PDA

View Full Version : i need help

Bigswol
10-18-08, 9:11 pm
im 16 years old i been lifting weights for 3 years im not that big im 190+pounds and i needed to know if animal was ok for me totake cause i am so young alot of lifters tell me im to young to take certain things please help

hardhit71
10-18-08, 9:15 pm
I'd say the best thing for you to do right now would be PAK. That's all i took when i was 16 and it introduced me to an entirely new world. right now you really dont need anything more than that. actually anything more might do you worse than better.

Cstlfx
10-18-08, 9:40 pm
Sorry bro, if you're not over 18, we cant recommend anything. Cans say you have to be 18, its just to protect the company.

shizz702
10-18-08, 9:46 pm
Plain ol' animal pak, maybe some creatine, and fish oil, and FOOD is all you need bro. Lots and lots of food, and if you really want to get big drink a fuck ton of milk.

mustgetbig
10-18-08, 10:23 pm
hey bro i myself am 16 and as far as supps go i myself take pak ,flex ,nitro ,pump ,torrent ,eaa nitro ,omega ,and thats it as far as the animal line goes i think anything but stak and test is ok for you just make sure you eat alot like alot alot your 16 weighing in at 190lbs eat alot, alot, alot dont worry about the fat gain either just grow!!

waugie14
10-18-08, 11:02 pm
eat right, multi, creatine mono, protein powder...

bighoss34
10-19-08, 10:08 am
whey protein post workout. Maybe Milk and Egg protein mid-morning or 2 hours after dinner.

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/get_item_uv143.htm

Factory
10-19-08, 10:11 am
i'd deffinatly take pak, it's vitamins, you can't go wrong there.
i'd also take omega, it's all the essential fatty acids that EVERYONE needs. You also can't go wrong with this one.

I'd take a generic whey protein, after you lift.

don't take any pre-lift supps until you get older, the caffiene can really mess with your sleep cycle and can add to stress and cause problems.