PDA

View Full Version : Future ANIMAL GEAR?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 10:39 am
Yep! That's the one! That and a yellow Universal one would kill.

Lemme make a few phone calls.

Razor
08-31-10, 10:41 am
Lemme make a few phone calls.

haha awesome response. :)

Mr. Dead
08-31-10, 11:00 am
Yep! That's the one! That and a yellow Universal one would kill.

Or... A red one...

N. Motta
08-31-10, 11:44 am
...Figure they might cost around $25.00 or so... Still interested?

VERY.

Thanks for looking into this.

BamBam
08-31-10, 3:17 pm
VERY.

YES!! I def wanna see these for sale!

Thunder Chicken
08-31-10, 11:06 pm

i take it i made i good idea? lol everyone jumped on this! lol
i want any of them, one with a A on it or a big Universal yellow would be fine with me! i just thought it would be a good idea to put in gyms, homes or where ever you hide from your wife. lol j/m

Universal Rep
09-01-10, 10:31 am
i know you guys have then and i would like to get some and hang in my house or my gym. i would like banners of Animal or Universal. i wish i was able to buy them from this website or something.

Oh yes.

I would also buy at least two of these in a heart beat.

I'm in as well...let's get this done!

It's worth it. IMO

VERY.

i take it i made i good idea? lol everyone jumped on this! lol
i want any of them, one with a A on it or a big Universal yellow would be fine with me! i just thought it would be a good idea to put in gyms, homes or where ever you hide from your wife. lol j/m

You mean this?

http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=396

Legacy
09-01-10, 10:32 am
Damn rep, I like what I see. Quick on it too. Good shit

BamBam
09-01-10, 10:33 am
You mean this?

I have one for the KY ABC thread, and also have one I'm going to order for when I go on the "ARNOLD ROADTRIP"

Razor
09-01-10, 10:34 am
You mean this?

Oh dear lord! :D

N. Motta
09-01-10, 11:53 am
You mean this?

Hahaha, what a fuckin bad ass! Thanks Rep.

Proceeding to checkout...

Thunder Chicken
09-01-10, 1:34 pm
yea thanks man i thought everyone would like this! I'm going to order mine when i get paid next Friday!

Universal Rep
09-01-10, 1:35 pm
Hahaha, what a fuckin bad ass! Thanks Rep.

Proceeding to checkout...

Post up pics when ya get it... I'd like to see where ya decide to hang it.

Cellardweller
09-03-10, 10:26 pm
House posters?

Thunder Chicken
09-04-10, 1:45 pm
im not sure if this would be a good marketing thing (i would buy it lol) but i thought of just little nic nac things. like license plates & frames, Lanyards like the ones you give out at the Arnold. good big car stickers, air fresheners and so on. me personally i like this kinda stuff and i would buy it to deck out my car. Im not saying everyone will but maybe look into it.
thanks.

Universal Rep
09-07-10, 2:37 pm
im not sure if this would be a good marketing thing (i would buy it lol) but i thought of just little nic nac things. like license plates & frames, Lanyards like the ones you give out at the Arnold. good big car stickers, air fresheners and so on. me personally i like this kinda stuff and i would buy it to deck out my car. Im not saying everyone will but maybe look into it.
thanks.

Lanyards would seem like like a no brainer cuz Corporate orders 'em already for shows. But seriously, what would people buy them and use 'em for here?

Mr. Dead
09-07-10, 2:38 pm
Lanyards would seem like like a no brainer cuz Corporate orders 'em already for shows. But seriously, what would people buy them and use 'em for here?

Name badges at work, keychains, bling holders, etc...

Universal Rep
09-07-10, 2:40 pm
Name badges at work, keychains, bling holders, man purse, etc...

Interesting....

BamBam
09-07-10, 2:56 pm
Interesting....

Key chains would be nice... I like the license plate idea and stuff like that. They don't have to be tacky or cheap looking, nor do we need something "ANIMAL" for everyday life, but just some things to make sure everyone knows who and what we represent.

Thunder Chicken
09-07-10, 11:33 pm
Key chains would be nice... I like the license plate idea and stuff like that. They don't have to be tacky or cheap looking, nor do we need something "ANIMAL" for everyday life, but just some things to make sure everyone knows who and what we represent.

yea that's what i was basically meaning not everything needs to be animal it just would be cool to have some of them random thing. as goes for the lanyards i work Walmart and my name badge is on a old animal one and it is stating to fall apart and my buddy's wanted one so that's how i got the idea to ask for them.

ontheEDGE
09-07-10, 11:58 pm
Name badges at work, keychains, bling holders, etc...

Key chain lanyard for sure, I'm in. By the way I got my banner and squat til u puke posters up in my gym, I'll post pics when I get some time.

Thunder Chicken
09-10-10, 1:00 am
i know i said a lot of random ideas back a few but, one came to me what if you took some of that stuff i said like the lanyards and a few more things like a shirt or something and make a Christmas gift bag or something. something our wife or g/f could buy us for Christmas put like 3 or 4 things together and sell it as a gift idea? just a thought.

Universal Rep
09-13-10, 1:16 pm
Lanyard could def happen... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=33131

Thunder Chicken
09-22-10, 7:58 pm
i seen on the animal "road trip" videos that had the Animal Logos on the fan, i liked those, they dont look cheep and its plan and simple. have you ever thought of selling them?

N. Motta
09-22-10, 8:15 pm
i seen on the animal "road trip" videos that had the Animal Logos on the fan, i liked those, they dont look cheep and its plan and simple. have you ever thought of selling them?

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=33372

Beowulf
09-27-10, 1:09 pm
I noticed these from this weekend. Will they be made available to the public?

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Animal%20Road%20Trip%202010/Olympia%20ABC%202010/ABC054.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Animal%20Road%20Trip%202010/Olympia%20ABC%202010/ABC080.jpg

Razor
09-27-10, 1:22 pm
I noticed these from this weekend. Will they be made available to the public?

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Animal%20Road%20Trip%202010/Olympia%20ABC%202010/ABC054.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Animal%20Road%20Trip%202010/Olympia%20ABC%202010/ABC080.jpg

Probably not. That stuff is usually strictly LE.

BamBam
09-27-10, 1:25 pm
Probably not. That stuff is usually strictly LE.

I think those ABC shirts should be available... but those LE shirts... just for the guys at the shows..

Love the red

Universal Rep
09-27-10, 1:27 pm
I think those ABC shirts should be available... but those LE shirts... just for the guys at the shows..

Love the red

Look closely. I don't believe Ox is sportin' the LE shirt from The Cage...

Mr. Dead
09-27-10, 1:27 pm

The LE from the Cage was black with gold...

Universal Rep
09-27-10, 1:28 pm
The LE from the Cage was black with gold...

Exactly.

ghost
09-27-10, 1:30 pm
ox's shirt. custom.

abc shirt with house on it, LE from the Cleveland abc.

other abc shirt that NG was sporting, we shall see..................

Universal Rep
09-27-10, 1:35 pm
ox's shirt. custom.

abc shirt with house on it, LE from the Cleveland abc.

other abc shirt that NG was sporting, we shall see..................

Yup. Custom Iconic in red for Ox.

BamBam
09-27-10, 1:39 pm

I was just stating in general, LE is "LE" for a reason... and u gotta be big time to get one special made for ya lol.

I like the one NG is wearing... slight differences but still love my Cleveland ABC one..

IN IRON,
BB-

Universal Rep
09-27-10, 1:40 pm
I was just stating in general, LE is "LE" for a reason... and u gotta be big time to get one special made for ya lol.

I like the one NG is wearing... slight differences but still love my Cleveland ABC one..

IN IRON,
BB-

That Cleveland one... That one may never see the light of day again. Hold on to it...

Mr. Dead
09-27-10, 1:41 pm
That Cleveland one... That one may never see the light of day again. Hold on to it...

Interesting...

Hoomgar
10-01-10, 2:46 pm
That ABC shirt is a must have. NG, whats a brother gotta do to get the hookup on one of them bad boys?

Hg

The RZA
10-01-10, 2:52 pm
Just gonna throw this out there.......how about a bright orange iconic tee for the release of Agent O?

Hoomgar
10-01-10, 3:26 pm
Just gonna throw this out there.......how about a bright orange iconic tee for the release of Agent O?

I'd snap it up.

N. Motta
10-01-10, 3:31 pm

Doesn't really seem like it would have that Animal feel. Little too loud. Just my two cents.

The RZA
10-01-10, 3:34 pm
could do black w/ orange lettering instead.....

N. Motta
10-01-10, 3:37 pm
Now were talkin

Universal Rep
10-01-10, 4:01 pm

The orange color associated with Agent O only refers to Agent O. By the time Corporate launches the product under its real name, orange may have nuthin' to do with the supplement...

qtrglutes
10-01-10, 4:04 pm
Anyone know if there is any animal gear for girls? Love the T's and all but M is way too big.

BarbellManiac
10-01-10, 5:05 pm
I would like if they had the same print for the animal T shirt that they have on red but in black. I love my red shirt, and plan on buying more in bulk, but black would be sick.

Maybe Animal supplements for teens would be great too. Although I don't mind waiting..

N. Motta
10-01-10, 5:23 pm
Maybe Animal supplements for teens would be great too. Although I don't mind waiting..

There already is. It can be found in any local grocery store, it's called FOOD. Preferably in unprocessed form and in copious amounts.

BarbellManiac
10-01-10, 7:30 pm
hmm I think I'm taking too much of that kind of supplement :) I know food is very important, most anabolic thing your body can take in. Was just referring to maybe some multi that animal might come out with.

N. Motta
10-01-10, 11:36 pm
hmm I think I'm taking too much of that kind of supplement :) I know food is very important, most anabolic thing your body can take in. Was just referring to maybe some multi that animal might come out with.

Food, adequate rest and training. All a teenager needs.

Shark52
10-02-10, 2:22 am
Anyway well be able to get out hands on some of these? Hat the Vinny is wearing and the shirt Frank is wearing..
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/Animal%20Road%20Trip%202010/Venice011.jpg

BarbellManiac
10-02-10, 9:15 am
Food, adequate rest and training. All a teenager needs.

Indeed, thanks.

Thunder Chicken
10-09-10, 12:43 am
just throwing this out there, Erik's wife said you guys need to do this and i agree, a kids shirt or something. i have a little boy on the way as of Monday! and it would be cool to have a shirt for him or a onesie since his dad wears it i bet he would like it when he gets a little older.

BamBam
10-09-10, 11:28 am
just throwing this out there, Erik's wife said you guys need to do this and i agree, a kids shirt or something. i have a little boy on the way as of Monday! and it would be cool to have a shirt for him or a onesie since his dad wears it i bet he would like it when he gets a little older.

Kids and womens gear is a MUST... my little brother wants an ANIMAL shirt like his big bro, and my girl needs some stuff too.. she wears the large shirts and they fit her like a parka.. u guys used to sell womens stuff, but no more?

Thunder Chicken
10-09-10, 12:58 pm
Kids and womens gear is a MUST... my little brother wants an ANIMAL shirt like his big bro, and my girl needs some stuff too.. she wears the large shirts and they fit her like a parka.. u guys used to sell womens stuff, but no more?

yea bam you get the idea maybe just a shirt or so for kids and woman too. leave all the other goodies for us guys! haha

Legacy
10-09-10, 1:14 pm

yea bam you get the idea maybe just a shirt or so for kids and woman too. leave all the other goodies for us guys! haha

Since were talking women, how about a thong with the classic Animal "A" on the front lol. Wouldn't mind seeing the girl representing that

BamBam
10-09-10, 1:24 pm
Since were talking women, how about a thong with the classic Animal "A" on the front lol. Wouldn't mind seeing the girl representing that

My good man u r a genius!! I could def see my girl reppin' the "A" in these..

Why not expand the line of gear? We have shirts, shorts, sweats, hoddies, zip hoodies, beanies, straps and wraps.. why not stuff like deadlift socks that come to the knee or just below? How about an ANIMAL singlet?

MRmichael.hooker
10-09-10, 1:26 pm
My good man u r a genius!! I could def see my girl reppin' the "A" in these..

Why not expand the line of gear? We have shirts, shorts, sweats, hoddies, zip hoodies, beanies, straps and wraps.. why not stuff like deadlift socks that come to the knee or just below? How about an ANIMAL singlet?

fucking brilliant

BamBam
10-09-10, 1:38 pm
fucking brilliant

I think the singlet is a must. Why not? They just signed Big D, BIG BEN, Tom Kimble, and Kolb... all dudes who POWERLIFT... pretty sure a singlet helps cover this area. Not saying to create some type of ANIMAL powerlifting gear, just a simple singlet. And my shins would thank you for the socks..

intoodeep25
10-09-10, 9:32 pm
And my shins would thank you for the socks..

i like this...

Thunder Chicken
10-09-10, 11:13 pm
awesome stuff!

JasonG
10-10-10, 2:37 am

Fuck yeah that would be awesome.

BarbellManiac
10-10-10, 9:02 am
You guys should come out with an animal jacket for winter. These hoodies won't hold for long in Chicago's winter.

Cellardweller
10-11-10, 6:25 pm
I was watching the G-baby yesterday and slapped an Animal PAK top on his can of Gerber Graduates Lil' crunchers. Perfect fit. Got a good laugh out of the wife when she came home.

BamBam
10-20-10, 12:34 pm
Those little crunchers are delicious lol... and with the Pak topper on top is a sweet look.

Any more news fellas? I'm still seriously pushing for some stuff for powerlifters/strongmen out there...Anyone with me?

IN IRON,
BB-

intoodeep25
10-20-10, 12:42 pm
Those little crunchers are delicious lol... and with the Pak topper on top is a sweet look.

Any more news fellas? I'm still seriously pushing for some stuff for powerlifters/strongmen out there...Anyone with me?

IN IRON,
BB-

im with you bam. still hopin for those deadlift socks, would def cop me a pair, even though bleeding shins do kinda make me happy for some sick reason

BamBam
10-20-10, 1:03 pm
im with you bam. still hopin for those deadlift socks, would def cop me a pair, even though bleeding shins do kinda make me happy for some sick reason

It makes me happy when my shins bleed too... but even happier when people look at them and I get a HUGE range of responses and it just makes me shake my head and smile.

So who do I have to sweet talk to get some sweet black deadlifting socks with the "A" on the front?

MRmichael.hooker
10-20-10, 1:15 pm
has anyone bought the black zipup animal jacket? how is it during winter months? How durable is it?

Razor
10-20-10, 1:42 pm
*cough Gym towels, black with white embroidery and red with black embroidery *cough. I might have to do a mockup of what i want haha

chasebayne
10-20-10, 11:56 pm
gymbag,, more shirts, towels, lots of towels, the gallon jug and shaker cups mentioned in the 1st page. everything!!! i would rep the A 24/7 given the equipment to do so. as far as bleeding shins, as much as it does give me that extra push to get one more rep, i have some really detailed tattoos on my shins now, so some knee length sock made for those of us with big calves. i dont know about you guys but normal boot socks cut in after a little while, and i wear boots every day.

E-Train
10-21-10, 12:38 am
has anyone bought the black zipup animal jacket? how is it during winter months? How durable is it?

the zipup jacket or the zipup sweatshirt? because i have yet to see a jacket.

Howitzer
10-21-10, 4:40 am
I dunno if anyone has said this, but how about a real metal Animal logo lunch box. Get your grub on in style!

MRmichael.hooker
10-21-10, 11:07 am
the zipup jacket or the zipup sweatshirt? because i have yet to see a jacket.

I guess the sweatshirt

chasebayne
10-22-10, 12:33 am
I dunno if anyone has said this, but how about a real metal Animal logo lunch box. Get your grub on in style!

holy crap yes. insulated metal lunchbox. i can see it now... its a vision of pure undeniable awesomeness...

Howitzer
10-22-10, 12:42 am
Right man? I mean... Right now I'm thinking about getting a He Man lunch box (don't fucking hate). But I think the Animal A would be a thing to behold on a lunch box. Next semester is going to have me in class for almost 6 straight hours, with not enough time to run back to my house to eat between labs. I need to bring my food with me.

N. Motta
10-22-10, 11:33 am
[QUOTE=Howitzer;1031822n....Right now I'm thinking about getting a He Man lunch box (don't fucking hate).[/QUOTE]

No offense to Animal, but there is no way in hell they could top the awesomeness of a He-Man lunch box.

And I'm dead serious.

intoodeep25
10-22-10, 11:46 am
igloo makes some sick/effective coolers. i have a nice big one, yes i said cooler, not no little lunch box little girls take to school. i can pack meals in there and bring them all with me. every person who trains seriously should have a nice cooler they can pack meals in, its an essential

MRmichael.hooker
10-22-10, 12:17 pm
igloo makes some sick/effective coolers. i have a nice big one, yes i said cooler, not no little lunch box little girls take to school. i can pack meals in there and bring them all with me. every person who trains seriously should have a nice cooler they can pack meals in, its an essential

yeah I have one that fits allll my meals, my gallon jug of water, water bottle, and an extra little zipper im pretty sure they invented to put your paks ;)

intoodeep25
10-22-10, 12:45 pm
yeah I have one that fits allll my meals, my gallon jug of water, water bottle, and an extra little zipper im pretty sure they invented to put your paks ;)

that sounds pretty sick man. ive got the old school hard igloo cooler.

http://ucanhealth.com/local/image_product1/mediamydoitbestcomimagerequestaspxsku800592&size2&warehouseC&newsize200.jpg

thats pretty much it. gets the job done.

Cellardweller
10-22-10, 6:20 pm
I'm rocking the Killer Chiller by Dead On Tools.

http://www.toolmarts.com/media/DO-300.jpg

MRmichael.hooker
10-22-10, 7:19 pm
I GOT IT!!!! Nursery gear! Fuckin nighlight, crib liner, lamp, wallpaper, sheets, baby blanket, Animal logo 'fathead'. Fuck a gerber baby, I want a baby animal

martinez43
10-22-10, 10:43 pm
I GOT IT!!!! Nursery gear! Fuckin nighlight, crib liner, lamp, wallpaper, sheets, baby blanket, Animal logo 'fathead'. Fuck a gerber baby, I want a baby animal
Haha... I love it

skibasgym
10-22-10, 11:02 pm
either leather or suede it would be awesome
skibs
skibas gym

R.G.
10-27-10, 3:22 pm

FUCK YEA BRO get some shirts and shit for the toddlers. my kids is 16 months and we put his hands on this bar at the park and he pulls him self up atleast 3-4 times thats good for a lil baby. he picks up my gallon of water and carries it from 1 side of the house to the other side lol dude is strong hes fascinated by the animal cans to looks at them lyk there fuckin holly glory. im tellin you shirts cutoofs beanies for the lil animals

Animal Rep
10-27-10, 3:28 pm
either leather or suede it would be awesome
skibs
skibas gym

There used to be one. I believe it was a Cardillo. Too bad thats not around any more.

Mr. Dead
10-27-10, 3:29 pm
There used to be one. I believe it was a Cardillo. Too bad thats not around any more.

x2...

Thunder Chicken
10-27-10, 3:40 pm
x2...

x3 lol

Beach91
10-27-10, 9:16 pm

Yep, a nice black, all in one case for a days meals, with different compartments, it could also come with an all black with a white A animal pill pak

chasebayne
10-27-10, 9:59 pm
yes this seriously needs to happen, my biggest obstacle right now is eating enough to gain. i only want to rep the A if im gunna be carrying a cooler everywhere.

Firefist
11-01-10, 7:08 pm

yeah ive only seen one before. Barbender Vargo had one on lock when we visited his gym. Wish it was still availible as well.....

Cstlfx
11-02-10, 1:09 pm
Maybe Animal could team up with APT to put out a belt. They all ready do some customizable belts and the belts are superb.

N. Motta
11-02-10, 1:11 pm
Maybe Animal could team up with APT to put out a belt. They all ready do some customizable belts and the belts are superb.

Now thats a great idea

Thunder Chicken
01-21-11, 3:35 pm
this is me talking, i dont know about everyone else, but i am a big hunter/fisher and i like camo so i think maybe a mossy oak or a real tree camo something? i think it would be sweet like a black shirt with animal in camo or something like that. lol

Jay
01-21-11, 3:37 pm
A camo animal shirt would be cool. Something close- is the Military animal shirt in olive drab.

jaredwoot
01-21-11, 9:55 pm
Make a White Text Animal Iconic T (Red Animal M-Stak) shirt.
The animal words in white looks so sick and beast.
I would buy a ton of them.
Like this:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_yQnsDKP1QMA/TPhDJMOejwI/AAAAAAAACpM/_lWbxoMCH2Y/s400/157008_1597800137549_1012367703_31392055_6076533_n .jpg

N. Motta
01-21-11, 11:37 pm
Custom only for Evan, I believe.

Beach91
01-22-11, 9:59 am
Minus 30 here today, so how about a big thick grey heavy lined hoody, with a small black animal A on the front chest

NWSaint
01-23-11, 9:14 am
Personally, i'd love to see an all-black Animal T-shirt with just the "A" logo dead center..
The A-logo, like the one on the upper-left top corner of this page.. just the logo though,
nothing else.. hell yeah!

NW.

afxlalune
01-26-11, 4:36 pm
good case for store bag for the week ...

Jay
01-26-11, 8:01 pm
Minus 30 here today, so how about a big thick grey heavy lined hoody, with a small black animal A on the front chest

minus 30? How about an animal snow suit.

NWSaint
01-26-11, 9:19 pm
Personally, i'd love to see an all-black Animal T-shirt with just the "A" logo dead center..
The A-logo, like the one on the upper-left top corner of this page.. just the logo though,
nothing else.. hell yeah!

Shot.. I amost forgot, and the logo the size of a coaster, nothing monsterous, nothing that's gonna take up the
entire front of the shirt, just a small/med. logo dead center.. that'd be smooth!

PS- -30 is wayyyy beyond ridiculous........ damn.

NW.

Crave
01-26-11, 9:33 pm
good case for store bag for the week ...

Yeah i agree thatd be awesome. and i dont know if this has been made yet i saw it earlier in this thread, but a shaker bottle with just the logo would be cool..... or maybe a black shaker bottle with the white logo? but then again you couldnt see through the bottle....

more weight
03-14-11, 6:50 am
What is happening with these Animal stickers....... a big Black or White A on a transparent background????

Sprint
03-14-11, 8:31 pm
A good quality shaker & a water bottle would both be tops in my book.

B Con
03-14-11, 9:09 pm
Wow... look what I found in my closet...

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn130/BruteMaximus/0314012005.jpg

Sprint
03-14-11, 9:28 pm
Wow... look what I found in my closet...

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn130/BruteMaximus/0314012005.jpg

Ahh man I wish I'd had me one of those when I used to work the doors, that would've been sweet.

Jay
03-14-11, 11:58 pm
NICE shirt.. I like...

intoodeep25
03-15-11, 12:06 am
we just need more stuff period. i dont think it really matters what it is, just a fresh wave of a handfull of products would be very nice to see

Thunder Chicken
03-15-11, 12:39 am
i know Animal has a gym bag already, but it just big enough for my supplements, i think Animal should make one like this
http://i56.tinypic.com/2r3xr0m.jpg

i have one like this and i put my belts and wraps and such in it.

just a idea. a all black with a universal or big A on it!

Stone_Ghost
03-20-11, 12:16 am
Im not sure if/how many times this has been brought up, but military line of animal shirts. I was lucky enough to get the OD one out of the military can and got to thinkin

The green, yeah i can wear that to work no problems, but what about my next tour, nothin would scare taliban more than a 6'4'' guy runnin at em wearin a sand colored shirt with Animal written across my chest

Shirt colors in a nutshell

Green- Army
Black- Navy
Blue- Air Force
Arid- Deployed ops

RENFRO
03-20-11, 12:34 pm
Im not sure if/how many times this has been brought up, but military line of animal shirts. I was lucky enough to get the OD one out of the military can and got to thinkin

The green, yeah i can wear that to work no problems, but what about my next tour, nothin would scare taliban more than a 6'4'' guy runnin at em wearin a sand colored shirt with Animal written across my chest

Shirt colors in a nutshell

Green- Army
Black- Navy
Blue- Air Force
Arid- Deployed ops

Awesome idea right there ^ I'd definitely rep my Air Force Blue. I always thought it'd be sweet option to "add your favorite animal quote" or something to the shirt, ya know? Like have the designs exactly like they are now...but type in your favorite animal quote and have it printed on the back in the same style...I know that'd be somewhat difficult in terms of logistics...but hell, I'd be all over that shit. Just my .02

RENFRO

MRmichael.hooker
03-20-11, 12:50 pm

I would definently rock a Tan Animal T in my uniform overseas.

QUOTE=RENFRO;1086632]Awesome idea right there ^ I'd definitely rep my Air Force Blue. I always thought it'd be sweet option to "add your favorite animal quote" or something to the shirt, ya know? Like have the designs exactly like they are now...but type in your favorite animal quote and have it printed on the back in the same style...I know that'd be somewhat difficult in terms of logistics...but hell, I'd be all over that shit. Just my .02

RENFRO[/QUOTE]

This would be cool too, just would cost extra per person. Or you can have set quotes maybe, from different magazine ads or stuff. And people can just kinda custom their own tshirt. Pick a color and a quote for the back

jandirigma
03-21-11, 6:27 pm
I'd love to see an Animal lifting belt. Perhaps some decals or patches to slap on would be awesome.

Sprint
03-21-11, 7:24 pm
Animal gym ball??

jandirigma
03-21-11, 7:39 pm
Animal gym ball??

Interesting. I'd pack that in on all my trips, hehe! Nice idea.

jandirigma
03-21-11, 7:40 pm
This may seem pretty weird and pricey, but I'd like to see some lifting boots. They'd be a great help and would look pretty wicked, I reckon.

Phil800101
03-22-11, 1:41 am
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...patches. Similar to what is on the wrist wraps...maybe they could come in three sizes...small (maybe 1" x 1" or 2" x 2") medium ( 3" x 3" or 4" x 4") and large ( 6" x 6" or even 8" x 8"). They could come plain, so that they can be glued and/or sewn on.

Going with Animal's support for the military, perhaps a hook-and-loop backed 3" x 3" or 4" x 4" morale patch, in a color scheme that would work with ACU/ABU/Multicam etc (I'm thinking OD Green & Brown maybe, or Green and Tan?). Animal could hook up with someone like Mil-Spec Monkey (who makes badass morale patches) and do a run.

I know morale patches are pretty damn popular, and there are other websites I know that have worked with MSM to have custom patches made. I'm sure are men and women overseas would love to rep Animal on their gear.

Razor
03-22-11, 12:30 pm
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...patches. Similar to what is on the wrist wraps...maybe they could come in three sizes...small (maybe 1" x 1" or 2" x 2") medium ( 3" x 3" or 4" x 4") and large ( 6" x 6" or even 8" x 8"). They could come plain, so that they can be glued and/or sewn on.

Going with Animal's support for the military, perhaps a hook-and-loop backed 3" x 3" or 4" x 4" morale patch, in a color scheme that would work with ACU/ABU/Multicam etc (I'm thinking OD Green & Brown maybe, or Green and Tan?). Animal could hook up with someone like Mil-Spec Monkey (who makes badass morale patches) and do a run.

I know morale patches are pretty damn popular, and there are other websites I know that have worked with MSM to have custom patches made. I'm sure are men and women overseas would love to rep Animal on their gear.

I like this idea a lot. No telling how creative we can get with them in order to represent!

Phil800101
03-22-11, 12:48 pm
I like this idea a lot. No telling how creative we can get with them in order to represent!

Yup. Allows people to customize their own gear as opposed to Animal making a bunch of specific branded gear. Plus, it has been done in some ways...cloth patch on the wrist wraps, PVC on the gym bags.

The morale patch idea just came to me last night. I think those would be really popular, especially if it's in a color scheme that will work with most uniforms.

If anyone reading this is not familiar, here are plenty of examples of morale patches:

http://milspecmonkey.com/morale-page

jandirigma
03-22-11, 2:55 pm
Yup. Allows people to customize their own gear as opposed to Animal making a bunch of specific branded gear. Plus, it has been done in some ways...cloth patch on the wrist wraps, PVC on the gym bags.

The morale patch idea just came to me last night. I think those would be really popular, especially if it's in a color scheme that will work with most uniforms.

If anyone reading this is not familiar, here are plenty of examples of morale patches:

http://milspecmonkey.com/morale-page

Time for Animal to make patches! Besides, I think they'll look good on my trunks if I start fighting again, hehe! It's just gonna be such a versatile product if it comes out. Slap one on on anything and represent, done deal.

Stone_Ghost
03-22-11, 8:35 pm
Phil i gotta say , you the fuckin man on that idea. I'd be down fo some patches for sure.

Phil800101
03-22-11, 10:47 pm
Time for Animal to make patches! Besides, I think they'll look good on my trunks if I start fighting again, hehe! It's just gonna be such a versatile product if it comes out. Slap one on on anything and represent, done deal.

Phil i gotta say , you the fuckin man on that idea. I'd be down fo some patches for sure.

Thanks, I'm glad you guys like the idea!

Beach91
03-23-11, 9:00 am
Thanks, I'm glad you guys like the idea!

times 10 for that idea Phil, i agree with everyone, the patches would be good to customize all gear

ghost
03-23-11, 9:10 am

patches you say............................................... .................................................. ....

Razor
03-23-11, 10:33 am
patches you say............................................... .................................................. ....

Uh oh......

Phil800101
03-23-11, 10:48 am
times 10 for that idea Phil, i agree with everyone, the patches would be good to customize all gear

Glad you like it!

Uh oh......

Uh-oh is right...

ghost
03-23-11, 10:59 am
it's pretty funny that you guys are mentioning patches. i mentioned it MONTHS ago in the abc coordinators thread. :)

Razor
03-23-11, 11:03 am
Black Label Society those words come to mind when i think of patches and how these would turn out....i LOVE this idea

Phil800101
03-23-11, 12:39 pm
it's pretty funny that you guys are mentioning patches. i mentioned it MONTHS ago in the abc coordinators thread. :)

I know. And I mentioned it YEARS ago in here, lol. :)

Posted on 05-10-08:

What about an Animal patch? I'm thinking, just the "A" logo, white on black. Or, the "A" logo with the word Animal underneath it. Maybe it could also come in red and yellow to reflect the iconic logos. Something no bigger than standard Animal can lid. Maybe it could even come in a small size and a large size, so it could fit different sized items. This way, people could sew or even glue the patch onto all sorts of stuff to turn it into something Animal. You could make your own Animal lifting belt, straps, shirts, gym bag, shoes, towel, bandana, you name it.

Black Label Society those words come to mind when i think of patches and how these would turn out....i LOVE this idea

Indeed, glad you like it bro!

S.Vutov
03-23-11, 12:42 pm
I'd love to see an Animal lifting belt. Perhaps some decals or patches to slap on would be awesome.

The lifting belt is a very good idea

ghost
03-23-11, 12:57 pm
The lifting belt is a very good idea

used to have a lifting belt. didnt generate much interest, they got rid of it.

Mr. Dead
10-25-11, 3:32 pm

Animal:
http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=413

Universal:
http://www.universalusa.com/Universal/Products/Gear/Universal-Patch

Myron Gaines
10-25-11, 4:16 pm
All the Animal gear is sick. A long sleeve t-shirt or new sweatshirt would be cool with the colder weather blowing in

Universal Rep
10-27-11, 9:39 am
All the Animal gear is sick. A long sleeve t-shirt or new sweatshirt would be cool with the colder weather blowing in

I seem to remember ya could once buy a long sleeve thermal with the A logo embroidered on the back... Mebbe I'm wrong.

Razor
10-27-11, 9:46 am
I seem to remember ya could once buy a long sleeve thermal with the A logo embroidered on the back... Mebbe I'm wrong.

Could we see a possible return??

Shukin
10-27-11, 9:47 am
I still want a giant anima A on a shirt, that A is awesome.....

Universal Rep
10-27-11, 10:09 am
Could we see a possible return??

Dunno. Ur talkin' to the wrong man... Go over to USA for better clarification.

Solid Dreams
10-27-11, 11:44 am
We should use KK's drawings of Ox and Wrath for shirts. Have the incomplete version and have a"My body is a work in progress" or something.

C.Coronato
10-27-11, 4:46 pm

Was that only a LE shirt we did at the Arnold or Olympia? Those were great.

Universal Rep
10-27-11, 5:06 pm
Was that only a LE shirt we did at the Arnold or Olympia? Those were great.

I think they were available at some past Cage, but I thought Corporate sold it on Animalpak.com too?

Mr. Dead
10-27-11, 5:34 pm
I think they were available at some past Cage, but I thought Corporate sold it on Animalpak.com too?

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?24197-Animal-Gear-in-The-Cage...-Your-Fav&p=664855&viewfull=1#post664855
"My favorite item hands down was the black thermals.

Those things are bad ass and fit great. " - Big C

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?24197-Animal-Gear-in-The-Cage...-Your-Fav&p=664855&viewfull=1#post664855

"favorite items was the thermal shirt (great idea), black iconic animal t-shirt, and the black hat. " - blueIMlifter

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?24197-Animal-Gear-in-The-Cage...-Your-Fav&p=667357&viewfull=1#post667357
"straight black thermal with the small white A on the middle upper back like the t's " - arsilva

"i liked the black flexfit hats, but they sold out fast as hell. picked up one of the black thermal shirts though...good shit. the military style hats are pretty sick too, might have to pick one up if they make it to the shop. too bad i lost the free cage blackout shirt before making it back to jersey with it. " - bdb1513

etc...

Universal Rep
05-11-12, 11:59 am
Grey Animal Iconic... Who want?

JoshLandry
05-11-12, 12:01 pm

I deff would want a few in grey!!

JoshLandry
05-11-12, 12:04 pm
also what do you fella think about these rubber bracelets? I think they would sell like crazy, all black with Animal and the A on it and maybe and all yellow one with black Universal with the red man? What do you guys think i know a lot of people that wear these!

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k275/gstracer/silicon-wristband-bbcom_lg.jpg

Universal Rep
05-11-12, 12:08 pm
I deff would want a few in grey!!

Ur Universal, eh? This is Animal, haha...

also what do you fella think about these rubber bracelets? I think they would sell like crazy, all black with Animal and the A on it and maybe and all yellow one with black Universal with the red man? What do you guys think i know a lot of people that wear these!

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k275/gstracer/silicon-wristband-bbcom_lg.jpg

A big and mighty.... Meh.

JoshLandry
05-11-12, 12:11 pm
yes I'm Universal but I still love the animal brand and shirts as well!!

Mr. Dead
05-11-12, 12:34 pm

Do want...

SailinScotty
05-11-12, 1:20 pm

:::Raises hand::: I'd like one or two.

Razor
05-11-12, 1:31 pm

YES!

Beach91
05-11-12, 9:49 pm

i will take 2 please

and a black thermal that everyones in love with

wouldnt mind a military cadet hat... possibly tie in with a military promo....

N. Motta
05-11-12, 10:04 pm

Me

Bruiser
05-12-12, 9:33 am

I'll take two

TheDukeUSMC
05-13-12, 11:40 pm
1. Different types of water bottles and by that I mean different sizes and colors. I used to carry around a 1 gallon jug size
2. Bring back the military Animal T-shirt
3. More black t shirts with different quotes.

Cellardweller
05-14-12, 12:21 pm

That would be sick. Where and when? How's that XXL olive green in the military PAK can going?

Razor
05-14-12, 12:23 pm
1. Different types of water bottles and by that I mean different sizes and colors. I used to carry around a 1 gallon jug size

Hmmm didn't even think of the water jug. That would be sweet as hell with the Animal logo on it somewhere and it should come with a funnel (Universal-sized)! Be right back (*opens photoshop).

xrealityapproachesx
05-14-12, 4:25 pm
an animal belt is the coolest idea. i would definitely grab one.

Joe J
05-14-12, 6:02 pm

Here in england you can't buy a gallon bottle for shit. Trust me I've looked everywhere, even online. I NEED one of these!! if there was an animal one, even better!

rbowman91
05-14-12, 6:56 pm
I feel like an Animal shirt with the "Train.Eat.Grow" phrase on the back would be pretty cool

Universal Rep
05-15-12, 1:05 pm
an animal belt is the coolest idea. i would definitely grab one.

Available years ago... Expensive but quality. Didn't sell all too well so it wuz discontinued.

Universal Rep
05-15-12, 2:55 pm
Military Green Animal Iconic T comin later this month, limited edition for now. Grey Animal Iconic T comin after that if I got anything to say about it... Stay tuned.

Razor
05-15-12, 3:24 pm
Military Green Animal Iconic T comin later this month, limited edition for now. Grey Animal Iconic T comin after that if I got anything to say about it... Stay tuned.

YES!! Will the Green be Limited or a staple now at the Shop?

JasonG
05-15-12, 3:34 pm

Great news! My green iconic is in bad shape. Hopefully they make it 50/50 like the others as well. Shit would probably even buy the grey before the green.

Cellardweller
05-15-12, 6:33 pm
Will the military green be in the shop or in the PAK can again?

Beach91
05-15-12, 9:30 pm

Thank you

N. Motta
05-15-12, 10:39 pm

Thank you X2.

GUNS
05-16-12, 8:56 am
Hmmm didn't even think of the water jug. That would be sweet as hell with the Animal logo on it somewhere and it should come with a funnel (Universal-sized)! Be right back (*opens photoshop).

You got to do a all black jug of course! Different color "A" logo's. Red, Orange, White! And the cap has to have to logo on it as well!

GUNS
05-16-12, 8:57 am
Still pulling for a desert tan shirt with black Animal logo since alot of us military are in the sand box!

kcburrows
05-16-12, 9:06 am
jacked up about the green iconic shirt. i'm still waiting for an animal shaker cup. an all black one with the animal a on it! That'd be some sick shit!

Razor
05-16-12, 9:32 am
You got to do a all black jug of course! Different color "A" logo's. Red, Orange, White! And the cap has to have to logo on it as well!

Hmmm how would fellas feel about a black jug tho? Like visibility wise?

Shukin
05-16-12, 10:01 am
Still pulling for a desert tan shirt with black Animal logo since alot of us military are in the sand box!

I second this one, for our boys deployed over there where Guns is.

GUNS
05-16-12, 10:11 am
Hmmm how would fellas feel about a black jug tho? Like visibility wise?

It could have a clear visibility bar up the side. In my head, it looks damn sexy!

kcburrows
05-16-12, 10:55 am
It could have a clear visibility bar up the side. In my head, it looks damn sexy!

damn guns...great idea bro!

Universal Rep
05-16-12, 12:04 pm
Will the military green be in the shop or in the PAK can again?

It'll be available for sale in The Shop at Animalpak.com for about $20 or $21 bucks... And a portion of every sale will be donated to a military charity, TBD...

Other promos, like in Pak cans... Stay tuned later.

Universal Rep
05-16-12, 12:05 pm

I am workin on that...

jacked up about the green iconic shirt. i'm still waiting for an animal shaker cup. an all black one with the animal a on it! That'd be some sick shit!

I have heard rumors of a prototype design... Magical.

Mr. Dead
05-16-12, 12:24 pm
I am workin on that...

I have heard rumors of a prototype design... Magical.

alwayslasttoknow.jpg...

GUNS
05-16-12, 12:36 pm
It'll be available for sale in The Shop at Animalpak.com for about $20 or $21 bucks... And a portion of every sale will be donated to a military charity, TBD...
Thanks you Animal for supporting my brothers and sisters!

GUNS
05-16-12, 12:37 pm
I am workin on that...

Thanks U!

Saeger
05-17-12, 8:23 am
Love all of the ideas so far. How about some good workout gloves with the animal logo on the back? Just a thought.

Universal Rep
05-17-12, 8:58 am
Love all of the ideas so far. How about some good workout gloves with the animal logo on the back? Just a thought.

Workout gloves? Animal?

Just a heads up on the Universal Gear side, new vintage gym bags and "Universal Is Numero Uno" t-shirts should be available shortly...

Mr. Dead
05-17-12, 9:15 am
Workout gloves? Animal?

Just a heads up on the Universal Gear side, new vintage gym bags and "Universal Is Numero Uno" t-shirts should be available shortly...
Niiiiiice...!!!

Saeger
05-17-12, 10:00 am
Workout gloves? Animal?

not saying that I would personally purchase them. But from a marketing stance, they would sell. The animal logo is pretty much legendary so anything its on should sell.

Universal Rep
05-17-12, 10:27 am
not saying that I would personally purchase them. But from a marketing stance, they would sell. The animal logo is pretty much legendary so anything its on should sell.

Animal fanny pack?

Cellardweller
05-17-12, 10:31 am
Thats what the patches are for.

Saeger
05-17-12, 10:33 am
Animal fanny pack?

lol, okay I get. I had a brief moment of stupidity. I apologise. haha. No gloves, but a fanny pack now thats an idea. Ill take 3, lol.

Universal Rep
05-17-12, 10:34 am
Thats what the patches are for.

Wut this?
http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=413

Universal Rep
05-17-12, 10:35 am
lol, okay I get. I had a brief moment of stupidity. I apologise. haha. No gloves, but a fanny pack now thats an idea. Ill take 3, lol.

Haha, no need to apologize brotha. Sure, ya can slap the classic Animal logo on anythin, but that dont mean you should... It's gotta make sense.

kcburrows
05-17-12, 10:40 am
any talk of Animal gear for our sisters in iron? I'm gettin sick of my wife cuttin my old animal t's up so she can make it fit her! lol

Universal Rep
05-17-12, 10:47 am
any talk of Animal gear for our sisters in iron? I'm gettin sick of my wife cuttin my old animal t's up so she can make it fit her! lol

Can she cut it up into lingerie??? If so, I'd stop complainin, hahaha...

kcburrows
05-17-12, 1:35 pm

if you only knew brother!!! lmao... what she does is cuts the sleeves off then cuts two huge strips down the sides and ties em together...now dont get me wrong its sexy as hell, but i went from 7 a shirts to 3! lol now when she wears just the t's to bed...no complaints to be found!

Mr. Dead
05-17-12, 1:48 pm

They're called Mediums... *LOL*

korn_fed
05-17-12, 1:53 pm

Animal lingerie.
Bam.

Game Changer.

GUNS
05-17-12, 1:59 pm
Next will be the thong with an A logo on the front!

korn_fed
05-17-12, 2:01 pm

Next will be the thong with an A logo on the front!

can we expect to see a partnership with victorias secret in the near future?

kcburrows
05-17-12, 2:31 pm
Guns is on to something here...lets face it, those of us blessed enough to put up with out iron obsession do it they love us, can you imagine how much lingerie they'd buy if we came with some...all white wife beater with black A...black thongs, boyshirts, and for my boy guns and his lil lady a camo g string with just enough room to put the a on it! LMAO

GUNS
05-18-12, 1:31 am
^^lmfao^^

Sandman
05-24-12, 12:15 pm
Any update on the OD green shirts? The ones I got from the PAK cans are getting a little wore out since I wear them everday under my uniform. Would love to buy 5 2XL's to replace my XL's there getting a little small.

RafMorris37
05-24-12, 10:56 pm
This thread is to help out all the good fellas over at Animal... Anyone feel we need to add anything? Water bottles? Shaker bottles? Gym bag? Lifting straps? Be heard...

How about some new gear!!! more hardcore animal clothes (Bad Ass)!!! How about signing CEDRIC McMillan!!!!! An all out war to see who is the hardest animal in the gym and onstage!!!! How about first time competitors compete for a month supply of animalpak and universalnutrition!!

Diverman246
05-25-12, 1:24 am
A gym bag would be fucking great.

Razor
05-25-12, 9:54 am
A gym bag would be fucking great.

There already is a gym bag bro.

Beowulf
05-25-12, 10:39 am

Maybe he meant fanny pack?

Universal Rep
05-25-12, 11:39 am

Not a Universal gym bag...

Universal Rep
05-25-12, 11:40 am

Wut color tan is the right color tan?

Mr. Dead
05-25-12, 11:42 am

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/xzserg/xzserg1005/xzserg100500001/6911017-desert-digital-camouflage-fabric.jpg

naturalguy
05-25-12, 11:43 am

Here are two different tans, which one looks right guys?

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/IMAG1019.jpg

Mr. Dead
05-25-12, 11:45 am
The one on the right...

Universal Rep
05-25-12, 11:53 am
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/xzserg/xzserg1005/xzserg100500001/6911017-desert-digital-camouflage-fabric.jpg

That looks like desert camo, no?

Ha, nice...

Mr. Dead
05-25-12, 11:54 am
That looks like desert camo, no?

Ha, nice...

Yep... I see it daily, here at work...

Universal Rep
05-25-12, 11:57 am
Yep... I see it daily, here at work...

I believe camo might be down the road... Right now, lookin just at desert tan...

So who's in the military and left tan or right tan?

Shukin
05-25-12, 12:49 pm

I believe camo might be down the road... Right now, lookin just at desert tan...

So who's in the military and left tan or right tan?

Gotta get Guns to confirm the color, as for me, I would wear both proudly. It would be cool if the Military edition had on the back under the A, limited edition and name of charity like the LE cage gear.

GUNS
05-25-12, 1:44 pm
The one on the right is the one I would go with if your going for the desert tan feel. With black logo, that will looks sick.

The real issue you will not be able to please all the services. Marines wear a green T, Navy wears a brown T, AirForce wears the one like you have in the pic on the left, and I have lost track with the Army, cause they keep changing uniforms so damn much. Thats why the Tan on the right is better suited for all of us! Im Navy, I wear the digital Type II deserts, and we wear brown. Tan supports all of the services!

Universal Rep
05-25-12, 2:38 pm
The one on the right is the one I would go with if your going for the desert tan feel. With black logo, that will looks sick.

The real issue you will not be able to please all the services. Marines wear a green T, Navy wears a brown T, AirForce wears the one like you have in the pic on the left, and I have lost track with the Army, cause they keep changing uniforms so damn much. Thats why the Tan on the right is better suited for all of us! Im Navy, I wear the digital Type II deserts, and we wear brown. Tan supports all of the services!

Please all the services? Why not make one for each of the services???

Assumin the current green T is for the Marines, AF is the lighter one on the left... The one on the right is for which service then?

N. Motta
05-25-12, 3:33 pm
The one of the right in the pic.

GUNS
05-25-12, 3:47 pm

Assumin the current green T is for the Marines, AF is the lighter one on the left... The one on the right is for which service then?Army!

Navy wears a brown.

This is it!
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv284/Redflame6/100_0068-1.jpg

Shukin
05-25-12, 3:51 pm

Assumin the current green T is for the Marines, AF is the lighter one on the left... The one on the right is for which service then?

I'll buy at least one of each. If they come with Pak or Flex, even better.

Universal Rep
05-25-12, 4:31 pm
Army!

Navy wears a brown.

This is it!
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv284/Redflame6/100_0068-1.jpg

So brown is the only one missin? And ur wearin a brown T? Or is that tan?

Razor
05-25-12, 4:35 pm
I can't remember who brought up this idea but i did a quick prototype while the boss was away so here:

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae273/razorbeast9/animal%20graphics/water.jpg

N. Motta
05-25-12, 8:04 pm
I can't remember who brought up this idea but i did a quick prototype while the boss was away so here:

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae273/razorbeast9/animal%20graphics/water.jpg

Could we get it in glass? Or at least a BPA free jug?

GUNS
05-26-12, 12:36 am
So brown is the only one missin? And ur wearin a brown T? Or is that tan?brown

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae273/razorbeast9/animal%20graphics/water.jpgRight here! That is awesome!

brick13
05-26-12, 10:37 am

This ^^^ ...legendary!

Razor
05-26-12, 11:34 am
This ^^^ ...legendary!

Appreciate it fellas. It was all done by photoshop so was kinda happy how it turned out.

JasonG
05-29-12, 10:05 am

That would be killer!

Beach91
05-29-12, 6:04 pm

Hate to go against popular opinion, but i think its a little too commercial

I would prefer a clear water jug, with a black cap with a little white A on it

N. Motta
05-29-12, 7:02 pm
Hate to go against popular opinion, but i think its a little too commercial

I would prefer a clear water jug, with a black cap with a little white A on it

I agree.

TigerAce01
05-29-12, 9:59 pm
This ^^^ ...legendary!

Love the graphic...how about making a clear measurement sidebar to measure with? And a large cap so the big ass supp scoops fit?

-Ace

Universal Rep
05-31-12, 9:14 am
Looks like a PT grey Animal Iconic has a very high chance it will be done based on the poll...

Sprint
05-31-12, 9:18 am

I want!

And the suggestion on a clear one is a good shout as well

Razor
05-31-12, 9:19 am
Looks like a PT grey Animal Iconic has a very high chance it will be done based on the poll...

Awesome!

GUNS
05-31-12, 9:49 am

That will look pretty sick!

Also:
http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=422

Universal Rep
05-31-12, 11:54 am
That will look pretty sick!

Also:
http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/product.cfm?id=422

Yup... Limited edition military green Iconic is now in stock...

kcburrows
05-31-12, 1:04 pm
Yup... Limited edition military green Iconic is now in stock...

just ordered mine before they ran out...sick ass shirt for sure!!!

GUNS
05-31-12, 3:50 pm
Universal Rep, are these the same as the last time they were put out or different.

Joe J
05-31-12, 5:25 pm
QUOTE=Razor;1228042]I can't remember who brought up this idea but i did a quick prototype while the boss was away so here:

http://i979.photobucket.com/albums/ae273/razorbeast9/animal%20graphics/water.jpg[/QUOTE]

Oh my fucking god I need this!!! There is NOWHERE in the uk that you can get hold of a gallon jud, and I really mean nowhere!

Honey Badger
06-01-12, 11:33 am
Yes I definitly whould go for the entire STAck combo. Ann animal Gym bag, Animal shake bottle, animal T shirt and gym shorts. " Im in the process of designing my own Animal Iconic T shirt." it will be a surprise . " I Will show it to you all when I finish it." one clue of its design.." red and Black

Universal Rep
06-15-12, 9:00 am
Animal shaker... Wut would it look like? Wut features would it have? How much would it cost? Discuss.

Shukin
06-15-12, 9:07 am
Animal shaker... Wut would it look like? Wut features would it have? How much would it cost? Discuss.

Clear with the Animal 'A', and preferably a blenderbottle. I never get chunks in my realgains using a blender bottle. As for price, $6.99 to $8.99 for a blenderbottle.

Tiger
06-15-12, 9:13 am
I HATE black shaker bottles - you can't see through it to measure properly. So none of that please?

A feature I've had on one shaker that I loved was ml on one side and ounces on the other side. In the UK we don't use ounces very much, so when my Universal supps say "Mix with 6 ounces of water" my brain just shuts down...

Kowboy
06-15-12, 9:16 am
I would say the transparent black or the see through grey, and ANIMAL. in white along the side and with a black lid. I really like the blender bottles as well or even the bottles that the Universal shaker is in.

JasonG
06-15-12, 9:39 am
I'll only use the blender bottle type design now. Black wouldn't bother me; I just eyeball it anyway when I add water, but if it could be made in a see thru black with a clear of white Animal logo that would be cool I think.

naturalguy
06-15-12, 9:50 am
I HATE black shaker bottles - you can't see through it to measure properly. So none of that please?

A feature I've had on one shaker that I loved was ml on one side and ounces on the other side. In the UK we don't use ounces very much, so when my Universal supps say "Mix with 6 ounces of water" my brain just shuts down...

I would say the transparent black or the see through grey, and ANIMAL. in white along the side and with a black lid. I really like the blender bottles as well or even the bottles that the Universal shaker is in.

Transparent black/grey is an option

Shukin
06-15-12, 9:57 am
Transparent black/grey is an option

Is Blender Bottle an option? I pay more for them because they work, everything mixes and they don't leak. I have some bb.com black ones with grey tops, personally I prefer clear so I can make sure I'm not getting chunks or anything stuck to the bottom.

JoshLandry
06-15-12, 10:06 am
personally I like the same design that the Universal shaker cups have. I like the fact that you can fit the shaker cup in a cars cup holder that a nice feature. and those style cups last! I say clear or smoke color with the Animal A on one side and the. New Animal logo on the.hats from the Arnold sideways up the cup.

Razor
06-15-12, 10:25 am
Transparent black with Animal in jet black and a black top. Pure stealth.

naturalguy
06-15-12, 10:28 am
Is Blender Bottle an option? I pay more for them because they work, everything mixes and they don't leak. I have some bb.com black ones with grey tops, personally I prefer clear so I can make sure I'm not getting chunks or anything stuck to the bottom.

In my opinion for it to be Animal it would have to be unique, blender bottles are good but this should be a totally custom design. The other issue with Blender Bottles is that you pay a premium for their name and patented design which drives up the cost.

Razor
06-15-12, 10:33 am
In my opinion for it to be Animal it would have to be unique, blender bottles are good but this should be a totally custom design. The other issue with Blender Bottles is that you pay a premium for their name and patented design which drives up the cost.

YES!

Shukin
06-15-12, 10:46 am

I understand the cost issue, I would rather spend more for something that works properly. I guess I am a function over fashion kind of guy. I have seen other companies using blender bottles and the cost not high at all.

Just giving my opinion, I spend extra for blender bottles, any other bottle has to be $1.99 or less for me, because they always fall short. After using blender bottles I can't use those plastic inserts, the chocolate chunks in ultra whey pro get stuck!

naturalguy
06-15-12, 10:52 am
I understand the cost issue, I would rather spend more for something that works properly. I guess I am a function over fashion kind of guy. I have seen other companies using blender bottles and the cost not high at all.

Just giving my opinion, I spend extra for blender bottles, any other bottle has to be $1.99 or less for me, because they always fall short. After using blender bottles I can't use those plastic inserts, the chocolate chunks in ultra whey pro get stuck!

I hear ya, like I said I like Blender Bottles but they are not the only ones that work well. I don't get any chunks using the current Universal shakers.

Mr. Dead
06-15-12, 11:00 am
I hear ya, like I said I like Blender Bottles but they are not the only ones that work well. I don't get any chunks using the current Universal shakers.

Agreed...

Shukin
06-15-12, 11:01 am

Agreed...

Perhaps I need a sample.....hahaa

Universal Rep
06-15-12, 11:16 am

I personally dont agree it has to be custom... But it has to fit the Animal image, has to be 100% functional with no frills and be reliable.

Tiger
06-15-12, 11:20 am
I placed an order 2 weeks ago for some new t-shirts (hopefully get it soon - it sucks being over the pond), and I was considering getting the Universal shaker... Now I wish I did! Gutted...

Shukin
06-15-12, 11:57 am
I personally dont agree it has to be custom... But it has to fit the Animal image, has to be 100% functional with no frills and be reliable.

Wow, we agree on something.......lol

HIGA MONSTER
06-15-12, 12:12 pm
Boom. Headshot...