PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Aestheticz 2010 Pro-Card Journey... "BELIEVE AND BECOME"!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Mr. Aestheticz
09-22-08, 8:43 am
“NO GUTS NO GLORY”

Here I am 9/22/08 back at it with a new mind set, attitude, and new goals!

If you thought my 18 week journey to my first show was nuts “brothers oh brothers” hold onto your crotch because this is going to be wild, bumpy, and crazy ride >)

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=19234

My first official amateur off-season, wow does it feel phenomenal to be able to eat more food and get ready to move heavy weight again. I have been bodybuilding since January 2008 and have achieved high and great honors in my career already especially after my first show on 9/13/08. This leaves me with feelings of accomplishments but phening for more to see where I will begin to take myself and see my full potential. Enough of the bullshit already, let me just get down to the nitty gritty of what’s about to go down and what to expect. Right now I do not know when and where my next show is, but I do know that the next time I step on stage I will be BETTER than I was the previous time. My main goal for my off season is to put on massive amounts of lean muscle mass and keep my bf% / gains very low, I am aiming for nothing higher than 15%. I am currently 182 lbs, I gained about 12 lbs post the show from taking a week off and EATING!!!!

Let’s start with training, I will be lifting 4 days a week, and doing cardio 1 to 2 times a week pending. Right now I have two different schedules I will be working with to adjust to my life and in case things pop up. Right now I will start with a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday lifting schedule with cardio done on Wednesdays, and the weekend completely off. The other schedule I will work with when I consume more calories is Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday lifting with cardio on Wednesday and Friday, and Sundays completely off. This way as I consume more calories I can maintain a low bf %. So days that I train I will do 20 min of pwo cardio and my cardio days just 30 minutes of strong cardio. I will def not be doing AM cardio during my off season unless I MUST, other wise all my training will be done in the PM after work.

I want to finish my off-season weight about 205 -215 lbs, I can def do this being I used to be 225 when I played football in college. Just maintaining leanness is the main concern and goal. After speaking with the judges and the President of the OCB they said my main focus should be is put on some dense mass. So after hearing that, this is my main goal, so when I step on stage next time I don’t just wow the crowd, I blow them out the stadium. My dieting will be CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN, and, CLEAN. Everyone knows that dieting is the key to success; I will start off easy and begin my off season at 2000 calories. I am going to eventually work my way up to 4000 calories and maintaining that through out my off season. I am working and planning on where I will do something along those lines of a 4 week bulk and cut back for 3 weeks. This is not 100% yet but you will see and get what I will do, just follow and you will see how I will do and get busy, yyeezziirr!

I will also be splitting up my dieting and will have two different diets. I will have a diet for training days and diet for non training days, the main thing is on my off days where I am just doing cardio or am completely off I am taking in 200 to 500 fewer calories that are needed to keep fat gains to a very minimum. Also now I know this is the off season and room for leniency for cheating and sneaking in little snacks and treats. I finally learned and figured out a way to cheat during my off season without going crazy and bloating and gaining fat mass. So I will stick with my diet 100%, but form time to time will see me sneak in a little treat or snack. Also if you have not seen my post I have a bulletin with recipes that I love that will allow me to cheat but CHEAT SMART which is the key!

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=20282

Supplements, now this is going to be another key to my success, now we all live by ANIMAL products. Obviously I do being they assisted me in reaching my goals. I will not lie, I won’t be on as many PAKS or any really besides THE PAK as I previously was, reason being is I will be eating more food plus MONEY lol. I really can’t afford to break bank for supp’s. So I am sticking with basics and keeping it as simple as possible.

Supplements
ANIMAL PAK – Come on now this is the core and foundation of any supplementation aresenal!
ANIMAL FLEX – I have a whole can and half a can left over from my show prep so I will finish them off.
ANIMAL OMEGA – I have a few packs left over and will kill off but use mainly on my training days till I run out.
Universal Uni-Liver – Will start with 2 per meal then work up to 4!
Universal Real Gains - Will only drink when I can not eat a meal, but always great to have!
Universal Whey Protein – Will only use in cooking recipes and when need something quick, always great to have!
Universal Torrent – Will only use when I do not have time to eat a PWO meal!
Universal Storm – Will use for pre-workout and occasional pwo, plus lasts a long time!
Universal Shock Therapy – Will use for pre-work out no/pump in place of ANIMAL PUMP, plus lasts a long time!
Universal Super Cuts 3 – Will use to keep the fat gains to a minimal!
Universal Intra-Aid – Will use during training sessions to keep feeding the body!
Universal EAA Stak – Will use when needed, can always use this stuff especially WATERMELON!
Off Brand Glutamine – Will use 2 times per day, great amino for repairing and healing!
Off Brand Fish Oil – Will pop one with every meal on my non training days until I run out of OMEGA!
Off Brand Glucosamine – Will use 1 serving a day when I run out of FLEX!
ANIMAL Journey Log-Book – Will use 4 times a week lmao!

ANIMALS welcome to the danger zone………………………ARE YOU READY?

………EASY!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
09-22-08, 9:20 am
2,000 Calories on “Training Days’”
Meal 1: 6 egg whites w/ 2 tbspn of salsa + ½ cup of oatmeal w/ 12 almonds + 2 tbspn raisins + 8 oz’s of fat free milk
Meal 2: 4 oz chicken w/ sauce + 2/5 cup brown rice + apple w/4 tspn of natty p/b
Meal 3: 4 oz chicken w/ 4 tspn evoo minced garlic sauce on 2/5 cup of grain pasta + spinach
Meal 4: 3 oz chicken w/ sauce + 1 cup broccoli + 2 oz sweet potato + 20 peanuts
Meal 5: 4 oz steak w/ 3 tspn evoo minced garlic w/ ¾ cup chopped tomatos on 1 cup of broccoli
Meal 6: ¾ cup of cottage cheese w/ 4 tsp of natty p/b + 1 banana

Supplementation on “Training Days”
Wake up: 1 Tspn of EAA Stak w/ 1 Animal Pak + 1 Animal Flex + 2 Super Cuts + 1 Animal Omega
Meal 1: 2 Uni-Liver
Meal 2: 2 Uni-Liver
Meal 3: 2 Uni-Liver
Meal 4: 2 Uni-Liver
BWO: 1 Serving Storm + 1 Serving Shock + 2 Super Cuts
DWO: 1 Serving Intra-Aid + 1 Serving Glutamine
PWO: 1 Tspn of EAA Stak + 1 Serving Glutamine (Drink with PWO Meal 5)
Meal 5: 2 Uni-Liver
Meal 6: 2 Uni-Liver
B4 BED: 2 Super Cuts

1,500 Calories on “Non-Training Days’”
Meal 1: 4 egg whites w/ 2 tbspn of salsa + ½ cup of oatmeal w/ 18 almonds + 2 tbspn raisins + 8 oz’s of fat free milk
Meal 2: 2 oz chicken w/ sauce + apple w/4 tspn of natty p/b
Meal 3: 3 oz chicken w/ 4 tspn evoo minced garlic sauce on 1/3 cup of grain pasta + spinach
Meal 4: 2 oz chicken w/ sauce + 1/2 cup broccoli + 10 peanuts
Meal 5: 3 oz steak w/ 1 tspn evoo minced garlic w/ ¾ cup chopped tomatos on 1 cup of broccoli
Meal 6: ¾ cup of cottage cheese w/ 2 tsp of natty p/b + 1 banana

Supplementation on “Non - Training Days”
Wake up: 1 Tspn of EAA Stak w/ 1 Animal Pak + 1 Animal Flex + 2 Super Cuts
Meal 1: 2 Uni-Liver w/ 1Fish Oil
Meal 2: 2 Uni-Liver w/ 1Fish Oil
Meal 3: 2 Uni-Liver w/ 1Fish Oil
Meal 4: 2 Uni-Liver w/ 1Fish Oil
B4 CARDIO: 2 Super Cuts
During Cardio: 1 Tspn of EAA Stak + 1 Serving Glutamine
Meal 5: 2 Uni-Liver w/ 1Fish Oil
Meal 6: 2 Uni-Liver w/ 1Fish Oil

sanga
09-22-08, 9:45 am
That is very thorough mate and I wish you all the best, look forward to seeing the results.

Mr. Aestheticz
09-22-08, 9:58 am
Thank you sir, I am just trying to make it easy for everyone to follow you know!

I appreciate it!

...EASY!!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
09-22-08, 10:00 am
Mondays: Back, Traps, and Abs
Week 1: 2 Sets of 15 Reps
Week 2: 3 Sets of 12 Reps

Dead’s
Rack – Chin Ups
BB Row
Seated Row
BB Shrug
DB Shrug

Tuesdays: Legs

Squats
DB Stiff Deads
Leg Ext.
Leg Curl
Walking Luges
Glutes

Wednesdays: Cardio and Abs
Week 1: 30 Minutes
Week 2: 30 Minutes

Thursday: Chest and Shoulders

DB Incline
DB Flat
DB Incline Fly
Chest Dips
Seated Smith Press
DB Lat Raise

Friday: Arms, Calves, and Abs

BB Curls
Close Grips
DB Curl
Skulls
Wrist Curls
Standing Calf
Seated Calf

TheBassGuy
09-22-08, 10:34 am
subbed for sure. followed your show prep, if that was any indication this should be a wild ride.

Mr. Aestheticz
09-22-08, 10:41 am
Bass thanks dude, I appreciate your support and for following me on my journeys bro!

Greatly appreciated!

....EASY!!!

machineman
09-22-08, 11:57 am
caught the very end of your last journey and you show pics....definitely am subbed for this!!!! good luck, bro!

Mr. Aestheticz
09-23-08, 7:59 am
I am more than likely not going to be able to post every single day by day event or results of my workouts and so forth, but will do my best to keep things updated and posted!

Thanks for those who are the usual's and to the new people also who come in and check on me and my progress!

GREATLY APPRECIATED!

......EASY!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
09-23-08, 8:08 am
9/22/08

Was anxious all day at work to get back into the gym and feel the iron and steel in my hand again!

Today was back day, one thing my back needs work on is more lat thickness and more lower lat width!

This first week is used to re-condition and get my muscles re-familiarized with lifting and all the exercises, so weight is moderate and form is the key focus!

LET'S GO!

Abs
Balance Ball Leg Raises - 3 x 15
Balance Ball Crunches - 3 x 15

Back
Rack Dead Lifts - 2 x 15 - 135 (20 rep warm-up), 155 x 15, 175 x 15
Smith Chin-Pull - 2x 15 - No Weight 15 & 15
BB Row - 2 x 15 - 135 & 145
Seated Row - 2 x 15 - 100 & 120
BB Shrug - 2 x 15 - 135 & 155
DB Shrugs - 2 x 15 - 50 & 60

Cardio
Incline: 15%
MPH: 3.5
Time: 30 Min

TheDarkHalf
09-23-08, 9:41 am
9/22/08

Was anxious all day at work to get back into the gym and feel the iron and steel in my hand again!

Today was back day, one thing my back needs work on is more lat thickness and more lower lat width!

This first week is used to re-condition and get my muscles re-familiarized with lifting and all the exercises, so weight is moderate and form is the key focus!

LET'S GO!

Abs
Balance Ball Crunches - 3 x 15

Back
Rack Dead Lifts - 2 x 15 - 135 (20 rep warm-up), 155 x 15, 175 x 15
Smith Chin-Pull - 2x 15 - No Weight 15 & 15
BB Row - 2 x 15 - 135 & 145
Seated Row - 2 x 15 - 100 & 120
BB Shrug - 2 x 15 - 135 & 155
DB Shrugs - 2 x 15 - 50 & 60

Cardio
MPH: 3.5

Lookin Good Son! Considered me subbed and along for this ride!

Mr. Aestheticz
09-23-08, 9:48 am
Lookin Good Son! Considered me subbed and along for this ride!

I can always count on you bro!

You have been a great support and good friend since my contest journey!

GOING TO BE LLLOOTTTSSS OF FUN MY FRIEND >)

Thanks again!

TheDarkHalf
09-23-08, 11:36 am
I can always count on you bro!

You have been a great support and good friend since my contest journey!

GOING TO BE LLLOOTTTSSS OF FUN MY FRIEND >)

Thanks again!

I've been with you since day 1 man, ain't gonna miss a beat! Of course it's gonna be fun - who here doesn't love eating and crushing the weights???

I'm going to be switch to bulk mode in 4-5 weeks so keep an eye pealed for mine!

Mr. Aestheticz
09-23-08, 11:39 am
I've been with you since day 1 man, ain't gonna miss a beat! Of course it's gonna be fun - who here doesn't love eating and crushing the weights???

I'm going to be switch to bulk mode in 4-5 weeks so keep an eye pealed for mine!

VERY NICE (IN BORAT VOICE)!

BOUT DAMN TIME I'M SICK AND TIRED OF READING AND HEARING ABOUT CUTTING LMAO!

I'M ON IT BRO JUST LET ME KNOW!

houseofpain
09-23-08, 4:21 pm
i'm in. let's go baby all day

Pizzalamp
09-23-08, 9:21 pm
u know im subbd!

Mr. Aestheticz
09-24-08, 8:10 am
9/23/08

I received phenomenal and numerous comments on my legs and their size, shape, condition, symmetry, etc.

So being today was leg day I wanted to get a great jump start on keeping and improving what I feel a lot of all natural bodybuilders lack and that is a great set of wheels

Same thing I just want to get the muscles familiarized again and re-condition them, form is strict and the main focus!

Be on the look out HOUSE I am coming for yuh brother lmao!

LET'S GO!

Warm Up
Elliptical - 5 minutes
Stretch - 5 minutes

Legs
Squats - 2 x 15 - Bar (20 rep warm-up), 95 (20 rep warm-up), 155 x 15, 175 x 15
Swinging DB Stiff Deads - 2x 15 - 40 & 50
Extensions - 2 x 15 - 75 & 90
Curls - 2 x 15 - 70 & 90
Walking DB Lunges - 2 x 15 - 30 & 40
Glute Kick's - 2 x 15 - 15 & 17.5

Cardio - Pedal Bike
Resistance: 3%

zanderfever
09-24-08, 8:17 am
Glad to see this is up and going. You know i'll stick around.

Mr. Aestheticz
09-24-08, 8:35 am
Glad to see this is up and going. You know i'll stick around.

Thank you kind sir!

Greatly appreciated!

McFly
09-24-08, 8:43 am
Looks like a lot of fire in here....i'll have to stop by on a regular basis!!!

BTW, congrats on your show

Mr. Aestheticz
09-24-08, 8:51 am
Looks like a lot of fire in here....i'll have to stop by on a regular basis!!!

BTW, congrats on your show

First off thank you very much I greatly appreciate it!

And, welcome to the jungle my friend!

Mr. Aestheticz
09-25-08, 7:58 am
Today was a cardio day, have to keep the fat gains down and plus have to condition the muscles!

Very light moderate cardio, also had abs!

Cardio on Treadmill
Total: 30 minutes
Incline: 15% @ 3.5 MPH for 5 minutes
Incline: 5% @ 5 MPH for 5 minutes

Abs
Medicine Ball Leg Raises: 3 x 15
Medicine Ball Crunches: 3 x 15

TheDarkHalf
09-25-08, 9:37 am
I'm looking forward to these numbers going through the roof, git er done!

Mr. Aestheticz
09-25-08, 10:09 am
I'm looking forward to these numbers going through the roof, git er done!

UP, UP, AND AAWWAAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

>)

Mr. Aestheticz
09-25-08, 2:38 pm
I have not been using all of my Universal/Animal supp's.....YET!

Mainly been using THE PAK, FLEX, OMEGA, and UNI-LIVER

I got a $#!T load of free samples (off-brand) and supplements from my show that I have been using instead. I have been using them as in the same scheme as I would my Universal/ANIMAL products, mainly because they are all one in the same thing.

Pre-WO/NO Products
Intra/Amino-Creatine-Glutamine Products
Post-WO/Creatine-Glutamine-Protein Products

Reason being is fuck it I got AAAA LLLOOTTTT of free shit so why waste them when I can save up on my Universal/ANIMAL products for the hard long run. I have been watching the threads about the PRE/INTRA/POST windows with Intra-Aid coming out and I have figured out what I will be doing and using when I hop on my Universal $#!t >)

STAY TUNED

.....EASY!

Mr. Aestheticz
09-26-08, 7:56 am
9/25/08

I need to develop and really fill in my upper chest to give it the full round look, so a lot of incline and fly exercises will be incorporated along with heavy ass weight and cheating!

Same deal as the beginning of this week, I just want to get the muscles familiarized again and re-condition them, form is strict and the main focus!

LET'S GO!

Warm Up
Elliptical - 5 minutes
Stretch - 5 minutes

Legs
DB Incline - 2 x 15 - 20 (20 rep warm-up), 30 (20 rep warm-up), 40 x 15, 50 x 15
BB Flat - 2x 15 - 135 & 145
DB Incline Flies - 2 x 15 - 20 & 30
Chest Dips - 2 x 15 - Both Body Weight
Smith Seated Shoulder Press - 2 x 15 - 95 & 115
DB Lateral Raise - 2 x 15 - 15 & 20

Cardio - Stair Master
Resistance: 9%

TheBassGuy
09-26-08, 12:44 pm
9/25/08

I need to develop and really fill in my upper chest to give it the full round look, so a lot of incline and fly exercises will be incorporated along with heavy ass weight and cheating!

Same deal as the beginning of this week, I just want to get the muscles familiarized again and re-condition them, form is strict and the main focus!

LET'S GO!

Warm Up
Elliptical - 5 minutes
Stretch - 5 minutes

Legs
DB Incline - 2 x 15 - 20 (20 rep warm-up), 30 (20 rep warm-up), 40 x 15, 50 x 15

Cardio - Stair Master

Ive been working on my upper chest development lately too. Ive been doing incline db flyes supersetted with incline presses. its been working aight, let me know what you think. peace

Mr. Aestheticz
09-26-08, 1:07 pm
Ive been working on my upper chest development lately too. Ive been doing incline db flyes supersetted with incline presses. its been working aight, let me know what you think. peace

My upper chest is a frigen stubborn pain, i mean i have def developed it greatly than what it was but it really is taking a while!

Mr. Aestheticz
09-28-08, 6:26 pm
9/26/08

Today was a cardio day, have to keep the fat gains down and plus have to condition the muscles!

Very light moderate cardio!

Cardio on Treadmill

Pizzalamp
09-28-08, 6:28 pm
9/25/08

LET'S GO!

Warm Up
Elliptical - 5 minutes
Stretch - 5 minutes

Legs

Cardio - Stair Master
Time: 30 Mingood stuff bro...

Mr. Aestheticz
09-28-08, 6:31 pm
9/27/08

I think I have very good arms the only thing is i cant use more length on my biceps!

LET'S GO!

Abs
Rope Oblique Crunches 3 x 15
Rope Crunches 1 x 20

BB Curls - 2 x 15 - Bar (20 rep warm-up), 55 x 15, 65 x 15
CG Bench - 2x 15 - 135 & 145
DB Curls - 2 x 15 - 15 & 25
Skulls - 2 x 15 - 50 & 60
Hammer Rope Curls and Rop Ext. - 1 x 50 - 30
Forearm Wrist Curls - 2 x 15 - 40 & 60

Cardio - Elyptical

Mr. Aestheticz
09-29-08, 7:47 am
9/27/08

I think I have very good arms the only thing is i cant use more length on my biceps!

LET'S GO!

Abs
Rope Oblique Crunches 3 x 15
Rope Crunches 1 x 20

BB Curls - 2 x 15 - Bar (20 rep warm-up), 55 x 15, 65 x 15
CG Bench - 2x 15 - 135 & 145
DB Curls - 2 x 15 - 15 & 25
Skulls - 2 x 15 - 50 & 60
Hammer Rope Curls and Rop Ext. - 1 x 50 - 30
Forearm Wrist Curls - 2 x 15 - 40 & 60

Cardio - Elyptical

I forgot to add I also did calves!

Standing - 2 x 15 - 100 & 120
Seated - 2 x 15 - 90 & 100

Mr. Aestheticz
09-29-08, 8:05 am
I decided to switch it up and add 500 calories this week to my diet, it's the off-season right trying to get swollen as fuck!

So I am going to add 500 calories every week to my diet until I am up and running at 4,000 steady calories!

Check it out!

2,500 Calories on “Training Days’”
Meal 1: 8 egg whites w/ 2 tbspn of salsa + ½ cup of oatmeal w/ 12 almonds + 2 tbspn raisins + 8 oz’s of fat free milk
Meal 2: 4 oz chicken w/ sauce + 2/5 cup brown rice + apple w/6 tspn of natty p/b
Meal 3: 5 oz chicken w/ 6 tspn evoo minced garlic sauce on 2/5 cup of grain pasta + spinach
Meal 4: 4 oz chicken w/ sauce + 1 cup broccoli + 4 oz sweet potato + 30 peanuts
Meal 5: 5 oz steak w/ 3 tspn evoo minced garlic w/ ¾ cup chopped tomatos on 1 cup of broccoli + ½ cup of brown rice
Meal 6: 1 cup of cottage cheese w/ 6 tsp of natty p/b + 1 banana

Wake up: 1 Tspn of EAA Stak w/ 1 Animal Pak + 1 Animal Flex + 2 Super Cuts + 1 Animal Omega

2,000 Calories on “Non-Training Days’”
Meal 1: 8 egg whites w/ 2 tbspn of salsa + ½ cup of oatmeal w/ 18 almonds + 2 tbspn raisins + 8 oz’s of fat free milk
Meal 2: 4 oz chicken w/ sauce + apple w/4 tspn of natty p/b + 1/3 cup of brown rice
Meal 3: 4 oz chicken w/ 4 tspn evoo minced garlic sauce on 2/5 cup of grain pasta + spinach
Meal 4: 4 oz chicken w/ sauce + 1/2 cup broccoli + 20 peanuts + 2 oz sweet potato
Meal 5: 4 oz steak w/ 2 tspn evoo minced garlic w/ ¾ cup chopped tomatos on 1 cup of broccoli
Meal 6: ¾ cup of cottage cheese w/ 4 tsp of natty p/b + 1 banana

Mr. Aestheticz
09-29-08, 11:06 pm
I will be in Raleigh, NC from 9/30/08 - 10/4/08!

I will update my log when i get back, gonna show them how we do in the Tri-State in the dirty dirty!

Wish me luck on my 8 hour drive got my EAA stack and glutamine to sip on ths drive!

.....EASY!!!!

TheDarkHalf
09-29-08, 11:37 pm

I will update my log when i get back, gonna show them how we do in the Tri-State in the dirty dirty!

Wish me luck on my 8 hour drive got my EAA stack and glutamine to sip on ths drive!

.....EASY!!!!

Damn 8 hours.....i'd have to pack a cooler full of food lol

NickSP
09-29-08, 11:42 pm
ummm subbed

TheBassGuy
10-01-08, 10:57 am
You're going to explode once you get up 4000 cal a day. gonna be fun.

zanderfever
10-01-08, 7:25 pm

.....EASY!!!!

Ouch, Mr. A. I'm sorry.

McFly
10-02-08, 2:36 pm
that's a lot of cardio for the off season....impressive dedication to your plan.......

i enjoy being fat and happy.....and not doing much cardio.....lol

Mr. Aestheticz
10-06-08, 9:42 am
Back from vacation and on track with my postings and updates!

YYEEZZIIRR!!!

......EASY!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-06-08, 9:43 am
that's a lot of cardio for the off season....impressive dedication to your plan.......

i enjoy being fat and happy.....and not doing much cardio.....lol

I wish I can enjoy being a fat boy that much, I had a serious post show bloat so I am just trying to cut that fat gain down to keep gains to a minimal fat gain!

Working so far, I will eventually ease up on the cardio!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-06-08, 9:49 am
3,000 Calories on “Training Days’”
Meal 1: 8 egg whites w/ 2 tbspn of salsa + 3/4 cup of oatmeal w/ 18 almonds + 2 tbspn raisins + 8 oz’s of fat free milk
Meal 2: 5 oz chicken w/ sauce + 1 cup brown rice + apple w/8 tspn of natty p/b
Meal 3: 5 oz chicken w/ 6 tspn evoo minced garlic sauce on 1 cup of grain pasta + spinach
Meal 4: 5 oz chicken w/ sauce + 1 cup broccoli + 6 oz sweet potato + 30 peanuts
Meal 5: 5 oz steak w/ 3 tspn evoo minced garlic w/ ¾ cup chopped tomatos on 1 cup of broccoli + ½ cup of brown rice
Meal 6: 1 1/2 cup of cottage cheese w/ 8 tsp of natty p/b + 1 banana

2,500 Calories on “Non-Training Days’”
Meal 1: 8 egg whites w/ 2 tbspn of salsa + ½ cup of oatmeal w/ 12 almonds + 2 tbspn raisins + 8 oz’s of fat free milk
Meal 2: 4 oz chicken w/ sauce + 2/5 cup brown rice + apple w/6 tspn of natty p/b
Meal 3: 5 oz chicken w/ 6 tspn evoo minced garlic sauce on 2/5 cup of grain pasta + spinach
Meal 4: 4 oz chicken w/ sauce + 1 cup broccoli + 4 oz sweet potato + 30 peanuts
Meal 6: 1 cup of cottage cheese w/ 6 tsp of natty p/b + 1 banana

Mr. Aestheticz
10-06-08, 9:52 am
Mondays: Back, Traps, and Abs
Week 1: 4 Sets of 10 Reps
Week 2: 5 Sets of 6-8 Reps

Dead’s
Rack – Chin Ups
BB Row
Seated Row
BB Shrug
DB Shrug

Tuesdays: Legs

Squats
DB Stiff Deads
Leg Ext.
Leg Curl
Walking Luges
Glutes

Wednesdays: Cardio and Abs
Week 1: 30 Minutes
Week 2: 30 Minutes

Thursday: Chest and Shoulders

DB Incline
DB Flat
DB Incline Fly
Chest Dips
Seated Smith Press
DB Lat Raise

Friday: Arms, Calves, and Abs

BB Curls
Close Grips
DB Curl
Skulls
Wrist Curls
Standing Calf
Seated Calf

Mr. Aestheticz
10-06-08, 9:57 am
Abs
Balance Ball Crunches - 3 x 15 w/ 5 lb plate

Back
Rack Dead Lifts - 3 x 12- 135 (20 rep warm-up), 175, 195, 205
Smith Chin-Pull - 3 x 12 - Body Weight
BB Row - 3 x 12 - 145, 155, 165
Seated Row - 3 x 12 - 120, 130, 140
BB Shrug - 3 x 12 - 155, 175, 185
DB Shrugs - 3 x 12 - 60, 70, 80

Cardio
MPH: 4.0

Mr. Aestheticz
10-06-08, 10:00 am
Warm Up
Elliptical - 5 minutes
Stretch - 5 minutes

Legs
Squats - 3 x 12 - Bar (20 rep warm-up), 105 (20 rep warm-up), 175, 195, 205
Swinging DB Stiff Deads - 3 x 12 - 50, 60, 70
Extensions - 3 x 12 - 90, 105, 120
Curls - 3 x 12 - 90, 100, 110
Walking DB Lunges - 3 x 12 - 40, 50, 60
Glute Kick's - 3 x 12 - 17.5, 20, 25

Cardio - Treadmill
Resistance: 6%
MPH:4.0

Mr. Aestheticz
10-06-08, 10:02 am
Cardio on Treadmill
Incline: 15% @ 4.0 MPH for 5 minutes
Incline: 5% @ 6 MPH for 4 minutes

Time: 32 minutes

Mr. Aestheticz
10-06-08, 10:06 am
Abs
Oblique Rope Crunches - 3 x 15 each side
Rope Crunches - 1 x 20

Chest and Shoulders
DB Incline - 3 x 12 - 20 (20 rep warm-up), 50, 60, 70
BB Flat - 3 x 12 - 145, 155, 165
DB Incline Flies - 3 x 12 - 30, 40, 50
Chest Dips - 3 x 12 - Body Weight
Smith Seated Shoulder Press - 3 x 12 - 115, 125, 135
DB Lateral Raise - 3 x 12 - 20, 25, 30

Cardio - Treadmill
Resistance: 15%

Mr. Aestheticz
10-06-08, 10:06 am
Cardio on Treadmill

Mr. Aestheticz
10-06-08, 10:11 am
Abs
Leg Raises: 3 x 15
Rope Crunches: 3 x 15

Arms
BB Curls - 3 x 12 - Bar (20 rep warm-up), 65, 75, 85
CG Bench - 3 x 12 - 145, 155, 165
DB Curls - 3 x 12 - 20, 30, 40
Skulls - 3 x 12 - 60, 70, 80
Forearm Wrist Curls - 3 x 12 - 70, 80, 90

Calves
Standing - 3 x 12 - 115, 135, 155
Seated - 3 x 12 - 100, 110, 120

Cardio - Treadmill
Incline: 10%
Time: 30 minutes

zanderfever
10-06-08, 12:24 pm
Wow, your dedication to keeping your log is incredibly impressive. Very good work.

TheDarkHalf
10-06-08, 12:58 pm
Everything is looking pretty solid my man!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-06-08, 1:29 pm
Everything is looking pretty solid my man!

These first two weeks haven't gotten off to such the great start that I was hoping for, due to traveling, running around, and spending with family!

I mean I haven't been missing meals, my lifts have been good and strong, and have only had 3 cheat meals in 14 days, just with traveling and getting ready to move, and other personal bs it still isn't perfect!

BBBUUTTTT there is so much time left that I am not going to kill myself with stress!

...EASY!!!

The Epidemic
10-06-08, 5:15 pm
only 2k calories??? damn

i see you use ALOT of supps, why so many?

NickSP
10-06-08, 7:17 pm
Damn, you are one calculated mo fo. I'm more of a simplicity kind of man myself. But if you've got your shit down to a science, which it looks like you do from your contest, all the power to ya.

The Epidemic
10-06-08, 7:20 pm
B4 BED: 2 Super Cuts?

The Epidemic
10-06-08, 7:20 pm
why cuts if ur BULKING

Mr. Aestheticz
10-06-08, 7:48 pm
Damn, you are one calculated mo fo. I'm more of a simplicity kind of man myself. But if you've got your shit down to a science, which it looks like you do from your contest, all the power to ya.

Come on Nick you know me and see how I do >), plus it helpskeep me sane knowing and keeping track!

Can't help it I am a perfectionist!

ABC SOON?!?!?!?!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-06-08, 7:54 pm
only 2k calories??? damn

i see you use ALOT of supps, why so many?

I am up to 3k calories now!

I really do not use that much, I am using simple basic & essentials.
*Vitamin
*EFA's
*Joints
*EAA's
*Creatine
*Glutamine
*NO/Pump/Energy

The basics

why cuts if ur BULKING

I am using super cuts to help keep my fat gains to a very minimum I do not like being a complete fat boy!

Thats the recommendation for this supplement to help keep your body in a metabolic state while you sleep!

NickSP
10-06-08, 8:17 pm
Come on Nick you know me and see how I do >), plus it helpskeep me sane knowing and keeping track!

Can't help it I am a perfectionist!

ABC SOON?!?!?!?!

I'm game, I'll get to work on it.

Mr. Aestheticz
10-07-08, 7:59 am
Abs
Balance Ball Crunches - 3 x 15 w/ 10 lb plate

Back
Rack Dead Lifts - 4 x 10- 135 (20 rep warm-up), 175, 195, 205, 225
Smith Chin-Pull - 4 x 10 - Body Weight
BB Row - 4 x 10 - 145, 155, 165, 185
Seated Row - 4 x 10 - 120, 140, 160, 180
BB Shrug - 4 x 10 - 155, 175, 185, 205
DB Shrugs - 4 x 10 - 60, 70, 80, 90

Cardio - Stepmaster
Intensity: 9%
Time: 20 Min

Mr. Aestheticz
10-08-08, 8:03 am
Warm Up
Elliptical - 5 minutes
Stretch - 5 minutes

Legs
Squats - 4 x 10 - Bar (20 rep warm-up), 135 (15 rep warm-up), 175, 195, 205, 225
Swinging DB Stiff Deads - 4 x 10 - 50, 60, 70, 80
Extensions - 4 x 10 - 90, 120, 135, 150
Curls - 4 x 10 - 100, 110, 120, 130
Walking DB Lunges - 4 x 10 - 40, 50, 60, 70
Glute Kick's - 4 x 10 - 17.5, 20, 22.5, 25

Cardio - Treadmill

P.S. I had a little of a cheat day, with meal 3 I had a small slice of cake we had during our departments luncheon, and with my last meal I didn't have the banana I replaced it with two chocolate fudge pop-tarts. I still ate the cottage and put the natty p/b on the tarts wwwooowww!

TheDarkHalf
10-08-08, 9:40 am
Warm Up
Elliptical - 5 minutes
Stretch - 5 minutes

Legs
Squats - 4 x 10 - Bar (20 rep warm-up), 135 (15 rep warm-up), 175, 195, 205, 225
Swinging DB Stiff Deads - 4 x 10 - 50, 60, 70, 80
Extensions - 4 x 10 - 90, 120, 135, 150
Curls - 4 x 10 - 100, 110, 120, 130
Walking DB Lunges - 4 x 10 - 40, 50, 60, 70
Glute Kick's - 4 x 10 - 17.5, 20, 22.5, 25

Cardio - Treadmill

P.S. I had a little of a cheat day, with meal 3 I had a small slice of cake we had during our departments luncheon, and with my last meal I didn't have the banana I replaced it with two chocolate fudge pop-tarts. I still ate the cottage and put the natty p/b on the tarts wwwooowww!

I've never put PB on poptarts i'll have to give that a try sometime - sounds delicious!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-08-08, 10:04 am
I've never put PB on poptarts i'll have to give that a try sometime - sounds delicious!

OH MY FRIEND IT VERY NICE!!!!!

Pizzalamp
10-08-08, 9:08 pm
real good leg day!

mmm those pop tarts sound great

ct abc the 18th!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-09-08, 8:06 am
Cardio on Treadmill
Incline: 15% @ 4.0 MPH for 4 minutes

Themostocles
10-09-08, 8:19 am
If it weren't for that leg day, I would have to call you a cardio bunny lol. Great stuff. -T.

Mr. Aestheticz
10-09-08, 8:27 am
If it weren't for that leg day, I would have to call you a cardio bunny lol. Great stuff. -T.

The fucked up part is I HATE cardio!

BUT, I need to do it to keep my muscles conditioned plus keep the fat gains low, I am an easy fat gainer, I am not trying to get shredded, but keep everything low so its easier for me to lose for my next show!

TheDarkHalf
10-09-08, 9:35 am
The fucked up part is I HATE cardio!

BUT, I need to do it to keep my muscles conditioned plus keep the fat gains low, I am an easy fat gainer, I am not trying to get shredded, but keep everything low so its easier for me to lose for my next show!

Watch out guys.......someday, once the fog clears, we may have another IFBB pro in our midst....

Mr. Aestheticz
10-09-08, 9:48 am
Watch out guys.......someday, once the fog clears, we may have another IFBB pro in our midst....

Well if not that then def an IFPA pro lmao!!

GOOD LOOKS THOUGH!

Next show is with the big boys, I am not doing a pro card show, but I can now only compete in open divisions!

So next show I am going to bring some serious sickness to the stage!!!!

Themostocles
10-09-08, 12:52 pm
Well if not that then def an IFPA pro lmao!!

GOOD LOOKS THOUGH!

Next show is with the big boys, I am not doing a pro card show, but I can now only compete in open divisions!

So next show I am going to bring some serious sickness to the stage!!!!

Looking at your pics I would say you already brought the sickness. You are shredded! -T.

Mr. Aestheticz
10-09-08, 1:48 pm
Looking at your pics I would say you already brought the sickness. You are shredded! -T.

Thanks bro, greatly appreciated!

Unfortunately I no longer have my glits and glammer abs lmao!

Those went bye bye with the pop tarts lol!

BUT I am going to do a a 1 full year off season to size up and throw bow with the big boys!

Themostocles
10-09-08, 2:10 pm
Thanks bro, greatly appreciated!

Unfortunately I no longer have my glits and glammer abs lmao!

Those went bye bye with the pop tarts lol!

BUT I am going to do a a 1 full year off season to size up and throw bow with the big boys!

LOL, thats ok I haven't seen my abs in 27 years. If I can't be pretty, Im going to be scary. -T.

Mr. Aestheticz
10-10-08, 7:58 am
Warm Up
Elyptical: 5 minutes

Chest and Shoulders
DB Incline - 4 x 10 - 35 (20 rep warm-up), 50, 60, 70, 80
BB Flat - 4 x 10 - 145, 155, 165, 175
DB Incline Flies - 4 x 10 - 30, 40, 50, 60
Chest Dips - 4 x 10 - 3 x body weight 1 x 1 chain around neck = 15 lbs
Smith Seated Shoulder Press - 4 x 10 - 115, 125, 135, 145
DB Lateral Raise - 4 x 10 - 20, 25, 30, 35

Cardio - Treadmill
Resistance: 10%

Mr. Aestheticz
10-10-08, 9:26 am
WWWWOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

I am fucking honored brothers J-Dawg hooked me up and bumped me up a notch to one of The Gladiators, which I take with great honor and is a PHENOMENAL title!

Though in a lot of people's eyes this may be so small, this is a HUGE DEAL to me because of my loyalty and dedication the the ANIMAL brother'in and my dedication and love for my sport!

So thanks to J-Dawg for hooking me up and recognizing me and my accomplishments!

GOOD LOOKS GREATLY APPRECIATED!

......EASY!!!!!!

TheDarkHalf
10-10-08, 9:34 am
WWWWOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

I am fucking honored brothers J-Dawg hooked me up and bumped me up a notch to one of The Gladiators, which I take with great honor and is a PHENOMENAL title!

Though in a lot of people's eyes this may be so small, this is a HUGE DEAL to me because of my loyalty and dedication the the ANIMAL brother'in and my dedication and love for my sport!

So thanks to J-Dawg for hooking me up and recognizing me and my accomplishments!

GOOD LOOKS GREATLY APPRECIATED!

......EASY!!!!!!

That's awesome bro, congrats!

Feel The Power
10-10-08, 6:21 pm
congrats man!! I've been checking in on this journey and your one for your show. Strong work!! It must be an honor.

Mr. Aestheticz
10-10-08, 8:56 pm
Abs
Incline Leg Raises: 3 x 15

Arms
BB Curls - 4x 10 - Bar (20 rep warm-up), 65, 85, 95, 115
CG Bench - 4x 10 - 145, 165, 175, 185
DB Curls - 4x 10 - 20, 30, 40, 50
Skulls - 4x 10 - 60, 70, 80, 90
Forearm Wrist Curls - 4x 10 - 60, 70, 80, 90

Calves
Standing - 4x 10 - 120, 130, 140, 150
Seated - 4x 10 - 100, 110, 120, 130

Cardio - Elyptical
Time: 20 minutes

Mr. Aestheticz
10-10-08, 8:56 pm
congrats man!! I've been checking in on this journey and your one for your show. Strong work!! It must be an honor.

Thanks bro I am greatly appreicated and honored you have no idea!

Just trying to earn my stripes like I played for the Bengals lmao!

Pizzalamp
10-11-08, 11:31 pm
Abs
Incline Leg Raises: 3 x 15

Arms
BB Curls - 4x 10 - Bar (20 rep warm-up), 65, 85, 95, 115
CG Bench - 4x 10 - 145, 165, 175, 185
DB Curls - 4x 10 - 20, 30, 40, 50
Skulls - 4x 10 - 60, 70, 80, 90
Forearm Wrist Curls - 4x 10 - 60, 70, 80, 90

Calves
Standing - 4x 10 - 120, 130, 140, 150
Seated - 4x 10 - 100, 110, 120, 130

Cardio - Elyptical
Time: 20 minutes
solid job!!!

how pumped are u for sat??!!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-12-08, 11:10 am
solid job!!!

how pumped are u for sat??!!

I am amped bro I ready to get in one last solid ABC in CT before I am out to NC!!!

You won't believe how different I look since the last one lmao all the weight I put back on!!

See you there!!!!

Elite
10-12-08, 2:08 pm
Well earned avatar bro, keep up the good work.

Mr. Aestheticz
10-13-08, 7:58 am
3,500 Calories on “Training Days’”
Meal 1: 10 egg whites w/ 2 tbspn of salsa + 3/4 cup of oatmeal w/ 24 almonds + 2 tbspn raisins + 8 oz’s of fat free milk
Meal 2: 5 oz chicken w/ sauce + 1 1/4 cup brown rice + apple w/8 tspn of natty p/b
Meal 3: 6 oz chicken w/ 8 tspn evoo minced garlic sauce on 1 1/4 cup of grain pasta + spinach
Meal 4: 5 oz chicken w/ sauce + 1 cup broccoli + 6 oz sweet potato + 40 peanuts
Meal 5: 6 oz steak w/ 3 tspn evoo minced garlic w/ ¾ cup chopped tomatos on 1 1/2 cup of broccoli + ½ cup of brown rice
Meal 6: 1 1/4 cup of cottage cheese w/ 8 tsp of natty p/b + 1 banana + 1/2 cup of oatmeal

Wake up: 1 Tspn of EAA Stak w/ 1 Animal Pak + 1 Animal Flex + 1 Animal Omega
BWO: 1 Serving Storm + 1 Serving Shock

3,000 Calories on “Non-Training Days’”
Meal 1: 8 egg whites w/ 2 tbspn of salsa + 3/4 cup of oatmeal w/ 18 almonds + 2 tbspn raisins + 8 oz’s of fat free milk
Meal 3: 5 oz chicken w/ 6 tspn evoo minced garlic sauce on 1 cup of grain pasta + spinach
Meal 6: 1 1/2 cup of cottage cheese w/ 8 tsp of natty p/b + 1 banana

Wake up: 1 Tspn of EAA Stak w/ 1 Animal Pak + 1 Animal Flex

Mr. Aestheticz
10-13-08, 7:58 am

Thanks bro greatly appreciated!

Def means a lot to me!

Elite
10-13-08, 8:06 am
very impressive meal plans. 6 full food meals and no shake in sight. Do you include whey at all?

Themostocles
10-13-08, 8:08 am

x2. Congrats on the promotion lol. -T.

Mr. Aestheticz
10-13-08, 8:12 am
very impressive meal plans. 6 full food meals and no shake in sight. Do you include whey at all?

I have tubs of Real Gains, Iso-Whey, and Torrent!

I really only use any of the three if I am on the run, need something quick, or just do not feel like making or prepping that meal lol!

So yeah I def use any of those three in m diet, I just like to stick to whole foods because I stay full and less hungry, plus I just love to eat instead of drink lmao!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-13-08, 8:12 am
x2. Congrats on the promotion lol. -T.

Thanks!

It's funny because it does feel like a huge promotion lmao!

Feel The Power
10-13-08, 9:39 am
I noticed you use salsa in both your bulk diet and precontest diet.. is that mainly just to add some flavor?? Just curious. I might have to pick this up.

Mr. Aestheticz
10-13-08, 10:05 am
I noticed you use salsa in both your bulk diet and precontest diet.. is that mainly just to add some flavor?? Just curious. I might have to pick this up.

The salsa is def an adder for some flavor, salt and pepper can be just too bland and plain!

Plus you can put it on a lot of foods like eggs, chicken, steak, veggies, whatever!

There is not fat, no excess sodium, plus it helps you get those very little extra veggies in!

I find salsa to be a great flavor substitute and additive with out adding extra fat, calories, and blah blah blah.

During my cut for my show I eventually cut it out the last two weeks, but during my off season I use the recommended servings hat are on the label usually salsa is 2 tbspns, I also use bbq sauces, marinades, and other things during my off season.

The top two I use are SALSA AND MRS. DASH SAUCES

Feel The Power
10-13-08, 12:45 pm
cool sounds good. thanks for the info!

The salsa is def an adder for some flavor, salt and pepper can be just too bland and plain!

Plus you can put it on a lot of foods like eggs, chicken, steak, veggies, whatever!

There is not fat, no excess sodium, plus it helps you get those very little extra veggies in!

I find salsa to be a great flavor substitute and additive with out adding extra fat, calories, and blah blah blah.

During my cut for my show I eventually cut it out the last two weeks, but during my off season I use the recommended servings hat are on the label usually salsa is 2 tbspns, I also use bbq sauces, marinades, and other things during my off season.

The top two I use are SALSA AND MRS. DASH SAUCES

Mr. Aestheticz
10-13-08, 1:09 pm
I have been doing some thinking, reading, and a little research!

I am going to switch things up a little bit, nothing drastic, just tweak how I do and go about a few things and see how it works out for me!

Keep posted and you will see >)

...EASY!!!

Pizzalamp
10-13-08, 2:19 pm
I have been doing some thinking, reading, and a little research!

I am going to switch things up a little bit, nothing drastic, just tweak how I do and go about a few things and see how it works out for me!

Keep posted and you will see >)

...EASY!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The Epidemic
10-13-08, 9:22 pm
TAKE A LOOK--http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=531679#post531679

Mr. Aestheticz
10-14-08, 8:19 am
TURNED IT UP A NOTCH, TIME TO GET READY FOR SOME SERIOUS WEIGHT!!!

Moving in slowly but surely!

Abs
Hanging Leg Raises - 3 x 12
Rope Crunches - 3 x 12

Back
Dead Lifts - 5 x 6-10 - 135 (20 rep warm-up), 185 x 10, 205 x 10, 225 x 10, 255 x 10, 275 x 10
Smith Chin-Pull - 5 x 6-10 - BW X 10, BW X 10, BW X 10, 10 X 10, 20 X 10
BB Row - 5 x 6-10 - 155 X 10, 165 X 10, 175 X 10, 185 X 10, 195 X 8, 205 X 8
Seated Row - 5 x 6-10 - 140 X 10, 160 X 10, 180 X 10, 200 X 8, 220 X 6
BB Shrug - 5 x 6-10 - 185 X 10, 205 X 10, 215 X 10, 225 X 10, 245 X 10
DB Shrugs - 5 x 6-10 - 60 X 10, 70 X 10, 80 X 10, 90 X 10, 100 X 8

Cardio - Treadmill

TheDarkHalf
10-14-08, 12:56 pm
TURNED IT UP A NOTCH, TIME TO GET READY FOR SOME SERIOUS WEIGHT!!!

Moving in slowly but surely!

Abs
Rope Crunches - 3 x 12

Back
Dead Lifts - 5 x 6-10 - 135 (20 rep warm-up), 185 x 10, 205 x 10, 225 x 10, 255 x 10, 275 x 10
Smith Chin-Pull - 5 x 6-10 - BW X 10, BW X 10, BW X 10, 10 X 10, 20 X 10
BB Row - 5 x 6-10 - 155 X 10, 165 X 10, 175 X 10, 185 X 10, 195 X 8, 205 X 8
Seated Row - 5 x 6-10 - 140 X 10, 160 X 10, 180 X 10, 200 X 8, 220 X 6
BB Shrug - 5 x 6-10 - 185 X 10, 205 X 10, 215 X 10, 225 X 10, 245 X 10
DB Shrugs - 5 x 6-10 - 60 X 10, 70 X 10, 80 X 10, 90 X 10, 100 X 8

Cardio - Treadmill

So what's your plan for cardio? Gonna trim it down to 2 or 3 days a week?

Mr. Aestheticz
10-14-08, 1:16 pm
So what's your plan for cardio? Gonna trim it down to 2 or 3 days a week?

I have doing some looking and research on here and on bb.com and saw somethings that caught my eye!

I have two choices of what I can do for cardio

Workout 1
I can do 20-30 minutes of LI cardio after my lifting sessions and on my off days I take completely off (no lifting/no cardio)!

Workout 2
I can do no cardio after lifting, and do 30 minutes of HIT cardio on my off days (no lifting)!

So basically I will either be doing 30 minutes of LI cardio 4 days a week after my lifts or HIT cardio twice a week on my off days. This way I am not over training and over doing it and it gives me choices based on how I am feeling that day/week.

TheDarkHalf
10-14-08, 3:05 pm
I have doing some looking and research on here and on bb.com and saw somethings that caught my eye!

Workout 1
I can do 20-30 minutes of LI cardio after my lifting sessions and on my off days I take completely off (no lifting/no cardio)!

Workout 2
I can do no cardio after lifting, and do 30 minutes of HIT cardio on my off days (no lifting)!

So basically I will either be doing 30 minutes of LI cardio 4 days a week after my lifts or HIT cardio twice a week on my off days. This way I am not over training and over doing it and it gives me choices based on how I am feeling that day/week.

I like your thoughts on that, and you can switch it up from week to week. I've been slowly weening myself off of cardio, and i'm finding it harder to do than I thought it would be since I have been doing it for sooooo long. This is definitely the answer i've been looking for to how to handle cardio during my next bulk.

Mr. Aestheticz
10-14-08, 3:13 pm
I like your thoughts on that, and you can switch it up from week to week. I've been slowly weening myself off of cardio, and i'm finding it harder to do than I thought it would be since I have been doing it for sooooo long. This is definitely the answer i've been looking for to how to handle cardio during my next bulk.

Glad I was of service and able to help!

Today is a schweet day because I am completely off and am going straight home and taking a nap lmao!

Let me know how it works out for you, I just started this method this week, so I will see how it works. From what I saw/read even though on your day off (no cardio/no lifting) as long as you maintain cardio year round, proper training, and proper diet your body stays at high metabolic rate even on your days of doing nothing!

TheDarkHalf
10-14-08, 7:53 pm
Glad I was of service and able to help!

Today is a schweet day because I am completely off and am going straight home and taking a nap lmao!

Let me know how it works out for you, I just started this method this week, so I will see how it works. From what I saw/read even though on your day off (no cardio/no lifting) as long as you maintain cardio year round, proper training, and proper diet your body stays at high metabolic rate even on your days of doing nothing!

Will do. I do have to say that 20-30 mins of cardio 4 days (5 in my case) seems excessive while on a bulk, even if it is light - what do you define as "light cardio"? Just don't want to waste the calories, but understand that keeping as much fat off as possible is important as well.

Mr. Aestheticz
10-15-08, 8:15 am
Will do. I do have to say that 20-30 mins of cardio 4 days (5 in my case) seems excessive while on a bulk, even if it is light - what do you define as "light cardio"? Just don't want to waste the calories, but understand that keeping as much fat off as possible is important as well.

My post work-out cardio is basically going to be on the treadmill on an incline at 4.0 mph!

The incline is up to you, i hate the elyptical, the stair master and so forth, so I am sticking with the old school treadmill!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-15-08, 8:16 am
Went home after work and did some packing and organizing for my move to NC!

Also kicked the shit with the old man for a few!

Pizzalamp
10-15-08, 11:09 pm
Youre Gonna Be Pumped At The Gym And Stuffed At The Diner On Sat! I Cant Wait I Need To Live Closer To That Gym Lol

Mr. Aestheticz
10-16-08, 8:17 am
Youre Gonna Be Pumped At The Gym And Stuffed At The Diner On Sat! I Cant Wait I Need To Live Closer To That Gym Lol

Me like lol!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-16-08, 8:22 am
Warm Up
Elliptical - 5 minutes
Stretch - 5 minutes
Extensions - 1 x 30
Curls - 1 x 30

Legs
Squats - 5 x 6-10 - 135 (20 rep warm-up), 135 (15 rep warm-up), 185 x 10, 205 x 10 , 225 x 10, 255 x 10, 275 x 10
Swinging DB Stiff Deads - 5 x 6-10 - 60 x 10, 70 x 10, 80 x 10, 90 x 10, 100 x 10
Extensions - 5 x 6-10 - 135 x 10, 165 x 10, 195 x 10, 210 x 10, 225 x 10
Hanging Glute/Ham Curls - 5 x 6-10 - Body Weight 5 x 10
Walking DB Lunges - 5 x 6-10 - 50 x 10, 60 x 10, 70 x 10, 80 x 8, 90 x 6
Glute Kick's - 5 x 6-10 - 40 x 10, 60 x 10, 80 x 10, 100 x 10, 120 x 10

Cardio - Treadmill
Resistance: 10%

Mr. Aestheticz
10-16-08, 10:29 am
My back is still soar from the session on Monday lol!

VERY NICE <~~~ Borat

The Epidemic
10-16-08, 3:56 pm
me u n tony gotta train soon

Mr. Aestheticz
10-16-08, 4:01 pm
me u n tony gotta train soon

Tony who?

JUGGERNAUT
10-16-08, 4:06 pm
tear it up!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-17-08, 2:39 pm
Went home napped and chilled!

firsthorseman97
10-17-08, 3:05 pm
Nice journey you have here. Consider me subbed!

sly06
10-17-08, 3:14 pm

x2...in here for the ride. Also, congrats on your win at your last competition.

Mr. Aestheticz
10-17-08, 3:26 pm

x2...in here for the ride. Also, congrats on your win at your last competition.

Glad to have you both aboard, and it is def greatly appreciated!

Stay tuned and strap in I am only 4 weeks in and this shit is gonna get crazy >)

...EASY!!!

zanderfever
10-17-08, 3:29 pm
275 x 10... That must have burned...

Mr. Aestheticz
10-17-08, 3:32 pm
275 x 10... That must have burned...

To be real it really didn't burn, I have felt dramatic difference since using Intra-Aid.

It helps me get that extra rep and push, plush I can tell it really refuels and reloads my body, next week I am bumping up the weight pretty well on squats. I mean it's not 405 or anything but a decent bump up!

SLOWLY BUT SURELY IS MY MOTTO

BBBUUUTTT let me tell you those walking DB lunches were a BITCH lmao!

My legs are def feeling it today though boy, went to take shit after lunch OUCH!

Feel The Power
10-17-08, 4:15 pm
looking strong big guy.. I am noticing the difference with intra-aid as well.

Mr. Aestheticz
10-17-08, 4:19 pm
looking strong big guy.. I am noticing the difference with intra-aid as well.

Def best intr-supplement I have ever used plus with the Storm mixed in!

PHENOMENAL!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-18-08, 6:55 pm
Abs
Oblique Rope Crunches - 3 x 12
Hyperextensions - 3 x 12

Chest and Shoulders
Warm-Up - 30 push ups
DB Incline - 5 x 6-10 - 40 (20 rep warm-up), 60 x 10, 70 x 10, 80 x10, 90 x 8, 100 x 6
BB Flat - 5 x 6-10 - 155 x 10, 165 x 10, 170 x 10, 175 x 8, 185 x 6
DB Incline Flies - 5 x 6-10 - 30 x 10, 40 x 10, 50 x 10, 60 x 8, 70 x 6 super set w/ dips
Chest Dips - 5 x 6-10 - 5 x bodyweight x 10
Smith Seated Shoulder Press - 5 x 6-10 - 135 x 10, 145 x 10, 150 x 10, 155 x 8, 160 x 6
DB Lateral Raise - 5 x 6-10 - 20 x 10, 25 x 10, 30 x 10, 35 x 10, 40 x 10

No cardio gym was closing!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-18-08, 7:02 pm
Arms
BB Drag Curls - 5 x 6-10 - Bar (20 rep warm-up), 65 x 10, 85 x 10, 95 x 10, 115 x 10, 135 x 10
CG Bench - 5 x 6-10 - 155 x 10, 165 x 10, 175 x 10, 185 x 8, 205 x 6
DB Curls - 5 x 6-10 - 20 x 10, 30 x 10, 40 x 10, 50 x 6, 55 x 6
Machine over head ext. - 5 x 6-10 - 120 x 10, 140 x 10, 160 x 10, 180 x 10, 200 x 10
Forearm Wrist Curls - 1 x 100 - 40 x 100

Calves
Standing - 5 x 6-10 - 120 x 10, 130 x 10, 140 x 10, 150 x 10, 160 x 10
Seated - 5 x 6-10 - 120 x 10, 130 x 10, 140 x 10, 150 x 10, 180 x 10

No cardio!

TheDarkHalf
10-18-08, 8:49 pm
Arms
BB Drag Curls - 5 x 6-10 - Bar (20 rep warm-up), 65 x 10, 85 x 10, 95 x 10, 115 x 10, 135 x 10
CG Bench - 5 x 6-10 - 155 x 10, 165 x 10, 175 x 10, 185 x 8, 205 x 6
DB Curls - 5 x 6-10 - 20 x 10, 30 x 10, 40 x 10, 50 x 6, 55 x 6
Machine over head ext. - 5 x 6-10 - 120 x 10, 140 x 10, 160 x 10, 180 x 10, 200 x 10
Forearm Wrist Curls - 1 x 100 - 40 x 100

Calves
Standing - 5 x 6-10 - 120 x 10, 130 x 10, 140 x 10, 150 x 10, 160 x 10
Seated - 5 x 6-10 - 120 x 10, 130 x 10, 140 x 10, 150 x 10, 180 x 10

No cardio!

Numbers are looking strong my friend. You're gonna get big and scary!

Pizzalamp
10-19-08, 10:10 am
great seeing u again rj-u put on some major size since i last saw u...looking very good

have a safe move

Mr. Aestheticz
10-20-08, 9:08 am
great seeing u again rj-u put on some major size since i last saw u...looking very good

have a safe move

Grant always a pleasure to see you also bro, thanks again, you def beefed up since last also, great work and much blessings to you and your journey!

TIL NEXT TIME!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-20-08, 9:09 am
Here is an updated pic of my progress so far!

Weight: 190 lbs (gained 20 since my show)!

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m274/RPerkins45/11-1.jpg

Mr. Aestheticz
10-20-08, 9:20 am
4,000 Calories on “Training Days’”
Meal 1: 10 egg whites w/ 2 tbspn of salsa + 3/4 cup of oatmeal w/ 18 almonds + 2 tbspn raisins + 8 oz’s of fat free milk
Meal 3: 5 oz chicken w/ 8 tspn evoo minced garlic sauce on 1 1/4 cup of grain pasta + spinach
Meal 4: 5 oz chicken w/ sauce + 1 cup broccoli + 8 oz sweet potato + 40 peanuts
Meal 5: 5 oz steak w/ 4 tspn evoo minced garlic w/ ¾ cup chopped tomatos on 1 1/2 cup of broccoli + 2/5 cup of brown rice
Meal 6: 3 scoops of Torrent + 8 tspns of natty p/b + 8 oz's of milk
Meal 7: 1 1/4 cup of cottage cheese w/ 8 tsp of natty p/b + 1 banana + 1/2 cup of oatmeal

Wake up: 1 Tspn of EAA Stak w/ 1 Animal Pak + 1 Animal Flex + 1 Animal Omega
Meal 1: 3 Uni-Liver
Meal 2: 3 Uni-Liver
Meal 3: 3 Uni-Liver
Meal 4: 3 Uni-Liver
Meal 5: 3 Uni-Liver
BWO: 1 Serving Shock
DWO: 1 Serving Intra-Aid + 1 Serving Storm + 1 Serving Glutamine
PWO: 1 Tspn of EAA Stak + 1 Serving Glutamine (Drink with PWO Meal 6)
Meal 6: 3 Uni-Liver
Meal 7: 3 Uni-Liver

3,500 Calories on “Non-Training Days’”
Meal 1: 8 egg whites w/ 2 tbspn of salsa + 3/4 cup of oatmeal w/ 24 almonds + 2 tbspn raisins + 8 oz’s of fat free milk
Meal 2: 5 oz chicken w/ sauce + 1 cup brown rice + apple w/6 tspn of natty p/b
Meal 3: 5 oz chicken w/ 6 tspn evoo minced garlic sauce on 1 1/4 cup of grain pasta + spinach
Meal 5: 5 oz steak w/ 3 tspn evoo minced garlic w/ ¾ cup chopped tomatos on 1 1/2 cup of broccoli + 2/5 cup of brown rice
Meal 6: 2 scoops of whey + 8 tspns of natty p/b + 8 oz's of milk + 1 cup of broccoli + 4 oz sweet potato
Meal 7: 1 1/4 cup of cottage cheese w/ 6 tsp of natty p/b + 1 banana

Wake up: 1 Tspn of EAA Stak w/ 1 Animal Pak + 1 Animal Flex
Meal 1: 3 Uni-Liver w/ 1Fish Oil
Meal 2: 3 Uni-Liver w/ 1Fish Oil
Meal 3: 3 Uni-Liver w/ 1Fish Oil
Meal 4: 3 Uni-Liver w/ 1Fish Oil
Meal 5: 3 Uni-Liver w/ 1Fish Oil
Meal 6: 3 Uni-Liver w/ 1Fish Oil
Meal 7: 3 Uni-Liver w/ 1Fish Oil

firsthorseman97
10-20-08, 9:35 am
Your diet looks spot on. I like all the whole food meals, can't beat it. Time to grow!

TheDarkHalf
10-20-08, 9:44 am
What's this??? A clean bulker??? Booooooooooooo......

Just kidding bro, I noticed you are still eating more chicken than red meat - any plans to switch to more steak, beef, etc?

I noticed you drop your cals on off days, why not keep them the same as training days? You're still growing on those off days!

Keep up the good work man everything is looking solid.

Mr. Aestheticz
10-20-08, 9:50 am
Your diet looks spot on. I like all the whole food meals, can't beat it. Time to grow!

I love to eat and just popping shakes is a waste to me unless you are on the go you know!

PUMPING IT UP!

sanga
10-20-08, 9:54 am
Looks great mate.

8 tspns are these teaspoons or tablespoons?

Mr. Aestheticz
10-20-08, 10:01 am
Week 5: 3 x 8
Week 6: 3 x 6
Week 7: 3 x 4
Week 8: 3 x 2

Monday "Upper Body"
Smith Press Incline
T-Bar Rows
Pec Deck Flies
DB Press
Reverse Shrugs

Wednesday "Lower Body
Squats
BB Stiff Deads
Incline Calf Raises
Machine Preacher Curls
Dips

Friday "Upper Body
DB Flat Press
Lat Pull Downs
Incline DB Fly
Incline Reverse Flies
DB Shrugs

Saturday
Deadlifts
Leg Press
Machine Calf Press
Machine Hammer Curls
V-Bar Pushdown

Mr. Aestheticz
10-20-08, 10:03 am
Looks great mate.

8 tspns are these teaspoons or tablespoons?

Tspns = Teaspoons and Tbspns = Tablespoons

Thank you sir, just trying to keep it clean!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-20-08, 10:20 am
What's this??? A clean bulker??? Booooooooooooo......

Just kidding bro, I noticed you are still eating more chicken than red meat - any plans to switch to more steak, beef, etc?

I noticed you drop your cals on off days, why not keep them the same as training days? You're still growing on those off days!

Keep up the good work man everything is looking solid.

Yeah I am still eating more chicken than red meat do to keep my lean gains at a maximum!

I have my one serving of RED meat a day, but eventually will switch up when I want to switch up my diet and so forth. This diet I am on now is just for 12 weeks then I am taking a week off then going on another diet, I like switching it up and keep my body guessing lifting and diet wise!

I am def still growing on the off days, but I am a believer that your body doesn't need as many cal's and certain amounts of macro nutrients on off days. The things that i drop the most are my carbs. From what I have read and researched is that if you constantly juggle and cycle your carbs you are always tricking your body because it thinks it is going to get the same everyday and when it doesn't and you juggle it, it turns your metabolism into a fat burning machine.

I like this method and I feel comfy with it, plus I am still eating good amounts of food on my off days to keep my full.

Thanks bro i am pushing!

ALSO JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T SEE IT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S NOT THERE

Meaning that trust me cheeseburgers, burritos, and pop-tarts are my best friend at time lmao!

sanga
10-20-08, 10:27 am
Tspns = Teaspoons and Tbspns = Tablespoons

Thank you sir, just trying to keep it clean!

Ahh yes, my oversight, thanks mate.

Mr. Aestheticz
10-20-08, 10:31 am
Ahh yes, my oversight, thanks mate.

No Worries!

TheDarkHalf
10-20-08, 11:37 am
Yeah I am still eating more chicken than red meat do to keep my lean gains at a maximum!

I have my one serving of RED meat a day, but eventually will switch up when I want to switch up my diet and so forth. This diet I am on now is just for 12 weeks then I am taking a week off then going on another diet, I like switching it up and keep my body guessing lifting and diet wise!

I am def still growing on the off days, but I am a believer that your body doesn't need as many cal's and certain amounts of macro nutrients on off days. The things that i drop the most are my carbs. From what I have read and researched is that if you constantly juggle and cycle your carbs you are always tricking your body because it thinks it is going to get the same everyday and when it doesn't and you juggle it, it turns your metabolism into a fat burning machine.

I like this method and I feel comfy with it, plus I am still eating good amounts of food on my off days to keep my full.

Thanks bro i am pushing!

ALSO JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T SEE IT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S NOT THERE

Meaning that trust me cheeseburgers, burritos, and pop-tarts are my best friend at time lmao!

Right on brother, looking forward to see the end result of this bulk

sly06
10-20-08, 4:49 pm
Diet is looking spot on and your routins is also. Love the consistancy and dedication. It's the only way to grow. Keep it up.

Mr. Aestheticz
10-20-08, 9:00 pm
Diet is looking spot on and your routins is also. Love the consistancy and dedication. It's the only way to grow. Keep it up.

Yeah bro staying on point, here an there my fiancee is killnig with eating and having a drink or two lol!

Other wise justtaking it slow and day by day being i am taking a year to a year and a half off!

Good looks on stopping through!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-21-08, 8:28 am
Abs
Rope Crunches - 3 x 12

Upper Body
Incline Smith Press - 3 x 8 - 100lbs
BB Rows - 3 x 8 - 225 lbs
Seated Machine Flies - 4 x 10 - 135, 165, 195, 210 lbs
DB Press - 3 x 8 - 70 lbs
Reverse Shrugs - 3 x 8 - 225 lbs

Cardio - Treadmill
Speed: 4.0 MPH

sly06
10-21-08, 9:22 am
Abs
Rope Crunches - 3 x 12

Upper Body
Incline Smith Press - 3 x 8 - 100lbs
BB Rows - 3 x 8 - 225 lbs
Seated Machine Flies - 4 x 10 - 135, 165, 195, 210 lbs
DB Press - 3 x 8 - 70 lbs
Reverse Shrugs - 3 x 8 - 225 lbs

Cardio - Treadmill

Nice numbers and good workout!! Still doing Cardio in your off season?

Mr. Aestheticz
10-21-08, 9:29 am
Nice numbers and good workout!! Still doing Cardio in your off season?

Thanks!

Of course I am; cardio in my eyes (and this is my opinion) should be done year round!

Besides it helps keep my fat gains to a very minimum, it helps with my muscle conditioning which in turn will help with my heavy lifts, also doing cardio helps increase your appetite, so like now when I am eating 7 meals a day cardio helps keep my appetite going so I can eat and grow. Also cardio helps with "duration" meaning that I can last longer during my lifts and get those extra reps as compared to not doing cardio.

So I choose to do cardio year round as in my eyes it is required; but that is my opinion).

Plus i only do cardio 2 to 4 times a week for a maximum of 30 minutes, whether it be post training or on my off day!

sly06
10-21-08, 9:30 am
Thanks!

Of course I am; cardio in my eyes (and this is my opinion) should be done year round!

Besides it helps keep my fat gains to a very minimum, it helps with my muscle conditioning which in turn will help with my heavy lifts, also doing cardio helps increase your appetite, so like now when I am eating 7 meals a day cardio helps keep my appetite going so I can eat and grow. Also cardio helps with "duration" meaning that I can last longer during my lifts and get those extra reps as compared to not doing cardio.

So I choose to do cardio year round as in my eyes it is required; but that is my opinion).

I like your ideas. Now will you vary in how long you do cardio in your off season and contest season?

Mr. Aestheticz
10-21-08, 9:36 am

Workout 1

Workout 2

This is a previous post on page 5 I think!

I like your ideas. Now will you vary in how long you do cardio in your off season and contest season?

Check it out this is what I have been doing, but lately been doing 30 minutes of LI after training and taking Tuesdays Thursdays and Sundays completely off, and I have noticed that I have been growing quicker and cutting more fat.

Mr. Aestheticz
10-22-08, 8:12 am
Went home showered took a nap, woke up ate, watched tv, and chilled!

TheDarkHalf
10-22-08, 9:49 am
Went home showered took a nap, woke up ate, watched tv, and chilled!

sounds like a rough day, ass =p

Mr. Aestheticz
10-22-08, 10:06 am
sounds like a rough day, ass =p

Well all next week is going to be HELL being I am wrapping up my moving process to NC!

TheDarkHalf
10-22-08, 1:26 pm
Well all next week is going to be HELL being I am wrapping up my moving process to NC!

Right on brother, good luck with the move!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-22-08, 3:45 pm
Right on brother, good luck with the move!

Good looks dude I greatly appreciate it, I can not wait to he fuck up out of CT and make my new home in NC!

zanderfever
10-22-08, 5:12 pm
Good looks dude I greatly appreciate it, I can not wait to he fuck up out of CT and make my new home in NC!

Be sure to find some Animals!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-23-08, 8:29 am
Warm-Up
Elyptical - 5 Minutes
Extensions - 1 x 30
Curls - 1 x 30
Standing Calf Raises - 1 x 30

Legs
Squats - 3 x 8 - Warm-Up 135 x 20, 185 x 15, 225 x 12 / Working Sets 315 x 8
BB Stiff Deads - 3 x 8 - 205 lbs
Incline Calf Raise - 3 x 8 - 200 lbs
Preacher Machine Curls - Warm-Up 40 x 20, 60 x 15, 80 x 12 / Working Sets 110 x 8
Dips - Warm-Up Body Weight x 30 / Working Sets 3 Chains = 45 lbs x 8

Cardio
Time: 30 minutes

sly06
10-23-08, 9:45 am
Excellent workout bro!

JUGGERNAUT
10-23-08, 9:51 am
I'm watching and I like what I see in your training.

Mr. Aestheticz
10-23-08, 10:13 am
Excellent workout bro!

Thanks bro just out here grinding!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-23-08, 10:15 am
I'm watching and I like what I see in your training.

Just switching it up bro and breaking away from the norm and seeing where they take me!

Felt good to put 315 back on my back and bang it out, slowly and surely numbers are going up and heading in the right direction!

I have a lot of time behind me!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-24-08, 8:33 am
Home and napped and cooked my food and packed my clothes for my weekend in Massachusetts with my fiancee!

zanderfever
10-24-08, 8:36 am
Home and napped and cooked my food and packed my clothes for my weekend in Massachusetts with my fiancee!

Enjoy the trip, Mr. A. Relax and enjoy yourself.

Mr. Aestheticz
10-24-08, 8:55 am
Enjoy the trip, Mr. A. Relax and enjoy yourself.

We will be in the gym tonight and tomorrow though, we are getting her some what warmed up because she wants to compete in figure lol.

Anyways we will enjoy and be with here family celebrating her brothers b-day and her family is having a Halloween party so good times ahead!

I will pot my sessions for today and tomorrow on Monday!

...EASY!!!

TheDarkHalf
10-24-08, 9:23 am
We will be in the gym tonight and tomorrow though, we are getting her some what warmed up because she wants to compete in figure lol.

Anyways we will enjoy and be with here family celebrating her brothers b-day and her family is having a Halloween party so good times ahead!

I will pot my sessions for today and tomorrow on Monday!

...EASY!!!

I noticed you said "Halloween Party" - to me that says......."I'm getting wasted" lol. With Halloween around the corner, what are your views on drinking in the off-season (obviously drinking is outlawed pre-contest).

Mr. Aestheticz
10-24-08, 9:36 am
I noticed you said "Halloween Party" - to me that says......."I'm getting wasted" lol. With Halloween around the corner, what are your views on drinking in the off-season (obviously drinking is outlawed pre-contest).

I have gotten drunk twice so far in my off-season (did I fail to mention that lmao)!

I mean we all know alcohol is empty calories that our body does not use, and all these other allegations that it lowers testosterone and all this other blah blah blah (to me that applies to someone who drinks consistently everyday)!

There is nothing wrong with enjoying yourself and going out to have a few drinks with your friends, family, or significant other. Real quick my fiancee is my biggest supporter and fan, so when I sacrifice when getting ready for a show or something else she has to sacrifice. When i can't eat out she can't eat out, when I have to stop what I am doing to eat she has to stop as well.

She has sacrificed a lot out of her life and knows what the future holds because my plans become her plans. I made a promise to her that I would be very lenient at times (mainly twice a month) if she wanted to go out to eat , or for a few drinks, or both. So this past weekend we went out for a few drinks (ok a lot of drinks lmao).

There is nothing wrong with having some drinks during your off-season in my eyes as long it is not abused. I tend to have BACARDI AND DIET COKE OR GREY GOOSE ON THE ROCKS. I try to eliminate those excess sugars and calories form juices and beers. Also better believe the very next day my ass is on the treadmill doing cardio to burn some of it off.

I mean it is only 1 day out of the week (not Monday through Sunday like college lol), plus I still make sure my diet is 100% on course and on point, and if i know we are going out for a few drinks I drop my calories for that day so I am not adding more and more to my daily in take. So this weekend there will be no drinking (it is a party but nothing like that, more like a kid party for the kid sin her family lol), so diet soda or Hawaiian punch will be flowing lmao.

TheDarkHalf
10-24-08, 12:32 pm
I have gotten drunk twice so far in my off-season (did I fail to mention that lmao)!

I mean we all know alcohol is empty calories that our body does not use, and all these other allegations that it lowers testosterone and all this other blah blah blah (to me that applies to someone who drinks consistently everyday)!

There is nothing wrong with enjoying yourself and going out to have a few drinks with your friends, family, or significant other. Real quick my fiancee is my biggest supporter and fan, so when I sacrifice when getting ready for a show or something else she has to sacrifice. When i can't eat out she can't eat out, when I have to stop what I am doing to eat she has to stop as well.

She has sacrificed a lot out of her life and knows what the future holds because my plans become her plans. I made a promise to her that I would be very lenient at times (mainly twice a month) if she wanted to go out to eat , or for a few drinks, or both. So this past weekend we went out for a few drinks (ok a lot of drinks lmao).

There is nothing wrong with having some drinks during your off-season in my eyes as long it is not abused. I tend to have BACARDI AND DIET COKE OR GREY GOOSE ON THE ROCKS. I try to eliminate those excess sugars and calories form juices and beers. Also better believe the very next day my ass is on the treadmill doing cardio to burn some of it off.

I mean it is only 1 day out of the week (not Monday through Sunday like college lol), plus I still make sure my diet is 100% on course and on point, and if i know we are going out for a few drinks I drop my calories for that day so I am not adding more and more to my daily in take. So this weekend there will be no drinking (it is a party but nothing like that, more like a kid party for the kid sin her family lol), so diet soda or Hawaiian punch will be flowing lmao.

Right on brother, i'm the same way. I usually only drink on saturday and once in a great while on friday - and I too do the barcardi and diet or just whatever on the rocks. I used to drink 6 to 7 days out of the week (which would sometimes result in a 13-14 day binge) while I was in college, and yes I still woke up and lifted went to class, etc (my gpa was higher during this period than all of my college career - 3.5!). People read your journey and I thought this would be a topic worthy of discussion.

Mr. Aestheticz
10-26-08, 8:34 pm
Right on brother, i'm the same way. I usually only drink on saturday and once in a great while on friday - and I too do the barcardi and diet or just whatever on the rocks. I used to drink 6 to 7 days out of the week (which would sometimes result in a 13-14 day binge) while I was in college, and yes I still woke up and lifted went to class, etc (my gpa was higher during this period than all of my college career - 3.5!). People read your journey and I thought this would be a topic worthy of discussion.

That is what we do talk, share, and keep it REAL!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-26-08, 8:45 pm
Well I got to MA and my fiancee had a little surprise for me set up askingme if it was ok if we skipped the gym!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was ready to be like "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME"?!!!?!!!

She told me to trust her and do not worry, so we skipped out on the gym and she took me to a little surprise!

A SPA, A MOTHERFUCKING SPA, NOT A WHORE HOUSE, A FULL BLOW SAUNA, JACCUZI, AND MASSAGE THERAPY SPA!!!

I was shocked and in AWWWWW, I have never done that before and always wanted to go to one and she treated me to one, well she tagged alogn also!

We chilled in the jacuzzi for 30 minutes and got a 45 minute full body massage!

Bros it was fucking heaven, something every serious lifter needs to do and go to!

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m274/RPerkins45/1-1.jpg

Mr. Aestheticz
10-26-08, 8:49 pm
Abs
Hyperextensions - 3 x 12

Upper Body
DB Flat Bench - 3 x 8 - 30 (20 rep warmup), 40 (15 rep warmup), 50 (12 rep warmup), 90 lbs x 8
Lat Pull Down - 3 x 8 - 120 lbs x 8
DB ncline Flies - 3 x 8 - 55 lbs x 8
Seated Reverse DB Flies - 3 x 8 - 35 lbs x 8
DB Shrugs - 3 x 8 - 100 lbs x 8

I used my new ANIMAL strap I won on the promo and these things are comfortable and the shit!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-26-08, 8:52 pm
Warm Up
Elyptical 5 minutes
Stretch 5 minutes

Lower Body
Dead Lifts - 3x 8 - 135 (20 rep warmup), 185 (15 rep warmup), 225 (12 rep warm up), 315 lbs x 8
Leg Press - 3x 8 - 4 pies each side (30 rep warmup), 8 pies each side x 8
Leg Press Calf Press - 3 x 8 - 4 pies each side x 8
EZ barl Cable Curls - 3 x 8 - 110 lbs x 8
V Bar Pushdwons - 3 x 8 - 120 lbs x 8

DEADS WERE CAKE, BUMPING UP NEXT WEEK!

TheDarkHalf
10-26-08, 10:56 pm
Yo man your numbers are looking strong and that's sick you went to that spa. I've always wanted to go to one of those myself - looks like i'll have to hit one up!

jer
10-27-08, 9:53 am
Man, I want to go to a spa. lol

Shit looks mad relaxing. I'm sure it helped with all the stress of moving.

That's a good girl you got there.

Mr. Aestheticz
10-27-08, 10:27 am
Yo man your numbers are looking strong and that's sick you went to that spa. I've always wanted to go to one of those myself - looks like i'll have to hit one up!

You def have to go it helps with all the stress relief and relaxation!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-27-08, 10:29 am
Man, I want to go to a spa. lol

Shit looks mad relaxing. I'm sure it helped with all the stress of moving.

That's a good girl you got there.

Now I feel bad after I was complaining she made me late to the ABC lmao!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-27-08, 2:59 pm
Abs
Rope Crunches - 3 x 12

Upper Body
Incline Smith Press - 3 x 6 - 110lbs
BB Rows - 3 x 6 - 255 lbs
Seated Machine Flies - 4 x 8 - 165, 195, 210, 225 lbs
DB Press - 3 x 6 - 80 lbs
Reverse Shrugs - 3 x 6 - 275 lbs

Def bumped up the weight being I dropped the rep count this week!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-28-08, 2:04 pm
Cardio

Did and experimetned with 45 minutes of HIT cardio!

Burned 700 calories!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-29-08, 4:03 pm
Warm-Up
Power Squat - 1 x 20
Hack Squat - 1 x 20
Extensions - 1 x 20
Curls - 1 x 20
Standing Calf Raises - 1 x 20

Legs
Squats - 3 x 6 - Warm-Up 135 x 15, 185 x 12, 225 x 10 / Working Sets 345 x 6
BB Stiff Deads - 3 x 6 - 225 lbs
Incline Calf Raise - 3 x 6 - 230 lbs
Preacher Machine Curls - Warm-Up 60 x 15, 70 x 12, 90 x 10 / Working Sets 130 x 6
Dips - Warm-Up Body Weight x 30 / Working Sets 4 Chains = 60 lbs x 6

Mr. Aestheticz
10-29-08, 5:43 pm
I have been doing a lot of look at my procedures and how I have been going about with my diet and I have come to realize I do not like it at all and it is very annoyinig!

I thought that keeping track and trace of every calorie would benefit me, I have come to realize it is fucking annoying and a pain in my ass. It would have me on edge always worrying about over eating and so forth. Fuck it I am not getting ready for a show so I do not need to keep as on my diet (count and track of calories) as much as I have been.

I have also realized that this diet i was trying was not working for me. I am just gonna stick with simplet meals and simple food choices, I was trying ot get too fancy and too pretty. I mean I will not be getting sloppy and be like fuck and gorge. I will just make smarter choices just go with the flow of how I am feeling appetite wise and so forth.

So i will no longer be poasting my diets and sof forth, if anything the only things I will be posting are my supps!

...EASY!!!

NickSP
10-29-08, 5:50 pm
Now that's more my style, I like the sound of it

Mr. Aestheticz
10-29-08, 5:56 pm
Now that's more my style, I like the sound of it

Why am I not surprised you would be the first person to respond to that lmao!!!

TheDarkHalf
10-29-08, 10:17 pm
I have been doing a lot of look at my procedures and how I have been going about with my diet and I have come to realize I do not like it at all and it is very annoyinig!

I thought that keeping track and trace of every calorie would benefit me, I have come to realize it is fucking annoying and a pain in my ass. It would have me on edge always worrying about over eating and so forth. Fuck it I am not getting ready for a show so I do not need to keep as on my diet (count and track of calories) as much as I have been.

I have also realized that this diet i was trying was not working for me. I am just gonna stick with simplet meals and simple food choices, I was trying ot get too fancy and too pretty. I mean I will not be getting sloppy and be like fuck and gorge. I will just make smarter choices just go with the flow of how I am feeling appetite wise and so forth.

So i will no longer be poasting my diets and sof forth, if anything the only things I will be posting are my supps!

...EASY!!!

That's the same approach i'm going to take. I'm just going to make sure I get the protein in I want per day (atleast 2g per lb), and if i'm hungry i'm going to eat regardless of when my last meal was. I'm keeping my carb sources clean for the most part during the week - and I enjoy myself and do a little straying on the weekends.

Mr. Aestheticz
10-30-08, 11:29 am
Did 10 x 100 meter sprints!

All I can say is.....................WWWOOOWWW!!!

NickSP
10-30-08, 12:17 pm
Why am I not surprised you would be the first person to respond to that lmao!!!

"and be a simple kind of man"

Lift, eat, grow.
Eat less, eat clean, look better.

Feel The Power
11-01-08, 7:37 pm
Hey big guy,

I was wondering about the super cuts.. is that a good fat burner? I noticed you have been using it.. I have tried animal cuts before with decent results.. just was wondering your thoughts on this one and how you like it cause I'm thinking about giving it a try for something different. Let me know when you get a chance.

Thanks!

Pizzalamp
11-02-08, 10:30 am
whats up rj????? how u been?
i saw in your diet u had peanut butter w/ torrent post...how come?

zanderfever
11-02-08, 8:12 pm
Did 10 x 100 meter sprints!

All I can say is.....................WWWOOOWWW!!!

Owch...

JUGGERNAUT
11-03-08, 9:56 am
sprints rock

Mr. Aestheticz
11-03-08, 9:06 pm
Hey big guy,

I was wondering about the super cuts.. is that a good fat burner? I noticed you have been using it.. I have tried animal cuts before with decent results.. just was wondering your thoughts on this one and how you like it cause I'm thinking about giving it a try for something different. Let me know when you get a chance.

Thanks!

Honestly bro it has been more of an effect on my stomach internals than more of a fat burner!

What I am saying is that it has had a pretty crappy effect on my stomach with a lot of gas and farting, plus it always makes my stomach gurgle/bubble!

I would stick with CUTS if I was you, Super Cuts I would rate 5 out of 10!

Mr. Aestheticz
11-03-08, 9:07 pm
whats up rj????? how u been?
i saw in your diet u had peanut butter w/ torrent post...how come?

Honestly there is no fat with Torrent and when you mix carbs and protein there is an insulin spike that can increase fat gains, so I eat the pb besides the fact I love it but it helps control insulin spike and fat gain!

Mr. Aestheticz
11-03-08, 9:08 pm
Owch...

Best kick ass cardio session I have had in a while though let me tell you!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
11-03-08, 9:08 pm
sprints rock

Def will do them when I do HIT!

Mr. Aestheticz
11-03-08, 9:12 pm
Abs
Hyperextensions - 3 x 12

Upper Body
DB Flat Bench - 3 x 6 - 40 (12 rep warmup), 50 (12 rep warmup), 60 (10 rep warmup), 100 lbs x 6
Lat Pull Down - 3 x 6 - 140 lbs x 6
DB ncline Flies - 3 x 6 - 60 lbs x 6
Seated Reverse DB Flies - 3 x 6 - 40 lbs x 6
DB Shrugs - 3 x 6 - 110 x 6

Mr. Aestheticz
11-03-08, 9:15 pm
Warm Up
Elyptical 5 minutes
Stretch 5 minutes

Lower Body
Dead Lifts - 3 x 6 - 185 (12 rep warmup), 225 (12 rep warmup), 275 (10 rep warm up), 345 lbs x 6
Leg Press - 3 x 6 - 6 pies each side (20 rep warmup), 9 pies each side x 6
Leg Press Calf Press - 3 x 6 - 5 pies each side x 6
EZ barl Cable Curls - 3 x 6 - 130 lbs x 6
V Bar Pushdwons - 3 x 6 - 140 lbs x 6

Mr. Aestheticz
11-03-08, 9:19 pm
Abs
Rope Crunches - 3 x 12

Upper Body
Incline Smith Press - 3 x 4 - 120lbs
BB Rows - 3 x 4 - 275 lbs
Seated Machine Flies - 4 x 6 - 8 - 140, 170, 200, 220 lbs
DB Press - 3 x 4 - 90 lbs
Reverse Shrugs - 3 x 4 - 275 lbs

Cardio - Treadmill
Time: 20 Minutes

Mr. Aestheticz
11-03-08, 9:25 pm
Well I finally made it to Raleigh, NC! been very very very very busy ever since getting here. But hwat I can say is that i got the official welcome to North Carolina by a state trooper who pulled me over for oing 90 mph in a 55 mph zone!

SSHHIIITT I was on the road for 7 hours and 10 minutes away from my brothers house and I couldnt have gotten there any faster so I tried and got caught so I have to go to court in December lmao (good hting my brother is a cop and will help me get off the hook!)

Anyways my dieting this past weekend was shit, and got back on track today especially being I started my new job as a personal trainer. I already have two clients that I locked up (its nothing to a hustler). Anyways I love my new jobs gym they have every and antyhing equioment wise and more!

Just glad to be here in NC starting my new journey and life outside of the gym. Thanks much to all who showed me love and wished me a safe travel and luck on my move. I am here now in NC and ready to put this city on LOCKDOWN!

...EASY!!!

Feel The Power
11-03-08, 10:23 pm
glad you had a safe trip.. even though you got pulled over. Thanks for your feedback on supercuts.. I think I will stick with animal cuts on my next diet.

TheDarkHalf
11-03-08, 10:56 pm
Well I finally made it to Raleigh, NC! been very very very very busy ever since getting here. But hwat I can say is that i got the official welcome to North Carolina by a state trooper who pulled me over for oing 90 mph in a 55 mph zone!

SSHHIIITT I was on the road for 7 hours and 10 minutes away from my brothers house and I couldnt have gotten there any faster so I tried and got caught so I have to go to court in December lmao (good hting my brother is a cop and will help me get off the hook!)

Anyways my dieting this past weekend was shit, and got back on track today especially being I started my new job as a personal trainer. I already have two clients that I locked up (its nothing to a hustler). Anyways I love my new jobs gym they have every and antyhing equioment wise and more!

Just glad to be here in NC starting my new journey and life outside of the gym. Thanks much to all who showed me love and wished me a safe travel and luck on my move. I am here now in NC and ready to put this city on LOCKDOWN!

...EASY!!!

Hell yea brother glad everything is working out great. I'm surprised you didn't smell that bacon a mile away..... ;-)

TheDarkHalf
11-12-08, 5:19 pm
Yo man you still alive?

Mr. Aestheticz
11-13-08, 7:08 pm
Bros My B On Not Keeping Everything Up To Par Or Up To Date My Ass Has Nnoooo Access To A Computer Yet What So Ever!

I Am Lucky That I Do Get The Chance When My Brother Brings His Laptop Home From Work!

Just Be Patient With Me As I Am Stilla Djusting To The Chnages Of My Life, Work, And Everything Else!

I Am Still On The Grind And Still Moving Weight Like Crazy...check It Out!

Mr. Aestheticz
11-13-08, 7:10 pm
Warm-Up
Power Squat - 1 x 20
Hack Squat - 1 x 20
Extensions - 1 x 20
Curls - 1 x 20

Legs
Squats - 3 x 4 - Warm-Up 135 x 15, 185 x 12, 225 x 10 / Working Sets 365 x 4
BB Stiff Deads - 3 x 4 - 275 lbs
Incline Calf Raise - 3 x 4 - 250 lbs
Preacher Machine Curls - Warm-Up 60 x 15, 70 x 12, 90 x 10 / Working Sets 160 x 4
Dips - Warm-Up Body Weight x 30 / Working Sets 5 Chains = 75 lbs x 4

Mr. Aestheticz
11-13-08, 7:12 pm
Abs
Hyperextensions - 3 x 12

Upper Body
DB Flat Bench - 3 x 6 - 50 (12 rep warmup), 60 (12 rep warmup), 70 (10 rep warmup), 110 lbs x 4
Lat Pull Down - 3 x 6 - 160 lbs x 4
DB ncline Flies - 3 x 6 - 70 lbs x 4
Seated Reverse DB Flies - 3 x 6 - 50 lbs x 4
DB Shrugs - 3 x 4 - 120 x 4

Mr. Aestheticz
11-13-08, 7:13 pm
Warm Up
Elyptical 5 minutes
Stretch 5 minutes

Lower Body
Dead Lifts - 3 x 4 - 185 (12 rep warmup), 225 (12 rep warmup), 275 (10 rep warm up), 365 lbs x 4
Leg Press - 3 x 4 - 8 pies each side (20 rep warmup), 10 pies each side x 10
Leg Press Calf Press - 3 x 4 - 6 pies each side x 4
EZ barl Cable Curls - 3 x 4 - 170 lbs x 4
V Bar Pushdwons - 3 x 4 - 170 lbs x 4

Mr. Aestheticz
11-13-08, 7:15 pm
Abs
Rope Crunches - 3 x 12

Upper Body
Incline Smith Press - 3 x 2 - 170lbs
BB Rows - 3 x 2 - 315 lbs
Seated Machine Flies - 4 x 6 - 8 - 250 lbs all sets
DB Press - 3 x 2 - 110 lbs
Reverse Shrugs - 3 x 2 - 365 lbs

Cardio - Treadmill
Time: 20 Minutes

Mr. Aestheticz
11-13-08, 7:17 pm
Warm-Up
Power Squat - 1 x 20
Hack Squat - 1 x 20
Extensions - 1 x 20
Curls - 1 x 20

Legs
Squats - 3 x 2 - Warm-Up 185 x 12, 225 x 10, 275 x 8, 315 x 6 / Working Sets 405 x 3 (Went for the extra reps and banged them out perfectly)
BB Stiff Deads - 3 x 2 - 315 lbs
Incline Calf Raise - 3 x 2 - 300 lbs
Preacher Machine Curls - Warm-Up 70 x 12, 100 x 10 / Working Sets 180 x Went for the extra reps
Dips - Warm-Up Body Weight x 30 / Working Sets 7 Chains = 105 lbs x 2

Mr. Aestheticz
11-13-08, 7:23 pm
Alright as everyone can see my numbers have gone up eexxttrreemmeelly!

My dieting has been on point and my training has been intense, hard, and heavy!

I am officially 200lbs now with a bf% of 13% >), my legs are huge my back is sick, and I am gaining slow but great progress fillingin my chest!

Once again sorry that I have been MIA but i have no access to a computer what so ever!

I am trying my best to stay in touch and keep you all up to par, I have finally dcided that this journey will go on for another 88 weeks, meaning that i am taking a hradcore 2 years off until my next show!

i am loving the progress and results that I am seeing and have been getting, also with the move to NC I will need more time to get established and settled before i can worry about my next show. My fiancee and I are cccrrrraazzyyyy busy.

This is great news though brothers, this means you get to ride with me for a very long time and see just how fucking sick I will get, glad you all are sticking with me as long as you all are, I miss this place so fucking much and it sux i can not be on like I used to. Soon brother soon!

...EASY!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
11-16-08, 7:59 pm
Abs
Hyperextensions - 3 x 12

Upper Body
DB Flat Bench - 3 x 2 - 600 (12 rep warmup), 70 (10 rep warmup), 80 (8 rep warmup), 120 lbs x 2
Lat Pull Down - 3 x 2 - 250 lbs x 3
DB ncline Flies - 3 x 2 - 80 lbs x 3
Seated Reverse DB Flies - 3 x 2 - 60 lbs x 4
DB Shrugs - 3 x 2 - 140 x 3

Mr. Aestheticz
11-16-08, 8:02 pm
Warm Up
Elyptical 5 minutes
Stretch 5 minutes

Lower Body
Dead Lifts - 3 x 2 - 225 (12 rep warmup), 275 (10 rep warmup), 315 (8 rep warm up), 405 lbs x 3
Leg Press - 3 x 2 - 8 pies each side (20 rep warmup), 11 pies each side x 3
Leg Press Calf Press - 3 x 2 - 8 pies each side x 2
EZ barl Cable Curls - 3 x 2 - 200 lbs x 3
V Bar Pushdwons - 3 x 2 - 210 lbs x 3

Pizzalamp
11-16-08, 8:04 pm
looking good rj
strong deads!

Mr. Aestheticz
11-16-08, 8:18 pm
Good looks dude!

Yeah everything has been beefing up!

My lifts are strong and everything else is up to par!

Pizzalamp
11-16-08, 8:21 pm
Good looks dude!

Yeah everything has been beefing up!

My lifts are strong and everything else is up to par!

NICE!
hows the pt going? any more clients?

JUGGERNAUT
11-17-08, 11:22 am
getten hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mr. Aestheticz
11-22-08, 3:59 pm
NICE!
hows the pt going? any more clients?

It is going I average about 20 sessions a week now, slowly but surely trying you know!

CUZ IM OUT HERE GRINDING!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
11-22-08, 4:00 pm
getten hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

BEEFING UP BRO!

IM AT 200 LBS EVEN NOW SO JUST TRYING TO ADD WE DID MY BF% THE OTHER DAY AND I AM AT 13% SO NOT BAD!

Mr. Aestheticz
11-22-08, 4:12 pm
Abs
DB Leg Raise - 3 x 12 w/ 15 lbs
Incline Crunches - 3 x 12 with 50 lbs

Whole Body
Squats - 2 x 6 - 365 lbs
BB Stiff Deads - 2 x 6 - 275 lbs
Standing Calf Raises - 2 x 6 - 305 lbs
BB Incline Press - 2 x 6 - 185 lbs
BB Rows - 2 x 6 - 275 lbs
BB Shoulder Press - 2 x 6 - 185 lbs
BB Shrugs - 2 x 6 - 295 lbs
Skulls - 2 x 6 - 80 lbs
Bb Curls - 2 x 6 - 95 lbs

Mr. Aestheticz
11-22-08, 4:17 pm
Whole Body
Leg Press - 2 x 10 - 10 pies each side
Lying Leg Curls - 2 x 10 - 90 lbs
Seated Calf Raises - 2 x 10 - 180 lbs
BB Flat Press - 2 x 10 - 205 lbs
Pull Ups - 2 x 10 - BW
DB Lateral Raise - 2 x 10 - 25 lbs
DB Shrugs - 2 x 10 - 105 lbs
V Bar Extensions - 2 x 10 - 220 lbs
Seated Incline Curls - 2 x 10 - 190 lbs

Mr. Aestheticz
11-22-08, 4:22 pm
Whole Body
Leg Extension - 2 x 12 - 135 lbs
Seated Leg Curls - 2 x 12 - 110 lbs
Donkey Calf Raises - 2 x 12 - 200 lbs
DB Incline Press - 2 x 12 - 60 lbs
Seated Rows - 2 x 12 - 185 lbs
Reverse Flies - 2 x 12 - 20 lbs
Upright Rows - 2 x 12 - 80 lbs
Kick Backs - 2 x 12 - 40 lbs
Cable Curls Curls - 2 x 12 - 160 lbs

NickSP
11-22-08, 4:27 pm
looking good man. How's the weather down there, I'm freezing my ass off today

Mr. Aestheticz
11-22-08, 4:28 pm
Abs
Machine Oblique Crunches - 3 x 12 - 120 lbs
Hyperextension Machine - 3 x 12 - 150 lbs

Standing Calf Raise - 3 x 4, 8, 12 - 255 lbs, 225 lbs, 185 lbs
Seated Calf Raise - - 3 x 4, 8, 12 - 180 lbs, 135 lbs, 90 lbs
Incline Chest Flies - - 3 x 4, 8, 12 - 70 lbs, 60 lbs, 50 lbs
Seat Pec Deck - 3 x 4, 8, 12 - 220 lbs, 190 lbs, 160 lbs
Hammer Curls - 3 x 4, 8, 12 - 40 lbs, 30 lbs, 20 lbs (shouldve went heavier)
Rope extesions - - 3 x 4, 8, 12 - 200 lbs, 185 lbs, 170 lbs
Behind The bakc barbell Wrist Curls - 3 x 4, 8, 12 - 135 lbs, 115 lbs, 95 lbs
DB Wrist Curls - - 3 x 4, 8, 12 - 60 lbs, 50 lbs, 40 lbs

TheDarkHalf
11-22-08, 4:37 pm
Sup bro hope all is going well - workouts are looking good!

Mr. Aestheticz
11-22-08, 4:56 pm
looking good man. How's the weather down there, I'm freezing my ass off today

IT IS FREEZING DOWN HERE AS WELL DUDE WE ARE CATCHING THE COLD FRONT FROM CANDA SO IT IS FUCKING FREEZING AS WELL!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
11-22-08, 4:57 pm
Sup bro hope all is going well - workouts are looking good!

OUT HERE DOING MY THING BRO!

JUST WORKING, EATING, AND PUSHING WEIGHT!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
11-22-08, 5:01 pm
Fyi, I Have Been Eating Clean 24/7 And Due To My Bidget Limit Rarely Cheat Now!

But I Do Treat Myself On Mylast Meal Every Night, I Make G-diesels Pancakes!

I Put 1/2 Cup Of Oatmeal, 4 Egg White, A Banana, And 2 Packets Of Splenda In 2 Seperate Blenders (fyi I Have The Magic Bullet)!

This Makes 10 Ounces Of Batter In Each Container/bullet Whatever!

I Use A 1/4 Of Batter Each Time Which Makes 10 Pancakes!

These Are Phenomenal For The Last Meal Of The Day, I Either Use Natty P/b Or Recently I Bought Some Nutella (hhheeeaavveeennn)!

And I Eat Them And Wash Them Down With A 12 Oz Glass Of Meal, I Look At It As A Carb Reload Meal Lmao!

TheDarkHalf
11-22-08, 5:22 pm
OUT HERE DOING MY THING BRO!

JUST WORKING, EATING, AND PUSHING WEIGHT!!!

good to hear good to hear! drop by my log i've been missing your input!

Mr. Aestheticz
11-25-08, 12:06 pm
Abs
DB Leg Raise - 3 x 12 w/ 20s
Incline Crunches - 3 x 12 with 60lbs

Whole Body
Squats - 2 x 6 - 385lbs
BB Stiff Deads - 2 x 6 - 275 lbs
Standing Calf Raises - 2 x 6 - 305 lbs
BB Incline Press - 2 x 6 - 22lbs
BB Rows - 2 x 6 - 29 lbs
BB Shoulder Press - 2 x 6 - 205ls
BB Shrugs - 2 x 6 - 315lbs
Skulls - 2 x 6 - 90lbs
Bb Curls - 2 x 6 - 115lbs

JUGGERNAUT
11-25-08, 12:16 pm
You have to train extra now that I'm hurt.

TheDarkHalf
11-25-08, 2:48 pm
what's up with the whole body training brother?

Mr. Aestheticz
11-25-08, 4:28 pm
You have to train extra now that I'm hurt.

What happened to you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Mr. Aestheticz
11-25-08, 4:30 pm
what's up with the whole body training brother?

Switching things up a little working on frequency!

Doing this can lead to great hypertrophy and real solid gains, people think you would be over training when in actuality if you really look at it i am doing 3 exercises for each body part on three different days w/ 2 sets equalling 6 total sets.

This leads to great strength and deelopment and puts the body into a great shock!

JUGGERNAUT
11-25-08, 4:33 pm
What happened to you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Pulled my lower back bad doing deads...go figure haha

Feel The Power
11-25-08, 8:38 pm
looking good big guy!!

Mr. Aestheticz
11-26-08, 10:23 pm
Whole Body
Leg Press - 2 x 10 - 11 pies each side
Lying Leg Curls - 2 x 10 - 120 lbs
Seated Calf Raises - 2 x 10 - 210 lbs
BB Flat Press - 2 x 10 - 225 lbs
Pull Ups - 2 x 10 - 15 lbs
DB Lateral Raise - 2 x 10 - 30 lbs
DB Shrugs - 2 x 10 - 110 lbs
V Bar Extensions - 2 x 10 - 235 lbs
Seated Incline Curls - 2 x 10 - 210 lbs

Mr. Aestheticz
12-04-08, 7:51 pm
I took these days off being I was home for thanksgiving to be with family relax and EEEAAATTT!!!

So I gained some weight and who gives a shit right lmao!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
12-04-08, 7:53 pm
Abs
DB Leg Raise - 3 x 12 w/ 30s
Incline Crunches - 3 x 12 with 70lbs

Whole Body
Squats - 2 x 6 - 405lbs
BB Stiff Deads - 2 x 6 - 315 lbs
Standing Calf Raises - 2 x 6 - 335 lbs
BB Incline Press - 2 x 6 - 235lbs
BB Rows - 2 x 6 - 315 lbs
BB Shoulder Press - 2 x 6 - 215lbs
BB Shrugs - 2 x 6 - 365lbs
Skulls - 2 x 6 - 100lbs
BB Curls - 2 x 6 - 135lbs

SURE DID PUT THOSE EXCESS CALORIES TO USE FROM THE HOLIDAYS LMAO!

Mr. Aestheticz
12-04-08, 8:00 pm
Whole Body
Leg Press - 2 x 10 - 12 pies each side
Lying Leg Curls - 2 x 10 - 140 lbs
Seated Calf Raises - 2 x 10 - 270 lbs
BB Flat Press - 2 x 10 - 235 lbs
Pull Ups - 2 x 10 - 25 lbs
DB Lateral Raise - 2 x 10 - 35 lbs
DB Shrugs - 2 x 10 - 115 lbs
V Bar Extensions - 2 x 10 - 250 lbs
Seated Incline Curls - 2 x 10 - 225 lbs

Firedrake
12-04-08, 8:40 pm
Nice looking full body session. How long are you planning on running with this?

Mr. Aestheticz
12-04-08, 8:47 pm
Week 12 is my last week, I will be taking week 13 off to start off completely fresh and give my body the well needed rest it deserves.

Hopefully I will be able to take and post up some pics of my progress, trust me my body appearance has done nothing but continuously bounced up and down lmao!

...EASY!!!

TheDarkHalf
12-04-08, 9:34 pm
It's about time you got your ass on here and posted =p

Mr. Aestheticz
12-05-08, 2:25 pm
It's about time you got your ass on here and posted =p

I come to the library now to use the computers being my fiancee and I still have not hooked up our internet, so I will be on here posting at least 4 times a week lmao!

Firedrake
01-08-09, 8:55 pm
Where you been bro? Didn't I see something about you winning a contest of some sort with Animal?

http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&authorID=121295974&messageID=6288073441&MyToken=50024639-0541-45c4-b96e-e82d5e0787e0

. . . or have they told YOU yet?

TheDarkHalf
01-09-09, 12:15 am
Where you been bro? Didn't I see something about you winning a contest of some sort with Animal?

http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&authorID=121295974&messageID=6288073441&MyToken=50024639-0541-45c4-b96e-e82d5e0787e0

He's on limited computer access, his lazy ass hasn't gotten the internet yet lol

Mr. Aestheticz
01-09-09, 6:14 am

DUDE I STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN THE INTERNET YET STILL ONA TIGHT BUDGET SO I HAVE TO BOUNCE AROUND FOR A COMPUTER LOL!

BUT YEAH I FOUND OUT I WON AND STILL CAN NOT BELIEVE IT I MADE NUGGETS IN MY PANTS AFTER I FOUND OUT LMAO!!

Mr. Aestheticz
01-09-09, 6:15 am
He's on limited computer access, his lazy ass hasn't gotten the internet yet lol

YOUR A FUNNY GUY THERE BUDDY!

LMAO!

Mr. Aestheticz
01-09-09, 6:21 am
Check It Out I Nnoowww Know I Am Going To The Arnold And Am The Official Winner Of The Grand Daddy Promo!

I Still Can Not Fucking Believe It Bro's Seriously!

This Is A Dream Come True And A Complete Honor! (only At Universal/animal Right Lol)!

Anyways I Have Been Having Limited Access To The Internet And Computer But Now Realize My Lazy Ass Needs To Stop Procrastinating Because I Almost Missed Out Lmao!

But My Off Season Is Still Going On Strong And Training, And Once I Get A Full Time Internet Access I Will Continue Posting My Jouirneys!

Anyways I Will Post A Huge Thread And Post About My Experience At The Classic To Share With All Of You Along With Pleanty Of Pictures!

Here Are My Stats I Am 205 Lbs With 15% Body Fat :>

I Have 20 More Lbs And Another Year And A Half Till My Next Show So Stay Tuned........

...easy!!!

TheDarkHalf
01-09-09, 10:00 am
Check It Out I Nnoowww Know I Am Going To The Arnold And Am The Official Winner Of The Grand Daddy Promo!

I Still Can Not Fucking Believe It Bro's Seriously!

This Is A Dream Come True And A Complete Honor! (only At Universal/animal Right Lol)!

Anyways I Have Been Having Limited Access To The Internet And Computer But Now Realize My Lazy Ass Needs To Stop Procrastinating Because I Almost Missed Out Lmao!

But My Off Season Is Still Going On Strong And Training, And Once I Get A Full Time Internet Access I Will Continue Posting My Jouirneys!

Anyways I Will Post A Huge Thread And Post About My Experience At The Classic To Share With All Of You Along With Pleanty Of Pictures!

Here Are My Stats I Am 205 Lbs With 15% Body Fat :>

I Have 20 More Lbs And Another Year And A Half Till My Next Show So Stay Tuned........

...easy!!!

Wow that's awesome man congrats!

Mr. Aestheticz
01-20-09, 4:30 pm
Just A Post And Follow Up On How I Have Been Doing And Eating And Trainig!

Ever Since My Move To Nc I Have Been Keeping My Supps And Diet Basic, But My Training Stays Hardcore And Crazy!

Meal 1: 15 Egg Whites W/ 1 Cup Of Oatmeal 18 Almonds And 8 Packets Of Splenda!
Meal 2: 6 Oz Of Chicken With 1 Cup Of Brocolli And 12 Almonds
Meal 3: 6 Oz Of Chicken 1 Cup Of Mixed Veggies And 12 Almonds
Meal 4: 6 Oz Of Chicken 1 Cup Of Mixed Veggies And 12 Almonds
Meal 5: Pre-wo 6 Oz Of Steak W/ 1 Cup Of Oatmeal 12 Almonds And 8 Packets Of Splenda
Meal 6: Post-wo6 Oz Of Steak W/ 1 Cup Of Oatmeal 12 Almonds And 8 Packets Of Splenda
Meal 7: 10 Egg Whites W/ 8 6" Pancakes With 6 Tspns Of Natty Pb

Supps: 2 Uni Liver Tabs With Each Meal, I 1,000mg Fish Oil Wiht Every Meal, And 1 Pak W/ Bfast!

Pre-wo: Shock Therapy W/ 1 Serving Of Eaa Stak And 5 G Glutamine
Intra-wo: 1 Serving Intra-aid W/ I Serving Of Storm And 1 Serving Of Eaa Stak And 5 G Of Glutamine
Post-wo: 1 Serving Of Eaa Stak And 5 G Of Glutam9ine

JUGGERNAUT
01-20-09, 4:50 pm
Like a book! or should I say MAP? Either way, great work....

Mr. Aestheticz
01-21-09, 7:56 am
Like a book! or should I say MAP? Either way, great work....

HEY DUDE JUST KEEPING THE SHIT BASIC AND SIMPLE NO NEED FOR ANYTHING FANCY!

REMEMBER ANYTING TOOGOOD OR TOO MUCH OF NAYTHING GOOD ISN'T GOOD AT ALL!

Feel The Power
01-21-09, 9:26 pm
I like how you plan everything out and write it down for us to see. Is this more a diet to maintain or are you trying to gain?? Just curious. I am using pretty much the same supplements as you are right now minus the EAA stack. I went to shock/storm to give myself a break from pump. Take care!

Mr. Aestheticz
01-22-09, 10:21 am
I like how you plan everything out and write it down for us to see. Is this more a diet to maintain or are you trying to gain?? Just curious. I am using pretty much the same supplements as you are right now minus the EAA stack. I went to shock/storm to give myself a break from pump. Take care!

This is a diet that I have made trial and error with and found that with this diet I have great strength gains and am able to maintain and keep my lean mass gains!

Long story short, I want to pack on as much weight as possible (mainly reach 225) and keep my bf% to an extreme low!

This diet is def working with the mixture of real low glycemic carbs and veggies and lean proteins with three different type of protein along with the supps.

I am also using super cuts to help trim fat and keep excess water off and that helps extremely also!

SO i am very satisfied with my diet and progress since hopping on it, plus I am tyring to lean up a little for the arenold classic lmao I can not go looking sloppy and represent ANIMAL!

...EASY!

Mr. Aestheticz
01-22-09, 10:27 am
I took a week off from training after training 12 weeks straight, I am 5 weeks into my secodn 12 week rotation! I will be switching my routines up every 3 weeks leadin gup to the ARNOLD!

The first three weeks I was training 6 times a week training each body part twice a week. Once day to focus on mass and strength and the other to do shape and conditioning (it worked out really well), but let me tell you tooka toll on my body!

I am now training 5 days a week, then the next three weeks will be training 4, and maybe the last three 3 times but prolly 4. I am doing this to tear the body down as much as possible in the beginning so that towards the last few week my body can repair quicker with more rest days and make greater gains.

This is an experiment I am trying and finding that it is really working well, weeks 7-9 FYI will be my RAW power building with heavy squats, bench, deads, etc. probably doing a 5 x 5 routine!

One thing that I have realized is that bodybuilding is about discovering anf trial and error and finding what best works for you, fuck what you read in magazines and all this other bullshit. Do not get it twisted there is absolutely nothing wrong with reading and researching and taking bits an pieces here and there.

What I am saying is that remember what works for one doesn't for the other, so find out what works best fo ryou and stick with it with little changes here and there.

My genral numbers are I weigh 207 and have 13% bf, NOT BAD!

...EASY!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
01-23-09, 6:22 pm
Finally Realizing That I Am Going To The Arnold Classic, And I Will Be Training With Ox, I Have To Be On Point. I Have The Greatest Opportunity To Train And Eat One On One With My Hometown Hero/idol In The Midst Of His Preparation For His Ny Pro Show!

If Ia M Going To Train With Im I Have To Be 1000% Focused So That I Do Not Fuck Him Up And Throw Him Off Point, I Am Going To Be There Training Not For Myself But For Him. No Words Can Epress How I Am Feeling Right Now And I Don't Think Any Words Will Be Able To!

fucking Nuts!

...easy!

Preston
01-25-09, 8:34 pm
So this is my first time ever seeing you on the forum ( yeah....my bad ) and you're a beast. lol

Have a good time getting up those big numbers bro. Looks like you keep it clean throughout your previous bulk...you looked great just 4 weeks in.

Do you remain pretty dry during your off season too?

Mr. Aestheticz
01-26-09, 8:13 am
So this is my first time ever seeing you on the forum ( yeah....my bad ) and you're a beast. lol

Have a good time getting up those big numbers bro. Looks like you keep it clean throughout your previous bulk...you looked great just 4 weeks in.

Do you remain pretty dry during your off season too?

NOT REALLY I MEAN I WOULD LOVE TO BE LEAN AND SHREDDED DURING MY OFF SEASON BUT TO ME THAT IS TOOOOO MUCH!

BETWEEN TRYING TO PERFECT DOETING AND EVERYTHING ELSE IT IS JUST TO HARD!

GOOD LOOKS THOUGH AND WELCOME I APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT!

...EASY!

Mr. Aestheticz
02-04-09, 11:33 am
I Siwtche Dup My Lifting Routine This Week And Swtiched Over To Some Power Movement And Strenght Exercises!

I Am Encorporating The 5x5 Routine To Help Being It Is Simple And Basic!

Here Was Mondays Workout:

2/2/09

chest And Tri's

Hang Cleans - 5x5 - 165, 175, 185, 195, 205
Smith Machine Incline Press - 5 X 5 - 205, 215, 225, 235, 245
Incline Db Chest Press - 3 X 10 - 50, 60, 70
Pec Deck Flies - 3 X 12, 10, 8 - 160, 180, 200 (after Last Set Dropped To Floor And Did Push-ups To Failure)
Dips - 5 X5 - 25, 35, 45, 55, 65
V-bar Extensions - 3 X 10 - 70, 80, 90

I Have Not Don Hang Cleans In A Year And To Do Them Again Was Phenomenal And I Was Very Suprised That I Was Able To Get Up 205 For 5, Honestly I Am Hoping To Get 275 For 5 In A Couple Weeks.

Also I Am Doing Heavy On The Inclines To Help Myself Play Atch Up Being My Middle And Lower Pecs Dominate My Upper Chest!

...easy!

Mr. Aestheticz
02-04-09, 11:38 am
2/3/09

back And Bi's
Dead Lifts - 5 X 5 - 315,345,365,385,405
T-bar Rows - 3 X 10 - 2 Pies, 3 Pies, 3 Pies + Quarter
Close Grip Standing Compound Rows - 3 Pies, 4 Pies, 5 Pies, 5 Pies + 25, 5 Pies + 35
Lat Pull Ups - 3 X Failure
Heavy Barbell/drag Curls - 5 X 5 - 95, 105, 115, 125, 135
Seated Preacher Curls - 3 X 12, 10, 10 - 50, 60, 70

I Have Not Done Deads In A Few Months And Feel Very Good About My Come Back With Them And Am Aiming To Get 500 For 3 To 5 In A Few Weeks!

I Am Still Trying To Fillin My Lower Inner Lat Thickness So That Is Why I Am Doing Heavy Close Grip Rows!

..easy!

C.Coronato
02-04-09, 11:40 am
Looking good brotha. Following your journey i feel we are close to being in the same shoes. I started my BB debut last year as well. I got into it late and only did 2 shows in october. I took the offseason grew some, and now im back and into my diet for a show in April. I look forward to watching you pan out brotha. Keep up the work! And ill see you at the Arnold!

Mr. Aestheticz
02-04-09, 11:43 am
Looking good brotha. Following your journey i feel we are close to being in the same shoes. I started my BB debut last year as well. I got into it late and only did 2 shows in october. I took the offseason grew some, and now im back and into my diet for a show in April. I look forward to watching you pan out brotha. Keep up the work! And ill see you at the Arnold!

GLAD TO BE ABLE TO SHARE SOMETHING IN COMMON!

IT IS A ROUGH JOURNEY BUT A BEAUTIFUL ONE!

GOOD LOOKS ON THE LUV AND SUPPORT, I DEF LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING AN DMEETING YOU AT THE ARNOLD!

....EASY!

Mr. Aestheticz
02-05-09, 6:07 pm
[b]2/5/09

legs And Traps!
90 Degree Box Squats - 5 X 5 - 365, 385, 405, 435, 455
Hack Squats C- 3 X 10 - 2 Pies, 3 Pies, 4 Pies
Babrbell Stiff Deads - 5 X 5 - 315, 335, 345, 355, 365
Barbell Shrugs - 5 X 5 - 315, 335, 345, 355, 365
Cable Upright Rows - 3 X Failure - 80, 90, 100

The Box Squats Qere Heavy And Hard And Working On Getting That Leg Strenght Up And Lower Quad Thickness For A Full Round Quad From A Side Shot!

Everyhthing Else Is Basic And Heavy!

...easy!

johnny7
02-05-09, 6:47 pm
Good work bro. I'll be following you.