PDA

View Full Version : Future ANIMAL GEAR?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

ghost
07-13-09, 1:04 pm
Thanks man i'll google them and check em out.

http://www.inzernet.com/search_results_belts.asp?txtsearchParamTxt=&txtsearchParamCat=8&txtsearchParamType=ALL&txtsearchParamMan=ALL&txtsearchParamVen=ALL&txtFromSearch=fromSearch&iLevel=1

http://www.titansupport.com/products/toro-power-belt.html

Razor
07-13-09, 1:07 pm
http://www.inzernet.com/search_results_belts.asp?txtsearchParamTxt=&txtsearchParamCat=8&txtsearchParamType=ALL&txtsearchParamMan=ALL&txtsearchParamVen=ALL&txtFromSearch=fromSearch&iLevel=1

http://www.titansupport.com/products/toro-power-belt.html

Even better thanks bro!

ghost
07-13-09, 1:08 pm
Even better thanks bro!

quoted from IRBS, elitefts.com has belts as well, and they are 25% off right now.

Razor
07-13-09, 1:19 pm
quoted from IRBS, elitefts.com has belts as well, and they are 25% off right now.

Awesome. Slap on an ANIMAL logo and we'd be set. ;) Thanks again man gonna order soon.

Hoomgar
07-13-09, 1:21 pm
x3. I can't find one good belt anymore. They all seem cheaply made.

Inzer and Titan have some really nice quality belts.

Awesome. Slap on an ANIMAL logo and we'd be set. ;) Thanks again man gonna order soon.

Fellas, I heard rumors. There may be a new Animal belt in the makings. Anyone else heard anything?

ghost
07-13-09, 1:24 pm
Fellas, I heard rumors. There may be a new Animal belt in the makings. Anyone else heard anything?

news to me!

CuttDeez
07-13-09, 1:26 pm
Still game for a stainless bottle!!!

BigBlueBear
07-13-09, 1:33 pm
Gonna give a little love to the ladies on the forvm and the guys who's women support'um on this one.

So yeah... totally rocking out Pearl Jam's - Animal the other night and thought, what if there was a baby doll T with the words "I'd rather be with an Animal" and pop an A on the back like the regular shirts.

*shrug* Just throwin that out there.

Razor
07-13-09, 5:41 pm
Gonna give a little love to the ladies on the forvm and the guys who's women support'um on this one.

So yeah... totally rocking out Pearl Jam's - Animal the other night and thought, what if there was a baby doll T with the words "I'd rather be with an Animal" and pop an A on the back like the regular shirts.

hahaha that's awesome. Kudos on that idea. I would make my fiancee wear that. haha

Firefist
07-19-09, 9:28 am
PLEEEEEEAAAASSEE tell me those baddass white/red tanks from the Jersey abc are gonna be for sale soon! for those who have yet to witness the glory,

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Apollon/IMG_1712.jpg

LittleMan55
07-19-09, 10:40 am

I know my fiancee would love that!

She keeps asking me when they are going to get a small size of any of the shirts in. She has wanted one since she saw a LE Iconic Tee. She is only 5' 2" 100 lbs so M won't fit.

So I'm all for seeing some ladies gear.

Big C
07-19-09, 1:47 pm
Any word on the white tanks w/ red Animal lettering the boys were sportin at the Jersey ABC? Any release date, etc?

Definately picking up a few of those!

Beach91
07-20-09, 1:02 pm
Hey Big C, the red iconic n white tanks are now in the shop.

How about the shop adds the white Ts, with the black Iconic, that The Freak was wearing at the Apollon ABC meet, they looked deadly in the pics.

Firefist
07-21-09, 12:49 am
baddass, im ordering one asap.

Scottyplo
07-22-09, 12:55 am
I would be interested in buying some knee raps maybe some black raps with the A repeated every so often a good shaker bottle would be awsome

How about a Gym Towel Black with a big A or some of the animal sayings screen printed on them.

That would be awsome

Jake Rees
07-22-09, 2:24 pm
Yo what up guys names jRees comin form calli
New here to the animal life
Im 6'1 175 and still in high school and play football
bests-
bench-185x3
squat-315x3
deadlift-315x3

love this place and all it has to offer thanks ya'll

naturalguy
07-22-09, 3:11 pm
Yo what up guys names jRees comin form calli
New here to the animal life
Im 6'1 175 and still in high school and play football
bests-
bench-185x3
squat-315x3
deadlift-315x3

love this place and all it has to offer thanks ya'll

Welcome J

mritter3
07-22-09, 3:13 pm
baddass, im ordering one asap.

you and me both.

Jake Rees
07-22-09, 7:41 pm
Welcome J
thanks bro

Find_The_Will
07-23-09, 9:40 am
A shaker cup would be nice, and a water bottle with a big enough mouth hole to get in some scoops of gatorade, storm, etc...

SeanD
07-24-09, 4:00 pm
is the BLACK Iconic tee ever going to be sold or was that just a arnold thing??

also I have a UA gym bag right now, and that thing is like a tank! something along those lines would fit universal perfect.

ABC shirts can be handed out at the meetings to prevent people from just getting them.

Bump to this. I would buy a few in a heartbeat. Also down for a water bottle.

Cstlfx
07-24-09, 4:16 pm
Bump to this. I would buy a few in a heartbeat. Also down for a water bottle.

The Black with White letters, and Black with Yellow Letters were both Limited Editions. I think the White Letters were a prize from the big 88's while the Yellow was for the Arnold.

SeanD
07-24-09, 4:29 pm
The Black with White letters, and Black with Yellow Letters were both Limited Editions. I think the White Letters were a prize from the big 88's while the Yellow was for the Arnold.

Oh I see. Would have been sweet to buy the one with white lettering though.

Cstlfx
07-30-09, 1:47 am
I've been looking at the Journey Books and I've noticed something I really enjoy. The Animal "A" with the yellow or red splash all on the black background.

To have this in large print on the T-shirt would be pretty cool.

B Con
07-30-09, 9:24 am

Don't play with my emotions... I'm still waiting on that gym bag :)

Hoomgar
07-30-09, 9:31 am
I've been looking at the Journey Books and I've noticed something I really enjoy. The Animal "A" with the yellow or red splash all on the black background.

To have this in large print on the T-shirt would be pretty cool.

Agreed. On a black shirt.

A brother can hope can't he? Ha ha!

LittleMan55
07-30-09, 9:31 am

I just bought a belt earlier this summer too and it kicks ass! May have to see what I can to about getting some kind of A on it if these ones come out. Or may just get it customized in my own way.

Need a new gym bag and this would be sweet!

B Con
07-30-09, 9:33 am
A brother can hope can't he? Ha ha!

Boys will be boys.... haha

I just bought a belt earlier this summer too and it kicks ass! May have to see what I can to about getting some kind of A on it if these ones come out. Or may just get it customized in my own way.

Need a new gym bag and this would be sweet!

Very nice... pics of said belt naow!

LittleMan55
07-30-09, 9:42 am
Boys will be boys.... haha

Very nice... pics of said belt naow!

Its in the car... will see what I can do later. Its an INZER one peg belt that is charcoal in color. I'm thinking getting Brochemoth burned onto it. Just a thought though. Would love to get permission to put an A and a way to do it on there too.

Survivor831
07-30-09, 9:49 am

I'm not even joking. I would buy three of those bags today, even if I were Jobless and homeless...... Been waiting what seems like years

ghost
07-30-09, 11:34 am
Its in the car... will see what I can do later. Its an INZER one peg belt that is charcoal in color. I'm thinking getting Brochemoth burned onto it. Just a thought though. Would love to get permission to put an A and a way to do it on there too.

email Corporate and ask if you can use the A logo for your belt.... shouldnt be a problem.

Universal Rep
07-30-09, 12:50 pm
Not Gear specifically, but something to vote on, Breach posters: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=26933

LittleMan55
07-30-09, 12:51 pm
email Corporate and ask if you can use the A logo for your belt.... shouldnt be a problem.

Thanks for the help Rob! I will send one out and see if they will let me use it and get a template of print one off here. Then I just have to find someone to burn it on there...

Razor
07-31-09, 1:14 pm
More 50/50 shirts and i pull out my card out like its on fire.

E-Train
07-31-09, 5:52 pm

This.

jon_carter13
08-03-09, 12:45 pm
I would definately buy a gym bag without hezi...hezi...HESITATION!!! Haha. That and mesh shorts.

I think it would also be cool for an Animal iPod Case. I'm always listening to my iPod in the gym. That or headphones with the "A" stamped on them. Music fuels my motivation in the gym... Animal fuels my body for the gym... I think it would be an awesome thing to have.

N. Motta
08-03-09, 1:22 pm

+Agreed.

Cstlfx
08-03-09, 1:29 pm
If you made all the Animal shirts 50/50, I would probably buy the whole line. The ones now get pretty stiff after being washed week after week.

BamBam
08-03-09, 2:25 pm
ANIMAL Iconic shirt with G-Diesel as the "man behind the letters"

Or...just a shirt with his mug plastered on it hahaha...I'd buy it

C.Coronato
08-03-09, 2:39 pm
For all you guys wanting the 50/50 if you have not seen it already :

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=26080

SailinScotty
09-10-09, 1:26 pm
As I was on the elliptical the other day I thought about an Animal iconic T with the new cuts on and having it say "because cardio sucks"

MentalTwitch
09-10-09, 11:29 pm
I down for a gym bag with a shoulder strap. I dont like those brief case style ones. BUT i def. wouldn't be picky about it.
Water bottle would be cool too.
Im about to pick up those wrist straps and hat probably.

mritter3
09-11-09, 8:19 am
i think it would be sweet if they made the old school chuck taylors with the Animal logo on the side...just put in a order for the wrist wraps, saw a dude at the gym with those..they look fucking sweet.

naturalguy
09-11-09, 8:44 am
As I was on the elliptical the other day I thought about an Animal iconic T with the new cuts on and having it say "because cardio sucks"

You mean like this:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Legacy1.jpg

ghost
09-11-09, 9:09 am
ng, when is that coming out?

naturalguy
09-11-09, 9:12 am
ng, when is that coming out?

Not sure on the exact date but the people that will find out first are the ones who signed up at:

www.animalpak.com/oncemore

ghost
09-11-09, 9:14 am
Not sure on the exact date but the people that will find out first are the ones who signed up at:

Disco!

mritter3
09-11-09, 9:56 pm

sweet.

SailinScotty
09-11-09, 10:14 pm
You mean like this:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Legacy1.jpg

Yep, that works for me. I'll be adding that to my collection when they come out.

Hoomgar
09-15-09, 1:10 pm
Yep, that works for me. I'll be adding that to my collection when they come out.

x2

Mr. Dead
09-15-09, 1:22 pm
x2

x3...

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
09-15-09, 3:11 pm
Got a peak at the bag prototype TTL's been testin.

Be jealous.

Mr. Dead
09-15-09, 4:49 pm

Be jealous.

Have been for quite some time...

LittleMan55
09-15-09, 4:50 pm

Be jealous.

I was about to steal it! But, the carb bliss I was in made my mind couldy.

Shifty
09-15-09, 5:09 pm
Gym Towel,Gym Bag,Shaker Bottle.Belt..................

This is the must have for the gym.

Is there any sign of these being made and will they be avaiable in the Uk.

SailinScotty
09-15-09, 5:23 pm
Gym Towel,Gym Bag,Shaker Bottle.Belt..................

This is the must have for the gym.

Is there any sign of these being made and will they be avaiable in the Uk.

Word is the bag will be availabe late fall. Universal has a pretty sweet looking shaker. A towel is a good idea, I'd buy one. No idea if the gear will be available in the uk.

SailinScotty
09-15-09, 5:32 pm
Shifty,
Here is a pic that NG posted in another thread about the bag.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Skiba%202009/SkibasABC82209054.jpg

cstmgp
09-15-09, 10:50 pm
I'm sure it's been said, but a good quality lifting belt with the animal logo would be great.
Shaun

Firefist
09-15-09, 11:20 pm
I'm sure it's been said, but a good quality lifting belt with the animal logo would be great.
Shaun

the only authentic animal belt ive ever seen is owned by none other than Paul "Barbender" Vargo.

MentalTwitch
09-16-09, 12:17 am
i like the bag. Ill be waiting on that.

Little Z
09-16-09, 12:19 am
Shaun

yeah they had a run of some amazing belts.. the issue though is for Animal, they have to be above good quality.. thats just how the company rolls lol

and because of that, and the fact they want to provide the best product for us.. the price of the belts ran high because of the quality..

the only authentic animal belt ive ever seen is owned by none other than Paul "Barbender" Vargo.

that is an amazing belt is it not? i think i have a few new shots of it with the new Barbender Blue Bench that he built from the ground up..

Little Z
09-16-09, 12:21 am
i like the bag. Ill be waiting on that.

definitely worth waiting for.. seeing TTL's over the past weekend made me want one even more.. the only thing that i would ask for
is that the size be increased.. its a good size, but sometimes i have to carry a tub of IA or Shock Therapy and i would enjoy a little more room..

Shifty
09-16-09, 1:24 am
Quote:SailinScotty:

(Word is the bag will be availabe late fall. Universal has a pretty sweet looking shaker. A towel is a good idea, I'd buy one. No idea if the gear will be available in the uk)

Black Towel With The White Animal Logo In the Center.

I have looked at the shaker and will be Buying One.

Shifty
09-16-09, 1:25 am
Quote:SailinScotty:

(Word is the bag will be availabe late fall. Universal has a pretty sweet looking shaker. A towel is a good idea, I'd buy one. No idea if the gear will be available in the uk)

Black Towel With The White Animal Logo In the Center.

I have looked at the shaker and will be Buying One.,,

Little Z
09-16-09, 7:32 pm
Yeah that shaker is nice.. right now site shows outta stock.. I wanna get at least one at some point lol

Bootleg
09-18-09, 9:57 am
Yeah that shaker is nice.. right now site shows outta stock.. I wanna get at least one at some point lol

shaker is awsome, love the color, stands out. shirts are looking solid as well. looking forward to getting some.

E-Train
09-22-09, 10:29 pm
How about a badass grey or winter camo pullover or zip up hoodie with a big ass Animal logo on the back and an inspirational quote on the front.

MentalTwitch
09-23-09, 12:25 am
Is it late fall yet? I had to carry my pointlessly large duffle bag to the gym today. I think a hoodie would be cool but i think the white/greys camo is nice over the other. Or like the Monster Assault can colors!
Is there any red hoodies? That would be solid, like the shirt. Animal on the front, small logo ont he bag with a quote on the back...maybe "This is me, not you. So quit worrying about it." i pulled that outta my ass, if you couldnt tell... haha

E-Train
09-25-09, 3:44 am
Just got my White Flexfit Hat after ordering it two days ago. This is sick! And not to mention mad comfortable. I rocked it out at the gym td, will be ordering 5 more of these bad boys

karthik
09-28-09, 9:51 pm
it would be really great if you guys could maybe have elbow sleeves, and knee sleeves for strongman, and lifting straps, power briefs, singlets, and back wrap support.

Little Z
09-28-09, 11:02 pm
it would be really great if you guys could maybe have elbow sleeves, and knee sleeves for strongman, and lifting straps, power briefs, singlets, and back wrap support.

they've released lifting straps..
http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=364

and also wrist wraps..
http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=372

jon_carter13
09-30-09, 1:42 pm
I'm thinking mesh shorts... I really don't dig the looks I get in the gym when my bulge is poking through cotton shorts...

B Con
09-30-09, 3:06 pm
More and more lids....

Mr. Dead
09-30-09, 3:07 pm
More and more lids....

Including some Universal ones...

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
09-30-09, 3:26 pm
I'm thinking mesh shorts... I really don't dig the looks I get in the gym when my bulge is poking through cotton shorts...

x1000000. So self-conscious. haha

InkdMuscle
09-30-09, 3:33 pm

HAHA. yeah i agree. mesh shorts would be sick. ill even go with socks with the "A" on them. shit while we are at it. throw shoes in the mix. like the OG house slipper style. LOL

Universal Rep
09-30-09, 3:35 pm

Mesh shorts? I always associated that with college and college sports clothing...

Big C
09-30-09, 3:39 pm
I like my Animal cotton shorts. And I think girls in my gym appreciate the bulge. Just my 2 cents.

Cstlfx
10-06-09, 2:43 am
Mesh shorts? I always associated that with college and college sports clothing...

I think they could go well with the Forum ringer T. Make them the same color, keep the shorts about knee level, kind of looks like a gym uniform.

I'm really wanting a singlet, or a T-shirt where Animal can be read under the singlet for powerlifting meets. I wear my shirts under my singlet, but they cant be read.

Beowulf
10-06-09, 11:00 am
A lighter weight, tighter and more form fitting skullie?

Razor
10-06-09, 11:03 am
A lighter weight, tighter and more form fitting skullie?

Yup! i have one (only one ive found that i like) from quicksilver. its tight light, warm and covers my ears

ghost
10-06-09, 3:12 pm
not really sure where to Post this, but wallpapers for the cell phones, mainly blackberry and Iphones.... most of the regular wallpapers look crappy when resized to a phone size and thus are hard to make out....

Mr. Dead
10-06-09, 3:24 pm
not really sure where to Post this, but wallpapers for the cell phones, mainly blackberry and Iphones.... most of the regular wallpapers look crappy when resized to a phone size and thus are hard to make out....

x2!!!

NickSP
10-06-09, 3:25 pm

Mesh shorts are for anything IMO. They're my general rule of thumb when it comes to dressing for comfort...at home, hanging out with friends, not to mention the only thing I wear at the gym (sweats sometimes in the winter)...basically I wear them whenever I can unless the weather says otherwise.

I've got way too much animal clothing, but I could always use more mesh shorts

Razor
10-06-09, 3:47 pm

Hmmm i could actually help with this using my career background. guess i would just need graphics (logos, etc) and pics to whip them up.

Hoomgar
10-06-09, 3:58 pm
Yup! i have one (only one ive found that i like) from quicksilver. its tight light, warm and covers my ears

Link?

Razor
10-06-09, 4:00 pm
Link?

haha quicksilver doesn't make it anymore unfortunately. bastids.

Hoomgar
10-06-09, 4:01 pm
haha quicksilver doesn't make it anymore unfortunately. bastids.

Sounds like exactly what I need. Regular knit hats are too hot. The Animal Skullie is too small and pulls up off my weird shaped head.

Little Z
10-06-09, 4:05 pm

i can toss some together with the correct screen size for you if you PM which phone you have an any pics you're wanting set up

Razor
10-06-09, 4:25 pm

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae273/razorbeast9/animal_walliphone.jpg

something i did quick yesterday. got a bunch more with more complex designs

Ricky P
10-06-09, 5:48 pm
http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae273/razorbeast9/animal_walliphone.jpg

something i did quick yesterday. got a bunch more with more complex designs

That's pretty bad ass Razor. Would like to see what you can do with more time, haha.

Razor
10-06-09, 5:49 pm
you mean like this?

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae273/razorbeast9/animal_walliphone2.jpg

Ricky P
10-06-09, 5:55 pm
you mean like this?

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae273/razorbeast9/animal_walliphone2.jpg

Haha, yes... Nice...

Cstlfx
10-08-09, 2:07 am
All right, so, in another 25 years, are we going to have a 176 pack Pak? That would be kick ass. Get on that ASAP guys!

Also, maybe for July 4th, a 1776 can of Pak! (Okay, maybe a set that totals 1776 packs)

You could do it! One big ass can!

E-Train
10-08-09, 10:04 am
shit just got real with that wallpaper.....

Bootleg
10-08-09, 3:11 pm
just recieved my animal straps from bb.com.

thought i share.

JasonG
10-09-09, 7:08 am
Hell yeah those wallpapers are kick ass! Putting em on my blackberry now!

Arnold Is Numero Uno
10-30-09, 12:36 am
can we get some of those OD colored Animal shirts that were at the Olympia? I dig that Universal flexing arm shirt btw...keep em coming!

ghost
10-30-09, 6:46 am
can we get some of those OD colored Animal shirts that were at the Olympia? I dig that Universal flexing arm shirt btw...keep em coming!

limited edition means exactly that.

Beach91
10-30-09, 8:59 am
Yep, the green shirts were killer, but they werent avail. to the public, they were just for the guys working the booth, so i doubt u will see em.

cool threads though

Hoomgar
10-30-09, 2:23 pm
Yep, the green shirts were killer, but they werent avail. to the public, they were just for the guys working the booth, so i doubt u will see em.

cool threads though

I will have one of those even is I have to steal NG's ;)

andrewT
12-08-09, 9:45 pm
just wondering if BB.com will ever carry the animal gear like the tank top, the stand your ground shirt and the bag when it comes out?

would be much more convenient to order from there with supps as well.

any word on this?

Razor
12-08-09, 10:03 pm
just wondering if BB.com will ever carry the animal gear like the tank top, the stand your ground shirt and the bag when it comes out?

any word on this?

I would order it from here if were you. You get it in like 2 days. It's sick shipping.

andrewT
12-08-09, 10:04 pm
I would order it from here if were you. You get it in like 2 days. It's sick shipping.

being in Canada apparently the shipping is not so sick unfortunately.

naturalguy
12-09-09, 9:35 am

any word on this?

Not sure, that is really up to bb.com however they usually pick up our most popular gear

andrewT
12-09-09, 10:40 am
Not sure, that is really up to bb.com however they usually pick up our most popular gear

dang!

alright thanks NG.

Beach91
12-09-09, 10:41 am
Hit up Protein Junkie, he can get u the clothing and the supplements, without the customs fees n probs.

If u order from the shop, i would stick to clothing only, getting supplements across would be close to impossible due to Canadian customs banning everything and anything including carnitine, arginine in large amounts, yohimbine etc. and various animal supplements contain these ingredients. Anything customs doesnt know or understand, they just ban. Very unfair.

If u order gear from the shop, it will get to you superquick, but again, you run the risk of customs stopping it. if they do they will pass it through but charge you a search fee, which can be anywhere between 30 and 50 bucks. the Shop does there best to get it to u duty free, but Canadian customs can be real A**holes about it.

Best bet is to not wait for bodybuilding.com to get it, but to check with ProteinJunkie on the board here, send him a PM. Second best bet, if u need it that bad, order from the SHOP but be prepared for the chance of customs fees

andrewT
12-09-09, 10:56 am
Hey beach

I talked to the Junkie already. I was only wondering because I wanted to order some other stuff from BB.com for my girlfriend, and would have liked to combine things on one order. no biggie!

E-Train
12-27-09, 1:05 am
calling out u rep on this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggvdfu3AW6g that key chain/id necklace from 25 seconds into the video to 39 seconds in the video is sick. comin out anytime soon? hook a brotha up.

Phil800101
12-27-09, 5:06 am
calling out u rep on this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggvdfu3AW6g that key chain/id necklace from 25 seconds into the video to 39 seconds in the video is sick. comin out anytime soon? hook a brotha up.

If you can come to the Cage, they are easy to get...and free! If you sign up for one of the lifting contests your pass is attached to it. In 2009 the passes to enter "The Box" were on those lanyards as well.

E-Train
12-27-09, 11:39 am
If you can come to the Cage, they are easy to get...and free! If you sign up for one of the lifting contests your pass is attached to it. In 2009 the passes to enter "The Box" were on those lanyards as well.

unfortunately i work so much that I haven't been to the cage once in my life.........

Universal Rep
01-08-10, 12:16 pm
Animal Gym Bag is done... What's next on the agenda fellas?

Mr. Aestheticz
01-08-10, 12:18 pm
animal gym bag is done... What's next on the agenda fellas?

animal socks!!!!!

Hey i only wear black socks when i train, just saying....

Mr. Dead
01-08-10, 12:23 pm
Animal gym towel...

Razor
01-08-10, 1:05 pm
I don't know about the rest of you guys but i've always had an office job and this is the first time i want to use a coffee mug at work. what better way to do that with black and white matching animal mugs? that's my entry.

Mr. Dead
01-08-10, 1:06 pm
Animal water bottle... (And... Animal sized...)

Beach91
01-08-10, 1:07 pm
How about a little plastic animal container that could be used to hold chalk?

Universal Rep
01-08-10, 1:21 pm
How about a little plastic animal container that could be used to hold chalk?

Plastic? How about Animal tupperware? Animal pill holder?

InkdMuscle
01-08-10, 1:22 pm
Plastic? How about Animal tupperware? Animal pill holder?

heck yeah ANIMAL tupperware. i need like 10 of them badboys.

Mr. Dead
01-08-10, 1:22 pm
Plastic? How about Animal tupperware? Animal pill holder? Tooth brush?

I would love an Animal toothbrush.

Universal Rep
01-08-10, 1:24 pm

Wut???

Razor
01-08-10, 1:25 pm

i just made a bet with myself on guessing who posted that. I won. :P

Mr. Dead
01-08-10, 1:25 pm
Wut???

Oral hygeine is important in absorbing nutrients...

Mr. Dead
01-08-10, 1:26 pm
i just made a bet with myself on guessing who posted that. I won. :P

Uhm... No you didn't... Somebody has more admin capabilities, than I... *LOL*

Universal Rep
01-08-10, 1:27 pm
Oral hygeine is important in absorbing nutrients...

Sub-glossal absorption of sub-lingual supplements are hampered by plaque.

Wait wut???

Mr. Dead
01-08-10, 1:28 pm
Sub-glossal absorption of sub-lingual supplements are hampered by plaque.

Wait wut???

Exactly...

Universal Rep
01-08-10, 1:28 pm

Wait who???

Razor
01-08-10, 1:31 pm

Wut?? Are you saying someone deliberately posted that under your name, using your account disguising themself as you? :)

Phil800101
01-08-10, 1:47 pm
Animal water bottle... (And... Animal sized...)

I agree...as for Animal sized, I'm thinking about 5 gallons should do the trick, lol.

Probably wouldn't be too difficult to get some Nalgene-type bottles with an Animal logo on em'. 32oz is a good size.

Animal gym towel...

That would be sweet! It would be great if it was a full-size towel, I hate those little gym towels that are like 16" x 12" or whatever.

Razor
01-08-10, 1:49 pm
That would be sweet! It would be great if it was a full-size towel, I hate those little gym towels that are like 16" x 12" or whatever.

The towel would own! Embroidered big "A" logo on a full size towel. It should come in Black and Red. :D I would buy like 5!

PRM
01-09-10, 3:54 pm
Animal T-shirt that says "Go Away.". Like the one wrath was seen wearing. I can't remember where, but I would love to have that shirt.

ProteinJunkie
01-09-10, 4:05 pm
Animal T-shirt that says "Go Away.". Like the one wrath was seen wearing. I can't remember where, but I would love to have that shirt.

x2!

DA GOVNA
01-09-10, 4:40 pm

x3

Big Irish
01-10-10, 9:33 pm
Hell, I just like to be able to order a shirt BIG enough to wear. A 3XL Tall would be awesome! Now tell me that wouldn't be a nice Billboard. One BIG Ass Red "A" on the back of a Black shirt and another in the pocket area.

PRM
04-08-10, 2:22 pm

x2!

x3

http://www.animalpak.com/images/journey/56.jpg

Bump for tee.

Mr. Dead
04-08-10, 2:24 pm
An "Animal PM" Iconic T-shirt!!! (Black with Blue lettering LE version would be awesome!!!)

Razor
04-08-10, 2:27 pm
An "Animal PM" Iconic T-shirt!!! (Black with Blue lettering LE version would be awesome!!!)

Hmm there was a PM shirt but it was LE at the ARnold so i would hope/guess we see a new version soon!!

Joe D'Amato
04-12-10, 9:02 pm
what happened to the belt buckle!?! Mine is being held together with epoxy

ATLMusclBro5
04-12-10, 10:15 pm
How about an ANIMAL vanity license plate.

Black background with white or silver ANIMAL logo on front...or ANIMAL spelled out. Or bright yellow background with the black logo.

dragondad
04-13-10, 8:57 pm
Exactly...

?...did you want that electric with a rotating action or the back and forth motion?....Mr. Dead, you just turned a shitty day into a good night, Thanks

E-Train
04-14-10, 1:12 pm
How about an ANIMAL vanity license plate.

Black background with white or silver ANIMAL logo on front...or ANIMAL spelled out. Or bright yellow background with the black logo.

Would buy a thousand of these.

intoodeep25
05-10-10, 7:09 pm

or a royal blue tee with black or white lettering, both would be legit. or a black tee like you said with royal blue letting would be sick too. one of these HAS to be made!!!!

BamBam
05-10-10, 10:28 pm
or a royal blue tee with black or white lettering, both would be legit. or a black tee like you said with royal blue letting would be sick too. one of these HAS to be made!!!!

They could make these shirts and make the next yrs Arnold Classic theme "Black and Blue".. kinda like someone after a fight.. which is in essence what we do with the iron everyday.. ITS A FIGHT!

IN IRON,
BB-

Deltoid
05-12-10, 10:46 pm
I need the royal blue shirt with the white-bold animal shirts...(like the pak and m-stak shirts but in blue with white lettering) fucking badass...and how about an animalpak scented car freshener? (call me fucked but I like the smell of them paks!)

xlionx
05-12-10, 11:01 pm
jersey!a brimned beanie(winter hat),something camo too!but deff jersey

Jay
05-13-10, 5:16 am
WOW. now that would be cool. a Camo Hat, or shirt!!

Jay
05-13-10, 5:22 am
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6587/camouflagecap1033.th.jpg (http://img263.imageshack.us/i/camouflagecap1033.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

except not as cheesily cropped as mine is,,, or maybe the A in the center

C.Coronato
05-13-10, 9:38 am
jersey!a brimned beanie(winter hat),something camo too!but deff jersey

There was a Jersey and a brimmed beanie actually. Both were LE at the Arnold i think in '08 and '09 ..

ghost
05-13-10, 9:48 am
There was a Jersey and a brimmed beanie actually. Both were LE at the Arnold i think in '08 and '09 ..

correctomundo.

Razor
05-13-10, 10:28 am
a brimmed beanie .

Bring that badboy back and make it white and you guys got a winner.

FITGYM
05-13-10, 11:05 am
It's summertime. How about a towel to walk the boards with and to hit the gym with

Mr. Dead
05-13-10, 11:18 am

I could use another jersey... Maybe a baseball or hockey one, this time!!! (I still am quite proud of the one I own, though... Especially, since it was personalized with my scrren name...)

Razor
05-13-10, 11:27 am
I could use another jersey... Maybe a baseball or hockey one, this time!!! (I still am quite proud of the one I own, though... Especially, since it was personalized with my scrren name...)

You do love that jersey bro. I think every pic i've seen of you has you wearing it plus when i met ya i think you were wearing it too! :) and yes i'm jealous lol

Mr. Dead
05-13-10, 11:41 am
You do love that jersey bro. I think every pic i've seen of you has you wearing it plus when i met ya i think you were wearing it too! :) and yes i'm jealous lol

It was a birthday present... (For my 40th birthday...) It's "My PRECIOUSSSSSSSS!!!" *LOL*

Razor
05-13-10, 11:41 am
It was a birthday present... (For my 40th birthday...) It's "My PRECIOUSSSSSSSS!!!" *LOL*

hahahahaa

msktyshha
05-13-10, 2:47 pm
I think there is a thread about animal t shirts but can't find, maybe this though is up there also but anyways I think universal should make some more of those yellow animal t-shirts and print the forum name of the specific member who wants the shirt on the back. Is this possible??

C.Coronato
05-13-10, 3:03 pm
For a while there was a FORVM T where you could write your own name .. i dont think it sold very well so it was discontinued.

msktyshha
05-13-10, 3:16 pm
I am just gonna buy a yellow animal t shirt then and have some custom tshirt guys print it on the animal shirt. Guess have to find someone good enough to write it, but can't find anyone better than universal

E-Train
05-14-10, 12:00 am
For a while there was a FORVM T where you could write your own name .. i dont think it sold very well so it was discontinued.

I was gonna bag a few of those awhile back......damn

GhostMS
05-14-10, 6:10 pm
shirts and stuff the ones that's out now makes nothing nice, one bro told here, make with some pictures and bigger quotes even more of them on a shirt, more colors something you could wear out side not in the gym (most people in the gym know what is animal, i think even god heard echos of AnimalPak, if he didn't he must be dept)...

example take the pic of Animal owners manual drop it on front of shirt, jumper anything, "pic spray paint run around the pic sleeves, sides, all around, anywhere (as graffiti or scratches) add Animal word and you have a dope front. take back add A logo (much bigger then now, even make it huge only half letter visible) write a favorite quote and work it done and its dope

if i heal my head lil bit more i might make a picture so you actually could see what i mean, cause i bet no ones got it now...keep me on toes...pm or something...

Shark52
06-10-10, 6:17 pm
I was thinking about a miltary(castro) style hat like the one Centopani wears with the ANIMAL on the front and the A on the back of the hat. The ANIMAL would be like the logo on the cans but in black and white. Im not good with photoshop so maybe someone can fix something up.

C.Coronato
06-11-10, 7:16 am
There was one at the Arnold i think 2 years ago, it was dubbed the Castro hat. It was simply all black with a black A logo on the front. They also had the brimmed beanie as well.

Razor
06-11-10, 8:41 am
There was one at the Arnold i think 2 years ago, it was dubbed the Castro hat. It was simply all black with a black A logo on the front. They also had the brimmed beanie as well.

Love the brimmed beanie. Missed the Castro hat they should bring that back.

The Misfit
06-11-10, 10:48 am
How about making that animal gear available to those international?? Or having an international shop??

Could you please tell me the reason why 'the shop' is exclusive only to those within the U.S??
Sure there's some stuff on the bb.com but what about the REST of the stuff??
The only other site I know of having gear is suppcentral but they are difficult to order from.

C'mon support those Animals not living within the UK and US as they support you. WE MAY BE A MINORITY BUT WE ARE ANIMALS NONE THE LESS.

Yeah I'm making a big deal out of this because I contacted the distributor for UNIVERSAL & ANIMAL and almost two weeks later and still no reply.
So I asked the customer service guys at 'the shop' and they gave me a short message saying to contact that same distributor...

Shark52
06-11-10, 4:57 pm

they should bring it back!!

naturalguy
06-11-10, 5:12 pm
How about making that animal gear available to those international?? Or having an international shop??

Could you please tell me the reason why 'the shop' is exclusive only to those within the U.S??
Sure there's some stuff on the bb.com but what about the REST of the stuff??
The only other site I know of having gear is suppcentral but they are difficult to order from.

C'mon support those Animals not living within the UK and US as they support you. WE MAY BE A MINORITY BUT WE ARE ANIMALS NONE THE LESS.

Yeah I'm making a big deal out of this because I contacted the distributor for UNIVERSAL & ANIMAL and almost two weeks later and still no reply.
So I asked the customer service guys at 'the shop' and they gave me a short message saying to contact that same distributor...

Many of our distributors can carry our gear. What country do you live in and which distributor did you contact?

Preservation
06-11-10, 5:34 pm
How about:

-Animal style boots or shoes for lifters
-socks
-boxer shorts
-cellphone cases
-t-shirts and tank tops and shorts for women
-lifter gloves
-winter jackets
-rain jackets
-watches
-mouth guards
-knee and elbow wraps
-animal lifters belt
-shakers
-bags

The Misfit
06-11-10, 9:52 pm
Many of our distributors can carry our gear. What country do you live in and which distributor did you contact?

I live in New Zealand. The distributor here is Topmark Nutrition. I contacted them almost two weeks ago and no reply. So I emailed 'the shop' and they told me to contact topmark nutrition...problem is I already did.

In a previous thread, one of the forvm members offered to do purchase through them, it was a real nice gesture and I thought about it but I'm not too sure I want to do my transactions through an 'unofficial' person, not being offensive but I feel better and safer purchasing though an official/professional dealer/store.

If I was to order some gear it would only be a few things: animal gym bag, one or two t-shirts, maybe some posters, a pullover hoodie...a small purchase...I get the feeling my local distributor is looking more for a 'bulk' purchase...pretty sad if it is so.

zbrewha863
06-12-10, 3:30 am
I like a lot of the ideas, particularly:
-- Lifting shoes
-- Lifting gloves
-- Brimmed and/or oversized beanie
-- Military duffel-style gym bag

-- Bringing back some things:
----- Iconic T-shirts
----- Non-zippered hoodie with bigger logo or whatever

I didn't read all 50+ pages, but one thing I would definately want is a better pill container than what I've seen on the market. The one I have has AM and PM for every day, but it's only big enough to hold maybe 6-8 pills in each compartment. A durable, portable pill container with a lot of room and different compartments (like 3 for each day) would be awesome.

Abelli
06-12-10, 11:28 am
What about an ANIMAL lunch box?

Cellardweller
06-12-10, 4:41 pm
I'm not the only one thinking with his stomach here.

Shark52
06-13-10, 4:08 am
some more legacy t's. I just got the cardio sucks shirt, id like to see some more

Preston
06-13-10, 4:34 am
How about:

-socks
-boxer shorts
-cellphone cases
-lifter gloves
-winter jackets
-rain jackets
-watches
-mouth guards
-knee and elbow wraps
-animal lifters belt
-shakers
-bags

Except for the stuff for women this sounds like my 08 Christmas list. :-P

Love it

E-Train
06-13-10, 1:01 pm
Would rock an Animal polo. Logo on the upper lefthand corner and on the back it would say: No Limits.

FITGYM
06-13-10, 1:27 pm
How about:

-socks
-boxer shorts
-cellphone cases
-lifter gloves
-winter jackets
-rain jackets
-watches
-mouth guards
-knee and elbow wraps
-animal lifters belt
-shakers
-bags

How about a badass leather jacket with the A on the back and animalpak.com on the front

N. Motta
06-13-10, 1:52 pm
-- Military duffel-style gym bag...

http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=389

I've got to kind of chuckle at some of things you guys want Animal to stamp their name on. I'm all for the success of Animal, but some of the requests seem a little silly, to me. Nevertheless I have a few requests to add...

Animal candle warmer
Animal cutlery set
Animal shamwow
Animal pogs and slammer

moreofme2kill
06-13-10, 2:13 pm
lmfao @ pogs and slammer!!!!!!

in all seriousness, what little i can muster that is, a plain black FlexFit style hat would be nice. Simple is better. And some nice Tshirts with the A on it in black, im sure im not the only one here that wears only black shirts.

Although now that i think about it i would sport an animal "Grill". Blang.

**edit: just found the flex fit hats, saw the mesh and didnt realize they were flexfit style, will order post haste**

cmtz429
06-13-10, 2:52 pm
I would like to see an ANIMAL RTD.

Joe J
06-14-10, 6:01 pm
I would love for animal to release a really well made lifting glove worthy of the use of animals. I see too many bullshit made lifting gloves these days I have pretty much lost all faith. If animal made one, I would hail it for the rest of my life.

C.Coronato
06-15-10, 8:31 am
I really doubt there would be an Animal glove made .. it kind of goes against the hardcore aspect of Animal, i might be wrong, but i wouldnt get your hopes up brother.

E-Train
06-15-10, 12:39 pm
I really doubt there would be an Animal glove made .. it kind of goes against the hardcore aspect of Animal, i might be wrong, but i wouldnt get your hopes up brother.

Animal = no gloves (just how I have seen it from the first day of stepping in) gotta rough those hands up a bit!

Cellardweller
06-15-10, 4:41 pm
http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=389

I've got to kind of chuckle at some of things you guys want Animal to stamp their name on. I'm all for the success of Animal, but some of the requests seem a little silly, to me. Nevertheless I have a few requests to add...

Animal candle warmer
Animal cutlery set
Animal shamwow
Animal pogs and slammer

Don't forget an Animal Snuggie.

N. Motta
06-15-10, 4:46 pm
Don't forget an Animal Snuggie.

Touche

AntoineV
06-15-10, 11:34 pm
- Animal Car stickers
- Women's clothing (Animal G-string, bikini..)
- Animal oldschool lunchbox
- Animalpak license plate
- Animal Bandana
- Animal Iphone/Ipodtouch cover

just some quick ideas... I didnt read the 60 pages so some stuff probably already came up.

The Misfit
06-16-10, 12:54 am
Animal Knee Wraps
Animal Elbow Sleeve
(The above was brought up by Little Z but it was a good idea so I'll enforce it)

Animal boots have been bought up but what if Animal did Wrestling shoes; simple and black with the "A" logo, compared to the usual steel capped boots they're probably not as..how would you say.."hardcore"..but they do the job, they're light, you can do cardio in the things, flat soled so they're ideal for weightlifting and powerlifting, you can do cardio in them (cardio with steel capped boots aren't too ideal, they're light, they don't take up space in the gym bag...they're all round good footwear.

A few wrestling shoe pics for ideas. Simple yet functional.

http://wrestlingpod.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/01ac_1.jpg

http://www.wwsport.com/Sta.DnnWebService/GetProductImage.ashx?ImageOverride=HK67C900&ImageTypeID=1

https://secure.finishlinestudios.com/v3/clients/usawrestlingproducts_com/files/cart/products/659/ASICSSplitSecondVIBlack.jpg

FITGYM
06-16-10, 1:41 am
Animal Beach Towel

Joe J
06-16-10, 9:24 am
Animal condoms... for when you really need to be an animal!

BamBam
06-16-10, 2:44 pm

wow...

IN IRON,
BB-

Big C
06-16-10, 3:17 pm

Man, it's like the "Invasion of the Trolls" today and it's not even the end of the week yet. I'd say it's about time to clean house.

Joe J
06-16-10, 3:22 pm
Man, it's like the "Invasion of the Trolls" today and it's not even the end of the week yet. I'd say it's about time to clean house.

Hold on, how is this being a troll. Just tried to crack a smile, why so serious?

BamBam
06-16-10, 4:39 pm
Hold on, how is this being a troll. Just tried to crack a smile, why so serious?

You just gotta know Big C... dude is a true ANIMAL through and through..Im fairly sure we all know its a joke, but glad to know u r thinking safe lol

IN IRON,
BB-

Joe J
06-16-10, 4:42 pm
You just gotta know Big C... dude is a true ANIMAL through and through..Im fairly sure we all know its a joke, but glad to know u r thinking safe lol

IN IRON,
BB-

That did make me laugh, sorry for any misunderstanding haha.

BamBam
06-16-10, 7:36 pm
That did make me laugh, sorry for any misunderstanding haha.

No need to be sorry bro..

IN IRON,
BB-

more weight
06-16-10, 8:19 pm
i think there has to be a Leather Wallet, all black with the big A on the front, maybe a small one on the back too......

soonerbigd
06-28-10, 1:42 pm
I'd really like to see a 'House' Animal Tee. I'm a huge fan of the house and Animal comes out with the sweetest most hardcore gear. I'm not sure what it would look like, but I trust the designers at Animal/Universal to come up with something bad ass. Maybe do an 'Ox' shirt too? Animal has a couple of big time up and coming guys in IFBB in these two and I think they should give us a chance to support both them and the brand. Anyone else agree with me?

N. Motta
06-28-10, 2:42 pm
I'd really like to see a 'House' Animal Tee. I'm a huge fan of the house and Animal comes out with the sweetest most hardcore gear. I'm not sure what it would look like, but I trust the designers at Animal/Universal to come up with something bad ass. Maybe do an 'Ox' shirt too? Animal has a couple of big time up and coming guys in IFBB in these two and I think they should give us a chance to support both them and the brand. Anyone else agree with me?

Yea, I'll agree with you there. That would be pretty bad ass.

Incase you have not seen this yet...

http://www.erikfankhouser.net/www.erikfankhouser.net/Shop.html

I love mine. Always try and wear it on leg day.

intoodeep25
06-28-10, 9:39 pm
here we go guys try and keep up. im thinkin denim jacket. big A on the back. not black, in pink. hott pink. under it we go with the slogan "thats hott". the rest of the jacket is covered in sequins. above both nipples are tiny pockets. those pockets are closed with zippers. what exactly goes in those nipple pockets is unknown but who cares, its bangin. down the front of the jacket are a selection of colorful buttons with richard simmons face on it. when the jacket is opened it plays YMCA

....get crackin on this animal...

JasonG
06-29-10, 9:33 am
here we go guys try and keep up. im thinkin denim jacket. big A on the back. not black, in pink. hott pink. under it we go with the slogan "thats hott". the rest of the jacket is covered in sequins. above both nipples are tiny pockets. those pockets are closed with zippers. what exactly goes in those nipple pockets is unknown but who cares, its bangin. down the front of the jacket are a selection of colorful buttons with richard simmons face on it. when the jacket is opened it plays YMCA

....get crackin on this animal...

If this happens I'm throwing all my gear away and buying the latest "Tech" gear made from 1267% cotton. Consider this a warning! Hahaha

AntoineV
06-29-10, 9:52 am

Animal pak flavored.

Hercules
06-30-10, 12:22 am
I need a decent hat. Yes, I already have the 1st edition Animal hat and it is beat up and tattered, but it never really fit correctly. That's why I hesitate to order another hat from Animal. The FlexFit hats are nice, but they ride really high. I have a pea head. I need something that's gonna fit my skull without it looking like a damn 10-gallon hat compared to the size of my head. The Twins '47 style hat is perfect. Here's an example:

http://www.lids.com/pid/20142706

They hug the head, not sit 5 inches above it. The bill is already distressed making it look older and well-worn.

Any chance of something like this??

Razor
06-30-10, 8:47 am
Gym Towels. Black and Red. That is all.

Universal Rep
06-30-10, 5:28 pm
Some new seasonal Animal Gear on the way fellas. Stay sharp.

Mr. Dead
06-30-10, 5:28 pm
Some new seasonal Animal Gear on the way fellas. Stay sharp.

You know me... Ever vigilant... *LOL*

Universal Rep
06-30-10, 5:33 pm
You know me... Ever vigilant... *LOL*

I mean extra vigilant.

Greek Elite
06-30-10, 5:35 pm
suhweet summer gear!!

maybe some kick ass board shorts?

i had an idea for somethin a while back i just cannot remember for the life of me.. damnit!!

BamBam
06-30-10, 5:41 pm
ANIMAL football and basketball.... that way when I school these clowns around town they know who I rep lol..

Seriously though, a sweet pair of basketball shorts or just some bigger shorts.

Mr. Dead
06-30-10, 5:42 pm
Baseball jersey... Button down type...

Universal Rep
06-30-10, 5:43 pm
ANIMAL football and basketball.... that way when I school these clowns around town they know who I rep lol..

Seriously though, a sweet pair of basketball shorts or just some bigger shorts.

Shorts? Maybe for the future Universal Gear.... Just maybe.

BamBam
06-30-10, 5:44 pm

I'd pay day one they hit the "shelves"... Im guilty of wearing basically everything ANIMAL to the gym... hat, iconic shirts, wrist wraps... shorts would complete the ensemble.

IN IRON,
BB-

BamBam
06-30-10, 5:47 pm
Baseball jersey... Button down type...

This would look awesome. Dark grey or white (keep cool of course lol..), black "ANIMAL" on the chest like the Oriole's jerseys with the underlining.. name on the back, number or just "00"

Any jersey would sell like hotcakes depending on "your" sport

IN IRON,
BB-

Universal Rep
06-30-10, 5:47 pm
I'd pay day one they hit the "shelves"... Im guilty of wearing basically everything ANIMAL to the gym... hat, iconic shirts, wrist wraps... shorts would complete the ensemble.

IN IRON,
BB-

All that stuff ya don't see in Animal, you may likely see in Universal Gear... Remember, Animal Gear for Animals and Universal Gear for Universal fellas...

BamBam
06-30-10, 5:51 pm
All that stuff ya don't see in Animal, you may likely see in Universal Gear... Remember, Animal Gear for Animals and Universal Gear for Universal fellas...

Aaahhhh I see... thank you for the insight o' knowledgeable one..

IN IRON,
BB-

Mr. Dead
06-30-10, 5:55 pm

Then... Universal needs to get a hat out, ASAP...

Universal Rep
06-30-10, 5:59 pm

Stay tuned.

I'd prefer a gym bag though... Universal groovin' style.

BamBam
06-30-10, 6:00 pm
Stay tuned.

I'd prefer a gym bag though... Universal groovin' style.

Channeling my inner Ninja Turtle.. RADICAL!

IN IRON,
BB-

Universal Rep
06-30-10, 6:01 pm
Channeling my inner Ninja Turtle.. RADICAL!

IN IRON,
BB-

Keep on truckin' fella.

BamBam
06-30-10, 6:05 pm
Keep on truckin' fella.

Nothin' gonna stop me but the good Lord... but If that was a hint at, perhaps a hat style.. thank you lol

IN IRON,
BB-

Hercules
06-30-10, 6:12 pm

I agree with the hat idea. Keep it low profile. The FlexFit hats don't fit my pea head very well...

N. Motta
06-30-10, 7:02 pm

Yes. And yes, again.

Can I give you my deposit?

Legacy
08-12-10, 10:28 am
Obviously we are all in here cause we are Animals, but sometimes the Animal has to breach the gym occasionally and go out to a event or something else that requires a little dress up. Unfortunately our Animal Iconic Tees wouldn't be accepted, so why not put out these polos that G is wearing in this picture. A nice 50/50 poly/cotton blend would be bitching. Anytime I would have to dress up a little, I'd rock one, represent where we can. Check it out. What do yall think? These are pretty sick.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.bodybuilding.com/contest_media/1883/0/d/IMG_7879.JPG&imgrefurl=http://contest.bodybuilding.com/gallery/contest/1883/site/10/&usg=__rwKcKvi9YOgg01_KjankeuiuyNU=&h=800&w=1200&sz=197&hl=en&start=129&tbnid=Bxg9H0WderYELM:&tbnh=147&tbnw=225&prev=/images%3Fq%3Danimal%2Bpak%2Bclothes%26um%3D1%26hl% 3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1180%26bih%3D61 8%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C3697&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=772&vpy=255&dur=103&hovh=183&hovw=275&tx=96&ty=86&ei=bQNkTKWEGsH48AbbmfCxCg&oei=PwJkTM-cBIT7lweMlvinBQ&esq=18&page=8&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:14,s:129&biw=1180&bih=618

Coltman
08-12-10, 10:37 am
I'd like a collared shirt too, but not a poly blend. Synthetic fibers tend to hold odor and don't drape well. I like 100% cotton that tends to give that fitted look. As for the iconic Ts, the cut and thickness of the cotton makes me look like a big block. I like Ts that fit and show off all my hard work in the gym. FYI

N. Motta
08-12-10, 11:18 am
I'd like a collared shirt too, but not a poly blend. Synthetic fibers tend to hold odor and don't drape well. I like 100% cotton that tends to give that fitted look. As for the iconic Ts, the cut and thickness of the cotton makes me look like a big block. I like Ts that fit and show off all my hard work in the gym. FYI

"FYI", the iconic tee's are a 50/50 cotton poly blend. Matter of fact, the reason they used a poly blend, was to get that drape look.

naturalguy
08-12-10, 11:25 am
Obviously we are all in here cause we are Animals, but sometimes the Animal has to breach the gym occasionally and go out to a event or something else that requires a little dress up. Unfortunately our Animal Iconic Tees wouldn't be accepted, so why not put out these polos that G is wearing in this picture. A nice 50/50 poly/cotton blend would be bitching. Anytime I would have to dress up a little, I'd rock one, represent where we can. Check it out. What do yall think? These are pretty sick.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.bodybuilding.com/contest_media/1883/0/d/IMG_7879.JPG&imgrefurl=http://contest.bodybuilding.com/gallery/contest/1883/site/10/&usg=__rwKcKvi9YOgg01_KjankeuiuyNU=&h=800&w=1200&sz=197&hl=en&start=129&tbnid=Bxg9H0WderYELM:&tbnh=147&tbnw=225&prev=/images%3Fq%3Danimal%2Bpak%2Bclothes%26um%3D1%26hl% 3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1180%26bih%3D61 8%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C3697&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=772&vpy=255&dur=103&hovh=183&hovw=275&tx=96&ty=86&ei=bQNkTKWEGsH48AbbmfCxCg&oei=PwJkTM-cBIT7lweMlvinBQ&esq=18&page=8&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:14,s:129&biw=1180&bih=618

Cut G a break it was 2007 and popping the collar was "cool" back then lol

Mr. Dead
08-12-10, 11:36 am

I'd rock a collared, for sure...

G Diesel
08-12-10, 11:44 am

Thanks for getting my back NG.

Peace, G

naturalguy
08-12-10, 11:45 am

Peace, G

You are looking large in that pic, giving House a run for his money (srs)

Mr. Dead
08-12-10, 11:46 am

Peace, G

You're always the pinnacle for Animal "style", G...

N. Motta
08-12-10, 11:53 am

Cicherillo's track pants on the other hand....

Legacy
08-12-10, 12:39 pm

The Iconic tees are a 50/50 blend bro, thats why they drape. 100% cotton shirts don't drape like the iconics do.

Peace, G

Hey looking big as always bro. You needa convince the REPS to bring those collared shirts back bro.

Cicherillo's track pants on the other hand....

Cicherillo wears some funky shit, especially shirts. Well he use to, I think all he can wear now is BSN lol.

Coltman
08-12-10, 3:51 pm
I have a red one and it's 100% THICK cotton; I look like a big red slab moving around. I'm thinking of cutting the arms and neck out of it so I can stand to wear it. Good to know the fabric has changed - I might get another one.

Legacy
08-12-10, 5:28 pm
I have a red one and it's 100% THICK cotton; I look like a big red slab moving around. I'm thinking of cutting the arms and neck out of it so I can stand to wear it. Good to know the fabric has changed - I might get another one.

All the ones I have are a 50/50 poly/cotton blend. You might have to make a new purchase bro

Razor
08-12-10, 11:01 pm
Ummm gym towels:

Red towels with Black stitched "A".
Yellow towels with Black stitched "A"
White Towels with Black stitched "A"
Black Towels with Red stitched "A"

I'm a marketing machine haha.

Cellardweller
08-14-10, 10:14 pm
This is what I envision my black dome Animal lunchbox to look like.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41br1Nnd9TL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

With a big fat Animal logo on it, sweet!

The Misfit
08-16-10, 12:56 am
Could probably bring the Animal Jersey back?

naturalguy
08-16-10, 8:51 am

Those were great

BamBam
08-16-10, 10:52 am
Those were great

I personally love my personalized ANIMAL "PRISONER" shirt when I got the chance to work the CAGE! All black, grey "A"... Might whip that out today when I workout.. hmmm...

IN IRON,
BB-

E-Train
08-17-10, 1:21 pm
Those were great

this.

Mr. Dead
08-17-10, 1:41 pm

I'm glad I was able to get my hands on one...

Those were great

Definitely... Maybe a button-down baseball jersey...???

Thunder Chicken
08-17-10, 6:12 pm
i know you guys have then and i would like to get some and hang in my house or my gym. i would like banners of Animal or Universal. i wish i was able to buy them from this website or something.

The Misfit
08-17-10, 8:07 pm
In keeping with the "old school" theme, how about an Animal plaid shirt?

Something like this:http://www.animalpak.com/images/armorya.jpg

Beach91
08-18-10, 8:52 am
In keeping with the "old school" theme, how about an Animal plaid shirt?

Something like this:http://www.animalpak.com/images/armorya.jpg

X2 very old school and very animal, thats a hardcore idea!

I wouldnt mind seeing the White shirt with black cuts iconic, or the black shirt with the Red Cuts iconic from the Hartford Europa available in the Shop for a little while

Firedrake
08-18-10, 4:39 pm
I like the "old school" shirt idea.

I like the collared polo idea.

I like the button-down jersey idea.

Hell, I like the -towel- idea!

It's a little funny to admit, but I feel very strange now if I go to the gym wearing something NOT Animal. I refuse to wear other product logo shirts (you know, the ones we all get tossed by booth babes at expos) out of the house -- I'll wear 'em at home for riding the bike or working abs, or washing the car, but not to the gym. I want people to KNOW my preference. Universal shaker cup, Animal gym bag, Animal hoodie, Animal cap, Animal wrist wraps, Animal straps -- yeah, you might say I've drunk the Kool Aid . . . or is that Intra-Aid?

I'd say an Animal lifting belt, but I really like my Inzer "lever" belt.

I wonder if there would be a market for replicas of the shirts worn by the Animals in the Cage -- whether the black and grey or all black, or the olive drab from the "O" compound? I don't know how much they'd run, but I liked 'em.

Universal Rep
08-27-10, 4:44 pm
i know you guys have then and i would like to get some and hang in my house or my gym. i would like banners of Animal or Universal. i wish i was able to buy them from this website or something.

Ya mean the nice, thick vinyl banners?

Razor
08-27-10, 4:47 pm

Oh yes.

N. Motta
08-27-10, 5:29 pm

I would also buy at least two of these in a heart beat.

ontheEDGE
08-27-10, 7:29 pm

I'm in as well...let's get this done!

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 10:21 am
Lemme see what I can do. These badboys aint' gonna be cheap, cuz they are heavy duty vinyl... Figure they might cost around $25.00 or so... Still interested?

Razor
08-31-10, 10:27 am
Lemme see what I can do. These badboys aint' gonna be cheap, cuz they are heavy duty vinyl... Figure they might cost around $25.00 or so... Still interested?

It's worth it. IMO

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 10:34 am
It's worth it. IMO

The one I got has the A logo and "animalpak.com" underneath. It's heavy duty and 24" x 24"...

Razor
08-31-10, 10:38 am
The one I got has the A logo and "animalpak.com" underneath. It's heavy duty and 24" x 24"...

Yep! That's the one! That and a yellow Universal one would kill.