets try and get together on the 24th, I will talk to Biff's to see if they have any problems with us using the gym that day. If so I'm sure we could find another spot there in Yukon. Let me know if this will work for you guys.

Dingo
11-01-10, 2:17 pm
wow!!! no action in here since july huh???
you guys still hangin in there?
the 13th is metroflex plano's end of year abc this year.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/metroflex-plano/5072782164/

dannynb
11-02-10, 8:18 am
wow!!! no action in here since july huh???
you guys still hangin in there?
the 13th is metroflex plano's end of year abc this year.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/metroflex-plano/5072782164/the sound of crickets is deafening. Hope you boys can make it.

Malleus
12-09-10, 12:56 pm
Ok, I am in Yukon, Ok and I have read this thread. Its sad to see, I know there are guys on here near OKC. I want to start something real here.

*Don't give me that I don't have time crap, none does you F**KIN' make time.

Malleus
12-15-10, 2:52 pm
bump

OklahomaMuscle
12-17-10, 6:32 pm
bump

you homie where you at in Yukon? I'm training at Crosstrainers gym as of late, actually training for a powerlifting meet in January. Hit me up and we can put something together

Malleus
12-27-10, 11:41 am
I train at crosstrainers almost every day.

Malleus
01-01-11, 5:28 am
bump

00Transy10
01-02-11, 9:41 pm
bump
good to see someone else from the area. I am a biff's guy. I like the environment in the new gym alot better than crosstrainers.

Malleus
01-05-11, 5:13 pm
good to see someone else from the area. I am a biff's guy. I like the environment in the new gym alot better than crosstrainers.
Been thinking about giving Biff's a shot.

00Transy10
01-06-11, 2:53 pm
Been thinking about giving Biff's a shot.
Let me know if you do. I'm there around 7:30 every night.

OklahomaMuscle
01-08-11, 3:53 pm
Crosstrainers is definitely an acquired Taste. I typically train there every morning at about 5. If you see a couple of guys doing almost exclusively power lifting stuff that would be me and my boy Louie, come say hello. We are planning on switching up to at least hit squats on Saturdays. I was in today as a matter of fact.

C.Coronato
02-22-11, 10:21 am
The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Food to follow.

Who?
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

Sandman
04-04-11, 4:44 pm
Hey Brothers I will be in Edmond from Apr15-19 or Apr22-26 and am lookin for a good gym to train in. And hopefully get to meet up with some OK brothers.

Funky
06-10-11, 12:53 pm
I am coming to Oklahoma July2nd-10th I would love to find somewhere good to train and if possible someone to train with! Please Let me know!

BANE
04-02-12, 12:05 am
I live in Edmond, ok. I don't see any info about an animal barbell club in OKC currently so I'm officially starting one. Let's get this going!!!!!

BANE
04-03-12, 11:55 pm
I have started a facebook group for the OKC Animal Barbell Club!! Join this group and let's get this going!! Become the Animal brothers!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/385574841467153/

Sandman
04-05-12, 12:21 pm
I hope you get this off the ground, I would love to be able to hit up an ABC when I make it out to Edmond.

BANE
04-05-12, 3:02 pm
I'm working on it, I'm currently working on a ABC event this summer!!

Sandman
04-05-12, 3:35 pm
I'll keep checkin in here and see what you get goin.

BANE
04-11-12, 12:34 am
I have been talking to some OKC chapter animal brothers and we are thinking about making an appearance at the Branch Warren Classic 2012 on 7-14-2012. Go to the Facebook group listed above for further details as the event gets closer

Sandman
11-23-12, 2:08 pm
You still checking in here?

OklahomaMuscle
12-02-12, 6:44 pm
I'm back in the OKC area boys, lets get something going. I'm currently training here in Yukon hit me up with some times that work for you boys and we can get this back off the ground.

Naraskog
05-08-13, 2:28 pm
I'm new to Animal, but am a competitive powerlifter in Tulsa, OK! Would love to see something grow in our area, OKC included!

BANE
03-13-14, 1:20 pm
I've been building up the ANIMAL brotherhood here in OKC. I've got a great group of guys together that are pretty serious about doing an ABC event.

BWARD42
07-03-14, 11:25 am
So I have checked around and no Animal Barbell Clubs are active around the OKC metro area. I'll be getting back there around October and look forward to finally establishing a chapter here. I know that this thread has been up awhile and that people have wanted to start one but since there's not one currently active I think It would be a great benefit to the Animal community and brotherhood to start one. I know a lot of people that embrace and live the Animal lifestyle that could really benefit from this. I look forward to seeing this become a reality in the near future. Stay tuned Animals, we're coming!

ParkerT
07-17-14, 4:26 pm
So I have checked around and no Animal Barbell Clubs are active around the OKC metro area. I'll be getting back there around October and look forward to finally establishing a chapter here. I know that this thread has been up awhile and that people have wanted to start one but since there's not one currently active I think It would be a great benefit to the Animal community and brotherhood to start one. I know a lot of people that embrace and live the Animal lifestyle that could really benefit from this. I look forward to seeing this become a reality in the near future. Stay tuned Animals, we're coming!

Sounds great! I would be more than happy to make the drive to come lift with fellow Animals in OKC. Please keep me updated on the status of the ABC down there and when people are going to meet up. Thanks.

BWARD42
07-27-14, 2:58 pm
Sounds great! I would be more than happy to make the drive to come lift with fellow Animals in OKC. Please keep me updated on the status of the ABC down there and when people are going to meet up. Thanks.

You bet brother! Getting some things together and hopefully looking to have a big event sometime in the Fall. I'll keep you posted!

BWARD42
11-14-14, 5:57 pm
Hey animals! Looking to get some guys together to train with. I'm training in edmond at golds now. If anyone is near by and wants to train lets do it!

BWARD42
12-09-14, 4:44 pm
My name is Brad Ward, I'm the Oklahoma City ABC Coordinator and I'm looking to schedule an event in early 2015. I already have some great ideas lined up but I wasn't quite sure if there were any rules/guidelines I need to follow before I offi launch this project. Also I would really like to have a Universal/Animal representative there for the event, if that's poss how could I go about getting that? Thank you so much for your help.