PDA

View Full Version : McFly's New Journey - Chapter 2

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

jayanticoli
02-26-09, 8:26 am
Fuck YA! superheavy....thats the same road i'm trying to travel down bro...see u at the arnold!

McFly
02-26-09, 8:41 am
Fuck YA! superheavy....thats the same road i'm trying to travel down bro...see u at the arnold!

yeah buddy!!!! keep eating and training...that's the only way we will get there!

see you next week bro!

Mr. Aestheticz
02-26-09, 9:22 am
FUCK looking pretty at the beach or the pool...it's all about growing. the only way I will make the improvements I want is to suck it up, keep eating and keep training hard. there are no short cuts or excuses...I will not look back on this off season and say "McFly you really slacked off and you look like Michael Phelps on stage...." I will not be in the light end of the heavyweight class again....in the big picture a Superheavy is where I need to eventually be but I know that will take time.

EHHHHHHH FUCK HAVING A SHREDDED SIX PACK, WHY MY ABS OFF ANYWAYS I KNOW I HAVE THEM THEY ARE JUST SLIGHTLY HIDDEN UNDER NEATH THE EXCESS BEEF LMAO!

PLUS MY GIRL LIKES ME A LITTLE CHUNKY ANYWAYS, SOMETHING TO HOLD ONTO YOU KNOW!

...EASY!!!

McFly
02-26-09, 9:25 am
EHHHHHHH FUCK HAVING A SHREDDED SIX PACK, WHY MY ABS OFF ANYWAYS I KNOW I HAVE THEM THEY ARE JUST SLIGHTLY HIDDEN UNDER NEATH THE EXCESS BEEF LMAO!

PLUS MY GIRL LIKES ME A LITTLE CHUNKY ANYWAYS, SOMETHING TO HOLD ONTO YOU KNOW!

...EASY!!!

like I said "FUCK looking pretty"

see you next week homie!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
02-26-09, 9:26 am
like I said "FUCK looking pretty"

see you next week homie!!!

WE IN THERE!

...EASY!

Hoomgar
02-26-09, 2:01 pm
Goals are spot on big bro. Build it!

McFly
02-26-09, 2:27 pm
Goals are spot on big bro. Build it!

yes sir! meal after meal, plate after plate

NJC_Manhattan
02-26-09, 10:34 pm
havent been here in a while. Thought Id say whats up, and I like to see that your intensity is still on fire.

McFly
02-27-09, 8:23 am
havent been here in a while. Thought Id say whats up, and I like to see that your intensity is still on fire.

glad you stopped by....the fire's not going anywhere....it's just getting hotter....BIG plans my friend. how's your training?

McFly
02-27-09, 8:28 am
off last night...tonight was supposed to hit up a Sneaker release party for our boy Cubanbee who designed some fly kicks and apparel that are about to hit the store shelves….but was asked to work a double so I gotta miss that to make that paper!

Going to train shoulders Saturday afternoon.

Hoomgar
02-27-09, 9:20 am
off last night...tonight was supposed to hit up a Sneaker release party for our boy Cubanbee who designed some fly kicks and apparel that are about to hit the store shelves….but was asked to work a double so I gotta miss that to make that paper!

Going to train shoulders Saturday afternoon.

Hey, now you can afford to buy a pair of them maybe? It's all good.

Saturday comes...

Hg

army682
02-28-09, 12:22 am
good luck at cage. hopefully someone will post up the vid so those of us not forunate enough to make it this year can watch :)

McFly
02-28-09, 11:13 am
good luck at cage. hopefully someone will post up the vid so those of us not forunate enough to make it this year can watch :)

HEY ARMY!!!! thanks for dropping by. hope to see you when you get home from the desert. I'm sure there will be plenty of video and pics from the cage!!

NJC_Manhattan
02-28-09, 11:20 am
glad you stopped by....the fire's not going anywhere....it's just getting hotter....BIG plans my friend. how's your training?

That's good to hear McFly, wouldn't expect anything less. Training is going great! I'm on a cut right now and looking to make strides.

army682
02-28-09, 5:33 pm
HEY ARMY!!!! thanks for dropping by. hope to see you when you get home from the desert. I'm sure there will be plenty of video and pics from the cage!!

i'm sure'll i'll be hitting the TC up when i get back. i need to figure out a new training routine and been contemplating hooking back up with rhino. if our schedule's work out together, that would be great.

McFly
03-01-09, 10:18 am
legs in 2 hours! gotta get another meal in me!

Mr. Aestheticz
03-01-09, 4:19 pm
legs in 2 hours! gotta get another meal in me!

DON'T FORGET THE POP TARTS!

POP TARTS ARE KEY!

...EASY!!!

McFly
03-01-09, 4:20 pm
a nice little leg session....nothing too crazy this week (as planned) kinda going thru the motions...what I like to call "smart heavy"

typical treadmill and leg extension warm up

squats: 135, 225, 315 x 10, 405x3 all were NO BULLSHIT ASS TO THE FLOOR....weight was light and but it felt good hitting the bottom and sitting there for a good long second then coming back up...

leg press: 800, 1000, 1270, 1630 x 10

vertical leg press: 380, 580, 760, 850 x 10

kneeling iso-ham curl: 90x10, 135,x10, 180x8

seated curl: 3 sets up to the stack for 10 super setted with adductors stack x 10-12 on each set

hit my PWO shake...and now about to cook up some chicken get my grub on the rest of the day.

Mr. Aestheticz
03-01-09, 4:23 pm
a nice little leg session....nothing too crazy this week (as planned) kinda going thru the motions...what I like to call "smart heavy"

typical treadmill and leg extension warm up

squats: 135, 225, 315 x 10, 405x3 all where NO BULLSHIT ASS TO THE FLOOR....weight was light and but it felt good hitting the bottom and sitting there for a good long second then coming back up...

leg press: 800, 1000, 1270, 1630 x 10

vertical leg press: 380, 580, 760, 850 x 10

kneeling iso-ham curl: 90x10, 135,x10, 180x8

seated curl: 3 sets up to the stack for 10 super setted with adductors stack x 10-12 on each set

hit my PWO shake...and now about to cook up some chicken get my grub on the rest of the day.

LOL YEAH THATS GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS ALRIGHT!

LOL!

ON THE PLANE IN DAYS!

...EASY!

McFly
03-01-09, 4:23 pm
DON'T FORGET THE POP TARTS!

POP TARTS ARE KEY!

...EASY!!!

man, I've been telling you cats pop tarts were so 07-08....there is even more powerful food gracing the shelves in the snack aisle....

Mr. Aestheticz
03-01-09, 4:25 pm
man, I've been telling you cats pop tarts were so 07-08....there is even more powerful food gracing the shelves in the snack aisle....

WELL WTF LMAO!

I HAVE ONLY BEEN ON THE FORVM NOT EVEN CLOSE TO A FULL YEAR LMAO!

WHATS THE SECRET....OATMEAL COOKIES?

McFly
03-02-09, 8:19 am
ahh nice snowy morning, made my way to work and now getting my meal 2 on!

going to hit biceps and triceps today so I can train chest and shoulders in columbus and then deadlift in the cage.

scals
03-02-09, 10:08 am
Awesome leg workout as usual. Which day is the deadlifting?

McFly
03-02-09, 10:11 am
Awesome leg workout as usual. Which day is the deadlifting?

Machine and I battle Sunday around 1:30 after Wides and Jugg face off

scals
03-02-09, 10:13 am
Machine and I battle Sunday around 1:30 after Wides and Jugg face off

Fuck, I have an earlier flight out Sunday, because of work. Damn it...

McFly
03-02-09, 10:14 am
Fuck, I have an earlier flight out Sunday, because of work. Damn it...

damn, I see how it is! leaving your Animal brother high and dry!!! hahaha kidding...I understand...gotta make that paper!!!

scals
03-02-09, 10:18 am
damn, I see how it is! leaving your Animal brother high and dry!!! hahaha kidding...I understand...gotta make that paper!!!

Hahaha, yeah exactly. Gotta afford this food for pre-contest, lol. You know how it is. I'll see ya Friday and Saturday though.

McFly
03-02-09, 10:23 am
Hahaha, yeah exactly. Gotta afford this food for pre-contest, lol. You know how it is. I'll see ya Friday and Saturday though.

word!!! food does get expensive!!

see you in a few days homie!!!

Big Al
03-02-09, 11:06 pm
Treadmill Confessions " I'm gonna tear the hell out of some cake,I'm not gonna care about the carbs,fat,sugar,I'm just gonna pick it up and eat that shit."LOL

Only Kai!!!

McFly
03-03-09, 8:15 am
Treadmill Confessions " I'm gonna tear the hell out of some cake,I'm not gonna care about the carbs,fat,sugar,I'm just gonna pick it up and eat that shit."LOL

Only Kai!!!

I think you and Kai have a little more in common then you thought!!!

McFly
03-03-09, 8:19 am
Hit a nice arm workout at OSX last night. I really liked getting an arm only workout in for a change. Lately we’ve been hitting biceps and triceps as a part of out chest and back training. My biceps were pumped almost painfully after the second set…

Still hitting arms “cali style” all very slow, strict controlled movements…..

drank a Torrent shake on my to the gym

EAA Nitro, Intra-aid, Storm cocktail during training

Close grip bench: 135x10, 135x10, 225x10, 315x3, 225x10
The 315 started to slip out of my hands and I really wasn’t in the mood to take a bar to the chest lol

Seated dip/push down machine: 3 sets x 10-15 working up to stack

One arm pushdown: 3 sets x 12-15

One arm overhead db ext: 35x10, 40x10, 45x 10

One arm bodymaster preacher: 3 sets x 10

Standing db curls: 35x10, 40x10, 45x10

One arm high pulley cable curl: 3 sets x 12

chocolate Ultra-iso whey PWO w/ dextrose

Mr. Aestheticz
03-03-09, 9:12 am
Simple Basic And To The Point Workout!

I Finally Started Doing High Pulley Curls But As A Compound And They Are No Joke!

...easy!!!

scals
03-03-09, 10:02 am
Nice work McFly.

McFly
03-03-09, 10:54 am
Simple Basic And To The Point Workout!

I Finally Started Doing High Pulley Curls But As A Compound And They Are No Joke!

...easy!!!

Nice work McFly.

thanks fellas....biceps and triceps were crazy pumped...something good had to come from that....going to take off tonight and wednesday then it's time to get on a plane!!!

scals
03-03-09, 10:59 am
thanks fellas....biceps and triceps were crazy pumped...something good had to come from that....going to take off tonight and wednesday then it's time to get on a plane!!!

Good plan bro. Got my last workout tonight and plane early Friday at 6am.

Big Wides
03-03-09, 11:36 am
going to take off tonight and wednesday then it's time to get on a plane!!!

Got a feeling a lot of shennigans are going to take place on that flight

McFly
03-03-09, 12:02 pm

now why would you say that?

I'm just going to sit quietly listening to my ipod Rosetta Stone downloads....blurting out the occassional curse word in Japanese....hahaha

BigAnt
03-03-09, 4:40 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On that flight--us! LOL

McFly
03-04-09, 1:43 pm
bag is just about packed...getting some things straight for my dog/house sitters then hitting up my massage therapist this evening.....tomorrow the games begin!!!!

damn I need to train!

Mr. Aestheticz
03-04-09, 1:53 pm
Whatcha Pack Huh Huh Huh???

McFly
03-04-09, 7:54 pm
Just walked out of my massage, man she beats me up everytime but its so worth it. Drinking a bottle of water and an ultra-iso whey shake mixed with skim milk....the rest of the night will be feet up, resting until the madness begins tomorrow!

I hope to see a lot of you this weekend at the cage! I wish you all a safe trip and let's represent animal the only way we know how!!!

naturalguy
03-04-09, 8:13 pm
Are You Ready?????????????????????????????

deanna7272
03-04-09, 9:56 pm
Seeeeeee UUUUUUUUU Soooooon!!!!

JustJ
03-04-09, 10:34 pm
Hit a nice arm workout at OSX last night. I really liked getting an arm only workout in for a change. Lately we’ve been hitting biceps and triceps as a part of out chest and back training. My biceps were pumped almost painfully after the second set…

Still hitting arms “cali style” all very slow, strict controlled movements…..

drank a Torrent shake on my to the gym

EAA Nitro, Intra-aid, Storm cocktail during training

Close grip bench: 135x10, 135x10, 225x10, 315x3, 225x10
The 315 started to slip out of my hands and I really wasn’t in the mood to take a bar to the chest lol

Seated dip/push down machine: 3 sets x 10-15 working up to stack

One arm pushdown: 3 sets x 12-15

One arm overhead db ext: 35x10, 40x10, 45x 10

One arm bodymaster preacher: 3 sets x 10

Standing db curls: 35x10, 40x10, 45x10

One arm high pulley cable curl: 3 sets x 12

chocolate Ultra-iso whey PWO w/ dextrose

nice workout. im still trying to find a way to get my arms to grow...im starting to think maybe higher reps on my arms wouldnt be a bad idea

McFly
03-05-09, 6:30 pm
We are here folks! Let the madness begin!!!!

Mr. Dead
03-05-09, 6:31 pm

Hope you have an awesome weekend!!! And, good luck!!!

03-06-09, 7:48 am

Kill it son!! I'm routing for ya! I might go hold down OSX for ya tonight haha. Peace.

Phil

Reko
03-06-09, 9:24 am
Good luck man, look forward to seeing how you do!

Hoomgar
03-06-09, 1:58 pm
We are here folks! Let the stories begin!!!!

Corrected for better accuracy ;)

scals
03-08-09, 3:52 pm
Yo Drama lol.

Good seeing ya this weekend bro. Lookin good, training hard. I never gave you the credit you deserve for trying to keep Al in line, haha. Be good and I'll def try to work something out next time I'm close to home.

zanderfever
03-08-09, 5:19 pm
Mcfly, it was great seeing you again at the cage. Thanks for letting me bother you, haha.

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
03-08-09, 8:48 pm
Mcfly man, lookin large bro. Good seeing ya this weekend, and maybe one day we will have ourselves a little Deadlift competition ;) lol

McFly
03-09-09, 8:11 am
WHAT AN AMAZING TIME THIS WEEKEND!!! I'm still absorbing everything. It was so much fun being a part of Animal and seeing everyone. Look for my Arnold weekend write up soon....once I can find words to sum it all up!

B Con
03-09-09, 8:31 am
Had a blast hanging out with ya and putting a face to a name. Keep strong and already looking forward to next year.

Aggression
03-09-09, 9:27 am
WHAT AN AMAZING TIME THIS WEEKEND!!! I'm still absorbing everything. It was so much fun being a part of Animal and seeing everyone. Look for my Arnold weekend write up soon....once I can find words to sum it all up!

Likewise my man. Right now, words can't do it justice. It was great to meet you.

Mr. Aestheticz
03-09-09, 9:57 am
Dude It Was And Absolute Memorable Weekend And Was A Complete Thrill To Finlaly Meet You And Kick The Shit With You And All Bro!

Besides The Cold Burger And Fries Lol, It Was A Great And Fucking Sick Weekend. You Are Def A Real Dude And Real Chill, I Am Glad We Got The Opportunity To Meet And Make And Absolute Memorable Weekend!

Keep Eating, Training, And Growing And Continue To Bring The Deal The Rest Of The Way. If You Ever Make Your Way Down Here To Raleigh, Nc Le Me Know And We Can Train And Grab A real Burger And Fry Meal!

...easy!!!

P.S. I HAVE SOME SERIOUS GROWING AND CATCHING UP TO DO, THIS DUDE (MCFLY) IS NO JOKE!!!

Hoomgar
03-09-09, 11:41 am

Looking forward to it bro.

McFly
03-09-09, 12:43 pm
Had a blast hanging out with ya and putting a face to a name. Keep strong and already looking forward to next year.

yeah man it was great meeting you....one helluva weekend!

Likewise my man. Right now, words can't do it justice. It was great to meet you.

yeah man, I'm still reliving the weekend in my head...i don't even know where to begin to put it all on paper....

Dude It Was And Absolute Memorable Weekend And Was A Complete Thrill To Finlaly Meet You And Kick The Shit With You And All Bro!

Besides The Cold Burger And Fries Lol, It Was A Great And Fucking Sick Weekend. You Are Def A Real Dude And Real Chill, I Am Glad We Got The Opportunity To Meet And Make And Absolute Memorable Weekend!

Keep Eating, Training, And Growing And Continue To Bring The Deal The Rest Of The Way. If You Ever Make Your Way Down Here To Raleigh, Nc Le Me Know And We Can Train And Grab A real Burger And Fry Meal!

...easy!!!

P.S. I HAVE SOME SERIOUS GROWING AND CATCHING UP TO DO, THIS DUDE (MCFLY) IS NO JOKE!!!

My brother Mr. A.....it was a pleasure to meet you...are are like family, a call it how you see it real deal brother, a cat I'd always want in my corner. had a great time shootin the shit, bustin balls and everything in between.

If I make it down to NC I'll hit you up for sure...and if you ever shoot thru DE let me know bro....we'll do it big...

stay driven

Looking forward to it bro.

my man HG.....missed you brother....HG is like my big animal brother....hope you can make it out in 2010....

Hoomgar
03-09-09, 12:56 pm
my man HG.....missed you brother....HG is like my big animal brother....hope you can make it out in 2010....

I so plan to be there bro. Looking forward to these vids homie :)

Hg

McFly
03-09-09, 1:05 pm
I so plan to be there bro. Looking forward to these vids homie :)

Hg

there was cameras all over the place, I'm waiting for the pics and video to roll in myself...

B Con
03-09-09, 1:22 pm
How many autographs did we sign at the end over there... we took a few pictures for fans as well. Guess they couldn't get enough of us haha

McFly
03-09-09, 2:01 pm
How many autographs did we sign at the end over there... we took a few pictures for fans as well. Guess they couldn't get enough of us haha

yeah man! LMAO!!!!

what a weekend...one I will remember forever!

firsthorseman97
03-09-09, 2:18 pm
Nice to meet you this weekend. Thanks for keeping Ash entertained while Big Al, G, and Bobby put me and Rod thru the ringer.

McFly
03-09-09, 2:27 pm
Nice to meet you this weekend. Thanks for keeping Ash entertained while Big Al, G, and Bobby put me and Rod thru the ringer.

No prob!! I was itching to jump in but I trained shoudlers the day before and was trying to stay somewhat fresh for my deadlift so I hit triceps solo....hope you had a good workout!!

army682
03-09-09, 4:02 pm
:)

stolzenator
03-09-09, 4:03 pm
mcfly, that was some impressive deadliftin you did this weekend

even if you did almost get beat by a 165lb english kid named mckenzie.

Mr. Aestheticz
03-09-09, 4:20 pm

UH-OH!!

McFly
03-09-09, 5:03 pm

I have no problem almost getting beat by a world class powerlifter!! the kid a freak!!!

that said....if that deadlift off happens again next year and i'm invited....I promise much bigger numbers....AND I don't make promises I don't intend to keep!!

stolzenator
03-09-09, 5:07 pm
I have no problem almost getting beat by a world class powerlifter!! the kid a freak!!!

that said....if that deadlift off happens again next year and i'm invited....I promise much bigger numbers....AND I don't make promises I don't intend to keep!!

haha he was entertaining to say the least. very much a beast.

McFly
03-10-09, 11:23 am
ugh....so I'm back on my grind...just finished up my typical tuesday morning meals...sitting at the office still buzzing from my weekend at the Arnold....looking forward to getting back in the gym in a few days once I feel "rested" and start chipping away at my goals this offseason.....

stolzenator
03-10-09, 11:47 am
ugh....so I'm back on my grind...just finished up my typical tuesday morning meals...sitting at the office still buzzing from my weekend at the Arnold....looking forward to getting back in the gym in a few days once I feel "rested" and start chipping away at my goals this offseason.....

know how you feel man. just got back from the store... gotta start cookin again... i just wanna go back to livin off free BCAA stack and protein bar samples lol

B Con
03-10-09, 11:49 am
The Arnold buzz won't wear off till next week sometime...

Mr. Aestheticz
03-10-09, 1:54 pm

DOESN'T IT FEEL GOOD TO GOING BACK TO EATING THE SAME SHIT AGAIN, I LOVE IT!!!

BURGERS AND FRIES ANYONE?

CUZ IM OUT HERE GRINDIN!

McFly
03-11-09, 9:10 am
....my head is still spinning from this weekends events....been trying to get shit firing on all cylinders and back into my normal schedule....body still feels all out of wack as expected..a. few more days and I'll be back in my groove for sure.

Skipping the IPA meet next weekend as I've had no time to prepare and I'm not going to make a half assed attempt to make a last minute entry into the meet. It's always all or nothing for me....

I am looking for to getting back into the gym soon....gotta get my grow on...

Mr. Aestheticz
03-11-09, 9:44 am
been trying to get shit firing on all cylinders and back into my normal schedule

WHAT IS NORMAL ANYWAYS LOL?

McFly
03-11-09, 9:47 am
WHAT IS NORMAL ANYWAYS LOL?

normal?

normal is wake, eat, work, eat, train, eat, sleep.....that my friend is normal in our world.

Hoomgar
03-11-09, 9:55 am
normal?

normal is wake, eat, work, eat, train, eat, sleep.....that my friend is normal in our world.

Good morning. Pass the oats please...

stolzenator
03-11-09, 11:04 am
normal?

amen to that. except... you only have eat in there three times! heres my normal right now:

wake, pills, eat, cardio, eat, class, eat, pills, train, cardio, eat, study, eat, sleep

every day.

you were lookin huge this weekend man. keep it up

McFly
03-11-09, 12:58 pm
amen to that. except... you only have eat in there three times! heres my normal right now:

wake, pills, eat, cardio, eat, class, eat, pills, train, cardio, eat, study, eat, sleep

every day.

you were lookin huge this weekend man. keep it up

no worries brother...I get my food in....and now even more food will be on the daily menu for the kid. Now is the time things happen, improvements are made and heads turn....I vow to handle my business.

Hoomgar
03-11-09, 3:19 pm
no worries brother...I get my food in....and now even more food will be on the daily menu for the kid. Now is the time things happen, improvements are made and heads turn....I vow to handle my business.

I haven't known him very long yet but what I have seen of McFly is that he means what he says, he says what he means, and he does what he says he will do!

Much respect always...

Hg

scals
03-11-09, 9:06 pm
Made some heads turns at the Arnold bro! Especially those girls!!

JustJ
03-11-09, 9:58 pm
Hey McFly, I might have missed it, but what's your current diet like?

stolzenator
03-11-09, 10:57 pm

I haven't known him very long yet but what I have seen of McFly is that he means what he says, he says what he means, and he does what he says he will do!

Much respect always...

Hg

HG, ive seen how true this is with my own eyes. Mcfly, I just met you this weekend, but i know you're a man of your word, and that you mean what you say. When you watch someone go through a set like those deads, you learn alot about them. its why i knew i needed to start followin this journey when i got home.

McFly
03-12-09, 8:23 am

Much respect always...

Hg

Thank you HG, I pride myself on my word....this world can take a lot from us at times but they can never take a man's word....

Made some heads turns at the Arnold bro! Especially those girls!!

nah brother, you're the pretty boy working things last weeekend!!!!

HG, ive seen how true this is with my own eyes. Mcfly, I just met you this weekend, but i know you're a man of your word, and that you mean what you say. When you watch someone go through a set like those deads, you learn alot about them. its why i knew i needed to start followin this journey when i got home.

thanks stolz, I appreciate the kind words....I'm glad you'll be following along...it's gonna be a fun ride!

McFly
03-12-09, 8:24 am
Hey McFly, I might have missed it, but what's your current diet like?

right now, nothing is super strict....I shoot for eating every 3 hours each meal being about 50-60 grams of protein & 60-100 grams of carbs

lots of egg whites, ground beef, some chicken, oats, rice and shakes as needed.

Mr. Aestheticz
03-12-09, 8:55 am
right now, nothing is super strict....I shoot for eating every 3 hours each meal being about 50-60 grams of protein & 60-100 grams of carbs

BASIC AND SIMPLE SHIT NOTHING FUN AND CRAZY LOL!

Aggression
03-12-09, 9:21 am
BASIC AND SIMPLE SHIT NOTHING FUN AND CRAZY LOL!

Basic and simple, yet very effective. Good shit.

Mr. Aestheticz
03-12-09, 10:01 am
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f157/Mr_Aestheticz/andyni.jpg

Big Al
03-12-09, 1:57 pm
Mr. Aestheticz,smile bitch....quit trying to look hard...LOL
You young guys are the next in line and you have so much that we didnt have.The support you get here and the help.Man that was unheard of back in the day.Everyone kept everything quiet,if steak 3x a day made you gain more weight you wouldn't tell anyone.HAHAHA

Mr. Aestheticz
03-12-09, 9:03 pm
Mr. Aestheticz,smile bitch....quit trying to look hard...LOL
You young guys are the next in line and you have so much that we didnt have.The support you get here and the help.Man that was unheard of back in the day.Everyone kept everything quiet,if steak 3x a day made you gain more weight you wouldn't tell anyone.HAHAHA

KISS MY ASS AL..LOL!!

MCFLY AND I ARE READY TO MAKE 2010 THE YEAR OF THE "NEW ERA YOUNG GUNZ"!

OH SHIT IS THAT THE SECRET? IF IT IS YOU JUST FUCKED IT UP FOR EVERYONE AND LET THE CAT OUT THE BAG LOL!

sanga
03-12-09, 9:33 pm
Great meeting you McFly, you`re certianly looking good mate.

I`ve been eating pancakes, burgers, fries and cheesecake all week lol, I`ll get my arse in the gym tomorrow and get my shit together, will take a week but it will be together, I`m fired up for 2010s cage.

stolzenator
03-12-09, 9:59 pm

might be simple, but not gunna lie, 100g of carbs sounds fun to me!

McFly
03-13-09, 7:59 am
Great meeting you McFly, you`re certianly looking good mate.

I`ve been eating pancakes, burgers, fries and cheesecake all week lol, I`ll get my arse in the gym tomorrow and get my shit together, will take a week but it will be together, I`m fired up for 2010s cage.

haha I LOVE cheescake! hope you're visit to the states was enjoyable!

McFly
03-13-09, 8:01 am
might be simple, but not gunna lie, 100g of carbs sounds fun to me!

it's what works as of late for me....some days are easier then others to get all the food in but after being at the arnold, laying in bed thinking about my goals...those days that are tough to get all the food in I'm going to have to man up and put the food away if I want to get where I want to be.

McFly
03-13-09, 8:07 am
tonight I'm back in the gym and I know it will feel good to be back.

going to hit a nice arm workout...and then back on schedule with legs on sunday.

Aggression
03-13-09, 8:38 am
it's what works as of late for me....some days are easier then others to get all the food in but after being at the arnold, laying in bed thinking about my goals...those days that are tough to get all the food in I'm going to have to man up and put the food away if I want to get where I want to be.

I feel ya. The Arnold provided a perfect kick in the ass to up the ante when it comes to dieting and training. Get it done bro.

McFly
03-13-09, 11:46 am
I feel ya. The Arnold provided a perfect kick in the ass to up the ante when it comes to dieting and training. Get it done bro.

YES SIR it was!!!

time to make things happen!!

Mr. Aestheticz
03-13-09, 12:03 pm
YES SIR it was!!!

time to make things happen!!

DO WORK SON DO WORK!!!!!!!!!!

B Con
03-13-09, 12:27 pm

I cannot wait to see the monster you unleash next year.

McFly
03-13-09, 12:53 pm
I cannot wait to see the monster you unleash next year.

its been unleashed, it's just not as big yet as the voice beating at the inside my head telling me to eat more and go heavier!

stolzenator
03-13-09, 1:49 pm
its been unleashed, it's just not as big yet as the voice beating at the inside my head telling me to eat more and go heavier!

that voice is the monster im expectin to see next time i see you! an even bigger, stronger mcfly. scary to imagine.

McFly
03-13-09, 2:17 pm
that voice is the monster im expectin to see next time i see you! an even bigger, stronger mcfly. scary to imagine.

no doubt brother!

Good luck next weekend.....it's almost show time!!!

McFly
03-14-09, 10:21 am
Trained last night at OSX for a wicked arm session unlike anything we've ever done. Big Al blasted arms with pro ben white one night at the arnold and scored a sick workout from him. The pump I had was unlike any pump I've ever had before. arms were pumped from my wrist all the way up. I swore my biceps were going to burst. Towards the end of the workout biceps and triceps had so much blood in them I had to force them to fully extend. It was nuts

Big Al
03-14-09, 10:38 am
OH shit....we might get big arms one day.

UncleFester
03-14-09, 11:02 am

Thanks for coming in to workout last night fellas. Killer Arm workout Big Al...Like McFly said awesome pumps...Though the bi's and tri's are a little sore today using the cables took the strain off my elbows and didn't aggravate the tendentious....

Hoomgar
03-14-09, 2:19 pm
Good stuff as always you freaks. You boys been rippin it up at OSX man.

Hey McFreaky, I finally got to see you pullin in the cage. Phil posted his clips in your Pros vs Bros thread.

Much respect brother.

Hg

scals
03-14-09, 5:47 pm
Hey McFreaky, I finally got to see you pullin in the cage. Phil posted his clips in your Pros vs Bros thread.

Much respect brother.

Hg

x2 bro. Sorry I had to bounce early, looked sick!

McFly
03-15-09, 10:13 am
back in the groove...it's sunday 10am already had my egg whites, whey and a big bowl of oats.....just whipped up meal 2

2 cups of 100% liquid egg white
1 cup oj
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 cup frozen blueberries
1 cup frozen strawberries

blend and drink

been hitting this shale this past week...taste damn good...and I think it's probably better then a MRP shake.

Elite
03-15-09, 10:20 am
2 cups of 100% liquid egg white
1 cup oj
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 cup frozen blueberries
1 cup frozen strawberries

it's probably better then a MRP shake.

With the egg whites as the protein source, i'd agree.
You gonna be sharing that arm workout anytime soon, or you fella's keeping it 'hush hush'?

Mr. Aestheticz
03-15-09, 12:07 pm
You gonna be sharing that arm workout anytime soon, or you fella's keeping it 'hush hush'?

They keep some things a lil low key at times lol!

I had to stalk his ass for the pop tart replacement!

Oh by the way McFly went grocery shopping yesterday and bout 5 boxes of the new pre-wo morsels lol, gonna start tomorrow!

...EASY!!!

stolzenator
03-15-09, 3:07 pm
i also would like to hear the crazy arm workout. spill!

McFly
03-15-09, 5:19 pm
They keep some things a lil low key at times lol!

I had to stalk his ass for the pop tart replacement!

Oh by the way McFly went grocery shopping yesterday and bout 5 boxes of the new pre-wo morsels lol, gonna start tomorrow!

...EASY!!!

I hit em post-post workout usually....but pre could be effective...let me know how it works

McFly
03-15-09, 5:22 pm

i also would like to hear the crazy arm workout. spill!

I love the egg whites in my shakes I do it when ever I can....

I drop the arm workout soon....gotta do it a few times to see if it's worthy

hit legs today.....but about to run out for a good red meat meal....be back in a few!

Firedrake
03-15-09, 8:23 pm

One day?!?!? ONE DAY?!?!?

Sheesh!

Firedrake
03-15-09, 8:26 pm
I love the egg whites in my shakes I do it when ever I can....

I drop the arm workout soon....gotta do it a few times to see if it's worthy

hit legs today.....but about to run out for a good red meat meal....be back in a few!

I'm learning to love the egg whites, too -- then again, my mother put eggs in my milkshakes when I was a scrawny little kid who needed to gain weight (I got better!)

The Cage was a big kick in the ass for me, too -- I can't wait to see what you do with it!

McFly
03-15-09, 10:48 pm
I'm learning to love the egg whites, too -- then again, my mother put eggs in my milkshakes when I was a scrawny little kid who needed to gain weight (I got better!)

The Cage was a big kick in the ass for me, too -- I can't wait to see what you do with it!

they are great, if I don't have at least a carton a day something is wrong with me!!!

ForearmFreak
03-15-09, 11:27 pm
damn a carton a day??? How's the cholesterol looking?n

McFly
03-16-09, 8:23 am
damn a carton a day??? How's the cholesterol looking?n

last I checked egg whites have zero cholesterol and my past physical the doc said I was a healthy fella minus being morbidly obese on the BMI scale!!! LOL

McFly
03-16-09, 8:32 am
Leg day- myself, Big Al, cubanbee and some others who floated in and out of the workout

First leg training in over two weeks….played it somewhat smart

Traditional treadmill and leg extension warm up

Leg press: 600, 800, 1200, 1410, 1740, 1875 x 10

Squats: light but deep, I know a lot of people claim ATG or whatever, mine where tight, slow and down til my body couldn’t sit any lower….my hams were touching my calves.

135, 135, 225, 315 x 10 these squats felt great, focusing on keeping things tight made it WORK without loading the bar up with 5-600 pounds. But I’m sure that will happen soon as training heavy gets shit done!!

Walking lunges w/ 50pb db’s 3 sets up and back the length of the gym

Lying ham curl 3 sets up to the stack with slow controlled forced reps on the last set

Seated single leg curl 3 sets SS adductors

Stretched, hit my PWO shake and made my way back home

Aggression
03-16-09, 8:46 am
solid leg work McFly. There's no substitute for some walking lunges.

scals
03-16-09, 10:23 am
Awesome work bro. I hit those walking lunges yesterday too, theyre a killer.

ForearmFreak
03-16-09, 10:27 am
last I checked egg whites have zero cholesterol and my past physical the doc said I was a healthy fella minus being morbidly obese on the BMI scale!!! LOL

lol..me too..

LittleMan55
03-16-09, 10:30 am
Hell of a leg day Andy... Some serious stuff as always!

McFly
03-16-09, 10:32 am
Awesome work bro. I hit those walking lunges yesterday too, theyre a killer.

don't be half steppin them!!! long big strides....NO STOPPING!!!!

B Con
03-16-09, 10:34 am
Yes sir... my man getting it done. You are gonna have a serious set of wheelz spinning here soon if you keep this up.

scals
03-16-09, 10:36 am
don't be half steppin them!!! long big strides....NO STOPPING!!!!

I got a show to win. I aint half assin nothin.

Hoomgar
03-16-09, 11:32 am
Homemade MRP FTW!

Morbidly obese on the BMI scale... LOL! The BMI scale, they actually tried to use the BMI scale on a body builder? Ha ha!

Squats: light but deep, I know a lot of people claim ATG or whatever, mine where tight, slow and down til my body couldn’t sit any lower….my hams were touching my calves.

This is ATG homie. Some say if your sweaty crack don't make a spot on the floor you didn't go down the whole way but I think only the Aerobic girls can do that? Bodybuilders got to much going on in the legs for that. When I go the whole way down I'm like you described there. I am actually sitting on my calves but if you look at my quads I am just barley below parallel in that position. At perfect parallel my hams are still slightly touching my calves. I attribute most of this to my long legs in my case and possibly some bad form...

Looking good in here big bro. I'm hoping that Arm workout pans out and we get to see what you and Big Al are working with there.

Hg

McFly
03-16-09, 11:34 am
solid leg work McFly. There's no substitute for some walking lunges.

Hell of a leg day Andy... Some serious stuff as always!

Yes sir... my man getting it done. You are gonna have a serious set of wheelz spinning here soon if you keep this up.

thanks fam....i'm trying to turn some heads when i step back on stage in 2010...the destinations have been selected I just gotta smash down some mountains and pave the road to get there.

no bullshit, fuck the pretty shit, balls out training....none of that "ohh move your foot 5 degrees more to really hit this part of the quad" on some pussy leg press machine.....just load that weight on the bar and move it. you ever see Ronnie or Dorian do some shit like that? NO

Gambit
03-16-09, 11:41 am
thanks fam....i'm trying to turn some heads when i step back on stage in 2010...the destinations have been selected I just gotta smash down some mountains and pave the road to get there.

no bullshit, fuck the pretty shit, balls out training....none of that "ohh move your foot 5 degrees more to really hit this part of the quad" on some pussy leg press machine.....just load that weight on the bar and move it. you ever see Ronnie or Dorian do some shit like that? NO

That's the way to think, McFly. Balls to the wall training did pretty well for... er, EVERYONE that I have ever met.

You keep pounding, big man, and you'll be turning lots of heads

Hoomgar
03-16-09, 11:45 am
just load that weight on the bar and move it. you ever see Ronnie or Dorian do some shit like that? NO

Key philosophy right there. Look at guys who are where you want to be, do it the way they did. Just like watching a cooking show, look at the physique of the chef before you try the food!

Hg

Gambit
03-16-09, 11:54 am
Key philosophy right there. Look at guys who are where you want to be, do it the way they did. Just like watching a cooking show, look at the physique of the chef before you try the food!

Hg

Ain't too many people in great shape on Food network, HG! Are you taking food porn away now?!

McFly
03-16-09, 12:53 pm
damn I just ate some grilled chicken with BBQ sauce and now I'm hungry again....grrrr

firsthorseman97
03-16-09, 12:55 pm
damn I just ate some grilled chicken with BBQ sauce and now I'm hungry again....grrrr

so...... EAT!!!!!!

McFly
03-16-09, 12:55 pm
so...... EAT!!!!!!

hmm *looking around office for non-bolted down items*

Hoomgar
03-16-09, 12:58 pm
I hear ya bro. Same boat here. I'm going to go down and fire up some more rice and tuna.

Mr. Aestheticz
03-16-09, 1:18 pm
Squats: light but deep, I know a lot of people claim ATG or whatever

Whatcha trying to say mofo!

McFly
03-16-09, 2:35 pm
Whatcha trying to say mofo!

I'll try to explain myself better. SOME PEOPLE CLAIM TO SQUAT DEEP, ASS TO THE GROUND YET I'VE SEEN WHAT THEY THINK IS DEEP AS BARELY BREAK PARALLEL, IF THAT. NOW THERE IS A TIME AND PLACE FOR THAT AND I WILL SQUAT TO ONLY PARALLEL OFTEN. BUT WHEN I SAY DEEP I MEAN DEEP, I'M SITTING ON THAT SHIT....GET IT?

hahaha I love ya bro!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
03-16-09, 10:45 pm
I'll try to explain myself better. SOME PEOPLE CLAIM TO SQUAT DEEP, ASS TO THE GROUND YET I'VE SEEN WHAT THEY THINK IS DEEP AS BARELY BREAK PARALLEL, IF THAT. NOW THERE IS A TIME AND PLACE FOR THAT AND I WILL SQUAT TO ONLY PARALLEL OFTEN. BUT WHEN I SAY DEEP I MEAN DEEP, I'M SITTING ON THAT SHIT....GET IT?

hahaha I love ya bro!!!

NOW I GET IT LOL!

OH BY THEY WAY THE NEW LIL MORSELS DEF ARE A HUGE HIT WIHT ME HAD 6 OF THEM BEFORE TRAINING!

MOTHERFUCKING YUMMY LMAO!!!

McFly
03-16-09, 10:56 pm
will post tonight sick ass chest training tomorrow....got a pound of beef on the forman AND I'm going to eat it ALL.....fuck the bullshit not eating at night shit...this is the only way

Mizzarler
03-16-09, 11:01 pm
nice leg work mcfly i hear ya on atg's..i myself dont go atg but i def go parallel...oh and you are a DEADLIFTING MACHINE bro i saw the vids...also this may be a stupid question but are you cutting? i cant see you eating egg whites and chicken LOL also do you know what the freaks hamstring blasters are??!! everyones talking about them and it sems like i'm the only one not knowing what they are!

McFly
03-17-09, 8:11 am
nice leg work mcfly i hear ya on atg's..i myself dont go atg but i def go parallel...oh and you are a DEADLIFTING MACHINE bro i saw the vids...also this may be a stupid question but are you cutting? i cant see you eating egg whites and chicken LOL also do you know what the freaks hamstring blasters are??!! everyones talking about them and it sems like i'm the only one not knowing what they are!

thanks bro...being in the cage around our Pro's has set the bar even higher for me now.

why can't you see me eating egg whites and chicken? you calling me FAT??? LOL

I typically eat egg white, chicken and beef on a daily basis for my protein....I like more beef then chicken if I can help it.

freak's hamstring blasters???? nah man if you find out hook a brova up!!!

McFly
03-17-09, 8:42 am
Chest and triceps

15 minutes on the elliptical

Flat bench: 135, 225 x 10, 315x10, 405x3, 405 x 5

My positioning on the bench as been off lately, for some reason I can’t keep myself straight on the bench and tend not to feel as tight….gotta figure that out soon

Incline dumbbells: 110x10, 130x10, 150x8

We gotta start doing these on the regular again…I want to move further down the rack and Big Al needs to start hitting the 185’s and force the gym to make 200’s for him

Incline barbell: 225x10, 315x8, 405x3

I didn’t want anything to do with 405 but after Tommygun laid it down, followed by Cubanbeen and Big Al repped that shit like it was 135 I got called a pussy and man’d-up and got under the bar. Sets like that, pushing to another level is what will help me bring the package I want to stage

An array of Straight bar pushdowns, rev. grip pushdown, overhead exts, and more pushdowns got the triceps firing nicely!

Aggression
03-17-09, 8:43 am

The only way to squat if you ask me.

Aggression
03-17-09, 8:44 am
Damn, you are one strong motherfucker McFly. Maybe you're just getting too wide for that there bench haha. very niCe numbers brotha. Any shows on the schedule soon?

McFly
03-17-09, 9:04 am
Damn, you are one strong motherfucker McFly. Maybe you're just getting too wide for that there bench haha. very niCe numbers brotha. Any shows on the schedule soon?

Nothing soon A. The temtative plan is to grow, all spring, summer, fall winter of 2009 and do a New York or Jersey show in the mid-late spring 2010 and possibly another one after that. I have to lay the ground work now to make it worthwhile to step up on stage with much better competition. It's not about doing shows you think are an easy win, it's about doing shows that will challenge you and keep you motived, driven and humble. At least that's how it is for me.

Aggression
03-17-09, 9:10 am
Nothing soon A. The temtative plan is to grow, all spring, summer, fall winter of 2009 and do a New York or Jersey show in the mid-late spring 2010 and possibly another one after that. I have to lay the ground work now to make it worthwhile to step up on stage with much better competition. It's not about doing shows you think are an easy win, it's about doing shows that will challenge you and keep you motived, driven and humble. At least that's how it is for me.

I agree there bro. I plan on doing my first show(s) this fall. One is going to be the NPC Gold's Classic in Long Branch. That's a tough show, especially for a legit rookie like myself (I've been to the show). I'm thinking of doing a 'lower' show in September, maybe a USBF natural show. I'll peak for the USBF, rebound, maintain and diet again for the Gold's. It should be about a 6 weeks between the 2. That's what me and my training partner are thinking. He's doing the Junior Nationals in a few months, so he's experienced in the sport. I trust his wisdom. Any input?

McFly
03-17-09, 9:19 am
I agree there bro. I plan on doing my first show(s) this fall. One is going to be the NPC Gold's Classic in Long Branch. That's a tough show, especially for a legit rookie like myself (I've been to the show). I'm thinking of doing a 'lower' show in September, maybe a USBF natural show. I'll peak for the USBF, rebound, maintain and diet again for the Gold's. It should be about a 6 weeks between the 2. That's what me and my training partner are thinking. He's doing the Junior Nationals in a few months, so he's experienced in the sport. I trust his wisdom. Any input?

make a plan and stick to it....

McFly
03-17-09, 9:21 am
so I just ordered some more supplements this morning.....it's like christmas...what's a kid to do?

EAA Nitro
EAA Stack fruit punch
NOX3
M-Stak
Storm fruit punch
Ultra Iso-whey chocolate
ZMA
Omega

Brutus_515
03-17-09, 9:23 am
how was that pound of beef on the forman bro haha....I get the same feeling on the bench about once every 3rd chest work out...just doesnt feel right.

McFly
03-17-09, 9:24 am
how was that pound of beef on the forman bro haha....I get the same feeling on the bench about once every 3rd chest work out...just doesnt feel right.

killed it bro....covered in BBQ sauce! I just gotta keep doing it day after day

LittleMan55
03-17-09, 9:27 am
Dear lord Andy! That chest day is wicked strong...

Nice looking supp. order too.

Brutus_515
03-17-09, 9:28 am

Nice i been eatting 12 oz of beef with a cup of rice covered in bbq sause mix it in a bowl and eat it...I dont really use plates too often just bowls. kinda like what you feed a sick dog.

McFly
03-17-09, 10:55 am
Nice i been eatting 12 oz of beef with a cup of rice covered in bbq sause mix it in a bowl and eat it...I dont really use plates too often just bowls. kinda like what you feed a sick dog.

yeah man bowls work much better...soon I'll be eating of buckets!!!

Big Wides
03-17-09, 12:20 pm
so I just ordered some more supplements this morning.....it's like christmas...what's a kid to do?

EAA Nitro
EAA Stack fruit punch
NOX3
M-Stak
Storm fruit punch
Ultra Iso-whey chocolate
ZMA
Omega

Now that stack looks familiar.....thats very nice and can only create a creature like yourself

McFly
03-17-09, 12:42 pm
Now that stack looks familiar.....thats very nice and can only create a creature like yourself

suprisingly it's my first time using NOX3, I'm curious to see what adding it to the mix may yeild.

jayanticoli
03-17-09, 12:47 pm
damn bro 405 in working sets for flat annnnnd incline is just nasty....someday i'll hit that

McFly
03-17-09, 1:22 pm
damn bro 405 in working sets for flat annnnnd incline is just nasty....someday i'll hit that

thanks bro...it wasn't easy....it was work for sure but it's what we gotta do

Mr. Aestheticz
03-17-09, 1:24 pm

I MAKE SLOPPY JOES WITH 10 OZ'S OF BEEF AND 6 SLICES OF WHEAT BREAD AND HALF A CAN OF SLOPPY JOE MIX!

LMAO VEYR TASTY!

Mr. Aestheticz
03-17-09, 1:25 pm
Nice Work As Usual Mcfly, I Would Expect Nothing Less!

Since I Got Home I Have Been Focused And Driven, 2010 Our Year Kid Lets Get It!

"ne Wera Young Gunz"

...easy!!!

McFly
03-17-09, 1:29 pm
"can't stop, won't stop"

McFly
03-17-09, 1:51 pm
just got breaking news our bro 5150 is pulling an old dirty Mcfly and jumping in a power meet last minute this weekend.....I expect big things from him!

03-17-09, 2:04 pm
just got breaking news our bro 5150 is pulling an old dirty Mcfly and jumping in a power meet last minute this weekend.....I expect big things from him!

Thanks man!! I'm a Newb to the Powerlifting game so I may do Push/pull or deadlift only, haven't decided yet. I'll keep ya'll posted and Andy I expect you to be there yellin' in my face Dorian's training partner style. lol. Peace.

Phil

Gambit
03-17-09, 2:18 pm
Thanks man!! I'm a Newb to the Powerlifting game so I may do Push/pull or deadlift only, haven't decided yet. I'll keep ya'll posted and Andy I expect you to be there yellin' in my face Dorian's training partner style. lol. Peace.

Phil

"C'mon now, squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze it! NICE! ONE MORE NOW, PHIL!"

Haha, sorry, had to. Just watched Blood and Guts this morning.

McFly
03-17-09, 2:20 pm

Phil

dude I will slap you in your pretty face!!!! who needs ammonia!!!!!

03-17-09, 2:25 pm
Hahaha Thanks man!! Love me some Blood and Guts. I actaually started a thread on here with a link to the full movie so I can find it when I need a kick in the ass!!!

03-17-09, 2:27 pm
dude I will slap you in your pretty face!!!! who needs ammonia!!!!!

That's what the fuck I'm talkin' about. A nice pop to the top of one of my temple's usually flips the switch... My kickboxing coach used to do that shit... "Wreck shit son... Wreck shit!!" is what he used to say haha nice!

03-17-09, 2:43 pm
"ne Wera Young Gunz"

Mr. A.... How does one pronounce that?

McFly
03-18-09, 8:17 am
nice off day....did go in and hit some abs followed up by a double shot if EAA stack...

cooked some food for a few days and rounded the night off with two cans of tuna and some crackers before bed! lol

did tuna cans get smaller or is it just me?

BACK TODAY....FEAR IS NOT AN OPTION

Aggression
03-18-09, 8:48 am
did tuna cans get smaller or is it just me?

It definitely did bro. I noticed it a few months ago. Sneaky bastards charging the same price for less tuna.

McFly
03-18-09, 8:54 am
It definitely did bro. I noticed it a few months ago. Sneaky bastards charging the same price for less tuna.

BASTARDS!!!!!!

McFly
03-18-09, 10:27 am
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=24245

my new thread of random thoughts and bullshit

Hoomgar
03-18-09, 11:28 am
Chest workout looked smashin as ever big bro.

EAA Nitro
EAA Stack fruit punch
NOX3
M-Stak
Storm fruit punch
Ultra Iso-whey chocolate
ZMA
Omega

Nice! M-Stak and ZMA WooHoo!

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=24245

my new thread of random thoughts and bullshit

Oh really? :)

Hg

Mr. Aestheticz
03-18-09, 12:36 pm
Big Brother Try Tuna On Sun Chips Yyyyyuuummmmmyyy!!!

McFly
03-18-09, 1:05 pm
Big Brother Try Tuna On Sun Chips Yyyyyuuummmmmyyy!!!

that would be tasty but I'm a baller on a budget...fat free saltines are my thang thang

Mr. Aestheticz
03-18-09, 1:13 pm
that would be tasty but I'm a baller on a budget...fat free saltines are my thang thang

MMMM PLAIN TUNA AND PLAIN SALTINES WITH SOME WATER MAKE FOR A 5 STAR MEAL LMAO!!!

I HEAR YUH ON THE BUDGET THING!

McFly
03-18-09, 4:07 pm
2 hours 30 minutes and counting....

back and biceps.....IT'S ON

my favorite quote has got me fired up today:

"son, it's ok to be a pussy....just don't be a pussy your whole life"

TIME TO DO WORK!!!!

What's left of the DE crew better come correct today!!! even YOU BIG AL!!!!!!

McFly
03-19-09, 8:13 am
Back and biceps - 7:00pm – Big Al, myself and ‘THE PROJECT”

Wide grip pulldowns: 200x-10, 240x10, 300x10

Bb bent over rows: 135, 225, 315, 405 x 10, 495 x 8, 585 x 6

Big Al didn’t like me calling him out in the previous post so I think a little “Fuck McFly” was said under his breath….he repped 585 like it was 315…..I mustered out 6 reps…hell I was happy just to move that weight!

No deadlifts or partials this week….we’ve been murdering lower back for weeks up until the Arnold so we switched things up a bit.

Seated cable row: 300x10, 350x10, 350x10

Close grip pulldown: 300x10, 300x10, 300x10…..a few forced reps and slow on the negative

Straight arm pushdown: 3 sets x 10-12

Straight bar Cable curls: 3 x 12

Straight bar rev. cable curls: 3 x 12

One arm cable curls: 3 x 10

Back felt great, arms pumped something wicked……hit my PWO shake and rolled

“THE PROJECT” is going to be something wicked when it’s unleashed……it’s going to be fun to watch it grow

jayanticoli
03-19-09, 8:34 am
your bentover bb row weight is fuckin astonishing to say the least...keep thrashin bro

McFly
03-19-09, 8:37 am
your bentover bb row weight is fuckin astonishing to say the least...keep thrashin bro

moving weight and building mass.....simple, heavy and effective

Aggression
03-19-09, 9:01 am
moving weight and building mass.....simple, heavy and effective

Ain't no other way to do it bro. very niCe numbers. Strong as hell.

LittleMan55
03-19-09, 9:07 am
585 BO rows, Yeah Buddy! Do you guys leave any weight for anyone else to play with when you are in there?

McFly
03-19-09, 9:13 am
Ain't no other way to do it bro.

you got that right....

585 BO rows, Yeah Buddy! Do you guys leave any weight for anyone else to play with when you are in there?

yeah man...one thing about our gym, there is NEVER a shortage of plates

LittleMan55
03-19-09, 9:17 am
you got that right....

yeah man...one thing about our gym, there is NEVER a shortage of plates

Must be nice to have a gym with a surplussage of weight. I know at mine if I load up the leg press for some heavy sets, that I get out of the machine with someone standing there tapping their foot like why the hell are you doing that I need that 45 to bench and get my beach bod ready... Ok done ranting.

Whats on the agenda today big man?

McFly
03-19-09, 9:44 am
Whats on the agenda today big man?

we'll since you ask....off night from training.... so some errands, pay bills, take the dog to the park for a bit....oh and doing something no man I know has ever done. The kid is helping plan a BABY SHOWER! yes you heard that right. talk about checking your ego and your manhood at the fucking door. My best friend is having a baby soon and as a friend I've been involved in damn near every aspect of her life and when her mother asked for my help ya damn right I was stepping up to the plate and the reply was "thank you, no one knows her better then you Andy"

I'm ready for the ball busting, funny looks and comments....I take em and roll....hell I'm not too man enough to help a friend...

plus do you realize I will be the only dude in a room full of women come the day of the shower....WHAT!!!

LittleMan55
03-19-09, 10:08 am
we'll since you ask....off night from training.... so some errands, pay bills, take the dog to the park for a bit....oh and doing something no man I know has ever done. The kid is helping plan a BABY SHOWER! yes you heard that right. talk about checking your ego and your manhood at the fucking door. My best friend is having a baby soon and as a friend I've been involved in damn near every aspect of her life and when her mother asked for my help ya damn right I was stepping up to the plate and the reply was "thank you, no one knows her better then you Andy"

I'm ready for the ball busting, funny looks and comments....I take em and roll....hell I'm not too man enough to help a friend...

plus do you realize I will be the only dude in a room full of women come the day of the shower....WHAT!!!

Helping a friend and going above and beyond will not get your balls busted around here. That and the last line will help out.

Hoomgar
03-19-09, 1:10 pm
“THE PROJECT” is going to be something wicked when it’s unleashed……it’s going to be fun to watch it grow

This should be good.

do you realize I will be the only dude in a room full of women come the day of the shower....WHAT!!!

When you get there, if you see a large cake in the middle of the room with the top open, run back to your truck! It's not a baby shower after all!

Hg

McFly
03-19-09, 1:15 pm
This should be good.

When you get there, if you see a large cake in the middle of the room with the top open, run back to your truck! It's not a baby shower after all!

Hg

don't curse me like that!!! anyway...you know me being involved I'm taking care of all the food!!! so if I see something that looks like food and it's not something I had planned for I'm lighting it on fire!

Hoomgar
03-19-09, 1:19 pm
don't curse me like that!!! anyway...you know me being involved I'm taking care of all the food!!! so if I see something that looks like food and it's not something I had planned for I'm lighting it on fire!

Ha ha! I'm sure you'll draw more than your share of comments on your physique too being in a room full of women. Should make for some good stories, if you care to share them.

McFly
03-19-09, 1:20 pm
Ha ha! I'm sure you'll draw more than your share of comments on your physique too being in a room full of women. Should make for some good stories, if you care to share them.

I don't know if we have a section for those kinds of stories!!! lol

Gambit
03-19-09, 1:25 pm
Goddamn, McFly, you keep amazing me with these fuckin' poundages. I thought I saw a fucking eclipse last night, but it must've just been you and Big Al standing next to one another.

Mr. Aestheticz
03-19-09, 2:12 pm
Great work bro, definitely motivating to see!

...EASY!!!

McFly
03-19-09, 2:21 pm
Goddamn, McFly, you keep amazing me with these fuckin' poundages. I thought I saw a fucking eclipse last night, but it must've just been you and Big Al standing next to one another.

Great work bro, definitely motivating to see!

...EASY!!!

thanks fellas....if it was easy...everyone would be doing it. I just follow the big mans lead hoping one day I'll be half the freak he is....

firsthorseman97
03-19-09, 2:51 pm
Strong back work. That 585 is sick! Must have been because you had Big Al standing there pushing you. What a great motivator. Never settle, bro!

McFly
03-19-09, 2:52 pm
Strong back work. That 585 is sick! Must have been because you had Big Al standing there pushing you. What a great motivator. Never settle, bro!

pushing me???....i thought he was going to punch me in the face.....

Mizzarler
03-19-09, 5:34 pm
awesome back workout mcfly, i'm gonna try it out tonight...w/ less weight though

yes you heard that right. talk about checking your ego and your manhood at the fucking door.
lol

Firedrake
03-19-09, 5:49 pm
Wow -- now you got me really fired up for my back day tomorrow -- not that the weights will be anywhere close to yours . . . yet.

As for the baby shower -- good for you! I was once similarly asked to be "Maid of Honor" at a friend's wedding, since I had introduced her and her intended in the first place. After first asking me how I'd look in Pink Taffeta, the Best Man and I wore matching tuxes. (We didn't dance together, though . . . *grin*)

Yeah, your build is likely to cause a stir -- enjoy it -- just remember to take an anti-aromatizing supplement, because the estrogen around there's going to be thick!

Big Wides
03-19-09, 6:49 pm
McFly is an opportunist with throwing the shower....damn lucky McFly

B Con
03-19-09, 11:00 pm
Something about baby showers and McFly just don't mix to me... we need PICS!

ForearmFreak
03-20-09, 1:48 am
damn...585 for bent rows...i wish i could deadlift that..you guys going to catch the delaware meet tomorrow?

McFly
03-20-09, 7:43 am
damn...585 for bent rows...i wish i could deadlift that..you guys going to catch the delaware meet tomorrow?

I'll be there to lend a hand to our own 5150 and few of my training center friends...

Hoomgar
03-20-09, 12:07 pm
I'll be there to lend a hand to our own 5150 and few of my training center friends...

See you there homie...

OklahomaMuscle
03-20-09, 12:29 pm
After taking the last 2 days to read every post of your journey threads I have concluded a few things. You move HEAVY weight, you have a discipline unmatched by most others in the game, and you are as real and legit as they come. Keep grindin, you set the bar high...Lookin forward to following this journey...

McFly
03-20-09, 3:26 pm
After taking the last 2 days to read every post of your journey threads I have concluded a few things. You move HEAVY weight, you have a discipline unmatched by most others in the game, and you are as real and legit as they come. Keep grindin, you set the bar high...Lookin forward to following this journey...

glad you stopped by....things are just getting started!!!

McFly
03-20-09, 3:46 pm
shoulders tonight!!!!!!

stolzenator
03-20-09, 7:34 pm
... does that say 585x6?

oh, and does it also say "he repped 585 like it was 315"? that means like it was very heavy right? cuz thats very heavy.

Speedgtr92
03-20-09, 8:43 pm
585 x 6? Bro, you are a strong mother fucker; that is a very respectable weight. What do you get on the Military Press, 405?

McFly
03-21-09, 9:52 am
... does that say 585x6?

oh, and does it also say "he repped 585 like it was 315"? that means like it was very heavy right? cuz thats very heavy.

585 x 6? Bro, you are a strong mother fucker; that is a very respectable weight. What do you get on the Military Press, 405?

lol 315 is "baby weight" for big al!

it was my first time touching 585 on rows... I have a feeling it won't be the last!

speed, I've done 150# seated db's, 315 on standing military. I never did seated until last night

McFly
03-21-09, 9:57 am
last night we hit shoulders at OSX. Big Al, Uncle Fester and "THE PROJECT"

seated military: 135, 185, 225, 275 x 10.

315 would have been a go but this is our body part we were giving a "easy" night to. we will be rotating a body part each week to be conservative on. all in trying to stay healthy for the long haul

db front rasies: 60x10, 60x8, 60x8

cable sides: 3 sets of 10

machine sides: stack x 20, stack +25 x 40

face pulls?? : 3 setx x 10-12

shrugs: 225, 315, 405, 495 x 10

iso seated calf raises: 4 sets x ???
super setted with
leg press calf raises

hit my PWO ultra-iso whey and bounced

hitting up a powerlifting meet today, hope to see some of the Animal fam there!

just finished up an HG inspired steak and eggs breakfast. I had to add in home fries and a order of pancakes and toast. the kid needs carbs!!!

xMindgamex
03-21-09, 10:35 am
man...those shrugs must been beat...i can get up to 305 and im dying. well im subb for this journey. keep it up bro

03-21-09, 9:20 pm
Thanks for the support today big bro. You know I appreciate it!

Phil

03-21-09, 9:32 pm
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=24301

scals
03-21-09, 10:16 pm
Awesome workout Andy. Thanks for the help on the other thing...

McFly
03-22-09, 6:43 pm
man...those shrugs must been beat...i can get up to 305 and im dying. well im subb for this journey. keep it up bro

thanks for stopping by mindgame.....we got all sorts of fun stuff going on in here!

McFly
03-22-09, 6:44 pm
Awesome workout Andy. Thanks for the help on the other thing...

no problem...you got work to do..... I expect nothing but 110% from you

McFly
03-22-09, 6:48 pm
legs today

treadmill and leg extensions as usual for a warm up

squats: all deep legit meet depth or well below that!

135, 225, 315, 405 x 5, 495 x 3, 495x0<<<didn't walk it out far enough and hit the rack on the way down...stupid stupid me

leg press: 600, 1000, 1380, 1650, 1830 x 10

single leg vertical leg press: 200 x 10, 245x10, 245x10

kneeling iso leg curl: 45, 90, 135, 180 x 10

between the legs cable stiff leg???? 3 sets of 10

really focusing on taking my squats very deep, I want to get comfortable burying them so come meet time there is NO QUESTION on depth by anyone.

Gambit
03-22-09, 7:19 pm
Yikes, McFly. You beat the fuck out of your legs. Helluva way to start your week!

scals
03-22-09, 8:50 pm
Awesome leg day bro. Just sick.

Firedrake
03-22-09, 9:34 pm
So much for "a day of rest!" Sheesh -- way to kill it, Andy!

Big Wides
03-22-09, 10:21 pm
squats: all deep legit meet depth or well below that!

135, 225, 315, 405 x 5, 495 x 3

Looks like I need to get my ass in gear

03-23-09, 3:48 am

Same here!! Although, I won't have to worry about fuckin' with you 242lb class dudes for quite some time... haha.. 5150 has officially been bitten by the powerlifting bug!

McFly
03-23-09, 8:10 am
Same here!! Although, I won't have to worry about fuckin' with you 242lb class dudes for quite some time... haha.. 5150 has officially been bitten by the powerlifting bug!

242's? I think you posted this in the wrong thread....I'm pretty sure Wides and myself can't make 242 anymore!!! LMAO!!!

McFly
03-23-09, 8:14 am
Yikes, McFly. You beat the fuck out of your legs. Helluva way to start your week!

legs are a great way to round off the weekend and start the week off right!

Awesome leg day bro. Just sick.

trying to make improvements bro...gotta grow

what does that mean? you're workouts already have you on the verge of turning globo upside down!

So much for "a day of rest!" Sheesh -- way to kill it, Andy!

resy day??? hahaha yeah that didn't really happen! i rested the entire day afterwards...i literally didn't move from the sofa, other then to let the dog out and pluck burger patties of the forman and eat!

Aggression
03-23-09, 8:18 am
Solid leg workout. That's some heavy weight on them squats. very niCe.

xMindgamex
03-23-09, 8:45 am
wow..thats some weight your pushing. nice workout

LittleMan55
03-23-09, 9:09 am
Hell yeah, that is a leg day Andy! At least you know that the fial on 495 wasnt lack of strength. I have done that same thing a few times before and it sucks.

McFly
03-23-09, 10:11 am
Solid leg workout. That's some heavy weight on them squats. very niCe.

wow..thats some weight your pushing. nice workout

Hell yeah, that is a leg day Andy! At least you know that the fial on 495 wasnt lack of strength. I have done that same thing a few times before and it sucks.

thanks fellas....I want to start feeling comfortable with 600 on my back...the 495 has to become a stepping stone....

Mr. Aestheticz
03-23-09, 2:10 pm
Is There Anyone Who Didn't Do Legs This Weekend Lmao!

Hard Work Kid!

Im Off This Week Myself!

...easy!!!

Hoomgar
03-23-09, 2:10 pm
hitting up a powerlifting meet today, hope to see some of the Animal fam there!

just finished up an HG inspired steak and eggs breakfast. I had to add in home fries and a order of pancakes and toast. the kid needs carbs!!!

Well I'm glad I could inspire you to do something bro. LOL! I hit up the same that morning and I also added in some home fries and extra toast. I don't do pancakes. Those things sit on the midsection immediately!

really focusing on taking my squats very deep, I want to get comfortable burying them so come meet time there is NO QUESTION on depth by anyone.

Good man. Leave no doubt! Project "Screw What Every One Else Does" is well under way in here ha ha!

It was awesome getting to hook up and jaw with ya a bit after the meet Saturday big bro. I swear you keep getting larger and larger and larger every time I see you. I'm sure it is no illusion either.

Hg

Speedgtr92
03-23-09, 2:39 pm
leg press: 600, 1000, 1380, 1650, 1830 x 10

The leg press at my gym maxes out at a thousand. Do you do calves once a week, or an every other day type thing bro?

Mizzarler
03-23-09, 3:35 pm
hey i think i finally found freaks hammy exercise..check it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjqHgRNBams&feature=related

McFly
03-24-09, 8:00 am
trained chest last night, head wasn't right, felt a little off, couldn't get in my groove on the bench but did my best to leave it all out on the gym floor.

flat bench: 135, 225, 315, 365 x 10

incline db's: 110 x 10, 130 x 10, 160 x 8

HS incline: 3pps, 4pps, 5pps x 10, 2pps x 25

pushdowns: stack x 20 x 3 sets

rev pushdowns: 130 x 20 x 3 sets

straight bar overhead ext: 150 x 20 x 3 sets

hit my PWO shake and called it a night....

LittleMan55
03-24-09, 8:08 am
Still looked pretty damn solid Andy!

firsthorseman97
03-24-09, 9:49 am
Thanks for the PM. Still a good workout bro. I'm hoping to get in some Iron Therapy tonight. I read in your other thread what happened. I can see how your head wasn't in it. You'll get it back in no time.

xMindgamex
03-24-09, 10:02 am
still looked like a good wo to me bro.

McFly
03-24-09, 11:48 am
Still looked pretty damn solid Andy!

thanks, I just feel like I short changed myself somehow.

Thanks for the PM. Still a good workout bro. I'm hoping to get in some Iron Therapy tonight. I read in your other thread what happened. I can see how your head wasn't in it. You'll get it back in no time.

no problem brother, we're all family here

still looked like a good wo to me bro.

thanks MG, going to rest up today, a bit congested...I hope to kick that and be ready to murder back and biceps tomorrow.

Aggression
03-24-09, 12:12 pm
For an 'off-night', it was still one hell of a session.

Gambit
03-24-09, 1:29 pm
Good work, big man. When are you thinkin' about competing again?

McFly
03-24-09, 1:32 pm
For an 'off-night', it was still one hell of a session.

THANKS BRO! hopefully my head will find its way out of my ass for tomorrow's back day....I think Mr. and Mrs. Fields may be joining us!

Good work, big man. When are you thinkin' about competing again?

I plan to hit the stage in the spring of 2010

might play in a few power meets prior to that though

Gambit
03-24-09, 1:34 pm
I plan to hit the stage in the spring of 2010

might play in a few power meets prior to that though

Just for kicks? Haha... well, you're gonna bust some heads no matter what you do

jayanticoli
03-24-09, 1:39 pm
dont beat urself up bro...you came in and did work sometimes thats all that matters...gotta remember everynight isnt gonna be a PR night...good shit regardless

scals
03-24-09, 6:45 pm
Awesome workout bro. I hear ya on the head not in it totally. Had that Sunday.

Mr. Aestheticz
03-24-09, 9:02 pm
You leave it behind you and move forward playboy, trust me I know exactly how you were feeling and were at!

Fuck it you pick back up and continue to move forward!

...EASY!

Firedrake
03-25-09, 1:17 am
x2, Mr. A. --

We all have days where we don't quite feel in the groove, Andy -- all you can do is turn around and focus better the next time.

Mind you, I -also- have to agree that I'd love to be able to call 365 x 10 for bench an "off" day.

Keep pounding it, McFly!

McFly
03-25-09, 9:02 am
Off from training yesterday, not sure if I’m fighting a cold or have developed an allergy but I can’t freaking breath out of my nose and it feels like someone punched me in my eyes! Lol

Yesterday I mad a very important purchase, I bought a new bed! For those who have gone bed shopping ….and not like me in the past just buying the cheapest thing I could find bc I was broke…..know what I’m talking about. A new bed is a big deal. The bed I’ve been sleeping on the past two years or so was bought out of sheer necessity as for months I was sleeping on a carpeted floor in my old apartment, I had no bed….just some blankets and a pillow.

In that time that ultra cheap mattress went from bad to worse….sleep is very important and getting quality sleep wasn’t what I’ve been getting so I deemed it time to step it up and get what my body wanted. I was doing crazy shit, walking around the store collapsing face first into beds like I do at home when I’m beat from a wicked leg day….the salesman laughed at me….I told him “Hey I gotta know if it’s gonna work for me” LOL

I should have the new bed tomorrow or Friday….it’s going to be a great weekend! Lol

Aggression
03-25-09, 9:05 am
ahh I can't wait for a new bed brother. I still live with the parents, and I'm still sleeping on a 'single' sized bed. Not that I'm a huge man, but a 220lb dude doesn't have much room to move around on a single bed.

Congrats on the new bed purchase. It's gonna be nice. That's the first thing I'm doing when I move out; buying a bigger/better bed.

McFly
03-25-09, 9:08 am
Just for kicks? Haha... well, you're gonna bust some heads no matter what you do

I hope so Gambit...that is my intent!!

dont beat urself up bro...you came in and did work sometimes thats all that matters...gotta remember everynight isnt gonna be a PR night...good shit regardless

yeah today is back....I'll be right tonight!! just hoping I can breath LOL

Awesome workout bro. I hear ya on the head not in it totally. Had that Sunday.

yeah man....can't have too many days like that. you're on your way to the stage...gotta keep your eye on that date...every workouts gotta count!

You leave it behind you and move forward playboy, trust me I know exactly how you were feeling and were at!

Fuck it you pick back up and continue to move forward!

...EASY!

Thanks A....I know you do. just gotta put my pants on one leg at a time like every man and keep moving forward. Soldiering thru life

x2, Mr. A. --

We all have days where we don't quite feel in the groove, Andy -- all you can do is turn around and focus better the next time.

Mind you, I -also- have to agree that I'd love to be able to call 365 x 10 for bench an "off" day.

Keep pounding it, McFly!

thanks FD.....I'm hoping today will be a better focused workout....gotta make sure I eat today and am ready to rock

McFly
03-25-09, 9:10 am
ahh I can't wait for a new bed brother. I still live with the parents, and I'm still sleeping on a 'single' sized bed. Not that I'm a huge man, but a 220lb dude doesn't have much room to move around on a single bed.

Congrats on the new bed purchase. It's gonna be nice. That's the first thing I'm doing when I move out; buying a bigger/better bed.

I remember the days of a single bed. When I first moved out that's all i had...kinda hard to invite chicks over and toss them a sleeping bag and point them to the floor and tell them they can sleep there!!! LOL

LittleMan55
03-25-09, 9:17 am
I think my sinuses have been fucked too... I have that punched in the face feeling.

LMAO at flopping on the beds. That guy had to have been rolling at your big ass just walking around and all of a sudden falling over.

Aggression
03-25-09, 9:26 am
I remember the days of a single bed. When I first moved out that's all i had...kinda hard to invite chicks over and toss them a sleeping bag and point them to the floor and tell them they can sleep there!!! LOL

Hahaha yup.

firsthorseman97
03-25-09, 10:07 am
Congrats on the bed purchase Andy. Since your well-aware of my situation I also had to make that purchase. I ended up getting a whole bedroom suite which will be in in two weeks, but I got the frame and mattress delivered yesterday. I know exactly what you mean about needing that good night's sleep so I wasn't cutting corners either. I ended up with a queen, pillow-top mattress and it rocks. It was so hard to get out of bed this morning!

I can't imagine how ell you'll sleep when you finally get it. Congrats!