PDA

View Full Version : Animal Supplements/Gear in Canada?

Hollow
02-06-07, 1:25 pm
This is mainly for the Canadian Animals. Where the hell do you guys get your Animal products? I am outside of Toronto and it is damn near impossible to found anything! Thanks.

Enforcer25
02-06-07, 8:41 pm
I'm not from Canada, but I know will ship to Canada. I've been very happy with the service and quick delivery time.

ranger_kyle
02-06-07, 8:48 pm
hey man, fellow canuck here. I just order my animal prducts from .... They got good prices and ship fast. I am out here on the east coast in Cape Breton and i receive my shipments in 5-6 days. Give them a try.

Willy
02-07-07, 9:32 am
Hey there, you can get them from supplements Canada (popeyes). You can buy them online at:

http://www.supplementscanada.com/popeyes/universal.html

Or they have 2 locations in Toronto :
Popeye's® Supplements Toronto 659 Yonge St. (Two blocks south of Bloor)
Popeye's® Supplements Toronto 632 Yonge St. (North of Wellesley)

Cheers,
Willy

Hollow
02-07-07, 10:19 am
Thanks!

Axe
02-11-07, 2:32 pm
Hey there, you can get them from supplements Canada (popeyes). You can buy them online at:

http://www.supplementscanada.com/popeyes/universal.html

Or they have 2 locations in Toronto :
Popeye's® Supplements Toronto 659 Yonge St. (Two blocks south of Bloor)
Popeye's® Supplements Toronto 632 Yonge St. (North of Wellesley)

Cheers,
Willy

What he said!

I've had nothing but great service from these guys!

Jon
02-11-07, 3:20 pm
there's www.sndcanada.com too...i think the price is a couple dollars less than popeyes but i could be wrong

cable
02-12-07, 6:48 pm
there's www.sndcanada.com too...i think the price is a couple dollars less than popeyes but i could be wrong

yea thats where i usually order from, their fast and a little cheaper. Also anyone know a place that sells real gains in canada?

Northman
02-16-07, 12:19 am
You can try and hope you don't get hit with border charges. also is good with fast shipping and I have yet to be hit witha border charge.

JWLB
03-08-07, 10:32 pm
I ordered 2 cans each of Pak, Cuts and Stack 2 from the same place Willy suggested. I received my order in 2 days. Hoping to see good results after 2 cycles. Eating "clean" is my only real hurdle. (Yes I know this post is a little old, but I just got here)

alycat
03-26-07, 2:52 pm
reflexactivewear on the westcoast....next day delivery for me.

destructive guns
03-26-07, 5:33 pm
www.supplements.com I just placed an order from them last week got it in 5 days with global express shipping. no Customs charges and got everything i wanted at an excellent price! Service is outstanding and very fast replys to emails etc!!

Cr4zYH3aD
03-26-07, 11:52 pm
It's hard to get Animal supp in canada. Fucking hard. For me at least.

My order from bb.com (Flex and pump) got struck at the cutoms, and took 14 days.

supplementscanada.com took 5 days, and it's nice, but sometimes animal supp can be sold out for 1-2 weeks.

Plus, neither of those have Torrent or will have "project M". So, they don't have the new supps.

It's fucking hard to get the new supps.

colt22
04-01-07, 7:27 pm
Where can I get Animal Pump from a retail store in Canada
(calgary, alberta)

Jeff the Repper
04-01-07, 7:38 pm
check out supplementscanada.com on the www. Pump will run you about $52.99 Cdn and they have a few locations out your way or they will ship for free if you spend over $100.00 ( not hard up here )

colt22
04-01-07, 7:39 pm
awesome... thanks

oh and training 4x a week.... how long will each can last?

Jeff the Repper
04-01-07, 7:51 pm
30 packs per can, one per day .....I guess that works out to about a month.

Later, and welcome to the Animal way of life

dcapital
04-01-07, 8:57 pm
Another good place is SNDCanada.com

smunro27
04-01-07, 11:08 pm
Can also do a search for Popeye's supplements. pretty sure they have a store out there, I know they do in Halifax. Now if only they were in Houston.

Jeff the Repper
04-02-07, 5:01 pm
Popeye's and Supplements Canada are the same company. check the site.

21YearsCanadian
04-02-07, 6:09 pm
Popeye's® Supplements Calgary North East 2020 - 32nd Avenue NE 403.269.7722
Popeye's® Supplements Calgary North 2004 Crowchild Trail W (Close to McMahon Stadium) 403.243.5558
Popeye's® Supplements Calgary South 3810 Macleod Trail SE (Corner of 36Ave.- By Henninger Toyota) 403.287.2226

If none of those are close to you then order it online. They'll price match the online price instore. Just ask.

JUGGERNAUT
04-02-07, 6:14 pm
Popeye's® Supplements Calgary North East 2020 - 32nd Avenue NE 403.269.7722
Popeye's® Supplements Calgary North 2004 Crowchild Trail W (Close to McMahon Stadium) 403.243.5558
Popeye's® Supplements Calgary South 3810 Macleod Trail SE (Corner of 36Ave.- By Henninger Toyota) 403.287.2226

If none of those are close to you then order it online. They'll price match the online price instore. Just ask.

This makes the most sense, buy in Canada and prevent the risk of having it shipped back and losing your money. Not only that, border crossing with non-approved products can red flag Universal/ANIMAL in Canada and we don't want that.

DFA
05-26-07, 1:26 pm
Whats the deal with M stack can I get it in Canada will the boreder let it threw if i ordered it? I'm in Vancouver BC

mark_b
05-26-07, 2:05 pm
Hey, bro, a fellow Vancouver animal. Haha, cool!

To answer your question, you can get MStak all over the place here. I have been buying at Popeye's Supplements here in Kitsilano (Broadway and Vine, next to the Regal Beagle). Not too bad of a price, $59.99 before tax, and the guys are a wealth of info in there.

I haven't bought off the 'net so I'm not sure about the border, but you can still get all the animal stuff off of supplementscanada.com

Finally, there's a brother on here who's located in Alberta. He's got some killer prices, I'm sure he'll find 'ya on here... or else I can let him know you're interested. I'll probably place my next order with him.

Which Fitnessworld you workout at?

Littlefry
07-10-07, 7:35 pm
Well i went to my local supplement shop popeye's supps today to pick up some m-stack for my bulking cycle coming up and the guy told me that m-stak and stak-2 have been banned and they jsut sold there last 6 tins to some guy who couldnt say enough good things about m-stak, so instead i picked up the regular pak, and nitro just wondering if anyoen knows anything about this ban or if i can get it anywhere else/will it pass the border

Liftbig21
07-10-07, 7:43 pm
Well i went to my local supplement shop popeye's supps today to pick up some m-stack for my bulking cycle coming up and the guy told me that m-stak and stak-2 have been banned and they jsut sold there last 6 tins to some guy who couldnt say enough good things about m-stak, so instead i picked up the regular pak, and nitro just wondering if anyoen knows anything about this ban or if i can get it anywhere else/will it pass the border

hey bro...last year i heard they werent gonna carry any animal products in canada...a few ingrediants were banned i believe...I dont know of anywhere you can get it...My guess would be any supplement website that ships to canada.

ProteinJunkie
07-10-07, 8:02 pm
Hey bro,

If done through the proper legal avenues, MStak and Stak2 and any other Animal/UN product are still accessible in Canada. As was once posted some time ago by ‘Juggernaut’, “buying in Canada prevents the risk of having it shipped back and losing your money. Not only that, border crossing with non-approved products can red flag Universal/ANIMAL in Canada and we don't want that”.

You can buy it all Canadian here: *********

Peace,
The ProteinJunkie

Littlefry
07-10-07, 8:14 pm
ill send you a pm protein

Hercules
07-11-07, 7:23 am
I hope you guys aren't plotting some black market Animal ring or cartel...

I find it odd that those supps would be banned. What specific substances aren't allowed in Canada?

ProteinJunkie
07-11-07, 10:27 am
I hope you guys aren't plotting some black market Animal ring or cartel...

I find it odd that those supps would be banned. What specific substances aren't allowed in Canada?

I find it odd as well…

As mentioned, Universal Nutrition has kindly set up International Distributors so their products are available to users worldwide. I can only assume that ‘Littlefry’s’ supplement store has encountered some issues with border-crossing which means they were not using the proper avenues set in place for International distribution. As for substances not allowed, Heath Canada no doubt has a very long list of banned ingredients that would conflict with the Food and Drug Act that I don’t believe are in Animals’ products as they are still readily available here. However it’s up to the individual to make sure of any products ingredient profile before attempting cross-border transit as ignorance is not above the law.

PJ

Northman
07-11-07, 12:58 pm
l-carnitine is the ingredient that I was told was banned. Something to do with it being classified a class 4 narcotic I think. Dumb-eh?

Littlefry
07-11-07, 1:41 pm
thx stiff i was tryin to remember which substance they siad was banned and you hit it right on the nail its not just my local supp store that i go to but i went to GNC and they told me the same thing

Hercules
07-11-07, 1:45 pm
l-carnitine is the ingredient that I was told was banned. Something to do with it being classified a class 4 narcotic I think. Dumb-eh?

If that were the case, they'd need to ban food - namely meats and dairy products. Still seems weird to me...

Northman
07-11-07, 1:49 pm
If that were the case, they'd need to ban food - namely meats and dairy products. Still seems weird to me...

That's why I said dumb.

Littlefry
07-11-07, 2:05 pm
you would think since canada and U.S export/import buy and sell ect... stuff all the time between eachother they would have the same supplement laws but i guess it jsut ain't the case

simpleguy
07-11-07, 2:05 pm

can't believe it... L-carnitine is so well sold in my country and I heard it's quite a ''natural'' stuff, some derivative form amino-acids or something like that... animal pak and animal cuts also contain l-carnitine, I don't think this is the banned ingredient...

mark_b
07-11-07, 2:56 pm
...from http://www.wikipedia.com/wiki/Carnitine

Health supplements
Products containing L-carnitine cannot be marketed as "natural health products" in Canada, since L-carnitine is not considered a natural ingredient. L-carnitine products and supplements are not allowed to be imported into the country (Health Canada).[3]

3. ^ NHPD Monthly Communique, Vol. 1, Issue 1, September 2005. (http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/prodnatur/bulletins/communiques/communique_sep05_e.html) Retrieved on 2007-06-01.

-------------------------------

I find this really interesting, though, because yes, L-Carnitine is found in many food products, most highly concentrated in red meat.

Health Canada...odd folks.

Although, if you go through the proper channels, M-Stak can be purchased here perfectly legally. I get mine from ProteinJunkie.

Littlefry
07-11-07, 3:30 pm
thx for that wiki mark i new there was a reason why and the L-car is also in pak which is very true but since its a multi-vitamin they seem to overlook it for some reason?

Joker-Roo
07-11-07, 3:39 pm
All hog-wash..........

Andru

ProteinJunkie
07-11-07, 4:30 pm
Odd folks indeed...

Here we live in a society surrounded by hundreds if not thousands who die daily of tobacco, alcohol, obesity and sales of over-the-counter drugs yet we have ingredients that are perfectly safe to supplement with in controlled dosages receiving bad press and negative publicity making it difficult for cross-border transit. Once again the topic of what we do and what we consume is a ‘misunderstood industry’ and is under scrutiny by under-educated over-hyped anti-supplement lobbyists. Who knows what the future will bring. In the meantime, shop smart.

PJ

JUGGERNAUT
07-13-07, 1:19 pm
hey bro...last year i heard they werent gonna carry any animal products in canada...a few ingrediants were banned i believe...I dont know of anywhere you can get it...My guess would be any supplement website that ships to canada.

Universal/ANIMAL does not want their products shipping from the states into Canada. There are plenty of Canadian resellers with our brand buying from an exclusive distributor authorized by Universal. Soon we will have a list of who carries the line in Canada..

Littlefry
07-13-07, 3:58 pm
sweet make sure popeyes supplements in canada gets them one of the best supplement stores in canada good advice and qualitly products at a reasonable price

JUGGERNAUT
07-13-07, 4:04 pm
sweet make sure popeyes supplements in canada gets them one of the best supplement stores in canada good advice and qualitly products at a reasonable price

They do have it but for the guy that said it was banned he needs a talking too...
"banned" is a strong word to throw around and there is no truth in that statement..

JUGGERNAUT
07-13-07, 4:13 pm
Feel free to list reputable Canadian chains or stores that could/or do carry our product. No personal links, just web addresses. I'll try to get a list of the ones we supply. I'm sorry to hear that what we take for granted in the States and have supplement wise, is so difficult or impossible to obtain in Canada.

Littlefry
07-13-07, 5:54 pm
ill pm u the email to my local popeyes supplement shop here where i live and mabey you can work something out wiht them with your canadain dealer or what not cause i could really use some m-stak

A50SNAKE
07-13-07, 7:06 pm

and one of the fastest shipping up here too....love that place....just wish they carried the entire line up...

Littlefry
07-13-07, 9:15 pm
yea my popeyes carried the pak, nitro, stak2, and m-stak, when i went i picked up pak and nitro i was gonna get m-stak but they said some wrestler guy came in a bought like 1000$ which was there entire stock so i asked them to go check if they had any in the back then he informed me about the L-car being in it and banned/not crossin borders and i was pissed at least they still can carry pak nitro and pump, but hopefully they will have m-stak back soon

JUGGERNAUT
07-16-07, 5:20 pm
ill pm u the email to my local popeyes supplement shop here where i live and mabey you can work something out wiht them with your canadain dealer or what not cause i could really use some m-stak

Cool, I'm waiting..Thanks.

justinbrown
07-17-07, 1:02 pm
does anyone know how i could get my hands on some animal gear? i live in canada...got no problems getting your supplements there...but no clothes to be found...tried to order through the animal store but they only ship to the US =(

anyone know of a site aside from ebay that could hook me up?

thanks! just trying to rep animal as best i can!

bharatoza
07-17-07, 1:08 pm
does anyone know how i could get my hands on some animal gear? i live in canada...got no problems getting your supplements there...but no clothes to be found...tried to order through the animal store but they only ship to the US =(

You can order from The Shop. Just email the customer service and they'll help you out.

RooRooTJ
07-17-07, 1:11 pm
You can order from The Shop. Just email the customer service and they'll help you out.

wwww.supplementwharehouse.com has the shirts. You might try going there

Universal Rep
07-17-07, 1:17 pm
Animal Gear, unlike the supplements, can be shipped to Canada. These would include items such as t-shirts, tanks, skullies, beanies (touque, toboggans in Canada, right?), etc.

Brutus_515
07-17-07, 1:35 pm
Hey man this place has the shirts and beenie dvds and supps and anything else you would want..

http://www.supplementcentral.com/ordering_policy.php

read the second section of the page it is the link to the ordering prolicy page.

Hope this works for you!!!

justinbrown
07-17-07, 2:03 pm
Animal Gear, unlike the supplements, can be shipped to Canada. These would include items such as t-shirts, tanks, skullies, beanies (touque, toboggans in Canada, right?), etc.

ohhh thanks U-Rep! when i filled out all the info and went to the next screen it said that you wouldnt ship to canada so i pretty much shat myself!

and lol...dude...theres barely any snow where i live...only for a couple of months! contrary to popular belief im sure!

but i do have a pet beaver ;)

Littlefry
07-18-07, 2:14 pm
ill get it to ya today jug when i find some spare time

mark_b
07-18-07, 2:49 pm
Not just the animal line, but Universal products in general are tough to find up here.

I think it has more to do with the lack of popularity, though.

Every supplement store will be jam-packed with BSN, Dymatize, Muscletech, etc. products simply because they're aggresively marketed. They go out of their way to make sure that they have most of their products sold in stores, and they have high visibility because they take out pages and pages of ads in Flex, etc.

Universal and the Animal line in particular are more specialized, no-nonsense supplements. You don't go to your local gym and hear the posers talking about the Pak...because why on Earth would they need a multivitamin when they can get jacked on excessive amounts of taurine and no2? Riight...

So most stores will carry very little of the line-up, or none at all because shelf space is expensive, and so is carrying an inventory of stuff that just doesn't sell well.

Therefore we are all forced to buy online.

But even buying online... from personal experience, if you're buying anything from online distributors based in the States, then be prepared to wait a damn long time for your order... customs will rip your order apart and find every excuse in the book to keep it waiting at the border for as long as they like before releasing it to be shipped to you.

Them's the breaks, but we do what we gotta do.

JUGGERNAUT
07-18-07, 5:33 pm
Not just the animal line, but Universal products in general are tough to find up here.

I think it has more to do with the lack of popularity, though.

Every supplement store will be jam-packed with BSN, Dymatize, Muscletech, etc. products simply because they're aggresively marketed. They go out of their way to make sure that they have most of their products sold in stores, and they have high visibility because they take out pages and pages of ads in Flex, etc.

Universal and the Animal line in particular are more specialized, no-nonsense supplements. You don't go to your local gym and hear the posers talking about the Pak...because why on Earth would they need a multivitamin when they can get jacked on excessive amounts of taurine and no2? Riight...

So most stores will carry very little of the line-up, or none at all because shelf space is expensive, and so is carrying an inventory of stuff that just doesn't sell well.

Therefore we are all forced to buy online.

But even buying online... from personal experience, if you're buying anything from online distributors based in the States, then be prepared to wait a damn long time for your order... customs will rip your order apart and find every excuse in the book to keep it waiting at the border for as long as they like before releasing it to be shipped to you.

Them's the breaks, but we do what we gotta do.

That's way Universal has an exclusive distributor that is in close contact with Health Canada. Don't screw things up by ordering from the States and red flag Universal. Let's get a list going of places that have it already in Canada and build the brand so they want us more.

Joker-Roo
07-18-07, 5:48 pm
ProteinJunkie is where I go, also,

SNDcanada.com has good stuff to guys, check them out.

Andru

JUGGERNAUT
07-18-07, 5:51 pm
ProteinJunkie is where I go also,

SNDcanada.com has good stuff to guys, check them out.

Andru

Cool, keep it moving like this, thanks. ProteinJunkie have a website?

Joker-Roo
07-18-07, 5:54 pm
No he does no, I just PM him whenever I need something.

I was nervous at first, giving out my info and such, but, he sent me my stuff before payment and that built trust with me. Maybe he'll have to look into a site.

Andru

Littlefry
07-18-07, 6:02 pm
protien said he was making a site soon, thats who ill be ordering from so far ive only heard good things about him and his services

bharatoza
07-18-07, 6:03 pm
I don't bother searching anywhere else anymore. Fantastic prices and even better service. ProteinJunkie my source for Universal/Animal products.

But here are soem Canadian sites that carry atleast 1 Animal/Universal product:

sndcanada.com
supplementscanada.com
sportsnutritioncanada.com

Hope this helps.

ProteinJunkie
07-18-07, 6:09 pm
Thank you for the compliments boys…

For the record, as well as to help alleviate any concerns, I DO deal specifically with this exclusive dealer that ‘Juggernaut’ speaks of and provide just the same as larger retailers in Canada in conjunction with Health Canada. However I couldn’t help but notice that only website links are allowed for posting, which I have yet to establish, so Jugg - I’d like to apologize for specifying my e-mail address earlier. Until I do, I proudly am a loyal user, consumer and sub-distributor of Animal/UN line and hope to provide for any Canadians looking for a place to shop smart in Canada.

PJ

Littlefry
07-19-07, 12:08 pm
get that website running soon protein it will make business alot easier and faster, and good lookin site always brings in new customers

Hollow
07-19-07, 12:19 pm
protien said he was making a site soon, thats who ill be ordering from so far ive only heard good things about him and his services

Let the record show, ProteinJunkie provides one hell of a service for those requiring Animal supplements. My hat is off to him.

mark_b
07-19-07, 1:26 pm
Let the record show, ProteinJunkie provides one hell of a service for those requiring Animal supplements. My hat is off to him.

Couldn't agree more! ProteinJunkie is the man! Or rather, 'our' man up here in Canada! Props...!

Venom
08-17-07, 3:37 pm
That happened to me too justin but i later found out that they put that on the site so they dont get bombarded with their canadian fans trying to order products and then they have to cancel and email a bunch of people to let them know that their orders were cancelled. The other thing too is that when you get to the Shipping Address screen, you will not be able to select "canada" as the country. It will always say "united states" but they know that its going to canada based on your postal code.

~snowman~
09-11-07, 1:18 pm
I have been buying my supplements from , awesomw company, but i called them today to check my order status and they informed me that pak, pump, storm, m-stak and stak2 are ceased at the custom. i asked bb.com as well and got the same answer, now u canadian animals where do u get ur supps for reasonable price. im a student and work long hours so i dont have much money if u guys could help me i would appriciate it. BTW any of u guys go to UBC in vancouver, im first year and looking for a good workot partner to hit up the gym with.

HardGainer369
10-13-07, 10:13 am
Hey guys,

i went from 130 at 8% bf and now i am up to 171 still at 8% bf. so i am very happy with my gains, although right now i am stuck and i havent been able to get to my desired weight. i am pretty short so i would love to weigh about 185 but i cant grow anymore. i work my ass off in the gym and eat healthy but i just wont grow. So i have decided to take a few cycles of M stak but i cant find any store that sells m stak. i am from canada and cant find any. what should i do? i am dieing to take this product and i cant get it anywhere. and if i order from a site it works out to be more than it should be since its like $20.00 shipping and it will get stuck at customs and i wont get it or a fuckin month most likely. any suggestions? are there any other animal supplements that would help me put on muslce like m stak would.

thanks

HardGainer369
10-13-07, 10:48 am
probably but it will most likely take a month because of customs...know of any canadian based factories that ship stuff out?

Giant Killer
10-13-07, 10:51 am
Let me dig a bit theres a thread around here somewhere.

HardGainer369
10-13-07, 10:59 am
thanks buddy, im dieing to try this stuff and i dont have enough patience to wait a month lol. not even a week haha

Giant Killer
10-13-07, 11:00 am
Try Pm'ing ProteinJunkie, lot's of Animals here deal with him he is some kind of small distributor of Animal products in Canada. Lot's of guys just PM him and get their stuff shipped.

Here's some more ideas...
sndcanada.com
supplementscanada.com
sportsnutritioncanada.com

HardGainer369
10-13-07, 11:15 am
thanks for your help bro. also, when ordering or if i do find it in a store..how can i tell if its the new m stak or old one? if it says Methoxy on it..then its the old one right?

Giant Killer
10-13-07, 11:20 am
thanks for your help bro. also, when ordering or if i do find it in a store..how can i tell if its the new m stak or old one? if it says Methoxy on it..then its the old one right?

This is the new profile, the old one had Methoxy also, so just make sure it looks like this brother.

selected ingredient profile
Natural Flavone/Sterone Complex
• 5-Methyl-7-Methoxyisoflavone
• Beta-Ecdysterone
• Ajuga Turkestanica Extract (Turkesterone)
• Beta-Sitosterol
Anti-Catabolic Amino Complex
• Leucine AKG
• Leucine EE
• Leucine
• isoleucine
• Valine
• Taurine
• ALC
Anabolic Adaptogen Complex
• Muira Puama
• Kudzu Extract
• Safed Musli
• Rhodioloa Rosea Extract (Rosavins)
Insulin Potentiating Complex
• 4-Hydroxyisoleucine
• Banaba Leaf Extract (1-3% Colosolic Acid)
• Cinnulin PF
• K-R-ALA
M Factor Complex
• Ginger Root Extract (Gingerols, Shaogols)
• 6,7-Dihydroxybergmottin
• Bioperine
Energy Complex (All In One Red Capsule)
• Methylxanthine Complex (Caffeine, Theobromine, Theophylline)
• Evodiamine

Elite
10-13-07, 11:25 am
"Sterling work GK" as our Queen would say...

Also the tins look different. Old M-STAK has a red label, with 'The natural Anabolic Stack' written underneath. New M-STACK has a grey label with 'The Hardgainers Stack' written underneath...

Littlefry
10-13-07, 12:17 pm
like giant said pm ProteinJunkie he carriers alot of the animal line and ships out of canada also very reasonable prices

HardGainer369
10-13-07, 12:47 pm
hey when i get this..is it ok to take with a protein shake? i wake up about 6 and down dymatize mega gainer...contains 600 calories, 60g protein, 5grams creatine and 2g gutamine...is it ok to drink this after i take my animal m stak? or will this affect the m stak?

Giant Killer
10-13-07, 12:55 pm
hey when i get this..is it ok to take with a protein shake? i wake up about 6 and down dymatize mega gainer...contains 600 calories, 60g protein, 5grams creatine and 2g gutamine...is it ok to drink this after i take my animal m stak? or will this affect the m stak?

When do you work out?

HardGainer369
10-13-07, 1:04 pm
7. its abought 45mins to school so i wake up..and before i leave i take my shake, and now i plan on taking m stak.

Giant Killer
10-13-07, 1:06 pm
7. its abought 45mins to school so i wake up..and before i leave i take my shake, and now i plan on taking m stak.

I would suggest spacing it out a little. An idea is, set your alarm for 5:30, down your M-stak pack and hit the snooze until 6:00. Then it will have some time to digest before you hit it with the gainer shake, and also will contribute to the nutrient partitioning of that very shake.

HardGainer369
10-13-07, 1:14 pm
so even though it says to take it 45mins before workout its ok to take it like 1 1/2 hrs before i workout and ill still feel the same effects appose to 45mins before? and its ok to take m stak before the shake?

Giant Killer
10-13-07, 1:22 pm
You could also do your shake at 6, and M-stak at 6:30. Now that I think about it, that may be even better. I'm sorry, I was just having a hard time getting a feel for your timing. Whatever the case may be, I would want to space it out instead of taking them together.

Universal Rep
04-14-08, 3:46 pm
Corporate wanted me to let you know that Animal Gear orders to Canada will likely have duties on them. This is not a charge by Universal, but the government of Canada. They can get pretty high, so please be advised before placing an order. Thanks.

purts
04-15-08, 11:26 am
^^Hell yeah, last time I received an Animal Iconic tee from a promo, I had to pay like 30$ for duties. Shake my head @ UPS.

Btw, are you planning on restocking on the Black Zip-Up Hooded Animal Logo Sweatshirt in size LARGE? I need one!

Enforcer
04-15-08, 11:30 am

Bro when you place your order, your city and zip code will come up as Canada. We will see this and make the adjustemnts to your order.

browner93
07-04-08, 12:16 pm
I don't know how many Canadians use Animal Stack or how many Canadians use this site. But I am Canadian and I have done both and I think Animal Pak products are amazing. The only trouble is they aren't available here. You can't buy them anywhere and if you ask about them it's like your asking for steroids. Why can't you get them here, they sell everything else?.. it's not a big deal for me I can zip over the border in 15 min. I just think it is fucked... Anybody know the reason for this? Animal pak is amazing, I did 2 stacks of them before I went to school, I didn't realize it while I was on them but I sure knew when I was off of them, it helped me to build up my chest and back and really get some big gains, and my workouts just weren't the same after. I am planning to use them again.. I just don't understand why they aren't available to all Canadians...

HardGainer369
07-04-08, 2:15 pm
your from sarnia? look for a Popeye's close to you...

http://www.popeyescanada.com/storelocator.php

there is a location in sarnia..

certain popeye's sell animal products.

Northman
07-05-08, 12:56 am
PM proteinjunkie, he'll hook you up!

prowrestler
07-11-08, 11:40 pm
what the fuck do i do now. is there any other way i can get an animal shirt

SQUAT or DIE!
07-11-08, 11:54 pm

have someone buy one for you in america and have them send it to you?

Appollonian
07-11-08, 11:56 pm
Check out www.building.com. They now carry certain shirts.

prowrestler
07-12-08, 1:36 am
thanks

Cr4zYH3aD
07-13-08, 7:09 pm
there's supplementscanada.com that i know of, but they sells things 30$ over... So instead of buying PAK at 22-28$ you need to pay 56$ for it.... it's a steal, but you get free shipping and 24-72hrs shipping.

They do not have as much product as bb.com.

So there's two scenario:

I order from supplements canada.com, faster shipping, but 40-80$ more expensive

I order from bb.com, wait 1 month for my order (1 week to get to the customs, 2 weeks held at customs, 1 week to get shipped to your door), but get all the product i want.

This is bullshit, but oh well......what can we do.

HardGainer369
07-13-08, 9:52 pm

they sent me a few shirts...yeah it got all fucked up and caused chaos but i recieved them haha. but BB.COM is now selling shirts. check it out

Wasteland
07-14-08, 12:46 pm

You sure? I though Universal shipped clothes/gear to Canada--just not the supplements?

Northman
07-14-08, 1:39 pm
You sure? I though Universal shipped clothes/gear to Canada--just not the supplements?

They do. Just don't order supplements from "the shop" and choose the right shipping option. You'll get it, but be prepared for heavy duty charges on arrival.

purts
08-20-08, 9:30 am
They do. Just don't order supplements from "the shop" and choose the right shipping option. You'll get it, but be prepared for heavy duty charges on arrival.

x2.

I would suggest for all Canadians. Cheap prices, fast shipping (company based in Canada) and no customs.

Hollow
08-20-08, 9:52 am
x2.

I would suggest FitnessOne for all Canadians. Cheap prices, fast shipping (company based in Canada) and no customs.

I'll do one better...hit up ProteinJunkie...he's Canadian and provides an outstanding service!

JUGGERNAUT
08-20-08, 10:06 am
I'll do one better...hit up ProteinJunkie...he's Canadian and provides an outstanding service!

Agreed but let me make one thing very clear. There is only one authorized exclusive distributor in all on Canada, its Canusa Trading Group 888-801-8688 or canusa@gwi.net Protein Junkie IS going through the right channels. Unless people are buying through Canusa, Universal will not support any problems you run into with shipping.

Hollow
08-20-08, 10:26 am
Agreed but let me make one thing very clear. There is only one authorized exclusive distributor in all on Canada, its Canusa Trading Group 888-801-8688 or canusa@gwi.net Protein Junkie IS going through the right channels. Unless people are buying through Canusa, Universal will not support any problems you run into with shipping.

That is another good thing about ordering through ProteinJunkie, it is legit and there is no fear of having your order flagged or seized at the border.

DASO
08-20-08, 4:24 pm
hey guys,

Im in canada (toronto/GTA) and I just used for the first time .com and got my supps in a week. Nothing but good things to say about them. Snd and suppscanada are good but the prices are ridiculous. Yeah you have to pay for shipping but I bought 2 cans of pak 2 pump 1 mstak 5lb universal whey for $194 CAD almost prob saved around $100 if not more then buying from a canadian source.

DASO
08-20-08, 4:29 pm
hey guys,

Im in canada (toronto/GTA) and I just used for the first time fitnessone.com and got my supps in a week. Nothing but good things to say about them. Snd and suppscanada are good but the prices are ridiculous. Yeah you have to pay for shipping but I bought 2 cans of pak 2 pump 1 mstak 5lb universal whey for $194 CAD almost prob saved around $100 if not more then buying from a canadian source.

UPDATE :

Just a quick comparison I would have paid Total Can$262.63 from snd and thats not including the 5lb protein. Save some cash and go with(no I dont work for them) order ahead of time before you run out but shipping takes about a week or a little more. Mind you this is all because our dollar is alot stronger now so take advantage while you can.

JUGGERNAUT
08-20-08, 5:07 pm
hey guys,

Im in canada (toronto/GTA) and I just used for the first time fitnessone.com and got my supps in a week. Nothing but good things to say about them. Snd and suppscanada are good but the prices are ridiculous. Yeah you have to pay for shipping but I bought 2 cans of pak 2 pump 1 mstak 5lb universal whey for $194 CAD almost prob saved around $100 if not more then buying from a canadian source.

I have discovered that they don't buy from Canusa so that means they are not on the approved list for shipping in Canada by Universal. Generally these companies buy from US distributors that should not be shipping into Canada in the first place. Using sneeky methods they all have the chance of having Universal looked at as a rebel company by Canadian officials and could prevent anything Universal/ANIMAL shipping there. Start contacting the real deal Canusa Trading Group for more info and even tell them who is shipping product so they can approach them to do proper business. Toll Free in Canada 888-801-8688 or canusa@gwi.net

DASO
08-20-08, 6:05 pm
I have discovered that they don't buy from Canusa so that means they are not on the approved list for shipping in Canada by Universal. Generally these companies buy from US distributors that should not be shipping into Canada in the first place. Using sneeky methods they all have the chance of having Universal looked at as a rebel company by Canadian officials and could prevent anything Universal/ANIMAL shipping there. Start contacting the real deal Canusa Trading Group for more info and even tell them who is shipping product so they can approach them to do proper business. Toll Free in Canada 888-801-8688 or canusa@gwi.net

hmmm not to be rude but if canadian retailers are ripping me off actually all canadians off by not adjusting their prices i think ill stick with my source. I apologize if it is in anyway going against board rules that I mentioned this. I dont want to get anyone in trouble.

Hollow
08-20-08, 6:31 pm
hmmm not to be rude but if canadian retailers are ripping me off actually all canadians off by not adjusting their prices i think ill stick with my source. I apologize if it is in anyway going against board rules that I mentioned this. I dont want to get anyone in trouble.

One thing you may not realize with your actions here is the cross border ordering you are doing jeopardizes the relations that the actual supplier here in Canada have with CANUSA. If your order ever gets seized you will be out not only your shipment but your money and making it even harder for us to get Animal/UN products here. No offence meant, just my two cents.

DASO
08-20-08, 6:33 pm
One thing you may not realize with your actions here is the cross border ordering you are doing jeopardizes the relations that the actual supplier here in Canada have with CANUSA. If your order ever gets seized you will be out not only your shipment but your money and making it even harder for us to get Animal/UN products here. No offence meant, just my two cents.

none taken, I actually pmed juggernaught and asked if he has the power to delete my post. Dont want to get anyone in trouble and I may think twice before ordering again. Man this sucks. So basically the animal products I order from canada dont contain the same ingredients as they doin the states correct?

Hollow
08-20-08, 6:50 pm
none taken, I actually pmed juggernaught and asked if he has the power to delete my post. Dont want to get anyone in trouble and I may think twice before ordering again. Man this sucks. So basically the animal products I order from canada dont contain the same ingredients as they doin the states correct?

As far as I am aware and anyone can correct me if I am wrong but they do contain the exact same ingredients. The down side right now is the selection is not as wide as our American brothers.

JUGGERNAUT
08-21-08, 10:11 am

It's cool, don't worry about this post because it is in fact what most are taking from what happens when you compare getting product from the US or direct in your own country. The true difference is that it costs money to bring the product into Canada and then again to ship it in Canada, on top of all that are business taxes and duty costs. In a nut shell it's not that your neighbors are robbing you it's just that their margin of profit is greatly reduced and they must raise the price to stay in business.

Tartaglia
08-21-08, 4:14 pm
This is mainly for the Canadian Animals. Where the hell do you guys get your Animal products? I am outside of Toronto and it is damn near impossible to found anything! Thanks.

i usually go on
but on everysite shipping is a bitch

Hollow
08-21-08, 5:16 pm
i usually go on bodybuilding.com
but on everysite shipping is a bitch

Damn, that was an old post. I get my supp's from ProteinJunkie, check him out!

Tartaglia
08-26-08, 9:54 pm
alright bodybuilding.com dosnt ship animal pak to canada
does fitness one ship to canada
sorry for making a new thread i couldnt find the answer

TheBassGuy
08-26-08, 9:57 pm
alright bodybuilding.com dosnt ship animal pak to canada
does fitness one ship to canada
sorry for making a new thread i couldnt find the answer

yeah. i get all my animal stuff from *******, takes 4-5 days to get it.

Tartaglia
08-26-08, 9:58 pm
yeah. i get all my animal stuff from *******, takes 4-5 days to get it.

sickk thanks alot im ordering right now

Elite
08-26-08, 10:07 pm
Animal Supplements, gear, in Canada.
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=2022

Hollow
08-27-08, 7:19 am
Hey Tartaglia I’m not trying to step on anyone toes here but check out some of the previous posts by JUGGERNAUT in regards to ordering supp’s in Canada.

Thanks for redirection ThirdEye.

Tartaglia
08-27-08, 1:59 pm
Hey Tartaglia I’m not trying to step on anyone toes here but check out some of the previous posts by JUGGERNAUT in regards to ordering supp’s in Canada.

Thanks for redirection ThirdEye.

my badd

Chin
09-24-08, 1:15 am
Because I am way to lazy to look thought this thread...

If I were to buy only clothing and Wrath's book from the shop... would I have any issues receiving it here? Intra Aid seemed to come without a hitch...

Chin

ProteinJunkie
09-24-08, 1:35 am
Because I am way to lazy to look thought this thread...

If I were to buy only clothing and Wrath's book from the shop... would I have any issues receiving it here? Intra Aid seemed to come without a hitch...

Chin

Hey bro,

Gear is permitted and so it the book. Just plug in your info in ‘The Shop’ and they will flag it on their end that it’s to Canada even though it’s not prompted on the ordering page. Having said that, beware you’ll no doubt have to pay customs fees and taxes to import the goods. The Intra-Aid came without a hitch because it was handled through Universal’s exclusive distributor for Canada. That’s what they do.

Hollow
09-24-08, 10:42 am
Kudos to ProteinJunkie! Providing us Canadians with a great product and exceptional service!

tec9
12-02-08, 2:50 am
yo man anyone know any canadian site where they sell animal packs since fukin custom shit wont allow it to go thru over here ppl selling animal test for goddamn 120$ st8 rip off

Maharg
12-02-08, 10:57 pm
i dont think we need knives with all these suspensful crazies running around....

I always got the rounded safety sissors in school.

Hollow
12-04-08, 10:05 pm
yo man anyone know any canadian site where they sell animal packs since fukin custom shit wont allow it to go thru over here ppl selling animal test for goddamn 120$ st8 rip off

Hit up ProteinJunkie. He provides a great service to us Canadians and all is legit!

Beach91
12-04-08, 11:05 pm
Yep PM proteinjunkie with your Animal wishlist and he'll hook you up, best prices and service in Canada.

ProteinJunkie
12-04-08, 11:52 pm
Hit up ProteinJunkie. He provides a great service to us Canadians and all is legit!

Yep PM proteinjunkie with your Animal wishlist and he'll hook you up, best prices and service in Canada.

Thank you both for the kind words fellas. Our brother tec9 is looking for Animal Test – a supp I don’t quite have in the collection yet, however I can assure you, it's not on account of me. I hope to have that resolved soon. Stay tuned...

tec9
12-05-08, 1:31 am
ye bro i already talk to him ima buy whatver he have man i rather support him tha

Littlefry
01-06-09, 2:42 pm
Just like the title says to all Canadians on the forvm where do you purchase your animal products from. I have head talk about fitnessone.com however Im wondering if some of the orders will make it past shipping? Usually I by my animal products from my local popeye's supplement shop, but they are quite expensive. My question is has any Canadian used fitnessone.com?

Nightshift
01-06-09, 2:45 pm
Just like the title says to all Canadians on the forvm where do you purchase your animal products from. I have head talk about fitnessone.com however Im wondering if some of the orders will make it past shipping? Usually I by my animal products from my local popeye's supplement shop, but they are quite expensive. My question is has any Canadian used fitnessone.com?

www.theproteinjunkie.com

Littlefry
01-06-09, 2:50 pm
I know about protein junkie, I was just seeing if there was anywhere else where Canadians were able to order, on a side note 5 straight golds baby.

Hollow
01-06-09, 3:07 pm
Nightshift hit your best source for UN and Animal products through ProteinJunkie however I do know that Popeye’s does carry some (very limited in selection) UN/Animal products.

We’ve just had a new supplement store open up here within the last month that actual carries some UN/Animal products.

stringed bean
01-08-09, 12:43 pm
is the best one I could find. I'm in Newfoundland and it takes about a week and a half to get here & dosent go through customs. Also they have the cheapest prices by far.

BigDawg99
02-08-09, 12:16 am
www.fit.ca I order all my shiat from Marc..Great guy and alright Prices...Also Sends Orders COD if ya aint got a credit card...

ripped79
04-21-09, 4:23 pm
Check out www.supplementscanada.com or www.sndcanada.com

JUGGERNAUT
04-21-09, 4:35 pm
fitnessone.com is the best one I could find. I'm in Newfoundland and it takes about a week and a half to get here & dosent go through customs. Also they have the cheapest prices by far.

Let's keep this to only companies in Canada

Nightshift
04-21-09, 4:38 pm
fitnessone.com is the best one I could find. I'm in Newfoundland and it takes about a week and a half to get here & dosent go through customs. Also they have the cheapest prices by far.

Send ProteinJunkie a PM. He can take care of all of your Animal/Universal needs, and get them too you sooner as well! Anytime I have ordered from him, I get my package in the mail within a week.

bassmonkey16
04-21-09, 4:39 pm
i find svncanada.com is probly the best for selection price and customer service.. i work at a gnc and i often buy most of my stuff through them (partly because all we carry at my store is nitro.. gotta get my pak!)
I'm havin a hard time finding torrent and storm however.. i'd order from bodybuilding.com nut i'm just not so sure about customs and these products. i've only ordered my posing trunks and tanning products through bb.com, no supps. has anybody had any issues with torrent or storm through bb.com? i can get shock therapy through svncanada thankfully.

Nightshift
04-21-09, 4:48 pm
i find svncanada.com is probly the best for selection price and customer service.. i work at a gnc and i often buy most of my stuff through them (partly because all we carry at my store is nitro.. gotta get my pak!)
I'm havin a hard time finding torrent and storm however.. i'd order from bodybuilding.com nut i'm just not so sure about customs and these products. i've only ordered my posing trunks and tanning products through bb.com, no supps. has anybody had any issues with torrent or storm through bb.com? i can get shock therapy through svncanada thankfully.

PM ProteinJunkie for whatever you need!!

ProteinJunkie
04-22-09, 12:50 am
Thanks Nightshift.

There are a few distributors within our borders that supply some of Universal’s supplements and for the record; I am proudly one of them. What differs? Because I deal directly with Universal Nutrition's authorized exclusive Canadian distributor, Canusa Trading Group, we have all collectively made it our recent mission to bring in supplements that have never before been found in Canada - regardless of their popularity here thus far. Having availability to these supplements, like Torrent or Storm to name but two that were mentioned, is part of the process in changing that and keeping it in the Canadian family.

Keep your interest focused here on the FORVM for the latest info/chat and feel free to stop in and join our Canadian Tribe as well: http://forum.animalpak.com/group.php?groupid=22

WilsDaddy
12-22-09, 9:45 pm
i use ******* and its pretty much the cheapest out there, especially for animal products!

JUGGERNAUT
12-23-09, 9:39 am
i use ********* and its pretty much the cheapest out there, especially for animal products!

Shipping from the states is not how we do things in Canada, contact Proteinjunkie

Xckelter
02-20-10, 10:16 pm
For you guys looking for the cheapest pak, check out supplementsource.ca, I've purchased from nearly all of the major online stores, and source has the cheapest prices and nice customer service.

I use them to get just the Pak, protein junkie is slightly cheaper for the other animal products

Plus the shipping is decent (ships from Ontario).

Hopefully this helps someone, I understand the frustration, it's near bloody IMPOSSIBLE, even though I love Animal products

ProteinJunkie
02-21-10, 11:31 pm
For you guys looking for the cheapest pak, check out supplementsource.ca, I've purchased from nearly all of the major online stores, and source has the cheapest prices and nice customer service.

I use them to get just the Pak, protein junkie is slightly cheaper for the other animal products

Plus the shipping is decent (ships from Ontario).

Hopefully this helps someone, I understand the frustration, it's near bloody IMPOSSIBLE, even though I love Animal products

Welcome to the Forvm Xckelter and thanks for your input.

I’ll mention one thing in that I think you’ll find that it’s not nearly as impossible in getting Animal supps here in Canada as much as it used to be, and that’s just not to do with what I provide. The brand has become a lot more attainable now.

But despite what other places can offer, if what you’re after in terms of Animal is their supplements, the gear and knowledge of your availability to newly released items and promos for free swag, what’s provided right here for Canadian Forvm members is second to none. You can’t put a price on that. For the loyal following, it’s not always about what a place can offer...it’s time and again about what they don’t offer that they want that makes the difference.

Xckelter
02-22-10, 1:59 am
Welcome to the Forvm Xckelter and thanks for your input.

I’ll mention one thing in that I think you’ll find that it’s not nearly as impossible in getting Animal supps here in Canada as much as it used to be, and that’s just not to do with what I provide. The brand has become a lot more attainable now.

But despite what other places can offer, if what you’re after in terms of Animal is their supplements, the gear and knowledge of your availability to newly released items and promos for free swag, what’s provided right here for Canadian Forvm members is second to none. You can’t put a price on that. For the loyal following, it’s not always about what a place can offer...it’s time and again about what they don’t offer that they want that makes the difference.

Thanks for the welcome!

I've noticed the availability has definitely gone up here in Canada, which is a major plus. Although the main issue I've faced is the pricing, in comparison to those of the states (not even touching on some of the absolutely blood boiling "customer service" that some of the cheaper companies suffer from), that is the prominent source of frustration for myself.

I'm quite glad I've stumbled upon the Forvm, and I especially look forward to the future.

ProteinJunkie
02-22-10, 1:55 pm
Thanks for the welcome!

I've noticed the availability has definitely gone up here in Canada, which is a major plus. Although the main issue I've faced is the pricing, in comparison to those of the states (not even touching on some of the absolutely blood boiling "customer service" that some of the cheaper companies suffer from), that is the prominent source of frustration for myself.

I'm quite glad I've stumbled upon the Forvm, and I especially look forward to the future.

Pricing has always been a point of conversation for most Canadians as they sit back in their computer chairs and compare our pricing to that of Americans straight across the board. However, more times than not, Canadian shoppers don’t realize/consider that it costs distributors and businesses to import products in from the States.

Think about it: I think you’d be hard pressed to find any importing country offer the same price on any item, and not just in the supplement industry, that the host country offers. The same could be said for our Provinces. There is no way you would be able to get your hands on our host Albertan Grade AAA beef in Ontario as cheap as I get it here. It costs your Province to bring it in and make ‘their nut’ as well. Same goes for anything I want in Alberta that gets manufactured in your Ontario. And that’s just within our borders – same rules and then some apply with International trade.

Once that mentality that Canadians shouldn’t have it at the same cost as the USA is understood, I think you’ll find that what we DO have here in pricing isn’t that shocking. By the time any one consumer imports their own item and pays for a higher exchange rate, pays exorbitant shipping fees, waits several days upon weeks for their item to arrive only to be hit with customs/duty charges upon getting it all the while dealing with mediocre customer service – the prices are close to if not the same to what you’d pay here anyway. And without the delays and without the risk of having it seized at the border. Why is there such an interest in it? Lastly, what’s wrong with spending a few extra bucks even if you have to to support a fellow Canadian company? Food for thought…

Anyway were glad to have ya here and like you, we all look forward to the future and making sure Canadians are provided the very best prices, selection and access to promos that can be offered.

metfan
09-01-10, 12:52 pm
Always struggled to get the most basic supps here in Canada and I agree it has gotten better as more and more products from the Animal line are showing up in stores, but glad I got a chance to hook up with ProteinJunkie.

Although I haven't picked up as much as I want to, just knowing it is a couple Provinces away and has most, if not all that I am looking for is good enough for me. Pricing is and always will be a factor, but I agree it costs to bring the supps here and it is extremely tough to match a Major corporation that has warehousing and the ability to buy bulk. Would be cool to reap what our neighbors in the South get price wise, but that is something that may never happen and we just have to deal with it.

At the end of the day, we get what we pay for. It can become an expensive hobby for sure but I take comfort in knowing that what I take in from Animal is working. I can penny pinch and get other supps cheaper, but in the end I am only cheating myself.

100% Animal.

WinnipegMuscle
12-19-10, 11:28 am
Let's keep this to only companies in Canada

they may be an american company but have a place in windzor they ship from for canadians, this is why there is the no borders effect.

I am going to go where ever is safe and will save me money.

JUGGERNAUT
12-20-10, 10:36 am
they may be an american company but have a place in windzor they ship from for canadians, this is why there is the no borders effect.

I am going to go where ever is safe and will save me money.

Let me re-phrase for you, don't offer products to Canadians from your purchases from the States on this forvm or anywhere else and don't talk about products from the US even if the US company opens a store in your country. It's not approved by corp. Proteinjunkie right there in Canada deals with the only approved distributor in Canada.