PDA

View Full Version : Lock'd, Cock'd & Ready 2 Rock

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

InkdMuscle
09-19-08, 6:29 pm
Ok Fellas.... & Gals. I thought it was time good'ol YokdUp start his Journey. So I will keep all yall up to date on my Journey to become a MASS MONSTER. For Starters Here is my training schedule.

Monday-Chest/Bis
Tues-Off
Wed-Shoulders/Tris
Thurs-Off
Fri-Back
Sat-Legs
Sun-Off.

On occasion I will throw in cardio 1-3 times a week to help keep the flab in check. But I really dont have a want to hit the the stage anytime soon. Instead of turning necks..SHIT I want to make them snap.

So begins a new..............

InkdMuscle
09-19-08, 6:59 pm
Ok its Friday and I figured i have no big plans for the weekend. So Ill switch it up and have LEG day to day. HELL YEAH Here it goes.

Leg extensions x5(1warmup-1dropset)
Squats x3
Leg Presses x3
Calve Raises x4 (drop sets)
donkey raises x4 (drop sets)
forgot the name but the machine that works the back of the hams x4
lunges x4.

Lets get it rock'n.

Lunatic001
09-22-08, 11:19 am
subbed bro....will keep tabs on you through this journey and our ABCs......keep training hard and smart....really can relate to you about family first (read a post of yours in another thread).....I got my eye on you!!!

Lunatic

Toni69
09-22-08, 11:37 am
looks good..I will be back to check in and see how its all fitting together for you.

machineman
09-22-08, 12:13 pm
subbed...good luck on the new journey, bro....

Firedrake
09-22-08, 4:10 pm
Hey, YokdUp -- where you at? I live in Ontario, but normally workout at the Bally's in Rowland Heights, near my office.

I look forward to following your Journey.

Are you planning to make it down to the Koliseum gym in Fullerton on October 4th for the SoCal Animal training get-together?

'drake

InkdMuscle
09-23-08, 12:03 am
Hey guys ok. Just got back from from my chest and i decided to hit all exercises with DB's instead of of BB. trying to keep my chest guessing. This is what it looked like.

Flat Bench DB Press: 1x8 100 DB
1x10 105 DB
1x10 105 DB
1x10 105 DB

Incline Bench DB Press: 1x8 80 DB
1x10 90 DB
1x10 95 DB
1x10 95 DB

Cable Flies x4 (1 drop set)

I felt pretty burnt but for some reason i get a better pump from barbell exercises.

Current Bench max 315. I dropped down from 350 due to inury. So I am working back up slowly but surely.

PS-FireDrake I am in Fontana-Hit up the ABC with us on Oct4th.

PSS-Lunatic thanks for keep'n that eye on me. Keep me from fall'n off path
Toni69 thanks for sub'n in I appreciate all the help since all my recipe book I got from you. lol. I really love your input on everything.
machineman-thanks as well I look forward to your input as well.
If you have suggestions or critism I want to hear it all guys.

More to come on shoulder day. same bat time same bat chanel.

InkdMuscle
09-24-08, 12:24 am
Well today was shoulders and Tri's. This is what it look'd like.

Seated DB Presses x4
1x12 75DB
1x10 85DB
1x10 90DB
1x8 95DB

Side Lateral Raises
2x8 40 DB
2x4 45 DB

Front Lateral Raises
2x8 30 DB
2x8 35 DB

Military Press
1x8 135
1x8 155
1x8 185
1x8 205

Tris's
Reverse Cable pull downs 4x12
"w" Bar Pushdowns 4x12
Rope pull downs 4x12
Seated dip machine 4x12

By the end of today i was pump'd BIGTIME. as i was walk'n out of the gym one of the regulars I say whats up to asked me what I was taken. I said pure protein powder and ANIMAL. He couldnt believe it. I thought I was using illegal crap. I guess I can take that as a compliment. Oh well another day another battle won in the trenches.

machineman
09-24-08, 4:11 am
Well today was shoulders and Tri's. This is what it look'd like.

Seated DB Presses x4
1x12 75DB
1x10 85DB
1x10 90DB
1x8 95DB

Side Lateral Raises
2x8 40 DB
2x4 45 DB

Front Lateral Raises
2x8 30 DB
2x8 35 DB

Military Press
1x8 135
1x8 155
1x8 185
1x8 205

Tris's
Reverse Cable pull downs 4x12
"w" Bar Pushdowns 4x12
Rope pull downs 4x12
Seated dip machine 4x12

By the end of today i was pump'd BIGTIME. as i was walk'n out of the gym one of the regulars I say whats up to asked me what I was taken. I said pure protein powder and ANIMAL. He couldnt believe it. I thought I was using illegal crap. I guess I can take that as a compliment. Oh well another day another battle won in the trenches.

some real nice work there, bro! take that as a compliment fo'sho!!

InkdMuscle
09-24-08, 12:58 pm
some real nice work there, bro! take that as a compliment fo'sho!!

Thanks bro. I am bustn my ass out there. Like i said b4. I really have a desire to get on stage just become a Freak in size and strength. So thats where I am headed. It took me about a year to break the 300lb bench mark. So Iam tryn to chisel that time down it takes to hit the 400lb bench mark. Of Course doing it safely and correct.

Firedrake
09-24-08, 1:34 pm
That's some serious iron you're movin', Yok'd -- I'll definitely be there on the fourth -- I'm not going to miss this party.

And: take the compliment -- if they think you're looking good enough to be juiced, you're doing SOMEthin' right.

'drake

InkdMuscle
09-24-08, 2:54 pm
That's some serious iron you're movin', Yok'd -- I'll definitely be there on the fourth -- I'm not going to miss this party.

And: take the compliment -- if they think you're looking good enough to be juiced, you're doing SOMEthin' right.

'drake

Hell yeah bro the 4th is going to be sick. I dont know whos riding with who. but if i drive we can split gas if u need a ride. minimize it on everyend.

yeah im tak'n it as a compliment. its just funny how the first though someone thinks of when they thing big mofo is juice.

Roland
09-24-08, 3:09 pm
Brother I'm lock'd. Can't wait to hit some arms with ya on the 4th.

InkdMuscle
09-24-08, 3:47 pm
Brother I'm lock'd. Can't wait to hit some arms with ya on the 4th.

Hell yeah brotha. I already adjusted my workout schedule so I can blast it at the Koloseum. its gonna hurt so good. lol

machineman
09-24-08, 8:03 pm
Thanks bro. I am bustn my ass out there. Like i said b4. I really have a desire to get on stage just become a Freak in size and strength. So thats where I am headed. It took me about a year to break the 300lb bench mark. So Iam tryn to chisel that time down it takes to hit the 400lb bench mark. Of Course doing it safely and correct.

keep at like you are and you will get the 400....the sky is the limit....

InkdMuscle
09-25-08, 3:19 pm
keep at like you are and you will get the 400....the sky is the limit....

Yep ill be there soon.

InkdMuscle
09-25-08, 3:26 pm
Ok me and Roxy Heart had our lil own Back Session on Wed. Here is what we did.

Wide Grip pulldowns x4
Bentover BB Rows x4
T-Bar Rows x3
Seated Cable pulls x4
Chin ups x4(well at least i did she woosed out) sorry babe =)
Hyper extensions with 25lb plate x4

by then end of that evening it hurt to even breath. man gotta love that feeling.

Roxy Heart
09-25-08, 3:53 pm
Ok me and Roxy Heart had our lil own Back Session on Wed. Here is what we did.

Wide Grip pulldowns x4
Bentover BB Rows x4
T-Bar Rows x3
Seated Cable pulls x4
Chin ups x4(well at least i did she woosed out) sorry babe =)
Hyper extensions with 25lb plate x4

by then end of that evening it hurt to even breath. man gotta love that feeling.

Ha ha ha!! Yes, I did whimp out! I am not there yet - need assistance. HOWEVER, someone (I'd prefer not to mention any names) skipped out on the good morning sets... P.S. My shoulders are still [a good] sore!! Thank you for trying to kill me - I mean pushing me to do my best! =)

InkdMuscle
09-25-08, 3:58 pm
Ha ha ha!! Yes, I did whimp out! I am not there yet - need assistance. HOWEVER, someone (I'd prefer not to mention any names) skipped out on the good morning sets... P.S. My shoulders are still [a good] sore!! Thank you for trying to kill me - I mean pushing me to do my best! =)

Hey there sweets. glad u joined every part of my world now.lol

and no i didnt skip on the good mornings liarrrrrrr. im doing bentover rows and i look up and ur GONE!! i figured you had to puke.lol

Roxy Heart
09-25-08, 4:09 pm
LOL! I was multi-tasking! Lift/peuk!

InkdMuscle
09-25-08, 8:27 pm
LOL! I was multi-tasking! Lift/peuk!

OK Babe since we are work'n legs on friday lets make it a lil more interesting. U said I wont be able to keep up with you. So then i bet you a tub of TORRENT that I can. Dont whimp out now all the FORVM is witnessing this bet. lol. =oP

Roxy Heart
09-25-08, 8:39 pm
Ha ha ha!! You're funnneeee!!! Yeah...what everyone is witnessing is that you're a bully! Were you the kid that took other kids' lunch money at school?? LOL!! Of course you're going to be able to keep up - you're a [strong] man and I'm a woman! Not that all men are stronger than all women, but in this case... Try again, pal! LOL! OMG!! LMAO!!

InkdMuscle
09-25-08, 8:42 pm
Ha ha ha!! You're funnneeee!!! Yeah...what everyone is witnessing is that you're a bully! Were you the kid that took other kids' lunch money at school?? LOL!! Of course you're going to be able to keep up - you're a [strong] man and I'm a woman! Not that all men are stronger than all women, but in this case... Try again, pal! LOL! OMG!! LMAO!!

Dont act all tough u know i luv u. Lets just see how much pain we can inflect on eachother on friday b4 our movie.

Roxy Heart
09-25-08, 8:46 pm
But I am tough! ;) Sort of... Can't wait! I <3 you too!

deanna7272
09-25-08, 8:48 pm
STINKER!!!!

Why didn't you tell me you started a journey thread???????????

Subbed...ha ha

Going to watch The Office, I'll be back on to read...

InkdMuscle
09-25-08, 9:43 pm
STINKER!!!!

Why didn't you tell me you started a journey thread???????????

Subbed...ha ha

Going to watch The Office, I'll be back on to read...

I though as much as you were on here Dee that you would see my thread. Sorry I know next time that send out an email to all my family to inform them.

Wow i got pushed aside for the "Office". Man i feel so special. lol

deanna7272
09-25-08, 9:53 pm
You know how I got those last couple weeks for prep and disappeared, I am not online much because of work and such, so just know that I'm not ignoring ya, I just had to cut my time on here...

And, I've been waiting since May for this episode....lol It's my FAVE now that Friends and Sex And The City are ALL reruns.. Grrrrrrrr

InkdMuscle
09-25-08, 11:34 pm
You know how I got those last couple weeks for prep and disappeared, I am not online much because of work and such, so just know that I'm not ignoring ya, I just had to cut my time on here...

And, I've been waiting since May for this episode....lol It's my FAVE now that Friends and Sex And The City are ALL reruns.. Grrrrrrrr

Well now I know family comes after TV. I am hurt. OUCH... i think the only thing that can heal that is a tub of TORRENT! =)

Firedrake
09-26-08, 12:28 am
Hell yeah bro the 4th is going to be sick. I dont know whos riding with who. but if i drive we can split gas if u need a ride. minimize it on everyend.

yeah im tak'n it as a compliment. its just funny how the first though someone thinks of when they thing big mofo is juice.

It's all most people know about muscle. The concept of long, dedicated work doesn't occur to them. Most people don't know how to cope with that. We're the lucky ones -- we understand that keeping ourselves healthy and muscular is a key to longer life - not to mention, it feels BITCHIN!

I'm good on the drive -- thanks, though. I'll probably actually be coming from my girlfriend's house in Monrovia.

'drake

deanna7272
09-26-08, 6:41 am
Well now I know family comes after TV. I am hurt. OUCH... i think the only thing that can heal that is a tub of TORRENT! =)

Hey, I compromised... I took my laptop in and watched and posted...lol I thought you'd suggest AIRFARE, I guess I'm getting off esay with a tub of Torrent...lol

InkdMuscle
09-26-08, 2:19 pm
Ok leg day today w/Roxy. So lets see if we can get carried out because we wont be able to walk. Will throw the work out up later for yall to see.

InkdMuscle
09-27-08, 1:25 am
Ok Roxy worked my legs you wouldnt believe. Damn Aerobics instructors know their shit. here is what it looked like.

Step UP's 4x12 Holding 55DB's
Deads 4x12
Lunges w/35 DB's
Squats 4x12
Leg Extensions 4x12
Leg Presses 4x12
Ham Ext 3x12
Seated Calve Raises 3x12
Leg Ext (Drop Set to Failure)

yeah I was feel'n pretty damn good after that. Thanks Roxy MY HEART. Next time chest.

Roxy Heart
09-27-08, 1:56 am
I don't usually gamble or bet, but I think someone owes ME a tub of torrent...

InkdMuscle
09-27-08, 1:59 am
I don't usually gamble or bet, but I think someone owes ME a tub of torrent...

For what I was rep for rep. If I recall you were the one who gave up on ham extensions.

Roxy Heart
09-27-08, 1:59 am
P.S. I heart you!

Roxy Heart
09-27-08, 2:02 am
Were you really??? =)

InkdMuscle
09-27-08, 2:10 am
P.S. I heart you!

PROVE IT.. =)))

InkdMuscle
09-29-08, 4:17 pm
Ok with an ABC this coming Sat the 4th I am going to blast chest by it self and save bi's for the ABC. So from advice from my boy Josh F. I am using BB exercises today. I used all DB"s last time and i was able to get a really good pump. So I am gonna go balls out again today. After I get back I will post my workout for your to critque or do what u do. So untill then. Get ur ass in the kitchen and in the gym.

InkdMuscle
09-29-08, 10:30 pm
Ok so as i stated b4. I was doing chest and using bb this is what it look'd like.

Flat Bench
295x8 (2sets)
315x4(2 sets)
225x12(1 set)

Incline Bench
215x8
265x8
280x6
205x12

Incline flies 4x8
cable crossovers 4x8

my chest is pumped and sore as hell.

Firedrake
09-29-08, 11:07 pm
Looks like solid work to me . . . enjoy the feeling!

InkdMuscle
09-29-08, 11:08 pm
Looks like solid work to me . . . enjoy the feeling!

I am, it hurts so good!. can wait for the ABC on saturday my arms are gonna feel awesome.

InkdMuscle
10-01-08, 6:01 pm
Ok Shoulders today guys. I am gonna see if I can make them burn and pumped like i never have b4. Ill post the workout when I get done.

deanna7272
10-01-08, 6:07 pm
Ok Shoulders today guys. I am gonna see if I can make them burn and pumped like i never have b4. Ill post the workout when I get done.

Rock em out Mister....

InkdMuscle
10-01-08, 11:30 pm
Ok here was my shoulder work out.

Seat'd DB presses 4x8
Seated Military press 4x8
Standing Arnold Presses 4x10
Side Lateral DB raises 4x8
Bent over rear delt DB raises 3x8
Machine rear delt flies 3x12

I got a pretty good pump, but by the time i am doing and taking my torrent the pump and burn is gone in like 10-15 minutes. what do guys think I can do to change it up. I want my arms to feel like they are going to fall off and last for a while. I always go balls out and as heavy as I can even If i need a spot.

InkdMuscle
10-03-08, 12:14 am
Ok I did back today and i thought I did pretty good job to keep my back pumped and burn'n.

Lat pull downs wide grip 4x8
Lat Pull downs close grip 4x8
T-Bar rows 4x8
DB Rows 4x8
back hyper extenions 4x8 (holding a 35lb)
seated back pulls 4x8

i feel i had a good work out. I am look'n forward to legs tomorrow. Hopefully me and Roxy will hit legs together. Shes been a real big support in my training.

ROXY thanks babe luv ya.

InkdMuscle
10-04-08, 11:47 pm
Today was our ABC at Koloseum. Of course us ANIMALS rocked the house. From point A from us walk'n in the door people start'ed ask'n questions. I even think I heard one of the coutner girls asked if we were a cult.lol.

Well ROLLAND hook'd up the arm routine for us ANIMALS that wanted to add more ammo to the gunz. Rage, DBOY, LUNATIC, STEVE(our Token JEW) hit up, some legs and lats. We started with DB's do some routine exercises. All I know is by the time we were done. we had damn near have the DB's on the floor.

So you know your boy had to have a gun show their and start slang'n some 70db's on alternating curls and hammer curls. by the end of the day my arms were like concrete. But nooooo RAGE had to throw me to the sharks for calves. Man it hurts to sit down. Even on the can. Oh well I love that pain. Well more to come on monday(CHEST DAY HELL YEAH).

Firedrake
10-05-08, 12:00 am
Today was our ABC at Koloseum. Of course us ANIMALS rocked the house. From point A from us walk'n in the door people start'ed ask'n questions. I even think I heard one of the coutner girls asked if we were a cult.lol.

Well ROLLAND hook'd up the arm routine for us ANIMALS that wanted to add more ammo to the gunz. Rage, DBOY, LUNATIC, STEVE(our Token JEW) hit up, some legs and lats. We started with DB's do some routine exercises. All I know is by the time we were done. we had damn near have the DB's on the floor.

So you know your boy had to have a gun show their and start slang'n some 70db's on alternating curls and hammer curls. by the end of the day my arms were like concrete. But nooooo RAGE had to throw me to the sharks for calves. Man it hurts to sit down. Even on the can. Oh well I love that pain. Well more to come on monday(CHEST DAY HELL YEAH).

Have fun -- lucky stiff! I got LEGS on Monday! It was great meeting you and I'm looking forward to more!

InkdMuscle
10-05-08, 12:35 am
Have fun -- lucky stiff! I got LEGS on Monday! It was great meeting you and I'm looking forward to more!

Oh their will be more. I am trying to contact Natural Guy and G Diesel to see if I can become an ABC Cordinator for Inland California. That way if we cant make it to San Diego or LA all the time we can set stuff up for all the animals close to us.

InkdMuscle
10-07-08, 11:05 am
Ok yesterday I had chest. I went balls out like I always do. But i am a lil disapointed I am not sore like I usually am. Today my and Roxy are going to hit shoulders. Shoulder day is always fun. I can always get a good pump on this day. Plus with Roxy there thats the icing on the cake. lol.

Lunatic001
10-08-08, 10:53 am
AHHHH shoulder day....I love shoulders too....go get that pump bro!!!

InkdMuscle
10-08-08, 6:56 pm
Ok unfortunately Roxy couldnt hit shoulders with me. So i had a lonerly session which is cool with me. but i like always having a spot readily handy. Any how here is what it looked like.

Seated DB Presses
75DB 1x8
85DB 1x8
95DB 1x8
105DB 1x6

Standing Military Presses 4x8
Standing Front DB Raises 4x8
Standing Lat DB Raises 4x8
Rear Delt Machine 3x8

I want to try to change up my routine to blast my shoulders better. Anyone have any good suggestions?

Lunatic001
10-08-08, 6:59 pm
how about pre-exhaust? All your raises before pressing....or using barbells instead of DB for a couple of weeks.....

Lunatic

Firedrake
10-08-08, 7:11 pm
Too bad we couldn't schedule to meet up -- I could use someone to drive me through shoulder hell.

InkdMuscle
10-09-08, 3:28 pm
Too bad we couldn't schedule to meet up -- I could use someone to drive me through shoulder hell.

Yo F.D. granted I only have a pass to 24hr fitness. But I am always down to help you blast your shoulders. Let me know and we can set something up. Maybe get another pass and hit up Koloseum or another gym or what not. I think the Powerhouse in San Bernardino was only 5 bucks for the day.

Firedrake
10-09-08, 8:21 pm
That Powerhouse sounds nice -- is it a good gym? Most of them are, but sometimes . . .

PM me with your phone #, so I can call . . .

'drake

InkdMuscle
10-09-08, 10:50 pm
That Powerhouse sounds nice -- is it a good gym? Most of them are, but sometimes . . .

PM me with your phone #, so I can call . . .

'drake

I havent been there yet. I have only seen it in passing. When I called to try to set up an ABC they said it would be 5 bucks to have an all day pass. So I will call again and just make sure it is.

(PM Sending)...

InkdMuscle
10-10-08, 4:11 pm
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN........ Its time for the main event of the evening. LEG DAY!!!!!!!!

Hell yeah i am stoaked I have been using my intra aide this whole week and it has given me a lil extra kick. I dont feel as exhausted 3/4 of the way through my workouts. So I an anxious to see how it will aide in my blasting the hell out of my legs. Now that I got my ANIMAL straps to. Bring on those damn deads. I am stuck at 375 right now. So I am gonna try for more. Ill let ya'll know the results a later on when I can.

Now lets get ready to RUMBLEEEEEEE. Ding Ding

Firedrake
10-10-08, 10:24 pm
Hmm . . . that was 6 hours ago, and you haven't posted anything yet. Are you still alive?

'drake

InkdMuscle
10-11-08, 12:43 am
Well actually this is how it went down. Me my ROXY hit legs as always. Started with DB step ups and Straight leg deads. Then we decided to do walking lunges thats when my fate was handed to me. just after about to finish my first set BAM i pulled my fucking groin muscle. I it was sore at first but i knew what it was. Now I know im not the type to train with an EGO but I didnt want to waste this leg day. So me and roxy did leg extensions , ham flexor machine. I was feeln pain but not to bad. Then Roxy had to add that she wanted to do the SoCal Calve blast. Who am I to deny a woman. So we started the traditional calve blast. We both did three sets. Then on our way to take our Torrent. I either step'd wrong or turned wrong. It went from a lil pain to a full on shooting I can barely walk pain. So now I am sitt'n here my my groin wrapped and a butt load of motrin in me. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Im done for legs for a good 2-3weeks. I am so freggin pist. But what can you do Live by the Iron die by the Iron right? Im just so glad it was chest or arms or back. I would have been really up shit creek with out a paddle.

Any suggestions on how to nurse a groin pull.

Lunatic001
10-13-08, 10:47 am
Sorry to hear about the groin.nice way to push through it...but rest and maybe get it checked out by a Dr. to make sure it's only a pulled groin and nothing worst....but motrin is good and icex3 times a day....hope you feel better....

InkdMuscle
10-14-08, 10:52 am
Sorry to hear about the groin.nice way to push through it...but rest and maybe get it checked out by a Dr. to make sure it's only a pulled groin and nothing worst....but motrin is good and icex3 times a day....hope you feel better....

I feel 100% better already. but i think im going to skip legs this week just to make sure that i am fully healed and ready to kill'm next week. Today i got shoulders so i am goin to try pre-exhaust like u said with my lat/front DB raises.

Lunatic001
10-14-08, 11:03 am
I feel 100% better already. but i think im going to skip legs this week just to make sure that i am fully healed and ready to kill'm next week. Today i got shoulders so i am goin to try pre-exhaust like u said with my lat/front DB raises.

Starth of with Rear and Laterals bro...your fronts with be hit with the presses......I love training shoulders......

1samtheman1
10-14-08, 11:04 am
just want to say good workout,ps i love shoulders 2
i usally do abs and forearms or grip traing on shoulder day aswell.
also about your leg injury last week i personally always find that anything with dumbells besides with a bench injureys me,weather its lunges or anything db always pull a fucking muscle.
anyway bro stay safe and hope the preexuast that lunatic suggests works well. i will have to try that sometime.

InkdMuscle
10-14-08, 2:41 pm
Starth of with Rear and Laterals bro...your fronts with be hit with the presses......I love training shoulders......

So would you suggest like seated bent over rear delt flies or machine for that. Laterals I usually do standing. Should I sit with those or...

InkdMuscle
10-14-08, 2:45 pm
just want to say good workout,ps i love shoulders 2
i usally do abs and forearms or grip traing on shoulder day aswell.
also about your leg injury last week i personally always find that anything with dumbells besides with a bench injureys me,weather its lunges or anything db always pull a fucking muscle.
anyway bro stay safe and hope the preexuast that lunatic suggests works well. i will have to try that sometime.

Thanks bro. I usually use DB on alternating chest days and have good expierences. It was just that when I train legs with my girl Roxy Heart she always pushes me because thats her fav work out. So i tried the lunges once b4 and was cool. This time around not so much. What can i say Im a sucker for her smile and love, she says lunge and im saying how far. lol.

Lunatic001
10-14-08, 2:49 pm
So would you suggest like seated bent over rear delt flies or machine for that. Laterals I usually do standing. Should I sit with those or...

Either seated or standing bent....just remember that seated you'll be more strict (no momentum) than standing....let me know how it goes....

Lunatic

InkdMuscle
10-14-08, 4:05 pm
Either seated or standing bent....just remember that seated you'll be more strict (no momentum) than standing....let me know how it goes....

Lunatic

Ok seat'd it is. I will post my work out after i get done. Thanks jesse.

InkdMuscle
10-14-08, 11:07 pm
OK Lunatic suggested pre-exhaust with rear delts and lateral raises. So me and ROXY HEART hit it up here is how it looked.

PRE-EXHAUST:
seated bent over rear delt flies(30DB's)4x10 (25DB) 1x15
seated DB lateral raises (35DB's) 3x10 (45DB) 2x8

SHOULDER W/O:
Seated DB Raises (75DB) 1x10 (85DB) 1x10 (90DB) 1x6
Standing Military Press (145) 1x12 (155) 1x10 (175) 1x8 (190) 1x6 (205) 1x4
Cable front raises (30) 2x8 (40) 2x6
DB Shrugs (90DB) 2x12 (100DB) 2x12 (80DB) 1x15
Rear delt Machine (100) 1x12 (120) 1x10(130) 1x8 (130) 1x6 (100) 1x20
seated military press machine 4x10 1xdropset

Now roxy didnt match the weight but she was awesome she matched rep for rep, set for set. After the work out my shoulders felt like they were gonna fall off. It was so hard trying to drive home. Then roxy said "who do i need to yell at for this routine". lol. so yes she was feel'n good too.

Best shoulder day yet. THANKS A MILLION LUNATIC.

Firedrake
10-14-08, 11:24 pm
Lunatic, you better watch out at next month's ABC -- Roxy's gonna put the hurt on you!

Lunatic001
10-15-08, 11:01 am
Glad to hear it worked bro....I'll just keep my distance or bring some carbs to the ABC to get on Roxy's good side...lol!...

1samtheman1
10-15-08, 12:00 pm
yokd up good going on your workout
i like the part were you done standing press then sated after wards drop set aswell phh killa workout bro.
1 tip i would suggest for you and maybe you will see your pr rise.
drop the cable front raise
and rear delt machine...
not critaseing your workout ive even learnd a few tricks from here already but if you drop those moves 2 moves i think you will seee better reults.
just an idea man iam here to learn and help
peace..

InkdMuscle
10-15-08, 4:32 pm
yokd up good going on your workout
i like the part were you done standing press then sated after wards drop set aswell phh killa workout bro.
1 tip i would suggest for you and maybe you will see your pr rise.
drop the cable front raise
and rear delt machine...
not critaseing your workout ive even learnd a few tricks from here already but if you drop those moves 2 moves i think you will seee better reults.
just an idea man iam here to learn and help
peace..

So your just saying drop those alltogether and not replace with something else?

InkdMuscle
10-15-08, 4:32 pm
Glad to hear it worked bro....I'll just keep my distance or bring some carbs to the ABC to get on Roxy's good side...lol!...

Haha I just talked to her and she is still saying her shoulders hurt. mine are too. It is a good hurt. yeah bring some cheetos thats her weakness.

Lunatic001
10-15-08, 4:41 pm
Haha I just talked to her and she is still saying her shoulders hurt. mine are too. It is a good hurt. yeah bring some cheetos thats her weakness.

I'll make sure to get a mega large bag from costco lol!......about dropping both excersices at the end, I suggest that too, so that you could really focus on going as heavy as you can (with proper form) in your presses..but I would drop the front cable raises and the machine press and keep the rear delt machine if you have weak rear delts like me..but find what works for you....maybe you are a volume type of Animal....just my 2 cents though....

1samtheman1
10-16-08, 7:52 am
i think shoulders is all about change until you find whats right for you.
i would do upright rows and bent over laterals in replace for the machines
you would soon see the differnce.
otherwise i think its a solid workout good rep range,

InkdMuscle
10-16-08, 10:55 am
i think shoulders is all about change until you find whats right for you.
i would do upright rows and bent over laterals in replace for the machines
you would soon see the differnce.
otherwise i think its a solid workout good rep range,

sounds like a plan to me brotha.

InkdMuscle
10-16-08, 10:58 am
Ok 2day is arms I want to blast them like i did shoulders any suggestions on a good routine here is what I norm do.

BI'S:
Seated incline DB curls 4x10
Standing Bar Curls 4x10
Standing alternating DB Curls 4x10

TRI'S:
Skull crushers 4x10
Cable robe pull downs 4x10
Under grip "W" bar Cable pulldowns 4x10

Burnounts:
Preacher Curl Machine 4xWhatever I can Do
Dips 4x what ever I can do.

Like i said i want to blast my arms big time. Thanks guys

REBORN1
10-16-08, 10:59 am
Ok 2day is arms I want to blast them like i did shoulders any suggestions on a good routine here is what I norm do.

BI'S:
Seated incline DB curls 4x10
Standing Bar Curls 4x10
Standing alternating DB Curls 4x10

TRI'S:
Skull crushers 4x10
Cable robe pull downs 4x10
Under grip "W" bar Cable pulldowns 4x10

Burnounts:
Preacher Curl Machine 4xWhatever I can Do
Dips 4x what ever I can do.

Like i said i want to blast my arms big time. Thanks guys

if you really want a nice pump at the end hit "21s" for your biceps and youll really feel a pump

Lunatic001
10-16-08, 11:02 am
My routine is simple bro so take it for what it is.....

Barbell Curls (heavy)
Preacher Curls
Incline DB Curls
Rope Cable Curls

My elbow is flared up right know so I can't do Skulls so I do tri's like this:
Pushdows (V bar or rope)
CGBP
1 arm reverse grip Pushdowns

But again find what works for you....

1samtheman1
10-16-08, 1:52 pm
looks good to me try rverse grip curls these are prety good for hitting the outer bi,s and forearms.maybe do some hammer curls along with the usual seated.

InkdMuscle
10-16-08, 4:46 pm
looks good to me try rverse grip curls these are prety good for hitting the outer bi,s and forearms.maybe do some hammer curls along with the usual seated.

I am always look'n for different ways to hit my bi's & tri's. Ok heres a ?'s for all ya'll. I can uselly curl 60DB doing a alternating DB standing exercise. but if i exhaust my arms on incline DB curls or other exercises Im lucky to get up 45's. Should I pre-exhaust arms or start heavy with the DB like I have done in the past and then go for broke with everything else. Thanks fellas.

Lunatic001
10-16-08, 4:52 pm
I am always look'n for different ways to hit my bi's & tri's. Ok heres a ?'s for all ya'll. I can uselly curl 60DB doing a alternating DB standing exercise. but if i exhaust my arms on incline DB curls or other exercises Im lucky to get up 45's. Should I pre-exhaust arms or start heavy with the DB like I have done in the past and then go for broke with everything else. Thanks fellas.

I would overload with either db curls or BB curls, going heavy as possible with proper form (8-12 reps).......I just feel they stimulate the overall bicep and then focus on the pump for the rest of the excercises (higher reps 12-15)......

InkdMuscle
10-16-08, 6:58 pm
I would overload with either db curls or BB curls, going heavy as possible with proper form (8-12 reps).......I just feel they stimulate the overall bicep and then focus on the pump for the rest of the excercises (higher reps 12-15)......

Thanks Partner I will do that. do you think like maybe 4 sets or more to overload.

shizz702
10-16-08, 7:02 pm
Yea I'd start off with something heavy. It's best to start off with something that enables you to lift the most weight while you're energy levels are high imo.

Solid work you're putting in here bro!

Lunatic001
10-16-08, 7:17 pm
Thanks Partner I will do that. do you think like maybe 4 sets or more to overload.

I do 3-4 sets, personally....

InkdMuscle
10-16-08, 7:21 pm
Yea I'd start off with something heavy. It's best to start off with something that enables you to lift the most weight while you're energy levels are high imo.

Solid work you're putting in here bro!

Thanks partner. I have come along way. I am still not to where i wanna be but steadily mov'n forward.

Firedrake
10-17-08, 1:19 pm
Thanks partner. I have come along way. I am still not to where i wanna be but steadily mov'n forward.

Hey, bro -- it's the Journey that we're all here for! Moving forward, and upward, is what it's all about.

'drake

InkdMuscle
10-17-08, 3:52 pm
this day just couldnt get anyworse. I just lost the love of my life (ROXY) over stupid shit. Its not her fault because she read and saw what she saw. But no matter how I try to explain it, it doesn make things right. Women if ur reading this if u see something form you men that hurts you so much, let them explain (TRUTHFULLY). I tried to, but because the shock and aww was still in affect nothing would be heard or said but F*** OFF. So here I am ranting and raving in my own thread. Honestly.....You have bad days in the gym, work, or life. but yet you keep struggleing and push past it to smash the iron for which we all love. but right now, i honestly would give it all up just for her. but hey im a guy right, so im sure some of you ask saying to your self get over it, move on.... Its not that easy. When you have chemistry and love like we did(well at least i thought) you cant just move on and forget. Well sorry for messing up my thread with this. I just had to get it off my chest. Since you guys are family hopefully you will undestand.

Lunatic001
10-17-08, 4:31 pm
Do what you got to do to get her back bro!!!

Firedrake
10-17-08, 4:49 pm
WTF Happened? I could see the chemistry between the two of you!

I mean, I know this stuff occurs -- I'm going through it, too, but I thought you two were solid!

I hope and I pray you can work it out.

InkdMuscle
10-17-08, 5:33 pm
Do what you got to do to get her back bro!!!

If "do what you have to to get her back" was possible.Believe me I would be doing it as we speak. It looks like its the end fellas. The only thing I can do know is start to heal. These type of damn wounds take forever. I would rather go through a torn bicep then deal with this shit. I know u guys to want to do hear me rant and rav on this subject. but thank you for listening.

PS-Lunatic & Firedrake, I greatly appreciate the calls fellas. Its times like this when u know who has ur back. It wont be forgotten.

Firedrake
10-17-08, 5:41 pm
possible.Believe me I would be doing it as we speak. It looks like its the end fellas. The only thing I can do know is start to heal. These type of damn wounds take forever. I would rather go through a torn bicep then deal with this shit.

Hmmm . . . that's a hard choice -- I still have scars and adhesions from the torn bicep. *wry grin*

InkdMuscle
10-17-08, 6:03 pm
Hmmm . . . that's a hard choice -- I still have scars and adhesions from the torn bicep. *wry grin*

belive me Jim you probably know im talking about of my ass because I am emotional wreck.(Huh never thought I would ever hear a man say that let alone me). but right now at least i know if it was only a torn bicep Roxy would be there to nurse it. Man i was looking forward to the football game this sunday. now i am only looking forward to coming home. Y i dont know, i'd b coming home to NOTHING.

Please guys i dont want a pitty party this is not whow is me. I just need to vent my hurt and anger. I appreciate all the advice and tips and encouraging words. again it means a lot i dont know what I would do with ya guys & gals(i didnt forget about ya Dee).

I think i need to just hook up with RAGE and have the best damn calve blast ass kicker cant walk for a week session to vent my anger.

shizz702
10-17-08, 6:22 pm
Sorry to hear about the hardship you're going through right now bro. I hope it works itself out. Until then all you can do is take your pain and frustrations out on the Iron. There is no better or more productive way to channel that energy. Whatever you do, just don't take it out on yourself. No need to beat yourself up over it. Shit happens, it's an inevitable, cruel fact of life. Sometimes these things happen beyond our control. Just be strong, keep your head up, and keep moving foward.

InkdMuscle
10-17-08, 6:37 pm
Sorry to hear about the hardship you're going through right now bro. I hope it works itself out. Until then all you can do is take your pain and frustrations out on the Iron. There is no better or more productive way to channel that energy. Whatever you do, just don't take it out on yourself. No need to beat yourself up over it. Shit happens, it's an inevitable, cruel fact of life. Sometimes these things happen beyond our control. Just be strong, keep your head up, and keep moving foward.

thanks shizz. I have back 2marrow so im gonna hit up this lil hole in the wall gym where i will be at. I plan to massacre those weights. like u said life is a fucking bitch sometimes. it just sucks that i have to expierence it right now. I know we have all gone through our hard times, and have our own way of dealing with things. this is just mine.

Any ANIMALS in the Bay area PM me im gonna be up there for work. maybe we can smat the iron a while im in between work sites.

Lunatic001
10-17-08, 8:37 pm
Crush the weights bro.....we'll blast calves on the 8th..

InkdMuscle
10-18-08, 4:52 am
Crush the weights bro.....we'll blast calves on the 8th..

Sounds like a plan. Well kinda good news fellas. Roxy is talking to me now. I am gonna cut my business trip short and come home saturday when I can to see her. Hopefully things will clear up and love will prevail. If it doesnt I can say that I tried my best.

Again guys I cant thank you enough for being there for me. Not only are you guys ANIMALS you are also my family. Much respect and love(the man kind).

InkdMuscle
10-18-08, 4:53 am
I tried to do some legs. The exercises I did do I went balls out, but my mind wasnt in it. So i decided to call it an early day and not waste a work out. I still have Sat/Sun to hit it hard.

1samtheman1
10-18-08, 7:29 am

stick at it yokdup dont let a woman stand in the way of traing i suggest you go to the gym and cary on with your routine on your own.

Phoenix Rising
10-19-08, 12:50 pm
Yokd - Sorry to hear about you and Roxie. Was down in Fontana last week for some work training and had a chance to hit up the Bally's off of Foothill ( I believe). Wish I would have seen this thread before, because it was between Bally's and your 24 hr spot.

InkdMuscle
10-19-08, 3:49 pm
Well fellas I flew back home to try 2 mend things w/Roxy. It didnt work she went her way and I am going on my way. Thanks for everything guys. All the advice and all the calls were great. Im going to hit back right now. May the lord have mercy on the weights. CUZ I SURE AM GOING TO PUT THE IRON THROUGH HELL!!!!!!!!!!!

InkdMuscle
10-20-08, 1:02 pm
Ok today is chest day. and given lifes issues im going to try to beat my 1rep max. Last year I seriously injured my peck so i dropped down in my max. right now I am at 310 raw bench. I am going to try to surpase that mark even if it is only by a pound or two. I cant stay stagnant, I cant remain the same. I have to push past the obsticles, hurt, pain, and focus on the prize at hand. I know my goal is to be a mass monster so there is nothing that will step in front of me and keep me from my goal. Anything thats gets in the way is going get "bitch slapped into submission". LIke I was told by a good friend. "This is your life, you can make it the best or the worst you want. The choice has always been yours". So with those words I step into the trenches armed with my ipod wrist wraps and intra-aide. Let the sweat fall where it may and let the iron clash and the thunder roll.

Lunatic001
10-20-08, 1:18 pm
Feel sorry for the weights bro....crush the old max....

Firedrake
10-20-08, 2:07 pm
Well fellas I flew back home to try 2 mend things w/Roxy. It didnt work she went her way and I am going on my way. Thanks for everything guys. All the advice and all the calls were great. Im going to hit back right now. May the lord have mercy on the weights. CUZ I SURE AM GOING TO PUT THE IRON THROUGH HELL!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah. No mercy for the weights! Nail those suckers!

InkdMuscle
10-20-08, 3:01 pm
I cant wait to get away from this hell hole and find some peace. The gym is where I need to b right now. awwwwwwwwwwww.

SizeMatters
10-20-08, 3:03 pm
hey bro i hadda backtrack a little to catch up on your journey but im here for you 100% weithers its girls or the iron game i got your back big homie

InkdMuscle
10-20-08, 3:11 pm
hey bro i hadda backtrack a little to catch up on your journey but im here for you 100% weithers its girls or the iron game i got your back big homie

Thanks SM. Life right now isnt what i want. but what can you do right. Either sit home and be miserable or move on and live. So im gonna get busy liv'n. It may be hard for a while but with work,training, school, and family here on the forvm i know things will get easier as time passes.

SizeMatters
10-20-08, 3:29 pm
Thanks SM. Life right now isnt what i want. but what can you do right. Either sit home and be miserable or move on and live. So im gonna get busy liv'n. It may be hard for a while but with work,training, school, and family here on the forvm i know things will get easier as time passes.

"Time Heals All"

just keep busy with training and all other aspects of your life, youll get through this bro i know it.

InkdMuscle
10-20-08, 3:32 pm
"Time Heals All"

just keep busy with training and all other aspects of your life, youll get through this bro i know it.

Thats what im going to tattoo in my brain that "Time heals all".

InkdMuscle
10-20-08, 6:56 pm
Ok guys gotta stay focused and get back on track. Even though my heart is killing me, we both know that i have goals i have to meet. so does any have any suggestions on chest pre-exhaust execises. besides going light on flat BB

Lunatic001
10-20-08, 7:14 pm
I have been doing the Ox Routine as in his MD Europe video...

Flat bench (heavy)
Flat bench (8-12 reps) supersetted with Incline DB Flyes
Incline Smith super setted with Pec Deck
Cable Crossovers (my choice) or Dips super setted with Push ups.......

I like the pump, and it allows me to go heavy in the flat BB first then get reps.....

InkdMuscle
10-20-08, 7:15 pm
I have been doing the Ox Routine as in his MD Europe video...

Flat bench (heavy)
Flat bench (8-12 reps) supersetted with Incline DB Flyes
Incline Smith super setted with Pec Deck
Cable Crossovers (my choice) or Dips super setted with Push ups.......

I like the pump, and it allows me to go heavy in the flat BB first then get reps.....

Ok so call me stupid, whats pec deck.

Lunatic001
10-20-08, 7:19 pm
Ok so call me stupid, whats pec deck.

I youtubed it and I just got the first one that popped out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJM0B9N_NPs

InkdMuscle
10-20-08, 7:22 pm
I youtubed it and I just got the first one that popped out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJM0B9N_NPs

ohthats what thats called. I got ya bro. ok i will post my results. hoping to break my max. ill keep ya posted.

Lunatic001
10-20-08, 7:23 pm
ohthats what thats called. I got ya bro. ok i will post my results. hoping to break my max. ill keep ya posted.

Take a look at my chest day in my journey to get an idea.....now go crush that max!

InkdMuscle
10-21-08, 12:14 am
Ok like stated b4 today was chest day. given my lifes stuggles at the moment i was able to focus and get some serious work done. I took lunatics advice and also followed Ox's chest training. Man did I love it. I also surpassed my old max bench of 310 to 320x1. I know its not much but shit its lbs more. so this is what chest day look'd like for me.

Flat Bench:
320x1
305x4
290x6
205x8(for 3 sets)

Incline Bench
205lbs 2x8
135lbs 2x15

Incline Flies
4x8 with 80DB's

Peck Deck
4x8 at 210lbs(cleared all the weight on the machine).

Thanks Lunatic for the advice it helped out a bunch. So in next 3-4 weeks Im looking to improve by another 10lbs in my raw bench. Hey its not much but coming back from a chest injury, i say its great progress.

Lunatic001
10-21-08, 12:56 am
Holy sh!@ bro...10 lbs increase on a max is great bro....I am glad you liked the workout.....keep up the good work bro.....

Lunatic

Firedrake
10-21-08, 1:17 am
Looking good! A 10 lb. increase is nothing to sneeze at!

AZN-BEEF
10-21-08, 2:08 am
wsup bro! damn im sorry to hear the bad news..hope you feel better man! keep moving that heavy iron! subbed..

InkdMuscle
10-21-08, 11:02 am
Yeah i feel pretty good nothing like a 10lb jump in bench to help mend a broken heart right. i dont know im thinking shoulders today with lunatics pre-exhaust method. that really killed my shoulders last time. right now i need all the pain i can get to distract from other parts of pain. So i think its time to massacre the shoulders.

Firedrake
10-21-08, 12:48 pm
Thats what im going to tattoo in my brain that "Time heals all".

The old phrase may be "Time heals all wounds . . .", but I've always preferred "Time wounds all heels" . . . .

InkdMuscle
10-21-08, 1:10 pm
The old phrase may be "Time heals all wounds . . .", but I've always preferred "Time wounds all heels" . . . .

how ever u phrase it, shit still hurts like a mofo. i rather deal with a stage 3 pull'd groin the heart break anyday.

Firedrake
10-21-08, 7:23 pm
Yup. Agreed. And I've -had- a pulled groin . . .

InkdMuscle
10-21-08, 7:27 pm
we could write a book with all our life lessons we have had. lol. thanks for being there for me FD. appreciated beyond compare.

Rage
10-21-08, 9:52 pm
Hey brother...kickin ass over here like I would expect from the Animal you are...Definitely hitting it hard. Lets hit the back and traps hard at Temple bro!

InkdMuscle
10-21-08, 11:16 pm
Hey brother...kickin ass over here like I would expect from the Animal you are...Definitely hitting it hard. Lets hit the back and traps hard at Temple bro!

Thanks for blessing my journey Rage. I really look forward to your input and advice that I get from you. I cant wait for the 8th. Back and Calves with Rage is like a kid in the candy store.

InkdMuscle
10-21-08, 11:21 pm
I had the best shoulder day ever. The sky is the limit for me. Check it out ya'll.

Pre-exhaust(lunatic Style)
Side Lateral raises: 30DB 3x10
40DB 1x6

Bent of DB rear deltrows: 40DB 3x8
50DB 1x8

Workout:
Seated DB Preses: 80DB 1x10
90DB 1x10
100DB 1x6 (yes u read that right I finally hit the 100's FUCK YEAH!!!)
74DB 1x12

Standing Military Press: 135 2x8
120 2x10

Upright rows: 4x8
Rear delt maching 3x12

After this workout my shoulders feel like they are going to fall off. Verse last week's work out this one by far is teh next step on the ladder for me.

deanna7272
10-21-08, 11:53 pm
134 days until the Cage!!!! ... Keep up the work, can't wait to see the progress this is going to bring....

InkdMuscle
10-22-08, 12:38 am
134 days until the Cage!!!! ... Keep up the work, can't wait to see the progress this is going to bring....

this sucks. 134 days mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn that is such a long freggin time. like we discussed b4 the party is going to be in your room the whole weekend. Im bunk'n with shaffer, but save me a spot with you too. cuz i know we might get drunk off of protein shakes and i wouldnt want to drive in that condition.

deanna7272
10-22-08, 12:46 am
Where are you guys booked? I booked a single but it should be able to fit a bunch of ANIMALS in there, I'm sure everyone will be cutting to be 'pretty' for the cage...lol

Lunatic001
10-22-08, 11:11 am
100 lb dbs are no joke bro....keep tearing it up......I am glad you like the pre exhaust style of training.......

InkdMuscle
10-22-08, 1:30 pm
Where are you guys booked? I booked a single but it should be able to fit a bunch of ANIMALS in there, I'm sure everyone will be cutting to be 'pretty' for the cage...lol

I dont know yet. Shaffer just said he had the room and i could bunk with him. Im not cutting I want to be as big as i possibly can.

InkdMuscle
10-22-08, 1:31 pm
100 lb dbs are no joke bro....keep tearing it up......I am glad you like the pre exhaust style of training.......

heck yeah its awesome. like i said many times b4. thanks so much for your help. it has helped me beyond belief.

Lunatic001
10-22-08, 1:33 pm
heck yeah its awesome. like i said many times b4. thanks so much for your help. it has helped me beyond belief.

No problem bro, my pleasure....just remember to swith things up to keep the body guessing...I could only imagine how much you can press when you start with presses instead of laterals.....hint*hint*....

InkdMuscle
10-22-08, 2:07 pm
No problem bro, my pleasure....just remember to swith things up to keep the body guessing...I could only imagine how much you can press when you start with presses instead of laterals.....hint*hint*....

Next week presses first. i wonder how much weighti can get up. soemthing to keep looking forward to now. =)

Lunatic001
10-22-08, 2:10 pm
Next week presses first. i wonder how much weighti can get up. soemthing to keep looking forward to now. =)

keep us posted bro....my guess 110-115 easily......

InkdMuscle
10-22-08, 3:27 pm
keep us posted bro....my guess 110-115 easily......

I will keep every one updated.

SizeMatters
10-22-08, 6:29 pm
hey bro im stealing this sholder w/o for tonite ill let you knwo how it goes

InkdMuscle
10-22-08, 6:34 pm
hey bro im stealing this sholder w/o for tonite ill let you knwo how it goes

Knock it out brotha. Let me know how it works for you. my shoulders were pumped like you wouldnt believe.

SizeMatters
10-22-08, 6:56 pm

damn.

InkdMuscle
10-23-08, 3:31 pm
I think I will work legs today. I will probably have to work them later on tonight due to scheduling. Im gonna change things up and start with pre-exhaust and go from there. Ill let ya fellas in on my work out after it happens.

InkdMuscle
10-23-08, 9:58 pm
Ok fellas... My nutts are in my throat as i type this. I have the date set for my show. Its going to be March 21, 2009 in San Diego, Calif. I excited and scared at the same time. Its going to be some great dedication and persistance on my part which im not to worried about that. Its the damn Cardio for cut'n. I spoke with Rage and he will be my wing man through this. Hopefully he will be my trainer. So we will see. He is going to be fine tunning my training and dieting.

So lets kick the tires and light the fires gentleman.

Lunatic001
10-23-08, 10:23 pm
I am with you all the way......whatever you need....i might even join you......

InkdMuscle
10-23-08, 10:26 pm
I am with you all the way......whatever you need....i might even join you......

Do it bro. You will never know unless u nail down a date and comit. Thats why If I dont set a date I would never do it. So Rage will discuss stuff with me at the ABC on the 8th. to start stuff off. Im kinda scared but I know it will be self gratifying after Im up there on stage.

AZN-BEEF
10-23-08, 10:26 pm
nice bro! when do you start your contest prep? hopefully ill be able to make my way to S.D and support you!

InkdMuscle
10-23-08, 10:34 pm
nice bro! when do you start your contest prep? hopefully ill be able to make my way to S.D and support you!

Thanks bro. I am hoping our whole SoCal Crew can make it down there.

Firedrake
10-23-08, 10:39 pm
Do it bro. You will never know unless u nail down a date and comit. Thats why If I dont set a date I would never do it. So Rage will discuss stuff with me at the ABC on the 8th. to start stuff off. Im kinda scared but I know it will be self gratifying after Im up there on stage.

Having decided you're -going- to do it is the first step. I'm really looking forward to being around for your progress. Call me if you need a cardio buddy.

InkdMuscle
10-23-08, 10:55 pm
Having decided you're -going- to do it is the first step. I'm really looking forward to being around for your progress. Call me if you need a cardio buddy.

So whats ur cardio consist of FDrake.

Firedrake
10-24-08, 12:45 am
Right now it's just half-an-hour on the treadmill a day, but I don't mind more -- misery loves company.

InkdMuscle
10-24-08, 1:53 pm
Right now Im going to still bulk prob untill mid Nov. Then contest prep then. What ya guys think. Rage will give me more input at the ABC and guide me.

Rage
10-24-08, 2:31 pm
I'm in....you'll kick some ass bro! It'll be a tough ride but well worth it...

Jesse...do it! You need me..I'm in with you too...let me know...

We'll have the SoCal crew back you guys up...we'll be there..

InkdMuscle
10-24-08, 2:52 pm
I'm in....you'll kick some ass bro! It'll be a tough ride but well worth it...

Jesse...do it! You need me..I'm in with you too...let me know...

We'll have the SoCal crew back you guys up...we'll be there..

Thats such great news. I know it will be a tough road. but if it was easy everyone would do it.

That is a relief off my mind that you will be in my corner. So now its time to buckle down and get it going.

Firedrake
10-24-08, 7:25 pm
Well, I'm not doing a BB show, but I do plan to walk onstage at ComicCon in July as the "Kingdom Come" middle-aged Superman . . . so I'll be right along with y'all -- after that, maybe we'll discuss seeing if I can get into competition shape for maybe 2010. The more I think about it, the larger I want to get . . .

InkdMuscle
10-24-08, 10:08 pm
Well, I'm not doing a BB show, but I do plan to walk onstage at ComicCon in July as the "Kingdom Come" middle-aged Superman . . . so I'll be right along with y'all -- after that, maybe we'll discuss seeing if I can get into competition shape for maybe 2010. The more I think about it, the larger I want to get . . .

Shit Rage just agreed to be my trainer im nervous as all hell. I know the dieting and training wont be that difficult i stick to my gunz. but the cardio is what worries me. I hate cardio with a passion. but i know its a nec. evil.

But when u step on stage as Superman you will have acomplished so much. I know I will try my damnest to be there for you gramps.

InkdMuscle
10-25-08, 11:29 am
Ok fellas Friday was Leg day here is how it went.

Pre-Exhaust:
Leg Extensions 4x20

Workout:
Leg Press: 3x8 (5plates each side)
Squats: 2x8(I couldnt finish my third the damn bar was killing my back to much)
Standing Calve raise: 4x20 starting with 405lbs and going up each set
standing Ham Leg Curl: 2x8 with 60lbs
Laying Ham Curl: 3x8 at 100lbs

Finished with a drop set of leg extension again.
210lbs 1x4, 165 lbs 1x6, 125lbs 1x8, 80lbs 1xfailure

my legs are nice and sore today. It feels so good. even with a jacuzzi soak lastnight, this morning i still feel it.

AZN-BEEF
10-25-08, 1:48 pm
nice drop set! How much are you weighting right now and how much do you expect to be for contest?

Lunatic001
10-27-08, 11:00 am
Yokd,

How your little girl holding up? I hate ER visits they suck especially because they make us feel helpless and wish it was us sick instead of our little ones.....I had a couple with my daughter so I know what you feel....hope everything is okay....hit me up for anything you need.....

Lunatic...

InkdMuscle
10-27-08, 11:04 am
Yokd,

How your little girl holding up? I hate ER visits they suck especially because they make us feel helpless and wish it was us sick instead of our little ones.....I had a couple with my daughter so I know what you feel....hope everything is okay....hit me up for anything you need.....

Lunatic...

Shes good. She just had a really high fever. The doc said its pneumonia but put her on antibiotics. Shes fine now. Its like nothing even happened.

Lunatic001
10-27-08, 11:05 am
Shes good. She just had a really high fever. The doc said its pneumonia but put her on antibiotics. Shes fine now. Its like nothing even happened.

I am glad to hear that bro......

machineman
10-27-08, 11:37 am
good luck on your contest!! get after it and make it yours....

Brutus_515
10-27-08, 11:38 am
Sorry Im late i am subbed man!...wait so you finally started to lift weights?

InkdMuscle
10-27-08, 12:03 pm
good luck on your contest!! get after it and make it yours....

Thanks i appreciate it. its going to b a tough journey but a well worth it.

InkdMuscle
10-27-08, 12:04 pm
Sorry Im late i am subbed man!...wait so you finally started to lift weights?

Finally Shaffer. Yeah i just started to lift weights about a smidge ago(3 years). lol =)

Brutus_515
10-27-08, 12:07 pm
Cool man so catch me up i read back a bit when and where is this show?

InkdMuscle
10-27-08, 12:46 pm
Cool man so catch me up i read back a bit when and where is this show?

The show is March 21, in San Diego. Its still about 5 months away but im all nervous as all hell.

Brutus_515
10-27-08, 1:04 pm
The show is March 21, in San Diego. Its still about 5 months away but im all nervous as all hell.

better to be nervous now and get it outta your system...nothing to be nervous about...so you will be about 2 - 3 weeks out at the aronld? I will be 8 so we can go over some little things I didnt know my first time around

Firedrake
10-27-08, 1:05 pm

It's good that you're nervous -- that mean's you're paying attention. Just remember, though, you're not in this alone. You got a whole network of bros willing to help, encourage, and kick you in the ass when necessary.

InkdMuscle
10-27-08, 1:18 pm
better to be nervous now and get it outta your system...nothing to be nervous about...so you will be about 2 - 3 weeks out at the aronld? I will be 8 so we can go over some little things I didnt know my first time around

Yeah exactly I will be about 2-3. So any pointers you can give believe me will help out a lot. Plus im going to do it with as lil supp's as possible. so prob only protien,storm/pump,glutamine.

It's good that you're nervous -- that mean's you're paying attention. Just remember, though, you're not in this alone. You got a whole network of bros willing to help, encourage, and kick you in the ass when necessary.

Im look'n forward to it. Im going to a lot of kick'n in the ass when it comes to cardio.

Firedrake
10-27-08, 1:25 pm
Im look'n forward to it. Im going to a lot of kick'n in the ass when it comes to cardio.

I have size 12s . . . <grin>

Brutus_515
10-27-08, 1:28 pm
Yeah exactly I will be about 2-3. So any pointers you can give believe me will help out a lot. Plus im going to do it with as lil supp's as possible. so prob only protien,storm/pump,glutamine.

well at that point in the prep you will only be using protien and glutamine and a good fatburner...yeah man it will be good for us both.

InkdMuscle
10-27-08, 1:45 pm
I have size 12s . . . <grin>

HAHA. yeah those might do the trick. I just hate running on the treadmill same ol scenery.

well at that point in the prep you will only be using protien and glutamine and a good fatburner...yeah man it will be good for us both.

Yeah it will. Im gonna stock up in late NOvember for that stuff. I wonder if they will let me wear my Superman trunks on stage. lol

Brutus_515
10-27-08, 2:02 pm
Yeah it will. Im gonna stock up in late NOvember for that stuff. I wonder if they will let me wear my Superman trunks on stage. lol

haha nice...

SizeMatters
10-27-08, 2:33 pm
hey bro, i wanna switch shit up and try chest and back today, what workouts do u think i should do?

InkdMuscle
10-27-08, 2:43 pm
hey bro, i wanna switch shit up and try chest and back today, what workouts do u think i should do?

wow chest and back on the same day. you are ask'n for punishment. lol.

chest: This is what I do.

Flat BB: Start as heavy as you can then drop the weights to get your reps in.
Incline DB Flies(or if you prefer do incline BB press)
Flat DB Flies
Peck Deck

Back:
Start of with wide grip pull up x3
Then wide grip pull downs. x3
close grip pull downs. x3
T-Bar rowsx3
Bent over rows x3

SizeMatters
10-27-08, 2:46 pm
chest: This is what I do.

Flat BB: Start as heavy as you can then drop the weights to get your reps in.
Incline DB Flies(or if you prefer do incline BB press)
Flat DB Flies
Peck Deck

Back:
Start of with wide grip pull up x3
Then wide grip pull downs. x3
close grip pull downs. x3
T-Bar rowsx3
Bent over rows x3

yeah im always down to try somethign new, i think the pump from this should be SICK, im thinking about supersetting chest and back, if i can keep myself from passing out lol. thanks bro ill let you know how it goes....

InkdMuscle
10-27-08, 2:57 pm
yeah im always down to try somethign new, i think the pump from this should be SICK, im thinking about supersetting chest and back, if i can keep myself from passing out lol. thanks bro ill let you know how it goes....

FO' SHO'. if you wanna superset I would:

CHEST: superset with Flat BB
BACK: Seated "V" Bar pulls

InkdMuscle
10-27-08, 5:14 pm
Chest day 2day.

Nothing new just another day in the trenches and im looking to move more weight. my last max was 320. I hopeful that i can move more then that this attempt so we will see. ill post my attempt, failed or successful. but i wont rest till i get another 10lbs on my max.

Rage
10-28-08, 2:00 pm
Hey bro...thanks for the props on your sig...If the bar is hurting your back on squats you need some more meat under it...hit those shrugs hard as a mother fucker...it's a heavy lift...make it count...looking great bro...you'll be fine...

InkdMuscle
10-28-08, 2:43 pm
Hey bro...thanks for the props on your sig...If the bar is hurting your back on squats you need some more meat under it...hit those shrugs hard as a mother fucker...it's a heavy lift...make it count...looking great bro...you'll be fine...

Thanks RAGE. I will shrug till i cant shrug no mo. I did shrugs yesterday went all the way up to 120DB's so hopefully I can keep climbing the rack. Hopefully after things are nailed down and tweaked I will start to make more progress then i am now. I cant wait...

SizeMatters
10-28-08, 4:58 pm
hey bro, i was goign to do the chest/back split you outlined for me but i ended up being in the gym as one of the kids i graduate with, hes been juicing, so you KNOWi ended up going heavy on bench.

InkdMuscle
10-28-08, 5:31 pm
hey bro, i was goign to do the chest/back split you outlined for me but i ended up being in the gym as one of the kids i graduate with, hes been juicing, so you KNOWi ended up going heavy on bench.

hey as long as you get your work in it doesnt matter. Hope u kick'd ass on bench.

SizeMatters
10-28-08, 5:34 pm
hey as long as you get your work in it doesnt matter. Hope u kick'd ass on bench.

you know it babe

SizeMatters
10-28-08, 5:39 pm
lol not too sure why i said babe haha?!

InkdMuscle
10-28-08, 6:37 pm
LMAO, no worries. i got ya brotha.

Lunatic001
10-28-08, 6:43 pm
Bro,

Your signature with Rage's quote should be SoCal's motto.......it's a great formula......

InkdMuscle
10-29-08, 12:03 am
Bro,

Your signature with Rage's quote should be SoCal's motto.......it's a great formula......

Exactly not mention Rage is a great mentor and someone i look up too. That would be sick to get it on the back of a shit with the ANimal "A" on the front.

Firedrake
10-29-08, 12:06 am
On the back of a -shit-?

I ain't gonna go looking for the front or back of a shit . . . *snicker*

InkdMuscle
10-29-08, 11:00 am
On the back of a -shit-?

I ain't gonna go looking for the front or back of a shit . . . *snicker*

DAMN.. i get a head of my self. HAHAHA

OK gentlemen FIREDRAKE as the Editor he is caught a type instead of SHIT it was meant to say Shirt on the above posts. lol

Firedrake
10-29-08, 12:48 pm
We all make typos -- it's part of my job description to find them. And when I make them, you can rib me twice as hard. <grin>

Besides, I couldn't figure out which side of a shit was the back . . .

That said, it would be a good t-shirt . . .

Rage
10-29-08, 12:53 pm
LOL..you guys are too much..just following that trail on the thread was fucking great...lets go to print...

InkdMuscle
10-29-08, 1:12 pm
We all make typos -- it's part of my job description to find them. And when I make them, you can rib me twice as hard. <grin>

Besides, I couldn't figure out which side of a shit was the back . . .

That said, it would be a good t-shirt . . .

you have my sides split'n. man i am so going to look forward to nit picking your posts now. lol. its on Gramps. =)

yeah that would be hard to find the back of shit.

InkdMuscle
10-29-08, 1:13 pm
LOL..you guys are too much..just following that trail on the thread was fucking great...lets go to print...

I think ill send a msg to U-Rep. or I guess i can hit up the lil swapmeets. Im sure there is somebody who can do it up right.

Firedrake
10-29-08, 9:47 pm
You ARE at least gonna give Rage a commission for the quote, right? <grin>

Rage
10-30-08, 1:05 pm
You ARE at least gonna give Rage a commission for the quote, right? <grin>

...it's all in the name of gettin big brothers....allowing me to help is all I could expect in return...

InkdMuscle
10-30-08, 3:45 pm
...it's all in the name of gettin big brothers....allowing me to help is all I could expect in return...

Well when u help me start to chisle my phisque for the show I know it will be well worth it. Not to mention to have you in my corner down in San Diego will be kick ass too.

InkdMuscle
10-30-08, 4:18 pm
Ok fellas Im going to hit arms today. Here is my work out. Let me know How you would do it. I really want to blast them today.

Bi's:

Standing BB Curls 4x8-12
Incline Seated DB Curls "
Standing Hammer Curls "
Preacher Machien Curls "

Tri's:

Skull Crushers 4x8-12
rope Push Downs "
Dips
Tris push down machine(what ever thats called)

That has been it for a while. I have made great size in my tri's and so so on my bi's. but what you fellas think. How could I change it up.

Lunatic001
10-30-08, 4:26 pm
BB curls 8-12 reps, hammer curls 8-12 reps, Incline DB Curls 12-15 reps

Rope Pushdowns 12-15 reps, Skulls or CGBP 8-12 reps, 1 arm pushdowns either over or underhand grip 12-15 reps....

12 working sets for bi's and 12 working sets tri's....

InkdMuscle
10-30-08, 4:33 pm
BB curls 8-12 reps, hammer curls 8-12 reps, Incline DB Curls 12-15 reps

Rope Pushdowns 12-15 reps, Skulls or CGBP 8-12 reps, 1 arm pushdowns either over or underhand grip 12-15 reps....

12 working sets for bi's and 12 working sets tri's....

So stickign with three exercise is cool. do you think its over kill doing 4.

Lunatic001
10-30-08, 4:43 pm
Not really but for me with three, I could go really all out heavy on BB curls (mass builder) and then work for the pump afterwards......I just found 3 works for me. In and out of the gym in 30 minutes....I say try 4 excercises for a month, then 3 for a month and track your progress.......keep us posted...

InkdMuscle
10-30-08, 4:46 pm
Not really but for me with three, I could go really all out heavy on BB curls (mass builder) and then work for the pump afterwards......I just found 3 works for me. In and out of the gym in 30 minutes....I say try 4 excercises for a month, then 3 for a month and track your progress.......keep us posted...

Ok I have been 4 for sometime now. I will switch to three. I will post my workout when i get done tonight. Thanks brotha.

InkdMuscle
10-31-08, 12:33 am
I couldnt go to the gym today because life happened. I had to take care of my fatherly duties. Im not mad I love spending time with my daughters. Just wanted to tell you all that the arm work out will have to get posted either late 2marrow or satuday.

Rage
10-31-08, 12:51 pm
Ok I have been 4 for sometime now. I will switch to three. I will post my workout when i get done tonight. Thanks brotha.

You definitely have to make some adjustments along the way...I generally do 6 working sets between 3 exercises for most body parts...definitely low volume training but at a pretty good pace and some of those sets I will spontaneously drop set if I feel like the muscle needs a little something extra.

Rage
10-31-08, 12:52 pm
I couldnt go to the gym today because life happened. I had to take care of my fatherly duties. Im not mad I love spending time with my daughters. Just wanted to tell you all that the arm work out will have to get posted either late 2marrow or satuday.

Family first always...you have your priorities straight...

InkdMuscle
10-31-08, 1:04 pm
You definitely have to make some adjustments along the way...I generally do 6 working sets between 3 exercises for most body parts...definitely low volume training but at a pretty good pace and some of those sets I will spontaneously drop set if I feel like the muscle needs a little something extra.

Well any adjustment or finetune or tweak i think i might need or what ever you think i need to adjust will get done. Im going balls out on this contest prep. to me thats the only way.

InkdMuscle
11-01-08, 9:08 pm
I havent been able to get to the gym for 2 days. so today was arms. and man did i blast the shit out of them. not to mention a lil 20min cardio session afterwards.

Bi's:
Standing BB curls 3x8, 1xdrop set
Standing Hammer curls 3x8, 1xdrop set
Alternating DB Curls 3x8, 1xdropset

Tri's
Rope push downs 3x8, 1x drop set
Skull Crushers 3x8
Weighted dips 3x10

my arms feel really good. tomorrow legs hell yeah. im look'n forward not to be able to walk right for 3 days.

DBOY
11-02-08, 12:15 am
ive been reading up brotha...stay wit it, and being a father is more important going to the gym brotha...family first.

InkdMuscle
11-02-08, 12:24 am
ive been reading up brotha...stay wit it, and being a father is more important going to the gym brotha...family first.

Thanks DBOY. being a father is awesome. Family always first. Nothing like having a party with daddys girls.

But yes Im back in the swing after taking two days off. It felt good my muscles felt awesome with the extra days off. So tomorrow is leg bash'n day.

machineman
11-02-08, 12:50 am
I know all about the daddy stuff coming up!! has happened to me more than once....but you are right....nothing like partying with the kids....I have been off for a few days due to a bad cold....I am gonna hit the gym tomorrow.....kill it bro and I will do as well as I can...I am not 100% but the guy I am grappling in march ain't taking time off, so neither am I....

InkdMuscle
11-02-08, 3:43 pm
I know all about the daddy stuff coming up!! has happened to me more than once....but you are right....nothing like partying with the kids....I have been off for a few days due to a bad cold....I am gonna hit the gym tomorrow.....kill it bro and I will do as well as I can...I am not 100% but the guy I am grappling in march ain't taking time off, so neither am I....

Kill it bro. Like u said your oppenent isnt taking time off. Sometimes gett'n in gym and hit'n it can cure most colds. well at least it has for me. So get ready b4 u know it march is here and so is ur match.

Rage
11-03-08, 1:03 pm
I havent been able to get to the gym for 2 days. so today was arms. and man did i blast the shit out of them. not to mention a lil 20min cardio session afterwards.

Bi's:
Standing BB curls 3x8, 1xdrop set
Standing Hammer curls 3x8, 1xdrop set
Alternating DB Curls 3x8, 1xdropset

Tri's
Rope push downs 3x8, 1x drop set
Skull Crushers 3x8
Weighted dips 3x10

my arms feel really good. tomorrow legs hell yeah. im look'n forward not to be able to walk right for 3 days.

Nice job bro.

InkdMuscle
11-03-08, 4:13 pm
Nice job bro.

Thanks Rage. Today is chest. So I will be using the DB's instead. Ill post my workout after.

Firedrake
11-03-08, 4:33 pm
Are we on the same schedule now, bro?

InkdMuscle
11-03-08, 5:02 pm
Are we on the same schedule now, bro?

Not that I know of Gramps. I havent hook'd up with rage yet. me and him will chat at the ABC and get on the same page. But im not sure if he will put me on the same one u are.

deanna7272
11-03-08, 9:26 pm
Hey, glad to see that things are going well... You gotta take care of family, that's a definite (some of us forget that from time to time....lol) Can't wait to see/hear the progress of your prep, you're going to kick ass.... You have the drive, you have the support, you have GREAT guidance, soak it all in and let your body take it's course.... The sky is the limit, and always.... balls to the wall kid...

InkdMuscle
11-03-08, 11:24 pm
Hey, glad to see that things are going well... You gotta take care of family, that's a definite (some of us forget that from time to time....lol) Can't wait to see/hear the progress of your prep, you're going to kick ass.... You have the drive, you have the support, you have GREAT guidance, soak it all in and let your body take it's course.... The sky is the limit, and always.... balls to the wall kid...

Thanks SIS it means a lot. It will be a long and tough road. but if it wasnt tough everyone would do it right. I know it will take some time to get used to get'n up earlier to get my cardio in, but thats another price to Iron Gods I have to pay.

Also with Rage in my corner I know he wont let me quit when I feel i am at my end. But being on Stage in the best shape of my life will be all worth it in the end.

InkdMuscle
11-03-08, 11:28 pm
Ok today was a start of a new routine and a new desire. As ya'll know Im gonna start prep'n for my contest this week. So here is my new Chest routine utilizing DB's.

Here it is:

Incline:
80DB 2x12
85DB 1x10
100 DB 1x6 (PR)

Flat:
80DB 2x10
85DB 1x10
70DB 1x12

Incline Flies:
55DB 1x12
60DB 1x12
65DB 1x8
70DB 1x8

PEC DECk 4x8 at max weigth 210lbs.

4x15 Pushups

My chest is feel'n so good. Just gone done eatting my egg whites, and ready for a protein shake. Gotta love the new pain feel.

Firedrake
11-03-08, 11:59 pm
Pain is our friend. Pain tells us the work has been done. Pain it there to tell you what needs more work!

Enjoy the diet! <grin>

InkdMuscle
11-04-08, 12:07 am
Pain is our friend. Pain tells us the work has been done. Pain it there to tell you what needs more work!

Enjoy the diet! <grin>

HAHA So funny im hoping it wont be as hell as i see it.

AZN-BEEF
11-04-08, 12:26 am
good shit bro! enjoy the remaining days before your prep starts! see you on saturday!

InkdMuscle
11-04-08, 11:00 am
good shit bro! enjoy the remaining days before your prep starts! see you on saturday!

Im try'n im keep'n the same just packing in the good carbs for the last remaining days of bulking.

Lunatic001
11-04-08, 11:02 am
Nice chest session bro....thanks for dropping a message....everything is coming along fine bro thanks for asking....can't wait to keep tabs on your transformation.....

Lunatic

Firedrake
11-04-08, 1:34 pm
HAHA So funny im hoping it wont be as hell as i see it.

Bro, you have to -decide- it's not hell. This is what you -want- to do. This is the plan that is necessary to accomplish what you -want- to do. Therefore, it being what you -want- to do, it cannot, by definition, be hell. It should be focused and tight, yes; it should be disciplined and with nothing wasted, yes.

The toughest part will be the mental changes that -will- come toward the end of prep when your body is adapting to the chemistry changes due to carb depletion -- that may be difficult, but if it's what you -want- to do, I've no doubt you can do it!

Maybe we should form "carbaholics anonymous" and call each other anytime we want a donut.

*grin*

I won't be dieting down as hard as you will, but I've no doubt I'll be cutting before ComicCon.

Rage
11-04-08, 1:47 pm
Nice chest work bro...did the db work get the job done IYO? Seems like it did..

InkdMuscle
11-04-08, 3:20 pm
Nice chest work bro...did the db work get the job done IYO? Seems like it did..

Hell yeah I was able to go deeper and get a better ROM and my chest is a lil sore but not that bad. But the pump was awesome. I think i did a good job. but next time im going to start with flat first before incline.

InkdMuscle
11-04-08, 3:25 pm
Bro, you have to -decide- it's not hell. This is what you -want- to do. This is the plan that is necessary to accomplish what you -want- to do. Therefore, it being what you -want- to do, it cannot, by definition, be hell. It should be focused and tight, yes; it should be disciplined and with nothing wasted, yes.

The toughest part will be the mental changes that -will- come toward the end of prep when your body is adapting to the chemistry changes due to carb depletion -- that may be difficult, but if it's what you -want- to do, I've no doubt you can do it!

Maybe we should form "carbaholics anonymous" and call each other anytime we want a donut.

*grin*

I won't be dieting down as hard as you will, but I've no doubt I'll be cutting before ComicCon.

Im in does the CA class offer a 12 step program. =). I hear what ur saying and yes this is something i really want. So i have no doubt that I will give it my all. Once the mental thing is on lock there is no stop'n me.

InkdMuscle
11-05-08, 12:33 am
Ok here is the shoulder workout fellas..and gals...

Seated DB Press:
85DB 1x12
90DB 1x10
95DB 1x8
75DB 1x15

Standing Lateral Raises:
35DB 2x12
30DB 2x10
25DB 1x15

Standing Front Lateral raises:
30DB 4x10
20Db 1x20
Bent over DB raises(rear Delts)
55DB 3x8
45DB 1x12

Standing Military Presses:
135lbs 4x10

Shoulder Shrugs DB:
90DB 1x20
100DB 1x15
105DB 2x10

Reverse peck deck (rear delts)
110lbs 1x12
125lbs 1x10
135lbs 1x8
110lbs 1x15

My shoulders feel like they are going to fall off. Gotta love that feeling.

SizeMatters
11-05-08, 12:42 am

lol once i diet im with you guys on this one

machineman
11-05-08, 5:47 am
great work, bro....where is the Carb Anonymous meeting room?lol let me know cause I will be there too!

InkdMuscle
11-05-08, 10:57 am
I telling you we will have shirts and stickers and even key chains made up for our CA group. =)

Rage
11-05-08, 12:06 pm
Nice shoulder work bro...impressive strength...

InkdMuscle
11-05-08, 1:17 pm
Nice shoulder work bro...impressive strength...

Thanks Rage. but like you said now its all about symetry and reps. So im not going to go down in weight Im just going to handle what I have now.

Firedrake
11-05-08, 6:26 pm
I telling you we will have shirts and stickers and even key chains made up for our CA group. =)

I've created a monster . . . oh, wait . . . that's brother Yokd over there. ::smile::

InkdMuscle
11-05-08, 6:59 pm
I've created a monster . . . oh, wait . . . that's brother Yokd over there. ::smile::

HAHA. GOOD1. I have already started to cut my carbs. not to bad so far. but i do feel a lil drained, more then usual. but other then that yep im hang'n in there.

deanna7272
11-06-08, 12:33 am
HAHA. GOOD1. I have already started to cut my carbs. not to bad so far. but i do feel a lil drained, more then usual. but other then that yep im hang'n in there.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh... It's early in the game. you'll get used to it...lol

I posted earlier that I am eating more carbs now than I have in about a YEAR and I am almost FALLING ASLEEP in the afternoon and NEEDING a nap after work... I don't get it... I guess your body adapts and you use other fuel sources....

Okay, now I need to MY trainer to cut some carbs out of MY diet...lol

Hope all is well!!!!

InkdMuscle
11-06-08, 3:23 pm
Ahhhhhhhhhhh... It's early in the game. you'll get used to it...lol

I posted earlier that I am eating more carbs now than I have in about a YEAR and I am almost FALLING ASLEEP in the afternoon and NEEDING a nap after work... I don't get it... I guess your body adapts and you use other fuel sources....

Okay, now I need to MY trainer to cut some carbs out of MY diet...lol

Hope all is well!!!!

I know i will. its just another stepping stone on the path to the stage.

InkdMuscle
11-07-08, 11:06 am
Bi's:

Standing BB Curls 160 4x8
Standing Alt. DB Curls Starting with 35DB going up 4x8
Standing Hammer DB Curls " " 45DB " " 4x8

Tris:

Steaded Tri DB Ext: 85DB 1x12
95DB 1x10
100DB 1x8 (PR)
105DB 1x6 (PR)

Rope Pushdowns: Dropset started at 190lbs 4x10

One arm pulldown: 4x10

my arms felt really good.

Lunatic001
11-07-08, 11:08 am
Nice arm blast bro!! 160 on BB curls is insane!...keep up the good work....

Rage
11-07-08, 1:53 pm
Good arm work my man...

Don't fall below 150 grams on those carbs...eat, eat, eat...it's ok...just keep your food a little on the cleaner side...

See you tomorrow.

InkdMuscle
11-07-08, 2:01 pm
Nice arm blast bro!! 160 on BB curls is insane!...keep up the good work....

Im bust'n my balls to keep in insane partner. I have a show to think about now. Time to put the women in the kitchen, children to bed and go out hunt'n for the dinner.

Good arm work my man...

Don't fall below 150 grams on those carbs...eat, eat, eat...it's ok...just keep your food a little on the cleaner side...

See you tomorrow.

im try'n my hardest to eat clean. a lot of eggs, chicken, salads, veggies and protein shakes. but i know u and i will fine tune things.

AZN-BEEF
11-07-08, 2:56 pm
damn bro keep bustin your ball! 160lbs standing barbell curls are just ridiculous...see you tomorrow!

InkdMuscle
11-07-08, 5:18 pm
damn bro keep bustin your ball! 160lbs standing barbell curls are just ridiculous...see you tomorrow!

Fo Sho Bro. Remember back day 2marrow and calves.

InkdMuscle
11-09-08, 5:03 pm
OK so here is the low down that rage gave me so start my contest prep diet.

300g Protein
150g Carbs

I havent figured out the meal break down just yet. but im look'n for suggestions. I was look'n to keep it simple. Chicklen breast, tuna, eggs, oatmeal and so on.

InkdMuscle
11-10-08, 12:13 am
Here is my leg workout for today. OMG i almost had to crawl out of the damn gym. I LOVE IT.

Leg Ext. 50x40x30
Leg Press 2x50
Hack Squats 2x10
Laying Leg Curls 1x12
1x10
1x8

Squats 2x20( i had to go a lil light because my back hurts on squats but i got to get big wheels).

Lunatic001
11-10-08, 11:07 am
That legs ala rage is no joke bro....I think I get tears in my last set of squats.....300 g Protein and 150 g carbs is a good start man....can't wait to see your progress!! Anything you need let me know...

Rage
11-10-08, 1:45 pm
This guy is no joke...YokdUp is an impressive athlete...At Saturdays ABC, he put up some very respectable weight for his size and brought the pain but kept on going....he'll come in as a very impressive middle weight or welter weight depending on the number of classes at the show next year.

He's decided what he wants...

He's developed a plan...

He's taking action...

He's making the initial adjustments...

InkdMuscle
11-10-08, 2:01 pm
This guy is no joke...YokdUp is an impressive athlete...At Saturdays ABC, he put up some very respectable weight for his size and brought the pain but kept on going....he'll come in as a very impressive middle weight or welter weight depending on the number of classes at the show next year.

He's decided what he wants...

He's developed a plan...

He's taking action...

He's making the initial adjustments...

That really means a lot Rage. like they say its time to put up or shut up.

Firedrake
11-10-08, 3:18 pm
I've no doubt you'll put up, bro. I was watching you on the pullups on Saturday, and there was no fuckin' way you were going to drop till you got 'em all out.

You're gonna do it, and do it right.

'drake

InkdMuscle
11-10-08, 3:30 pm
I've no doubt you'll put up, bro. I was watching you on the pullups on Saturday, and there was no fuckin' way you were going to drop till you got 'em all out.

You're gonna do it, and do it right.

'drake

thanks gramps. its a tough road as you know. but dedication and persistance is what seperates the men from the boys. not to mention our kick ass crew that is behind everyone each step of the way.

PS- Man its 1230pm and I already have 150g of Carbs in and 120g of protein in. Im so Flippn stuffed. but i kneed 180 more grams of protein b4 i can call it a day.

Rage
11-11-08, 1:43 pm
How are those legs holdin up bro...

InkdMuscle
11-11-08, 8:26 pm
How are those legs holdin up bro...

Man my legs are sore beyond compare right now. It hurts to even sit down to take a shit. lol. it even hurts to get up to grab all the food i have to stuff down. but hey pain is weakness leaving the body.