PDA

View Full Version : McFly's New Journey - Chapter 2

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

McFly
08-25-08, 8:33 am
Chapter 2

So looks like it’s time for a new journey. The first entry on my original journey was in regards to stepping foot on a bodybuilding stage for the first time. August 9th that was accomplished. Over that time I learned a great deal more about training, nutrition and MYSELF as a person. I was lucky to be able to surround myself with a wealth of knowledge and experience; training everyday with Big Al and being able to pick up some of his training and nutrition methods and getting to pick Big Ant’s brain from time to time when we got together to train…I was/am very lucky to have these two guys in my corner…a wealth of knowledge and experience as bodybuilders and as equally important, as men. Both are “good people” first and “badass athletes” second.

So begins Chapter 2 of my journey….

Tomorrow, I plan to stet foot back in the gym for the first time since the last week or so before my show. Many have already asked me what show will I do next, am I really giving up bodybuilding after one show and going straight into powerlifting as I mentioned many times over the past year….We’ll the bodybuilding bug bit me pretty hard during my prep. I for some sick reason enjoyed dieting, getting leaner and still moving (for me) heavy weight. I liked the challenge. So the plan is to compete again in LATE 2009. I want to give myself ample time to make improvements in my physique, pack on more size and bring a more complete package to the stage for my second appearance under the lights.

As for the powerlifting….don’t think for a second I’m passing on that. Once I get back in my groove and feel healthy and ready don’t be surprised if you see Old Dirty McFly on the platform. We don’t train light, we don’t really do much “volume training” Big Al started as a powerlifter and we stick with his roots. HEAVY ASS WEIGHT. I watched Dorian Yates blood and guts for the 1,000th time last night and that got the blood flowing, time for me to start doing WORK!

The next couple of weeks, will be just getting back in the groove, feeling things out, working on a new split and eating!! (which I haven’t stopped doing since the morning I woke up after the show!)

I’m being transferred into a new building at work with new people, mostly the “higher ups” which may suck so I have to feel out what I can eat in-between the “normal peoples” feeding times. I’m not too worried, I know I’ll be able to get meals in, just a matter of figuring out if it will be good hot food, cold food, or shakes. Regardless I will be getting my swole on!!

Diet:
Egg whites, oats, Big Al’s secret protein pancakes, tuna, chicken, beef, potatoes, rice, bread, pasta, (I haven’t had pasta consistently in a few years so should be interesting adding it to the mix) and whatever else I can slam down the hatch throughout the day.

I always have a supply of Ultra-iso whey and real gains on my shelf, counter and above the fridge LOL going to start up some Storm this week, as well as Nitro. Glutamine will be used a few times a day as I’ve done in the past somewhere around 30g a day. 10g of creatine will probably be thrown in the mix for good measure PWO. No doubt the Pak is always in the mix as well.

Starting off simple as possible….should be a fun ride!

firsthorseman97
08-25-08, 8:41 am
I was a long-time lurker on your last journey so I'm in for this one. We're definitely going to see a bigger and stronger McFly!

Big Wides
08-25-08, 9:24 am
log #2.....this should be entertaining should be a lot of weight being tossed around here

Elite
08-25-08, 9:44 am
So the plan is to compete again in LATE 2009. I want to give myself ample time to make improvements in my physique, pack on more size and bring a more complete package to the stage for my second appearance under the lights.

I wish more people would consider this. I understand how your 1st show can get you so much that you wanna do another asap, but the wisest thing to do, if your in this for the long haul, is to give yourself ample bulk time. So if over the next year, the guys you competed against are doing more shows and cutting a few times in between your bulk, then you've got a severe growth advantage. You & Ox are wise cats. Have a blast!

McFly
08-25-08, 9:49 am
I was a long-time lurker on your last journey so I'm in for this one. We're definitely going to see a bigger and stronger McFly!

glad you're joining in on this one!

log #2.....this should be entertaining should be a lot of weight being tossed around here

actually i am switching to a light circuit training routine 3 days a week and high intensity cardio 7 days a week! BUAHAHAHAHA

I wish more people would consider this. I understand how your 1st show can get you so much that you wanna do another asap, but the wisest thing to do, if your in this for the long haul, is to give yourself ample bulk time. So if over the next year, the guys you competed against are doing more shows and cutting a few times in between your bulk, then you've got a severe growth advantage. You & Ox are wise cats. Have a blast!

yeah man, I've seen what I'm working with and know the improvments I want to make. I don't want to step back on stage until I feel I've put together a better package...so Late 09 if i'm ready, if not, I'll take whatever time it takes....regardless, I'm having fun with it!

ChandlerXJ
08-25-08, 10:01 am
I'm loving this new journey, I also love America

Boz
08-25-08, 10:08 am
Fuck Yeah! I'm in on this one too brother.

McFly
08-25-08, 10:30 am
I'm loving this new journey, I also love America

Fuck Yeah! I'm in on this one too brother.

got my boys in here now!

things are just starting to warm up...just wait til the fire is a full blaze!

any bets on what I'll weight 1-1-09?????

they are moving my office furniture now and someone wanted to erase my 700, 500, 700 written on my dry erase board. had to tell them to keep that there....little do they know those are my RAW dead, bench, squat goals for 2009. lol

ChandlerXJ
08-25-08, 10:57 am
McFly - are there any good places to go like jet skiing or tubing or anything in the summer time in the DE, Philly area? I'm thinking about getting a jet ski for next season and bringing the jeep down and have some fun next summer on my OFF days!

Big Wides
08-25-08, 11:00 am
actually i am switching to a light circuit training routine 3 days a week and high intensity cardio 7 days a week! BUAHAHAHAHA

and you will still make me look like I am 150lbs

McFly
08-25-08, 11:05 am
McFly - are there any good places to go like jet skiing or tubing or anything in the summer time in the DE, Philly area? I'm thinking about getting a jet ski for next season and bringing the jeep down and have some fun next summer on my OFF days!

there are the delaware beaches and the bay side. i've been toying with the idea of getting a ski but my few friends who have them or boats are all getting married and most haven't touched their watercrafts all summer. plus this summer was a wash b/c of my show.

McFly
08-25-08, 11:10 am
and you will still make me look like I am 150lbs

right fool!

i've read what you've been lifting....i'm sure you've been eating your cheesesteaks smoothered in wiz!

widdlewade44
08-25-08, 11:16 am
Subbed big brother! It's gonna be another awesome Journey. Good luck, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

ChandlerXJ
08-25-08, 11:22 am
there are the delaware beaches and the bay side. i've been toying with the idea of getting a ski but my few friends who have them or boats are all getting married and most haven't touched their watercrafts all summer. plus this summer was a wash b/c of my show.

let's get a dual trailer and 2 skis haha

08-25-08, 7:13 pm
I'm in here brotha!!! LMK when the training and sushi feast is on. I'm down to train any day with you big fuckers!

1-1-09 weight guess: 253lbs.

Phil

McFly
08-25-08, 9:06 pm
I'm in here brotha!!! LMK when the training and sushi feast is on. I'm down to train any day with you big fuckers!

1-1-09 weight guess: 253lbs.

Phil

253? hmmmmm

Big Wides
08-25-08, 9:13 pm
253? hmmmmm

J Wong
08-25-08, 9:21 pm
I'm in, especially since your going to be throwing some heavy ass weight around.

08-25-08, 9:39 pm
253? hmmmmm

I'm guessing that because I believe you are going to keep your diet cleaner this time around and be a much more muscular 253 by 09' then your 260+ lbs. last year. Just my guess though......

Oh...... and Thanks for the blood & guts reminder. lol.
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=490683#post490683

Phil

McFly
08-25-08, 9:47 pm
im curious to see what i weigh right now...i've been doing more then my share of eating.

can't wait to get back on track.

Mizzarler
08-25-08, 10:57 pm
Is this your last week off McFly? I'll def be checking in once your started again, enjoy the rest!!!

McFly
08-26-08, 7:37 am
Is this your last week off McFly? I'll def be checking in once your started again, enjoy the rest!!!

I'm actually starting back today....chest and tri's

plan is to take it easy...nothing heavy...just start getting back in the groove and move some blood around....kinda like what some people here call active rest. i want to make sure i'm feeling 100% before I get under any heavy weight.....but it won't be long trust me!

ate my pancakes and eggs this morning. got a real gains/ultra iso whey/oat shake coming up next. i'd like real food got i gotta feel out my new office location and office mate...not to mention the big boss man is next door.

McFly
08-26-08, 8:56 am
eyeing up this shake and couldn’t help but notice the 3 big burgers I have packed for lunch. Made a few pounds of homemade hamburgers last night….couldn’t help but eat 3 last night, then some pasta for a evening snack!

My big question is what to have pre-workout before my pre-workout shake….pasta and meat sauce which really doesn’t have much sauce as I put so much beef in the mix…..or 2 cans of tuna and a few slices of bread….hmmmmm

Can’t wait to sip my Mcfly’s version of the Big Ant workout drink….Storm, EAA stack, Gatorade, and what ever else I can find….surely some glutamine, maybe a little more creatine….hmmmm

Over the next few weeks I will be changing the eating habits slightly, once I settle into the new digs at work and back into the new training spilt….before bed will no longer be pasta but a protein/fat shake for starters LOL

I’m debating pre-making an extra protein shake for the fridge at night as I’ve been waking up in the middle of the night hungry or thirsty….maybe slamming a ice cold shake at 3am would be better then some crystal light and whatever JUNK I can find…..your thoughts LOL

ChandlerXJ
08-26-08, 9:09 am
McFly it's gonna feel good to be back! I just had a 95% pain free workout last night with my neck/trap/head injury... getting there...

In terms of what your meal should be, I like to eat something big before I lift, even though I keep my macros the same each meal, I do potatoes pre-workout since they sit a little heavier than rice. I like to feel satisfied, not full, not hungry, before the gym - I think you're the same way right?

Also, that night-time shake has been a huge debate for everyone - some people say just have whey with fat since fats are burned during sleep and carbs will be stored as fat, but some people say it doesn't matter... I've done both, I've had full fledge shakes, I've had just protein, I've had just protein and fat... I guess I don't know what works, because I got fat regardless LOL... to combat the nighttime hunger , I just take a few grams of GABA and some melatonin before bed with my protein + fat shake, and I am out like a light until morning.

At the very maximum of the very least, I think 1 scoop of whey, a little fat, and maybe some aminos for good measure would do the trick if you wanna get anal about it it.

At the very least I'd say pop 6 amino tech and 6 uniliver and you'd be good. You wanna stay sleeping!

McFly you eat like a king - that's for sure.

McFly
08-26-08, 9:41 am
6 uniliver and you'd be good

damn that's what i forgot this morning my Uniliver tabs....UGH

I think pasta will taste better today after work....mmmnnnn then sip my preworkout shake on the way to the gym.....save the tuna for another time.

i need to make a supplement order soon....i need more protein and glutamine...i think i'm going to get a tub of fruit punch ultra-iso....i love the chocolate and always have 2-3 on hand but i'ma try the fruit punch

firsthorseman97
08-26-08, 9:49 am
Fruit punch is alright. I've been mixing it with vanilla milk & egg protein so I can stomach the M & E. I still like lemonade the best but I remember you had problems with it clumping.

mcbeast
08-26-08, 9:59 am
Mcfly,on this bulk i can see you hittin almost 290 & pounding out some sickening numbers.

McFly
08-26-08, 11:38 am
Mcfly,on this bulk i can see you hittin almost 290 & pounding out some sickening numbers.

holy shit...i thought 270 was pushing it...big al said 280....now i hear 290.....wtf

guess i better start eating!!!

firsthorseman97
08-26-08, 12:04 pm
holy shit...i thought 270 was pushing it...big al said 280....now i hear 290.....wtf

guess i better start eating!!!

Now that's the right mentality!

Pizzalamp
08-26-08, 12:11 pm
bigger is better mcfly
id like to see u 295-300 no less no more

McFly
08-26-08, 12:22 pm
god damn, what did i start!?!?!?!?!

you know what though, it's all good...I'ma eat, train, and make sure I can't look back at this offseason and say "I wish I ..." because the one thing i did learn from my show is I trained and dieted so I'd have no regrets or "what if's" and it felt damn good at the end....so I'm going to apply that same mentality here....good thing is I get to eat a lot more enjoyable foods in the offseason....sushi, burgers, this stuff called pasta, Big Al style pancakes....buffets.....ahhhh

6 hours til i'm back in my humid, hot, dirty, musty gym....can't wait....well I can but that's another story.....

T o m m Y
08-26-08, 6:56 pm
bigger is better mcfly
id like to see u 295-300 no less no more

haha,x2!

What is your wt at right now mcfly?

McFly
08-26-08, 9:50 pm
AHHHHH so good to be back in the gym. hit a nice chest and tri workout With Big Al, Big Ant, TommyGuns and Eric. stuck to the game plan and didn't go heavy at all but let me tell you the pump was FUCKING INSANE!!!!

so I got on the good old scale before the workout....lets just say ihad a pretty good rebound before even hitting the weights and just so you guys don't think i've been bullshittin about my eating....tipped the scale at 240 pounds. BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

did i mention how sick the pump was today....and the Secret Big Ant drink was much tastier then the water I was drinking precontest!!!!

Big Al
08-26-08, 11:46 pm
Ya,5150 your way off on your guess.LOL
I say buy 1-1-09 he will be close to 280,shit he's only got 40 more lbs to go.That ain't shit.
It is funny because Mcfly is sooo much bigger than when he was in the gym last people didn't know it was him.LOL
We had a good crew tonight,thats how we sopose to move.

McFly
08-27-08, 8:35 am
I say buy 1-1-09 he will be close to 280,shit he's only got 40 more lbs to go.That ain't shit.
It is funny because Mcfly is sooo much bigger than when he was in the gym last people didn't know it was him.LOL

yeah we were moving through the workout at a nice pace...good to be back!

280 by 1-1-09...hmmmm looks like I'm gonna have to upgrade the big boy section of my closet!!!

tore up a fresh batch of pancakes this morning....got my RG/Iso/Oat shake waiting in the lunch box....gotta get my swole on!

btw, my chest and tri's are sore or still pumped one or the other. LMFAO!!!!

ChandlerXJ
08-27-08, 8:40 am
Well if you're at 280, I'll have to try to replace the missing 240 or 250 slot... whatever the hell you were!

I was a solid 200, a fat 220 - and I dieted off too much muscle. Like copious amounts.

If I can be a solid 220, and a fat 240 and not diet off muscle, I'll be right where I need to be.

I got no problem growing, just gotta actually DO IT!

widdlewade44
08-27-08, 10:26 am
Big Al stated the number I was thinking of McFly...I guessing 280-285 (& 282) if you're looking for the solid number. Gonna be a sick ride wherever you end up. Good luck, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

McFly
08-27-08, 10:42 am
Big Al stated the number I was thinking of McFly...I guessing 280-285 (& 282) if you're looking for the solid number. Gonna be a sick ride wherever you end up. Good luck, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

we'll see what happens.

shake down, half a gallon of water gone, now waiting til noon to throw down the last of the burgers i made on Monday. gotta whip up another few pounds tonight.

training back and biceps tonight...light and easy....get that blood flowing again

I think all the talk of me eating pancakes and waffles via the recipe Big Al blessed me with has him a little fired up and I think he is probably making a bactch of them at this moment. hahahaha

BigAnt
08-27-08, 1:05 pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the workout last night, felt good moving some weight...with the BIG BOYZ again!

BigAnt
08-27-08, 1:06 pm
pasta eating freak!

great rebound, still got more to put on big boy...looking forward to your off season!

McFly
08-27-08, 1:30 pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the workout last night, felt good moving some weight...with the BIG BOYZ again!

YEAH BUDDY, we all gotta train more often! good people good energy good times!

pasta eating freak!

great rebound, still got more to put on big boy...looking forward to your off season!

yes i do...Mcfly of 2008 is a thing of the past....bigger and better things to come.

McFly
08-28-08, 9:19 am
A nice little back and bicep session in the books on my first week back….stuck to the plan but did work up to 405 bent over row set, everything else was VERY moderate. Biceps got a hellacious pump, very strict form and a varying rep ranges really got the blood pumping.

Some people are still having a hard time recognizing me LOL they all remember the dieted down McFly…not the stay-puff marshmallow version of McFly.

Off day from training today, going to do my grocery shopping world tour LOL I hit anywhere from 2-4 stores to get the sale items and certain things I like at different stores. Gotta stay on the budget but make sure I get all the swole food I need!

McFly
08-28-08, 3:28 pm
keeping it simple so far...

my first week back I'm keeping things rather simple...clearly i'm eating enough LOL

Before the week began I dug into my supplement cabinet and pieced together my stack.

keeing it simple, thigns i know work for me and will help me get the ball rolling again....

No doubt the Pak is in the mix.
Uniliver tabs a few times a day, usually about 6 per serving.
10g glutamine when i first wake up and 5-10g added to every shake i make during the day.
Real Gains twice a day (my custom blend posted a few posts back).
preworkout: Ultra-Iso whey and some carbs.
Intra workout: Gatorade, 3 scoops of EAA stack, 2 scoops of Storm and a scoop of glutamine.
PWO: ultra-iso whey, carbs and glutamine.
Nitro pre and post workout as well...almost forgot that

i think that's it for now....just the basics....clearly my body is responding from all the differnt nutrients and the surplus of calories it hadn't seen for nearly 4 months. Now I just have to get my body back used to actually lifting.

I'm interested in the Beta Ala9....maybe my next sup order.

most importantly I want to make sure my kitchen stay stocked with food, prepared food so i can eat as much as I need when i need to eat. i hear people complain..... many times to Big Al about how they can't grow...but they miss meals, don't eat enough or just eat plain worthless food. peanut butter on a fucking rice cake is not Not NOt NOT going to make you grow!!! now some ground beef and a couple baked potatoes NOW WE ARE TALKING....

McFly
08-31-08, 8:03 am
ahhh been slacking on here already LOL....training sholders and shin with big Al Friday night. again taking it easy, got still getting sore as heck. off day from training yesterday which was VERY nice and hitting legs in a few hours. already downed one meal, looking to throw down one more meal then my pre-workout shake before we train.

I thought i was over my sweet tooth kick but had some rum laced brownies yesterday..i thought i'd have some left over for PWO today but they didn't even make it in my front door!! LOL

Boz
08-31-08, 8:22 am
mmmm brownies.......

McFly
08-31-08, 9:48 am
mmmm brownies.......

when you think you've had enough....one more taste so much better!! LOL

off to the gym....got a bunch of new pics from the photographers from my show...much better then the old ones.

Pizzalamp
08-31-08, 9:51 am

my first week back I'm keeping things rather simple...clearly i'm eating enough LOL

Before the week began I dug into my supplement cabinet and pieced together my stack.

keeing it simple, thigns i know work for me and will help me get the ball rolling again....

No doubt the Pak is in the mix.
Uniliver tabs a few times a day, usually about 6 per serving.
10g glutamine when i first wake up and 5-10g added to every shake i make during the day.
Real Gains twice a day (my custom blend posted a few posts back).
preworkout: Ultra-Iso whey and some carbs.
Intra workout: Gatorade, 3 scoops of EAA stack, 2 scoops of Storm and a scoop of glutamine.
PWO: ultra-iso whey, carbs and glutamine.
Nitro pre and post workout as well...almost forgot that

i think that's it for now....just the basics....clearly my body is responding from all the differnt nutrients and the surplus of calories it hadn't seen for nearly 4 months. Now I just have to get my body back used to actually lifting.

most importantly I want to make sure my kitchen stay stocked with food, prepared food so i can eat as much as I need when i need to eat. i hear people complain..... many times to Big Al about how they can't grow...but they miss meals, don't eat enough or just eat plain worthless food. peanut butter on a fucking rice cake is not Not NOt NOT going to make you grow!!! now some ground beef and a couple baked potatoes NOW WE ARE TALKING....

ever think of adding omega in? its awesome

Boz
08-31-08, 1:04 pm
got a bunch of new pics from the photographers from my show...much better then the old ones.

You gonna post up a link or put em on your myspace? Oh wait, I guess I need to make a trip to TTC to check em out huh? lol

McFly
08-31-08, 4:22 pm
You gonna post up a link or put em on your myspace? Oh wait, I guess I need to make a trip to TTC to check em out huh? lol

i'll probably upload them sometime in the next few days.....I'm having brownie withdrawl and might have to make a batch for myself LOL actually I'm about to go out back and fire up the grille and have myself a little BBQ

McFly
08-31-08, 4:24 pm
ever think of adding omega in? its awesome

i've had a passing thought about it but haven't really put much thought/research into it. I eat a lot of fat as it is and I don't know enough to feel comfortable adding even more fat.

McFly
08-31-08, 4:29 pm
oh yeah...hit legs....stayed pretty light but felt good to hit them again. did our typical workout that seems to keep em growing so why change much of it....ya dig? lol

probably going to train chest tomorrow afternoon.....I guess i pissed everyone off being a moody prick when i was dieting b/c I haven't been invited to one labor day BBQ....bastards!!! maybe me and Big Al will go shut down this southern style BBQ pit near my house tomorrow. they have pulled pork, sausage, steaks, beef, chicken, taters....all the real BBQ stuff and they serve it by the pound!!! yeah boy!!!!!

BigAnt
08-31-08, 5:35 pm
oh yeah...hit legs....stayed pretty light but felt good to hit them again. did our typical workout that seems to keep em growing so why change much of it....ya dig? lol

probably going to train chest tomorrow afternoon.....I guess i pissed everyone off being a moody prick when i was dieting b/c I haven't been invited to one labor day BBQ....bastards!!! maybe me and Big Al will go shut down this southern style BBQ pit near my house tomorrow. they have pulled pork, sausage, steaks, beef, chicken, taters....all the real BBQ stuff and they serve it by the pound!!! yeah boy!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Southern BBQ!

Got room for one more seat?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah, I am dieting....LOL

Big Al
08-31-08, 5:57 pm
Did someone say BBQ??Then we would have to have some icecream..
I got about 15lbs of burger cookin and an oven full of breaded chicken breasts.It's time to stop fuckin around and get growing.......
Sorry Biganth but we got some growin to do......

McFly
08-31-08, 6:24 pm
Did someone say BBQ??Then we would have to have some icecream..
I got about 15lbs of burger cookin and an oven full of breaded chicken breasts.It's time to stop fuckin around and get growing.......
Sorry Biganth but we got some growin to do......

breaded chicken mnnn i might have to make some for myself. I just ate a pound of burger and starting to feel hungry WTF

gonna show some people what no bullshit eating, no bullshit training gets ya

Toni69
09-01-08, 12:32 am
so...I say a batch of those brownies on a regular basis and your surely on your way to 280 sooner than you think...;)

No matter...you have accomplished so much and this show is a stepping stone onto bigger and better things for you McFly...a bigger and better McFly for one! Although, I dont know how much better you can possibly look..you looked beyond fantastic at your show. You know Im like your biggest fan right? and if you ever need a recipe for brownies.....

haha!

Big Al
09-01-08, 1:45 am
Hey,I thought I was his biggest fan!!LOL

McFly
09-01-08, 4:55 pm
You know Im like your biggest fan right?

Hey,I thought I was his biggest fan!!LOL

now now children don't fight! there should be plently of McFly to go around in the next few months if i keep eating/growing!!!

McFly
09-01-08, 5:00 pm
gym was closed but Jack the owner had to train as he he getting ready for the AC ProAM and he invited us train if we needed to so we adjusted the schedule and it was Me,Big AL nd TommyGun in the gym. Still taking it kinda easy but a little more then last week.

chest and tri's went a little like this:

flat barbell working up to sets of 315
incline barbell again to 315, then back down as my shoulder still isn't 100% and it reminded me of that!
finished off with WIDE grip incline presses on the smith

rope push downs
overhead db extensions
rope overhead ext

i think that was it....felt pretty good...can't ewait to be 100% and slinging some iron!

lovin my storm eaa gatorade workout drink!

B Con
09-01-08, 5:03 pm
Subbed for anything involving the natural phenom known as McFly.

McFly
09-02-08, 8:23 am
ugh I am sore! legs, chest, tri's...ahh it feels good to be back!

ate and slept pretty much all day after training yesterday...didn't do anything productive that i had planned but oh well....

had a hard time getting out of bed (thank god i pre-package most of my meals) I had barely enough time to take the dog on his 15 minute walk, get showered, pack my lunch box and head off to work. luckily i only live 5 minutes away from work so I made it just in time!

ate, threw down my pak, uni-liver tabs and a caffeine tab to get my ass in gear....lol not sure why i'm so tired this morning considering I was planted on the sofa most of the day yesterday.

off day today, going to visit my parents and raid their house of the left over mexican food they had last night and hit up costco a few things...

damn i want to drink my meal #2 shake already but i really need to hold out for another hour and half or I'll run out of food before my work day is over....ugh...maybe i'll have to start packing an extra meal or a box of fat free cookies and another shake LOL

just a little pic from breakfast yesterday before chest....when I say I eat.....I EAT
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd167/ANDYttc/IMG00188.jpg
14 egg whites w/ fat free cheese and all the pancakes you could eat! minus the chocolate chips that's a Big AL thing....maybe i'll add them if I stop growing LOL

T o m m Y
09-02-08, 3:54 pm
weigh it!!

ugh,i really need to eat like you or ill never get big i think lol....im stuck at 190!!! ughhhh...

B Con
09-02-08, 5:26 pm
Damn thats a lot of pancakes!!! You just made me hungry for pancakes.

Boz
09-02-08, 7:30 pm
Correct me if I'm wrong McFly, but just so everyone knows, those ain't no bitch ass pancakes neither. They ain't made with water, their made with egg whites. So thats 14 egg whites w/cheese plus however many liquid egg whites it takes to make that many cakes. Eat Big, Get BIG! McFly learned from the best fellas!

McFly
09-02-08, 8:07 pm
Correct me if I'm wrong McFly, but just so everyone knows, those ain't no bitch ass pancakes neither. They ain't made with water, their made with egg whites. So thats 14 egg whites w/cheese plus however many liquid egg whites it takes to make that many cakes. Eat Big, Get BIG! McFly learned from the best fellas!

ya damn right they ain't NO BITCHASS PANCAKES!!!! they are heavy in the egg white department! you know how we get down!

Mizzarler
09-02-08, 8:32 pm
damn those look good what do you use? everytime i use egg whites oats and splenda they def dont look like that! those look tasty

McFly
09-03-08, 7:49 am
i'll let Big Al spill his TOP SECRET SUPER COMPLEX pancake recipe as he is the mad scientist who created it!

Toni69
09-03-08, 7:54 am
ok, so what's a girl gotta do to get this recipe off Al??? I can recipe swap..I got recipe secrets too ya know, LOL.

McFly
09-03-08, 7:55 am
yeah buddy! back and bi's today!

can't wait...still suppose to take it east but we will turn it up a notch i'm sure.

got my meals as usual, ready to rock thru this day and get my grow on!!!

it feels like a long time since i was fired up to go to the gym and had a full belly of fuel to burn thru the workouts....if you don't remember how me and Big AL get down at The Training Center...as Urep would say....STAY TUNDED!!!

DAMN I think i'm going to watch blood and guts one more time before i return it to the big man....8am and I am fired UP!!!!!!

09-03-08, 9:01 am
ok, so what's a girl gotta do to get this recipe off Al??? I can recipe swap..I got recipe secrets too ya know, LOL.

HAhahahaha.... It will be so funny once the Big man post's up the recipe. It's MUCH more simple than you would ever imagine. I don't rock the choco chips in mine either though Andy....

Dude they(sqdn. Capt.) just made me do my fuckin' PT test on a FULLLLL belly of oats, whole milk and about 60g's Whey...... Still ran a 10:01 1.5mi, 62 pushups in 60 secs, 55 situps in 60 secs. I'm beat. Bout to stuff my face again and heads to the beach with my chicken head lol.

McFly
09-03-08, 9:07 am
HAhahahaha.... It will be so funny once the Big man post's up the recipe. It's MUCH more simple than you would ever imagine. I don't rock the choco chips in mine either though Andy....

Dude they(sqdn. Capt.) just made me do my fuckin' PT test on a FULLLLL belly of oats, whole milk and about 60g's Whey...... Still ran a 10:01 1.5mi, 62 pushups in 60 secs, 55 situps in 60 secs. I'm beat. Bout to stuff my face again and heads to the beach with my chicken head lol.

if she saw you called her a chicken head i'm sure she'd beat you with YOUR pink hello kitty camera!!!

Boz
09-03-08, 10:15 am
if she saw you called her a chicken head i'm sure she'd beat you with YOUR pink hello kitty camera!!!

LMFAO! That girl got my boy on LOCK! She would fuck him up!

McFly
09-03-08, 11:38 am
LMFAO! That girl got my boy on LOCK! She would fuck him up!

no wonder the kid can't gain weight....his girl has him PW'd.....probably building a sand castle and writing her name in sand as we speak!!!

Big Wides
09-03-08, 11:40 am
no wonder the kid can't gain weight....his girl has him PW'd.....probably building a sand castle and writing her name in sand as we speak!!!

haha

McFly
09-03-08, 12:54 pm
haha

oh boy, it feels good to be fat n' happy again and busting balls along the way!

Maccabee
09-03-08, 1:28 pm
Yo McFly, you ate all that for breakfast for one meal?

That looks like what I eat the whole day haha lol.

McFly
09-03-08, 1:41 pm
Yo McFly, you ate all that for breakfast for one meal?

That looks like what I eat the whole day haha lol.

No only half in one meal, saved the rest for later!

Boz
09-03-08, 3:05 pm
oh boy, it feels good to be fat n' happy again and busting balls along the way!

Good times brother! When you gonna be ready for us to come up there and lift some heavy ass weight. Need to see if Phils girl will let him out to play. lol

McFly
09-03-08, 3:21 pm
Good times brother! When you gonna be ready for us to come up there and lift some heavy ass weight. Need to see if Phils girl will let him out to play. lol

you coming up for legs or back? i know there was some chatter about coming up to train back one of these days.

I raise my realgains and oat shake..."Phil AKA 5150 AKA Hello Kitty, he was a warrior and a beast in the gym, everyday trying to get bigger and stronger....we are left with his memories as he is off to the world of PW land, building sand castles, picking flowers and doing her laundry!"

BTW 5150, i know a good jewler....should give you a good deal on the ring.

Boz
09-03-08, 3:31 pm
OMG that hurts! Can't breathe! ROFLMFAO! Either one is good for me bro. anytime I can train with you all is a good time.

Big Al
09-03-08, 3:58 pm
I got the perfect song for our boy 5150...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-j44iGHRXo

Big Al
09-03-08, 4:00 pm
Sorry Phil,I couldn't help myself.LMFAO

Hoomgar
09-03-08, 4:11 pm

I miss a few days and I miss 5 pages of McFly's new journey. I don't need to tell ya that I feel more than a little late. Subbed for sure bro. Like a freight train Andy, keep it rolling my man...

Stack looks solid bro. Yea get you some of that BA9. I ain't foolin! Your going to love it!

Time to get your grow on bro...

Hg

Boz
09-03-08, 5:17 pm
I got the perfect song for our boy 5150...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-j44iGHRXo

OMG! Phil is gonna kick my ass after all is said and done. But that song is classic! Gonna hold onto that one....lol

09-03-08, 5:37 pm
Sir's........!!!! Let's get a few things straight..... I'm in no way, shape or form PW'd. Boz can vouch that I don't miss a meal or a session on ANYONES account. Secondly, Only real men rock Pink Hello Kitty camera's and take pics at Bodybuilding shows proudly with that same camera. Lastly, I'll ask Britt if I can still come train back soon. We've got broadway musical tickets and we're doing a couples message along with fasting for a week for a"body cleanse" so training with ya'll might have to wait..........YEAH RIGHT!!!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

McFly
09-03-08, 9:45 pm
Sir's........!!!! Let's get a few things straight..... I'm in no way, shape or form PW'd. Boz can vouch that I don't miss a meal or a session on ANYONES account. Secondly, Only real men rock Pink Hello Kitty camera's and take pics at Bodybuilding shows proudly with that same camera. Lastly, I'll ask Britt if I can still come train back soon. We've got broadway musical tickets and we're doing a couples message along with fasting for a week for a"body cleanse" so training with ya'll might have to wait..........YEAH RIGHT!!!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

that's my boy!!! glad you got a sense of humor....

Big Al
09-03-08, 11:16 pm
But Phil,did you at least like my song.FLMAO!!!!!
And damn good workout tonight.Still cant bend my arms right.

09-04-08, 6:05 am
But Phil,did you at least like my song.FLMAO!!!!!
And damn good workout tonight.Still cant bend my arms right.

Yeah dude.... and that's one of his "softer" songs really lol. Some of that dudes shit is NUTS!

McFly
09-04-08, 7:31 am
Back and biceps last night….

We for the most part still stuck to the game plan, moderate weight, easing back into things for a few weeks….still got a sick pump and feel great this morning.

Back:
Smith pullups: 3 sets x 10-12 last set w/ a plate added to the mix
Bent over bb rows: 135, 225, 315, 405 x 8-10
Deadlifts: 135, 225, 315, 495 x whatever felt good…..I wanted to go heavier but stuck to the game plan
Seated rows: stack (I think 300 pounds) for 3 sets x x 10-12 (we need out chain back so we can chain plates to the stack in a few weeks)
Wide grip Pull downs: something x 10, stack x 10

Biceps: West Coast Workout
SLOW VERY STRICT CONTROLLED FORM talk about a fucking pump it’s been 12 hours and I still have a pump

HS one arm preacher 3 x 15
Standing db curls 3 x 10
Cybex one arm 3 sets 10-20 reps

Awesome workout for even a lighter day….felt good to pull from the floor even though my hamstrings are tight as hell….Gained a pound since the last time I visited the scale…off day today, going to run some errands and relax.

B Con
09-04-08, 7:37 am
LMAO at that song big al.

Damn nice workout McFly... tossing that shit around like its nothing ... lightweight baby!

Nice pound gain... enjoy the off day broseph.

firsthorseman97
09-04-08, 7:43 am
Very impressive workout for just using "moderate weight". I can't wait for you to start moving the "heavy" shit!

McFly
09-04-08, 7:51 am
can't wait for you to start moving the "heavy" shit!

either can I! trust me

Hoomgar
09-04-08, 9:57 am
either can I! trust me

So are you heavier than me again yet big boy or do we have a few more weeks of eatin before that happens? LOL!

How is that bicep tendon!?

Hg

McFly
09-04-08, 10:30 am
So are you heavier than me again yet big boy or do we have a few more weeks of eatin before that happens? LOL!

How is that bicep tendon!?

Hg

unless you are 250+ i think i got you POPS!!!!!

bicep tendon is good, not better but good...hence why we've been taking it easy.

Hoomgar
09-04-08, 11:21 am
unless you are 250+ i think i got you POPS!!!!!

bicep tendon is good, not better but good...hence why we've been taking it easy.

Yea I knew dat but had to get you fired up ;) - I is still at 220 bro, not sure whats up with that?

That tendon crap gotta go! Any long term plans? Doctor maybe? can't have that thing nagging all season again this year! Hope you heal up tight bro.

Hg

McFly
09-04-08, 11:58 am
Yea I knew dat but had to get you fired up ;) - I is still at 220 bro, not sure whats up with that?

That tendon crap gotta go! Any long term plans? Doctor maybe? can't have that thing nagging all season again this year! Hope you heal up tight bro.

Hg

doc said all i can do is rest it...there isn't much else and I'm not a fan of loading up on pain killers to pretend its not there. I'm taking it easy on what i know causes me pain and so far things have been going VERY VERY well. I just can't get too aggressive too fast on certain movements. It's good as gravy my friend.

side note:

lunch time....time for some good old ground beef! I love the off season RED MEAT AND CARBS!!!!!!

my biceps freaking HURT...I like it!!!!

girlbdybldr
09-04-08, 12:01 pm
doc said all i can do is rest it...there isn't much else and I'm not a fan of loading up on pain killers to pretend its not there. I'm taking it easy on what i know causes me pain and so far things have been going VERY VERY well. I just can't get too aggressive too fast on certain movements. It's good as gravy my friend.

side note:

lunch time....time for some good old ground beef! I love the off season RED MEAT AND CARBS!!!!!!

I've been having red meat pretty much every night on keto ... I just miss carbs and those pancakes you ate looked amazing!!!!

You coming next Sat?

Big Wides
09-04-08, 12:06 pm

that reminds me of what I just had....ground bison, taters and hot sauce. eating is the good life

McFly
09-04-08, 12:07 pm
I've been having red meat pretty much every night on keto ... I just miss carbs and those pancakes you ate looked amazing!!!!

You coming next Sat?

yeah, I'm coming up next saturday.

I ate red meat when i was dieting but it was lean steak BLAH...I like my fatty offseason ground beef!!! oh yes the pancakes mmmnnnn i've found covering them in PB and syrup are even more tasty!!!

Hoomgar
09-04-08, 1:24 pm

side note:

that reminds me of what I just had....ground bison, taters and hot sauce. eating is the good life

I agree fellas, life is good. Cheese Steak and Fries down the hatch here. Now to slip into my afternoon food comma LOL!

McFly
09-04-08, 1:37 pm
Now to slip into my afternoon food comma LOL!

I MISS THAT!! i got "upgraded" to an big ass office suite but now i have an office mate so I can no longer close my door, draw the blinds and take an afternoon nap...some fucking upgrade! hahaha

Wides, where do you score the bison from? i don't see it too often

Big Wides
09-04-08, 2:16 pm
The supermarket up by me sells both the ground version and steak medallions. I also pick it up at either Sam's Club or BJs when I do my large food shopping. I tend to stock up on what they have and freeze what I dont use right away so it lasts

McFly
09-05-08, 8:59 am
Was off from training yesterday and napped, ate and went to bed LOL

still tired for some reason...oh well....maybe more carbs will make me up LOL

hitting shoulders and shins tonight....LOVE TRAINING SHOULDERS!

ate my pancakes with a little natty PB this morning...was quite delightful! LOL

about to enduldge in a McFly special real gains shake and some uni-liver tabs

firsthorseman97
09-05-08, 9:12 am
What goes into a "McFly special real gains shake"?

McFly
09-05-08, 9:35 am
What goes into a "McFly special real gains shake"?

real gain, ultra-iso whey, glutamine and oats, blended with 14oz of water

McFly
09-07-08, 4:30 pm
just got home from leg day, me Big Al and the cubanbee hit legs....getting there folks

treadmill and extensions up to stack for a warm up

-2-3 warm up sets on leg press then 1290, 1650, 1920, 1920 all for 10-12 reps
-vertical leg press 3 maybe 4 sets i forget, started with 560 and added 45's til it was almost loaded
-iso extensions 3 sets x 10
-iso-kneeling ham curl 90, 135, 180 x 8-10
lying leg curl 3 sets up to stack for 6-10

sipped my haterade, storm, eaa stack and glutamine workout drink and slammed my ultra-iso and carbs PWO

all in all OVER 200 grams of carbs surrounding my workout....if i don't grow WTF

BTW we had WAY TOO MUCH FUN IN THE GYM hahahaha

about to eat some slammin lasagna that found its way in my fridge then off to eat some dinner with the fam.....

just trying to get big.....maybe one day...

09-07-08, 7:13 pm
just trying to get big.....maybe one day...

Hearing someone like you (@ 250+lbs and rapidly climbing) say this, makes someone like me (@ only 200lbs and climbing like ms. daisy) want to smack your mouth...... hahaha.

Hoomgar
09-07-08, 8:46 pm
Hearing someone like you (@ 250+lbs and rapidly climbing) say this, makes someone like me (@ only 200lbs and climbing like ms. daisy) want to smack your mouth...... hahaha.

I'll bear grab him when he isn't looking and you smack him bro! LOL! McFly, you growin like a weed boy! Whatchu talkin about "maybe someday"???

Man those numbers are coming back on quick and heavy! Boom!

McFly is back...

Hg

Toni69
09-07-08, 8:49 pm
I'll bear grab him when he isn't looking and you smack him bro! LOL! McFly, you growin like a weed boy! Whatchu talkin about "maybe someday"???

McFly is back...

Hg

ha! I dont think he ever really left. McFly means hard and heavy year round baby! ;)

McFly
09-08-08, 7:51 am

now now....respect your elders young grasshopper!!!!!

I was talking to Boz about possibly coming down to the base to train with you guys...i gotta talk to Al about it but I'm sure he'd be down...we can hit up his favorite grocery store down state while we're down there

McFly is back...

Hg

yeah man, the strength really never dropped off much, just need to find my groove again...some exercises just don't "feel right" .....things are coming though....I need to grow and make improvements if i want to better the 2008 McFly and that work starts NOW and there are some numbers I want to hit if i jump in a powerlifting meet in 2009 and weight doesn't move by itself.

ha! I dont think he ever really left. McFly means hard and heavy year round baby! ;)

haha thanks T!!! i try

McFly
09-08-08, 11:50 am
off day from the gym today, so nothing but eating and work is on the schedule....working on meal 3...an 8 cup sized tupperware container FILLED with lasagna....some uni-liver tabs and a few cookies to round off the meal....HEY IT'S OFFSEASON!!!

eggwhite and oat shake is next in line this afternoon

B Con
09-08-08, 12:17 pm
Damn it McFly... every time I come in here I gotta go eat... your meals make me so hungry... Was that pancake recipe ever divulged?

09-08-08, 1:31 pm
now now....respect your elders young grasshopper!!!!!

I was talking to Boz about possibly coming down to the base to train with you guys...i gotta talk to Al about it but I'm sure he'd be down...we can hit up his favorite grocery store down state while we're down there

Hahahaha... You know I was just kidding.

That would be sick man. I'm gonna make it up for a sun. leg session here VERY soon. When ya'll wanna come down?

Boz
09-08-08, 3:32 pm
I don't think he was kidding McFly.....He was talking all kinds of shit at the gym today! lol

McFly
09-08-08, 3:45 pm
I don't think he was kidding McFly.....He was talking all kinds of shit at the gym today! lol

just cuz he's got a hot car and a cute girl.....wait til he's back up here at TTC...oh wait that's if he is allowed....probably has some lunch date eating salad and apples or some shit like that....

Powerfulkate
09-08-08, 5:09 pm
Damn! Where have I been??? McFly Part 2 is already up to the end of page 6. I've got some reading to do...
Looks like it is all about food....Hah!
Are you all bloated and happy now McFly?

09-08-08, 7:24 pm
just cuz he's got a hot car and a cute girl.....wait til he's back up here at TTC...oh wait that's if he is allowed....probably has some lunch date eating salad and apples or some shit like that....

Sir...............!!!! Give a break! lol. The "Hot Car" is for sale btw and as for the girl..... Well, yeah she's a cutie.
Anyhow, I turned my calories up almost 1K extra per day over the past week or so(Via the secret squirrel BigAL pancakes mostly)... Gonna stick with that cause' this bein' small shit ain't hacking it. Maybe over in Korea those lil' stores with the green crosses can host me some Test-E and we'll let the growing begin :-) ..... Uh I mean animal test LMAO!!!

McFly
09-08-08, 8:19 pm
ahhh what a night....I'm sitting here reflecting a bit sitting on my sofa surfing AnimalPak via my wireless set up and a 42" HD monitor after being pretty much rejected and discriminated against at Planet Fitness for being too big? ironic that now my home TV is my computer monitor LOL A N Y W A Y......... I can't imagine if Big AL or someone of that size walked in ther asking about a membership.

I walked past a tower of pizza boxes and massage chairs found my way to the front desk and told them i was new to the area and lookinG for for a gym, actually i was bored and knew this would be a fun trip tisk tisk on me! Immediately I was told "I don't think this is your kind of gym, we don't cater to your type, you know powerlifters and bodybuilders", Mind you I was in a nice polo shirt and jeans that I wore to work however, I expected it but at the same time it kinda was like being stabbed in the side. I got took the 5 cent tour in hopes the kind gentleman would atleast advise me of a gym that would "cater to my type" considering i told him I was new to the area. No help there.

For $10 a month it will be a good place to do my morning cardio as it is right around the corner from my house and they have over 110 pieces of cardio equipment and the 60 pound dumbbells would suffice for arm day if needed and there is tanning included in the monthly fee and honestly I'd be half tempted to join just for that....cardio and tanning especially around the time of my next show. But the whole "your type" thing kinda rubbed me the wrong way....

anyway, just my little rant for the evening.....i expected the gym not to have all the shit we like but considering they were the only gym advertised in the "just moved" packet the post office left me in my mailbox I thought I'd at least be pointed in the right direction....oh well it was fun, funny and sadly the highlight of my lazy evening....

Pizza PWO....i'm still trying to figure that one out

Mizzarler
09-08-08, 9:41 pm
ahhh what a night....I'm sitting here reflecting a bit sitting on my sofa surfing AnimalPak via my wireless set up and a 42" HD monitor after being pretty much rejected and discriminated against at Planet Fitness for being too big? ironic that now my home TV is my computer monitor LOL A N Y W A Y......... I can't imagine if Big AL or someone of that size walked in ther asking about a membership.

I walked past a tower of pizza boxes and massage chairs found my way to the front desk and told them i was new to the area and lookinG for for a gym, actually i was bored and knew this would be a fun trip tisk tisk on me! Immediately I was told "I don't think this is your kind of gym, we don't cater to your type, you know powerlifters and bodybuilders", Mind you I was in a nice polo shirt and jeans that I wore to work however, I expected it but at the same time it kinda was like being stabbed in the side. I got took the 5 cent tour in hopes the kind gentleman would atleast advise me of a gym that would "cater to my type" considering i told him I was new to the area. No help there.

For $10 a month it will be a good place to do my morning cardio as it is right around the corner from my house and they have over 110 pieces of cardio equipment and the 60 pound dumbbells would suffice for arm day if needed and there is tanning included in the monthly fee and honestly I'd be half tempted to join just for that....cardio and tanning especially around the time of my next show. But the whole "your type" thing kinda rubbed me the wrong way....

anyway, just my little rant for the evening.....i expected the gym not to have all the shit we like but considering they were the only gym advertised in the "just moved" packet the post office left me in my mailbox I thought I'd at least be pointed in the right direction....oh well it was fun, funny and sadly the highlight of my lazy evening....

Pizza PWO....i'm still trying to figure that one out

WOW...I work out at LA Fitness its such a joke, tonight at legs I asked to work in with this guy on leg curls and he said I do a set every minute I dont have time...I was like WTF

McFly
09-09-08, 6:59 am
Damn! Where have I been??? McFly Part 2 is already up to the end of page 6. I've got some reading to do...
Looks like it is all about food....Hah!
Are you all bloated and happy now McFly?

you know how the "offseasom" is!!!!!!

Hoomgar
09-09-08, 9:32 am
"Your type" LOL FREAK! It's a honor big guy, don't be offended. He was telling you the truth!

mmmmm, Pizza...

Hg

Pizzalamp
09-09-08, 9:41 am
mcfly-i used to go to world gym-we had dumbells up to 140lbs, 5 power racks, every piece of hammer strength, tons of military racks everyhting

then 1 day out of nowhere planet fitness took over and they threw everything out

then we had pizza mondays and bagel wednesdays

i was doing deads one time and was informed they are not allowed

McFly
09-09-08, 10:09 am
mcfly-i used to go to world gym-we had dumbells up to 140lbs, 5 power racks, every piece of hammer strength, tons of military racks everyhting

then 1 day out of nowhere planet fitness took over and they threw everything out

then we had pizza mondays and bagel wednesdays

i was doing deads one time and was informed they are not allowed

just my kinda place!!!!

Hoomgar
09-09-08, 10:50 am
just my kinda place!!!!

That's it! Get Wides and J to invade that place with the chains! LOL!

McFly
09-09-08, 2:26 pm
That's it! Get Wides and J to invade that place with the chains! LOL!

haha...too funny....

4 hours til chest and tri's......can't wait

Hoomgar
09-09-08, 2:32 pm
4 hours til chest and tri's......can't wait

x2, same here bro. Gonna fire some new fibers tonight!

McFly
09-09-08, 9:53 pm
ahhh just lounging eating my post PWO meal after training chest and tri's....sticking to the plan, playing it smart but getting heavier every week.

incline db: warmed up then 100, 120, 140, 150 x 6-10

flat bb: 135, 225, 315 x 10 and just wanted to feel 405 again so i hit that for a single... a few more weeks and 405 will be a solid working set I hope as long as things stay together

HS incline: 2pps, 4pps, 5pps, 5pps x 8-10

pushdowns: sets working up to the stack for 10-12

overhead extenions w/ rope: 3 sets with stack 10 - 15

single overhead db ext's : 35, 40, 45 x 8-12

cable kickbacks 3 sets x 8-12

DONE....had my shake, BS'd a bit and here we are.....o.k. time for bed

Toni69
09-09-08, 11:31 pm
Incredible day McFly...405 is very impressive. I have no doubt in my mind that the weeks to come are gonna display serious feats of strength ...hey a thought just crossed my mind, maybe sidetracking here...can you rip a phonebook in half? LOL..Iim seriously asking. LOL

Either way, with the power you generate in your lifts..I know you can and will accomplish anything you set your mind on doing....so, on that note, go get a phonebook! A big one! LOL

“True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate his life, through devotion, to something beyond himself.”

McFly
09-10-08, 7:49 am
Incredible day McFly...405 is very impressive. I have no doubt in my mind that the weeks to come are gonna display serious feats of strength ...hey a thought just crossed my mind, maybe sidetracking here...can you rip a phonebook in half? LOL..Iim seriously asking. LOL

Either way, with the power you generate in your lifts..I know you can and will accomplish anything you set your mind on doing....so, on that note, go get a phonebook! A big one! LOL

“True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate his life, through devotion, to something beyond himself.”

not sure about incredible, just trying to get back in the groove and move some weight at some point. I want the 185 db's on incline this winter, so i guess at some point it was time to stop doing sets with 225 on flat bench LOL....

phonebook??? really??? probably not...but it is was dipped in chocolate i might eat it!!!

Toni69
09-10-08, 11:55 am
nah..dont have to go on about a chocolate covered phonebook now...brownies and lasagna should do the trick, eh? ;) ;)

McFly
09-10-08, 11:57 am
back and biceps tonight....

i am pretty sure we'll be doing strongest ranges tonight which should be fun....it will probably just be me and Big Al...seems like everyone else is PW'd, working or has some "reason" aka excuse.....

hmm i wonder what the scale will say today, i wonder what we'll go up to on strongest ranges....6 hours....damn I am pumped!!!

eating my lunch, a 6 cup sized bowl filled to the brim with lasagna....just trying to get my grow on...one fork full and one 45 pound plate at a time....

so I'm almost back to my pre-diet weight which is an insane shocker...i thought it would take month to get back to there....so does that mean I have an entire year to grow beyond anything I ever have been.... DAMN RIGHT!!! GOD DAMN I'M EXCITED...ahh the simple things in life that bring me pleasure.....I'm having way too much fun with this!!!!

Hoomgar
09-10-08, 12:00 pm
Yea buddy!!!! Time to get your grow on son! A whole year starting at your let off point? Sounds promising

Hg

McFly
09-10-08, 12:11 pm
Yea buddy!!!! Time to get your grow on son! A whole year starting at your let off point? Sounds promising

Hg

i am stoked....you have no idea!!! only thing that sucks, is my waredrobe can barely support me now....i need to go shopping soon. i think my co-workers are tired of seeing me in the same jeans everyday LOL

Big Wides
09-10-08, 12:17 pm
[QUOTE=McFly;504153]so I'm almost back to my pre-diet weight which is an insane shocker...QUOTE]

fuck man.....didnt take you long. that's pretty insane but hey it works. going to keep my burly self as far away from you as possible so I am not dwarfed

McFly
09-10-08, 12:21 pm
[QUOTE=McFly;504153]so I'm almost back to my pre-diet weight which is an insane shocker...QUOTE]

fuck man.....didnt take you long. that's pretty insane but hey it works. going to keep my burly self as far away from you as possible so I am not dwarfed

i don't think burly can be dwarfed...just doesn't make sense

food is your friend....too many people are scared to eat....I know you, Wides, are not one of those people...

Hoomgar
09-10-08, 12:29 pm
i am stoked....you have no idea!!! only thing that sucks, is my waredrobe can barely support me now....i need to go shopping soon. i think my co-workers are tired of seeing me in the same jeans everyday LOL

mAYBE YOU AND ng CAN GO jEAN SHOPPING, i HEAR HE KNOWS HOW TO PICK THE ONES THAT ARE IN STYLE ;)

lol!

Hoomgar
09-10-08, 12:30 pm
mAYBE YOU AND ng CAN GO jEAN SHOPPING, i HEAR HE KNOWS HOW TO PICK THE ONES THAT ARE IN STYLE ;)

lol!

Doh! dang caps lock. I ain't fixin it :|

McFly
09-10-08, 12:40 pm

lol!

LOL i have more jean then most women.....don't want to admit it but I might be able to school NG...remember he is a bit older LOL

Hoomgar
09-10-08, 12:55 pm
LOL i have more jean then most women.....don't want to admit it but I might be able to school NG...remember he is a bit older LOL

Hey! What's that supposed to mean??! LOL!

I have jeans that I am ashamed to admit to owning. Some of them cost over 300 retail and no, before you ask, I would never pay that for a pair of jeans :D

McFly
09-11-08, 8:06 am
Back and biceps

Just me and Big Al…..whose arms seem to be growing since we changed our bicep routine…LOOK OUT!!!!

Smith pull ups 3 sets, last set with a 45 x 10-12
Bentover rows: 225, 315, 405, 495 x 6-10
Partial deads: 495, 585, 765 x 4-8, 855 x 1
HS iso pullover: 2 sets x 12 with some plates LOL
HS iso pulldown: 3pps, 4pps, 5pps x 10

Standing db curls: CALI STYLE with 35's and 40's for 3 sets of 10-12
Cybex iso curl: 3 x 10-15
Single Hi pulley cable curls 3 sets x 12

we cruised thru the workout, bs'ing along the way...I can feel the workouts will be turning up a notch soon, a little more yelling, plate dropping noise coming from our little corner!! starting to have some fun....training on a surplus of calories versus restricted calories is like night and day....I didn't realize it at the time but now I do....i don't want to diet again LMFAO

i did have a little pent up aggression going into the workout and 855 came up pretty quick....felt damn good to have some weight in my hands...

Big Wides
09-11-08, 8:31 am
Since I know somethings are kept bound pretty damn hard down in DE when it comes to training and recipies, but what the hell are Cali style DB Curls?

Brutus_515
09-11-08, 8:34 am
good to see you back at it man!....especially with so food in the tank!

McFly
09-11-08, 8:37 am
Since I know somethings are kept bound pretty damn hard down in DE when it comes to training and recipies, but what the hell are Cali style DB Curls?

lmao!!!! kind of an inside joke towards some of our friends on the left coast...but basically light strict reps....nothing hard or heavy in the relation to how we train everything else...

McFly
09-11-08, 8:38 am
good to see you back at it man!....especially with so food in the tank!

thanks Shaf, good to be getting back to my fat and happy mode...how are things in your neck of the woods?

Brutus_515
09-11-08, 8:42 am
thanks Shaf, good to be getting back to my fat and happy mode...how are things in your neck of the woods?

good man things are good getting set for steelers season, 2 days out of my show just coasting in now.

McFly
09-11-08, 8:51 am
good man things are good getting set for steelers season, 2 days out of my show just coasting in now.

aww man i remember 2 days out...enjoy it bro!!!!

Big Wides
09-11-08, 9:28 am
lmao!!!! kind of an inside joke towards some of our friends on the left coast...but basically light strict reps....nothing hard or heavy in the relation to how we train everything else...

ahh, ok. Thought Al just came up with a new move

B Con
09-11-08, 9:36 am
Whats going on in here?

Hoomgar
09-11-08, 9:40 am
Whats going on in here?

Heavy lifting, eating, growing... you know, the usual.

Hg

B Con
09-11-08, 9:44 am

Hg

Is there any other way?

McFly
09-11-08, 10:01 am

Hg

yes i am a very simple fella....

Hoomgar
09-11-08, 10:04 am
yes i am a very simple fella....

Simple yet effective... a system I am coming to really love here of late.

McFly
09-11-08, 10:53 am
Simple yet effective... a system I am coming to really love here of late.

i'm not one to play with things that ain't broke...

Hoomgar
09-11-08, 11:14 am
i'm not one to play with things that ain't broke...

OK McFly, you leave a door wide open like that.... I'm going to be a good bro and just walk away from that :D LOL!

Hg

McFly
09-11-08, 11:21 am
OK McFly, you leave a door wide open like that.... I'm going to be a good bro and just walk away from that :D LOL!

Hg

LMFAO!!!!

McFly
09-12-08, 7:39 am
off day yesterday....ate, took care of some family things and sat it loads of traffic....not my idea of a off night but so be it.

off again tonight b/c we are training at the NJ ABC saturday.

hopefully will get my errands taken care of, take the monster (dog) to a park and relax, run thru the streets naked ya know normal shit i do on a friday night...

B Con
09-12-08, 7:41 am
Sounds like a good Friday. haha.

Enjoy the ABC.. I'll be at the one after House's show.

Hoomgar
09-12-08, 11:28 am
off day yesterday....ate, took care of some family things and sat it loads of traffic....not my idea of a off night but so be it.

off again tonight b/c we are training at the NJ ABC saturday.

hopefully will get my errands taken care of, take the monster (dog) to a park and relax, run thru the streets naked ya know normal shit i do on a friday night...

What mantra do you scream out while running bro? I find that my neighbors are getting tired of the old "Oh yes they call it the streak!" and I feel if I don't start using something new they wont call the police anymore. Tips for a bratha?

:D

DaveK
09-12-08, 3:49 pm
Chapter 2

So looks like it’s time for a new journey. The first entry on my original journey was in regards to stepping foot on a bodybuilding stage for the first time. August 9th that was accomplished. Over that time I learned a great deal more about training, nutrition and MYSELF as a person. I was lucky to be able to surround myself with a wealth of knowledge and experience; training everyday with Big Al and being able to pick up some of his training and nutrition methods and getting to pick Big Ant’s brain from time to time when we got together to train…I was/am very lucky to have these two guys in my corner…a wealth of knowledge and experience as bodybuilders and as equally important, as men. Both are “good people” first and “badass athletes” second.

Tomorrow, I plan to stet foot back in the gym for the first time since the last week or so before my show. Many have already asked me what show will I do next, am I really giving up bodybuilding after one show and going straight into powerlifting as I mentioned many times over the past year….We’ll the bodybuilding bug bit me pretty hard during my prep. I for some sick reason enjoyed dieting, getting leaner and still moving (for me) heavy weight. I liked the challenge. So the plan is to compete again in LATE 2009. I want to give myself ample time to make improvements in my physique, pack on more size and bring a more complete package to the stage for my second appearance under the lights.

As for the powerlifting….don’t think for a second I’m passing on that. Once I get back in my groove and feel healthy and ready don’t be surprised if you see Old Dirty McFly on the platform. We don’t train light, we don’t really do much “volume training” Big Al started as a powerlifter and we stick with his roots. HEAVY ASS WEIGHT. I watched Dorian Yates blood and guts for the 1,000th time last night and that got the blood flowing, time for me to start doing WORK!

The next couple of weeks, will be just getting back in the groove, feeling things out, working on a new split and eating!! (which I haven’t stopped doing since the morning I woke up after the show!)

I’m being transferred into a new building at work with new people, mostly the “higher ups” which may suck so I have to feel out what I can eat in-between the “normal peoples” feeding times. I’m not too worried, I know I’ll be able to get meals in, just a matter of figuring out if it will be good hot food, cold food, or shakes. Regardless I will be getting my swole on!!

Diet:
Egg whites, oats, Big Al’s secret protein pancakes, tuna, chicken, beef, potatoes, rice, bread, pasta, (I haven’t had pasta consistently in a few years so should be interesting adding it to the mix) and whatever else I can slam down the hatch throughout the day.

I always have a supply of Ultra-iso whey and real gains on my shelf, counter and above the fridge LOL going to start up some Storm this week, as well as Nitro. Glutamine will be used a few times a day as I’ve done in the past somewhere around 30g a day. 10g of creatine will probably be thrown in the mix for good measure PWO. No doubt the Pak is always in the mix as well.

Chapter 2 got me fired up! Glad to see your back in the gym hittin it hard! Gonna be fun watchin this one.

Believe it or not I started out many moons ago wanting to be a powerlifter. Then the BB bug bit my ass and I never competed until 2000 when I won the PA Police Olympics (PL). Haven't been back since but I'm thinking about it. Maybe you can give me some ideas.

Enjoy the food fest!

McFly
09-13-08, 10:00 am
Chapter 2 got me fired up! Glad to see your back in the gym hittin it hard! Gonna be fun watchin this one.

Believe it or not I started out many moons ago wanting to be a powerlifter. Then the BB bug bit my ass and I never competed until 2000 when I won the PA Police Olympics (PL). Haven't been back since but I'm thinking about it. Maybe you can give me some ideas.

Enjoy the food fest!

damn right we should hit up a couple meets this winter while we are fat!!! LOL

ahh the food!! eating peanutbutter chip pancakes getting ready to hit up the AC ABC tday...

DaveK
09-13-08, 4:50 pm

ahh the food!! eating peanutbutter chip pancakes getting ready to hit up the AC ABC tday...

Wish I could be there. Gotta work!!! Keep me posted. Peanutbutter chip pancakes?!?!?!?!?! Give me the freakin recipie!

McFly
09-14-08, 7:25 am
sitting here eating some egg whites and ff cheese and some oats ad granola.....trained shoulders and calves at the AC ABC with Big Al and Big Ant...shoulders were feeling it for sure. good time, good company...can't ask for much else.

it was good seeing everyone again

McFly
09-14-08, 5:30 pm
again eating a plate full of egg whites as I create another entry in my journey!! who said after pre-contest I wouldn't be able to stand my "diet" food....I still have to eat with purpose, granted there is plenty of pleasure in my eating but still have to eat for purpose as well..

hit legs today with Big AL and Cubanbee who is training thru some strange injuries shit popping out everywhere from his gut to his groin...glad he's going to the doctor this week

the heavier weight is starting to feel a litle more "normal" hope the rest of the week feels like that.

did our normal treadmill and leg extensions for a warm up then moved to the leg press

600, 800, 1200 x 10 for warm ups then 1470 x 10, 1830 x 10, 1830 + 120 girl x 10

powersquat 600x8, 800x8, 1000x6 next week I need to get 8 on the 1000 pound set...my head wasn't right for that set.....LOL...IF YOU WERE ONLY THERE!!!!

2 sets of 10-10-2-20 to burn the hell out of our quads

then iso-kneeling ham curl: 90x10, 135x10, 180x10, 180x8

seated leg curl 3 sets

hit my PWO shake and stretched

I had the new Intra-Aid today....taste is GREAT, reminded me of a melted slupree

hmmmmm I wonder if they make bluerasberry gatorade as I have become a sugar whore and have been surrounding my workouts with a shit load of sugar/carbs but i think it's working....NaturalGuy looked at me like I was a little crazy when i told him how much i've gained since my show August 9th

T o m m Y
09-14-08, 5:39 pm
Killer Leg Day Dude,cant wait to see what you will be throwing around when your full force again!!

btw,how much have you gained since your show?

Big Al
09-14-08, 5:57 pm
" the leg press

600, 800, 1200 x 10 for warm ups then 1470 x 10, 1830 x 10, 1830 + 120 girl x 10"
I was a little distracted.LOL
Man we been havin way too much fun in the gym.
Oh and isn't everyone sopose to gain 50lbs in a month after a show.LMFAO!!!!!

T o m m Y
09-14-08, 6:06 pm
50lbs....wtf lol

Boz
09-14-08, 7:52 pm
" the leg press

1830 + 120 girl x 10"
I was a little distracted.LOL

Whats going on in here damn it? I turn my back for two seconds and now theres a girl on the sled! Time for me and Phil to make a road trip.......gotta get you big boys focused. LMFAO!

McFly
09-14-08, 8:11 pm
Whats going on in here damn it? I turn my back for two seconds and now theres a girl on the sled! Time for me and Phil to make a road trip.......gotta get you big boys focused. LMFAO!

its nothing new boz!!! im sure in a few weeks we'll be getting the cubanbee up there when we need more weight

Pizzalamp
09-14-08, 8:20 pm
mcfly-happened to see you in a few abc pix-im not good w/ words, but maybe monstrous is a good adjective to describe u??

McFly
09-14-08, 8:25 pm
mcfly-happened to see you in a few abc pix-im not good w/ words, but maybe monstrous is a good adjective to describe u??

haha thanks P....this is how one gains 50 pounds after a show....yeah i trained but gotta EAT!!!!

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/NJ%20ABC/NJABCBrigantine027.jpg

Pizzalamp
09-14-08, 8:32 pm
What were u eating there?

Mizzarler
09-15-08, 1:33 am

just dont get to fat...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T0GRjxOP98

McFly
09-15-08, 8:20 am
What were u eating there?

Roast beef, meatballs and pasta salad...thanks to G

09-15-08, 10:48 am

Don't let him give you shit Andy... There was this RIDICULOUS 40yr old cougar in our gym yesterday with a PERFECT set of fakes, Tight lil' bod and doing SLDL's by us...... I almost forgot where I was for sec and had to remind myself that I got a teenie waitin' for me at the pad LMFAO!!!!!

McFly
09-15-08, 2:29 pm
Don't let him give you shit Andy... There was this RIDICULOUS 40yr old cougar in our gym yesterday with a PERFECT set of fakes, Tight lil' bod and doing SLDL's by us...... I almost forgot where I was for sec and had to remind myself that I got a teenie waitin' for me at the pad LMFAO!!!!!

Ain't nothing wrong with a cougar...not in my book!!!!!!

random note:

todays shakes are real gain mixed with egg whites instead of water it is fantastic and ups the protien even higher...good shit!

i need to make some pancakes tonight and cook up about 6 pounds of ground beef....

McFly
09-15-08, 3:21 pm
ok i'm bored.....

i just noticed at damn every ABC i've been to there is a pic of me from behind in a mirror....damn i'm bored....

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/NJ%20ABC/NJABCBrigantine017.jpg

Hoomgar
09-15-08, 3:24 pm
ok i'm bored.....

i just noticed at damn every ABC i've been to there is a pic of me from behind in a mirror....damn i'm bored....

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/NJ%20ABC/NJABCBrigantine017.jpg

What are those strange long lumps running down along side your spine bro? Scary ;)

naturalguy
09-15-08, 3:38 pm
hmmmmm I wonder if they make bluerasberry gatorade as I have become a sugar whore and have been surrounding my workouts with a shit load of sugar/carbs but i think it's working....NaturalGuy looked at me like I was a little crazy when i told him how much i've gained since my show August 9th

Yeah bro, you are looking big brutha keep doing what your doing.

McFly
09-15-08, 3:41 pm
What are those strange long lumps running down along side your spine bro? Scary ;)

lol, i had my secret cookie carrying backpack underneath my shirt....

Big Wides
09-15-08, 3:43 pm

had no idea they made them.....gotta find that to help me get through work

Hoomgar
09-15-08, 3:44 pm

It looks like it Andy! Seriously, those bad boys continue up and wrap over your shoulders as they turn into traps at the top! Your face is something else there too. This picture says so many things. One of your better shots Ng.

McFly
09-15-08, 3:48 pm
Yeah bro, you are looking big brutha keep doing what your doing.

thanks ng, I'm trying. I'm lucky to be able to train with Big Al everyday and pick his brain from his years of bodybuilding, powerlifting and just getting to the freak status he is......oddly the ABC sessions are like mini-goals for me wanting to be bigger or leaner then the last one i made it too...for the next year or so it's just about getting bigger...gotta get bigger so i don't look like a swimmer when i get one stage next time LMFAO!

McFly
09-15-08, 3:51 pm
had no idea they made them.....gotta find that to help me get through work

it's handmade, custom....lol

It looks like it Andy! Seriously, those bad boys continue up and wrap over your shoulders as they turn into traps at the top! Your face is something else there too. This picture says so many things. One of your better shots Ng.

yeah my face....aka...."the angry demented Pillsbury dough boy "

T o m m Y
09-15-08, 4:02 pm
Dude,how the fuck do you gain so much MASS,do you recommend cheating alot on my diet??

i fn been stuck in the 190ish for some time now and cant break fn 200,i wanna be a fn freak!!

McFly
09-15-08, 5:35 pm
Dude,how the fuck do you gain so much MASS,do you recommend cheating alot on my diet??

i fn been stuck in the 190ish for some time now and cant break fn 200,i wanna be a fn freak!!

i just make sure all my meals start with a base line of 50 pro 50 carbs then add from there. some meals are very clean almost precontest style. for example egg whites and oats, or chicken and rice, however, I have no problem throwing down 3 burgers at lunch, usually i make them so i know it is atleast 12-14oz of beef maybe more....i'll eat them on bread which nets me at least 70ish carbs there. also, I've been eating a lot of pasta dishes and pancakes since my show so I know i am getting plently of carbs, I just have to make sure i get my protein in as well, sometimes that means I'll have a shake with a big plate of lasagna. I basically never want my body to be hungry. Also, when i can't eat a solid meal, I'm make a shake blended with oats or hit a Real Gains shake btween meals. I also surround my workout (pre intra and post) with plently of carbs, protein and aminos. The key is consistency....you can't eat big one day and like a bird the next...it's gotta be a full-time feeding frenzy. (in my opinion) and it seems to be working...i'm sure if i start getting too fat Big AL will reign me in but for now I'm getting stronger and the scale is going up so I can't complain.

T o m m Y
09-15-08, 5:39 pm
fn awsome bro thanks!!

btw,do you eat the same way on your off days as training days macros wise?

McFly
09-15-08, 6:28 pm
fn awsome bro thanks!!

btw,do you eat the same way on your off days as training days macros wise?

for the most part yes. Monday - friday my meals are pretty much identical, day in and day out and at the same time regarldess of training. on non-training days I probably eat an extra solid meal b/c Im sitting at home like i am now and bot training. (eatiing 14 egg whites with FF cheese and toast)

weekends are little less structured, as i may sleep in a bit, travel, and train earlier in the day but i still try to eat as often as possible but the weekend meals aren't always what i eat during the week.

T o m m Y
09-15-08, 6:36 pm
coool,thanks bro,i wanna be a freak of nature like you and big al just trying to see how you guys eat to get to that level...

McFly
09-16-08, 6:56 am
coool,thanks bro,i wanna be a freak of nature like you and big al just trying to see how you guys eat to get to that level...

im not close to Big Al's level but thanks....He is truely a FREAK

McFly
09-16-08, 2:45 pm
been eating all day....training chest and tri's in about 3 hours....hoping the shoulder/bicep tendon continues to feel better.

tore up a big bowl of ground beef today, about a half of a loaf of bread and 6 cups of egg whites. oats, granola and real gains also in the mix today. All in the name of trying to get big....day in and day out....hopefully it happens one day LOL

might whip up some baked ziti tonight if i feel up to it....

Boz
09-16-08, 4:52 pm
Damn! What time is dinner? I'll have some of that ziti!

McFly
09-17-08, 8:05 am
Damn! What time is dinner? I'll have some of that ziti!

hahaha you're a good guy Boz, i don't want to have to fight you for the last piece when it comes down to that cuz i know that thing would get consumed in one sitting if two growin boys were feasting!!!

B Con
09-17-08, 9:37 am
McFly = McMonster. Lookin' swole in the pics.

McFly
09-17-08, 9:53 am
So we trained chest last night....still trying to take care of the shoulder/bicep tendon but I am dying to move some damn weight. what I'm doing doesn't feel as heavy as I want but i am trying to keep things together and hope that I will be 100% at some point. Still trying to get the most out of my chest workouts but its usually pain before muscle failure which is frustrating the hell out of me.

worked up to a few sets of 315 for 8-10 on flat bench and incline....didn't go heavier again becuase of the tendon issue. went to 3pps on incline smith presses last set dropped to 2pps to try to at least finish out with a good pump.

injuries are a mother fucker

then we hit triceps and smoked the hell out of them, my tris are still tight this morning. no big heavy movements like skulls or close grip but they are smoked...sometimes some heavy cable exercises really tear up my triceps and there is no cheating what so ever...really locks in the burn.

eblnyc
09-17-08, 10:30 am
log number 2 flat bench mcfly? i missed this somehow..iam looking forward to seeing how this plays out..

Boz
09-17-08, 11:16 am
i don't want to have to fight you for the last piece when it comes down to that cuz i know that thing would get consumed in one sitting if two growin boys were feasting!!!

LOL! Your right man. I'd hate to have to sucker punch you to get that last bit...LMAO! Maybe we could just make like two big ass trays of it, than we could really chow down.

McFly
09-17-08, 1:53 pm
McFly = McMonster. Lookin' swole in the pics.

thanks B...i'm trying....got a long road ahead of me

log number 2 flat bench mcfly? i missed this somehow..iam looking forward to seeing how this plays out..

yeah the first one ended with my show....now time for chapter 2

LOL! Your right man. I'd hate to have to sucker punch you to get that last bit...LMAO! Maybe we could just make like two big ass trays of it, than we could really chow down.

LMAO....Big Al was talking about all of us training down at the Golds in Dover sometime soon....your thoughts?

Boz
09-17-08, 3:01 pm
LMAO....Big Al was talking about all of us training down at the Golds in Dover sometime soon....your thoughts?

Lets do it brother!!!!!

Big Wides
09-17-08, 3:04 pm
Thinking of making my way down to TTC sometime in October.....will keep you posted on when I can make up my frigging mind

Boz
09-17-08, 3:22 pm
Thinking of making my way down to TTC sometime in October.....will keep you posted on when I can make up my frigging mind

You better be making your way down to TTC on September 27th for the Power Frenzy!!

Hoomgar
09-17-08, 3:27 pm
You better be making your way down to TTC on September 27th for the Power Frenzy!!

Whats going on there Boz? Is there a cover charge?

Boz
09-17-08, 4:50 pm
Whats going on there Boz? Is there a cover charge?

Only a cover for you HG! LOL! No charge at all that Im aware of buddy. Its one of two power lifting events put on by Kate Baird aka "powerfulkate" on the Forvm. Its a great time and some serious weight being moved let me tell you.

Check out the thread she posted up. You should come down and watch or even compete.
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=18409

09-17-08, 5:34 pm
Andy,

You ever try the ground beef and Yam mix? I just did 12oz. 90/10 ground beef plus two med. sized yams..... Fuckin' awesome!

McFly
09-18-08, 7:51 am
Andy,

You ever try the ground beef and Yam mix? I just did 12oz. 90/10 ground beef plus two med. sized yams..... Fuckin' awesome!

nah....i don't eat yams to often....might have to give it a whirl.

McFly
09-18-08, 8:06 am
back last night, me and Big Al....looks like the crew no longer exist BITCHES

wide grip pull-ups: 3 x 10-12

bent over rows: (there was no rack available so we just deadlifted it off the floor then assumed the row position) 225, 315, 405 x 8-10

since the bar was already on the floor we decided to deadlift from there as well

deads: 405, 495, 585 then Big Al pulls 675 like is was 225 and it was my turn. AND AS FUCKING USUAL I TOTALLY FUCK MY HEAD UP, GET OUT OF MY GROOVE AND MENTALLY PUT MY SELF OUT. i went 675x0 675x0 675x0

I know I can pull that weight, it is a mental hang up, as soon as the bar is loaded over 600 i get nervous and then completely change my approach and start thinking things i don't think for any other set. basically i turn into a little BITCH. Big Al even said it looks like I pull the lighter weights as easy or even easier then him. It’s this mental hang up I have with weight over 600. It fucking pisses me off something fierce and I need to stop being a bitch and get over it. SOMEHOW. Occasionally I can get over 600 but more times then none I blow it.

Fuck that

Seated cable rows: 300x 10, 350x10, 350x10

Wide grip pull downs 3 x 10 added 100 pounds from start weight for each set

Standing straight bar CALI style: 3 x 10

HS single preacher 3 x 10

Standing db 3 x 10

Hoomgar
09-18-08, 9:05 am
NO BITCHASSNESS!!!

Your still pulling way bigger weight than I can pull big guy!

Hg

McFly
09-18-08, 10:34 am
NO BITCHASSNESS!!!

Hg

YEAH i probably need to read a page out of my own book huh LOL

McFly
09-19-08, 7:59 am
off day from the gym yesterday...did a lil bit of eating and me and my monster got our hair cuts and I scoped out my 60" LCD TV lol MAYBE..... the 42" is looking small in the new house. a kid can dream can't he? damn I need a new bed and sectional sofa first UGH

but i did find the leaf blower i wanted...i was quite excited to see it on sale too....hahaha damn i'm getting old!

hitting shoulders and shins tonight with Big AL.

McFly
09-19-08, 2:41 pm
so far today down over two dozen egg whites today, some real gains, 3 big burgers, oats....and some other stuff....feeling a tad bloated....and lovin it!

lately i've been waking up in the middle of the night and throwning down 3-4 granola bars......we'll see how that works out for me....lol....maybe i should make two shakes before bed ...one to drink before bed and one to drink when i wake up at 3am like i've been lately

Hoomgar
09-19-08, 2:44 pm
so far today down over two dozen egg whites today, some real gains, 3 big burgers, oats....and some other stuff....feeling a tad bloated....and lovin it!

lately i've been waking up in the middle of the night and throwning down 3-4 granola bars......we'll see how that works out for me....lol....maybe i should make two shakes before bed ...one to drink before bed and one to drink when i wake up at 3am like i've been lately

Casein shakes are beautiful at night time :) I leave them premixed and ready in my downstairs fridge for those middle of the night piss breaks.

Hit the Chiney foo buffet for lunch McFly. Oh baby. Feeling ready to burst! LOL!

Hg

09-19-08, 3:24 pm
Hey bro, All that food is clouding your reading abilities...... go check my journey ;-)

Phil

McFly
09-20-08, 1:49 pm
hit shoulders and calves with the BIG boys....Ant and Al

my shoulders were so freaking pumped it was painful and I loved every second of it.

standing barbell presses, side laterals, rears and shrugs all thrown in the mix

having some fun today, hopefully will have some pics up later!!!!!!!

Toni69
09-20-08, 10:58 pm
today was fun...pics up soon in my journey.

McFly
09-22-08, 7:33 am
Big AL and I hit legs yesterday....had a scary incident on the leg press, I was on a heavier set and at the top my knee bent the WRONG way, not a full hyperextension but scary fuxcking looking and i locked up, Big Al made sure the sled didn't come down on me and I racked the weight....took me a few seconds to figure out if i was hurt or not. scary as shit and a little reality check on why we should have a spotter when training heavy.

I was/am fine went on to working up to 1050 on p.squat etc etc

off today, visiting my massage therapist this evening.

Hoomgar
09-22-08, 10:01 am
I was on a heavier set and at the top my knee bent the WRONG way,
I was/am fine went on to working up to 1050 on p.squat etc etc

off today, visiting my massage therapist this evening.

Freakin me out bro! Please be careful!

Where are those pics!

Hg

McFly
09-22-08, 10:37 am
Freakin me out bro! Please be careful!

Where are those pics!

Hg

pics are here HG.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=7637&page=197

no worries bro, just a little wake up call for us all that we need our heads right, tight form and good spotters when training.

Hoomgar
09-22-08, 11:06 am
pics are here HG.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=7637&page=197

no worries bro, just a little wake up call for us all that we need our heads right, tight form and good spotters when training.

I posted, awesome stuff you guys!

Hg

McFly
09-22-08, 11:39 am
I posted, awesome stuff you guys!

Hg

thanks homie! i think we might be breaking out the camera at TTC with me and Big Al and who ever is allowed to train with us.....soon....so look out for those pics....just don't expect pretty faces...it'll be just be us DE boys and our ugly mugs!!!

Hoomgar
09-22-08, 11:41 am
thanks homie! i think we might be breaking out the camera at TTC with me and Big Al and who ever is allowed to train with us.....soon....so look out for those pics....just don't expect pretty faces...it'll be just be us DE boys and our ugly mugs!!!

If you don't have the "oops I shit my pants" expression on your face then you know there ain't enough plates on the bar!

I don't image there will be any shortage of those shots coming from TTC.

Hg

McFly
09-22-08, 11:48 am
If you don't have the "oops I shit my pants" expression on your face then you know there ain't enough plates on the bar!

I don't image there will be any shortage of those shots coming from TTC.

Hg

we need to find someone to be the photographer....we suck at remembering to grab the camera and when it is just the two of us we can't.....look for some videos too....

Boz
09-22-08, 1:26 pm
we need to find someone to be the photographer....we suck at remembering to grab the camera and when it is just the two of us we can't.....look for some videos too....

You might be in luck! I know a cool guy that has an awesome Pink Hello Kitty camera. That shit is the bomb.....I'll see if he can help out. LMAO!

McFly
09-22-08, 1:37 pm
You might be in luck! I know a cool guy that has an awesome Pink Hello Kitty camera. That shit is the bomb.....I'll see if he can help out. LMAO!

OH THAT GUY????? he might need to get his permission slip signed in advance!!!!

anyway....how's the hand?

McFly
09-22-08, 2:53 pm
just placed another supplement order....going to give Beta Ala9 a run....

should be interesting.....

Big Wides
09-22-08, 2:58 pm
just placed another supplement order....going to give Beta Ala9 a run....

should be interesting.....

dude you'll like it....do about 8 or 9 caps preworkout and you'll feel all sorts of tingly haha (thats what I did for a while and wow). Its not highly reccommended though

Hoomgar
09-22-08, 2:58 pm
When are you doing Amish country McFly? Lot's of iron and buffets up here just begging to be hit.

Put that new BA9 to use ;)

Hg

McFly
09-22-08, 3:04 pm
dude you'll like it....do about 8 or 9 caps preworkout and you'll feel all sorts of tingly haha (thats what I did for a while and wow). Its not highly reccommended though

really that much? i've been reading articles on dosing etc. I was going to run my own little experiment LOL

sounds good though wides!! did you take it only pre-workout?

ALSO got some EAA Nitro...i've been loving some old Nitro G i found on my shelf....

McFly
09-22-08, 3:08 pm
When are you doing Amish country McFly? Lot's of iron and buffets up here just begging to be hit.

Put that new BA9 to use ;)

Hg

I'm not sure brother....a lot going on down here lately...but it will happen you have my word.

Big Wides
09-22-08, 3:10 pm
really that much? i've been reading articles on dosing etc. I was going to run my own little experiment LOL

sounds good though wides!! did you take it only pre-workout?

ALSO got some EAA Nitro...i've been loving some old Nitro G i found on my shelf....

Well my thought was that the normal dosage (whats on the package) said 6. so 6 was working well and I decied that more was better.....boy did i guess wrong. Yes only took it pre-workout about 20 minutes outside of training.

McFly
09-22-08, 3:20 pm
Well my thought was that the normal dosage (whats on the package) said 6. so 6 was working well and I decied that more was better.....boy did i guess wrong. Yes only took it pre-workout about 20 minutes outside of training.

you dosing up on it for the meet this weekend???

Big Wides
09-22-08, 3:32 pm
you dosing up on it for the meet this weekend???

nah....got some other goodies for Sat. should be a good time

scals
09-22-08, 6:04 pm
So McFly I think we were both at the first Philly ABC, but I didn't get a chance to meet ya. I wanted to say your one impressive freak. I hope to get the opportunity to talk to ya this go round in Philly.

Boz
09-22-08, 7:21 pm
anyway....how's the hand?

Went to the doctor today. She said i have a little tendonitis and possibly a ganglion cyst. The tendonitis doesn't worry me so much but the cyst does. She gave me a splint and told me not to use it for a couple weeks. She should have just kicked me in the throat..... I'm gonna let it rest for a couple days and see how it feels. I just don't have any strength in my left hand and I can't put pressure on it without it killing me. Man I'm making great progess recently and it just figures something like this would happen. Not to mention I'm supposed to load and spot at the Power Frenzy on Saturday. Fuck i hate shit like this!

McFly
09-23-08, 7:54 am
Went to the doctor today. She said i have a little tendonitis and possibly a ganglion cyst. The tendonitis doesn't worry me so much but the cyst does. She gave me a splint and told me not to use it for a couple weeks. She should have just kicked me in the throat..... I'm gonna let it rest for a couple days and see how it feels. I just don't have any strength in my left hand and I can't put pressure on it without it killing me. Man I'm making great progess recently and it just figures something like this would happen. Not to mention I'm supposed to load and spot at the Power Frenzy on Saturday. Fuck i hate shit like this!

damn bro that has to suck! as for that cyst, just show up a bit early to the meet and i'll smash that thing with a hammer....should clear it right up!

McFly
09-23-08, 7:57 am
So McFly I think we were both at the first Philly ABC, but I didn't get a chance to meet ya. I wanted to say your one impressive freak. I hope to get the opportunity to talk to ya this go round in Philly.

thanks scals!

yeah, i was at the first Philly ABC and I'll be at this next Philly ABC so we'll definitely get a chance to talk for sure!

McFly
09-23-08, 8:19 am
off day yesterday and I paid a visit to my massage therapist who i haven't seen since late may early june....and lets just say she made me pay for the lack of visits....she found every knot, kink, pain and spot that hurt or she could make hurt...it was brutal but much needed. she used this new technique she learned that is suppose to help with elbow pain/tendonitis etc....OUCH....i don't think her hands touched me once....she was digging with her elbows the whole time.

chest and triceps today.....going to spend the next 10 hours eating....

Boz
09-23-08, 9:30 am
damn bro that has to suck! as for that cyst, just show up a bit early to the meet and i'll smash that thing with a hammer....should clear it right up!

thats funny you should mention that... that's the first thing she told me not to do! Evidently that used to be the preferred method of treating these things. Not anymore though. lol

ChandlerXJ
09-23-08, 9:58 am
mcfly!!! It's good to be back - I need to catch up on your thread man!

I am easing into off-season FINALLY... pain free so far, so good.

I have never been this sore in my entire life LOL

Anyways, I will def be at the ABC man, reunion time. Hope I can get my strength up for then dude, cannot wait. Cannot wait to house some food afterwards too. Going to be awesome.

How's everything going with you, you 280 yet?

McFly
09-23-08, 10:35 am
mcfly!!! It's good to be back - I need to catch up on your thread man!

I am easing into off-season FINALLY... pain free so far, so good.

I have never been this sore in my entire life LOL

Anyways, I will def be at the ABC man, reunion time. Hope I can get my strength up for then dude, cannot wait. Cannot wait to house some food afterwards too. Going to be awesome.

How's everything going with you, you 280 yet?

see in about a month i guess!

nah man...floating around 250

McFly
09-24-08, 7:51 am
Big Ant came down again, so it was me, Big Al and Big Ant

flat barbell: 135, 225, 315 x 8, 405x2, 365 x 8

incline barbell: 225, 275, 315 x 8

laying flat HS press: 3 sets 1pps, 2pps, 3pps

pushdowns 4 x 10-12 up to stack

skulls: 4 sets x 8-10 light strict form

single rope pushodwns 3 x 10-12

went home, ate a box of Big Al's Secret Magic Cookies and passed out.....woke up to my dog standing on my chest telling me the sun is up and he had business to take care of outside

BigAnt
09-24-08, 11:17 am

went home, ate a box of Big Al's Secret Magic Cookies and passed out.....woke up to my dog standing on my chest telling me the sun is up and he had business to take care of outside

Thank you and Big Al again for the workout last night...very very good!

And the "secret" cookies, I had some with Natty P-butter in between, a "secret strength sandwich" sorta speak...damn good!

And remember about the big ol' plate of pasta for that "good" positioning! LOL

McFly
09-24-08, 11:30 am

OMG i almost choked on my water when i read that!!!!

Hoomgar
09-24-08, 12:02 pm

Thank you and Big Al again for the workout last night...very very good!

And the "secret" cookies, I had some with Natty P-butter in between, a "secret strength sandwich" sorta speak...damn good!

OMG i almost choked on my water when i read that!!!!

No more cryptic typing... spill it! LOL!

Hg

McFly
09-24-08, 12:29 pm
No more cryptic typing... spill it! LOL!

Hg

some things are better left unsaid....

Hoomgar
09-24-08, 12:36 pm
some things are better left unsaid....

Believed and understood...

Big Al
09-24-08, 2:01 pm
Damn it,I gotta go back to the store.I forgot to get more pasta!!!!!!!
LMFAO

09-24-08, 7:10 pm
OH THAT GUY????? he might need to get his permission slip signed in advance!!!!

I don't get on the board for a day or two and look at ya'll runnin' at the mouth!!! LMAO!!! But... I WILL have the hello kitty cam with me! hahahahahaha.. See you fuckers sat.

Phil

scals
09-24-08, 8:11 pm

That shit is awesome bro. Great work all around.

eblnyc
09-24-08, 10:16 pm
very nice training session incline mcfly..training with ant and al must be killer..lots of knowledge between those two...im jealous..lol

McFly
09-25-08, 8:42 am
very nice training session incline mcfly..training with ant and al must be killer..lots of knowledge between those two...im jealous..lol

yes, Ifeel pretty lucky being able to train with guys like them, they have a wealth of knowledge and experience and I am lucky enough to train/talk with them on a regular basis and score knowledge, tricks, tips and hear the "war stories" from their past....it is very humblnig at times....

McFly
09-25-08, 10:18 am
Back and bicep day
Me, Big Al, and Eric

I’ve never been one to gloat, brag or felt the need to tell everyone that I’m this or I’m that….be it on the field, track or in the gym. I’ve always had the mentality to let my effort speak for itself and only speak when spoken to. Yet, I’m no angel and have talked my share of shit snd done things “not so nice” at times but I typically try to remain humble and know where I stand in the BIG PICTURE. The big picture being the BIG picture not within the walls of my little gym, the internet, or state in which I ran track etc etc….there is, was and will be bigger, faster, stronger, kinder people then me, so why walk around like I’m the baddest mother fucker around or tell people how hardcore I am….I know where I fit in….yet that doesn’t mean I’m going to sit at idle. FUCK THAT….everyday I eat, train, sleep to move up another rung on the endless ladder.

Sometimes there are days where if I could I would slap the cocky grin off some pricks face, not because I think I’m better ACTUALLY FUCK YOU yes because YOU CAN NOT HANG WITH ME and you have no reason to walk around like you own the fucking world or the world owes you something because your little friend keeps telling you, you are so badass, hardcore and you are the man. KNOW WHERE YOU FIT IN….AND GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN. I’m not saying not to be proud of yourself, but have a little respect and sense of REALITY….wake up and look around. I think some people need their egos stroked a little more then others and end up stroking their own ego and to their little circle seem to be a fucking hero but to the masses, they look like tools….i mean we all need a little self love at times LOL but keep that to yourself, there is no need to walk around like you are better then anyone other man.

I believe I know where I fit in and have nothing but respect for those above me, beside me and ones who are stepping foot in the gym for the first time. But as you disrespect me or those I respect you lose my respect. It’s that simple. That doesn’t mean I’ll blatantly disrespect you, that’s not in my nature; to me you’ve just become one I may shake my head in disgust….not because you’re a prick in the gym but because you walk around society probably with the same attitude adding to the at times depressing, frustrating world we live it. Basically no one needs that.

Ok that’s a rant you don’t see from McFly often and I am cutting it off there as I don’t feel like going on…..i can…but I’d rather not….

So on to the workout

Wide grip pullups: 3 x 10

BB bentover rows: 135, 225, 315, 405, 495 x 8

Partial deads: 585, 765, 855, 945…..reps where pretty much to failure or close

Seated cable rows: stack x 10, stack plus 50+ x 10 (x2)

Wide grip pull downs: 3 sets up to stack plus a 25# plate

Preacher db curls: 3 sets x 10-12 (slow, controlled, painful)

Lying cable curls 3 x failure

Cybex single arm curl 4 x 10 -12

And a little fat hairy posing fun PWO

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd167/ANDYttc/back%2092408/CIMG0119.jpg
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd167/ANDYttc/back%2092408/CIMG0117-1.jpg
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd167/ANDYttc/back%2092408/CIMG0121.jpg
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd167/ANDYttc/back%2092408/CIMG0118.jpg
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd167/ANDYttc/back%2092408/CIMG0133-1.jpg
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd167/ANDYttc/back%2092408/CIMG0138.jpg
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd167/ANDYttc/back%2092408/CIMG0128.jpg
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd167/ANDYttc/back%2092408/CIMG0135.jpg
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd167/ANDYttc/back%2092408/CIMG0131.jpg
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd167/ANDYttc/back%2092408/CIMG0142.jpg
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd167/ANDYttc/back%2092408/CIMG0154.jpg
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd167/ANDYttc/back%2092408/CIMG0159.jpg
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd167/ANDYttc/back%2092408/CIMG0188.jpg
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd167/ANDYttc/back%2092408/CIMG0189.jpg
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd167/ANDYttc/back%2092408/CIMG0193.jpg

firsthorseman97
09-25-08, 10:29 am
Nothing wrong with ranting, gets shit off your chest. Awesome WO to say the least. Your partials are ridiculous. Pics look great, You are one big mofo! LMAO!