PDA

View Full Version : Bodybuilding shows and steroids

cviewmike851
10-14-08, 3:30 pm
So Im in the gym today for back day and this guy is in there running his mouth saying that once a bodybuilder gets to the junior and pro levels of bodybuilding the judges are "extremely lenient" on their testing polocies and then he goes on to say most of the bodybuilders roid or prohormone all the way up to their show and then cut them say 4 or 5 weeks out. i just minded my own business but it really annoyed me. this isnt true isnt it i dont believe it but i am just verifying this so if he continues i can put him in his place. thanks brothers

smith06
10-14-08, 3:31 pm
This is an area most don't like to talk about. Good luck getting anyone to verify either way.

Roland
10-14-08, 3:34 pm
8) Off Topics & Off Limits...
We all come from different backgrounds. From all walks of life… Race, creed, color, nationality, economic background. What brings us together is our love of the lifestyle and the fact that we all have committed our lives, in varying degrees, to the call of iron. This is a place to unify, to come together, to learn and to grow as a community. There are divisive issues in this world, no doubt about that, and many of us have very strong opinions. But those opinions have no place here and very little relevance. We here at Animalpak.com believe that it is good to feel strongly about these type of issues... However, matters of religion, politics, discussions about sex or lifestyles, and talk of drugs are officially off limits.

cviewmike851
10-14-08, 3:36 pm
so this is going to the bullshit then... my bad i just want something to reassure me this is a lie i meant nothing by it

NickSP
10-14-08, 3:44 pm
Who knows what individuals do. There are also tested and non-tested shows. Let others worry about their views and ethics, and you do what you personally see fit. None of us can tell you what everyone in a contest did or didn't do.

IRBS
10-14-08, 3:44 pm
Here's some previous discussion for ya man:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=8783

There's a lot out there on the net about this.

Good luck,
IRBS