PDA

View Full Version : Animal Stak as Part of PCT

souperpump
10-09-08, 1:38 pm
I am going to be coming off a PH cycle this week and will start a PCT on Monday. I was wondering if any of you have had success with incorporating the Animal Stak in with their pct? I have reversitol for my pct and Nolva on hand if there are any flair ups, it was a 4 week cycle of Phera 50/Cyclo Tren

It looks like it would work great, anyone used this? I tried to search but nothing specific came up.

Thanks for the input

jer
10-09-08, 2:45 pm
Don't ask here bro.

No "steroid" or grey area talk on this forvm.

brandonA
10-09-08, 2:52 pm
Don't ask here bro.

Bit of a special case here bro. Lets try to answer his question with out getting in to the off limits stuff. We want to see if anyone has used Stak in this situation, if so, a simple answer stating if it worked or not with out too much detail would be nice. If you want to give a more detailed answer that may cross some lines, please feel free to PM the OP....

I know this is a step out of the norm, but we should be able to help him out....

Thanks fellas...

-B

sanga
10-09-08, 4:16 pm
Ok, two points here from me.

1/ why didn`t you sort this out before your cycle, only common sense.

2/ Why don`t you go to the source you got them from and ask them.

In saying that I see no harm in using Animal Test as it will boost your natural test levels and stimulate but you need more than just this if your natural test levels have been suppressed that much, can`t get into any more detail than this as its a no no subject on this forum, thank goodness since every other forum has it.

souperpump
10-10-08, 11:29 am
Wow guys I didn't ask to be ridiculed. I asked Universal Rep on bodybuilding.com about using this instead of just Tribulus, if there would be more of a benefit to bringing back my natural test levels.

I had my pct planned out way before my cycle of PERFECTLY LEGAL PROHORMONES that I got off bodybuilding.com.......so in fact I did orignally ask my "SOURCE"

I have always heard good things about Animal products so I was curious to see how good a product it was. HE (universal rep) told me to ask on here and I should get some good answers...........I'm not trying to talk about my cycle (which is legal), I'm asking if it would be a good product other than just tribulus and my PCT..........how about we read the overall post next time before judging and talkign to me like you are my moms......Animal it isn't, and will probably never try it because of this b.s.................all I wanted was a good solid answer, not a lecture.

Universal Rep
10-10-08, 11:32 am
Hey brother, thanks for the taking the time to post your question here. I apologize on behalf of the Legion. It's not their fault--the FORVM has pretty strict rules about certain things so the members were just reflecting those rules. I'm sure you'll get some good insights. Stick with it.

Giant Killer
10-10-08, 11:38 am
Post Cycle considerations for Natural Test boosters are libido enhancement and stimulation of Luteinizing Hormone. (helping to restart the Testicular production of Testosterone and sperm) Tribulus is widely known for this purpose and is included in Stak. Also as far as my experience as well as others there is a marked libido boost. The liver protection will also help protect you while taking Nolva. I should note I have no experience with cycles or PCT's personally but these facts are what I do have.

IRBS
10-10-08, 11:38 am
I am going to be coming off a PH cycle this week and will start a PCT on Monday. I was wondering if any of you have had success with incorporating the Animal Stak in with their pct? I have reversitol for my pct and Nolva on hand if there are any flair ups, it was a 4 week cycle of Phera 50/Cyclo Tren

It looks like it would work great, anyone used this? I tried to search but nothing specific came up.

Thanks for the input

Probably wouldnt hurt, give it a shot...

Big Wides
10-10-08, 11:40 am

Thanks for the input

Judging from the ingredient profile that Stack has, I dont see why it couldnt be used as PCT. It has Tribulus, DHT blockers, and liver detoxifiers included in it, and since stack helps with the bodies natural hormone production it does seem like a good fit. I have used it in conjunction with some of the Animal products here and have nothing but good things to say about the product itself. I would say go for it, it will help with test levels getting back to normal plus with the other goodies you have for the PCT will help you as well. Best of luck

Lunatic001
10-10-08, 11:41 am
I would recommend you take stak and run it with Animal Test.....it really helped me alot to gain lean mass, and shot my strength up the roof.....two cyles of TEST without a break and stak with it....you will not regret the results.....everybody seems to give great reviews regarding STAK or TEST....they work good alone , but together, man they work great.......

Lunatic

shizz702
10-10-08, 11:44 am
Well I think you pretty much have everything covered with the reversitol and nolva on tap, and I think stak would make a great addition to your pct.

The stak will probably help you keep your gains, as well as probably help you to continue making gains as well. Give it a shot, it certainly wouldn't hurt.

souperpump
10-10-08, 12:29 pm
Exactly what I was thinking by reading the package, that Stak woudl be an excellent addition instead of just tribulus with my Reversitol...........thanks for the input guys, I'm definitely going to give this a go and if it works as good as I think it will (and others have said) it will be a good addition to my normal supplement regime and maybe eliminate me taking PH's at all as part of recomping............Thanks again!!!!

Giant Killer
10-10-08, 12:34 pm
Exactly what I was thinking by reading the package, that Stak woudl be an excellent addition instead of just tribulus with my Reversitol...........thanks for the input guys, I'm definitely going to give this a go and if it works as good as I think it will (and others have said) it will be a good addition to my normal supplement regime and maybe eliminate me taking PH's at all as part of recomping............Thanks again!!!!

Good luck bro stay safe!

jer
10-10-08, 12:49 pm
Don't ask here bro.

Sorry to jump on you bro.

I know you can't tell tone on a forum, but it wasn't meant to be nasty.

Hope you get it all sorted out.

God bless.

joe-yamma
10-10-08, 12:58 pm
souperpump, i think you're on the right track bro.
i think GK and Big Wides summed it up pretty well too.

i'mno expert, but i think Stak would be a good addition to your pct...
if you read here:
http://www.animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?id=8
you'll see that in addition to boosting natural test, Stak has AI's,
DHT blockers, liver Detox's, and Cortisol Inhibitors, which i think are all good things during pct.

i can tell you that running Stak stand-alone is usually quite effective for me...
(i'm also an old ass, haha),
so at least you know that it works.

07hudson
09-07-09, 1:11 pm
I guess the guy never responded on how his results were including animal stak? Looks like he only has 3 posts, I'm interested in doing this as well. Just a little apprehensive, don't want to over do it.

prowrestler
09-07-09, 1:45 pm
nolva on hand makes no sence....use it.

stack would be a nice little adittion but in no way will it replace what you should be useing for proper PCT protocal.

i hope you recover and dont loose everything you gained.

GJN5002
09-07-09, 2:07 pm
get some NAC also to help your liver and glutathione levels
Nolva is the most important but i think animal stak would help nicely. good choice getting some resveratrol.

JeremyT
09-07-09, 2:19 pm
Coming off phera and tren, you better damn well be using that nolva. SERM is a must after something as harsh as tren. I know on some other forums there is large debates going on around the use of OTC pct, but stick with what works, and nolva does.

Secondly there is alot of stuff out there that is legal right now, that still needs to be treated with quite a bit of respect. Not saying that you arn't doing that at all, but still.