PDA

View Full Version : Animal Gym Bag?

Pages : [1] 2 3

hjayss
02-08-07, 3:09 am
How many wouold like to see a universal animal pak gym bag. I woul be all over that.

Universal Rep
02-08-07, 11:13 am
How many wouold like to see a universal animal pak gym bag. I woul be all over that.

I have heard rumors about such a bag...

HAWK
02-08-07, 11:26 am
I've seen pics of one, its in the UK or something I think?

focused
02-08-07, 12:15 pm
Universal Rep brother.....i'd def see what you could do about that. Along w/ the Forum shirts you mentioned in another thread. I def think that gym bag would be a big hit, you could see your fellow animals reppin what we love and live.

Universal Rep
02-08-07, 12:19 pm
Feel free to post your needs fellas--how big the bag should be, number of pockets, etc. Doesn't hurt...

focused
02-08-07, 12:44 pm
I'd say like the duffel bag thing that Wrath has in The Journey, you can wrap your trusty belt around it, put enough cans of Animal products in, your shaker and whatever else an animal needs. keep it basic, straight to the point, and useful, like EVERY OTHER animal product

HAWK
02-08-07, 12:46 pm
Not huge, but enough to fit a belt, pair of sneaks or boots, and my pwo meal and supps, straps. Big ass Animal "A" on the ends of it, and "Animal" written on the front, black with white letters. That shit would do the trick.

Universal Rep
02-08-07, 12:50 pm
I'd say like the duffel bag thing that Wrath has in The Journey, you can wrap your trusty belt around it, put enough cans of Animal products in, your shaker and whatever else an animal needs. keep it basic, straight to the point, and useful, like EVERY OTHER animal product

Personally, I think a classic duffel, heavy duty, would be awesome... Basic.

G Diesel
02-08-07, 12:50 pm
I'd like to see a military canvas duffel... No frills, rugged and utilitarian. That to me would be the ideal Animal bag. Peace, G

ldskenpo
02-08-07, 2:02 pm
I'd like to see a military canvas duffel... No frills, rugged and utilitarian. That to me would be the ideal Animal bag. Peace, G

I just read this and being where I am can picture his idea , i think
take your basic GI duffel-color it black, close the opening on the end, put a heavy duty zipper the length of the side, put a logo on each end, and animal in white letters on the front.

whaddayathink?

The Fate
02-08-07, 2:02 pm
ya a rugged material gymbag...with a strong zipper, if the rest of you out there are like me, our current gymbags get beat up (thrown, stepped on, supps get poured on em etc etc)....so something sturdy to last a while would be great

Rooster
02-08-07, 2:14 pm

Right on the money G. Make it last!!!

k1usa
02-08-07, 2:14 pm
Great idea....Im in for this one for sure...something with a heavy duty zipper....some pockets...and made of sail cloth...weathered possibly....rugged animal logo....hell yea....lets do this one. Just for kicks....and By the way....I used to promote the K1 events in Vegas...still help out from time to time...and still have a local company do the trophy for the k1 events in Vegas...and they do a great job on the shirts...and other goodies for the fights...and have for 5 years....I would be happy to get a quote from them on such a bag...no problemo..

let me know...ready to rock

Freak
02-08-07, 4:57 pm
Basic, heavy duty duffel would be sweet.

focused
02-08-07, 11:06 pm
with out a doubt i'mma buy one of these bags, just wondering do you have a date in mind or month in which you fellas wanna start selling? cause all this talk is makin me anxious.....haha

WeaponX
02-08-07, 11:49 pm
Animal Bag would be a GREAT IDEA! Id be down for that too! make sure it had enough room to fit in a shaker, clothes, and supps, heavy duty bad ass bag, it would be AMAZING!!!

aeon
02-09-07, 1:07 am
Sounds really good. something simple, heavy duty with a few smaller pockets would be great.

BODYBUILDER532
02-09-07, 9:29 am
BAG would be sweet!!!!

naturalguy
02-09-07, 9:59 am
I would be all over an Animal gym bag. Just don't make it too big the lockers at my gym aren't that big.

Lethal_Banana
02-09-07, 1:55 pm
I'd love to get one. I pretty much second Diesel's and ldskenpo's idea. I really liked my army bags.

One problem seems to be that I can never seem to order outside the US which has left me without the Animal DVDs and t-shirts that I have craved for decades already! :P

aeon
02-12-07, 7:27 am
I Thought about this today when my shaker bottle floating loose in my bag spilled powder everywhere... how about some sort of holding pocket/strap inside the bag to hold an average sized shaker bottle securely and upright? Im sure a lot of people here would appreciate that one. Anyway looking foward to getting it one way or another,

cheers

aeon

never_2_big
02-12-07, 8:27 am

im with you G

Jaymafin
02-12-07, 12:42 pm
big enough to fit animal cans, shaker, chalk, wraps, sweats, sneakers, keys, wallet. simple, black heavy duty solid shoulder sling. one main compartment with a small front one. sign me up for 2 me and the wifey.

lilitaly28
02-12-07, 2:09 pm
bump what G said

Medford
02-13-07, 8:41 pm
solid black. lots of pockets, including little ones for paks. the logo should be simple and cool

ghost
02-13-07, 9:05 pm
i agree..solid black with the A on it..lots of pockets on the insides..small ones though. medium size bag.

Thumperz
02-14-07, 1:23 am
One that is build so the sides stand up on their own a bit. Give it a shape.

Perhaps 2 bags. One big enough for the the peeps who take their shoes and towel and stuff to the gym and another that's just big enough for the main lifting gear.

Polar Bear
02-15-07, 7:17 pm
Two designs would be a good idea. I don't take much to the gym besides my keys and my ipod. Seems to be enough demand for 2. Make sure there are pockets for Animal cans and a shaker.

bayareasrick
02-19-07, 12:45 am
A. I agree with G.
B. I like the 2 different size idea(would buy both).
C. Definately a strap that would hold a shaker bottle upright.
D. Couple pockets would be nice all with good big zippers.
Finally maybe an option to personalize the bag with our username embroided, although we could always do that ourselves I guess. Oh and of coarse the ANIMAL logo is a must.

Bottom line I will buy one regardless.

txpower
02-19-07, 1:00 am
do it i'd be all over that

Lar-Dog
02-21-07, 10:25 pm
Basic, heavy duty (canvas?), heavy duty zipper, black, Animal logo, and a couple of small pockets inside for paks, i-pod, keys, whatever.

jac71
02-22-07, 1:00 pm
I would be all over it...as long as it has the animal logo IM in. Just the basics would be nice and maybe some pockets to carry our animal sups in!! What about one of the animal quotes on it?!?!?

gijoe7.62
02-26-07, 12:35 am
Fuck yea! Solid Black, military canvas. Make it last a lifetime. Animal A, and ANIMAL printed somewere. Thanks for the attention REP.

gijoe7.62
02-26-07, 12:37 am
Wanted to add.... STRONG HUGE ZIPPER, and a pocket to hold he essentials. Maybe severial little secitons for my Animal serving bags. Like the shaker sleve idea alot to.

ryanlemley1
02-26-07, 10:39 am
I'm with G diesel

dtrain
02-27-07, 7:23 am
I gotta have one it should to me be the animal bro it should be hard thick and a real good zipper I break them on my gym bags pisses me off. This bag should be for a guy who can crush a nut in his hands yoou know we sometimes after a workout do not know our own strength after that good pump you know.

Hans
02-28-07, 8:56 pm
I like that military canvas idea from G diesel. The bag should defiantly be basic and durable, not something that falls apart the first time you use it

k1usa
02-28-07, 9:09 pm
yep...heavy duty....black...and how about this...preweathered...give it that beat to shit look....just a thought....and for say an extra cost....a metal Animal logo on the side....adds to the rugged look....I cant wait for these....I gotta tell you..the A logo gets a lot of attention at the gym....its all good

wolf
03-03-07, 2:40 am
A nice simple sturdy canvas one in black. One or two pockets for crap that gets lost easy.

BRICKS
03-05-07, 4:38 pm
hows bout a combo pack ya know shaker, bag, shirt, just some goodies like that. i like the idea about a strap inside for your bottle cuz that powder is a bitch when it get in your clothes stupid ass gnc bottle anywayz the lid never comes off my can of paks unless i open it what the hell. i need the animal survial kit basic and hardcore effective no frilly shit

born0withno0soul
03-06-07, 10:29 pm
well this post was made to bring peoples attention to the making of a bag. so what is the deal?

OMEGA
03-06-07, 10:32 pm
ya, i would be all over an Animal bag.

NickSP
03-06-07, 10:34 pm
well this post was made to bring peoples attention to the making of a bag. so what is the deal?

U-Rep's always on the lookout, they're probably still busy with the Forvm shirts anyway. Just give it time, whenever the AP/Universal crew comes up with something they let us know. So as they always say, "stay tuned..."

Arbalest
03-07-07, 12:53 am
Make it big, and out of Canvas.. with a BIG "A" on it...

it'd be sweet to have it big enough to carry my schoolbooks, plus my gym clothes, so i can hit the weights right/before class without having to carry 2 bags =(

hjayss
03-08-07, 8:44 am
Man there should be like 5000 post at least man the gym bag hard core shit man big thick zipper big enough like one of those army bags. solid black with a specail limited edition gold A on it and animal on the zipper and under the A.
i AM DEFINATELY FEELING THE SPORTS BAG.

feelthepain12
03-13-07, 9:01 pm
Dude I would be all over that in a second if universal made an animal pak gym bag

Bigness007
05-17-07, 3:33 am
i could definitely get down with a bag. i like the military duffel idea, maybe not quite that big though. something the size of my Navy issue bag would be too big. black and white, tough and simple. i like it.

Arbalest
05-17-07, 12:17 pm
Any word on whether this is going down or not? I'd like a new bag... canvas of course ;)

JMC
05-17-07, 2:36 pm
I know we've been over this time and time again....I pulled a not-so-thorough search with no results so here goes....

Everyone knows we all want the Animal Gym Bag, but have you seen the "Almost as awesome" Universal Gym Bag.

Go here: http://www.universalnutrition.com/
Download the universal nutrition product guide, which is badass in itself, then hit page 40.

I want to have one of these YESTERDAY! If anyone has one, how did you get it...please advise...

Sorry if I'm way late on this one....

JMC
05-17-07, 4:27 pm
Anyone????

Ricky P
05-17-07, 4:35 pm
I just hit up the product guide, and page 40 is nothing but Supplement/Nutrition Facts....

Ricky P
05-17-07, 4:37 pm
Nevermind - it's on page 43 in the PDF file.. At least on mine it is.. It does say in the contents that it's on 40, but if you saw what I saw scroll down to 43..

Either way, yeah that bag is pretty nice too.. I'd hold out for the Animal canvas duffle though..

brandonA
05-17-07, 4:38 pm
if you look at the page counter on the Adobe it is like page 43...it's with the t-shirts...looks pretty cool...not sure how to get one though....

-B

JMC
05-17-07, 4:38 pm
I just hit up the product guide, and page 40 is nothing but Supplement/Nutrition Facts....

Don't know what to say...lookin right at it. I'll just have to call Universal....

cviewmike851
07-19-07, 11:20 pm
yea i think the plain heavy duty bag just big enough to fit everything in with the animal logo on both ends would be bad ass. the first day it came out id order it

SgtFatBoy
07-30-07, 7:45 am
How about a leather gym bag, not like gq leather but, like what the straps are made out of, and Animal Logo Stamped on the Sides, and that dark like worn out look leather...

Medford
07-30-07, 4:19 pm
I'm still coveting that animal towel. Now that's something I'd like. Any chance of getting one in the future?

hjayss
08-29-07, 8:06 am
bump...

krazyassmexican
08-29-07, 8:19 am
it will be great to get one

JMC
09-02-07, 6:44 pm
This has been kicked around in past months, sorry if this is old news. Hit the link, go to products, and all gear down at the bottom. Does anyone have one of the Universal Bags yet? If so how big is it??????

http://www.universalnutrition.com/

Jimmy
09-03-07, 12:34 am
This has been kicked around in past months, sorry if this is old news. Hit the link, go to products, and all gear down at the bottom. Does anyone have one of the Universal Bags yet? If so how big is it??????

it says 24x12x10

like any medium size gym bag i would think.

JMC
09-03-07, 9:58 am
Classic case of not reading all the way. When you click on the bag that goes away but right there in front of my face on the main page! Thanks...

MassMonster
09-22-07, 8:27 am
damn im likin that bag....

hjayss
09-27-07, 2:45 am
need more posts I am guessing..I hope they are at least thinking about it because LOT OF PEOPLE WANT THIS BAG...

JMC
09-27-07, 9:14 am
fuck it! I'm just going to buy the damn thing....

BigLansford
09-30-07, 10:36 am
Let us know how it works out, I need a new gym bag.

Madcat
10-01-07, 9:24 pm
Sweet but still no AnimalPak bag.... I mean just all black with the HUGE LOGO is all I need in life, please please please...

BigLansford
10-07-07, 11:00 am
Anyone get one yet?

lowrider5
10-18-07, 12:26 am
Sweet but still no AnimalPak bag.... I mean just all black with the HUGE LOGO is all I need in life, please please please...

I agree!

spyderman4g63
11-25-07, 4:30 pm
I'm in need of a new one. Where are they?

Brute
11-26-07, 3:19 pm
I'm in need of a new one. Where are they?

http://www.universalnutrition.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=342

h 3 L L b 0 y
02-12-08, 12:35 pm
Wheres our bag!

Enforcer
02-15-08, 1:48 pm
I have heard some things that one may be on the way...

WeaponX
02-27-08, 9:42 pm
Hey guys, Any info if one will be coming our way anytime soon im in the need of a new gym bag and will be forced to go to some sporting goods store and buy one, ill hold off if this is still a serious prospect... any news??

NickSP
02-27-08, 9:45 pm
Guys it's been said that an animal bag is in the works, there was already a promo a while back that someone got one (sorry, forgot who it was) and is currently "testing" the durability of the bag.

WeaponX
02-27-08, 10:33 pm
Guys it's been said that an animal bag is in the works, there was already a promo a while back that someone got one (sorry, forgot who it was) and is currently "testing" the durability of the bag.

I know that, I was just looking for an update thats all, i saw the picks and everything, was just wondering because i havent heard anything else about it, thanks though

DetroitMuscle
03-07-08, 2:37 pm
I actually saw a bag with the Animal logo on it at the cage, it was bad as fuk! One of the guys that competed in the show and is sponsored by universal (I think hes from somewhere in Europe cuz he didnt speak much english) had it and it was off the chain,.

Joe_clay
05-05-08, 3:49 pm
I need a new gym bag, looked at the Universal one but would prefer an ANIMAL one!

Hopefully if it does happen it will available in the UK too!?!

silence
06-11-08, 1:47 pm
a nice bag would be one of every pak iconography just like the shirts ............that will be a bad ass bag

ghost
06-11-08, 1:49 pm

I bought one of these...

i put my squat suit, bench shirt, both sets of knee wraps, belt, chalk, nose tork, wrist wraps, straps, ankle brace, clothes and supps in there, and still have room for more shit..

hardcore and ultra roomy... definite buy.

Phil800101
06-13-08, 3:01 am
I bought one of these...

i put my squat suit, bench shirt, both sets of knee wraps, belt, chalk, nose tork, wrist wraps, straps, ankle brace, clothes and supps in there, and still have room for more shit..

hardcore and ultra roomy... definite buy.

Agreed, I love mine. Definitely worth it.

Thrawn
06-13-08, 6:10 am
Sounds like a good buy indeed. Been thinking about one too, but after reading these replies i think i can rest assured that my stuff will fit nicely. My old gymbag has reached the end of its lifeline...

krazyassmexican
06-13-08, 8:23 am
is it really hardcore?
i fucked up 2 bodybuilding.com gym bags already

Shukin
06-13-08, 9:28 am
is it really hardcore?
i fucked up 2 bodybuilding.com gym bags already

I went through two of them myself!!! Worst quality bag I have come across.
I want an Animal bag....

ghost
06-13-08, 9:34 am
I want an Animal bag....

Buy one.... they are FANTASTIC!

naturalguy
06-13-08, 9:39 am
I want an Animal bag....

Animal bag may be coming in the near future............................................ .................................stay tuned

BiG in NYC 823
06-13-08, 11:09 am
Animal bag may be coming in the near future............................................ .................................stay tuned

hmmm....i think i heard about this.............*staying tuned*

krazyassmexican
06-13-08, 11:10 am
I want an Animal bag....

tell me about it i will never get another one from them

Shukin
06-14-08, 7:03 pm

On the edge of my seat!

MELTDOWN
06-14-08, 7:32 pm

u ain't got one yet ???

naturalguy
06-14-08, 9:45 pm
u ain't got one yet ???

Not yet

Thrawn
06-15-08, 7:12 am
OOooooohhhhh? An Animal bag is coming???? WHEN???

Mr. Dead
06-16-08, 12:48 pm

*Tuned, as always...*

Shukin
06-16-08, 7:15 pm
tell me about it i will never get another one from them

I even called BB.com and complained and they sent me a new one. loaded it up, put it on my shoulder and the strap broke! right away! Continued ti use it and all the internal walls collapsed and it became one pocket! moral of the story????

basketcase
06-16-08, 8:39 pm
Sad to say the BB.com bag was my free gift.

What a piece of shit!

Looking out for an Animal Bag....

Shukin
06-21-08, 7:26 pm
Sad to say the BB.com bag was my free gift.

What a piece of shit!

Looking out for an Animal Bag....
I just chose the Animal Arms DVD!!!!!!

John-TNS
06-21-08, 7:40 pm
I would trade my soul for the Animal gym bag....

basketcase
06-21-08, 7:46 pm
I just chose the Animal Arms DVD!!!!!!

Ordered last night :D

mahscles
05-17-09, 10:41 am

definitely agree with G. this is a good idea. i'd definitely get one for me and maybe one for my brother who is a powerlifter

mritter3
05-17-09, 5:53 pm
i would have that as soon as its available...just let me know...lol

Flash419
05-17-09, 7:48 pm
I saw an Animal bag given away at the Cage during the BLACKOUT....

So... why can't we find one to buy? There is obviously a market!

t_mh
05-17-09, 8:23 pm
If there's one coming I hope they order about 20,000. Everyone on the forvm is gonna want one.

Pravus
05-20-09, 12:15 pm
I'd be all over that! I need a new bag anyway.

Mr. Dead
05-20-09, 12:26 pm
They're trying to find a bag rugged enough to meet their specifications... As soon as they find it, they'll be working on getting one out... That's what NG had said in another thread (Future Animal Gear...).

hjayss
07-17-09, 7:44 am
They're trying to find a bag rugged enough to meet their specifications... As soon as they find it, they'll be working on getting one out... That's what NG had said in another thread (Future Animal Gear...).

that makes sense...all the stuff they make is just that made to last..had my shirt for about 2 years now and still looks great and I beat it up once a week..I BEAT THEM ALL UP AND THEY JUST KEEP COMMING BACK FOR MORE....

C.Coronato
07-17-09, 4:29 pm
Im testing it now. Its a great bag, rugged to the core, but the damn zippers need some work.

Mr. Dead
07-17-09, 4:31 pm
Im testing it now. Its a great bag, rugged to the core, but the damn zippers need some work.

And, I wish you and NG would hurry up and get done testing it!!! *LOL*

mritter3
07-17-09, 4:36 pm
soooo, its in testing mode right now...awesome...that means soon enough i will have one.

SailinScotty
08-13-09, 1:25 am
Sign me up for one. Can we preorder?

Mr. Dead
08-13-09, 12:25 pm
I heard a rumor that it may be out of the testing phase, now...

C.Coronato
08-13-09, 12:33 pm
Thats correct Mr. Dead. The testing is done and results were handed over to corporate. Waiting on them now.

Ironjaw
08-13-09, 1:14 pm
thats epic .... ineed a new bag too

Flash419
08-13-09, 10:59 pm
Sign me up for one. Can we preorder?

I'M IN! Where can we sign up?

Big Al
08-13-09, 11:07 pm
Where is my damn bag???!!!!
I can't wait for this to come out,mine's alittle smelly.

Beach91
08-21-09, 10:59 am
Guys if u check the pics from the last ABC in texas, there is a black n white pic of what looks like the new bag, it has the iconic pump label on it,

maybe the pics just a teaser for the guys who check out every single pic on this website

but it looks sick
cant wait
beach

naturalguy
08-21-09, 11:14 am
Guys if u check the pics from the last ABC in texas, there is a black n white pic of what looks like the new bag, it has the iconic pump label on it,

maybe the pics just a teaser for the guys who check out every single pic on this website

but it looks sick
cant wait
beach

That was the bag treetrunklegs and I were testing

Aggression
08-21-09, 11:32 am
Where is my damn bag???!!!!

x2. I've been waiting for the bag for too long!

Shifty
08-21-09, 12:55 pm
I have search the UK for a gym bag but no Luck.

If this is put on sale then a defo for me.

Razor
08-21-09, 2:30 pm
I'm with everyone posting. Black, military-grade canvas, large pockets on each end, large durable strap. Man this would kill!!!

Firefist
08-21-09, 2:56 pm
Thats correct Mr. Dead. The testing is done and results were handed over to corporate. Waiting on them now.

haha ttl, please bring your bag to the houses abc so we can all take a gander at it.

Razor
08-21-09, 3:06 pm

Oh so badass! Trunk i'm assuming it kept up with your standards? :)

C.Coronato
08-21-09, 3:10 pm
haha ttl, please bring your bag to the houses abc so we can all take a gander at it.

I bring it every where brother, so it will absolutely be with me my man.

Oh so badass! Trunk i'm assuming it kept up with your standards? :)

Haha, im a very simple guy, but the zippers needed to be beefed up some. I let corporate know and so far so good. Its real rough and rugged tho, its a nice bag.

jon_carter13
08-21-09, 3:30 pm
AWESOME!!! I'm glad to finally see things are moving along. I'm guessing with production time and the concept changes it will take a little time for the bag to make it to the shop. Any idea how long before it will be available to the public?

Mr. Dead
08-21-09, 3:32 pm
AWESOME!!! I'm glad to finally see things are moving along. I'm guessing with production time and the concept changes it will take a little time for the bag to make it to the shop. Any idea how long before it will be available to the public?

I've heard late fall will be the timeline...

jon_carter13
08-21-09, 3:40 pm
I've heard late fall will be the timeline...

As long as it is before Christmas... This is a gift idea I got for a few of my lifting buddies back in KY.

Madcat
08-22-09, 6:12 pm
I think this week would be an appropriate time to get these out... lol

Wait, do I smell an Olympia weekend break through???

belladiabla13
08-22-09, 6:58 pm
Yep Id buy one

mritter3
08-22-09, 7:35 pm
Yep Id buy one

in a heartbeat....those things are gonna go so fast

Firefist
08-22-09, 8:18 pm
Wait, do I smell an Olympia weekend break through???

haha that sounds about right.

sunny_max
08-22-09, 9:28 pm
in a heartbeat....those things are gonna go so fast

hell yeah...i want one real bad......

Alk
08-23-09, 12:20 am
I bring it every where brother, so it will absolutely be with me my man.

Haha, im a very simple guy, but the zippers needed to be beefed up some. I let corporate know and so far so good. Its real rough and rugged tho, its a nice bag.

Dude I thought that bag looked a little weird at the Muscle Mill...lol didn't know it wasn't even out yet. I wish I took a picture now

t_mh
08-23-09, 12:22 am
If we keep this thread flooded with eagerness to buy a bag, maybe corporate will push it through faster.

jon_carter13
08-23-09, 11:47 am
If we keep this thread flooded with eagerness to buy a bag, maybe corporate will push it through faster.

Yeah but you don't want them to push it too fast, especially since there are pending improvements. If they push them too fast, they may not fix things like the zippers that TTL said needed to be upgraded.

naturalguy
08-24-09, 8:52 am
Are you guys talking about this gym bag?

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Skiba%202009/SkibasABC82209053.jpg

J-Dawg
08-24-09, 8:55 am
Interesting NG...

ghost
08-24-09, 8:56 am
is it built a little sturdier than the Universal bag? mine ripped pretty fast along the zipper.... just curious.

naturalguy
08-24-09, 9:00 am
is it built a little sturdier than the Universal bag? mine ripped pretty fast along the zipper.... just curious.

A LOT sturdier

We might have a new Universal bag in the works too................................

ghost
08-24-09, 9:03 am
A LOT sturdier

We might have a new Universal bag in the works too................................

excellent. Looking forward to both.

Razor
08-24-09, 9:37 am
Wow...to be honest i was looking for a great pic of the bag instead i looked at Ox first LOL Holy crap is he huge. haha besides that the bag looks tight hahaa.

SailinScotty
08-24-09, 9:57 am
Wow...to be honest i was looking for a great pic of the bag instead i looked at Ox first LOL Holy crap is he huge. haha besides that the bag looks tight hahaa.

I almost didn't even see the bag. But yeah that bag is sick. Can't wait to get my hands on one.

naturalguy
08-24-09, 10:01 am
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Skiba%202009/SkibasABC82209054.jpg

Razor
08-24-09, 10:03 am
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Skiba%202009/SkibasABC82209054.jpg

Thanks NG. bag looks awesome. i love the patch-looking Animal logo too. Very nice touch.

naturalguy
08-24-09, 10:05 am
Thanks NG. bag looks awesome. i love the patch-looking Animal logo too. Very nice touch.

It's a cool logo, it's rubberized

Razor
08-24-09, 10:12 am
It's a cool logo, it's rubberized

Well now...that kicks ass!

t_mh
08-24-09, 1:26 pm
Sweet looking bag. I don't have a gym bag, but I'm holding out for this one.

And I think ox and I wear the same shorts to the gym, haha.

Mr. Dead
08-24-09, 1:30 pm
Are you guys talking about this gym bag?

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Skiba%202009/SkibasABC82209053.jpg

A LOT sturdier

Sweet!!! You guys are definitely makin' my Christmas wish list fill up quick!!! *LOL*

InkdMuscle
08-24-09, 1:45 pm
DAMN ill be one of the first to get a new "A" bag and Univ. bag. Hopefully corp puts these boys on the market ASAP!!!

Little Z
08-24-09, 1:54 pm
DAMN ill be one of the first to get a new "A" bag and Univ. bag. Hopefully corp puts these boys on the market ASAP!!!

same here man.. that Animal bag looks great..

Phil800101
08-24-09, 2:02 pm
I am definitely looking forward to this.

sunny_max
08-25-09, 2:37 am
man thats an awesome looking bag..i definitely want one......how far are we from getting out hands on one....?? does anyone know what the price is gonna be on it??

Cstlfx
08-25-09, 4:25 am

NG, I have to say you picked the wrong person to model the bag. Ox makes the bag look small!

naturalguy
08-25-09, 9:08 am
man thats an awesome looking bag..i definitely want one......how far are we from getting out hands on one....?? does anyone know what the price is gonna be on it??

They should be ready late fall. Don't know the price yet.

NG, I have to say you picked the wrong person to model the bag. Ox makes the bag look small!

You are not wrong. The bag is not that small lol

Mr. Dead
08-25-09, 12:12 pm
You are not wrong. The bag is not that small lol

The pic does make it hard to gauge how big the bag is, with Ox lookin' so HUUUGE... *LOL*

mritter3
08-25-09, 9:14 pm
that is one badass bag...gonna want one of those as soon as its available.

sunny_max
08-25-09, 11:31 pm

i hear ya man.....NO ONE in my gym has an animal bag....they had a duffle earlier right?....anyways i want one....it wld be soooo cool to flaunt that "A" logo.....

t_mh
08-25-09, 11:41 pm

definitely.

Survivor831
08-26-09, 1:03 am
This is sooooooooo not fair to make us wait on these! Oh well, Gonna be worth the wait.

Madcat
08-26-09, 7:14 am
Damn, everyday I get in here and am just waiting for the post to finally say this is available....

HURRY UP Lol

Mr. Dead
08-26-09, 3:44 pm
Damn, everyday I get in here and am just waiting for the post to finally say this is available....

HURRY UP Lol

Coming soon... Late fall...

machineman
09-01-09, 2:26 pm
Coming soon... Late fall...

not soon enough!!!!lol....definitely gonna fork over the $$ for one of these.....

Razor
09-01-09, 3:49 pm
not soon enough!!!!lol....definitely gonna fork over the $$ for one of these.....

Just another way to represent an amazing company.

machineman
09-01-09, 6:08 pm
Just another way to represent an amazing company.

not just an amazing company, but the the greatest supp company out there.....

Enforcer
09-01-09, 6:23 pm
Luckily for me I have only 1 of 2 Animal bags that were ever made- how I got it- I wont tell...lol

Mr. Dead
09-01-09, 6:28 pm
Luckily for me I have only 1 of 2 Animal bags that were ever made- how I got it- I wont tell...lol

Vee Haff Vays To make you talk...

InkdMuscle
09-01-09, 7:21 pm
damn i cant wait for these bags to hit the shelves.

Razor
09-01-09, 11:09 pm
Vee Haff Vays To make you talk...

hahaha

Madcat
09-02-09, 7:17 am
Im still saying Olympia weekend is the Debut. And I am okay with that lol. Can we maybe get a lil promo or preorder for the FOrum, Rep??? PLLLEASE!

naturalguy
09-02-09, 8:50 am
Im still saying Olympia weekend is the Debut. And I am okay with that lol. Can we maybe get a lil promo or preorder for the FOrum, Rep??? PLLLEASE!

I wouldn't get your hopes up for the Olympia. It would be nice but they won't be ready by that time.

Madcat
09-02-09, 8:21 pm
Man that was NOT what I wanted to read after the hellish last 3 days of my life. I was realy hoping or somethng positive lol.

Razor
09-02-09, 10:22 pm
I wouldn't get your hopes up for the Olympia. It would be nice but they won't be ready by that time.

Heh. They could take their time! From all the good stuff i've been hearing this will be worth the wait!

Shamus11B
09-16-09, 4:49 am
How about mid november??? Would love to have one of these for when I get back from my honeymoon and start my Bulk.

naturalguy
09-16-09, 11:51 am
How about mid november??? Would love to have one of these for when I get back from my honeymoon and start my Bulk.

I would guess that they would be in before then

InkdMuscle
09-17-09, 9:11 pm
Man i cant wait for this bag. Im tired of mine already. Come on Corp, were waiting..... LOL

Optimus Prime
09-18-09, 4:58 pm
Wus all this hubub about a gym bag?? Just get a plastic shoppping bag and dump yer gear in that when you head of to the gym!!

InkdMuscle
09-18-09, 5:07 pm
Wus all this hubub about a gym bag?? Just get a plastic shoppping bag and dump yer gear in that when you head of to the gym!!

LOL very true. but those bags tend to tear easy since i got my belt in it.

Optimus Prime
09-18-09, 5:10 pm
LOL very true. but those bags tend to tear easy since i got my belt in it.

Man, I here ya!! But in ur case,just double baggie it!

InkdMuscle
09-18-09, 7:12 pm
Man, I here ya!! But in ur case,just double baggie it!

a pillow case would prob b a better bet. =)

BubbyLight
09-20-09, 3:51 pm
and we all just wait....

t_mh
09-22-09, 11:54 pm
Yeah I really need one now.

FiveSpeed
10-07-09, 3:22 am
Cannot wait.

K Stro24
10-09-09, 11:42 pm
Is it "late fall" now? Really needin one of these, my bag is shot

sunny_max
10-10-09, 2:21 am
Is it "late fall" now? Really needin one of these, my bag is shot

x2 i need one too

mahscles
10-10-09, 6:36 pm

because a plastic shopping bag doesnt represent a brotherhood of iron that cant be broken by any force.

BubbyLight
10-11-09, 11:33 am
TTL im coming to steal ur bag. im done waiting

InkdMuscle
10-20-09, 10:30 pm
YO NG whats the word mocking bird. These bags closer to release yet.

naturalguy
10-21-09, 9:07 am
YO NG whats the word mocking bird. These bags closer to release yet.

Closer but not that close, we are looking at late November as best case right now, might be later

InkdMuscle
10-21-09, 12:08 pm
Closer but not that close, we are looking at late November as best case right now, might be later

Dayuuuummm GINA. i forgot late fall means middle winter. LOL

Aggression
10-21-09, 12:11 pm
Damn, my older bag was beaten up. I was trying to hold out for this, but my bag couldn't take it any longer. I had to replace it with something less than exciting.

Little Z
10-21-09, 12:13 pm

HAHAHA i seriously laughed out loud..

I know what I'm putting on my Animal Christmas List..

ghost
10-21-09, 12:13 pm
Damn, my older bag was beaten up. I was trying to hold out for this, but my bag couldn't take it any longer. I had to replace it with something less than exciting.

my universal bag is sort of holding strong... may need to re-sew the zipper liner.

naturalguy
10-21-09, 1:08 pm

Good news, there is no winter in Cali

Mr. Dead
10-21-09, 1:09 pm

There is, up here... So where's the bag...??? *LOL*

Phil800101
10-21-09, 1:10 pm
My Universal bag is holding out for now, but that Animal bag sounds like it will be coming along at the right time.

Razor
10-21-09, 1:22 pm
I have maintained quite a steady stream of patience for this. The reason being i know they're really trying to perfect this mother so i know the detail will be sick. therefore i can wait.....just not another year LOL

InkdMuscle
10-21-09, 4:11 pm

Yes huh just not as cold as you guys. We can still wear shorts sometimes in our winters. LOL

Mr. Dead
11-03-09, 11:05 am
Any more news or updates on the status of this...???

Razor
11-03-09, 11:23 am
Any more news or updates on the status of this...???

Everytime i see this email pop up i always get excited that its been released. Not fair. haha

Mr. Dead
11-03-09, 11:34 am
Everytime i see this email pop up i always get excited that its been released. Not fair. haha

Let's just say, that I'm extremely emberassed and ashamed of my gym bag, and REALLY need this to be released... *LOL*

JUGGERNAUT
11-03-09, 11:39 am
Any day now on that bag slowpokes!

shortstack
11-03-09, 11:45 am
Yes huh just not as cold as you guys. We can still wear shorts sometimes in our winters. LOL

Come on Bro. A real winter is 2 inches of thick ice on the ground and a few inches of snow on top of that with -20 or -30 winds. When it warms up to about 35 or 40 here we put our shorts on too. hahaha
You sure you don't want to come out here for a visit this year???
Just messin with ya Nick.

WHERE'S THAT BAG??

N. Motta
11-03-09, 11:53 am
x1 million.

Razor
11-03-09, 12:14 pm
Any day now on that bag slowpokes!

hahahaaha

N. Motta
11-10-09, 11:54 am
Bump.

Start slingin' these things. I want it so bad I've got the money in hand for it.

Mr. Dead
11-10-09, 12:04 pm
I hope these bad boys come out, soon!!!

mritter3
11-10-09, 12:44 pm
I hope these bad boys come out, soon!!!

im with ya dead....i have been holding out on getting a new bag ever since i heard this bad boy was in the works.....gotta have one...i wonder if they will have a promo for a few of them...maybe the ones with the worst looking bags, gets first dibs.

Phil800101
11-10-09, 2:29 pm
In the words of Smithers from "The Simpsons:"

"ME ME ME! I WANT IT, I WANT IT, I WANT IT!"*

I hope these bad boys come out soon...

N. Motta
11-10-09, 2:42 pm
In the words of Smithers from "The Simpsons:"

"ME ME ME! I WANT IT, I WANT IT, I WANT IT!"*

I hope these bad boys come out soon...

BWHAHAHAHAHA

Spot on Sir, spot on.

A Simpsons fan, is a friend of mine til the end.

Monika33
11-10-09, 2:56 pm
Put me on that list too!!!

GSant434
11-10-09, 11:18 pm
Anyone else taken back by the fact that this thread is about to become 2 years old in Feb. Please tell me that we're at least in the final phases for testing. I love Universal & Animal for 1. Taking the time out to actual listen to their supporters and
2. Taking the time to get shit right so its of the highest quality, but the waiting is killing me.

You know how embarrassing it is to have to walk into the gym with one of those BB.com bags with Craptech logo's on the otherside? Haha.

At least we can hope that the bags durability will be more than duly tested by the time it comes out.

Razor
11-10-09, 11:35 pm
Patience people something this good and this demanding is going to take time. Remember it's getting the full gauntlet of tests. If you go through this whole thread you can see how many comments people had on what they wanted to see in a good bag. If its anything like the gear Animal usually puts out this will be worth the wait.

N. Motta
11-11-09, 10:48 am
Patience people something this good and this demanding is going to take time. Remember it's getting the full gauntlet of tests. If you go through this whole thread you can see how many comments people had on what they wanted to see in a good bag. If its anything like the gear Animal usually puts out this will be worth the wait.

Yea. But two years for a bag??

Phil800101
11-11-09, 1:30 pm

Agreed. I'd rather wait a little while longer for a great bag that has been put through its paces than some generic POS with an Animal logo slapped on it.

As for testing, last I heard naturalguy was taking a batch to the zoo for a torture test.

Here's some footage of the test:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9ZYR7mA2jw

Razor
11-11-09, 1:46 pm
Agreed. I'd rather wait a little while longer for a great bag that has been put through its paces than some generic POS with an Animal logo slapped on it.

As for testing, last I heard naturalguy was taking a batch to the zoo for a torture test.

Here's some footage of the test:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9ZYR7mA2jw

Good test. He needs to drop one in a shark tank now and see how it does.

pharmdteague
11-11-09, 2:04 pm
a bag would go great with my matching animal straps and skull cap...haha

can't wait to get my hands on one

mritter3
11-11-09, 2:19 pm
a bag would go great with my matching animal straps and skull cap...haha

can't wait to get my hands on one

ur not the only one bud.. i think every animal is gonna want one of these bad boys

Ferinus
11-11-09, 7:23 pm
I'm willing to wait for a great bag. I mean, my current bag is a generic bb.com bag that's rather flimsy.

Monika33
11-11-09, 11:00 pm
at least I know Im not alone in carrying a bb.com bag everyday

TigerAce01
11-11-09, 11:10 pm
I got a TapOut gym bag as a present a little less than a year ago, and it's already falling apart...I hope that the Animal bag is a hell of a lot better.

-Ace

Mr. Dead
11-12-09, 10:23 am
*Won't say what his gym bag is or has on it... Is ashamed... But it was free...*

ghost
11-12-09, 10:25 am
i have a Universal bag.

Mr. Dead
11-12-09, 10:28 am
i have a Universal bag.

*Is still kicking himself, for not getting one, when they were available...*

ghost
11-12-09, 10:34 am
*Is still kicking himself, for not getting one, when they were available...*

may still be available, call and find out...

Mr. Dead
11-12-09, 10:39 am
may still be available, call and find out...

I may just do that...

InkdMuscle
11-13-09, 1:40 pm
Yo NG. can u update us. we have a mob forming for these bags.

N. Motta
11-13-09, 3:20 pm
Wait your turn! Or I'll bite your nose off like a saigon whore!!

BubbyLight
11-16-09, 7:50 am
All I Want For Christmas Is My Animal Bag!!!!!

N. Motta
11-17-09, 11:39 am
No way, that's too long.

Animal, release this thing! This cash is burning a whole in my pocket.

JUGGERNAUT
11-17-09, 11:42 am
No ANIMAL bag for Christmas will make JUGGERNAUT VERY mad. Last time I got mad, it scared the HULK.

InkdMuscle
11-17-09, 12:39 pm
No ANIMAL bag for Christmas will make JUGGERNAUT VERY mad. Last time I got mad, it scared the HULK.

I agree with Juggs. we need this bag asap! hey didnt NG say late fall. and now its damn near winter. hmmmmmmmmmm im no rocket scientist, but in my book that means YOUR LATE!!! =)

N. Motta
11-17-09, 2:40 pm
^^Agree whole heartedly.

I figure the real reason they have not been released yet is there is a problem with the manufacturer.

Saying your testing it is all well and good. But I mean come on, what is there to test?? You implement some heavy duty canvas material, some stout zippers and other hardware, BAM! You've got yourself a bag worthy of wearing the Animal logo and more importantly ready to fly off the shelves.

If I don't get my hands on one of these soon, I'm going to have to start using grocery bags to carry my gym gear, or more than likely, just buy some other bag.

Razor
11-17-09, 2:43 pm
^^Agree whole heartedly.

I figure the real reason they have not been released yet is there is a problem with the manufacturer.

Saying your testing it is all well and good. But I mean come on, what is there to test?? You implement some heavy duty canvas material, some stout zippers and other hardware, BAM! You've got yourself a bag worthy of wearing the Animal logo and more importantly ready to fly off the shelves.

If I don't get my hands on one of these soon, I'm going to have to start using grocery bags to carry my gym gear, or more than likely, just buy some other bag.

The business is a little more complicated than that bud. Right now im assuming they have been back and forth with corporate discussing changes, upgrades, and reasons why stuff is a certain way or why it isn't. That alone can take months sometimes. And after a final product is agreed upon you have to manufacture it and then get approvals. Again that could take a couple more months...

Just sit back and think about how good of a product this is going to be. That alone keeps me patient.

N. Motta
11-17-09, 2:46 pm
That is a good point. And I admittedly don't know the first thing about business and/or developing a product. Hope I didn't come off as too much of a baby.

BUT, two years???

Phil800101
11-17-09, 3:36 pm
That is a good point. And I admittedly don't know the first thing about business and/or developing a product. Hope I didn't come off as too much of a baby.

BUT, two years???

Well, the idea was first mentioned two years ago. I don't know if that's how long this thing has actually seriously been in the pipeline. For all we know real work (besides a vague concept) didn't start on it until several months or maybe a year ago...but then again, it could be two years of the actual development/production process or even longer, we don't really know.

Razor
11-17-09, 3:39 pm
Well, the idea was first mentioned two years ago. I don't know if that's how long this thing has actually seriously been in the pipeline. For all we know real work (besides a vague concept) didn't start on it until several months or maybe a year ago...but then again, it could be two years of the actual development/production process or even longer, we don't really know.

I was about to reply with the same thing. They did not start working on this 2 years ago people. That's when the ideas began rolling in on what we wanted to see. Eventually they put pencil to machinery and started working but in no way did this happen on day 1.

Mr. Dead
11-17-09, 3:50 pm
I was about to reply with the same thing. They did not start working on this 2 years ago people. That's when the ideas began rolling in on what we wanted to see. Eventually they put pencil to machinery and started working but in no way did this happen on day 1.

*Sniffle...* Now that you've shattered my reality... I suppose you're going to tell me that there's no Santa Claus, too... I was positive that the Animal gods said, "Let there be a gym bag", and it was so... *LOL* J/K...

InkdMuscle
11-17-09, 3:51 pm
This bag is anticipated as much as going to the cage is. well at least for me it is. i cant wait to get one of these bags. ill prob buy two because ill use the hell outta the first one.

Enforcer
11-18-09, 10:07 pm

My bag I have is still holding strong, been thru the wear and tear over the past 2 years and still is my everyday bag

puremx242
11-19-09, 12:59 pm
i want one... the bag needs to be very hardcore... and big i need to keep all the sups and gear in it...

Mr. Dead
11-19-09, 1:00 pm
Can I haz a bag...???

N. Motta
11-19-09, 1:39 pm
Can I haz a bag...???

You can haz bag.

But,

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Mr. Dead
11-19-09, 1:44 pm
You can haz bag.

But,

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Not even some New England Clam Chowder...???

N. Motta
11-19-09, 1:46 pm
That depends...

The Red or The White?

Mr. Dead
11-19-09, 1:49 pm
That depends...

The Red or The White?

White... With lots of ground pepper...

Beowulf
11-19-09, 1:53 pm
Anyone know how much this bag will cost?

N. Motta
11-19-09, 2:03 pm
White... With lots of ground pepper...

Now name the movie.

Anyone know how much this bag will cost?

I'm willing to bet >$60.

The_Legacy
11-19-09, 2:04 pm
Bags would be sick. I'd definatly get one.

Beowulf
11-19-09, 2:06 pm
I'm willing to bet >$60.

I'm not good with symbols. Is that more than or less than?

I'd pay up to $100, but that's where I'd draw the line.

Mr. Dead
11-19-09, 2:09 pm
Now name the movie.

I'm willing to bet >$60.

No soup for you, was the Soup Nazi from Seinfeld... Not sure of a movie...

Agreed, on the price...

N. Motta
11-19-09, 2:11 pm
Ace Ventura.

Come on man!

Mr. Dead
11-19-09, 2:12 pm
Ace Ventura.

Come on man!

Ah... Not a big Jim Carrey fan...