PDA

View Full Version : Do or do not, there is no try!

bsatellite
10-19-08, 12:14 pm
Hey,

So this is my Journey, that I half-assed started today just to see what it feels like, what the sweat, the push forward in your muscles, the air sucking journey.. That I have officially started!

I shall be posting here each one of my work outs, what I feel, emotionally, mentally and physically and how I feel I did on my training, my journey... It's, it's... It's begun! So here we go, today was just a test drive, you know... See what you can put out!

Sunday October 19th
---------------------
Today I went for a test run, you know.. See how much my body can put out, well I didn't do any weight training but I hopped on the elpitical machine today and went to Resistance level 2... Couldn't/wouldn't handle anything else, I tried. I was watching the clock go, feeling the fan spin and cool me off, feeling sweat just pour down my back... It actually felt good, I feel I have officially accomplished something. My main goal was for 10 minutes, I couldn't do it.. My body was giving up, I felt the muscles in my thighs and lower legs start to weaken, break down if you may.. I had no supplements today, just the hydroxy cut, a few cans of diet pop and that's about it... My legs felt so tight, I felt as if they were gonna colapse, give out, break if you may.. I'm not sure what I'm feeling, is this normal, does this mean that I'm loosing weight, I'm on the road to my goals?? I reached my five minutes, barely.. At that. I don't know whether to feel proud or to give up on this, I'm not gonna give up but I feel like a failure that I only got 5 minutes in on that damned machine!

Tomorrow, I'm hitting my home gym the hardest I ever hit. I'm hitting the diet the most proper that is possible, I'm starting my full force, sweat pouring, tear dropping, muscle pulling journey.. No matter the cost, the pain, the suffering or temptation I will accomplish my goals!! I'm going to do: 10 Minutes Eliptical Machine, 10 Sets, 10 reps on the bowflex free weights, 10 Sets @ 10 Reps on the Bowflex Home Gym and another 10 Minutes on the Eliptical Machine... Is this proper, will this work? Will this accomplis what I need?

Vaze_06
10-19-08, 2:06 pm
welcome abboard bro, but first we arent allowed to mention products from other company, so talking about Hydroxy Cut is a nonon!
and second hmm sounds.. good about the Blowflex but what about squat, deads, benching?? u do them? your stats and goals?

SQUAT or DIE!
10-19-08, 2:09 pm
yo man whats your diet and split look like...

bsatellite
10-19-08, 2:56 pm
Sorry about the product shit, I'll keep them out of my posts from here on end! I'm going to get a gym membership, I can set it up so that I can work some days from home and others from the gym... It's not like I payed for the home equipment, we've had that shit laying around for a couple years, the elpitcal machine and free weights are new additions though..

So,

Hopefully the gym I go to has everything I need. At the school I go to, the base, it's got a punching bag, a lifting machine and bench press with what I'm guessing barbells? Two dumbells too but I'm taking the free weights with me when I switch between my moms and my grandparents house...

I havn't come up with a proper diet yet, I still need some more guidance and advice on that. I'm a very simple minded person, can't figure stuff out too easy :P What's a split? :(

prowrestler
10-19-08, 3:01 pm
welcome abboard bro, but first we arent allowed to mention products from other company, so talking about Hydroxy Cut is a nonon!
and second hmm sounds.. good about the Blowflex but what about squat, deads, benching?? u do them? your stats and goals?

dont forget no steroid talk and drug talk lol!

SQUAT or DIE!
10-19-08, 3:01 pm
Hopefully the gym I go to has everything I need. At the school I go to, the base, it's got a punching bag, a lifting machine and bench press with what I'm guessing barbells? Two dumbells too but I'm taking the free weights with me when I switch between my moms and my grandparents house...

I havn't come up with a proper diet yet, I still need some more guidance and advice on that. I'm a very simple minded person, can't figure stuff out too easy :P What's a split? :(

a split is how you split your workout up.. like chest on one day, legs on another, arms on another....

you only need simple things, barbell, maybe some dumbbells and weights... you can do an entire wo with the very basics..

prowrestler
10-19-08, 3:03 pm
Sorry about the product shit, I'll keep them out of my posts from here on end! I'm going to get a gym membership, I can set it up so that I can work some days from home and others from the gym... It's not like I payed for the home equipment, we've had that shit laying around for a couple years, the elpitcal machine and free weights are new additions though..

So,

lol, i just read your thread in the training section

so, your 14 and just starting out. wow, feels like me 4 years ago...

just keep at it and eat better, your fat now but you can be a monster when you cut down abit. you got good genetics for muscle growth.

id reccomend getting a gym membership or buying a barbell and lots of weight plates.

your from canada too right?

Vaze_06
10-19-08, 3:03 pm
dont forget no steroid talk and drug talk lol!

shut up Dan!! we argue abou it enough last night! give me a break and go eat some oreos! lol

a split is how you split your workout up.. like chest on one day, legs on another, arms on another....

you only need simple things, barbell, maybe some dumbbells and weights... you can do an entire wo with the very basics..

Yep yep... squat, benching, deads HAve to be in it...
u wanna cut or bulk?

prowrestler
10-19-08, 3:04 pm

thats right man, all you need are weights,a bench and invest in a pull up bar you can stick between your door or something, its like 20 bucks

the gym is better though, get a membership

bsatellite
10-19-08, 3:45 pm
Well,

A) I never have and never will take steroids or any other type of dangerous drug for that matter. I will admit though I drink a lot, lastnight was my last night drinking though.

B) Yeah, I live in Canada. I should be getting a gym membership shortly. I need to come up with a good, strick, guided split/diet... Then I'll be set.

A pull bar? I can hardly 5 push ups! I was told by many people that I have a good build considering my large frame, to be bulking up and shit, so hopefully it's true! The only thing that pisses me off is I'm not por-portioned, like my arms and shoulders are so small and you can barely see them compared my big ass back, neck and poking out chest!

Frig guys, I can't stress how pumped I am to start training. I just went and tryed lifting some bowflex free weights but I fucked them up and now one of the weights won't pop off it's case, or switch amount of weight to put on :@

Right now I want to cut and bulk, like I wanna do this as fast, clean and safe as possible. I wanna cut out all the fat I have and drop that weight, put on a ton of muscle and keep the muscle weight.. So, bulk, cut... Both!

My main areas of interest:

Bulking: Arms, Shoulders, Chests, Back, Chest, Abs! Did I leave anything out?
Cutting: Thighs, Arse... I have both, big chubby thighs and big chubby arse... Looking to cut back on both those areas, nice slim and toned.

The only place I'm not fat is my arms, I look at them now and again and I actually have some muscle in there :P

prowrestler
10-19-08, 3:50 pm
Well,

A) I never have and never will take steroids or any other type of dangerous drug for that matter. I will admit though I drink a lot, lastnight was my last night drinking though.

B) Yeah, I live in Canada. I should be getting a gym membership shortly. I need to come up with a good, strick, guided split/diet... Then I'll be set.

A pull bar? I can hardly 5 push ups! I was told by many people that I have a good build considering my large frame, to be bulking up and shit, so hopefully it's true! The only thing that pisses me off is I'm not por-portioned, like my arms and shoulders are so small and you can barely see them compared my big ass back, neck and poking out chest!

Frig guys, I can't stress how pumped I am to start training. I just went and tryed lifting some bowflex free weights but I fucked them up and now one of the weights won't pop off it's case, or switch amount of weight to put on :@

Right now I want to cut and bulk, like I wanna do this as fast, clean and safe as possible. I wanna cut out all the fat I have and drop that weight, put on a ton of muscle and keep the muscle weight.. So, bulk, cut... Both!

My main areas of interest:

Cutting: Thighs, Arse... I have both, big chubby thighs and big chubby arse... Looking to cut back on both those areas, nice slim and toned.

The only place I'm not fat is my arms, I look at them now and again and I actually have some muscle in there :P

you gotta hit up the reading, youll know you cant get lean in places and big in places. its overall body composition.

bsatellite
10-19-08, 3:54 pm
Well,

I need better composition though because my shoulders are way too far ahead of my back. Yeah but steroids shrink some things and when you stop using them, there goes all you're hard work.

If I'm putting all force into body building, cutting and bulking then I'm doing it the natural, safe way.

SQUAT or DIE!
10-19-08, 3:58 pm
Well,

I need better composition though because my shoulders are way too far ahead of my back. Yeah but steroids shrink some things and when you stop using them, there goes all you're hard work.

If I'm putting all force into body building, cutting and bulking then I'm doing it the natural, safe way.

yo we arent supposed to talk about the juice here... and we all have our opinions on it.. so do it your way, cause its what you want to do..

Vaze_06
10-19-08, 3:59 pm
your weight and height?

u cant bulk and cut at the same time.... u better start off cutting all the crap off, have a good fundation and then start bulking up
And Very Important... there is no fast in here... this shit will take a lot of time, dedication
so if u are excepting fast result right away... u might forget about it and go watch some TV.
U have to see how much time your ready to put in, figure out a diet and routine and STICK to it. do u wanna do a 5 or 4 day split...
Like 5 day slipt is chest, back, arm, legs, shoulder
and 4 days u separete a bodypart like legs, back, chest/biceps, shoulder/triceps
http://www.animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?id=32
it may help u out in how to do one

and cutting means Cardio... omg to much cardio even, so 10 minutes that's call a warm up.
u'll probably spend hours doing cardio if u wanna cut.

Elite
10-19-08, 4:01 pm
Ok, can we save the shit banter for your own threads guys.

Brand, dont run before you can walk. Take a step back and listen and evaluate. Ditch the supps now. I dont care if your halfway through, just close the bottle and put to the side. Secondly, limit yourself to 1 can of diet soda, until your taking in enough water. Only when your taking in sufficient water, can you top it off with a diet soda. Water will be one of your best friends for fatloss, energy (both mental and physical) and will fight hunger.

Have a chat with your parents. Let them know how determined you are and let it be known that you wont be eating any of the processed ready meals anymore. You want veggies (frozen are fine and cheap), chicken and fish (again, frozen are ok and cheap), and oats for breakfast, with fruit. Now if your parents dont mind you taking supps (even paying for them), and have bought all the cardio and bowflex equipment, then they must be willing to help you. Get your diet sorted, as its the main part of losing fat.

Know your pissed you only made 5mins on the treadmill. Thats ok, dont be disheartened. I remember 8 years ago, when i joined a gym just to shed fat. I was 19, 196lbs and all fat. I started on the elliptical and it killed me the 1st time, i made around 6-7mins. But the next time i'd add another minute, then again the next time. In a month or so i was adding 5 mins per session and then in no time i was hitting 45-60mins every day. It naturally gets easier and you feel so much better for it. I got down to 147lbs for my dads wedding where i was best man and looked good (if a lil scrawny ;)

Im cutting now. Was 233lbs, good shape, but needed to rid some excess and improve my poor cardiovascular health, as i was running out of breath before my muscle ran out of steam. About 6 weeks later im 210lbs and very nearly there. So gradually build up on the cardio, every extra minute is a victory, be it jumping to the 6th or 60th, just keep plugging away ok. Get all the basics sorted, forget supps, eat well, drink water and study nutrition and training.

Mark Today on a calendar and keep track of progression, weighing yourself every morning or even every few days on an empty stomach. Put up some inspirational posters, order 1 or two from here and use them to keep a fire lit under your ass. Keep a picture of you topless on your fridge or on your bedroom wall aswell, so everytime you wanna eat crap, you'll think again. Print off some articles here and pin them up. Stay focused and know we are all here to help you. I've seen to many like you give up, so dont let us down as this is the best thing you can do. PM me if you need any help and i'll be keeping track.

SQUAT or DIE!
10-19-08, 4:02 pm
Well,

WTH, you need big legs to be strong man.. you have to cut down some, then build up your body as a whole, not just some areas...

prowrestler
Well,

prowrestler
WTH, you need big legs to be strong man.. you have to cut down some, then build up your body as a whole, not just some areas...

x infinity and beyond

bsatellite
10-19-08, 4:23 pm
I wasn't talking about steroids period, someone else brought them up in my thread and I responded... End of discussion on the juice.

Thanks for all the replys, help and support. I'm NOT giving up, no matter how much pain that comes... I'm just not giving up. This is one piece of wood building the rest of the shed for a better, healthier life style. The only thing I'm scared or worried about is that I won't reach the goals I have, period. If you look at this picture, this really bothers me: The way my arms are, that's me pushing my arms back as far as I can get them to go and still... My back is slightly hunched along with my neck, is this fixable?

I used to do chest excercises which might be part of the reason my chest sticks out, it's not all boobs and fat!

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq254/bsatellite/DSC02017.jpg

My main goal is too get bulked up, without the fat. I want a good solid base, arms, shoulders, chest, neck, back, abs and I want my thighs to be built.. Just not as built as other people have had.

I just finished talking to the folks and they said they'd have no problem looking into a gym membership, a neutrionist and I'm going into a gym in a few days to look into training the Mixed Martial Arts, not fighting though.

I won't give up, I might struggle, not giving up though!

bsatellite
10-20-08, 5:30 pm
Hey,

So here is a little update.. It'll be daily unless I get grounded or when we make the switch between 56K (Dial-Up) and a Cable Internet connection... So, here's what I'm wondering.

How much cardio should I be doing for cutting? I have an eliptical machine, stand-up bicycle and a treadmill in my home gym.

How much would 1-2 cans of diet pepsi max/pepsi one affect my cutting?

Thanks again for the help,

I plan on picking up some ANIMAL PAK products, posters, gear and some supplememnts if y'all think I'm ready for the supps, like I mean.. Beneifet from them? God bless ANIMAL PAK :D

Also,

How benifical would training Mixed Martial Arts or Kick Boxing apply to my cutting? I was told both sports are godo for cutting.

bsatellite
10-25-08, 3:37 pm
BUMP!

I need some help folks, went off the journey and everything for about a week while the computer was down. Maintained the weight, didn't gain, thankfully..

Could y'all just bear with me here? I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna make it and I'm NOT giving up. I just need the help/support from everyone here.

Hey,

So here is a little update.. It'll be daily unless I get grounded or when we make the switch between 56K (Dial-Up) and a Cable Internet connection... So, here's what I'm wondering.

How much cardio should I be doing for cutting? I have an eliptical machine, stand-up bicycle and a treadmill in my home gym.

I plan on picking up some ANIMAL PAK products, posters, gear and some supplememnts if y'all think I'm ready for the supps, like I mean.. Beneifet from them? God bless ANIMAL PAK :D

Also,

How benifical would training Mixed Martial Arts or Kick Boxing apply to my cutting? I was told both sports are godo for cutting.

Also,

When cutting, is it possible to get rid of THIGH/ASS Fat? Fuck, my thighs/ass are huge.. Worst parts on me now, my stomach/chest have gone down, my arms were always thin.

Beast7897
10-25-08, 5:46 pm
BUMP!

I need some help folks, went off the journey and everything for about a week while the computer was down. Maintained the weight, didn't gain, thankfully..

Could y'all just bear with me here? I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna make it and I'm NOT giving up. I just need the help/support from everyone here.

Hey,

Also,

Also,

When cutting, is it possible to get rid of THIGH/ASS Fat? Fuck, my thighs/ass are huge.. Worst parts on me now, my stomach/chest have gone down, my arms were always thin.

Hey dude what kinda leg workouts are u doing now that u got a gym membership.
Here is my leg routine maybe u can try it out maybe it could work for u a bit.
First off i warm them up with 5 to 10 mins on the stair master.
Than i hit the squats start with a weight that u can get 10 to 12 reps with next set move it up to a weight u can hit 8 reps. and than move it up to a 6 rep weight. Hit bout 4 to 5 sets with that than its on to the leg press and hit the same amount of reps and sets.
Next its time for leg extension/leg curl superset hit bout 3 sets a piece 10 reps on the first sets 8 on the next and 6 on the last. And last but certainly not least the killer calves time to go back to the leg press now move the top half of your feet towards the bottem of the press having the bottom your feet hanging off the press and push the press forward with the top of your feet and than back hit bout 3 sets of 30 or until fatuige.
Hope this routine could help u out a bit let me know what u think.

bsatellite
10-25-08, 10:06 pm
Hey,

Thanks for the reply.

Couple questions up there that weren't answered, could you answer them? I appreciate all your help bud I just went did those routines and shit man fuck that was a nice burn on the legs then I took about a hour and a half walk home, good night man. It was killer but I pushed through er.

Got any ass work outs? I need to tone my ass, cut er down, not big and yeah know.. Not meant for a guy man, I got a big one, ghetto if you may :P

shizz702
10-25-08, 10:11 pm
B,

you don't need to worry about cardio, cutting, toning, or any of that shit right now, just do the routine I gave you 3 non consecutive days a week (mon-wed-fri or tue-thu-sat, whatever works for you) and all will fall into place.

Beast7897
10-25-08, 10:20 pm
Hey,

Thanks for the reply.

Couple questions up there that weren't answered, could you answer them? I appreciate all your help bud I just went did those routines and shit man fuck that was a nice burn on the legs then I took about a hour and a half walk home, good night man. It was killer but I pushed through er.

Got any ass work outs? I need to tone my ass, cut er down, not big and yeah know.. Not meant for a guy man, I got a big one, ghetto if you may :P

hey dude just keep hitting the squats and throw some dead lifts into your back routine and u will start to notice a difference on the buttox region.

bsatellite
10-25-08, 10:23 pm
Alright thanks.

My journey continues, I woke up yesterday and was amazed, I felt so good, I can notice a difference in my stomach/chest area and even my arms.

My mom's new boyfriend used to be a boxer and shit, he's moving in a couple weeks and we'll be training together, which'll further my progress that much more.

I'll keep with the routines and all that jazz and hopefully get somewheres, messed up yesterday though, 18 hour drive, straight, gas, bathrooms and i made one stop at wendys, skipped the rest lol

bsatellite
11-03-08, 5:09 pm
Hey,

This is a bump, sorry I havn't been on lately. I've been hitting the gym hard-core along with I got in some trouble at school and called for a grounding from the computer, oh well, I'm back now. I just wanted to say wow, wow, I've really changed. My body feels faster, stronger and more... Alive.

I've noticed a lot of fat gone from my face, neck, upper chest, shoulders and arms. I've also fit better in my jeans, I'm still at size 36 but I'm at it good.

I've noticed my arms, shoulders and the arm pit area are more toned and muscular than before, I plan on posting pictures up here tomorrow evening once I get the camera charged.

Right now I'm really happy with my success and I've been happier, faster, stronger and healthier then I ever have and it feels pretty damn good! I've got a few areas that just aren't meeting my success, as in, I still need help in certain areas. My man boobs are still fat, flabby and jiggly... Any ideas how to fix this?! I can't feel any burn in that area when working out as I do in other areas and that's a very sensitive area to me, I want nice flat built pecs. My thighs and ass are still the same, any ideas how to fix this?! My belly isn't going anywheres.. it's still there, have any ideas on how to fix this?!

I was thinking of purchasing perfect pull-ups, perfect push-ups and a punching bag for my home, are they really worth the money?! I've got no problem purchasing them if they'll give me what I need and want, I've also been thinking of purchasing an ab crunch machine, is it worth it? I was hoping that'd help me tone and loose my flabby, jiggly and fatty belly... I could really go for a six pack of abs instead of a six pack of beer

Thanks for all the help, feel free to add me on facebook!
Cheers,
Brendan

Vaze_06
11-03-08, 7:39 pm
ok... dont know if i'm gonna be a lil bit to harsh on this one, but god the guys in here know i dont like going around the bushes...

I'm happy that u're loving it and feel motivated about getting yourself in shape and having a better lifestyle. u have been training for how long? couples of weeks? sweet, but changing your body will take time...
u feel better, more in shape etc etc but did u do much change in your body? prolly not that much. It's on the long term that those lil changes will pay off

so good things take time and work, dont feel stress or depress if u dont see changes right away,

What are the exercises u do?
imo...
pecs = press, flyes, crossover...
ass, thighs = buttblaster, squat, lunges, leg curl, stiff legged deads .........
abs = crunches, leg raise, incline crunche... until it burn, hurts, feel your meal coming up

u also need to check your diet

as for the perfect push up, pull up, abs..............
IMO dont waste your money on that... a normal pull up bar will do the thing,
normal push up will do the thing also, when u'll get bored and becomes to easy,
change the position of your hands, feets, ask your lil brother/sis or friend to go on your back...
same shit for the abs

keep it up bro
peace.

bsatellite
11-03-08, 9:05 pm
My diet, I can't get right. I need more guidance on that. I've been cautious as too what I've been eating and drinking though! Right now here's a copy of my work-out at school in the next week or two I'll be starting up full-time three-five days a week at the local gym, IRON HAVEN.

Work-Out Routine

For the bench press:

12 Reps @ 50 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 50 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 50 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 50 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 50 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 50 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 50 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 50 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 50 lbs

For home gym: Pull Down

12 Reps @ 60 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 60 lbs
-30-

For home gym: Push Press:

12 Reps @ 60 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 60 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 60 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 60 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 60 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 60 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 60 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 60 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 60 lbs

For home gym: Leg Press:

12 Reps @ 60 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 60 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 60 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 60 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 60 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 60 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 60 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 60 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 60 lbs

For home gym: Shoulder Press:

12 Reps @ 60 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 60 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 60 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 60 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 60 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 60 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 60 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 60 lbs
-30-
12 Reps @ 60 lbs

For over-all cardio during school spend 15 Minutes on the punching bag, throw in a variety. Follow this guide at least three times a week. The -30- represents a 30 second break in-between sets, I was told to do that.

I had a buddy of mine come up with this. He doesn't know much else because he's been bulking all his training, hasn't done much cutting. Some people are gifted with perfect bodys.

Now I need to come up with a routine for the gym, can someone help me with that? The combination of the two will give a hefty, hefty work-out on me... I hope!

Also,

Vaze_06.. Could you or someone else explain and instruct this a little further? I really appreciate your reply and hopefully this will work for me?

"pecs = press, flyes, crossover...
ass, thighs = buttblaster, squat, lunges, leg curl, stiff legged deads .........
abs = crunches, leg raise, incline crunche... until it burn, hurts, feel your meal coming up"

shizz702
11-03-08, 9:30 pm
Now I need to come up with a routine for the gym, can someone help me with that? The combination of the two will give a hefty, hefty work-out on me... I hope!

Dude I gave you the perfect routine for you and your situation right now.

Why are you still asking about a routine and why aren't you doing the routine I gave you?

Was all that just a waste of my time?

Don't take my word for it, what do I know anyway?

bsatellite
11-04-08, 4:44 pm
I meant to put home-gym, my moms boyfriend isn't going anymore and I'm waiting for another $25 which I'll be getting soon for my own membership, I was gonna start off two-weeks with another trial, I went for a one-week trial with a bud of mine and then the movement between my grandparents house and my mothers house got a little hard to keep going to that same gym. So I've been easing it with the best I can from home and school.

I still got that and as soon as I start up at the gym I'm using that routine you gave me, it wasn't a waste, I really appreciate it and I'm going to put it into work as soon as I hit up the local gym.

The plan is that routine above for at school, your routine for the local gym, I just need one for my home-gym... Just for the nights/days I can't get to the local one, theres a two week period coming up December that I won't be able too get too the local gym.

Update:

So, people have told me to get off the fat burner I was taking, I've just taken my last dose and now moving onto a multi-vitam and am going to start purchasing products from ANIMAL PAK in the next week or two, any reccomendations?

This might sound really stupid, I want a serious change by September so I'm thinking about doing the five day split that shizz gave too me, three of those days doing my school routine and Saturday/Sunday doing 30-60 mins of straight cardio for ultimate cutting. I'm also gonna try walking to school once and a while, for extra cardio... It's a 45 min bike ride so hopefully it's a nice walk :P

The journey continues as I go down to the basement and pound on the bag a little bit...

prowrestler
11-04-08, 4:57 pm
Dude I gave you the perfect routine for you and your situation right now.

Why are you still asking about a routine and why aren't you doing the routine I gave you?

Was all that just a waste of my time?

Don't take my word for it, what do I know anyway?

yep, definatly dont take shizz's advise. he was trying to slow your process down with that solid routine......

quite fuckin around trying to find that golden routine. be thankful someone like shizz took his time to lay you out THE PERFECT ONE FOR YOU. you have the routine.

take it or leave it. your slowing your gains like crazy if you dont do the routine shizz gave you. its solid

bsatellite
11-29-08, 3:32 pm
Hey, it's been a while but I'm back and better than EVER!

So, here's what happened for all of you to know: My computer's been crashed, did my online shit from school and it turned out that animalpak forums were un-available there? Don't know why but they were. I just got back my old desktop computer and I'm ready to get down and dirty again. Good news, I didn't loose training, motivation or determination while I was gone.

I'll be taking pictures tonight of a little bit of an update and posting them on here for all of you to see the some-what progress I have made!

Shizz, I'm sticking and have been using your routine and all the infromation you gave me and it's all really appreciated.

So heres an update:

I'm down from 210-214 lbs to about 190 lbs, not much but it's a start, right? I closed up the supplements I was taking and now I'm just using a multi-vitimen! I got my first stretch mark on my arm, good? I don't know if it's a fatty one or a bad one. I'm having trouble with the diet, I lost the link I was given and have been kinda half-assing the diet but I'm doing relativily good!

Now, time to get down and dirtier!

I need HELP With my thighs, lower legs and my buttocks, they're the only areas that are still chubby, jiggly, I actually think their getting worse... HOW DO I FIX THIS?!

Once again, your help is truly greatly appreciated! As we speak now I'm going down for some cardio and to work on the bowflex.

Please post back!

Thanks, and thanks for you who haven't given up hope on me and are still going to carrry through with me on this.

You can ctonact me on facebook or msn: bmelanson69@live.com (new email) or on the animal pak site!

bsatellite
11-29-08, 6:13 pm

So, here's what happened for all of you to know: My computer's been crashed, did my online shit from school and it turned out that animalpak forums were un-available there? Don't know why but they were. I just got back my old desktop computer and I'm ready to get down and dirty again. Good news, I didn't loose training, motivation or determination while I was gone.

I'll be taking pictures tonight of a little bit of an update and posting them on here for all of you to see the some-what progress I have made!

Shizz, I'm sticking and have been using your routine and all the infromation you gave me and it's all really appreciated.

So heres an update:

I'm down from 210-214 lbs to about 190 lbs, not much but it's a start, right? I closed up the supplements I was taking and now I'm just using a multi-vitimen! I got my first stretch mark on my arm, good? I don't know if it's a fatty one or a bad one. I'm having trouble with the diet, I lost the link I was given and have been kinda half-assing the diet but I'm doing relativily good!

I need HELP With my thighs, lower legs and my buttocks, they're the only areas that are still chubby, jiggly, I actually think their getting worse... HOW DO I FIX THIS?!

Once again, your help is truly greatly appreciated! As we speak now I'm going down for some cardio and to work on the bowflex.

Please post back!

Thanks, and thanks for you who haven't given up hope on me and are still going to carrry through with me on this.

You can ctonact me on facebook or msn: bmelanson69@live.com (new email) or on the animal pak site!

UPDATE:

JUST GOT BACK FROM THE GYM! I took a scoop of my protein shake before work out, had a cheeseburger and went down and did 20 mins of cardio on pre-trained routine on the elpitical machine and then took another scoop! pushed trhough, hard but i did!

bsatellite
11-30-08, 12:40 pm

So heres an update:

Please post back!

UPDATE:

JUST GOT BACK FROM THE GYM! I took a scoop of my protein shake before work out, had a cheeseburger and went down and did 20 mins of cardio on pre-trained routine on the elpitical machine and then took another scoop! pushed trhough, hard but i did!

CAN ANYONE HELP?! Please ?!