PDA

View Full Version : Animal Pak pill identification?

Jormungand
10-15-08, 4:21 pm
Hi I am a new member and new to Animal products. I recently bought the Animal Pak through prosource and I can't help but wonder what each pill contains? As in like an identification of each pill if the makes sense. There are 11 in a pack, so what does each one contain, did Animal ever make a thread or a link showing what each pill contained specifically pill per pill? Just wondering. Thought that would be a nice and good thing to know. Thanks.

IRBS
10-15-08, 4:24 pm
Here you go:

http://www.olhsa1.net/pakinfo.jpg

The search function is your friend,
IRBS

Enforcer
10-15-08, 4:24 pm
Hi I am a new member and new to Animal products. I recently bought the Animal Pak through prosource and I can't help but wonder what each pill contains? As in like an identification of each pill if the makes sense. There are 11 in a pack, so what does each one contain, did Animal ever make a thread or a link showing what each pill contained specifically pill per pill? Just wondering. Thought that would be a nice and good thing to know. Thanks.

Here you go bro:

http://www.olhsa1.net/pakinfo.jpg

Jormungand
10-15-08, 4:31 pm
Thanks guys.

The search function was broken for me, thats why I asked. It just went to a blank screen. I appreciate the help!

Enforcer
10-16-08, 10:00 am
Thanks guys.

The search function was broken for me, thats why I asked. It just went to a blank screen. I appreciate the help!

No doubt bro, you should put that link in your favorites so you'll always have it- that's what I did

mikeaholic
04-23-10, 6:46 pm
Hey Guys - I have been having some problems taking Animal Pak and realized that I am allergic to milk thistle which could be the culprit. Could anyone tell me which pill contains it?

Cstlfx
04-24-10, 2:00 am
I believe it is in the Widest Brown tab (#6 in the pictures). Hopefully some one can be certain.

However, there have been some updates to Animal Pak, so the identifying picture is a little outdated.

C.Coronato
04-24-10, 7:14 am
That picture is outdated, your best bet would be to email info@universalnutrition.com directly.