PDA

View Full Version : McFly's New Journey - Chapter 2

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

scals
11-07-08, 11:35 am
That one was scary good McFly!

Scary good? I'm just scared. Holy shit bro. 945. Wow. I don't see you being stuck on it for too long.

McFly
11-07-08, 11:44 am
*RANDOM UPDATE*

a few weeks ago both my parents started supplementing with EAA Stack as they were reading/inquiring about protein, aminos BCAA, EAA etc etc etc. both are on different medications and have their own health related issues and are stubborn as hell…wonder where I get it from….but both are active doing regular heart rate monitored cardio and light exercise.

They both enjoy EAA stack and have been using it daily and like the fact that it’s not “more pills” that they have to take and it’s not a “shake” and it taste GOOD. We’ll see how things progress.

i think it's pretty rad

Hoomgar
11-07-08, 11:58 am
off yesterday, had some work done on my shoulder and low back as well as a deep tissue massage. was on the table for about 90 minutes. didn't cook, clean or do anything afterwards but lay on the sofa. ate a few chicken breast and baked taters...that's about it.

shoulders and shins tonight.

here kitty kitty kitty.....LMFAO!!!!

Nice, a lazy day is good for the body mind and soul!

You liked that eh? ;)

*RANDOM UPDATE*

a few weeks ago both my parents started supplementing with EAA Stack as they were reading/inquiring about protein, aminos BCAA, EAA etc etc etc. both are on different medications and have their own health related issues and are stubborn as hell…wonder where I get it from….but both are active doing regular heart rate monitored cardio and light exercise.

They both enjoy EAA stack and have been using it daily and like the fact that it’s not “more pills” that they have to take and it’s not a “shake” and it taste GOOD. We’ll see how things progress.

i think it's pretty rad

Definitely rad! Good stuff McFly. Gotta take care of the folks too! I hope my boy grows up like you in this regard.

Hg

McFly
11-07-08, 12:46 pm
Nice, a lazy day is good for the body mind and soul!

You liked that eh? ;)

you know it big brother! I needed it for sure...but gotta jump back on the horse and take care of business as usual.

Definitely rad! Good stuff McFly. Gotta take care of the folks too! I hope my boy grows up like you in this regard.

Thank you HG. That means a lot, I figure my parents wiped my ass and took care of me for a long time....it's only right to do what i can now.

zanderfever
11-07-08, 4:22 pm
*RANDOM UPDATE*

i think it's pretty rad

Thats great. EAA Stack is damn tasty, haha. Sorry to hear about the health issues but i'm glad they persever.

Stubbornness is healthy, haha.

SizeMatters
11-08-08, 1:24 am
Back and biceps

Bent-over bb rows: bar, 135, 225, 315 x 10, 405 x 8, 495 x 6

Strongest Range: 495x8, 675x6, 855x1, 945x 0.5, 945x 0.5, 675x8

are you fucking serious with this?, i wanna see come training vids lol

anyone else agree?

firsthorseman97
11-08-08, 10:33 am

anyone else agree?

Hell yeah he's serious! McFly just pulled 625 off the floor RAW at a meet to set the World Record @ 242 lbs.

McFly
11-08-08, 11:37 am

anyone else agree?

Hell yeah he's serious! McFly just pulled 625 off the floor RAW at a meet to set the World Record @ 242 lbs.

thanks Horse!

yes all my posts are factual no "e-stats" my friend.

training vids? fuck it why not....we'll start filming some this week....BIG AL and I have been wanting to get some videos out just a tad lazy when it comes to getting the camera out.

11-08-08, 12:31 pm
training vids? fuck it why not....we'll start filming some this week....BIG AL and I have been wanting to get some videos out just a tad lazy when it comes to getting the camera out.

I'll bring the Hello kitty cam and we can sell that shit on the internet son!!! hahahahahaha.

SizeMatters
11-08-08, 12:40 pm
i wasent calling bs on you my brother, id just love to see soem vids of you and big all killing it. lol

Big Al
11-08-08, 7:32 pm
I got some footage just need to download onto the net....will work on it soon.

McFly
11-09-08, 9:58 am
Ahh Sunday LEG DAY

Eating my eggs, toast, pancakes and some potatoes.gotta get in the fuel to thrash legs today. I know big al is still on the mend so I have no idea if anyone is showing up. Regardless my legs won't grow if I don't put in work.

zanderfever
11-09-08, 4:05 pm
Ahh Sunday LEG DAY

Eating my eggs, toast, pancakes and some potatoes.gotta get in the fuel to thrash legs today. I know big al is still on the mend so I have no idea if anyone is showing up. Regardless my legs won't grow if I don't put in work.

I just got back from my sunday leg day and it was fun. Kill it, mcfly.

McFly
11-10-08, 8:20 am
trained legs with TommyGun and my old training partner Carl.

Normal warm up with the treadmill and extensions to get the body warm and blood flowin...

then we had a fucking leg press marathon working up to sets of a loaded press of 1920 for sets. I don't even know how many sets we did but i'd venture to say about 10 total sets of weight rangring from 800-1920 no set under 10 reps.

then TommyGun got the bright idea to squat....we set up a rack.... a few light sets of 225x10 to get the feel (which mind you i was already feeling that little weight) then 315x8, 405x6, (495x2 drop to 315 for 8) x2

i was toast after leg pressing, i never actually caught my breath during the sets of squats.

moved on to single leg extensions for 3 sets

then stiff leg deads up to 315 then finished out with kneeling iso ham curls....

zanderfever
11-10-08, 10:03 am
then we had a fucking leg press marathon working up to sets of a loaded press of 1920 for sets. I don't even know how many sets we did but i'd venture to say about 10 total sets of weight rangring from 800-1920 no set under 10 reps.

then TommyGun got the bright idea to squat....we set up a rack.... a few light sets of 225x10 to get the feel (which mind you i was already feeling that little weight) then 315x8, 405x6, (495x2 drop to 315 for 8) x2

i was toast after leg pressing, i never actually caught my breath during the sets of squats.

moved on to single leg extensions for 3 sets

then stiff leg deads up to 315 then finished out with kneeling iso ham curls....

That workout is just a thing of beauty...

McFly
11-10-08, 10:43 am
That workout is just a thing of beauty...

it was interesting lmfao. I was suprised how heavy the squats were, but Gun said "look we just leg pressed a family car for reps" ......point taken i guess.

McFly
11-11-08, 8:32 am
off yesterday but went in a hit a few sets of abs. nothing crazy...it can't hurt...i hope LOL

afterwards ate a big plate of whole wheat pasta and some meatballs, followed by a serving of extra ground beef hamburger helper....

saturday I made a trip down south to pick up some of my Southern DE Swolistic food.... rolled oats, natty PB, dextrose, granola bars....and tons of good grow food. funny I saw Big Al there as well as 5150.....go figure....everyone trying to get there winter swole on!!!!

11-11-08, 9:25 am
funny I saw Big Al there as well as 5150.....go figure....everyone trying to get there winter swole on!!!!

Yeah, that def was a trip seeing ya'll there! It was like a mini ABC at Bylers market! hahaha. But, someones always got jokes......."Who's that guy with the Skinny Calves walking across the parking lot?" I went home and immediately put some pants on(Thanks Al) lol.

JUGGERNAUT
11-11-08, 9:32 am
off yesterday but went in a hit a few sets of abs. nothing crazy...it can't hurt...i hope LOL

afterwards ate a big plate of whole wheat pasta and some meatballs, followed by a serving of extra ground beef hamburger helper....

saturday I made a trip down south to pick up some of my Southern DE Swolistic food.... rolled oats, natty PB, dextrose, granola bars....and tons of good grow food. funny I saw Big Al there as well as 5150.....go figure....everyone trying to get there winter swole on!!!!

I like your day! I went all out too and got a 1oz bag of almonds...I'm gonna get huge.

McFly
11-11-08, 11:33 am
I like your day! I went all out too and got a 1oz bag of almonds...I'm gonna get huge.

ALMONDS?? pffffttt give me some pancakes!!!!!!!!

Big Wides
11-11-08, 12:12 pm
ALMONDS?? pffffttt give me some pancakes!!!!!!!!

Don't knock the almonds I have 3.25 of them bad boys preworkout and 3.75 PWO to help with the added size.....

Hoomgar
11-11-08, 12:24 pm
Good thrashing on the wheels McFly. I know it has to suck not working through sets with the big guy on leg day but good on ya for getting the work done anyway.

What's on the plate for the rest of the week?

Hg

McFly
11-11-08, 1:00 pm
What's on the plate for the rest of the week?

funny you should ask....

I text'd Big Al and asked if he was training tonight, here is his reply...need i say more?

"Yes, and I wanna WORK"

Hoomgar
11-11-08, 1:20 pm
funny you should ask....

I text'd Big Al and asked if he was training tonight, here is his reply...need i say more?

"Yes, and I wanna WORK"

No surprises...

Do Work Son!

Big Al
11-11-08, 3:21 pm
I'm gettin pissed I cant train legs so gotta take it out on the other body parts.

SizeMatters
11-11-08, 3:27 pm
hey bro do you notice when you get thiose nosebleeds tyou feel shitty the rest of the week or the next day your ready to blast it again?

McFly
11-11-08, 3:32 pm
hey bro do you notice when you get thiose nosebleeds tyou feel shitty the rest of the week or the next day your ready to blast it again?

nosebleeds? did i miss something?

Hoomgar
11-11-08, 3:44 pm
I'm gettin pissed I cant train legs so gotta take it out on the other body parts.

I hear ya Big Al. I know you well enough that I can only imagine how hard this is. Hang tight big bro, your pay back days are coming man.

LOL! You smellin blood again McFly? :)

Hg

McFly
11-11-08, 3:50 pm
LOL! You smellin blood again McFly? :)

Hg

NAH HGizzy... i think SM, is confused with headaches and nosebleeds...i don't think i've had a nosebleed ever in my life. eye, mouth, lips, forhead all have been busted open.... the nose seems to be all good.

11-11-08, 5:17 pm
Yo you training legs at TTC this week? Oh and I texted you last night Biotch, Hit me back fool!

McFly
11-12-08, 8:01 am
Yo you training legs at TTC this week? Oh and I texted you last night Biotch, Hit me back fool!

YES I BE DUR, legs sunday high noon.

damn you are like a little girl...."i texted you waa waa waa"

McFly
11-12-08, 8:13 am
Chest and triceps

Myself, Big Al and Aaron

Flat bench: 135, 225, 315 x 6, 405x6, 405x5 had a little help with 405 but it was good to hold on to the weight for more then a rep or two

Incline db: 100, 130, 130 x 10 haven’t done these is a LONG time…it’ll take a few weeks to get used to them again and back the 160’s +

Cables: 2 sets down, 2 sets up x 10-12

Pushdowns: 4 sets up to stack x 10

Standing db extensions: 30x10, 40x10, 45x10

Overhead rope ext.: 3 sets of stack

Hit my PWO shake and my Nitro and made the trek back home to indulge is tasty chicken.

zanderfever
11-12-08, 8:40 am
160+ Incline DB Presses? Thats just insanity, mcfly... Nice job...

Hoomgar
11-12-08, 9:11 am
Flat bench: 135, 225, 315 x 6, 405x6, 405x5 had a little help with 405 but it was good to hold on to the weight for more then a rep or two

Incline db: 100, 130, 130 x 10 haven’t done these is a LONG time…it’ll take a few weeks to get used to them again and back the 160’s +

I'm hearing no complaints of shoulder issues? Boom!

Chicken is good,mmmm chicken...

Hg

McFly
11-12-08, 10:07 am
160+ Incline DB Presses? Thats just insanity, mcfly... Nice job...

That's were they were when we were doing them....took a few months off from them in hopes to get my shoulder back together...it seems to be feeling good...not 100% but good enough.

B Con
11-12-08, 11:55 am
Man oh man... why don't you just work out with spare cars? Haha you move massive amounts of weight and rep out at my goal weight for bench

Big Wides
11-12-08, 12:22 pm
Yeah you just benched what I squatted on Monday.....I'll be hiding in my corner eating Pop-Tarts from now on.....

McFly
11-12-08, 1:23 pm
Yeah you just benched what I squatted on Monday.....I'll be hiding in my corner eating Pop-Tarts from now on.....

I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT JIMMY BOY! you are bigger then me and sling some nasty weight with ease. I may have to stay in the 242's to steer clear of your Wideness. what was it 30+ reps of 405 squats in one workout...that my friend is on the verge of clinically proven silliness.

scals
11-12-08, 1:26 pm
Great workout McFly. Can't imagine you getting any crazier, but with 160s it will happen.

McFly
11-12-08, 1:37 pm
Great workout McFly. Can't imagine you getting any crazier, but with 160s it will happen.

no doubt brother! it's a promise, 160's won't be new...i just need to get back there.....time...i still want to eventually move the 185's that Big Al toys with.

Hoomgar
11-12-08, 3:06 pm
no doubt brother! it's a promise, 160's won't be new...i just need to get back there.....time...i still want to eventually move the 185's that Big Al toys with.

Then you can move on to use the 160's for side laterals like Big Al ;) Ha ha!

Crazy!

Hg

McFly
11-12-08, 3:14 pm

Crazy!

Hg

RIGHT!!! that shit doesn't even make sense.... his delts are bigger then his head so i guess it DOES make sense....just CRAZY i tell ya

back and biceps tonight.....what to do, what to do??? hmmmmmm

Big Wides
11-12-08, 3:48 pm
I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT JIMMY BOY! you are bigger then me and sling some nasty weight with ease. I may have to stay in the 242's to steer clear of your Wideness. what was it 30+ reps of 405 squats in one workout...that my friend is on the verge of clinically proven silliness.

it was plain old silliness.....but thats what happens when the Jugg runs the show....crazy shit happens

SizeMatters
11-12-08, 10:37 pm

in my journey you posted a reply lol when i talked abotu my exertion headache you said somethign leik that always happenes when i forget to breathe!

zanderfever
11-12-08, 10:38 pm
That's were they were when we were doing them....took a few months off from them in hopes to get my shoulder back together...it seems to be feeling good...not 100% but good enough.

What happened to your shoulder?

B Con
11-13-08, 7:33 am

Crazy!

Hg

I still can't get over that... every time I think of that in the gym I try to push myself to do more on side lats...

diesel1976
11-13-08, 7:58 am
I still can't get over that... every time I think of that in the gym I try to push myself to do more on side lats...

Man, I thought I was doing good with 90's and 100's. I have a new hero and a new goal, got work to do. Goes to show, there is ALWAYS someone bigger and stronger than you.

McFly, Really puttin up some nasty numbers, very impressive.

Hoomgar
11-13-08, 2:04 pm

Big Al is a freak Bro. Him and McFly are both large and super cool. Some of my favorite homies right here. I hope you get to meet them in person some day. You are all birds of a feather and it will be a great time.

LittleMan55
11-13-08, 2:17 pm
McFly you are moving some serious weight on well everything... Keeps me motivated for sure!

Have a hell of a good time with back and bi's tonight!

McFly
11-13-08, 2:37 pm
been crazy busy fellas....i'll get last nights workout up shortly.....WAY DIFFERENT then the normal thing we do....but let me tell you I am sore as hell!!!!!! i thought we skimped the workout.....pfftttt OUCH

Hoomgar
11-13-08, 2:52 pm
been crazy busy fellas....i'll get last nights workout up shortly.....WAY DIFFERENT then the normal thing we do....but let me tell you I am sore as hell!!!!!! i thought we skimped the workout.....pfftttt OUCH

Those are the best kind. I think the switch up is what makes them so affective.

ForearmFreak
11-14-08, 8:30 am

i can't wait to see this one

B Con
11-14-08, 8:57 am
Being sore just means you're growing big man. Can't wait to see what you got in store for us.

McFly
11-14-08, 11:30 am
so finally back and biceps a few days ago....actually started like biceps and back

db curls 3 sets x 10 w/ 40's
iso cybex curl 3 setx x 10
standing 1-arm hi pulley cable curl: 3 x 10

biceps pumped all to hell...forearms pretty toasted too.....

no heavy deads this week....trying the whole give the CNS a break thing see how that pans out.

widegrip pullups 3 sets x 10 of bodyweight (contest weight was MUCH easier)

v-grip pulldowns 4 sets x 10

bb bent-over rows: 135, 225, 315, 405 x 8-10

wide grip pulldowns 3 sets x 10, last set, stack

everything for back felt so weird doing it with the biceps already pumped....wasn't sure how good of a workout it was....next day my back was sore!!! chest, biceps, back all sore this week...funny how that happens sometimes...just the slighest changes at times really tear thigns up.

Ragnar13
11-14-08, 12:34 pm
*subscribed*
Awesome workout! Hitting the biceps first is something totally new. Your experiment just showed me to keep things fresh and change shit up. Gonna be following you on your ride and picking your brain!

McFly
11-14-08, 12:41 pm
*subscribed*
Awesome workout! Hitting the biceps first is something totally new. Your experiment just showed me to keep things fresh and change shit up. Gonna be following you on your ride and picking your brain!

welcome!!! glad you stopped in....some crazy shit tends to pop off in here from time to time....

JUGGERNAUT
11-14-08, 12:52 pm
*subscribed*

Don't let him fool you, anything works for him because he is a true freak of nature (Grade A badass) and rumor has it, when he came into this world; he grabbed the DOC by the neck and demanded his first REAL food meal.

McFly
11-14-08, 1:22 pm
Don't let him fool you, anything works for him because he is a true freak of nature (Grade A badass) and rumor has it, when he came into this world; he grabbed the DOC by the neck and demanded his first REAL food meal.

dude I did not demand anything, I am a gentle peaceful Animal, I politely said WAAAAAAAA BITCH WHERE'S MY STEAK!!!!!!!!! get me some milk too!!!!!

JUGGERNAUT
11-14-08, 1:53 pm
dude I did not demand anything, I am a gentle peaceful Animal, I politely said WAAAAAAAA BITCH WHERE'S MY STEAK!!!!!!!!! get me some milk too!!!!!

I'm going to test this theory by walking up to you and removing the steak from your table watching how "polite and peaceful" you get haha

On second thought... hell no...

McFly
11-14-08, 3:01 pm
I'm going to test this theory by walking up to you and removing the steak from your table watching how "polite and peaceful" you get haha

On second thought... hell no...

dude i don't even like steak anymore.....but you touch my ground beef and it will be a Pay Per View event...I mean....I'd hang my head and ask softly and ever so timidly "please may I have my beef back"

Hoomgar
11-14-08, 3:02 pm
I'd post something, but I don't know what to say...

LOL!

McFly
11-14-08, 3:25 pm
I'd post something, but I don't know what to say...

LOL!

Oh HG a shameless post count increasing comment.....classy

JUGGERNAUT
11-14-08, 3:29 pm
dude i don't even like steak anymore.....but you touch my ground beef and it will be a Pay Per View event...I mean....I'd hang my head and ask softly and ever so timidly "please may I have my beef back"

F it I think me, you, Big Al and Wides should just tear into each other like Lions on a gazelle just for fun to see who is left standing.... then we can go get something to eat and train.... Kind of like an ABC with more BLOOD loss. That would be cool. "ROKMM SOCKMM MEAT HEADS" at a theater (with protein shakes) near you....

Hoomgar
11-14-08, 3:29 pm
Oh HG a shameless post count increasing comment.....classy

My post count shame goes the other way broski, me and my big mouth! LOL!

So what madness you got in store for this weekend my man?

Hg

McFly
11-14-08, 3:35 pm
F it I think me, you, Big Al and Wides should just tear into each other like Lions on a gazelle just for fun to see who is left standing.... then we can go get something to eat and train.... Kind of like an ABC with more BLOOD loss. That would be cool. "ROKMM SOCKMM MEAT HEADS" at a theater (with protein shakes) near you....

you know where to find us...we don't play well in other gyms hahahaha

all you can eat raw fish after training....b/c when did wild animals ever cook food????

McFly
11-14-08, 3:36 pm
My post count shame goes the other way broski, me and my big mouth! LOL!

So what madness you got in store for this weekend my man?

Hg

training shoulders tonight, working this weekend, legs sunday....

LittleMan55
11-14-08, 3:39 pm
That was an interesting twist on Bi's and Back! Seems to have done the trick too...

Hoomgar
11-14-08, 3:40 pm
training shoulders tonight, working this weekend, legs sunday....

Cool beans... I got a night off, then I workout back tomorrow AM and have to put in a full shift then after that at work. I'm off Sunday. Looking forward to see what my back is capable of now that it is feeling better.

What time do you guys do legs on Sunday?

Hg

JUGGERNAUT
11-14-08, 3:43 pm
you know where to find us...we don't play well in other gyms hahahaha

all you can eat raw fish after training....b/c when did wild animals ever cook food????

The Trainer Center it is then. I don't think we should do that at GLOBO for fear they would call the National Guard hahahaha At least at TC they would pull up chairs and place bets
for fun ;-)

ForearmFreak
11-14-08, 3:52 pm
HMmmmmmmmm pre exhaust...i loooovvvee pre exhaust workouts...brings back memories of when i would do them for leg days...

BigAnt
11-14-08, 4:06 pm
I hope the shoulder is better!

While I was at the supermarket last nigth....all out of peanut butter fudge ice cream, fudge covered oreos and pancake mix, where you in my neck of the woods? l o l

When do you want to train legs at my pretty pretty ever so pretty gym...I usually work on Sundays until 1-2.....

Big Al
11-14-08, 10:23 pm
POPPOP,I meen BigAnt...When you comin down here to train.We had a killer shoulder workout tonight.We wanted to do a heart check to see who had heart.Ended up doing an insane two sets of side laterals for 40 reps.Talk about fuckin burnin.

BigAnt
11-14-08, 10:57 pm
POPPOP,I meen BigAnt...When you comin down here to train.We had a killer shoulder workout tonight.We wanted to do a heart check to see who had heart.Ended up doing an insane two sets of side laterals for 40 reps.Talk about fuckin burnin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heart check...please verify this! LOL

Big Al
11-15-08, 7:36 pm
You know what I'm talkin about......
Go here...http://www.universalusa.com/life/index.cfm
and read HEART!!!
You better know what I'm talkin about.

Hoomgar
11-15-08, 7:50 pm
You know what I'm talkin about......
Go here...http://www.universalusa.com/life/index.cfm
and read HEART!!!
You better know what I'm talkin about.

LOL! Who wrote that anyway? ;)

Good read BigAnt...

diesel1976
11-15-08, 8:20 pm

40 rep side raises, thank you, got a good idea for tomorrows shoulder day now. Somthing to spice things up.

Ragnar13
11-15-08, 10:00 pm
40 rep side raises, thank you, got a good idea for tomorrows shoulder day now. Somthing to spice things up.

x2....got shoulders on Monday. Sounds interesting. In a sick kinda way :)

McFly
11-16-08, 6:44 pm
those reps were crazy....and for some sick reason i loved it.....it felt like my shoulders were going to explode.

McFly
11-16-08, 7:17 pm
legs today....no 5150 or boz...thought those boys were coming up....must have been stunk in some sand!

me and tommygun blasted legs heavy and fast pace.

hit the leg press as usual fully loaded, 1920 for 10, moved thru sets on the powersquat up to 1090 for 7 reps....then Gun wanted to hit the vertical leg press....smashed it there then hit hamstrings on the lying curl, then kneeling iso-curl.

fucking fast paced workout, still moving the same weight we do when it's a big rotation and can rest.....there was no breath catching here....legs were PUMPED and it wasn't from some high rep burout set or anything....all heavy poundage today.

ForearmFreak
11-17-08, 8:40 am
Heavy and Hard is the only way to go mcfly!!!

McFly
11-17-08, 9:20 am
chest and triceps today....

some things on the schedule make it easier for us to train monday this week and take off tuesday....ain't nothin' but a peanut....means i nice rest day before back....

B Con
11-17-08, 10:43 am
chest and triceps today....

some things on the schedule make it easier for us to train monday this week and take off tuesday....ain't nothin' but a peanut....means i nice rest day before back....

Rest = growth... so under rated how many people miss this...

Damn glad to hear you destroyed those wheelz big man... thats what separates the men from the boys... being able to hit those wheelz hard.

JUGGERNAUT
11-17-08, 10:56 am
haha GOODMORNING.. HOW ARE U? (Ahhhnold)

Big Al
11-17-08, 11:01 am
I got the Old bench program out and ready to bring it tonight.Looks like we got a FUN night ahead of us.LOL

JUGGERNAUT
11-17-08, 11:19 am
I got the Old bench program out and ready to bring it tonight.Looks like we got a FUN night ahead of us.LOL

You said fun, so it's def going down....

McFly
11-17-08, 11:21 am

YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH BOOOOYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's on! no BS'in around....got work to do!!!!

McFly
11-17-08, 11:27 am
Rest = growth... so under rated how many people miss this...

Damn glad to hear you destroyed those wheelz big man... thats what separates the men from the boys... being able to hit those wheelz hard.

yes sir! TommyGun was yelling in my ear, "Big quads, taking that overall next year" hahahaha

haha GOODMORNING.. HOW ARE U? (Ahhhnold)

ahh Mr. Juggz...it is monday and I am participating in International Chest Day with the masses at the gym..can it be any finer of a day?

diesel1976
11-17-08, 11:39 am
I moved my chest to Thursday to avoid International Chest/Bench Day, lmfao.

JUGGERNAUT
11-17-08, 11:44 am
ahh Mr. Juggz...it is monday and I am participating in International Chest Day with the masses at the gym..can it be any finer of a day?[/QUOTE]

Too funny... I am sure you may run into a few people doing curls too...(where they shouldn't) haha

Hoomgar
11-17-08, 11:49 am

YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH BOOOOYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's on! no BS'in around....got work to do!!!!

Don't forget about me fellas. :)

Looking forward to reading the damage report on this one.

Hg

McFly
11-17-08, 12:46 pm
Don't forget about me fellas. :)

Looking forward to reading the damage report on this one.

Hg

now how could i forget about my big little bro!!! hahahaha

if i recall, this program is progressive this week is about reps i believe.....it works...everytime.

Hoomgar
11-17-08, 12:58 pm
now how could i forget about my big little bro!!! hahahaha

if i recall, this program is progressive this week is about reps i believe.....it works...everytime.

You got a PM homie...

McFly
11-18-08, 8:12 am
chest and triceps last night....

week one of the bench program, it was a total of 90 reps of flat and incline, weights moving up progressively with each set. I don't recall what the weights were, nothing extremely heavy but enough that the last rep was ALWAYS work.

hit triceps with pushdowns, one arm pushdowns and single overhead db's......a little cramping in the triceps when i got home....must meen i did something to them hahaha

off tonight....back tomorrow....probably rolling solo for that, am planning to hit deadlifts should be interesting.....

did i mention i love EAA stack...i made a 20oz water bottle of it last night and sipped it as I passed out on the sofa....why....it just taste good...and one can't go wrong with more aminos.....well i hope not.

Hoomgar
11-18-08, 10:33 am
Dues paid, no better way to relax than to sip some amino's bro.

Oh BTW. egg whites and whey, I may be addicted already 8O

Hg

B Con
11-18-08, 11:12 am
You got the water melon flavored stack? That shit is very very addicting...

B Con
11-18-08, 11:13 am
yes sir! TommyGun was yelling in my ear, "Big quads, taking that overall next year" hahahaha

Now that is motivation!

McFly
11-18-08, 12:31 pm
Dues paid, no better way to relax than to sip some amino's bro.

Oh BTW. egg whites and whey, I may be addicted already 8O

Hg

glad you like it....would i ever lead you astray???!! hahaha

You got the water melon flavored stack? That shit is very very addicting...

i like the OG fruit punch better.....

Now that is motivation!

you know it bro.....

11-18-08, 4:16 pm
I wanted to come and train legs with ya Sun. but just as usual the military fucked my plans and sent me BACK up to Jersey to do some bullshit.... Comin' back up here next sun. too and about 3 more times in the next 45days. I can't wait to be done with this bullshit!!!

(sorry for the rant )

scals
11-18-08, 7:28 pm
Doing work as usual McFly. Killing chest and triceps. 90 reps is nuts.

McFly
11-19-08, 8:04 am
ahhhh a very nice off day yesterday....today is back and biceps, I may be rolling solo on this one....fuck it...ain't nothin to it but to do it.

B Con
11-19-08, 8:13 am
Agreed... get in there and destroy it. Fruit punch better than watermelon? Now I have to get some.

I got a question about deads in my journey and would love some insight from the big McFly... thanks in advance big man.

Hoomgar
11-19-08, 9:47 am
ahhhh a very nice off day yesterday....today is back and biceps, I may be rolling solo on this one....fuck it...ain't nothin to it but to do it.

Get-er-dun!

McFly
11-20-08, 9:14 am
you can pay for school but you can't buy class......

last night back, totally forgot about biceps LOL I'll go in and hit them tonight.

so, no training partners, no ipod, nothing....I will honestly say it isn't fun training heavy, solo, you get accustom to having someone go before you setting the bar, or you going first knowing the guy after you is going to do the same thing and make it look easy.....

bent-over rows: 135, 225, 315 x10, 405 x 8, 495 x 6

deadlifts: 135, 225, 315, 405 x 5, 495 x 2, 585 x 1, 585 x 1, 405 x 13
perhaps i should have ventureed into the 600's last night but deadlifting by yourself isn't really that fun hahaha

wide grip pull downs 3 sets x 10 up to stack

seated cable rows w/ stack 3 sets of 10

HS pulldown: 3pps, 4pps, 5pps x 8-10

I stil can't believe I forgot biceps....you can tell I LOVE training them hahaha no worries, getting my wig cut tonight then i'll hit them good. promise LMAO

JUGGERNAUT
11-20-08, 9:41 am

If you ever decided to row a boat you would snap the ores or get a speeding ticket.

B Con
11-20-08, 10:24 am
Haha I can see how you managed to forget biceps when blasting your back... you destroyed it. Great workout.

I couldn't agree more about the training solo and heavy... definitely is motivating having someone else drive you to get another rep or add on more weight. You still shook the Earth big man.

I like that Jay Z quote at the beginning too...

McFly
11-20-08, 11:39 am

If you ever decided to row a boat you would snap the ores or get a speeding ticket.

i've tried it.....ended up going in circles in the middle of the pond......

Haha I can see how you managed to forget biceps when blasting your back... you destroyed it. Great workout.

I couldn't agree more about the training solo and heavy... definitely is motivating having someone else drive you to get another rep or add on more weight. You still shook the Earth big man.

I like that Jay Z quote at the beginning too...

thanks B, it wasn't fun but it had to be done, I won't get where i want to be if I don't put in the work day after day......

JUGGERNAUT
11-20-08, 12:03 pm
[QUOTE=McFly;566465]i've tried it.....ended up going in circles in the middle of the pond......

Shit, don't do that either, you may cause such a whirlpool; worlds will be dragged in and disappear like things in the Bermuda Triangle.

McFly
11-20-08, 12:40 pm
[QUOTE=McFly;566465]i've tried it.....ended up going in circles in the middle of the pond......

Shit, don't do that either, you may cause such a whirlpool; worlds will be dragged in and disappear like things in the Bermuda Triangle.

I traveled thru the bermuda triangle twice, might explain a lot.....hahahaha

McFly
11-20-08, 2:51 pm
so the kid is making thanksgiving dinner at my place for the family this year....just gathered my recipes and made my grocery list....holy shit...one whole 7/8 of a sheet of paper, type font size 10.....WTF whomever you visit for thanksgiving say THANK YOU....with the position of todays economy some families will be lucky to have a turkey on thier table.

anyway, so the proposed menu is looking like this.....

cream of peanut soup

cajun fried turkey
shrimp andouille dressing (stuffing)
candied sweet potatoes with bourbon
broccoli crunch salad

firecracker cornbread
high rise biscuits

desserts TBA

Big Wides
11-20-08, 3:00 pm
so the kid is making thanksgiving dinner at my place for the family this year....just gathered my recipes and made my grocery list....holy shit...one whole 7/8 of a sheet of paper, type font size 10.....WTF whomever you visit for thanksgiving say THANK YOU....with the position of todays economy some families will be lucky to have a turkey on thier table.

anyway, so the proposed menu is looking like this.....

cream of peanut soup

cajun fried turkey
shrimp andouille dressing (stuffing)
candied sweet potatoes with bourbon
broccoli crunch salad

firecracker cornbread
high rise biscuits

desserts TBA

That sounds damn good......like how the desserts are TBA, that could lead to endless possiblites

JUGGERNAUT
11-20-08, 3:03 pm
My B-Day is one day after Thanksgiving this year and I WILL be accepting leftovers as gifts.

JUGGERNAUT
11-20-08, 3:04 pm
[QUOTE=JUGGERNAUT;566509]

I traveled thru the bermuda triangle twice, might explain a lot.....hahahaha

I think the only thing you lost there was your mind ;-)

McFly
11-20-08, 3:06 pm
My B-Day is one day after Thanksgiving this year and I WILL be accepting leftovers as gifts.

I have some miracle grow in the shed....my little flower!!!!!!

JUGGERNAUT
11-20-08, 3:35 pm
I have some miracle grow in the shed....my little flower!!!!!!

I see a long road of ball busting ahead. Who says I don't drink miracle grow already? Could be one of the things in the secret shake that has been dormant talk recently.

McFly
11-20-08, 3:40 pm
I see a long road of ball busting ahead. Who says I don't drink miracle grow already? Could be one of the things in the secret shake that has been dormant talk recently.

I would not be suprised.

LittleMan55
11-20-08, 5:18 pm
That was some wicked back work you put in McFly... The menu for Thanksgiving looks good. I like the TBA desserts... That will be the most interesting part to read now!

Mizzarler
11-20-08, 5:58 pm
perhaps i should have ventureed into the 600's last night but deadlifting by yourself isn't really that fun hahaha

yea i know trust me, squatting is worse by yourself tho lol

Big Al
11-20-08, 9:11 pm
Hopefully I'm be back able to train in the next few weeks.I will be there and ready to KILL fuckin shoulders.
This not being able to train back and legs is makin me crazy.I hate going to the gym if I can't TRAIN 100%.....I dont need a hamstring to hit shoulders so it's on friday.

scals
11-20-08, 11:18 pm
Bro that back workout was nuts. Between the rows and deads I don't know how you're moving. Great work.

B Con
11-21-08, 7:28 am
thanks B, it wasn't fun but it had to be done, I won't get where i want to be if I don't put in the work day after day......

Putting in the work is a must. I figure as long as I am better than I was yesterday, I am on the right path.

That thanksgiving menu sounded delicious... I have 3 thanksgivings to go to :)

McFly
11-21-08, 9:35 am
Hopefully I'm be back able to train in the next few weeks.I will be there and ready to KILL fuckin shoulders.
This not being able to train back and legs is makin me crazy.I hate going to the gym if I can't TRAIN 100%.....I dont need a hamstring to hit shoulders so it's on friday.

let do it then big boy!!!!!!!

Bro that back workout was nuts. Between the rows and deads I don't know how you're moving. Great work.

just a standard workout bro....its how we do it

Putting in the work is a must. I figure as long as I am better than I was yesterday, I am on the right path.

That thanksgiving menu sounded delicious... I have 3 thanksgivings to go to :)

im cooking, so i'll be at home all day...no thanksgiving day party hoping for me

McFly
11-24-08, 8:26 am
Ugh what a weekend. Friday I cut out of work early with a 101.8 fever and felt like someone dropped a ton of bricks on me and I couldn’t breath. Skipped training Friday night, fever broke Saturday so I went food shopping and my stubbornness brought me to the gym to make up my shoulder workout.

Standing barbell presses w/ 225 for a few sets, 60lb side laterals, rev pec-deck, shrugs up to 495 then calves and biceps. The whole time I was training I felt pretty good, but as soon as I sat down my congestion and breathing issues came back. Pretty much felt like crap the rest of the night.

Sunday, still congested but no fever, didn’t sleep but an hour or two that night but I WAS training legs. Ate some pancakes and sipped a Torrent shake on the way to the gym.

Big AL is still out and Cubanbee was out of town so I figured I’d be training solo. Warmed up, and a guy who also competes as a Heavyweight was training legs and asked if I wanted to squat with him…after 2 sets of 225 he was done….I was like WHAT THE FUCK!!!!????? What a waste of time, I proceed with 315x8, 405x6, 495x1 all deep…the bar was set on a rack at a perfect height for me at lighter weight but this bar bends a lot and it took A LOT to get the back off the rack with 405 and especially 495. I will never squat with that bar again. Monolift next time.

Moved to leg press, in comes Big Money Will…we work up to a loaded leg press for reps on our last set, then over to the vertical leg press, working up to 900 pounds for 10 on the last set. Hit some lying leg curls and iso-kneeling curls and called it a day.

Passed out when I got home, ate some burgers, and hit the Nyquil and slept

Today…still congested, training chest today……..

woooohaaaa

JUGGERNAUT
11-24-08, 9:24 am
BEAST even sick.

McFly
11-24-08, 10:36 am
BEAST even sick.

thanks Juggernaut, I'm trying....hopefully i'll kick this thing in a few days...I hate not being able to breath...makes life a bit challenging hahahaha

JUGGERNAUT
11-24-08, 11:05 am
thanks Juggernaut, I'm trying....hopefully i'll kick this thing in a few days...I hate not being able to breath...makes life a bit challenging hahahaha

This powerlifter gut thing I got going on is keeping me from breathing in these pants today haha I'm expecting to put a nice dent in the wall when the button takes off at some point today haha

Hoomgar
11-24-08, 12:25 pm
WTH? Everyone gettin sick!?!! Get better big bro. Don't go over taxing yourself while you are trying to recover. It will lower your immune system and make the bug recovery drag out...

Breathing issues usually indicate an infection. You seeing the doc?

McFly
11-24-08, 12:32 pm
This powerlifter gut thing I got going on is keeping me from breathing in these pants today haha I'm expecting to put a nice dent in the wall when the button takes off at some point today haha

ahh the natural bench range limter is growing i see!!!!! good to here!!!

WTH? Everyone gettin sick!?!! Get better big bro. Don't go over taxing yourself while you are trying to recover. It will lower your immune system and make the bug recovery drag out...

Breathing issues usually indicate an infection. You seeing the doc?

no doctor ...fever is gone...i'm not too worried, All the doctor will do is give me some drugs and say don't train...i'll work thru this one......

zanderfever
11-24-08, 12:54 pm
no doctor ...fever is gone...i'm not too worried, All the doctor will do is give me some drugs and say don't train...i'll work thru this one......

Yeah, doctors aren't to good with guys like us. You've gotta find one that trains hard himself and knows that time off will usually never happen.

Hoomgar
11-24-08, 1:02 pm

LOL! Same thing I do bro, can't fault you there :)

Get your rest homie. Take more Vit C!

Hg

McFly
11-25-08, 8:32 am
Hit chest and triceps last night.

Keeping it simple while on this bench program, strictly flat and incline.

6 sets of 8 on flat progressively going up, the last few sets were right on point, really putting everything into getting the last few reps. My program is set, guessing my one rep max is 410 and by the end of the program I should put up somewhere around 435….

Hit another 4 sets of incline working up to 315 for 8

Triceps, got hit with a barrage of pushdowns, overhead extensions…..2 arms and single…..

Felt pretty good, I’m feeling a bit better every day…..back tonight….

Nutrition has slipped a bit, I’m not eating nearly as much as I should or was, after the holiday I will get back on track, but knowing December will be full of chaos, things will be a mess….

….January 1, more madness will be unleashed, making some plans and setting some goals….more to come over the next few weeks….

This is just the beginning…….

Big Wides
11-25-08, 8:42 am
….January 1, more madness will be unleashed, making some plans and setting some goals….more to come over the next few weeks….

This is just the beginning…….

I like the sound of that......can't wait to see it all unfold

B Con
11-25-08, 8:59 am
Sounds like you are getting over that cold or whatever you had hitting you. Reminds me of that song "Can't nobody hold me down... "

Great work and solid sessions.

McFly
11-25-08, 9:30 am
I like the sound of that......can't wait to see it all unfold

yeah man...i'm getting excited

Sounds like you are getting over that cold or whatever you had hitting you. Reminds me of that song "Can't nobody hold me down... "

Great work and solid sessions.

gotta put in work you know how it is man! i'm enjoying benching again with minor to no pain.....good shit

B Con
11-25-08, 9:31 am
gotta put in work you know how it is man! i'm enjoying benching again with minor to no pain.....good shit

Definitely know how it is. Glad to hear no pain.

On a side note, I tweaked my TFL... so I am doing all kinds of stretches to come back swinging.

McFly
11-25-08, 10:57 am
Definitely know how it is. Glad to hear no pain.

On a side note, I tweaked my TFL... so I am doing all kinds of stretches to come back swinging.

tfl????

McFly
11-25-08, 11:03 am
a little side note:

EAA Nitro has invaded our gym...i told you a few weeks ago about the kid who asked about it...last night there was another guy pulling a tub of EAA Nitro from his bag and filling his water bottle....I pointed the guy out ot big al......pretty soon everyone in our gym will be sipping the magic purple water!!!

i just thought it was kinda cool....this one guy in particular, trains hard and it shows, never anything fancy, always the basics and HARD. i think at one point he was riding his bicycle to the gym b/c he was without a car...still getting it in....

B Con
11-25-08, 11:11 am
tfl????

Yeah its Tensor Fascia Latae... This is the muscle system that is put into action when lifting the foot and driving it forward. If you put your hand on the muscle in front of the hip joint, you can feel it come into action when you lift your foot.

Hoomgar
11-25-08, 3:51 pm
a little side note:

EAA Nitro has invaded our gym...i told you a few weeks ago about the kid who asked about it...last night there was another guy pulling a tub of EAA Nitro from his bag and filling his water bottle....I pointed the guy out ot big al......pretty soon everyone in our gym will be sipping the magic purple water!!!

i just thought it was kinda cool....this one guy in particular, trains hard and it shows, never anything fancy, always the basics and HARD. i think at one point he was riding his bicycle to the gym b/c he was without a car...still getting it in....

Good stuff McFly. Keep preachin the good word bratha ;)

They see you guys and they figure hmmm, those big guys use Universal supplements, if I use.... the rest is history. Lovin those comments on the dood puttin in the work. Make sure any newbies you see whippin out their tub of EAA Nitro muscle water know that it's all about the hard work!

Hg

McFly
11-25-08, 4:00 pm
hitting the market for a few items i need for thanksgiving then hitting back and biceps at my PA gym. i'd like to head to TTC but i'll be training solo there for the most part so save some gas and time til Big Al is 100% and ready to rock.

should be fun....no one talks to me, i just do my thing...no stupid assholes making comments like everyone pulls 6-700 pounds...and my nephew and all his friends bench 500+.....fucking yam bags.....

i can taste my preworkout torrent as i type this....that stuff is kind of addicting....hmmmmmmm

Hoomgar
11-25-08, 4:36 pm
Torrent loading FTW!

McFly
11-26-08, 8:10 am
SO last night I saw leg press being super-setted with wrist curls WITH a 10 minute pause between the two exercises....I was baffled.....more on that and the workout to come...gotta do the work thing for a bit.....

B Con
11-26-08, 8:23 am
SO last night I saw leg press being super-setted with wrist curls WITH a 10 minute pause between the two exercises....I was baffled.....more on that and the workout to come...gotta do the work thing for a bit.....

I was baffled so much I had to read it twice. Wow.

You ever feel possessed in the gym? I felt like that today. Was the best feeling ever... (well minus one or two other feelings but we won't dwell into there haha)

Hoomgar
11-26-08, 10:42 am

Looking forward to reading the damage report big bro...

McFly
11-26-08, 12:59 pm
I won't go into the rant about the guys supersetting leg press and wrist curls becuase we've all seen these guys...regardless I learned I have a shit ton of patience for morons and last night was a test of that. I don't realize how good i have it at The Training Center until i venture away from there.....

still battling a bit of this cold and not eating how i should but regardless work had to be done....

bentover rows: 135, 225 x 10 315x12, 405x12 I didn't feel like fighting people for plates so i just did higher reps last night. not my style but fuck it

deadlift: 225x10, 315x10, 405x10, 495x6....i was very pissed off as damn near all the 45's were on a leg press barely being used i had to use 25's and 10's to make my 495...and angerly pounded out reps. i did feel like i was going to have a heart attack after that...adrenaline and reps and offseason fattyness will do that to you.

wide grip pulldowns: 200, 260, 300x 10-12

seated rows: 300x10 x3 sets

standing dumbbell curls slow and controlled: 40x10, 45x8 45x8

standing cable curl with rope: 3 sets x 10

HS iso preacher curl: 3 x 10

single high-pulley cable curl 2 sets x 10

BigAnt
11-26-08, 1:05 pm
I won't go into the rant about the guys supersetting leg press and wrist curls becuase we've all seen these guys...regardless I learned I have a shit ton of patience for morons and last night was a test of that. I don't realize how good i have it at The Training Center until i venture away from there.....

still battling a bit of this cold and not eating how i should but regardless work had to be done....

bentover rows: 135, 225 x 10 315x12, 405x12 I didn't feel like fighting people for plates so i just did higher reps last night. not my style but fuck it

deadlift: 225x10, 315x10, 405x10, 495x6....i was very pissed off as damn near all the 45's were on a leg press barely being used i had to use 25's and 10's to make my 495...and angerly pounded out reps. i did feel like i was going to have a heart attack after that...adrenaline and reps and offseason fattyness will do that to you.

wide grip pulldowns: 200, 260, 300x 10-12

seated rows: 300x10 x3 sets

standing dumbbell curls slow and controlled: 40x10, 45x8 45x8

standing cable curl with rope: 3 sets x 10

HS iso preacher curl: 3 x 10

single high-pulley cable curl 2 sets x 10

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kinda like how you won your first meet, dead lifted all the weights, damn near hanging of the ends of the bar...how is that PA gym?

firsthorseman97
11-26-08, 1:08 pm
You have more patience than me. You put in some serious work regardless. You sure kept it light on those bent-over rows. LMAO! you are a freak! Have a Happy Thanksgiving McFly!

McFly
11-26-08, 1:22 pm

Kinda like how you won your first meet, dead lifted all the weights, damn near hanging of the ends of the bar...how is that PA gym?

it's good enough to get a decent workout in if I can't make it to TTC like now around the holidays but it doesn't have what TTC has....equipment, weight, atmosphere

You have more patience than me. You put in some serious work regardless. You sure kept it light on those bent-over rows. LMAO! you are a freak! Have a Happy Thanksgiving McFly!

hahaha, same to you bro!!! enjoy your t-day.

LittleMan55
11-26-08, 2:16 pm
Serious back wo McFly! Holy hell!

Nice on spreading the EAA Nitro love... That stuff is magical!

Hoomgar
11-26-08, 2:26 pm
Amazing work bro. Wouldn't even know you weren't feeling top gun by looking at the workout.

Hg

McFly
11-26-08, 3:22 pm
Serious back wo McFly! Holy hell!

Nice on spreading the EAA Nitro love... That stuff is magical!

i love it....it was odd seeing the one guy with it b/c he rarely talks to us, other then the occasional "what up" ..... he seems like a guy who stick with what works and is very no frills...

Amazing work bro. Wouldn't even know you weren't feeling top gun by looking at the workout.

Hg

not amazing bud....just getting shit done in a busy time of year....I'm itching to get big al back firing on all cylinders and start beating each other up....the arnold isn't far away and there are some interesting things we've been chatting about coming up in the late winter early spring....i'm going to enjoy the holidays, make sure my body is 100% ready and some real madness will begin....we will finish out our bench program (which i am converting to pdf if i ever remember to bring it into the office) resting a bit the starting it back up in january....pushing the max's up a bit more.....

I'm getting that nervous twitch, ansty feeling.....once that happens and there are dates, goals, event and deadlines in my eyes it doesn't matter what is going on....I'M GETTING MINE!!!!!

I CALLED THIS CHAPTER TWO FOR A REASON.....we haven't even turned the page yet!!!!

Hoomgar
11-26-08, 3:31 pm
not amazing bud....just getting shit done in a busy time of year....I'm itching to get big al back firing on all cylinders and start beating each other up....the arnold isn't far away and there are some interesting things we've been chatting about coming up in the late winter early spring....i'm going to enjoy the holidays, make sure my body is 100% ready and some real madness will begin....we will finish out our bench program (which i am converting to pdf if i ever remember to bring it into the office) resting a bit the starting it back up in january....pushing the max's up a bit more.....

I'm getting that nervous twitch, ansty feeling.....once that happens and there are dates, goals, event and deadlines in my eyes it doesn't matter what is going on....I'M GETTING MINE!!!!!

I CALLED THIS CHAPTER TWO FOR A REASON.....we haven't even turned the page yet!!!!

I didn't say nothin about that PDF, I know you're busy ;)

Looking forward to the 2009 season bust and prep bro. Big stuff this year, BIG!

Hg

McFly
11-26-08, 3:37 pm
BIG

NUFF SAID!!!!!

LittleMan55
11-26-08, 3:43 pm
i love it....it was odd seeing the one guy with it b/c he rarely talks to us, other then the occasional "what up" ..... he seems like a guy who stick with what works and is very no frills...

No frills is what it's all about... Heavy, hard, and basic things make FREAKS! you and Big Al are testiments to that!

Big Al
11-28-08, 11:29 am
Mcfly,tell them what you really been drinking that got you so strong!!!!
http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo217/panzer1981/retardstrength.jpg

Sorry if anyone is offended,this is just ment to be a joke.

LittleMan55
11-28-08, 11:48 am

LMAO!!!

SizeMatters
11-28-08, 12:12 pm

lmfao......ps lets go here mcfly, bigAL lets get this bench program up already GEEZE

scals
11-28-08, 12:37 pm

That's one of the funniest/fucked up pictures I've ever seen.

Looking forward to seeing both of you tomorrow in Allentown.

Big Al
11-28-08, 1:43 pm
That bench program is...
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w178/george66636/152_classified.gif

SizeMatters
11-28-08, 2:47 pm
That bench program is...
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w178/george66636/152_classified.gif

:,(

McFly
11-29-08, 8:49 am
hahaha Big Al AKA Big Silly!!!!

man had a nice few days off from training did way too much eating, i've polished off a whole cheesecake, half a pumpkin pie, half a turley, PLATES of stuffing....it's been down right disturbing.

heading up to ALlentown for an ABC at Big Dog's Southside Iron today.....gotta eat.....

hope everyone had a pleasant thanksgiving...

zanderfever
11-29-08, 4:56 pm
hahaha Big Al AKA Big Silly!!!!

man had a nice few days off from training did way too much eating, i've polished off a whole cheesecake, half a pumpkin pie, half a turley, PLATES of stuffing....it's been down right disturbing.

heading up to ALlentown for an ABC at Big Dog's Southside Iron today.....gotta eat.....

hope everyone had a pleasant thanksgiving...

Sounds like you enjoyed your thanksgiving, haha.

Can't wait to hear what went down...

scals
11-29-08, 6:17 pm
Great to see ya today McFly. If it's possible your even bigger than ya were last month. Did an awesome job on the bench today as well.

18plusarms
11-29-08, 10:14 pm

been drinking that stuff for years, havnt got any stronger though

McFly
11-30-08, 9:53 am
benched at the Easton ABC yesterday at Southside Iron.....awesome time....opened my eyes to a whole new world....hahaha

great time....good to see my boys HG and scals doing work....as well as the other animals getting their swole on.

I'm eating my sunday pancakes getting ready to train legs.....

11-30-08, 1:20 pm
What's the deally on the "Call out" bro? And is there a pic thread from the ABC up yet? This being up in the dirty Jerz 4 days outta the week livin' out of a suitcase is starting to piss me off.... Sorry for the short rant.. Hope the leg session is a blasting as usual, I know I'm hobbling around the house from Fridays leg destruction myself.

Big Al
11-30-08, 4:36 pm
Yo 5150,here is a link to some pic's from the SOUTHSIDE ABC.
http://www.rychlakpowersystems.com/photogal/ABCday112908/index.htm

Big Al
11-30-08, 9:02 pm
the crew..
http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/twstdmfp/southsideabc2.jpg

ForearmFreak
11-30-08, 9:28 pm
who was the guy in the backround with the grey shirt and the black hat??

McFly
12-01-08, 8:02 am
who was the guy in the backround with the grey shirt and the black hat??

that's our friend Harry. He is just getting back in the swing of things and will be training with us at The Training Center, expect to see him on stage at some big shows in 2009....the man is a freak!

B Con
12-01-08, 8:05 am
Steve called me and let me know how bad ass that ABC was. I hate I missed it. Hope you had a good thanksgiving.

McFly
12-01-08, 8:07 am
legs yesterday - me, cubanbee, Harry, Eric and Big Al floating around

treadmill and extensions up to stack for a nice warm up on a coldrainy morning....

less press: 600, 800, 1200, 1560, 1920, 1920 x 10

power squat: 600, 800 x 8, 1070 x 6

3 sets of 10-10-2-20 on the leg extension

lying leg curl: 3 sets x 10 last set was to failure and heavy...i think 8 reps

kneeling iso curl: 90 x 10, 135 x 10, 180 x 8

toast....

scals
12-01-08, 8:42 am
Great workout McFly. Just sick numbers as usual.

McFly
12-01-08, 8:57 am
Great workout McFly. Just sick numbers as usual.

thanks scals...the next few weeks will be intense but consider it the "calm before the storm" January 1 shit is getting crazy...Big Al will be back in full swing and the arnold will be coming.....hoping to pack on some solid size and strength between now and then....

B Con
12-01-08, 9:36 am
Heavy ass leg presses and all around leg assault... nice work McFly... looking forward to the Arnold big man

McFly
12-01-08, 9:43 am
Heavy ass leg presses and all around leg assault... nice work McFly... looking forward to the Arnold big man

should be a good time!!! gotta eat big, train hard and stay healthy.....i'm looking forward to it...I may need to take out a small loan to feed myself...

ForearmFreak
12-01-08, 9:43 am
that's our friend Harry. He is just getting back in the swing of things and will be training with us at The Training Center, expect to see him on stage at some big shows in 2009....the man is a freak!

the man is huge...some serious thickness on that guy...huge arms and definetly will be a threat on stage

Hoomgar
12-01-08, 10:05 am
Yo McFreak, it was awesome seeing you again Saturday. I was very tempted to do some benching but I had to get my back day in. You and Big Al were lookin large and in charge as always and it was really cool to get to do some rack pulls with your Boy Harry. That brother got some guns on him!

Hg

McFly
12-01-08, 10:53 am
Yo McFreak, it was awesome seeing you again Saturday. I was very tempted to do some benching but I had to get my back day in. You and Big Al were lookin large and in charge as always and it was really cool to get to do some rack pulls with your Boy Harry. That brother got some guns on him!

Hg

yeah man harry is a freak, i trained legs with him in sunday...his legs are like tree trunks.

Big Al
12-01-08, 1:06 pm
http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/twstdmfp/southsideabc2-1.jpg

Big Al
12-01-08, 1:36 pm
Damn,McFly is a bad ass!!
http://i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp51/twstdmfp/andyatabc-1.jpg

Hoomgar
12-01-08, 1:41 pm
Bah ha ha ah! LOL! Big Al is on a roll :D

McFly
12-01-08, 2:18 pm
EVERYONE GOT JOKES!!!!! BIG AL, bodybuilder, powerlifter, trainer, and now photoshop artist!

McFly
12-01-08, 3:00 pm
just for shits and giggles

my supplement order being delivered today.....

2 - Ultra-Iso Whey - chocolate

1 - Hard fast - banana

1 - EAA Nitro

1 - Nitro

should last....oh....not long at all...probably going to add Hard Fast to the mix for about a month....probably 2 servings a day.....

Hoomgar
12-01-08, 3:31 pm
just for shits and giggles

my supplement order being delivered today.....

2 - Ultra-Iso Whey - chocolate

1 - Hard fast - banana

1 - EAA Nitro

1 - Nitro

should last....oh....not long at all...probably going to add Hard Fast to the mix for about a month....probably 2 servings a day.....

Good stuff homie. Let me know how the Banana HF is and I'll let you know how the Strawberry is.

B Con
12-01-08, 9:35 pm
Let me know how that hard fast is... I like that gangsta pic that big al put up... thats serious no bitchassness

McFly
12-02-08, 7:48 am
Good stuff homie. Let me know how the Banana HF is and I'll let you know how the Strawberry is.

Let me know how that hard fast is... I like that gangsta pic that big al put up... thats serious no bitchassness

Hard Fast...starts today...got two ready to go in my lunch box, along with a pound and a half of cajun deep fried turkey and half a pan of cornbread.....

B Con
12-02-08, 7:55 am
Hard Fast...starts today...got two ready to go in my lunch box, along with a pound and a half of cajun deep fried turkey and half a pan of cornbread.....

I drooled at the cornbread and turkey... oh man...

McFly
12-02-08, 8:37 am
I drooled at the cornbread and turkey... oh man...

You can have it, i'm sick of these left overs, i mistakenly cooked for 3 times the guests then i actually had....but I eat more for purpose then pleasure most of the time so down the food goes....

B Con
12-02-08, 8:49 am
You can have it, i'm sick of these left overs, i mistakenly cooked for 3 times the guests then i actually had....but I eat more for purpose then pleasure most of the time so down the food goes....

It's always more for purpose than anything. Some days I don't even know if I can still taste the food haha. Leftovers are the best though...

McFly
12-02-08, 10:18 am
4 scoops of banana hard fast and one scoop of chocolate Ultra-iso whey....SO TASTY!!!!

you know i had to add more protein to the hard fast...as I am a self-proclaimed protein whore....

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
12-02-08, 12:19 pm
the taste of a chocolate covered banana sounds pretty damn good to me! lol, gotta get me some of that nitro too, heard good things about it but never went out and bought a can.

Pizzalamp
12-02-08, 12:23 pm
so i finally get to meet u at the jersey abc mcfly

McFly
12-02-08, 12:43 pm
the taste of a chocolate covered banana sounds pretty damn good to me! lol, gotta get me some of that nitro too, heard good things about it but never went out and bought a can.

Nitro is like my security blanket....now EAA Nitro....thats like candy!!! love that stuff

i'm sorry you have to experience that P....

Hoomgar
12-02-08, 2:20 pm
4 scoops of banana hard fast and one scoop of chocolate Ultra-iso whey....SO TASTY!!!!

you know i had to add more protein to the hard fast...as I am a self-proclaimed protein whore....

I wont be starting mine for almost 2 more weeks yet. I got 2 tubs of Strawberry and 1 tub of Banana.

So what's your take? Did your muscles turn into rock or what? LOL!

Just make sure to always be on his right hand side and you'll be OK. He only humps legs on his left...

McFly
12-02-08, 2:40 pm
I wont be starting mine for almost 2 more weeks yet. I got 2 tubs of Strawberry and 1 tub of Banana.

So what's your take? Did your muscles turn into rock or what? LOL!

Just make sure to always be on his right hand side and you'll be OK. He only humps legs on his left...

taste damn good...i'll tell you that much!!

you sure about that HG? hahaha

McFly
12-03-08, 8:09 am
trained chest and triceps with Harry, Jmckin, and Big Money will who vanished midworkout....AGAIN

still on our 7 week bench program...week 3

basically 6 sets of 6 after a good warmup....last set was 350 for 6....doesn't seem like a lot but the weight/rep scheme leaves the last few reps of each set very tough and you are just about hitting failure.....

then to some incline barbell, 4 sets of 8-10 working up to 315 for the last set followed by some HS incline presses, 2pps, 3pps, 4pps, 4pps, x 10 2pps x failure

HS pushdown machine: 2pps, 3pps, 4pps, 5pps x 10

pushdowns: 3 sets x 10

single arm pushdowns: 3 sets x 12-15

out..fast paced...

these next few weeks we are taking it a bit easy giving our bodies a break....still going to try to go heavy but "smart heavy"....after this short "resting" period...."smart heavy" goes out the door and it time to push thru to new territories....

B Con
12-03-08, 8:24 am
Strong #s as always McFly... I like the sound of Smart Heavy.

Big Wides
12-03-08, 8:37 am
"Smart Heavy"......sounds interesting I might have to look into that

Ragnar13
12-03-08, 9:07 am
definatly sticking around to learn more about "smart heavy"!

Awesome chest work man!

Hoomgar
12-03-08, 9:24 am
still on our 7 week bench program...week 3

eh hum...

Smart Heavy eh? Gonna have to give this a try.

Hg

McFly
12-03-08, 9:25 am
Strong #s as always McFly... I like the sound of Smart Heavy.

"Smart Heavy"......sounds interesting I might have to look into that

definatly sticking around to learn more about "smart heavy"!

Awesome chest work man!

Smart Heavy:

for those that follow Big Ant's journey....my term "smart heavy" is like his active rest but with Big Al throwing more plates on and tell you "This is light bitch".....

McFly
12-03-08, 9:26 am
eh hum...

hair ball????

Ragnar13
12-03-08, 9:28 am
Smart Heavy:

for those that follow Big Ant's journey....my term "smart heavy" is like his active rest but with Big Al throwing more plates on and tell you "This is light bitch".....

That actually made me laugh out loud.......which is bad since I am supposed to be working. (But getting research for training is working....right?)

Hoomgar
12-03-08, 9:48 am
hair ball????

Yea, but nothin a good PDF wouldn't fix right up for me big guy ;)

When are you coming up the PA Dutch territory!?

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
12-03-08, 9:56 am
Solid pressing bro, i'm gonna guess that 7 week bench program is a secret lol so i wont even bother to ask.

McFly
12-03-08, 9:56 am
Yea, but nothin a good PDF wouldn't fix right up for me big guy ;)

When are you coming up the PA Dutch territory!?

i no longer hold rights to the PDF file that i created two days ago....hahaha

life's been crazy bro...i've been itching to make a trip up but it seems I have so much going on down here, i don't have time to do much else but breath, eat, sleep and shit.....

hell, i haven't even been up in my tree stand, or shot my bow all deer season....that's like a cardinal sin in itself......i had to wear my camo jacket to walk my dog in fear i may not wear it in the woods this year at all....

McFly
12-03-08, 9:58 am
Solid pressing bro, i'm gonna guess that 7 week bench program is a secret lol so i wont even bother to ask.

it's all based off a percentage of you 1 rep max....something Big Al has scribbled down that is tried and true......and just flat out works every time....

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
12-03-08, 10:01 am
it's all based off a percentage of you 1 rep max....something Big Al has scribbled down that is tried and true......and just flat out works every time....

Hmm, that's interesting. Lately, I've been fiddling around with that same concept the last few weeks. Soreness wise its been working great, but as for a bigger bench......that is yet to be determined

McFly
12-03-08, 11:30 am
some of my motivation:

i grew up a soccer player and ran track most of my youth up into college, then ventured into competitve cycling....I'm sure always burning a shit ton of calories, eating everything and anything i could. I did have a gym membership and was learning my way around the gym from the high school weight room until i was old enough to get a "real" membership at a gym. I gave up running and cycling, continued to eat and lift....8 years ago....cardio stopped, eating and training continued....year after year learning, sometimes the hard way and today with the help of Big Al and a few others...

8 years and 100 pounds....this is what i see everytime i walk into the kitchen...it used to just be the skinny pic, until i got a free pic from a photographer at my first show. did i acheive my goal? maybe, yes, no...there is still so much more i desire...so much more i can become....in those 8 years did i give up, did i walk away....NO....when i strayed, I found the iron calling me back....now it's just a way of life...if you know McFly, you know or will find out what drives me, what is my life, my passion...what is me

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd167/ANDYttc/IMG00286.jpg

Hoomgar
12-03-08, 11:40 am
It has only just begun, I see things coming that I'm not even going to say yet...

Good stuff McFly, keep the pace!

Hg

BigAnt
12-03-08, 12:04 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WORKS EVERY TIME, I START IT 1-1-09!

McFly
12-03-08, 12:06 pm
some of my motivation:

i grew up a soccer player and ran track most of my youth up into college, then ventured into competitve cycling....I'm sure always burning a shit ton of calories, eating everything and anything i could. I did have a gym membership and was learning my way around the gym from the high school weight room until i was old enough to get a "real" membership at a gym. I gave up running and cycling, continued to eat and lift....8 years ago....cardio stopped, eating and training continued....year after year learning, sometimes the hard way and today with the help of Big Al and a few others...

8 years and 100 pounds....this is what i see everytime i walk into the kitchen...it used to just be the skinny pic, until i got a free pic from a photographer at my first show. did i acheive my goal? maybe, yes, no...there is still so much more i desire...so much more i can become....in those 8 years did i give up, did i walk away....NO....when i strayed, I found the iron calling me back....now it's just a way of life...if you know McFly, you know or will find out what drives me, what is my life, my passion...what is me

bump for top of page....

B Con
12-03-08, 12:14 pm

That is very very motivating and inspiring. Thanks for that insight into what drives you. Since I have been on this forum I have always sought out those with the undying drive to continue to excel. You definitely are a poster boy for all the hungry ones out there in this game. The epitome of hardwork and dedication.

Great stuff as always.

McFly
12-03-08, 1:11 pm
That is very very motivating and inspiring. Thanks for that insight into what drives you. Since I have been on this forum I have always sought out those with the undying drive to continue to excel. You definitely are a poster boy for all the hungry ones out there in this game. The epitome of hardwork and dedication.

Great stuff as always.

THANKS MAN....I always remember being told, oh you can't put on any size, you'll never look like so and so...you'll never bench that....i see that pic and remember those comments and the feeling of being in the weight room with the football player feeling like i'll never get anywhere...but that didn't stop me....i just pushed along, not knowing where the road would lead me but following it none the less

B Con
12-03-08, 1:18 pm
THANKS MAN....I always remember being told, oh you can't put on any size, you'll never look like so and so...you'll never bench that....i see that pic and remember those comments and the feeling of being in the weight room with the football player feeling like i'll never get anywhere...but that didn't stop me....i just pushed along, not knowing where the road would lead me but following it none the less

Anytime. I call it as I see it. That shit would motivate the piss out of me every day. Amazing progress. I can only imagine how good it feels to sit back and see where you came from, to see what you have done, and to see what you want to do. You are in good company and very well deserving big man.

McFly
12-03-08, 1:23 pm
Anytime. I call it as I see it. That shit would motivate the piss out of me every day. Amazing progress. I can only imagine how good it feels to sit back and see where you came from, to see what you have done, and to see what you want to do. You are in good company and very well deserving big man.

HONESTLY....

I am very proud of myself when looking at the two pics however it doesn't feel like I've accomplished much, those football players are now guys like Big Al and those weights I can't move are records other people have, or hell weights others move on a daily basis....another 8 years from now...where will I be....what will i want.....I have no idea....i'll just take the tools I'm given and continue down the path i'm traveling and see what happens...who know i could be a ballerina in 8 years....who knows....

B Con
12-03-08, 1:25 pm
I'll just take the tools I'm given and continue down the path i'm traveling and see what happens

TRUTH That's all we can do.

firsthorseman97
12-03-08, 1:46 pm
Amazing transformation and very inspiring. I can't wait to see what the next 8 years has in store for you, and then the next eight.

On a lighter note, I can't believe how white you used to be. Your whiter than your fridge door. LMAO!

js71474
12-03-08, 2:24 pm
That is one serious transformation bro! Motivation, dedication, and drive....you got all that in spades! Congrats on all of your success, you have earned every bit of it and I have no doubt you will have so much more! Keep up the good work M, you got more titles to win!!!

McFly
12-03-08, 3:00 pm
Amazing transformation and very inspiring. I can't wait to see what the next 8 years has in store for you, and then the next eight.

On a lighter note, I can't believe how white you used to be. Your whiter than your fridge door. LMAO!

thank god for Pro-tan!!!!!

That is one serious transformation bro! Motivation, dedication, and drive....you got all that in spades! Congrats on all of your success, you have earned every bit of it and I have no doubt you will have so much more! Keep up the good work M, you got more titles to win!!!

thanks bro...every day is a gift, gotta make the best of it....

scals
12-03-08, 9:04 pm
Bro that's one hell of a transformation. You've really done big things in the past few years. Congrats on all the success. Only bigger things to come in the future.

McFly
12-04-08, 7:48 am
back and biceps last night with Big Al and the ever growing crew...seemed like every 15 minutes we picked up another training partner.....

wide grip pullups: 3 x 10

bentover barbell rows: 135, 224, 315, 405 x 8-10, 495 x 6

strongest range: 495x8, 675x6, 765x4, 855x2

seated cable row: 300x10, 300x10, 300x10

wide grip pulldowns: 3 sets of 10

standing db curls: 35x10, 40x10, 45x10 very strict and SSSLLLOOOWWW (VSS)

standing straight bar: bar x 10, 65x10, 65x10, 85x8 VSS

one-arm cybex curl: 3 sets of 10....forced reps to get all 10 reps....

my biceps and for arms are tight and sore this morning...upper back is feeling pretty good too.....off tonight and tomorrow....shoulders at the NJ ABC.....

B Con
12-04-08, 7:55 am
McFly and Al are the most popular duo in the gym. Using your muscles as conversation pieces like Arnold.

Looked like a solid session and your bis are definitely feeling it. Nicely done.

Themostocles
12-04-08, 8:10 am
Pardon my ignorance, but what do you mean by strongest range? -T.

McFly
12-04-08, 8:43 am
McFly and Al are the most popular duo in the gym. Using your muscles as conversation pieces like Arnold.

Looked like a solid session and your bis are definitely feeling it. Nicely done.

not sure benig popular is always a good thing....gossip is a mother fucker....

Pardon my ignorance, but what do you mean by strongest range? -T.

partial deadlift make more sense? same thing

Themostocles
12-04-08, 8:58 am
partial deadlift make more sense? same thing

Gotcha, thanks! -T.

McFly
12-04-08, 10:16 am
damn this Hardfast and ultra-iso blend taste damn good......why didn't i find this stuff sooner???

looks like i'ma have to order up some more.....

Hoomgar
12-04-08, 11:33 am
damn this Hardfast and ultra-iso blend taste damn good......why didn't i find this stuff sooner???

looks like i'ma have to order up some more.....

Got 3 tubs waiting in the wings and you are not making it any easier for me to wait for Dec 13 McFly!

B Con
12-05-08, 7:02 am
Hardfast has a very unique profile... noticed anything out of the ordinary so far? Or is it too early to tell?

widdlewade44
12-05-08, 7:30 am
Awesome stuff as usual McFly, I love Smart Heavy and the Southside session looked great! Keep your pace and good luck on your Journey brother, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

McFly
12-05-08, 7:48 am
Hardfast has a very unique profile... noticed anything out of the ordinary so far? Or is it too early to tell?

nothing really yet, I do notice it fills me up a bit more then my real gains...not sure if thats good or bad yet as i NEED to eat in the offseason....taste damn good....

Awesome stuff as usual McFly, I love Smart Heavy and the Southside session looked great! Keep your pace and good luck on your Journey brother, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

thanks bro, trying to be smart and give myself a LITTLE break before my body forces me to....hopefully that will pay off in the long run.

B Con
12-05-08, 7:56 am
nothing really yet, I do notice it fills me up a bit more then my real gains...not sure if thats good or bad yet as i NEED to eat in the offseason....taste damn good....

Nice. Keep me posted on it. Guessing the mirror will let you know if it's good or bad as well ;)

McFly
12-05-08, 8:00 am
Nice. Keep me posted on it. Guessing the mirror will let you know if it's good or bad as well ;)

that's the plan!!!! come january 1....what ever the mirror says, the goal will be BIGGER

B Con
12-05-08, 8:04 am
that's the plan!!!! come january 1....what ever the mirror says, the goal will be BIGGER

BIGGER is always better. Looking forward to it... by then I'll be close to my cruise... when I come back though it's on like Donkey Kong.

McFly
12-05-08, 8:10 am
cruises are GREAT!!! i packed on 20lbs on the last one I went on.....

B Con
12-05-08, 8:22 am
cruises are GREAT!!! i packed on 20lbs on the last one I went on.....

Now you're just getting me excited haha

scals
12-05-08, 9:23 am
Have a great time at the ABC. Not gonna lie, lil jealous that I won't be there.

McFly
12-05-08, 9:28 am
Have a great time at the ABC. Not gonna lie, lil jealous that I won't be there.

should be fun, sorry you can't make it...next time you can get to one we gotta train!

Speaking of the ABC, it looks like a 2 hour drive, then smash shoulders....then a 2 hour drive home in a cramped ride full of protein and creatine induced gas.....oh lord......

no training tonight.....just eating and playing house....hahaha

scals
12-05-08, 9:31 am
should be fun, sorry you can't make it...next time you can get to one we gotta train!

Speaking of the ABC, it looks like a 2 hour drive, then smash shoulders....then a 2 hour drive home in a cramped ride full of protein and creatine induced gas.....oh lord......

no training tonight.....just eating and playing house....hahaha

Sounds like a plan. Be a lot of fun training with ya.

Hahaha. Hey at least it's only 2 hours of it.

ForearmFreak
12-05-08, 9:55 am
sounds good mcfly...pressing those big ass dumbells is what i like to see...hopefully the handles will work for you this time though

McFly
12-05-08, 9:57 am
sounds good mcfly...pressing those big ass dumbells is what i like to see...hopefully the handles will work for you this time though

yeah man!!! if not, we'll probably hit some standing barbell presses or something

The Incredible Hulk
12-06-08, 4:12 am
Yo McFly,

Lol, so word on the streets is that you know a thing or two about how to kill it on back day, so I had to come check for myself. Lemme just say that it was a pain in the ass to read because I kept having to stop and pick my jaw up off the floor. Your rows are just plain SICK. I'm gonna hafta start frequenting this thread before my workouts for a little extra motivation. I'm subbed bro.

Oh and I guess the rest of your lifts are alright too...LOL, you're a straight up freak man, good shit.

McFly
12-06-08, 9:30 am
Yo McFly,

Lol, so word on the streets is that you know a thing or two about how to kill it on back day, so I had to come check for myself. Lemme just say that it was a pain in the ass to read because I kept having to stop and pick my jaw up off the floor. Your rows are just plain SICK. I'm gonna hafta start frequenting this thread before my workouts for a little extra motivation. I'm subbed bro.

Oh and I guess the rest of your lifts are alright too...LOL, you're a straight up freak man, good shit.

thanks for checking in, I just have fun moving weight. check back often, I promise bigger and better shit to come in 2009!!!

McFly
12-06-08, 9:35 am
throwing down my morning batch of pancakes, getting my shit together for the 2+ hour drive to the Jersey ABC that looks to be epic...going to blast shoulders with Big Al and whom ever wants to join. going to be a long day but fun no doubt. gotta thank Universal/Animal for getting this all started a little over a year ago, not often do such masses of like minded people get together like this....usually we all sit in our basements, garages or local gym pounding out set after set....big thanks to UN

ok washer just stopped, dishwasher needs to be unloaded, dog needs to be walked....gotta roll or hire a housekeeper!!!

McFly
12-08-08, 7:53 am
Saturday Big Al, myself and Harry hit shoulders at Strong and Shapely at the NJ ABC. we were a bit late and cut our workout short so we could catch the Q&A and FOOD!

seated dumbbell presses: warm up then 100, 120, 140 x 8-10

seated smith press: 1pps, 2pps, 3pps, 3pps x 8

db side laterals: 40, 60, 80 x 8-12

FOOD

McFly
12-08-08, 8:49 am
legs sunday @ The Training Center

o.k. so for the past week I've been saying we are going to try to tone the workouts down and give our bodies a break and to be very honest that is hard to do. I really had to focus on going light and taking it easy yesterday but i think it was accomplished.

...."1500 is lighter then 1900 right?" ...cubanbee

hopefully we can maintain this idea of truely taking it a bit easy the next few weeks....

treadmill and leg extensions as our warmup...up to the stack

leg press: 600, 800, 1200, 1470 x 10

smith squat: 1pps, 2pps, 3pps x 10

walking lunges w/ db's up and back the length of the gym: 3 sets

stiff leg deads off a 6" box: 135x10, 225x10, 225x10

kneeling iso-curl: 90x10, 115x10, 140x10

seated leg curl: 3 sets x 10-15

I know it sounds stupid but it was really hard NOT TO do our normal weight or a few extra sets on certain exercises but i KNOW it will pay off. I believe I reaped every benefit of the 'rebound' post show and pushed non-stop since then....this moderate training should give my body a nice break and ready to absorb the abuse it will recieve come January.

we are dropping the bench program, as it isn't going to fit into plan of "taking it easy for a few weeks" UGH.....so bear with me the next few week...i'm not half-assing it, promise

naturalguy
12-08-08, 9:22 am
Saturday Big Al, myself and Harry hit shoulders at Strong and Shapely at the NJ ABC. we were a bit late and cut our workout short so we could catch the Q&A and FOOD!

seated dumbbell presses: warm up then 100, 120, 140 x 8-10

seated smith press: 1pps, 2pps, 3pps, 3pps x 8

db side laterals: 40, 60, 80 x 8-12

FOOD

I don't understand why you didn't use the 250's

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/NJ%20ABC/NJABC12-6-08042.jpg

McFly
12-08-08, 9:33 am
I don't understand why you didn't use the 250's

i'm nursing a broken index finger....otherwise......hahahaha

broken finger is true statement but I don't forsee me playing with the 250's anytime soon....but one day/year.....it'll happen......

ForearmFreak
12-08-08, 9:56 am
I can't belive you gained what did big al say 80 POUNDS?!!! you my friend are a freak show and one who will be able to eat those 250's one day..do you have any pics of you before you started training with big al?

McFly
12-08-08, 10:09 am
I can't belive you gained what did big al say 80 POUNDS?!!! you my friend are a freak show and one who will be able to eat those 250's one day..do you have any pics of you before you started training with big al?

tab a few pages back, I have a before and after pic

I do have some pics early on from when I started training with Big Al....they are on my myspace...i'll have to pull them down when i'm home..

From the time i stopped running/cycling, 8 years ago to now I've gain about 100 pounds total. With Big Al's guidance and training style I've added a lot more thickness and size, probably half of that 100 pounds I can attribute to what i've learned from Big Al, nutrition and training. even before I started training with him I was incorporating what I read from him and saw him do....

edit: here is the pic i was referring to