PDA

View Full Version : How the F*** do I over come this feeling ?

v8ftmfw
10-17-08, 2:38 pm
Im current work on Squat and milk routin, Im doing very well now and add up about 15lb, but this feeling is pissing me off. imma break it down, so you guy can understand and give me some advice please

I think going to the gym is not FUN,
Going to the gym is where I face my fear,
Is where I have to fucking reach my goal.
Going to the gym is WAR !!

When im doing squat, the last 4 rep is where I fucking hate, but I have to over come it,

I want to quit but I cant !
The paint on my leg tell me to give up, but my mind say no.
i feel imma going to fall, and every one around me will laught, so I keep pushing it.

after the gym each day,
I feel sick,
I feel dizzy,
I want go sleep
I feel tire !, where I have to lay down, but I have to get up to eat because im hungry !
I WANT TO THROW UP, i ran to the bathrom and throw up, I saw all the shit im taking wasted !
after I throw up im scare ! , i keep thinking about next time i go to gym and had to add 5 lb and work harder then today, and mabe I have to go thru all the tired, the dizziness, the throw up, BUT I HAVE TO DO IT, I WONT GIVE UP, I WILL PUSHING THRU.

I sit down and chill, I watch stupid shit from utube, to relaze my self. then I start drinking protein slowly, because my stumach is still feeling shit. after awhile, I eating good and feel the best, I feel i have all my strange back. I feel good !

about the throw up part, I dont throw up every day !

I want to know that how can I over come this, some time after the gym I feel so tired, i want to sleep, and some time I throw up, i dont want to eat.

that my feeling, dont tell me im crazy, but that what i have to face every day, gym is not where I have fun, gym is where I go to wars !!

v8ftmfw
10-17-08, 3:45 pm
I guess I have deal with it " Day by Day ".

sly06
10-17-08, 3:46 pm
One thing that comes to mind for me is overtraining.

houseofpain
10-17-08, 3:51 pm
Welcome to my life, brother. This shit happens to everyone when your in the game long enough. Most of us enjoy the pain, sacrifice and dedication that comes with bodybuilding. No shit...it's hard. Fuck man, but if it wasn't, would we still want to do it? I doubt it. Alot of the enjoyment I get from this game is when I feel like shit and still gut through my workout and get it done. Lifting weights is hard bro. It's not the actual lifting that alot of us enjoy, it's the rewards we get from it. Keep on grindin'.

Like my boy G says- "After all, we do what we do to survive. The rest of the world just lifts fucking weights."

1samtheman1
10-17-08, 4:50 pm
v8 man keep pushing through you will come out on top soon,
i think you got a good attitude. and just hang in soon you can show your gym partner what traing is all about.
stick with us bro.

ps the sickness isnt a personall thing every one who does squats and milk goes through this
just ask them.

shizz702
10-17-08, 5:03 pm
You overcome it by learning to embrace the pain. You must face it, and see the big picture, that the pain is what makes you grow. If one can't handle (not saying you can't, just generalizing) then they will never get bigger or stronger.

Once you do it for a while, it will become like a routine, and you won't even have to think about it. Just look at this period as conditioning. You will soon get used to it, and soon you will be able to enjoy the fruits of your labor, cause once you start paying some dues, the Iron pays great dividends.

v8ftmfw
10-17-08, 5:05 pm
Im sitting here eat Peanut Butter, you guy brough smile to my face some how haha. btw ignore my english, I know it pretty bad, Im still learning it. peace

InkdMuscle
10-17-08, 6:15 pm
bodybuilding is a passion bro, if you are hating the gym, then is sounds like you might need take a lil bit of time off. Like others said it could be over training. Give your self, lets just say a week to analyze things and see if after that week you are still feeling the same way. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder.

v8ftmfw
10-17-08, 6:25 pm
bodybuilding is a passion bro, if you are hating the gym, then is sounds like you might need take a lil bit of time off. Like others said it could be over training. Give your self, lets just say a week to analyze things and see if after that week you are still feeling the same way. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I dint say I hate the gym, I love it, I just say im not go their for fun, do you go to the gym for fun ?

If i take a week off now, then last week of training is down the drain, I need to stay on this routin for 8 week. after that I will take a week off.

shizz702
10-17-08, 6:29 pm
I dint say I hate the gym, I love it, I just say im not go their for fun, do you go to the gym for fun ?

Bro, I actually do go for fun. I enjoy lifting heavy shit. I think that's one of the keys to success in this game is to actually enjoy training. I love going in there knowing I'm bettering myself and getting stronger each time. It's all in the mind bro, just got to have a positive outlook. Every time you go to the gym to hit those 20 rep squats, think about all the good it is doing for you.

ROC1291
10-17-08, 6:34 pm
imagine feeling that after you've only got done your first exercise on a dc routine...

v8ftmfw
10-17-08, 7:35 pm
I still new to this sport, but I will over come all of it and turn it into passion or fun. Thanks all for reply.

InkdMuscle
10-18-08, 5:16 am

If i take a week off now, then last week of training is down the drain, I need to stay on this routin for 8 week. after that I will take a week off.

Didnt mean it like that bro. But yes I go to the gym to have "fun". Smashing the weights around and tearing my body up is fun to me. Even though I have fun doesnt mean its not dedication and determination at hand.

Take a week off when u finish bro. Let the muscles heal and eat and grow. After that week I am almost bettting you will be dieing to get back into the gym. thats just how I see things going.

machineman
10-18-08, 7:55 am
Didnt mean it like that bro. But yes I go to the gym to have "fun". Smashing the weights around and tearing my body up is fun to me. Even though I have fun doesnt mean its not dedication and determination at hand.

Take a week off when u finish bro. Let the muscles heal and eat and grow. After that week I am almost bettting you will be dieing to get back into the gym. thats just how I see things going.

X2...sounds like you need a little time off, bro......I know when I was off for a week, I was dieing to go back....I just wanted to feel the bar in my hands again....just wanted to know that feeling of stepping under a heavy ass weight and getting ready to make my run at a squat PR or any other PR.....I think the time off will help you physically and mentally.....try it and let us know how you feel after a couple of days.....

Carpe Diem P.T
10-18-08, 8:38 am
each day,
I feel sick,
I feel dizzy,
I want go sleep
I feel tire !, where I have to lay down, but I have to get up to eat because im hungry !
I WANT TO THROW UP, i ran to the bathrom and throw up, I saw all the shit im taking wasted !
after I throw up im scare !
---

pregnant women manage that for 9 months. Harden up.

1samtheman1
10-18-08, 11:51 am
If i take a week off now, then last week of training is down the drain, I need to stay on this routin for 8 week. after that I will take a week off.[/QUOTE]

squats and milk is killa stickon the routine for aslong you can

IronWilson
10-18-08, 2:02 pm
Maybe you're feeling sick because of the milk you're taking in. Does your body handle milk well? It may be causing you to feel sick when you add that to the amount of food you're eating.

v8ftmfw
10-18-08, 2:59 pm
Maybe you're feeling sick because of the milk you're taking in. Does your body handle milk well? It may be causing you to feel sick when you add that to the amount of food you're eating.

I dont think it the milk, my body can handle milk im talking. the guild say drink a gallon aday, but I only drink about half gallon aday. I have 2 day rest until monday, monday imma try again.

bsatellite
10-18-08, 4:36 pm
Listen buddy,

I've only been on here for what, an hour? I haven't trained really in my life but take it from some one who knows that feeling you get when you wanna give up but you don't, it basically means your doing what you're supposed to be and you just gotta push it an extra set, rep, whatever your doing at the time... Push it as far as possible and keep going on. Your feeling will soon go away, I used to have that feeling with school, chores, work... Somehow I made it through it all and now that I'm about to start my training, I'm going to experiance it all over again.. That's one thing every single member here has, a goal and a problem, a goal and a feeling, an problem and a feeling... It all adds up and at the end of the day you're who you are and you feel how you feel, don't change it.

Best of luck to you bud! I'm 14 and taking HYDROXY CUT HARDCORE and a lot of other supplements I shouldn't be taking and I haven't thrown up once, thank god!

ironshaolin
10-18-08, 4:55 pm
I've been through the 20 rep squat program, I know how ya feel!!! Suck it up, you just have to decide for yourself, what is iti you want? Why are you doing that routine? Its not for the faint of heart. I couldn't eat for at least 2 1/2 hours before the session doing 20 repps, that might help. Also, I'd typically have a gatorade/BCAA mix that I would drink slowly towards the end of my workout, I couldn't down a shake until about 30 mins after I was done my stomach was so messed up.

v8ftmfw
10-18-08, 7:19 pm
Listen buddy,

I've only been on here for what, an hour? I haven't trained really in my life but take it from some one who knows that feeling you get when you wanna give up but you don't, it basically means your doing what you're supposed to be and you just gotta push it an extra set, rep, whatever your doing at the time... Push it as far as possible and keep going on. Your feeling will soon go away, I used to have that feeling with school, chores, work... Somehow I made it through it all and now that I'm about to start my training, I'm going to experiance it all over again.. That's one thing every single member here has, a goal and a problem, a goal and a feeling, an problem and a feeling... It all adds up and at the end of the day you're who you are and you feel how you feel, don't change it.

Best of luck to you bud! I'm 14 and taking HYDROXY CUT HARDCORE and a lot of other supplements I shouldn't be taking and I haven't thrown up once, thank god!

Wow 14, you my boy.

I've been through the 20 rep squat program, I know how ya feel!!! Suck it up, you just have to decide for yourself, what is iti you want? Why are you doing that routine? Its not for the faint of heart. I couldn't eat for at least 2 1/2 hours before the session doing 20 repps, that might help. Also, I'd typically have a gatorade/BCAA mix that I would drink slowly towards the end of my workout, I couldn't down a shake until about 30 mins after I was done my stomach was so messed up.

I feel the same way now too.

Today I went over the gym, doing some flat bench press, I have not flat bench press for 2 week now, I usually doing 35 each side, I put 35 each side, and feel it kinda light, I was suprice, then I add 5lb, it still light, I was like WTF going on, I feel good, I take all that weight off and throw in 45 each side ( i alway scare 45lb, and I could not even do 3-4 2 week ago ), I did 3 rept of 7, I WAS SUPRICE GUY, I LAUGHT AT MYSELF, I call my trainer hahaha, I could do more, but I put it down, cause I wasnt plan to work on chest today, and beside I still on squat and milk program, I was suprice how much stronger I went up, I guess squat and milk and all that foods, help me stronger then before, Im so happy now. I know u guy have the same feeling as i am too right ? thanks all.

prowrestler
10-19-08, 3:31 am
Im current work on Squat and milk routin, Im doing very well now and add up about 15lb, but this feeling is pissing me off. imma break it down, so you guy can understand and give me some advice please

When im doing squat, the last 4 rep is where I fucking hate, but I have to over come it,

i feel imma going to fall, and every one around me will laught, so I keep pushing it.

after the gym each day,
I feel sick,
I feel dizzy,
I want go sleep
after I throw up im scare ! , i keep thinking about next time i go to gym and had to add 5 lb and work harder then today, and mabe I have to go thru all the tired, the dizziness, the throw up, BUT I HAVE TO DO IT, I WONT GIVE UP, I WILL PUSHING THRU.

I sit down and chill, I watch stupid shit from utube, to relaze my self. then I start drinking protein slowly, because my stumach is still feeling shit. after awhile, I eating good and feel the best, I feel i have all my strange back. I feel good !

I want to know that how can I over come this, some time after the gym I feel so tired, i want to sleep, and some time I throw up, i dont want to eat.

that my feeling, dont tell me im crazy, but that what i have to face every day, gym is not where I have fun, gym is where I go to wars !!

whats the probelm? i think i missed it?

part of the life, eat more and dont puke

v8ftmfw
10-19-08, 3:52 am
whats the probelm? i think i missed it?

part of the life, eat more and dont puke

Yes sir !! I think I fuck up my diet ,tonight My ex call me and we went to club, I smoke about 5-6 cigaret, and drank 1 beer. what could happent ?

Carpe Diem P.T
10-19-08, 5:08 am
im with prowrestler. what the hell are you talking about?

have you read the 12 rules of this place?

1samtheman1
10-19-08, 5:17 am
wich rule has he broken

Carpe Diem P.T
10-19-08, 5:21 am
8) Off Topics & Off Limits...
matters of religion, politics, discussions about sex or lifestyles, and talk of drugs are officially off limits.

cigarettes and alcohol just cause conflicts not worth entering.

1samtheman1
10-19-08, 5:22 am
i agree last post was fucked up
but stick with the routine all i can suggest

Carpe Diem P.T
10-19-08, 5:26 am
for sure samtheman.

just keep up the hard work v8ftmfw and it will pay off. no excuses.

Vaze_06
10-19-08, 2:46 pm
for sure samtheman.

just keep up the hard work v8ftmfw and it will pay off. no excuses.

x2
and Carpe.. did i ever tell u, u are a genius??!

v8ftmfw
10-19-08, 3:02 pm
Just woke up, sorry about the last post, I do not know about the 12 rules.

prowrestler
10-19-08, 3:12 pm
Yes sir !! I think I fuck up my diet ,tonight My ex call me and we went to club, I smoke about 5-6 cigaret, and drank 1 beer. what could happent ?

well, what could happen are shitty workouts, higher estrogen, elevated liver values,permanent lack of O2 production,stress increase, catabolic state, various cancer cell production, capillery shrinkage, less protien synthesis.....

i can keep going, alcohol and cigarettes are stupid. dont do it.

you wanna be hardcore about yoru training, say on the vurge of puking 24/7 yet you smoke and drink????

that needs to be takin care of and would explain alot of the dizzyness problems you have.

quite the shitty lifestyle and clean it up, you'll see it will pay off in life and training.

and eat more

prowrestler
10-19-08, 3:13 pm
Just woke up, sorry about the last post, I do not know about the 12 rules.

no drug talk, steroid talk, thinking your better or bigger then anyone else and dont mention other supplement company's and you'll do ok here

v8ftmfw
10-19-08, 4:45 pm
no drug talk, steroid talk, thinking your better or bigger then anyone else and dont mention other supplement company's and you'll do ok here

got it

snjcracker
10-20-08, 8:53 pm
it may be the milk. personally i can't drink whole milk because of the high fat content. It litterally makes me sick to my stomach. I suggest you try a different grade.

Italianmuscle08
10-20-08, 9:53 pm
i heard milk curtles in your stomach if u drink it before working out....so that might explain the throwing up. i had like 2 glasses of milk wit a bowl of brown sugar cereal before a wrestling practice in high school and i just remember puking everywhere haha.

WeeMan
10-21-08, 10:11 am

after the gym each day,
I feel sick,
I feel dizzy,
I want go sleep

ffs!! theres more to life than adding 5lb to your weight or the next workout!

v8ftmfw
10-21-08, 11:06 am
ffs!! theres more to life than adding 5lb to your weight or the next workout!

what you mean ?

WeeMan
10-21-08, 11:10 am
what you mean ?

when u throw up..instead of crying bcos ur wasting ur supplements and food, be a man. or dont throw up.
and your scared bcos ur gonna have to work hard in the gym to put on 5lb???

v8ftmfw
10-21-08, 4:35 pm
when u throw up..instead of crying bcos ur wasting ur supplements and food, be a man. or dont throw up.

U mean 5lb body weight ?

Lunatic001
10-21-08, 4:42 pm
each day,
I feel sick,
I feel dizzy,
I want go sleep
after I throw up im scare !
---

pregnant women manage that for 9 months. Harden up.

I just spilled my protein shake...damn you Carpe......funny shit...lol!

WeeMan
10-22-08, 11:55 am
U mean 5lb body weight ?

be a man

Attaus
10-22-08, 1:43 pm
It's quite possibly overtraining. If you've been working out for a while and are starting to get sick from going to the gym, your body is trying to tell you something. Your CNS is going into 'overload' and you need time to recover and repair.

Every 3 weeks of intense training you need to take 1 week off and slow down - drop the weight by 50% and increase reps slightly (3-4 tops). You'll still keep your muscles working, but they won't be under nearly as much stress.

After an intense workout I've taken a week off and slowly gained.. taking a week to slow down will do your body some good. Then come back, train hard, and try to beat your bests.

Don't get me wrong.. the whole Animal attitude is great while you're working out, but overtraining won't do your body any good.

wedge
10-22-08, 3:45 pm
No disrespect meant, but I'm having a hard time following this guy. He's sick because of the milk or because he's pushing too hard? If it's the milk, scale it back. The stuff effects everyone differently. If it's the training, push through or do a different program and work your way into it.
It almost sounds like he jumped into more of an advanced workout with no foundation set to begin with.

v8ftmfw
10-22-08, 4:35 pm
No disrespect meant, but I'm having a hard time following this guy. He's sick because of the milk or because he's pushing too hard? If it's the milk, scale it back. The stuff effects everyone differently. If it's the training, push through or do a different program and work your way into it.
It almost sounds like he jumped into more of an advanced workout with no foundation set to begin with.

Im ok now, it not the milk, it not wat I eat or take, im just train intense, now im learn to adjust my body now, and I havent feel sick for last 2 time in the gym, the only thing I feel after the gym is tires, im sweet alot, so I sit down and try to breath easy and drink some 100% cold vitamin C juice, after feel minute, I feel really good, and ready to drink protein and eat.

I read over over again on many comment people left for me here, and I read some more on the other site, and I learn that, I should feel good to go to the gym, I should feel like having fun, because if im stress out and worried, than that will not good for my body, and I heard that stress can make you fat, and not good for your health. I learn how to take it easy !! still work hard at the gym, but train my mind how to relax after.

ROC1291
10-22-08, 4:48 pm
that would be hilarious if he was doing squats and milk and he was lactose intolerant.

wedge
10-22-08, 5:18 pm
Im ok now, it not the milk, it not wat I eat or take, im just train intense, now im learn to adjust my body now, and I havent feel sick for last 2 time in the gym, the only thing I feel after the gym is tires, im sweet alot, so I sit down and try to breath easy and drink some 100% cold vitamin C juice, after feel minute, I feel really good, and ready to drink protein and eat.

I read over over again on many comment people left for me here, and I read some more on the other site, and I learn that, I should feel good to go to the gym, I should feel like having fun, because if im stress out and worried, than that will not good for my body, and I heard that stress can make you fat, and not good for your health. I learn how to take it easy !! still work hard at the gym, but train my mind how to relax after.

Good to hear.

V Man
10-22-08, 6:06 pm
[QUOTE=v8ftmfw;535164]

after the gym each day,
I feel sick,
I feel dizzy,
I want go sleep

You talk like this stuff is a negative - Jeez, I live for this shit! If I experience this I know Im on track....

v8ftmfw
10-22-08, 6:44 pm
To be hones, I really happy that already go thru it, and I also learn how to adjust and control my work out, understand more about my body, and I feel good, I guess " you learn, by go thru it " " lift and learn " haha.

Demolitionist
10-25-08, 2:16 pm
I also tried the squat and milk and that shit aint easy at all. But just keep pushing through because to my understanding that routine is only 6 weeks no?

bobbymart
10-26-08, 4:04 pm

weeman can't understand what you are saying bro' you have like a typing/ texting mix goin on here?

MojoMike36
10-26-08, 4:30 pm
OP - Didn't really read everything else people said but...

Just take life and lifting (often they're one in the same) one rep at a time.