PDA

View Full Version : ABC Hermitage PA 10-11-2008

deanna7272
10-12-08, 2:31 pm
Here ya go!!!

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/deanna7272/Barbenders%20ABC/

P.S.
If you weren't there, some of them were from the "Flash War"... My words of advice.... CHARGE YOUR BATTERIES...lol

Enjoy!!

Lewy23
10-12-08, 4:43 pm
Here ya go!!!

P.S.
If you weren't there, some of them were from the "Flash War"... My words of advice.... CHARGE YOUR BATTERIES...lol

Enjoy!!

Great pics...I have a few from my phone. Ill post them soon!!

Cant wait to do it again. Thank you gain Paul and Vicki for hosting a great session!! One of the best!!

Lewy

Little Z
10-12-08, 5:05 pm
there will be round 2 of the flash war.. i didnt get the name ZIPPI for no reason.. hahah

Phil800101
10-12-08, 5:57 pm
Awesome pics! Looks like a really great session.

deanna7272
10-12-08, 7:13 pm
there will be round 2 of the flash war.. i didnt get the name ZIPPI for no reason.. hahah

That was just hysterical!!!

CEEDUB
10-12-08, 11:07 pm
i just wanted to thank all the guys and gals who came to barbenders and made this abc what it was, INSANE!!! hope to see all u guys again soon. check out the pics on barbendersgym.com and/or www.myspace.com/ceedub22swoll which is my homepage, god bless

Lewy23
10-13-08, 5:50 am
ok its time to start plannin the next Mega Session...that was too much fun!

lewy

RooRooTJ
10-13-08, 9:57 am
Awesome time this weekend. Cant wait to do it again. Thanks for the pics D. Flash where are yours?

J-Dawg
10-13-08, 10:12 am
Looks like an awesome session guys. Way to go barbender, you guys represent Animal to the fullest.

Barbenders Babe
10-13-08, 10:26 am
thanks dee and the crew for postin the pics from sat. we'll get ours posted soon as well. i sent a BIG thank you to all on the akron thread. . . cant say enough about the Animal RESPECT!.

Lewy23
10-13-08, 12:48 pm
http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j28/arsnik023/MEGA%20ABC/

G Diesel
10-13-08, 12:58 pm
Now that is what I call an ABC... Much respect to Barbender and the Western PA/Ohio boys. Peace, G

Enforcer
10-13-08, 1:04 pm
Here ya go!!!

P.S.

Enjoy!!

Another solid event in the books. Looks like you guys had a great turnout. Good shit. Thanx for all the pics D. Keep up the good work fellas, looking forward to seeing/training with some of you guys at the Arnold

Big Wides
10-13-08, 1:38 pm
Looks like a great session out the the west of the state.....got some pretty big ass dudes out there.

Flash419
10-13-08, 2:28 pm
Awesome time this weekend. Cant wait to do it again. Thanks for the pics D. Flash where are yours?

I'm working on it.. :P Got home Saturday.. ate, and went to bed.. 3 hours later was going to work.. Got home this morning at 4am.. hit legs on the way home, ate, slept.. I'll get them up sometime today.

Looking great Roo... your going to do great on Saturday!

Iceiktitan
10-13-08, 2:46 pm
Thanx for giving me the opportunity to lift with such great people. ANIMAL NATION is standing strong!

Barbender
10-14-08, 1:46 am
oh ya here comes "The Barbender" in da HOUUUSSSEEEE! Ok, I guess I can't talk too much trash as I was the first one to get my ass beat in the camera war. Who knew a bunch of Animals get together and we all end up at "war"! LOL I want another ABC scheduled right away so I can come with a fully charged camera! I can see it now, EVERYONE showing up with cameras and flashes going off every sec all night. Pictures cut off all over the place. New rule since we seem to have started something here, no ganging up on Barbender, as happened at the ABC (Zippi & Dee). Luv you guys/gals. If you weren't such great people, we would not have had that kind of fun. And yes, another session is needed soon in Hermitage, PA.

Little Z
10-14-08, 2:12 am
oh ya here comes "The Barbender" in da HOUUUSSSEEEE! Ok, I guess I can't talk too much trash as I was the first one to get my ass beat in the camera war. Who knew a bunch of Animals get together and we all end up at "war"! LOL I want another ABC scheduled right away so I can come with a fully charged camera! I can see it now, EVERYONE showing up with cameras and flashes going off every sec all night. Pictures cut off all over the place. New rule since we seem to have started something here, no ganging up on Barbender, as happened at the ABC (Zippi & Dee). Luv you guys/gals. If you weren't such great people, we would not have had that kind of fun. And yes, another session is needed soon in Hermitage, PA.

Brother.. you know you cant handle the likes of Little Z and his flash.. hahah.. the video I
took tho.. thats classic.. never did I think I would see Barbender like that..

You talk about another session? pshhh.. start lookin for places for me to rent, because I am
becoming a permanent member of Barbenders Gym!

deanna7272
10-14-08, 11:20 am
Brother.. you know you cant handle the likes of Little Z and his flash.. hahah.. the video I
took tho.. thats classic.. never did I think I would see Barbender like that..

You talk about another session? pshhh.. start lookin for places for me to rent, because I am
becoming a permanent member of Barbenders Gym!

Lol!!! I forgot about the video!

joe-yamma
10-14-08, 11:50 am
looks like you guys had an awesome session!
(wish i could've been there).

i'm definitely in for the next "mega-session"

dee, when is your session at The Body Shop???
probably a good candidate for a solid "tri-state" or "regional" session, no?

deanna7272
10-14-08, 12:10 pm
December 13! Details are in the works! More to come tomorrow night, just solidifying the times! Keep an eye out and mark your calendars!

Little Z
10-15-08, 12:19 am
December 13! Details are in the works! More to come tomorrow night, just solidifying the times! Keep an eye out and mark your calendars!

Calendar.. like in a phone? Can you do that yet? have you taken the plastic off the new one?

HAHAHAHAH JK DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE you know I love ya! hahah

Little Z

deanna7272
10-15-08, 12:28 am
i told you, once it's in the phone it can't be changed...lol. I better not tell Barbender that I lost everything in my phone, barbendersbabe will never get that May date set in stone...lol. I better get that in there first thing, huh Vic?

And how did you know I had a thing about those plastic protectors???

Little Z
10-15-08, 3:22 am
i told you, once it's in the phone it can't be changed...lol. I better not tell Barbender that I lost everything in my phone, barbendersbabe will never get that May date set in stone...lol. I better get that in there first thing, huh Vic?

And how did you know I had a thing about those plastic protectors???

I just had a hunch.. hahahah

Barbenders Babe
10-15-08, 9:08 am
girl. . . plez get that date set back in your phone. . . now all we gotta do is set it in paulie's phone! my luck i'll be standing at the alter by myself and he'll be at that bodybuilding show cheerin on his Animal buddies. . .

deanna7272
10-15-08, 2:36 pm
girl. . . plez get that date set back in your phone. . . now all we gotta do is set it in paulie's phone! my luck i'll be standing at the alter by myself and he'll be at that bodybuilding show cheerin on his Animal buddies. . .

LOL.... I'll make sure he doesn't conveniently forget...lol I have ALREADY rescheduled it in there...

We are going to have to make some plans to get together... Also, I DO have some questions about T's.... I'll PM you... I'd CALL, but I lost your number... hint hint...lol

Flash419
10-16-08, 12:19 pm
Okay... here you go as promised..

http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd245/Flash419/Animals%20PA%2010-08/

Barbenders Babe
10-16-08, 12:36 pm
thanks flash, great pics!

RooRooTJ
10-16-08, 12:40 pm
Awesome Pics Flash. I almost look big. haha