PDA

View Full Version : McFly's New Journey - Chapter 2

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Big Wides
10-18-08, 10:00 pm
hell yeah you freak.....great job

Boz
10-19-08, 4:56 am
Congrats you two! I'm a little disappointed though, No cape and mask! lol!

Al you pulled that 675 off the ground like it was 135! Crazy!!!!

McFly
10-19-08, 8:46 am
CONGRATS McFLY!!!!!!!! YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!

You shattered the record!

hell yeah you freak.....great job

thanks fellas....i had a good time. it felt good not to be owned by 600+ Now it's time to improve on that and start my quest to 700

Al you pulled that 675 off the ground like it was 135! Crazy!!!!

Sorry to disappoint boz, the mask didn't fit over my "cambell soup kid cheeks" lol (had to be there)

yeah man Al smoked 675, hell you're right 675 DID look like 135... he probably should open with that next time, i know he wasnted that 700 bad sucks his ham went POW. knowing Al he will recover, heal up and come back with more fire and smash OVER 700. the man is a freak.

Boz
10-19-08, 10:54 am
the man is a freak.

As are you my friend!!!!!

Powerfulkate
10-19-08, 5:09 pm
you is SMOKIN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigAnt
10-19-08, 7:33 pm
Congrats on both of your new records...GREAT JOB!

scals
10-19-08, 7:56 pm

x2. Awesome work by both of ya. Videos looked great.

SizeMatters
10-19-08, 8:04 pm
good shit fellas proud of you two

McFly
10-20-08, 7:43 am
As are you my friend!!!!!

you is SMOKIN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x2. Awesome work by both of ya. Videos looked great.

good shit fellas proud of you two

thanks everyone, it was a great day with the expection of Big Al's injury. The next time he is infront of the deadlift bar things are going to be crazy, mark my word.

McFly
10-20-08, 8:08 am
here is another video of Big Al's 675 which SHOULD have been his opener. a little more steady then the one he posted.

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd167/ANDYttc/meet/th_CIMG0198.jpg (http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd167/ANDYttc/meet/?action=view&current=CIMG0198.flv)

Themostocles
10-20-08, 8:22 am
Much better video, and congrats McFly on your records. You definitely a badass. -T.

McFly
10-20-08, 8:42 am
Much better video, and congrats McFly on your records. You definitely a badass. -T.

thanks Themo, I was real happy with the 625 not b/c it was a new WR (well kinda) but more so b/c lately i've been having such a hang up with anything over 600. it felt good to not get owned by the weight for once hahahaha

Themostocles
10-20-08, 8:45 am
thanks Themo, I was real happy with the 625 not b/c it was a new WR (well kinda) but more so b/c lately i've been having such a hang up with anything over 600. it felt good to not get owned by the weight for once hahahaha

Know how you feel, well atleast about not being owned by the weight lol; not the world record lol. But I'm coming after it eventually lmao! -T.

naturalguy
10-20-08, 9:44 am
Congrats Andy. That is a lot of weight!

McFly
10-20-08, 10:35 am
Congrats Andy. That is a lot of weight!

thanks NG, just out there having fun!!!

B Con
10-20-08, 10:40 am
Just caught up from your meet and damn hella nice job McFly. You and Al killed it!

McFly
10-20-08, 11:17 am
Just caught up from your meet and damn hella nice job McFly. You and Al killed it!

thanks B....now its back to the grind and make much needed improvements and continue the quest to bigger and stronger....

Mr. Aestheticz
10-20-08, 11:30 am
Congrats on both of your half's (records etc.)!

Great shit snagging bodybuilding trophies and powerlifitng trophies!

RACKING UP!!!

McFly
10-20-08, 12:41 pm
Congrats on both of your half's (records etc.)!

Great shit snagging bodybuilding trophies and powerlifitng trophies!

RACKING UP!!!

Funny you say that, i was talking to my pops sunday and he asked what i liked more bodybuilding or powerlifting and I couldn't answer the question. They are both fun so why not enjoy both....kinda break the myth that bodybuilders can't be powerlifters....i think Big Al will clearly disprove that, a top national level bodybuilder who WILL wreck shop in the PL world as well......STAY TUNED

The Epidemic
10-20-08, 12:46 pm
puffy face guysz

js71474
10-20-08, 12:47 pm
Congrats to both of you, very nice job!!

McFly
10-20-08, 12:53 pm
Congrats to both of you, very nice job!!

thanks Js!!!!

JUGGERNAUT
10-20-08, 12:58 pm
Mcfly 625
http://s397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/twstdmfp/?action=view&current=Andy625.flv

Big Al 675
http://s397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/twstdmfp/?action=view&current=AL675.flv

Congrats you 2!!!!! AL, you go heal up you giant monster!

LittleMan55
10-20-08, 1:11 pm
You 2 do nothing but kick ass! Hope Al heals quickly. Maybe he should eat all of McFly's cookie stash to help spark the healing process... lol

McFly
10-20-08, 1:24 pm
You 2 do nothing but kick ass! Hope Al heals quickly. Maybe he should eat all of McFly's cookie stash to help spark the healing process... lol

if he is doing what he knows he should do I am sure he is eating up!!!

BTW I replenished the cookie stash last night....

Hoomgar
10-20-08, 1:43 pm
the cookieman LIVES!!!! I AM THE COOKIEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to disappoint boz, the mask didn't fit over my "cambell soup kid cheeks" lol (had to be there)

if he is doing what he knows he should do I am sure he is eating up!!!
BTW I replenished the cookie stash last night....

I only have one thing to add to all this madness:

wait for it...

:D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/Hoomgar/Misc/Want_A_Cookie.jpg

My work here is complete...

Hg

McFly
10-20-08, 1:46 pm
mmmnnnn COOOOKIE

LittleMan55
10-20-08, 2:09 pm
mmmnnnn COOOOKIE

Damn straight! I need to stock up on some too...

LMAO at Hg's post!

SizeMatters
10-20-08, 2:56 pm
HAHA hg that shit just made my day

McFly
10-21-08, 7:46 am
Back to the grind today....chest and triceps this evening.....

McFly
10-21-08, 12:29 pm
videos reposted on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/TrevorMcFly

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
10-21-08, 12:39 pm
Damn, I felt that in my own hammie. That's some serious fuckin weight tho.

McFly
10-21-08, 1:18 pm
Damn, I felt that in my own hammie. That's some serious fuckin weight tho.

it took me watching it 10 times to actually SEE the hamstring let loose....made my stomach turn a bit...scary shit....

Hoomgar
10-21-08, 3:37 pm
it took me watching it 10 times to actually SEE the hamstring let loose....made my stomach turn a bit...scary shit....

Stop that! It'll make you toss your cookies for sure. Serious, I watched the same thing and ain't lookin at the video anymore. Sick... Big Al took it like a punch in the arm.

Hg

Big Al
10-21-08, 4:01 pm
Well the hamstring looks good.It's swollen and looks big.lol I wish it would stay this big.
Hurt but I'll be there tonight hittin chest and tri's.
Fuck it,you dont need a hamstring to bench...
Blood startin to run down into my calf,gonna look pretty in a few more days.

Hoomgar
10-21-08, 4:26 pm
Well the hamstring looks good.It's swollen and looks big.lol I wish it would stay this big.
Hurt but I'll be there tonight hittin chest and tri's.
Fuck it,you dont need a hamstring to bench...
Blood startin to run down into my calf,gonna look pretty in a few more days.

Battle wounds Big Al. You're a soldier, thats for sure.

McFly
10-22-08, 9:23 am
Hit chest and triceps last night, it was basically the same thing we do from week to week, however, I learned another lesson from Big Al, and he didn’t have to say a word. Three of his tattoos are DISCIPLINE, POWER and PRIDE…..all those were displayed last night as he made his way to the gym, hamstring bruising up….to train. He could have stayed home, sat on his sofa and said “oh I need rest it hurts too bad to train” he know he can’t train legs for a bit but why not everything else….and he did. I believe those three words is what has made him the damn near 300 pound monster he is today. I may be a little off on the dates but I think he was 13 or 14 years old when he started lifting weights on his front porch and I’d put money on it that even back then the little aches, pains and sidetracks never pulled him from completing a workout. AND YET, I can’t group him with many bodybuilder, powerlifting and lifters who seem to think the world owes them something and walk around like their shit don’t stink. Thanks Big Al !!

Themostocles
10-22-08, 9:39 am
Hit chest and triceps last night, it was basically the same thing we do from week to week, however, I learned another lesson from Big Al, and he didn’t have to say a word. Three of his tattoos are DISCIPLINE, POWER and PRIDE…..all those were displayed last night as he made his way to the gym, hamstring bruising up….to train. He could have stayed home, sat on his sofa and said “oh I need rest it hurts too bad to train” he know he can’t train legs for a bit but why not everything else….and he did. I believe those three words is what has made him the damn near 300 pound monster he is today. I may be a little off on the dates but I think he was 13 or 14 years old when he started lifting weights on his front porch and I’d put money on it that even back then the little aches, pains and sidetracks never pulled him from completing a workout. AND YET, I can’t group him with many bodybuilder, powerlifting and lifters who seem to think the world owes them something and walk around like their shit don’t stink. Thanks Big Al !!

And that is a man you can respect. Self-entitlement is rampant in this sport and life. -T.

firsthorseman97
10-22-08, 9:43 am
Great post McFly. That post right there shows the kind of person Big Al is and the kind of person you are. You are lucky enough to have someone like him to train with and you don't take a single moment for granted. I think those three words, discipline, power and pride, are also fitting of you.

Hoomgar
10-22-08, 10:04 am
Right on about Big Al McFly. I joke around a lot with the big guy because that is his nature but I always hope that he knows how much respect I have for him. Just in case he doesn't, I'm saying it publicly here. Big Al is a rare gem in this sport. There are so many big guys out there that are complete assholes to the up and coming crowd. Big Al is the perfect example of the complete opposite of that type of person. Everything about him speaks motivation, dedication and yet with a sincere nature and a fun loving personality that I have yet to find in the same measure in any other person of his size. Of course, there aren't too many (if any) other guys his size any way so that narrows it down LOL!

You are truly blessed to have Big Al as your training partner McFly and having him as such is starting to show quite well in your own development.

Hg

Big Al
10-22-08, 1:33 pm
Damn guys,you almost made me cry.
Oh thats my hamstring almost making me cry.lol
Thanks guys,and I'm lucky to have a training partner that is reliable as McFly.It's hard to find someone that will be there every day and you trust standing over you when you got 600lbs over your chest.
Thats why I love Animal we're just one BIG happy family.
Gonna try to hit back tonight but no deadlifting for me.LOL
It's pretty nasty today all green and black.

McFly
10-22-08, 1:43 pm
And that is a man you can respect. Self-entitlement is rampant in this sport and life. -T.

ahh yes it is at times..... :(

Great post McFly. That post right there shows the kind of person Big Al is and the kind of person you are. You are lucky enough to have someone like him to train with and you don't take a single moment for granted. I think those three words, discipline, power and pride, are also fitting of you.

thanks horse!

Right on about Big Al McFly. I joke around a lot with the big guy because that is his nature but I always hope that he knows how much respect I have for him. Just in case he doesn't, I'm saying it publicly here. Big Al is a rare gem in this sport. There are so many big guys out there that are complete assholes to the up and coming crowd. Big Al is the perfect example of the complete opposite of that type of person. Everything about him speaks motivation, dedication and yet with a sincere nature and a fun loving personality that I have yet to find in the same measure in any other person of his size. Of course, there aren't too many (if any) other guys his size any way so that narrows it down LOL!

You are truly blessed to have Big Al as your training partner McFly and having him as such is starting to show quite well in your own development.

Hg

I agree Hoominator, i am a very lucky!

JUGGERNAUT
10-22-08, 1:48 pm
Damn guys,you almost made me cry.
Oh thats my hamstring almost making me cry.lol
Thanks guys,and I'm lucky to have a training partner that is reliable as McFly.It's hard to find someone that will be there every day and you trust standing over you when you got 600lbs over your chest.
Thats why I love Animal we're just one BIG happy family.
Gonna try to hit back tonight but no deadlifting for me.LOL
It's pretty nasty today all green and black.

Just like people love to watch car accidents you should post some pics of your boo boo (understatement)

McFly
10-22-08, 1:51 pm
Just like people love to watch car accidents you should post some pics of your boo boo (understatement)

you must not know Al that well...I know that BIG SILLY will be posting pics of his ass if you ask for pics!

JUGGERNAUT
10-22-08, 1:55 pm
you must not know Al that well...I know that BIG SILLY will be posting pics of his ass if you ask for pics!

hahahaha NO NO NO! HAMS ONLY warning warning!

Hoomgar
10-22-08, 3:49 pm

hahahaha NO NO NO! HAMS ONLY warning warning!

Too late now J, you've done it. Once Al sees this there will be new pics in the thread LOL!

Boz
10-22-08, 7:59 pm
Andy check your myspace. I put a pic of you and Al in your comments section. LMFAO!

McFly
10-23-08, 8:16 am
Andy check your myspace. I put a pic of you and Al in your comments section. LMFAO!

smartass!!!!

McFly
10-23-08, 8:25 am
back and biceps tonight....I started early then Big Al joined me after i did rows and partials

pre: 1 torrent, 2 packs of Nitro

intra: 2 scoops EAA Nitro, 2 scoops storm

BO BB rows: 135, 225, 315, 405, 495 x 7-12

Partials (pin set one higher then normal so it was more of a lock out,still had to move the weight, oh well) :
585x6, 675x6, 765x3, 855x3, 945x2

wide grip pullups: 3 x 8-10

HS iso rows: 3plates x 10, 3x10, 4x10, 5x10

high pulley rows?? 3-4 sets x 10-12

straight bar curls 3 sets of 8-10 SLOWWWWW

DB curls 35, 40, 45 x 10 SLLOOOOWWWWWWW

cybex iso curl 3 x 10 with forced reps

2 packs of Nitro, ultra-iso and some carbs

out

Mr. Aestheticz
10-23-08, 8:34 am
back and biceps tonight....I started early then Big Al joined me after i did rows and partials

pre: 1 torrent, 2 packs of Nitro

intra: 2 scoops EAA Nitro, 2 scoops storm

BO BB rows: 135, 225, 315, 405, 495 x 7-12

Partials (pin set one higher then normal so it was more of a lock out,still had to move the weight, oh well) :
585x6, 675x6, 765x3, 855x3, 945x2

wide grip pullups: 3 x 8-10

HS iso rows: 3plates x 10, 3x10, 4x10, 5x10

high pulley rows?? 3-4 sets x 10-12

straight bar curls 3 sets of 8-10 SLOWWWWW

DB curls 35, 40, 45 x 10 SLLOOOOWWWWWWW

cybex iso curl 3 x 10 with forced reps

2 packs of Nitro, ultra-iso and some carbs

out

Those BO BB Rows are some serious numbers!

I am some what almost there, or something along those lines lmao!

Keep doign what it do!

McFly
10-23-08, 10:13 am

I am some what almost there, or something along those lines lmao!

Keep doign what it do!

I watched a little youtube video of dorian yates training back before i left the house just to get into the spirit of back day!!

sly06
10-23-08, 10:16 am
McFly,
About time I get subbed into this journey. Saw the videos and pictures of you and Big Al at the PL meet. That is awesome. Also, the weight you two put up is huge, so consider me subbed for this crazy ass ride.

Mr. Aestheticz
10-23-08, 10:16 am
I watched a little youtube video of dorian yates training back before i left the house just to get into the spirit of back day!!

Back day is the best day of the week in my eyes!

McFly
10-23-08, 10:23 am
McFly,
About time I get subbed into this journey. Saw the videos and pictures of you and Big Al at the PL meet. That is awesome. Also, the weight you two put up is huge, so consider me subbed for this crazy ass ride.

glad you joined in brother!! oh it will be a crazy ass ride, from bodybuilding shows, to jumping in power meets, using people on machines when a loaded leg press ain't enough, and all the jokes in between...it all goes down here

McFly
10-23-08, 10:24 am
Back day is the best day of the week in my eyes!

legs brother! seperated the men from the boys!!!

Boz
10-23-08, 10:27 am
smartass!!!!

You gotta admit, that shit is funny as hell!!!!

LittleMan55
10-23-08, 10:34 am
Damn McFly... I want to row 495 when I grow up! I agree though Dorian definately helps get you amped before anyday in the gym, especially back day.

Hoomgar
10-23-08, 10:40 am

Link please!

Yea right? His Rows are always sick. I don't see how anyone could even hold onto the bar with that much weight and bend forward let alone row it?

Hg

McFly
10-23-08, 11:17 am
You gotta admit, that shit is funny as hell!!!!

YEAH MAN i was laughing my ass off when i saw it!

JUGGERNAUT
10-23-08, 11:21 am
495 rows? What the hell do you put in your oatmeal?

McFly
10-23-08, 11:25 am
Damn McFly... I want to row 495 when I grow up! I agree though Dorian definately helps get you amped before anyday in the gym, especially back day.

yeah bud, Dorian videos are the only ones i've been able to watch more then once. Dorain is the man!!

Link please!

Yea right? His Rows are always sick. I don't see how anyone could even hold onto the bar with that much weight and bend forward let alone row it?

Hg

it's all in trying everyday to get a little bigger and a little stronger....baby weights and fitness model form doesn't always get you there, more times then none proper for is expected but sometimes you gotta put a little ass into it. seems to be paying off for me....

McFly
10-23-08, 11:27 am
495 rows? What the hell do you put in your oatmeal?

you spill the secret to your shakes and I'll tell you what goes into my oatmeal....however many saw what goes into my oatmeal when i was back stage at my show....but ya missed that.....tough luck Juggski.

Hoomgar
10-23-08, 11:35 am
it's all in trying everyday to get a little bigger and a little stronger....baby weights and fitness model form doesn't always get you there, more times then none proper for is expected but sometimes you gotta put a little ass into it. seems to be paying off for me....

I'm sorry, I looked but I don't see the link to your myspace in that post? ;)

McFly
10-23-08, 2:42 pm
off today and tomorrow from training gotta run a ton of errands today......hitting shoulders and shins on Saturday at the Philly ABC where it ALL began....

Sunday training legs....if Big Al comes to hang out I MAY play on the mono-lift for a change of pace and cuz that powerlifting bug grabbed my ass last weekend OR WAS THAT HOOMGAR??? EEEEKKKKKKKKK WTF

Hoomgar
10-23-08, 2:49 pm
off today and tomorrow from training gotta run a ton of errands today......hitting shoulders and shins on Saturday at the Philly ABC where it ALL began....

Sunday training legs....if Big Al comes to hang out I MAY play on the mono-lift for a change of pace and cuz that powerlifting bug grabbed my ass last weekend OR WAS THAT HOOMGAR??? EEEEKKKKKKKKK WTF

Check for pizza stains on the butt of your singlet, that will tell the story. And I assure you, my hand came no where near your ass!

See you Saturday homie...

Elite
10-23-08, 3:04 pm
yeah bud, Dorian videos are the only ones i've been able to watch more then once. Dorain is the man!!

Our crew are heading to Temple Gym in mid december, you wanna shirt?

Your right about Big Al, just pissed i didnt approach the man at at the Arnold. But his work ethic shines through on you bro. 495 rows, thats a number i aint even deadlifting yet.

McFly
10-23-08, 3:14 pm
Our crew are heading to Temple Gym in mid december, you wanna shirt?

Your right about Big Al, just pissed i didnt approach the man at at the Arnold. But his work ethic shines through on you bro. 495 rows, thats a number i aint even deadlifting yet.

no shit!!! i will send you funds to pick me up a shirt from there....that would be awesome!!!

Elite
10-23-08, 3:51 pm
Yea, no worries. I can either send or just bring it/them to the arnold in march. Pay me at the cage.

zanderfever
10-23-08, 3:53 pm
Went back a little and saw those Deadlifts. That was some nice weight you were handling. How come you didn't do a full meet?

Boz
10-23-08, 7:34 pm
Here you go HG!

For your enjoyment brothers. I snapped this pic of Big Al and McFly warming up before their lifts. I told them these singlets weren't going to help....LMFAO!!!

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll178/Herculescrewchief/081.jpg

LittleMan55
10-23-08, 7:43 pm
Here you go HG!

For your enjoyment brothers. I snapped this pic of Big Al and McFly warming up before their lifts. I told them these singlets weren't going to help....LMFAO!!!

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll178/Herculescrewchief/081.jpg

LMFAO!!!

McFly
10-23-08, 9:41 pm
Went back a little and saw those Deadlifts. That was some nice weight you were handling. How come you didn't do a full meet?

We both wanted to break the current world record in the deadlift so the last minute focus was on that, and I just got off doing a bodybuilding show and we decided two weeks before the meet to do it. I will start preparing for a full meet soon, which means i'll start squating again LOL

McFly
10-23-08, 9:42 pm
Yea, no worries. I can either send or just bring it/them to the arnold in march. Pay me at the cage.

cool. pm me for my email when the date is closer and we'll figure something out...you be da man

zanderfever
10-23-08, 10:25 pm
We both wanted to break the current world record in the deadlift so the last minute focus was on that, and I just got off doing a bodybuilding show and we decided two weeks before the meet to do it. I will start preparing for a full meet soon, which means i'll start squating again LOL

Ahhh, that would makes sense. Have you done a meet before?

Big Al
10-23-08, 10:53 pm
Ok Jugg,you asked...
http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/twstdmfp/jenn3054-1.jpg

SizeMatters
10-24-08, 1:22 am
Ok Jugg,you asked...

wow.

Boz
10-24-08, 7:06 am
Ok Jugg,you asked...

Damn!!!!

McFly
10-24-08, 8:10 am
Ok Jugg,you asked...

PUSSY hahaha kidding

you better be taking care of that like you KNOW how to.

McFly
10-24-08, 8:12 am
Ahhh, that would makes sense. Have you done a meet before?

i did a full unsanctioned meet in march, before my show. this deadlift was my first sanctioned meet.

zanderfever
10-24-08, 8:30 am
i did a full unsanctioned meet in march, before my show. this deadlift was my first sanctioned meet.

Cool, how'd it go? Must've been tough on low calories if it was close to your show.

McFly
10-24-08, 8:49 am
Cool, how'd it go? Must've been tough on low calories if it was close to your show.

it was fun me and Big Wides had a blast.

i squated benched 410, squated 600 and pulled 625.

zanderfever
10-24-08, 9:00 am

Shit, those are some good numbers.

Big Wides
10-24-08, 9:09 am

That was a fun meet, if got a feeling that we will be competeting in some meets together again in 2009

McFly
10-24-08, 9:10 am
That was a fun meet, if got a feeling that we will be competeting in some meets together again in 2009

THANKS....but i want / will improve on those...i have numbers in mind that i want to hit....we'll see....gotta do work son!!!!

McFly
10-24-08, 12:44 pm
i'm out! see everyone in philly tomorrow!

shoulders!!!!!!

Big Al
10-24-08, 1:00 pm
http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/twstdmfp/andyandal.jpg

Hoomgar
10-24-08, 2:06 pm

LOL! Saved! :D

LittleMan55
10-24-08, 7:03 pm

Big Al is the man!!! Nice singlet McFly... lol

Give it hell in Philly bro!

McFly
10-25-08, 6:55 am

everyones got jokes!! i look damn sexy in that singlet

zanderfever
10-25-08, 10:38 pm

Wow, Big Al's got skills, haha.

Mcfly, it was great training with you today. Really appreciate the thrashing, haha. Think hard about the meet. Its an IPA sponsored Meet by Henri Skiba on January 25th, I believe. I don't see why it wouldn't be in the same town as Skiba's gym so its most likely Carteret NJ.

scals
10-26-08, 1:05 am
McFly it was great to meet ya today. Looking ridiculously large. Keep training hard bro.

LittleMan55
10-26-08, 8:54 pm
Looking huge as hell in the ABC pics bro!

G Diesel
10-26-08, 8:59 pm
McFly you're a damn freak... You and Big Al have inspired me to eat every damn carb I see. Haha. Se you soon bro. Peace, G

McFly
10-27-08, 7:47 am
Mcfly, it was great training with you today. Really appreciate the thrashing, haha. Think hard about the meet. Its an IPA sponsored Meet by Henri Skiba on January 25th, I believe. I don't see why it wouldn't be in the same town as Skiba's gym so its most likely Carteret NJ.

same here bro, train hard and good luck with your meet....we'll see maybe I'll show up....

McFly it was great to meet ya today. Looking ridiculously large. Keep training hard bro.

yeah bro....you were looking large! we should hook up and train sometime when you back up this way.

Looking huge as hell in the ABC pics bro!

thanks bro...i'm trying still got lots of work to do

McFly you're a damn freak... You and Big Al have inspired me to eat every damn carb I see. Haha. Se you soon bro. Peace, G

haha thanks G, I appreicate the kind words...you calling me a freak speaks volumes !

carbs = happy full muscles!!!!

Toni69
10-27-08, 7:58 am
Im printing this pic right now babe....hanging it on my wall too.

;) ;) mcfly...hahahahaha!

McFly
10-27-08, 8:04 am
Trained legs solo yesterday at a local gym in PA yesterday.

Warmed up on the tread and leg extensions

Since the gym didn’t have 100# plates and I didn’t feel like running all over stealing all the 45’s I started with some squats for a change. NO WORRIES I’ll BE BACK AT TTC UNDER 2K+ pounds on the leg press next week

Warmed up: 135, 225, 315 x 10, 405x8, 495x3, 495x3, 495x3
(I set the pins in the rack as close to parallel as I could figure and came down tapped them and back up.

Single leg press: 3pps x 12, 5pps x 12, 6pps x 12

Smith lunges 2 sets x 12

Single extensions: 2 sets x 10

Standing ham curl: 3 sets x 10-12

Lying leg curl: 3 sets x 10

Stretched, slammed my iso-whey and nitro and was out

Sucked training solo, but I pushed thru thinking about what improvements I need to make for the bodybuilding stage and numbers I want to throw up in my next PL meet.

firsthorseman97
10-27-08, 8:10 am
Everybody is right McFly, you are a freak! Your squats are lookin' strong for just gettin' back at them. Looks like you mixed it up pretty well. BTW, thanks for the add on Myspace.

McFly
10-27-08, 8:45 am
Everybody is right McFly, you are a freak! Your squats are lookin' strong for just gettin' back at them. Looks like you mixed it up pretty well. BTW, thanks for the add on Myspace.

thanks horse!

I don't see myself as a freak YET....Big AL is a Freak and i have years maybe a few lifetimes to reach his freak status....hell...i better go eat...

Hoomgar
10-27-08, 10:58 am
It's McFreak ain't it? ;)

I had a great time Saturday bro. Missed you at the eats, what happened to you?

So carbs are the secret eh? Pizza, Pizza is carbs! I'm on it :D

There are some good pics of the Philly ABC in the gallery. You all gotta check out the one of McFly and me, the boys shoulders are as wide as I am tall! LOL!

It's McFreak I tell ya!

Hg

McFly
10-27-08, 11:10 am
It's McFreak ain't it? ;)

I had a great time Saturday bro. Missed you at the eats, what happened to you?

So carbs are the secret eh? Pizza, Pizza is carbs! I'm on it :D

There are some good pics of the Philly ABC in the gallery. You all gotta check out the one of McFly and me, the boys shoulders are as wide as I am tall! LOL!

It's McFreak I tell ya!

Hg

HG is a pizza eating fool! no pizza for YOU!!!!!

you guys are crazy....i'm just McFly, some computer nerd sitting at my desk with safety glasses on and a pocket protector full of colored pens..... sipping a glass of milk...mommy said to drink your milk to be big and strong...i listen to my mother!!! all are truths!!!

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
10-27-08, 11:13 am
Well then shit you must have been eatin spinach Popeye style lol!. Sorry I didnt get to introdude myself personally to ya bro. But no worries there, I'm sure I'll see ya at the next ABC at Big Dog's yard. Keep training hard bro. It sure looks like you have been haha.

McFly
10-27-08, 11:15 am
Well then shit you must have been eatin spinach Popeye style lol!. Sorry I didnt get to introdude myself personally to ya bro. But no worries there, I'm sure I'll see ya at the next ABC at Big Dog's yard. Keep training hard bro. It sure looks like you have been haha.

yeah man....i didn't get a chance to talk to you either....but saw you doing your thing....i heard you are a getting ready for that IPA meet Skiba is hosting??? you might see me at that meet as welll ya never know...

keep training hard!!!!

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
10-27-08, 11:25 am
yeah man....i didn't get a chance to talk to you either....but saw you doing your thing....i heard you are a getting ready for that IPA meet Skiba is hosting??? you might see me at that meet as welll ya never know...

keep training hard!!!!

Yea man, it'll be my first meet. Just tryna get the feet wet then build from there. Hope to see ya there bro.

Be easy.

Hoomgar
10-27-08, 11:31 am
you guys are crazy....i'm just McFly, some computer nerd sitting at my desk with safety glasses on and a pocket protector full of colored pens..... sipping a glass of milk...mommy said to drink your milk to be big and strong...i listen to my mother!!! all are truths!!!

Hey Milk helps build strong bones young man! Plus, I heard your arms can fall off if you don't drink enough? http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=C9M8w5trRA4

Hg

McFly
10-27-08, 12:35 pm
just finished off a huge bowl of chicken and rice and misc green things...i think vegetables....

off from training today....gotta cook up some food and rest up.....chest and tris tomorrow, should be delightful! hahaha

might do some light cardio if i feel like leaving the house...gotta keep that heart healthy!

i'm craving some green apple torrent WTF is wrong with me....

Hoomgar
10-27-08, 12:44 pm
ji'm craving some green apple torrent WTF is wrong with me....

Two words... "Torrent Pops" my daughter gets the credit for that one, try it my man :)

McFly
10-27-08, 2:51 pm
Two words... "Torrent Pops" my daughter gets the credit for that one, try it my man :)

i think i'll pass...i'll get brain freeze!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-27-08, 3:02 pm
i'm craving some green apple torrent WTF is wrong with me....

Just had some with 2 scoops of vailla iso-whey PWO, it was yummy lol!!!

Ehhhhh take the day to rest and kick up your feet dude!

McFly
10-27-08, 3:20 pm
damn i want to train today...i am fired up....i was just looking over some notes i took while dieting for my show. things i wanted to do in the offseason, improvments, goals etc.

everyday is a chance to improve and another step towards those goals. every meal, every rep, every minute of sleep....is a step closer. sounds like a lot of work...HELL it is...but it's still fun....why can't work be like this hahahaha

i remember one of the first gyms i joined....purple and teal walls...soft techno music playing in the background...95 pounds pinned on my chest on the flat bench and amazed at some guy doing shoulder presses with 80 pound dumbbells, i was is awe. I remember thinking to myself I'm going to get there one day. AND i remember the day i finally put a 45 on the bar benching and shoulder pressing 80's...it was a huge accomplishment for me....but then there was always someone bigger, stronger and weights i never moved and i wanted more.

I remember the first time seeing Big Al and his crew probably 6 years ago, forget Big Al, "I just want to bench what that chick is benching who was training with his crew...she's a beast! " Now i just see Big Al every day and get a slice of humble pie and know I have my work cut out for me...a lifetime of work. inbetween now and getting started in the "techno" gym there's been a good 10-12 gym memberships a handful of training parters and every year new goals, new found dedication and desires....this sport is limitless....there's always more weight, another rep and more to learn.

did i ever think i'd get on a bodybuilding stage or hold a Deadlift World Record and whatever has come in between, when i first signed up at a gym. HELL NO....things just seem to fall in thier place, training has always been fun and a place to go to keep my head clear, have fun and challenge myself as there is always a heavier dumbbell, another plate or an extra rep that i couldn't get the month before. I do take my training and nutrition seriously but it is always fun, its never been a burden, it makes me happy. I have no idea what the next 10 years will hold....it should be interesting....

ok time to eat....not sure why all that ramblnig came out....oh well....

JUGGERNAUT
10-27-08, 3:39 pm
Great writing bro!

Hoomgar
10-27-08, 4:36 pm
Pour out your mind into a post anytime bro. I helps you to focus and regroup and we all fuel on it as well. Good stuff McFly.

I read some of that stuff you posted about when you started and that was me just this past year! Very encouraging man. Thanks for posting that. Now I know just a little bit more what I need to do to get where I'm headed.

So what are your thoughts and directions for the rest of this year bro? More PL meets? More stage prep? Whats the game going into 09?

Hg

McFly
10-27-08, 8:09 pm
Great writing bro!

Pour out your mind into a post anytime bro. I helps you to focus and regroup and we all fuel on it as well. Good stuff McFly.

I read some of that stuff you posted about when you started and that was me just this past year! Very encouraging man. Thanks for posting that. Now I know just a little bit more what I need to do to get where I'm headed.

So what are your thoughts and directions for the rest of this year bro? More PL meets? More stage prep? Whats the game going into 09?

Hg

....sometimes even my lard ass can write A FEW words other then .... I EAT, GRR, I LIFT....EAT BIG, LIFT WEIGHT....ME MAN

speaking of EAT....Im whipping up some tex-mex chicken and biscuits....McFly sytle so you know it is simple as can be....we'll see how it turns out

zanderfever
10-27-08, 10:06 pm
....sometimes even my lard ass can write A FEW words other then .... I EAT, GRR, I LIFT....EAT BIG, LIFT WEIGHT....ME MAN

speaking of EAT....Im whipping up some tex-mex chicken and biscuits....McFly sytle so you know it is simple as can be....we'll see how it turns out

... You realize that you have calf veins, right?

You speaking of biscuits reminds me...i'm hungry, haha.

BigAnt
10-27-08, 10:29 pm
Trained legs solo yesterday at a local gym in PA yesterday.

Warmed up on the tread and leg extensions

Since the gym didn’t have 100# plates and I didn’t feel like running all over stealing all the 45’s I started with some squats for a change. NO WORRIES I’ll BE BACK AT TTC UNDER 2K+ pounds on the leg press next week

Warmed up: 135, 225, 315 x 10, 405x8, 495x3, 495x3, 495x3
(I set the pins in the rack as close to parallel as I could figure and came down tapped them and back up.

Single leg press: 3pps x 12, 5pps x 12, 6pps x 12

Smith lunges 2 sets x 12

Single extensions: 2 sets x 10

Standing ham curl: 3 sets x 10-12

Lying leg curl: 3 sets x 10

Stretched, slammed my iso-whey and nitro and was out

Sucked training solo, but I pushed thru thinking about what improvements I need to make for the bodybuilding stage and numbers I want to throw up in my next PL meet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solid training...where do you train at?

Hit me up, we can train legs at the pretty gym I go,,,,they have 100lb plates! LOL

McFly
10-28-08, 8:04 am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solid training...where do you train at?

Hit me up, we can train legs at the pretty gym I go,,,,they have 100lb plates! LOL

i actaully trained at this gym in Brookhaven....they don't have everything i need but they have all old school HS equipment and a few old ass leg presses and some squat racks that looked like Arnold probably used them in his day and pretty decent life fitness machines

for $15 a month i can't complain.

McFly
10-28-08, 9:40 am
last night i HAD to get to the gym and do something.....so i did a little cardio and abs....actually was kinda fun...not really but it passed the time.

sipping a full serving of real gains and ultra-iso whey shake now....just a being a little protein/amino whore as of late. ahh do i see my Uni-liver tabs???...i'll pop 4 of them after my shake!

chest and triceps tonight....CAN'T WAIT.....

LittleMan55
10-28-08, 9:44 am
Frie your chest and tris!!! should be easy, you've been pretty amped about it for a few days now...

MMM Real Gains!!!

McFly
10-28-08, 10:04 am
Frie your chest and tris!!! should be easy, you've been pretty amped about it for a few days now...

MMM Real Gains!!!

thats the plan my friend!!!!

scals
10-28-08, 11:54 am
I'm looking forward to see what kind of foreign car you press tonight.

PS: Quote of the ABC

Big Ant - Hey McFly they have 190s.
McFly - I can't do those for shoulder press, but for flat press, oh yeah

haha. what a great day.

T o m m Y
10-28-08, 11:56 am
dude,looking swole as FUCK...

wtf do thye put in that food over there!!!

McFly
10-28-08, 12:30 pm
dude,looking swole as FUCK...

wtf do thye put in that food over there!!!

lots of carbs....and this weird stuff called protein....someone told me the other day all the meat and eggs i eat will kill me. hahahahahaha if it does i want it to at least be a big ass coffin!

T o m m Y
10-28-08, 12:34 pm
lots of carbs....and this weird stuff called protein....someone told me the other day all the meat and eggs i eat will kill me. hahahahahaha if it does i want it to at least be a big ass coffin!

ive been doing 300+ pro and 600+ carbs!!

and still the same wegiht,maybe 1-2 lbs diff ....WTF?

What should i do??

more carbs.pro,or fats?

McFly
10-28-08, 12:47 pm
ive been doing 300+ pro and 600+ carbs!!

and still the same wegiht,maybe 1-2 lbs diff ....WTF?

What should i do??

more carbs.pro,or fats?

Maybe some healthy fats, i ate a high fat offseason diet last year and I did not like the way i felt consuming high amounts of fats. I was eating whole eggs, cooking with and adding oil to my foods etc....i gained weight but i didn't like the way i felt.

it takes time, I’m only gaining a pound here and there and eating a ton as well....Rome wasn't built overnight. I find the more consistent i am, the gains i have always seem to be better quality. It sounds simple……..but i think consistency and patience is what a lot of people lack.

10-28-08, 1:26 pm
....Rome wasn't built overnight. I find the more consistent i am, the gains i have always seem to be better quality. It sounds simple……..but i think consistency and patience is what a lot of people lack.

I could not agree more! It has taken me 3yrs to get from 145lbs in to the 200's and now that my diet is more consistent than ever my gains are consistent as well. My training has always been there but, the diet that WORKS FOR ME was what was missing. I myself am not a high fat eater either. My bod does not respond to it as well as high carb/protein. The only fats I get in are from GB, Natty PB and EVOO. 204.6lbs today w00t w00t!! Hahaha Slowly but surely...Patience is a virtue. Peace.

Phil

McFly
10-28-08, 1:32 pm
I could not agree more! It has taken me 3yrs to get from 145lbs in to the 200's and now that my diet is more consistent than ever my gains are consistent as well. My training has always been there but, the diet that WORKS FOR ME was what was missing. I myself am not a high fat eater either. My bod does not respond to it as well as high carb/protein. The only fats I get in are from GB, Natty PB and EVOO. 204.6lbs today w00t w00t!! Hahaha Slowly but surely...Patience is a virtue. Peace.

Phil

good shit phil! you and Boz always put in work! i can count on that!

B Con
10-29-08, 7:16 am

I was told the exact same thing eating so much beef and eggs. Gotta love it.

Gotta eat big to get big. You going to be at the Arnold?

McFly
10-29-08, 7:38 am
Gotta eat big to get big. You going to be at the Arnold?

yup...gotta book my room asap.

B Con
10-29-08, 7:40 am
yup...gotta book my room asap.

Seriously get on that. I'll be there with bells and whistles looking forward to meeting ya big man.

McFly
10-29-08, 7:48 am
Chest and triceps

Training with Big Al and some freak named Harry

Tipping the scales at 252, I would like to see 260 before the end of the year. MORE OATS MORE OATS!!!!

3 scoops Torrent
2 packs Nitro

2 x EAA Nitro + 2 x Storm + 24oz water = some slammin purple stuff
Incline bb: 135, 225, 315, 315 x 10
Flat bb: 225, 315, 365 x 10
HS incline: 2pps, 3pps, 4pps, 5pps x 8-10

Pushdowns 4 sets last 2 stack for 10
Standing overhead db ext 35, 40, 45 x 10-12
One-arm rope pushdown 3 sets x 10

2 packs Nitro
PWO shake

Changing my PWo carbs from maltodextrin back to good old DEXTROSE!!!!! I’ve given malto a good run now time to see how it compares to the good old faithful dextrose.

Finished the night off with McFly’s tex-mex chicken and biscuits followed by two cans of tuna before bed.

firsthorseman97
10-29-08, 7:53 am
Great WO McFly. Keeping it simple yet very effective. Your incline BB is sick and its only going to get sicker. I'll take an order of your tex-mex chicken to go!

ForearmFreak
10-29-08, 8:21 am
McFly...you are, well how can i say this..a FREAKSHOW!!! God damn when i saw you on saturday come through the door i said who's that?? and someone goes oh that's mcfly! You are basically how huge I'd want to be. That shoulder workout was intense! You know your huge when you walk through the door sideways because your shoulders are so big!! haha that was awesome.

All those working sets of bench are nuts...all for 10 REPS!!!??? Great work. The way you train and eat will have you putting on the weight in no time!!

zanderfever
10-29-08, 8:43 am
How can you eat so clean in the off season? I have to say, i'm impressed. I would be miserable if I did that.

McFly
10-29-08, 9:56 am
Great WO McFly. Keeping it simple yet very effective. Your incline BB is sick and its only going to get sicker. I'll take an order of your tex-mex chicken to go!

thanks horse....i'm trying to keep in reasonable and hope my shoulder gets back to 100% the chicken was slammin!!!

McFly...you are, well how can i say this..a FREAKSHOW!!! God damn when i saw you on saturday come through the door i said who's that?? and someone goes oh that's mcfly! You are basically how huge I'd want to be. That shoulder workout was intense! You know your huge when you walk through the door sideways because your shoulders are so big!! haha that was awesome.

All those working sets of bench are nuts...all for 10 REPS!!!??? Great work. The way you train and eat will have you putting on the weight in no time!!

hahaha thanks freak!

How can you eat so clean in the off season? I have to say, i'm impressed. I would be miserable if I did that.

oh i don't eat that clean zand.....dude i ate chicken and biscuits....i just need to eat and i limit the amount of bad stuff in my house so at 10pm if im hungry and am out of cookies or cake i still need to eat so tuna it is, some ff mayo and spicy mustard...i'll never be without tuna!

scals
10-29-08, 10:05 am
That looked like a very solid workout bro.

B Con
10-29-08, 10:27 am
Workout looked intense but nothing like chicken and biscuits...

McFly
10-29-08, 10:37 am
That looked like a very solid workout bro.

yeah man, it was effective. just trying to keep the elbows and shoulders together and annihilate the muscle in hopes to put on more mass

Workout looked intense but nothing like chicken and biscuits...

baked not fried chicken LOL

I will spill my super tex mex chicken and biscuit recipe when someone cons JUGG to spill some of his secrets recipes.....

js71474
10-29-08, 10:56 am
Solid workout bro, seriously heavy work and the chicken sounds mmm, mmm good!

JUGGERNAUT
10-29-08, 11:03 am
yeah man, it was effective. just trying to keep the elbows and shoulders together and annihilate the muscle in hopes to put on more mass

baked not fried chicken LOL

I will spill my super tex mex chicken and biscuit recipe when someone cons JUGG to spill some of his secrets recipes.....

I guess people may as well nix that then.

McFly
10-29-08, 11:09 am
budget eats for today

14 egg whites
1 serving chocolate ultra-iso whey
1 1/2c oatmeal and a large apple
6 unilver tabs

2 uniliver tabs
3 scoops real gain + 1 scoop ultra-iso
2 more unilver
( i don't know why i take half my unilver before my shake and the rest after, it just happens)

@ 12 and beyond

2 McFly's Tex Mex chicken breasts and 4 large heavy biscuits
4 unilver

2 uniliver tabs
2 more unilver

1 serving of EAA stack when i get home before i leave for gym
WHY? it just tastes good!!!!!

3 scoops of torrent on the way to gym w/ 2 Nitro Paks

train back and biceps and sip
2xEAA NItro + 2x storm

PWO
2 Nitro paks
then
3 scoops Ultra-iso whey
80g dextrose

hopefully more tex-mex chicken and biscuits when i get home....

then a shake or tuna before bed.......i'm fresh out of cookies or any other delightful treats this week.

**note there is no read meat today....THAT MUST CHANGE....

scals
10-29-08, 11:23 am
That is a shit ton of food. Then again, after meeting ya Saturday I understand why. Get that red meat!

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
10-29-08, 11:44 am
God damn mcfly.. and i thought i ate a lot lol! Id love to see mcfly's eats not on a budget lol. sick session too bro.

Hoomgar
10-29-08, 12:31 pm
Tipping the scales at 252, I would like to see 260 before the end of the year. MORE OATS MORE OATS!!!!

Finished the night off with McFly’s tex-mex chicken and biscuits followed by two cans of tuna before bed.

ata boy, show everyone how it is done bro, in the gym and at the dinner table.

budget eats for today

14 egg whites
6 unilver tabs

2 uniliver tabs
2 more unilver
( i don't know why i take half my unilver before my shake and the rest after, it just happens)

@ 12 and beyond

4 unilver

2 uniliver tabs
2 more unilver

2xEAA NItro + 2x storm

PWO
2 Nitro paks
then
3 scoops Ultra-iso whey
80g dextrose

then a shake or tuna before bed.

Yes! mmm, mmm good...

Immediately! Sell a pair of sneakers or something if you have to ;)

Hg

McFly
10-29-08, 12:48 pm
That is a shit ton of food. Then again, after meeting ya Saturday I understand why. Get that red meat!

after looking at it i feel like i need to eat more!!! wtf.....no worries there is 12 pounds of beef in my freezer i need to defrost

God damn mcfly.. and i thought i ate a lot lol! Id love to see mcfly's eats not on a budget lol. sick session too bro.

in a few week i'll post the non-budget diet lol thanks King
expect more red meat, less real gain, more food OR real gains plus food!!!!

ata boy, show everyone how it is done bro, in the gym and at the dinner table.

Immediately! Sell a pair of sneakers or something if you have to ;)

Hg

there will be no selling of my sneaker collection!!!!

McFly
10-29-08, 3:45 pm
back and biceps in about 3 hours.

starting solo as big Al is still on the mend but he'll be in midworkout....the man doesn't stop.....but today is deadlift day....deciding balls out heavy, or balls out heavy and higher reps.....regardless, balls out....damn i should have used a different metaphor hahahaha

McFly
10-29-08, 4:02 pm
just re-read Jugg's taxation thread....fun tonight folks!!!!!

diesel1976
10-29-08, 4:09 pm
Chest and triceps

Training with Big Al and some freak named Harry

3 scoops Torrent
2 packs Nitro

2 x EAA Nitro + 2 x Storm + 24oz water = some slammin purple stuff
Incline bb: 135, 225, 315, 315 x 10
Flat bb: 225, 315, 365 x 10
HS incline: 2pps, 3pps, 4pps, 5pps x 8-10

Pushdowns 4 sets last 2 stack for 10
Standing overhead db ext 35, 40, 45 x 10-12
One-arm rope pushdown 3 sets x 10

2 packs Nitro
PWO shake

Changing my PWo carbs from maltodextrin back to good old DEXTROSE!!!!! I’ve given malto a good run now time to see how it compares to the good old faithful dextrose.

Nice chest and tri session, moving the big weights for some nice reps! Saw the picks from the ABC session you all had, you are a damn FREAK! Keep it up

McFly
10-29-08, 9:33 pm
bentover rows: 135, 225, 315, 405 x 10, 495 x 8

deadlifts: 135, 225, 315, 405 x 5-3, 495x1, 585x1, 635x0.5 lol, 495x5, 405 x 8

widegrip pull downs: 200x10, 260x10, 300x10

seated cable rows: stack x 10 x3 sets

seated incline db curls: 35x10 x3 sets cali style very clow and controlled

HS single preacher: 60x8-10 x3 sets

cybex iso-curls: 2 sets x 10

my back was tight going into the workout and i pretty much waddled around the gym after deadlifts....sitting on my couch now asking my dog to go get me food but he just loooks at me like i'm crazy.

til next time.....

scals
10-29-08, 9:39 pm
Very solid workout bro. Strong rows and deads.

SizeMatters
10-29-08, 10:10 pm
bentover rows: 135, 225, 315, 405 x 10, 495 x 8

damn im not even DLing those kind of numbers very impressive bro.

McFly
10-30-08, 7:52 am
Very solid workout bro. Strong rows and deads.

damn im not even DLing those kind of numbers very impressive bro.

THANKS FELLAS. I've got more to come....635 should have came up, i let myself down on that. it came off the ground which is all i needed it to do...i just didn't do what I needed to.

firsthorseman97
10-30-08, 8:00 am
I just shake my head in disbelief at the weight you can move. I'm sure its not enough by your standards. Hell, if you were content with it then your in the wrong sport! LOL! Great work from start to finish.

McFly
10-30-08, 9:01 am
I just shake my head in disbelief at the weight you can move. I'm sure its not enough by your standards. Hell, if you were content with it then your in the wrong sport! LOL! Great work from start to finish.

you're absolutely correct sir!!!! it's never enough!

DO WORK!!!

T o m m Y
10-30-08, 9:15 am
budget eats for today

14 egg whites
6 unilver tabs

2 uniliver tabs
2 more unilver

@ 12 and beyond

4 unilver

2 uniliver tabs
2 more unilver

2xEAA NItro + 2x storm

PWO
2 Nitro paks
then
3 scoops Ultra-iso whey
80g dextrose

then a shake or tuna before bed.......i'm fresh out of cookies or any other delightful treats this week.

how many cals/pro/carbs/fat..do you think this is?

McFly
10-30-08, 9:42 am
how many cals/pro/carbs/fat..do you think this is?

i don't know, my guess not enough...somewhere between 4-5k cal. but once i switch to ground beef and drop one the real gains shakes for whole food the number will go up.

i know i rarely eat a meal that has less then 50pro / 50 carbs...and i ALWAYS try to go over those numbers especially in the carb department.

sorry if that doesn't really answer you question....

T o m m Y
10-30-08, 10:29 am
nah its coool bro,i have been expierementing with pretty hihg carbs(600+) on workout days like 300ish pro and mim fat maybe like 45-50 grams.....and thne on off days dropp the crabs to like 250-300 up the pro to like 400+ and up the fat to like 90-100...

McFly
10-30-08, 11:26 am
nah its coool bro,i have been expierementing with pretty hihg carbs(600+) on workout days like 300ish pro and mim fat maybe like 45-50 grams.....and thne on off days dropp the crabs to like 250-300 up the pro to like 400+ and up the fat to like 90-100...

let me know how it works out for you...at this point i'm a believer in consistentcy day in and day especially with nutrition. i try hard to eat the same day after day regardless of training.

McFly
10-30-08, 1:35 pm
Big Al getting some love from House of Pain

peep it out

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=547387#post547387

ForearmFreak
10-30-08, 2:35 pm
let me know how it works out for you...at this point i'm a believer in consistentcy day in and day out.
well said...i'm getting together with a nutritionist so he can show me what i'm doing right and what I'm wasting my time with.

J Wong
10-30-08, 3:14 pm
Crazy back workout. Strong as hell.

Big Wides
10-30-08, 3:23 pm
Hey Trevor McFly,

I'm going to talk to Juggernaut tomorrow and see if we can't schedule a leg day down at the TTC....

McFly
10-30-08, 3:24 pm
Hey Trevor McFly,

I'm going to talk to Juggernaut tomorrow and see if we can't schedule a leg day down at the TTC....

cool. i'm training solo right now so the company would be much appreciated.

McFly
10-30-08, 3:26 pm
Crazy back workout. Strong as hell.

thanks bro...i'm trying....day by day

B Con
10-30-08, 8:03 pm
my back was tight going into the workout and i pretty much waddled around the gym after deadlifts.....

This is exactly how I feel after back day. Great work as always.

ForearmFreak
10-30-08, 8:06 pm
hey mcfly, i know you and big al are freakshows when it comes to downright strength. I'll be entering my first powerlifting show in January. I really want to make a statement and I need to get my deadlift up. Do you know any workouts or rep schemes that will help me with my deadlift?? Thanks, really appreciate it.

BigAnt
10-30-08, 8:44 pm
Hey Trevor McFly,

x2~

zanderfever
10-30-08, 9:47 pm
hey mcfly, i know you and big al are freakshows when it comes to downright strength. I'll be entering my first powerlifting show in January. I really want to make a statement and I need to get my deadlift up. Do you know any workouts or rep schemes that will help me with my deadlift?? Thanks, really appreciate it.

Would this by any chance be Skiba's Meet on the 25th?

ForearmFreak
10-30-08, 10:47 pm
Would this by any chance be Skiba's Meet on the 25th?
yes it is will you be there?

zanderfever
10-30-08, 11:16 pm
yes it is will you be there?

Yep. Who knows, maybe other Animals will show up as well? (not so subtle hint as to who should come, haha :D)

Big Al
10-30-08, 11:49 pm
I'd like to stop in at that meet.Thats the weekend befor BigDogs ABC day at his gym.
Anyone thinking about powerlifting should go to BigDogs ABC,the best of the best will be there.

McFly
10-31-08, 8:39 am

we honestly don't do any special workouts or schemes for deadlift. we alternate it every other week with strongest ranges. warm up and then work towards heavy doubles and singles. Our mentality is (and it seems to be working) is you gotta do something to get better at it. old school theroy but it's been paying off for me......

my shins are bloody every other week.

McFly
10-31-08, 8:41 am
x2~

sunday same time same channel

ForearmFreak
10-31-08, 8:46 am
I haven't had any lifting juice pour out of my legs yet, for some reason though the calluses on my hands seem to tear.....alot!!! I need to do something about my routine. Here's what my usual back day looks like. Should I cut some stuff out and replace with deadlifts? Or just throw it in the mix?

Weighted Pullups
HS High Pulldown
BB Row
1 arm DB Row
Seated Cable Rows
Hyper extension w/ weights

McFly
10-31-08, 10:40 am
"Most of our obstacles would melt away if,
instead of cowering before them,
we should make up our minds
to walk boldly through them."

Don't be scared....

McFly
10-31-08, 10:43 am
I haven't had any lifting juice pour out of my legs yet, for some reason though the calluses on my hands seem to tear.....alot!!! I need to do something about my routine. Here's what my usual back day looks like. Should I cut some stuff out and replace with deadlifts? Or just throw it in the mix?

Weighted Pullups
HS High Pulldown
BB Row
1 arm DB Row
Seated Cable Rows
Hyper extension w/ weights

check out any of our back days.....usually starts with a pull up then...
bo row, dead or partial, type of row, wide pull down of some fashion...sometimes hypers or good morning's thrown in the mix as well for good measure

my deadlift and back development has made huge improvements since training this way. IMO

McFly
10-31-08, 2:40 pm
ahh....going to train shoulders and shins in a few short hours, then hand out candy to the monsters in my hood! hopefully ice my back some, been tight for over a week, growing pains!!!

going to politely turn my PA gym upside down today. I don't think they are used to seeing people sweat. it's pretty cool though....the free weight area was a full size b-ball court converted to a gym area, so you kinda feel caged up in there....4 walls, weights and a nice echo....what else do you need really? the rest of the gym is so fu-fu i am scared to touch anything.

McFly
11-03-08, 8:04 am
haven't been on all weekend but i did hit shoulders as planned friday night at my "gym for regular people"

McFly
11-03-08, 8:15 am
Sunday - Leg Day - high noon

Myself and CUBANBEE and a special guest appearance by Big Money Will

For those that don’t know Cubanbee is a 6’+ tall 300 pound monster and moves some big weight. I was glad he made it in as Leg Day is always more fun with a few training partners.

Last week I strayed from our normal leg day but I knew that I had to get back to the grind and of what works. Even though Big Al’s best buddy Skip said we should squat and the reason he tore his ham on a MESSILY 700 pounds deadlift was because we don’t squat every week. YOU HEAR THAT BIG AL??????!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

ON TO THE WORKOUT……

Warmup on the tread then 4-5 sets of leg extensions up to the stack to get the blood flowing.

Leg press: 600, 800, 1200, 1470, 1920 x 10, 1920 x 12

Power squat: 490 x 10, 690 x 8, 890 x 8, 1090 x 7

Single leg extensions: 3 sets of 10….weight increasing each set

Stiff leg deads: 135 x 10, 225 x 10, 315 x 10 ass and hams were on fire!

Kneeling iso hamcurl: 115x10, 160x10, 205x8, 250xfailure I think 6

Stretched, hit my nitro packs, then my PWO shake and made my way home.

scals
11-03-08, 8:28 am
Wow, that is one hell of an impressive workout McFly.

McFly
11-03-08, 9:56 am
Wow, that is one hell of an impressive workout McFly.

Thanks scals, it was fun. BUT Not having Big Al there to "set the bar" forced us to push things as if he was there....hopefully his hamstring is getting better...

zanderfever
11-03-08, 11:10 am
Last week I strayed from our normal leg day but I knew that I had to get back to the grind and of what works. Even though Big Al’s best buddy Skip said we should squat and the reason he tore his ham on a MESSILY 700 pounds deadlift was because we don’t squat every week. YOU HEAR THAT BIG AL??????!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

And you still didn't Squat this week?!?!

700 is a big number...

Hoomgar
11-03-08, 11:29 am
I see the numbers in here are right back up to the 'insane" level again. Heavy stuff bro...

Hg

McFly
11-03-08, 11:38 am
And you still didn't Squat this week?!?!

700 is a big number...

i agree 700 is large....

yeah no squatting i squatted last week....i put on 3" on my legs last year and squated 600 without squating often. I know that's not a huge squat but i was happy with it.....so this seems to be working for now. no worries once i set my eyes on a date for my next meet I'll start a squat program. We already have a wicked bench program THAT WORKS that we'll start soon after Big AL is up and running on all cylinders.

McFly
11-03-08, 11:43 am
I see the numbers in here are right back up to the 'insane" level again. Heavy stuff bro...

Hg

getting there brother...i'd like to hit a few sets with 1200+ on the power squat and a person or two added to the leg press...big weight = big muscle

McFly
11-03-08, 11:47 am
i call 5 plates by 1-1-09 on those partials!!!!

McFly
11-03-08, 3:55 pm
off day today....may go play on the cardio machines at "the regular peoples gym"

got 12 pounds of meat to cook up tonight as well....gotta get to that 260+ mark and not eating isn't going to get me there.

scals
11-03-08, 5:58 pm
off day today....may go play on the cardio machines at "the regular peoples gym"

got 12 pounds of meat to cook up tonight as well....gotta get to that 260+ mark and not eating isn't going to get me there.

12lbs of meat gonna last you 3/4 of a day lol.

McFly
11-04-08, 7:38 am
red meat is back in the mix...how did i got over a week without ground beef and rice....WTF

Hoomgar
11-04-08, 9:03 am
red meat is back in the mix...how did i got over a week without ground beef and rice....WTF

I was going to call for an intervention if I didn't start to see it back in there soon. Had me worried bro. What's on the plate for today?

LittleMan55
11-04-08, 9:13 am
12lbs of meat gonna last you 3/4 of a day lol.

LMAO!!! That would be ridic.

Alright people McFly has decided he may want to grow again!!! Hell yeah bro, it's time to get your HUGE on!

B Con
11-04-08, 9:39 am
12 lbs of meat... ahhhh nothing beats that... Get HUGE McFly!

Big Wides
11-04-08, 9:40 am

Beef, its whats for dinner.....

JUGGERNAUT
11-04-08, 9:45 am
Beef, its whats for dinner.....

Beef, it's whats for breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner and before bed after you slay it with your bare hands.

Hoomgar
11-04-08, 9:47 am
Beef, it's whats for breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner and before bed after you slay it with your bare hands.

I'm with this guy...

McFly
11-04-08, 9:58 am
todays meal plan:

3 whole eggs and some spinach

4oz salmon and 4 almonds

whey shake with a tbs natty PB

pre-workout 4 oz chicken ,1 saltine cracker and 8 almonds

PWO whey shake with natty PB 1 saltine cracker

6oz steak 1 cup broccoli

:)

JUGGERNAUT
11-04-08, 10:08 am
todays meal plan:

4oz salmon and 4 almonds

6oz steak 1 cup broccoli

This looks like your first meal and you better go up 1 more almond for the ultimate in anabolic effect.

LittleMan55
11-04-08, 10:10 am

In for beef every meal!

I call BS on the M&F and not McFly eatin plan posted... It would be more appropriate if all measurements were mutliplied by 6!!!

T o m m Y
11-04-08, 10:20 am
In for beef every meal!

I call BS on the M&F and not McFly eatin plan posted... It would be more appropriate if all measurements were mutliplied by 6!!!

x2!!

there is no way!

Hoomgar
11-04-08, 10:39 am
todays meal plan:

4oz salmon and 4 almonds

6oz steak 1 cup broccoli

Good work. Now how many of them are we eating today? 6? 7?

McFly
11-04-08, 10:53 am
damn i thought you guys would like my starving almost atkins/keto diet....

ahhh so today....kinda still on a budget and a tad lazy

14 egg whites w. ff cheese and salsa & 6 or 8 slices of toast ( i forget just grabbed as much as i could with my dainty feminine hands) some all-fruit jelly and PB on a few slices
6 uniliver

4 scoops of choco real gains
4 unilver

9oz ground beef
2 cups rice
4 unilver

4 uniliver

pre, intra pwo shake: sum of about 100g pro, 250g carbs and a boat load of EAA's

8oz chicken, 2 baked taters and maybe some green beans

and for a snack if i'm hungry already mixed and ready to rock
9oz ground beef
2 cups rice

right now the real gains are must due to my work environment...ideally and soon one of those will be switched out for a beef meal and the other a chicken or egg meal.

JUGGERNAUT
11-04-08, 11:02 am
This is more like it! Those "other" meals you were listing would have made you as small as me hahaha

Hoomgar
11-04-08, 11:03 am
damn i thought you guys would like my starving almost atkins/keto diet....

ahhh so today....kinda still on a budget and a tad lazy

14 egg whites w. ff cheese and salsa & 6 or 8 slices of toast ( i forget just grabbed as much as i could with my dainty feminine hands) some all-fruit jelly and PB on a few slices
6 uniliver

4 unilver

9oz ground beef
2 cups rice
4 unilver

4 uniliver

pre, intra pwo shake: sum of about 100g pro, 250g carbs and a boat load of EAA's

8oz chicken, 2 baked taters and maybe some green beans

and for a snack if i'm hungry already mixed and ready to rock
9oz ground beef
2 cups rice

right now the real gains are must due to my work environment...ideally and soon one of those will be switched out for a beef meal and the other a chicken or egg meal.

Much better. No I wasn't worried. :)

McFly
11-04-08, 12:27 pm
ground beef and rice....so so good.

bu now i'm craving ice cream....weird...

Hoomgar
11-04-08, 12:37 pm

It's perfectly understandable McPie, no go get you some ;)

scals
11-04-08, 1:03 pm
That diet looks real good.

SizeMatters
11-04-08, 1:04 pm

mmmm icecreammmm

JUGGERNAUT
11-04-08, 1:16 pm

**Did you miss your period? (that was just wrong) hahahaha

No lack of respect from Juggs right here ;-)

Ice cream goes well with any meal.....

11-04-08, 1:39 pm
I miss real gains :-(..... although, my lack or real gains has been made up with whole foods. Real gains and ice blended is like a milkshake to me.

That bfast of yours has me wantin' some cheesey eggs real bad..... Eggs, toast and Jam when I get home now!! hahaha. Shit's lookin' on point as usual in here broski!

Phil

zanderfever
11-04-08, 2:09 pm
i agree 700 is large....

yeah no squatting i squatted last week....i put on 3" on my legs last year and squated 600 without squating often. I know that's not a huge squat but i was happy with it.....so this seems to be working for now. no worries once i set my eyes on a date for my next meet I'll start a squat program. We already have a wicked bench program THAT WORKS that we'll start soon after Big AL is up and running on all cylinders.

psssst... (Jan 25)

McFly
11-05-08, 8:13 am
Chest and triceps

My shoulder is starting to feel better each week which makes me happy.

Flat bench: 135, 225, 315 x 10, 365 x 8, 405x1

Incline bb: 135, 225, 315, 315 x 8

Cable x-over: 3 sets 10-15

Overhead rope ext: stack x 3 for 10-12

Pushdowns: 4 sets x 10

Standing overhead db ext: 35 x 10, 45 x 10

Single arm rope pushdowns: 2 sets x 10

One change to my eating yesterday versus what I posted….stopped at my parents house after voting and scored some baked ziti and homemade apple pie…so that was dinner!!!

Back and biceps tonight….gotta DO WORK

ForearmFreak
11-05-08, 8:57 am
Great work here mcfly!! That's sick 405 for one!!! that's my goal some day

army682
11-05-08, 8:59 am

mint chocolate chip :)

McFly
11-05-08, 9:05 am
mint chocolate chip :)

save me some!!!

McFly
11-05-08, 9:06 am
Great work here mcfly!! That's sick 405 for one!!! that's my goal some day

thanks bro...i'm hoping to improve on that before my next meet.

McFly
11-05-08, 9:06 am
From time to time people ask Big Al or myself about training, supplements and nutrition….Big Al more then me but that’s a given. A few months back a guy rather new to the gym asked us about what we drink during our workouts, why, and what he should do. Big Al gave him a little better understanding of pre-, intra- and post workout supplementation. A week later the kid was next to me on the treadmill as I warmed up, and said he forgot what products Big Al suggested. I knew it was either EAA stack or EAA Nitro…then I mentioned Nitro had a grape flavor and kid was sure that was it. Next time I saw him he told me he ordered it and since then I’ve seen him with a bottle full of purple goodness in the gym. He started training with two guys who aren’t big at all, but have been around the gym longer then me and are ALWAYS in the gym, never missing a workout.

I just think it’s awesome to see someone ask for a bit of guidance, take it and put it to use. I occasionally see the kid training, sipping his EAA Nitro, making improvement and having fun. THAT’S WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT. So many people ask questions and hope there’s some magic pill or shake, 6 months later they show back up, looking the same, with the same questions. It’s good to see someone putting in working, taking the info they learn and run with it…putting it to the test…getting dirty and doing the hard work.

Hoomgar
11-05-08, 9:13 am
It looks like voting then chest and triceps was the order last night. Only I'll save my back for Saturday ;)

Heavy session again McFly. It's good to hear the shoulder is coming around. We gotta get our grow on.

DO WORK SON!

Hg

B Con
11-05-08, 9:35 am
From time to time people ask Big Al or myself about training, supplements and nutrition….Big Al more then me but that’s a given. A few months back a guy rather new to the gym asked us about what we drink during our workouts, why, and what he should do. Big Al gave him a little better understanding of pre-, intra- and post workout supplementation. A week later the kid was next to me on the treadmill as I warmed up, and said he forgot what products Big Al suggested. I knew it was either EAA stack or EAA Nitro…then I mentioned Nitro had a grape flavor and kid was sure that was it. Next time I saw him he told me he ordered it and since then I’ve seen him with a bottle full of purple goodness in the gym. He started training with two guys who aren’t big at all, but have been around the gym longer then me and are ALWAYS in the gym, never missing a workout.

I just think it’s awesome to see someone ask for a bit of guidance, take it and put it to use. I occasionally see the kid training, sipping his EAA Nitro, making improvement and having fun. THAT’S WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT. So many people ask questions and hope there’s some magic pill or shake, 6 months later they show back up, looking the same, with the same questions. It’s good to see someone putting in working, taking the info they learn and run with it…putting it to the test…getting dirty and doing the hard work.

I couldn't agree more. It is always about showing others the path of the iron.

McFly
11-05-08, 12:47 pm
i'm starting to get fired up to train back today.

i just realized something i said last night in the gym. we were talking about our deadift issues. My 635 came up that i tried for last week. it came off the ground and I know if i get it 6" off the ground it is coming up. I know that. BUT IT DIDN'T. and I said "I know I could of had it, I just didn't want it" then some blah blah blah excuses

YOU KNOW WHAT?

FUCK THAT.

that's all I'm saying. FUCK THAT

JUGGERNAUT
11-05-08, 1:12 pm

i just realized something i said last night in the gym. we were talking about our deadift issues. My 635 came up that i tried for last week. it came off the ground and I know if i get it 6" off the ground it is coming up. I know that. BUT IT DIDN'T. and I said "I know I could of had it, I just didn't want it" then some blah blah blah excuses

YOU KNOW WHAT?

FUCK THAT.

More reason to put 650 on the bar and pull it. Turn the mind off, it gets in the way.

McFly
11-05-08, 1:20 pm
Turn the mind off, it gets in the way.

and that my friends is the truth

LittleMan55
11-05-08, 1:20 pm

YOU KNOW WHAT?

FUCK THAT.

Aint nothing to it but to do it!!!

Hoomgar
11-05-08, 1:29 pm
"I just didn't want it"

You know this McFly, you have GOT TO WANT IT! Pull that bar off the floor and scream "I WANT IT" (in your head if you have to) loud enough to drown out any other voices. 635 is your bitch, and she is mouthin off to you, you going to take that?

JUGGERNAUT
11-05-08, 1:34 pm
"I WANT IT"

Dude, don't steal my opening line to the women at the Nightclub for McFly...that aint right...

**Like I go to Nightclubs haha

Hoomgar
11-05-08, 1:37 pm
"I WANT IT"

Dude, don't steal my opening line to the women at the Nightclub for McFly...that aint right...

**Like I go to Nightclubs haha

I always pictured you as more of the caveman type J???? J see what J like, J take and leave with female...

LOL

McFly
11-05-08, 1:41 pm
635 is your bitch, and she is mouthin off to you, you going to take that?

635, 645, 650???

there's a lot of mouthin off lately....i don't respond well to mouthin off....lol

McFly
11-05-08, 1:44 pm
"I WANT IT"

so that's what i've been doing wrong all these years....

"Life lessons from Juggernaut"

JUGGERNAUT
11-05-08, 1:47 pm
I always pictured you as more of the caveman type J???? J see what J like, J take and leave with female...

LOL

so that's what i've been doing wrong all these years....

"Life lessons from Juggernaut"

DIRECT APPROACHES...nuff said

army682
11-05-08, 2:46 pm
save me some!!!

whoops! ;P i better not hear any excuses about missing that DL attempt tonight, mister!!!!

McFly
11-05-08, 3:29 pm
in about 3 hours the sound of plate after plate being loaded on the bar will be heard in the corner of the leg room....i believe some heavy partials are in order today....maybe touch that 900+ mark for a single or two....next week deadlifts again.

Hoomgar
11-05-08, 3:54 pm
in about 3 hours the sound of plate after plate being loaded on the bar will be heard in the corner of the leg room....i believe some heavy partials are in order today....maybe touch that 900+ mark for a single or two....next week deadlifts again.

Good stuff bro, looking forward to reading about it.

SDR
11-05-08, 4:01 pm
McFly, how do you find training legs really heavy and then deadlifting in the same week? obviously experience will lessen the soreness to some degree but say i train legs hard as hell on saturday, on wednesday (back day) my legs are still sore as fuck and lessen my deadlift...may just train legs once every two weeks again, as for me legs are definatly a strong point.

eblnyc
11-05-08, 7:54 pm
80 pie mcfly..you getting beastly my boy..iam looking for big things from u..i know i wont be disappointed..

McFly
11-06-08, 8:13 am
McFly, how do you find training legs really heavy and then deadlifting in the same week? obviously experience will lessen the soreness to some degree but say i train legs hard as hell on saturday, on wednesday (back day) my legs are still sore as fuck and lessen my deadlift...may just train legs once every two weeks again, as for me legs are definatly a strong point.

I wish I had some cool scientific method or reasoning, but really we just do it, push thru a bit harder if we need to. I personally have to train legs every week, we train on Sunday and then back on wednesday and I'm usually ready to rock come back day. Take a nice rest day on monday and make sure i get plently of rest and nutrients. I know this sounds simple but my leg soreness has been a lot less since i started stretching PWO. hope this makes some sense.

McFly
11-06-08, 8:26 am
80 pie mcfly..you getting beastly my boy..iam looking for big things from u..i know i wont be disappointed..

i'm trying...day by day...

B Con
11-06-08, 8:40 am

Fucking nastiness. Looking forward to it...

McFly
11-06-08, 9:41 am
Back and biceps

Bent-over bb rows: bar, 135, 225, 315 x 10, 405 x 8, 495 x 6

Strongest Range: 495x8, 675x6, 855x1, 945x 0.5, 945x 0.5, 675x8
I couldn’t lock 945 out on either attempt, got stuck a few inches above my knee and just held it there for a second or two hoping I’d find an extra burst to get it up.

HS pulldowns: 3pps, 4pps, 5pps x 10

Seated cable rows: 300x10 x3

Standing db curls: 35x10, 40x10, 40x10

Cybex iso-preacher: 3 sets x 10

Standing one arm cable curl (high pulley) 3 sets of 10

I was a bit upset that I couldn’t lock 945 out…but hell, it was 945

Had some egg whites, oats and a glass of EAA stack when I got home….

LittleMan55
11-06-08, 9:49 am
That one was scary good McFly!

McFly
11-06-08, 11:15 am
That one was scary good McFly!

SCARY GOOD!!! i like that...it'll be scary when i lock out 945 and then look for more!!!!!

LittleMan55
11-06-08, 11:25 am
SCARY GOOD!!! i like that...it'll be scary when i lock out 945 and then look for more!!!!!

No then it will be Super Crazy Scary Good!!! I'm looking forward to seeing you crush that though... Lots of motivation to say the least.

JUGGERNAUT
11-06-08, 11:31 am
McFly, you may want to check the stability of the floors you are working above. I enjoy travel but it would suck to have to dig you out of China.

Hoomgar
11-06-08, 11:41 am
Bent-over bb rows: 495 x 6

Anyone else want to row a quarter ton? Dear Lord McFly!

I couldn’t lock 945 out on either attempt, got stuck a few inches above my knee and just held it there for a second or two hoping I’d find an extra burst to get it up.

Speechless...

We wont say anything about that "just held it there for a second or two hoping I’d find an extra burst to get it up" :D

Awesome stuff bro.

Hg

McFly
11-06-08, 12:04 pm
McFly, you may want to check the stability of the floors you are working above. I enjoy travel but it would suck to have to dig you out of China.

The gym used to have a sweet PL OL platform but i think the floor gave way...now the leg room sits on a slab over a toxic waste dump and what drips between the walls of us and the pizza shop next door. not sure which is worse....

going to see my massage therapist today....back is a bit tight LOL

McFly
11-06-08, 12:09 pm
Bent-over bb rows: 495 x 6

Anyone else want to row a quarter ton? Dear Lord McFly!

Speechless...

Hg

well one of the judges at my show said i need to train back harder as i could use more thickness and width....i kinda took it to heart....

We wont say anything about that "just held it there for a second or two hoping I’d find an extra burst to get it up" :D

on chest night the guy spotting me said it was like i have GEARS....i'd pause mid lift on a heavier set as if i was going to fail or need a spot...then i switch gears and the weight starts going up again...so i think that's why i hold shit sometimes...hoping i got a little gear left in me!!!

Big Wides
11-06-08, 12:13 pm
you are a freak....theres no two ways about it. kicking ass as usual....gotta find me a gym built over toxic waste so I can get freaky strength

McFly
11-06-08, 12:21 pm
you are a freak....theres no two ways about it. kicking ass as usual....gotta find me a gym built over toxic waste so I can get freaky strength

i do not believe it is the toxic waste, more so the stench of mold and old cheesesteak grease coming from next door...makes your eyes water and want to finish your set and get out of that room...sometimes it smells like chinese food yet no chinese joint within 3 miles. hmmmm

Hoomgar
11-06-08, 2:19 pm
i do not believe it is the toxic waste, more so the stench of mold and old cheesesteak grease coming from next door...makes your eyes water and want to finish your set and get out of that room...sometimes it smells like chinese food yet no chinese joint within 3 miles. hmmmm

Scary stuff right there...

Big Al
11-06-08, 2:31 pm
"..sometimes it smells like chinese food yet no chinese joint within 3 miles."
It's because there cooking cats next door to put on the cheese stakes.
Fried cat smells the same nomatter who's frying it.

Hoomgar
11-06-08, 2:35 pm
"..sometimes it smells like chinese food yet no chinese joint within 3 miles."
It's because there cooking cats next door to put on the cheese stakes.
Fried cat smells the same nomatter who's frying it.

Baha haLOL lI LOL for real at that Big Al :)

I had one of 'those" cheesesteaks. It was flippin good. catsteak, um, may be onto something there? Here kitty kitty...

Big Al
11-06-08, 2:58 pm
LOL I like kitty too...oops wrong chat room.LOL

ChandlerXJ
11-06-08, 7:36 pm
mcfly - you're insane. nuff said.

McFly
11-07-08, 7:59 am
off yesterday, had some work done on my shoulder and low back as well as a deep tissue massage. was on the table for about 90 minutes. didn't cook, clean or do anything afterwards but lay on the sofa. ate a few chicken breast and baked taters...that's about it.

shoulders and shins tonight.

here kitty kitty kitty.....LMFAO!!!!