Im Back!

In Iron,
Bb

Big Wides
10-15-08, 3:12 pm
hot damn....good to see you back and posting

BamBam
10-15-08, 3:13 pm
Oh brother it is good to be back! Thank you good sir Wides! Im in some need for your Widesian Logic man...I have missed it!

BB-

BamBam
10-17-08, 11:42 pm
Well guys...Not exactly the way I wanted to kick off my return to the LEGION...but this week has been good so far though. I pulled 740 on the dead lift on tuesday and had a kick ass leg session on thursday...Went high and did 575 for 5 and then 600 for 3

But, this morning, sadly, I lost another family member. My grandmother (my Dad's mom) passed away of natural causes. My dad said "her heart just gave up..." She was 84 and was suffering very much these past few months with dimentia, parkinsons, and just being "sick" all around. She had to be helped in every aspect and I knew she was miserable and just wanted to go home...Now she is in heaven, reunited with past lost loved ones and her husband who passed away 8 yrs earlier. I will miss her dearly and now I know she is another angel gaurding my path in the weightroom and in life. I love you mamaw...

IN IRON...R.I.P.

BB-

Maharg
10-18-08, 7:53 pm
Its bout fucking time i had my home boy back! 740 off the ground is insane, and then 600x3 just 2 days later is madness!

Hey, i wont be posting all that much for a couple more weeks, i will let you in on the details later. But a brief covering of what has happend since you left:

Eddie moved to missouri.
Eddie moved back to jersey
Eddie joined the air force
Eddie got out of the air force
Eddie joined the Army
Eddie is in Basic in Fort Knox.

I am now down to about 200lbs, from the 220 i was when we met at the arnold, and i am saving up for our room at the classic this year 09 baby!

Vaze_06
10-18-08, 11:59 pm
Sup, good to have u back in here
cant wait to see your insane work out

BamBam
10-19-08, 9:29 pm
Thanks for having me back...I never really "left"....Just went on a "vision quest" (for you movie fans..) for myself.

Let the insanity begin.....

blueIMlifter
10-19-08, 10:59 pm
AHHHHHHHHHH shit....he's back!! good to have ya back on here man. i had better see some disgusting numbers real soon.

nck219
10-20-08, 5:08 pm
Good to see ya back bro...Sorry to hear about your Grandmother man. I lost my grandfather just over a month ago and it sucks...But your a tough motherfucker. Shit happens, you just have to appreciate the time that you had with them. BTW, 740 is just fucking stupid nasty lol...

BamBam
10-21-08, 1:28 am
AHHHHHHHHHH shit....he's back!! good to have ya back on here man. i had better see some disgusting numbers real soon.

No worries my brother...Im back and never going to leave...and dont worrry....the workouts and the numbers r going to go through the roof!!! We need to get together soon bro btw...

Good to see ya back bro...Sorry to hear about your Grandmother man. I lost my grandfather just over a month ago and it sucks...But your a tough motherfucker. Shit happens, you just have to appreciate the time that you had with them. BTW, 740 is just fucking stupid nasty lol...

Thanks for the support bro. Glad to have u back with me man. 740 is nasty and it hurt but by God I got it up!! Now I am aiming for 750, 775, 800.......Just gimme time! Next lift is a 500 lbs raw bench. Im sorry for your loss bro but those times just make us stronger...So that will make us true FREAKS lol!!!! But thanks again man and stick with me....we going to the top!!

IN IRON,
BB

BamBam
11-01-08, 10:05 pm
Well just to update everyone...I am not really going to post a lot of my workouts or anything of the sort on here. Mainly just an area or part of my Journey where I can post my thoughts and feelings on some things and also where you guys can come and ask me anything you may need to know about the Iron game and this life we lead. But....all is well on my end of the field, so hope my fellow brothers and sisters in IRON are doing well! Hitme up and I will be back shortly to post some numbers and maybe let you in on my current workouts lol.

IN IRON,
BB

BamBam
11-24-08, 2:49 am
It's always the most quiet just before the storm.......keep that in mind everyone...

IN IRON,
BB

Vaze_06
11-24-08, 7:34 am
It's always the most quiet just before the storm.......keep that in mind everyone...

IN IRON,
BB

Does it mean u're gonna start a Revolution and take over the forvm??? Sorry already did it... they kick us out... LOL
just kidding!!!!!! ...
Have a nice week!

BamBam
11-25-08, 11:03 pm
Does it mean u're gonna start a Revolution and take over the forvm??? Sorry already did it... they kick us out... LOL
just kidding!!!!!! ...
Have a nice week!

Well, I have learned the easy and the hard way...that....if you don't speak so highly of yourself and toot your own horn so to speak....you can hear people singing your praises a lot more clearly! So, as of now, Im just laying low, Im still out here grindin' and working my ass of....But, come time for the Arnold Classic....I will unveil my newly forged self....so.....beware of the coming storm....

IN IRON,
BB

blueIMlifter
11-25-08, 11:33 pm
Well, I have learned the easy and the hard way...that....if you don't speak so highly of yourself and toot your own horn so to speak....you can hear people singing your praises a lot more clearly! So, as of now, Im just laying low, Im still out here grindin' and working my ass of....But, come time for the Arnold Classic....I will unveil my newly forged self....so.....beware of the coming storm....

IN IRON,
BB

i'll be breaking out a whole new version of myself come time for the arnold as well. there's a storm coming in!!!!

BamBam
11-26-08, 12:30 am
i'll be breaking out a whole new version of myself come time for the arnold as well. there's a storm coming in!!!!

Storm headed by you and I both brother....lets bring the fucking house down (not our HOUSE...he's cool lol).

IN IRON,
BB

blueIMlifter
11-26-08, 12:42 am
Storm headed by you and I both brother....lets bring the fucking house down (not our HOUSE...he's cool lol).

IN IRON,
BB

side by side bro

BamBam
11-26-08, 12:44 am
Thats a fucking duo right there....I don't know if anyone is dumb enough to stand in our way!

We need to hit up some lifts at the Arnold man...impress some people and maybe U-Rep or someone will throw us a sponsorship! lol

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods brother!

BamBam
11-26-08, 12:51 am
BACK....and stronger than ever!

Deads- 225x10 (w/u), 315x12, 315x12, 405x12, 495x10, 585x8, 650x5
*5 minute break* (Had my first half of my BamBam's Bodybuilding Brew)
Assisted Pullups- Wide Grip: 15, 15, 15
Pulldowns- 170x12, 190x12, 210x10
Assisted Pullups- Reverse Grip: 15, 15, 15
DB Rows- 120's x 15 (each arm) x 3 sets
-s.s. w/-
Hypers- 95lbs on back x 10 x 3 sets
Bent Rows- 135x10, 185x10, 225x10

DONE!!! Haven't posted a workout in a very very long time...and this one was a killer. I felt great and my deadlifts are going through the fucking roof...more numbers to come...

But hey, first of all, I know I have been off the FORVM for a while....Had to get my shit in check and get my head on right etc etc....but thank you to those choice few people who have welcomed me back, and who were checking on me when I was on my "vacation"..

Deanna, Fury, BlueLifter, Nck219, Maharg, Excessive, Vaze, BigWides, and my mentor BEASTOFRAGE (Curt Dennis Jr.)

IN IRON,
BB-

nck219
11-26-08, 8:21 am
BACK....and stronger than ever!

Deads- 225x10 (w/u), 315x12, 315x12, 405x12, 495x10, 585x8, 650x5
*5 minute break* (Had my first half of my BamBam's Bodybuilding Brew)
Assisted Pullups- Wide Grip: 15, 15, 15
Pulldowns- 170x12, 190x12, 210x10
Assisted Pullups- Reverse Grip: 15, 15, 15
DB Rows- 120's x 15 (each arm) x 3 sets
-s.s. w/-
Hypers- 95lbs on back x 10 x 3 sets
Bent Rows- 135x10, 185x10, 225x10

DONE!!! Haven't posted a workout in a very very long time...and this one was a killer. I felt great and my deadlifts are going through the fucking roof...more numbers to come...

But hey, first of all, I know I have been off the FORVM for a while....Had to get my shit in check and get my head on right etc etc....but thank you to those choice few people who have welcomed me back, and who were checking on me when I was on my "vacation"..

Deanna, Fury, BlueLifter, Nck219, Maharg, Excessive, Vaze, BigWides, and my mentor BEASTOFRAGE (Curt Dennis Jr.)

IN IRON,
BB-

BIG BACK!! Keep doin work bro...Sick deadlifts man, as always lol...

G Diesel
11-26-08, 8:59 am
Crazy digits, BamBam... Sick shit brother. Keep blasting it bro, sky's the limit. Glad you are back and on point and my condolences with regard to to your grandmother, now it is your job to do her proud. Peace, G

pmug0000
11-26-08, 12:07 pm
Damn dude you're a fucking monster. Awesome DL's. I hope to see you posting workouts more often you're doing some sick shit...

BamBam
11-26-08, 1:30 pm
BIG BACK!! Keep doin work bro...Sick deadlifts man, as always lol...

Thank ya bro....raising the dead is my specialty! lol

Crazy digits, BamBam... Sick shit brother. Keep blasting it bro, sky's the limit. Glad you are back and on point and my condolences with regard to to your grandmother, now it is your job to do her proud. Peace, G

HOLY SHIT! Thank you G' for dropping in on me. Im back and better than ever....aiming for MY ANIMAL Sponsorship...and a hell of alot more. But thank you for your condolences man...and I know my work in and out of the gym will make all my lost loved ones proud!

Damn dude you're a fucking monster. Awesome DL's. I hope to see you posting workouts more often you're doing some sick shit...

Oh yes, going to keep posting them...Maybe just the sick, grueling ones...but I will post them! Thanks for dropping in 'mug...hope to see ya around brother!

Thanks again to you guys!

IN IRON,
BB-

BamBam
11-26-08, 8:37 pm
My shoulders hurt after today....hahaha!

IN IRON,
BB-

Big Wides
11-26-08, 8:43 pm
My shoulders hurt after today....hahaha!

IN IRON,
BB-

Thats awesome news.....those deads are sick.

Maharg
11-26-08, 11:32 pm
My boy is back! Sick fucker on those deads man. 650x5 is just amazing.

BamBam
11-27-08, 11:49 am
Thats awesome news.....those deads are sick.

Thank you my good man! I could barely drive home...took me like 15 minutes to find a comfortable position to drive with!

My boy is back! Sick fucker on those deads man. 650x5 is just amazing.

Thank you my brother! And yes, like The Oak himself....IM BACK!

The constant support is what keeps me going fellas! Thank you!

IN IRON,
BB-

Maharg
01-07-09, 11:37 pm
Whats the back story on this, im waiting for the storm to hit Josh.

Big Wides
01-08-09, 6:50 am
Arnold isn't that far away.....time to get big. I'll see you in C-bus

BamBam
01-13-09, 7:54 pm
Whats the back story on this, im waiting for the storm to hit Josh.

You hear thunder....? I DO!!!

Arnold isn't that far away.....time to get big. I'll see you in C-bus

Oh no worries....I am hammering away...just hard to get on my comp from time to time due to work and the iron. But hey, you feel like working out again this year? J/W...!!

blueIMlifter
01-13-09, 10:51 pm
throw some digits out at us superman.

pmug0000
01-14-09, 12:11 pm
throw some digits out at us superman.

x2 I'm curious to see what you've been up to as well, fill us in!

BamBam
01-23-09, 9:14 pm
Alright alright guys....been a while since I posted on my Journey...I love that my same crew hasn't left my side and I still have the BIG DOGS in here checking in and keeping my ass motivated...so...just to start posting some new numbers...here's a workout that my bro G' helped me out with

SHOULDERS and CALVES

Seated BB Military- 135x15, 135x12 (Warm Up)- 185x12, 185x12, 225x10, 315x8
DB Lat Raises- "Down The Racks"- 45's x burnout, 35's x burnout, 25's x burnout x 3 sets
DB Shrugs- 150's x 15 x 2 sets
Med. Grip Upright Rows- 95x15, 115x12, 135x10
Rear Pec Deck Fly- 110x12, 120x12, 120x12
Seated Machine Lat Raises- "Down The Stack"- 190 (stack) x 10, 120 x burnout, 70x burnout x 3 sets

Standing DB Calf Raises (reps done each leg)- 70 lbs DB x 15 x 3 sets
Leg Press Calf Presses- 3 pps x 30 each direction (reg., toes out, toes in, feet wide) x 2 sets

DONE!! I have never had such a pump before...well...in a DAMN long time! I have needed something to help bring out the "roundness" in my delts and once again my bro G' came through. I had veins popping out everywhere and the pump was intense...it hurt from time to time but I LOVE IT!! When I did my burnouts I got anywhere from 25-15 reps...that shit hurt...but...I advise you try it! IT WORKS!

IN IRON,
BB-

Maharg
01-23-09, 10:45 pm
Fucking hell dude, 315 for reps on seated military is fucking crazy.

BamBam
01-23-09, 10:46 pm
Fucking hell dude, 315 for reps on seated military is fucking crazy.

I am aiming for G's numbers man! That dude is something I strive to be! But thank you bro! Glad to see you alive and well!

Maharg
01-23-09, 10:55 pm
I am aiming for G's numbers man! That dude is something I strive to be! But thank you bro! Glad to see you alive and well!

Psh, if i can survive Vaze, i can deal with anything. More glad to see you back in here posting.

BamBam
01-23-09, 10:57 pm
Psh, if i can survive Vaze, i can deal with anything. More glad to see you back in here posting.

I'm always around...just sometimes get crazy busy and don't post.

Maharg
01-23-09, 11:01 pm
I'm always around...just sometimes get crazy busy and don't post.

I gotcha. Well i wont be sharing a room with you this year at the arnold bro. I have to much shit going on, and not near enough money. But i will go ahead an call dibs for 2010, 2011, an 2012 as room mates.

BamBam
01-23-09, 11:04 pm
I gotcha. Well i wont be sharing a room with you this year at the arnold bro. I have to much shit going on, and not near enough money. But i will go ahead an call dibs for 2010, 2011, an 2012 as room mates.

Ight bro...I will def. save room for ya man!! No worries there! Just hope all is well withya and you get your shit taken care of with ease!

Maharg
01-23-09, 11:25 pm
Ight bro...I will def. save room for ya man!! No worries there! Just hope all is well withya and you get your shit taken care of with ease!

Its nothing bad, i am just bogged down with processing and everything for Air Force. An with only 800 bucks i would blow through that in the Weekend at the Arnold.

BamBam
01-23-09, 11:27 pm
Its nothing bad, i am just bogged down with processing and everything for Air Force. An with only 800 bucks i would blow through that in the Weekend at the Arnold.

Aahhh...alright bro! Well good luck dude with the A.F. I know you would burn through that money...no problem! lol!

HOCKEY TEMPER
01-24-09, 12:00 am
Bam, you have some rediculous numbers going for you man. Shit looks siiiick. What's your food intake like right now?

BamBam
01-24-09, 12:09 am
Bam, you have some rediculous numbers going for you man. Shit looks siiiick. What's your food intake like right now?

Thank you bro...I am just trying to get to that next level.

Alot....hahaha...Nah dude I am taking in a lot of food right now. About 7 meals a day plus a lot of ANIMAL / UNIVERASAL supps. I have finally found what works!

Food looks like this..

Breakfast- 10 eggs (6 whole, 4 white), 1 cup oats, 2 tbsp natty PB
Snack 1- 2 cans tuna, 2 pieces whole grain toast
Pre-W/O- 40 gram whey shake, 2 tbsp natty PB
Post Workout- Torrent
Snack 2 (30 mins to 1 hour after torrent) - 40 gram whey shake, handful of almonds
Dinner- 8 oz of lean meat (depends on what I buy or whats on sale), 2 cups greens, 1 sweet potato, 2 tbsp natty PB

SLEEP...

Wake Up about 3:30 a.m.- 40 gram whey shake, 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese

SLEEP...repeat!

Supps- Pak (breakfast), Uni-Liver (4 every meal), Flex (1 hour before lift), M-Stak (30 mins. pre w/o), Pump (30 mins pre w/o), Torrent (post w/o), O.N. 100% Whey (see diet), BCAA tabs (3 each meal, 3 pre w/o, 3 during).

Hope this sheds some light on my meal massacre...

IN IRON,
BB-

HOCKEY TEMPER
01-24-09, 6:30 pm
Interesting bro...you don't do a post-workout whole food meal?

Pizzalamp
01-24-09, 7:06 pm
good stuff in here-and welcome back
wow thats a lot of fat in breakfast-why so much?

BamBam
01-26-09, 9:17 am
Interesting bro...you don't do a post-workout whole food meal?

The next meal after training is hit or miss. but that is the schedule for my diet as of now. Sometimes due to work or classes I have to eat different meals at different times but thats what I eat when the time comes so to speak

good stuff in here-and welcome back
wow thats a lot of fat in breakfast-why so much?

Thank you sir...and I am a huge believer in what OX teaches when it comes to eating or taking in "good" fats. I try to throw a lot at my body in the morning to try and get my metabolism up (for some reason it works for me..?) and it feels that when I eat a lot of fats like that I feel better and more full (in hunger and muscle fullness). And right now I am bulking so I'm not too worried about the amount of fat becuae I am keeping 95-99% of it off right now but storing some.

How are my fellow ANIMAL brothers doing?

IN IRON,
BB-

BamBam
01-28-09, 11:18 am
Monday Jan 26th, 2009.

Bench Press- Bar and 135 w/u, 225x20, 275x12, 315x10, 315x5 (slow negatives with 2 second pause at chest...then explosive up), 365x5, 405x5
Incline DB Press- 80's x 12, 100's x 12, 110's x 10, 120's x 10
Brute Presses- 60 lbs DB's x burnouts (these are sick!)
Incline Fly- 60's x 12, 70's x 12
Flat Fly- 60's x 12, 70's x 12
Floor Press- 225x12, 315x5, 365x5, 405x5

DONE! I worked out with my buddy Daniel and we had a sick chest workout!! The pump after just doing my bench press was insane and then the rest of the workout put me in the ground! Been a while since I have been going really heavy on bench...have had some shoulder pains but nothing to stop me. I did the flat and incline fly moves to stretch both angles and just tried to push heavy weight before and after and it worked! I feel great and look good too...threw some abs in afterward and headed home!

IN IRON,
BB-

J-Dawg
01-28-09, 11:51 am
Monday Jan 26th, 2009.

Bench Press- Bar and 135 w/u, 225x20, 275x12, 315x10, 315x5 (slow negatives with 2 second pause at chest...then explosive up), 365x5, 405x5

DONE! I worked out with my buddy Daniel and we had a sick chest workout!! The pump after just doing my bench press was insane and then the rest of the workout put me in the ground! Been a while since I have been going really heavy on bench...have had some shoulder pains but nothing to stop me. I did the flat and incline fly moves to stretch both angles and just tried to push heavy weight before and after and it worked! I feel great and look good too...threw some abs in afterward and headed home!

IN IRON,
BB-

Damn BB, these are tremendous weights. Can't wait to see ya lift at the Arnold!

Maharg
01-28-09, 12:10 pm
Monday Jan 26th, 2009.

IN IRON,
BB-

you sick fuck.

BamBam
01-28-09, 5:53 pm
Damn BB, these are tremendous weights. Can't wait to see ya lift at the Arnold!

Thank ya sir! I will be there with my proverbial bells on! I can't wait to sling iron with you guys once again!

you sick fuck.

This made my day....thank you!

IN IRON,
BB-

Big Wides
01-28-09, 6:34 pm
Hot damn Bam, impressive chest session. getting stronger each day, which is the way it has to be

pmug0000
01-28-09, 11:34 pm
Monday Jan 26th, 2009.

IN IRON,
BB-

You are quite a freak, those are some huge weights.....
What are brute presses?

BamBam
01-29-09, 11:28 am
Hot damn Bam, impressive chest session. getting stronger each day, which is the way it has to be

YEAH BUDDY!! What's up Wides? I see your training log v.s. Juggernaut and I'm trying to match your weight man! Thanks for droppin' in and the support brother!

You are quite a freak, those are some huge weights.....
What are brute presses?

Thanks 'Mug....Just trying cuz it is all I can do! But "Brute Presses" are a pecial little DB press I picked up from my friend, "trainer", mentor...Curt Dennis Jr. from Alabama (probably the single strongest mother****er I know...anywho, you lay flat, bring your knees up feet off the floor to make these a bit harder. When pressing, you press from three diff. angles...palms facing out (reg. grip), palms facing each other, then palms facing your head (reverse grip). You just bang out those three types of reps and after you get all three, thats one actual "rep"...so it is more of a burnout type exercise. I will try and post a vid or pic to help out

IN IRON,
BB-

BamBam
01-29-09, 11:39 am
Wednesday- Jan. 29th, 2009

DELTS and CALVES

Seated BB Press- bar w/u, 135x15, 185x12, 185x12, 225x10, 275x5, 315x5
Med. Grip Upright Rows- 95x12, 115x12, 135x10
DB Lat Raises- dropsets- 50's x 15 *drop* 40's x 15 *drop* 30's x 15 *drop* 20's x 10 x 3 sets (these are fucking sick...)
Shrugs- 225x20, 315x15, 405x15
Reverse Pec Deck Fly- 110x15, 120x15, 130x15, 120x12
Seated Machine Side Lat Raises- dropsets- 190 (stack) x 10 *drop* 150 x 10 *drop* 110x 10 *drop* 70 x 15 *drop* 30 x 8 x 3 sets (these...also fucking sick)

DONE! I worked out with my Dad which was pretty cool cuz it has been about....oh...15 years since I have worked out with the old man. He was one of the first ones to get me in the gym period besides my mom who worked in the weight room at the Y where I now work out. Anywho, he has had knee surgery, neck surgery, and has a slipped disk in his lower back but the man still works his ass off....he did some arm work and then biked for 45 mins. and then ab work with me. No more heavy lifting like he used to but he is still going which is cool to see. ANYWHO, got a badass workout in, in the middle of a winter storm haha. Nothing is going to stop me from getting into the gym!

IN IRON,
BB-

Maharg
01-29-09, 11:47 am
Its gonna be a bitch to play catch up with you.

BamBam
01-30-09, 12:25 am
Its gonna be a bitch to play catch up with you.

HAHAHA...thanks bro! If you need any tips or help man when you start down that road....just know I am going to be right here to help!

IN IRON,
BB-

Maharg
01-30-09, 12:28 am
HAHAHA...thanks bro! If you need any tips or help man when you start down that road....just know I am going to be right here to help!

IN IRON,
BB-

Good to know. I like to think i am kinda on the right track. But i gotta cut weight for Air Force, but once i am in im back to getting big. It will be nice to actually have money for food and supps.

BamBam
01-30-09, 12:29 am
Good to know. I like to think i am kinda on the right track. But i gotta cut weight for Air Force, but once i am in im back to getting big. It will be nice to actually have money for food and supps.

Yeah dude...I got a car and ever since I have been paying more bills the supp and food money has gone down the hill...but still hitting it hard!

pmug0000
01-30-09, 12:32 am
Another sick workout, great job. And those brute presses rough, I'll give them a try.

BamBam
01-30-09, 12:38 am
BACK

Deads- 135 w/u, 225x10, 315x10, 405x10, 500x8, 515x8, 545x5, 585x8, 625x5 (all done overhand grip)
Asst. Pullups- BW (or whatever) x 20 x 2 sets
V-Bar Pulldowns (close grip)- 130x12, 150x12, 180x12
Bent Rows- 135x15, 185x12, 225x12, 225x10 *drop* 185x11 *drop* 135x17
1 Arm T-Bar Rows- 2plates x 15, 3plates x 12, 4 plates x 10 (sets done each arm)
Pulldowns- 150x20 x 3 sets

DONE! This workout was badass....I had an itch to go heavy today so I did. Worked out with my trainer and the man who got me into full blown bodybuilding, DeWayne Sammons. The dude is fucking ridiculous and an awesome competitor. Be looking for him to do some damage in the PRO ranks very very soon! ANYWHO, he showed up after my first set of deads and joined me for a back massacre from hell! Awesome pump, looked very swollen, and felt like a damn machine! Funny to see the look on peoples faces and hear what they say when the bar is literally bending! lol. Oh well, gotta do it cuz I love it!

IN IRON,
BB-

BamBam
01-30-09, 12:40 am
Another sick workout, great job. And those brute presses rough, I'll give them a try.

Def. dude. Sometimes they are good to do at the end of a workout but I figured what the hell...lol. Awesome pump and you will know you are getting tired cuz your knees will start to lower and you have to make yourself work that much harder to keep them up!

IN IRON,
BB-

BamBam
01-30-09, 12:07 pm
REVELATION 6:1-8 "And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine. And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

After reading this on what seems to be on a constant basis (or it did when I had my Revelation class), I couldnt help think how bad ass The 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse are. Although not so cool what they will do to mankind and the unworthy...but bad ass none the less! So, I thought these few verses would help set the mood and the tone of my writing....

Ya see, every damn day I hear about how bodybuilding is a family. "The Brotherhood of Iron" it's called. The unspoken bond forged by our bodies and held together by the mutual repsect for what each of us goes through day in and day out being bodybuilders and powerlifters. Something special, something strong....something I think most people take for granted or don't frankly give a shit about...

I know where I stand with most people in this world. I'm not one to "ride the fence" so it is either you are going to stand with me...or fall away like the rest. But, I do thank those who are standing by my sde through the shit storm we call life. It's not all sunshine and rainbows on this earth and having a good strong bond with some special few people makes it a lot easier to do what we do! This is the reason I am writing to you tonight...

I am wanting to start my own, special, one of a kind, "fraternity" so to speak, growing out of the mighty "Brotherhood of Iron." This group will be a group of bodybuilders and powerlifters who are going to work side by side, mind by mind, muscle by muscle, to reach a common goal....GREATNESS! Here are the things I want our group to do...

1.) Lift together
2.) Eat together
3.) Go To Shows and Meets together
4.) Support one another
5.) Forge a stronger bond and bring others in to help our cause

Now, will we be able to do these things 24/7...no...some of them yeah...but not all! But that will be the test! Seeing how much you supposedly care about your fellow brother or sister in IRON. You will be one link in a chain of people that help each other grow and become better in every aspect of life. We will travel together to either compete in a mutal show or meet (basically run the table and bring down the house lol) or just go to support another member of our team. You will become a better training partner for someone and our group...pushing them to get bigger and stronger in their own right. Then after a grueling session, we will thrown down some grub and just relax and shoot some game. Grow mentally as well as physically. These are just smaller parts of the bigger picture of why I am doing this....Now....what to call ourselves....?

THE HORSEMEN!!!!!!!!

Not only being from Kentucky (yeah, our fraternity will be started in my home state and hopefully branch out from there), but also because of the devastating nature of the original "HORSEMEN." Wherever we go, people will know that destruction will follow us. We will take no prisoners in our Journey and we will change the state of normalcy so many people are accustom to. When we train, we will shake the ground beneath us and put people out of business when we eat big! Taking home all the trophies of a show and sharing in the rewards! But in the end...when all the dust settles....you will know you were a HORSEMEN and were apart of something bigger than your own goals....So I ask my fellow "Brothers and Sisters in IRON".....ARE YOU WILLING TO RIDE WITH ME? Are you willing to take up the call? If so....let me know.....then we will go from there...................!

IN IRON,
BAMBAM

Fury317
02-02-09, 4:40 pm
You know Im a HORSEMAN! Now I dont want to bring death or famine to human kind haha....

Back session should be brutal come Classic time....we'll see who's left standing...hopefully neither of us

BamBam
02-03-09, 11:25 am
You know Im a HORSEMAN! Now I dont want to bring death or famine to human kind haha....

Back session should be brutal come Classic time....we'll see who's left standing...hopefully neither of us

Bro I know you are down to ride with me and I too hope neither of us are left standing...it should be one for the ages!

BamBam
02-05-09, 11:19 am
The Horsemen numbers are growing!! I already have near 20 people who want to join my group! I'm stoked fellas....I'm going to design some shirts later!

IN IRON,
BB-

BamBam
02-05-09, 11:26 am
Back- Weds. 2/4/2009

Deads- 135, 225, 315, 405 x 5 (all warm ups), 500x8, 545x5, 560x5, 575x1, 585x1, 600x1, 625x1 (all overhand grip)
Assist. Pullups- 3 x 12 (wide grip)
V-Bar Neut. grip Pulldowns- 140x10, 160x10, 180x10
DB Rows- 110's x 10, 130's x 10, 150's x 10 (PR) (reps done each arm...duh)
BB Rows- 135x20 (10 reg and 10 reverse), 185x20 (10/10), 225x20 (10/10)

DONE!!!! I'm fucking dead right now and it is of course the morning after. My back feels like a bulldozer just ran over it but when I look in the mirror the results are speaking for themselves. Deads felt really good and I was really happy with the DB rows. Just gotta keep pushing through during my mass building / progressive strength training phase! Only about 4 1/2 weeks til the classic!!!!

IN IRON,
BAMBAM

pmug0000
02-05-09, 1:38 pm
Man your deads and DB rows are just silly, you've got some crazy strength

J-Dawg
02-05-09, 1:57 pm

Agreed. Just some crazy weight you're moving there BamBam.

jayanticoli
02-05-09, 2:36 pm
Sick work bro just catchin up with your last jouney and this one...what do u weigh?
Back- Weds. 2/4/2009

Deads- 135, 225, 315, 405 x 5 (all warm ups), 500x8, 545x5, 560x5, 575x1, 585x1, 600x1, 625x1 (all overhand grip)
Assist. Pullups- 3 x 12 (wide grip)
V-Bar Neut. grip Pulldowns- 140x10, 160x10, 180x10
DB Rows- 110's x 10, 130's x 10, 150's x 10 (PR) (reps done each arm...duh)
BB Rows- 135x20 (10 reg and 10 reverse), 185x20 (10/10), 225x20 (10/10)

DONE!!!! I'm fucking dead right now and it is of course the morning after. My back feels like a bulldozer just ran over it but when I look in the mirror the results are speaking for themselves. Deads felt really good and I was really happy with the DB rows. Just gotta keep pushing through during my mass building / progressive strength training phase! Only about 4 1/2 weeks til the classic!!!!

IN IRON,
BAMBAM

Fury317
02-05-09, 2:42 pm
HOW THE F AM I SUPPOSED TO KEEP UP WITH A 700 LB DL?!?!?! haha

Just busting your balls man, keep up the good work.

Im curious too, what are you weighing these days?

BamBam
02-05-09, 10:50 pm

Thank you 'Mug! Just doing what God blessed me to do!

Agreed. Just some crazy weight you're moving there BamBam.

Thank you J-Dawg. I am just trying to get to where I wanna be and show the ANIMAL elite and myself I am worth what I know I am

Sick work bro just catchin up with your last jouney and this one...what do u weigh?

Thank you sir!

HOW THE F AM I SUPPOSED TO KEEP UP WITH A 700 LB DL?!?!?! haha

Just busting your balls man, keep up the good work.

Im curious too, what are you weighing these days?

HAHA! Brother I know if there is one guy to keep up with me in the intensity and insanity department it is you!!! But thanks for your support man!

Oh...btw...I weigh 243.6 lbs. Just weighed myself for ya guys!

IN IRON,
BB-