PDA

View Full Version : stack for a rugbier

Javo
10-15-08, 9:05 am
Hello bros (I`m making this post before I hit the gym JEJE) OK heres the deal, Im changing my actual "stack" in a week and Im wondering what could it be the best "stack" for a rugby player, I train 3 times a week in the gym + 2 times cardio + 3 times rugby + weekends game, and its a lot of hit`s and agresive, my actual "stack" is pak in the brakfast with a gainer (my personal invention), pump before gym, M stak before rugby and ZMA before the bed.
I got my diet on the right track thanks to this forum of course, I know you guys can`t help me.

Thanks a LOT!
PD: I play first line Nš 2 (HOKER)

Enforcer
10-15-08, 9:35 am
Hello bros (I`m making this post before I hit the gym JEJE) OK heres the deal, Im changing my actual "stack" in a week and Im wondering what could it be the best "stack" for a rugby player, I train 3 times a week in the gym + 2 times cardio + 3 times rugby + weekends game, and its a lot of hit`s and agresive, my actual "stack" is pak in the brakfast with a gainer (my personal invention), pump before gym, M stak before rugby and ZMA before the bed.
I got my diet on the right track thanks to this forum of course, I know you guys can`t help me.

Thanks a LOT!
PD: I play first line Nš 2 (HOKER)

As far as supplements go here is what I suggest (keep in mind this is coming from an ex-football player's perspective)

Animal Pak- 1 pack with breakfast
Animal Nitro- 2 packs postworkout
Animal Pump- 1 pack 20 minutes prior to training
Animal M-Stak- 1 pack 45 minutes before you train
Animal Flex- 1 pack before bed
Torrent- 1 serving 15 minutes after your Animal Nitro

Javo
10-15-08, 1:17 pm
thanks enforcer is good to ad the advice of someone who knows the feeling of a good old tackle!!!

theharjmann
10-16-08, 6:33 am
hello mate

Check with your drugs testing agency, if you are tested. If you can, take Animal Test. Its awesome! You will be a bigger beast than Lomu when you are on that!

Peace

Javo
10-18-08, 12:38 pm
thanks for the advice ill check my drug store, anyone else??? come on guys i know yo got some good ideas?

Javo
10-20-08, 11:23 am
anyone???OK Ill go with enforcer advice, and add some of ideas of my on

Javo
10-27-08, 9:57 pm
one last question: this is the stack I will use, and I wanna know your opinion:

animal pak
animal pump
animal nitro
animal M stak
Beta ala9
real gains chocolate

I wanna increase my endurance on the field, what do you think about bea ala9???

Enforcer
10-28-08, 9:07 am
one last question: this is the stack I will use, and I wanna know your opinion:

animal pak
animal pump
animal nitro
animal M stak
Beta ala9
real gains chocolate

I wanna increase my endurance on the field, what do you think about bea ala9???

Love BetaAla9 bro, I will be using it once again coming up next week. Stack looks solid bro, train hard, eat properly, and you will def get the results you are looking for.

ShaqFu
10-28-08, 11:02 am
Sup homie,
I play rugby too man; best sport ever. Just had a game this past weekend and I'm still sore as hell. I can only imagine how you feel at hooker, i play inside and fly half, but don't loose the ZMA, maybe throw in some glutamine for recovery too. Best of luck man.
ShaqFu

Javo
10-28-08, 4:31 pm
great feedback bros I will keep then in mind, inside center it`s the best position in rugby men I pretend to play it some day

Enforcer
10-29-08, 10:00 am
great feedback bros I will keep then in mind, inside center it`s the best position in rugby men I pretend to play it some day

Rugby, football without pads- Sign me the fuck up. I used to live for the thrill of beating the shit out of my opponent.

Javo
10-29-08, 10:03 am
helll yeah!!!! men, I play football too and I love the sport I soo fuicking agressive men, love the shit!!! If you`re good at football you`re good at rugby for shure!!!!

Enforcer
10-29-08, 10:05 am
helll yeah!!!! men, I play football too and I love the sport I soo fuicking agressive men, love the shit!!! If you`re good at football you`re good at rugby for shure!!!!

Lets just say I can hold my own...

Javo
10-30-08, 10:00 pm
nuff say bro good work, hey I you now something about the new tread on EAA that`s best to take on pre workout then post??

Elite
10-30-08, 10:21 pm
I suggest, if you can afford them, take Omega and most definately Flex. Trust me, your joints will thank you and you'll be more agile, if nothing else.

Enforcer
10-31-08, 9:29 am
nuff say bro good work, hey I you now something about the new tread on EAA that`s best to take on pre workout then post??

Yes, take your EAA's both pre and post workout