PDA

View Full Version : Big88's Prize Trading thread...

Hoomgar
09-26-08, 9:21 am
OK so here is my idea... I know there are a lot of us that got more than one of the same prize in our cans of Big88. I for one got 3 Big88's, I got 3 White 25 year stickers...

So I figure those of us who would like to get some of the other stuff could trade our duplicates with each other? I think it's a great idea, I hope ya'll agree.

-----

Onto it...

I was really hoping for one of the 5in1 DVD's. Or the Shirt. I have the Special 25 year Anniversary B&W sticker to trade. Anyone got anything you want to trade? I'll even throw in a few bucks, cover postage, whatever to get one of the DVD's.

So what say you my brothers & sisters of the legion? Let's trade!

Maybe a watchman could make this a sticky? That would help a lot.

Hg

Little Z
09-27-08, 8:42 pm
Bro..

Im with you on this, I have 2 cans, soon to be 3, and I have two 25 year stickers (not complaining)

so im in if this gets off the ground..

im also lookin for any shakers lol.. if any brothers have any extra shakers (any kind) I would
gladly purchase or take em off your hands..

InkdMuscle
09-28-08, 10:58 pm
Bro..

Im with you on this, I have 2 cans, soon to be 3, and I have two 25 year stickers (not complaining)

so im in if this gets off the ground..

im also lookin for any shakers lol.. if any brothers have any extra shakers (any kind) I would
gladly purchase or take em off your hands..

I have shakers bro but they are used. I dont know if you want used ones?

musclealchemist
09-28-08, 11:34 pm
All i got in my 2 cans was 2 plastic car stickers. Anyone want in on those?

AFTazz06
09-28-08, 11:58 pm
All i got in my 2 cans was 2 plastic car stickers. Anyone want in on those?

you just giving the stickers out? or do you want a trade? if your just giving them out i'll take them! I need to Animalize my car.

InkdMuscle
09-29-08, 10:50 am
you just giving the stickers out? or do you want a trade? if your just giving them out i'll take them! I need to Animalize my car.

Yo AFTazz I have an extra one PM me your address and Ill shoot you one in the mail.

AFTazz06
09-29-08, 12:57 pm
Yo AFTazz I have an extra one PM me your address and Ill shoot you one in the mail.

Thanks bro, just Pm'd yah!

Hoomgar
09-29-08, 1:08 pm
Good stuff guys, keep the trades rollin. I'm still in for a trade. I have the B&W 25th Anniversary Sticker to trade.

Mattman33
09-29-08, 7:38 pm
I don't have anything to trade, but i would gladly pay for one of the lanyards that went out in the 88's. I teach PE and would just love have that animal symbol with me as I teach.

Lunatic001
09-29-08, 7:41 pm
If anybody has a 5 in 1 dvd, I would gladly purchase it....just let me know or pm me..l..

B Con
09-29-08, 8:03 pm
I got 2 lanyards

Little Z
09-30-08, 12:12 am
I got 2 lanyards

I'd love to get a lanyard off of you if Mattman doesnt take it.

hit me w/ a PM..

Mattman33
09-30-08, 5:48 am
I got 2 lanyards

i would love to make a deal. PM sent!

johnny7
09-30-08, 6:44 am
lunatic, I have the 5-1 and B con I would take one off your hands.

B Con
09-30-08, 7:01 am

Any way you could let me watch the 5 in 1? ;)

Lunatic001
09-30-08, 11:11 am

Name the price bro....pm sent

Hoomgar
09-30-08, 11:22 am
Name the price bro....pm sent

Ditto, that is what I am after in my first post up there. If anyone has an extra 5in1 DVD or doesn't want the one they have I'll go what ever you need for it.

Hg

Lunatic001
09-30-08, 11:45 am
Ditto, that is what I am after in my first post up there. If anyone has an extra 5in1 DVD or doesn't want the one they have I'll go what ever you need for it.

Hg

My bad bro...I guess if he wants to trade you have first choice....I wait for another Animal with an extra one....

Lunatic001

bdb1513
09-30-08, 12:30 pm
i got a window cling and the magnet...gotta hang onto the magnet for the office at work...but i'm looking for one of those lanyards...anybody?

Hoomgar
09-30-08, 1:22 pm
My bad bro...I guess if he wants to trade you have first choice....I wait for another Animal with an extra one....

Lunatic001

You have no idea how much respect you just got for that! I really appreciate it bro. My boy and I collect workout videos and this particular one is a must have. Hopefully there will be a lot more people with a lot more stuff including this to trade. I know I got 3 Big88's so far and all 3 had the same prize in them LOL!

Hg

ForearmFreak
09-30-08, 1:34 pm
here's an idea bro's well if you go on youtube..you can watch the animal arms and delts dvd..so why not someone that has the 5in1 put that up on youtube so all the other fellow animals can watch it??

Hoomgar
10-01-08, 6:15 pm

Lunatic001

You have no idea how much respect you just got for that! I really appreciate it bro. My boy and I collect workout videos and this particular one is a must have. Hopefully there will be a lot more people with a lot more stuff including this to trade. I know I got 3 Big88's so far and all 3 had the same prize in them LOL!

Hg

Well I spoke to Johnny and he said he already sent it to you bro so it's on it's way to ya.

Hg

Lunatic001
10-01-08, 6:21 pm
Well I spoke to Johnny and he said he already sent it to you bro so it's on it's way to ya.

Hg

Hg,

He said he had a deal with B Con, not me......ask him again.....

Lunatic001

Thetasteofink69
10-01-08, 7:32 pm
here's an idea bro's well if you go on youtube..you can watch the animal arms and delts dvd..so why not someone that has the 5in1 put that up on youtube so all the other fellow animals can watch it??

I'm sure the company would love that..

I have the white sticker if anyones interested in trading.. I want a shaker or the DVD.. I also have another big88 can coming so I'll let you guys know what I get in that one

Sindeaver
10-01-08, 7:54 pm
If anyone has a lanyard I'd like to get one of those. I've only got a sticker to trade but would put up some money or come up with something else if anyone as an extra.

B Con
10-01-08, 8:44 pm
Hg,

Lunatic001

Yeah we came to a deal.

Hoomgar
10-02-08, 9:40 am
Hg,

Lunatic001

Yea that is what he must have meant. I got it all wrong LOL! Sorry for the confusion bro. Just trying to score the DVD! Can't blame a brother for tryin ;)

-----

So anyone else got one of the 5in1 DVD's they want to trade? I'll trade, pay, whatever. You name it.

Hg

Jay_de
10-09-08, 9:40 am
If anybody has a 5 in 1 dvd, I would gladly purchase it....just let me know or pm me..l..

Ditto...

Jay_de
10-09-08, 9:42 am

Delts is on youtube aswell? I've only been able to find Arms and Chest...but then again, I haven't checked in awhile.

Medford
10-09-08, 11:08 am
I'm surprized people want the lanyard. When I first read the prize list quickly, I thought it was a keychain which I would LOVE to have but alas no keychain

Thetasteofink69
10-09-08, 11:46 am
I got the window cling in my second can

Hoomgar
10-09-08, 11:52 am
Still in for a trade or purchase of the 5-in-1 DVD fellas. Name your price.

Hg

Mattman33
10-09-08, 2:58 pm
i am still looking to snag the lanyard off of someone...

Medford
10-09-08, 6:10 pm
I'd like to see what the lanyard looks like, photo anyone?

Death_ADDER
10-13-08, 8:48 am
I got a free flex/nitro/omega card. Can't use it in Canada so I'd like to trade it for something. Here's what interests me. The 5 in 1 dvd, skull cap, shirt and possibly a few extras.

Steve

Death_ADDER
10-13-08, 8:50 am
I'd like to see what the lanyard looks like, photo anyone?

It's black and yellow and says " (A) 25 YEARS OF ANIMAL"
The (A) is the animal logo.

Steve

Medford
10-13-08, 6:10 pm
thanks. I got the window cling. dammit that can is BIG

Hoomgar
10-31-08, 3:04 pm
OK so here is my idea... I know there are a lot of us that got more than one of the same prize in our cans of Big88. I for one got 3 Big88's, I got 3 White 25 year stickers...

So I figure those of us who would like to get some of the other stuff could trade our duplicates with each other? I think it's a great idea, I hope ya'll agree.

-----

Onto it...

I was really hoping for one of the 5in1 DVD's. Or the Shirt. I have the Special 25 year Anniversary B&W sticker to trade. Anyone got anything you want to trade? I'll even throw in a few bucks, cover postage, whatever to get one of the DVD's.

So what say you my brothers & sisters of the legion? Let's trade!

Maybe a watchman could make this a sticky? That would help a lot.

Hg

Still looking for the 5in1 DVD fellas. Anyone want to trade for a 25th year Anniversary Sticker or some cash? Or both :)

Hg

dlutz74
11-02-08, 11:48 am
I got a White 25 Year Animal Stick, i would possibly like a lanyard or a Car decal.

Brick By Brick
11-02-08, 12:24 pm
I got a white Animal 25 year sticker, a Shock Therapy poster, and an Animal Pak 8x10 poster. The posters were freebies that were thrown in the box by corporate. All are cool, I just have nowhere to hang posters, and I have a ton of stickers as it is. I already have the window cling. Will trade for about anything else.

AFTazz06
11-02-08, 1:38 pm
I got a white Animal 25 year sticker, a Shock Therapy poster, and an Animal Pak 8x10 poster. The posters were freebies that were thrown in the box by corporate. All are cool, I just have nowhere to hang posters, and I have a ton of stickers as it is. I already have the window cling. Will trade for about anything else.

Damn, i would surely like to take those posters off your hands but i dont think i have anything to trade for them. i'm looking though, i need to animalize my room more, only animal poster i have is of Wrath, House and Ox and the quote "The Door Of History Is Open... Will You Walk Through?" above them, awesome poster but i need more in my room!

Brick By Brick
11-02-08, 2:00 pm
Damn, i would surely like to take those posters off your hands but i dont think i have anything to trade for them. i'm looking though, i need to animalize my room more, only animal poster i have is of Wrath, House and Ox and the quote "The Door Of History Is Open... Will You Walk Through?" above them, awesome poster but i need more in my room!
If you can think of anything, let me know. I have all the iconic stickers, but like everyone else, I'm game for the beanie, t-shirt or lanyard. I'll pay cash money.

Death_ADDER
11-23-08, 5:56 pm
I got a free flex/nitro/omega card. Can't use it in Canada so I'd like to trade it for something. Here's what interests me. The 5 in 1 dvd, skull cap, shirt and possibly a few extras.

Steve

So nobody wants some free supplement? I still got this card sitting around and I got 1 extra sticker and 1 extra cling. I'm sure someone wants a free flex/nitro/omega.

Steve

mikejones1
11-23-08, 6:06 pm
So nobody wants some free supplement? I still got this card sitting around and I got 1 extra sticker and 1 extra cling. I'm sure someone wants a free flex/nitro/omega.

Steve

ill take some free flex/nitro/omega

Hoomgar
11-24-08, 12:15 pm
I'm still looking for the 5into1 DVD too. Name your price. I got a 25 year anniversary sticker to trade and I got cash. I also has an un-opened copy of Animal Chest and Animal Arms to trade.

Hg

Big Wides
11-24-08, 12:18 pm
I'm still looking for the 5into1 DVD too. Name your price. I got a 25 year anniversary sticker to trade and I got cash. I also has an un-opened copy of Animal Chest and Animal Arms to trade.

Hg

Hg......if you want it I have it and I'll give it to ya at the next ABC up at S&S if your going.

Lunatic001
11-24-08, 12:26 pm
If anyone has another 5 on 1 DVD...name your price.....

Lunatic001
11-24-08, 12:27 pm

Steve

PM what you would like for it...

thanks,
lunatic

Hoomgar
11-24-08, 12:54 pm
Hg......if you want it I have it and I'll give it to ya at the next ABC up at S&S if your going.

Solid! Really want this one bro. Let me know what ever you need for it my man.

Thanks.

Hg

Jay_de
11-29-08, 9:22 am
If anyone has another 5 on 1 DVD...name your price.....

Same here.

I'll happily buy one off of someone if they have extra...

InkdMuscle
01-05-09, 11:38 am
I have an White Animal Tank Large. What i am looking for is a Can of Nitro or Animal Lanyard. PM me.

Hoomgar
01-05-09, 3:29 pm
I have an White Animal Tank Large. What i am looking for is a Can of Nitro or Animal Lanyard. PM me.

Was that a prize in the Big88 can?

Lunatic001
01-05-09, 3:59 pm
Still looking for a 5in1 Animal DVD....I have a couple of items I could trade: whole can of Animal Pak (88), A can of Omega, cash....let me know if anyone is interested....

InkdMuscle
01-06-09, 12:22 am
Was that a prize in the Big88 can?

No but i figured why let it go to waste if someone else is willing to trade. I wont wear it.

Hoomgar
01-06-09, 1:17 pm
No but i figured why let it go to waste if someone else is willing to trade. I wont wear it.

Right-o, I have the black in large and it is too small or I would take you up on that. I guess it is time to order some more new shirts. Did you find that it ran really long on you? Mine is long enough that my wife could wear the dang thing as a dress!

Hg

AFTazz06
01-06-09, 2:31 pm
Right-o, I have the black in large and it is too small or I would take you up on that. I guess it is time to order some more new shirts. Did you find that it ran really long on you? Mine is long enough that my wife could wear the dang thing as a dress!

Hg

Damn i would love to get those shirts from you and InkdMuscle but sadly i dont have the stuff you guys are looking for to trade with. I'll have to look around and see what i can find!

Hoomgar
01-06-09, 2:35 pm
Damn i would love to get those shirts from you and InkdMuscle but sadly i dont have the stuff you guys are looking for to trade with. I'll have to look around and see what i can find!

Well the shirts we are talking about are not Big88 prizes bro. You can get them right here:

http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=150

&

http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=151

Hg

InkdMuscle
01-06-09, 3:38 pm

Hg

yeah it did. im gonna have to gram some more too.

HOCKEY TEMPER
02-07-09, 12:28 am
Anyone who wants the 5-in-1 dvd PM me.

trainer89
02-08-09, 9:04 am
Anyone who wants the 5-in-1 dvd PM me.

your just giving it away? really? Ill take it dude. that would be awsome.

Meister
03-25-09, 7:15 pm
Hey fellas
Just got the DVD and window cling if anyone interested let me know with some offers dont mind trading it off... Really looking for anythings so just hit me up

AFTazz06
03-25-09, 9:34 pm
Hey fellas
Just got the DVD and window cling if anyone interested let me know with some offers dont mind trading it off... Really looking for anythings so just hit me up

I got the magnet in the new can i just popped open, how's that window cling lookin?

Meister
03-26-09, 12:02 am
cling is pretty sweet put it on the back of my truck, cant see it to well with the tinted windows

Hoomgar
03-26-09, 11:20 am
Hey fellas

I'd hit ya up for a trade on that DVD but my boy Big Wides is already hookin me up so I'll let it for someone else to get. I need to get another Big88 before they are all gone.

Hg

Gambit
03-26-09, 2:03 pm
I'd hit ya up for a trade on that DVD but my boy Big Wides is already hookin me up so I'll let it for someone else to get. I need to get another Big88 before they are all gone.

Hg

Watch out, Hg. The last Big 88 I got didn't have anything in it! *tear*

ghost
03-26-09, 2:10 pm

out of all 5 of them that i had ordered, only 1 had a prize in it.

the others, had 88 baggies filled with Pak, for an amazing price. can never really complain about that!

Gambit
03-26-09, 2:17 pm
out of all 5 of them that i had ordered, only 1 had a prize in it.

the others, had 88 baggies filled with Pak, for an amazing price. can never really complain about that!

True, I'm stocked up until 2010!

AFTazz06
03-26-09, 5:07 pm
Well i got the magnet if anybody is willing to trade for something let me know!

Gimp
03-27-09, 1:14 am
Well i got the magnet if anybody is willing to trade for something let me know!

I have the window cling, and a red iconic sticker i'll trade for the magnet.

HOCKEY TEMPER
04-18-09, 9:52 pm
I got the 5-in-1 dvd. Will trade or sell for 25$

AFTazz06
04-19-09, 12:51 am
I still have the magnet incase anybody wants to trade. GIMP never got back to me for a trade, so its up for trade, just send me a PM.

curt_james
05-05-09, 8:32 pm

GTFO!

=:-O

I got a sticker. lol

I'm planning on putting it on a black cover journal at some point in the future for my workout log.

Guess a sticker is not a bad prize considering you GOT NOTHING! :-(

Was really hoping for the keys to an Escalade or something. :-D

'C' Huck
05-29-09, 10:12 am
Got my Big 88's today and I got a window cling in it. So they still have prizes in them...at least mine did.

t_mh
05-31-09, 2:06 pm
The cans of 88 animal paks come with prizes?

AFTazz06
05-31-09, 6:35 pm
The cans of 88 animal paks come with prizes?

yes

t_mh
06-01-09, 12:37 am
that's pretty sweet. For the record, though, buying two tins of 44 from vitaminshoppe is cheaper than an 88 from bb.com. Still, I might have to try it out for a prize haha.

FAL*FREAK*
06-01-09, 2:59 am
that's pretty sweet. For the record, though, buying two tins of 44 from vitaminshoppe is cheaper than an 88 from bb.com. Still, I might have to try it out for a prize haha.

but buying from discounanabolics.com is the way to go. way lower prices and fastest shippin out there!!!

weedlewott
06-01-09, 6:52 am
I got the Animal training disc. all shoulders, arms, legs, chest, back. the whole nine yards. Stoked about that one. It's "on the market".

BigDubbDiesel
07-17-09, 6:05 pm
i won three universal promo's and they each came with a UNIVERSAL bumpersticker in an envelope and included is a letter with an entry for anothor exclusive promo.

i have two of these bad boys im willing to give up....make me an offer.

BigDubbDiesel
07-17-09, 8:13 pm
i won three universal promo's and they each came with a UNIVERSAL bumpersticker in an envelope and included is a letter with an entry for anothor exclusive promo.

i have two of these bad boys im willing to give up....make me an offer.

heres a pic of the stickers/envelopes/ promo offers

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs136.snc1/5811_106501010137_512125137_2024377_3902290_n.jpg