PDA

View Full Version : JUGGERNAUT'S Journey: “A real life meme.”

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

JUGGERNAUT
02-05-09, 12:08 pm
Damn Impressive big guy!!!!

Rubberband Man......dammit, now I have that Spinners song in my head!

It was just too easy to make that the Subject line haha those are some giant bands! (literally)

DANO
02-05-09, 12:20 pm
Teach the young "The path of ANIMAL" early I say....

If you can crawl, you can do push-ups, if you can walk, you can do squats!!

JUGGERNAUT
02-05-09, 12:31 pm
If you can crawl, you can do push-ups, if you can walk, you can do squats!!

I would have been jacked at 2 years of age with a DAD like that! O wait, I was jacked when I was 2...sorry.

simpleguy
02-05-09, 2:43 pm
great work man, those are some strong militaries

JUGGERNAUT
02-05-09, 2:45 pm
great work man, those are some strong militaries

Thanks for checking in, we are both having a good start to the year!

The Sun
02-05-09, 3:00 pm
crazy delts, crazier JUGGERNAUT.
killed those presses you maniac.

JUGGERNAUT
02-05-09, 3:05 pm
crazy delts, crazier JUGGERNAUT.
killed those presses you maniac.

Sometimes I wonder about myself as well. Those bands fight your every move, like they are out to get you. I survived....

Thrawn
02-06-09, 5:18 am
STRONG workout, Juggernaut! Really pounded it out, big man!! WELL done.

JUGGERNAUT
02-06-09, 9:28 am
STRONG workout, Juggernaut! Really pounded it out, big man!! WELL done.

Thanks T. Yeah, WEAK Juggernaut does not have the same nice ring to it.

LittleMan55
02-06-09, 9:44 am
Enters thread... sees Freakiness. Exits thread scared for own saftey...

See you in a few weeks at The Cage Jugg.

JUGGERNAUT
02-06-09, 10:01 am
Enters thread... sees Freakiness. Exits thread scared for own saftey...

See you in a few weeks at The Cage Jugg.

Sure thing Little (I'm always scared myself when peole call themselves Little/Tiny/Wussy/Wimpy)...it can only mean one thing...the opposite.

To all: **I better have fatigued forearms from all the solid handshakes brothers! (Or bloody knuckles from pounds)

LittleMan55
02-06-09, 10:05 am
Sure thing Little (I'm always scared myself when peole call themselves Little/Tiny/Wussy/Wimpy)...it can only mean one thing...the opposite.

To all: **I better have fatigued forearms from all the solid handshakes brothers! (Or bloody knuckles from pounds)

haha... Yeah thats the truth and Tiny on here is a prime example.

I hear you on fatigued forearms from handshakes. I shook Machines hand last year while trying to get a pic and he choked me! lol You never know what madness will happen those 3 days.

JUGGERNAUT
02-06-09, 10:20 am
haha... Yeah thats the truth and Tiny on here is a prime example.

I hear you on fatigued forearms from handshakes. I shook Machines hand last year while trying to get a pic and he choked me! lol You never know what madness will happen those 3 days.

Same here! That and PLifter Joe Lad was also another ANIMAL that made me wonder what he could do to a dude if he was pissed off...frightening grip. I have to admit my name is much bigger than I am haha but I try.

machineman
02-06-09, 10:21 am
i won't even attempt to compete on the hand strength!!! a shake will mean more than you guys could know.....

JUGGERNAUT
02-06-09, 10:23 am
i won't even attempt to compete on the hand strength!!! a shake will mean more than you guys could know.....

I understand that too well, it will be sincere and it will mean respect.

machineman
02-06-09, 10:33 am
thanks, J.....just want to meet as many people as possible and thank you for the help, inspiration and motivation.....

LittleMan55
02-06-09, 10:34 am
Same here! That and PLifter Joe Lad was also another ANIMAL that made me wonder what he could do to a dude if he was pissed off...frightening grip. I have to admit my name is much bigger than I am haha but I try.

Joe Lad is ridiculous strong.

I havent read anything in here to convice me that your name is bigger than you. What's stature got to do with a Juggernaut mind set? Nadda.

JUGGERNAUT
02-06-09, 10:37 am
thanks, J.....just want to meet as many people as possible and thank you for the help, inspiration and motivation.....

Always glad if I can help but it's mutual all around.

When you leave the Arnold it gives you that feeling of belonging somewhere but it really can't be described...

Thrawn
02-08-09, 5:59 am
Talking about Joe Ladnier... Havent heard things about him in a while... Anybody knows how he's doing?

Toni69
02-08-09, 8:19 am
great seeing you yesterday!

JUGGERNAUT
02-08-09, 5:59 pm
great seeing you yesterday!

You too!.... and loved your cookies!!!

JUGGERNAUT
02-08-09, 6:05 pm
Legs.....02/07/09 at Muscle Mill, in Jersey

Trained with Big wides

Squats (with 55lb bar) - 8 sets,
bar for reps
pies for reps
pies plus quarter for reps
2 pies for reps
3 pies for reps
3 pies plus quarters for 5
4 pies x 6
Heaviest set was 5 pies x 1, a little shallow by 1.5-2 inches but my back let me!

I was outside the rack and Wides was scared spotting me, like I would throw it on him haha! Should have just gone for it because I shot up really fast when I was in the groove.

Donkey Calf Raise - ?? sets x10-8 reps 400lbs last 2 sets

Barbell Curls olympic bar - 5 sets, 135lb was heaviest on last 3 sets

Great seeing everybody and some new faces yoo.

SQUAT or DIE!
02-08-09, 6:05 pm
You too!.... and loved your cookies!!!

there were cookies?? man we dont get shit like that at ourABCs.... looked like a great ABC from the pics.

DANO
02-09-09, 11:53 am
Great job man, I bet you loved that heavier bar, and I didn't even have to send you mine!

JUGGERNAUT
02-09-09, 11:56 am
there were cookies?? man we dont get shit like that at ourABCs.... looked like a great ABC from the pics.

They were awesome! Toni69 can bake/cook her butt off.

JUGGERNAUT
02-09-09, 11:58 am
Great job man, I bet you loved that heavier bar, and I didn't even have to send you mine!

Thick bar but not Texas. This one would not bend until I put weight I would never use on it haha

DANO
02-09-09, 12:09 pm
Thick bar but not Texas. This one would not bend until I put weight I would never use on it haha

you will probabally use that much next ABC!!

JUGGERNAUT
02-09-09, 12:14 pm
you will probabally use that much next ABC!!

I did blast my legs SAT and paying for it now....I'm sick as a dog right now, steering clear of people.

C.Coronato
02-09-09, 12:16 pm
Great to see you Jugg and cant wait to see all the pics! Fell better brotha.

DANO
02-09-09, 12:16 pm
I did blast my legs SAT and paying for it now....I'm sick as a dog right now, steering clear of people.

Sorry to hear that, just keep slammin' the pak down, that ALWAYS helps!!

JUGGERNAUT
02-09-09, 12:24 pm
Great to see you Jugg and cant wait to see all the pics! Fell better brotha.

Same here and thanks TTL, they will be up soon

JUGGERNAUT
02-09-09, 12:25 pm
Sorry to hear that, just keep slammin' the pak down, that ALWAYS helps!!

Trust me, it was a 2 PAK day today!

Hoomgar
02-09-09, 3:10 pm
Hey Juggernaut, whats good bro? I gotta tell ya, you were looking jacked in those pics from the Saturday ABC. Nice and heavy on the squats and good food too. Looked like an awesome weekend bro.

Hg

JUGGERNAUT
02-09-09, 3:24 pm
Hey Juggernaut, whats good bro? I gotta tell ya, you were looking jacked in those pics from the Saturday ABC. Nice and heavy on the squats and good food too. Looked like an awesome weekend bro.

Hg

Thanks HG, still growin even before the Arnold and feeling good except today and this Tuesday coming up being really sick. Gotta gets me sum JUGGER TEA and PAK

DANO
02-09-09, 3:28 pm
Awesome to see your back holdin' up w/ 5 plates. and JUGGER TEA?? another mystery concotion that only you and a Tibetten sherpa know the recipie to!

Hoomgar
02-09-09, 3:50 pm
Thanks HG, still growin even before the Arnold and feeling good except today and this Tuesday coming up being really sick. Gotta gets me sum JUGGER TEA and PAK

Oh man. Yep take care for sure. Can't have you being sick come Arnold time!

JUGGERNAUT
02-09-09, 3:57 pm
Oh man. Yep take care for sure. Can't have you being sick come Arnold time!

Let's not JINX the JUGGERNAUT

Hoomgar
02-09-09, 4:06 pm
Let's not JINX the JUGGERNAUT

Anti-jinx'd bro, right now...

Thrawn
02-11-09, 5:18 am
Get better soon, big man!! Rest up and come back HARD.

The Sun
02-11-09, 6:36 am
lol how come every time one of us getting injured the other follows him?
now I got sick yesterday, and apparently you too :)

hopefully we both get better soon.

JUGGERNAUT
02-11-09, 7:29 am
Get better soon, big man!! Rest up and come back HARD.

lol how come every time one of us getting injured the other follows him?
now I got sick yesterday, and apparently you too :)

hopefully we both get better soon.

Looks like we have a link. I'm still out from work today, typing in bed; eating anything I can get down. Feel better everybody, this was a nasty one and seems to be all over.

Thrawn
02-11-09, 7:35 am
Glad to hear about the speedy recovery!

C.Coronato
02-11-09, 10:08 am
AHH jugs. Being out sick is never good. But rest up brother. and Feel better. Chow down on some poptarts, im sure those will make ya feel better!

JUGGERNAUT
02-11-09, 10:32 am
AHH jugs. Being out sick is never good. But rest up brother. and Feel better. Chow down on some poptarts, im sure those will make ya feel better!

It's funny but the DR. also prescribed POPTARTS. I doubt gummi bears will be a problem with this feel-better diet as well. I rarely get sick, so I should not complain but this one took Juggs down to the mat. I might be seeing some light and hope to be back by this Thursday at work.

Nightshift
02-11-09, 10:38 am
Get better soon big guy!! Hopefully you'll be back at work tomorow! From what I hear, the trained monkey thats been filling in for ya seems to be doing pretty good!! LOL

ghost
02-11-09, 10:38 am
It's funny but the DR. also prescribed POPTARTS. I doubt gummi bears will be a problem with this feel-better diet as well. I rarely get sick, so I should not complain but this one took Juggs down to the mat. I might be seeing some light and hope to be back by this Thursday at work.

have you tried the new strawberry milkshake poptarts? amazing.... as are the apple struessel poptarts...

JUGGERNAUT
02-11-09, 10:43 am
Get better soon big guy!! Hopefully you'll be back at work tomorow! From what I hear, the trained monkey thats been filling in for ya seems to be doing pretty good!! LOL

Thanks for the get well post but you got it all wrong bro, the monkey does all my work...I'm not that smart.

JUGGERNAUT
02-11-09, 10:44 am
have you tried the new strawberry milkshake poptarts? amazing.... as are the apple struessel poptarts...

Can't say I have but will add them to the list, thanks!

ghost
02-11-09, 11:09 am
Can't say I have but will add them to the list, thanks!
anytime brother. had the wife pick me up a bunch the other day.

J-Dawg
02-11-09, 1:20 pm
Looks like we have a link. I'm still out from work today, typing in bed; eating anything I can get down. Feel better everybody, this was a nasty one and seems to be all over.

Hope you get better soon Juggs. Rest up and take your Pak.

LittleMan55
02-11-09, 1:25 pm
Eat up, rest up, and well you know the drill by now. Get better Juggs.

The Epidemic
02-12-09, 3:35 am
did u post ya pics?

DANO
02-12-09, 11:22 am
I guess JUG is hit pretty hard with that illness, no witty banter anywhere......

Hoomgar
02-12-09, 11:33 am
I guess JUG is hit pretty hard with that illness, no witty banter anywhere......

He is taking care of it apparently. One thing I've learned about that guy. Don't count him out, ever. And never mistake his silence for being absent. LOL!

Hoping for a speedy recovery for you Juggernaut!

DANO
02-12-09, 11:47 am
He is taking care of it apparently. One thing I've learned about that guy. Don't count him out, ever. And never mistake his silence for being absent. LOL!

From what I've learned about that guy is he couldn't be silent at his own funeral!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
02-12-09, 11:54 am
Sorry to hear you came down ill, everyone is getting sick this time around!

Rest and fluid up big man!

See yuh soon!

...EASY!

Hoomgar
02-12-09, 12:06 pm
From what I've learned about that guy is he couldn't be silent at his own funeral!!!

LOL! True that bro. Jugg's in the man. He keeps us laughing while at the same time taking the weights very serious. I hate to see a brother down like this but rest is the order of the day.

Hg

DANO
02-12-09, 12:22 pm
LOL! True that bro. Jugg's in the man. He keeps us laughing while at the same time taking the weights very serious. I hate to see a brother down like this but rest is the order of the day.

Hg

AMEN BROTHER!

JUGGERNAUT
02-12-09, 2:20 pm
anytime brother. had the wife pick me up a bunch the other day.

Keep that one forever !!!!!!!!!

Hope you get better soon Juggs. Rest up and take your Pak.

Consider that a done deal

Eat up, rest up, and well you know the drill by now. Get better Juggs.

I like the eating part the best

did u post ya pics?

BAM! http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r...1994/NJ%20ABC/
Nice meeting you!

Actuator... I mean actually, you are mistaken

Sorry to hear you came down ill, everyone is getting sick this time around!

For once, I could tell people I was sick in the head. Everybody thinks I'm normal..riiiiight

Rest and fluid up big man!

Sleep in a bed full of Chocolate Milk?

See yuh soon!

...EASY!

Being sick makes you glad to be healthy when you are, it's not a set-back, it's a knock on the door from reality.

Hg

AMEN BROTHER!

Thanks everybody, back to work today and might hit the gym Friday night.

Nightshift
02-12-09, 2:26 pm
Glad to see you well enough to head back to work!! is the Monkey treating you well?

DANO
02-12-09, 2:28 pm
Glad to see you well enough to head back to work!! is the Monkey treating you well?

You know.... I thought I saw that monkey at the bar the other night.....

Hoomgar
02-12-09, 2:35 pm
Thanks everybody, back to work today and might hit the gym Friday night.

Good to have you back J.

Nightshift
02-12-09, 2:38 pm

He does get around!!!

JUGGERNAUT
02-12-09, 2:54 pm
He does get around!!!

MONKEY...............AROUND

slaps knee

JUGGERNAUT
02-12-09, 2:57 pm
I wonder if I got any weaker while being sick?

NO I didn't

Defeatist attitudes get you no where.

Nightshift
02-12-09, 2:58 pm
I wonder if I got any weaker while being sick?

NO I didn't

Defeatist attitudes get you no where.

Amen!!

JUGGERNAUT
02-12-09, 3:01 pm

You should know... you took it home that night... shortly after the bartender returned trying to stop you and loosing sight of you, the news came on about "THE ZOO ESCAPE."

DANO
02-12-09, 3:03 pm
You did get stronger, your body built itself up "whacking" those germs. juct concider it immune system training!

DANO
02-12-09, 3:05 pm
You should know... you took it home that night... shortly after the bartender returned trying to stop you and loosing sight of you, the news came on about "THE ZOO ESCAPE."

yah, my wife made me give it back tho... she said it reminded her of a guy she knew on the east coast!!

JUGGERNAUT
02-12-09, 3:05 pm
Good to have you back J.

Does the fact I was still eating poptarts even while sick count as me being away?

Hoomgar
02-12-09, 3:12 pm
Does the fact I was still eating poptarts even while sick count as me being away?

Not sure but it helped with recovery for sure. Can't shock the system. Ha ha!

JUGGERNAUT
02-12-09, 3:20 pm

The little shit got a pay raise by bad mouthing me while I was gone. That chimp is in for some stomach distress after I exlax his fruit stash. That and I plan on hooking him up with a blindfolded date with a porcupine.

Nightshift
02-12-09, 3:32 pm
The little shit got a pay raise by bad mouthing me while I was gone. That chimp is in for some stomach distress after I exlax his fruit stash. That and I plan on hooking him up with a blindfolded date with a porcupine.

If you do that....he may take away your coloring book! Then what are you going to do??

DANO
02-12-09, 3:33 pm
If you do that....he may take away your coloring book! Then what are you going to do??

EAT THE CRAYONS!

Nightshift
02-12-09, 3:45 pm
eat The Crayons!

LMAO

wedge
02-12-09, 4:41 pm
EAT THE CRAYONS!

I wonder if there is any nutritional value in crayons.

JUGGERNAUT
02-12-09, 4:42 pm
I wonder if there is any nutritional value in crayons.

Let's not find out.... haha

DANO
02-13-09, 12:26 pm
How you feelin' today J gonna kill it?

JUGGERNAUT
02-13-09, 12:27 pm
How you feelin' today J gonna kill it?

Gonna do some benching and test the waters today...keeping it short and sweet.

DANO
02-13-09, 12:31 pm
Gonna do some benching and test the waters today...keeping it short and sweet.

Good luck!

The Sun
02-13-09, 12:50 pm
yo J I just came back from my workout, and I see you're going to BENCH it.
I guess we do have some link ;]

I believe you WILL KILL IT.

JUGGERNAUT
02-13-09, 12:58 pm
yo J I just came back from my workout, and I see you're going to BENCH it.
I guess we do have some link ;]

I believe you WILL KILL IT.

The combination of stomach virus AND FLU almost killed me haha

C.Coronato
02-13-09, 1:00 pm
How long is short and sweet for you?

The Sun
02-13-09, 1:00 pm
The combination of stomach virus AND FLU almost killed me haha

LOL same here! I had both!

JUGGERNAUT
02-13-09, 1:08 pm
LOL same here! I had both!

We travel in paks haha

JUGGERNAUT
02-13-09, 4:30 pm
Trained with GD and NG today!

bar warm up
135 for reps
225 for 10
275 for 5
315 for 6
365 for 1
335 for 3

4 sets of db flys
40, 45, 50, 55lbs for 8-10

Felt good for being sick recently but that 365 felt heavier than most times.

Later...

naturalguy
02-13-09, 4:34 pm

bar warm up
135 for reps
225 for 10
275 for 5
315 for 6
365 for 1
335 for 3

4 sets of db flys

Later...

Good workout today Juggs, I noticed you left out some sets. You didn't want Wides to see the whole workout........................................... ....only 3 more weeks until the showdown!

The Sun
02-13-09, 4:53 pm
Benching all over, like always.
great job J. and yes, it always feel heavier than ever when we come back from a illness.
felt the same tonight.

JUGGERNAUT
02-13-09, 4:56 pm
Good workout today Juggs, I noticed you left out some sets. You didn't want Wides to see the whole workout........................................... ....only 3 more weeks until the showdown!

ssshhhhhhhh

naturalguy
02-13-09, 5:12 pm
ssshhhhhhhh

Oh I won't tell.............................................. ...........unless Wides bribes me with some Pop Tarts

DANO
02-13-09, 5:45 pm

bar warm up
135 for reps
225 for 10
275 for 5
315 for 6
365 for 1
335 for 3

Later...

I wish I could lift that heavy after being sick.......Hell I'd like to lift that heavy period!!

Big Wides
02-13-09, 10:32 pm

bar warm up
135 for reps
225 for 10
275 for 5
315 for 6
365 for 1
335 for 3

4 sets of db flys

Later...

Got my work cut out for me now.....3 weeks

SQUAT or DIE!
02-13-09, 10:35 pm
Oh I won't tell.............................................. ...........unless Wides bribes me with some Pop Tarts

god knows you need them...

JUGGERNAUT
02-15-09, 6:34 pm
Back.....2/15/09 at 10AM at GLOBENOOOOO!!!!

Trained with Big Wides

Rack Deads (1-2" below knee) - barx12, 135x8, 225x5, 315x5, 405x3, 455x2, 495x1, 495x1, 525x1 PR, 525x1 PR (No straps at all or belt...)

Leg Press Calf Raises - ?? sets 20-15 reps

Hamtractor - 5 sets 15-10 reps, stackx13 reps on last set

Standing Calf Raise - ?? setsx8

Close Grip Bench Press - barx15, 135x8, 225x8, 315x4, 365x1, 385x1 ugly, 365x1

20 minutes cardio PWO

Intra-Aid!

Arnold is near.

LittleMan55
02-15-09, 6:50 pm
Nice rack work Juggs. Glad your feeling better and back at it. Damn right The Arnold is getting closer. I better eat and keep growing so I dont look out of place!!!

JUGGERNAUT
02-16-09, 11:43 am
Nice rack work Juggs. Glad your feeling better and back at it. Damn right The Arnold is getting closer. I better eat and keep growing so I dont look out of place!!!

Just gotta keep strong now and maybe get stronger. Not counting my chickens too soon but if I could put up a 385 close grip bench I think I can bench normaly fairly well. I'm thrilled about my back but still have to keep an eye on it and not get sloppy. You will be fine LM, all we have to worry about is getting bigger than the last year, if you have done that...you are in good shape.

McFly
02-16-09, 11:47 am
nice rack pulls big fella! glad the back is being nice to you....

so what's this I hear from Steve that you are coming down this friday.....i think we are going to go play there again!

JUGGERNAUT
02-16-09, 11:50 am
nice rack pulls big fella! glad the back is being nice to you....

so what's this I hear from Steve that you are coming down this friday.....i think we are going to go play there again!

I think we are going to wait for after the Arnold to train there. We have to keep on our same schedule, it has been good to us....and my back.

McFly
02-16-09, 11:53 am
I think we are going to wait for after the Arnold to train there. We have to keep on our same schedule, it has been good to us....and my back.

ahhh I knew you'd sell out!!!! kidding!

we were going to bring big dumbbells from TTC to play with at OBX......

JUGGERNAUT
02-16-09, 11:57 am
ahhh I knew you'd sell out!!!! kidding!

we were going to bring big dumbbells from TTC to play with at OBX......

A BYW GYM ????? hahaha awesome! Wides and I had this same convo Sunday. I said I'm gonna price a Texas Power bar. He is like.. mmm where we gonna store it? I said right at Globo....NOBODY else will use it!

McFly
02-16-09, 12:01 pm
haha....

Steve has some sweet York bars

there's a texas, chains w/ collars and boards all the storage closet at TTC....I just found it all a few weeks ago...i was like WTF is it christmas?

JUGGERNAUT
02-16-09, 12:16 pm
haha....

Steve has some sweet York bars

there's a texas, chains w/ collars and boards all the storage closet at TTC....I just found it all a few weeks ago...i was like WTF is it christmas?

I'm a tad jealous at the moment. I bet if I trained with a Texas, my back would never get hurt. (Well, a lot less chance anyway)

McFly
02-16-09, 12:46 pm
I'm a tad jealous at the moment. I bet if I trained with a Texas, my back would never get hurt. (Well, a lot less chance anyway)

why do you think the bar would help your back?

DANO
02-16-09, 12:52 pm

From what J tells me he looks like a Golds Gym logo with the bars at GLOBO.
-More bounce per ounce-

JUGGERNAUT
02-16-09, 12:56 pm

A Texas bar has a lot more flexibility than a standard Olympic bar and gives more when you pull it so it's not like the dead weight and no flex from a standard gym bar. It takes the stress off the back a good 2 inches before you really start getting it off the floor. You will see what I mean when you use it. The bar is a foot longer, with more room for plates as well. Another highlight is that it has knurling in the center too so if you are going sumo style and have your hands real close to the center, the knurling is there. There will be one at the ANIMAL cage too.

McFly
02-16-09, 1:02 pm
A Texas bar has a lot more flexibility than a standard Olympic bar and gives more when you pull it so it's not like the dead weight and no flex from a standard gym bar. It takes the stress off the back a good 2 inches before you really start getting it off the floor. You will see what I mean when you use it. The bar is a foot longer, with more room for plates as well. Another highlight is that it has knurling in the center too so if you are going sumo style and have your hands real close to the center, the knurling is there. There will be one at the ANIMAL cage too.

cool i see.....we like to deadlift with this rather flexible bar....and has a nasty knurling too...but it's not the texas bar....that bad boy is covered in dust....FOR NOW....

The Sun
02-16-09, 1:02 pm
sick PR.
you got some GRIP bro! 525 w/o straps...

JUGGERNAUT
02-16-09, 1:14 pm
cool i see.....we like to deadlift with this rather flexible bar....and has a nasty knurling too...but it's not the texas bar....that bad boy is covered in dust....FOR NOW....

Ahhh yes there is a bar like that too, forget the name... gives you bloody shins!!!!

A Texas bar with dust on it......sinful. I can see you now, oiling it and getting it working again like you have discovered the "TIN Man."

LittleMan55
02-16-09, 1:14 pm
Just gotta keep strong now and maybe get stronger. Not counting my chickens too soon but if I could put up a 385 close grip bench I think I can bench normaly fairly well. I'm thrilled about my back but still have to keep an eye on it and not get sloppy. You will be fine LM, all we have to worry about is getting bigger than the last year, if you have done that...you are in good shape.

Does up 30 from Cage time last year count?

JUGGERNAUT
02-16-09, 1:15 pm
Does up 30 from Cage time last year count?

Hell yeah!

JUGGERNAUT
02-16-09, 1:18 pm
sick PR.
you got some GRIP bro! 525 w/o straps...

It's all from never using straps...go figure... I do use an over/under grip though...can't imagine ever doing anything different though anyway.

LittleMan55
02-16-09, 1:19 pm
Hell yeah!

Good deal. I should be good to go then.

Side note: I need to use straps a little less in training in the future to build some serious grip strength. Reading that talkin here is a reminder of that.

JUGGERNAUT
02-16-09, 1:25 pm
Good deal. I should be good to go then.

Side note: I need to use straps a little less in training in the future to build some serious grip strength. Reading that talkin here is a reminder of that.

That reminds me! I didn't where a belt on the 525 rack deads either haha (This I would not promote however)

LittleMan55
02-16-09, 1:35 pm
That reminds me! I didn't where a belt on the 525 rack deads either haha (This I would not promote however)

I just recently started wearing a belt for everything at the recommendation of The House. I did read an artlicle somewhere and in it Flex Lewis was advocating doing heavy rack deads without a belt. So maybe you are onto something.

JUGGERNAUT
02-16-09, 1:43 pm
I just recently started wearing a belt for everything at the recommendation of The House. I did read an artlicle somewhere and in it Flex Lewis was advocating doing heavy rack deads without a belt. So maybe you are onto something.

The only reason I did not is because when I close my lever belt, it straightens my back into a postion that hurts it from my injury. I would always use one anytime there is severe pressure build up from the heavy shit.. Belts lessen internal organ rupture/hernia more than protecting your back. Belt or not... you can pull your back and be fed up.... Strong abs and strong lower back training are a must!

LittleMan55
02-16-09, 1:48 pm
The only reason I did not is because when I close my lever belt, it straightens my back into a postion that hurts it from my injury. I would always use one anytime there is severe pressure build up from the heavy shit.. Belts lessen internal organ rupture/hernia more than protecting your back. Belt or not... you can pull your back and be fed up.... Strong abs and strong lower back training are a must!

I couldnt agree more with the last statement. Core training is a must as it is truly where the power lies.

JUGGERNAUT
02-16-09, 2:33 pm
I will be far stronger and far bigger compared to last year. So much, I wonder what 2010 will bring....

I'm not even entertaining a diet phase in the near future.

I should be 225-230lbs in the cage this year. Lots of eating/training to do!

Still great to come home after the Arnold, charged by all there that make us feel small and weak matter what we do...it's a never ending battle but keeps our irons in the fire for more fight!

machineman
02-16-09, 9:49 pm
I too have the Arnold on the brain! The last time I was there was to grapple....at 265 and in probably the worst shape of my life.....not this time....I am sitting at about 243 right now....no plans to diet in the near future either.....but I have this crazy urge to lift harder and heavier each time out....I just don't feel that I am near strong enough to even talk to you guys.....I have a LONG way to go before I will believe I am "strong"....gotta thank you, Juggs, for getting and keeping that fire stoked.....2009 is gonna be a great year.....

JUGGERNAUT
02-17-09, 10:47 am
Best thing about this game, is that there is no real cap on when you stop doing it... It never matters if you don't "think you are there yet" it only matters that you reach whatever goal you have. It's only FEB and all of us have been kicking some ass.

McFly
02-17-09, 10:59 am
I should be 225-230lbs in the cage this year.

damn i better go get a double lunch.....juggz @ 230 yikes!!!!

C.Coronato
02-17-09, 11:01 am
230?? Must be all those poptarts!

JUGGERNAUT
02-17-09, 11:08 am
damn i better go get a double lunch.....juggz @ 230 yikes!!!!

I'll be like a kid in a candy store (that ate all the fin candy) if I make it that high! I don't give two craps if I look like the Kung Fu Panda at that weight either haha Even at 230 I'm going to be 15-20lbs less than Wides damn it! Damn tall people! Thanks for reminding me McFly, I need some food followed by some food NOW! Walked out the door today without the poptarts...no excuse.

McFly
02-17-09, 11:11 am
Walked out the door today without the poptarts

slacker

SQUAT or DIE!
02-17-09, 11:14 am
I don't give two craps if I look like the Kung Fu Panda at that weight either haha Even at 230 I'm going to be 15-20lbs less than Wides damn it! Damn tall people! Thanks for reminding me McFly, I need some food followed by some food NOW! Walked out the door today without the poptarts...no excuse.

LOL i think i look more like kung fu panda than you ever could..

and how could u forget poptarts, im disappointed.... *unsubsed from thread in disgust*

JUGGERNAUT
02-18-09, 11:25 pm
interesting

more to follow

be right back

not kidding

more soon

really

stay tuned

Mr. Aestheticz
02-19-09, 9:45 am
I'll be like a kid in a candy store (that ate all the fin candy) if I make it that high! I don't give two craps if I look like the Kung Fu Panda at that weight either haha Even at 230 I'm going to be 15-20lbs less than Wides damn it! Damn tall people! Thanks for reminding me McFly, I need some food followed by some food NOW! Walked out the door today without the poptarts...no excuse.

I have another 15 20 lbs to add myself JUGG's so I know where you are going and headed, I just added pop-tarts and real gains into my diet!

Keep us posted how the progress comes along!

C.Coronato
02-19-09, 9:56 am
Damn no poppers? I miss those tasty little delights.

McFly
02-19-09, 12:11 pm
gonna miss you friday broski....

but I know you like you padded barbells at globo....who want's to move weight with quality york barbells rated to 1500 pounds.....COME ON!!!!!!!!!

JUGGERNAUT
02-19-09, 12:13 pm
Damn no poppers? I miss those tasty little delights.

I can kill me sum poppers! Thanks, you reminded me about those, I'll have to throw some in my special shake!

JUGGERNAUT
02-19-09, 12:14 pm
I have another 15 20 lbs to add myself JUGG's so I know where you are going and headed, I just added pop-tarts and real gains into my diet!

Keep us posted how the progress comes along!

That should do nicely haha

JUGGERNAUT
02-19-09, 12:15 pm
gonna miss you friday broski....

but I know you like you padded barbells at globo....who want's to move weight with quality york barbells rated to 1500 pounds.....COME ON!!!!!!!!!

In due time my friend.

DANO
02-19-09, 12:16 pm
I can kill me sum poppers! Thanks, you reminded me about those, I'll have to throw some in my special shake!

cream or cheddar cheese?

JUGGERNAUT
02-19-09, 12:22 pm
Shoulders.....2/18/09 at 8PM

Trained with Big Wides

poptarts pre and post

Seated DB Shoulder Press - 4x12 @ 45lbs
Seated Front Military - barx12, 135x5, 225x5, 275x1, 315x2 but only half reps (PR), 315x2 a little deeper but still not full reps in my book, 275x1

Rope Pulldown Abs - ?? setsx12-8 reps

Rear Delt Machine - 4 sets 8-4 reps, stackx5 reps on last set

Barbell Shrug - 135x10, 225x8, 315x8, 405x5, 495x8, 585x4 No straps

20 minutes cardio PWO

wooooooo

NJC_Manhattan
02-19-09, 12:23 pm

Trained with Big Wides

poptarts pre and post

Seated Front Military - barx12, 135x5, 225x5, 275x1, 315x2 but only half reps (PR), 315x2 a little deeper but still not full reps in my book, 275x1

20 minutes cardio PWO

wooooooo

Those barbell shrugs must have been brutal with no straps, how's your grip doing?

JUGGERNAUT
02-19-09, 12:32 pm
Those barbell shrugs must have been brutal with no straps, how's your grip doing?

Grip is fine and has been conditioned for most my life to be strong.

JUGGERNAUT
02-19-09, 12:32 pm
cream or cheddar cheese?

Plain is fine

Big Wides
02-19-09, 12:40 pm
Killer session last night.....feeling good today

DANO
02-19-09, 12:46 pm

You guys always kill it. You and J's journeys are very inspiring. Thanks.

JUGGERNAUT
02-19-09, 3:57 pm

Always good to leave from a night like that and play "where the f did my car go?"

My goal is to help builders realize they may have to start increasing the stock width of door frames....

C.Coronato
02-19-09, 4:03 pm
poptarts pre and post

hahah. Really? Man just living a dream Jugg

JUGGERNAUT
02-19-09, 4:15 pm
hahah. Really? Man just living a dream Jugg

I have poptarts in my glove box...........this may tell you something.

SQUAT or DIE!
02-19-09, 4:16 pm
I have poptarts in my glove box...........this may tell you something.

that your gonna look like scot cartwright in a decades time... LOL

C.Coronato
02-19-09, 4:17 pm
haha im not sure what it should be telling me.

Now tell me Mr. Pop Tart Connoisseur .. Which flavor do you frequent the most?

SQUAT or DIE!
02-19-09, 4:18 pm

i love me brown sugar and cookies n cream...

JUGGERNAUT
02-19-09, 4:20 pm
haha im not sure what it should be telling me.

High Fiber CIN!

Hoomgar
02-19-09, 4:29 pm
No neck day looked smokin bro. You guys threw it down heavy man. Congrats on the PR's ya monster.

Hg

C.Coronato
02-19-09, 4:35 pm
Mm good choice. I personally am a large fan of Smores. My downfall right there. Dont get any ideas. if they made a PB one i think it would be all over.

SQUAT or DIE!
02-19-09, 4:36 pm
Mm good choice. I personally am a large fan of Smores. My downfall right there. Dont get any ideas. if they made a PB one i think it would be all over.

smores is awesome!!! if there was a PB id buy every box walmart had and live off them for a while

JUGGERNAUT
02-19-09, 4:37 pm
No neck day looked smokin bro. You guys threw it down heavy man. Congrats on the PR's ya monster.

Hg

It was great, we walked into the gym, looked at each other and only said one word...
315? Nods followed.....

Hoomgar
02-19-09, 4:40 pm
It was great, we walked into the gym, looked at each other and only said one word...
315? Nods followed.....

as well as reps! Serious work man! Grats...

JUGGERNAUT
02-20-09, 3:58 pm
as well as reps! Serious work man! Grats...

Thanks, all this side-work has been good for our benching too.

JUGGERNAUT
02-20-09, 3:59 pm
Details to follow

Firedrake
02-20-09, 4:07 pm
Nice shoulder work, bro -- you're definitely heading for the nickname "Neckless". I can't wait to see what you do with the squats THIS time!

JUGGERNAUT
02-20-09, 4:13 pm
Nice shoulder work, bro -- you're definitely heading for the nickname "Neckless". I can't wait to see what you do with the squats THIS time!

There is a very good chance my legs will fear being connected to me this SAT.

G Diesel
02-20-09, 4:20 pm
315 on the military press is big dog status... If you can do a real rep with 3 pies on the seated military, you are in an elite class. There aren't many guys that can do that. Much respect Juggs. You and Widesy are getting it done. Peace, G

J-Dawg
02-20-09, 4:22 pm

Trained with Big Wides

poptarts pre and post

20 minutes cardio PWO

wooooooo

Nice Juggs. Heck of a shoulder workout.

Big C
02-20-09, 4:25 pm
I agree with G. I don't even mess around w/ 315 yet and military is one of my better movements. Great job to both of you as the showdown approaches!

C.Coronato
02-20-09, 4:29 pm
315. Now thats awesome. I retract any pop tarts comments. Infact ill send you some more!

JUGGERNAUT
02-20-09, 4:55 pm
315 on the military press is big dog status... If you can do a real rep with 3 pies on the seated military, you are in an elite class. There aren't many guys that can do that. Much respect Juggs. You and Widesy are getting it done. Peace, G

I have always believed having strong shoulders ultimately protects you against a host of shoulder related trauma

Nice Juggs. Heck of a shoulder workout.

Thanks Jdawg, I was making more of those classic funny faces you get a kick out of while doing those!

I agree with G. I don't even mess around w/ 315 yet and military is one of my better movements. Great job to both of you as the showdown approaches!

It's been a long time till we decided to even attempt it. It's a frightening weight that everybody should just hold above your head just once for fun. The showdown will be intense matter who wins.

315. Now thats awesome. I retract any pop tarts comments. Infact ill send you some more!

No need, I am well stocked. Donations however are sent to my P.O. Box.

JUGGERNAUT
P.O. Box 44
JackedSONville NJ 08901

DANO
02-20-09, 4:59 pm
I thought the zip was ou812!!
ha
ha
ha.........

Hoomgar
02-20-09, 5:05 pm
Details to follow

Sounds good, I'm tuned...

DANO
02-20-09, 5:07 pm
There is a very good chance my legs will fear being connected to me this SAT.

ATTA KID!

Mr. Aestheticz
02-20-09, 5:07 pm
Dude I cant even push press 315 let along trying to properly military it!

Damn I now need to double up on my po-tarts bro, 1 before and 1 after isn't cutting it!

GREAT WORK WOULD EXPECT NOTHING LESS!

JUGGERNAUT
02-20-09, 5:11 pm
I thought the zip was ou812!!
ha
ha
ha.........

Lost me there ;-)

Sounds good, I'm tuned...

This aint no AM station either!

ATTA KID!

u speel funi

Dude I cant even push press 315 let along trying to properly military it!

Damn I now need to double up on my po-tarts bro, 1 before and 1 after isn't cutting it!

GREAT WORK WOULD EXPECT NOTHING LESS!

I think I'll triple up then.

JUGGERNAUT
02-23-09, 3:36 pm
Details to follow

I'm hoping the extra rest works more for me, than against me. I'm really looking forward to this leg night but my back has been a little weird over the weekend...maybe it needs a ton of weight on it?

Hoomgar
02-23-09, 3:40 pm
...maybe it needs a ton of weight on it?

Sounds like just what the doctor ordered man.

JUGGERNAUT
02-23-09, 3:44 pm
Sounds like just what the doctor ordered man.

The world would be a better place if DR's were that cool.

DANO
02-23-09, 5:06 pm
The world would be a better place if DR's were that cool.

Instead of "your back hurts well, stop lifting weights, get down to a normal size, and do nothing but YOGA" .............NO THANKS!

The Sun
02-23-09, 5:18 pm
YOGA works your CORE muscles... so I've heared

Lmao

hit it j.

DANO
02-23-09, 5:20 pm
Looking forward to seeing your leg numbers this week.

JUGGERNAUT
02-23-09, 5:36 pm
Instead of "your back hurts well, stop lifting weights, get down to a normal size, and do nothing but YOGA" .............NO THANKS!

A cool Doc would say...Take this to increase the pain, stfu and when you are done shuttingtfu up get your worm ass self to the mofogym and train...re-schedule with me when you hit 5 more lbs of lean mass you little shit.

YOGA works your CORE muscles... so I've heared

Lmao

hit it j.

I think if I hear "CORE" one more time instead of abs... I'm gonna barf my poptarts all over.

Looking forward to seeing your leg numbers this week.

So am I! Good checkin in bud....

machineman
02-23-09, 5:42 pm
can't wait to read about the aftermath, J.....

JUGGERNAUT
02-23-09, 5:53 pm
can't wait to read about the aftermath, J.....

I hope the aftermath does not add up to anything less then what you all expect....

DANO
02-23-09, 6:32 pm
I hope the aftermath does not add up to anything less then what you all expect....

And we expect a lot

Mr. Aestheticz
02-23-09, 8:31 pm

We expect nothing but the best from you and you always exceed our expectations brotha, you are a true ANIMAL never any doubts bout that!

Also stepped on the scale today weighing in at 211 lbs big man, gained 5 lbs this past week and crazy enough my bf% is still low!

The pop-tarts oh yes the pop tarts are the secret lmao, i went out and bought a huge box form BJ's it has like 60 in a box lmao!

...EASY!

JUGGERNAUT
02-24-09, 10:54 am
And we expect a lot

We expect nothing but the best from you and you always exceed our expectations brotha, you are a true ANIMAL never any doubts bout that!

Also stepped on the scale today weighing in at 211 lbs big man, gained 5 lbs this past week and crazy enough my bf% is still low!

The pop-tarts oh yes the pop tarts are the secret lmao, i went out and bought a huge box form BJ's it has like 60 in a box lmao!

...EASY!

A sad tale....I'm pissed. Not a good squat night for me at all. Details soon. 60 poptarts in a box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUGGERNAUT
02-24-09, 11:40 am
Legs.....2/23/09 at 8PM

Trained with Big Wides

Squats - barx12, 135x10, 225x8, 315x 3, 365x3, 405x3, 455x1, 495xa really sad half rep shit!, 495xcrushed me like a Buick parked on my back saved by safety pins.

Nautilus Ab Machine - ?? setsx12 reps

Picture this….a packed cluster fuck of people, parking lot beyond capacity. More benching going on than anyone cares to see. Wides and I have just left the squat racks pissed to death over a sub-par night of squats. Time to hit the abs before we jump back into arm training.

We are both side by side in similar ab crunch machines and into it for about 4-5 sets. Doing reps, taking a brief 10 second pause between sets. All of a sudden we are blessed with a looming presence standing menacing close about 3 feet away. Nostrils flaring, piercing eyes staring through us like we have both committed some awful crime. Confused by this happening we try not to take notice and do our thing.

The savage creature then swoops down upon me as to single me out and with the most sarcastic tone says “Just how many sets do you have left?????” I raise my head to challenge this force of nature and what do I see standing in front of me? A 60-70 year old women in black sweats snarling, growling and looking at me like she was the only human on the planet that needed to work her abs on my time with two, yes two open machines right next to mine!!

All I could muster up for an answer was “Just a few more….Well, you may have thought I had just run down her cat with my car. Mind you at this point Wides is just blown away by this whole mess and is amazed at my composure (why not it’s somebody's Grandmother ripping me a new ass haha) She then (with an amazingly enough, even harsher tone) “Well why can’t I just do my set while you are resting?? (I had to take a deep breath thinking to myself about how long this “rest” was). Yeah, all of 10 seconds, two free machines next to me, not hogging my own machine, minding my own business.

I stood up, called her rude and let her do her set. While she is doing her set, she is still yelling, I’m not rude; I am leaving the same weight on the machine. I just walked away wishing her son would walk over and give me a hard time for upsetting his mother so I could drag his ass into the parking lot and beat him for having such an obnoxious family.

Barbell Curls - barx12, 95x8, 115x5, 135x4, 135x4, 135x4, 135x4

20 minutes cardio PWO

McFly
02-24-09, 2:33 pm
I can picture wides laughing uncontrollably while this all goes down...

DANO
02-24-09, 2:41 pm
How could you keep from using one of your famous JUGGERISIMs?

The Sun
02-24-09, 2:41 pm
LMAO
are Buicks heavier than Toyotas?

JUGGERNAUT
02-24-09, 2:48 pm
I can picture wides laughing uncontrollably while this all goes down...

Actually he looked more pissed than me and said I was "too nice."

How could you keep from using one of your famous JUGGERISIMs?

Trust me bro, if you are ever confronted buy a Grandmother like this, you will find yourself speechless.

LMAO
are Buicks heavier than Toyotas?

The saying comes from the Buicks in the the old days...not much in the world was as heavy as those haha!

JUGGERNAUT
02-24-09, 5:41 pm
This Thursday night, the last un-official bench off with Wides before the Arnold....

DANO
02-24-09, 5:43 pm
This Thursday night, the last un-official bench off with Wides before the Arnold....

can't wait to see this madness...........

JUGGERNAUT
02-25-09, 12:26 pm
can't wait to see this madness...........

Maybe I'll play possum.....

LittleMan55
02-25-09, 12:31 pm
What is it with rude people in the gym? That shit is uncalled for.

I can't wait to see you and Wides benching in The Cage!

JUGGERNAUT
02-25-09, 12:39 pm
What is it with rude people in the gym? That shit is uncalled for.

I can't wait to see you and Wides benching in The Cage!

I just wish it was a dude that pulled that shit instead of a Grandmother that should be run over by a herd of reindeer.

Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the Animals!

C.Coronato
02-25-09, 12:52 pm
I stood up, called her rude and let her do her set. While she is doing her set, she is still yelling, I’m not rude; I am leaving the same weight on the machine. I just walked away wishing her son would walk over and give me a hard time for upsetting his mother so I could drag his ass into the parking lot and beat him for having such an obnoxious family.

hahahaha. Some people are just UNbelievable. haha. Great story.

DANO
02-25-09, 1:20 pm
Maybe I'll play possum.....

*SNORT* The ONLY time I think you wont go all out is when there is another granny who is waiting for the bench! hahaha

wedge
02-25-09, 1:44 pm
Being stared down by a crazy old granny. All I could picture reading that is the character from the Simpsons? where the old lady has cats running around her, fitting the stereotype.

And thanks to Mr. A for reminding me that I need to pick up some Poptarts at the store, as my "cheat" snack.I had some nice PRs when I was eating the tarts.....all because of the poptarts of course...

JUGGERNAUT
02-25-09, 1:49 pm
Being stared down by a crazy old granny. All I could picture reading that is the character from the Simpsons? where the old lady has cats running around her, fitting the stereotype.

And thanks to Mr. A for reminding me that I need to pick up some Poptarts at the store, as my "cheat" snack.I had some nice PRs when I was eating the tarts.....all because of the poptarts of course...

I think I'm having one too many nightmares about this Granny. I may need therapy...I mean MORE therapy.....

wedge
02-25-09, 1:51 pm
I think I'm having one too many nightmares about this Granny. I may need therapy...I mean MORE therapy.....

I think I overheard something about granny saying that if you didn't do well in you bench off that she would come take your poptarts......

JUGGERNAUT
02-25-09, 2:00 pm
I think I overheard something about granny saying that if you didn't do well in you bench off that she would come take your poptarts......

This plus the vision I have now (thanks to you) about how her "cats" are going to pick my bones clean.

Fear or not I'm going to give Wides one hell of a battle royal.

wedge
02-25-09, 2:11 pm
Fear or not I'm going to give Wides one hell of a battle royal.

Wouldn't expect anything less.

DANO
02-25-09, 8:26 pm
The final prebench-off must be TOP SECRET. You must be under a gag order huh, J?

JUGGERNAUT
02-26-09, 4:14 pm
Tonight 8PM EST

DANO
02-26-09, 5:21 pm
Tonight 8PM EST

I've got my TIVO set!

machineman
02-26-09, 5:47 pm
Tonight 8PM EST

rock it, brother!!

Hoomgar
02-27-09, 8:34 am
Tonight 8PM EST

I've got my TIVO set!

Will this be available on PPV? I don't want to miss it.

McFly
02-27-09, 9:01 am
Tonight 8PM EST

how do I subscribe for text message updates?

bench big fellas!

JUGGERNAUT
02-27-09, 12:30 pm
way out of a paper bag

Chest....2/26/09 at 8PM

Trained with Big Wides

"Pathetic night of weakness"

Bench - barx12, 135x10, 225x6, 315x2, 365x1, 385x1, 405x0, 405x0, 365x1, 365x1, 365x1, 365x1, 315x3, 315x4

Seated Calf Raises - ?? setsx12

Flys - 4 sets 12-4, 120lbsx6 on last set (120 on that thing feels like 90lb dumbell flys)

No 405!!!!!!! &*^%%^$#$&%^&^&^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DANO
02-27-09, 1:13 pm
We will just get a Granny to spot you in the CAGE!!!

Hoomgar
02-27-09, 1:18 pm
Good, he's pissed off now. 405 is going down next time!

JUGGERNAUT
02-27-09, 1:19 pm
We will just get a Granny to spot you in the CAGE!!!

I have given infractions for less... haha kidding

We have a JOKER here!

JUGGERNAUT
02-27-09, 1:21 pm
Good, he's pissed off now. 405 is going down next time!

That generally works well for me.

Mr. Aestheticz
02-27-09, 1:26 pm
I Dunno I Think Someone Is Playing Possum????

C.Coronato
02-27-09, 1:28 pm
120 on flyes? Very nice J. I like your style.

DANO
02-27-09, 1:34 pm
I have given infractions for less... haha kidding

We have a JOKER here!

No I was thinking of your GLOBOGRANNY to piss you off and make you lift more weight...

JUGGERNAUT
02-27-09, 1:35 pm
120 on flyes? Very nice J. I like your style.

nonono is was this weird seated cable machine looking thing, that was plate loaded but it had an incredible amount of tension for a seemingly low weight of 120lbs.... I'll let you know when I do 120 DB's but never did that on flys yet. Generally use 90lb DB's on the incline postion.

JUGGERNAUT
02-27-09, 1:36 pm
No I was thinking of your GLOBOGRANNY to piss you off and make you lift more weight...

I need to never see her again

JUGGERNAUT
02-27-09, 1:37 pm
I Dunno I Think Someone Is Playing Possum????

I can't admit to not knowing what that animal looks like... time will tell...

The Sun
02-27-09, 1:40 pm
lol "a night of weakness" can't be used in a workout where someone pushes 385lbs off his chest.
great work J.

JUGGERNAUT
02-27-09, 1:48 pm
lol "a night of weakness" can't be used in a workout where someone pushes 385lbs off his chest.
great work J.

You SUN know what I mean completly. Nothing is worst than doing something months ago (my case doing 405) and then not being able to lock it out months later after busting your ass in the gym. I'm thinking I should be doing 410-415-420ish.....by now!

The Sun
02-27-09, 1:51 pm
You SUN know what I mean completly. Nothing is worst than doing something months ago (my case doing 405) and then not being able to lock it out months later after busting your ass in the gym. I'm thinking I should be doing 410-415-420ish.....by now!

Give it few weeks and you're at 410.
You remember I'm still recovering from a serious shoulder inflammation, and my bench is only at 190 for 5 right now. I was already at 205, that is very close to 225 and 2pps.
That's more frustrating.

DANO
02-27-09, 1:59 pm

Dude, you have it. I'll bet your body is just recouping from being sick. 420 @ Arnold
(my prediction.)

JUGGERNAUT
02-27-09, 2:01 pm
Give it few weeks and you're at 410.
You remember I'm still recovering from a serious shoulder inflammation, and my bench is only at 190 for 5 right now. I was already at 205, that is very close to 225 and 2pps.
That's more frustrating.

Agreed and we will all fight till we get where we want to be and then break that barrier too.

wedge
02-27-09, 2:03 pm
I see 405 going up in the cage!

JUGGERNAUT
02-27-09, 2:52 pm
Dude, you have it. I'll bet your body is just recouping from being sick. 420 @ Arnold
(my prediction.)

I see 405 going up in the cage!

I like how you two think.

machineman
02-27-09, 7:43 pm
shit...I bet J is so pumped at the Arnold that he puts up 430!!lol......

JUGGERNAUT
03-02-09, 10:52 am
Deads....3/1/09 at 1030AM

Trained with Big Wides

Deads - back and fourth from sumo to conventional sumo 135x10, sumo 135x10, sumo 225x6, sumo 315x4, sumo 405x1, sumo 455x1, sumo 495x0, conventional 495x0, conventional 405x1, conventional 405x1

Speed Bench - 9 sets of 3 @ 275 (35 seconds between sets) This was fun

Abs - ?? setsx15-10 reps

Hamtractor - 6 sets, last two sets stack 6-8

LittleMan55
03-02-09, 10:59 am
Nice looking work Jugg! Cant wait to see you and Wides bench on Sunday. I am working the Cage that day too, so I will have to see what I can do about catching some of it.

McFly
03-02-09, 11:01 am
shit...I bet J is so pumped at the Arnold that he puts up 430!!lol......

I think so too!!!

JUGGERNAUT
03-02-09, 11:33 am
Nice looking work Jugg! Cant wait to see you and Wides bench on Sunday. I am working the Cage that day too, so I will have to see what I can do about catching some of it.

You better

I think so too!!!

I didn't stock up on poptarts so maybe not.

Mr. Aestheticz
03-02-09, 11:35 am
I didn't stock up on poptarts so maybe not.

DON'T WORRY I AM BRINGING SOME WITH ME LOL SO I GOT YOU COVERED!

I HAVE:

CINNAMON AND BROWN SUGAR
STRAWBERRY
BLUEBERRY
CHERRY

CHOOSE YOUR POISON!

LOL!

JUGGERNAUT
03-02-09, 11:45 am
DON'T WORRY I AM BRINGING SOME WITH ME LOL SO I GOT YOU COVERED!

I HAVE:

CINNAMON AND BROWN SUGAR
STRAWBERRY
BLUEBERRY
CHERRY

CHOOSE YOUR POISON!

LOL!

That is what I call a friend.......

Mr. Aestheticz
03-02-09, 11:46 am

NOT FRIENDS.......WE RARE BROTHERS!

SO DON'T WORRY I WILL MAKE SURE I BRING ENOUGH TO SHARE!

DANO
03-02-09, 12:03 pm

I could almost hear the catch in your words, and see the tear in your eye.

Mr. Aestheticz
03-02-09, 12:06 pm
I could almost hear the catch in your words, and see the tear in your eye.

MY HEART FELT WEAK FOR A SECOND THERE CUZ I COULD FEEL THE LOVE!

JUGGERNAUT
03-02-09, 12:20 pm
JUGGERNAUT is not without feelings DANO haha

C.Coronato
03-02-09, 12:35 pm
lots and lots and lots of Deads. how fast do you think you cna eat a whole big box of poptarts in one sitting? Not the small boxes, but the 12 box. We should have that at the Arnold!

JUGGERNAUT
03-02-09, 12:44 pm
lots and lots and lots of Deads. how fast do you think you cna eat a whole big box of poptarts in one sitting? Not the small boxes, but the 12 box. We should have that at the Arnold!

Do you mean out of the foil wrapper or through the box and foil? I need to know because the last time I chewed through the box I got a paper cut on my gums and that really smarts.

DANO
03-02-09, 12:45 pm
JUGGERNAUT is not without feelings DANO haha

Yep, hunger IS a feeling!! haha Great work by the way. Can't wait to read about all the contest results from the Cage!

J-Dawg
03-02-09, 12:56 pm
Deads....3/1/09 at 1030AM

Trained with Big Wides

Deads - back and fourth from sumo to conventional sumo 135x10, sumo 135x10, sumo 225x6, sumo 315x4, sumo 405x1, sumo 455x1, sumo 495x0, conventional 495x0, conventional 405x1, conventional 405x1

Speed Bench - 9 sets of 3 @ 275 (35 seconds between sets) This was fun

Abs - ?? setsx15-10 reps

Hamtractor - 6 sets, last two sets stack 6-8

You guys are insane Juggs. I love the crazy workouts you guys do. I wonder what you have in store for the bench off in The Cage...

JUGGERNAUT
03-02-09, 12:59 pm
You guys are insane Juggs. I love the crazy workouts you guys do. I wonder what you have in store for the bench off in The Cage...

I figure even if we don't hit our planned max we are just going to pick a real heavy weight and keep benching it until they close the Arnold on Sunday at 4PM haha

The Sun
03-02-09, 1:00 pm
that's lots of heavy things moving.
good work J.

Keep on goose-walking :)

wedge
03-02-09, 1:02 pm
It's almost D-Day Juggs. You ready?

JUGGERNAUT
03-02-09, 1:04 pm
It's almost D-Day Juggs. You ready?

That's a big hell yeah. Both of us will not back down so it's ON!

JUGGERNAUT
03-02-09, 1:16 pm
that's lots of heavy things moving.
good work J.

Keep on goose-walking :)

It's an even split between a Goose and Duck-like

C.Coronato
03-02-09, 1:16 pm
BOX, FOIL, and TARTS!

JUGGERNAUT
03-02-09, 1:17 pm
BOX, FOIL, and TARTS!

At least I know to bring a first-aid kit then, thanks...

wedge
03-02-09, 2:01 pm
I was looking around a different bodybuilding site and the subject of Pop Tarts came up. Naturally, I though of you.
The people over there ate them as part of a PWO meal/shake. Is this how you do it? Works for simple carbs?

JUGGERNAUT
03-02-09, 2:32 pm
I was looking around a different bodybuilding site and the subject of Pop Tarts came up. Naturally, I though of you.
The people over there ate them as part of a PWO meal/shake. Is this how you do it? Works for simple carbs?

Actually I have a much less organized approach, I eat them whenever with whatever. I get the ones with fiber because I need that. It's def a sugar rush so PWO it's great on top of other stuff. You can also use them to spike insulin to make anything a bulking meal.

wedge
03-02-09, 2:41 pm
Actually I have a much less organized approach, I eat them whenever with whatever. I get the ones with fiber because I need that. It's def a sugar rush so PWO it's great on top of other stuff. You can also use them to spike insulin to make anything a bulking meal.

Good to know. I never really thought about it in these terms before. Puts a smile on my face though. Due to some old bread turning green at my place and me forgetting to buy more, I am down a meal today. So it looks like I am making a meal out of a cup of yogurt, powerade and the strawberry Poptarts that are calling my name from the vending machine.

JUGGERNAUT
03-02-09, 2:56 pm
Good to know. I never really thought about it in these terms before. Puts a smile on my face though. Due to some old bread turning green at my place and me forgetting to buy more, I am down a meal today. So it looks like I am making a meal out of a cup of yogurt, powerade and the strawberry Poptarts that are calling my name from the vending machine.

Sounds good, AMERICA has no lack of food but when you are in a place with odd things you still have to make the most of it and eat anyway. My combos could break records in odd haha

Mr. Aestheticz
03-09-09, 10:37 am
You Were An Absolute Honor And Pleasure To Be Around Bro!

You Were So Real And Such And Great Person, Thank You So Much For A Memorable Time For My Girl And I!

Greta Job On The Showdown And Glad I Was Able To Put A Smile On Your Face With The Pop Tarts Lmao!

You And Wides Were Both Great People, Once Again Thank You So Much friend!

...easy!!!

p.s. I Have A Shout Out In My Journey Check It Out You Are In There!

Hoomgar
03-09-09, 12:01 pm
Looking forward to hearing from you J, once you surface for the day man...

DANO
03-09-09, 12:08 pm
Looking forward to hearing from you J, once you surface for the day man...

Yah, those of us not lucky enough to attend are waiting to hear your results!

Big C
03-09-09, 12:10 pm
Yo Juggs it was a pleasure meeting you at the Cage man. I'm sure you got some great shots too looked like you were really busy with that.

Didn't get a chance to talk to Wides he seems like a man of few words haha...but good luck with your training until we meet next time! - Big C

wedge
03-09-09, 2:37 pm
I heard you represented big time Juggs. You and Wides threw down one for the ages. Both of you deserve a pop tart.

stolzenator
03-09-09, 4:01 pm
it was awesome meetin you this weekend juggs!

Toni69
03-09-09, 4:03 pm
always great to see you and glad we got to shoot the shit a bit too.