PDA

View Full Version : Do not buy from Healthy2Day

randombaz
09-23-08, 10:41 am
Hi all,

I am trying to spread the word of my experience, because that is all I feel I can do now. I have read the 12 rules and I am sure the following doesn't break them, I hope not anyway. Thanks Animals.

So, the story. This company took my money on 7th August. I purchased two items. This web site does Animal products. After hearing nothing about my order I called them up, and they said one was in stock, the other not, and that they would ship out the one they had to me. This came within a few days.

I received no e-mails saying of this delay order. In fact, they said they were out of stock when I purchased it, but that they had "1000s of items, they can't keep track of what they have and so won't have this on the web site". As I work in IT, I know such a system is realistic, simple and expected. Even though they then knew of the product's non-existence, you can still purchase it from their site.

So, no e-mails and no phone calls, I kept phoning them up asking where it was. Nothing mad like every day, I'm talking about once a week. That's right, about 4 weeks past and I phoned again, with the intention of compensation. He laughed at this idea, and gave me the straight decision of whether I want to continue waiting or cancel my order. I reluctantly decided to stay, as they again said it would be the following week latest. The guy on the phone, by the name of David, who claims he is the manager, was surprisingly rude to me with no telephone skills and certainly no 'customer is always right' attitude to be seen. It was obvious he did not care about my custom.

A week past and I phoned again. Still nothing. So I decided to cancel this part of the order, and ask for my money back. 'Sure', they said, and that it would be in my account in 2 days time.

By the end of this week it will have been 3.5 weeks of them withholding my money after I have cancelled my order. They seem to have no intention of repaying me.

This has now been a 7 week affair.

I am now looking into taking first steps into small claims court. They do not pick up the phone anymore, but are still taking your money.

Heads up for you out there, take care.

P.S. feel free to PM me about this if you wish to discuss further

simpleguy
09-23-08, 11:52 am
sorry to hear that bro, this kind of shit is what I hate seeing... and always the most successful enteprises are those that put the customer beyond everything, so this kind of lousy retailer won't make anything but a quick buck...

sanga
09-24-08, 3:36 am
Sorry to hear that mate.

Just goes to show once again how good the customer service is with Animalpak.com and with England distributor here, no problems at all like that, in fact I`m sure they would be calling you with updates.

There really is no excuse for poor customer service.

No customer, no business, simple as that.

mritter3
09-24-08, 8:52 am
that really sucks man, that is why once i find a reputable supplement store i go nowhere else, dps nutrition is the best bar none, but i hear there are a lot of good ones out there so don't give up on them.

randombaz
09-25-08, 4:45 am
beware Animals, they now don't pick up the phone either :(

thanks for the support, best for me to forget and move onwards and upwards i guess. i just don't want you guys in the same situation

Pickz
10-23-08, 10:46 am
orite guys,

just to commment on the last post about not ordering from healthy2day. Tell you what, i wish i'd of seen this site before ordering, big mistake. My story:

Placed an order for 3 items on 1st october 2008. The day after ordering i read this forum about the store and immediatley thought, f***ing brilliant. Having paid for delivery within 3 days (when the site says free delivery) i had little hope. Little suprise the items never turned up and when i rang them there was no answer. I payed through paypal and immediatley logged a dispute against them. after 2 weeks i did however get in contact with someone from the shop, to which they explained they had a phone fault, bollocks!!! they sent 2 of the items out to me a few days later. Where is the rest i thought? 3 phone calls later and another week gone, still no final item. They assured me it had been sent having been out of stock, but when i spoke to the manager he told me they hadnt sent the item at all. Im still waiting now, 23 days has past! never again will i ordered from that place,

PLEASE PLEASE DONT USE THIS WEBSITE, ITS A COMPLETE JOKE!!!

cheers fellas,

randombaz
10-23-08, 11:08 am
ah noo pickz, sorry to hear that i wish you read this before. i hope they don't catch any other animal

Pickz
10-23-08, 11:11 am
seriously man, literally a few hours after buying from there i came on here and read all about it! gutted! just hope i do finally get this stuff!

bodybuilder
10-31-08, 2:10 pm
I must say, it was a blessing finding Healthy2day.co.uk online, as it's been near impossible to find any supplier of my favourite Animal products in the UK from any online shop or store. They find exactly what i need from Animal product range, but sure they take some time, but i see the problem lies with the sole UK distributor importer of the Animal range in the UK not the wholesaler. Healthy2day has a great shop you can go to and get some real advice from pro bodybuilders who staff the shop, unlike most online shops who i think just copy and paste info from the net and put onto their websites. Hurray for Healthy2day.

Thx guys.

randombaz
10-31-08, 2:27 pm
hello "bodybuilder", who has 1 post...subtle

anyway, you can buy all animal products from the places below in the uk, who are more reliable, cheaper, friendly, some price match too, quicker (obviously) and one you can get the 44 pak from too. i had great service from all

http://www.sshealthfoods.com/pages.php?mprd=Universal+Nutrition&prods=&page=lt.powders&wh=Search+by+wordh

http://www.bargain-supplements.co.uk/index.php?manufacturers_id=53&osCsid=40240277248c55c0ed0a0b2bd92ae963

http://www.bodybuildingwarehouse.co.uk/universal-animal-9-c.asp

Pickz
11-02-08, 5:21 am
Hurray For Healthy2day!!??!!

Are you having a laugh, from a website who clearly state that products will be delivered free of charge within 3 days but in actual fact over 4 weeks has past and still no arrival of the items i ordered! No email to say they are out of stock!

I actually rang the shop only last week to which i was promised by the manager that my order had already been shipped and should be with me in the next few days! when that didnt happen (no suprise) i rang again and spoke to the same manager! "oh sorry sir, the products havent been sent out because we dont actually have them"! Blatent fucking liers- how can a "quality" shop tell a customer on more than one occasion that the products have been sent out when in actual fact they dont even have the items in the shop!

Hurray for healthy2day!!

roybatty
11-25-08, 5:43 pm
Hi all,
I can only certify previous posts. I bought a number of muscletech protein bars from healthy2day.co.uk before the summer. After a few weeks i received a mail from them, from a guy called David who said there was some delay and I would get my bars soon, or I could change to something else for a quicker service. I decided to wait. Two weeks later I called them to ask about my order and they said there was a shortage of these type of bars in UK, but I would receive it in less than 10 days. So I decided to wait a bit more.
Three weeks later I mailed them to ask for my bars or my money back all my money back. They replied to say they would investigate this issue, and thatīs all I got. Nothing else. Of course now it is too late to claim back my payment via the credit card company
This site is a huge scam. Beware!
Roy

HOCKEY TEMPER
11-25-08, 7:03 pm
That sucks dude...fucking bitch-ass website.

arnold1028
07-04-09, 10:43 am
Totally agree. Avoid like the plague. I placed an order 2 months ago and still nothing.
After 2 days of placing the order i rang just to establish a rough ETA for the Otomix Power Trainers i had ordered and was told "AH I WAS JUST GOING TO CONTACT YOU THEY ARE OUT OF STOCK BUT WILL BE WITH ME WITHIN 2 WEEKS". i

PORTERHOUSE
07-07-09, 7:57 pm
I recommend vitadigest.com. Im not sure if anyone has said this already because I don't feel like searching through the entire thread, but I've been using them for 2 years and never had a problem. They ship out immediately and on their website it says 'out of stock' next to any item that is such, so you don't have to order it first to find out that you've been backordered. In 2 years they have never been out of stock of anything i've needed. My shipments have always arrived 5 business days after i place the order -> so if i order it on monday they will show up next monday.

hjayss
07-17-09, 7:50 am
should sticky this bad boy..make sure you post on all forums

mritter3
07-17-09, 8:01 am
that sucks about your order bud.....i only have ordered from dps, and have had not one problem....when you find one you like stick with, cuz if another website seems to good to be true.....it is.