PDA

View Full Version : Thank you so much!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
09-15-08, 2:29 pm
18 WEEKS!!!

18 weeks of Sweat, Sacrifice, Dedication, Blood, Tears, Focus, Drive, and Determination!!!

This is my 18 week journey: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=19234

If you have not seen or followed my journey, I did not fuck up or slip once, not for a week, day, hour, not a second. I gave it 1,000%, never making excuses for myself or anything I did or didn't do. I stay true and I stayed FOCUSED, I paid my dues and gave what was needed!

I did it I actually did it, I finished in 1st in both of my classes and I brought home the best poser award for men's bodybuilding. They say hard work pays off, and I come to reality. Never let anyone tell you that you can not do anything. Always dream and DREAM BIG, protect your dreams and keep them close and shoot for the stars.

Keep yourself surrounded by people who love and support all your goals and dreams. I am fortunate to have such a wonderful supporting family and fiance!

I met and networked with so many people it was unreal. I got so much feedback from national and international pros. Everyone was impressed by my presence, poise, and overall being. They felt like I have been doing this a lot longer. I got full compliments on my physique and heard and was told plenty of times that 'I GOT IT AND WHAT IT TAKES TO BE THE BEST".

I was told by the organization that I will become the next pro as long as I continue to stick and stay with it. I was asked by a international pro my lg regimen because of how impressed he was with my legs. OMG it was so much to take it and accept, I mean I kept my focused and stay away from the distractions, I didn't watch much of the show either I was eating or resting!

The pump up area was smelly, stinky, hot, smelled like ass, pits, bo, oils, cinnamon, and a shit load of other stuff, I LOVED IT, the smell of greatness and gods. I hopped on stage and was shaking fro 10 seconds bt once I heard the cheers it was a wrap I had it on lock, my posing was on point and i was in better posing and overall condition than a lot of my competition.

My 60 second routine was nuts, I had people standing on their feet after my presentation. The rush adrenaline, the applause, noise, and everything else was great. The results came in and I was presented with my placing class trophies 1st place. A giant surprise I was honored with the best posing award for men, all that time effort and practice came to a perfect ending.

I was backstage and I cried and broke down and was just in aww of my day and what I had achieved, all the sacrifice OMG was all worth it. So I want to say thank you to ANIMAL/Universal for the great products and support, and to my brothers here on the FORVM for following my journey to glory. i share this with you all and plan on bringing home more #1 trophies to the animal family!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE AND THE SUPPORT!!!

COMING SOON
Mr. Aestheticz 2008/09 off-season journey "NO GUTS NO GLORY"...COMING SOON!!!

ME WITH MY AWARDS
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m274/RPerkins45/PIC_0038.jpg

MY ANIMAL ARSENAL FOR VICTORY
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m274/RPerkins45/PIC_0040.jpg

B-FAST THE FOLLOWING DAY LMAO
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m274/RPerkins45/1.jpg

pmug0000
09-15-08, 2:37 pm
Congrats man awesome job!!!

Hollow
09-15-08, 2:38 pm
A huge congratulations to you Mr. Aestheticz!!! Outstanding!!!

wedge
09-15-08, 2:38 pm
Aestheticz,
Congratulations brother. I was there and watched you tear the house down with your posing routine.
Good things come to those who work for them. Enjoy this, you earned it.

On a side note, I am the editor of the Southington Observer, a local weekly newspaper that covers the town of Southington, where the comp. was held. I had a photographer at the event and will likely have a photo spread on the event in our 9/25 edition. You can catch it online at www.southingtonobserver.com on 9/26.

Again, good job bro.

Mr. Aestheticz
09-15-08, 2:41 pm
Aestheticz,
Congratulations brother. I was there and watched you tear the house down with your posing routine.
Good things come to those who work for them. Enjoy this, you earned it.

On a side note, I am the editor of the Southington Observer, a local weekly newspaper that covers the town of Southington, where the comp. was held. I had a photographer at the event and will likely have a photo spread on the event in our 9/25 edition. You can catch it online at www.southingtonobserver.com on 9/26.

Again, good job bro.

Awesome bro, thank you so much, I appreciate it and was glad to see you there!

Thanks for the support and good looks!

I will be checking back for the pics.

Thanks again!

sanga
09-15-08, 2:42 pm
Thats excellent news mate, a big well done, all the hard work paid off, brilliant.

Lunatic001
09-15-08, 2:44 pm
CONGRATS BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You deserve everything you accomplished....

Lunatic

Universal Rep
09-15-08, 3:12 pm
Congrats brother... Great accomplishment.

Mr. Aestheticz
09-15-08, 3:20 pm
Congrats brother... Great accomplishment.

Once again thank you U-Rep and Animal for supplying us with legit products!

FYI, I placed an order first thing this morning for my off-season supplements >)

INTRA-AID IS INCLDUDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

deanna7272
09-15-08, 3:25 pm
I know I said it other places, but CONGRATS!!!!!

Reading your post brings a smile to my face!!! AND the best was the description of the SMELLS!!!! Absolutely and if you've never been there, you'd never know... Try standing next to girls in stillettos and teeny tiny glittery suits and they're STANKING up the room!!! We all look SO good up on stage, just don't stand too close (or DOWNWIND....)

Congrats again and I can't wait to see what's next for you!!!

naturalguy
09-15-08, 3:32 pm
Congrats bro, you've got the passion and the heart to go very far in this sport.

Universal Rep
09-15-08, 3:34 pm
Once again thank you U-Rep and Animal for supplying us with legit products!

FYI, I placed an order first thing this morning for my off-season supplements >)

INTRA-AID IS INCLDUDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Supps ain't what got ya there MA... Good old fashioned drive, hard work and dedication. Don't forget that...

Nice. As a tip, feel free to add/subtract water to taste on the Intra-Aid...

Mr. Aestheticz
09-15-08, 3:36 pm
Thanks for that compliment and feedback, I am still on cloud 9 it still really hasn't hit me lol!

Good tip, I will let you know how it goes for me!

musclealchemist
09-15-08, 3:42 pm
congrats man, thats what im talking about. You went and showed the world what animal is all about. Good job.

k1usa
09-15-08, 5:58 pm
you fucking rock....bottom line...you rock....you embrace what we all love....you made it your own...never give up bro...never.....

jer
09-15-08, 7:08 pm
Kick ass brother. You earned it.

Time to pack on some muscle and come into the next show bigger and better!

Young&Hungry
09-15-08, 7:21 pm
Not surprised whatsoever. The intensity I personally saw you bring every day in the gym and your diehard spirit through low carbs and hours upon hours of cardio sealed the deal for me before you ever even stepped on stage. Congratulations brother, eat it up because you deserve every fucking second of the happiness from this victory. Now it begs the question...when you bringing home some more gold? See ya in the gym RJ.

machineman
09-15-08, 7:28 pm
Congrats, bro....time for the fun part!!

Mr. Aestheticz
09-16-08, 7:55 am
Good looks brothers just feel great to be a part of a family that knows, understands, and respects what I did and went through!

TheDarkHalf
09-16-08, 10:34 am
Hey bro I know i've said it already but congrats on the big W and i'm def looking forward to seeing how your offseason treats you.

Psycho77
09-16-08, 10:53 am
Congrats brother!

stumblin54
09-16-08, 11:08 am
That's great Mr. A, congratulations and I'll be looking forward to your new journey.

Stumblin

Pizzalamp
09-16-08, 11:09 am
congrats!!

zanderfever
09-17-08, 8:46 am
Already said it on your journey, but congrats. You earned it.

ForearmFreak
09-17-08, 9:02 am
Your are an inspriation!! congradulations!!! Planning on any other contests?

Mr. Aestheticz
09-17-08, 10:21 am
Your are an inspriation!! congradulations!!! Planning on any other contests?

Thanks bro glad to hear that comment makes me feel real good and def motivates me more!

Def am going to do more shows, I want my pro card and am going to make it my job to get it!

I am going to start my off-season on Sunday and put on some good size, so be on the look out!

Thanks again!

....EASY!!!!

Jala_B
09-21-08, 6:53 pm
Amazing!!!! Awesome job!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
09-22-08, 10:03 am
Amazing!!!! Awesome job!!!

I greatly appreciate all the feedback and support!

WOW I FUCKING LOVE BEING PART OF THE ANIMAL FAMILY!!!!!!

machineman
09-22-08, 11:28 am
soak it all in, bro...you busted ass for it....again, props to you!! now start eating...or keep eating lol!!

Mr. Aestheticz
09-22-08, 11:35 am
soak it all in, bro...you busted ass for it....again, props to you!! now start eating...or keep eating lol!!

I did bro I ate all last week:

Burger King
Pizza
Chinese
Taco Bell
Cheesecake
Cookies
Shit load of ice cream
M & M's and
SSSSSSHHHHIIIIIIITTTT loads of pop tarts lmao

Gained about 15 lbs and back on dieting track yesterday and start my off season officially today see my sig below for the journey!

Mr. Aestheticz
09-10-09, 9:06 am
Congrats bro, you've got the passion and the heart to go very far in this sport.

RE-READING THIS HELPS REMIND ME HOW GREAT OF PEOPLE I AM ASSOCIATED AND SURROUNDED BY!

C.Coronato
09-10-09, 9:28 am
RE-READING THIS HELPS REMIND ME HOW GREAT OF PEOPLE I AM ASSOCIATED AND SURROUNDED BY!

Damn serious ass bump homie.