PDA

View Full Version : The Forvm is binding

sanga
10-17-08, 2:29 pm
Today I could not log onto this forum for some reason, I tried around 50 times but still I couldn`t get on, either the server was down or where I work have had problems.

The fact is that the only way to get in contact with most people on this forum is directly by posting here on threads, now take that away and what do you have? Maybe you know a few peoples e-mail or telephones numbers but in general we all connect here by posting and thats the only way we all connect.

Have you actually thought what it would be like to not be able to post here again or for a length of time, I fucking hope that never ever happens to me, I am very at home here and have made some great friends and love this forum with everyones input and experiences.

I will help anyone out and offer advice based on my experiences and knowledge always, I have also recieved a hell of a lot of advice and help from a lot of people here pro and otherwise.

We are indeed one big community that I am very proud to be a part of, always.

Thanks to everyone for being part of my community, my family and my day to day life.

Elite
10-17-08, 2:56 pm
I couldnt log on at home, at work, on my iPhone. Then i started thinking like you. Haha, like shit, how do i contact people, get info etc about the arnold expo etc. But at least i have your number sanga.

They say we're young and we don't know
We won't find out until we grow
Well I don't know if all that's true
'Cause you got me, and sanga I got you

sanga
I got you babe I got you babe......

sanga
10-17-08, 2:59 pm
hahahahahaha, very good Cher.

deanna7272
10-17-08, 3:11 pm
I have had 2 scary experiences this week...

First, I ran over my BlackBerry and they couldn't retrieve my numbers.... It soon SMACKED me in the face that the only people I could call would be my hubby and my mom!!! Everyone's number is in my phone!!!! I did get all my numbers back with the help of my OLD phone....

Then after the happiness settled in that I have my friend's numbers, THIS happened with the Forvm....lol I can't believe how dependent we are on technology and the internet... Thanks to those that let me know what happened.. I couldn't go without you guys until March...lol

So with that... To the server gods, you have us by the proverbial balls .... Evidently, we're NOT worthy....lol