PDA

View Full Version : anyone going to the arnold classic???

prowrestler
10-16-08, 2:03 pm
is anyone from here besides myself going to the arnold classic this year????

naturalguy
10-16-08, 2:10 pm
I wouldn't miss it. I think you'll find plenty of people from the Animal crew there. We are also going to have a huge, national ABC event during the weekend. Come and rock the Cage.

Is this your first time?

jer
10-17-08, 7:44 pm
I will be there again this year. Had a blast last year.

prowrestler
10-19-08, 1:10 am
I wouldn't miss it. I think you'll find plenty of people from the Animal crew there. We are also going to have a huge, national ABC event during the weekend. Come and rock the Cage.

Is this your first time?

yep, arnold classic and cage virgin right here!

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
10-19-08, 2:50 pm
Lol, don't worry bro, it's my first time going too. Me and ForearmFreak will be up there for sure for all 3 days

prowrestler
10-19-08, 2:54 pm
Lol, don't worry bro, it's my first time going too. Me and ForearmFreak will be up there for sure for all 3 days

me too man, sweet!

FireFighter85
10-19-08, 10:14 pm
Im goin hopefully... Been there the past 4 years? just need to get a hotel and people to go with..

JONA67
10-19-08, 10:41 pm
Im goin hopefully... Been there the past 4 years? just need to get a hotel and people to go with..

better get your hotel soon bro! i got mine a few weeks ago and most of them were sold out!

Italian meat
10-19-08, 10:44 pm
Im headin there. Won't miss it for the world. Hanging next to the animsl cage. Best thing going on of today for hardcore training!

FireFighter85
10-20-08, 4:57 pm
yeah... Im tryin to get people to go with.. Whered you get your hotel?

Italian meat
10-20-08, 5:00 pm
My cousin lives near columbus. I usually stay there

machineman
10-21-08, 6:04 am
I will be there....I am grappling in the sub tournament there.....I am not sure of the exact schedule yet, but I will post it when I know for sure.

prowrestler
10-21-08, 11:43 am
I will be there....I am grappling in the sub tournament there.....I am not sure of the exact schedule yet, but I will post it when I know for sure.

nice!

Enforcer
10-21-08, 12:08 pm
is anyone from here besides myself going to the arnold classic this year????

I am so there

prowrestler
10-21-08, 5:21 pm
I am so there

so you there then!

mritter3
10-21-08, 8:44 pm
100 percent will be there with out a doubt, cannot wait

LittleMan55
10-21-08, 8:50 pm
Cage round II... CAN'T WAIT!!!

deanna7272
10-21-08, 8:53 pm
Better believe it.... Booked my room today!!!!

stolzenator
10-22-08, 8:33 am
psh... more like is anyone NOT gunna be there! wouldnt miss the arnold for anything! but then again its only a 5 minute bus ride down high street for me...

Big Wides
10-22-08, 8:52 am
I'll be there lumbering around....hitting up the cage and when I get hungry sampling the goodies at the other booths

Enforcer
10-22-08, 8:55 am
I'll be there lumbering around....hitting up the cage and when I get hungry sampling the goodies at the other booths

I heard Big Wides is having a mud wrestling match with two of the girls from BSN and I'm the special guest referee

Vinny G
10-22-08, 8:58 am
Last year i posted about everyone wearing their yellow shirts, and seeing a sea of yellow.

it would be real cool if you guys organized for everyone to be in their YELLOW animal shirts and meet AT THE SAME TIME by the doors of the EXPO.

I'm sure you guys can pull this off.

if you dont have a yellow animal shirt, you have plenty of time to jump on this.

Big Wides
10-22-08, 9:56 am
I heard Big Wides is having a mud wrestling match with two of the girls from BSN and I'm the special guest referee

As long as I don't end up like John Candy in "Stripes" then yes its on

Enforcer
10-22-08, 10:03 am

Hahahhahahah that is exactly what I was thinking

Vinny G
10-22-08, 3:10 pm
Last year i posted about everyone wearing their yellow shirts, and seeing a sea of yellow.

it would be real cool if you guys organized for everyone to be in their YELLOW animal shirts and meet AT THE SAME TIME by the doors of the EXPO.

if you dont have a yellow animal shirt, you have plenty of time to jump on this.

CAN YOUUUUU DIGGGGGGG ITTTTTTTTTTT

Enforcer
10-22-08, 3:10 pm

A new "theme" is being worked out as we speak. Stay tuned.....

InkdMuscle
10-22-08, 3:26 pm

thanks cool. maybe a ANIMAL tie-die. go hippie on the expo.lol

stolzenator
10-22-08, 5:38 pm

im his tag teammate then

Brutus_515
10-22-08, 5:52 pm
CAN YOUUUUU DIGGGGGGG ITTTTTTTTTTT

havent seen that since last years arnold haha

Vinny G
10-22-08, 6:41 pm

CANNNNNNNNNNN YOUUUUUUUUUUUU DIGGGGGGGGGGG ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

sanga
10-23-08, 5:02 pm

How long are ya gonna keep us in suspence on this one mate? Lol

LittleMan55
10-23-08, 5:06 pm

Sounds pretty similar to my plan... It's like cattle grazing on protein bars and shakes in that place!

Hahahhahahah that is exactly what I was thinking

Oh lord guys! I'm in for this... Can we make it a tag team match?

I can't wait to see what this years theme is going to be!

prowrestler
10-24-08, 5:43 pm
can we wear the red shirts? so much nicer then yellow! plus i already have one lol

brays3440
11-07-08, 12:45 am
I'll be at the arnold again this upcoming year on saturday. This will be my 4th consecutive time out for the arnold... It helps a ton when my sister in law lives 15mins from the convention center

diesel1976
11-13-08, 8:14 am
Sounds pretty similar to my plan... It's like cattle grazing on protein bars and shakes in that place!

Oh lord guys! I'm in for this... Can we make it a tag team match?

I can't wait to see what this years theme is going to be!

Over the past 24 hours I have decided to go for sure. I am fired up. Been there twice before but not for the past 4 years.

Toni69
11-13-08, 8:16 am

and I will be right behind ya! LOL

prowrestler
11-14-08, 3:59 pm
so im not the only one whos goin lol!!!

newbreed
11-14-08, 5:43 pm
Me and my girl are definately going. STOKED!

machineman
11-15-08, 9:05 am
Due to finances, I may or may not be grappling at the Classic...but I will be there for sure!!

Mc Buffin
11-26-08, 10:22 pm
I hope to attend this year.

Pizzalamp
11-26-08, 10:24 pm
have any of you guys at universal given any more thought to my idea of a barbeque grill in the cage so we can have hot grilled chicken steaks etc?
also if we could get baked potatos or even rice like in those buffet trays?

jer
11-27-08, 9:55 am
have any of you guys at universal given any more thought to my idea of a barbeque grill in the cage so we can have hot grilled chicken steaks etc?
also if we could get baked potatos or even rice like in those buffet trays?

I LOVE IT!

Not sure if the expo would go for it, safety issue or something, permits........yada yada...........But I still love it.