PDA

View Full Version : my new blog

Vinny G
10-17-08, 1:52 pm
have you guys checked out my blog on universalusa.com

let me know what you think....like the direction its going in?

any feed back is great.

simpleguy
10-17-08, 1:57 pm
read the first 2 entries a few days ago, and I will read the latest one as well... I really like it

naturalguy
10-17-08, 2:02 pm
Great stuff. I look forward to your entries. It's great to hear your feelings and emotions and find out the behind the scenes stuff.

McFly
10-17-08, 2:03 pm
looking forward to more....

sanga
10-17-08, 2:08 pm
Hell yeah, look at it all the time, keep it going mate as it is, training, diet, thoughts, feelings, problems, desires, get it all in there Vinny mate, we love it and are all behind you every step of the way.

firsthorseman97
10-17-08, 2:26 pm
Great blog Vinny. I like how you make each one personal. Your definitely taking it in a good direction. Keep it up!

Vinny G
10-17-08, 3:40 pm
ok cool, glad you guys like it.

Phil800101
10-18-08, 2:31 am
ok cool, glad you guys like it.

Definitely. I like the entries so far, and I'm really looking forward to more.

Valkyrie83
10-21-08, 9:35 am
Your blog is hot Vinny. I can't wait to read it every week.

sanga
10-23-08, 3:32 am
Yo Vinny, latest entry is excellent, I think you did the right thing waiting and not rushing into your first pro show after the natuionals, savouring the moment so to speak and letting it sink in, good call.

When I saw you had won the show I was elated, really pleased for you as I know what it means to you, an excellent result, made my day.

Looking forward to the next entry, keep it going as it is mate, real and true.

J-Dawg
10-23-08, 10:37 am
Good stuff Vinny. How often will you be updating this?

Brutus_515
10-23-08, 10:47 am
its good man I like the direction of it talking like a normal guy not that "I am an Ifbb pro and you can suck my balls cuase I got a pro card type crap that is out there"...I think alot of us here myself included understand how to do the basics in the gym and kitchen even on stage...it is nice to see people we look up to have normal lives as well..and it will help all of us understand its ok to have a hic up or fuck up and stay on course...cause in the real world out of the gym and off of the internet shit happens to everyone...Keep up the good work man...

Vinny G
10-23-08, 9:54 pm
Your blog is hot Vinny. I can't wait to read it every week.

thank you

Vinny G
10-23-08, 9:55 pm
Yo Vinny, latest entry is excellent, I think you did the right thing waiting and not rushing into your first pro show after the natuionals, savouring the moment so to speak and letting it sink in, good call.

When I saw you had won the show I was elated, really pleased for you as I know what it means to you, an excellent result, made my day.

Looking forward to the next entry, keep it going as it is mate, real and true.

thanks for the kinds words brother.

Vinny G
10-23-08, 9:56 pm
Good stuff Vinny. How often will you be updating this?

i think every thursday it will be updated....

Vinny G
10-23-08, 9:59 pm
its good man I like the direction of it talking like a normal guy not that "I am an Ifbb pro and you can suck my balls cuase I got a pro card type crap that is out there"...I think alot of us here myself included understand how to do the basics in the gym and kitchen even on stage...it is nice to see people we look up to have normal lives as well..and it will help all of us understand its ok to have a hic up or fuck up and stay on course...cause in the real world out of the gym and off of the internet shit happens to everyone...Keep up the good work man...

man i put my pants on every morning just like any other jerk out there, i'm no better.

i have a business....bills
a town house....bills
2 cars....bills
i have stress just like everyone here.

Sgt Rock
10-23-08, 11:02 pm
Lets simplify how much respect I have for my long time friend and original Animal Vin....the man is always seeking more knowledge, and even more important...HE DEADLIFTS!

Semper Fi

joe-yamma
10-23-08, 11:14 pm
man i put my pants on every morning just like any other jerk out there, i'm no better.

i have a business....bills
a town house....bills
2 cars....bills
i have stress just like everyone here.and that's what makes your blog interesting Vinny.
keep doing what your doing man, i enjoy reading your entries.

sanga
10-24-08, 2:55 am
Lets simplify how much respect I have for my long time friend and original Animal Vin....the man is always seeking more knowledge, and even more important...HE DEADLIFTS!

Semper Fi

You know when I first picked up a barbell at age 18 in 1982 everyone squat, benched and deadlifted, also clean and jerk and snatches were performed at the Y where I trained but over the years it dwindled, after I came back into the sport in 2003 I didn`t see hardly anyone deadlift, just me, lol

I`ll always deadlift providing I`m able to.

Mr. Dead
11-06-08, 2:42 pm
Great stuff. I look forward to your entries. It's great to hear your feelings and emotions and find out the behind the scenes stuff.

A DEFINITE x2 on that!!!

Ragnar13
11-06-08, 2:53 pm
Vinny, fantastic blog. If it is updated every Thursday, it gives me something to uses as motivation at as the week ends! Outstanding!