PDA

View Full Version : whats the best workout to use with animal cuts

guitarbrett
10-15-08, 11:24 pm
ive never used any of these products before. i wanna lose some excess bodyfat.

AFTazz06
10-16-08, 12:32 am
Animal cuts is a great choice, but without a proper diet and lots of cardio along with hitting the iron, you'll get no results. You should search for the Keto diet, its a no carb diet, i've been on it for over a month and have gotten nothing but awesome results. Loosing bodyfat and some of my friends claim i look bigger and want to know what i'm "on". Search in the "ask a pro" section, it under Ox's thread.

Enforcer
10-16-08, 9:53 am
ive never used any of these products before. i wanna lose some excess bodyfat.

Any workout will work bro, I am guessing you are looking to lose a lil weight since you are taking Cuts. Thus I suggest doing every kind of training there is- heavy weights, dropsets, supersets, circut training- you name it you should try it. It is all about variation. Keep that heart rate up bro to help you burn more cals. Then throw your cardio in and you are set. Best of luck bro.

guitarbrett
10-16-08, 12:42 pm
ive been on the keto diet before and i didnt really care for it i guess just training hard and doing cardio is gonna have to do.

AFTazz06
10-16-08, 1:33 pm
ive been on the keto diet before and i didnt really care for it i guess just training hard and doing cardio is gonna have to do.

do you mean you didnt get results on keto? or just didnt follow through with it? cause in order to loose weight you have to drop carbs and calories. I've known people who dont lower their carbs much when trying to loose weight and still burn fat, it just depends on your metabolism and knowing what works for you. Me for example, carbs are a big no no when cutting it slows my metabolism more than it normally is, but eating carbs while bulking is awesome cause i pack on size rather quickly. Training hard and cardio are big parts but your diet has to be in tip top form as well.

guitarbrett
10-20-08, 3:01 pm
i did get results on keto i just didnt feel it was right for me. ive been eating carbs only for breakfast and i feel im losing fat just as well as when i was on the keto diet.