PDA

View Full Version : I need help, anyone willing to help me out?

bsatellite
10-18-08, 3:47 pm
Hey,

So my name is Brendan Melanson, I'm 14 and live in Cavendish, PEI. I'm obese, fat, over-weight or whatever else you folks call it... I weight 200 lbs and I can only lift about 160 lbs! I'm looking too loose all the fat, I wanna lean up, slim up, tone up and build up! I want a great, rockin', muscular and ripped body and I think some of you here can help me accomplish that. I'll do whatever it takes, I'm tired of being "Fatty, Lardo, Expresso, Big B, Fatass" The list can go on. So this here is my last resort, I've tried everything else, every other site and even Herbal Magic, I had no luck!

Here's what my goals are: Drop all the bad fat, I wanna have a good bod that the ladies'd love to have! Tone up, bulk up and slim up... Not too mention lean up. I need a guide, a training guide, a diet guide, everything I need to know and do to accomplish my goals and how to do it! You can post it here or you can email it: brendanmelanson@live.ca you can add me on msn too at that address above.

I've posted some pictures of myself at the end of this thread so you can get an idea of my body type and what I have to work with, I've also taken pictures of the equipment and supplements I currently have.

The zones that bother me the most, the man boobs, my back... I hate how my face/neck are like out a few inchs from my back, bad posture maybe? My stomach and my legs, mainly thighs!

So, can anyone help me out? All help is greatly appreciated and I appreciate the support :)

Myself: Giving you an idea of my body type, shape e.t.c | hope your screen dont break :P

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/bsatellite/DSC02016.jpg
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/bsatellite/DSC02017.jpg
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/bsatellite/DSC02018.jpg
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/bsatellite/DSC02019.jpg

My Home Gym: Bowflex Free Weights, Older Bowflex HomeGym, Stairmaster, Elptical Machine, Treadmill, Unknown Machine, Bicycle

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/bsatellite/DSC02020.jpg
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/bsatellite/DSC02021.jpg
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/bsatellite/DSC02022.jpg
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/bsatellite/DSC02023.jpg
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/bsatellite/DSC02024.jpg
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/bsatellite/DSC02025.jpg
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/bsatellite/DSC02026.jpg

Supplements: Wheybolic, GNC Multi-Vitamin, Hydroxycut HARDCORE

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/bsatellite/DSC02027.jpg
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/bsatellite/DSC02028.jpg
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/bsatellite/DSC02030.jpg

Cstlfx
10-18-08, 4:05 pm
Well, first place to start is the Diet section. You need to have the right diet in order to lean out. Check out Diet 101, as well as all the other 101's. Soak in as much from the site as you can. You're young, so a good diet and some exercise will get you to go far.

No need for supplements at your age, just really good food. Start working out and you're going to drop weight because your body isnt used to it, plus, when you have muscle, the body needs more calories. Less calories in than you are burning, you're going to lose weight. Look through the site in all the sections, and starting trying different techniques. Most importantly, stick with it, dont get dishearted, and have fun!!

bsatellite
10-18-08, 4:08 pm
So is it possible to get the physique I want with hard-work, determination e.t.c? All I want is not to have any of the bad fat, I want lot's of muscle but first I just wanna loose the fat and slim down, lean down. When I slim down, do you suppose that.. Hunch I have will dissapear?

Ah,

Animal Pak, you're my savouir ... I was just about to give up all hopes! I need a work out routine and I'm set.

sanga
10-18-08, 4:18 pm
Listen mate, only you can determine whether you will lose the fat, only you can determine whether you can add the muscle you crave, its all down to you, you are very young, learn all you can about nutrition, train hard and eat well, most of all keep that burning desire in the front of your mind at all times, stick with it and complete one goal at a time, you will get there if you want it bad enough.

bsatellite
10-18-08, 4:24 pm
Thanks,

I'm starting Monday, guranteed. I just don't know the training part, reps, sets e.t.c
Well, I decided that I'm going to do it. I was just asking if my goals are reachable, period? I wasn't sure if it was possible too loose that much weight and then pack on the muscle.

sanga
10-18-08, 4:33 pm
Yes mate its possible, the skys the limit, youth is on your side, learn all you can and put it into practice.

Train 3-4 times a week performing the basic moves for 6-8 reps for 3-4 sets and eat well every 3 hours and see how you go, bet you add size and lose fat.

Do a search on the training articles too.

A good start for a training routine would be something like this-

http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=41&section=training%0A

Pizzalamp
10-18-08, 4:52 pm
Hey brendan
First off i would drop that hydroxicut hardcore-you dont need to be taking fat burners at your age-also before beginning all this try and get a physcial w/ you doctor-talk with your doctor and make sure there are no problems that you dont know about

Try to clean up your diet and CUT DOWN on fried and fast foods, sugar, sodas etc

make sure to include plenty of fruits and vegetables and water and try to make healthy choices like turkey, grilled chicken, rice, fish
Try and get in touch w/ a nutritionist

Start doing some cardio vascular work a few times a week...start slowly, like twice a week and gradually increase...running, biking, treadmill

Dont worry about lifting super heavy and being the strongest in the gym...focus on using good safe form and progressing each week

If possible try and work with a personal trainer-it will defintely be helpful-they can help yOu out with a program and help you learn new exercises

Look into doing activities outside the gym...kickboxing, jogging

Good luck-remember the results are not gonna come overnight-you are gonna have to work hard for them but the results you want are defintely possible in time

machineman
10-18-08, 4:58 pm
bro, you can do it.....if you want it bad enough....I cut 55 pounds in 11 months to make weight for a grappling tournament...I did it all by myself....that was before I found this place....read, read and read some more...there is so much info here.....like others have said....at your age drop the supps and just work and eat right....it will not be easy, but neither is your current path.....

good luck on your journey....speaking of which......maybe you should start one on Monday.

Cstlfx
10-18-08, 5:04 pm
So is it possible to get the physique I want with hard-work, determination e.t.c? All I want is not to have any of the bad fat, I want lot's of muscle but first I just wanna loose the fat and slim down, lean down. When I slim down, do you suppose that.. Hunch I have will dissapear?

Ah,

Animal Pak, you're my savouir ... I was just about to give up all hopes! I need a work out routine and I'm set.

You're still young, keep working out simple and fun, something that you'll stick with until you're old enough to hit the gym. Growing muscle, getting rid of bad food, and getting cardio will definitely slim you down. If you havent had any activity, it will work, as long as you have no physical problems.

As suggested, make sure to go to the doctor, get a physical to make sure everything is all right to start working out.

Make sure not to get discouraged. For some people its a long hard road, but nothing drastic happens for anyone. I'm still overweight, I still have a gut, and I've been working at it for some time. But I feel better than I ever had, and I'm the strongest I've ever been. Have fun!

bsatellite
10-18-08, 5:07 pm
Thanks guys!

I'm reading all the articles I can possibly read right now, reading is my weak point but oh well!
I appreciate all the help here and yeah, once I finish the two bottles of HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE I got right now that'll be the end of 'er! I was scared to get fatter, basically... I wouldn't eat or drink without these pills since I had my first dose! Should I be taking the WHEYBOLIC Extreme? I also heard it was good to take it pre/post work-outs, is that correct would you say?

I plan on starting training Monday, along with my Journey. Weighing in every week, keeping track of my food, work-outs e.t.c

I've got no doctor over here, that I know of... We've been waiting a while for one but havn't been giving one yet, I'll talk to mom tonight about it and see if I can get an appointment with my doctor and discuss with him/her about my goals, run some tests e.t.c

Right now, the only work-outs I've been doing is putting a good amount of work on the punching bag at school, yes... I said school. I think that's one of the things thats helping me maintain my weight ut I plan on training for the MMA after I get my training going and my laziness out and a job under my belt, I need the money for multiple things, including a gym membership... Working at home isn't the greatest but I will take advantage of both. Hopefully I can get a personal trainer, just not sure where to find one to be honest... I was just scared, the huntch on my back was what some people call cushing syndrom.

The other thing I noticed is my chest, I'm wondering if it sticks out not because of fat but because I was doing chest excercises on the bowflex? It shouldn't be as big as it is... Hopefully that's some muscle under there waiting to be built up and built out!

J 2the att
10-18-08, 7:10 pm
Bro!!! You brought back memories man. I was in your shoes 4 years ago man fresh into high school 6 feet 220 pounds all fat man but you aint that fat bro. No one made fun of me cuz i was big and they were prolly scared but i knew people laughed behind my back. I got tired of that shit and started eating right and reading all training and nutrition articles. 4 years later bro even though i still have loose skin from being fat but when i have a shirt on i am getting complement from girls and friends on my body. It feels good bro. If there is anything i can advise you, its that keep on coming to this site and listen to what people have to say. You know everybody here is dedicated and helpful so they won't bullshit you and ask if you are ever confused. Also if you feel like doggin it, just do yourself a favor and look in the mirror and ask yourself if you want to look like that. If you do, fuck it take a day off and if you don't, get yourself in the gym and train like a monster man. Good luck Kid sorry i wrote so much but man u reminded me the good old days of being big but weak as hell and eating like crazy lol.

shizz702
10-18-08, 7:27 pm
Ok I know the perfect routine for you, here it is:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=998224

Read and apply that. It will develop a solid base of strength and mass for you, and is the perfect way for you to start.

machineman
10-18-08, 7:41 pm
Brendan......that workout that shizz posted is a great place to start.....check out the link to my journey in my sig....that is how I started after cutting my weight....couldn't be happier with the results.....if you have questions....by all means ask....we are all here to help....

machineman
10-18-08, 8:00 pm
also check you tube and search for videos by Mark Rippetoe...they will help you out tremendously.....

bsatellite
10-18-08, 8:22 pm
No problem, glad I brought back memories but not so glad I brought back some probably bad ones. That's one thing I'm not doing, I'm not taking a day off. I lost 14 lbs and I took a day off because I was so proud and put 7 lbs back on, half. That's what fast food, lack of excercise and sitting on you're arse all day does to ya!

I've been reading that, saving more of it for later on... Tired night, party in a bit I'm gonna enjoy myself my last bit of alcohol!

I do appreciate all the support and help everyone here has offered me and I am actually super pumped to get in the gym on Monday, first days will be sketchy but after I get past that nervous wall and such I should be fine.

The answer to your retorical question is no, I don't wanna look like that. I still got a few girls in my life, beautiful ones at that. So that's not where my area of problems are, I wanna further my life to the most and I have some wild dreams that probably won't come true but having a nice body, having some muscle and having a good self-esteem would really help myself come closer to those goals. I want to be an actor, a model and possibly something to do in computers, I program... It's how I get fat.

Once again,

Thank you all for supporting me and helping me through all this, it's all building my motivation up higher and higher.

shizz702
10-18-08, 8:31 pm
Lol you're 14, what are you doing drinking?!

On the other hand I was 14 once too lol ;)

So are you gonna do the routine I recommended you?

Also, once you get started on this man there's no turning back, the fast food, drinking and anything and everything that could hinder your training has to go. If you're gonna do it, do it right, it's all or nothing.

Just remember above all, be CONSISTENT. I'm here to tell you change isn't going to happen overnight. Lots of guys get all gung ho and motivated only to drop off after a month or two. Hell if it was easy and happened overnight everyone would look good.

But it isn't which is why we have an alarming obesity rate going on. Be above the fat, lazy, sedentary masses brother, and be consistent. Again, you won't change overnight but like I mentioned via pm you can realistically expect to see some significant changes within 6 months or so.

machineman
10-18-08, 9:04 pm
b...check up on my journey, bro....as shizz stated consistency is the key.....I think I have been real consistent and I have made some pretty good gains I think.....just keep working and you will accomplish whatever you want.

Tiny
10-19-08, 9:50 am
Brandon, I read your whole post and checked out your pics, also been reading the responses and interplay back and forth here - first off, I would be glad to help you, if you're really willing and ready to make some changes, BUT, part of me is suspicious that this could all be a gimmick post; this isn't a bunch of bullshit is it? If it is, well, have a good laugh because yes, there are plenty of brothers and sisters here who would be glad to help out someone in your supposed situation. I could run down a list of names which would sound like a who's who in the powerlifting and bodybuilding world of guys who all began as the fat kid, the sickly kid, the outsider, so on and on - what do you think motivated many of us to even begin to become what you physically see today? So you have come to the right place. If I were you I would shit can the Hydroxy - just like a few others have advised - and get what equipment you have organized; clear some space so you can actually utilize some of it. That treadmill should get parked somewhere you can comfortably use it. You need to establish a few mainstays in diet - break your meals up into five or six feedings and follow the plan six days a week; you can have 1 day of the week as a cheat day - you cannot get fat in one day, so long as the next day you are back on task. Water is critical - begin drinking 1 gallon per day - no bullshit here, no guessing or "about" a gallon. If you get a gallon in every single day (between the time you wake and the time you lay down to sleep) you will tighten up and drop anywhere from 7 - 12 pounds within 2 weeks (but you must be consistent with the water). No bullshit - do it and be amazed. "Partying" is out. You want to be the chubby kid that is "cool" enough to "party" or you want to have self discipline and enough self esteem that you aren't interested in abusing yourself? Do you have parent that will help with your goals - like getting you the proper foods, etc?? Maybe even preparing some of it for you? Anyway, are you serious and are you prepared to begin this mission in earnest? You will succeed IF you are ready and willing. I am not interested in wasting time and plotting out a bunch of shit you won't follow, respect, or appreciate. BUT IF you are really ready to do it, it can be done, but the kids "partying" aren't going to get you there.

Factory
10-19-08, 10:07 am
BUT, part of me is suspicious that this could all be a gimmick post; this isn't a bunch of bullshit is it? If it is, well, have a good laugh because yes, there are plenty of brothers and sisters here who would be glad to help out someone in your supposed situation. "Partying" is out. BUT IF you are really ready to do it, it can be done, but the kids "partying" aren't going to get you there.

x2, a ton of discipline is required if your actually goanna push yourself to make changes.

and You can already see that we're willing to help, everyone posting already this early in the day, you probably got a few pm's. just don't let that fire to get a better body die out because you don't feel like it anymore.

you got help here brother.

Factory
10-19-08, 10:09 am
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/bsatellite/DSC02030.jpg

THAT is what I like to see, THATS SOMEONE THAT's READY TO DRINK SOME WATER

bsatellite
10-19-08, 11:00 am
Tiny,

This is not a gimmick post at all, I've spent countless hours over the past 3 months debating whether getting the body I want is physically reachable, let alone if I could stick with it. Yeah, I'm like 90% of the kids out there that quit everything they start but for once in my life I'd like to finish something, fitness is a new way of life for me starting tomorrow morning... Tomorrow is the day my journey begins. I would really appeciate any help that is given to me, diet, work-outs... I'm going into this whole thing blind and yeah, after I get off the computer in a little bit I'm heading down to the basement and cleaning up, clearing space, setting up a radio e.t.c

The water was from my grandparents stores, they own tourist traps in the summer down here and they keep water in the stores for the staff... They stock up when it goes on sale. I'm in between two houses, weekdays at my mothers in Summerside and weekends at my grandparents in Cavendish so I'm going out tomorrow after school to get a gym membership... I was told you need to be 16, so if that fails I'll just switch the days between my moms and grandparents and start taking the bus to school. I also got a job interview, I'm gonna start paying for my own food and shit because well my whole family is obese, they eat cake, mcdonalds, wendys, over-do every meal they have.. Frig, every nights a popcorn night for my grandfather.

I'm not giving up on this, I promised myself that I wouldn't and that I was going to get serious on this, this is the start of a whole new life, lifestyle and way of living. Fitness, doing good in school, working, all of it's gonna add up to an overall good life and lifestyle.

As I said before I'd really appreicate ANY help, I'm going into this completly blind! One other thing, I uploaded a picture of a machine infront of the treadmill... It's got like handle bars and a seat and it all moves and shit... What is that, what does it do? My grandparents said they got it on sale and really can't remember what it is or what it was for.

I have noticed, everyone here is on one thing, fitness and their all super nice and helpful and it's just amazing that so many people can get along together and work together towards the same goals.

I'll add up a certain amount of bottles of water so I know how many I gotta drink, pop, junk food, candy, all that's cut out and I don't want to take a cheat day every week... It'll screw it up and mess up everything I'll be working so hard for. I'll cut the hydroxy cut out once my bottles are done.

As for the WHEYBOLIC Extreme and the GNC Multi-Vitamin, are those still good use to me? I was told by the clerk that the protein is a must if I'm looking to put on lean, solid muscle. I also tried drinking some the other day, couldn't get through it... I went for an hour or so in the basement and hit the weights, felt so good to get off my lazy ass and work out... Just wondering how to get that taste away and not so thick? I thought about the blender but then I got thinking.... There goes a clean roof/walls.

My parents'll go get the grocerys and shit if I know exactly what I need/want and they'll prepare it unless their working or too lazy... I have no problem preparing my own food unless I don't know how to do it or we don't have all the right ingredients!

Once again,

Thank you all for the help.. Can't wait to here back from you, Tiny & everyone else here willing to help me through this long journey!!

machineman
10-19-08, 2:55 pm
Brendan.....Water is a MUST....that has been said already, but it is really important that you understand it.....As far as food prep....if you can do it yourself, then do it.....Chicken, beef, tuna, fish, eggs, brown rice and whole wheat pasta are going to become your new friends. If your whole family if overweight, the last thing I would do is have them prep your meals....if you do it, you know exactly what is in it......it is not hard.....just like everything else, it takes discipline to do it.....I cook food every 2 or 3 days.....and lots of it.....of coarse I am on a different schedule than you are but the core foods are pretty much the same.....I would get most of your protein by whole foods and maybe supp 1 shake a day.....if you made your shake with water, make it with Skim milk next time...they do taste better that way......good luck and I am looking forward to your journey.....

bsatellite
10-19-08, 3:58 pm
Thanks a bunch man!! As we speak right now I'm drinking water :P Yeah, I have no problem prepping my own food once I learn how to do it so maybe I'll get the folks to show me the ropes and then I'll be all set, I once cooked kraft dinner and it was whiter then paper!

I'll try that with the shake next time..

I got another issue on my hands,

I'm wondering, out of all the cutting, bulking and proper diet will my back decrease in size? It's almost huntch lol I want a normal back/shoulders... It's really bothering me how my chest is so far away from my back, my shoulders are inbetween... Like a high way, at the rest stop lol

Factory
10-19-08, 5:57 pm
your back wont hunch like it is when your bodyfat% goes down - its just cause the top of your back doesnt hold a lot of fat, and through gravity and your natural physiology, your lower back area holds a lot of fat, it only looks hunched, your back isn't really hunched like that, it's just the excess fat at the lower portion of your back making it look hunched.

and yes - it will go away if you lose bodyfat%

shizz702
10-19-08, 6:54 pm
Hey b,

just checked out your equipment, you're gonna need a gym membership, lol hate to break it to you but the bow flex ain't gonna cut it ;)

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to get a gym membership with your parents permission. If all else fails do you have access to free weights at school?

bsatellite
10-19-08, 8:31 pm
Yes, I'm super glad about getting rid of that huntch!!! :D

I have no problem getting a gym membership, I planned on it anyways :P Well, I have bowflex free weights but I fucked em up and were sending them away to get fixed :P The schools just got a home gym, stair master and a punching bag. IT's not really a school, it's called the EAP or base.. 12 kids only... I fucken hate it tho, I'm going to a huge high school when I'm done there and they got a big huge ass gym there... The school board said if my first term goes good I can go to that gym there for 10 dollars a month after school between 3:30 and 5:30... I'm pumped :D For now I'm getting a regular membership though at IRON HAVEN

Tiny
10-20-08, 5:11 pm
Tiny,

This is not a gimmick post at all, I've spent countless hours over the past 3 months debating whether getting the body I want is physically reachable, let alone if I could stick with it. Yeah, I'm like 90% of the kids out there that quit everything they start but for once in my life I'd like to finish something, fitness is a new way of life for me starting tomorrow morning... Tomorrow is the day my journey begins. I would really appeciate any help that is given to me, diet, work-outs... I'm going into this whole thing blind and yeah, after I get off the computer in a little bit I'm heading down to the basement and cleaning up, clearing space, setting up a radio e.t.c

The water was from my grandparents stores, they own tourist traps in the summer down here and they keep water in the stores for the staff... They stock up when it goes on sale. I'm in between two houses, weekdays at my mothers in Summerside and weekends at my grandparents in Cavendish so I'm going out tomorrow after school to get a gym membership... I was told you need to be 16, so if that fails I'll just switch the days between my moms and grandparents and start taking the bus to school. I also got a job interview, I'm gonna start paying for my own food and shit because well my whole family is obese, they eat cake, mcdonalds, wendys, over-do every meal they have.. Frig, every nights a popcorn night for my grandfather.

I'm not giving up on this, I promised myself that I wouldn't and that I was going to get serious on this, this is the start of a whole new life, lifestyle and way of living. Fitness, doing good in school, working, all of it's gonna add up to an overall good life and lifestyle.

As I said before I'd really appreicate ANY help, I'm going into this completly blind! One other thing, I uploaded a picture of a machine infront of the treadmill... It's got like handle bars and a seat and it all moves and shit... What is that, what does it do? My grandparents said they got it on sale and really can't remember what it is or what it was for.

I have noticed, everyone here is on one thing, fitness and their all super nice and helpful and it's just amazing that so many people can get along together and work together towards the same goals.

I'll add up a certain amount of bottles of water so I know how many I gotta drink, pop, junk food, candy, all that's cut out and I don't want to take a cheat day every week... It'll screw it up and mess up everything I'll be working so hard for. I'll cut the hydroxy cut out once my bottles are done.

As for the WHEYBOLIC Extreme and the GNC Multi-Vitamin, are those still good use to me? I was told by the clerk that the protein is a must if I'm looking to put on lean, solid muscle. I also tried drinking some the other day, couldn't get through it... I went for an hour or so in the basement and hit the weights, felt so good to get off my lazy ass and work out... Just wondering how to get that taste away and not so thick? I thought about the blender but then I got thinking.... There goes a clean roof/walls.

My parents'll go get the grocerys and shit if I know exactly what I need/want and they'll prepare it unless their working or too lazy... I have no problem preparing my own food unless I don't know how to do it or we don't have all the right ingredients!

Once again,

Thank you all for the help.. Can't wait to here back from you, Tiny & everyone else here willing to help me through this long journey!!

Good enough, brother, I'm down with it and will help out all that I can. This seriously can completely change your life but it is work so you have to believe in yourself and ignore the naysayers who are going to crop up out there in your life once they see what you are getting into - just remember they can't find it in themselves to achieve or to change so their low self esteem makes them try to rain on everyone else's parade. You can do this and it is totally reachable - you aren't even in THAT terrible condition; I have seen and trained folks a whole lot worse and they changed their bodies and in the course of doing so they rediscovered themselves and that changed their lives. Anyway, I suggest you start a "Journey" thread in the appropriate section on the Forvm and it can be very much like a daily log where others (including me) can interact with you and coach you along so you can get up and running straight. Discovering the discipline of iron changed my whole world and enriched my life. Start a "Journey" so we can take this all up there, 'cause there's a lot to learn and get started on.

bsatellite
10-20-08, 5:26 pm
Yes sir

For some reason my signature ain't showing up on this thread but I have the Journey in my thread, I'm going to push myself an extra five minutes on the eliptical machine tonight, I haven't really started the weight training til I get all this down pat. My main goal is cutting, I'd be happy slim but even happier bulked right up!

If you can't see my signature, go to that section in the forvm and you can find it there it's called "Do Or Do Not, there is no try!"

I appreciate all the help and support from you and every other user on this forvm, I got a few questions I'd like to discuss and plan on posting them on my Journey.

Thanks again!!

MojoMike36
10-20-08, 5:31 pm
You can still do cardio anytime you want man. Make sure you're doing quality cardio every chance you get.

I was 5'8 209 lbs. when I was 13. Its awful plain and simple. I gradually grew into my weight and my body recomped while I did 45 minutes of cardio everyday on top of basic compound lifts. I foolishly went high reps on everything because I thought that was what was best for weight loss at the time.

At 18 I hit 138 and I was skinnier than hell. Too skinny, but I wanted it.
Now I sit here at 19, weighing in at 169 lbs two weeks outta my first bulk and 2 weeks into my first real cut. Anways my message to you is, theres hope at the end of the tunnel man. Just keep clawing away at it. Just be patient and it will happen!

From where I sit it was all worth it but remember to be happy with what you have too.