PDA

View Full Version : Central Bay Area (FL) Animals

QuestForMass
10-15-08, 11:57 pm
Melbourne ,Vierra , Palm bay , Cocoa and the rest of u in the central Florida beach area, its about time brothers that we get a chapter going here for us bay/beach animals. we can also hook up with animals in Orlando too and have sum good lifting ....anyone interested, open to ideas

Enforcer
10-20-08, 10:37 am
Melbourne ,Vierra , Palm bay , Cocoa and the rest of u in the central Florida beach area, its about time brothers that we get a chapter going here for us bay/beach animals. we can also hook up with animals in Orlando too and have sum good lifting ....anyone interested, open to ideas

Nice work bro, way to take the initiative, anything you need along the way feel free to ask

Hercules
10-20-08, 11:53 am

That's cool. I know it's difficult for some guys to travel from one coast to the other (we sometimes hold events in Tampa). If you're interested, we're having an event on November 15th:

http://forum.animalpak.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=236&day=2008-11-15&c=1

QuestForMass
10-26-08, 9:23 pm
thanks for the support guys , ive already started to spread the word around here , got a couple of lifting fanatics interested. im pretty stoked to get this thing started !

QuestForMass
11-20-08, 6:37 pm
this is going to take sum time ....

Cstlfx
11-22-08, 3:24 pm
I'm in Palm Bay, wouldnt mind getting something together thats closer to me. I had no idea this was even trying to become a chapter in October. I must have missed it somehow. I work out at Maximum Fitness here in Palm Bay.

Cstlfx
11-25-08, 2:09 am
Where'd you go Quest?

If anyone else is around the area, lets get something going!

Hercules
11-25-08, 5:26 pm
Where'd you go Quest?

If anyone else is around the area, lets get something going!

Take the lead, Cstlfx! Quest only has 3 posts (all in this thread). I don't think he's here too often....

Cstlfx
11-25-08, 5:51 pm
All right, I'm going to try and get some guys from my gym to get on the Forvm. Until then, if you want an ABC in this area, post up.

If I can get some people, I'd like to have one sometime after the New Year starts. I have a feeling people will be busy until then with Thanksgiving, Xmas, Hanukkah, New Years Eve, etc.

QuestForMass
12-16-08, 7:41 pm
sorry guys , yeah Hercules is right i dont get on too much , ive been doing alot of traveling and still have more to go with Christmas and new years around the corner .Cstlfx is more on his game so take the lead bro ill be back on here in jan.

happy holidays fellas

Cstlfx
12-16-08, 8:20 pm
Hey Quest, dont forget to send people to the Forvm. If you know guys at your gym who would want to do this send them this way. I just started going to a new gym, so hopefully I can find more guys who'll want to do this,

I'm going to Melbourne Athletics Club, has some powerlifters there who'll be helping me out, teaching me better form and what not. Plus, the place even has strongman equipment like logs, stones, and tires.

Hercules
12-16-08, 9:51 pm
I'm going to Melbourne Athletics Club, ... the place even has strongman equipment like logs, stones, and tires.

Ooooooo... Sounds like my kind of place!

Cstlfx
12-16-08, 11:04 pm
Ooooooo... Sounds like my kind of place!

Definitely. The guy I met at my meet also has competed in Strongman competitions, so I'm going to ask him to teach me some techniques and hopefully compete in a comp up in Orlando.

Bonkers139
01-05-09, 11:09 pm
Central Florida Animal. Casselberry to be exact

TigerAce01
01-07-09, 10:20 pm
Yo, happy to be a Palm Bay animal, along with my brother Cstlfx here. We train at the same gyms, so we're technically a two man ABC. Hahaha.

Let's get some people together here, Cstlfx is gonna lead the way.

J Will
01-09-09, 10:35 am
i live in broward but i am down to make a drive, Just let me know when and where and ill be there

TigerAce01
01-09-09, 9:48 pm
Thanks for posting up JWill

Me and Cstlfx were talking today about one soon here.

We'll keep you posted.

And QuestForMass, you down??

QuestForMass
01-11-09, 2:22 pm
yeah im down . ive got a couple of buddies who are down too. i just got to get them on the forvm

Cstlfx
01-11-09, 2:39 pm
ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT!! We have some people. I've been going to a pretty good gym, with lots of cool people, called Melbourne Athletics Club.

How many people would be interested in going to Melbourne? When I workout tomorrow I'll ask the people in charge what the daily fee is (right now they're running a week for free no commitment, so we'll see what happens) and if they mind a crowd coming in.

QuestForMass
01-11-09, 8:58 pm
sounds good sounds good

Cstlfx
01-12-09, 8:52 pm
Talked to some people today, its only $5 for a day pass. It'll be at the Melbourne Athletic Club.

1411 Highland Ave
Melbourne, FL 32935

When are people available? I was thinking either a Saturday or Sunday get together, unless that doesnt work, sometime in January would be excellent.

So, whats everyone's thoughts?

TigerAce01
01-12-09, 10:56 pm
I'm guessing you know this... but I'm available for a weekend ABC

hahahaha

Cstlfx
01-18-09, 3:08 pm
Hey guys, where are all of you!? I want to get this thing going!

J Will
01-19-09, 4:12 pm
let me know when and where. Ill go

Start a list up and lets get this thing going

TigerAce01
01-19-09, 9:25 pm
let me know when and where. Ill go

Start a list up and lets get this thing going

Cstlfx just put where it is above this, and you need to tell us when you're available, not the other way around, we've already got this set. We want it for a weekend event, maybe this month?

EXUB
01-26-09, 2:48 pm
Miami is having our second ABC event

ABC MIAMI
March 22nd- 3 PM

3737 SW 8th St
Miami, FL 33133

check out our thread. Will love it if you guys could come down.

2003Slobra
04-01-09, 2:56 pm
Wish I could come up there sometime. It's about a 2 hour drive from Jupiter. Might be worth it though.

C.Coronato
05-20-09, 10:22 am
Hey guys, where are all of you!? I want to get this thing going!

Yo bro, you still training and hitting it hard? Any dudes you train with now?

C.Coronato
08-26-09, 10:45 am
Cstlfx, what ABC do you guyr run out of? Orlando?

stolzenator
10-25-09, 12:18 am
if theres anyone still checkin this thread (besides TTL, no offense brutha), NPC Nationals are in Lauderdale Nov. 20th, i think its about time all us florida animals got together for a little weight smashin.

C.Coronato
10-26-09, 10:17 am
if theres anyone still checkin this thread (besides TTL, no offense brutha), NPC Nationals are in Lauderdale Nov. 20th, i think its about time all us florida animals got together for a little weight smashin.

No worries bro, glad to see your trying to put in the initiative. I think most guys migrated to Orlando or Miami.

stolzenator
10-26-09, 11:51 am
No worries bro, glad to see your trying to put in the initiative. I think most guys migrated to Orlando or Miami.

haha musta been orlando since Lord knows Miami is dead.

C.Coronato
02-19-10, 10:03 am
The Official Invite:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

Fricano
05-27-10, 12:42 pm
Anyone leave near Sarasota?

J Wong
05-27-10, 1:23 pm
Anyone leave near Sarasota?

Yeah, I am very close. Where are you?

Fricano
05-27-10, 2:47 pm
Near Siesta Key

Fricano
05-27-10, 2:48 pm
Yeah, I am very close. Where are you?

What gym do you train at?

Fricano
05-27-10, 3:02 pm
We got to get some ABC events for us central guys. Seems like everything is in orlando or tampa.

Cstlfx
05-27-10, 5:54 pm
We got to get some ABC events for us central guys. Seems like everything is in orlando or tampa.

The Orlando crew goes everywhere from coast to coast. Tampa all the way over here to Melbourne. One of the biggest reasons is for the gyms. We like to travel to see some of the best gyms that Florida has to offer.

Fricano
05-27-10, 6:19 pm
What thread should i subcribe to to know where everything is going down. On a side note do any of you goes make it out to the Tampa Pro Show?

Cstlfx
05-27-10, 6:23 pm
The Orlando Area ABC (the one in my sig) is the ABC a lot of us attend because no one else was close enough.

As for the Show, I probably wont be able to make it out there due to prior engagements.

J Wong
05-27-10, 9:38 pm
What gym do you train at?

I train with a group of powerlifters in a garage.

Fricano
05-27-10, 9:41 pm
Yeah I train at Gold's in Sarasota.

QuestForMass
09-14-10, 6:44 pm
Chris you here yet? lets brings this machine to life! its been 2 years since i tried to get this chapter going I know Bruce is somewhere around here too

QuestForMass
09-14-10, 6:45 pm
I train with a group of powerlifters in a garage.

that is awesome, the best lifting gets done in garages in my opinion

Fricano
12-07-10, 10:31 am
Yeah so I live in Sarasota, Florida. Usually I train at Gold's at the moment I'm away at college but I would like to train with some other Animals when I get back. I know there is an Orlando ABC but for those of us who live in Sarasota, Venice and Tampa it's a bit of a drive. Let me know where you train and mayb e we can all meet up for a session.

C.Coronato
02-21-11, 9:28 am
The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Food to follow.

Who?
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

Gino
01-24-12, 9:43 am
the national abc at the arnold classic.

Will you be there?

Bigger and better than last year ..

Promos/food/training.

When
saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

where
metro fitness
9 east long street
columbus oh 43215

food to follow.

Who?
Any and all. Let's show them how animal does it.

If so, post up here and what chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-roll-call-national-abc-event-2011

also please make sure you check out the abc member directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-abc-member-directory

yes!!! Cant wait!

Gino
02-03-12, 9:05 am
This thread needs to kick back up. I know there has to be plenty of ppl who wanna lift in central FL.

Gino
03-22-12, 8:31 pm
Whats the deal with this thread? Tampa Pro is in August ABC should be arranged that weekend...10th-12th anybody down???