PDA

View Full Version : In need of a proven...

fenix237
10-13-08, 1:05 pm
Hey Bros, I want to go on a 12 week cutting phase to lose fat while keeping as much hard earned muscle as I can. I started a thread in the "DIET" section labeled "What works best for Endo/Meso types" if you want to read it. I'm 37, 5'10" 275lbs 30% bodyfat- I almost exclusively lift free weights using heavy compound exercises. I purchased enough Animal Cuts for a 3 month push. I already take the Pak daily. I'm interested in what you experienced guys think would work for someone like me regarding diet/cardio/weights.

I'm thinking roughly 400P 200C and 100F spread over 5-6 meals. I would eat very low carb in late afternoon/evening. I do cardio in the morning and weights after work around 8 and go to bed at 11. BTW I'm drug free

What do you think of this plan? Feel free to criticize and advise. I'm hear as a student. Let's hear some what you have to say! Thanks Brothers for your input- I need it!

Enforcer
10-13-08, 1:18 pm
Hey Bros, I want to go on a 12 week cutting phase to lose fat while keeping as much hard earned muscle as I can. I started a thread in the "DIET" section labeled "What works best for Endo/Meso types" if you want to read it. I'm 37, 5'10" 275lbs 30% bodyfat- I almost exclusively lift free weights using heavy compound exercises. I purchased enough Animal Cuts for a 3 month push. I already take the Pak daily. I'm interested in what you experienced guys think would work for someone like me regarding diet/cardio/weights.

I'm thinking roughly 400P 200C and 100F spread over 5-6 meals. I would eat very low carb in late afternoon/evening. I do cardio in the morning and weights after work around 8 and go to bed at 11. BTW I'm drug free

What do you think of this plan? Feel free to criticize and advise. I'm hear as a student. Let's hear some what you have to say! Thanks Brothers for your input- I need it!

Since this is in the pack section, I'll suggest the supps you can use. The supplements that will help you reach you goal are:

Animal Pak- 1 pack with breakfast
Animal Nitro- 1-2 packs after your workout
Animal Omega- 1-2 packs with a meal
Animal M-Stak- 1 pack 45 minutes before you train
Animal Cuts- 1 pack upon awakening and 1 pack 30 minutes before you train
Ultra Iso Whey- 2 servings a day

fenix237
10-13-08, 1:49 pm
Enforcer- thanks for the response. I probably should have started this thread in Diet or Training. Feel free to move it if you want. I'm surprised I can't find more specific threads regarding my inquiry- it seems most are about adding mass or someone looking to cut that's already relatively lean. I need some specific diet/training/supplement based on my need to lose 50 lbs or so as well as based on my bodytype, age, weight etc... Maybe I need to trim down for a few months, then come back and post some questions hahahah!!!

Arnold Is Numero Uno
10-13-08, 4:33 pm
I think 400 grams of protein is way too much....I'd go with 300, really high levels of protein will just increase the amound of urea in your body which can be toxic

fenix237
10-13-08, 5:26 pm
I think 400 grams of protein is way too much....I'd go with 300, really high levels of protein will just increase the amound of urea in your body which can be toxic

thanks bro for the response, I appreciate your time to read my thread and write back. Unfortunately, I'm bummed out and very confused on what diet and training program to follow. I'll just get back to basics: 5-6 meals consisting of lean meats, moderate amounts of complex carbs and low fat. I'll do weights 3-4 times/wk followed by 30 minutes of cardio. On non-weight training days I'll do 45-60 minutes first thing on an empty stomach (with Animal Cuts)

To the forum moderators: I am going to try the above for a few weeks and see what happens and get back with my results and questions, so in the meantime, please remove this thread entirely. I'm not pleased with my OP. Peace

Cellerator65
10-13-08, 5:39 pm
while dieting, try to consume large amounts of water i.e. 1.5gallons plus. I can't comment specifically on dieting, since i've never dieted before. But from your macros, 400p = 1600cals, 200c = 800cals, 100f = 900cals... so you're looking around 3300cals. That's around the daily requirement to maintain weight at ~275lbs (275x12=3300). So with lifting and cardio, you should see gradual losses in weight, which is what you want... really anything more than ~1.5lbs a week taps into muscle.