dblakester
10-13-08, 11:12 pm
Gotta chose the right creatine ya know.

SQUAT or DIE!
10-13-08, 11:45 pm
storm FTW!!!!!!

Dingo
10-14-08, 12:10 am
never even heard of cell pro, but after reading the product label, id have to stick with my storm/gatorade g2 mix.

Cstlfx
10-14-08, 2:27 am
Cell Pro is the tried and true old school. It works, plain and simple. However, Storm is the better in my opinion. Has a bunch of extras to make things work even better. I'd go with Storm if I was you. Plus, how can you beat 80 servings for $25?

BiG in NYC 823
10-15-08, 3:03 pm
Cell Pro is the tried and true old school. It works, plain and simple. However, Storm is the better in my opinion. Has a bunch of extras to make things work even better. I'd go with Storm if I was you. Plus, how can you beat 80 servings for $25?

This pretty much says it all.

joe-yamma
10-15-08, 3:28 pm
Cell Pro is the tried and true old school. It works, plain and simple. However, Storm is the better in my opinion. Has a bunch of extras to make things work even better. I'd go with Storm if I was you. Plus, how can you beat 80 servings for $25?quoted for truth.
for me it'd be Storm + Gatorade powder (grape + grape)
or EAA Nitro + Storm... yum

McFly
10-15-08, 3:33 pm
i think they are two totally different beasts.

call me a creatine junkie but i like both...cell pro has dextrose which is great for PWO and i sip EAA Nitro and Storm during my workout.

i think cell pro may not be around much longer....stock up while you can

naturalguy
10-15-08, 3:49 pm
i think cell pro may not be around much longer....stock up while you can

That is correct. Cell Pro has been discontinued.

Big Wides
10-15-08, 3:51 pm
That is correct. Cell Pro has been discontinued.

damn....I liked mixing that and Torrent together pre and post workout

InkdMuscle
10-15-08, 4:28 pm
i just double checked and Cell-Pro is still available on BB.com so go grab some while supplies last like NG said its discontinued.