PDA

View Full Version : JUGGERNAUT'S Journey: “A real life meme.”

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

JUGGERNAUT
10-14-08, 6:06 pm
Time to put what is in my mind here.
http://img.izismile.com/img/img5/20120224/640/soon_meme_collection_640_01.jpg

I want what we all want, nothing more. Lift weight, better endurance and stay healthy. I used to be a competitive bodybuilder with 2nd place wins. Trainer, Retail fitness chain manager and Photographer. I’m all about this industry; it's my life. I want to keep this short and just put down some data.

5'6" 210-230

Raw lifts so far:
Bench: 405 PR
Squat: 500 PR
Dead: 525 PR
Seated press behind the neck: 315 PR

My methods of diet and training can't be simpler and almost entirely instinctive. Sure I studied my ass off and made sure to continue the education but most of the truth sometimes is already with you, listen to it.

Big Wides
10-14-08, 7:48 pm
You know I'm subbed to this one. Going to be one hell of a ride....the Arnold isn't that far away....time to get huge

T o m m Y
10-14-08, 7:49 pm
This is gonna be crazy....Subbed....

ProteinJunkie
10-15-08, 12:56 am
Very cool. Juggs – your knowledge and experience will be of great benefit to us all. Subbed.

Themostocles
10-15-08, 1:19 am
Most definitely subbed. -T.

rev8ball
10-15-08, 2:01 am
Looking forward to it, bro......

naturalguy
10-15-08, 8:39 am
I will be following, this should be epic. I know you have a lot of knowledge to share.

Will you be posting up your secret shake recipe????????????

Enforcer
10-15-08, 8:43 am
Always down to watch a mutant in action

Big Wides
10-15-08, 9:21 am
Chest tonight......should be a heavy ball busting session

Enforcer
10-15-08, 9:23 am

Ok so a mutant and a lumberjack walk into a gym....lmao

JUGGERNAUT
10-15-08, 9:42 am
Thank you everybody, didn't expect a response like this, proof that we all pay attention but sometimes don't get the chance to voice it. I'm going to try to give this board about an hour a day or anytime I can get more time in. Trying to put some articles together, I'm far from a writer however.

More fill in data:
Sups:

Animal Pak at noon time
Shock Therapy pre w/o
Intra-Aid my new favorite during and Animal Nitro after training, waiting 15 minutes before I down my Torrent Green Apple.
Things I keep in the stable are Unisyn, Real Gains, Proteon Bars and GH Stak before I go to sleep.

J-Dawg
10-15-08, 9:43 am
Definitely in for the ride here Juggs. I've been lucky enough to have trained over the years with Juggs and have picked up quite a few things from him. I've never seen anyone with more impeccable form than him. Lifting big weights w/ great form is hard to come across.

J-Dawg
10-15-08, 9:48 am
Will you be posting up your secret shake recipe????????????

I hope to one day be privileged enough to find out its contents.

JUGGERNAUT
10-15-08, 9:56 am
The secret shake will be included in my diet post at some point but as far as what is in it.... never. Every man needs a secret.

JUGGERNAUT
10-15-08, 10:04 am
Ok so a mutant and a lumberjack walk into a gym....lmao

I'm all for the jokes haha primo ball buster right here but if somebody finds my face, photoshops it like they have done to naturalguy; posting it all over the net.... it's ON.

F it, it's all in fun. Anybody that has seen Wides and I in a gym tossing the pies around, knows we look like we just walked out of a "good" comedy joint. I'm all about reducing stress hormones so laugh and have a good time. When there is no lack of seriousness in what you do, you can manage to have a good time as well.

Universal Rep
10-15-08, 10:21 am
Subbed. Lookin' forward to the ride.

JUGGERNAUT
10-15-08, 10:22 am

To all reading..... Pay attention to what our splits and choice of moves in Wides journey (link in my sig). It's going to raise some eye brows. Basically it started out with 3 people training together, the whole time sharing ideas as one. This journey for the winter Wides and I are combining what we hope, to create the ultimate split and mixture of moves so we can both compete in a PL meet sometime in 2009. It's fresh so expect some variances....

JUGGERNAUT
10-15-08, 10:25 am
Subbed. Lookin' forward to the ride.

Nothing but respect for the rep man right here, thanks. You are one smart dude.

ghost
10-15-08, 10:30 am
Dont know how i missed this one! definitely subbed.!

McFly
10-15-08, 10:36 am
I'm in....I've been waiting for this one!!!!

JUGGERNAUT
10-15-08, 10:51 am
Dont know how i missed this one! definitely subbed.!

Great meeting you face to face at the last Arnold bro, appreciate the sub. You always had my back on this board since day one.

JUGGERNAUT
10-15-08, 10:53 am
I'm in....I've been waiting for this one!!!!

O shit, no getting a hint of lazy around you...don't worry, none of that here.

JUGGERNAUT
10-15-08, 11:05 am
My weakest point:

My Dads gene pool was no help there, have been beating my legs for a long time overall too.

My GRANDMOTHER had the best calves in the whole family, I kid you not!

Time to beat them to tears because if you ever want a humbling experience, the chance to put yours near "House's" calves... you know what I mean.

Genes/genetics are far from an excuse though and have managed to put a lot more meat on my past semi-chicken calves.

Mr. Aestheticz
10-15-08, 11:07 am
I am def in for this ride, SUBBED, I have seen your posts, feedback , and your knowledge posted here on the FORVM is phenomenal!

If you ever get the chance check out my off-season and leave any feedback that you may have, would love and appreciate your knowledge!

Hollow
10-15-08, 11:09 am
Finally! Subbed for this one for sure! A great chance for so many of us to learn from your experience and knowledge!

JUGGERNAUT
10-15-08, 11:11 am
I am def in for this ride, SUBBED, I have seen your posts, feedback , and your knowledge posted here on the FORVM is phenomenal!

If you ever get the chance check out my off-season and leave any feedback that you may have, would love and appreciate your knowledge!

Thanks and anytime man... You get shredded as hell bro, good work in the trenches already! Me, I'm on a mission to put some fat on but all for a good cause years from now.

Mr. Aestheticz
10-15-08, 11:20 am
Thanks and anytime man... You get shredded as hell bro, good work in the trenches already! Me, I'm on a mission to put some fat on but all for a good cause years from now.

I am putting a little chunk on myself I changed my goal to get up to 225 lbs that is a 10 lb increase form my original goal. So I can step on stage my next show at 185 bigger and better!

Thanks though, I am just curious as to know and find out about this Secret Shake/Drink?

JUGGERNAUT
10-15-08, 11:33 am
It's tough finding time to post and sometimes I just walk away from the machine and let it run.

This is going to cause my posts to be a bit choppy but I'm going to try to target one thing at a time and treat this less as a training log but more of a tips log, things that have helped me and/or things that have helped people I have helped. In the name of ANIMAL and my past behavior, I can promise a bullshit free zone that cuts to the quick.

It's my journey but it's not really about ME. I want to add to the vat that is the forvum, that is all.

JUGGERNAUT
10-15-08, 11:51 am
I am putting a little chunk on myself I changed my goal to get up to 225 lbs that is a 10 lb increase form my original goal. So I can step on stage my next show at 185 bigger and better!

Thanks though, I am just curious as to know and find out about this Secret Shake/Drink?

I swear, once you maintain a heavier weight (not overly sloppy) it tends to stick with you.

I competed at only 155lbs hitting around 175ish in the off season. Then one day I said hell with being in shape all the time and porked up to 207 eating my meals with a vengeance. (I always had a Powerlifting style of training) Though not a total pig, I had hit the all time high of my life. Ever since then, I have tried to maintain that 207 and raised it to 210 recently, at a lower body fat level than the 207. Like you said, at this point I doubt I could ever hit 175 again. All I can suggest is that you don't put too much body fat on. Don't rush, make it all quality gains. Most less experienced make goals of a year or so, I believe 3-5 years is more realistic. After all, what are we going to do...burn ourselves out, then take up golf and chip eating? Fuck no; we are all in for the long haul!

Universal Rep
10-15-08, 11:56 am
Nothing but respect for the rep man right here, thanks. You are one smart dude.

Common sense is the name of the game. This is no less true in life than in the gym...

ghost
10-15-08, 2:11 pm
Great meeting you face to face at the last Arnold bro, appreciate the sub. You always had my back on this board since day one.

It was definitely my pleasure meeting you brother, look forward to seeing you again!

Always have to stick together, that is what family is all about!

JUGGERNAUT
10-15-08, 4:34 pm
Going to try and hit a raw lift of 345. Before I hurt myself I have hit 385 raw in the gym so I have a tough road back to that. It's gonna get DONE though.

norrim1
10-15-08, 5:04 pm
Going to try and hit a raw lift of 345. Before I hurt myself I have hit 385 raw in the gym so I have a tough road back to that. It's gonna get DONE though.

Cool to see you have a journey now JUGGERNAUT, I'm subbed. Good luck with the 345, you have it in you. Just a smaller step on your way to 385 and 405.

JUGGERNAUT
10-15-08, 5:09 pm
Cool to see you have a journey now JUGGERNAUT, I'm subbed. Good luck with the 345, you have it in you. Just a smaller step on your way to 385 and 405.

Great motivation right there, thanks bud.

Factory
10-15-08, 5:30 pm

just reading that got me amped up, i'm down for the ride. get it done and reward yourself with a new goal. good shit man

JUGGERNAUT
10-15-08, 5:35 pm
just reading that got me amped up, i'm down for the ride. get it done and reward yourself with a new goal. good shit man

Sure thing, I hold myself accountable at all times with what I say, to myself and to my brothers here.

G Diesel
10-15-08, 5:42 pm
I know the madness which he speaks first hand... Juggernaut is quite the impressive athlete in the gym and one of the toughest training partners I've ever had the luck of encountering. Looking forward to following his training in documented form. Peace, G

JUGGERNAUT
10-15-08, 6:09 pm
I know the madness which he speaks first hand... Juggernaut is quite the impressive athlete in the gym and one of the toughest training partners I've ever had the luck of encountering. Looking forward to following his training in documented form. Peace, G

Right here folks, is my original training partner and friend I was lucky enough to run into when I first started on this board!!! Welcome brother and thank you so much for giving me a desire to start writing. I do have to give you this credit because I was motivated by your articles and always wanted to put things down in ink after that. I'm going to put my first article down this Thursday, right here first. Don't expect much but expect its truthfulness, that's all I ask.

The Sun
10-15-08, 6:36 pm
in.

JUGGERNAUT
10-16-08, 10:21 am

*****Copied from Big Wides page........

Bench.....10/15/08 at 8PM

Trained with Juggernaut

1.5 scoops Shock Therapy, 1 scoop Torrent, 6 Glutimine Preworkout

Bench - barx12, 135x12, 225x8, 315x8, 340x2, 345x2, 345x2, 345x3 (each rep paused), 350x3, 350x3, 350x3, 350x3, 350x2, 350x1, 350x0, 350x1, 350x1
Calf Raises - ?? x 12-10 reps
DB Flat Bench - 80x12, 100x5, 100x5, 100x5

3 scoops Torrent, 9 OKG Postworkout

Well it was either the full moon out tonight or we were just having too much fun benching. Since the sets of doubles worked so well squatting, figured that it would work lovley for bench. After the paused 345 set figured go up by 5 lbs and see how that went, 9 sets later it was all good. Manged to stay at the same strength/stamina for the whole pressing (the set of 0 was when Juggernaut and myself wanted to make it harder, so I set up with my heels off the ground, no good). Whole upper body was pumped, abs were sore by staying tight throughout.....calf raises were done to get them fuckers growing and db presses to cap it off. There were points where either of us would burst out into laughter mid set as the pressing was going on. It was a soild night, a fun night and a very productive night.

I'll let Juggernaut fill you in on how he did.....lets just say 2009 is his year

JUGGERNAUT:

****differences in weight were 315 for me most of the time (not 350 like Big man Wides) but *SMOKED THE 345* after going from a bar warm up to 135 to 225 to 315 then right to 345

sups were my standard shock therapy, intra aid but last night I just had a UniSyn shake and went to bed. Cals are my new friend as I need to add more than what I have been eating. Now for a day of crazy eating and a night off before LEGS Friday....damn I love this shit.

P.S. Not sure if anybody noticed but we are doing something different here.... when we do standard main lifts, we switch the second movement to something entirely different to allow ourselves a second wind for the third one and on and on.... Bench/calves/dumbbell flat bench press, get it? We walked in at 8PM and benched for 1 hour and 30 minutes, followed by 15 minutes of calves and then 15 minutes of dumbbell flat pressing, to take us to 10PM and left the building. This style allows maximum poundage on any single thing we do.

JUGGERNAUT
10-16-08, 10:23 am
in.

Thanks, good luck with your journey as well, you are on a mission, I can tell.

Big Wides
10-16-08, 11:08 am
That 345 was cake for you....you def have 360-365 in you next time around...the weights are getting real easy for The Jugg

JUGGERNAUT
10-16-08, 11:23 am
That 345 was cake for you....you def have 360-365 in you next time around...the weights are getting real easy for The Jugg

I'm just glad we have found a good groove with the type of training we have been doing, it seems as if it's uphill almost every week. You were shaking that 350 around like a pissed off toddler with a rattle. Even the calves feel good and NO, we are not going to make a video called 15 minute calves even though that's what we did haha

Mr. Aestheticz
10-16-08, 11:27 am
That is some serious frigen poundage being tossed around, especially the way it was done!

I like the idea of going to a complete different exercise/body part to allow the focal body part to re-coop for the next exercise, I mean when I do my arms I go bi-tri-bi-tri-etc. but never thought about doing that with other routines/body parts!

LEGS ON FRIDAY now that is wtf I am talking bout!!!!

Keep pushing men!

...EASY!!!

Hoomgar
10-16-08, 11:34 am
Been waiting for this! I'm in J, you know I wouldn't miss this.

Hg

JUGGERNAUT
10-16-08, 11:44 am
That is some serious frigen poundage being tossed around, especially the way it was done!

I like the idea of going to a complete different exercise/body part to allow the focal body part to re-coop for the next exercise, I mean when I do my arms I go bi-tri-bi-tri-etc. but never thought about doing that with other routines/body parts!

LEGS ON FRIDAY now that is wtf I am talking bout!!!!

Keep pushing men!

...EASY!!!

Keep pushing huh? So I should not take up ping pong, recreational lounging and eating 5lb bags of gummi bears?

Like that would ever happen....

Yeah man, mix it up with the other moves too but don't share this secret, because then everybody will be huge and we will have to get really serious.....

Our chest training was "fun" we have yet to turn up the heat yet...stay tuned... I'm just letting my bud re-cupe from his recent PL meet. The next 6 months will steal the 300 saying for sure..MADNESS

Mr. Aestheticz
10-16-08, 11:48 am
Keep pushing huh? So I should not take up ping pong, recreational lounging and eating 5lb bags of gummi bears?

Like that would ever happen....

Yeah man, mix it up with the other moves too but don't share this secret, because then everybody will be huge and we will have to get really serious.....

Our chest training was "fun" we have yet to turn up the heat yet...stay tuned... I'm just letting my bud re-cupe from his recent PL meet. The next 6 months will steal the 300 saying for sure..MADNESS

Dude that sounds like me when I was in college lmao!

So I should not take up ping pong, recreational lounging and eating 5lb bags of gummi bears?

JUGGERNAUT
10-16-08, 11:49 am
Been waiting for this! I'm in J, you know I wouldn't miss this.

Hg

If HG signs up, it must be interesting. No lack of that, I promise. You def put on some mass since the last time I saw you around. You might have to start adding letters to Hg (HUgE)
I'm trying to get taller like you but that has yet to pan out but I think I'll stick to being a fireplug.

JUGGERNAUT
10-16-08, 11:57 am
Dude that sounds like me when I was in college lmao!

So I should not take up ping pong, recreational lounging and eating 5lb bags of gummi bears?

**Dude that sounds like me when I was in college lmao!

Sometimes that's ok when you are getting sum edjamakation, we true meat heads have been known to attempt putting more MASS on our brains in addition to the body.

Hoomgar
10-16-08, 12:00 pm
If HG signs up, it must be interesting. No lack of that, I promise. You def put on some mass since the last time I saw you around. You might have to start adding letters to Hg (HUgE)
I'm trying to get taller like you but that has yet to pan out but I think I'll stick to being a fireplug.

LOL! Thanks for the kind words bro but this thread is about YOU my friend. And you are quite the fire plug LOL! I like that. We gotta get some progress pics of you up in here at some point too :)

J is one of these guys who's upper arms are larger in circumference than his head! LOL! He is a bulk of bulges. It's true, I lie not. That Cage shirt wasn't hiding anything at the DE PL meet.

Well, I'll be taking notes because I gotta get my grow on so I'm watching the guys who already got it goin on...

Hg

The Sun
10-16-08, 12:12 pm
Thanks, good luck with your journey as well, you are on a mission, I can tell.

Mission of self-destruction, and the rebuild from the foundations.
thanks.

Universal Rep
10-16-08, 2:13 pm
****differences in weight were 315 for me most of the time (not 350 like Big man Wides) but *SMOKED THE 345* after going from a bar warm up to 135 to 225 to 315 then right to 345

sups were my standard shock therapy, intra aid but last night I just had a UniSyn shake and went to bed. Cals are my new friend as I need to add more than what I have been eating. Now for a day of crazy eating and a night off before LEGS Friday....damn I love this shit.

Congrats, J. It's only a matter of time before your crush your PR...

JUGGERNAUT
10-16-08, 2:22 pm
Congrats, J. It's only a matter of time before your crush your PR...

Much appreciated, trying to turn that plan into a reality.

McFly
10-16-08, 2:38 pm
nothing beats an hour and a half of benching!!!

JUGGERNAUT
10-16-08, 2:44 pm
nothing beats an hour and a half of benching!!!

If there is anybody that welcomes that type of insane behavior it is you and that makes me a happy guy.

McFly
10-16-08, 2:59 pm
If there is anybody that welcomes that type of insane behavior it is you and that makes me a happy guy.

hell and I don't even like benching LOL

and yes I've been told my behavior is a little "out of the norm" so to speak!!!!!

JUGGERNAUT
10-16-08, 3:18 pm
hell and I don't even like benching LOL

and yes I've been told my behavior is a little "out of the norm" so to speak!!!!!

One of the reasons we did not have to talk a whole lot at the DE PL Meet. You , me, Wides and Big Al could just sit around grunting and we would all be on the same page with perfect comprehension haha! 4 peas in a big fucking pod.

JUGGERNAUT
10-17-08, 12:27 pm
Let's see what happens, gonna try a single I never did before.

McFly
10-17-08, 12:42 pm
how do you squat OFF your ass? do you have a special apparatus for that?

have fun fellas!!! i'll be feasting at local diner for sure!

Hoomgar
10-17-08, 12:46 pm

Oh the madness! :) Can't wait to see it Jugg!

Hg

Firedrake
10-17-08, 1:18 pm
Hey, J.

I'm subbing in on this one -- what I've been hearing of you through B.W. is interesting enough, and you've definitely got some entertaining ideas.

'drake

JUGGERNAUT
10-17-08, 1:29 pm
I speak of the simple pat on the back, the screaming at power lifting meets to all competing for records, the "DUDE! These fucking tunes in my ipod make me want to tear this gym apart!" the constant congratulations on this forum when you post a new PR, the comments on myspace/face book/youtube (and the rest of them, "I gotta have my own spot on the web obsessions) the nods of approval in public or even the hateful stares that fuel our desire to grow larger and more powerful, the atmosphere in the gym itself, whether it is conducive or not to, "making you feel at home."

I say drop it all, IF YOU CAN (even for a week). Look within yourself for that very power that motivates you, without all the external help. Strip yourself to the bear minimum to get by and put in a blistering session of training that turns most into soup. This is ANIMAL and LIFE and what ALL should be able to get by on. "NOTHING ELSE BUT YOUR SOUL"

JUGGERNAUT
10-17-08, 1:33 pm
Hey, J.

I'm subbing in on this one -- what I've been hearing of you through B.W. is interesting enough, and you've definitely got some entertaining ideas.

'drake

The respect is returned, thank you and welcome.

JUGGERNAUT
10-17-08, 1:48 pm
how do you squat OFF your ass? do you have a special apparatus for that?

have fun fellas!!! i'll be feasting at local diner for sure!

The squat your ass off industrial apparatus is found in isle 8 in Home Depot under winches, hydraulic mono lifts and jacked stands. Diner food kicks ass, I like mine with extra flys. Not Mcflys that is. (unless you got the bill)

firsthorseman97
10-17-08, 3:02 pm
I'm subbed to this madness!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-17-08, 3:29 pm
Do you smell that?

I smell iron seated on someone's back for a very heavy leg day?

Do you feel it, do you smell it?

JUGGERNAUT
10-17-08, 3:30 pm
I'm subbed to this madness!

Like the Vampire in the movie NEAR DARK said... "fasten your fucking seatbelt."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNzC8bRwH3g&feature=related

JUGGERNAUT
10-17-08, 3:38 pm
Do you smell that?

I smell iron seated on someone's back for a very heavy leg day?

Do you feel it, do you smell it?

I do and it reeks of PR odor

The Sun
10-17-08, 3:55 pm
It is a good day to die.

JUGGERNAUT
10-17-08, 3:58 pm
It is a good day to die.

What is your profession?.... awesome

The Sun
10-17-08, 4:06 pm
Aou! Aou! Aou!

Powerfulkate
10-18-08, 12:09 pm
Just wanted to shout out a big hello to yah Juggernaut, and say what a sensational thread you have rolling here. The gritty, sweaty, insane essence of Juggernaut really shines through.
Props - will be traveling this ride with you.

JUGGERNAUT
10-18-08, 2:40 pm
Just wanted to shout out a big hello to yah Juggernaut, and say what a sensational thread you have rolling here. The gritty, sweaty, insane essence of Juggernaut really shines through.
Props - will be traveling this ride with you.

Great to have you with me! I got to see you hit a record at your show so I figure it's our job to share tips on how to ge there. I did a personal best in the squat which I am now going to post. Doing it "meet style" all the time during training assures me of doing the same at the meet.

JUGGERNAUT
10-18-08, 2:54 pm

This goes out to all that appreciate what happens when you pull your head out of your ass.

If you read the very first post you know I never really did a clean squat past 455ish. Here is what happened last night....

Warmed up with the bar a lot getting warmed up to pick my new favorite stance. 135, 225, 315 right to 405> Mind you I came in to do a PR of 465. 465 felt like I was still warming up. HIT IT!! Now the fun starts... With Big Wides and G by my side I put on 475. CAKE! What do I do next???? Puzzled by this incredible focus I had....485! CAKE!!! At this point it was like New Years and the only thing to do was say mmmm 5's and 21/2's make 500 right??? Smoked 500!!!!! All time record high for me so I did another set with 500 to go home with a serious high... I was so fucked up that I opened my car door and threw my keys in the back seat and tried to start my car with my lifting straps ... Always wondered why people did rec drugs...you train hard enough and you don't need it to be on cloud 9.

The Sun
10-18-08, 4:01 pm
sick PR J, 500 is absolutely no joke.
did you lift your car :D?

T o m m Y
10-18-08, 5:36 pm
congrats on the HUGE PR brotha,500 is some serious weight!

keep on killing it my man!

firsthorseman97
10-18-08, 8:47 pm
Hell yeah Juggs! You got your mind right and moved some serious weight. Congrats on joining the elite 500 squat club. You've more than earned it!

diesel1976
10-19-08, 11:58 pm
I speak of the simple pat on the back, the screaming at power lifting meets to all competing for records, the "DUDE! These fucking tunes in my ipod make me want to tear this gym apart!" the constant congratulations on this forum when you post a new PR, the comments on myspace/face book/youtube (and the rest of them, "I gotta have my own spot on the web obsessions) the nods of approval in public or even the hateful stares that fuel our desire to grow larger and more powerful, the atmosphere in the gym itself, whether it is conducive or not to, "making you feel at home."

I say drop it all, IF YOU CAN (even for a week). Look within yourself for that very power that motivates you, without all the external help. Strip yourself to the bear minimum to get by and put in a blistering session of training that turns most into soup. This is ANIMAL and LIFE and what ALL should be able to get by on. "NOTHING ELSE BUT YOUR SOUL"

That is a motivating post right there. I love that attitude!

McFly
10-20-08, 8:02 am
sick just sick!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-20-08, 8:54 am
Un-fucking-real!

naturalguy
10-20-08, 9:40 am
This goes out to all that appreciate what happens when you pull your head out of your ass.

If you read the very first post you know I never really did a clean squat past 455ish. Here is what happened last night....

Warmed up with the bar a lot getting warmed up to pick my new favorite stance. 135, 225, 315 right to 405> Mind you I came in to do a PR of 465. 465 felt like I was still warming up. HIT IT!! Now the fun starts... With Big Wides and G by my side I put on 475. CAKE! What do I do next???? Puzzled by this incredible focus I had....485! CAKE!!! At this point it was like New Years and the only thing to do was say mmmm 5's and 21/2's make 500 right??? Smoked 500!!!!! All time record high for me so I did another set with 500 to go home with a serious high... I was so fucked up that I opened my car door and threw my keys in the back seat and tried to start my car with my lifting straps ... Always wondered why people did rec drugs...you train hard enough and you don't need it to be on cloud 9.

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is a big jump Juggs.

JUGGERNAUT
10-20-08, 10:45 am
sick PR J, 500 is absolutely no joke.
did you lift your car :D?

It's crazy I did that and the key now is to stay at that level and go past it. haha no car lifting yet but sounds like a goal.

Factory
10-20-08, 10:47 am
haha you could probably legpress your car

JUGGERNAUT
10-20-08, 10:49 am
congrats on the HUGE PR brotha,500 is some serious weight!

keep on killing it my man!

When you do weight you never did before it's best to not look at all the plates I found. You just gotta attack it and get it done. Thanks for the support, now let's get YOU to change your forum name because I don't see you small and weak for long.....

JUGGERNAUT
10-20-08, 10:56 am
haha you could probably legpress your car

There is a lot of talk about lifting vehicles I noticed, it was great to see Franco Columbo adjust that car on the streets of Italy! When I get my deadlift over 500 I'll start doing that shit in the gym parking lot, to people that park too close. (The small cars anyway) if I could move an SUV Big Wides would never be able to find his truck hahaha!

JUGGERNAUT
10-20-08, 10:58 am
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is a big jump Juggs.

I have to say... it's gotta be, "the secret shake." Thanks man!

Universal Rep
10-20-08, 11:00 am

Congrats. You do any ABCs? If so, at the next one you go to, you should have a squat off...

JUGGERNAUT
10-20-08, 11:03 am
Hell yeah Juggs! You got your mind right and moved some serious weight. Congrats on joining the elite 500 squat club. You've more than earned it!

I hope I stay in that elite group, I'm all about longevity. I appreciate you reading and noticing. I have to bring my other lifts up now too so it's going to be really exciting pushing those numbers up in a consistent fashion...

JUGGERNAUT
10-20-08, 11:08 am
Congrats. You do any ABCs? If so, at the next one you go to, you should have a squat off...

Thanks REP, I'm shooting for the the next one in Philly, depends on my shedule for lifting as far as a squat-off goes.

naturalguy
10-20-08, 11:09 am
I have to say... it's gotta be, "the secret shake." Thanks man!

One day you will share that recipe with me

JUGGERNAUT
10-20-08, 11:15 am
That is a motivating post right there. I love that attitude!

I'm kinda weird that way, I don't plan to write, I can just be sitting there and have this crap running through my mind and in hopes of not forgetting it, I just put it down; right then and there. All my posts are from the hip. Glad you like it because I'm not a fan of making enemies, loosing friends or pisssing people off. I can bust balls but I expect it back in return.

JUGGERNAUT
10-20-08, 11:17 am
Un-fucking-real!

Just trying to do my part to keep you on your toes. Not looking to out-do you but do nothing but keep you in off season mode!

JUGGERNAUT
10-20-08, 11:21 am
sick just sick!

You saying "sick" to me kinda has me scared... If I get anywhere close to the numbers you toss around I'll feel more like I deserve it. Congrats on your record bro, there was nobody gonna take that from you or BIG AL (BTW how is AL's HAMS?) I heard he pulled one or two of them...

McFly
10-20-08, 11:26 am
You saying "sick" to me kinda has me scared... If I get anywhere close to the numbers you toss around I'll feel more like I deserve it. Congrats on your record bro, there was nobody gonna take that from you or BIG AL (BTW how is AL's HAMS?) I heard he pulled one or two of them...

you are a freak my friend...haven't squated heavy in how long and work up to 500 and its LIGHT....that is nuts.

Al may have a tear, it swelled up pretty fast, i know he's been icing it all weekend.

JUGGERNAUT
10-20-08, 11:42 am
The mission:

Do 2 reps of the heaviest weight on front seated barbell Military Press until you can only get a single.

Style:

Controlled descent on the slow side with a good 1 count pause and blast for the sky.

Warmed up with the bar, 135, 185, placing safety bars before-hand, decided to stick with 225

Hit my single on the 11th set (225 for 21 reps total)

Trained calves and then did about 6 sets on the rear delt selectorized machine. 150-warm up, 150-warm up, 180-2, 200-2, 200-3, 200-5.

JUGGERNAUT
10-20-08, 11:50 am
you are a freak my friend...haven't squated heavy in how long and work up to 500 and its LIGHT....that is nuts.

Al may have a tear, it swelled up pretty fast, i know he's been icing it all weekend.

I have been lucky shooting up fast and not hitting any plateaus in a while but the bench and dead need work for sure. I just did a 500 squat but can't hit a 500 dead yet haha go figure... maybe tonight I will. I need to pull a 475 dead tonight as a PR. Kinda tired from the weekend but can't train this tuesday so MONDAY DEADS it is! Best wishes to AL with that mess, really sorry he has to go through that.

McFly
10-20-08, 11:52 am
I have been lucky shooting up fast and not hitting any plateaus in a while but the bench and dead need work for sure. I just did a 500 squat but can't hit a 500 dead yet haha go figure... maybe tonight I will. I need to pull a 475 dead tonight as a PR. Kinda tired from the weekend but can't train this tuesday so MONDAY DEADS it is! Best wishes to AL with that mess, really sorry he has to go through that.

you need to spill the details on your secret shakes!!!!!

Mr. Aestheticz
10-20-08, 11:52 am
Just trying to do my part to keep you on your toes. Not looking to out-do you but do nothing but keep you in off season mode!

You def got my attention friend!

Good looks!

The Sun
10-20-08, 12:37 pm
The mission:

Do 2 reps of the heaviest weight on front seated barbell Military Press until you can only get a single.

Style:

Controlled descent on the slow side with a good 1 count pause and blast for the sky.

Warmed up with the bar, 135, 185, placing safety bars before-hand, decided to stick with 225

Hit my single on the 11th set (225 for 21 reps total)

Trained calves and then did about 6 sets on the rear delt selectorized machine. 150-warm up, 150-warm up, 180-2, 200-2, 200-3, 200-5.

you are one of a tough mother fucker aren't you? woot woot woot woot woot crazy weight for reps.

JUGGERNAUT
10-20-08, 12:52 pm
you are one of a tough mother fucker aren't you? woot woot woot woot woot crazy weight for reps.

I'm nothin special, just un-lazy. There is always going to be lots of people out there stronger or bigger but you just have to use what you have in you to stay at the same mindset as those same people. Only then can you call yourself an equal but never better.

LittleMan55
10-20-08, 2:26 pm
I know from reading Wides thread that you arent right in the head... So count me in for the rest of this wild trip.

You are moving some serious weight and my guess is the poundage will only go up!

JUGGERNAUT
10-20-08, 2:45 pm
I know from reading Wides thread that you arent right in the head... So count me in for the rest of this wild trip.

You are moving some serious weight and my guess is the poundage will only go up!

I hate to repeat myself but.... Like the Vampire in the movie NEAR DARK said... "fasten your fucking seatbelt."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNzC8...eature=related

JUGGERNAUT
10-20-08, 4:58 pm
Let's see what happens. Results posted this Tuesday mid morning. (after good feedings)

Prediction:

475 for a single (would be a PR for this little sissy)

diesel1976
10-20-08, 7:12 pm
I will be doing low pin rack deads myself tonight and going for a pr myself tonight. Not an all time pr but getting back there from my disc problems of a couple years ago. Best of luck, cant wait to see how you did.

JUGGERNAUT
10-20-08, 11:22 pm
Let's see what happens. Results posted this Tuesday mid morning. (after good feedings)

Prediction:

475 for a single (would be a PR for this little sissy)

Tonight:
No sooner than Big Wides and I started we were looking at an hour and a half of deads but not just standard deads.... You got time for me?? Want to hang in? OK then.

Warmed up on a concept 2 rower (any wise cracks and I'll go off) That rower is by far the best thing to warm up all you will use doing deads, nuff said.

Warm up with bar like always (yes I can touch my toes and then some)
135-3 225-3 315-3 405-1 Threw some 10's on for 425 (did it and feeling good) Mind said make the jump now! Threw on the 25's for 475 (Bet you can't guess what happened...)
Nailed it! Got cocky and put the 10's on for 495 (crushed me) Got pissed off and put 5's on instead for 385 (Did it and Wides red lighted me but it was a solid gym lift) (Just a bit shaky but never stopped moving) All this with just a belt, no straps.

Most would end here but my bud Wides was having an off night and to keep him occupied and keep him from breaking something we went face first into SUMO SQUATS!!! Awe yeah!

tru on sum pies around 315-385 and went hog wild for sets of 3ish, like mmm 6-7 sets?
(I'm starting to sound a bit like my boy G)

OK, we are done doing deads right? Sort of because then we went to the hamtractor (I want one of those bastards in my home) ahh like 8-9 sets slow with a squeeze with most of the stack then hit ABS for 15 minutes. Walking funny out the door? You can bet your ass..

JUGGERNAUT
10-20-08, 11:31 pm
I will be doing low pin rack deads myself tonight and going for a pr myself tonight. Not an all time pr but getting back there from my disc problems of a couple years ago. Best of luck, cant wait to see how you did.

That is some good stuff right there but pin deads was when I hurt myself. A long road back too so I understand.. I still do them and would say I'm back 105% Good luck to you as well and thanks... it sure did pan out well for me tonight. Hope you hit yours!

The Sun
10-21-08, 7:25 am
grats for the 485 dead. some big number there man.
495 is just over the corner J.

McFly
10-21-08, 7:59 am
solid pulls big homie!!! 500 easy in a meet environment for sure!
got that PR tho!!! good shiz

Powerfulkate
10-21-08, 8:09 am
Sounds like this man is on fire !

JUGGERNAUT
10-21-08, 9:32 am
grats for the 485 dead. some big number there man.
495 is just over the corner J.

Thanks again. More food and rest will help next time, I was kinda tired last night.

JUGGERNAUT
10-21-08, 9:33 am
solid pulls big homie!!! 500 easy in a meet environment for sure!
got that PR tho!!! good shiz

needs me sum nose tork woooooooo!

JUGGERNAUT
10-21-08, 9:37 am
Sounds like this man is on fire !

Just riding the wave at this point, hoping to stay on the board. Making weekly gains has to stop somewhere right? (but will it?) Glad you are on my side, your accomplishments in both the PL and bodybuilding world speak volumes.

McFly
10-21-08, 9:40 am
needs me sum nose tork woooooooo!

nose tork? is that when big wides grabs you be the nostrils and pulls you over to the deadlift bar?

JUGGERNAUT
10-21-08, 9:41 am
I should try a 355 bench for fun this Wednesday? Sounds like the obvious thing to do since I'm at 345 raw. Won't be happy till it's 405 though. Nice even amount of 45's ;-) (My gym does not know they make 100's haha)

Big Wides
10-21-08, 9:44 am
Did it and Wides red lighted me but it was a solid gym lift

That 485 pull was one hell of a pull and you didnt do it straight legged either. 30lbs in two weeks on both the squats and deads.....think you might be on to something here. 500 is right around the corner

JUGGERNAUT
10-21-08, 9:45 am
nose tork? is that when big wides grabs you be the nostrils and pulls you over to the deadlift bar?

hahahaha I'm sure a few will chime in to tell you what nose tork is... I think you know right?

As far as Wides doing that, I doubt it. We are like the two most relaxed powerlifters you will ever see.

McFly
10-21-08, 9:45 am
I should try a 355 bench for fun this Wednesday? Sounds like the obvious thing to do since I'm at 345 raw. Won't be happy till it's 405 though. Nice even amount of 45's ;-) (My gym does not know they make 100's haha)

I always have heard "there is no stupid question" BUT Jugg....that is a stupid question ADD THE LITTLE BABY 5 POUND PLATES AND hit that 355....really look how little those 5 pounders are....COME ON BIG BOY!!!!

ghost
10-21-08, 9:46 am
hahahaha I'm sure a few will chime in to tell you what nose tork is... I think you know right?

As far as Wides doing that, I doubt it. We are like the two most relaxed powerlifters you will ever see.

ah, the joys of nose tork... i love that shit.
i see you are surely kicking ass and demolishing goals.... great job!

JUGGERNAUT
10-21-08, 9:52 am
That 485 pull was one hell of a pull and you didnt do it straight legged either. 30lbs in two weeks on both the squats and deads.....think you might be on to something here. 500 is right around the corner

It really was not a bad night for either of us if you consider the workload you had Friday and over the weekend, plus the massive amount of cals we had going through us last night before walking into the gym...hell we were belching and yawning and looking to take a nap on the calve machine. I think both our numbers would have been higher still if we trained tonight doing the same thing. It's all fine because we break out the secret routine soon. You think you have seen increases now? MUHAHAHHAH! Just in time for Halloween, it's going to be some scary stuff.

JUGGERNAUT
10-21-08, 9:59 am
I always have heard "there is no stupid question" BUT Jugg....that is a stupid question ADD THE LITTLE BABY 5 POUND PLATES AND hit that 355....really look how little those 5 pounders are....COME ON BIG BOY!!!!

5's are paper weights yes but if you look into my sick mind and how it operates you know I will make sure I hit the 355 but then I'll hit 365 to end with. Not talking shit here, I just like to make sure I REALLY hit the weight I plan on and make it like a meet-style press with a pause and all that. I saw how picky they are at meets. I never use the word "cute" but I own a very old YORK standard bar 1 1/4 plate I use as a paper weight, no lie. F it! I'll say it, it's cute.

JUGGERNAUT
10-21-08, 10:02 am
ah, the joys of nose tork... i love that shit.
i see you are surely kicking ass and demolishing goals.... great job!

I knew you knew what that was!!! Right on brother, moving up the ladder like all the rest on this board; trying to make the most of what we have been given!

ghost
10-21-08, 10:08 am
I knew you knew what that was!!! Right on brother, moving up the ladder like all the rest on this board; trying to make the most of what we have been given!

hell yeah, i use it quite often when going for static holds and shrugs

JUGGERNAUT
10-21-08, 10:27 am
hell yeah, i use it quite often when going for static holds and shrugs

It works cause you do plenty on those!!!

ghost
10-21-08, 10:35 am
It works cause you do plenty on those!!!

yeah, some asshole stole it though, and i usually lift at my wife's school that she teaches at, but the asshole football coach and "strength" training coach is all pissed off at her trying to say that i never rack my weights n all that shit, so i have to look in to getting a power rack for the basement and start collecting plates.

JUGGERNAUT
10-21-08, 10:42 am
yeah, some asshole stole it though, and i usually lift at my wife's school that she teaches at, but the asshole football coach and "strength" training coach is all pissed off at her trying to say that i never rack my weights n all that shit, so i have to look in to getting a power rack for the basement and start collecting plates.

Dude, that is my idea of a "Florida Room." I miss my old house with the basement gym. I downsized and go to GLOBO now...something is not right here.

JUGGERNAUT
10-22-08, 10:52 am

Tonight is the night and feeling strong, need to eat a bunch today too. Can't wait for that Intra-Aid tingle.....

Mr. Aestheticz
10-22-08, 10:57 am
Tonight is the night and feeling strong, need to eat a bunch today too. Can't wait for that Intra-Aid tingle.....

What's on the menu?

Hoomgar
10-22-08, 10:58 am

Can't wait to read the damage report J!

Hg

JUGGERNAUT
10-22-08, 11:02 am
What's on the menu?

Lots of barbell flat benching, dumbbells mah man and some calve abuse. Shock Therapy pre, Intra -Aid during and some green apple Torrant after.

JUGGERNAUT
10-22-08, 11:04 am

Hg

It has to be damaging cuz I miss being able to press 385 damn it! Fricken pinched nerve bullshit.

Big Wides
10-22-08, 11:08 am
What's on the menu?

2 calzones, 3 pizzas, 2 steak sandwhiches and some ice cream topped with real gains for dessert

Enforcer
10-22-08, 11:14 am
Yo Juggs what are you training in Philly on Saturday?

JUGGERNAUT
10-22-08, 11:15 am
2 calzones, 3 pizzas, 2 steak sandwhiches and some ice cream topped with real gains for dessert

So true bro but we GOTTA consistantly hit some greasy places for this at least once a week! Saturated fat is some good blood goo. I got your macros right here.....

JUGGERNAUT
10-22-08, 11:16 am
Yo Juggs what are you training in Philly on Saturday?

I think arms with G and Wides

JUGGERNAUT
10-22-08, 11:01 pm
Lots of barbell flat benching, dumbbells mah man and some calve abuse. Shock Therapy pre, Intra -Aid during and some green apple Torrant after.

Went like this-
Did my Shock Therapy after having a giant portion of beans, franks,tomato and spinach mmm
Globo Gym was on the empty side so no usual bullshit waiting for stuff. (I never saw machines used like how they use things at that gym, it's a comical youtube moment for sure)

Flat Bench- bar warm up, 135 warm up, 225 warm up for 2 sets 3 reps each, 315 for 2 reps, went for and got my 355 for one, 365 for 1/2 haha, 365 for 1/2 haha, 365 for 1/2 (Yes, I'm a bit nuts but wanted it!) 355 for 1/2 (going backward) 315 for 2, 315 for 2, 315 for 1...done there

Biceps Curls- 5 sets regular and 4 sets drag curl style for 5reps each set, maxing at 145lbs

Calves (Gastrocs)- Found a new seated press for calves (Thanks G!) Pummeled them on that till.. could-not-move around 8 sets at 8 reps heavy. Went to standing calve raise for about 6 sets and the full 400lb stack doing like 6 reps.

Barbell Chest Flat Fly's- 65lbs for 5reps and 9 sets, static holding and pause at bottom of the range.

Can you say inflated? All the while sipping on Intra Aid during the workout and Torrent before bed (I mean typing this shit) ARE YOU ENTERTAINED??????

Psycho77
10-22-08, 11:12 pm
this is good sh*t, im subd

JUGGERNAUT
10-22-08, 11:14 pm
this is good sh*t, im subd

Thank you.

The Sun
10-23-08, 3:22 am
haha I like how you make your chest pay for not completing the rep, then you punish it with more weight!
sick numbers on the chest mate, definitely paying your taxation.

JUGGERNAUT
10-23-08, 9:46 am
haha I like how you make your chest pay for not completing the rep, then you punish it with more weight!
sick numbers on the chest mate, definitely paying your taxation.

To the people in my gym I was starred at like a lunatic but here I feel more at home, thanks! I could always do negative reps well so picture me with 365 half way up, frozen in time for a good 4 second static hold before my bud did a rather impressive upright row with it on 3 sets hahaha!

....and YES, it's all about teaching your muscles a lesson (don't worry, it's not like I'm in the gym talking or yelling at my muscles, that would just be nuts) Like my bud Wides says..even the struggle reps make you grow (no wonder we train so well together)

firsthorseman97
10-23-08, 9:50 am
I like where your head is at on your bench Juggs, I did the same thing. I just needed to feel that heavy weight to get comfortable with it again. I actually think it helps give you the confidence to move it once you know you can control it. (hope that made sense?)

Solid WO, from start to finish!

JUGGERNAUT
10-23-08, 9:58 am
I like where your head is at on your bench Juggs, I did the same thing. I just needed to feel that heavy weight to get comfortable with it again. I actually think it helps give you the confidence to move it once you know you can control it. (hope that made sense?)

Solid WO, from start to finish!

It sure did make sense bro, the other funny thing is pay attention to just how short your sticking point is. I shit you not when I say this. One night I had one of those heaviest weights just over 1/4 the way up and I'm big on not letting people help me so I got stuck there but asked my friend to help me up 2 inches!!!! and I said let go! Locked the bitch out! The most entertaining part to my wo bud and surrounding gym goers is the neat shades of red and purple I turn haha

Big Wides
10-23-08, 10:03 am
Well you set up another number for a single and crushed it like it was a toy. Yes it is quite funny to see the different shades that Juggernaut turns when he trains.....but he gets the job done. My chest is rocked right now and so are the calves.....hoping one of the two decide to grow.

JUGGERNAUT
10-23-08, 10:05 am

Hg

There was so much damage they had to call in that Geico Gecko (but I hate that little thing and pressed his body like a grape in a selectorized plate machine) I told him, "That's my cup a tea mate!"

JUGGERNAUT
10-23-08, 10:11 am
Well you set up another number for a single and crushed it like it was a toy. Yes it is quite funny to see the different shades that Juggernaut turns when he trains.....but he gets the job done. My chest is rocked right now and so are the calves.....hoping one of the two decide to grow.

I suggest you EAT MORE and they both will (our sick inside joke)

Can't pay your mortgage?- eat more
Can't pleasure your girl?- eat more
Can't win a triathlon?- eat more

and the best one.. Can't afford your grocery bill?- eat more

Mr. Aestheticz
10-23-08, 10:20 am
Biceps Curls- 5 sets regular and 4 sets drag curl style for 5reps each set, maxing at 145lbs

My buddy/trainer put me on drag curls and I absolutely love them, they def help with the strength portion of the muscle and def help pack on some overall size!

JUGGERNAUT
10-23-08, 11:48 am
My buddy/trainer put me on drag curls and I absolutely love them, they def help with the strength portion of the muscle and def help pack on some overall size!

Yup, gives you the type of squeeze you just don't get with the standard ones.

Big Wides
10-23-08, 12:06 pm
I suggest you EAT MORE and they both will (our sick inside joke)

Can't pay your mortgage?- eat more
Can't pleasure your girl?- eat more
Can't win a triathlon?- eat more

and the best one.. Can't afford your grocery bill?- eat more

so true....in the grand spirit of eating more, I will consume a total of 2lbs of ground animals (bison and beef) while sitting at my desk at work.....yes EAT MORE AND GROW hahaha

G Diesel
10-23-08, 12:14 pm
Went like this-
Did my Shock Therapy after having a giant portion of beans, franks,tomato and spinach mmm
Globo Gym was on the empty side so no usual bullshit waiting for stuff. (I never saw machines used like how they use things at that gym, it's a comical youtube moment for sure)

Flat Bench- bar warm up, 135 warm up, 225 warm up for 2 sets 3 reps each, 315 for 2 reps, went for and got my 355 for one, 365 for 1/2 haha, 365 for 1/2 haha, 365 for 1/2 (Yes, I'm a bit nuts but wanted it!) 355 for 1/2 (going backward) 315 for 2, 315 for 2, 315 for 1...done there

Calves (Gastrocs)- Found a new seated press for calves (Thanks G!) Pummeled them on that till.. could-not-move around 8 sets at 8 reps heavy. Went to standing calve raise for about 6 sets and the full 400lb stack doing like 6 reps.

Barbell Chest Flat Fly's- 65lbs for 5reps and 9 sets, static holding and pause at bottom of the range.

Can you say inflated? All the while sipping on Intra Aid during the workout and Torrent before bed (I mean typing this shit) ARE YOU ENTERTAINED??????

I am quite impressed and entertained... Good shit bro. I'm sure I'll be bumming a flat bench spot off of you tomorrow at Globo and then guns at Body World at the ABC on Saturday. Nice. Peace, G

JUGGERNAUT
10-23-08, 12:19 pm
so true....in the grand spirit of eating more, I will consume a total of 2lbs of ground animals (bison and beef) while sitting at my desk at work.....yes EAT MORE AND GROW hahaha

One of my goals with Increased Taxation is requiring "standard" door widths to be increased.

McFly
10-23-08, 12:20 pm
One of my goals with Increased Taxation is requiring "standard" door widths to be increased.

especially on bathroom stalls....its been getting cramped in there these days......

JUGGERNAUT
10-23-08, 12:25 pm
especially on bathroom stalls....its been getting cramped in there these days......

I can see that being a problem for you. Just don't give in to the dark side scoping places for wheel chairs and if none are in sight, using the huge handi-cap stalls...that would just be wrong.... and it never crossed my mind to do this...............btw

JUGGERNAUT
10-23-08, 12:45 pm
I am quite impressed and entertained... Good shit bro. I'm sure I'll be bumming a flat bench spot off of you tomorrow at Globo and then guns at Body World at the ABC on Saturday. Nice. Peace, G

I only have one simple reply to that my friend.... ssshhhhhwwwweeeeet

hardhit71
10-23-08, 12:45 pm
This isn't a bad thing. Using the handy-cap stall is like riding in the cadillac or toiletry. If youre working hard, why not live large right?

JUGGERNAUT
10-23-08, 1:02 pm
This isn't a bad thing. Using the handy-cap stall is like riding in the cadillac or toiletry. If youre working hard, why not live large right?

Not sure if you could get a fine for doing that haha Not sure how you explain to the cops if there was a complaint...O, maybe if you hit a sizable lat spread to help them understand why you went in said stall, they may give you just a warning... and no I did not get this idea from paging through a "muscleheadz" calendar.....

LittleMan55
10-23-08, 1:30 pm
Stupid stalls... They are always on the small side. I do think the cops would understand if you hit a lat spread. Or taze you out of fear from the shear hugeness.

Great work last night...

JUGGERNAUT
10-23-08, 1:40 pm
Stupid stalls... They are always on the small side. I do think the cops would understand if you hit a lat spread. Or taze you out of fear from the shear hugeness.

Great work last night...

Darn, now that you said great work last night I have to out-do that; this Friday for legs. It's a vicious cycle.

Thanks but I think the cops would not see me as much of a threat. If they had there lunch boxes with them, it may get ugly however. I was the little kid in the cafeteria line saying.. "That's your idea of lunch? You have got to be shitting me." I could out-eat all the fat kids.

LittleMan55
10-23-08, 1:46 pm
Darn, now that you said great work last night I have to out-do that; this Friday for legs. It's a vicious cycle.

Thanks but I think the cops would not see me as much of a threat. If they had there lunch boxes with them, it may get ugly however. I was the little kid in the cafeteria line saying.. "That's your idea of lunch? You have got to be shitting me." I could out-eat all the fat kids.

I know how that cycle goes... People tell you great, and then you know you have to top it. It's part of what makes this place fun!

That is too funny about school lunches, because I used to do the same thing. It was always the feeling of I just ate, but damn I'm starving.

JUGGERNAUT
10-23-08, 2:14 pm
I know how that cycle goes... People tell you great, and then you know you have to top it. It's part of what makes this place fun!

That is too funny about school lunches, because I used to do the same thing. It was always the feeling of I just ate, but damn I'm starving.

This reminds me, I need a feeding. Be right back...

The Sun
10-23-08, 3:50 pm
This reminds me, I need a feeding. Be right back...

I think the sign says : " DO NOT FEED THE BEAST ".

I just had my dinner, damn 700cals dinner's always fun.

Factory
10-23-08, 3:51 pm

hell, I wish that problem had even entered my mind.

JUGGERNAUT
10-23-08, 3:57 pm
I think the sign says : " DO NOT FEED THE BEAST ".

I just had my dinner, damn 700cals dinner's always fun.

Should I call the emergency room because you only had a 700 calorie dinner? Shit man, you better eat something fast. I run an IV of liquid food in my sleep more than that.....

wedge
10-23-08, 4:06 pm
I've become interested in powerlifting after competing in a few very VERY small strongman competitions. Plus, I've always had a love affair with squats and deadlifts.
I'm subbing in for some teaching and motivation.

JUGGERNAUT
10-23-08, 4:09 pm
I've become interested in powerlifting after competing in a few very VERY small strongman competitions. Plus, I've always had a love affair with squats and deadlifts.
I'm subbing in for some teaching and motivation.

Sounds good, let me know if you have any questions after you look at what is going on here.

The Sun
10-23-08, 4:19 pm
Should I call the emergency room because you only had a 700 calorie dinner? Shit man, you better eat something fast. I run an IV of liquid food in my sleep more than that.....

that's a 700 calorie meal after a 500 post w/o shake and another 500 shake soon to come :)
I'm still a small guy (158 lbs @ 5'9)so I don't need shit loads of calories to grow, I'm adding like 1-1.5 lbs per week only by eating 2500-3000 calories a day.

:)

JUGGERNAUT
10-23-08, 4:25 pm
that's a 700 calorie meal after a 500 post w/o shake and another 500 shake soon to come :)
I'm still a small guy (158 lbs @ 5'9)so I don't need shit loads of calories to grow, I'm adding like 1-1.5 lbs per week only by eating 2500-3000 calories a day.

:)

You may want to delete this part and never say it again....

"I don't need shit loads of calories to grow...."

At 5'9 you could go to 4000 and not worry about putting on much fat. If fat becomes a problem you change the ratio, reducing carbs in the latter part of the day.

The Sun
10-23-08, 4:43 pm
You may want to delete this part and never say it again....

"I don't need shit loads of calories to grow...."

At 5'9 you could go to 4000 and not worry about putting on much fat. If fat becomes a problem you change the ratio, reducing carbs in the latter part of the day.

haha, well I've been in the game for half a year or so, I learned what my body needs to gain some bulk.
calories are calories, I'm not trying to bulk the pussy way being afraid of fat or so, but still 4000 will just add TOO much fat.
2500-3000 for the beginning is giving me great results ( gained almost 3 lbs a month ), ofcourse only 1-1.5lbs of it is muscle but you gotta suck up what it takes to get big.

you gotta take in mind that calories are still calories, no matter what are the ratios if you eat too much over what your body is capable to use then the rest will go to the fat silos.

JUGGERNAUT
10-23-08, 4:56 pm
haha, well I've been in the game for half a year or so, I learned what my body needs to gain some bulk.
calories are calories, I'm not trying to bulk the pussy way being afraid of fat or so, but still 4000 will just add TOO much fat.
2500-3000 for the beginning is giving me great results ( gained almost 3 lbs a month ), ofcourse only 1-1.5lbs of it is muscle but you gotta suck up what it takes to get big.

you gotta take in mind that calories are still calories, no matter what are the ratios if you eat too much over what your body is capable to use then the rest will go to the fat silos.

Just trying to help bro. If you found what works, who am I to argue?

Universal Rep
10-23-08, 4:59 pm
Went like this-

Intra-Aid, you say, eh? How do you take it?

The Sun
10-23-08, 5:00 pm
Just trying to help bro. If you found what works, who am I to argue?

I know you do man. was trying to make my point clear :)
anyways I'm not counting cals, just eating and getting in the needed range, scale never lies ( going on it once every week to see if weight goes up or stuck and add calories if needed)

JUGGERNAUT
10-23-08, 5:07 pm
Intra-Aid, you say, eh? How do you take it?

As directed Sir, I carry my mix boy shaker cup in with me and sip away during the iron onslaught. I find it has given me noticeable help with mid work-out fatigue, cramping is at zero and lactic acid that was a major problem for me I don't even notice now.

Universal Rep
10-23-08, 5:07 pm
As directed Sir, I carry my mix boy shaker cup in with me and sip away during the iron onslaught. I find it has given me noticeable help with mid work-out fatigue, cramping is at zero and lactic acid that was a major problem for me I don't even notice now.

I meant how much water to how much powder, J...

JUGGERNAUT
10-23-08, 5:14 pm
I meant how much water to how much powder, J...

O... since I drink water throughout the session anyway and can actually eat this powder by the spoonful with no water at all, I do a scoop and 6-8oz's water on average.

Psycho77
10-23-08, 7:35 pm
I can see that being a problem for you. Just don't give in to the dark side scoping places for wheel chairs and if none are in sight, using the huge handi-cap stalls...that would just be wrong.... and it never crossed my mind to do this...............btw

Can you also do something about airline bathrooms as well?

JUGGERNAUT
10-24-08, 9:49 am

They REALLY like to squeeze you there haha! Seating on coach is no better and we won't even go into what the bathrooms on planes are like. These will all be addressed in due time under my plan.

I might add... I will also increase the standard size of the snacks given even in coach to have a minimum of 40 grams of protein per serving and no limit on re-fills/seconds/thirds.

ALL snack/vending machines will be loaded with Animal sample sizes and gear. (It's getting nippy out on my shaved head, let me pick up this skully)

LittleMan55
10-24-08, 9:55 am
They REALLY like to squeeze you there haha! Seating on coach is no better and we won't even go into what the bathrooms on planes are like. These will all be addressed in due time under my plan.

I might add... I will also increase the standard size of the snacks given even in coach to have a minimum of 40 grams of protein per serving and no limit on re-fills/seconds/thirds.

ALL snack/vending machines will be loaded with Animal sample sizes and gear. (It's getting nippy out on my shaved head, let me pick up this skully)

Not only is he strong as hell! The guys is a true master mind as evidenced by this plan... Cant wait to meet you at the Cage bro!

JUGGERNAUT
10-24-08, 10:33 am
Not only is he strong as hell! The guys is a true master mind as evidenced by this plan... Cant wait to meet you at the Cage bro!

Sorry to disagree but I said this once and I'll say it again. There is a reason one of my friends bought me a T-shirt that said... "I'm not real smart but I can lift heavy things."

I do think I can speak for-the-people being one but my other friend calls me the mutant, so I'm not too sure what I am anymore.

JUGGERNAUT
10-24-08, 10:36 am
It's gonna be on my mind all day today, HOW TO abuse them.

JUGGERNAUT
10-24-08, 10:39 am
FYI: Don't confuse this thread with my Increased Taxation thread, thanks.

This one is ALL about training.

The Sun
10-24-08, 10:48 am
Sorry to disagree but I said this once and I'll say it again. There is a reason one of my friends bought me a T-shirt that said... "I'm not real smart but I can lift heavy things."

I do think I can speak for-the-people being one but my other friend calls me the mutant, so I'm not too sure what I am anymore.

I want one too

JUGGERNAUT
10-24-08, 11:00 am
I want one too

Not sure where he found it but I wear it proud...nothing like being truthful to the public haha

Universal Rep
10-24-08, 11:12 am
O... since I drink water throughout the session anyway and can actually eat this powder by the spoonful with no water at all, I do a scoop and 6-8oz's water on average.

1 scoop per 6-8 oz of water??? Damn. That's gotta be thick. I'm runnin' 1 scoop of Intra-Aid per 25-30 oz...

JUGGERNAUT
10-24-08, 11:20 am
1 scoop per 6-8 oz of water??? Damn. That's gotta be thick. I'm runnin' 1 scoop of Intra-Aid per 25-30 oz...

Yup, does not take much to get it down and like I said, sip on more water the whole time I'm there for about 2 hours. Sometimes I do add water from the fountain to the cup if there is residue, I won't lie. My thinking is... if it busts open in my gym bag when it's not filled to the top it's a little less in the bag and if a fountain is out of order at least I can live with what I have. I also carry water in the trunk of my car with a little survival kit of supps and other stuff.

JUGGERNAUT
10-24-08, 2:31 pm
It's gonna be on my mind all day today, HOW TO abuse them.

6 hours till I do some serious spine crushing!!!

Firedrake
10-24-08, 2:33 pm

Oh PUHLEEEZE! My last trip across country in August was hell -- for the first segment (in coach) I was next to two guys almost as wide as I, but more of it was in the belly. I sat on the aisle with my right arm out IN the aisle, getting bumped every time they brought the drink cart by. Going to the bathroom, I had to sit at an angle in order to get to the T.P. and there was nearly not enough room to bend over and use it!

Mind you, coming back wasn't much better -- I'd had a heavy leg day while in Alabama and sitting in coach to Dallas and then trying to navigate the Dallas concourse to change planes was . . . a challenge.

firsthorseman97
10-24-08, 2:37 pm
6 hours till I do some serious spine crushing!!!

I'm amped up just reading that one sentence. Now that is what I like to hear on a Friday night! You better have every pie in the place at the power rack. SO MOVE SOME FUCKIN' WEIGHT!!!!!

JUGGERNAUT
10-24-08, 2:58 pm
I'm amped up just reading that one sentence. Now that is what I like to hear on a Friday night! You better have every pie in the place at the power rack. SO MOVE SOME FUCKIN' WEIGHT!!!!!

Funny you said the power rack because that is so true right down to stealing all the plates. Here is a good mental picture.... because of my height (shorter than Big Wides that I train with) we have to squat at separate places, him at his favorite squat rack and me...YES, in the power rack. He always does around 545 and up and recently I have hit the 5 pie area so that is minimum 20 45's missing from that corner of the gym haha! We also, after squats sometimes put 24 pies on the leg sled so that comes from another area...Yeah that place is hurting for pies tonight matter how you slice it!

DANO
10-24-08, 3:47 pm
As your Sec. of Wheels, I too will subscribe to your "party"..

JUGGERNAUT
10-24-08, 3:50 pm
As your Sec. of Wheels, I too will subscribe to your "party"..

That is wise, I would not want to see you moonlighting.

LittleMan55
10-24-08, 5:19 pm
Funny you said the power rack because that is so true right down to stealing all the plates. Here is a good mental picture.... because of my height (shorter than Big Wides that I train with) we have to squat at separate places, him at his favorite squat rack and me...YES, in the power rack. He always does around 545 and up and recently I have hit the 5 pie area so that is minimum 20 45's missing from that corner of the gym haha! We also, after squats sometimes put 24 pies on the leg sled so that comes from another area...Yeah that place is hurting for pies tonight matter how you slice it!

I think I need to take a road trip to partake of this fun...

CRUSH THE HELL OUT OF THE WEIGHTS TONIGHT!

JUGGERNAUT
10-24-08, 5:23 pm
I think I need to take a road trip to partake of this fun...

CRUSH THE HELL OUT OF THE WEIGHTS TONIGHT!

Won't need any arm-twistin for that brother....

JUGGERNAUT
10-26-08, 9:48 am
Joey D taught me how to order up a cheesesteak the Philly way. Cheesesteak "wizwith" means a chesesteak with cheese wiz and onions wizwithout would have meant no onions.

Before I get into the ABC (which btw kicked ass) let's cover the Friday evening leg session.
I always have a huge dinner before the gym, tough for most but seems to pan out for me. I downed some Shock Therapy, made up my bottle with Intra-Aid and headed out the door.
I knew G would be there blasting chest and I would be helping him out by spotting. With our leg day, it was a nice rotation of Wides and I doing our warm ups and training then helping out G for a rest period. Weights seemed heavy but not for long. Warmed up with the bar with a very narrow stance and then went progressively wider till I was at my best point. 135 for reps, 225 for reps, 315 for reps, 405 for 3, 495 for 1, 405 for 4... DONE and did like 30 minutes straight of AB work.

Now the Philly Body World ABC was really awesome because this gym is just like the one any off us here would have created ourselves. First off it's right above a transmission shop and very easy to miss driving by. The stairs leading up the place are a workout and warm up all in one haha. Inside you find all of the oldest stuff like an antique shop in a way. Every machine feels like true weight or more! Kettle Bells laying around, 190lb dumbbells, plates all over and the rough interior of the most hard core gym you could imagine. Wides, G and myself pummeled our arms in true G fashion. Preacher curls into Alternate dumbbell curls into seated incline curls (they really tear the crap out of your bi's)We finished off with some strict cable curls. Time for Tri's.
Pushdowns: 4 sets x 20-10 reps
Rope Pushdowns: 4 sets x 20-10 reps
DB Skullcrushers: 4 sets x 12-6 reps
Dip Machine: 4 sets x 20-12 reps requiring a seat belt!
Changed over to wrist curls to end with. I lost count how many sets and reps we did but it would have made anybody content. The best part was meeting some people I never did before and how cool is it that you can just look somebody's way and that is enough? F all that fake smile shit and bullshit convo, you could just tell there was mutual respect for all in that room. EVERYBODY was training hard like it was expected, I fricken love that! (cuz in a way it is...)

The Sun
10-26-08, 9:56 am
great numbers on the squats J.
wish I was able to do this kind of stuff like ABC's.

JUGGERNAUT
10-26-08, 10:45 am
great numbers on the squats J.
wish I was able to do this kind of stuff like ABC's.

Thanks Sun, how big a group you think you could get together where you are? Shoot a pm to naturalguy if you want to set something up. Not sure about any of this but you could ask.

The Sun
10-26-08, 10:51 am
lol no way, wish we could have something like that on Israel.
fuck that, I walk alone.

LittleMan55
10-26-08, 9:30 pm
The past 2 wo's sounded killer! 30 minutes of abs is bonkers...

Psycho77
10-26-08, 9:54 pm
Awesome leg workout Juggernaut. Mean big numbers indeed!

McFly
10-27-08, 9:26 am
looking like a tank at bodyworld saturday!

JUGGERNAUT
10-27-08, 10:02 am
lol no way, wish we could have something like that on Israel.
fuck that, I walk alone.

That's cool then, I have been a loner longer than a guy's guy too. Not much for crowds unless all are like-minded.

JUGGERNAUT
10-27-08, 10:06 am
The past 2 wo's sounded killer! 30 minutes of abs is bonkers...

bonkers.... I'm gonna borrow that word if you don't mind... it fits well into describing most of what we do haha

As for both wo's being killer, I'd have to say they are all the same. If I'm not going to beat myself up at the gym, I call that laundry day.

JUGGERNAUT
10-27-08, 10:09 am
Awesome leg workout Juggernaut. Mean big numbers indeed!

I never thought I would ever support 500lbs in the squat being my size but I guess somebody is looking out for me. I gotta get my bench up so I can have a decent total in a PL meet or hell, just the gym performance is enough for me.

JUGGERNAUT
10-27-08, 10:19 am
looking like a tank at bodyworld saturday!

Nothing beats having a dude twice my size call little-o-me a tank....nice! I think it was that bowl of wheaties that morning McFly. It was so bad that I was checking myself for "ILS" (inflated lat syndrome) but it was legit haha Was neat watching you do those seated dumbbell presses with my body weight in each hand. I do need to yell at you though, why the hell didn't you go out to eat with us??? It was a good time. Wides was holding up the line ordering the typical one-too-many-sandwiches...

Big Wides
10-27-08, 10:27 am
Wides was holding up the line ordering the typical one-too-many-sandwiches...

I did nothing of the sort.....I was quick with the order of my two sandwhiches. Yet again somehow we managed to get lost in that fair city but saw the finer points of it that no one else does, and seeing the sights that were, well breathtaking...haha

McFly
10-27-08, 10:28 am
Nothing beats having a dude twice my size call little-o-me a tank....nice! I think it was that bowl of wheaties that morning McFly. It was so bad that I was checking myself for "ILS" (inflated lat syndrome) but it was legit haha Was neat watching you do those seated dumbbell presses with my body weight in each hand. I do need to yell at you though, why the hell didn't you go out to eat with us??? It was a good time. Wides was holding up the line ordering the typical one-too-many-sandwiches...

UGH I am very upset about the dumbbells...at times I am easily thrown off with the slightest change of equipment....the teardrop handles made me feel like i couldn't grip the bar as well. i like to squeeze the grip hard and it couldn't get a good feel and made the initial getting in position and reps VERY awkward. Yes, I probably need to get the sand out of my vagina but so be it.

Toni rode with me and may have tore her calf or Achilles tendon and was/is in a lot of pain so we had to get her home and to a doctor.

You are a tank my friend…and the weight you move is down right scary and looks way too easy….which is even more scary.

I have a secret wheaties recipe but i'm not sharing any secrets until you give up some of your recipes.

JUGGERNAUT
10-27-08, 10:43 am
UGH I am very upset about the dumbbells...at times I am easily thrown off with the slightest change of equipment....the teardrop handles made me feel like i couldn't grip the bar as well. i like to squeeze the grip hard and it couldn't get a good feel and made the initial getting in position and reps VERY awkward. Yes, I probably need to get the sand out of my vagina but so be it.

Toni rode with me and may have tore her calf or Achilles tendon and was/is in a lot of pain so we had to get her home and to a doctor.

You are a tank my friend…and the weight you move is down right scary and looks way too easy….which is even more scary.

I have a secret wheaties recipe but i'm not sharing any secrets until you give up some of your recipes.

Poor TONI! I was hoping for the best when I saw her favoring a side but I guess it was bad damn. Heal up girl! (Not you McFly) I fully understand now and you are a good man for taking care of her, big props for that. The world thinks it lacks gentleman but McFly once again proves them wrong!

JUGGERNAUT
10-27-08, 10:47 am
I did nothing of the sort.....I was quick with the order of my two sandwhiches. Yet again somehow we managed to get lost in that fair city but saw the finer points of it that no one else does, and seeing the sights that were, well breathtaking...haha

So true and did you approve of my driving skills? (make a complete stop and punch it haha)
Thank goodness the sexy sounding GPS goddess lead the way.

Big Wides
10-27-08, 1:15 pm
So true and did you approve of my driving skills? (make a complete stop and punch it haha)
Thank goodness the sexy sounding GPS goddess lead the way.

Superb driving skills.....

JUGGERNAUT
10-27-08, 1:28 pm
Superb driving skills.....

I can see it now. "Juggernauts Taxi Service- "We don't bring you to your door, we put you through it"

JUGGERNAUT
10-27-08, 1:32 pm
You ready Wides? Starting this Tuesday, raw gets organized. Stay tuned for a unique method of getting hugerrrr.

Big Wides
10-27-08, 1:38 pm
You ready Wides? Starting this Tuesday, raw gets organized. Stay tuned for a unique method of getting hugerrrr.

BOOYAHHH......this is going to be fun!

DANO
10-27-08, 2:23 pm
Can't wait to see the split.. the Prez is doin us proud on arms!!

JUGGERNAUT
10-27-08, 3:03 pm
Can't wait to see the split.. the Prez is doin us proud on arms!!

This split will be used to separate fire wood this winter in the East Coast.....

Mr. Aestheticz
10-27-08, 3:09 pm

I have this Beta-Alanine tingling sensation about this!

VERY NICE!!!

JUGGERNAUT
10-27-08, 3:21 pm
I have this Beta-Alanine tingling sensation about this!

VERY NICE!!!

and there will be gallons of Intra-Aid downed during these sessions...

McFly
10-27-08, 3:24 pm
oh my goodness....what is Jugg going to do now....the crowd gasps, holding thier breath......

the man is not human

JUGGERNAUT
10-27-08, 3:36 pm
oh my goodness....what is Jugg going to do now....the crowd gasps, holding thier breath......

the man is not human

It appears there is a McFly on the wall watching over me but unfortunately I don't have a swatter strong enough to squash that son-of-a-gun-show. Just trying to play catch up to you, monster.....

That and I want to try to make Wides suffer.

Big Wides
10-27-08, 3:42 pm

Now thats the qualities you look for in a training partner.....I am pumped and psyched for this new shit.

McFly
10-27-08, 3:53 pm
It appears there is a McFly on the wall watching over me but unfortunately I don't have a swatter strong enough to squash that son-of-a-gun-show. Just trying to play catch up to you, monster.....

now why would you to squash lil ol me....i promise I won't tell anyone your secrets....lmao

JUGGERNAUT
10-27-08, 5:51 pm
now why would you to squash lil ol me....i promise I won't tell anyone your secrets....lmao

Sorry, don't take it personal; it is merely a survival instinct to try to smash a McFly as big as you. McFlys your size could certainly exterminate the human race.

JUGGERNAUT
10-28-08, 10:04 am
A NEW SPLIT. I can't let this thread get boring or allow my body to adapt, hitting a sticking point; so here we go.... Tuesday Deads we can call it tonight. More info later but know this will include some more rest days and the training weights are getting kicked up a notch..

McFly
10-28-08, 10:10 am
Sorry, don't take it personal; it is merely a survival instinct to try to smash a McFly as big as you. McFlys your size could certainly exterminate the human race.

don't leave out open containers of EAA Nitro and you should be fine...McFlys live off that and real gains.

can't wait to see the madness unfold....

JUGGERNAUT
10-28-08, 10:18 am
don't leave out open containers of EAA Nitro and you should be fine...McFlys live off that and real gains.

can't wait to see the madness unfold....

A typical sized McFly could peel back the lids of both those sups just as easy as chewing on a 2 1/2 lb plate for a snack. (burp)

Big Wides
10-28-08, 10:31 am
A NEW SPLIT. I can't let this thread get boring or allow my body to adapt, hitting a sticking point; so here we go.... Tuesday Deads we can call it tonight. More info later but know this will include some more rest days and the training weights are getting kicked up a notch..

that sounds delicious

JUGGERNAUT
10-28-08, 10:35 am
that sounds delicious

..........and will require enhanced snacking!

Big Wides
10-28-08, 4:27 pm
..........and will require enhanced snacking!

thats always a good thing.

Hoomgar
10-28-08, 4:33 pm

In for the insane training and additional eats ;)

JUGGERNAUT
10-28-08, 4:36 pm
In for the insane training and additional eats ;)

and people think rollercoasters are fun......

Psycho77
10-28-08, 7:38 pm

Im definitely in for this

JUGGERNAUT
10-28-08, 10:39 pm

8PM Globo Gym
Shock Therapy after a huge dinner
Intra-Aid during and Torrent Green Apple post.

Deads- barx10, 135x8, 225x5, 315x5, 405x3, 455x1, 455x1, 455x1 495 for 1/4 damn it! 405 for 3 slow, 405 for 4, 405 for 5 done

Skull crushers on a bench with olympic bar and 2 45's (135) 5 sets 8-10 reps done

Hamtractor for 5 sets 6-8 reps, stack on last set done

ABS mmm 75 total reps on seated ab thing done

Bigs Wides had a impressive showing doing a sumo style in the deads and pretty much did 100lbs more than last week!

Toni69
10-28-08, 10:42 pm
3 sets of 455 is gonna tax ya...awesome job! I like how you mixed it up..the hams and tris in there after deads....cool stuff. Is this part of the new split now? and as for Wides...guy is just unreal..crazy strong!

JUGGERNAUT
10-28-08, 10:46 pm
3 sets of 455 is gonna tax ya...awesome job! I like how you mixed it up..the hams and tris in there after deads....cool stuff. Is this part of the new split now? and as for Wides...guy is just unreal..crazy strong!

I knew you would notice that ;-) Yup, keeps us strong on every move. It's Phase 1 of 3, more to come. Time to get large over the winter.

LittleMan55
10-28-08, 10:47 pm
Deads seemed to be on a lot of agendas today here at the FORVM... You smoked them J! Those are some big time Skulls too.

LittleMan55
10-28-08, 10:56 pm
typo.. forgot the set of 455

now envious of the fun WIDES and JUGGERNAUT had...

JUGGERNAUT
10-28-08, 10:56 pm
Deads seemed to be on a lot of agendas today here at the FORVM... You smoked them J! Those are some big time Skulls too.

Deads are where it's at, that's why. The skulls are fun and we have done reps with 155 and even 185 before. People think we are about to bench with low weight then they see it break at the elbow haha

JUGGERNAUT
10-28-08, 10:59 pm
now envious of the fun WIDES and JUGGERNAUT had...

We do keep it fun, spending a lot of time busting on each other and laughing at stupid shit... We had about 5 guys just starring at us doing the deads...it was kind of annoying.

JUGGERNAUT
10-28-08, 11:00 pm
Im definitely in for this

Like so far?

Psycho77
10-28-08, 11:33 pm
Like so far?

me likey. deads are the shit man, cant wait to get back on em, have to let my knee rest a bit but im coming back hard next week. Tax man is coming and I gotta pay up.

JUGGERNAUT
10-29-08, 10:04 am
me likey. deads are the shit man, cant wait to get back on em, have to let my knee rest a bit but im coming back hard next week. Tax man is coming and I gotta pay up.

it is better to rest them, good choice man cuz they can end your lifting forever if you mess with them fed up. Pulling sumo hurts my knees more so than conventional but I throw them in when I feel up to it.

JUGGERNAUT
10-29-08, 10:55 am
MISC

I feel like my whole body is rocked right now. Hoping for a strong bench come Friday!

Big Wides
10-29-08, 11:08 am
I feel rocked in a good way. Friday is going to be an eye popping day

JUGGERNAUT
10-29-08, 11:28 am
I feel rocked in a good way. Friday is going to be an eye popping day

eye popping...cool, just in time for the Halloween season... Not like we ever need masks anyway.

Hoomgar
10-29-08, 12:26 pm
That stuff is nutz J! You guys slammed it last night. I hope you had good eats? What are you guys chowing on post wo these days?

Hg

JUGGERNAUT
10-29-08, 12:38 pm
That stuff is nutz J! You guys slammed it last night. I hope you had good eats? What are you guys chowing on post wo these days?

Hg

Expect nothing less but thanks. Torrent Green Apple is my fav for pwo followed by sleep.

Hoomgar
10-29-08, 12:51 pm
Expect nothing less but thanks. Torrent Green Apple is my fav for pwo followed by sleep.

No no no J, EATS! What is the grub these days my man :)

Hg

JUGGERNAUT
10-29-08, 1:14 pm
No no no J, EATS! What is the grub these days my man :)

Hg

I don't talk about what I eat much because it would make little sense to anyone. I do like gummy bears though.

Hoomgar
10-29-08, 1:26 pm
I don't talk about what I eat much because it would make little sense to anyone. I do like gummy bears though.

So this is just like trying to get your secret shake recipe then eh? Ha ha!

JUGGERNAUT
10-29-08, 1:35 pm
So this is just like trying to get your secret shake recipe then eh? Ha ha!

Nope, my shake would have everybody jacked but if you ate like me you would get weak, sloppy and start shrinking.

Hoomgar
10-29-08, 1:38 pm
Nope, my shake would have everybody jacked but if you ate like me you would get weak, sloppy and start shrinking.

Intriguing...

JUGGERNAUT
10-29-08, 4:13 pm
Intriguing...

Not to worry, you are not missing any diet tips worth following....

wedge
10-29-08, 4:57 pm
Good job on the deadlifts and a greatread before I head to the gym for my day of deadlifts.
I'm looking forward to earning tomorrow's rest day tonight.

JUGGERNAUT
10-29-08, 5:05 pm
Good job on the deadlifts and a greatread before I head to the gym for my day of deadlifts.
I'm looking forward to earning tomorrow's rest day tonight.

I'm with you on that statement and pretty damn beat up right now even typing haha Thank you also.