PDA

View Full Version : Panhandle (FL) Animals

Legendhimself
08-24-08, 6:32 am
just seeing if anyone was interested to get an ABC started in northwest FL

Universal Rep
08-26-08, 9:36 am

Welcome. There's bound to be a few fellas in your area. What about your training partner or other fellas in your gym?

Enforcer
08-26-08, 11:33 am

Have you mentioned this to any of your boys? Get them to become embers of teh Forvm and show some support to you. Then they can tell their freinds and you have the snowball effect. Also there are other Florida threads that you can check out to see if any of those guys would be down for a road trip.

Rida4life
11-28-08, 3:54 pm
Hey man I'm in! I'm stationed over at Hurlburt field in Ft. Walton Beach! Hit me up with the info

xJustjosHx
02-19-09, 2:34 am
yo man, i'm in fort walton beach too. hit me up. i'm down with traveling an hour or so in either direction to start something up for northwest panhandle.

C.Coronato
05-15-09, 9:58 am
Whats going on in here Flo-rida. Its summer time and i know its nice down south. Any ABC news going on?

C.Coronato
08-26-09, 10:33 am
Whats up fellas, still training?

C.Coronato
02-16-10, 9:41 am
Here is your invitation:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

tazz
07-13-10, 3:50 pm
I'm stationed on Pensacola Florida right now I'm on base. I wouldn't mind getting together with some fellow animal brothers whenever I can get off base

TheWolf
01-01-11, 5:06 pm
Anyone here down to train? I'm in the Tallahassee area, lets get Northwest Florida rolling with events!

TheWolf
01-12-11, 1:04 pm
Looking to try and get things going in the Tallahassee area, have already talked to a couple of power lifters and bodybuilders. We want to get this thing going! Message me or e-mail me if interested lb.wolf1@gmail.com

Thankx!

TheWolf
02-01-11, 10:04 am
Its been a while since there has been any activity in this forum and with the animals in this area. Well shortly this will end. In the next 4-5weeks there is going to bd an ABC event in the Tallahassee area. Please post if interested, I have some guys un the area who will be on here soon.

In other words, Stay Tuned....

C.Coronato
02-01-11, 11:12 am
I like it Wolf. Let me know what i can do to help brother!

bye-byetubby
02-04-11, 12:38 pm
I live in Panama City Beach and really need some training partners and a gym Just moved here from Alabama and don't know anyone yet. Would love to find a hidden gem of a gym and be able to pound it out, yell as much as I want, drop all the weight I can, crank up the music, and not have to hold back anything. If anyone knows of one local, lemme know and I'll be there.

TheWolf
02-08-11, 12:16 am
I live in Panama City Beach and really need some training partners and a gym Just moved here from Alabama and don't know anyone yet. Would love to find a hidden gem of a gym and be able to pound it out, yell as much as I want, drop all the weight I can, crank up the music, and not have to hold back anything. If anyone knows of one local, lemme know and I'll be there.

Hey were going to have an event in Tallahasse in the next 3-4 weeks, Panama is only 1.5 hours away from Tallahassee so if your interested come on over and come throw around some heavy ass weight.

bye-byetubby
02-11-11, 9:34 am
Lemme know the details about that event and I'll see if I can make it. I'd love to come, just gotta make sure the time is there between work and school.

bye-byetubby
02-15-11, 1:08 pm
Where the hell is everyone? There are 6 or 7 gyms with 10 miles of the beach and nobody is here?? You guys from Ft. Walton & P'Cola wanna make a trip out here and hit it up one day? Maybe somewhere in between. Wolf, still waiting on those event details man. I gotta know when and where so I can check with my jobs and school to make sure I can come out there.

TheWolf
02-22-11, 7:15 pm
March 18th Were Doing to Have the ABC Event....

I wanted to do it sooner but time caught up with me, and next week is Spring Break, people are leaving town. So everyone will be back in town and all systems go for March 18th. It either will be at the FAMU lifting area or Impact Health and Fitness gym. Don't let the name foul you, its hardcore with heavy dumbbells and chains.

This isn't the official roll call yet, but lets see how things go so far.

bye-byetubby
02-23-11, 8:40 am
Sounds good man. Once the place and time is set, let me know and I'll do my best to make it out there. I'll mark the date on my calendar now though.

deerenheimer
02-26-11, 7:59 am
Nice! Keep me posted on this. I'm a member of impact health and fitness....

Brometheus
07-13-11, 6:58 pm
Not sure what the status is of this chapter I'm stationed at Tyndall in Panama City and would love to attend an event. Unfortunately I didn't think of this sooner cuz I had a couple guys that would have been down for this too but if we actually have someone coordinating any upcoming events let me know and I will spread the word at the base gym.

RobbHensel
05-05-13, 11:14 am
Apparently the only nonmilitary Animal but we have a powerlifting gym/team here in Gulf Breeze, anyone interested let me know.

RedlegDbell
05-17-14, 11:37 am
Our buddy Mike is headed to Destin in June. He's looking for a good hardcore gym to train at while he's there.

RobbHensel
05-18-14, 10:31 am
Our buddy Mike is headed to Destin in June. He's looking for a good hardcore gym to train at while he's there.

Not much hardcore in Destin but Golds is well equipped there

RedlegDbell
05-18-14, 3:54 pm
Not much hardcore in Destin but Golds is well equipped there

Good to know. Thanks for the info!