PDA

View Full Version : Miami Valley Ohio Animals

Pages : [1] 2

Little Z
08-26-08, 12:00 am
Yo brothers and sisters.

The name is Wade, you can call me Wade/Syn or whatever you'd like.
I am new to the F O R V M but not to ANIMAL products. The reason for my post
I want to get another Chapter running to show support for this great family, I am
located in Bellefontaine, OH (Logan County) and I am interested in starting up a
chapter for the whole Miami Valley

Miami Valley:

Montgomery County (Dayton)
Greene County (Xenia)
Preble County (Eaton)
Clark County (Springfield)
Miami County (Troy)
Darke County (Greenville)
Champaign County (Urbana)
Shelby County (Sidney)
Logan County (Bellefontaine)
Butler and Warren counties (Middletown)
Wayne County, Indiana (Richmond, Indiana)

If anyone is interested PLEASE get back with me on here, would love to get this
going and show some more love.

stay safe.
W

Universal Rep
08-26-08, 9:36 am
Welcome aboard brother... Give it time.

Enforcer
08-26-08, 11:35 am
Yo brothers and sisters.

The name is Wade, you can call me Wade/Syn or whatever you'd like.
I am new to the F O R V M but not to ANIMAL products. The reason for my post
I want to get another Chapter running to show support for this great family, I am
located in Bellefontaine, OH (Logan County) and I am interested in starting up a
chapter for the whole Miami Valley

Miami Valley:

Montgomery County (Dayton)
Greene County (Xenia)
Preble County (Eaton)
Clark County (Springfield)
Miami County (Troy)
Darke County (Greenville)
Champaign County (Urbana)
Shelby County (Sidney)
Logan County (Bellefontaine)
Butler and Warren counties (Middletown)
Wayne County, Indiana (Richmond, Indiana)

If anyone is interested PLEASE get back with me on here, would love to get this
going and show some more love.

stay safe.
W

Nice work bro. It awlays starts with someone taking the initiative. I know the Ohio boys are always willing and read to get a session going. They coordinate with the Akron/Canton/WV boys as well. You should try contacting Lewy32. He is the coordinator for the Ohio area.

deanna7272
10-20-08, 10:19 pm
Hey Zippi... I just posted up a thread to get a chapter here in the Ohio Valley going also... Hopefully we will be able to coordinate something TRI-STATE... I have a date, get some ANIMALS together and we'll make it a day!!!

Can't wait to work with ya!!!

We'll talk Saturday!!! See ya then!!!

deanna7272
11-09-08, 8:44 pm
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/deanna7272/ABC120copy1.jpg

Thanks Little Z for all your help... Now bring me some BIG BOYS!!!!

deanna7272
11-10-08, 9:10 pm

Yea, I said it....

Little Z
11-12-08, 3:32 pm

Yea, I said it....

HAH

you know i cudnt let you live that one down..

that's goin in the history books..

this one will be called "Insertus Das Footus In Mouthus"

deanna7272
11-12-08, 3:34 pm
HAH

you know i cudnt let you live that one down..

that's goin in the history books..

this one will be called "Insertus Das Footus In Mouthus"

I CAN'T insert my foot because I have my trusty face shield on!!!!! LMAO....

Little Z
11-12-08, 6:14 pm
I CAN'T insert my foot because I have my trusty face shield on!!!!! LMAO....

Oh.. just wait till Christmas..

Barbender and myself have it ALLLLL figured out :D

deanna7272
11-12-08, 9:12 pm
<<<<<< scared....lol

smith06
11-12-08, 10:48 pm
Never saw this thread before. Definitely in for something like this. I remember back in another thread a dude was from Piqua looking for something in the Troy, Dayton area. I'll see if I can find him and tell him to get over here and make some noise.

Little Z
11-12-08, 10:55 pm
Never saw this thread before. Definitely in for something like this. I remember back in another thread a dude was from Piqua looking for something in the Troy, Dayton area. I'll see if I can find him and tell him to get over here and make some noise.

Keep it comin brother. We will get some guys together and make A LOT of noise!

Let me know if you find him, if he has any questions direct him my way. Ive got one place
set up already to host whenever we want, and I have some other contacts to get us set
up somewhere else. Keep me updated brother!

Little Z

smith06
11-13-08, 12:20 am
I sent the fella a PM. Then looked at his current posts. The latest are from January so I dont know if he even gets on here or not.

Little Z
11-13-08, 12:24 am
I sent the fella a PM. Then looked at his current posts. The latest are from January so I dont know if he even gets on here or not.

Hey man, thats cool, thanks for lookin out.. just keep your eyes and ears peeled.

this thread is going to blow up.

you see any guys in your area with interest, get to sign up and head this way.

we will get something goin man, see you next month! (hopefully sooner)

Little Z

Little Z
12-15-08, 9:52 pm
Alright enough is enough. We just had the Official Official Ohio Valley ABC Dec. 13th.

We now need to set our sights on the 1st Miami Valley Ohio ABC.

Who's with me? who has any interest? I already have a gym on board. I have connections
in the hotel business, so anyone who travels.. I am willing to see what kind of deal I can
get here in town at our hotel for you guys. I mean I pretty much have it all set, just need
a set date and some ANIMALs. The gym is getting new equipment every week, we need to
break it in the right way. I was hopin to do this a few weeks before the Arnold, to build up
some more excitement. Anyone who is interested please contact me, PM me, whatever you
prefer. Let me know your thoughts on a date and all that jazz. We need to do this!

You know how we do it in OHIO!

smith06
12-15-08, 10:52 pm
You know I'm more than ready man.

Little Z
12-16-08, 4:19 pm
You know I'm more than ready man.

Good to see you on board bro. Get the word out to anyone in your area and get them to

Big C
12-16-08, 4:46 pm
I would be down if I'm not on call for work that weekend....this would be a hell of a long drive though.

Are we talking near Cincinnati??

Little Z
12-16-08, 4:49 pm
haha not the nasti natttti.. thats a 2 hour drive for myself..

i am about 2 1/2 hours or so from Lewy..

just get to Columbus, head west to dublin, and jump on 33 Westbound and it will bring you
to the land of Little Z

stolzenator
12-16-08, 6:39 pm
oh you know i'm in zippi.

deanna7272
12-16-08, 7:24 pm
I'm in... We'll carpool if we need to... let me know the date and we'll plan a CONVOY...lol

Little Z
12-17-08, 12:05 am
Dates that might be a possibility.. just tossin em out.. let me know your thoughts..

Feb. 7th, or the 21st.

I didnt want to include the 28th, due to it being a week before the Arnold and I myself
wouldnt want to do a ton of traveling like that.. but if no one minds maybe the 28th..

just let me know what everyone thinks.. i would like this to be in Feb. a nice solid build up
to the Arnold and the Cage.. im already excited just thinking about this..

the gym that is on board is Ohio Martial Arts & Fitness, owned by former world champion
kick boxer Scott Sheeley. Great place, been around it for quite a few years.. grub.. im still
tryin to decide.. and like I said.. I can get some kind of deal worked out for any Animals
traveling that dont want to make the journey back. Just let me know.. We need make this
happen!!

deanna7272
12-17-08, 12:18 am
Dates that might be a possibility.. just tossin em out.. let me know your thoughts..

Feb. 7th, or the 21st.

I didnt want to include the 28th, due to it being a week before the Arnold and I myself
wouldnt want to do a ton of traveling like that.. but if no one minds maybe the 28th..

just let me know what everyone thinks.. i would like this to be in Feb. a nice solid build up
to the Arnold and the Cage.. im already excited just thinking about this..

the gym that is on board is Ohio Martial Arts & Fitness, owned by former world champion
kick boxer Scott Sheeley. Great place, been around it for quite a few years.. grub.. im still
tryin to decide.. and like I said.. I can get some kind of deal worked out for any Animals
traveling that dont want to make the journey back. Just let me know.. We need make this
happen!!

I would rather do it earlier in February, just because I will be in Cols the whole weekend of the Arnold and hotels 2 weekends in a row AND the certification thing with Barbender's the following week would be tough to pull off...

Little Z
12-17-08, 12:21 am
I would rather do it earlier in February, just because I will be in Cols the whole weekend of the Arnold and hotels 2 weekends in a row AND the certification thing with Barbender's the following week would be tough to pull off...

oh yeah.. the Barbenders thing.. ooops..

k.. well looks like we are leaning towards Feb. 7th for the 1st Miami Valley Ohio ABC!

deanna7272
12-17-08, 12:26 am
oh yeah.. the Barbenders thing.. ooops..

k.. well looks like we are leaning towards Feb. 7th for the 1st Miami Valley Ohio ABC!

COOL COOL!!

Iceiktitan
12-17-08, 5:27 pm
Location?

Little Z
12-17-08, 6:09 pm
Location?

Ohio Fitness & Martial Arts
304 East Lake Ave.
Bellefontaine, OH 43311

Contact me for any information, I already have rooms blocked at our hotel if you need to
stay. Also this is going to be the night before Stolzenator's 21st Birthday, so we need to
do it real big and support this guy.

The date is going to be February 7th, 2009 at 3:00PM

Bring everyone you can, right now, if I need to.. Ill block the entire 2nd floor of the Hotel
for us.. haha.. eats are in discussion, trying to figure out the best place for us all to eat.
I know a few will be in prep, so they will have their own grub.. Like I said, any questions
hit me up on here or PM me and ill give you my celly..

Lewy23
12-17-08, 11:57 pm
If all is well with my mom, u know I will be there reppin the Animal life style!!! You have my full support brother, let me know if you need anything!!

SFW for life!!

Lewy

Lewy23
12-17-08, 11:59 pm
I would be down if I'm not on call for work that weekend....this would be a hell of a long drive though.

Are we talking near Cincinnati??

Big C, maybe we can reverse roles, like how we did for the Mega Session. I can drive to your place and then you can drive the other hour or so down there? I am sure we can get a Northeast Ohio Animal Convoy going to the Miami Valley session!!!

Lewy

Little Z
12-18-08, 12:34 am
Big C, maybe we can reverse roles, like how we did for the Mega Session. I can drive to your place and then you can drive the other hour or so down there? I am sure we can get a Northeast Ohio Animal Convoy going to the Miami Valley session!!!

Lewy

I know I can count on my boys Lewy and Big C! This is gonna be a great session guys!

Flyer will be up in a day or two! They are putting it in the surrounding newspapers! hahaa

Lewy23
12-18-08, 9:10 am
I know I can count on my boys Lewy and Big C! This is gonna be a great session guys!

Flyer will be up in a day or two! They are putting it in the surrounding newspapers! hahaa

Cant wait bro!!

Lewy

Enforcer
12-18-08, 11:14 am
Ohio Fitness & Martial Arts
304 East Lake Ave.
Bellefontaine, OH 43311

Contact me for any information, I already have rooms blocked at our hotel if you need to
stay. Also this is going to be the night before Stolzenator's 21st Birthday, so we need to
do it real big and support this guy.

The date is going to be February 7th, 2009 at 3:00PM

Bring everyone you can, right now, if I need to.. Ill block the entire 2nd floor of the Hotel
for us.. haha.. eats are in discussion, trying to figure out the best place for us all to eat.
I know a few will be in prep, so they will have their own grub.. Like I said, any questions
hit me up on here or PM me and ill give you my celly..

Lets go fellas starting making teh arrangements needed to be at this ABC. If it is anything liek the one D just had, then you def don't want to miss out. Like I told u in my PM Z just hit me up if you need anything. So fellas, who's in?

Lewy23
12-18-08, 12:35 pm
Lets go fellas starting making teh arrangements needed to be at this ABC. If it is anything liek the one D just had, then you def don't want to miss out. Like I told u in my PM Z just hit me up if you need anything. So fellas, who's in?

You know that I am in...

Lewy

Little Z
12-18-08, 2:48 pm
Talked with my boy Smith06, his PC took a crap on him, but he said to make sure we got his
name on the list, cause there is no way he is missing this ABC!..

Love the support I am already getting guys, keep it comin..

deanna7272
12-18-08, 2:53 pm
You know I am in... If I can get the guys to agree, I'll bring them... I will be heading WEST, so if anyone needs picked up, contact me.... I haven't GPS'ed it yet because however far it is, I KNOW I am coming...

stolzenator
12-18-08, 3:46 pm
alrighty so far we've got:

Little Z
Deanna
Lewy
Smith
Stolzenator

Madcat
12-18-08, 5:42 pm
Who has two thumbs and will be there?? This guy.

Passed up a ski trip to the same area for this so lets do it. Actually might drive back on Sun. to hit the slopes too.

Let the fun begin!!! DO IT BIG!

Little Z
12-18-08, 5:45 pm
Who has two thumbs and will be there?? This guy.

Passed up a ski trip to the same area for this so lets do it. Actually might drive back on Sun. to hit the slopes too.

Let the fun begin!!! DO IT BIG!

If you are talkin Mad River Mountain bro, thats less than 10 mins from me. And I know ppl at
the mountain..

I have all kinds of connections.. haha

Madcat
12-18-08, 9:35 pm
Little Z,
If thats the case I could use a hookup. We are planning a little trip over there with some girls/guys from Cbus, and looks like Im gonna be mostly heading the trip.

Let me know man.

Back to ontopic though; today was nuts, Ive never cramped in my upper abs til today, and it was not fun. Must be working lol.

deanna7272
12-18-08, 9:35 pm
Little Z
Deanna
TomCat
Lewy
Smith
Stolzenator

Still gotta talk with Brent, but Tommy said he's in...

Little Z
12-18-08, 11:13 pm
Little Z
Deanna
TomCat
Lewy
Smith
Stolzenator

Still gotta talk with Brent, but Tommy said he's in...

Awesome.. The people at the gym, dont know what to think.. but they are siked!

I will be following Dee's steps and getting a sign up sheet at the gym, and MAKING them

Little Z
12-19-08, 5:17 pm
Everyone, we are on the FORVM Calendar.. So that means.. it needs to be on YOURS!

Cant wait to see everyone, and also.. the Akron/Canton ANIMALs are having a nice ABC session
Jan. 10th, head on over to their thread and check it out!

Little Z
12-23-08, 10:23 am
Little Z
Deanna
TomCat
Lewy
Smith
Stolzenator
Madcat
Big C(?)

Guys bring any and all to this.. should be a great time, especially after if you stick around..

I am starting a list up at the gym today, going to get everything ready for the papers, ill post
up a copy of what hits the paper for you guys to check out. I am goin with basically the first
two paragraphs from the ABC FAQs, thanks NG, and then Ill add whatever else is needed this is
going to be HUGE brothers and sisters, lets really start getting this rolling.. Flyer still in the works
as soon as it's done, itll be here and everywhere..

Little Z
12-29-08, 10:08 pm
Animals..

As the time draws near, we find ourselves getting more and more pysched. We have one of THE
most exciting starts of a year coming up.

First.. we will be SFW up at Rocco's with the Akron/Canton Animals on Jan. 10th

THEN.. we have the FIRST Miami Valley ABC on Feb. 7th

Finally.. we will finish off the beginning of the year with the Arnold March 6th-8th..

Can we honestly ask for any better start for a year? I dont think we will all be able to handle
it at all!..

Ok back to business.. Looks like we will be able to pull off a friendly competition like Dee set up at
the Ohio Valley ABC back on Dec. 13th. What im lookin for is input on what you Animals might
wanna do.. at Dee's we had:
Squat your body weight for Reps
Bench your body weight for Reps
With females doin 1/2 their body weight.

What I want to know is, do you guys wanna do something like that, or what else would you
like to possibly see? Im comin to everyone that will be showin up to get their input on what they
wanna do! So let me know and we will get it all set up and start a list for participants!!

deanna7272
12-29-08, 10:08 pm
Great news Z.... Can't wait to see the final product!!! This is going to be a great time... I am going to see just how the heck to get there and then we'll figure out who we can swing by and pick up!!!

The Underdog
12-29-08, 10:25 pm
Will definitley be there buddy! Can't wait, you've done a great job with this!

Little Z
12-29-08, 10:28 pm
Will definitley be there buddy! Can't wait, you've done a great job with this!

Hey thanks bro!

When this rolls around you will almost be done with your current Journey! Cant wait to see the progress
you've made and hopefully ill be able to keep up with you in the gym!

Stay Safe and Stay Strong brother.

stolzenator
12-30-08, 3:00 pm
wahoo for knowing im gunna be at much lower bodyweight for the competitions this time around!

deanna7272
12-30-08, 3:03 pm
wahoo for knowing im gunna be at much lower bodyweight for the competitions this time around!

"cheater"...lol

stolzenator
12-30-08, 3:07 pm
"cheater"...lol

no no no i'm saving the cheating for AFTER the workout.

deanna7272
12-30-08, 3:46 pm
no no no i'm saving the cheating for AFTER the workout.

I hope to be down some also, but I only have to do HALF...

Little Z
12-30-08, 11:01 pm
I hope to be down some also, but I only have to do HALF...

I hope to be rubbing it in yalls face.. SHIT i need to figure out where we grub at afterwards..
GAHHHHHHHH gotta think of whats in town..

deanna7272
12-30-08, 11:04 pm
I hope to be rubbing it in yalls face.. SHIT i need to figure out where we grub at afterwards..
GAHHHHHHHH gotta think of whats in town..

Hey, my first YEAR od ABC's I was in contest prep mode... NO CHEATING on the PWO meal, I just took my food with me...lol Try walking into a buffet with your OWN food (did that a few times) and just said, "Hey, if you don't want me and MY bag with MY food in it, I will leave, but I'm taking my 20 boys WITH ME"...

Never had a complaint...lol I think they were too afraid to say anything with all the big boys with full bellies!!!!

Firefist
12-30-08, 11:14 pm
Hey, my first YEAR od ABC's I was in contest prep mode... NO CHEATING on the PWO meal, I just took my food with me...lol Try walking into a buffet with your OWN food (did that a few times) and just said, "Hey, if you don't want me and MY bag with MY food in it, I will leave, but I'm taking my 20 boys WITH ME"...

Never had a complaint...lol I think they were too afraid to say anything with all the big boys with full bellies!!!!

hahaha, thats really funny.

btw...i am really pulling to be attending this event, though i am not quite sure, with school and all being in session. Z, ill let you know for sure real soon.

Akron is just a little over a week away!

Lewy23
12-30-08, 11:22 pm
this should be a great session...it will definitely be worth the 2.5 hour drive to hang with my Miami Valley family!!! Little Z has what it takes to be a great leader and I have faith that he will throw a killer session!!! Lets get some hype goin for this session!!! Lets keep that list growin!!

Lewy

Little Z
12-31-08, 1:36 am
this should be a great session...it will definitely be worth the 2.5 hour drive to hang with my Miami Valley family!!! Little Z has what it takes to be a great leader and I have faith that he will throw a killer session!!! Lets get some hype goin for this session!!! Lets keep that list growin!!

Lewy

Thanks for all the support bro, it truly means more than you can imagine. The love I get from my
Animal family is what keeps me goin.

I am thinkin maybe a chinese buffet (with a Mongolian Grill) for grub after the ABC, we have a few
other spots, but for room and food wise (minus Dee and Stolz) I think this might be the best bet.. your thoughts?

stolzenator
12-31-08, 10:06 am
Thanks for all the support bro, it truly means more than you can imagine. The love I get from my
Animal family is what keeps me goin.

I am thinkin maybe a chinese buffet (with a Mongolian Grill) for grub after the ABC, we have a few
other spots, but for room and food wise (minus Dee and Stolz) I think this might be the best bet.. your thoughts?

everyone loves mongolian! dee i think if we went to mongos we'd probably even be able to find somethin that fits the diet!

oh no just the giant bowl of chicken and broccoli for me. thanks. oh, and dont use any oil when you cook it either! can actually be pretty healthy there if ya do it right!

deanna7272
12-31-08, 10:18 am
everyone loves mongolian! dee i think if we went to mongos we'd probably even be able to find somethin that fits the diet!

oh no just the giant bowl of chicken and broccoli for me. thanks. oh, and dont use any oil when you cook it either! can actually be pretty healthy there if ya do it right!

You betcha... You can find an alternative everywhere (EVEN if you have to BRING it...lol) Now as we speak, I'm not going to be prepping YET... I just need to shed some fluff that I have so "happily" been "enjoying" the last few months...lol

Little Z
12-31-08, 12:50 pm

for us to hit an actual Mongos we'd have to hit Cbus, this is just a nice little chinese buffet place
that has a grill in the back corner like a mini mongos, they have you do your own sauce/oil and they
cook it in water. So yeah, they do have broccoli and chicken tho.. haha

Little Z
12-31-08, 12:57 pm
You betcha... You can find an alternative everywhere (EVEN if you have to BRING it...lol) Now as we speak, I'm not going to be prepping YET... I just need to shed some fluff that I have so "happily" been "enjoying" the last few months...lol

Dont give me that BS about "fluff"... you are lifting how much heavier right now?

deanna7272
12-31-08, 1:04 pm
Dont give me that BS about "fluff"... you are lifting how much heavier right now?

I know... But remember, I'm not "supposed" to be...lol That's ALL I know Brother, that's ALL I know... I can't just walk into that gym and go sit on a stability ball, NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT, but I just can't...

I had a girl tell me the other day... "I was doing this one exercise, I don't remember what it was, but it was hurting, so I quit doing it." I thought to myself, good call... Well why would you WANT ot hurt yourself?? THEN she proceeded to say... "Yea, and I was doing something else and it was making me get muscles in my calves, so I stopped THAT too...."
WHAT THE HELL????

Little Z
12-31-08, 1:15 pm
I know... But remember, I'm not "supposed" to be...lol That's ALL I know Brother, that's ALL I know... I can't just walk into that gym and go sit on a stability ball, NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT, but I just can't...

I had a girl tell me the other day... "I was doing this one exercise, I don't remember what it was, but it was hurting, so I quit doing it." I thought to myself, good call... Well why would you WANT ot hurt yourself?? THEN she proceeded to say... "Yea, and I was doing something else and it was making me get muscles in my calves, so I stopped THAT too...."
WHAT THE HELL????

yeah i recently had a guy approach me while i was doing shrugs, mind you im doing sets that
Paul "The Barbender" Vargo showed me personally how to do. And this guy tells me i am doing
them wrong and to get a proper work-out i should use this machine over here (mind you he points)
and me being the nice guy.. i tell him "thanks buddy ill remember that next time"..

deanna7272
12-31-08, 1:29 pm
I told her she needs to stop wearing heels... walking up steps, and might as well give up walking in general...lol Mind you, this is the same girl that said... "I wanna do what Dee's doing, but I don't want any muscles"... I recommended the new NPC Bikini Division... (she's already done the Hawaiian Tropic thing....) Of course, she had a reason NOT to do THAT either...lol

Little Z
12-31-08, 1:41 pm
I told her she needs to stop wearing heels... walking up steps, and might as well give up walking in general...lol Mind you, this is the same girl that said... "I wanna do what Dee's doing, but I don't want any muscles"... I recommended the new NPC Bikini Division... (she's already done the Hawaiian Tropic thing....) Of course, she had a reason NOT to do THAT either...lol

ooooh might this be the 7 year trainin no results seein advice givin free spirit at the gym?

deanna7272
12-31-08, 1:43 pm
ooooh might this be the 7 year trainin no results seein advice givin free spirit at the gym?

MUAHAHAHAHA... YUP

Little Z
12-31-08, 1:58 pm
MUAHAHAHAHA... YUP

just kinda had a feeling..

i wish this week was already over.. im hopin i can make it to the Akron ABC still..

Madcat
12-31-08, 1:58 pm
Looking forward to this one for sure.

Its not bad that I just told my boss I have to leave by 2 in order to make the gym today is it? So now our whole department gets to leave at 2. Actually I think thats a win/win situation!

Everyone have a safe and happy new years. Remember the changes you made in 08 and lets all make 09 the best year yet!

Little Z
12-31-08, 4:06 pm
Looking forward to this one for sure.

Its not bad that I just told my boss I have to leave by 2 in order to make the gym today is it? So now our whole department gets to leave at 2. Actually I think thats a win/win situation!

Everyone have a safe and happy new years. Remember the changes you made in 08 and lets all make 09 the best year yet!

thats a win/win brother..

stay safe tonight everyone! ill be nice and safe sitting at home..

deanna7272
12-31-08, 4:29 pm
Just a heads up, we MAY have a Brother coming in from Tiffin way...

AHEM... Sign up, make it official....

firsthorseman97
01-01-09, 10:08 am
Just a heads up, we MAY have a Brother coming in from Tiffin way...

AHEM... Sign up, make it official....

I assume you mean me, Dee. LOL. I'll make it down. I'll also try to get a few people to come with me. I'll let ya know in the near future.

deanna7272
01-01-09, 12:02 pm
I assume you mean me, Dee. LOL. I'll make it down. I'll also try to get a few people to come with me. I'll let ya know in the near future.

I sure do... I googled the distance, you can make it... lol

Little Z
01-02-09, 5:09 am
Feb. 7th, cant get here any faster. The buzz around the gym is amazing..

We have some big lifters that are very interested to see how the Animals do things.. I told them they
have no idea what they are in for..

Word is, we might get some PLs in the gym that day from the area.. things are lookin good..

Cant wait to see my Animal family.

stolzenator
01-02-09, 2:46 pm

WHAT THE HELL????

lol how did i miss this post??

good calf muscles on girls is extremely sexy IMO. being stupid in the gym however, not as attractive. lol hurting myself is my GOAL in the gym each day!

wish i got calves that easy though.

deanna7272
01-02-09, 3:23 pm
lol how did i miss this post??

good calf muscles on girls is extremely sexy IMO. being stupid in the gym however, not as attractive. lol hurting myself is my GOAL in the gym each day!

wish i got calves that easy though.

The "hurting" I think was just the fact that she FELT the muscle she was working...lol

I was "blessed", so to speak, in the calf department...lol In middle school, I used to do calf raises to TRY to make them SMALLER... Silly silly girl...

Little Z
01-02-09, 10:17 pm
AHEM..

Feb. 7th..

Big C
01-02-09, 10:18 pm
I will have to check my weekend work schedule for Feb. but you know I will try my hardest to make this one. Perfect tuneup for Arnold to boot.

Little Z
01-02-09, 10:28 pm
I will have to check my weekend work schedule for Feb. but you know I will try my hardest to make this one. Perfect tuneup for Arnold to boot.

I hope you make it bro, I will be seein you Jan 10th tho.. Let me know about your schedule whenever you find out..

smith06
01-05-09, 3:53 pm
Hey..I'm back on. Definitely gonna make the Miami Valley ABC. Trying to talk a couple buddies from my gym into signing up and coming with me. Can't wait for this.

Little Z
01-05-09, 5:25 pm
Hey..I'm back on. Definitely gonna make the Miami Valley ABC. Trying to talk a couple buddies from my gym into signing up and coming with me. Can't wait for this.

Dont try DO IT!

I will be making it back for this ABC, just so everyone knows. As you all know, I am in the process of having to move..

Its an out of no where thing, gonna be on the road for a bit, but ill be good.. I WILL be back for this ABC tho..

I will try to get on while im traveling looking for a place to live tho, so.. keep in touch with me if want.. PM for my email or Cell #

Little Z
01-13-09, 11:28 am
I will be making my way back to Ohio most likely this Thursday, Jan. 15th, and I want everyone to
know that this ABC is still on! There is no way I will cancel it. No matter what im goin through, or where
im living I will be there in full force with my Animal Family.

I want to thank everyone that has supported me during the past few weeks, and I want to let all know
that if they need anything, to get ahold of me, and I will do anything I can for you guys..

Also, wanted to point out, the Akron/Canton ABC event has been moved to another date, head over to
their page and check it out, you dont want to miss that session either!! Stay tuned..

nck219
01-13-09, 12:54 pm
Open an invite to all of you guys to our ABC meet this saturday...

Its in Bloomington which is like 2ish hours away from Cinci.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=16243

Its going to be a dual ABC meet with the Southern IN crew and the Indy crew and we would love it if any of you guys could make it too! Check it out if you think you'd like to come...

Little Z
01-16-09, 12:39 pm
Hey sorry it took so long, should have been up months ago, but here it is.. was hopin it was better than this, but oh well.. haha

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/WHannon/ABC24.jpg

Little Z
01-17-09, 5:15 pm
Yo...

Who would be interested in doing some type of friendly comp? Something like D had going at the Ohio Valley ABC..

Need some solid info on this one if we want it to happen, I know some guys at my gym are down to compete..

Lets show them its not an easy battle..

stolzenator
01-18-09, 10:23 am
Yo...

Who would be interested in doing some type of friendly comp? Something like D had going at the Ohio Valley ABC..

Need some solid info on this one if we want it to happen, I know some guys at my gym are down to compete..

Lets show them its not an easy battle..

i'm always down for a friendly comp! i might have had my carbs taken from me, but not my competitiveness (sp)!

Little Z
01-19-09, 2:49 am
i'm always down for a friendly comp! i might have had my carbs taken from me, but not my competitiveness (sp)!

There we go.. knew I could count on Stolz.. who else guys.. lets make this a nice comp..

Madcat
01-20-09, 7:23 am
Hey for real, lets review again where we are eating??

Little Z
01-20-09, 3:26 pm
Well we have a few options, but what I was thinking for the best bang for the buck..

We have a place called China Grille Buffet.. very nice sized buffet, and in the corner it has a single mongolian grill pit..

We have a few other spots if no one thinks that would be a good idea, just let me know..

Im tryin to keep it central since we have a few traveling from different directions..

Madcat
01-20-09, 10:20 pm
Ya Im gonna give my vote for food early, that places sounds solid. I had some bad experience with the local chinese place a month ago, solid week of well ya.

Anyways, I still rock the chinese buffets around here after a good leg day so I think that place sounds solid.

Little Z
01-21-09, 12:09 am
Ya Im gonna give my vote for food early, that places sounds solid. I had some bad experience with the local chinese place a month ago, solid week of well ya.

Anyways, I still rock the chinese buffets around here after a good leg day so I think that place sounds solid.

Awesome, yeah this place has some solid choices, im gonna run in there soon and let them know we want the back section to ourselves and just get the whole area blocked off for comfort and space.. They do standard food as well just like any other buffet..

Little Z
01-22-09, 3:34 am
Alright Animals the local lifters at my gym are asking more and more questions, they wanna know what they are getting into..

I told them, I cant answer that.. You guys are Animals.. cant predict what an Animal is gonna do..

A LOT of talk about the friendly comp at my gym, a lot of big guys are lookin to do this..

Heres my plan..

Get everyone there that plans on being there at 3PM.. start the comp right then, allow everyone to do some warm ups and boom..
we get started.. start a list.. who wants to bench and who wants to squat.. I believe thats what we will go with..

Little Z
01-24-09, 10:20 pm
Thats right Animals.. 2 weeks.. and its time..

Everyone at the gym is pysched to have you guys come in and break in the new equipment..

I tried to tell em, we aren't responsible for any broken or damaged equipment and/or property! hahaha

deanna7272
01-24-09, 10:23 pm
I am trying to see if my buddy can get off work to come to his first ABC... Figured we can break him in right...

Can't wait!

Illilian
01-25-09, 6:01 pm
Alright Animals the local lifters at my gym are asking more and more questions, they wanna know what they are getting into..

I told them, I cant answer that.. You guys are Animals.. cant predict what an Animal is gonna do..

A LOT of talk about the friendly comp at my gym, a lot of big guys are lookin to do this..

Heres my plan..

Get everyone there that plans on being there at 3PM.. start the comp right then, allow everyone to do some warm ups and boom..
we get started.. start a list.. who wants to bench and who wants to squat.. I believe thats what we will go with..

I want to be there, can't promise though... sorta far to drive

but man... sounds like it'll be a great turnout!

deanna7272
01-25-09, 9:43 pm

Long drive.... Psssshhhhaaaa... I drive 2 - 3 normally, and Miami is going to be over 4.... I hopped over to NJ for one, 8 hours....lol

Just teasing, it does make for a LOOOOONG day, but SOOOOO worth it...

Little Z
01-25-09, 11:02 pm

I absolutely understand.. you would be lookin at about 2 hours or so, if coming from Cincy..
Hit me up if you want some options for directions.. I just came through that way the week before last..

Little Z
01-26-09, 8:33 pm
Seriously..

Less than 2 weeks till this ABC.. are we all fallin asleep here?

The Underdog
01-27-09, 9:38 pm
Definitley hoping to be there man. I know you guys are going to be tearing it up like no other.

deanna7272
01-28-09, 12:13 am
Seriously..

Less than 2 weeks till this ABC.. are we all fallin asleep here?

Nope... I'm ready...

Little Z
01-28-09, 1:13 am
Nope... I'm ready...

Me too, set another PR tonight..

Not lookin forward to tomorrow, I think the weather is going to cause me to reschedule my appt.

deanna7272
01-28-09, 9:43 am
Me too, set another PR tonight..

Not lookin forward to tomorrow, I think the weather is going to cause me to reschedule my appt.

Grrrrr... That's not good... I haven't worked in 2 days, but not complaining, believe it... I heard it's pretty bad over there...

You know... I'm going to have to rent a snowplow if it's bad on the 7th!!! I'm not missing the opportunity to train with NEW Ohio Animals!!!!

10 days...

Little Z
01-28-09, 3:08 pm
Yup.. 8am, called and was informed the Dr.s office would be closed due to the weather today.. so I gotta call back tomorrow..

All I wanna do is find out how long the recovery is going to be hahaha..

deanna7272
01-28-09, 3:35 pm
Yup.. 8am, called and was informed the Dr.s office would be closed due to the weather today.. so I gotta call back tomorrow..

All I wanna do is find out how long the recovery is going to be hahaha..

2 words....

TRAIN SMART...

Little Z
01-28-09, 3:37 pm
2 words....

TRAIN SMART...

2 words..

It's Me..

HAHAHA

Iceiktitan
01-28-09, 3:48 pm
4-5 Words.

Dee is a Wise Cookie.

2 words..

It's Me..

HAHAHA

Little Z
01-28-09, 3:50 pm
4-5 Words.

Dee is a Wise Cookie.

I hate you.. hahha.. how you been bro?

deanna7272
01-28-09, 3:51 pm
4-5 Words.

Dee is a Wise Cookie.

LOL...Thanks Ice...

3 words...

DEE LOVES COOKIES...

smith06
01-28-09, 9:07 pm
I cant wait Z... How many animals you expecting to have?

Little Z
01-28-09, 9:32 pm
I cant wait Z... How many animals you expecting to have?

Dont know the exact numbers yet, but I am getting members signed up from my gym, and its all the talk
of the town right now..

You never know how many Animals will come crawling out of the woodwork.. How you been bro? Havent talked with ya in a while..

Little Z
01-28-09, 9:44 pm
Wanted to toss the flyer up in the air again, we are planning on running an ad in the local paper so get these printed out and posted..

Let everyone know, it will start the countdown to the Arnold.. we will have 4 weeks from Feb. 7th!

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/WHannon/ABC24.jpg

smith06
01-28-09, 10:01 pm
Dont know the exact numbers yet, but I am getting members signed up from my gym, and its all the talk
of the town right now..

You never know how many Animals will come crawling out of the woodwork.. How you been bro? Havent talked with ya in a while..

Pretty good man...busy..school's coming down to crunch time.

Little Z
01-28-09, 10:49 pm
Pretty good man...busy..school's coming down to crunch time.

I bet bro, hows the run treatin you?

smith06
01-29-09, 2:43 pm
I bet bro, hows the run treatin you?
Its running man...how the hell do u think its treating me?...like shit....lol

Iceiktitan
01-29-09, 3:05 pm
Cookies are the devil. They make you gain unwanted fat lol. But they taste sooo yummy. Anyways. This shouldn't be up for discussion lol. The watchmen will be ticked if they see me babbling about this kind of stuff ha.

LOL...Thanks Ice...

3 words...

DEE LOVES COOKIES...
Contest Prep Time. Calorie Defeceit and hungry like a mofo. Good news is that fat is coming off and my strength is still high. How you been bro?

I hate you.. hahha.. how you been bro?

Little Z
01-29-09, 3:23 pm
Contest Prep Time. Calorie Defeceit and hungry like a mofo. Good news is that fat is coming off and my strength is still high. How you been bro?

Day to day brother.. waiting to get this wrist crap officially done and over with..

9 days till the ABC though, cant be happier..

Barbender
01-30-09, 3:42 am
Hey animal boys & girls. I am hearing that my boy Zippi is putting on an ABC the 7th. I am thinking that the animal nation should come out and support "Big Z" on his first ABC. I know he is working his ass off to make sure all that attend is more than impressed. I am helping out behind the scenes to make sure that he has all the details worked out. He is doing a great job getting things set up and I know that his ABC will be a great success, so don't miss it. I am working my ass off here on Barbenders Gym keeping things running and improving it everyday so I can't say for sure I will attend, but I am really working hard on being there to support him. Little Z really lives the animal life and has extended every effort to this event, so he deserves all the support we can give him. I am working hard to clear the time to come support him with his event. Lets all get there, train our asses off, rock the place, and make sure to make this one to remember!

I know you event will rock Z ... the animal nation never disappoints. Boys 4 life!

Barbender

Little Z
01-30-09, 4:31 pm
Barbender,

I am speechless. I dont know how to thank you for all the help and tips you have provided me while I get this ABC all set up
Animal style. You truly are an amazing friend and brother, you always have time in your schedule to help anyone out who
asks. I will never be able to pay back everything I have learned from you, but I will always be thankful for everything you have taught.

Brothers 4 Life..

stolzenator
02-02-09, 12:21 am
EVERYONE! i dont know if you've realized this but we're less than a week out from this event! if you wanna see what stolzenator looks like with his newly shaved legs, YOU'LL BE THERE!!

oh yeah, and... ya know, cuz of the animal stuff too if you want.

deanna7272
02-02-09, 12:22 am
EVERYONE! i dont know if you've realized this but we're less than a week out from this event! if you wanna see what stolzenator looks like with his newly shaved legs, YOU'LL BE THERE!!

oh yeah, and... ya know, cuz of the animal stuff too if you want.

They better NOT be MORE smooth than mine.... I will see you there!!!

deanna7272
02-02-09, 12:25 am
Can we do a head count now??? It's not too early.... I will start... I don't know if the boys are coming with me and I did have another possible, but STILL with his work schedule, who knows... So I will START....

Deanna7272

firsthorseman97
02-02-09, 11:31 am
Deanna7272
firsthorseman97 +1

escholar05
02-02-09, 12:35 pm
Deanna7272
firsthorseman97 +1 <-----you bringing someone from tiffin? who?
escholar05
stolzenator

smith06
02-02-09, 12:36 pm
Deanna7272
firsthorseman97 +1
escholar05
stolzenator
smith06 (possible +1)

firsthorseman97
02-02-09, 1:04 pm
Deanna7272
firsthorseman97 +1 <-----you bringing someone from tiffin? who?
escholar05
stolzenator

Steve Reinhart. Not sure if you know him.

escholar05
02-02-09, 1:14 pm
I do, he has a little(not really) brother named ty, right?

firsthorseman97
02-02-09, 1:27 pm
I do, he has a little(not really) brother named ty, right?

Not sure to be honest. I really only know him from riding motorcycles and the gym.

escholar05
02-02-09, 3:07 pm
Pretty sure we are talking about the same guy

Little Z
02-02-09, 3:56 pm
Deanna7272
firsthorseman97 +1
escholar05
stolzenator
smith06 (possible +1)

Can I join this list??

deanna7272
02-02-09, 5:14 pm
Can I join this list??

No, it's by INVITE only.... he he he

You are the man Little Z, you CREATE the list....

Can't wait.... Just a few more!!

Madcat
02-02-09, 8:47 pm
Who has two thumbs and wants on the list? This guy!

May not be able to make dinner, but I ll def. be at the session. Cant wait.

smith06
02-02-09, 10:58 pm
Yea...I highly doubt Ill be at dinner. But Ill be there for the session.

deanna7272
02-02-09, 11:01 pm
I'm staying the night, so you know I am in for dinner... Where are we eating anyway???

stolzenator
02-03-09, 12:32 am
I'm staying the night, so you know I am in for dinner... Where are we eating anyway???

doesnt matter to this guy! bringin my own food! lol

Lewy23
02-03-09, 9:20 am
Damn, I wish I could make this one...looks like Little Z has put together a killer session!! If I didnt have a bench meet, I would be there!! Tear it up for me..Ill be there in spirit! I will def make the next one!!

Lewy

bodybabe10
02-03-09, 12:09 pm
Jim and I are going to try to make it! My diet now exist of eggs and fish! yea! I guess we'll be bringing our food too! God love Andy! LOL!

Little Z
02-03-09, 1:23 pm
Who has two thumbs and wants on the list? This guy!

May not be able to make dinner, but I ll def. be at the session. Cant wait.

Awesome bro, yeah the session is the important part.. thanks for all the support

Yea...I highly doubt Ill be at dinner. But Ill be there for the session.

Cant wait to tear it up with you bro, gonna be a great session

Buffet style.. remember? ill text you everyday just so you remember hahah jk

doesnt matter to this guy! bringin my own food! lol

Can I have some? NOT

Damn, I wish I could make this one...looks like Little Z has put together a killer session!! If I didnt have a bench meet, I would be there!! Tear it up for me..Ill be there in spirit! I will def make the next one!!

Lewy

Definitely bro, I understand a meet, and I will come get your ass myself for the next one..

Jim and I are going to try to make it! My diet now exist of eggs and fish! yea! I guess we'll be bringing our food too! God love Andy! LOL!

Hey! I hope you guys can make it! I plan on having some closer to Cincy in the near future since this chapter covers
the entire Miami Valley!!

bodybabe10
02-03-09, 1:56 pm
Hey I put the flyer on my Facebook page to try help get more people! I already had a friend of mine who is like the rest of us and he was interested but he injured his foot a few weeks ago and can't make it. I emailed him the link to the forum so he can get more info about our group. If we had one closer to Cincy I'm sure he would attend.

Little Z
02-03-09, 3:32 pm
Hey I put the flyer on my Facebook page to try help get more people! I already had a friend of mine who is like the rest of us and he was interested but he injured his foot a few weeks ago and can't make it. I emailed him the link to the forum so he can get more info about our group. If we had one closer to Cincy I'm sure he would attend.

Will definitely be scheduling one closer in the near future!

Illilian
02-03-09, 10:53 pm
It's looking like i'll be there too.

stolzenator
02-03-09, 11:04 pm

eggs and fish... delicious! i wish i could afford fish that didnt come out of a can...

Little Z
02-04-09, 12:58 pm
It's looking like i'll be there too.

Awesome bro, I will be having sessions all over, so I will definitely be closer in the near future as well, but making the FIRST
is what matters.. hahaha

eggs and fish... delicious! i wish i could afford fish that didnt come out of a can...

MMMMMMmmMMm.. sounds lovely.. I might have you go sit in your own section.. hahah jk bro.. 3 days ppl...

Little Z
02-04-09, 10:28 pm
Little Z
Deanna7272
firsthorseman97 +1
escholar05
stolzenator
smith06 (possible +1)
Illilian
Big Swoll
DP155

Big Swoll and DP155 are 2 of my boys from the area that have signed up.. we are getting a STRONG following at the gym..

who else is showing up for this HUGE session??

deanna7272
02-04-09, 10:31 pm
Little Z
Deanna7272 (possibly +1 or 2)
firsthorseman97 +1
escholar05
stolzenator
smith06 (possible +1)
Illilian
Big Swoll
DP155

Little Z
02-04-09, 10:35 pm
Little Z
firsthorseman97 +1
escholar05
stolzenator
smith06 (possible +1)
Illilian
Big Swoll
DP155

beautiful D.. you always know how to support your people.. you give soooo much love to everyone and you truly are an amazing person..

Firefist
02-04-09, 10:55 pm
aight buddy, you know whats happnin. were tryin over here...

Little Z
02-04-09, 11:10 pm
aight buddy, you know whats happnin. were tryin over here...

absolutely bro, if not Sat. I will see you at the Cage! and before and after haha

deanna7272
02-04-09, 11:52 pm
beautiful D.. you always know how to support your people.. you give soooo much love to everyone and you truly are an amazing person..

Awww.. thanks, remind me to slip you a fiddy when I get there....lol You have no idea how I needed to hear that tonight.... I need this time away with my "FAMILY"... You know the "FAMILY", I actually like right now...lol

Little Z
02-04-09, 11:55 pm
Awww.. thanks, remind me to slip you a fiddy when I get there....lol You have no idea how I needed to hear that tonight.... I need this time away with my "FAMILY"... You know the "FAMILY", I actually like right now...lol

Right now? PSH.. forever yo! haha

Saturday can not get here fast enough, everyone at the gym is now learning that I am Little Z..

Going to be a crazy crazy day.. Cant wait for everyone to show..

stolzenator
02-05-09, 12:01 am
gettin closer! i'm thinkin its gettin to be that time, the time when I ask:

Whats everyone hittin Saturday??

Its technically an off day for me, so i'll be hittin some abs and calves, possibly even hittin up the cardio! (gasp!)

deanna7272
02-05-09, 12:06 am
Right now? PSH.. forever yo! haha

Saturday can not get here fast enough, everyone at the gym is now learning that I am Little Z..

Going to be a crazy crazy day.. Cant wait for everyone to show..

I just meant that I don't like my biologicals right now...lol You guys are family for life, I picked you!!!

Stolz.... I think me and firsthorseman97 (Ryan) are hitting shoulders (right?).. I'll be doing a bit of chest and rear delts for the heck of it too...

Little Z
02-05-09, 12:15 am
Well Saturday is normally Squats for me, but they are done at like 8am.. but with this session coming I might make some
adjustments, I dont wanna be spent by the time the session rolls around..

I just realized I havent really hit my shoulders in quite some time, and I missed hitting bis on Friday..

So I might mix it up a bit and hit shoulders with you two D and then toss in some bis for a nice pump..

Little Z
02-05-09, 12:17 am
Dont forget.. the plan is..

Start the session off with the lifting comp's.. so let me know if you plan on competiting when you get there..

Squat your bodyweight for reps
and
Bench your bodyweight for reps

In that order..

firsthorseman97
02-05-09, 7:03 am
I just meant that I don't like my biologicals right now...lol You guys are family for life, I picked you!!!

Stolz.... I think me and firsthorseman97 (Ryan) are hitting shoulders (right?).. I'll be doing a bit of chest and rear delts for the heck of it too...

Yeah I'll be hittin' shoulders and some tri's.

escholar05
02-05-09, 7:57 am
Dont forget.. the plan is..

Start the session off with the lifting comp's.. so let me know if you plan on competiting when you get there..

Squat your bodyweight for reps
and
Bench your bodyweight for reps

In that order..

Count me out on that, my keto pre-contest diet would pretty much F me in the A in a max rep competition.

Anyways, I'll be starting Hola Bola's 12 day rotation tomorrow to switch up my workouts a bit, so I beleive saturday is back day for me. And if you wait till after my workout stolz, you can have a cardio partner, haha.

Madcat
02-05-09, 12:36 pm
I m curious how I always manage to get left off the list until the end. Its cool, I aint mad at cha' but Im still planning to be there. Actually if there are showers I plan to eat too. I can always skip dinner with the group to get a real meal then just meet up later ya know.

But for real, the session looks good, cant wait.

Sat. would normally be an off day here to, but I think I ll be hitting back and abs and probably some cardio too. Normally dont hit back and abs so I might double abs tonight/tomorrow instead. Cardio and back....

Little Z
02-05-09, 2:04 pm
I m curious how I always manage to get left off the list until the end. Its cool, I aint mad at cha' but Im still planning to be there. Actually if there are showers I plan to eat too. I can always skip dinner with the group to get a real meal then just meet up later ya know.

But for real, the session looks good, cant wait.

Sat. would normally be an off day here to, but I think I ll be hitting back and abs and probably some cardio too. Normally dont hit back and abs so I might double abs tonight/tomorrow instead. Cardio and back....

Bro I gotta let you make some noise, if I put you on the list you wouldnt have to POST! come on now.. hahaha

yeah there is a full locker room w/ showers..

Madcat
02-05-09, 5:07 pm
Im pretty stoked to see Stoltzy and how the diet and training's going with his shows coming up. We gonna get a sneak peak at whats up man?

Little Z
02-05-09, 6:17 pm
Im pretty stoked to see Stoltzy and how the diet and training's going with his shows coming up. We gonna get a sneak peak at whats up man?

I already informed Stolzy about the mirrors at the gym.. theres no way he's getting outta there with out taking a look himself.. haha

firsthorseman97
02-06-09, 8:07 am
I'm bringing two youngbloods from the gym with me tomorrow. I know one of them wants to hit the squat comp. Can't wait!

Little Z
firsthorseman97 +2
escholar05
stolzenator
smith06 (possible +1)
Illilian
Big Swoll
DP155

stolzenator
02-06-09, 8:32 am

heck i'd tell ya id do all my liftin with my shirt off (muscle and fitness taught me all the real bodybuilders do it), but i doubt thats something the gym normally encourages.

escholar05
02-06-09, 9:37 am
Anyone doing back with me tomorrow?

machineman
02-06-09, 1:45 pm
sorry, guys...work is a little busy at the moment and I am not 100% over this cold yet....will try to make the next one for sure....hope everything goes well and will look forward to the pics

Little Z
02-06-09, 1:47 pm
sorry, guys...work is a little busy at the moment and I am not 100% over this cold yet....will try to make the next one for sure....hope everything goes well and will look forward to the pics

Thanks for the support bro, we'll definitely have to get you down here soon..

Hope you recover fast and work goes easy for ya...

machineman
02-06-09, 2:21 pm
Thanks for the support bro, we'll definitely have to get you down here soon..

Hope you recover fast and work goes easy for ya...

looking forward to training with the Ohio crew, bro.....

Gambit
02-06-09, 3:26 pm
Wish I could make it, Z, but some shit came up that I gotta deal with.

But this is an open invitation to all Miami Valley Animals to join the Toledo crew (I think there's only a few of us) at our inauguration in March. I think we're looking at the 14th, so mark your calenders. Check our link for the latest.

I'll let you know and cordially invite you when we hammer out our details.

Hit it hard tomorrow.

deanna7272
02-06-09, 4:50 pm
I originally thought that i'd be doing shoulders tomorrow... After the last shoulder session I had (Wednesday) when I was a "little" fueled... I STILL CAN'T RAISE MY ARMS or DROP MY ELBOWS... I MAY end up hitting back with Bodybabe10 and her boy.... Joe, you're more than welcome, if ya don't mind...

Z... How many hours am I looking at in the Jeep? I haven't put it in the GPS yet...

escholar05
02-06-09, 4:52 pm
I originally thought that i'd be doing shoulders tomorrow... After the last shoulder session I had (Wednesday) when I was a "little" fueled... I STILL CAN'T RAISE MY ARMS or DROP MY ELBOWS... I MAY end up hitting back with Bodybabe10 and her boy.... Joe, you're more than welcome, if ya don't mind...

Z... How many hours am I looking at in the Jeep? I haven't put it in the GPS yet...

I'll get my ass kicked by a few women, I'm not too proud, haha. We will see how things shake out.

I don't know where you're comin from, but its about an hour from cbus on 33.

Little Z
02-06-09, 4:59 pm

You are lookin at about 3 hours at the most.. from Yorkville to Bellefontaine it shows 3hrs 11mins.. we all know how you drive..

So we know it will be WAY under 3 hours for you.. just jump on 70W and take it all the way to Columbus, stay on it past the first
exits for 270 and when you hit the other side of Cbus jump on 270 towards Cleveland, you'll then run up to 33 the first exit
will be for Dublin, you will want the next that states Marysville, curve around and enter 33 and just stay on that till you get to
Bellefontaine, call me and ill meet up with ya or whatever ya need..

!!ATTENTION EVERYONE!!
hit me w/ a PM if you want my cell for any directions or whatever you need..

also found out.. the showers at the gym are down, BUT, we have the hotel.. so whoever wants to clean up can.. just let me know..

deanna7272
02-06-09, 9:58 pm
Well... I have the GPS, I can't read and drive at the same time.... No talking, texting, and checking the Forvm, I've got that mastered...lol

I am going to leave about 10 or 10:30, just to be on the safe side... Hopefully I'll get there a bit early to help ya get things situated... The weather is supposed to be beautiful, so it shouldn't be a bad trip...

I am flying solo by the way, Tomcat can't make it.... I will call you if I need anything...

deanna7272
02-06-09, 9:59 pm
I'll get my ass kicked by a few women, I'm not too proud, haha. We will see how things shake out.

I don't know where you're comin from, but its about an hour from cbus on 33.

That's cool.. We promise not to hurt ya too bad...lol Bodybabe10 puts me to shame too, soooo...lol

Little Z
02-06-09, 11:44 pm
Well... I have the GPS, I can't read and drive at the same time.... No talking, texting, and checking the Forvm, I've got that mastered...lol

I am going to leave about 10 or 10:30, just to be on the safe side... Hopefully I'll get there a bit early to help ya get things situated... The weather is supposed to be beautiful, so it shouldn't be a bad trip...

I am flying solo by the way, Tomcat can't make it.... I will call you if I need anything...

Alrighty, Ill be up at the gym, so just let me know when you're close..

One of my brothers is comin to town, and it just happens to be tomorrow, so I have invited him to see what my lifestyle is about!

Brother Z will be in the house tomorrow!

Firefist
02-07-09, 12:07 am
hey guys, just droppin by to wish you a kickass session, sorry i cant make it! Ill see you guys at the cage! Little Z, hold that shit down buddy!

Little Z
02-07-09, 12:13 am
hey guys, just droppin by to wish you a kickass session, sorry i cant make it! Ill see you guys at the cage! Little Z, hold that shit down buddy!

Uh huh..

whats your name again?

I dont think I know you anymore..

deanna7272
02-07-09, 9:07 am
Listen to your voicemail.... Read your PM... Call me when you get a chance...lol

Little Z
02-07-09, 11:26 am
Listen to your voicemail.... Read your PM... Call me when you get a chance...lol

Check.. Check... Copy..

Madcat
02-07-09, 11:53 am
Ya, so I drank a little too much lastnight, first night in 4 months my bro could come out who just had his appendix out, so Guys night out, but Im up and ready for this shit.

Not to mention I decided to say fuck everything and all the fake people back here Im supposed to be getting dinner and going out with, I wanna hang with my family on here, so I ll be at the session and dinner.

Killed some serious protein lastnight about 4am as everyone ate total shit from Mickey Ds after we got home, so hopefully Ill be ready for this crazy shit.

Cardio, abs, and back today.

Finally talked my roomie into joining the gym starting tomorrow, so looks like I ll be training 5 straight days, but atleast I ll take monday off since that is the craziest day of them all.

See ya soon!

smith06
02-07-09, 6:05 pm
Just got back from this ABC, I had to duck out of the dinner portion. It was great seeing you guys. Had an amazing workout.

firsthorseman97
02-07-09, 8:27 pm
Awesome time today guys. Cody and I had a blast. It was nice to put faces with names. I could go to an ABC every weekend! Can't wait to see the pics.

escholar05
02-07-09, 8:30 pm
Agreed, it was a good time and a great workout. Good seein everyone too. Matt and D, thanks for the posing tips.

stolzenator
02-07-09, 9:44 pm
had a good time with everyone today! glad everyone had fun laughing at us while we went back for plate after plate of veggies...

dee, if ya get a chance, can i have those pictures of the poses?

Big C
02-07-09, 10:13 pm
From what I hear it was a solid session ladies and gents...looks like a solid tuneup for the Arnold. We'll do it up again here in a few weeks. Can't wait to see some pics of this event.

deanna7272
02-08-09, 1:26 am
Getting the pics up as we speak... I stopped to see my sister on the way home or they would have been up... A minute or two and they will be posted....

GREAT seeing everyone again today!! I echo the ABC every weekend thing... That's why I try to hit them all, I feel at home....

Stolz (aka "The Veggi-nator" Destroyer of all Veggies Far and Wide) do you want the public or private this time?

Madcat
02-08-09, 1:52 am
Good times today for sure, just got in from my friends Bday party and actually feel pretty solid. I was only like an hour late and everyone was swasted when I got there, so I stayed sober all night and really had a nice time. Actually for what I did today in the gym, I cant believe Im still awake and cooking some grub before bed. Gotta eat to grow right"?

Good times, cant wait to see the pics. Dee, glad you made it home safe hun, good seeing you and keep me updated :)

Thanks to my dinner friends again, its always nice to see you two and everyone else as well, naturally.

Stoltz, Happy Birthday bro, hope you had a good one.

deanna7272
02-08-09, 2:31 am
Good times, cant wait to see the pics. Dee, glad you made it home safe hun, good seeing you and keep me updated :)

Ohhhhh, you're in for a GOOD one after tonight... Grrrr...

deanna7272
02-08-09, 2:50 am
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=634718#post634718

Go see....

stolzenator
02-08-09, 10:31 am
Getting the pics up as we speak... I stopped to see my sister on the way home or they would have been up... A minute or two and they will be posted....

GREAT seeing everyone again today!! I echo the ABC every weekend thing... That's why I try to hit them all, I feel at home....

Stolz (aka "The Veggi-nator" Destroyer of all Veggies Far and Wide) do you want the public or private this time?

haha im fine with public, go ahead and throw um in with the rest! great seein you dee!

deanna7272
02-08-09, 10:34 am
haha im fine with public, go ahead and throw um in with the rest! great seein you dee!

You too deary....

I am going to upload a new album with BIG pictures... I will get you in that one...lol

stolzenator
02-08-09, 10:55 am
You too deary....

I am going to upload a new album with BIG pictures... I will get you in that one...lol

aww man, just saw ya got a shot of me on the ab coaster... ::embarassing::

deanna7272
02-08-09, 11:10 am
aww man, just saw ya got a shot of me on the ab coaster... ::embarassing::

HE HE HE.... Sorry.... You gotta watch your back, you NEVER know where my camera will be....

AND especially if Jim takes the camera, I have to make sure WHO see the pics....LOL

deanna7272
02-08-09, 11:10 am
http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/deanna7272/

Here's the new album with BIG pics... AND Stolz...

Firefist
02-08-09, 11:18 am
looks like it was a great session guys, kinda pissed i didnt make it....

stoltz, lookin good bro, the legs are pretty sick.

Illilian
02-09-09, 8:18 am
looks like it was a great session guys, kinda pissed i didnt make it....

stoltz, lookin good bro, the legs are pretty sick.

x2

I had an emergency work project to get done for this week... bleh. I'll def be at the next one.

Gambit
02-09-09, 3:28 pm
I know you're all still sore from your ABC on Saturday, but I just wanted to give some advance notice.

Toledo's inaugurational event, The Glass City Gala - Toledo ABC, will be taking place on March 14th. We're looking to do this thing around 2pm. So far, we haven't quite nailed down the gym, but we will shortly. Just wanted to cordially invite all the Miami Valley Animals to hit our turf and show us how you do it.

For more details, check out our thread: http://forum.animalpak.com
/showthread.php?t=12706&page=7

Hope to get a chance to meet all you!

Gambit

Little Z
03-10-09, 11:32 pm
Yo.. Z here..

as some of you know, and for those who dont, I was injured back in Oct. at work..

yes yes, dont worry Little Z will live.. no need to shed any tears..

for everyone who seen me at the Arnold, especially Friday, you seen me show up in my brace, and you seen how long that lasted..

the wrist acted up Friday at Metro and continue to be a problem all weekend, i just wanted to post up on the Miami Valley thread
to let everyone know, that this Friday, the 13th, I find out about surgery..

i will probably write a big post in the "Livin" section on Friday about my whole situation..

im not looking for sympathy or charity, i just have this on my chest and i want to let it all out.. im tired of being held back by an injury

so.. EVERYONE.. ATTENTION.. YOO!!!.. Keep your eyes peeled, because as soon as my wrist is ready to rock and roll, you better
be watchin for that magical date that we set for our SECOND Miami Valley ABC..

you guys had such an impact on the ppl here at my gym, the next day, I KID YOU NOT.. they were asking when we were coming back..

I cant let em down.. you know how Z rolls.. I gotta keep it real (G Diesel owns that quote, I was given proper permission haha)

so.. stay tuned.. i might not post as much here pretty soon, but im still around.. i will be watching, reading and learning..

so dont be shy, shoot me a pm, but i dont know how much posting ill be doing.. until next time Animals..

Train Strong.
Train Smart.

Lewy23
03-12-09, 1:48 pm
Yo.. Z here..

as some of you know, and for those who dont, I was injured back in Oct. at work..

yes yes, dont worry Little Z will live.. no need to shed any tears..

for everyone who seen me at the Arnold, especially Friday, you seen me show up in my brace, and you seen how long that lasted..

the wrist acted up Friday at Metro and continue to be a problem all weekend, i just wanted to post up on the Miami Valley thread
to let everyone know, that this Friday, the 13th, I find out about surgery..

i will probably write a big post in the "Livin" section on Friday about my whole situation..

im not looking for sympathy or charity, i just have this on my chest and i want to let it all out.. im tired of being held back by an injury

so.. EVERYONE.. ATTENTION.. YOO!!!.. Keep your eyes peeled, because as soon as my wrist is ready to rock and roll, you better
be watchin for that magical date that we set for our SECOND Miami Valley ABC..

you guys had such an impact on the ppl here at my gym, the next day, I KID YOU NOT.. they were asking when we were coming back..

I cant let em down.. you know how Z rolls.. I gotta keep it real (G Diesel owns that quote, I was given proper permission haha)

so.. stay tuned.. i might not post as much here pretty soon, but im still around.. i will be watching, reading and learning..

so dont be shy, shoot me a pm, but i dont know how much posting ill be doing.. until next time Animals..

Train Strong.
Train Smart.

Little Z,

Hey bro...I know you will bounce back quick...that is just how you are. Before we know it you will be SFW with the best of us!!! I look forward to tearing it up with you, bro!! If you need anything, you know my number!! Stay strong bro!!! SFW FOR LIFE!!!!!!

Lewy

Madcat
03-12-09, 3:37 pm
Man you already heard me, you dont need your wrist to train legs with me so we can try out that new leg press doowhap you got. Lets do this soon man.

Nah for real though. I hope your wrists can be fixed and heal quickly bro. Holla at me if you need anything.

Illilian
03-17-09, 1:02 am
Dude,

let that wrist heal and get back at it!!! Will be looking forward to next ABC event.

Iceiktitan
03-24-09, 12:19 pm
See ya soon bro!

Lightnin'
03-24-09, 2:57 pm
I'd like to meet up with a group maybe once a month near Dayton. Any chapters out there?

Little Z
03-24-09, 3:04 pm
I'd like to meet up with a group maybe once a month near Dayton. Any chapters out there?

welcome bro.. thanks for showin support and wanting to get together..

right now, I am workin on getting an ABC set up in Middletown with a group from Cincy coming up as well.. there is no date set yet..

Right now, I am in Bellefontaine, about an hour north of Dayton.. but we get people from all over coming to the ABC's.. ive traveled over 4 hours
before.. Deanna7272 has traveled 8 hours.. its a love for this life.. so if we hold one up here in my area again, dont let that hour drive
keep you from showin, just stay tuned

i will be getting some shit rollin real soon..

Little Z
03-24-09, 3:04 pm
See ya soon bro!

better bro.. tell me when.. you know im there..

Little Z
03-25-09, 2:44 pm
yo..

something is in the air..
its a little saying that keeps poppin up round here..

..Stay Tuned..

something big is being planned Animals.. and I want my Miami Valley Family to know first..

ill be posting details SOON.. you do NOT want to miss this..

trust me...

CDUB23
03-25-09, 3:12 pm
Lets Do This

Little Z
03-26-09, 1:38 am
APRIL 25th 2009

stay tuned

Barbenders Babe
03-26-09, 1:25 pm
I know what it is. . . . . . .

Little Z
03-26-09, 1:27 pm
I know what it is. . . . . . .

hahah.. I hope so..

since.. you and Paul "The Barbender" Vargo are involved..

Barbenders Babe
03-26-09, 1:29 pm
zipster. . . doesnt anyone around here ever sleep??????

smith06
03-26-09, 1:30 pm
I feel left outa the loop..lol.

Looking forward to an ABC soon.

Barbenders Babe
03-26-09, 1:30 pm
its time to bring it on. . .

RooRooTJ
03-26-09, 1:32 pm
APRIL 25th 2009

stay tuned

There is no stay tuned. That is the date of the INBF Buckeye Classic I am competing in. I guess everyone is coming huh? haha jk

Little Z
03-26-09, 1:52 pm
There is no stay tuned. That is the date of the INBF Buckeye Classic I am competing in. I guess everyone is coming huh? haha jk

hahaha.. ahh crap.. that is the INBF Classic in Columbus..

RooRooTJ
03-26-09, 2:57 pm
hahaha.. ahh crap.. that is the INBF Classic in Columbus..

Yeah it is the INBF show in Columbus that weekend. I am actually competing in it too.

Iceiktitan
03-26-09, 4:33 pm
Stays tuned....

deanna7272
03-26-09, 11:36 pm
Yeah it is the INBF show in Columbus that weekend. I am actually competing in it too.

So is the Vegginator... I mean Stolzenator...

RooRooTJ
03-27-09, 9:05 am
So is the Vegginator... I mean Stolzenator...

Yeah should be a good time. My other buddy Justin form the ABCs is gonna compete too and escholar will be there in the crowd.

deanna7272
03-27-09, 9:23 am
I talked with Matt last night and I am trying to get there... I didn't realize you guys we're all competing... Rich should have a good turnout! Good luck to all...

Z keep us posted on what's going on, its not too far away to hit up both, you know how I roam!!

stolzenator
03-30-09, 1:17 am
I talked with Matt last night and I am trying to get there... I didn't realize you guys we're all competing... Rich should have a good turnout! Good luck to all...

Z keep us posted on what's going on, its not too far away to hit up both, you know how I roam!!

not only that, but we'll be in the same class!!

yes, still lurking from FL

Little Z
03-30-09, 4:32 am
Paul "The Barbender" Vargo and Vicki "Barbenders Babe" Phillips have contacted me to get an ABC Session coordinated on April 25th 2009
at Barbenders Gym.. This will be the 2nd session that Barbender has hosted.. For those that made it back in October, you know what
to expect.. for those that didnt, you need to make it this time.. there is a LOT of stuff planned so you DEFINITELY wanna make it..

Barbenders Gym
2253 E. State St.
Hermitage, PA 16148
724-342-5650
"The Place For Serious Fitness"

keep your eyes peeled, because we will be releasing more and more info as the time approaches.. a flyer is being made as we speak..
I will post it here first, but keep checking out www.BarbendersGym.com for more and more updates!..

There is a lot planned, Barbender ONLY knows how to do it big, and if you havent heard.. Paul is back and competing after having a
"career ending injury" in 2005, he has now already qualified for the WABDL Worlds in Vegas! so make sure you stay tuned,
because you seriously want to be apart of this.. if you have any questions, give the gym a call or contact me..

Firefist
03-30-09, 3:04 pm
badass.

deanna7272
03-30-09, 6:39 pm
Shiiiiiiiit..... Niiiiiice session on tap, I'm sure.... Paul and Vicki know how to bring it!!!

stolzenator
03-30-09, 7:45 pm
aaaagggggghhhhhhhhhhh

Little Z
03-30-09, 8:29 pm
badass.

i expect to see you.. wont be that far of a trip for you this time!

Shiiiiiiiit..... Niiiiiice session on tap, I'm sure.... Paul and Vicki know how to bring it!!!

let me know if you plan on makin it or if you're gonna hit the Buckeye Classic show! we know how big Barbender's does it!

aaaagggggghhhhhhhhhhh

yeah agggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. we'll get another one set up and bring ya up.. you can be a special guest poser... hahha

Firefist
03-30-09, 10:25 pm
you better believe it dude, ill have a few guys with me too.

Little Z
03-31-09, 1:11 am
you better believe it dude, ill have a few guys with me too.

just a heads up.. forgot to mention in the post.. its a $7 gym fee..

Barbenders Babe
03-31-09, 9:56 am
hey brothers and sisters. . . . it is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! april 25 at our place! we are having our 1st Annual Fitness Expo at our gym combining the rockin ABC, vendors, give-a-ways, 50/50 raffle, food (dont eat too much, im sure we'll have to hit up Quaker Steak N Lube like we did last time and the laughs we had, damn what an evening it was!!), Zumba, cycling and striptease classes!! we were so proud to host the last ABC in October and honored to host this one as well. the brothers/sister of Animal are one of a kind and we are proud to call ourselves ANIMAL. we hope to see all you guys that made the trip in October and hope to meet new animals that will be making the trip this time too.

Good luck to the competitors heading to columbus that same day! you all train your asses off, now its time to shine!

APRIL 25, 2009 (SATURDAY)
Barbenders Gym
2253 East State Street
Hermitage, PA 16148
724-342-5650
Paul & Vicki (soon to be) Vargo

barbendersgym.com (you can ck out pics from last ABC Mega Session last Oct)
More details coming soon!! Zippi will keep you posted with details as well, thanks zipster!

stolzenator
03-31-09, 10:58 am
striptease classes!! !

maybe i should skip my show and come to barbenders

Madcat
03-31-09, 12:03 pm
Stoltz,
Bad idea lol. Any more details on the time frame of that? I ll be done with class at 2pm tha day and its pretty close to campus, I assume thats where the show is?

Either way I ll come over right from there so I can get caughtup and see you and Roo.

Little Z
03-31-09, 9:33 pm
Stoltz,
Bad idea lol. Any more details on the time frame of that? I ll be done with class at 2pm tha day and its pretty close to campus, I assume thats where the show is?

Either way I ll come over right from there so I can get caughtup and see you and Roo.

BOOOO i figured you'd roll to PA with me hahaha

Little Z
03-31-09, 9:33 pm
maybe i should skip my show and come to barbenders

Negative.. get another trophy and take 1st brothaaaa

Little Z
04-01-09, 3:12 am
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/WHannon/BBGABC.jpg

flyer is up and done.. got the OK from Barbender just now, so im giving it to you guys first!

the session will begin at 5PM, but the Fit Expo begins at 1PM (so come on in!) 7 bucks at the door..

as Barbenders Babe stated, there will be all kinds of shit for us to check out.. as you know the Barbender Family ALWAYS gives back..

make sure you check out this session, you'll get the chance to meet the Barbenders Strength Team! (including Gus Vargo - who qualified for WABDL Worlds!)

this is going to be huge Animals! ANY questions hit me up..

Barbenders Babe
04-01-09, 10:26 am
Stol. . . you've busted way too much ass to skip the contest for a striptease class. . . besides, i teach it every week, you'll have another chance to ck out the girls! Hey good luck buddy. . . this wont be our last abc so we'll all hook up again soon! again, good luck and kick some ass!

Barbenders Babe
04-01-09, 10:26 am
Hello and Welcome all brothers/sisters and families! Paul "barbender" and I (along with our son, Gus, the youngest on the BBG Strength Team) are hosting the 2nd ABC Mega Session and want all to join in! Your families are welcome to come along to see what you guys do best and join in on all the festivies throughout the day. we are combining the ABC with our Fitness Expo so you'll be able to meet high-powered athletes, pick their brains, meet fellow brothers, put faces to names and have some fun! I will be teaching Zumba and Striptease classes if you want to send the sisters in for some girlie time along with some of our instructors jammin out some cycling classes all day long. you will find vendors, give-a-ways, 50/50 raffle, food and soooo much more!! this is something you dont wanna miss!!! we invite your yelling, grunting, hard core music and chalk on the floor at our place, so bring it on!

Paul & Vicki Vargo
Barbenders Gym
2253 East State Street
Hermitage, PA 16148

April 25, 2009
Fitness Expo 1:00 - 9:00
Mega Session 5:00

barbendersgym.com for more details & pics of last session

belladiabla13
04-01-09, 10:41 am
Hello and Welcome all brothers/sisters and families! Paul "barbender" and I (along with our son, Gus, the youngest on the BBG Strength Team) are hosting the 2nd ABC Mega Session and want all to join in! Your families are welcome to come along to see what you guys do best and join in on all the festivies throughout the day. we are combining the ABC with our Fitness Expo so you'll be able to meet high-powered athletes, pick their brains, meet fellow brothers, put faces to names and have some fun! I will be teaching Zumba and Striptease classes if you want to send the sisters in for some girlie time along with some of our instructors jammin out some cycling classes all day long. you will find vendors, give-a-ways, 50/50 raffle, food and soooo much more!! this is something you dont wanna miss!!! we invite your yelling, grunting, hard core music and chalk on the floor at our place, so bring it on!

Paul & Vicki Vargo
Barbenders Gym
2253 East State Street
Hermitage, PA 16148

April 25, 2009
Fitness Expo 1:00 - 9:00
Mega Session 5:00

barbendersgym.com for more details & pics of last session

We're going to try and come up. It's the same day as our daughters birthday so we're not sure yet..

Firefist
04-08-09, 10:30 pm
i cant wait, like 2 weeks left. solid....

i also heard something about wings from a previous post.....

Little Z
04-09-09, 2:01 pm
i cant wait, like 2 weeks left. solid....

i also heard something about wings from a previous post.....

going to be a huge event.. those who cant make it I understand, but for those who arent 100%.. you need to make it..

and yeah.. we might be lookin at taking over Quaker Steak & Lube AGAIN after the session..

this is THE original QS&L.. located in Sharon, PA.. not even 10 mins from the gym, and they treat us right..

but.. all those details arent ironed out just yet.. there should be some grub at the Expo as well to keep us held over..

and expect some new shirts at BBG (Barbenders Gym).. possibly a signature series of a certain somebody.. and no I hate to burst
bubbles but its not a Little Z Signature series.. YET! hahah

so get on this.. check out all the details at www.BarbendersGym.com

any questions contact me, Paul or Vicki Vargo at the BBG site..

Iceiktitan
04-09-09, 5:39 pm
I smell iron. Do you Wade? I'm ready to make the floor rock.

Firefist
04-09-09, 9:29 pm

hmmm...funny, i smell bbq wings..... with that occational whiff of smelly wraps and chalk...

cant wait...

Little Z
04-10-09, 12:10 am

brother you have NO idea..

hmmm...funny, i smell bbq wings..... with that occational whiff of smelly wraps and chalk...

cant wait...

haha we have a shirt that discusses chalk.. you'll have to check it out lol..

AND there is a brand new CUSTOM made chalk bin.. IN the BBG Blue.. haha

new custom painted BBG blue bench.. T-Bar Row.. place is set... they have been preparing for our return SINCE October..

Barbenders Babe
04-10-09, 10:17 am
Oh hell, i felt the earth rumble this morning. . . .hang on, its another ABC coming to our gym. last october the brothers and sister flooded in and tore down our walls! the rumble has started, now lets make it ROCK! yes, barbender has made and designed some new equip that withstand thousands of pounds of iron! come ck it out, something you dont wanna miss. cant wait to see you guys again and meet new bros/sisters as well. Welcome to our "home"!

Little Z
04-10-09, 6:26 pm
Oh hell, i felt the earth rumble this morning. . . .hang on, its another ABC coming to our gym. last october the brothers and sister flooded in and tore down our walls! the rumble has started, now lets make it ROCK! yes, barbender has made and designed some new equip that withstand thousands of pounds of iron! come ck it out, something you dont wanna miss. cant wait to see you guys again and meet new bros/sisters as well. Welcome to our "home"!

I better remember my shaker this time!.. or.. we need to come up w/ BBG Shakers.. 32oz shakers wud ROCK the industry.. hahah

Little Z
04-11-09, 3:32 pm
2 weeks to go..

Barbenders Gym MEGA ABC Session II & First Annual Fitness Expo!

check out www.BarbendersGym.com for more details or just hit me up!

sanga
04-11-09, 4:14 pm
Looks great.

Little Z
04-11-09, 5:06 pm
Looks great.

wish you were still here mate.

you plannin on making the trip back next year?

Firefist
04-12-09, 11:27 am
hey Z perhaps we get that final headcount goin? We ONLY have 2 weeks left.

Little Z
Anti-Asian

Little Z
04-12-09, 3:02 pm
hey Z perhaps we get that final headcount goin? We ONLY have 2 weeks left.

Little Z
Anti-Asian

well we have so many invitations out on other ABC threads.. we can try.. haha

Firefist
04-12-09, 3:06 pm
hahaha yeah dude, you might as well make it a regional abc, hosted by the miami valley chapter haha.

Little Z
04-12-09, 3:08 pm
hahaha yeah dude, you might as well make it a regional abc, hosted by the miami valley chapter haha.

ive gotten the word out now, to most of the areas that showed interest in making the trip.. so.. now we wait for it..

Little Z
04-12-09, 3:08 pm
Little Z
The Anti-Asian (bringing anyone?)

MrsMuscles22
04-12-09, 5:47 pm
Little Z
Mr. & Mrs. Muscles22

Big C
04-12-09, 8:35 pm
Little Z
Mr. & Mrs. Muscles22
Big C

belladiabla13
04-13-09, 12:11 am
just a heads up.. forgot to mention in the post.. its a $7 gym fee..

Z,

Were still trying to make it but cant say for sure just yet. I know u miss me :)