PDA

View Full Version : Lock'd, Cock'd & Ready 2 Rock

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

shortstack
02-17-09, 3:49 pm
Thanks for checking in on me. I haven't fallen off the wagon, I just have been busy at work and haven't been able to post my w/o. Yes, work is getting in the way of my forum time, that's not right.

Time is extremly short and you and I have some work yet to do.

Keep it up and I'll see ya soon
Jeremy

Firedrake
02-17-09, 4:01 pm
Ok after you hit a milestone PR on squats, plan on spending the next couple of days being sore and walking like a cripple. Do not do DB shrugs and end with the first set with the DB's on the ground. Because then..you guessed it you have to start ur second set squating down to grab the dumbells to come back up to start shrugg'n. Me being the not thinking moron today was shug'n with 120's and did just that. I damn near face planted because my legs are so sore. Next time im re-racking between sets or placing them on a near by bench..

Just thought u might get a kick out of someones mishaps. like they say its only fun and games till someone gets hurt...then its hillarious. =D

Oh, bro -- I SO understand! My legs were sore through Friday after last Tuesday, and then I had to stagger around uneven ground at the campsite all weekend. Bending over was NOT a happy thing, and dragging luggage around even worse.

Yup, it's hilarious -- at least till Russell tries to work the kinks out of my legs -- then I wanna scream!

InkdMuscle
02-17-09, 6:24 pm
Thanks for checking in on me. I haven't fallen off the wagon, I just have been busy at work and haven't been able to post my w/o. Yes, work is getting in the way of my forum time, that's not right.

Time is extremly short and you and I have some work yet to do.

Keep it up and I'll see ya soon
Jeremy

Yeah i know..shoot doesnt our boss know we have to put in time and dedication to the forvm. damn them.

Hit it hard. Im looking forward to a kick ass leg session with ya at the ABC at the Arnold on sat.

Mr. Dead
02-17-09, 6:25 pm
Ok after you hit a milestone PR on squats, plan on spending the next couple of days being sore and walking like a cripple. Do not do DB shrugs and end with the first set with the DB's on the ground. Because then..you guessed it you have to start ur second set squating down to grab the dumbells to come back up to start shrugg'n. Me being the not thinking moron today was shug'n with 120's and did just that. I damn near face planted because my legs are so sore. Next time im re-racking between sets or placing them on a near by bench..

Just thought u might get a kick out of someones mishaps. like they say its only fun and games till someone gets hurt...then its hillarious. =D

*Trying hard not to laugh...* That seems like something I would do... *LOL*

InkdMuscle
02-18-09, 2:55 pm
Ok i weighed my self in again and im 184. Down 3 lbs. this weight is being a roller coaster and its pissing me off. I need to stabilize already. But my strength is going up. and i have been told that my upper body is looking more fuller and tighter. except the abs they are still bastards.

Chest:
Incline DB press:
105lbs 3x10(PR)
75lbs 1xfailure

Flat DB Press:
105lbs 3x10
80lbs 1xfailure

Guillotines:
3x10

DB Flies:
60lbs 3x12
35lbs 1xfailure

Pushups:
3x30(my chest was so spent by the end of these)

Bi's

Standing DB Curls
55lbs DB 3x12(PR)
30lbs DB 1xfailure

Preacher machine
max weight 3x10

Standing BB Curls
150lbs 3x10
110lbs 1xfailure

Forearms.
Reverse curls 3x12

Abs to follow. Cardio done early AM

Mr. Dead
02-18-09, 3:02 pm
Great session!!! I know what ya mean about abs being bastards...

Lunatic001
02-18-09, 5:05 pm
Push ups, crunches, 3 mile run....oh wait, this isn't the USMC....nice looking workout bro...push ups are the shit after a chest workout!!

Firedrake
02-21-09, 7:15 pm
Oh, the abs ARE bastards -- they'll show up one day, and be gone the next.

Keep goin' kid! I'm only 50 pounds above you! *grin*

InkdMuscle
02-21-09, 9:48 pm
Oh, the abs ARE bastards -- they'll show up one day, and be gone the next.

Keep goin' kid! I'm only 50 pounds above you! *grin*

Shit!!!!!! 50lbs aint shit. you gotta it easy.

i have legs tonight after the Diego Sanchez fight. So im gonna tear them up!!

Firedrake
02-22-09, 12:04 am
. . . yeah, that'll motivate you! *grin*

Have fun!

shortstack
02-24-09, 6:07 am
What's going on brother? Just stoping in to see how everything is going.

Less than 2 weeks left before we get to throw some weight at the Classic. I know that you'll bring it between now and then. Hopefully we can set some new pr's over the weekend.

Don't forget that I have a 10 Hr drive on Monday though so don't kill me with that damn hip sled machine. Although I guess as long as someone can help me into my truck, I can always use the cruise control and pay at the pump so I don't have to walk in to the gas station. hahaha

See ya soon bro.

Jeremy

Tempus
02-24-09, 5:33 pm
Solid chest work Nick. Throwing those pushups in must have really brought the pain. Love it!

B Con
02-24-09, 8:36 pm
How have things been Inked?

InkdMuscle
02-25-09, 1:41 am
What's going on brother? Just stoping in to see how everything is going.

Less than 2 weeks left before we get to throw some weight at the Classic. I know that you'll bring it between now and then. Hopefully we can set some new pr's over the weekend.

Don't forget that I have a 10 Hr drive on Monday though so don't kill me with that damn hip sled machine. Although I guess as long as someone can help me into my truck, I can always use the cruise control and pay at the pump so I don't have to walk in to the gas station. hahaha

See ya soon bro.

Jeremy

Shit will be good. PR of course. and high reps. thats how we roll. I tried to hit 325 squat and failed. but i still can hit 315 for 2.

InkdMuscle
02-25-09, 1:43 am
Solid chest work Nick. Throwing those pushups in must have really brought the pain. Love it!

Yeah im trying to bring my chest out. cuz once the arnold is over im getting my shit together gett'n my BF down for contest. enough of time has gone by time to put up.

How have things been Inked?

Yo B Con in the hizzy. Im good brotha. Just bust'n my ass trying to cut some fat. My arms and chest and back and coming along fine. but as every one knows my bastard abs wont budge so i have been trying to tweak my diet here and there to see what i can get to drop some poundage.

Rage
02-25-09, 10:10 am
Shit will be good. PR of course. and high reps. thats how we roll. I tried to hit 325 squat and failed. but i still can hit 315 for 2.

That is still a very respectable number bro...now get it up to 405 so you can help me out in the Cage..come on you've got an entire week bro..

InkdMuscle
02-25-09, 3:55 pm
That is still a very respectable number bro...now get it up to 405 so you can help me out in the Cage..come on you've got an entire week bro..

Fo Sho. Im hit'n legs at our ABC so i will be following suit w/you and freak at the cage. =D

Firedrake
02-25-09, 5:44 pm
. . . I know Vinny said he's doing legs at the ABC, too.

When will that be on Saturday?

InkdMuscle
02-25-09, 7:08 pm
. . . I know Vinny said he's doing legs at the ABC, too.

When will that be on Saturday?

Yeah saturday.. It will be Freak,Rage,Sifu,ME,Shortstack. Freak & Rage wanna put me through the ringer. its gonna be so much fun. =\

InkdMuscle
03-02-09, 3:51 pm
Ok so I did legs with the fellas. Not much extensions or press'n just worked on my squats. my hams and quads are fried. it hurts to so good.

Squats:
205lbs. 3x10 Working
225lbs 1x8 (did some form correcting and adjustments with Tempus & DC)
185 lbs. 2xrep'd out till failure.

3 sets of leg presses: forgot the weight

Then we headed to apple bees.

Mr. Dead
03-02-09, 3:52 pm
Ok so I did legs with the fellas. Not much extensions or press'n just worked on my squats. my hams and quads are fried. it hurts to so good.

Squats:
205lbs. 3x10 Working
225lbs 1x8 (did some form correcting and adjustments with Tempus & DC)
185 lbs. 2xrep'd out till failure.

3 sets of leg presses: forgot the weight

Then we headed to apple bees.

Great session!!! *Drool...* AppleBees...

Lunatic001
03-02-09, 4:17 pm
You looked good brother.....each time I see you I see you bigger and leaner bro....keep up the good work!

shortstack
03-02-09, 4:52 pm
Hey bro, I have 1 more chest & back and that's it until I hit Columbus. Hopefully my legs and back will be rested up enough by Fri or Sat to put up some good #'s

Stay helathy in the next few days and I'll see in OHIO.

Jeremy

InkdMuscle
03-02-09, 9:14 pm
Great session!!! *Drool...* AppleBees...

It was a tasty cheat day. Thats how we roll. Except Sifu he is cut'n already so he sticks to fish and veggies.

You looked good brother.....each time I see you I see you bigger and leaner bro....keep up the good work!

thanks brotha. Im trying. I have beent told the same but again we are our own worst critics so i still need to improve way more. But slowly but surely it will happne.

Hey bro, I have 1 more chest & back and that's it until I hit Columbus. Hopefully my legs and back will be rested up enough by Fri or Sat to put up some good #'s

Stay helathy in the next few days and I'll see in OHIO.

Jeremy

Hellz yeah. 3 more days and then all hell will break through i cant freak'n wait.

InkdMuscle
03-04-09, 1:18 am
well a lot of animals use anger to fuel there drive in the gym. So i took the advice of a wise man ANIMAL(Gramps-Firedrake) when he said "F*ck women dont let them ruin ur mood take ur anger on the iron". thanks gramps. heres the turn out.

Incline DB Press:
110lbs 1x8 PR
100lbs 2x12

Flat DB Press:
110lbs 1x8 PR
100lbs 2x12
85lbs 2xfailure

Incline BB Press:
290lbs 1x8
225lbs 3x10

DB Flies:
75lbs 1x12
85lbs 2x12 PR

Bi's
Alt. DB Curls: 55lbs 3x12

Standing BB curls: 135lbs 3x12

Preacher Curls 190lbs 3x10

then abs.

Firedrake
03-04-09, 1:43 am
Damn, Nick -- you must've been pissed at SOMEone . . . *grin*

Good work on that chest!

InkdMuscle
03-04-09, 7:33 pm
Damn, Nick -- you must've been pissed at SOMEone . . . *grin*

Good work on that chest!

yeah fregg'n women. oh well you cant win'em all. but i still have "THE ONE" in the works. LOL

deanna7272
03-04-09, 9:55 pm
2 days and I get to meet the Cali Crew!!!!!!

Have a safe trip in!!!!

AZN-BEEF
03-05-09, 12:41 am
have a fun and safe trip bro! take plenty of pics!

InkdMuscle
03-05-09, 4:40 am
2 days and I get to meet the Cali Crew!!!!!!

Have a safe trip in!!!!

I just freak'n finished laundry and pack'n. I cant wait sis. get that camera warmed up. LOL

have a fun and safe trip bro! take plenty of pics!

thanks patrick. i plan on taking a grip of pics. ill keep ya and all the other brothers in my thoughts while im rubbing elbows with the pros. LOL

machineman
03-05-09, 4:42 am
have a safe trip.....can't wait to meet ya.....IN 2 DAYS!!!!!

machineman
03-05-09, 4:43 am
DAMN it's early there, too!!!

InkdMuscle
03-05-09, 4:44 am
DAMN it's early there, too!!!

See ya there brotha.

InkdMuscle
03-06-09, 6:01 pm
24 hours has come and gone. and the cage is FUCKING SICK!!!!!!! Just to give ya a lil insight on those who couldnt make it. The box is bad ass. its a lil area for the VIP animals and inside you have every mix known to ANIMAL. From Torrent to new BCAA stak to proto types..And mixers on hand to grab your protein shake fix when ever you need it. Today they had G Diesel and Big Al bench off. Those mofos are big as hell in person. Big al is just a freak. Then Ox and Big C head to head curl was awesome. All the pro's are so cool as hell. Tak'n pix shoot'n the shit with you like they have known you for years. not to mention the new black on black hat. and some cool new gear. Tomorrow is our boss's turn to squat it out against Freak. Right now we are going to get ready to train with the pro's. both shortstack and i have the privelage to be work'n with Freak and Gramps(firedrake) will be with Vinny. Hope all is well back home fellas. train hard and i will see ya'll again very soon. I

Ill post another update for the "Blackout Event" tomorrow as soon as i can.

Tempus
03-06-09, 6:32 pm
Sounds like a rocking time. Wish I was there.

AZN-BEEF
03-06-09, 7:12 pm
Sounds like a rocking time. Wish I was there.

x2!

so who won the bench off? and curls?

machineman
03-06-09, 7:39 pm
24 hours has come and gone. and the cage is FUCKING SICK!!!!!!! Just to give ya a lil insight on those who couldnt make it. The box is bad ass. its a lil area for the VIP animals and inside you have every mix known to ANIMAL. From Torrent to new BCAA stak to proto types..And mixers on hand to grab your protein shake fix when ever you need it. Today they had G Diesel and Big Al bench off. Those mofos are big as hell in person. Big al is just a freak. Then Ox and Big C head to head curl was awesome. All the pro's are so cool as hell. Tak'n pix shoot'n the shit with you like they have known you for years. not to mention the new black on black hat. and some cool new gear. Tomorrow is our boss's turn to squat it out against Freak. Right now we are going to get ready to train with the pro's. both shortstack and i have the privelage to be work'n with Freak and Gramps(firedrake) will be with Vinny. Hope all is well back home fellas. train hard and i will see ya'll again very soon. I

Ill post another update for the "Blackout Event" tomorrow as soon as i can.

man, just readin' that makes it worse!! I am so stoked to get there.....I cannot even explain!!!! can't wait to meet everyone.....

scals
03-08-09, 4:50 pm
Great meeting ya this weekend bro. Hope you had a blast!

zanderfever
03-08-09, 5:04 pm
Nick, whats up? I had a blast training with you guys yesterday. It was great training with you and thank you for that cold towel. It probably saved my head from exploding.

InkdMuscle
03-09-09, 4:15 pm
Great meeting ya this weekend bro. Hope you had a blast!

Nick, whats up? I had a blast training with you guys yesterday. It was great training with you and thank you for that cold towel. It probably saved my head from exploding.

Great time.. It was a pleasure meeting both of you. I cant wait for next year.

Yeah my legs are still hurting. im sitting in the chair with my laptop and my quads are still spas'n out. LOL

Lunatic001
03-09-09, 4:37 pm
I posted it somewhere else but just posting it again....thanks for getting the videos uploaded so quick....really appreciate....now post your leg workout!! lol!!

InkdMuscle
03-09-09, 8:53 pm
Ok as some of you animals know me and shortstack workd legs with freak at the National ABC this is what we did.

Leg Press:

4 plates-20 reps non stop then drop'd a plate
3 plates-20 same thing
2-plates till failure- 61 reps total.

We did two sets of these. Now you might thing that is light weight. but let me tell you this. when Freak tells you to go so deep your knees hit your chest and you cant lock your legs on extension to keep tension on the muscle this feels like 1000lbs. After this set i hobbled to hacks. myself and shortstack and zanderfever were left with out our ground after this.

Hack:
1-plate ATG. with a narrow about 6 inch split between my feet. That made that one plate feel like 5. I am used to doing hacks with 5 plates but since FREAK changed my stance it changed my whole level.

1-plate-5 reps. while still there Freak and shortstack threw on 1 more plate
2-plates 5 reps. same thing
3-plates 5 reps. by this time with my stance and how low i was going i was fried. This is the shit right here. while i was doing hacks Ox came over and started pumping me up. "Get that shit nick, push push push". This coming from a pro.. Come on now. that is ANIMAL right there. that made my day to have ox come over and pump it up with me.

Squats: As you all know i thought my form was pretty good. Shit i hit 315 twice. but once Freak got a hold of me. My form was all fucked up. So i stuck with:
135lbs 3x15. It burned so bad I actually had to wrap my knees to give me extra support.

Ham blasters:
If you guys havent scene what ham blasters are:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjqHgRNBams

We did one set of these and as soon as i was done i fell to the floor. I could not walk. So needless to say at the National ABC was the best ever. Freak showed me so much that in to time i will have the legs I want with the correct form and #'s.

sifusteve
03-10-09, 11:09 am
Soooo...how do those lgs feel today?

InkdMuscle
03-10-09, 11:32 am
Soooo...how do those lgs feel today?

my legs are beyond sore. sunday was a manageable day. but monday and today. Oh mannn. It hurts really good. I am gonna try to keep that same routine. but it will be hard with out peopel to drop plates or add them.

shortstack
03-10-09, 1:30 pm
Yeah, I think I feel about the same as Nick. It was a nut buster of a work out for the three of us. Steve got through it like it was a warm up, wtf was that all about. hahaha

Anyway Nick, it was great to meet you and suffer through some sick shit together. Hopefully some day son I'll get to head out SoCal way and hang out with you guys again.

Keep up the good work nick. Next time we meet...let's hit arms or something that won't torture us for a week after.

See ya around Bro,
Jeremy

InkdMuscle
03-11-09, 11:41 am
Yeah, I think I feel about the same as Nick. It was a nut buster of a work out for the three of us. Steve got through it like it was a warm up, wtf was that all about. hahaha

Anyway Nick, it was great to meet you and suffer through some sick shit together. Hopefully some day son I'll get to head out SoCal way and hang out with you guys again.

Keep up the good work nick. Next time we meet...let's hit arms or something that won't torture us for a week after.

See ya around Bro,
Jeremy

I say we do chest. Gotta love the pump after a kick ass chest work out.

InkdMuscle
03-11-09, 11:46 am
Well I had a new partner today. Hopefully this dude sticks to his guns and continues to train with me. Hes a strong guy.

Incline DB Press:
75lbs warm up 1x20
90lbs 3x12
100lbs 1x7
105lbs 1x4 PR for shitz and giglz

BB Bench Press
135lbs 1x10
245lbs 3x12
205lbs 1xfailure

DB Flies
55lbs 3x20 (hi reps baby)

Bi's:
Preachers 100lbs 4x12
Incline DB Curls 40lbs 4x10
Alt DB Curls 3x8

My arms are sore. It feels good. Then I went home and pounded down some torrent and eggwhites. Took my N1-T(2nd dose) and my ZMA's.

Lethal_Banana
03-11-09, 11:51 am
Hey there dude, just finished reading through this thread. took about 1,5 hours. Not too shabby :) Very inspiring journey for you, I'm sure you will annihilate the competition when you do your show (whenever that is).

Best to you and yours,
LB

firsthorseman97
03-11-09, 12:01 pm
Hey Nick, nice meeting you over the weekend. Consider me subbed from here on out.

Lunatic001
03-11-09, 1:37 pm
Lethal, first,

I think I speak for the Socal Crew that Nick has the determination and drive like no other....he has improved more and more each time I see him...I am just glad to know him and of him being a Socal Animal...motivates and pushes me to be better....thanks Nick!

shortstack
03-11-09, 5:43 pm
I bet not much that involved moving around very fast. hahaha Dude my legs are still killing me. I went to the Chiro and the Massage Therapist I use and still am in a rough way.

I'll check in on ya later and see how everything is going.

See ya Bro.

Jeremy

InkdMuscle
03-11-09, 7:02 pm
I bet not much that involved moving around very fast. hahaha Dude my legs are still killing me. I went to the Chiro and the Massage Therapist I use and still am in a rough way.

I'll check in on ya later and see how everything is going.

See ya Bro.

Jeremy

I am in the same boat you are. Sore and cant move. LOL. gotta luv it.

Tempus
03-13-09, 12:30 am
Hella strong arm day man.

InkdMuscle
03-13-09, 1:21 am
Hella strong arm day man.

Shits get'n kicked up like u wouldnt believe.

Tempus
03-13-09, 1:25 am
I bet man.

I'm a week into my 4 week cut. Getting stronger on my program but still down about 7-8 lbs. =)

Firedrake
03-13-09, 1:56 am
Crap, Nick, you can already bench my bodyweight and more for 12 reps! *sigh* I see have a LOT of work to do before next year.

Good stuff!

Rage
03-13-09, 10:05 am
Nick..I'm very impressed with your progress bro..You are definitely going to rock the spot on stage before long.

zanderfever
03-13-09, 11:09 pm
Nick... i'm still sore.

InkdMuscle
03-14-09, 1:18 am
Nick... i'm still sore.

yeah my quads are a lil but im hitting them tomorrow hard. a la FREAK style.

Lunatic001
03-16-09, 1:59 pm
yeah my quads are a lil but im hitting them tomorrow hard. a la FREAK style.

How the workout go?

Tempus
03-16-09, 2:11 pm
How the workout go?

x2

Mr. Dead
03-16-09, 3:33 pm
How the workout go?

x2

x3...

InkdMuscle
03-17-09, 11:13 am
How the workout go?

x2

x3...

The work out went went. My legs arnt sore at all. But i did the exact same workout. I even had a partner strip'n and add'n plates for me. Maybe i need to kick up the weight a lil. But all in all i had a good leg work out.

shortstack
03-17-09, 11:41 am
Nice job hitting the leg w/o.

I tried to start off with some squats on Monday and pulled a muscle in my thigh. Sooo I'm off of legs until it gets better.

I guess you'll have to cary my leg load for me, thanks Bro. hahaha

See ya around,

Jeremy

InkdMuscle
03-17-09, 2:26 pm
Nice job hitting the leg w/o.

I tried to start off with some squats on Monday and pulled a muscle in my thigh. Sooo I'm off of legs until it gets better.

I guess you'll have to cary my leg load for me, thanks Bro. hahaha

See ya around,

Jeremy

Thats some BS bro. I bet it sucks not being able to hit legs. Next year I plan on smashing Freak in the leg work out. Yeah i know never right. Shiiiitttt ill bust my ass trying. Even if you have to carry me out of Metro.

Tempus
03-17-09, 2:56 pm
Sounds like a solid plan. I'm gonna push my squat towards 405 by this summer. See if I can get in on this pimp action. Gotta find a use for these calves. Maybe I can get them up to 19.

AZN-BEEF
03-19-09, 12:33 am
whats your body weight at right now? have you picked out a show yet?

InkdMuscle
03-19-09, 11:41 am
whats your body weight at right now? have you picked out a show yet?

As of right now i was 189 with a slimmer waist so i now my bf% dropped. i just havent gone in yet to get a hydro test yet. I have been so busy with college,kids,training. But im looking at late July if anything. Just dont know the specifics yet.

Tempus
03-19-09, 5:10 pm
You looked jacked last ABC. I can't wait to see the new you. When are finals done. Lets make sure we have an ABC lined up for ya.

sifusteve
03-20-09, 1:28 pm
As of right now i was 189 with a slimmer waist so i now my bf% dropped. i just havent gone in yet to get a hydro test yet. I have been so busy with college,kids,training. But im looking at late July if anything. Just dont know the specifics yet.

I know of a show in July around the 11th and the 18th! ;)

InkdMuscle
03-20-09, 3:14 pm
You looked jacked last ABC. I can't wait to see the new you. When are finals done. Lets make sure we have an ABC lined up for ya.

I know of a show in July around the 11th and the 18th! ;)

Finals will be done by April 4th.

Yeah me too. LOL.

InkdMuscle
03-24-09, 11:22 pm
Today was a new chest and bi day. nothing new as far as routine just i rep'd it out.

Flat Bench: 225lbs 4x20

Incline DB: 90lbs 4x12

Flat bench: burn out. 155lbs 2x40

Bi's:
105lbs 4x15lbs BB curls

seated DB Curls 35lbs 4x10

preachers 120lbs 3x8

then 100 pushups after....

Firedrake
03-25-09, 12:00 am
Good looking day, Nick -- that's really getting it done.

Steel_Claddagh
03-25-09, 12:18 am
Bet you were suckin a little wind after that Chest workout!! Way to go!

InkdMuscle
03-25-09, 11:02 am
Good looking day, Nick -- that's really getting it done.

After working with Freak in San Diego and at the Arnold he beat in to me that its not about the heavy weight. Its Form and hitting all the muscles fibers. He said a good way to do that is perfect form with high reps 20ish. SO thats what i have been focusing on and damn i kid you not my chest and bi's are really coming along better. I am getting compliments at the gym like "dude wtf are you on". Love that compliment. I just say its called food,sweat, and ANIMAL. LOL

Bet you were suckin a little wind after that Chest workout!! Way to go!

Hell yeah i walked out pumped and sucking wind big time. I love push ups and i couldnt even barelly get them in at the end. Gotta luv that pain.

Lunatic001
03-25-09, 11:19 am
After working with Freak in San Diego and at the Arnold he beat in to me that its not about the heavy weight. Its Form and hitting all the muscles fibers. He said a good way to do that is perfect form with high reps 20ish. SO thats what i have been focusing on and damn i kid you not my chest and bi's are really coming along better. I am getting compliments at the gym like "dude wtf are you on". Love that compliment. I just say its called food,sweat, and ANIMAL. LOL

All the compliments are well deserved bro....your transformation is going great.....High rep and all activation of muscle fiber....hmmmmm...I have to give it a shot.....nice chest workout BTW!!!!

InkdMuscle
03-26-09, 11:36 am
Ok new work out buddy is really pushing me. Its fuck'n awesome. Ok so we did back yesterday. A La marine style No not army or air force(sorry boys i had to LOL). Im fuck'n sore.

Pull Ups- 100reps ( of course not straight through)
Tbar Rows 5plates x100 reps
Seated rows x100 reps
back thingy machine x100reps.

cant wait for the next abc im gonna be at least 1.5inch bigger.

shortstack
03-26-09, 1:33 pm
Nice work on the high rep sets. I've been pushing them also and your right, you really suck wind.

Hope to see you bigger and better next year.

Jeremy

Firedrake
03-26-09, 4:45 pm
Ok new work out buddy is really pushing me. Its fuck'n awesome. Ok so we did back yesterday. A La marine style No not army or air force(sorry boys i had to LOL). Im fuck'n sore.

Seated rows x100 reps

Day-umn, Nick -- that's some major volume! Enjoy the soreness -- it proves you did the work!

Tempus
03-26-09, 5:47 pm
That just looks fun.

How are the finals going?

InkdMuscle
03-26-09, 7:33 pm
That just looks fun.

How are the finals going?

got one more this sat. then spring break hellz yeah.

belladiabla13
03-27-09, 12:40 am
got one more this sat. then spring break hellz yeah.

Hey kid!! Just checking in on ya and showing some luv!!!

InkdMuscle
03-28-09, 1:48 pm
Hey kid!! Just checking in on ya and showing some luv!!!

im good bella. just rock'n the shit over here. try'n to get as big as i possibly can.

zanderfever
03-28-09, 2:59 pm

Seated rows x100 reps

Marines are badass, very nice.

sifusteve
04-08-09, 1:32 pm

Seated rows x100 reps

All I can say is...URAH!
nothing like working out with one of "the few"!

InkdMuscle
04-08-09, 2:36 pm
All I can say is...URAH!
nothing like working out with one of "the few"!

LOL. Well lets just say at the arnold i was 184. I am now 190 with still at 32inch waist. Yeahhh brother..........

firsthorseman97
04-08-09, 2:37 pm
LOL. Well lets just say at the arnold i was 184. I am now 190 with still at 32inch waist. Yeahhh brother..........

Damn Nick! Those are some solid gains!

sanga
04-08-09, 4:58 pm
Too right, well done, I thought you was over 200 when we met mate you were looking good, keep pushing.

Rage
04-08-09, 5:45 pm
Thats some good growth there big guy...see you soon.

InkdMuscle
04-10-09, 12:39 am
Damn Nick! Those are some solid gains!

Too right, well done, I thought you was over 200 when we met mate you were looking good, keep pushing.

Thanks guys. its been a freak'n hell of a road. but a road that i have busted my ass to get there. i am still not done. I want to get to like 220. Freakish i know. but what is normal. shitttt there is no Normal in my world.

InkdMuscle
04-10-09, 12:40 am
Thats some good growth there big guy...see you soon.

Thanks boss hopefully i dont work so i can get to Golds with the fellas.

Little Z
04-10-09, 12:42 am
Thanks guys. its been a freak'n hell of a road. but a road that i have busted my ass to get there. i am still not done. I want to get to like 220. Freakish i know. but what is normal. shitttt there is no Normal in my world.

AMEN brother..

and im still here, just so ya know.. hahah

scals
04-10-09, 3:11 pm
Normal ... fuck normal. Awesome workout the other day too.

shortstack
04-10-09, 4:09 pm
Nice work in here Nick. Looks like you've been killing it.

I forgot about the gym being closed Sunday, Leg day for me, so although I did chest and back, I'm going back tonight before the soreness sets in tomorrow and hit some high volume legs.

I'll stop in later and see how it's going.

Jeremy

zanderfever
04-11-09, 5:37 pm

Noice!

Tempus
04-13-09, 9:34 pm
190. heheh. We need to get some meat on those bones! ;)

If you can't make it to Golds then we'll work something out and hit a gym full of hotties. Sherman Oaks is _nice_ on weekends.

InkdMuscle
04-13-09, 10:46 pm
190. heheh. We need to get some meat on those bones! ;)

If you can't make it to Golds then we'll work something out and hit a gym full of hotties. Sherman Oaks is _nice_ on weekends.

Shit if i cant.. then you and me will hit it on sunday..Im game..Shit im even game to hit golds again sunday or maybe muscle beach.. but we will play that all by ear my brotha.

BeastCook
04-13-09, 10:49 pm
Nice work in here Nick. Looks like you've been killing it.

I forgot about the gym being closed Sunday, Leg day for me, so although I did chest and back, I'm going back tonight before the soreness sets in tomorrow and hit some high volume legs.

I'll stop in later and see how it's going.

Jeremy

now thats dedication bro!

InkdMuscle
04-13-09, 10:51 pm
Ok since i train with a marine, i figured he cant hang with my leg work out so i put him trough the ringer. here is how it looked.

Leg Ext(Pre Exhaust:
190 1x50
210 1x40
" 1x30

Leg Press: 8 Plates
3x50

by this time my legs were jello and my buddy was start'n to wine(HAHAHA). So hack squats it is..

3plates 1x10 then added a plate
4plates 1x10 "
5plates 1x10 "
4plates 1x10 then dropped a plate
3plates 1x10 "

that was one set. with 15 seconds or less in between adding or drop'n a plate. needless to say i did my two sets and my Marine buddy couldnt make it past the first one.

Then off to standing calve raises:
400lbs 3x50 with a 2 second pause at peak contraction

then our SoCal calve blaster. Hell yeah a Marine tapped out from an ANIMAL leg work out. He was a good sport. so i treated him to a shake after wards. my legs right now are jello. i cant wait for wed when i cant walk. LOL

firsthorseman97
04-14-09, 9:38 am
That leg workout was sick! Just plain crazy! Keep up the hard work!

scals
04-14-09, 8:14 pm
crazy leg workout bro. keep it up.

Tempus
04-14-09, 9:34 pm
Fucking ANIMAL bro.

InkdMuscle
04-14-09, 11:06 pm
That leg workout was sick! Just plain crazy! Keep up the hard work!

crazy leg workout bro. keep it up.

Fucking ANIMAL bro.

Thanks fellas. But i need big wheels. So ballz out is the only way to go.

Tempus
04-14-09, 11:27 pm
You can get kicked out of a gym for having your ballz out ;)

Firedrake
04-14-09, 11:54 pm
Day-umn, Nick! You tryin' to destroy one of our fine fighting men? *grin* Great work!

AZN-BEEF
04-15-09, 12:16 am
sick leg workout!

hopefully u will be able to make it to the next abc! you should invite your workout partner too

sifusteve
04-15-09, 12:33 pm
Ok since i train with a marine, i figured he cant hang with my leg work out so i put him trough the ringer. here is how it looked.

Leg Ext(Pre Exhaust:
190 1x50
210 1x40
" 1x30

Leg Press: 8 Plates
3x50

by this time my legs were jello and my buddy was start'n to wine(HAHAHA). So hack squats it is..

3plates 1x10 then added a plate
4plates 1x10 "
5plates 1x10 "
4plates 1x10 then dropped a plate
3plates 1x10 "

that was one set. with 15 seconds or less in between adding or drop'n a plate. needless to say i did my two sets and my Marine buddy couldnt make it past the first one.

Then off to standing calve raises:
400lbs 3x50 with a 2 second pause at peak contraction

then our SoCal calve blaster. Hell yeah a Marine tapped out from an ANIMAL leg work out. He was a good sport. so i treated him to a shake after wards. my legs right now are jello. i cant wait for wed when i cant walk. LOL

be carefull...he has a lot of Marine buddies that like to punish legs and are more than willing to stand in his stead...LOL...Nice wourkout brother!

InkdMuscle
04-15-09, 3:14 pm
You can get kicked out of a gym for having your ballz out ;)

LMAO. In some gyms its encouraged. but i stay away from them. I think they are only in N.HOllywood. =D

Day-umn, Nick! You tryin' to destroy one of our fine fighting men? *grin* Great work!

I had to he has been kill'n me on chest and bi's. So it was time I gave back a lil.

sick leg workout!

hopefully u will be able to make it to the next abc! you should invite your workout partner too

Hopefully I cant. I wont know till like that week of. SO keep ya fingers crossed.

be carefull...he has a lot of Marine buddies that like to punish legs and are more than willing to stand in his stead...LOL...Nice wourkout brother!

Yeah but most of them are not jewish and named steve. So im good. Unless u decide to jump over to my neck of the woods.

Firedrake
04-22-09, 7:21 pm
Whatchoo up to, Junior?

Tempus
04-23-09, 3:06 am
He's been hiding his workout from us.

InkdMuscle
04-23-09, 11:12 am
Whatchoo up to, Junior?

Work'n long hours. Its tough but im still able to keep my training strong.

He's been hiding his workout from us.

Nah Im not hiding them. They are just in hibernation. =D Im tweaking everything to fine something that works to shock my body. I think i have hit a growth plateau. So i need to change things up. So when i find what works I will post it up. I never thought changing ur routine can be this hard.

Lunatic001
04-23-09, 1:25 pm
yeah changing routines is kind of hard, at least for me......glad to hear you are still on the grind and getting better and better....

InkdMuscle
04-24-09, 2:17 pm
I cant wait for u fellas to see how big i have gotten. It may not be much. but i think i have come damn long way from the last ABC.. im at 190 right now. i think last abc at A.E. i was 180ish. and i still have my 32inch waist.

Mr. Dead
04-24-09, 4:34 pm
Just lookin' in, to see how it's been goin'...

Tempus
04-24-09, 9:32 pm
I cant wait for u fellas to see how big i have gotten. It may not be much. but i think i have come damn long way from the last ABC.. im at 190 right now. i think last abc at A.E. i was 180ish. and i still have my 32inch waist.

Nice. Can't wait to see.

InkdMuscle
05-06-09, 10:18 am
Well its been a while since i posted a work out since most of you know my routines. But i changed my shoulder day tri day so here it is.

Seated DB Presses:
80lbs DB's: 4x12

Standing BB Press:
160lbs 4x10

Seated front/lat DB Raises:
35lbs 3x10

Bent over DB Rows:
60lbs 3x12

TRIS

Skull crushers:
135lbs 4x12

"W" Bar under grip pull down 170lbs 4x15

Rope Push down 110lbs 4x20

Weighted Dips:2 plates 4x12

I had a really good pump after this session and im actually sore as heck today.

shortstack
05-06-09, 10:50 am
Nice work on the weight gain. Keep it going bro.

Shortstack

scals
05-06-09, 8:38 pm
Lookin good bro. Keep up the good work.

InkdMuscle
05-14-09, 4:47 pm
Ok fellas a while back I had the honor of getting schoolíd by Melvin ďMarvelousĒ Anthony. I never knew he lived really close and I ran into him at a local gym. He saw me talking with a friend about proper benching and he chimed right in. I didnít care. Since he was working chest that day He offered to show me some things. As far as form goes and what have you. Now a lot of you may know the proper form as well as I thought I did. But having it shown to you in person by a top level pro is a different story. Lets just say my max of 315 went completely out the door. After he should me some things I was luckily to rep 205 for my sets. But here is the work out and how it went down.

Flat bench BB:
135 1x20 warmup
185 2x12
205 2x10
With the form correction my chest was on fire.

Incline DB Press:
90ís 4x15
I couldnt get 4 straight sets but I did enough to equal that. By this time I literally could not touch/feel my chest.

Cable Flys(using 3 different angles)
(x3-1 for each angle)70lbs 3x12 which it actually felt more like 400lb cable flys

Now this routine looks nothing out of the ordinary but with the form correction, proper foot/leg placement, posture on the bench, grip, shoulder/shoulder blade placement, this fuckín routine kicked my damn ass. I still use everything he said and I did chest /biís Monday and im still sore as hell. I luv it.

sifusteve
05-14-09, 4:56 pm
[QUOTE=InkdMuscle;712229]Ok fellas a while back I had the honor of getting schoolíd by Melvin ďMarvelousĒ Anthony. I never knew he lived really close and I ran into him at a local gym. He saw me talking with a friend about proper benching and he chimed right in. I didnít care. Since he was working chest that day He offered to show me some things. As far as form goes and what have you. Now a lot of you may know the proper form as well as I thought I did. But having it shown to you in person by a top level pro is a different story. Lets just say my max of 315 went completely out the door. After he should me some things I was luckily to rep 205 for my sets. But here is the work out and how it went down.
QUOTE]

My bet is that he's a MARINE!

Firedrake
05-14-09, 5:45 pm
N-i-i-ice work, Junior!

InkdMuscle
05-14-09, 7:30 pm
[QUOTE=InkdMuscle;712229]Ok fellas a while back I had the honor of getting schoolíd by Melvin ďMarvelousĒ Anthony. I never knew he lived really close and I ran into him at a local gym. He saw me talking with a friend about proper benching and he chimed right in. I didnít care. Since he was working chest that day He offered to show me some things. As far as form goes and what have you. Now a lot of you may know the proper form as well as I thought I did. But having it shown to you in person by a top level pro is a different story. Lets just say my max of 315 went completely out the door. After he should me some things I was luckily to rep 205 for my sets. But here is the work out and how it went down.
QUOTE]

My bet is that he's a MARINE!

HAHA prob. We know hes not Army!! LOL

N-i-i-ice work, Junior!

thanks gramps. just holding it down over here in my hood :)

InkdMuscle
05-23-09, 12:34 pm
Just wanted to say i know i havent been in my Journey lately, but its only solely cuz me and Rage are hell bent with this Project "C". So for now i will be focusing on that task & journey at hand. Stop by and check it out when u can.

InkdMuscle
06-23-09, 4:14 pm
Ok since project c is over =( im back at my thread now for all my fans. Today is shoulders so i will post up the work out of course after its done. Stay tuned kiddies.

Firedrake
06-23-09, 4:32 pm
Ok since project c is over =( im back at my thread now for all my fans. Today is shoulders so i will post up the work out of course after its done. Stay tuned kiddies.

THERE you are! Wondered what's been happening!

shortstack
06-23-09, 8:16 pm
Yeah, WTF Nick, we need some updates bro.

Sounds like everything is going well. I just talked to Rage about switching up my high volume routine to a heavier routine like what he hits in the gym. I'll let you know how it goes.

See ya around Nick,

Jeremy

InkdMuscle
06-24-09, 10:43 am
Ok so shoulders was yesterday and I have been surprising myself lately. I have been able to keep heavy and still get a good rep range.

DB Seated Shoulder Press:
55DB 1x15 Warmup
100's 3x10

Side Lat DB Raises: 40DB 3x12

Up Right Rows 135lbs 2x12

Reverse Peck Deck: 130 2x12

TRIS:
Seated DB Overhead Ext 120 3x12
Weighted Dips: 1plate 3x12
"W" Bar reverse pulldown: 2x12
Rope Pulldown: 3x12 @ 140

After... I hit cardio on the stair mill. 30min at a medium pace keeping my heart rate about an avg. of 130. According to Rage this is my fat burning zone.

zanderfever
06-24-09, 4:00 pm
Yay, your back. How'd Project C end up working out for you?

InkdMuscle
06-27-09, 10:13 am
Project C was da shit. I droped like 10lbs i think. I cant wait for this stuff to hit the shelves.

BACK:

Pullups: 10x10 yes thats a 100 pull ups.
Lat Pull Downs: 180 3x12
Close Grip PD: 180 3x12
Bent over Rows: 225 3x10

Shrugs:120DB's 4x25: My Animal Straps are starting to fray pretty bad now. =D

Ok i weighted my self and I am at 190 but considering I added carbs back into my diet after being on Rages Keto is pretty good. I am trying to bulk up but doing it very clean while shedding a lil unwanted body fat. Yes I know i cant do both but on the contrary with the right diet and training it is possible to build muscle while loosing some fat just not that much as it would be on a cut. Well at least thats what the mirror/clothes/scale tell me. LOL

Also my shorts/pants are getting a lil looser on me, but everyone that sees me says im getting pretty huge. So im gonna stick with it for a while and see how things go.

firsthorseman97
06-29-09, 9:20 am
That was some serious volume! Your back had to be feelin' that the next day. Glad to hear Project C worked so well for you.

InkdMuscle
06-29-09, 11:22 am
That was some serious volume! Your back had to be feelin' that the next day. Glad to hear Project C worked so well for you.

Thanks RT. My body feels more tighter when i walk around now. my chest arms and back are getting noticeably big. Fun time fun times :)

InkdMuscle
06-29-09, 11:29 am
Ok I did shoulders on sat after work since I couldnít make the ABC =(. But I changed it up a bit. Instead of going heavy I did moderate weight with a slow controlled form. With a 3-4 sec decent and a 2 second blast up. I did that would DB presses and and side lat raises. I had such a huge pump and intense work out I made my self sick. I was nauseated after about 40min into my workout. It was awesome.

DB Presses: 75ís 3x15
Side Lat Raises: 30ís 3x12
BO DB Raises: 55ís 3x12

TRIS
Skull Crushers: 135 -3x12
ďWĒ Bar push downs: 110 -3x12
Rope Pull Downs: 140 -3x15

Simple yet very effective. With the drop in weight and slow controlled movement I seemed to hit more muscle fibers then I do when I go heavy. Im gonna stick with this find and see how it turns out. As the FREAK & Rage always tell me. The more muscle fibers you can hit the more you will tend to get them to grow.

scals
06-29-09, 3:02 pm
Solid work on the delts and triceps bro.

zanderfever
06-29-09, 10:56 pm
Project C was da shit. I droped like 10lbs i think. I cant wait for this stuff to hit the shelves.

Holy shit, that makes two of us.

InkdMuscle
07-02-09, 10:31 am
Ok I did chest and bi's. Ever since i started going heavier and heavier i feel more tight. does that make sense. i noticed my shirts are starting to get tight in the chest and bi area. so that must mean growth. =D

CHEST:

INCLINE DB: 60's 1x15 WARMUP
105's 4x10

INCLINE FLIES: 70's 3x10
GUILLOTINES: 190 2x10 slow and controlled

BI'S: Preacher w/curl bar 135 3x12
Standing ALT DB CURLS: 55's 3x8
Standing 21's: 2 sets

Then cardio for 20-30 min with my heart rate 140-150(fate rate zone from what i calculated)

sifusteve
07-02-09, 12:58 pm
Ok I did chest and bi's. Ever since i started going heavier and heavier i feel more tight. does that make sense. i noticed my shirts are starting to get tight in the chest and bi area. so that must mean growth. =D

My shirts are always tight (I buy them small & wash in hot water) LOL

Firedrake
07-02-09, 2:37 pm

CHEST:

INCLINE DB: 60's 1x15 WARMUP
105's 4x10

INCLINE FLIES: 70's 3x10

BI'S: Preacher w/curl bar 135 3x12
Standing ALT DB CURLS: 55's 3x8
Standing 21's: 2 sets

Then cardio for 20-30 min with my heart rate 140-150(fate rate zone from what i calculated)

Yeah, it makes sense, with the kind of routine you're working. It's going to add mass.

Yeah, well. You like to show off . . . <grin> And right now, you have it to show!

InkdMuscle
07-03-09, 4:35 pm

Yeah, it makes sense, with the kind of routine you're working. It's going to add mass.

Yeah, well. You like to show off . . . <grin> And right now, you have it to show!

HAHA nothing wrong with shown off what ya got. and i agree with gramps, from the muscle beach abc you looked awesome sifu. and right now my diet is 98% clean and im eatting a ton. the 2% is for my cheat meal on saturdays. =D

machineman
07-03-09, 4:37 pm
solid work, bro....can wait for C to hit the shelves either....

InkdMuscle
07-03-09, 4:39 pm
solid work, bro....can wait for C to hit the shelves either....

Thanks MM. I just figured what the hell. Its time to get as big as you can. So im packing as much mass as my frame will allow.

machineman
07-03-09, 4:42 pm
I could still use to drop some bf%...but I do oh so miss the size and strength routine.....*sniffle (sort of)!

zanderfever
07-03-09, 7:05 pm

... You chopped the heads off 20 people who weight 190 pounds? And doing that slowly... Thats jsut cruel...

InkdMuscle
07-04-09, 7:38 pm
Yes you read right.. I was at the gym and a very attractive lady asked if she could join me in squats. I was the only one so sure why not. Damn if i found out that she was a NPC competitor. Her legs are huge... So she wanted to make it fun so we made a bet if i could hang with her workout that she would buy me dinner. The leg work out was plain and simple and yes i did hang so i did get my post work out dinner(the crowd cheers) but OMG are my legs flipp'n beyond sore.

Now granted she didnt lift as heavy as me. but rep for rep sets for sets were matched. Man this is one tough woman. this was the work out.

Squats:
135lbs 1x20 WarmUp
240lbs 3x12 oh yeah i was pumpd and quads were on fire.

Leg Press:
4 plates each side: 4x20, last set included 5-2sec rest pauses so a total of 25 on last set.

Stiff leg deads for hams and glutes: 135 3x12

Then we had to walk down stairs to exit the gym. Of course i stumbled. and yes she was infront and she caught me. Was it planned and part of my plan. You be the judge but dinner was awesome and i had a killer leg work out.

HAVE A SAFE 4TH OF JULY ANIMALS......AND REMEMBER OUR HEROS PAST AND PRESENT.

Firedrake
07-04-09, 10:07 pm
Sounds like you had fun, bro!

I hope the meal was good!

InkdMuscle
07-15-09, 1:11 pm
Ok back on track since the 4th is over. Yesterday I hit shoulders & triís and I was on such a natural high or it could have been the Shock Therapy =) that I was kickín ass and taken names this session.

SHOULDERS-
Seated DB Raises: 55ís 1x20 W/U w/a 4-2 count really good burn
100ís 1x8
90ís 3x10

Side DB Lat Raises: 40ís 3x12
Seated Mil. Press: 135lbs 3x12 w/a 4-2 count. Shoulders were on fire
B/O DB Raises(rear delts): 55ís 3x12

TRIíS-
Reverse grip ďWĒ Bar pull down: 150lbs 3x15
Rope Push downs: 120lbs 3x12
Weighted Dips 2pies: 3x12
Seated Tri Machine: 100lbs 3x10

Abs: 100x100x100(Rages ab routine)

Then of Course Cardio for 30min keeping my heart rate at an fat burn zone

Tempus
07-16-09, 9:13 pm
Nice !@!

InkdMuscle
07-18-09, 6:57 pm
New fire New leg workout:

SQUATS: 135-1x20 Wamup
230-3x12
315-1x3 (PR)

LEG PRESS: 4 Plates
4x25

LEG EXT: 150-3x15

STANDING CALVE RAISE: 495-4x25
FREAKS HAM BLASTERS:3x12

AND YES I CANT WALK!!!LOL

Firedrake
07-18-09, 7:03 pm
Lookin' GOOD, my brother! Well frickin' done!

InkdMuscle
07-21-09, 2:51 pm
A different gym new scenary more eyes gawking at me. LOL

CHEST and BI'S:

DB Incline: 70's WU 1x20
100's 4x10

Flat: 100's 3x10

Guillotines: 225lbs 2x12

Peck Deck: max weight 3x10

BI'S:

Standing DB Curls: 55's 3x10(PR) Almost to 60's fellas
Standing BB Curls: 70lbs 2x12
80lbs 1x12

Preacher BB Curls: 140lbs 3x12

Nice weight+ good reps=SUPER PUMPED

great work out. im a lil tender today after it. Today is shoulders and tri's will post it up later.

shortstack
07-21-09, 2:58 pm
Nice Nick,

Chest looked good bro, real strong.

Shortstack

InkdMuscle
07-22-09, 1:50 pm
Im startn to see nice change and size growth since i up'd my protein more on my diet. and im still mainting my 34inch waist. so something must be working. not to mention i see my strength going up.

SHOULDERS:

Seated DB Press: 65's WU 1x20
75's 1x12
85's 1x12
90's 1x12 (only cuz we dont have 95's)
100's 1x6 (for shitz and gigglz)

Standing DB Lat Raises: 40's 3x12

Seated Mil Press: 160lbs 3x12 (behind neck)

Seated Delt machine thingy: 60lbs 3x12

TRI'S:

W Bar reverse pull down: 150lbs 3x12
Rope Push Down: 120lbs 3x12 (slow and controlled with a 2/4 push and raise)
Weighted Dips: 90lbs 3x10
Preacher Seat for Tri Pushdowns: 90lbs 1x12
100lbs 2x12
110lbs 1x8

Then of course Cardio....

InkdMuscle
07-23-09, 11:09 am
Being off Wed/thurs from the gym sucks ass. But what can i do have to finish my degree. Im itching to get back into the gym so bad...But yet today im stuck at school in class with no damn scenery to keep me awake. LOL. Oh well i gots to do what i gots to do. Im gonna hit back something terrible tomorrow. =)

InkdMuscle
07-27-09, 3:39 pm
well i did legs on sat it was killer. I worked out with my friend who she really pushed me. you know cant back down from a challenge from a lady. LOL

Squats:
135lbs 1x20 WU
240lbs 2x12

Seated Ham Curls:
90lbs 3x15 (this shit made my hams cramp so bad it floored me a couple of times)

Leg Ext:
90lbs: 1x20
100lbs: 1x20
115lbs: 1x20

Walking Lunges(full width of gym about 50-60yards) x1

Feeling really wobbly when i was done. gotta luv the leg day.

shortstack
07-27-09, 5:06 pm
Nice work Nick. Walking dumbell lunges, those kick ass. Keep at it bro.

Jeremy

Firedrake
07-27-09, 5:38 pm
Isn't it amazing how much harder we'll work to impress a lady . . . ?

Great stuff, Nick!

Tempus
07-27-09, 6:17 pm
Looking good. How heavy were those lunges?

InkdMuscle
07-31-09, 6:14 pm
Nice work Nick. Walking dumbell lunges, those kick ass. Keep at it bro.

Jeremy

Isn't it amazing how much harder we'll work to impress a lady . . . ?

Great stuff, Nick!

Looking good. How heavy were those lunges?

Well i really didnt want to impress her....okay i did. but still i just didnt want to puss out since she was kick'n ass her self ya know. She has amazing legs so her leg work out is kick ass.

But i used 50's for the lunges and half way there i thought i was just gonna pass out. LOL. but the time i reached the end. i just fell and layed on the floor which felt like forever. but not being able to walk out of the gym and not look like a baby giraffe trying to walk means to me i had the best leg day yet.

InkdMuscle
07-31-09, 6:16 pm
okay today is back. im gonna change it up a bit. same routine but im gonna hit everything widegrip. i need to bring my lats out more. so wide grip on everything it is.

zanderfever
08-01-09, 3:57 pm
Width is good. Have fun.

Tempus
08-03-09, 4:56 pm
Where's the logging at bro?

shortstack
08-04-09, 11:08 pm
Hey Nick What's up Bro? I haven't seen any new posts from you in a little bit. I gotta keep an eye on you and see what new tricks I can learn from ya.

Hope to see you back posting soon.

Jeremy

InkdMuscle
08-05-09, 11:05 am
Where's the logging at bro?

Hey Nick What's up Bro? I haven't seen any new posts from you in a little bit. I gotta keep an eye on you and see what new tricks I can learn from ya.

Hope to see you back posting soon.

Jeremy

Its been crazy with midterms coming up and the professors work'n me like a slave. But here is yesterdays shoulder/tri workout.

SHOULDERS:
Seated DB PRESS:
55's 2x15 WU
75's 1x12
85's 1x12
95's 1x12
100's 1x8

DB LAT RAISES:
45's 2x12
30's 1x12(Slow and controlled coming down for extra burn)

SEATED MIL PRESS:
140 3x12
95 1x??(cant remember this was a burnout set)

DB SHRUGS:
100's 1x30
110's 1x20
115's 1x20

TRI'S:
"W" Bar reverse grip: 150 3x15
Rope push down: 110 4x20
Seated Tri Machine: 110 3x12
Weighted Dips: 1pie 3x12

Then of Course cardio. My strength as literally sky rocketed. In all my maxes I jumped up any where from 10-15lbs depending on exercise. I feel tighter and some of the buds at the gym say im look'n Freakish. Its start'n to happen. The winds have changed and the sails have shifted. Thar be murky waters ahead says I, but a journey through battle shall be fun..harrrrrrr =D

Tempus
08-06-09, 6:38 pm
Looking nice. Nice friggen workout.

InkdMuscle
08-06-09, 6:46 pm
Looking nice. Nice friggen workout.

im tryn. i was gonna hit back tomorrow. but i got kick ass seats for me and pops to the dodger game. so i will hit legs sat at our mini abc and then back on sun.

Firedrake
08-07-09, 12:18 am
Lookin' damn good, Nick! Great freakin' progress.

InkdMuscle
08-10-09, 1:31 pm
Well I worked out sat with the guys at muscle beach. It was great. I love that spot. Had Tempus, Gramps and a new bud who will join us shortly. Tempus enlightened me not on a new technique just a forgotten one. I ended up hitting chest on inclines for a coupe of heavy sets. Then jumpíd to biís. Tempus had me do negatives on biís OMFG am I sore now. it was awesome.

InkdMuscle
08-11-09, 2:44 pm
Ok so as u all know im going for 215lbs. im 197 right now. So i revamped my diet. Im gonna take the Big Al approach and see how it works for me. I fine tuned al's diet to fit me because im not as big as him.....yet!!! =D

1-10 eggwhites,1 c oats
shake: 60g protein shake w/20carbs with glutamine
2-(2)-8oz chicken,1c white/brown rice
3-(2)-8oz chicken,1c white/brown rice
4-(1) 8oz chicken (no carbs)
Training
Post-shake: 60g protein shake w/20carbs with glutamine
5-1-10 eggwhites

befor bed... Cottage cheese,fruit, Natty PB

I still need to get my hands on some EAA Stack

Firedrake
08-11-09, 8:51 pm
Get the Watermelon -- it's a killer!

Good plan, Nick -- it was great seeing you on Saturday!

scals
08-11-09, 9:01 pm
Killer delt workout bro. 100s are no joke.

InkdMuscle
08-13-09, 4:00 pm
Get the Watermelon -- it's a killer!

Good plan, Nick -- it was great seeing you on Saturday!

im gonna grab a tub or two. Gotta preserve that mass. Sat was kick ass i cant wait for the 22nd.

Killer delt workout bro. 100s are no joke.

Yo Scals in the house. what up bro long time no chat. Yeah those 100's are bitches. but i love the pain.

InkdMuscle
08-13-09, 4:04 pm
This day i was on fire. Dont know why didnt do anything different but my strength and intensity went through the roof.

CHEST:
INCLINE DB PRESS:
50's 1x20 WU
70 1x12 WU
100's 3x10

Peck Deck: Max weight with a tap'd 25 on the stack 3x12
Flat BB Bench: 275lbs 3x12

Guillotines: 135 2x10 with a 2sec rest pause

BI's:
135lbs Standing BB Curl 3x12
35's Seated Incline Curls 3x12
Standing DB Hammer Curls 45's 3x12

Forearms:
Reverse grip curls: 3x12 weight?Forgot
Wrist curls 30's DB 3x12

type-A
08-13-09, 4:26 pm
looks like a damn good workout man, and nice weight on the pec decks. Guillotines is that just another name for skullcrushers?

InkdMuscle
08-17-09, 11:24 am
looks like a damn good workout man, and nice weight on the pec decks. Guillotines is that just another name for skullcrushers?

no its an incline BB press. but instead of bringing the bar down to the top of your pecs. you bring it down to your throat. This is one of Rage's exercise he has me do to build up the "upper shelf" of my chest. And it works great.

InkdMuscle
08-18-09, 2:20 pm
Here ya go fellas. Not big poundage but steady reps with sick burning pumps.

Incline DB Press:
60's 2x12 WU
100's 3x12

Flat BB Press:
155 1x30ish
195 1x20
215 1x15
225 1x12
275 1x8
295 1xfailure

I was bumped beyond normal. It looked like i had D's. Hell yeah!!!

Peck Deck:Max weight +25 tapped
3x12

BI'S:
Seated DB Curls
50's 1x12
55's 1x10
60's 1x10

Standing BB Curls
125 3x10

Preacher Curls:
120 2x12
1x10

FOREARMS:
Rev Grip Curls: 100 3x12
Hammer Curls: 35's 3x12

Very good workout. Left nothing in the tank. Went home downed my shake showered then piled away some tilapia and post work out supps'.

Firedrake
08-18-09, 4:05 pm
Great work, Nick -- that chest has to be sore, and the bi's are crazy!

InkdMuscle
08-19-09, 11:21 am
Great work, Nick -- that chest has to be sore, and the bi's are crazy!

heck yeah. if i sneeze or cough it hurts. gotta luv that pain.

InkdMuscle
08-19-09, 11:33 am
Today I killed my tri's more then normal. I guess thats what happens when you train with someone whos a freak like your self.

Shoulders:
Standing DB Lat Raises:
20's 1x40ish. WU
30's 3x12 with a 4/2 ratio. Not a heavy weight but with the slow movement pump was sick.

Seated DB Press:
60's 1x12
75's 1x12
85's 1x10
90's 1x10

Seated Hammer Press:
135 1x12
165 1x12
185 1x12

TRI's:
Rope PD's:
100 4x20

"W" Bar PD's: 210 4x10 max weight. I was so pumped i couldnt bend my arms.

Dips: bodyweight 4x15. Im surprised i could even move.

SkullCrushers with close grip BP in between.
95lbs 1x15 then Close grip 1x15
115lbs 1x15 then Close grip 1x15
115lbs 1x15 then Close grip 1x15

Seated Push down machine:
285: 3x12

DB Shrugs: 130's 3x20

I left the gym with such a huge pump and exhaustion. it was the one of the best workouts in a while. Gotta luv with ur buddy pushes u beyond what u normally do.

shortstack
08-19-09, 1:16 pm
Very nice last couple of workouts Nick. Killing the chest I see.

Keep it up bro, only 7 months before the classic again.

See ya bro,

Shortstack

Firedrake
08-19-09, 1:30 pm
Let's hear it for the rise of the freaks! Great work, Nick!

InkdMuscle
08-19-09, 4:36 pm
Very nice last couple of workouts Nick. Killing the chest I see.

Keep it up bro, only 7 months before the classic again.

See ya bro,

Shortstack

I cant wait. at the classic i was 180-90ish Im right now a solid 200. I wanna be 215 or damn close to it by the cage.

Let's hear it for the rise of the freaks! Great work, Nick!

heck yeah. FREAK STATUS all the way. snap'n necks as i lumber down the street. or even when i lift in a tanktop. The stares and gawks are awesome. even a lil better from the ladies.

Firedrake
08-19-09, 4:38 pm
Hey, you were the one getting all the attention when we were at Muscle Beach . . .

Tempus
08-19-09, 5:14 pm
Kicking some ass Nick. Can't wait to see you again this weekend.

shortstack
08-19-09, 5:37 pm
I cant wait. at the classic i was 180-90ish Im right now a solid 200. I wanna be 215 or damn close to it by the cage.

Mira Hermano, don't go too crazy, I can't keep eating like this for the next 7 months. You're killing me. lol

Shortstack

InkdMuscle
08-19-09, 5:59 pm
Hey, you were the one getting all the attention when we were at Muscle Beach . . .

Hey Now *grins* we all were. I just happened to be closer to the sidewalk for all the ladies then u and tempus were.

Kicking some ass Nick. Can't wait to see you again this weekend.

This is gonna be a sick session.

Mira Hermano, don't go too crazy, I can't keep eating like this for the next 7 months. You're killing me. lol

Shortstack

Hey u think i can. LOL. its tak'n a toll on the $$$$ i had to sacrafice a lil bit more on my budget to account for the extra food. but its paying off. Im gaining some really nice size. somedays are worse then others. I have to force my self to eat. I just keep thinking If i dont eat its one step further I am away from my freakish goal.

InkdMuscle
08-24-09, 5:07 pm
I hit back with Tempus and Josh and BigOtt. Those damn negatives Tempus has me on is a bitch.

Deads:
135 WU 1x12: 2 sec up 6 sec down
all the wait to
275 1x6. now this is not a lot of weight. but having to control a 6 sec negative with it..IS!

Lat Pull downs: 200
3x12

Hammer Strength lat pull: 2 plates each side 3x12

Seated Rows: 180 3x12

DB Shrugs:
95's 1x20
110's 1x20
130's 2x12

InkdMuscle
08-25-09, 12:09 pm
CHEST-
DB Press Incline:
70's 1x20 WU
100's 1x12
105's 2x12
110's 1x10
1x8(I did this last set cuz i still had fuel in the tank)

Guillotines:
180 3x12

Peck Deck:
285 3x10

BI'S-
Standing BB Curls: 135 3x12

Seated DB Curls: 50's 3x10

Preachers: 120 3x10

Forearms: Hammer and Rev Grip Curls 3x12 various weights.

Firedrake
08-25-09, 3:55 pm
Great work, Nick! Chest had to be on fire, and those curls are seriously impressive!

InkdMuscle
08-26-09, 2:50 pm
tell me about it gramps. my chest is sore. Usually i get the 110s up and im done and i need a spotter. that day i was on fire. i just needed the kick up and i was off to the rep races. I swear i had double d's i was so pumped. it was awesome. I cant wait for next monday.

shortstack
09-04-09, 11:31 am
Nice work in here nick. Those deads from a few posts back looked pretty good with the 2 up 6 down. That's got to be a killer.

Kep up the good work bro, I'll check back in on ya a little later.

Shortstack

scals
09-04-09, 8:39 pm
Puttin in some sick work brother.

InkdMuscle
09-14-09, 4:31 pm
Man work as has been crazy busy. so i havent been able to post. but im back at it again.

I weighed my self and Im at 197. I was 200 but life happens and i lost some pounds. Shit is tough trying to gain healthy weight. I am eatting a lot. SO im gonna mess with my carbs intake and see if i can start to gain with that. Gonna up it to about 200g or so and see where i go from there.

Today is chest and bi day. So im gonna see if i can rep it out with 110db's. I know i can hit them. but for how many reps we shall see.

shortstack
09-14-09, 4:48 pm
Knock em out Bro, I'm betting at least 10. You're a thick dude Nick, keep eating and you'll be able to cary that 200 easy.

Have fun at the olympia and at least take some pics of the LE stuff so us saps who can't make it can get a look at it. haha

Get after it nick.

Shortstack

belladiabla13
09-14-09, 5:47 pm
Just checking in on ya.. Chuck is back in Cali today. Santa Maria. Have a good work out!

Firedrake
09-14-09, 6:10 pm
Man work as has been crazy busy. so i havent been able to post. but im back at it again.

I weighed my self and Im at 197. I was 200 but life happens and i lost some pounds. Shit is tough trying to gain healthy weight. I am eatting a lot. SO im gonna mess with my carbs intake and see if i can start to gain with that. Gonna up it to about 200g or so and see where i go from there.

Today is chest and bi day. So im gonna see if i can rep it out with 110db's. I know i can hit them. but for how many reps we shall see.

Hit it hard, Nick! You'll get to where you want to be!

InkdMuscle
09-14-09, 7:14 pm
Knock em out Bro, I'm betting at least 10. You're a thick dude Nick, keep eating and you'll be able to cary that 200 easy.

Have fun at the olympia and at least take some pics of the LE stuff so us saps who can't make it can get a look at it. haha

Get after it nick.

Shortstack

Thanks bro. I try. i know my strength is going up. now all i need is my weight to follow.

Just checking in on ya.. Chuck is back in Cali today. Santa Maria. Have a good work out!

Im good B thanks. Yeah i was chat'n with him yesterday.

Hit it hard, Nick! You'll get to where you want to be!

In time i know. but patience is not my virtue. LOL

Firedrake
09-14-09, 7:30 pm
In time i know. but patience is not my virtue. LOL

Oh, like it's MINE! HAH! I'm more impatient than you, Junior! I get freaked if I don't have at least one PR every workout! This is why I count on you and the rest of our local crew to push my lazy butt!

InkdMuscle
09-14-09, 11:13 pm
Oh, like it's MINE! HAH! I'm more impatient than you, Junior! I get freaked if I don't have at least one PR every workout! This is why I count on you and the rest of our local crew to push my lazy butt!

Well heres one for ya gramps.

CHest and Bi's

DB Press Incline:
70's 1x20 WU
105's 1x15
110's 1x12(PR)
115's 2x10(PR)
105's 1xfailure

BB Flat Bench Press:
205lbs: 1x15
250lbs: 1x12
295lbs: 1x10

Peck Deck:
Stack +35: 3x12

BI's:
Standing BB Curl:
135lbs: 3x12

DB Hammer Curls:
50's: 3x12

Preacher Maching:
Stack: 3x12
70lbs: 1xfailure(burnout)

then to finish the workout..PUSHUPS 100 total: 4x25

Firedrake
09-15-09, 12:05 am
NICE! Great inclines and solid flat bench!

Your chest has to be smoked and burning . . .

InkdMuscle
09-15-09, 11:02 am
NICE! Great inclines and solid flat bench!

Your chest has to be smoked and burning . . .

yeah i couldnt even sleep on my chest like i normally do. im sore today. but its a good feeling.

Firedrake
09-15-09, 3:06 pm
Yeah, I have to admit, I smile when I move and something is sore -- I guess we're weird that way.

InkdMuscle
09-18-09, 2:18 pm
Today is back day. I hope'n to pull 455 on deads. So we shall see. I will post my success or failure. either way im gonna try it.

Firedrake
09-18-09, 2:38 pm
Today is back day. I hope'n to pull 455 on deads. So we shall see. I will post my success or failure. either way im gonna try it.

Get it done, Junior! I have faith in you!

C.Coronato
09-18-09, 3:02 pm
Looking real good my brother. See you in Vegas!

InkdMuscle
09-18-09, 7:00 pm
Fellas question. as some i have a lil prob bringing out my lats. ive talked to rage and he corrected my form on certain exercises. but what i was thinking is should i pre-exhaust with wide grip pullups. i have stop'd doing those for a couple of months. what ya'll think.

shortstack
09-18-09, 8:53 pm
Hey Nick,
Lately I've been doing reverse grip narrow grip pull downs with the wide grip lat bar and getting some good lat results. I dont lean back and pull it to my chest but try and stay upright, with a slight lean and keep the bar out front to about the middle of my chest.

Since you're kind of built like me maybe you have the same problem of loosing strength on really wide grip heavy pull downs with good form because of my short arms. That's why I switched anyway.

Give it a shot and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego hermano.

Shortstack

Tempus
09-18-09, 8:57 pm
I've noticed a better response with really slow controlled reps for pulldown style exercises.

scals
09-19-09, 8:49 am
Fuckin strong workout there bro. Solid all around.

InkdMuscle
09-19-09, 5:56 pm
Hey Nick,
Lately I've been doing reverse grip narrow grip pull downs with the wide grip lat bar and getting some good lat results. I dont lean back and pull it to my chest but try and stay upright, with a slight lean and keep the bar out front to about the middle of my chest.

Since you're kind of built like me maybe you have the same problem of loosing strength on really wide grip heavy pull downs with good form because of my short arms. That's why I switched anyway.

Give it a shot and let me know what you think.

Hasta luego hermano.

Shortstack

So when u say reverse grip u mean palms out right.?

InkdMuscle
09-19-09, 5:59 pm
BACK 9/18

Pull-Ups: 100reps 4x25

Lat Pulldown: 200lbs 4x12

Close Grip: 160lbs 4x12

T-Bar machine(not free weight): 3plates 3x10

Deads: 280: 3x8
435: 1x1 (PR)
455: Failed but i did manage to get it up my shins just could look out. Damn almost there.

InkdMuscle
09-23-09, 1:16 pm
Shoulders/Tris 9/23

DB Shrugs:
90's WU 1x40ish
115's: 1x25
125's: 1x25
130's: 2x25

Seated DB Press:
70: 1x12
85: 1x12
100:1x8

Side DB Lat Raises:
40's 3x12

Front BB Raises:
100: 3x12

Tri's:
Rope Pushdown: 160: 3x12
"W" Bar Pushdown(w/negatives): 80: 3x12 burned like a mofo with a 2sec down 4 sec up
Dips: 4x15
Seated Dip machine: 280: 3x12

Current weight 199-200 still have 15more lbs to gain.

InkdMuscle
09-25-09, 9:50 am
Well a lot of ANIMALS keep telling me you cut by the judgement u give ur self in the mirror. I look in the mirror and i see a massive chest nice boulder shoulders and traps for days. but yet i gut that damn mid section that gives me hell. So with my bulk i went from 180ish at the past Arnold to 204 today. 24lbs aint that bad. not to mention i kept my waist at 34inch. So time to cut. I got up at 5am and knocked out an hour of cardio. and ohhhh how i missed you cardio...MOTHER FLIP'N NOT!!!!!!

shortstack
09-25-09, 10:38 am
I feel ya on that one Bro but unfortunately it's the only way to get what you want. Get after it and enjoy the pretty boy abbs when they come in. lol

See ya Nick

Jeremy

sifusteve
09-29-09, 3:57 pm
Good to see you after all this time Nick but, I do have one question...are you going to have a new girlfriend EVERY time I see you...LOL

belladiabla13
09-29-09, 6:22 pm
Well a lot of ANIMALS keep telling me you cut by the judgement u give ur self in the mirror. I look in the mirror and i see a massive chest nice boulder shoulders and traps for days. but yet i gut that damn mid section that gives me hell. So with my bulk i went from 180ish at the past Arnold to 204 today. 24lbs aint that bad. not to mention i kept my waist at 34inch. So time to cut. I got up at 5am and knocked out an hour of cardio. and ohhhh how i missed you cardio...MOTHER FLIP'N NOT!!!!!!

I am really surprised how many people I have met, who are not in contest shape..that tell me they don't do cardio at all? I saw some guys sucking air in between sets because they don't do it. I HATE IT, BUT IT HAS ITS BENEFITS..

InkdMuscle
09-30-09, 10:59 am
Good to see you after all this time Nick but, I do have one question...are you going to have a new girlfriend EVERY time I see you...LOL

nah this one has been around for a while off and on type of thing. this time on. but we have been going pretty good so far so we shall see. lets cross our fingers. LOL

InkdMuscle
09-30-09, 11:00 am
I am really surprised how many people I have met, who are not in contest shape..that tell me they don't do cardio at all? I saw some guys sucking air in between sets because they don't do it. I HATE IT, BUT IT HAS ITS BENEFITS..

Yeah i hear ya. i just despise cardio. but i not is a necessary evil. So im slowly working it into my regimen.

InkdMuscle
09-30-09, 11:01 am
chest and bis:

same work out from b4 except i stayed with a good heavy weight that i could move for solid reps.

today is back day so i will post this workout when im done.

InkdMuscle
10-02-09, 10:03 am
Back:
Pullups: 50 total

Lat pull downs(narrow grip palms out)
200 3x12- I really felt the burn in my lats with the grip change. (thanx shortstack)

Steated Close grip pull:
220: 3x12

Deads:
315: 3x12

Simple yet effective.

back is till sore. i think i need to go hit a local chiropractor just to get a lil adjusted.

sifusteve
10-04-09, 12:04 pm
Back:
Pullups: 50 total

Lat pull downs(narrow grip palms out)
200 3x12- I really felt the burn in my lats with the grip change. (thanx shortstack)

Steated Close grip pull:
220: 3x12

Deads:
315: 3x12

Simple yet effective.

back is till sore. i think i need to go hit a local chiropractor just to get a lil adjusted.

Nice HEAVY workout...Dam

Firedrake
10-04-09, 12:13 pm
Good work, Junior! Gettin' wi-i-i-de.

InkdMuscle
10-13-09, 8:53 pm
Switched to BB for this session.

Flat Bench:
135 WU 1x30
295 2x12
215 1x20

InCline:
215: 2x8
195: 1x12

Incline Flies:
70: 1x12
80: 1x12
90: 1x8
100's: 1x6

Peck Deck:
Stack +2plates: 3x10

Bi's:
Standin BB Curls: 135 3x12
Preachers: stack 3x12
21's: 3 sets

Arms/chest are still pretty sore today. Still cant get my head in the game. Hopefully as time goes on I will be my normal self again.

Tues and Wed im in class. so Thurs will be shoulders.

C.Coronato
10-14-09, 10:13 am
Your in our prayers my man. Its hard, and im sure 95% of us dont even understand how hard it is. But family sticks together, we, are part of that, do your thing and keep pushing forward.

Workouts are looking good, your a strong individual for getting back into it. Much respect my brother.

InkdMuscle
10-16-09, 12:13 am
Your in our prayers my man. Its hard, and im sure 95% of us dont even understand how hard it is. But family sticks together, we, are part of that, do your thing and keep pushing forward.

Workouts are looking good, your a strong individual for getting back into it. Much respect my brother.

Thanks TTL. I gotta get back into the swing of things. My sister always looked up to my dedication and persistence. I know she would want me killing it as I usually Do.

InkdMuscle
10-16-09, 12:17 am
Shoulders:
Seated DB Press:
65lbs WU 1x20
90's: 3x15

Standing DB Lat Raises:
45's 3x15

DB Shrugs:
130's 3x25

Tris:
"W" Bar pushdown Undergrip:
Stack: 3x12

Rope Push down:
Stack: 3x10

Dips: 4x15

Seated Overhead Rop Ext:
100lbs 4x20.

After this i felt really good but for some reason i wasnt on fire like i usually am. HMMM lack of focus not sure. Or maybe was is that damn Cardio I did after. Im thinking it was the cardio.

DBOY
10-16-09, 1:33 am
Way to stay after it big dawg....you are in our prayers on a daily bro, keep your head up n stay focused bro. You knw we here for you homie anytime you need anything no matter wat time it is bro even if you just need to talk you knw you can call me up bro......stay up n much love

Firedrake
10-16-09, 1:43 am
Nice work, Junior! Give yourself a couple of days or so to get your focus back -- it's been a rough week plus, and your emotions are recomping. Your dedication is unquestioned, but it's gonna be a day or so before your back 100%.

We're behind you all the way!

InkdMuscle
10-16-09, 11:00 am
Thanks guys. Im looking forward to today. Gonna meet an old friend who i havent seen in long time and then its back day. Im going to hit 405 for reps again. Gonna kill it.

InkdMuscle
10-18-09, 3:31 pm
Squats:
135x2 WU
225 3x12

Leg Press:
4plates 1x15
5plates 1x15
6plates 1x15
7plates 1x12

Leg Ext:
110 3x15
Then drop set to 50 at 8 reps a set

Standing Calve:
Stack: 4x25

Laying Ham Curl:
90 2x12
60 1x12

Felt really good i wobbled out of the gym. and today i can barelly walk. Monday is going to be hell for me.

Firedrake
10-18-09, 3:52 pm
. . .no wonder you weren't standing so well last night . . . <grin>

InkdMuscle
10-20-09, 10:24 pm
. . .no wonder you weren't standing so well last night . . . <grin>

HAHA u think thats why....think again...but no really leg day was the reason. LOL

InkdMuscle
10-20-09, 10:28 pm
I decided to switch back to Barbell for a while to build up strength and a lil better size.

Chest:
Flat BB:
135 Wu 1x30
315(yes big jump) 3x12

Inclilne BB:
135: 1x12
225: 2x10

Peck Deck:
Stack plust two plates: 3x12

Bi's:
Standing DB Alt Curls: 50's 3x10
Preacher curls: Stack 3x12

then of course cardio for 30min after that. gotta keep the gut in check. also sore as heck still

Little Z
10-20-09, 10:44 pm
solid bro.. cant wait till we get to hit that iron together

InkdMuscle
10-20-09, 11:20 pm
solid bro.. cant wait till we get to hit that iron together

lookn forward to it bro.

Firedrake
10-20-09, 11:31 pm
Lookin' solid, Junior!

Firedrake
10-26-09, 8:01 pm
All right Junior, where are you? <grin>

InkdMuscle
10-27-09, 8:54 pm
Ok shoulders and tri's. I decided to go slow and controlled movement with a 2-4 sec neg.

Shoulders
Seated DB Press:
60's: 1x20 Wu
80's: 1x12
90's: 2x10 with the 2-4sec neg i was burning.

Seated DB lat Raises:
15's: 1x20
25's: 2x12
35's: 1x12

Standing Mil BB Pres:
135: 2x15
150: 1x12

Tris:
Rope Push Down:
Stack 3x12

Freaks Seated Skull Crushers:
forgot the weight but 3x12

Weight'd Dips:
1plate 3x12

Then Cardio for 20min.

I checked my weight and im at 200lbs. So im still solid. just tryn to keep the flab in check ya know.

Firedrake
10-27-09, 9:05 pm
Very nice work! Like the presses, particularly!

InkdMuscle
11-03-09, 11:06 am
Chest

Incline DB Press:
70's WU 1x20
115's: 3x10

Flat BB Press:
225: 3x12
315: 1x5 for shitz in gigglz

Peck Deck:
Stack +2plates: 3x12

Bi's:
Standing DB Alt Curls: 50's 3x10

Preachers:
Stack: 3x10

Cardio: StairMaster 20min

Mr. Dead
11-03-09, 11:08 am
Lookin' good in here!!! Sorry I haven't been by, more often... Glad to see you're still killin' it!!!

belladiabla13
11-03-09, 11:56 am
just checking in on ya!!! keep up the good work!

InkdMuscle
11-03-09, 8:57 pm
Lookin' good in here!!! Sorry I haven't been by, more often... Glad to see you're still killin' it!!!

Thanks Mr. D. Im back. slowly but surely im climbing the damn food chain. I sit'n a hair over 200. My goal is 215 at least by the Arnold.

just checking in on ya!!! keep up the good work!

Thanks B. Im glad ya keeping dibs on me. =)

InkdMuscle
11-10-09, 11:45 am
Chest:
Incline DB Press:
75's WU 1x20
115's: 1x10
120's: 1x8
120's: 1x6
90's: 1x12

Flat BB Pres:
215: 1x8
270: 1x6
295: 1x6
315: 1x6

Peck Deck:
Stack +2Plates: 3x12 ( i would add more plates but i cant no where to add more.)

BI'S:

Standing BB Curls:
135: 3x15
DB Hammer Curls:
40's: 3x8
Preachers Curls:
Stack 3x12
One arm Preachers:
70: 3x8

Cardio for 20min. I would have gone longer but i forgot my headphones. And doing cardio and not listening to your own music is literally impossible. Just that 20min drove me insane.

Then i grubbed on Turkey meatloaf i made. It came out pretty darn good, with white rice.

shortstack
11-10-09, 11:54 am
What up Nick. Good work in here bro but what's up with the cardio, you looking to get a magazine cover or something??? hahaha just joking. I probably should do some but I'll just push it until next year.

Keep it up Nick and I'll see ya at the classic soon.

Jeremy

InkdMuscle
11-11-09, 8:42 pm
What up Nick. Good work in here bro but what's up with the cardio, you looking to get a magazine cover or something??? hahaha just joking. I probably should do some but I'll just push it until next year.

Keep it up Nick and I'll see ya at the classic soon.

Jeremy

I will be there with my size 20inch gunz bro. LOL

InkdMuscle
11-11-09, 8:48 pm
Ok i took Rage's SST style for shoulders and OMG im still pumpd and having muscle spasms still. I luv it. So i kept it medium weight with forced negatives.

Seated DB Press:
75s 1x20 WU
80's 3x12
60's 1x4 (forced negative. two sec up and 4-6sec down)

Seated DB Lat Raises:
25: 3x10
1x4(F.N, 2sec UP, 4sec Down)

BB Front Lat Raises:
70lbs: 3x12 (2sec Up, 4sec Down)

By this time my shoulders were on fire and wholy cramp were they pumped.

Tris-
Reverse Grip "W" Bar: Stack 3x12

Rope Pull Down: 150 3x12

Dip Seat: 280lbs 3x12

Dips: 3x12

Cardio was done early am for 40min.

I love that forced negative that Rage told me to do. I didnt have to go as heavy and damn did i burn the shit out of my muscles.

InkdMuscle
11-13-09, 11:11 am
Back with negatives. New approach but it kicked my ass.

Pull Ups:
3x12

Widegrip Pull downs:
150: 3x8+4(the 4 are the neg reps)

Lat pull Hammer strength machine:
2plates each side: 3x8+4

Seated Close grip pull:
130- 3x8+4

Cardio 30min
ABS 100x100x100 (Rage Style)

The work outs with the negative reps are really killing me. But in a good way. My muscles are sore again. Havent had my back sore in a while. I can get a great pump but to be sore the next day is very rare. SO today when i woke up sore and stiff i knew it was a good work out.

Firedrake
11-13-09, 4:30 pm
Reeeeallly solid work, Nick -- I gotta find a partner to be able to try that shit with . . .

InkdMuscle
11-13-09, 4:57 pm
Reeeeallly solid work, Nick -- I gotta find a partner to be able to try that shit with . . .

luckily for me i have a handful of serious lifters that lift around the same time i do. so i can always find a spot or a partner for negs. but u gotta try it gramps, it will kick ur ass in a good way. LOL

InkdMuscle
11-17-09, 11:24 am
CHEST:
Flat Bench Press (BB):
135: WU 1x30
225: 3x8+4(4=Forced Negatives)

Incline Press (BB):
225: 3x8+4

Peck Deck:
Stack: 3x8+4

After this my chest was on fire I swear my skin was going to tear. So I was real nervous about doing the negís with my Bi work out.

BI:
Standing ATL DB CURL(no negs on this one)
55ís:1x12
65íS: 1x10(PR)
70ís: 1x8(PR)
75ís:1x2(PR)
Never ever would I though I would hit that much on DB curls. And I wasnít even throwing my back into it or arching or anything. Straight bicep strength. It shocked the hell outta me. But im really happy.

Standing BB Curls:
90: 3x8+4
After this set my biís were so pumped and burning I was dreading the preachers I had next.

Preachers:
Stack: 3x8+4

I pretty sure the stack on the machine I was using is 160. I can usually curl this about 3x15 with no prob. But since I was doing the forced negís OMG!! By my second set I my arms were on fire and pumped so much I was numb. By the 3rd set I was on auto pilot. I couldnít even feel the pain thatís how numb I was. Then after the 3rd set and my arms started to settle a lilÖdamn if they didnít start to burn even more. By far this was one of the best workouts in a while with Rageís forced negative approach.

Then cardio 40min. med intensity on bike.

Firedrake
11-17-09, 7:05 pm
Damn, that's some sweet work, Nick! Well DONE, Junior!