PDA

View Full Version : Running Animal Test again after 1 cycle?

Chicago1287
10-12-08, 2:32 pm
Whats up everyone. I just signed up on here because I was amazed with the results I got from Animal Test & Animal Pump, and I'm sad that my 2nd can of Test is almost done haha.

Anyway, about 5 weeks ago, right before I started using Animal Pump and Animal Test these were my max lifts:

Squats - 195
Deadlifts - 210
Bench - 185

Now,

Squats - 260 (+65)
Deadlifts - 260 (+50)
Bench - 230 (+45)

I'm pretty sure it was these supplements that gave me a big push. If you look at my progress charts from bb.com, you will see that they all started coming as soon as I started Pump and Test: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Chicago1287/more.php?section=progress#bench

I'll be taking M-Stak as recommended for 21 days starting next week. Will I see similar results running Test again after I finish M-Stak? This time I'm also thinking about taking it with Stak because I've seen some crazy reviews about using these together.

Cstlfx
10-13-08, 2:58 am
Damn, those are some awesome results! You might see similar, but they might not be as good. I'd be hopeful for similar results if you also include stak.

You should log it here on the Forum to show the rest of it how it goes.

Enforcer
10-13-08, 1:28 pm
Whats up everyone. I just signed up on here because I was amazed with the results I got from Animal Test & Animal Pump, and I'm sad that my 2nd can of Test is almost done haha.

Anyway, about 5 weeks ago, right before I started using Animal Pump and Animal Test these were my max lifts:

Squats - 195
Deadlifts - 210
Bench - 185

Now,

Squats - 260 (+65)
Deadlifts - 260 (+50)
Bench - 230 (+45)

I'm pretty sure it was these supplements that gave me a big push. If you look at my progress charts from bb.com, you will see that they all started coming as soon as I started Pump and Test: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Chicago1287/more.php?section=progress#bench

I'll be taking M-Stak as recommended for 21 days starting next week. Will I see similar results running Test again after I finish M-Stak? This time I'm also thinking about taking it with Stak because I've seen some crazy reviews about using these together.

Glad you got the results you were looking for. Those are some sick gains in terms of numbers. Your results will all depend on your diet and training. If you eat properly (meaning according to your goals at hand) and train hard, you will get even more results.

Chicago1287
10-13-08, 2:36 pm
All those were done while eating at a calorie deficit too so I didn't gain any muscle (although it seems like my chest grew alot), but my goal was strictly to get my strength up. I'll go for stak and test again a few weeks after I finish the m-stak while eating above my maintenance...just out of curiosity to see how much more results I'll get. I'll try to put up a log if I have the time to.

Giant Killer
10-13-08, 2:56 pm
Interesting, much to be said here as far as the potential positive effects of Test on a caloric deficit. Maintaining or increasing strength while cutting is usually an indicator that you're holding on to your muscle.

Chicago1287
10-13-08, 3:15 pm
Interesting, much to be said here as far as the potential positive effects of Test on a caloric deficit. Maintaining or increasing strength while cutting is usually an indicator that you're holding on to your muscle.

My body works much better in a different way....I went on a ketogenic diet this summer, cut down 20lb of fat, and my strength kept increasing. Strength comes to me faster while on a high fat diet, but my muscle stays about the same.

During the time that I've been using Pump and Test, I was also on a high protein and high fat diet (Scivation CHA...it's on Scivationbooks.com), and slowly adding carbs back in, but I mistakenly stayed under my maintenance level (I'm an idiot when it comes to measuring food, but I got it down now). I've been reading lately that fats help increase testosterone. Maybe that's why it works pretty well with Test?