PDA

View Full Version : The "AWO Stack" now available at a discount

naturalguy
10-20-08, 3:58 pm
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/univ.htm#awo

Scroll down to the bottom of the page, The "Anabolic Window of Opportunity" stack is now available at a special price. The stack consists of:

Shock Therapy

Intra-Aid

Torrent

Now your covered pre, intra and post workout.

Universal Rep
10-20-08, 4:00 pm

Scroll down to the bottom of the page, The "Anabolic Window of Opportunity" stack is now available at a special price. The stack consists of:

Shock Therapy

Intra-Aid

Torrent

Great, great stack. Do you get your choice of Shock Therapy flavors? Torrent? Is it the larger Torrent size?

joe-yamma
10-20-08, 4:06 pm
Great, great stack. Do you get your choice of Shock Therapy flavors? Torrent? Is it the larger Torrent size?Yes. Yes. and Yes!
great stack at a good price...
shows that Animal and bb.com are listening to the consumer. props.

Universal Rep
10-20-08, 4:10 pm
Yes. Yes. and Yes!
great stack at a good price...
shows that Animal and bb.com are listening to the consumer. props.

Yeah, a few fellas contacted me directly about this. Think you were one of 'em, JY... Pick it up now while ya can and save an extra $6 over buying the three separately...

joe-yamma
10-20-08, 5:08 pm
Yeah, a few fellas contacted me directly about this. Think you were one of 'em, JY... Pick it up now while ya can and save an extra $6 over buying the three separately...yep, i was. good deal too.

i'm more of a Pump guy myself though
(not to say that i don't keep a jug of ST around for those days that i need an extra kick)

i do have a 10% coupon for bb.com that i need to use this month too.

Cstlfx
10-20-08, 9:42 pm
I think thats kick ass. Not only do you save the six bucks, but you can get a free Animal DVD on top of that! So whats that ~$17? Awesome.

never_2_big
10-20-08, 10:09 pm
that is the sickest combo ive seen in a while. i loved the houses mass stack but this one takes the cake. great work guys, i'll be pickin me up a few bundles of that.

naturalguy
10-21-08, 9:07 am
There is a feature article about the stack up on:

www.universalusa.com

Supplements > features

J-Dawg
10-21-08, 9:26 am

Shock Therapy

Intra-Aid

Torrent

Awesome NG. Thanks for the update. AWO Stack ftw.

Universal Rep
10-21-08, 9:29 am

www.universalusa.com

Supplements > features

Solid.

Yo NG, will the AWO Stack be available anywhere else? Also, will there be a future option with Animal Pump instead of Shock Therapy?

naturalguy
10-21-08, 9:36 am
Solid.

Yo NG, will the AWO Stack be available anywhere else? Also, will there be a future option with Animal Pump instead of Shock Therapy?

I think you'll see this stack popping up at several retailers. A version with Pump would be sweet, that is up to the retailers but I don't see why not.

Universal Rep
10-21-08, 9:43 am
I think you'll see this stack popping up at several retailers. A version with Pump would be sweet, that is up to the retailers but I don't see why not.

Maybe Corporate ought to give a little "push"?

joe-yamma
10-21-08, 9:47 am
www.universalusa.com
Supplements > featuresgood article.. i'm sure we'll be linking to that often when people have questions about the stack.
one question: who the heck is this Eric guy that wrote the article??? haha j/k NG

Maybe Corporate ought to give a little "push"?fingers crossed...

naturalguy
10-21-08, 12:03 pm
good article.. i'm sure we'll be linking to that often when people have questions about the stack.
one question: who the heck is this Eric guy that wrote the article??? haha j/k NG

Just some dude

Mr. Dead
10-21-08, 12:10 pm
Sweeet!!!

CreatineSteve
10-21-08, 9:01 pm
holy shit you guys fucking rule seriously

B Con
10-21-08, 9:32 pm
3 quality products at a great price... does it get any better?

joe-yamma
10-21-08, 9:55 pm
3 quality products at a great price... does it get any better?Big Picture Stack with Pump :)