PDA

View Full Version : McFly's New Journey - Chapter 2

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16

McFly
07-01-09, 2:21 pm
Gotta get ya hands on that Lemon-Lime flavor buddy. I'm having my first serving of it now in my gallon of water. Damn, this shit is tasty.

JEALOUS!!!

McFly
07-02-09, 9:36 am
Off yesterday, the plan is to hit shoulders today. been up since 3am with a sick, crying biting dog...so I might end up at the vet if he isn't better this afternoon.

sipping a double serving of orange BCAA stack and my lovely co-worker brought me a fresh warm philly soft pretzel...can't turn that down!!!!

OklahomaMuscle
07-02-09, 11:32 am
Off yesterday, the plan is to hit shoulders today. been up since 3am with a sick, crying biting dog...so I might end up at the vet if he isn't better this afternoon.

sipping a double serving of orange BCAA stack and my lovely co-worker brought me a fresh warm philly soft pretzel...can't turn that down!!!!

Take care up the pup big guy, and give your coworker my addy, I'm now jonesin for a pretzel

Mr. Aestheticz
07-02-09, 11:58 am
Gotta get ya hands on that Lemon-Lime flavor buddy. I'm having my first serving of it now in my gallon of water. Damn, this shit is tasty.

JEALOUS!!!

X2

McFly
07-02-09, 12:52 pm
Take care up the pup big guy, and give your coworker my addy, I'm now jonesin for a pretzel

real philly pretzels are tasty little delights....I'm sure our friends Wides would agree if he makes it in here....

mritter3
07-02-09, 1:58 pm
back day looked great mcfly, cant wait to see how much you pull with deads.

C.Coronato
07-02-09, 2:34 pm
real philly pretzels are tasty little delights....I'm sure our friends Wides would agree if he makes it in here....

I have indulged and yes they are. Very good. Same goes with TRUE philly steaks.

Big Wides
07-02-09, 2:36 pm

That they are with some spicy brown mustard or a side of Cheese Wiz man they are good.

Big full treats of carbs and other wonderful things that will make you grow

Firedrake
07-02-09, 4:40 pm
You guys are makin' me way too hungry in here! I'm not in a growth phase yet.

JUGGERNAUT
07-02-09, 4:47 pm
You guys are makin' me way too hungry in here! I'm not in a growth phase yet.

Everyday is a growth phase.

Hoomgar
07-02-09, 4:52 pm
Have a fun and safe 4th of July McFlyster...

Hg

Feel The Power
07-04-09, 10:42 am
have a great 4th McFly!! I haven't seen you on today and am starting to wonder if you entered the hot dog eating contest in NYC?? I bet you could take out kobyashi!!

Phil800101
07-05-09, 12:54 pm
Solid work in here bro, keep it up!

McFly
07-06-09, 8:28 am
ahh so good to be back. spent my birthday weekend at the beach, caught up with some old friends and family.

back to the grind...lunch box is packed, fridge is stacked, ready to rock!

mritter3
07-06-09, 8:31 am
ahh so good to be back. spent my birthday weekend at the beach, caught up with some old friends and family.

nice man welcome back...hope your birthday was a blast.

Hoomgar
07-06-09, 12:34 pm

Locked and loaded. Glad to hear you had a great weekend bro. Time to get back to the grind!

Hg

Phil800101
07-06-09, 1:40 pm
Kill it bro!

McFly
07-06-09, 2:11 pm
nice man welcome back...hope your birthday was a blast.

Locked and loaded. Glad to hear you had a great weekend bro. Time to get back to the grind!

Hg

Kill it bro!

yeah fellas...it's one 4 meals down....starting to feel bloated....just how I'm suppose to feel when I'm trying to grow LOL

Hoomgar
07-06-09, 2:16 pm
yeah fellas...it's one 4 meals down....starting to feel bloated....just how I'm suppose to feel when I'm trying to grow LOL

A boy can't grow if he is afraid of the dinner fork. Do Work Son!

JUGGERNAUT
07-06-09, 2:26 pm

I'm on my second sliver of almond so far today

McFly
07-06-09, 2:39 pm
I'm on my second sliver of almond so far today

dude, don't over do it...

Firedrake
07-06-09, 3:27 pm
dude, don't over do it...

I'm looking forward to getting back on a mass diet next week. I've been cutting since October.

scals
07-06-09, 5:57 pm
Sup bro. How ya been?

McFly
07-07-09, 8:55 am
I'm looking forward to getting back on a mass diet next week. I've been cutting since October.

damn time to do it up....GO BIG!!!!

Sup bro. How ya been?

good....busy...it's a non-stop hustle...tryin to stay "drama" free!!!

McFly
07-07-09, 8:56 am
Chest

Incline bb: 135, 225, 315 x 10, 315 x 8, 225 x 6

Flat HS: 2pps, 3pps 4 pps x 8-10

Incline smith widest grip possible: 1pps, 2pps x 12, 3pps x 6, 2pps x 10 <<<did these all very slow really making sure my chest did all the work and I wasn’t just pushing weight…the stretch at the bottom I can feel this morning….

Trying to give the shoulder a rest but still move some weight to get an effective workout

BCAA stack, carb max, EAA Nitro, Ultra-iso whey, carbs, creatine…you know the drill

mritter3
07-07-09, 9:43 am
Chest

Incline bb: 135, 225, 315 x 10, 315 x 8, 225 x 6

Flat HS: 2pps, 3pps 4 pps x 8-10

Incline smith widest grip possible: 1pps, 2pps x 12, 3pps x 6, 2pps x 10 <<<did these all very slow really making sure my chest did all the work and I wasn’t just pushing weight…the stretch at the bottom I can feel this morning….

Trying to give the shoulder a rest but still move some weight to get an effective workout

BCAA stack, carb max, EAA Nitro, Ultra-iso whey, carbs, creatine…you know the drill

good looking chest day mcfly, tear those shoulders up man....

McFly
07-07-09, 11:31 am
good looking chest day mcfly, tear those shoulders up man....

thanks mritter....just trying to get good workouts in and get my shoulder bck under control

back tonight....going to play with some deadlifts tonight.....

Hoomgar
07-07-09, 11:35 am
back tonight....going to play with some deadlifts tonight.....

There are 2 kind of lifters in this world, those who deadlift, and those who wish they did... -Sargent Rock

Get yours big bro!

Hg

McFly
07-07-09, 1:34 pm
There are 2 kind of lifters in this world, those who deadlift, and those who wish they did... -Sargent Rock

Get yours big bro!

Hg

no doubt...

McFly
07-08-09, 8:21 am
back

deadlift: 135 x 10, 225 x 5, 315 x 5, 405 x 5, 495 x 2, 495 x 2

90 degree bent over row: 135, 225, 225 x 10, 315 x 6

wide grip pull down: 4 sets x 10 weight heavier each set 300 x 6

seated machine row: 3 sets x 10

pre: 2 scoops carb max & 3 tsp BCAA stack

intra: 2 scoops EAA nitro

JUGGERNAUT
07-08-09, 9:47 am
back

deadlift: 135 x 10, 225 x 5, 315 x 5, 405 x 5, 495 x 2, 495 x 2

90 degree bent over row: 135, 225, 225 x 10, 315 x 6

wide grip pull down: 4 sets x 10 weight heavier each set 300 x 6

seated machine row: 3 sets x 10

pre: 2 scoops carb max & 3 tsp BCAA stack

intra: 2 scoops EAA nitro

Nice going spanky

McFly
07-08-09, 9:50 am
Nice going spanky

ahh it was a light day...next time will be heavier.

JUGGERNAUT
07-08-09, 10:46 am
ahh it was a light day...next time will be heavier.

I was just talking about the "mental block" Wides and I have, never training lighter but how we SHOULD start doing that..... No worries man, don't let it get to you, it's all the best for longevity in this sport and you know what you CAN do. (besides, your light is manys heavy or not at all you freak)

McFly
07-08-09, 10:52 am
I was just talking about the "mental block" Wides and I have, never training lighter but how we SHOULD start doing that..... No worries man, don't let it get to you, it's all the best for longevity in this sport and you know what you CAN do. (besides, your light is manys heavy or not at all you freak)

hahaha...no worries here....it was light by choice not becuase it had to be....

JUGGERNAUT
07-08-09, 11:11 am
hahaha...no worries here....it was light by choice not becuase it had to be....

No seriously, I think you should make a therapy appointment at 400 bucks an hour to "JUGGS Clinic for RHINOrexia." "When you train light, you feel weak and we can help."

McFly
07-08-09, 1:56 pm
No seriously, I think you should make a therapy appointment at 400 bucks an hour to "JUGGS Clinic for RHINOrexia." "When you train light, you feel weak and we can help."

you are in rare form today my friend!!!

off from training tonight...got a big pasta meal in my future this evening and plenty of resting....

shoulders tomorrow

GO HARD!

McFly
07-09-09, 11:29 am
shoulders today....

AM cardio has had me feeling much better, but weight gain isn't as easy...thinking about throwing in a few real gains shakes in the day instead of my protein/carb shakes i've been hitting.

McFly
07-09-09, 12:37 pm
1/2 Rotisserie chicken
2 cups of rice
Glass of Dr. Bob "no frills" diet soda

jumping in on Summer session II with 2 classes...starts next week...WTF am I doing???

firsthorseman97
07-09-09, 12:48 pm
Why only half of the chicken? LOL! Start hittin' the real gains and you'll grow.

McFly
07-09-09, 1:06 pm
Why only half of the chicken? LOL! Start hittin' the real gains and you'll grow.

only get a 30 minute break...i thought about eating the other half...LOL

McFly
07-10-09, 7:52 am
shoulders

standing barbell presses: bar, 135, 225 x 10, 225 x 8, 225 x 7

barbell front raises: 90 x 10, 135 x 10, 135 x 10

db side laterals: 40 x 10, 60 x 10, 60 x 10, 35 x 20

rope face pulls: 4 sets x 10 last set w/ stack

shrugs: 225, 315, 405 x 10, 495 x 8, 495 x 8

trained at my spot in PA after work kind of a knock off of a Globo gym but they converted a full length basketball court into a free weight section where you can pretty much do what you want...deadlift platforms, squat racks, chalk, hammer strength....

C.Coronato
07-10-09, 11:45 am
jumping in on Summer session II with 2 classes...starts next week...WTF am I doing???

ahh shit. Good luck.

Big C
07-10-09, 12:41 pm
LOL....that's the question I asked when I started back up with Summer session I ...goes so fast and only 2 weeks left. Just be prepared bro.....unlike the gym I have nothing in common with my classmates and it's hard to talk to them lol.

If u tear up the books like u do the weights, no problems...good luck bro!

1/2 Rotisserie chicken
2 cups of rice
Glass of Dr. Bob "no frills" diet soda

scals
07-11-09, 5:50 pm
Solid delt workout bro. Nice job.

McFly
07-13-09, 7:54 am
Friday - arms @ OSX Fitness

high pulley st. bar cable curls: 3 x 24
rev grip high pulley st. bar cable curls: 3 x 24
st. db curls: 35 x 20, 35 x 20, 35 x 20
one arm preacher: 3 sets x 20

st. bar pushdowns: 3 x 24
rev grip st. bar pushdowns: 3 x 24
st. bar push-outs: 3 x 24
overhead ext's: 3 x 24

the pump friday was insane, to date the most painful pump I've had in my biceps...at one point I thought they were going to stop contracting or just contract and not release!

McFly
07-13-09, 8:20 am
legs saturday @ my PA gym

switched things up today because of different gym equipment but got it in regardless

squats: bar, 135x10, 135x10, 225x10, 315x10 315x20

only went to 315 on squats because I didn't have spot and even with 135 my shoulders felt extremely tight and with every set it was more and more uncomfortable. If I plan on squatting regularly I will need to work on stretching and loosening things up more so I am more comfortable....but I think 20 reps of 315 got the blood flowing a little...mind you I've been under 600 before and if I keep squating mark my words you will see those nubmers again.

OLD Nebula Hack squat: 1pps, 2pps, 3pps, 4pps, 5pps, 6pps x 10
I haven't used a hack is a while and this beat up dusty piece in the corner was sick, quads were on fire and no knee pain

barbell walking lunges: 3 lengths of a basketball court with 135

extensions: 3 sets x 10

lying leg curls: 4 sets x 12-10

seated curl: 3 sets x 10

legs were toast....quads are still sore today....didn't move most of the day...watched the UFC 100 ppv and ate a NY strip and a few baked potatoes.

Aggression
07-13-09, 8:23 am
Solid training over the weekend, big man. What's up the with 24's for arms? Something you throw in every once in a while?

McFly
07-13-09, 8:29 am
Solid training over the weekend, big man. What's up the with 24's for arms? Something you throw in every once in a while?

one rep for every inch you want your arms to be! hahahaha JK

when Big Al trained with Ben White they did 12 reps, changed hand position and did 12 more....we've adopted that into our arm training and I think I'm started to see some positive changes from that.

Aggression
07-13-09, 8:32 am
one rep for every inch you want your arms to be! hahahaha JK

when Big Al trained with Ben White they did 12 reps, changed hand position and did 12 more....we've adopted that into our arm training and I think I'm started to see some positive changes from that.

O ok. I think I remember seeing you, BigAl, and TTL doing that at Greg Long's. Good stuff.

Gambit
07-13-09, 8:46 am
Some real good work lately, McFly. Keep up the great work

McFly
07-13-09, 9:48 am
Some real good work lately, McFly. Keep up the great work

thanks gambit, it's been different not training with Big Al...it's a whole new mindset when it comes to pushing yourself when no one is watching and safety comes into play on a whole new level. however, it is what it is right now....adjusting to work, school, training and LIFE and finding that balance between them all...train hard, put my 40 hours in at the job, night and online classes and the work that comes with that and then make sure I still see my family....oh and break up bloody dog fights in my yard.....but that's another story of craziness....

Hoomgar
07-13-09, 1:51 pm
thanks gambit, it's been different not training with Big Al...it's a whole new mindset when it comes to pushing yourself when no one is watching and safety comes into play on a whole new level. however, it is what it is right now....adjusting to work, school, training and LIFE and finding that balance between them all...train hard, put my 40 hours in at the job, night and online classes and the work that comes with that and then make sure I still see my family....oh and break up bloody dog fights in my yard.....but that's another story of craziness....

Man I missed it again. When did this happen and why bro? Just curious. I saw him post about it too.

Mr. Aestheticz
07-13-09, 1:55 pm
Looks Like Some Lil Changes In The Workout, I Like!

Keep Holding The Fort Playboy you Are Doing Strizzy Kid!

...easy!!!

McFly
07-13-09, 2:21 pm
Man I missed it again. When did this happen and why bro? Just curious. I saw him post about it too.

I decided to take up training to be a horse jockey so I am at the race track more now. LOL KIDDING!!!!

With going back to school, I need to hit the gym earlier and on different days so I can have time for class and do school work and still take care of the dogs and LIFE in general. As much as training is a huge part of my life, it doesn't sign my paycheck so the next few years I gotta make moves to better my professional career...but don't think for a second I'm slacking in the gym...that is not an option....

Firedrake
07-13-09, 3:05 pm
I could never believe you'd be a slacker, bro, but I understand the need to balance the various aspects of your life. Truth to tell, no longer being in a relationship has made things a lot simpler, if a little lonely. There aren't many women near my age willing to put up with what's become my rather-obsessive lifestyle.

Oh, well. I have dinner occasionally with some friendly ladies I've known for years, and that's about it.

Good luck with your balancing act!

Hoomgar
07-13-09, 3:31 pm
I decided to take up training to be a horse jockey so I am at the race track more now. LOL KIDDING!!!!

With going back to school, I need to hit the gym earlier and on different days so I can have time for class and do school work and still take care of the dogs and LIFE in general. As much as training is a huge part of my life, it doesn't sign my paycheck so the next few years I gotta make moves to better my professional career...but don't think for a second I'm slacking in the gym...that is not an option....

Wouldn't think that for a second. In fact, your post is a cold startling reminder to all of us that life can be a lot of fun and there are also games but it isn't all just fun and games. We gotta do what we gotta to to make it all happen and the path you are on is a prime example of just that. Your gains aren't going to go anywhere anyway if all you did was workout and not focus on a career path to pay the bills. Who is going to buy your food? Pay your rent? Yea, it's a package deal bro. We have to bust a nut to get what we want. Not just in the gym. Good on you man.

I'll still be watching though ;) Ha ha!

Hg

McFly
07-14-09, 8:04 am
I could never believe you'd be a slacker, bro, but I understand the need to balance the various aspects of your life. Truth to tell, no longer being in a relationship has made things a lot simpler, if a little lonely. There aren't many women near my age willing to put up with what's become my rather-obsessive lifestyle.

Oh, well. I have dinner occasionally with some friendly ladies I've known for years, and that's about it.

Good luck with your balancing act!

haha there aren't many women period that put up with this lifestyle.

Wouldn't think that for a second. In fact, your post is a cold startling reminder to all of us that life can be a lot of fun and there are also games but it isn't all just fun and games. We gotta do what we gotta to to make it all happen and the path you are on is a prime example of just that. Your gains aren't going to go anywhere anyway if all you did was workout and not focus on a career path to pay the bills. Who is going to buy your food? Pay your rent? Yea, it's a package deal bro. We have to bust a nut to get what we want. Not just in the gym. Good on you man.

I'll still be watching though ;) Ha ha!

Hg

thanks for the support HG....

McFly
07-14-09, 8:15 am
Chest @ my PA spot

Flat bench: 135, 135, 225, 315 x 10, 365 x 3

Incline smith WIDEST grip possible: 1pps, 2pps x 10, 2pps x 8 2pps x 6

HS incline: 2pps, 3pps x 10, 4pps x 8, 5pps x 6

Cable x-overs: 2 sets up, 3 sets down x 10-15

The Smith machine was an OLD SCHOOL chain drive, straight up and down, no angle at all….for whatever reason it felt real good.

Threw in the cables at the end since I had no forced reps which I’m used to so I felt I needed to get a little extra in. chest is sore this morning so I think I did something? LOL

oh and I also hit 8 sets of calves, 4 on the leg press x 25, 4 standing x 10

hjayss
07-14-09, 8:16 am
mcfly is a beast nuff said..looking good who say bodybuilders dont lift heavy as weight...

McFly
07-14-09, 8:27 am
mcfly is a beast nuff said..looking good who say bodybuilders dont lift heavy as weight...

hahaha.....just plugging away...I expect to be moving more weight in the future....only one way to go... HARD

Mr. Aestheticz
07-14-09, 12:43 pm
Smart By Adding Safe Exercises For The Forced Reps, I Like!

Hoomgar
07-14-09, 1:02 pm
Good chest killing bro. I almost missed that up there.

Hey McFly, Rage has me eating steaks for breakfast ;)

I love that guy! Ha ha!

Hg

Firedrake
07-14-09, 1:14 pm
Great chest work -- gotta love the old Smith machines -- I remember those things from the first gym I ever saw, 40 years ago . . . I had NO idea what it was for . . . <grin>

McFly
07-15-09, 10:28 am
back yesterday

bentover rows: 135, 225, 315, 405 x 10, 495 x 8

strongest range: 495 x 5, 585x5, 675x5, 765 x 3

wide grip pulldowns: 200x10, 240x10, 280x8, 300x6

seated cable row: 260x10, 300x10, 300x10

McFly
07-15-09, 10:29 am
Good chest killing bro. I almost missed that up there.

Hey McFly, Rage has me eating steaks for breakfast ;)

I love that guy! Ha ha!

Hg

whatever it takes HG!!! RESULTS!!!

Great chest work -- gotta love the old Smith machines -- I remember those things from the first gym I ever saw, 40 years ago . . . I had NO idea what it was for . . . <grin>

hahaha! this thing was every bit of OLD!!!!

mritter3
07-15-09, 10:32 am
last 2 workouts looking good bud, def. some changes without Al, but the change in workout habit, may force some new growth....looking solid man.

JUGGERNAUT
07-15-09, 10:35 am
back yesterday

omy

Aggression
07-15-09, 10:48 am
omy

omy is right. Big dog McFly is pulling some MAJOR weight right there.

OklahomaMuscle
07-15-09, 10:51 am
back yesterday

Still getting it done... in here, how's the back to school thing treating you? nothing like juggling shit all day to make you feel alive huh... killer work on the back, STRONG!!

firsthorseman97
07-15-09, 10:53 am
That back workout doesn't look like it suffering from training solo. Some heavy weight being used like usual.

Hoomgar
07-15-09, 10:55 am
back yesterday

I see things are back to normal in here despite the change up in training. Big weight being thrown around like a rag doll.

Hg

McFly
07-15-09, 4:29 pm
last 2 workouts looking good bud, def. some changes without Al, but the change in workout habit, may force some new growth....looking solid man.

well I don't plan on trying to lose anything!! LOL

omy

omy is right. Big dog McFly is pulling some MAJOR weight right there.

nothing new here fellas. Thinking about some heavier singles in the near future...

Still getting it done... in here, how's the back to school thing treating you? nothing like juggling shit all day to make you feel alive huh... killer work on the back, STRONG!!

juggling is a good word for sure...makes me really appreciate every hour of the day!

That back workout doesn't look like it suffering from training solo. Some heavy weight being used like usual.

thanks bro....can't half step it!!

I see things are back to normal in here despite the change up in training. Big weight being thrown around like a rag doll.

Hg

'normal' i take offense to that word!!! hahaha

Hoomgar
07-15-09, 4:34 pm
'normal' i take offense to that word!!! hahaha

The word is being used in retrospect brother. And I guess you could say there is constant improvement over what was once normal.

McFly
07-15-09, 7:05 pm
COOKIES AND CREAM REAL GAINS!!!!!!! by far the best real gains flavor to date!!!!

Brutus_515
07-15-09, 7:57 pm
COOKIES AND CREAM REAL GAINS!!!!!!! by far the best real gains flavor to date!!!!

I will take you word for it big guy...shits in the mail

Big Wides
07-15-09, 8:16 pm

Well thats all the convincing I needed

Firedrake
07-15-09, 8:26 pm

I've been drinking nothing but IsoWhey Chocolate till my package arrived yesterday -- OMG!

That stuff is adDICTive! Who needs Oreos?

McFly
07-16-09, 8:04 am
I will take you word for it big guy...shits in the mail

chase down your UPS driver...you NEED it!!! LOL

Well thats all the convincing I needed

i believe we are typically on the same page when calorie consumption is concerned

I've been drinking nothing but IsoWhey Chocolate till my package arrived yesterday -- OMG!

That stuff is adDICTive! Who needs Oreos?

i was thinking a little milk, vanilla ice cream and more oreos to put me over that 260 mark.....

Hoomgar
07-16-09, 8:46 am

It's some good stuff for sure. I have 2 servings while at work. One mid morning and one mid afternoon. To save space I put both servings in one mixboy and then mix it up and drink half and just fridge the other half until later. Guess what the challenge is? Ha ha!

B Con
07-16-09, 9:33 am
What's going on in here big man? I still remember kids wanting to take pics with you at the Arnold.

McFly
07-16-09, 9:56 am
It's some good stuff for sure. I have 2 servings while at work. One mid morning and one mid afternoon. To save space I put both servings in one mixboy and then mix it up and drink half and just fridge the other half until later. Guess what the challenge is? Ha ha!

you can mix 2 full serving in one mixboy??? wow

What's going on in here big man? I still remember kids wanting to take pics with you at the Arnold.

haha that was funny!!

same shit going on here....just trying to make moves and improvements.

B Con
07-16-09, 9:57 am
Ditto. Always working to improve and progress my brother.

Hoomgar
07-16-09, 10:23 am
you can mix 2 full serving in one mixboy??? wow

Heck yea broseph. A serving a RG is only 12oz of fluid once mixed my man. I like it thick! Ha ha!

B Con
07-16-09, 10:30 am
Heck yea broseph. I like it thick! Ha ha!

Are we still talking about real gains in here? :confused: haha

Hoomgar
07-16-09, 10:34 am
Are we still talking about real gains in here? :confused: haha

Hush you. Ha ha!

You allowed to have this stuff yet B?

B Con
07-16-09, 10:37 am
Hush you. Ha ha!

You allowed to have this stuff yet B?

Hahahahaah

Slowly but surely getting back on track with things. I should have some hopefully coming soon. Gotta get my grow on.

Hoomgar
07-16-09, 10:45 am
Hahahahaah

Slowly but surely getting back on track with things. I should have some hopefully coming soon. Gotta get my grow on.

Oh man, it's like liquid sex. I promise you. OK McFly, I'm done jackin your thread bro, sorry about that :|

B Con
07-16-09, 10:48 am
Heck yea broseph. I like it thick! Ha ha!

Oh man, it's like liquid sex. I promise you.

Here we go again! hahahaha

You should do a commercial for this stuff haha

Aggression
07-16-09, 1:57 pm

Agreed. I had one serving of it and that's it. Now I have to wait until October when my contest is done. It is damn tasty.

McFly
07-17-09, 12:44 pm
Agreed. I had one serving of it and that's it. Now I have to wait until October when my contest is done. It is damn tasty.

I'll try not to remind you how good it tastes....I'm drinking one now....mmmnnnn

McFly
07-17-09, 12:48 pm
had to take two days off in a row....going to hit a crazy G Diesel style shoulder and arm workout shortly after I cut out of work early today....then an early morning or late night leg workout...gotta check gym hours.

JUGGERNAUT
07-17-09, 12:51 pm
I'll try not to remind you how good it tastes....I'm drinking one now....mmmnnnn

Just finished mine just now haha

McFly
07-17-09, 1:17 pm

last sip going down now....cant wait to enjoy another later this evening....might mix it with milk this next time...how do you fix yours Jugg?

Aggression
07-17-09, 1:26 pm

last sip going down now....cant wait to enjoy another later this evening....might mix it with milk this next time...how do you fix yours Jugg?

I'm unsubscribing myself from this thread until October

mritter3
07-17-09, 1:27 pm

im with that 100%, not even a close runner up that stuff is so damn tasty

JUGGERNAUT
07-17-09, 1:39 pm

You use fluid? I just dump some in my hand....

McFly
07-17-09, 2:06 pm

awww don't go!!! lol I won't post about how I'm going to mix some ice cream and PB into a real gains this weekend.

im with that 100%, not even a close runner up that stuff is so damn tasty

agreed!!!

You use fluid? I just dump some in my hand....

hmmm good idea...

JUGGERNAUT
07-17-09, 2:15 pm
Just had some bithday cake after my cookies and cream Real Gains...the slice was small so I need to see what is left over... eating makes me hungry. I could go for a 3 cheese calzone about now.

McFly
07-17-09, 2:21 pm
i do need some cake in my life. the pound of bison I had covered in cheese and sour cream really isn't cutting it....lets skip out of work and get a philly cheese steak

Hoomgar
07-17-09, 2:25 pm
I heard mention of cheese steaks!!!

OklahomaMuscle
07-17-09, 2:27 pm

Gonna have to join you, Now their talking about cheese steak and Birthday cake!!! I'll remember all this for your next contest prep Mcfly...

C.Coronato
07-17-09, 2:28 pm
i do need some cake in my life. the pound of bison I had covered in cheese and sour cream really isn't cutting it....lets skip out of work and get a philly cheese steak

Shit im in.

Big Wides
07-17-09, 2:47 pm

I'll take a Wiz Wit

Hoomgar
07-17-09, 2:48 pm
I'll take a Wiz Wit

Better get 2. One for the drive home. Ha ha!

C.Coronato
07-17-09, 2:52 pm
I'll take a Wiz Wit

Your making me drool on my desk.

JUGGERNAUT
07-17-09, 3:06 pm
I heard mention of cheese steaks!!!

*Swoops down like a seagull and steals it*

Mr. Aestheticz
07-17-09, 3:56 pm
Whenever I Am In The Philly Airport I Always Grab A Cheese Steak And Fried Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!

McFly
07-20-09, 8:47 am
Shoulders and arm - Friday

Pre- 1 scoop Carb max, 1 scoop EAA Nitro, 40g dextrose

Intra: 1 scoop EAA Nitro, 40g dextrose

Seated smith press: 1pps, 1pps, 2pps x 10, 3 pps x 8, 2pps x 10

Db side laterals: 40x10, 60x10, 70x10, 80x8, 35 x 20

Rev pec-deck: 3 sets x 10, last two sets with the stack

Seated behind neck press: 3 sets x 10-15 last set w/ stack

Shrugs: 315, 405, 495 x 10

High pulley st. bar cable curls: 3 x 24

St. bar push downs: 3 x 24

High pulley st. bar rev grip cable curls: 3 x 24

St. bar rev grip push downs: 3 x 24

Old school nautilus one arm curl: 3 x 12

Cable overhead ext: 3 x 15-20

Post workout: 50g isolate, 130g carbs

Crazy fast paced workout, training solo, I’m not taking much rest, got my ipod screaming in my ears and just getting it done. Had the carbs heavy around this workout as I knew it was going to be doing a lot this day….didn’t want to run out of fuel.

mritter3
07-20-09, 8:50 am
killer shoulder day man....tons of volume bet the pump was insane

McFly
07-20-09, 8:53 am
Legs Saturday AM

Squats: 135, 135, 225 x 10, 315 x 5, 405 x 5

Single leg Leg press: started with 10 plates x 10, wasn’t counting just throwing on plates 4 total sets x 10

Extensions: 3 x 10 last two sets w/ stack

Stiff leg deads: 135, 225, 315 x 10

Lying curl: 3 x 10

Was under time restraints on this one, wasn’t real happy with this workout but better then doing nothing at all.

Thinking about splitting up quads and hamstrings on weeks time is an issue

Mr. Aestheticz
07-20-09, 9:14 am

LMFAO HOLY SHIT!!!

B Con
07-20-09, 9:45 am
Damn what a hell of a shoulder/arm day you did and some wheels work as well. Great work as always McFly.

McFly
07-20-09, 10:37 am

Seated smith press: 1pps, 1pps, 2pps x 10, 3 pps x 8, 2pps x 10

Db side laterals: 40x10, 60x10, 70x10, 80x8, 35 x 20

Rev pec-deck: 3 sets x 10, last two sets with the stack

Seated behind neck press: 3 sets x 10-15 last set w/ stack

Shrugs: 315, 405, 495 x 10

High pulley st. bar cable curls: 3 x 24

St. bar push downs: 3 x 24

High pulley st. bar rev grip cable curls: 3 x 24

St. bar rev grip push downs: 3 x 24

Old school nautilus one arm curl: 3 x 12

Cable overhead ext: 3 x 15-20

Crazy fast paced workout, training solo, I’m not taking much rest, got my ipod screaming in my ears and just getting it done. Had the carbs heavy around this workout as I knew it was going to be doing a lot this day….didn’t want to run out of fuel.

Legs Saturday AM

Squats: 135, 135, 225 x 10, 315 x 5, 405 x 5

Single leg Leg press: started with 10 plates x 10, wasn’t counting just throwing on plates 4 total sets x 10

Extensions: 3 x 10 last two sets w/ stack

Stiff leg deads: 135, 225, 315 x 10

Lying curl: 3 x 10

Was under time restraints on this one, wasn’t real happy with this workout but better then doing nothing at all.

Thinking about splitting up quads and hamstrings on weeks time is an issue

Damn what a hell of a shoulder/arm day you did and some wheels work as well. Great work as always McFly.

thanks B....just trying to get it in

LMFAO HOLY SHIT!!!

haha son.....gotta keep the tank full....can't run on a half a tank

McFly
07-20-09, 11:51 am
this was my diet last week and will continue for a few weeks monday-friday and I'll add food as needed. this seems pretty doable for me right now. I've really been enjoying the fresh fruit actually more so then cake, ice cream, cookies and cheesecake. some food is so heavy in the gut in the summer that it's not as enjoyable to eat....been killing fruit on the regular

1 cup egg whites
3 whole eggs w/ ff cheese and salsa
1 cup oats
1.5-2 cups of mixed fresh fruit (pineapple, honeydew, cantaloupe, watermelon, grapes)

COOKIES AND CREAM Real gains

Chicken or tuna w/ ff mayo
2 cups rice
fresh tea w/ SUGAR and lemon

Pre-workout drink (as seen on wo posts)

Intra-workout “ “

PWO shake “ “

BCAA stack or SP BCAA max caps
At least 2 cups fresh fruit

~10oz chicken or steak as much as I can eat
w/ 2 cups rice maybe some green veggies
fresh tea w/ SUGAR and lemon!

Ultra-iso and oats shake

Phil800101
07-20-09, 1:33 pm
Solid work going on in here my man, keep it up!

McFly
07-20-09, 1:52 pm
Solid work going on in here my man, keep it up!

thank Phil....taking each day one at a time trying to push myself to step my game up...

B Con
07-20-09, 1:57 pm
Digging the new diet big man. Interested to see how it treats ya...

McFly
07-20-09, 2:04 pm
Digging the new diet big man. Interested to see how it treats ya...

i think it may have to be bumped up to get me growing but it's my base right now and I am confident I can consistently eat that day in and day out....

Aggression
07-20-09, 4:20 pm
Looking good man. Damn, that's a shit-ton of carbs around the workout. Very niCe.

G Diesel
07-20-09, 4:52 pm
this was my diet last week and will continue for a few weeks monday-friday and I'll add food as needed. this seems pretty doable for me right now. I've really been enjoying the fresh fruit actually more so then cake, ice cream, cookies and cheesecake. some food is so heavy in the gut in the summer that it's not as enjoyable to eat....been killing fruit on the regular

1 cup egg whites
3 whole eggs w/ ff cheese and salsa
1 cup oats
1.5-2 cups of mixed fresh fruit (pineapple, honeydew, cantaloupe, watermelon, grapes)

Chicken or tuna w/ ff mayo
2 cups rice
fresh tea w/ SUGAR and lemon

Pre-workout drink (as seen on wo posts)

Intra-workout “ “

PWO shake “ “

BCAA stack or SP BCAA max caps
At least 2 cups fresh fruit

~10oz chicken or steak as much as I can eat
w/ 2 cups rice maybe some green veggies
fresh tea w/ SUGAR and lemon!

Ultra-iso and oats shake

I like it a lot... Where hardcore meets healthy. Really dig the fruit in your diet, always a good addition bro.

Peace, G

scals
07-20-09, 7:04 pm
Nice diet there bro.

McFly
07-21-09, 7:59 am
Chest

Pre: 2 scoops EAA Nitro

Intra: EAA Nitro + 40g dextrose

Flat bench: 135 x 15, 135 x 10, 225 x 10, 315 x 10, 365 x 4 (one more then last week, slowly getting comfortable with no hand offs but still being SAFE) then dropped to 225 for 10 very slow controlled reps putting all my effort into feeling EVERY part of the movement in my chest, 135 x6 same way…..that was the heaviest 135 LOL

Incline Smith: 1pps x 10, 2pps x 10, 3pps x 10, 2pps w/ widest grip possible really getting a sick stretch at the bottom x 8

Seated machine press: (at this point the masses of chest day fans had absorbed every chest piece in the free weight room so and I had to keep moving and get it done with this) 3 sets x 10-12 working up to the stack

Cable x-overs down: 3 sets x 10-15

100 reps worth of calves and was out

PWO 60g ultra-iso, 80g dex, 10g creatine mono

PPWO 10 BCAA max caps, 3 cups of fresh cut fruit

Did I mention I am addicted to fruit lately…LOL its carbs right????

McFly
07-21-09, 8:02 am
I like it a lot... Where hardcore meets healthy. Really dig the fruit in your diet, always a good addition bro.

Peace, G

Nice diet there bro.

thanks fellas, trying to make things happen....playing the cards I'm dealt

mritter3
07-21-09, 8:07 am
oh yeah fruit = carbs....so eat up man, chest day looked brutal as always, man i could drink that new C+C real gains all day....

Gambit
07-21-09, 8:08 am
Great chest day, McFly. That same shit happened yesterday at my gym...as if a light went off saying 'time to train chest now!' It was actually pretty funny to watch the swarm.

You're definitely pushing it. Keep poundin'

Mr. Aestheticz
07-21-09, 8:37 am
Did I mention I am addicted to fruit lately…LOL its carbs right????

ITS THE SUMMER HEAT KID LOL!

BUT FRUIT IS 3/4 OF MY MAIN SOURCE OF CARBS DUDE

PINEAPPLE
BLUEBERRIES
BANANAS
APPLES
MANGOS
STRAWBERRIES

SHIT I GAINED BACK TWO LBS AND DROPPED 1% BF SO SHIT IS DEF LEGIT!

SOLID SESSION AS USUAL SKINNY!

LittleMan55
07-21-09, 8:39 am
Great work as always McFly!

Diet is looking solid as hell too... This coming year at the Cage we will all have to adress you as Mr. McHuge-er

McFly
07-21-09, 9:07 am
oh yeah fruit = carbs....so eat up man, chest day looked brutal as always, man i could drink that new C+C real gains all day....

IT IS TASTY!!!!!

Great chest day, McFly. That same shit happened yesterday at my gym...as if a light went off saying 'time to train chest now!' It was actually pretty funny to watch the swarm.

You're definitely pushing it. Keep poundin'

THANKS BRO. It was funny, it looked like everyone was benching off an invisible 5 board....how do you not touch your chest or at least get close...made me giggle lol

ITS THE SUMMER HEAT KID LOL!

BUT FRUIT IS 3/4 OF MY MAIN SOURCE OF CARBS DUDE

PINEAPPLE
BLUEBERRIES
BANANAS
APPLES
MANGOS
STRAWBERRIES

SHIT I GAINED BACK TWO LBS AND DROPPED 1% BF SO SHIT IS DEF LEGIT!

SOLID SESSION AS USUAL SKINNY!

you are a fruity bastard.....stop cramping my style!!!!

Great work as always McFly!

Diet is looking solid as hell too... This coming year at the Cage we will all have to adress you as Mr. McHuge-er

hahaha...we'll see....bigger is always better....gotta put in the calories and work for that to happen

B Con
07-21-09, 9:23 am
Hell of a chest day big man. Getting stronger I see...

Yeah the fruit and so forth seems straight. Def a good change up from what I usually read. So that means no more goodies for you? (Cake, Cookies, Ice Cream)? How's that Cookies n Cream treating ya? I just got a jug of that in myself.

McFly
07-21-09, 10:09 am
Hell of a chest day big man. Getting stronger I see...

Yeah the fruit and so forth seems straight. Def a good change up from what I usually read. So that means no more goodies for you? (Cake, Cookies, Ice Cream)? How's that Cookies n Cream treating ya? I just got a jug of that in myself.

oh bro...i still get it in from time to time....honestly just really not feeling like eating that stuff lately.

cookies n cream is on point.....like i said before the best real gains flavor to date....oh look at the time...it's 10am and time for some real gains.

Phil800101
07-21-09, 2:26 pm
Killer session my man! Nice volume.

McFly
07-21-09, 3:06 pm
Killer session my man! Nice volume.

thanks Phil.....back tonight hope to make some noise!!!!

McFly
07-21-09, 7:17 pm
back day

wide grip pulldowns: 150 x 10, 200 x 10, 260 x 10, 300 x 8

deadlift: 135 x 10, 135 x 5, 225 x 5, 315 x 5,
405 x 1, 495 x 1, 585 x 1, 605 x 1<<<smoked it

600+ will no longer be a mental hang up for me, STRESSFUL past few days, not much sleep, training solo and pulled my biggest "non-meet" deadlift. It may be time for me to go back after my 625 record in the near future.

90 degree bent over rows: 135, 225, 315 x 10

HS iso pulldown: 2pps, 3pps, 3pps x 10 really good stretching on these and slow contractions...made weight feel heavy as fuck

seated cable row: 250x10, 300x10, 300x10

workout was very fast paced, I'd be shocked if it took me more then an hour. i wasn;t even planning on going heavy on my deads was going to call it at 495 before I got to the gym...once the ipod was cranking shit started flowin

scals
07-21-09, 7:37 pm
Guess you made some fuckin noise bro. Awesome work on the deads. You got 625.

McFly
07-21-09, 8:56 pm
Guess you made some fuckin noise bro. Awesome work on the deads. You got 625.

I got some bigger numbers in my head, we'll see how the next few months play out

McFly
07-22-09, 7:46 am
today is going to be an off day....I was going to train shoulders after work but my chest is still sore from monday and I can already feel my back this morning so I think a recovery day is needed!

mritter3
07-22-09, 7:54 am
back day

wide grip pulldowns: 150 x 10, 200 x 10, 260 x 10, 300 x 8

deadlift: 135 x 10, 135 x 5, 225 x 5, 315 x 5,
405 x 1, 495 x 1, 585 x 1, 605 x 1<<<smoked it

600+ will no longer be a mental hang up for me, STRESSFUL past few days, not much sleep, training solo and pulled my biggest "non-meet" deadlift. It may be time for me to go back after my 625 record in the near future.

90 degree bent over rows: 135, 225, 315 x 10

HS iso pulldown: 2pps, 3pps, 3pps x 10 really good stretching on these and slow contractions...made weight feel heavy as fuck

seated cable row: 250x10, 300x10, 300x10

workout was very fast paced, I'd be shocked if it took me more then an hour. i wasn;t even planning on going heavy on my deads was going to call it at 495 before I got to the gym...once the ipod was cranking shit started flowin

solid back day mcfly, congrats on nailing 600 man, 625 is yours for the taking, i would def. need an off day after that....rest up man.

Mr. Aestheticz
07-22-09, 8:11 am
today is going to be an off day....I was going to train shoulders after work but my chest is still sore from monday and I can already feel my back this morning so I think a recovery day is needed!

LISTENING TO YOUR BODY AND YOURSELF VERY SMART!

McFly
07-22-09, 8:22 am
solid back day mcfly, congrats on nailing 600 man, 625 is yours for the taking, i would def. need an off day after that....rest up man.

yeah man, I've hit 625 in a meet, that's my record right now but I know and have known I have more then that if I put it all together. we'll see what happens

LISTENING TO YOUR BODY AND YOURSELF VERY SMART!

my body is telling me to hit up Geno's Steaks on Philly for lunch! do i listen??? lol

Big Wides
07-22-09, 8:32 am
my body is telling me to hit up Geno's Steaks on Philly for lunch! do i listen??? lol

Yes listen....but opt for Pat's instead of Genos

McFly
07-22-09, 8:55 am
Yes listen....but opt for Pat's instead of Genos

good call Wides.....always lookin out

Feel The Power
07-22-09, 9:16 am
great workout!! The 600lb deadlift is back!!! If you train alone.. like I do alot of times I find the ipod is my best friend. I always seem to push it a little harder with loud music and people screaming in my ear.

McFly
07-22-09, 9:29 am
great workout!! The 600lb deadlift is back!!! If you train alone.. like I do alot of times I find the ipod is my best friend. I always seem to push it a little harder with loud music and people screaming in my ear.

Thanks FTP, yeah I turn it up so I can't hear the gym radio or the chatter of other people...keeps me in the zone

B Con
07-22-09, 9:42 am
Damn moving big weight... that fruit combo you do is definitely paying off. That's a solid ass back day my friend.

McFly
07-22-09, 9:58 am
Damn moving big weight... that fruit combo you do is definitely paying off. That's a solid ass back day my friend.

thanks B....just trying to make shit happen and have some fun

B Con
07-22-09, 10:02 am
thanks B....just trying to make shit happen and have some fun

Aren't we all... aren't we all.

Aggression
07-22-09, 1:59 pm
i wasn;t even planning on going heavy on my deads was going to call it at 495 before I got to the gym...once the ipod was cranking shit started flowin

I feel ya here, McFly. I tend to zone out when doing a set, not even hearing the music, but if the track changes mid-set and starts blaring one of those songs that get my blood flowin', I'll ALWAYS crank out several more reps than expected. nice work on the deads homie.

Phil800101
07-22-09, 2:17 pm
Awesome session bro! Looking strong. Enjoy the rest, you've definitely earned it.

McFly
07-22-09, 2:49 pm
I feel ya here, McFly. I tend to zone out when doing a set, not even hearing the music, but if the track changes mid-set and starts blaring one of those songs that get my blood flowin', I'll ALWAYS crank out several more reps than expected. nice work on the deads homie.

i've never listened to music before while training and I can certainly attest to it firing me up from time to time

Awesome session bro! Looking strong. Enjoy the rest, you've definitely earned it.

thanks homie!!! gonna rest up just enough to do it all over again!!!!

McFly
07-23-09, 1:01 pm
gonna hit a little shoulders tonight.......

Phil800101
07-23-09, 1:22 pm
Boulders for shoulders bro!

Mr. Aestheticz
07-23-09, 3:27 pm
You Couldn't Be Anymore Right little Shoulders They Are!

McFly
07-27-09, 2:01 pm
will get my workouts up soon....been busy as hell....

just finished up an egg white, oats and fresh fruit meal.....COOKIES N CREAM real gains next....

......ain't no half steppin....

Hoomgar
07-27-09, 2:09 pm
Good work my man. Keep putting it down, day in, day out. That's the path to victory.

McFly
07-28-09, 8:02 am
Shoulders:

HS seated press: 1pps, 2pps, 3pps x 10, 4pps x 6

Standing barbell press: 135, 185 x 10, 225 x 5

Db side laterals: 40, 60 x 10, 70 x 8, 35 x 20

Rev pec deck: 4 sets x 10-12 up to stack

Got side tracked and saw this old school Nautilus chest press machine and wanted to try it out real quick….BAD IDEA….it was a struggle to get in, literally has to wedge myself into the machine and felt a ‘pop’ right wear my trap and shoulder tie in. needless to say no shrugs occurred.

McFly
07-28-09, 8:02 am
Arms:

St bar high pulley cable curls: 3 x 24

Rev grip St bar high pulley cable curls: 3 x 24

Nautilus overhead one arm curls: 3 x 10

High pulley one arm curls: 3 x 10

Pushdowns: 3 x 24

Rev. grip pushdowns: 3 x 24

Tried a few other tricep exercises but my shoulder/trap was screaming and I didn’t want to push thru and make a bad situation worse. Went home ice and advil’d

McFly
07-28-09, 8:03 am
Quads:

Squats: 135 x 10, 135 x 10, 225 x 10, 315 x 5, 405 x 3, 495 x 1, 495 x 1, 405 x 5

Fucking rack was ½” too tall and 495 was a bitch getting it off and back on the rack…gotta figure something out. I was holding the bar out as far as possible to take pressure of my shoulder and the pins were set so when I hit my depth my arms actually touched the pins…no half reps here.

Leg press: 12 plates x 10, 18p x 10, 24p x 10, 28 x 10, 10-15 second rest 10 more reps

Definitely not the Nebula leg press I’ve trained on the past two years, certainly a different feel, never felt heavy enough but the quads did fire

Leg extensions: 4 sets x 10, last two with stack

Walking lunges w/ 50# db’s: up and back the width of the bball court 3 sets….

Blew the crotch out in my shorts mid lunge and continued my sets but called it after the last set…was going to hit hams but will hit them this week with shoulders….didn’t think it would be appropriate to train with half my shorts blown out….

Hoomgar
07-28-09, 8:14 am
What is it with you and squat racks McFly? Hey much more than just a solid effort there big bro. Blowin your shorts out, bonus! Ha ha!

How are those classes going? You start them yet?

McFly
07-28-09, 8:32 am
What is it with you and squat racks McFly? Hey much more than just a solid effort there big bro. Blowin your shorts out, bonus! Ha ha!

How are those classes going? You start them yet?

i don't know, maybe I'm too picky...they are either too low or too high

dude they were my favorite gym short!!!

classes are in full swing...Summer session II....cruisin thru, feels good to let the brain work

Hoomgar
07-28-09, 8:37 am
i don't know, maybe I'm too picky...they are either too low or too high

dude they were my favorite gym short!!!

classes are in full swing...Summer session II....cruisin thru, feels good to let the brain work

Man I hear you on this. I have been tempted so many times to ask the gym owners if they would allow me to come in with my hole saw and cut new holes in between all the ones that are there on that squat rack. They are like 8 inches apart. Plenty of room for more holes with no structural compromise to that rack. In the one spot it is about 2 inches too low for me. The next one up is like you say, about 1/2" or so too high (even after putting mats on the floor) so you can't go heavy correctly because you are trying to unrack the bar with your calves!

Good to hear you are enjoying the classes man. That is a big plus.

Hg

McFly
07-28-09, 9:53 am
chest tonight!!!! CAN'T WAIT...hoping the shoulder feels good

Mr. Aestheticz
07-28-09, 12:17 pm
Thats What Happens When You Go Balls Deep Ont Squats Kid, Th Elungese Were Just The Finishing Touch (no **** By The Way)!

...easy!!!

McFly
07-28-09, 12:36 pm
Thats What Happens When You Go Balls Deep Ont Squats Kid, Th Elungese Were Just The Finishing Touch (no **** By The Way)!

...easy!!!

that's right kid, we don't go ass to the grass...ain't no grass in the hood!!!! balls deep!! LMFAO!!

Hoomgar
07-28-09, 12:45 pm
Why can't we say **** in McFly's thread?

McFly
07-28-09, 12:48 pm
Why can't we say **** in McFly's thread?

hahaha!! that's just how we roll here!!! not sure what goes on in amish country!

Hoomgar
07-28-09, 1:34 pm
hahaha!! that's just how we roll here!!! not sure what goes on in amish country!

Jakey don't swing like that.

Firedrake
07-28-09, 2:05 pm
24p "didn't feel heavy enough" he says -- mutant!

Damn fine work, bro! Those lunges afterwards had to be, um LOADS of fun! <grin>.

Mind you, I can understand blowing off the hams if you were swinging in the wind . . .

Aggression
07-28-09, 2:10 pm
Looks like you had a couple unfortunate events happen this weekend. You couldn't get into a machine, and when you did, you popped something, and then you blew out your shorts. niCe. Hey, at least you still crushed the weights, like always. niCe work bro.

Phil800101
07-28-09, 2:13 pm
Killer sessions McFly, nice work! Solid volume. Keep on killing it bro.

McFly
07-28-09, 2:17 pm
24p "didn't feel heavy enough" he says -- mutant!

Damn fine work, bro! Those lunges afterwards had to be, um LOADS of fun! <grin>.

Mind you, I can understand blowing off the hams if you were swinging in the wind . . .

I'll hit the hammys good...no worries....been thinking about breaking legs into 2 different days any way, maybe I'll run it like that for a few weeks and see how I like it

Looks like you had a couple unfortunate events happen this weekend. You couldn't get into a machine, and when you did, you popped something, and then you blew out your shorts. niCe. Hey, at least you still crushed the weights, like always. niCe work bro.

dude, I knew I should have stopped trying to get into that machine but I "had to trying it out" ugh...didn't have full range of motion most of the weekend, even sleeping wasn't comfortable, today is feeling much better, I think I may even be pain free. we'll see how it feels putting some weight on it tonight.

...they were my favorite shorts.....it was an emotional day....and I'm sure comical for others in the gym who saw my baby blue Calvin Kleins

McFly
07-28-09, 2:17 pm
Killer sessions McFly, nice work! Solid volume. Keep on killing it bro.

steady grinding....improvements don't come without hard work....

JUGGERNAUT
07-28-09, 2:37 pm
I'm down to my last almond, now what?

Hoomgar
07-28-09, 2:42 pm

Dip it in butter.

McFly
07-28-09, 2:56 pm

put it in the blender with 32 oz of water...blend and drink over the next 7 days....

JUGGERNAUT
07-28-09, 3:09 pm
Dip it in butter.

put it in the blender with 32 oz of water...blend and drink over the next 7 days....

Thank you for the suggestions but I have never taken the anabolic effect to that level yet. Following both your leads may make me larger and stronger.

Gambit
07-28-09, 3:15 pm
Quads:

Squats: 135 x 10, 135 x 10, 225 x 10, 315 x 5, 405 x 3, 495 x 1, 495 x 1, 405 x 5

Fucking rack was ½” too tall and 495 was a bitch getting it off and back on the rack…gotta figure something out. I was holding the bar out as far as possible to take pressure of my shoulder and the pins were set so when I hit my depth my arms actually touched the pins…no half reps here.

Leg press: 12 plates x 10, 18p x 10, 24p x 10, 28 x 10, 10-15 second rest 10 more reps

Definitely not the Nebula leg press I’ve trained on the past two years, certainly a different feel, never felt heavy enough but the quads did fire

Leg extensions: 4 sets x 10, last two with stack

Walking lunges w/ 50# db’s: up and back the width of the bball court 3 sets….

Blew the crotch out in my shorts mid lunge and continued my sets but called it after the last set…was going to hit hams but will hit them this week with shoulders….didn’t think it would be appropriate to train with half my shorts blown out….

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. That's one helluva workout. Great work, McFly

scals
07-28-09, 9:07 pm
I can definitely see you training with half your shorts ripped Drama LOL. Awesome workout nonetheless. Listen, I have 2 weeks vacation coming up. Definitely gotta meet up and train at least once.

McFly
07-29-09, 7:39 am
Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez. That's one helluva workout. Great work, McFly

thanks Gam....just playing with the tools I'm given

I can definitely see you training with half your shorts ripped Drama LOL. Awesome workout nonetheless. Listen, I have 2 weeks vacation coming up. Definitely gotta meet up and train at least once.

no doubt! hit me up!

McFly
07-29-09, 7:49 am
Chest

Incline bb: 135, 225, 315 x 10, 365 x 3

Flat iso HS press: 2pps x 10, 3pps x 10, 4pps x 5, 3pps x 8

Incline smith: 1pps, 2pps x 10, 3pps x 8, 2 pps x failure

3 sets of cable x-overs UP and 4 sets cable x-overs DOWN

100 reps worth of weighted ab work

Workout is surrounded with 175g carbs, 80g isolate, 6 servings of BCAA stack and a 32oz Gatorade was thrown in afterwards

Followed up ~2 hours later by 3 4oz 80/20 burgers w. onions and thousand island dressing and 3-4 cups of fresh fruit (watermelon, pineapple, cantaloupe, honeydew and red grapes)

Pizzalamp
07-29-09, 7:51 am
good stuff w the red grapes

LittleMan55
07-29-09, 8:00 am
Musta been one helluva leg pump to blow your shorts out! Hell yeah McFly keep killing it.

McFly
07-29-09, 8:06 am
good stuff w the red grapes

yes they are very hardcore

Musta been one helluva leg pump to blow your shorts out! Hell yeah McFly keep killing it.

LOL, something like that....actually my legs are still a bit sore from that workout, and my chest is already a bit sore this morning...

Mr. Aestheticz
07-29-09, 9:01 am
Followed up ~2 hours later by 3 4oz 80/20 burgers w. onions and thousand island dressing and 3-4 cups of fresh fruit (watermelon, pineapple, cantaloupe, honeydew and red grapes)

MMMM HMMMMM AND OTHER MUFUCKAS WERE WEIRDED OUT AND QUESTIONED ME EATING ALL THAT FRIGEN FRUIT IN MY DIET AND MY BOY IS DOING IT UP!

PAY ATTENTION FELLAS YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING!!!

McFly
07-29-09, 9:06 am
MMMM HMMMMM AND OTHER MUFUCKAS WERE WEIRDED OUT AND QUESTIONED ME EATING ALL THAT FRIGEN FRUIT IN MY DIET AND MY BOY IS DOING IT UP!

PAY ATTENTION FELLAS YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING!!!

I'm trying to learn something myself....LOL....see what happens....once we get into cooler weather my typical "swole food" carb sources will be bumped up....

Big Wides
07-29-09, 10:05 am
I'm trying to learn something myself....LOL....see what happens....once we get into cooler weather my typical "swole food" carb sources will be bumped up....

Swole food carbs are the shit

JUGGERNAUT
07-29-09, 10:09 am
I plan on downing a whole red grape today....(shhhh maybe some rain water out of my gutter too)

McFly
07-29-09, 10:20 am
I plan on downing a whole red grape today....(shhhh maybe some rain water out of my gutter too)

the trick with rain water is you want to drink it as close to body temperature as possible. any cooler and any anabolic floating particles risk not being absorbed.

try taking that grape 30 minutes pre workout, the pumps are insane.

McFly
07-29-09, 10:22 am
Swole food carbs are the shit

I believe Wides and I dranketh from the same glass of kool-aid......big weight and big carbs as always...it wouldn't be fun otherwise....

JUGGERNAUT
07-29-09, 10:24 am
the trick with rain water is you want to drink it as close to body temperature as possible. any cooler and any anabolic floating particles risk not being absorbed.

try taking that grape 30 minutes pre workout, the pumps are insane.

This is why you are large and in-charge O wise 1.

McFly
07-30-09, 1:09 pm
getting my eat on..loading up on BCAA's in my water.....back tonight...I'm feeling it!!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
07-30-09, 1:15 pm
getting my eat on..loading up on BCAA's in my water.....back tonight...I'm feeling it!!!!

TWO THUMBS WAY UP!

Phil800101
07-30-09, 1:29 pm
Killer session my man! Looking strong.

McFly
08-03-09, 8:05 am
a little late getting these posts up. Haven't been in my office much these days at work and I rarely turn my computer on at home....bare with me..

back:

wide grip pulldown: 150, 200, 230 x 10, 250 x 8

90 degree bent over bb rows: 135, 225 x 10, 315 x 8, 225 x failure

chest supported t-bar row: 3p x 10, 6p x 8, 6p x 6, 3p x failure

seated cable row: 250 x 10, 300 x 10, 300 x 10

HS iso pulldown: 2pps x 10, 3 pps x 10, 3pps x 10 <<< did these very slow and controlled really making sure I felt the squeeze and stretch on each rep...making the weight feel heavy

still hitting my cardio as I started a while back, it's been keeping me a bit leaner and for whatever reason much less bloated if that's even possible....weight around 252-255...not as heavy as I like but I am still as strong as I've even been and not sloppy looking....once the cooler weather comes I know I'll step up my food game.

McFly
08-03-09, 8:15 am
TRAIN SMART AND SAFE

shoulders:

had a little mishap on shoulder day, seated barbell presses, missed the rack on 275 and the bar came way lower then my ROM on one side, luckily I kept control and was able to re-rack...fucked my head up a little bit and I coasted thru the rest of the workout. oddly the seated military press had an unattached seat so I could put the seat right under the rack so I didn't have to travel forward or backward much like most fixed seat/racks....who know....just one of those days...

seat mil: 135, 185, 225 x 10, 275 x 3, 225 x 8

HS behind neck press: 2pps x 10, 3pps x 8, 4pps x 4, 2ps x 18

db side laterals: 40 x 10, 60 x 10

behind the back cable side laterals: 3 sets x 10 no rest, right, left, right, left.....

rev. pec deck: 200, 250, 300 x 10

shrugs: 225, 315, 405 x 10, 495 x 8

been hitting the BCAA's hard through the day, red meat every meal for dinner....planning to add 3 whole eggs to my morning egg whites....we'll see that that does...

ok gotta roll...i'll get the rest of the workouts up soon. arms, calves and legs to come.....

LittleMan55
08-03-09, 8:46 am
Great looking last few work outs McFly! Glad to hear you didnt screw your shoulder up. That could have been very bad!

scals
08-03-09, 9:32 am
Great looking last few work outs McFly! Glad to hear you didnt screw your shoulder up. That could have been very bad!

x2. Looking forward to seeing the rest of these crazy workouts.

C.Coronato
08-03-09, 10:01 am
Looking good brother, get that shoulder back to health. Hows school going?

Phil800101
08-03-09, 1:10 pm
Awesome sessions McFly! Great volume for both.

Sounds like a close call on the presses, glad to see you didn't get hurt.

Aggression
08-03-09, 3:40 pm
Lookin' good through the weekend homie. Glad to hear nothing severe happened with that shoulder press.

McFly
08-04-09, 9:09 am
arms & calves

high pulley st br curls: 3 x 24

rev grip high pulley st br curls: 3 x 24

one arm HS preacher: 45 x 12 (x3 sets no rest ...left, right, left right...)

two arm high pully curls: 3 x 12

pushdowns: 3 x 24

rev grip pd's: 3 x 24

db overhead ext: 30, 40, 50 x 12

st. bar overhead ext: 3 x 20

standing calf raises: 200, 210, 220....every ten pounds up to 300 little rest 20 seconds max 12-15 reps....calves were sore for the first time in ages

McFly
08-04-09, 9:15 am
legs:

leg extensions: 4 sets x 10-12

squat: 135 x 20, 225 x 20, 315 x 20, 315 x 15

hack squat: 3pps x 10, 4pps x 10, 5pps x 10, 6pps x 6

50# db walking lunges width of bball court up and back 1 set..... x 3

stiff leg dead: 135, 225, 315 x 10

lying ham curl: 3 x 6-12

I was fired up to train, feeding off some shit talkin I could hear in the distance....buried every fucking squat...first time maybe in my life I thought I was going to puke...didn't help that the gym AC was dumping ice cold air right where the rack I was using...nothing worse then being hot and dripping sweat and getting hit with ice cold air....ugh

McFly
08-04-09, 9:19 am

thanks bro...just gotta be extra safe....

x2. Looking forward to seeing the rest of these crazy workouts.

it's been fun!!!

Looking good brother, get that shoulder back to health. Hows school going?

school's school....but i'm enjoying the challenge....keep telling myself it will open so many doors in my future....only get one shot at life...can't live in a little box with a bunch of "what ifs"

Awesome sessions McFly! Great volume for both.

Sounds like a close call on the presses, glad to see you didn't get hurt.

thanks Phil......i was very lucky

Lookin' good through the weekend homie. Glad to hear nothing severe happened with that shoulder press.

actually those were from late last week....been slow getting shit up....

McFly
08-04-09, 9:27 am
last night was an off night....up late finishing up a few essays and a test...sipped BCAA's all night....if all goes well, i'll be bouncing out of work early and hit up chest and abs after work....

love this shit!!!!

McFly
08-04-09, 7:56 pm
chest & abs

"good evening and for my last hit, I'd like to take you back to the classic..."

flat bench: 135, 135 x 10-15, 225 x 10, 315 x 10, 365 x 6, 405 x 1 <<stoked on getting that 405

incline barbell: 135, 225 x 10, 315 x 8, 225 x 10 drop to 135 x 15

incline smith: 1pps x 10, 2pps x 10, 2pps x 8, 2pps x 8

cable x-over: 50 x 10, 80 x 10, 80 x 10

pec-deck: 3 sets x 10, stack on the last set

100 reps of weighted ab work

feeling good today, lots of fire and knowing I gotta do work to make improvements, not having a good training partner like Big AL at the moment isn't an excuse to get lazy....gotta push harder and make sure I lay it all on the gym floor every time I train.

here's a pic from about a week and a half ago...finally got access to my photobucket.... ugh
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd167/ANDYttc/IMG00384.jpg

Mizzarler
08-04-09, 11:52 pm
I was fired up to train, feeding off some shit talkin I could hear in the distance....

WTF were they saying? You were squatting to low...? Sick leg work as always McFly. Those hack squats are insane, awesome pressing too. I know working out alone sucks esp when your used to liftin w/ Big Al. Your still gettin it done and puttin up big numbers. Solid work bro.

McFly
08-05-09, 7:57 am
WTF were they saying? You were squatting to low...? Sick leg work as always McFly. Those hack squats are insane, awesome pressing too. I know working out alone sucks esp when your used to liftin w/ Big Al. Your still gettin it done and puttin up big numbers. Solid work bro.

thanks Mizz....the gym I'm at training at near my house doesn't have a power squat or 35 degree leg press so I'm making due with what they have....trying to be safe and step my game up every chance I get....there is no cruise control, pedal to the metal bro!!!

I won't comment on wha tthe haters where saying, I'll let them waste their energy and thier life talking about me...I'm at my best when I keep positivity in my life.

Mr. Aestheticz
08-05-09, 8:11 am
Looking Good!

Keeping Solid Sessions In The Books Ever With Your Now Hectic Schedule!

Keep Grinding Playboy!

...easy!!!

McFly
08-05-09, 8:18 am
Looking Good!

Keeping Solid Sessions In The Books Ever With Your Now Hectic Schedule!

Keep Grinding Playboy!

...easy!!!

you know how we do!!!!

Hoomgar
08-05-09, 9:06 am
I was fired up to train, feeding off some shit talkin I could hear in the distance....buried every fucking squat...first time maybe in my life I thought I was going to puke...didn't help that the gym AC was dumping ice cold air right where the rack I was using...nothing worse then being hot and dripping sweat and getting hit with ice cold air....ugh

school's school....but i'm enjoying the challenge....keep telling myself it will open so many doors in my future....only get one shot at life...can't live in a little box with a bunch of "what ifs"

405 x 1 <<stoked on getting that 405

feeling good today, lots of fire and knowing I gotta do work to make improvements, not having a good training partner like Big AL at the moment isn't an excuse to get lazy....gotta push harder and make sure I lay it all on the gym floor every time I train.
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd167/ANDYttc/IMG00384.jpg

thanks Mizz....the gym I'm at training at near my house doesn't have a power squat or 35 degree leg press so I'm making due with what they have....trying to be safe and step my game up every chance I get....there is no cruise control, pedal to the metal bro!!!

I won't comment on wha tthe haters where saying, I'll let them waste their energy and thier life talking about me...I'm at my best when I keep positivity in my life.

This is the McFly that I know. You can dump all that other stuff fellas and put stuff like this right here in your head because this is the thinking that gets you places. You've blown the limiter right off of your life with that stuff right there big brother. Go get yours!

Hg

McFly
08-05-09, 9:30 am
This is the McFly that I know. You can dump all that other stuff fellas and put stuff like this right here in your head because this is the thinking that gets you places. You've blown the limiter right off of your life with that stuff right there big brother. Go get yours!

Hg

wow people notice!?!?! thanks HG, just trying to put my best foot forward in all aspects of my life...there is a big picture in "life" and I want it all.

OklahomaMuscle
08-05-09, 12:09 pm
I won't comment on what the haters where saying, I'll let them waste their energy and thier life talking about me...I'm at my best when I keep positivity in my life.

One of the best quotes I've seen in a while. Just keep doing you Mcfly, and yes People are taking notice. You are putting in tremendous work in all areas and it just gives some of us motivation like nothing else to see a dude like you dealing with the same shit and rising above. Hats off to you homie...

McFly
08-05-09, 1:05 pm
One of the best quotes I've seen in a while. Just keep doing you Mcfly, and yes People are taking notice. You are putting in tremendous work in all areas and it just gives some of us motivation like nothing else to see a dude like you dealing with the same shit and rising above. Hats off to you homie...

thanks OM!! I appreciate the kind words....words like yours are sometimes what drives me on a day that 'ok' is good enough and makes me push beyond that, because there is no reason to settle for good enough....

DaveK
08-05-09, 1:09 pm
How's everything?

Big Al
08-05-09, 1:21 pm
Thank god thats the only pic you posted.......I know what happens when you start takin self pic's.

McFly
08-05-09, 1:23 pm
How's everything?

EVERYTHING IS GOOD!!! busy with work, summer classes, fall semester starts soon and training....enjoying every moment! just got word we are gearing up for a big plant shutdown in the next year....which may mean 7 12 hour days....taking it all on the chin with a smile...life is good!

saw you did real well at Masters, anything else in the mix?????

McFly
08-05-09, 1:24 pm
Thank god thats the only pic you posted.......I know what happens when you start takin self pic's.

I only post those on the pay site....helicopter video soon!!! I'll send it to your phone!!!!

DaveK
08-05-09, 1:31 pm
EVERYTHING IS GOOD!!! busy with work, summer classes, fall semester starts soon and training....enjoying every moment! just got word we are gearing up for a big plant shutdown in the next year....which may mean 7 12 hour days....taking it all on the chin with a smile...life is good!

saw you did real well at Masters, anything else in the mix?????

Nice to hear. Things are going ok on my end. Did ok at the MNats. Moved up from last year. Didnt take any time off. Enjoying a nice rebound and training hard. Was thinking about the E. USA in November but I doubt I can make it happen. Just takin it one day at a time. Enjoy that OT bro!

McFly
08-05-09, 1:45 pm
Nice to hear. Things are going ok on my end. Did ok at the MNats. Moved up from last year. Didnt take any time off. Enjoying a nice rebound and training hard. Was thinking about the E. USA in November but I doubt I can make it happen. Just takin it one day at a time. Enjoy that OT bro!

one day at a time is right!!! you thinking about masters next year???

Hoomgar
08-05-09, 1:55 pm
McFly, sorry for the hijack bro...

Dave K, where can I find coverage of the event? Do you have a link?

Hg

McFly
08-05-09, 1:56 pm
McFly, sorry for the hijack bro...

Dave K, where can I find coverage of the event? Do you have a link?

Hg

should be on MD's site.....Dave was in the Heavies I believe

scals
08-05-09, 9:18 pm
I only post those on the pay site....helicopter video soon!!! I'll send it to your phone!!!!

Tryin to be like PJ eh? HAHAHA.

Big Al
08-05-09, 11:14 pm

Wow!!!This thread just went down hill fast.

Big Al
08-05-09, 11:15 pm
Gotta pay those bills???!!!LOL

McFly
08-06-09, 8:01 am

hahaha damn and I don't even have a workout to post to get this place back on track....ugh

Mr. Aestheticz
08-06-09, 8:12 am

HOLY SHIT LOOK WHO THE FUCK IT IS!!!!

Hoomgar
08-06-09, 4:34 pm
HOLY SHIT LOOK WHO THE FUCK IT IS!!!!

Yea it's kind of hard to miss that guy. Ha ha!

McFly
08-07-09, 8:13 am
back

wide grip pulldowns: 160, 200, 220 250 x 10

deadlifts: 135 x 10, 225 x 10, 315 x 5, 405 x 5, 495 x 1, 585 x 1, 405 x 8

90 degree bentover row: 225 x 10, 225 x 10, 315 x 6

seated cable row: 300 x 10, 300 x 10, 300 x 10

v-grip pulldowns: 150 x 10, 180 x 10, 220 x 6

really fast paced workout, only had an hour to get my workout in, was sweating my balls off...been hitting the BCAA's HARD...via BCAA stack and BCAA MAX caps

side note: as oh yesterday my calves were still sore from late last weeks work....crazy....maybe I'm on to something???

next week I gotta get some HEAVY bent over rows in, been a few weeks without them and they are a staple in getting a big thick back.....

Hoomgar
08-07-09, 8:50 am
next week I gotta get some HEAVY bent over rows in, been a few weeks without them and they are a staple in getting a big thick back.....

This ^^^^

Aggression
08-07-09, 8:58 am
Lookin' good in here. BOR are a bread-and-butter movement. Gotta love 'em.

McFly
08-07-09, 9:17 am
This ^^^^

Lookin' good in here. BOR are a bread-and-butter movement. Gotta love 'em.

yes sir fella....oh and some HEAVY ASS partials.....I'm talking some bar bending numbers....I'm already fired up for it!!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
08-07-09, 9:19 am
A Lot Of Bcaa's Than Normal Being Thrown Around In Here?!?!?!?!?

Hoomgar
08-07-09, 9:19 am
yes sir fella....oh and some HEAVY ASS partials.....I'm talking some bar bending numbers....I'm already fired up for it!!!!

Agreed. Doing that on strongest range is what brought up my deadlift.

McFly
08-07-09, 9:24 am
A Lot Of Bcaa's Than Normal Being Thrown Around In Here?!?!?!?!?

sometimes when something taste good and may yeild positive results how can I be moderate??? LOL 6 scoops in my 700ml water bottle at this moment, chasing sime uni-liver and NOX3 tabs

Agreed. Doing that on strongest range is what brought up my deadlift.

yes sir...i'm looking forward to standing up with 800-900 pounds hanging from my hands next week.....

Hoomgar
08-07-09, 9:33 am
yes sir...i'm looking forward to standing up with 800-900 pounds hanging from my hands next week.....

Get you some!

I learned it right here in this thread. Seeing you do them is what made me try them.

McFly
08-07-09, 10:30 am
Get you some!

I learned it right here in this thread. Seeing you do them is what made me try them.

OH I'LL BE GETTIN IT!!! NO DOUBT!!!!!

Mizzarler
08-09-09, 4:54 pm
Sick back workout McFly. When are you gonna do another PL meet? I wanna see you pull 700!!!

McFly
08-09-09, 6:14 pm
shoulders:

seated bb press: 135, 135 x 10, 225 x 3

well, i thought I escaped safe from that little mishap last week but my shoulder is not right at all. horrible pain with the 225 so I called it there.

bb front raises: 90 x 10, 135 x 10, 135 x 8

front raises ss w/ side lateral ss w/ standing presses: 10 reps each. 35, 45, 50

rev pec deck: 3 sets x 12 w/ stack on last one

no shrugs...shoulder was screaming....iced it the rest of the night

McFly
08-09-09, 6:17 pm
arms:

st. bar high pulley cable curls: 3 x 24

st. bar rev high pulley cable curls: 3 x 24

nautilus one arm curl: 3 x 12 no rest between sets

standing high pulley curls: 3 x 10

st bar pushdowns: 3 x 24

rev grip pd's: 3 x 24

one arm cable pushdowns: 3 x 10-15

st bar overhead ext: 3 x 24

McFly
08-09-09, 6:18 pm
Sick back workout McFly. When are you gonna do another PL meet? I wanna see you pull 700!!!

that's a good question....it's been a passing thought lately, I gotta check some schedules

700?? yeah I want that shit too!!!!

Gambit
08-09-09, 6:28 pm
Damn son, great fucking work. I'm proud as hell.

McFly
08-10-09, 8:43 am
Damn son, great fucking work. I'm proud as hell.

more to come...more to come....can't wait til the weather breaks and starts to cool off...then it's time to EAT

Gambit
08-10-09, 9:00 am
more to come...more to come....can't wait til the weather breaks and starts to cool off...then it's time to EAT

Yeah, we had one of those days yesterday. I think it crossed the triple digit mark for the first time all year. Definitely did NOT feel like doing anything.

McFly
08-10-09, 9:06 am
legs tonight...yes i said legs on a monday night...the masses hording the benchs and pec-decks will be so confused...

Aggression
08-10-09, 11:01 am
can't wait til the weather breaks and starts to cool off...then it's time to EAT

Amen.

G Diesel
08-10-09, 11:15 am
Check it...

kaiser rolls stacked with
85/15 ground beef patties
diced jalapenos
reduced fat Mexican shredded cheese
fried egg

Had a couple yesterday and another left over for today. I figured you'd be proud bro. Haha.

Peace, G

McFly
08-10-09, 11:23 am
Check it...

diced jalapenos
fried egg

Had a couple yesterday and another left over for today. I figured you'd be proud bro. Haha.

Peace, G

HAHA!!! that's my boy!!! LOVE IT. I had 3 80/20 patties, grilled with salsa, topped with a fried egg and slice of american cheese saturday!! no kaisers for me, 99 cent pack of burger rolls...I'm not a baller, just a little ballish....

JUGGERNAUT
08-10-09, 11:24 am
yum, that is all

Mr. Aestheticz
08-10-09, 11:53 am
legs tonight...yes i said legs on a monday night...the masses hording the benchs and pec-decks will be so confused...

MAN OH MAN CANT WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE GOSSIPING ABOUT THIS ONE LMAO!

Check it...

diced jalapenos
fried egg

Peace, G

HAHA!!! that's my boy!!! LOVE IT. I had 3 80/20 patties, grilled with salsa, topped with a fried egg and slice of american cheese saturday!! no kaisers for me, 99 cent pack of burger rolls...I'm not a baller, just a little ballish....

yum, that is all

BABY GIRL AND I WATCHED THE YANKEES SOX GAME YESTERDAY WENT THROUGH 5 LBS OF BUFFALO WINGS :0) THEN TWO HOURS LATER WENT THROUGH ABOUT 3/4 OF A GALLON OF ICE CREAM LOL IT WAS SOME CARAMEL, CHCO, WAFFKLE CONE SHIT MMMMMMM

G Diesel
08-10-09, 12:00 pm

I sprang for those 45 cent Aversa's bakery kaisers... Ballin outta control in the '09.

Peace, G

JUGGERNAUT
08-10-09, 12:01 pm
BABY GIRL AND I WATCHED THE YANKEES SOX GAME YESTERDAY WENT THROUGH 5 LBS OF BUFFALO WINGS :0) THEN TWO HOURS LATER WENT THROUGH ABOUT 3/4 OF A GALLON OF ICE CREAM LOL IT WAS SOME CARAMEL, CHCO, WAFFKLE CONE SHIT MMMMMMM

This is why they make flat rate shipping boxes, where is mine? A little dry ice in there and bingo, Juggs is happy.