PDA

View Full Version : McFly's New Journey - Chapter 2

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16

McFly
05-27-09, 8:10 am
ahhhh so good to be back.

revamping somethings, cleaning up the diet a touch and adding some AM cardio....gotta keep the old hearlt healthy. no worries the kid is still getting his grow on just not going crazy at the buffets and diners anymore.

chest and triceps tonight

Pizzalamp
05-27-09, 8:23 am

revamping somethings, cleaning up the diet a touch and adding some AM cardio....gotta keep the old hearlt healthy. no worries the kid is still getting his grow on just not going crazy at the buffets and diners anymore.

mcfly i have a ?
i know u have a treadmill at home
but do u think having to drive 20 mins to the gym to do morning am cardio is ok...or should i fnd a way to get the cardio in quicker after i wake up...am i wasting fat burning time w/ the drive

McFly
05-27-09, 8:25 am
u should think about cutting down to my weight...around 197...just to see what its like

.....I was heavier then that on stage....

Pizzalamp
05-27-09, 8:26 am
.....I was heavier then that on stage....

lol i know
i edited my post forget that last ?

McFly
05-27-09, 8:27 am
mcfly i have a ?
i know u have a treadmill at home
but do u think having to drive 20 mins to the gym to do morning am cardio is ok...or should i fnd a way to get the cardio in quicker after i wake up...am i wasting fat burning time w/ the drive

I sold my treadmill when I moved into my house so I have have a 10 minute drive to the gym in the AM and when I dieted for my show I was driving to the gym in the AM about 10-15 minutes to use the stepmill for a while...i didn't see any thing but getting leaner ever week so I think you'll be fine.

Pizzalamp
05-27-09, 8:28 am
I sold my treadmill when I moved into my house so I have have a 10 minute drive to the gym in the AM and when I dieted for my show I was driving to the gym in the AM about 10-15 minutes to use the stepmill for a while...i didn't see any thing but getting leaner ever week so I think you'll be fine.
cool thanks

G Diesel
05-27-09, 9:20 am

Looking forward to witnessing the freakishness that results.

Peace, G

Mr. Aestheticz
05-27-09, 9:25 am

ONLY GREAT THINGS WILL COM FROM THIS!

I WILL BE DOING THE SAME SOON BUT JUST NOT FOR A LIL THOUGH!!

WWAAIIITTTT SO NO MORE CAKE BATTERED PANCAKES :0(

McFly
05-27-09, 9:45 am
Looking forward to witnessing the freakishness that results.

Peace, G

thanks G....big things are still the name of the game just a little more calculated and looking at the big picture....LIFE

ONLY GREAT THINGS WILL COM FROM THIS!

I WILL BE DOING THE SAME SOON BUT JUST NOT FOR A LIL THOUGH!!

WWAAIIITTTT SO NO MORE CAKE BATTERED PANCAKES :0(

nah son, that can only be an occasional treat now a days...gotta stay on the grind and make quality gains....you are what you eat...

mritter3
05-27-09, 10:09 am
good to have ya back mcfly, gonna cut down some, cant wait too see how this turns out...good luck with that man, although i was looking forward to more bulking mcfly recipes.

McFly
05-27-09, 10:31 am
good to have ya back mcfly, gonna cut down some, cant wait too see how this turns out...good luck with that man, although i was looking forward to more bulking mcfly recipes.

this is still a bulk just more focus on nutrtion and the added cardio will just keep me more of a fine tuned machine! LOL well that's what I am telling myself.

Mr. Aestheticz
05-27-09, 10:45 am
you are what you eat...

This is true you were becoming a bit of a cupcake for a second there lmfao (and you know who and what I am exactly talking about) :::::BOOYAH::::

G Diesel
05-27-09, 11:16 am
thanks G....big things are still the name of the game just a little more calculated and looking at the big picture....LIFE

Awesome perspective bro... I like how you think. I've been seeing things very similarly for a while now. Trying to be healthy while constantly improving and evolving. Letting go of the obsession with numbers and becoming a freak on my own terms. Who cares if I'm 270 if I can't breathe, I'm always hurt and I'm not in the kind of shape a bodybuilder should be?

Peace, G

McFly
05-27-09, 11:27 am
This is true you were becoming a bit of a cupcake for a second there lmfao (and you know who and what I am exactly talking about) :::::BOOYAH::::

HAHA!!! don't leave your girl round me.....

Awesome perspective bro... I like how you think. I've been seeing things very similarly for a while now. Trying to be healthy while constantly improving and evolving. Letting go of the obsession with numbers and becoming a freak on my own terms. Who cares if I'm 270 if I can't breathe, I'm always hurt and I'm not in the kind of shape a bodybuilder should be?

Peace, G

exactly how I've been feeling G...that said I'm not pulling a G Diesel 2008 Abercrombie model search look...still off season mode but not an excuse to be wreckless

G Diesel
05-27-09, 11:28 am
exactly how I've been feeling G...that said I'm not pulling a G Diesel 2008 Abercrombie model search look...still off season mode but not an excuse to be wreckless

That is what I get for taking the high road and being supportive.

Peace, G

McFly
05-27-09, 11:42 am
That is what I get for taking the high road and being supportive.

Peace, G

ahhh you know I love you G!!!! It just cracked me up when a trimmed up G showed up turnin mad heads getting everyone talking!!!! respect as always!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
05-27-09, 11:44 am
HAHA!!! don't leave your girl round me.....

THAT'S FOR THE FACEBOOK JOKES, SPANDEX SHIRT CRACKS, AND TRAPLESS TORTURE LMAO!

Hoomgar
05-27-09, 1:05 pm
So what brought on the lean cuisine in here? We got mid section blues creapin in or what? You know me big bro, no punches pulled ha ha!

McFly
05-27-09, 1:06 pm
So what brought on the lean cuisine in here? We got mid section blues creapin in or what? You know me big bro, no punches pulled ha ha!

nah homie...just gotta keep the heart in shape as well...we take care of everything else...the heart is a muscle too....

Hoomgar
05-27-09, 1:31 pm
nah homie...just gotta keep the heart in shape as well...we take care of everything else...the heart is a muscle too....

I'm paying attention. And tip taken. It's summer time, time for out door walks here. Thanks for always keeping it real and on point brother.

Hg

McFly
05-28-09, 7:56 am
trained with Big Al and Big Ant last night @ OSX

worked up to 405 on incline for 5

hit 365 for 8 on flat and rounded things out on the flat iso HS machine

murdered triceps as usual.....

hit some cardio this morning at 5:30am...... "can't knock the hustle"

LittleMan55
05-28-09, 8:01 am
Cardio?

Great looking work Andy!

I know this is late, but thanks for the encouragement a week or two ago. It really helped me get my head back on straight.

McFly
05-28-09, 8:39 am
Cardio?

Great looking work Andy!

I know this is late, but thanks for the encouragement a week or two ago. It really helped me get my head back on straight.

No problem homie! that's what the Animal fam is all about!! supporting each other

naturalguy
05-28-09, 9:15 am
Adding in cardio is a good idea. Not sure when you plan on hitting the stage again but staying leaner will help your prep.

Mr. Aestheticz
05-28-09, 9:20 am
Not sure when you plan on hitting the stage again but staying leaner will help your prep.

WHEN WE ATE AT THE ALL YOU CAN EAT SUSHI, BIG AL BROKE DOWN WHAT HE HAS PLANNED FOR THE MAN!

BIG THINGS COMING, NO SCRATCH THAT HUGE THINGS COMING IN THE NEAR FUTURE!

McFly
05-28-09, 9:43 am
Adding in cardio is a good idea. Not sure when you plan on hitting the stage again but staying leaner will help your prep.

you calling me fat???? lol

naturalguy
05-28-09, 9:54 am
WHEN WE ATE AT THE ALL YOU CAN EAT SUSHI, BIG AL BROKE DOWN WHAT HE HAS PLANNED FOR THE MAN!

BIG THINGS COMING, NO SCRATCH THAT HUGE THINGS COMING IN THE NEAR FUTURE!

Spill the beans

you calling me fat???? lol

nah you are just big boned

Pizzalamp
05-28-09, 10:02 am
trained with Big Al and Big Ant last night @ OSX

worked up to 405 on incline for 5

hit 365 for 8 on flat and rounded things out on the flat iso HS machine

murdered triceps as usual.....

hit some cardio this morning at 5:30am...... "can't knock the hustle"

nice job mcfly
thats an insane incline
how many sets does it take u b4 u hit the 405?

McFly
05-28-09, 10:05 am
nice job mcfly
thats an insane incline
how many sets does it take u b4 u hit the 405?

bar, bar, 135, 225, 315, 405

McFly
05-28-09, 10:09 am
Spill the beans

competitive eating is the next task in front of me.....move over Takeru Kobayashi....Old Dirty Mcfly is taking over!!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
05-28-09, 10:39 am
Spill the beans

I AM BEING HELD TO A CODE OF SILENCE, I WASNT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE TOLD THIS SECRET INFO SO MY LIPS ARE SEALED!

competitive eating is the next task in front of me.....move over Takeru Kobayashi....Old Dirty Mcfly is taking over!!!!

LMAO HE HAS BEEN TRAINING BY EATING BOWLS OF FAT FREE MAYONNAISE LMAO!

scals
05-28-09, 11:33 am
Nice work on the chest/tris Andy. Hows everything?

Hoomgar
05-29-09, 12:24 pm
Solid pressin McFly. That is some heavy incline work. Hows the energy now that your cleaning up the diet and adding cardio?

McFly
06-01-09, 9:36 am
crazy weekend....just getting to post

highlights of back and biceps last friday consisted of row up to 495 x 8 ...then deadlifts starting at 495x5, 495x5, 585x1, 585x1, 635x0, 635x0, 635x0

saturday trained shoulders at Strong and Shapely, 140 db presses and played on all the sweet equipment at S&S that you don't see in other gyms....

skipped legs yesterday, had a family emergency to take care of....

scals
06-01-09, 9:37 am
Looking good bro. Hope everything is ok with the family.

McFly
06-01-09, 9:42 am
Looking good bro. Hope everything is ok with the family.

thanks homie. heard about your injury....hope you recover fast. I haven't been on here as much...actually kinda busy at work lately...lol

mritter3
06-01-09, 11:22 am
chest day looks amazing, 405 in incline...good stuff, way to tear the back up as well, hope all is cool with the fam....your workouts are motivation for all of us keep it up andy.

jayanticoli
06-01-09, 11:35 am
heavy fuckin rows and deads bro...hope all is well with your fam!

Aggression
06-01-09, 11:48 am
Always holdin' it down in here, McFly. Looking good. How was the MD block party? I was busy digging trenches in my backyard all weekend.

LMAO HE HAS BEEN TRAINING BY EATING BOWLS OF FAT FREE MAYONNAISE LMAO!

That's just nasty ...

Hoomgar
06-01-09, 11:49 am
Glad to see you got to make it down to the MD block party big bro. Hope the fam is OK?

Busy at work I understand. hey, that is a GOOD THING!!!

I see you still been pulling the heavy weights as usual off the floor too.

Hg

McFly
06-01-09, 12:57 pm
at Strong and Shapely

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd167/ANDYttc/alandy.jpg

McFly
06-01-09, 1:54 pm
chest day looks amazing, 405 in incline...good stuff, way to tear the back up as well, hope all is cool with the fam....your workouts are motivation for all of us keep it up andy.

thanks mritter, I'm glad you find motivation in them, I get motivated writing them down b/c i want to write bigger numbers every week!!

heavy fuckin rows and deads bro...hope all is well with your fam!

thanks J...i think heavy rows and deads are the only way to a big thick back...last thing I want to do is turn sideways and disappear like the "beach body boys"

Always holdin' it down in here, McFly. Looking good. How was the MD block party? I was busy digging trenches in my backyard all weekend.

That's just nasty ...

always holding it down son!! you know how we do it

Glad to see you got to make it down to the MD block party big bro. Hope the fam is OK?

Busy at work I understand. hey, that is a GOOD THING!!!

I see you still been pulling the heavy weights as usual off the floor too.

Hg

always heavy HG...I don't really know any other way...

and all...fam is doing well...moms got sick and rest of the fam was out of town so I had to step up and take care of mom-dukes....she'll make a full recovery and be back on her grind in about a week.

C.Coronato
06-01-09, 4:01 pm
at Strong and Shapely

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd167/ANDYttc/alandy.jpg

Stoppin by Jersey. How was the block party?

scals
06-01-09, 5:23 pm
thanks homie. heard about your injury....hope you recover fast. I haven't been on here as much...actually kinda busy at work lately...lol

Thanks bro. Finally out of the sling and back in the gym. Goin light on the upper body to heal the elbow then goin full out, back to normal.

Big Al
06-01-09, 8:55 pm
The MD party was ok,you know we had to go rep ANIMAL.
The only other animals that showed up were Blckdragun and newbreed.
But the four of us reped well for us.

McFly
06-02-09, 10:18 am
on the run today....

eating 2 cans of cold tuna, 1 cup cold rice, mixed with salsa....not great but not bad...gets the job done....chasing it with a couple scoops of carb MAX for a little more carbs

Mr. Aestheticz
06-02-09, 10:52 am
on the run today....

eating 2 cans of cold tuna, 1 cup cold rice, mixed with salsa....not great but not bad...gets the job done....chasing it with a couple scoops of carb MAX for a little more carbs

I GIVE THAT MEAL 4 OUT OF 5 STARS!

McFly
06-02-09, 10:59 am
I GIVE THAT MEAL 4 OUT OF 5 STARS!

damn 4 outa 5 stars from Mr. A maybe I need my own TV show now!!

McFly
06-03-09, 8:12 am
chest and triceps tonight!!!

Merat
06-03-09, 9:18 am

lookin forward to readin what you be puttin up!

Mr. Aestheticz
06-03-09, 9:21 am

AREN'T WE RUNNING A LIL LATE HERE?

McFly
06-03-09, 9:55 am
AREN'T WE RUNNING A LIL LATE HERE?

nah kid...pay attention. we take monday and tuesday off now....rest up 100% after legs and raging to murder chest after getting stir crazy for two days....

Mr. Aestheticz
06-03-09, 10:19 am
nah kid...pay attention. we take monday and tuesday off now....rest up 100% after legs and raging to murder chest after getting stir crazy for two days....

THATS RIGHT LEGS ON SUNDAYS DUUUUHHH I DID THEM ON A SUNDAY WITH YALL!

IM THINKING TODAY IS THURSDAY!

MY BAD!

McFly
06-03-09, 2:49 pm
damn, I am so fired up to train!!! 4 more hours 2 more meals and the madness begins....

McFly
06-03-09, 4:09 pm
still doing light cardio 4-5 days a week, and eating cleaner mon-fri.....trying to keep the carbs high still....dropped a few pounds down to 258 this morning. I can deal with that, again, I'm not trying to get lean, just looking at overall health. I have no doubt once my body gets use to the changes in diet and cardio I will be able to get the scale moving back up towards 270....280....+++ before I begin to diet for something.

Mr. Aestheticz
06-03-09, 4:22 pm
you Cahn Do Eet!!!!

Merat
06-03-09, 4:47 pm
Mcfly, do ya mind if I ask ya a few questions?

When on a lean bulk, should I still do cardio? and what can one do bout appitite? cus especially durin these hot days as summer creeps upon us, somehow a big bowl of oats dosnt look to appitising! any ways I can get over this? Also Im doin an upper/lower split, waste of time? should I do body parts? Sorry for raidin your thread like this just a young kid trying to gain best as he can!

-Merat

Firedrake
06-03-09, 5:32 pm
damn, I am so fired up to train!!! 4 more hours 2 more meals and the madness begins....

Go for it, bro! Hit it HARD!

sanga
06-04-09, 7:50 am
Looking good there Andy, bigger than when I saw you at The Arnold, Al looks well. Look at the guys behind you looking at you, lol

McFly
06-04-09, 8:02 am
hit chest and triceps last night....didn't go according to plan but I made the best of it. Some of you may have heard me say I can't and don't really take any stimulants or when I do it is not very consistant b/c I don't feel well with them in my system. Last night was one of those night and my supplement mad scientist mixing got the best of me. felt like shit basically

incline db's: 100, 120, 150 x 8, 170x0 <<<<that will never happen again grrrrr

flat bench: 135, 225 x 10, 315 x 8 still feeling like shit took a 5 minute or more break Big Al suggested me just try to knock out triceps but I wanted one more set maybe against my better judgement but whatever.....and EASY 315 x 15

pushdowns: 3 x 24

rev grip pushdowns: 3 x 24

push outs: 3 x 24

overhead ext's: 3 x 24

hit my PWO shake and was out....the worst i've felt in a workout in a LONG time...never again...me and stims just don't mix.

McFly
06-04-09, 8:09 am
Mcfly, do ya mind if I ask ya a few questions?

When on a lean bulk, should I still do cardio? and what can one do bout appitite? cus especially durin these hot days as summer creeps upon us, somehow a big bowl of oats dosnt look to appitising! any ways I can get over this? Also Im doin an upper/lower split, waste of time? should I do body parts? Sorry for raidin your thread like this just a young kid trying to gain best as he can!

-Merat

I think there are health benefits to cardio year round, I'm only doing it for that reason right now. It can't hurt, but I am making sure I eat a little more now becasuse wanting to go is still my #1 priority in this game. as far as eating, yeah it sucks, it's really mind over matter for me. I tend to eat a lot of my meals cold, it's about eating for purpose not for pleasure most of the time. Again, as bodybuilding is my focus I train body parts vs. upper and lower body spilts. I've never really trained a upper/lower type split before but I can't imagine being able to really attack each muscle group with 100% intensity training your whole upper and then lower.....hope this helps

Go for it, bro! Hit it HARD!

I gave it all I could....redemption next week.

Looking good there Andy, bigger than when I saw you at The Arnold, Al looks well. Look at the guys behind you looking at you, lol

thanks sanga!!!! I've been really trying to put on quality size, not just move the scale but make physique improvments along the way.

Pizzalamp
06-04-09, 8:12 am
mcfly u are looking insane in that pic of u and gigantic al at strong n shapely
soo so thick and wide

sanga
06-04-09, 8:12 am
thanks sanga!!!! I've been really trying to put on quality size, not just move the scale but make physique improvments along the way.

Well it definately shows mate, whatever you are doing keep doing it, all the best to you mate.

McFly
06-04-09, 8:16 am
mcfly u are looking insane in that pic of u and gigantic al at strong n shapely
soo so thick and wide

thanks P I appreciate it. i've been trying...one guy filming the event joked with me saying I look pretty big but then Big Al walks around the corner and FFUUCCKK!!!!!

Well it definately shows mate, whatever you are doing keep doing it, all the best to you mate.

Thanks! I plan to keep plugging away....

Merat
06-04-09, 8:49 am
I think there are health benefits to cardio year round, I'm only doing it for that reason right now. It can't hurt, but I am making sure I eat a little more now becasuse wanting to go is still my #1 priority in this game. as far as eating, yeah it sucks, it's really mind over matter for me. I tend to eat a lot of my meals cold, it's about eating for purpose not for pleasure most of the time. Again, as bodybuilding is my focus I train body parts vs. upper and lower body spilts. I've never really trained a upper/lower type split before but I can't imagine being able to really attack each muscle group with 100% intensity training your whole upper and then lower.....hope this helps

Hey mcfly, thanks alot man, advice was deff good, appreciate it!

Mr. Aestheticz
06-04-09, 9:42 am
thanks P I appreciate it. i've been trying...one guy filming the event joked with me saying I look pretty big but then Big Al walks around the corner and FFUUCCKK!!!!!

Then I walk in the room and everyone says fuck it we all have to leave now we are in the presence of greatness!

:0)

mritter3
06-04-09, 9:59 am
judging by your pic mcfly your putting in a ton of work....what do the stims do to your system??? eventhough you were not happy with the workout...still one hell of session

McFly
06-04-09, 10:08 am
Then I walk in the room and everyone says fuck it we all have to leave now we are in the presence of greatness!

:0)

do i need to tell the entire forvm about what happened at the sushi bar??? come on little one!!!

judging by your pic mcfly your putting in a ton of work....what do the stims do to your system??? eventhough you were not happy with the workout...still one hell of session

thank you mritter, it's really been years of me just having fun, learning and challenging myself....

stims tend to either give me wicked headaches, upset stomach and/or just an overall uncomfortable/jittery feeling. Certain ones I have ruled out completly as others I can use in moderation....

Mr. Aestheticz
06-04-09, 10:10 am
do i need to tell the entire forvm about what happened at the sushi bar??? come on little one!!!

LLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO SCREW YOU LMAO!

HEY BUT BIG AL SAID I NEEDED TO UPGRADE TO XL ANIMA SHIRTS WHICH I DID AND YOU WERE THERE WHEN HE WITNESSED IT :0)

McFly
06-04-09, 10:14 am
LLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO SCREW YOU LMAO!

HEY BUT BIG AL SAID I NEEDED TO UPGRADE TO XL ANIMA SHIRTS WHICH I DID AND YOU WERE THERE WHEN HE WITNESSED IT :0)

yes he did...you looked like you were wearing my little sisters baby t's, you really shouldn't wear those medium animal shirts.....

Hoomgar
06-04-09, 10:47 am
hit chest and triceps last night....didn't go according to plan but I made the best of it. Some of you may have heard me say I can't and don't really take any stimulants or when I do it is not very consistant b/c I don't feel well with them in my system. Last night was one of those night and my supplement mad scientist mixing got the best of me. felt like shit basically

incline db's: 100, 120, 150 x 8, 170x0 <<<<that will never happen again grrrrr

flat bench: 135, 225 x 10, 315 x 8 still feeling like shit took a 5 minute or more break Big Al suggested me just try to knock out triceps but I wanted one more set maybe against my better judgement but whatever.....and EASY 315 x 15

pushdowns: 3 x 24

rev grip pushdowns: 3 x 24

push outs: 3 x 24

overhead ext's: 3 x 24

hit my PWO shake and was out....the worst i've felt in a workout in a LONG time...never again...me and stims just don't mix.

Live and learn homie. You still got some work done for what you do. Can I ask what the stims were? PM if you don't want to post it public. I have reasons for asking broseph. Appreciate the info.

Hg

Big Al
06-04-09, 1:12 pm
Just because a hot chick hands you a free drink doesn't aways meen you should drink it!!!!!
HUMMMMMM???!!!!LOL

McFly
06-04-09, 1:13 pm
Just because a hot chick hands you a free drink doesn't aways meen you should drink it!!!!!
HUMMMMMM???!!!!LOL

lesson learned.....

Mr. Aestheticz
06-04-09, 1:30 pm
HUMMMMMM???!!!!LOL

TRUE STORY:

WAS AT THE CLUB WITH ONE OF MY TEAMMATES BACK IN COLLEGE SOME CHICK BOUGHT HIM DRINKS ALL NIGHT, GOT HIM WASTED, WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING MY MANS WALLET WAS GONE AND $500 OUT OF HIS DEBIT ACCOUNT!

VERY STRONG LESSON TO LEARN, FROM A VERY STRONG MAN!

...EASY!!!

McFly
06-05-09, 10:19 am
Hit some 6am cardio and a few quick sets of abs w/ the wheel roller thing....NO JOKE there fellas

back and biceps tonight....

Hoomgar
06-05-09, 10:26 am
What was for breakfast?

McFly
06-05-09, 11:03 am
What was for breakfast?

what else should it be? egg whites, ultra-iso whey and oats my friend...oh and a slice of left over cheesecake from yesterdays luncheon LOL

REAL TALK

J Wong
06-05-09, 11:07 am
Hit some 6am cardio and a few quick sets of abs w/ the wheel roller thing....NO JOKE there fellas

back and biceps tonight....

The ab wheel roller thing is so awkward feeling!!

Kill that back tonight.

Mr. Aestheticz
06-05-09, 11:21 am
oh and a slice of left over cheesecake from yesterdays luncheon LOL

REAL TALK

WHAT HAPPENED TO KEEPING IT CLEAN M-F?

McFly
06-05-09, 11:27 am
WHAT HAPPENED TO KEEPING IT CLEAN M-F?

cheesecake has a special place in my heart. I can't say no to it in the offseason.

cheesecake, fine wine and fine women...gets a brother every time....LMFAO!!!!! oh and cupcakes!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha

Mr. Aestheticz
06-05-09, 11:36 am
cheesecake has a special place in my heart. I can't say no to it in the offseason.

cheesecake, fine wine and fine women...gets a brother every time....LMFAO!!!!! oh and cupcakes!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha

THEY HAVE TO BE RED VELVET THOUGH LIKE THE ONES SHORTY GAVE YOU LOL, I WAS TRYING TO FIND THOSE THINGS ONLINE LMAO!

Hoomgar
06-05-09, 1:19 pm
what else should it be? egg whites, ultra-iso whey and oats my friend...oh and a slice of left over cheesecake from yesterdays luncheon LOL

REAL TALK

You can grow on it I guess :D

Where is the Steak?

Come on, there is more! Might as well spill it all while your confessing.

McFly
06-05-09, 1:33 pm
You can grow on it I guess :D

Where is the Steak?

Come on, there is more! Might as well spill it all while your confessing.

I never eat steak for breakfast...don't you pay attention?!!?!

there is no more...that's for another type of web site LMAO!!!

Hoomgar
06-05-09, 2:07 pm
I never eat steak for breakfast...don't you pay attention?!!?!

I do pay attention and I've been greatly confused??? Thus my constant poking at this topic. Your huge, I'm not... "yet" so what is the best timing for my steak then homie?

there is no more...that's for another type of web site LMAO!!!

Oh yea, sorry, got carried away. I'll check your posts "over there" LOL!

Hg

McFly
06-05-09, 2:18 pm
I do pay attention and I've been greatly confused??? Thus my constant poking at this topic. Your huge, I'm not... "yet" so what is the best timing for my steak then homie?

Hg

NOT AT THE MOMENT...but typically i try to eat two red meat meals a day...one at lunch and one after my PWO shake settles.

Hoomgar
06-05-09, 2:22 pm
NOT AT THE MOMENT...but typically i try to eat two red meat meals a day...one at lunch and one after my PWO shake settles.

Noted.

McFly
06-05-09, 3:34 pm
3 hours til back and biceps.....time to do work!!!!!

Firedrake
06-05-09, 3:36 pm
3 hours til back and biceps.....time to do work!!!!!

Get 'er done, son! Make 'em BURN!

Hoomgar
06-05-09, 4:56 pm
Rip it up McFly. Eat big and have a great weekend bro.

McFly
06-08-09, 9:08 am
Back and biceps

Wide grip pulldowns: 4 sets of 10-12 working up to the stack…I think 300 pounds

Bentover rows in the smith: 1pps, 2pps, 3pps, 3pps x 10

Seated HS row : 2pps, 3pps, 4pps, 5pps x 10

Seated cable row: 3 sets working up to the stack (400#) for 8

Straight bar Cable curls: 3 x 24

Straight bar Rev cable curls: 3 x 24

One arm high pulley curl: 3 x 24

2 arm high pulley curl: 3 x 24

Back was pumped from the smith rows and HS machine….good change…hit my PWO drink and called it a night….

McFly
06-08-09, 9:12 am
shoulders:

seated dumbbell press: 4 warm up sets, 100 x 10, 120 x 10, 145 x 10

seated smith press: 1pps, 2pps 3pps, x 8-10

behind back cable side lateral: 3 x 10

standing face pull: 3 x 10-12

shrugs: 225, 315, 405, 495 x 8 -10

debated going up to 160’s on presses opted to hit some smith instead….felt strong today…..

mritter3
06-08-09, 9:14 am
good shit as always mcfly, back must have been feeling good after that one....another solid session.

McFly
06-08-09, 9:18 am
Legs: the usual, me big al and our boy Beck….plus we had a visitor who traveled 3,000 miles to bang legs with us CarrieAnn Simmons

Warm up on the leg extensions working up to the stack for and easy 10

Leg press: 600, 800, 1200, 1470, 1740, 1740 +255 pound beck X 10 reps

Power squat: 600x5 (too light wasn’t wasting my breath) 800x8, 1070x8, 1070 + 255 pound Beck x8

Walking lunges w/55# db’s: 2 sets up and back length of the gym

Kneeling iso ham curl: 90x10, 135x10, 180x10, 225 x 8

Seated curl: 3 sets x 10…last set w/ stack

Legs were toast…by the evening I was already feeling it…so I figures some 5 guys burgers and a pint of ice cream would help feed the recovery!!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
06-08-09, 9:18 am
Still Hitting Up Cardio?

McFly
06-08-09, 9:33 am
good shit as always mcfly, back must have been feeling good after that one....another solid session.

thanks bro. didn't go crazy heavy but the strict movement of the smith really hit the back nice

Still Hitting Up Cardio?

yes sir 4-5 days a week usually in the AM, however, today I slept in so it will be after work.

McFly
06-08-09, 1:00 pm
So, day one of my two days off...no cardio this morning, legs are still toast and I feel resting them will help them grow instead of beating them up on the treadmill. cardio will resume tomorrow morning. today and tomorrow will consist of feeding and resting....gearing up for a big chest session on Wednesday.

Gambit
06-08-09, 1:44 pm
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, McFly. I think my jaw is still hanging, even ten minutes after reading your last few workouts. Great work.

McFly
06-08-09, 2:27 pm
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, McFly. I think my jaw is still hanging, even ten minutes after reading your last few workouts. Great work.

haha thanks Gam, I've come to the conclusion I don't know how to train any other way but to push heavier set after set....I can't seem to wrap my head around the "train for a pump" school of thought....So....this is what we do....

Firedrake
06-08-09, 2:32 pm
Day-umn, McFly -- those legs HAVE to be freakin' toasty at this point! Color me seriously impressed!

Hoomgar
06-08-09, 4:02 pm
Legs were toast…by the evening I was already feeling it…so I figures some 5 guys burgers and a pint of ice cream would help feed the recovery!!!!

A man after my own heart. Crazy work in here as always McFly.

Hg

C.Coronato
06-08-09, 5:01 pm
If i make it up to the LI ABC(which im pretty sure i will) i may take you up on training shoulders .. Im in need of a good beating.

SizeMatters
06-09-09, 10:35 am
If i make it up to the LI ABC(which im pretty sure i will) i may take you up on training shoulders .. Im in need of a good beating.

this is gonna beeee funnnnn ;)...oh btw mcfly ill be in the forvm teeshirt that sayd Sizematters on it, origional i know haha everyoen knows who u n big al are and i jus figured it'd make shit easier for me lol, got chest don yesterday and back is gonan get blasted today, so i can rest up till you guys remove my sholders off the bone sunday =)

McFly
06-09-09, 12:59 pm

this is gonna beeee funnnnn ;)...oh btw mcfly ill be in the forvm teeshirt that sayd Sizematters on it, origional i know haha everyoen knows who u n big al are and i jus figured it'd make shit easier for me lol, got chest don yesterday and back is gonan get blasted today, so i can rest up till you guys remove my sholders off the bone sunday =)

looks like madness in the making!!!!! more the merrier!!!

if you haven't noticed we train HEAVY as possible...no high rep "pump" training here....well we might throw in a strict 20 rep set if needed to get that skin splitting pump after some heavy ass shit.

Big Wides
06-09-09, 1:06 pm
if you haven't noticed we train HEAVY as possible...no high rep "pump" training here....well we might throw in a strict 20 rep set if needed to get that skin splitting pump after some heavy ass shit.

The best way to train right there....

Mr. Aestheticz
06-09-09, 1:06 pm
Two M0re Who might Survive A Mcfly And Big Al, Session!!!!

mritter3
06-09-09, 1:12 pm
that leg workout looks crazy man....always come here for a little motivation....and always get it...thanks man.

Hoomgar
06-09-09, 1:51 pm

Yea, wait until they find out how heavy that finisher 20 rep set is that he was talkin about ;)

McFly
06-10-09, 8:12 am
The best way to train right there....

ahhh glad you agree!

we'll see, a lot of people has said they wanted to train....yet...seem to bail....Mr. A is one of only a few how didn't quit on our leg day or any workout for that matter

that leg workout looks crazy man....always come here for a little motivation....and always get it...thanks man.

glad you find motivation in the nonsense that goes on here...it's all fun and pushing ourselves to limits the next man is scared to

Yea, wait until they find out how heavy that finisher 20 rep set is that he was talkin about ;)

ahhh it's not that heavy HG....strict form and high reps come with that last set....

B Con
06-10-09, 9:43 am
Are you big and freaky yet?

McFly
06-10-09, 9:51 am
Are you big and freaky yet?

NO SIR....Still plugging away trying to fill out my medium t-shirts.

B Con
06-10-09, 9:59 am
NO SIR....Still plugging away trying to fill out my medium t-shirts.

Haha that's awesome. How you been?

McFly
06-10-09, 4:16 pm
chest is 2 hours @ OSX....I'm ready....haven't ate much this week and on antibiotic for a sinus and ear infection but I am ready to do some work!!!!!!

Hoomgar
06-10-09, 4:22 pm
haven't ate much this week and on antibiotic for a sinus and ear infection but I am ready to do some work!!!!!!

Take care big fella. Gotta get your grow on! Hope that clears up for you. I hate taking that crap. Why the low diet this week? Deliberate or because of being sick?

chest is 2 hours @ OSX....I'm ready....

Is this the stop where I can board the crazy train? Rip it up and throw it down big bro!

Hg

McFly
06-11-09, 9:17 am
shitty chest workout last night...not a lot of energy and too much bs'in going on

incline barbell: 135, 225, 315, 315 x 8-10

flat bench: 135x10, 225x10, 315x8, 315 x 10

bodymaster seated press: stack x 12-15 x3

hit my pwo shake and then...

went home ate some BBQ chicken breast and rice....

my body still feels out of it, a few more days on the meds and then I should be back in the swing of things.

Mr. Aestheticz
06-11-09, 9:38 am
Anyone Else I Would Say This Isnt A Shitty Workout!

But If You Say It Is And I Know How You Are Then It Is!

Rest Up, Recoop, Recover, Etc And Get Back Too It!

P.s. I Posted Up Another New Pic Of The Chunky Boy Lol I Have 2 Up Now So See Where The Mcdirty And Aestheticz Diet Got Me Lol!

OklahomaMuscle
06-11-09, 10:11 am
shitty chest workout last night...not a lot of energy and too much bs'in going on

incline barbell: 135, 225, 315, 315 x 8-10

flat bench: 135x10, 225x10, 315x8, 315 x 10

bodymaster seated press: stack x 12-15 x3

hit my pwo shake and then...

went home ate some BBQ chicken breast and rice....

my body still feels out of it, a few more days on the meds and then I should be back in the swing of things.

I fell ya Mcfly, I've had the same crap for a few days...it's got my head all messed up. I've been all "spaced out" and just not all together, you'll be back in no time though...not a bad workout considering, do work big guy

McFly
06-11-09, 10:25 am
Anyone Else I Would Say This Isnt A Shitty Workout!

But If You Say It Is And I Know How You Are Then It Is!

Rest Up, Recoop, Recover, Etc And Get Back Too It!

P.s. I Posted Up Another New Pic Of The Chunky Boy Lol I Have 2 Up Now So See Where The Mcdirty And Aestheticz Diet Got Me Lol!

I fell ya Mcfly, I've had the same crap for a few days...it's got my head all messed up. I've been all "spaced out" and just not all together, you'll be back in no time though...not a bad workout considering, do work big guy

OH NO DOUBT I WILL GET BACK N THE GROOVE FAST....I am not worried about that...no more bs'in or talking in the workouts....fucks up the rotation...people will have to wait til we are done....

Mr. Aestheticz
06-11-09, 10:36 am
"I'll talk when I am well and ready"!

DO WORK!!!

...EASy!!!

McFly
06-11-09, 10:38 am
"I'll talk when I am well and ready"!

DO WORK!!!

...EASy!!!

yes, gotta tell chatter box that too!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
06-11-09, 10:40 am
yes, gotta tell chatter box that too!!!

OH YEAH LMAO, REMEMBER SHORTY ON THE BIKE AFTER LEGS LMAO!

McFly
06-11-09, 10:41 am

hahahahahaha!!!!!

McFly
06-12-09, 8:35 am
finally friday!!!

going to hit a light back workout and arms tonight....legs on sunday then shoulders at the LI ABC

Mr. Aestheticz
06-12-09, 9:29 am
[QUOTE=McFly;733614]
going to hit a light back workout /QUOTE]

HMMM WHAT IS LIGHT?

McFly
06-12-09, 9:39 am
HMMM WHAT IS LIGHT?

STILL MO THEN A LITTLE BIT!!!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
06-12-09, 9:42 am
STILL MO THEN A LITTLE BIT!!!!!

GOT YUH!!!

Big Al
06-12-09, 3:37 pm
hahahahahaha!!!!!Originally Posted by Mr. Aestheticz

I know you BITCHES ain't talkin bout me???!!!

C.Coronato
06-12-09, 4:14 pm
then shoulders at the LI ABC

its on. Im excited now brother. Time to train.

McFly
06-13-09, 2:02 am
its on. Im excited now brother. Time to train.

i've been waiting all week! be ready to move some weight!!!!

Big Al
06-13-09, 5:15 pm
OUCH hamstrings.

McFly
06-13-09, 9:34 pm
OUCH hamstrings.

that shit was no joke.....

we trained legs today....changed it up some....Big Al pulled out a wicked hamstring exercise from his bag of tricks...my shit still ain't right

oh friday night we hit an arm only workout....murdered biceps and triceps

McFly
06-13-09, 9:36 pm
sitting at home eating a big bowl of my potentional new "Swole Food" I'll let you guys know what it is if I get the scale moving a little bit and it deems a worthy .....

McFly
06-15-09, 8:07 am
Shoulders w/ Big Al and TTL @ the LI ABC

Seated db press: 100, 120 x 8, 150x6 160x8….not sure what was up with the 150’s but I think I redeemed myself on the 160’s

Behind neck seated press: 3pps x 10, 4pps x 10, 5pps x 8

Db side laterals: 40 x 10, 60 x 10, 80 x 8, 35 x 25

Rev pec-deck: 3 sets x 10

Shrugs: 315, 405, 495, 495 x 8-10

Hit my PWO shake then had a big double cheeseburger, Fribble, and ice cream sundae

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
06-15-09, 8:14 am
helluva workout mcfly, 160's on the db press?!? woooooooo doggy the man is on a mission!

B Con
06-15-09, 8:15 am
sitting at home eating a big bowl of my potentional new "Swole Food" I'll let you guys know what it is if I get the scale moving a little bit and it deems a worthy .....

How'd the swole food go?

McFly
06-15-09, 8:23 am
helluva workout mcfly, 160's on the db press?!? woooooooo doggy the man is on a mission!

thanks King...just trying to keep up with freaks like you.

How'd the swole food go?

it's been going well....putting it to the test this week, made some modifications....we'll see how it works out... I will keep you updated.

Mr. Aestheticz
06-15-09, 9:36 am
Fuck The Db Presses The Bhn Presses Are Huting Me Right Now Lmao!!!

How Did Ttl Do, I Am Sure There Was No Bitchasness With Him In The Rotation???

McFly
06-15-09, 10:08 am

How Did Ttl Do, I Am Sure There Was No Bitchasness With Him In The Rotation???

TTL doesn't play around. Kid is no joke and strong!

Mr. Aestheticz
06-15-09, 10:22 am
TTL doesn't play around. Kid is no joke and strong!

THATS WHAT I FIGURED KID IS A GENETIC FREAK LOL!

OklahomaMuscle
06-15-09, 11:38 am

Couldn't have said it any better, those numbers are insane...5pps WTF!!

C.Coronato
06-15-09, 11:39 am
Good bangin with you and Al this weekend brother. Ill see at you at Greg Longs on Saturday.

McFly
06-15-09, 12:06 pm
THATS WHAT I FIGURED KID IS A GENETIC FREAK LOL!

no doubt!!!

Couldn't have said it any better, those numbers are insane...5pps WTF!!

just trying to force my body to grow!!!!

Good bangin with you and Al this weekend brother. Ill see at you at Greg Longs on Saturday.

any time homie! See you Saturday

McFly
06-16-09, 3:02 pm
today is another off day before we blast chest on wednesday....going to kick it with the fellas tonight...hahaha Trev-Diesel and my recently adopted 10 year old boy Toby AKA "the lady killer".... on our first walk he stopped two chicks dead in their tracks, he is such a stud at 9.5 inches tall and 10 pounds, he and Trev-D who now is officially is a superheavy weight at 17 pounds are going to take over the block!!!

Aggression
06-16-09, 3:08 pm
today is another off day before we blast chest on wednesday....going to kick it with the fellas tonight...hahaha Trev-Diesel and my recently adopted 10 year old boy Toby AKA "the lady killer".... on our first walk he stopped two chicks dead in their tracks, he is such a stud at 9.5 inches tall and 10 pounds, he and Trev-D who now is officially is a superheavy weight at 17 pounds are going to take over the block!!!

sounds like a good night, brother. Kickin' it with the dogs is always a good time. I do the same with mine, although he's a bit bigger than your fellas (he's around 90lbs).

Mr. Aestheticz
06-16-09, 4:06 pm

LMAO MY MAN TREV-D!!!

OH MAN OH MAN I HAVE TO MEET THE NEW ADDITION TO THE FAM!!!

NOTICE HOW HE SAID THE DOG HAS THE LADIES STOPPED DEAD IN THEIR TRACKS ;0)

Aggression
06-16-09, 4:20 pm
NOTICE HOW HE SAID THE DOG HAS THE LADIES STOPPED DEAD IN THEIR TRACKS ;0)

I love seeing a humongous mother fucker walking a tiny ass dog.

Mr. Aestheticz
06-16-09, 4:25 pm

THIS IS TRUE, HEY LIKE HE SAYS "WHO WOULD FUCK WITH A BIG DUDE WITH A LITTLE DOG(S)"

McFly
06-17-09, 8:26 am

THIS IS TRUE, HEY LIKE HE SAYS "WHO WOULD FUCK WITH A BIG DUDE WITH A LITTLE DOG(S)"

haha At some point I'm going to get a tea-cup yorkie, just to piss people off! So many people make comments about me being larger then average and having little dogs...it makes me laugh, like there is some law that a dude has to have some big tough looking dog....

LITTLE DOGS ARE THE SHIT!!!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
06-17-09, 9:20 am
haha At some point I'm going to get a tea-cup yorkie, just to piss people off! So many people make comments about me being larger then average and having little dogs...it makes me laugh, like there is some law that a dude has to have some big tough looking dog....

LITTLE DOGS ARE THE SHIT!!!!!

I DONT LIKE LIL DOGS BUT TREV- D IS THE SHIT!!!

McFly
06-17-09, 9:24 am
I DONT LIKE LIL DOGS BUT TREV- D IS THE SHIT!!!

once you grow some traps you will appreciate little dogs. Look at G, he's got a little dog and even Big Al has had a tea cup poodle live in house.

now the crazy one is NG...he's going to have everything from a 20 pound dog to a 200 pound monster in a few years...

G Diesel
06-17-09, 10:01 am
once you grow some traps you will appreciate little dogs. Look at G, he's got a little dog and even Big Al has had a tea cup poodle live in house.

now the crazy one is NG...he's going to have everything from a 20 pound dog to a 200 pound monster in a few years...

My guy is my best friend and bodyguard... 10 lbs of lazy, beef-eating power.

At a certain point you no longer need the pitbull or rotty to establish your tough guy street cred. Haha.

Peace, G

Mr. Aestheticz
06-17-09, 10:13 am

My guy is my best friend and bodyguard... 10 lbs of lazy, beef-eating power.

At a certain point you no longer need the pitbull or rotty to establish your tough guy street cred. Haha.

Peace, G

WELL I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO GET ONE BABY GIRL SAID SHE WANTS TO GET A BIG DOG AND A SMALL DOG LMAO!

JUST HOPING TH EBIG DOG DOESNT EAT THE LIL DOG LOL!

McFly
06-17-09, 10:50 am
At a certain point you no longer need the pitbull or rotty to establish your tough guy street cred.

so so true....especially when that big dog is pulling that "tough guy" down the street like a rag doll...but don't get me started on that...gets me all fired up....

Me and Trev run the streets!!!! now with my OG 10 year old dog Toby we got the block on lock!!! wait til we hit the beach in a few weeks...WE TAKIN OVER!!!!!

ok back to business....hittin a late night chest session 7-8 banging shit out and rolling...shit is going to be blown up...I know Big Al wants to get back to slinging the 200# db's on incline...and I'm steady trying to chase him down!!!!!

GO BIG

BigAnt
06-17-09, 12:28 pm
Coco is a tea cup yorkie.....

Hoomgar
06-17-09, 12:42 pm
Shoulders w/ Big Al and TTL @ the LI ABC

Seated db press: 100, 120 x 8, 150x6 160x8….not sure what was up with the 150’s but I think I redeemed myself on the 160’s

Behind neck seated press: 3pps x 10, 4pps x 10, 5pps x 8

Db side laterals: 40 x 10, 60 x 10, 80 x 8, 35 x 25

Rev pec-deck: 3 sets x 10

Shrugs: 315, 405, 495, 495 x 8-10

Hit my PWO shake then had a big double cheeseburger, Fribble, and ice cream sundae

Good times...

it's been going well....putting it to the test this week, made some modifications....we'll see how it works out... I will keep you updated.

Looking forward to finding out what it is big bro.

Ha ha! Good stuff McFly. Besides, bigger dogs cost more to feed. We need that feed money for ourselves!

Hg

OklahomaMuscle
06-17-09, 12:44 pm
You, Big Al, G, Big Ant, so that's the secret, little dogs ...now I get it...haha

Aggression
06-17-09, 1:10 pm
I just like the idea of having a big dog to wrestle around with. Although my dog may look huge/threatening, he's such a wuss its embarrassing.

Kill that chest tonight, homie. I'll see you Saturday ....

OklahomaMuscle
06-17-09, 1:39 pm
I just like the idea of having a big dog to wrestle around with. Although my dog may look huge/threatening, he's such a wuss its embarrassing.

I happen to be in the same boat, my dogs a super heavy weight, 105lbs, and is terrified of flying plastic bags...it's pretty funny actually...

Hoomgar
06-17-09, 4:55 pm
I have an 11 year old Yellow Lab. Nuff said...

McFly
06-18-09, 8:22 am
Chest w/ Big Al

incline db's 120 x 10, 150 x 8, 175 x 4

flat bench: 225, 315 x 10, 365 x 2 <<<not sure what that was all about....we all have our days

incline smith: 1pps, 2pps, 3pps x 10

chest is feeling it this morning, so i think something was done right.

naturalguy
06-18-09, 8:48 am

My new workout will be walking the mastiff and the bulldog, lots of resistance training

McFly
06-18-09, 8:49 am
My new workout will be walking the mastiff and the bulldog, lots of resistance training

make sure you warm up your shoulders!!!

your dogs are awesome!

naturalguy
06-18-09, 9:03 am
make sure you warm up your shoulders!!!

your dogs are awesome!

Thanks, my bully felt the same about you, she liked you so much she pissed herself lol.

You ain't kidding bro, I thought I tore my rotator cuff several times walking that horse.

McFly
06-18-09, 9:13 am
Thanks, my bully felt the same about you, she liked you so much she pissed herself lol.

You ain't kidding bro, I thought I tore my rotator cuff several times walking that horse.

hahaha....always happens to the ladies when i'm around...LOL

athena probably has another 100 pounds to gain!! have fun!!!

Hoomgar
06-18-09, 12:09 pm
Chest w/ Big Al

incline db's 120 x 10, 150 x 8, 175 x 4

flat bench: 225, 315 x 10, 365 x 2 <<<not sure what that was all about....we all have our days

incline smith: 1pps, 2pps, 3pps x 10

chest is feeling it this morning, so i think something was done right.

Wow! I got me some serious catching up to do. Is there a lower bar I can reach for first? Ha ha!

Forgot my dang worklog today bro. I'll be posting up tomorrow so you can roast me.

Haven't asked in a while now, how is that bicep tendon?

Hg

McFly
06-18-09, 12:58 pm
Wow! I got me some serious catching up to do. Is there a lower bar I can reach for first? Ha ha!

Forgot my dang worklog today bro. I'll be posting up tomorrow so you can roast me.

Haven't asked in a while now, how is that bicep tendon?

Hg

there is no lower bar! set your standards high!!!

bicep tendon still fucks with me from tiem to time. there is nothing the doc can do at this point...It is what it is...I have to get back on my icing schedule...thanks for brining it back up.

Hoomgar
06-18-09, 2:33 pm
there is no lower bar! set your standards high!!!

bicep tendon still fucks with me from tiem to time. there is nothing the doc can do at this point...It is what it is...I have to get back on my icing schedule...thanks for brining it back up.

It's what older brothers do. Nag nag nag ha ha!

Phil800101
06-18-09, 2:49 pm
Looking good in here bro, consider me subbed!

McFly
06-19-09, 10:24 am
back tonight!!! til then I'm eating!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
06-19-09, 10:26 am
back tonight!!! til then I'm eating!!!

WHATCHA EATING?

McFly
06-19-09, 10:58 am
WHATCHA EATING?

3 oat flakes and 2 unliver and FIVE NOX3 tabs....hardcore eating!!!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
06-19-09, 11:00 am

GETTING SKINNY BUT VEINY EEEEEXXXTTTRRREEEEMMMMEEEE!!!!

OklahomaMuscle
06-19-09, 11:00 am

be careful, those oat flakes may take you out of Ketosis... no need for any reckless carbohydrates...lmao

mritter3
06-19-09, 11:09 am
killer chest day mcfly, those incline db presses are the shit.

McFly
06-19-09, 11:48 am
be careful, those oat flakes may take you out of Ketosis... no need for any reckless carbohydrates...lmao

true dat!!! all carbs do is make me bigger, fuller and stronger...I'm trying to see striations on my bones! muscle is so over rated, i want to turn side ways and dissapear!!

OklahomaMuscle
06-19-09, 11:49 am
true dat!!! all carbs do is make me bigger, fuller and stronger...I'm trying to see striations on my bones! muscle is so over rated, i want to turn side ways and dissapear!!

Bone Striations FTW that is the funniest shit I've read all day...bone striations haha

McFly
06-19-09, 1:00 pm
sometimes you just gotta eat.....hence, why I'm swallowing this last bite of a large cheesesteak stromboli...

Mr. Aestheticz
06-19-09, 1:17 pm
Im Not Gonna Go Through Ur Whole Journey To Find It, But Werent You The One Who Said Fuck Abs Get Big?

McFly
06-19-09, 1:32 pm
Im Not Gonna Go Through Ur Whole Journey To Find It, But Werent You The One Who Said Fuck Abs Get Big?

i am firm believer in that school of thought

Hoomgar
06-19-09, 3:20 pm
sometimes you just gotta eat.....hence, why I'm swallowing this last bite of a large cheesesteak stromboli...

Atta boy!

McFly
06-22-09, 8:16 am
back @ OSX friday night

wide grip pulldowns: 4 sets up to the stack x 10

deadlifts: 135 x 10, 225 x 5, 315 x 5, 405 x 5, 495 x 5

90d bentover rows: 135, 225, 225 x 10

seated (on the floor) one arm cable row: ### x 12, stack x 10, stack x 10

straight arm pull downs: 3 sets x 10

------

trained arms at Greg Long's gym at the ABC saturday used some old school equipment mixed in with out arm workout...

-------

legs yesterday

treadmill
leg ext's: 4 sets x 10

leg press: 600, 800, 1200, 1470, 1740, 1740 x 10

vertical: 380, 650, 920 x 10

iso-kneeling ham curl: 90, 135, 180, 225 x 10

seated curl: 3 sets x 10

stretched, hit my PWO shake them maxed out the rest of the day on the couch.....

Mr. Aestheticz
06-22-09, 9:01 am
:0(

McFly
06-22-09, 9:13 am
:0(

yo fat boy what's that about?

Mr. Aestheticz
06-22-09, 11:34 am
yo fat boy what's that about?

IM SAD I MISSED THE ABC!

McFly
06-22-09, 11:49 am
IM SAD I MISSED THE ABC!

you were missed but it gave us plenty of time to talk about you.

Aggression
06-22-09, 2:19 pm
Good seeing you again at the ABC brotha. Next time I gotta jump in with you guys for a workout.

McFly
06-22-09, 2:21 pm
Good seeing you again at the ABC brotha. Next time I gotta jump in with you guys for a workout.

no doubt!!! it'll be fun...I wanna move some weight at the next ABC

Mr. Aestheticz
06-22-09, 2:36 pm
you were missed but it gave us plenty of time to talk about you.

ALL GOOD THINGS I WOULD HOPE?

IM SURE WELL IM NOT SO SURE FROM BIG AL?

Big Al
06-22-09, 6:53 pm
I'm the one that said since RJ aint here lets talk about him!!LOL

McFly
06-23-09, 12:43 pm
ground beef w/ taco seasoning and rice for lunch......whatchu eatin!?!?!

Rage
06-23-09, 1:00 pm
Pushing some BIG weight in here bro!

Mr. Aestheticz
06-23-09, 1:14 pm
I'm the one that said since RJ aint here lets talk about him!!LOL

I CAN ONLY IMAGINE ;0)

DUDE BUY SOME TORTILLAS AND MAKE SOME SOFT TACOS WITH SALSA KID LOL!

ALWAYS!

McFly
06-23-09, 1:53 pm

trying bro.....

DUDE BUY SOME TORTILLAS AND MAKE SOME SOFT TACOS WITH SALSA KID LOL!

I'm a baller on a budget....i'll eat more rice!!!

C.Coronato
06-23-09, 2:04 pm

got myself some rice and chicken casserole. Big ass serving of it.

OklahomaMuscle
06-23-09, 2:12 pm

well since you asked, ground beef a baked potato, and a banana...washed down with sam's choice diet cola baby...baller on a budget for real...

McFly
06-23-09, 2:15 pm
got myself some rice and chicken casserole. Big ass serving of it.

big ass servings = big ass gains

well since you asked, ground beef a baked potato, and a banana...washed down with sam's choice diet cola baby...baller on a budget for real...

I feel you bro.... I only roll with store brands!!!! BOAB!!!!!

Firedrake
06-23-09, 2:29 pm

Leftover Ribeye steak, sweet potato and salad.

McFly
06-24-09, 8:03 am
Leftover Ribeye steak, sweet potato and salad.

that's what I'm talking about!!!

McFly
06-24-09, 8:04 am
chest today....

got one meal in me already.....gotta do work!!

scals
06-24-09, 8:54 am
Hope you had a good time last night lol.

McFly
06-24-09, 11:34 am
Hope you had a good time last night lol.

no doubt kid! raw fish is always enjoyable

Mr. Aestheticz
06-24-09, 11:55 am
no doubt kid! raw fish is always enjoyable

DID YOU GO TO THE ALL YOU CAN EAT SUSHI BUFFET?

McFly
06-24-09, 12:41 pm
DID YOU GO TO THE ALL YOU CAN EAT SUSHI BUFFET?

Nah...a little spot near my crib

McFly
06-25-09, 8:01 am
chest

EAA NITRO

flat bench: 135 x 15, 225 x 10, 225 x 10, 315 x 10, 315 x 6

incline: 135, 225, 225 x 10, 315 x 8

HS press: 2pps, 3pps, 4pps x 12-8

75 reps worth of ab work, started to cramp...so i called it there.

hit my PWO ultra-iso/carb shake and was out

Mr. Aestheticz
06-25-09, 11:37 am
Solid Work!

Eaa Nitro Fruit Punch?

McFly
06-25-09, 11:45 am
Solid Work!

Eaa Nitro Fruit Punch?

nah....grape.....still waiting on DPS to carry fruit punch....

Mr. Aestheticz
06-25-09, 11:48 am

THOUGHT YOU HAD A SECRECT STASH!

Big Wides
06-25-09, 1:01 pm
Still kicking ass McFly, hows that shoulder been?

McFly
06-25-09, 1:04 pm
Still kicking ass McFly, hows that shoulder been?

it's hit or miss, some days I'm good...other days it's a mother f'r....

went lighter yesterday, I had to train solo without a spotter hence not pushing past 315.

Firedrake
06-25-09, 8:08 pm
Spotter or no, those are some damn fine numbers!

Mattman33
06-25-09, 11:07 pm
went lighter yesterday, I had to train solo without a spotter hence not pushing past 315.

i agree. good numbers without a spotter. you guys still training at OSX on occasion?

McFly
06-26-09, 7:53 am
i agree. good numbers without a spotter. you guys still training at OSX on occasion?

thanks. Yeah we try to get in there atleast once a week.

McFly
06-29-09, 8:14 am
ahh Monday finally....no training over the weekend, had to take care of some family moving in/out.

New training schedule is in the works. I'll be training earlier in the afternoon directly after work. This will allow me to get a few more meals in after training opposed to the barely 1 I was getting in as of late and I've decided to go back to school again and for now I'll be taking night classes so knocking my workouts earlier will give me a little better balance to my day. Unfortunately, I will not be training with Big Al as often and probably training solo or with random people at the gym….but going back to school is a must for me, training and eating will still be hardcore and just as serious…I now have a tighter schedule to keep balanced and be productive within….I welcome the challenge as these are all my decisions.

Chest tonight

mritter3
06-29-09, 8:17 am

me and you both, cant wait to ge my hands on that stuff.

Mr. Aestheticz
06-29-09, 8:18 am
Hey Change Is A Good Thing Kid!

Always Gotta Remember You Have To Do Whats Best For You!

Good Luck With Furthering Your Edumication, Always By Your Side For The Ride Playboy!

...easy!!!

McFly
06-29-09, 8:29 am
me and you both, cant wait to ge my hands on that stuff.

I know....I'm sipping some orange BCAA stack at the moment! good shit there

Hey Change Is A Good Thing Kid!

Always Gotta Remember You Have To Do Whats Best For You!

Good Luck With Furthering Your Edumication, Always By Your Side For The Ride Playboy!

...easy!!!

thanks homie...30's right around the corner for me....gotta get some things knocked out

OklahomaMuscle
06-29-09, 10:16 am
ahh Monday finally....no training over the weekend, had to take care of some family moving in/out.

New training schedule is in the works. I'll be training earlier in the afternoon directly after work. This will allow me to get a few more meals in after training opposed to the barely 1 I was getting in as of late and I've decided to go back to school again and for now I'll be taking night classes so knocking my workouts earlier will give me a little better balance to my day. Unfortunately, I will not be training with Big Al as often and probably training solo or with random people at the gym….but going back to school is a must for me, training and eating will still be hardcore and just as serious…I now have a tighter schedule to keep balanced and be productive within….I welcome the challenge as these are all my decisions.

Chest tonight

Get it done Mcfly, I can attest that night classes are no fun, but Hey easy ain't for everyone. Good luck man, I think it was a smart long-term decision.

Mattman33
06-29-09, 10:30 am

good luck with school. the doors it will open will be well worth the trouble now.

McFly
06-29-09, 10:37 am
Get it done Mcfly, I can attest that night classes are no fun, but Hey easy ain't for everyone. Good luck man, I think it was a smart long-term decision.

good luck with school. the doors it will open will be well worth the trouble now.

Thanks fellas, glad i have your support. the tenative plans are to finish my engineering degree and knock out a business management degree in 24-30 months. As soon as I can find a part time hustle to cover my bills I'm moving back to Delaware and going to school full time...but for now...night classes are the only option.

McFly
06-29-09, 10:49 am
side note:

I stopped by a friends house yesterday and his sons and friend remembered me dunking a basketball last time I was down and they begged me to do it....low and behold floating around 260 pounds @ 5'-11"....I nervously went up without the ball, and grabbed the rim...confidence level raised a bit...grabbed a ball and threw a nasty dunk down in jeans and puma track shoes....and remained the "coolest of my dad's friends" according to my friends 6 year old.

NJC_Manhattan
06-29-09, 10:51 am
Sounds good big man! We going get some pics or what?

McFly
06-29-09, 10:54 am
Sounds good big man! We going get some pics or what?

there are some pics from the last few ABC's I went to....unless you are asknig for pics of me hanging on the rim, swinging like a monkey after a dunk....July 4th weekend...that may occur again... *hamstrings please stay together* lol

Big Wides
06-29-09, 11:17 am
Going back to school.....Rodney Dangerfield style or something a little bit more refined?

JUGGERNAUT
06-29-09, 11:24 am
there are some pics from the last few ABC's I went to....unless you are asknig for pics of me hanging on the rim, swinging like a monkey after a dunk....July 4th weekend...that may occur again... *hamstrings please stay together* lol

If you "hang on the rim," you will still be holding it on the way down. The new saying then would be... "Jacked white men can jump but they break s%^&."

McFly
06-29-09, 11:29 am
Going back to school.....Rodney Dangerfield style or something a little bit more refined?

haha great flick!!

refined??? I think I'm going to take all I've learned thus 29 years on this rock and redefine going back to school

McFly
06-29-09, 11:31 am
If you "hang on the rim," you will still be holding it on the way down. The new saying then would be... "Jacked white men can jump but they break s%^&."

haha!! It was scary coming down...joints don't like it very much!

Mr. Aestheticz
06-29-09, 12:34 pm
White Men Can Jump Hmmmmm!

McFly
06-29-09, 12:40 pm
3 left over burgers and some cajun seasoned catfish for lunch....not on my weekday typical menu but it was damn good.

McFly
06-30-09, 7:53 am
Chest:

Pre: 2 scoops Carb Max + 4 tsp of BCAA stack

Intra: 2 scoops EAA Nitro

Flat db: 80, 110, 125, 135, 150, 150 x 10, 170 x 8

Incline db: 125x 10, 135, 135 x 8, 135 x 10

HS press: 3pps, 4pps, 5 pps x 8-10

I need to get back into my icing regimen for my shoulder, yesterday’s pain was stupid and I know if I was icing I’d have much less issues. Oh well…live and learn

Hit 50 reps of weighted ab work…and was out

PWO: 60g ultra-iso, 80g of carbs, 10g creatine

I will probably never do flat db's again...it is stupid tryin to get into position or getting up after your last rep for that matter...at least for me...

JUGGERNAUT
06-30-09, 9:35 am
Big weights, like it.

McFly
06-30-09, 9:47 am
Big weights, like it.

ahh thanks....I'd like to get the 170's on incline....give me a week or two to get the shoulder back into iced out numb mode....

OklahomaMuscle
06-30-09, 9:55 am
Chest:

Pre: 2 scoops Carb Max + 4 tsp of BCAA stack

Flat db: 80, 110, 125, 135, 150, 150 x 10, 170 x 8

Incline db: 125x 10, 135, 135 x 8, 135 x 10

HS press: 3pps, 4pps, 5 pps x 8-10

I need to get back into my icing regimen for my shoulder, yesterday’s pain was stupid and I know if I was icing I’d have much less issues. Oh well…live and learn

Hit 50 reps of weighted ab work…and was out

PWO: 60g ultra-iso, 80g of carbs, 10g creatine

I will probably never do flat db's again...it is stupid tryin to get into position or getting up after your last rep for that matter...at least for me...

Big weights for sure in here, nothing unusual it seems. It's sad to me that after your first two warm up sets my gym couldn't even supply you with DB's...I really need to change gyms. Well done Mcfly

G Diesel
06-30-09, 10:04 am
side note:

I stopped by a friends house yesterday and his sons and friend remembered me dunking a basketball last time I was down and they begged me to do it....low and behold floating around 260 pounds @ 5'-11"....I nervously went up without the ball, and grabbed the rim...confidence level raised a bit...grabbed a ball and threw a nasty dunk down in jeans and puma track shoes....and remained the "coolest of my dad's friends" according to my friends 6 year old.

That's what I'm talking about... Who cares about 170 lb DB presses when you can do that?

Peace, G

Big C
06-30-09, 10:10 am
OMG I would be lucky if my big ass could even touch the net anymore.....

Excellent chest workout bro....yeah those heavy DBs are a bitch sometimes if you don't have someone to push the elbows up on the 1st rep.

And good luck going back to school bro...that's what I'm doing and my training times have switched ...an adjustment yeah but you'll get used to it! Take care!

McFly
06-30-09, 10:25 am
Big weights for sure in here, nothing unusual it seems. It's sad to me that after your first two warm up sets my gym couldn't even supply you with DB's...I really need to change gyms. Well done Mcfly

thanks OM....bigger weights to come...

That's what I'm talking about... Who cares about 170 lb DB presses when you can do that?

Peace, G

I wasn't nicknamed "The Worm" for my great ball handing and shooting that for sure...crashing the boards and D was what kept me off the pine.

...the kids cracked me up...but it does feel good to know I still got some ups years since my ballin days and much heavier....coming down the muscle and joints remind me of the time and weight added though!! it's all good to see a few kids smile though...

OMG I would be lucky if my big ass could even touch the net anymore.....

Excellent chest workout bro....yeah those heavy DBs are a bitch sometimes if you don't have someone to push the elbows up on the 1st rep.

And good luck going back to school bro...that's what I'm doing and my training times have switched ...an adjustment yeah but you'll get used to it! Take care!

thanks bro...oddly I'm looking forward to getting my learn on...been feeling a bit stagnate in the brain function department lately

C.Coronato
06-30-09, 10:34 am
it's all good to see a few kids smile though...

Now that's what more people to be like brother.

Good luck with school, i have been contemplating going back also.

McFly
06-30-09, 12:50 pm
Now that's what more people to be like brother.

Good luck with school, i have been contemplating going back also.

thanks TTL....I've gone back a few times but never stuck it out...gave myself a deadline years ago and it is nearing and I'm not going to let it slip.

dannynb
06-30-09, 1:45 pm
Good luck with the school thing....being 31 and out of school for over 11 years I'm a bit excited to be doing the same in the fall.

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
06-30-09, 2:46 pm
wadup McFly!? just catchin up in here and have a few things to say:

1. Your "ridiculousness" level is well....ridiculous. HEAVIER weights than the last time i was here.

2. At 6'0 286lbs... i can ALMOST dunk... Props to ya for pullin some dwight howard-ness for the youngkids haha

McFly
07-01-09, 8:39 am
Good luck with the school thing....being 31 and out of school for over 11 years I'm a bit excited to be doing the same in the fall.

good luck danny!

wadup McFly!? just catchin up in here and have a few things to say:

1. Your "ridiculousness" level is well....ridiculous. HEAVIER weights than the last time i was here.

2. At 6'0 286lbs... i can ALMOST dunk... Props to ya for pullin some dwight howard-ness for the youngkids haha

KING?!?!?!?! where ya been??? plans are to keep moving more weight so stay tuned!!!

McFly
07-01-09, 8:41 am
Back

Pre: 2 scoops CARB Max, 4 tsp of BCAA stack

Wide grip pulldowns: 180, 220, 260, 300 x 10

Overgrip 90 degree bentover bb row: 135, 225, 315, 315 x 10….switching to under grip Yates style row 405 x 8, 405 x 8

HS iso pulldown: 2pps, 3pps, 4pps, 5pps x 10

Seated cable row: 200 x 10, 300 x 10, 400 x 7

Going to deadlift next week!!!

LittleMan55
07-01-09, 8:42 am
Well I see things are still stupid strong in here! Keep it up Andy!

Gambit
07-01-09, 9:19 am
Back

Pre: 2 scoops CARB Max, 4 tsp of BCAA stack

Wide grip pulldowns: 180, 220, 260, 300 x 10

Overgrip 90 degree bentover bb row: 135, 225, 315, 315 x 10….switching to under grip Yates style row 405 x 8, 405 x 8

HS iso pulldown: 2pps, 3pps, 4pps, 5pps x 10

Seated cable row: 200 x 10, 300 x 10, 400 x 7

Going to deadlift next week!!!

Damn, boy, great work. Like a walking eclipse after you finished, I'm sure! haha

McFly
07-01-09, 9:25 am
Well I see things are still stupid strong in here! Keep it up Andy!

Damn, boy, great work. Like a walking eclipse after you finished, I'm sure! haha

thanks fellas...I've gone heavier....

gotta go sign my life away and drop a fat payment off at school....ugh

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
07-01-09, 11:21 am
good luck danny!

KING?!?!?!?! where ya been??? plans are to keep moving more weight so stay tuned!!!

Life caught up with me for a month and my training was detered because of it, but just got back into the grind a few weeks ago. Turns out i got plenty stronger after the last couple hectic weeks! haha always a good thing. Will I be seeing you at the next Southside Iron ABC coming soon?

Mr. Aestheticz
07-01-09, 11:43 am
How Is The Dolo Training Coming Along!

Ahh So You Wracked Up On Bcaa Stack I See!

Solid Work Skinny!

McFly
07-01-09, 12:43 pm
Will I be seeing you at the next Southside Iron ABC coming soon?

there's a good possibility....one of my classes are friday night, all day saturday and sunday morning...but not every week. as long as it falls on my off week from class I will be there.

McFly
07-01-09, 12:49 pm
How Is The Dolo Training Coming Along!

Ahh So You Wracked Up On Bcaa Stack I See!

Solid Work Skinny!

ahh it's ok...gotta keep myself honest and make sure I get my reps in and keep adding poundage to the bar....I find myself moving at a faster pace which in turn has left pools of sweat where ever I am stand.

I've been hitting the BCAA stack hard, 6-8 servings EASY per day....no one told me it tasted like orange kool-aid before...otherwise I would have been hitting it a long time ago...

Mr. Aestheticz
07-01-09, 1:12 pm
ahh it's ok...gotta keep myself honest and make sure I get my reps in and keep adding poundage to the bar....I find myself moving at a faster pace which in turn has left pools of sweat where ever I am stand.

I've been hitting the BCAA stack hard, 6-8 servings EASY per day....no one told me it tasted like orange kool-aid before...otherwise I would have been hitting it a long time ago...

NAH KID YOU GOTTA GET UP ON THE GRAPE DRANK BCAA STACK LOL, SHIT IS LEGIT!

McFly
07-01-09, 1:15 pm

oh word??? Is it grape or purple? I like purple drinks....preferably ones that taste like purple quarter waters….

Aggression
07-01-09, 2:13 pm

Gotta get ya hands on that Lemon-Lime flavor buddy. I'm having my first serving of it now in my gallon of water. Damn, this shit is tasty.