PDA

View Full Version : Upset Stomach with Animal Pak

ahming88
10-13-08, 3:17 am
need some help guys, i've got hold of a can of Animal Pak(44paks) and other supps from DPSnutrition last week. Its my 5th can of Animal Pak and its the first time i encounter a major problem. The tablets in my pak is pretty soggy and it looks like moisture have entered it.

The worse part is 45mins to an hour after taking the pak with my breakfast and my post workout meal, i'll have an upset stomach, its pretty serious as its all watery(didnt mean to sound disgusting). The expiry date is far from now(12/09 10) , so its impossible that i've got expired products. I've contacted DPS regarding this matter as i seek for an exchange of product, but was denied the request with their reply:

"Dear Tan,
We appreciate your business and strive to make sure every product delivered to you is in good condition prior to shipping, once its shipped its out of our control thus a refund or exchange is not applicable for your case."

I was disappointed, i gave 2 paks to my training buddy and he had stomach upset within an hour. So i can confirm its not a problem with my body since i've used 4 cans of Animal Paks already.

Sorry for the long story, but just wanted to share with u guys wat had happened and my disappoinment.

I'm wondering if by contacting TheShop will help my situation?

Elite
10-13-08, 4:43 am
definately email the shop. There customer service I hear is outstanding. Also each animal product has a money back guarantee, so they will exchange your tin for another or a refund.

ahming88
10-13-08, 9:05 am
thanks for the reply, yeap, i've emailed the shop moments ago regarding this, hope it gets solved!

any idea as to why my tablets are soggy n moisturized? it bends easily, nolonger "crunchy"

Elite
10-13-08, 11:07 am
no idea, but def don't have any more from that tin. Keep them exactly as they are so when the store recieve the paks, they can investigate. Dps is a big supplier, so if this isn't a one off incident, it could affect many more.

ahming88
10-13-08, 11:13 am
thanks ThirdEye, i'm left with around 20paks now. tried 16paks for close to a week, figuring it out if taking in the night b4 sleep will help but it didnt and givin a total of 8paks as samples for my buddies, all encountered e same problem.

since i'm living outside the US, the shipping charges that i need to pay for sending the entire tin back to TheShop will be pretty exp, hopefully TheShop got some other solution for me, still awaiting for their reply. :)

Enforcer
10-13-08, 11:33 am
thanks ThirdEye, i'm left with around 20paks now. tried 16paks for close to a week, figuring it out if taking in the night b4 sleep will help but it didnt and givin a total of 8paks as samples for my buddies, all encountered e same problem.

since i'm living outside the US, the shipping charges that i need to pay for sending the entire tin back to TheShop will be pretty exp, hopefully TheShop got some other solution for me, still awaiting for their reply. :)

Idk how they will be able to help you bro since you don't live in the U.S. Shoot a PM over to J Dawg and see what he says to do.

ahming88
10-13-08, 11:51 am
Idk how they will be able to help you bro since you don't live in the U.S. Shoot a PM over to J Dawg and see what he says to do.

sure, i've just done that. Hope everything wont be much of a hassle, thats bcos DPS doesnt keep records for international orders since its a email them thingy for quote on shipping prices instead of having a account on their website i believe.

thanks for the help fellows!

ahming88
10-28-08, 3:06 am
just an update

first and foremost, i wish to thank J-Dawg and fellow members for helping me out in this situation.

i received my replacement for my AnimalPak which was causing upset stomach for me today. now i got a brand new 88s instead of the 44s which i bought. Also got a chance to get the into the 'Grand Daddy' promo but too bad i'm living outside the U.S, hopefully i still can enter for the 2nd prize :)

didnt expect te BIG 88s, it was really surprising, ANIMAL really treats their consumers well.

THIS IS THE BEST I CAN ASK FOR FROM ANIMAL!
Thank You ANIMAL!