PDA

View Full Version : Future ANIMAL GEAR?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Universal Rep
02-08-07, 12:33 pm
This thread is to help out all the good fellas over at Animal... Anyone feel we need to add anything? Water bottles? Shaker bottles? Gym bag? Lifting straps? Be heard...

vik
02-08-07, 12:35 pm
i would like a shaker bottle that would be sick.

HAWK
02-08-07, 12:38 pm
Gym bag, fuck yeah. Shaker bottle would be sick too.

focused
02-08-07, 12:40 pm
Fuck yeah brothers, i mentioned this in another thread, but a GYM BAG def. i think every animal would have one, big enough to hold the cans of animal pak, nitro, mstak, or whatever, plus everything else.

i second a shaker bottle....a good one, not like those shitty gnc ones.

ANYTHING with the Animal "A" on it....is just straight up nasty

Maharg
02-08-07, 12:44 pm
I would take the Gym bag and bottle on the first day.

Universal Rep
02-08-07, 12:47 pm
Here's that gym bag thread fellas: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=2115

I'm guessing if it's gonna sport the Animal logo, it's gonna be a basic, no frills type item. Simple, sweet and to the point...

HAWK
02-08-07, 1:01 pm
An Animal bandana would be good shit, I wear one to the gym almost every day anyway, rockin the "A" would be that much better.

COLE
02-08-07, 1:14 pm
A gallon jug for water, Animal style. All black with the logo.

The water bottle would be cool too. I would like one of those if they make it to the Gear line up.

Giant Killer
02-08-07, 1:34 pm
first and foremost, a shaker cup would sell like hotcakes! A hardcore one, of course...
a bandanna would be the shit! like all black with the animal logo on the front like your a hardcore kung fu iron bender

ldskenpo
02-08-07, 1:54 pm
i like the gym bag idea- just basic black with the "A" logo large enough to use

my wife bouhgt me one of those nalgene wide mouthed 32 oz water bottles, i like it alot-makes it easy to mix the shock therapy, storm, nitro g, etc- again straight black sporting the logo

as far as a bandana- same suggestion the other guy said but make it big enough to use do-rag style.

bring back the non-zip hooded sweatshirt- and put the sayings on the front

BRING BACK THE ANIMALPAK YELLOW T-SHIRT

The Fate
02-08-07, 1:56 pm
I know Im not the smartest man to walk the earth, but personally, everything animal/universal makes is 100%...everything works, bags, shakers, supps, shirts are great too....but can i make a suggestion...how about some shirts (please make bigger than 2xl!!!!!) with pictures from the journey, or just "Animalpak-ish" pictures on them...THAT is a way to rep animalpak

aeon
02-09-07, 1:23 am
Other than the Animal gym-bag...

How about a heavy-duty weight lifting belt, black with the Animal Logo on the back in white of course! Simple, and will get the job done.

Just an idea, thanks

aeon

rev8ball
02-09-07, 2:22 am
This thread is to help out all the good fellas over at Animal... Anyone feel we need to add anything? Water bottles? Shaker bottles? Gym bag? Lifting straps? Be heard...

All of the above.
Plus, how about things that are non-workout related, like a trucker wallet? Hey, I'm an ANIMAL outside the gym, too!

hjayss
02-09-07, 2:54 am
a shaker bottle would be nice to.

BODYBUILDER532
02-09-07, 9:27 am
HELL YEA a ANIMAL JUG all black with the "A" on it htat would be sick and a gym bag, but hell yea a gallon jug i refill my gallon jug every day and drink at the least a allon of water i would pay a deasent price for a gallon jug with the 'A' logo i already have the window cling on the truck i need a bigger one though like 8 inchs across htat would be sick!!!

if yall do the jug pm me ill ill take one right off the bat!!!

PEACE

naturalguy
02-09-07, 10:02 am
I am in for the gym bag.

A shaker bottle is a GREAT idea.

Equipment like straps, belt, elbow wraps, etc. would all sell well.

Hollywood
02-09-07, 10:09 am
Put me in for the shaker bottle too. Simple, clear with a black top and a big black A on it. Good advertisement too, I (along with most of the guys here I would assume) bring a shake with me to class/work everyday.

Riesjs
02-09-07, 11:15 am
The feeling is mutual...bring on the shaker bottle

Some pull-over hoodies would be sweet too

COLE
02-09-07, 11:38 am
All of the above.
Plus, how about things that are non-workout related, like a trucker wallet? Hey, I'm an ANIMAL outside the gym, too!

Hey I was thinking about something on my drive in to work this morning. How about an Animal Energy Drink? Call it "Animal Fuel" or something, one that blows all the others out of the water, A real energy drink.

MO_500057
02-09-07, 12:05 pm
Yeah I think all the ideas being dropped are great. A hoodie being a really good one, the shaker would sell like hot cakes. I have a watch thing too maybe an animal watch. Plain black with the logo on the face, and unstead of a few numbers it could say gym on the 12 and 6. Just an idea. Good luck with it just let me know, I'll buy my share.

hjayss
02-10-07, 5:21 am
I am in for the gym bag.

A shaker bottle is a GREAT idea.

Equipment like straps, belt, elbow wraps, etc. would all sell well.

Yeah nice call on the belt to bro man this should be called the marketing section of animal pak lol.

never_2_big
02-10-07, 6:28 am
all this shit sounds sick, definately the hoodie and gallon jug that shit would be sweet...

eblnyc
02-10-07, 10:59 am
I know that Iam the only female member of this forum but I take my training as serious as any man! I went from 111 back in august to 125 and i am getting stronger! Please at least make shirts in a mens small! i would really love to have one!

BeastofBurden
02-10-07, 12:53 pm
You are far from the only woman here.. where's Toni at when u need her? You're not alone, don't worry.

Anyways.. Shaker bottle is a def. and definetly hooded non-zip sweatshirt with a huge A on it

NickSP
02-10-07, 3:26 pm
I know that Iam the only female member of this forum but I take my training as serious as any man! I went from 111 back in august to 125 and i am getting stronger! Please at least make shirts in a mens small! i would really love to have one!

lol You are NOT the only woman here, Toni's jumpin about she's even got legionnaire status (soon to be wactchman, or watchwoman I guess) and like 500 some odd posts. Built's runnin around somewhere too, and she looks great as well, possibly the best back I've seen on a girl.

PrometheusCon
02-10-07, 3:53 pm

I am a small man but I understand your shirt problems. I ordered the smallest "Shut the Fuck Up and Train" shirt and when it got to me I felt weak. The arms were huge as well as the rest of the shirt. I had to tailor it myself to fit my 120lb 5'2'' frame.

Jimmy
02-10-07, 4:25 pm
hell ya gallon jug, but not made out of shitty milk carton plastic, use the same plastic they make those nalgene water bottles out of so it will last.

Revolutionary
02-10-07, 4:42 pm
I think the hoodie will be some dope shit....... Just don't kill it on the price.... a decent hoodie for a decent price that will go well...... Just my opinion....

Toni69
02-10-07, 5:05 pm
Gym bag, fuck yeah. Shaker bottle would be sick too.

Definitely down with the gym bag and water bottle/shakers....and of course your shirts in female sizes, however I realize it may not be in high demand right now. I bet that will change soon as word spreads about this forum and Universal products.

NickSP
02-10-07, 5:17 pm
See Toni's here now! lol and as far as the word spreading, it has definitely started, just a couple days ago we celebrated the 3,000th member............we're already at 3,151 now

Toni69
02-10-07, 5:24 pm
See Toni's here now! lol and as far as the word spreading, it has definitely started, just a couple days ago we celebrated the 3,000th member............we're already at 3,151 now

Hi Nick!

Well, I meant within the female community. Then again, I don't if Universal is really interested in going that route anyway, which is understandable.
I can't believe how large this forum has become already..well, actually I do believe it. This is a great forum. And, Nick, thank you for that nice comment in the watchman thread...you didnt have to do that. Very sweet of you and it really made my day.

NickSP
02-10-07, 5:46 pm
Well if it made your day then that makes my day.

Although, the only problem is that when you get mod status that means there's no one above you to yell at you to control your hormones lmao....

christhemuss
02-10-07, 9:56 pm
Has Animal ever made a keyband product..?
I sure as hell would have bought one if they sell it..Cool to have it hanging out of the pocket during training..
Something for the forum members to buy??

Stop me if this is a stupid question..

Revolutionary
02-10-07, 10:01 pm
STOOOOOOPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!! lol just kidding man if thats wat u want then hey youv'e got the right to ask for it!

christhemuss
02-10-07, 10:11 pm
Yeah..I really want one..! I just though that asking a major company to produce something would be difficult..
But hope they will...

man in black
02-10-07, 11:23 pm
Lifting straps and bring back the Animal belt!

whatnow5
02-11-07, 9:22 pm
I was looking for one a while ago, and was dissapointed to see that they didn't have one. I would deffinately buy it if it was available.

Liftbig21
02-11-07, 11:32 pm
Shaker,Bandana,Gym bag=Fuck yeahhhh

cable
02-12-07, 11:31 am
man that would be awsome then my keys could evvn be hardcore lol

ultimatefighter
02-12-07, 2:02 pm
basically, the point of this thread is that if you put the animal logo on a piece of elephant shit, we would line up to buy it.

also, I would like bigger posters.

Angst
02-12-07, 2:34 pm

I think adding women's clothes is a great idea. I love wearing the Animal shirts to the gym, school, and pretty much everywhere. It'll be cool if I can get my girl to wear it too.
Also I think Animal lifting straps is gonna kick ass, I'd die to get that.

Barron
02-12-07, 2:51 pm
From what people say it looks like they wouldnt be able to produce shaker bottles fast enough. i know i'd want one. And definitely a bag too.

Maybe some Animal Cologne... you can smell like a musty old gym all day!

But seriously... a good shaker bottle would be great. I bought maybe the only good one GNC every sold and that was bout 3 or 4 years ago and i still use it... the new ones are awful.
Someone on here mentioned a keychain in some other post... i have a little leather lifting belt keychain... something like that with the "A" on it i think would be awesome.. just a thought

pump or die
02-12-07, 3:26 pm
an animal wallet would be awesome, also an animal bumper sticker, with a quote from the journey on it, that would go great with the window cling they already sell. also a key lanyard with the animal "A" on it. animal stuff thats good inside as well as outside the gym.

Kon_Rock
02-12-07, 3:45 pm
How bout black rubber bands for ya wrist that say like "The Haves and The Have Not." And Then Say Animal on it. To Remind ya all day when you wanna cheat on a meal or lay there on the couch instead of gettin to the gym.

cope_man
02-12-07, 3:47 pm
an animal shaker would be sweet, but maybe make it 32 oz., kinda hard to fit all the goodies of a homemade gainer shake into 20-25 oz. shakers.

focused
02-12-07, 3:53 pm
How bout black rubber bands for ya wrist that say like "The Haves and The Have Not." And Then Say Animal on it. To Remind ya all day when you wanna cheat on a meal or lay there on the couch instead of gettin to the gym.

good idea.

Jewfro
02-12-07, 4:50 pm
oooh all this stuff seems cool, my only thing would be on the shaker bottle, you guys should put that second hole on the top to let the air out. You can basically force feed yourself a shake with those things. And that gallon jug seems like a cool idea, but maybe with a big mouth hole or something so you can clean it. After a few days of refilling them they start to smell like something died in it.

Obelix
02-12-07, 4:58 pm
I want anything to be animal!!! animal jewely!!!

Big George
02-12-07, 5:45 pm
bring back the non-zip hooded sweatshirt- and put the sayings on the front

I'd buy one of those - I like the shirts, but a sweatshirt would be awesome - gotta be a hoodie tho!

cable
02-12-07, 6:44 pm
if your gonna put an animal shaker bottle into production make sure the label can stand up to the washing machine. I cannot tell you how many shaker bottle i have lost to that thing

JUGGERNAUT
02-12-07, 6:53 pm
I walk in the gym with nothing but the clothing on me but I always wanted to have a pair of very heavy duty ANIMAL (just the A on it would be cool) Lifting Straps for heavy reps on the deads. When they had them I bought the Cardillo Lever A LOGO Belt too

never_2_big
02-12-07, 7:08 pm
how bout a wrist band with the letter wwmd on it
WHAT WOULD MACHINE DO

JoshLandry
02-14-07, 9:13 pm
well just was thinkin how i would like to have an animal hat fatigue hat. Ya know like a black army fatigue hat what do you guys think. it would be nice in the gym instead of a winter hat. and even out i would wear it

NickSP
02-14-07, 9:37 pm
Don't know what a fatigue hat is, but I've seen the trucker cap and always thought it would be cool to have like a normal cap. I think we should give em some time though lol it sounds like they've got the shirts and possibly a gym bag to work on

JoshLandry
02-14-07, 9:40 pm
well this is waht it is just with an animal logo

http://www.goldsgear.com/cgi-bin/frontrunner.cgi?ri=111&rc=GGYM&rs=T&ro=T&pln=AC&pid=ACCA&pm=CAPS&sid=GG76&whs=GRR&bu=0&ki=&ctc=2

Hercules
02-15-07, 11:10 am
I really dig the trucker's hat. Be happy with that.

If the product is worth producing (i.e. a lot of people buying) then it'll be sold. Interesting idea, but not sure what the demand is for a hat named after the ruler of a communist country (Fidel cap).

G Diesel
02-15-07, 11:23 am
I like those kind of military hats a lot... That is a good call. An all black version of that cap with the "A" logo would be sick.

Word is there is a new and improved incarnation of the trucker cap ready for the Arnold. Looking forward to copping one of those. Peace, G

Toni69
02-15-07, 11:35 am
Don't know what a fatigue hat is, but I've seen the trucker cap and always thought it would be cool to have like a normal cap. I think we should give em some time though lol it sounds like they've got the shirts and possibly a gym bag to work on

Like an army pattern..military look...they call it fatigues. I would definitely want one of those, with NY on the back or wherever your from, and the Animal logo on the front...cool shit.

Cheko
02-15-07, 11:39 am
I would go with the Fatigue hat, all cloth, the kind you can pull on tight (bill fowared or reversed). I personally never liked Trucker/Ball caps. I got a Welder's hat, it's ancient. Basically skull cap with a small bill. Damn thing is Blue with white polk-a-dots, love the way it fits ...

focused
02-15-07, 11:46 am
I agree w/ G-Diesel on this one, that hat would be sick.....but i'm still waiting for that kick ass gym bag. haha

ghost
02-15-07, 3:07 pm
ill tell ya this much. id buy the trucker hat...fatigue hat...and a regular hat..

Aggression
02-15-07, 3:47 pm
Put out a gym bag and a hoodie and I'm buying both the first chance I get.

COLE
02-15-07, 3:57 pm
How about a Polo for those Animals around the office.

naturalguy
02-15-07, 4:04 pm
How about a Polo for those Animals around the office.

a polo is not exactly "animal" style lol

projekt.lp
02-15-07, 4:57 pm
How about a set of hardcore Animal dog tags!

COLE
02-15-07, 5:03 pm
a polo is not exactly "animal" style lol

True, but if you have to wear one it may as well have the logo on it. Don't mater what shirt you wear if your an Animal as long as you know who you are. This is just a way of letting others know what you stand for.

Policy where I work is collard shirt, I can sport the Animal gear at work that's just that much better as far as I'm concerned.

projekt.lp
02-15-07, 5:16 pm
Sleeveless or Short sleeve compression shirts with the Animal logo on the middle of the chest similar to the ones that Under Armour makes would be awesome also. Shirts and hoodies that say "The Legion" on the front in destressed Animal lettering and the Animal log on the middle of the upper back would be cool too.

JoshLandry
02-15-07, 5:38 pm
deff military hats in black with the animal logo. im just not the type to wear a trucker hat but a fatigue hat i would deff rock thats shit with pride

USMC_Muscle
02-15-07, 5:49 pm
i agree w gym bag water bottle n shaker bottle wouldnt be bad idea either, i would like to see mesh shorts instead of the cotton ones w the A on it too

Jasmina
02-15-07, 6:42 pm
A cheesy tank top that would have "ANIMALBABE" printed on it!

Jasmina
02-15-07, 6:45 pm
Come to think of it, I might just buy any M size shirt in stock and wear it as a dress!

Polar Bear
02-15-07, 7:12 pm
Definately need a shaker and a bag. And I have suggested bigger posters before as well. There is only one offered in 24X36.

JoshLandry
02-15-07, 8:08 pm
animal shaker or big wattle bottle would be sick

k1usa
02-15-07, 8:42 pm
Lets talk about this one.....e mail me k1usa@comcast.net...cell 925-351-6969....have some ideas here...

Russ

philroy
02-16-07, 3:45 pm
the gym bag mos def... the shaker, i think the sippy cup from GNC is decent, except the friggan seal always comes out after 5 or 6 washes in the machine.
as for the gym bag, i like the idea of two pockets on the end, maybe w/enough support to stand up on itself?
one pocket for the belt, the other for straps/ chalk.
internal pockets so your packs wont rip open and all, then your bag'll smell like piss from your drenched clothes/supps mixing.
i like the wristband idea w/the quote from focused "The Haves and The Have Not."

satanonthebeech
02-17-07, 6:25 pm
What happened to the belt from the owner's manual? That thing is badass, I'd kill for one of those!

NickSP
02-17-07, 6:53 pm
basically, the point of this thread is that if you put the animal logo on a piece of elephant shit, we would line up to buy it.

Pretty true, any new product will work. It sounds like the bag and shaker cup seem to be the most in-demand products, with the belt getting honorable mention. I know things are probably already busy with the shirts, but any word U Rep?

and personally, I also really like the ideas of straps and mesh shorts

USMC_Muscle
02-18-07, 6:23 am
From my understanding that the songs that are on the animal dvd's were specially made for them. I think that a soundtrack, I know its only three songs, but that would set the mood for the gym. Instead of having to listen to the dvd before I go. Everything else suggested is great stuff.

mattpatt
02-19-07, 2:53 pm
Absolutely on the gym bag!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Black and with the Animal A on it ..... Make it high quality ........... Same with the shaker bottle .......

Also ......... how bout ....... Big Ass gray sweatshirts with the captions on the front .......... Big Ass Animal A on the back ......... or the A on the front captions on the back ......... or just the Animal A huge on the front!

Just a thought ......

maddawg
02-19-07, 5:00 pm
heavy duty gym bags, i take mine everywhere and it gets the shit beat outta it, what about shirts like that animal reps and people had last year at the arnold classic, a dicke style work shirt with a big ass A on the back of it.

spartan300
02-19-07, 5:12 pm
An Animal bandana would be good shit, I wear one to the gym almost every day anyway, rockin the "A" would be that much better.

I second that motion!

hjayss
02-20-07, 2:49 am
I like those kind of military hats a lot... That is a good call. An all black version of that cap with the "A" logo would be sick.

Word is there is a new and improved incarnation of the trucker cap ready for the Arnold. Looking forward to copping one of those. Peace, G

Man fitted army style gray/black aww man I wouold be all over that mancant wear my skully in the summer.

Arbalest
02-20-07, 5:06 am
I really want one of those beanie hats w/ the rims...

those are awesome

xenrus
02-20-07, 5:35 am
yeagh military like hat would be cool , a Logo on the front and one of the slogans like "Get out of my face" or somethin on the back , man i can imagine me wearing that hat :)

JoshLandry
02-20-07, 3:39 pm
we should deff try and get a military hat guys that shit would be fucking awesome. i think that they look sick on you

king1
02-22-07, 3:48 am
I wanna see .......
1.animal Straps
2.animal Belt
3. 3 more animal dvd's
4. Thicker animal sweatshirt
5. more shirts

focused
02-22-07, 11:28 am
there are soon to be 3 animal dvds out CHEST, ARMS, DELTS (coming soon), but also read that if you go to the Arnold and visit the cage they'll have a dvd that'll include bits and pieces of 5 animal dvds....so two more on the way, i believe

Bulldozin727
02-22-07, 11:38 am
[QUOTE=COLE;23681]A gallon jug for water, Animal style. All black with the logo.

Hell yeah, that would be sick bro. A black gallon water jug with Animal A logo. That would be fucking bad ass. A nice big solid black gym bag with Logo and necessary compartments would be sweet as well. Hope all this shit comes to fruition! Peace Easy~ Nick

Bulldozin727
02-22-07, 11:41 am
Definately need a shaker and a bag. And I have suggested bigger posters before as well. There is only one offered in 24X36.

Yeah, bigger posters would be tight. I would plaster those things all over my walls. Peace Easy~ Nick

ryanlemley1
02-22-07, 12:43 pm
i'd like to see a gray ANIMAL skully, same ol' logo on the front and like someone else mentioned "LEGION" on the back would be cool. All the requests coming in sound awesome, would also like to see the old school ANIMAL shirt, the one everybody mentioned before. Maybe yellow with the red on it. Train Hard!!

Lar-Dog
02-22-07, 2:08 pm
....but can i make a suggestion...how about some shirts (please make bigger than 2xl!!!!!) with pictures from the journey, or just "Animalpak-ish" pictures on them...THAT is a way to rep animalpak

as far as a bandana- same suggestion the other guy said but make it big enough to use do-rag style.

Gotta agree with you guys on these!
And a shaker bottle that's half-assed decent. The ones out there nowdays just plain suck!!!

benmatthews90
02-22-07, 5:11 pm
how about a animal belt
black leather/canvas with a massive iron animal A.

Cr4zYH3aD
02-22-07, 5:19 pm
A shaker bottle. belt, more shirts... DVD for beginner maybe.

Hardcore animal dog tags would be funny.

OldeIron
02-22-07, 6:22 pm
A hoodie would be siiick, Im down for it all!!!!

coolbrez4u
02-22-07, 6:46 pm
I second the Polo type collared shirts. My work dress code requires a collared shirt as well. Animals work behind desks too!! The dickies style work shirt would be awesome.

Finally, how about an old style Y back or T back tank top. I can't find Y-back or T-backs tanks anywhere.

txpower
02-22-07, 9:23 pm
gym bag and the shaker bottle.

ΞRASΞЯ ♠
02-22-07, 9:31 pm
Dickies/Polo shirt with our user names on the sleeve !

StockRock
02-22-07, 9:37 pm
Hand Towels with Animal emblem.

Jeff the Repper
02-22-07, 9:46 pm
Gym bag, I'm in 100 % for the shaker cup the only thing I can ask is make sure the bottom is small enough to fit in a standard car cup holder.

time to rep out ..................

ironman_KIMO
02-23-07, 2:38 am
Animal shaker bottle and gloves. <----- I want it....

txpower
02-24-07, 2:58 am
how bout a c.d. with all the music from the animal dvd's.

tx

Maximus
02-24-07, 11:46 am
How about specially made shirts or skully or something to that extent that are personalized for watchmen, henchmen, etc...I think it would be pretty sweet, just my .02

dragondad
02-24-07, 12:37 pm
Hand Towels with Animal emblem.

I 2nd that. Black or white. On the pull over hoodie, black with an embroidered large white ANIMAL logo. The shaker and gym bag would be sweet too.

Hatred
02-24-07, 7:57 pm
Shaker bottle and gym would be the shit...

bovat
02-24-07, 9:12 pm
do it all bro, i would buy it.

get more creative with the shirts, the sign is animal, there could be some kickass designs and clothes. same with hats too. just get more variety. a sickass shirt i just saw, was in one of my muscle and fitness or flex magazines, ronnie coleman was wearing a shirt that said train like an animal tank, it was insane

bovat
02-24-07, 9:14 pm
just read the rest of the posts, they are all great ideas and i would buy all of that shit.

eatNlift
02-24-07, 10:39 pm
i wish u guys would make those RIPPED OUT t-shirts,tanks and shorts jus like the ANIMALS wear.hopefully u guys do in the future.thanx

SAMSON
02-25-07, 12:03 am
i love animal products and already own a large variety of clothes and accessories. i would buy almost anything with an animal logo and this idea may be a little beyond what you guys are looking for, but i would buy a pair for sure.
the idea: talk to some people at converse,and see about some liscensed chuck taylors with the animal A printed on the side and Animal. written on the side of teh sole. i know that they do liscensed shoes for some other companies and i think that they would sell. profitablity would depend on how you worked the deal with converse, but i think the powerlifters would buy them up.

Cyrus The Virus
02-25-07, 12:26 am
Gotta agree with you guys on these!
And a shaker bottle that's half-assed decent. The ones out there nowdays just plain suck!!!

I agree, I bought one a couple of years ago and it started to leak after two months of use.

gijoe7.62
02-26-07, 12:30 am
Just want to say that it all sounds sweat. I havent seen any bad ideas. The

GALLON JUG would be kick ass, no shit. Along with the SPORTS BAG. Sportin

a go army one now but its numbers about up. Id love some new shit.

Also guys, shout out via pm when anything comes out. Im wallet ready.

Maharg
02-26-07, 12:50 am
Also guys, shout out via pm when anything comes out. Im wallet ready.

That gives me a idea a wallet thats black with a great big freaking A in the middle

HAWK
02-26-07, 12:55 am
To go off the idea of personalized shit for Watchmen, Henchmen, Legion, etc. The Animal shirt as it is now, with WATCHMEN, HENCHMEN, LEGION, whatever the status in caps across the back of it under the Animal "A".

Darius
02-26-07, 5:36 pm
I'm sure you've heard most of these already, but I'd like to see:

Shaker bottle
Water bottle
Hat (a "regular" fitted or baseball cap) - not a painter's hat or a mesh p.o.s
Keychain
wrist bands
weight belt
more t-shirts (have some more in white or gray)
decals (window clings don't work on everything, and they don't show thru tinted windows well enough to advertise)

Bottom line...you have a huge following, and all of us are down with advertising the products and the lifestyle...Load up on the gear! People will buy it and wear it.

We're constantly striving to take the weight up one more notch, one more plate. I'm sure the company is as well..Gear's the secret.

Thanks

ten_sixety_six
02-26-07, 6:17 pm
Stringer tanks! Stringer tanks with all the different sayings of the front ("Go Hard or Go Home", "Shut The Fuck Up and Train", "Shut Up and Train", "I’m not here to talk", "Squat Til You Puke", "I Pay My Dues Every Day... Do You?") and the Animal logo on the back.

Everyone wants to make wimpy ass t-shirts - I want stringers!

super_size_me
02-28-07, 3:35 am
I tried to read through all of these to see what was already suggested, but there were just too many. I definitely like the Hoodie idea, but what about just a long sleeve thermal type shirt too? I don't work out in hoodies, but I do wear thermals from time to time. The lifting belt was an awesome idea too. My only new idea is the thermal, and maybe a pill box, so you can keep the paks and stuff from stinking up your cabinet.

Poseidon
02-28-07, 4:53 pm
Shakers and gym bags are damn good ideas.
Get on it!

ghost
02-28-07, 4:55 pm
I tried to read through all of these to see what was already suggested, but there were just too many. I definitely like the Hoodie idea, but what about just a long sleeve thermal type shirt too? I don't work out in hoodies, but I do wear thermals from time to time. The lifting belt was an awesome idea too. My only new idea is the thermal, and maybe a pill box, so you can keep the paks and stuff from stinking up your cabinet.

i LOVE thermal shirts

Ricky P
02-28-07, 4:57 pm
Definitely agree 100% here. I would love a thermal shirt and a gym bag to come out. I could picture the black gym bag, white straps, white A in the middle of the bag. That bag would be bad ass.

SAMSON
02-28-07, 6:47 pm
i know that its been said a few times already, but i would definately buy a thick, black belt with the animal logo on the back. ive been using teh same thin leather belt since high school and thinking about investing in a new in the next couple of months and if theres an animal belt available ill be buying that.

mgmmaze
02-28-07, 8:28 pm
About the belt i guess they use to have one but i agree a belt would be tight

Hans
02-28-07, 9:05 pm
How about long sleeve shirts and how about hooded sweater (not a sip up) . I am also down for straps, baseball hats, and wallet (Fuck ya, I hate the one I have right now)

JBlackapple
02-28-07, 11:27 pm
I'm sure someone said this already and I think the personalized Chuck taylors with the big Animal logo would be a great idea, better yet some black leather flat soled work boots.
Everyone already mentioned the shaker cup, gym bag, and a lifting belt would be great (like the VALEO belt).
I just think there might as well be a full line of Animal clothing. Anything with the ANIMAL logo will sell.

Cr4zYH3aD
03-01-07, 12:29 am
Can't wait to get the shirt and/or hoodie. Belt would be nice too. Also my preferred quote is the little text that comes with "Get Out Of My Face"

beefhungrybear
03-01-07, 1:24 am
straps

beefhungrybear
03-01-07, 1:32 am
i believe there already is a belt......

kyderz
03-01-07, 1:36 am
how about compression shorts?

I wear under armour, but id rep the A.

i think you should sell individual iron/sew on "A" patches. i would put one on my backpack for the newbs at school.

beefhungrybear
03-01-07, 1:48 am
3x sizes on the various apparel

Dingo
03-01-07, 1:59 pm
it would be nice to see a shitload of animal apparel, but c'mon do any of you guys really want to see the name disgraced when/if any of the many many types of gym rats that piss us off were to where Animal gear????

i like the idea for the CT's, i went to the converse website to personalize them... no way to upload a graphic. If i want them bad enough, ill go to one of the embroidery shops in town.

Jeff
03-02-07, 4:01 am
I'm in for Gym Bags, shakers and I really like the idea for a weight belt and it would be cool to get long sleeve T's.

ryanlemley1
03-02-07, 9:48 am
how bout a big cooler with the A on the side of it. a cooler to carry to work that is big enough to hold our shakers, bottle of water, and our meals?

Cr4zYH3aD
03-02-07, 10:26 am
So, when will shirt be accessible ?

About the gym rats - Universal Nutrition could sell only the shirt/ ect on this forum. On people registered. On sane people.

So if an animal want a shirt, he's gonna get it. So no gym rats could buy it online and wear it.

Shawn J
03-03-07, 12:37 am
Yea I'm with Dingo... I wouldn't want every swingin dick in the world walk around with Animal Gear on. You know how many bitches walk around with Gold's Gym shit on... 70% of them have never seen a gym.

Barron
03-03-07, 2:12 am
Great idea with the thermal shirts

wolf
03-03-07, 2:45 am
Great idea with the thermal shirts

Yep - I like that idea too, and the gym bag.

dtrain
03-03-07, 5:29 am
Also would like to see like a bandana and wrist/arm bands headband. It is getting hot in the chi so need a fitted baseball like cap too. cant wear the skully in the summer.

GADO
03-03-07, 8:56 am
I'd buy a Hoodie for sure... basic black, animal logo, and maybe "animal" written along the edge of the hood... and make a big hood!! I hate getting hoodies with tiny hoods!!

Jaymafin
03-04-07, 1:35 pm
bandana
gray skullie
bag
shaker
belt
thermal
hoodies

how about some sweats without the elastic bottom. maybe a zipper bottom so i dont have to keep cuttin my shit.

Cr4zYH3aD
03-05-07, 2:37 pm
Gym bag (black w/ A logo and/or Animal + A logo)
shaker (a must)
belt (Full belt, not only buckle)
hoodies

focused
03-05-07, 4:03 pm
How bought some of the longer shorts that like Wrath was wearing in ANIMAL DELTS? white w/ a black "A" on the left front leg, or black with a white "A" in the same place. give you're legs some more breathin room than the other ones that are in the shop? i know i'd get a pair or two.

Cr4zYH3aD
03-05-07, 4:04 pm
Black are better imo, and put a big A logo, not a tiny one.

k1usa
03-05-07, 4:30 pm
Yepper...shorts would be nice.....very nice!!!!! not to sound too girlie here..but yesterday I was in a hobby store that does the stamps...for cards...and was looking at the stamps...the rubber ones on a small piece of wood...and thinking....a nice animal logo for stationary...could be nice....

just a thought bro...but if I had one...it would be the logo on all my letters for sure...

Hunter
03-05-07, 7:05 pm
The shaker and gallon jug would be nice.

The Epidemic
03-05-07, 11:07 pm
a heavy duty hoody that says a quote like.."sqaut till you puke" or jsut animal

Adversity9
03-06-07, 9:50 pm
I like to get my sweat goin when I lift, so I usually wear a thermal long sleeve, I would love to see a thick black thermal T w/ the "A", that would look official as hell

Testpolska
03-06-07, 9:54 pm
I like to get my sweat goin when I lift, so I usually wear a thermal long sleeve, I would love to see a thick black thermal T w/ the "A", that would look official as hell

Agreed. Hell yeah brotha its cold up here in this damn place we call home.

DTiffin
03-07-07, 12:06 am
Bandana fo' sho'! I always rock a doo rag when I'm training...gym bag and shaker bottle too!

Monk
03-11-07, 8:19 pm
I'd like to see cargo pants. B&W tattered a bit with the animal logo on both legs or one.. a raised logo. the bag would rock.. i'd get one in a heart beat. and I'd like to see animal power straps!

evansm31
03-12-07, 4:28 pm
You would not believe how many people ask me what the "Animal" logo is on the front of my stocking cap! I think you guys should make an Animal can coozy, and I could really use an Animal trailor hitch cover for my Tahoe. Stainless steel, with a black "A", that would be awesome. Maybe an Animal arm blaster vest, like the vest in the "Arnold Encyclopedia". They're not around anymore, but they should be. Animal wrist straps and gloves and finally, Animal commercials. I think Animal should mainstream their products more. Like everyone on this site knows, Animal is a "Lifestyle," not just a suppliment.

Universal Rep
03-12-07, 4:55 pm
Forvm t-shirts are still in the works, as are the gym bag, lifting straps, and possibly a towel... Actually, that'd be pretty cool--a combo "stack" consisting of the gym bag, the straps, a towel, some supplements, as a packaged "set".... Hmm.... Now that's what I'd call an Animal starter set, haha... More to come.

Ironpsycho
03-12-07, 5:09 pm

Animalpak.com and everything animal related is the shit..nothing compares in quality or being hardcore. you are asking a whole bunch of animals what would be cool. animal could take anything they wanted slap the logo on there and it would sell like crazy. (not saying that animal products are cheap or crappy just a point) but yeah all those ideas i really like the bandana idea. with the gym bag idea have an actual classic backpack with the A logo and have like an adidas soccer bag type with the 2 handles and the shoulder strap. that would be pimp. hell coffee mugs would be the shit too. all black with an A logo on the outside and on the inside rim have a quote.

satanonthebeech
03-12-07, 6:16 pm
U-Rep - Any word on the lifting belt? You guys gotta bring that back, I'd kill for one of those!

waugie14
03-12-07, 10:53 pm
"Go Away" t-shirt....gray, black letters, and the "A" on the back like always.

Ratch
03-12-07, 11:13 pm
"Go Away" t-shirt....gray, black letters, and the "A" on the back like always.

Agreed...definitely a great shirt. Good call, bro.

Rhetoric
03-13-07, 7:12 pm
Thumbs up on the gym bag.

whodeybaby
03-13-07, 7:33 pm
how bout a reversed out beanie, white with the black "a" on it, that would be sweet, or a white hoodie witha big a on the chest, i like the black and all but sometimes i need a little change

Frankie86
03-14-07, 2:50 am
Animal zipper down hoodie..on the back have that A and under neath that write animal in the same type of lettering..on the front put the small logo on like the chest with animal written under it again..black of course..and some straps would be nice

destructive guns
03-16-07, 12:20 am
Absolutely on the gym bag!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Black and with the Animal A on it ..... Make it high quality ........... Same with the shaker bottle .......

Also ......... how bout ....... Big Ass gray sweatshirts with the captions on the front .......... Big Ass Animal A on the back ......... or the A on the front captions on the back ......... or just the Animal A huge on the front!

Just a thought ......

Im for this idea t shirt or sweatshirt, but instead of gray make it black with just a BIG ASS FUCKIN "A" in the center of the shirt with "TRAIN LIKE A FUCKING ANIMAL" on the back, would defintly have one for every day of the week!!

doomsdaylover
03-16-07, 12:35 am

Wrist Sweat Bands and/or wrist supports
A Shaker would be cool too

Praetor
03-16-07, 12:42 am

I would sprint for an Animal Lifting singlet for power competitions, all i'm using right now is a shitty black one that my school let me barrow. About to graduate an need something hardcore, even if it just has the animal A and FUCK on it somewhere i'm happy. The hoody sounds sick too, an some shredded animal jean shorts made for squat days, i have to use sweats since the damn things always tear when im sqautin'

torn2shrees
03-16-07, 2:47 am
I agree Animal bags and straps would be awesome.

jatta palu
03-16-07, 9:54 pm
all great ideas but make sure

1. the bags are big enough to hold all of our animal stuff and
2. the hood on the hoodie is LARGE. like spectre-can't-see-my-face-large: great for helping me stay focused

needhamj
03-16-07, 10:44 pm
A gym bag sould be fuckin sick. The water bottle is a great one too.

dbbeast
03-19-07, 2:00 pm
i would love an animal gym bag.....maybe this is a little ***** but we should be able to print out forum name on them too.

DJTree
03-19-07, 6:34 pm
How about the T-Shirt that Wrath wears in the Journey:
White shirt, black letters "GO AWAY"

I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

-D

hjayss
03-20-07, 3:18 am
Forvm t-shirts are still in the works, as are the gym bag, lifting straps, and possibly a towel... Actually, that'd be pretty cool--a combo "stack" consisting of the gym bag, the straps, a towel, some supplements, as a packaged "set".... Hmm.... Now that's what I'd call an Animal starter set, haha... More to come.
You know I been pushing for that bag mines has a rip in it got safety pins in it holding out for the animal bag ha ha ha...

bayareasrick
03-20-07, 12:03 pm
How about a BELT, not a big weight lifting belt but a regular keep your shorts up belt thats tuff and durable(ANIMAL). I dont always were sweats to the gym half the time I wear camo shorts and a nice good belt would be nice maybe with a .5 inch of flexibility to it so I can tighten but have a lil give for comfort.

2. bag
3. shaker bottle (seen it on the UK site, grrrr)
4. gloves (also on UK site, GRRRRR)
5. face towel
6. mini wallet, the kind you can only hold a few cards and or dollars with(HATE a HUGE wallet personally)
7. pad lock with THE A right in the middle of the dial.

Of course ANIMAL and THE A on alll the above.

the list could go on and on in my book......

Ragnar13
03-20-07, 4:56 pm
Pretty much anything and everything would be a good idea.

I really do like the gallon water jug in polycarbonate hard plastic. Got to get my water, might as well do some advertising while i am at it.

hjayss
03-24-07, 3:58 am
How about a BELT, not a big weight lifting belt but a regular keep your shorts up belt thats tuff and durable(ANIMAL). I dont always were sweats to the gym half the time I wear camo shorts and a nice good belt would be nice maybe with a .5 inch of flexibility to it so I can tighten but have a lil give for comfort.

2. bag
3. shaker bottle (seen it on the UK site, grrrr)
4. gloves (also on UK site, GRRRRR)
5. face towel
6. mini wallet, the kind you can only hold a few cards and or dollars with(HATE a HUGE wallet personally)
7. pad lock with THE A right in the middle of the dial.

Of course ANIMAL and THE A on alll the above.

the list could go on and on in my book......
i AM FEELING THE BAG HA HA HA

invictus1
03-25-07, 12:25 pm
straps and bag would be great.
ha, i like the dog tag, fatigue caps, and polo idea too though

NickSP
03-25-07, 2:47 pm
Didn't wanna start a new thread for this....

just thinking about how it's kinda cool to see the changes in AP in the last year or two. Especially recently there's a been a lot, from when I started comin here, THREE new supps have come in, they've got a whole new section in the shop for DVD's alone (with 3 out when they didn't even have any about a year ago), another new section just for posters there's so many, the Forvm, Test and the lifting belt are gone, the new hat's in, and a bunch of new pics for the homepage. A lot of new shit, pretty cool....

TARGET
03-25-07, 8:15 pm
How about a shirt for the military guys......Animal soldier shirt....logo on front and soldier on back

Ricky P
03-25-07, 8:53 pm
Didn't wanna start a new thread for this....

just thinking about how it's kinda cool to see the changes in AP in the last year or two. Especially recently there's a been a lot, from when I started comin here, THREE new supps have come in, they've got a whole new section in the shop for DVD's alone (with 3 out when they didn't even have any about a year ago), another new section just for posters there's so many, the Forvm, Test and the lifting belt are gone, the new hat's in, and a bunch of new pics for the homepage. A lot of new shit, pretty cool....

I agree, since I started visiting this site a little over a year ago, lot has changed, and all toward the positive. I can't really find a negative if I try. I'm constantly impressed with the progress and growth of this site and I'm excited to be a part of it.

Hikeon3
03-26-07, 12:32 am
Pretty much anything and everything would be a good idea.

I really do like the gallon water jug in polycarbonate hard plastic. Got to get my water, might as well do some advertising while i am at it.

heck yes. im sick of my four-month old milk jug tipping over and spilling all over the floor of my car.

Strongarm
03-26-07, 12:46 am
i know we've had many ideas about shirts, so this is just one more for the pile..

how about an animal shirt thats not like the others, not with quotes or anything on it, just a simple shirt to sport our bond of brotherhood.

thinking something like a plain t with the animal a on the front upper left chest, and 'ANIMAL' centered towards the top, with 'LEGION' or something similar right underneath it, in the same font as the other shirts. just a good shirt to rep both the idea that changed so many lives and the brotherhood that bonds those lives together.

just throwing it out there.

-Strong

Cr4zYH3aD
03-26-07, 7:51 pm
A big A logo would be nice

brandonA
03-26-07, 7:54 pm
My lady and I are expecting our 1st baby in oct...She is a Bears fan and i am a Raiders fan and we were argueing about whose team the baby would represent...so in the middle of it i remebered a pic i saw of House with his baby with the Animal beenie on (i know there are other, can't remember sorry). and the baby's shirt....says my daddy's an animal, (i think)....long story short....hows about some baby animal gear?

-B

auSStin
03-26-07, 8:15 pm
how about some obviously black straps that have the A on the back of the wrist, straps that wouln't rip

goody19
03-27-07, 2:43 am
Black posing trunks with the big A right where you store the goods. hahaha

Extreme
03-27-07, 12:02 pm
All this sounds awesome. I already like everything that animalpak has out. Has anyone ever thought of a calendar of some sort. You know, a picture of one of the many animals already shown here on the site w/ one of the many quotes put on the bottom of the pic. Keeps us motivated and helps us keep track of our busy, hectic lives. And to give my 2 cents on what has already been mentioned, a black dickies style shirt w/ the animal logo on the pocket would kick ass. I would definitely wear that shit w/ pride.

Joe D'Amato
03-28-07, 9:10 am
Hey I was thinking about something on my drive in to work this morning. How about an Animal Energy Drink? Call it "Animal Fuel" or something, one that blows all the others out of the water, A real energy drink.

Thats would be fucking awsome!

but also some flag type like banners to deck your gym out.

Cr4zYH3aD
03-28-07, 9:13 am
There's not much that gives energy besides Caffeine.... plus, it is addictive, and there's already stimulants in Pump and Cuts

scrawn2brawn
03-28-07, 9:25 pm
I'm in for the non-zipper hoodie and the gym bag. The shaker would also be sick.

bh_sancho
03-31-07, 2:56 am
lanyards like the ones the animal crew was wearing at the Arnold, towels, straps, gloves, gym bag (small and big). Just some stuff i know i would buy

dIdDy
03-31-07, 5:05 am
Animal belt buckle
Animal watch
window stickers for cars/liscense plates

Brutus_515
03-31-07, 11:38 am
The gym bag is a sick Idea....the shaker bottle would be cool if it was a open mouth with the Animal log on the top of the lid so it does wash away in a week......

The shirts that are out now are sweet but maybe getting them in a ringer style...like white with the log on the front and animal on the back with black rings around the neck and arms would be sick I think....

But to the shit that counts.....Wrist wraps would be cool not the one that rip after 2 or 3 back workouts......a belt would be cool as well

bigrhino
03-31-07, 11:46 am
lanyard key chain with logo or phrases on it

Fury317
03-31-07, 12:12 pm
I would buy a BELT the minute it came out. Basic black with a big "A" on the back of it. That would be sweet.

Giant Killer
03-31-07, 12:20 pm
Just wanted to mention again the Animal Gallon Jug. With what would seem like a low production cost, there's room for lots of profit. In addition to being a much needed item for those of us that use shitty milk jugs.

Chaos
03-31-07, 4:43 pm
the black hoodie would be da bomb,and how about some window graphics for a vehicle.I have a big ass suburban,and its a animal too,and it needs to show its animal too ya know..

Ricky P
03-31-07, 5:08 pm
I thought they had one of those - check the shop.

Actually here it is - http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/category.cfm?id=20

Animal Window Cling, $1.50.

HAWK
03-31-07, 8:46 pm
I would buy a BELT the minute it came out. Basic black with a big "A" on the back of it. That would be sweet.

They had a belt a while back. It is in the flyer that is included with the AOM. Supposedly, they were real expensive, and it was hard to sell because of the cost of production.

hynguaps808
04-03-07, 7:50 pm
Howzit ANIMAL bruddahs, i just wanted to make a suggestion on making some ANIMAL licence plate frames, i think its a great way to promote the name and make it stronger, garauntee a #1 seller. think about it and i think itll happen soon

Jimmy
04-03-07, 10:39 pm
one of my favorite articles from the AOM is "eat like a man" by G diesel. everytime i read it, it makes me man up and slam down that reheated crap i call chicken and pasta. a nice black and white poster of that id put on my fridge to remind me everyday.

NickSP
04-04-07, 2:19 pm
the black hoodie would be da bomb,and how about some window graphics for a vehicle.I have a big ass suburban,and its a animal too,and it needs to show its animal too ya know..

haha yeah bro, it seems like we go through a couple shitty cars every few years or so, however we've got this one fuckin Suburban thats lasted my whole life. Shit's from 86 I think and it's taken so much beating with all the crap it's carried including pulling the camper for camping trips every summer and loading a bunch of steel and stuff on the little wooden "trailer" we've got I guess you could call it, it's gone through a lot and it's beat up (windows broken, rusted to shit) I call it old faithful lol anyway that was a long off-topic story, they have window clings in the shop and you could also just pull the stickers off the supplement can lids and use those.

mgmmaze
04-04-07, 4:24 pm
Hey Rep how about A cage dvd from this year or maybe next with those special edition tshirt with some of the dvd's

bharatoza
04-09-07, 6:55 pm
Let me know when the gymbag is out. Definitely buying it.

DetroitMuscle
04-12-07, 12:33 pm
Sorry if this has already been mentioned/suggested but what about some Animal dog tags?

It would be cool to have something that you could wear all the time under your shirt or outside of your shirt to remind you what journey/mission you are part of. Whether you were at work wearing a suit in a business meeting or at the gym pounding out those reps you have that reminder right around your neck.

brandonA
04-12-07, 1:28 pm
Sorry if this has already been mentioned/suggested but what about some Animal dog tags?

It would be cool to have something that you could wear all the time under your shirt or outside of your shirt to remind you what journey/mission you are part of. Whether you were at work wearing a suit in a business meeting or at the gym pounding out those reps you have that reminder right around your neck.

I dig your idea....but not dogtags....I feel that our bro's and sis's in the suck are the only people who should wear those, (as always an exception)...how about an animal "a" swinging round your neck?

-B

gnoll5
04-12-07, 1:51 pm
i'd be down for something like that.

ghost
04-12-07, 2:03 pm
wrong section of the forvm...belongs in the "Other gear" thread.

DetroitMuscle
04-12-07, 2:03 pm
I dig your idea....but not dogtags....I feel that our bro's and sis's in the suck are the only people who should wear those, (as always an exception)...how about an animal "a" swinging round your neck?

-B

I would definitely be down with that!

carl23
04-12-07, 6:58 pm
It would be great to get a gym bag or a "GO Hard OR GO Home" T-shirt. anything really from animal would be great.. hope to see something soon. thanks alot

feelthepain12
04-12-07, 10:30 pm
Animal belt buckle
Animal watch
window stickers for cars/liscense plates

An Animal belt buckle would be totally badass. I personally think Animal lifting straps and a shaker would be ideal. I like the idea of a bandana too.

HAWK
04-12-07, 10:33 pm
An Animal belt buckle would be totally badass. I personally think Animal lifting straps and a shaker would be ideal. I like the idea of a bandana too.

There has been a belt buckle around forever. Go look in the shop, it's in there.

beefhungrybear
04-17-07, 11:32 pm
after a small incident in the gym tonight, i have a new idea for a shirt: keep your f***ing hands off my bar/weights. i was warming up on an ez-curl bar, turned my back for maybe 2 mins and the damned thing was gone. i saw where it was and who had it; i did not confront him as i think it better if a much larger man has the fun of haning the little shit from a pipe or ceiling fan; maybe a roider 'll get to him...! i found an other bar and used it.

Kiwi129
04-17-07, 11:55 pm
Good shirt idea. You'd be the biggest dickhead in your gym heh.

Ratch
04-18-07, 12:23 am
Good shirt idea. You'd be the biggest dickhead in your gym heh.

LOL

Maccabee
04-18-07, 12:31 am
lol that would be a pretty cool shirt. Maybe the dude didnt know it was your bar, and if he did you did the right thing by keeping it cool and getting another bar.

jeff00z28
04-18-07, 2:05 am
how about somethign like "im all natural, if you dont believe me then f* you" a lot of friends come up and say hey so wht are you on. "creatine and vitamins" no way dude, i can keep a secret, theres no way u gained weight that fast naturally..

ghost
04-18-07, 8:23 am
after a small incident in the gym tonight, i have a new idea for a shirt: keep your f***ing hands off my bar/weights. i was warming up on an ez-curl bar, turned my back for maybe 2 mins and the damned thing was gone. i saw where it was and who had it; i did not confront him as i think it better if a much larger man has the fun of haning the little shit from a pipe or ceiling fan; maybe a roider 'll get to him...! i found an other bar and used it.

MORE IMPORTANTLY, you handled the situation like a TRUE ANIMAL. no need to go smash in his head like you wanted to, just get another and drive on....good job brother.

squattingtillipuke
04-18-07, 8:47 am
I have a similar guy in my gym. I had a very calm conversation (the whole time want to crush his skull) with him about gym etiquite. You may have someone who just doesn't know these things.

Peace

Mick

billmd1334
04-18-07, 9:09 am
there's no point in killing people for stealing your weights (though I've thought about it many a time). Just pick up something else and keep pumping away, the time you use being frustrated with it is time you lose getting a pump

mikscanlon
04-20-07, 2:31 pm
How about a long sleeve t shirt gym bag and shaker bottle sound great

Marathon_Man
04-23-07, 3:46 pm
i would buy it thats forsure because as most of us know 30% training then 70%nutrition so whats more important. besides most of us got the hang of working out we just need to learn how to eat the right way as bodybuilders do

ghost
04-23-07, 4:39 pm
Hey Rep how about A cage dvd from this year or maybe next with those special edition tshirt with some of the dvd's

that is an awesome idea actually.

born0withno0soul
04-23-07, 5:20 pm
i will definitely have to get me one of those gym bags. the one i use right now is way to small for everyhting i carry into the gym.

Roland
04-25-07, 10:23 pm
I have so many black T-shirts, I'm tired of them. if we could get some other color A logo t-shirt like YELLOW or green or something, I would buy a couple right away...I can't find any anywhere, all other BB shirts that are yellow or other colors than black are too cheesy, please brothers!

HAWK
04-25-07, 10:35 pm
I have so many black T-shirts, I'm tired of them. if we could get some other color A logo t-shirt like YELLOW or green or something, I would buy a couple right away...I can't find any anywhere, all other BB shirts that are yellow or other colors than black are too cheesy, please brothers!

Black and white is the Animal way. They had the special edition yellow Animal Pak shirt...should have jumped on it. Don't need any green, red, blue, or fuckin' pink shirts.

CAPO190
04-25-07, 10:47 pm

How about a black leather lifting belt like you guys used to carry. I saw it when I got my AOM a year ago it was in your mini catalog but now you guys no longer sell it... why? It was so nice looking. Black leather with the white animal logo on the belt. Make some more! lol

Besides the belt, a black gym bag w/ a black zipper that simply had a white animal logo on it would be sweet....

HAWK
04-25-07, 11:25 pm
They had a belt a while back. It is in the flyer that is included with the AOM. Supposedly, they were real expensive, and it was hard to sell because of the cost of production.

There ya go.

Roland
04-25-07, 11:28 pm
Aight for sure...let's get that yellow one brought back!

Maharg
04-26-07, 12:38 am
Animal Mug. Know its not your style but i think it owuld be badass for when you make a protien shake at home you just dish it in there and you need a BIG ASS A on the bottom for when its bottoms up. Not to mention no body would screw with that mans mug.

dIdDy
04-27-07, 2:39 am
Aleady have all that stuff:) now I just need:

Gym bag
THONG
straps
headphones
shoes
socks
bandana
seat covers
wrist watch
boots

and I'll be set.

BigBlueBear
04-27-07, 2:54 am
Aleady have all that stuff:) now I just need:

THONG

and I'll be set.

Please choose wisely when it comes to the model for this pic! No offense to G... but NO!

dIdDy
04-27-07, 2:58 am
Please choose wisely when it comes to the model for this pic! No offense to G... but NO!

G in a thong? It would get swallowed by his 35'' thighs and sick v taper...maybe we could get the CAGE girls to model it.

BigBlueBear
04-27-07, 3:06 am
I concur strongly!

dIdDy
04-27-07, 3:09 am
oh I forgot one: KEYCHAIN

k1usa
04-27-07, 7:23 am
how about this.....in the batman movies...the projected batman signal in the sky....I think something like that for the hard core gyms to beacon the animals to the gym cave for training...yea.....could run on 110v.....portable unit on wheels.........hmmmmmmmmmmm>>>>>>>>

naturalguy
04-27-07, 9:24 am
We need an animal gym bag!

Maccabee
04-27-07, 9:39 am
A banadana would be good

Maccabee
04-27-07, 9:40 am
how about this URep.....in the batman movies...the projected batman signal in the sky....I think something like that for the hard core gyms to beacon the animals to the gym cave for training...yea.....could run on 110v.....portable unit on wheels.........hmmmmmmmmmmm>>>>>>>>

lol that would be frickin funny. Imagine everyone is walkin around living their lives, and then they see the "A" in the sky. All the Animals run in to train lol. That would be cool.

jhicks3301
04-27-07, 12:00 pm
A banadana would be good

I agree. That would be bad ass

waugie14
04-27-07, 12:58 pm
"GO AWAY" t-shirt

TimMF
04-27-07, 1:23 pm
I agree with everyone on the gym bag and lifting belt.. It'd be funny as hell too if they made like a polo like A&F and the logo on it was the Animal symbol.. I would love to see that =]

MassMonster
04-27-07, 11:10 pm
i think a black cut off hoodie and in the back it says release your animal wit the animal symbol on the back of the hood

Ricky P
04-27-07, 11:18 pm
We need an animal gym bag!

I heavily second this motion. Think this should be put into production ASAP. This should be a staple.

"GO AWAY" t-shirt

And I agree with this one too. That's one of the sickest shirts. There should be a weathered tee, beat up look like Wrath's with "GO AWAY" on it just like that. Think that'd do real well in The Shop.

ragin'cajun
04-27-07, 11:26 pm
you know what would be sweet? I think a animal beanie would be kick ass, but make the beanie out of UnderArmor material so it would release the heat you know

Phil800101
04-27-07, 11:55 pm
I have a HeadBlade one like that that I bought at the Arnold Expo. It's not UnderArmor, but spandex.

Here's a link to a pic (mine is black though):

http://www.headblade.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=HB&Product_Code=6000&Category_Code=hats

I agree, an Animal one would be awesome.

shutthefuckup
04-30-07, 12:54 am
Yo what about black chalk???
That way the gyms wont know who had the chalk until your gone.

ghost
04-30-07, 8:37 am
oh I forgot one: KEYCHAIN

i like this idea, definitely like this idea.

Narcissist
04-30-07, 3:13 pm
a black hardcore animal gymbag sounds good

Budsbythebeach
04-30-07, 3:18 pm
Yo what about black chalk???
That way the gyms wont know who had the chalk until your gone.

yeah black palms wouldnt give you a way.

- I think we all want the animal shaker
Animal wrist bands would be cool, if i didnt think they were a lame in general.

What would be cool, is a black animal sweat towel, with a quote would be better.

BigBlueBear
04-30-07, 4:26 pm
Ooohhh... good call on the towel. I'd snag 2 or 3 pretty quick.

brandonA
04-30-07, 4:29 pm
Urep bobble head doll for the dash of my truck...

-B

focused
04-30-07, 4:35 pm
Urep bobble head doll for the dash of my truck...

-B

With the "Stay tuned....." audio. Good idea B.

Maccabee
05-02-07, 7:01 pm
Hey fellas,

I didnt know where to put this or if it will be approved. I was wondering if Universal can get some pros to get together on video and shoot an entire posing session. It could be anyone Vinny, Wrath, House, Big Ant, etc... or even all of em together. Just showing us Animals who dont have coaches how to properly execute each manadatory pose or even throw in some other poses. What do you think?

bovat
05-02-07, 9:08 pm
not a bad idea bro.

ncsu06
05-02-07, 9:22 pm
bags, towels, wrist bands, shaker cups, bobble head dolls...these should be staples as well as the bad ass supps....maybe some bed sheets, comforter...haha...live animal in every aspect of life....hell throw animal on anything and it will be the shit.....can't wait to see what they come out with...nothing but innovations to suit the ANIMALS!!! love it...take care brothers

Brute Strength
05-02-07, 9:30 pm
GYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!!!! that would be the best thing ever that animal would of came out with in the animal gear. I need one soo bad, You won't beleive it but i am using a briefcase to carry my crap. A bag would be so convienent.

Maccabee
05-02-07, 10:56 pm
a good gym bag too. With pockets and enough room for everything